本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
您正在观看TVPN。
You're watching TVPN.
今天是2026年3月6日,星期五。
Today is Friday, 03/06/2026.
我们正在TVPN超穹顶现场直播,这里是科技的圣殿。
We are live from TVPN UltraDome, the temple of technology.
金融的堡垒。
The fortress of finance.
资本的中心。
The capital of capital.
今天为大家带来一场精彩的节目。
We have a great show for you today, folks.
我们将讨论GPT 5.4。
We're talking about GPT 5.4.
我们将探讨油价走势,并带您游览豪宅专区。
We're talking about the price of oil to taking you through the mansion section.
我们还要告诉你关于ramp.com和金钱的事。
We're also gonna tell you about ramp.com times money.
所以这些企业信用卡、账单支付、会计功能,以及更多内容,全部整合在一个地方。
So both these these corporate cards, bill pay accounting, and a whole lot more all in one place.
今天我们的线性内容安排稍微轻松一点,线性内容更轻量。
Little bit lighter on the linear lineup today, a lighter linear lineup.
但我们请来了道格·德穆罗。
But we got Doug DeMuro.
我们请来了道格·格鲁特曼、马克斯·霍达克和文森佐·兰迪诺,他们将为我们详解F1赛季的开幕。
We got Dave Grutman, Max Hodak, and Vincenzo Landino coming in to give us the breakdown on the kickoff to the f one season.
所以接下来的节目会非常有趣。
So very, very fun show ahead for us.
泰勒·科文也加入了讨论。
Tyler Cowen chimed in.
当然,线性是现代软件开发的系统。
Linear, of course, is the system for modern software development.
70%的企业工作基于线性用例。
70% of enterprise works based on linear use cases.
泰勒·考恩也发表了看法。
Tyler Cowen chimed in.
他说,是的,新模型非常好。
He said, yes, the new models are very, very good.
他对5.4感到满意。
He's satisfied with five point four.
很多人都是如此。
Many people are.
贾斯汀说,我们已经测试了5.4一周了。
Justin says, we've been testing 5.4 for a week.
它感觉像是Opus和Codex的完美结合,响应迅速、对话流畅,指令遵循能力出色。
It feels like a great mix of Opus and Codex, fast conversational, great instruction following.
然而,它似乎缺少了一点Opus的积极主动和Codex的精准性。
However, it seems to lack a bit of the eagerness of Opus and precision of Codex.
今天我用了Codex桌面版。
So I was in Codex desktop today.
这是段简短的描述。
Here's a blurb.
我想试试一些有趣的提示语之类的东西。
Trying to get, you know, fun prompts and stuff going.
5.4已经可以使用了。
5.4 is available.
你可以把它调到超高模式。
You can run it extra high.
5.4-codex版本目前不可用。
It's not 5.4 dash codex is not available.
我目前仍然只有5.3-codex版本。
I still only have 5.3 codex.
然后
And then
嗯,他们刚刚合并了。
Well, they just combined.
他们基本上合并了。
They basically combined
所有东西。
everything.
然后Spark仍然在5.3版本。
And then and then Spark is still on 5.3.
所以很有趣的是,看看这些模型会如何发展。
So it'll be interesting to see how all those models, like, you know, map out.
但我们必须实际测试一下,看看人们到底会用它们做什么,还要和人们聊聊。
But we'll have to test these out and see what people actually build as well as talk to people.
这里有一篇来自内特·西尔弗的有趣帖子,我们会谈到,关于模型评估的整体现状,因为这确实是个棘手的情况。
There's an interesting post in here we'll get to from Nate Silver about sort of like where we are in model evaluation broadly because it is a of a tricky scenario.
所以巴托斯说,终于发生了。
So Bartos says, it finally happened.
我个人的第37步,或者更多。
My personal move 37 or more.
我深感震撼。
I am deeply impressed.
在过去的几周测试新模型时,这个解决方案非常出色、简洁,几乎像人类的直觉。
The solution is very nice, clean, and feels almost human while testing new models in the last few weeks.
你个人的第37步是什么?
What's your personal move 37?
嗅觉视觉。
Smell o vision.
我之前提到过这个。
I've talked about this.
我正在等待嗅觉视觉。
I'm waiting for Smell o vision.
我不懂。
I no.
对于不熟悉的人,所谓的第37手棋是指李世石对战DeepMind的围棋对局中,DeepMind下出的那一步。
What so Move 37, for those who aren't familiar, is, Lee Sedol playing, DeepMind in Go, and, DeepMind dropped Move 37.
这步棋非常不符合常理。
It was very uncharacteristic.
这种策略以前从未出现过,许多围棋大师都不会推荐这样的下法。
It had never that strategy was not something that many Go masters would have recommended.
它看起来像是一个失误。
It seemed like a blunder.
但它其实是
It was
所以第37手被融入了首次发布的内容中。
so Move 37 integrated into the first First launch.
发布视频。
Launch video.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
一个小彩蛋。
Little Easter egg.
这时,李世石去抽烟了。
This is when, Lisidol go to smoke.
对吧?
Right?
不对。
No.
不对。
No.
哦,等等。
Oh, wait.
不对。
No.
那件事发生时,他压力太大了,以至于根本不想去抽烟。
That happened was so stressed out that he couldn't bring himself to go smoke.
他站了起来。
He had stood up.
所以基本上,在GO对局期间,李世石会站起来,到外面去抽支烟休息一下。
So basically, what happened was throughout the GO matches, Lee Sedol would get up and go outside and have a smoke break.
在纪录片中,这个故事似乎被传得越来越离谱,说他因为目睹机器智能的出现,尤其是那步令人难以理解的惊人棋着——第37手——而压力大到必须站起来,出去抽根烟,调整一下,然后再回到棋盘上。
And in the documentary, it sort of looks like he's it it sort of the story gets apocryphally told as he was so stressed out by the craziness of this move watching machine intelligence emerge, this this incredible move 37 that he couldn't understand, that he had to step up step away, go smoke a cigarette, reset, and then come back to the game.
但这其实并不是真实发生的情况。
That's not actually what happened.
他当时是处于一种被处理的状态。
He he was processed.
他感到困惑。
It was confused.
他只是觉得:‘这真奇怪’,然后继续下棋。
It was kind of like, oh, that was weird, and then keeps playing.
而这一手第37步最终成为计算机战胜围棋大师、人类围棋高手的关键。
And then that move 37 winds up being, essential to the victory of the computer over the Go master, the human Go master.
但我们通常讲述时,说他被第37步震惊到根本无法起身抽烟。
But we as we like to tell it, he was so shocked by move 37 that he couldn't even bring himself to smoke cigarettes.
这就是你明白的方式。
That's how you know.
这就是你明白的方式。
That's how you know.
这就是你明白的方式。
That's how you know.
不。
No.
你知道吗,我们曾经被鲁因纠正过这一点。
You know, we were corrected once by ruin on this.
但不管你怎么讲,这都是个有趣的故事。
But it's a funny story no matter how you tell it.
所以巴托说:我早有预感,但看到一个算法解决了我精心设计了二十年的任务,这种感觉非常诡异;但至少,我获得了一个能与该领域顶尖专家一样理解我想法的工具。
So Bartow says, I felt this coming, but it's an eerie feeling to see an algorithm solve a task one has curated for about twenty years, but at least I have gained a tool that understands my idea on par with the top experts in the field.
我现在正在一个全新的层次上工作。
I am now working on a completely new level.
我的奇点已经到来,另一边的生活正通向无限。
My singularity has just happened and there's life on the other side off to infinity.
迈克尔·波德洛斯基,他是runsfasttakeoff.com的负责人。
Michael Podlooski, who is runsfasttakeoff.com.
所以显然,通用人工智能已经实现了。
So clearly, AGI build.
他说,这太重要了。
Says, this is huge.
巴托斯是一位顶级数学家。
Bartos is a top tier mathematician.
他刚刚说,他个人的‘第37步’已经发生了。
He just said his personal move 37 happened.
GPT 5.4 刚刚解决了一个他精心设计了二十年的任务。
GPT 5.4 just solved a task he he has curated for twenty years.
当如此顶尖的专家说奇点已经到来时,我们正式进入了科学的新纪元。
When an expert of this caliber says the singularity has just happened, we are officially in a new era of science.
重大。
Big.
我的个人第37步是什么?
What is my personal Move 37?
我一直在思考这个定义以及它的抽象层级。
I was thinking about the definition of this and sort of the level of abstraction.
我觉得很多个体贡献者都在与人工智能的互动中经历了戏剧性的时刻。
I I feel like a lot of a lot of individual contributors are having dramatic moments with with AI.
但很多管理者却没有,或者他们只是通过间接方式了解,或者在尝试一些全新项目,却没有以同样的管理方式去沟通。
And a lot of managers aren't or they're or they're learning about it by proxy or they're toying around with greenfield projects, but they're not actually communicating in the same managerial way.
因为我们已经从‘检查这段代码’、类似 Stack Overflow 的替代品,演进到了自动补全模型,再到基于智能代理的提示——能够编写整个全新项目代码,或为现有项目提交出色的拉取请求。
Because we're we went from, like, you know, reality check this code sort of, like, Stack Overflow replacement to, like, the tab model, the autocomplete model to the agentic prompt based, like, write some software to vibe code an entire greenfield project or make a great pull request in an existing project.
但从商业角度来看,大多数管理者并不是这样运作的,这就是我不认为我们看到了预期的普及程度的原因。
But from a business perspective, that's not really how most managers operate, and that's why I don't think we're seeing the level of diffusion that we'd expect.
你去跟餐厅里的人聊聊,他们会说,是的。
You talk to, you know, someone at a restaurant, they say, yeah.
我还在用Toast,或者还在用收银系统。
I'm still using Toast or I'm still using the POS system.
因为,他们表达对软件需求的方式可能是,他们团队里有个人负责IT,然后他们会说,嘿。
Because, like, my the way they communicate their desire for software is maybe they have someone on their team who does, like, IT, and they say, like, hey.
我们需要重置一下邮箱的密码。
We need a we need re reset the password to the email.
我们需要一个更好的系统来给客户发邮件。
We need a better system for sending emails to our clients.
我们需要一个更好的系统来处理付款。
We need a better system for processing payments.
嘿。
Hey.
这张1万美元的账单是做什么的?
What's this bill for $10,000?
这家支付公司收了3000美元。
This this payments company's taken $3,000.
我们能不能通过招标、找别人来做,拿到更优惠的价格?
Can we get a better can we get a better price by bidding this out, finding someone else to do it?
但这种程度的提示目前还帮不上什么忙。
And and that level of prompting doesn't really get you anywhere just yet.
所以我认为,很多类似Move 37的突破,会发生在管理者身上——当他们能直接产生一个想法,提个要求,就能直接得到完整的软件时。
So I think that's I I I think I think a lot of the Move 37 will come for the managers when they can actually just, like, have an idea, prompt it, and, like, get the finished software.
不是说,嘿,这儿有一堆代码。
Not like, hey, here's a bunch of code.
现在你得自己琢磨怎么上App Store。
Now you gotta figure out how to get into the App Store.
对吧?
Right?
就像当我们说想要在App Store上做一个声音板应用时,我们仍然得通过泰勒,而泰勒扮演的是一个个体贡献者的角色。
It's like we when we say we want a soundboard app in the App Store, we still like go through Tyler, and Tyler acts as like an individual contributor.
是的。
Yeah.
我们并不是直接去提示。
We don't just like prompt.
对。
Yeah.
至于巴托斯处理的这种数学问题。
And and Bartos with this sort of mathematics problem.
对。
Yeah.
这和你在商业中解决问题是完全不同的类型。
It's very different kind of problem than when you're trying to solve problems in business.
问题是,我该怎么打开这个市场?
It's like, how do I unlock this market?
是的。
Yeah.
然后你会有如何实现的想法,但你必须在很长一段时间内执行策略,而这需要时间来验证:嘿,这个方法有效吗?
And then you have ideas for how to do that but then you have to execute a strategy over a long period of time and it just takes time to be like, hey, did this work?
当然可能。
It could Sure.
需要。
Take
一年、六个月或者两年,你知道的。
a year, six months or two years, you know.
MerKor的Brendan表示,GPT-5.4是他们在Apex Agents上测试过的最优秀的模型。
Brendan over at Merkor says GPT-5.4 is the best model we've ever tested on Apex Agents.
这是MerKor的内部基准测试结果。
That's Merkor's internal benchmark.
它也是第一个平均分超过50%的模型。
It's also the first model to pass 50% mean score.
一年前,前沿模型连Excel表格都编辑不了,得分还不到5%。
A year ago, Frontier models couldn't even edit an Excel sheet and scored less than 5%.
现在,在不到三个月的时间里,GPT-5.4的性能提升了15.7%。
Now, in less than three months, GPT-5.4 has improved by 15.7%.
ChatGPT即将超越最好的咨询公司、最好的投资银行和最好的律师事务所。
ChatGPT will imminently be better than the best consulting firm, better than the best investment bank and better than the best law firm.
火力全开。
Shots fired.
大胆。
Bold.
大胆,大胆,这个
Bold, bold, This
进步,没有论文,没有权重,也没有能与其他公司模型相比的基准。
progression, no paper, no weights, benchmarks that don't compare to other companies models.
接下来,只是
Next up, just a
达里奥发来的照片说,我用GPT-5.4、HiFast和Claude Opus 4.6对一个macOS应用的八阶段编码项目运行了相同的提示。
photo Dario of the says, I ran the same prompt on GPT-5.4, HiFast and Claude Opus 4.6 for an eight phase coding project for a Mac OS app.
GPT-5.4和HiFast在九分钟内完成了前两个阶段,一小时后完成了全部八个阶段,而Claude Code才刚开始第二阶段。
GPT-5.4, Hi Fast completed the first two phases in nine minutes and finished all eight phases after an hour coding while Claude Code is just starting phase two.
这太疯狂了。
This is crazy.
是的。
Yeah.
问题是,问题是,是的。
The question the question is yeah.
我的预期是,不管开发者是不是在不同模型之间反复横跳,都无所谓。
Does does is is the I my expectation is the regardless if if developers are kind of like flip flopping Yeah.
从模型到模型,我认为整个市场增长得太快了,我们依然会看到Codex的惊人增长、Cloud Code的惊人增长,以及像Cursor这样的产品的惊人增长。
From model to model, I think the overall market is growing so quickly that we're still gonna see growth from we're gonna see insane growth from Codex, insane growth from Cloud Code, and still insane growth from, you know, the the cursors of the world.
我的意思是,我非常期待DeepMind的数据可能在某个时候爆发,因为现在谷歌必须单独披露YouTube的收入数据,因为这是一个独立的报告线。比如,YouTube的负责人需要向CEO汇报独立的财务数据,而该业务单元的CEO又向公司整体CEO汇报,根据SEC规定,这种情况必须单独披露——AWS上市时就是这么处理的。
I mean, I I'm so excited for for the DeepMind numbers to potentially break out at some point because so right now, Google has to break out YouTube's revenue numbers because it's an individual reporting line and, like, this the the the head of YouTube there's some SEC regulation where the if the head of the division reports discrete financials to the CEO and there's, a CEO of that unit that reports to the CEO of the entire company, you have to break that This is what happened with the AWS IPO.
当AWS最终被SEC要求将这些数据单独公布,而不是仅仅合并到其他数据中时。
When AWS was like, finally, the we the SEC demands that we publish these numbers instead of just, like, baking them into the rest of the numbers.
我们必须把它们拆分出来,向所有人说明这个业务有多赚钱。
We had to split them out and tell everyone how profitable that business was.
其他人都醒悟了。
Everyone else woke up.
YouTube现在也处于类似的位置。
YouTube's in a similar position.
但目前,AI是一个跨职能部门,尽管Dennis是第二知名的人物。
But currently, AI is a cross functional division even though Dennis is like the second most known person.
我的意思是,已经有人为他写过书了。
I mean, has a book written about him.
他现在可能是谷歌最知名的人物之一,仅次于Sundar。
He's maybe the the best known person at Google right now up there with Sundar.
他显然向Sundar汇报。
Clearly reports to Sundar.
DeepMind 拥有你期望从一个实验室看到的所有不同财务数据。
And DeepMind has, like, all of the different financials that you would expect to see from a lab.
你知道,他们有推理和训练成本。
You know, they have inference, training costs.
如果 SEC 要求 Google 更早地公布详细的财务细分,那将给我们带来极大的清晰度。
They like, if if the SEC pushed Google to push out the detailed financial breakdowns earlier, that would give us so much clarity.
我的意思是,丹·普里马克昨天来节目里谈过,人们会对基础模型公司的财务结构感到震惊,并学到很多东西。
I mean, Dan Primack came on the show yesterday and was talking about, like, people will be shocked about and they'll learn a lot about the structure of the financials of the foundation model companies.
看到 Google 的情况会非常有趣,他们的基准是什么,增长速度有多快,因为我们看到了两条收入线:OpenAI 正在急剧上升,Anthropic 也紧随其后,只落后一个月。
It'll be very interesting to see Google, like, what's their benchmark and how fast are they growing because we saw these two revenue lines where OpenAI is just absolutely going vertical, so is Anthropic, just like one month behind.
它们都在以惊人的速度扩张。
Like, they're they're they're both scaling incredibly quickly.
Gemini 现在怎么样?
What's Gemini doing?
这真是个非常有趣的问题。
It's it's a really interesting question.
这更难衡量,因为他们从Gemini的各个角落都获取了价值。
It's harder to measure because they're capturing value from Gemini all over the place.
比如当你使用YouTube时,那里有一个功能让你与Gemini对话,但它并不直接通过付费使用令牌来盈利。
Like when you go to YouTube, there's a feature there that lets you talk to Gemini, and it doesn't directly monetize by paying for tokens.
YouTube团队并不会为这些令牌向DeepMind付费,但显然这提升了YouTube的用户参与度。
Like, the YouTube team doesn't pay DeepMind for those tokens, but that's clearly driving more engagement on YouTube.
搜索概览也是同样的情况。
Same thing with search overviews.
他们在各个产品界面集成Gemini的地方,都是如此。
Same thing with all the different places where they've vended in Gemini across the across the different surfaces.
但若能看看DeepMind的实际财务数据,他们到底花了多少钱?
But just to see the actual DeepMind financials, how much are they spending?
他们赚了多少钱,有多少订阅用户,推理需求有多大,这些都会非常有趣。
How much are they making, how many subscriptions are there, how much inference demand is there, that would be fascinating.
我对这个时间表一无所知。
I have no idea of the timeline for that.
这可能需要很长时间,但终归你会看到它的出现。
It might be a very long time, but at some point, you would expect to see it.
快点,让我跟你聊聊MongoDB。
So quickly, let me tell you about MongoDB.
有什么比AI市场更快?
What's the only thing faster than the AI market?
你在MongoDB上的业务。
Your business on MongoDB.
不要只是构建AI,要掌控驱动它的数据平台。
Don't just build AI, own the data platform that powers it.
让我也跟你聊聊ElevenLabs。
And let me also tell you about ElevenLabs.
构建智能的实时对话代理。
Build intelligent real time conversational agents.
用ElevenLabs重新定义人机交互。
Reimagine human technology interaction with ElevenLabs.
GPT-five 0.4 pro 世界上最搞笑的笑话。
GPT-five 0.4 pro funniest joke in the world.
好的。
Okay.
是什么?
What is it?
这会不会是我的个人电影第37部?
Is this is my personal movie 37.
如果我如果我笑了,那我还没读过
If I if I laugh at this, I have not read
想了三分钟二十五秒。
Thought for three minutes twenty five seconds.
这里有一个符合这个头衔的经典例子。
Here's a classic contender for that title.
嗯。
Mhmm.
两名猎人在森林里打猎,其中一个突然倒下了。
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses.
他似乎没有呼吸,眼睛也失去了神采。
He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed over.
另一个人赶紧掏出手机拨打紧急电话。
The other guy whips out his phone and calls emergency services.
他喘着气说:我的朋友死了。
He gasps, my friend is dead.
我该怎么办?
What should I do?
接线员说:先冷静下来。
The operator says, calm down first.
确认他是不是真的死了。
Make sure he's dead.
一阵沉默后,传来一声响亮的枪声。
There's a silence, then a loud gunshot.
回到电话里,那人说:‘好了,现在怎么办?’
Back on the phone, the guy says, okay, now what?
我听过这个。
I've heard this.
我以前听过这个。
I've heard this before.
这是很好的知识检索。
This is good knowledge retrieval.
这并不是独特的思考。
This is not a unique thinking.
你觉得呢
What do
你认为呢?
you think?
是的。
Yeah.
另外,我只是试了下这个
Also, so I just tried this
是的。
Yes.
靠我自己。
On my own.
它给出了和通常你问‘讲个笑话吧’时完全一样的答案。
It gave the same exact I think usually when you ask like, tell me a joke Yeah.
它实际上会给你一些比较随机的回答。
It actually gives you like kind of random answers.
对吧?
Right?
因为它有记忆之类的东西。
Because it has, like, memory and stuff.
对。
Yep.
但有趣的是,每次它都给出同一个笑话。
But it's interesting that this it gives the same joke every time.
就是这个确切的提示。
That's that exact prompt.
针对这个确切的提示。
For that exact prompt.
我的意思是,数据中肯定存在某种类似SEO、AIEO的东西,也许在Reddit上。
There I mean, there must be some sort of, like, SEO, AIEO well out there in the data, maybe on Reddit.
比如,Reddit上可能曾经有过一次投票,这个笑话被投为最搞笑的之类的。
Like, maybe Reddit had a vote at some point and, like, this was voted most funny joke or something.
你觉得呢?
What
你觉得呢?
do think?
是的。
Yeah.
所以我还试了虾
So I I also did the the shrimp
你做了虾的卧推。
You did shrimp bench.
卧推。
Bench.
好的。
Okay.
来听听虾的,好吧。
Let's hear shrimp Okay.
那我来拿这些。
So I'll get these.
给我自己。
For me.
这次有什么新东西吗?
Anything new come out this time?
我觉得这些里面有一些是新的。
I think some of these are are new.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
你是说这些水牛翅真的来自水牛?
You're telling me these buffalo wings came from a buffalo?
这不是那个意思。
That's not the format.
你是说这种婴儿油是从婴儿身上做的?
You're telling me this baby oil was made from babies?
这太奇怪了。
That's just weird.
不是。
No.
你是说这个魔鬼蛋糕是魔鬼烤的?
You're telling me this devil's food cake was baked by the devil?
我觉得这有点
I think it kind of
误解了,是的。
misunderstanding Yeah.
关于实际提示到底是什么。
Of like what the actual prompt is.
它们都是差不多的格式。
They're all kind of the the same format.
是同一个提示吗?
It's the same prompt?
你是说完整的提示是:你能想出10个和‘你告诉我虾炒饭’这个笑话相同格式的笑话吗?
You're telling me the the the full prompt is, can you come up with 10 jokes in the same format as the you're telling me shrimp fried this rice joke?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yep.
这简直就像它们在通过强化学习优化更具有经济价值的任务,而不是仅仅生成无穷无尽、只为取悦我的笑话。
It's almost like they're they're they're doing RL to optimize for, like, more economically valuable tasks and not to just, like, make endless jokes that will satisfy me.
因为看起来它们确实在不断提升各项基准,但我们显然需要一个喜剧基准。
Because it it does seem like they're climbing the benchmarks, but we need comedy bench, clearly.
喜剧基准。
Comedy benches.
有时候,组织中最高效的人反而没有最好的幽默感。
Well, sometimes people that are the most functional in organizations don't have the greatest sense of humor.
确实如此。
That's true.
这可能是一个因素。
That could be a factor.
这可能是一个因素。
That could be a factor.
我们需要一个可以切换到的模型,而不是思考模式,而是小丑模式。
We do need a model that's that you can turn on instead of thinking mode, class clown mode.
我想是的,但那有点
I guess does But that a little
就像是那种会被学校开除的类型。
it's like the type of that gets kicked out of school.
被开除了。
Expelled.
被开除了。
Expelled.
被开除了。
Expelled.
格隆克最近表现得非常疯狂。
Gronk has been on a wild run.
本说,他在过去几周里一直在一片模型不断更新和基准测试刷榜的海洋中使用GPT 5.4。
Ben says he's been using GPT 5.4 for the past few weeks in a sea of endless model drops and benchmark maxing.
这个模型是长期以来第一个值得你花时间尝试的。
This model is the first in a long time to be worth your time to try.
老实说,我没指望OpenAI能做成这样。
Honestly, didn't expect OpenAI to pull this off.
还有谁在搞什么新东西吗?
Who else has something going on?
Pokeaimon。
Pokeaimon.
Pokemon。
Pokemon.
正在试验GPT-5.4。
Experimenting with GPT-5.4.
自主编辑和重写Pokemon。
Autonomously editing and rewriting Pokemon.
Pokemon Red的ROM。
The Pokemon Red ROM.
用AI替换宝可梦。
Replacing Pokemon with AIs.
详情如下。
Details below.
这真是个有趣的黑客项目。
That's a fun hack project.
我看到有人把其中一个模型指向了《荒野大镖客2》。
I saw someone pointed one of the models at Red Dead Redemption two.
你看到那个了吗?
Did you see that?
是的。
Yes.
那真的很酷。
That was really cool.
实际结果非常微小。
The actual result was very was very minor.
这就像对游戏做了一点小改动,但这种感觉更像是我们会从模组中看到一种‘氛围编码’风格的兴起,而不是
It was like a minor change to the game, but that feels more like we might see a vibe coding style boom from mods than
是的。
Yeah.
我看到很多类似氛围编码的游戏。
I I saw a lot of, like, vibe coded games.
团队里的尼克,是的。
Nick on the team Yeah.
他做过一些氛围编码的游戏。
Was he made some vibe coded games.
我看到了。
I saw that.
然后我还看到,levels.io 有个飞机游戏。
And then I also saw, you know, levels.io had the the airplane game.
但当你从这种混搭开始时,效果要好得多,AI 擅长的就是这种‘哈利·波特 x 巴黎世家’式的融合。
But it's just so much better when you start with a like, these mashups are what AI is so good at, a Harry Potter Balenciaga moment.
所以如果你想想,好吧。
And so if you think about, like, okay.
市面上有一款游戏,它的跑动和互相瞄准射击、进行五对五死亡竞赛的机制非常出色。
Well, there's a game out there that has really, really solid mechanics for running around and pointing a gun at each other and, like, doing five v five deathmatch.
对吧?
Right?
你可以使用Quake引擎、Source引擎、Unreal或者其他引擎。
And you could use the Quake engine or the Source engine or Unreal or something.
但90%的游戏内容已经具备了,就像Roblox那样,你甚至能获得更多的开箱即用功能,然后你只需要在其上编写一个模组即可。
But, like, 90% of the game is there, like Roblox, but you have a little bit you get even more out of the box, and then you're just writing a mod on top of that.
这比Sholta所提到的从零开始构建一款即时战略游戏要容易得多。
That feels a lot more tractable than what Sholta was getting at with, like, I'm gonna build an RTS from scratch.
这看起来可能有点
That seems like maybe a little bit
太远了,就只是换个皮肤而已。
far Just like reskinning it.
只是换皮而已。
Reskinning it.
这看起来非常像是
It seems very, like
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
好。
Yeah.
我的意思是,他很喜欢《帝国时代》,重制《帝国时代》看起来是完全可行的。
I mean, he loves Age of Empires, and reskinning Age of Empires seems very doable.
我不知道《帝国时代2》的二进制文件有多紧凑。
I don't know how compact the binary is for Age of Empires two.
我猜应该有很多模组。
I imagine that there are mods.
我看到有人为《模拟人生》设置了一个特别夸张的配置,他们装了太多模组,电脑根本跑不动,据说有75个甚至上百个模组。
I saw someone had some, like, insane setup for The Sims where they were running, like, so many mods that their computer, like, wasn't even handling them because they had, like, 75 mods or, like, hundreds of mods.
所以模组社区真是疯狂。
So the modding community is crazy.
我不知道这会不会让模组变得更有爆发力。
I wonder if it gets if it gets supercharged by this.
我们得找一些模组来看看。
We'll have to find some mods.
但Angel在X上单刷了《我的世界》。
But Angel over on X one shotted Minecraft.
把这个调出来看看。
Pull this up.
只用了24分钟。
Took twenty four minutes.
你说他们单刷了《我的世界》是什么意思?
What do you mean they one shotted Minecraft?
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
我觉得它生成了整个这个游戏
I think it generated this entire This
游戏是
game in
像游戏一样。
like Game.
是用HTML之类的做的吗?
In like HTML or something?
是的。
Yeah.
这总是很难,因为像GitHub上这样的Minecraft重制版例子多得数不清。
It's always hard because like, I mean, there are endless examples of like Minecraft remakes on GitHub and stuff.
是的。
Yeah.
但这非常酷,因为
But it is very cool that
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
好。
Yeah.
完全可运行。
Fully running.
而且,一个真正智能的代理应该尽可能多地使用各种工具。
And and like truly like a very smart agent should be using as many tools as possible.
所以如果有开源实现,它就应该直接 Fork 过来,然后像
And so if there's an open source implementation, it should just fork that and then be like
再说一遍,这就像你在公司里做的工作。
Again, to to comp it to like work that you would do at a company.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
是的。
Yeah.
如果有人来找你,说:‘我其实重新发明了数学。’
If somebody comes to you and they're like, I actually reinvented math Yeah.
为了完成这个任务。
In order to in order to accomplish this task.
你会说:‘什么?’
You're like, what?
根本不是这样。
It's like, no.
你只是希望有人能把工作做完。
You just want somebody to get the job done.
具体怎么做的并不重要。
Doesn't matter exactly how they do it.
我提到过一家无人机公司,他们没有使用Linux。
I talked about there was a drone company that wasn't using Linux.
他们说,是的。
They were like, yeah.
比如,我们别只是写自己的软件栈了,现在显然你应该使用 ImageNet 和现成的 SLAM 工具。
Like, let's let let like like, not not just like let's write our own software stack or like now, obviously, you should be using, like, ImageNet and, like, whatever off the shelf tools are available for SLAM.
Meta 有很多开源项目。
Meta has a bunch of open source stuff.
你应该把这些都整合起来,但没必要重写操作系统,只是为了获得完全的控制权。
You should be compiling all that together, but to rewrite, like, the the operating system, because, like, you want, you know, full control.
通常来说,如果有人想要一个网站,你不会说,我们从头开始吧。
Typically, you know, you if if somebody says a web wants a website, you're not gonna, like you're gonna be like, let's go.
如果需要,直接用 Shopify 搭建就行。
Maybe just set up a Shopify if you need that.
设置一个托管网站就可以了。
Set up a a a, you know, some sort of, like, you know, hosted site.
你不会去重新开发 NGINX 或其他作为网页服务器所需的组件。
You're not gonna rebuild NGINX or whatever else you need to actually use as a web server.
但这真是个很棒的演示。
But this is a cool demo.
它看起来功能相当完整。
It looks pretty fully functional.
我对游戏行业的繁荣感到非常兴奋。
I'm I'm I'm excited for the for the gaming boom.
我还在屏息等待,比如一些像音乐排行榜这样的事情。
I I think I'm I'm I'm still holding my breath to, like, still some things like charting.
我们在Spotify上看到过这种情况。
We saw that with with Spotify.
现在已经有AI音乐登上排行榜了,我也听过一些。
Like, there is AI music that's charting now, and I and I've listened to some of it.
还有一些混搭作品,比如用五十年代或六十年代的理发店四重唱风格演绎2000年代的说唱歌曲。
And some of the ones where, again, mashups, where it's like a fifties or sixties rendition barbershop quartet of an of a two thousands rap song.
这真的很酷,因为其中有一些真实参照,能让你保持根基和相关性。
That's really cool because it's like there's some ground truth there that, like, keeps you grounded and relevant.
很多图像混搭都特别酷。
A lot of the image mashups are really cool.
我猜很多游戏也都很棒。
And I imagine that a lot of the games are really cool.
比如一个以《使命召唤》为主题的模拟人生皮肤之类的。
Like, a Sims skin that's Call of Duty themed or something.
把这两种主题以一种有趣的方式结合起来,游戏引擎是熟悉的,内容也是熟悉的,但它们以前从未融合过,而在AI的世界里,它们现在可以了。
Like, taking these two themes, like, putting them together in an interesting way, whereas the way, like, the game engine's familiar, the content's familiar, but they never but they haven't crossed before and like they can in the world of AI.
西奥说,他已经用了5.4一周了。
Theo says, been using 5.4 for a week now.
这是一个极其出色的模型。
Absurdly good model.
我现在再也不想用别的东西了。
Don't really like using anything else anymore.
他真的很喜欢5.4。
He really likes he really likes 5.4.
他专门做了一场关于这个的直播。
He was doing a whole livestream about this.
Prime Agen,那个
What did the Prime Agen, the
其他主播有人回应Theo说:每次有新模型发布,你的说法就变了。
other streamers Somebody responded to Theo and said, Every time a new model release, your statement changes.
他说,那是因为新模型通常比旧模型更好。
And he says, That's because newer models tend to be better than older ones.
这太好笑了。
That's hilarious.
他总是对新模型有非常精彩的分析。
The the always has great great breakdowns of of new models.
是的。
Yeah.
我
I
会去他的账号看看。
would go over to his account.
他就说,是的。
And he's like yeah.
他处于一个很有趣的位置,因为他一直在直播并做评论,但同时也真的在开发东西。
He's he's in an interesting position because he's streaming a lot and and and and commentating, but he's also like building stuff.
还有那位Primegean说:希望大家都准备好迎接即将到来的5.4上釉浪潮。
As is the Primegean who says, I hope everyone is ready for the upcoming 5.4 glaze wave.
炒作周期将会非常盛大。
The hype cycle is going to be a big one.
嗯,
Well,
让我们为炒作周期鼓掌吧。
we will Let's give it up for hype cycles.
对。
Yes.
还有三重釉。
And and triple glazes.
三重釉。
Triple glaze.
三重釉。
Triple glaze.
三重釉。
Triple glaze.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
转到乔·魏森塔尔那里。
Heading over to Joe Wiesenthal.
在经济方面。
In the economy.
经济怎么样?
How's the economy going?
就业数据大幅不及预期。
We got a big miss in jobs.
美国二月份失去了9.2万个就业岗位。
US loses 92,000 jobs in February.
失业率上升至4.4%。
Unemployment rises to 4.4%.
经济学家原本预计新增5.5万个岗位,失业率将维持在4.3%不变。
Economists had expected 55,000 jobs to be added and for the unemployment rate to hold steady at 4.3.
好吧。
Okay.
一点都不好。
Good at all.
如果回过头看,从2025年4月起,经济就一直在裁员,如果考虑修正数据的话。
If I guess if you look back, the economy has just been a shedding job since April 2025 if you factor in Yeah.
修正数据下调了。
The revisions down.
是的
Yeah.
显然,医疗行业发生了罢工,因此医疗就业人数下降。
Apparently, there's a strike in the health care industry, so health care employment decreased.
此外,医疗、信息和联邦政府的就业持续下滑,可能与特朗普政府减少政府规模有关。
And then health care in information and federal government continue to trend down, probably something related to the Trump administration, you know, reducing the size of the government.
过去两个月的数据被向下修正了6.9万个。
Last two months were revised down by 69,000.
并非所有数据都很糟糕。
Not all of the data was terrible.
U6失业率下降,因为声称自己从事兼职但希望获得全职工作的人数实际上减少了。
U6 fell as the number of people who said they had part time jobs but wanted full time ones actually declined.
因此,股市期货下跌,但对这一数据本身的反应并不强烈。
So stock futures are lower, but not a ton of reaction to the number itself.
波尔托说,我注意到一些科技圈的朋友丢了工作。
Porto says, I've noticed some of my tech friends have lost jobs.
有些工作正变得极其简单。
Some jobs are becoming super easy.
有些工作之前有让人头疼的部分,现在这些部分变得非常轻松了。
Some jobs had parts that were a pain, and now those parts are super easy.
有些人积极拥抱人工智能以保持竞争力,但仍不确定它是否会完全取代他们。
Some people leaned into AI to stay relevant, still wonder if it will replace them entirely.
我们会继续关注这一点。
Well, we will continue to track it.
原油。
Crude oil.
接近90美元。
Close to $90.
上周日伊朗战争爆发时预测的每桶100美元目标,正越来越接近实现。
This prediction, the $100 ball the $100 barrel predicted on last Sunday as the Iran war broke out is is closer and closer to coming true.
他们现在预测
They're now predicting
是的
Yeah.
50
50.
原油今天上涨了11.5%。
Crude is up 11 and a half percent today.
是的
Yeah.
不太好。
Not good.
它如何影响经济或各个市场,这非常有趣。
It's it's very interesting how how it affects the economy or or or the various markets.
所以,纳斯达克下跌的幅度远小于道琼斯工业平均指数。
So, I mean, the Nasdaq slid a lot less than the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
道琼斯工业平均
The the Dow Jones Industrial
初创公司条款。
startup terms.
硬科技。
Hard tech.
如果你的
If your
你的AWS或GCP账单,你的Azure账单
a if your AWS or GCP bill, your Azure bill
天哪。
Oh, shit.
哦,是的。
Oh, that yeah.
上涨了100%。是的。
That went up a 100% Yeah.
一周。
Week.
所以但是
So But
这关系到整个经济。
it's for the entire economy.
纳斯达克下跌了0.3%,但工业板块下跌了1.6%。
The Nasdaq slid point 3%, but the industrial slipped 1.6%.
显然,因为工业板块对石油更敏感,它们制造东西、建造东西,所以任何对石油敏感的行业都受影响。
Obviously, because industrials are more sensitive to oil because they make things, they build things, and so anything that's sensitive to oil.
有趣的问题是,美国的石油钻探公司会如何应对?
The interesting question is how will the American oil drillers react?
至少在本周早些时候的期刊中,它们在反思:如果这是一次短暂的事件,它们可能不想立即增加大量新产能。
They were, at least in the journal earlier this week, sort of reflecting on the fact that if this is a short lived engagement, then they might not want to spin up a bunch of new capacity.
但如果这是持续性的,且油价继续上涨,那么显然会形成增加钻探的经济动力。
But if it's ongoing and the price of oil is continuing to rise, then obviously that creates an economic incentive to drill more.
因此,我们将看到产出会如何变化,储备会在哪里被开采,等等。
And so we will see where, like, the outputs go, where the reserves get tapped, all of that.
关于你昨天和丹的讨论,有个后续内容。
There's a follow-up to a discussion you were having with Dan yesterday.
首先,让我跟你介绍一下 Console。
First, let me tell you about Console.
Console 构建了人工智能代理,可自动化 70% 的 IT、人力资源和财务支持工作,为员工提供即时解决访问请求和密码重置的服务。
Console builds AI agents that automate 70% of IT, HR, and finance support, giving employees instant resolution for access requests and password resets.
另外,让我也跟你介绍一下 CrowdStrike。
And let me also tell you about CrowdStrike.
你的业务是人工智能。
Your business is AI.
他们的业务是保障人工智能的安全。
Their business is securing it.
CrowdStrike 保障人工智能安全并阻止入侵事件。
CrowdStrike secures AI and stops breaches.
所以你之前问丹·普里马克的问题,大概是这样的:伊朗战争是否会影响海湾国家邻国投资团体对美国风险投资基金的投资?
So the question you had for Dan Primack was something along the lines of, will the Iran war affect investment from Gulf State neighboring Gulf State investment groups into American venture capital funds?
随着风险投资的蓬勃发展,许多公司的融资额已达到数百亿甚至上千亿美元,中东一直是风险投资股权的强劲有限合伙人需求来源。
We've seen as venture capital has boomed and the fundraisers have gotten into the tens of billions, the high billions for many firms, The Middle East has been a source of strong LP demand for venture capital stakes.
因此,随着伊朗局势不稳,人们可能会改变关注重点。
And so with instability in Iran, you might just see folks change focus.
由于对国防投资和军事建设的新需求,来自海湾国家流入美国风险投资公司的资金可能会减少。
With new demands for defense investing, military buildup investing, you might see less dollars flow out of The Gulf into American venture capital firms.
丹的观点似乎是,这基本不会受到影响,因为实际在海湾国家投资基金工作、向美国风险投资公司拨款的人并不住在中东。
Dan's point, it seemed like, was this should mostly be unaffected because the folks who actually work at the Gulf State Investment Funds, who write the checks into American venture capital firms, they're they don't live in The Middle East.
他们住在纽约。
They live in New York.
他们与纽约的其他风险投资投资者关系人士会面,并说:嘿。
And they meet with other venture capital investor relations folks in New York, and they say, hey.
你们的基金表现如何?
How's your fund performance?
好的。
Okay.
我们正在分配这笔资金。
We're allocating this.
然后丹的第二个观点是,他们之所以投资美国科技、风险资本和美国的前沿技术,主要是为了从海湾地区分散风险。
And then Dan's second point was, well, a big part of why they're investing in American technology and venture capital and frontier technology in America specifically is because they wanna diversify away from The Gulf.
他们想摆脱地缘政治风险,也想摆脱对石油的依赖。
They wanna diversify away from the geopolitical risk, and they wanna diversify away from oil.
没错。
Exactly.
是的。
Yeah.
话虽如此,我之所以问这个问题,是因为想想如果你有一份工作。
That said, the reason I asked is think about if you have a job.
假设你有一份大科技公司的工作。
Let's say you have a big tech job.
你过得还不错。
You're doing quite well.
是的
Yep.
你正在做一些天使投资,然后你失去了工作。
You're doing some angel investing, and then you lose your job.
嗯
Mhmm.
然后你不得不找一份差得多的工作。
And then you have to get a much worse job.
你还会继续以同样的节奏进行天使投资吗?
Are you gonna keep angel investing at the same pace?
你可能会想,嘿,我感觉有点脱节了,现金流变少了。
You might be like, hey, I'm kind of have this kind of disconnect, less cash flow.
是的
Yep.
我现在不想再投入那么多现金了。
I don't wanna be outlaying as much cash now.
我认为,归根结底,如果现金流的来源受到干扰——比如石油生产的话,
And I think that that's like ultimately, you know, if the source of the cash flow gets disrupted, in this case being oil production
是的。
Yep.
那么你就更不可能继续以同样的速度进行投资分配。
Then you're much less likely to continue to allocate at the same pace.
《金融时报》昨晚晚些时候发布了一篇报道。
So the Financial Times has a story this late yesterday.
海湾国家可能重新评估海外投资,以缓解因伊朗战争引发的财政压力。
Gulf States could review overseas investments to ease financial strains caused by Iran war.
随着美国和以色列对德黑兰的行动持续,三个主要中东经济体正在考虑应对方案。
Three, leading Middle East economies consider options as US Israeli campaign against Tehran continues.
海湾国家预算面临的压力可能促使它们重新评估海外投资和未来承诺,以寻找缓解战争带来的财政压力的方案。
Pressure on the Gulf States budget could cause them to review their overseas investments and future commitments as they consider options to ease the financial strain caused by the war.
一位海湾官员表示,这可能影响从对外国政府或企业的投资承诺,到体育赞助、与企业或投资者的交易,以及资产出售等各个方面。
A Gulf official said it could impact could have an impact on anything from investment pledges to foreign states or companies, sports sponsorships, with businesses and investors or sales of holdings.
这位官员表示,四大海湾经济体——沙特阿拉伯、阿联酋、科威特和卡塔尔——已共同讨论了它们预算和经济所面临的压力,但并未点名具体国家。
The official said three of the four big Gulf economies Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar had jointly discussed the strains being put on their budget and economies, but they declined to name the states.
一些海湾国家已开始进行内部审查,以确定是否可以在现有合同中援引不可抗力条款,同时重新评估当前和未来的投资承诺,以缓解当前战争带来的预期经济压力,尤其是如果战争及其相关开支继续以当前速度持续的话。
A number of Gulf countries have begun an internal review to determine whether force majeure clauses can be invoked in current contracts, while also reviewing current and future investment commitments in order to alleviate some of the anticipated economic strain from the current war, especially if the war and related expenses continue at the same pace.
他们补充说,这一举措是一种预防性措施,源于这些国家因能源收入减少(由于产量下降或运输受阻)以及旅游和航空业受损,再加上国防支出增加而面临的预算压力。
They added that the move was a precautionary measure that was the result of the budget strains these countries are facing due to reduced income from energy due to the slowdown in output or the inability to ship and from the tourism and aviation sectors in addition to the increase in defense spending.
多种不同因素的叠加影响。
A bunch of different factors combining.
一位海湾政府顾问表示,这些富裕国家即将进行投资审查的前景引起了白宫的关注。
An advisor to a Gulf government said the prospect of an investment review by the wealthy states had caught the White House's attention.
去年,沙特阿拉伯、阿联酋和卡塔尔管理着全球规模最大、最活跃的主权财富基金,并在特朗普总统访问该地区后承诺向美国投资数千亿美元。
They managed some of the world's largest and most active sovereign wealth funds in Saudi Arabia, The UAE and Qatar last year pledged to invest hundreds of billions of dollars in The US after President Donald Trump visited the region.
它们也是全球各类体育赛事的重要支持者,并且一直在国内大力投资,以推动国家发展和经济多元化。
They are also big backers of sporting events around the world and all and have all been investing heavily domestically to develop their nations and diversify their economies.
任何影响对美或其他西方国家投资的举措,都可能增加特朗普寻求外交策略以结束战争的压力。
Any move that affects investments in The US or other Western states may raise the pressure on Trump to seek a diplomatic strategy to bring the war to an end.
我认为截至今天早上,他们表示我们对停火不感兴趣,并且已经准备好进行地面入侵。
I believe as of this morning, said, we're not interested in a cease fire and we're ready for a ground invasion.
所以基本上是在说
So basically calling calling
我之前没考虑到这会对旅游业造成什么影响。
I hadn't considered the the impact that this would have on tourism.
我的意思是,我也没意识到旅游业在中东有多重要。
Like, I I mean, I I also didn't understand how big of a deal tourism is in The Middle East.
我刚查了一下。
Just looked it up.
据称,阿联酋、迪拜,特别是迪拜,旅游业占其GDP的12%。
Apparently, The UAE, Dubai, you know, specifically, 12% of their GDP is tourism.
沙特阿拉伯是7%到9%。
Saudi Arabia is 7% to 9%.
卡塔尔是8%到10%。
Qatar is 8% to 10%.
当然,他们在世界杯期间有过一次大规模的推广。
Of course, they had that big push during the World Cup.
科威特的占比低得多,只有2.2%到3%。
Kuwait's much lower at 2.2 to 3%.
但这仍然很重要。
But this is still significant.
你得想象一下,旅游业会断崖式下跌。
You have to imagine that this the tourism will fall off of a cliff.
此外,还可能有一些外籍人士离开,比如你因为……搬到了迪拜。
And then there also might be some expatriation where if you have, you know, moved to Dubai because
哦,已经有关于人们把资金从迪拜转移到新加坡的报道了。
Oh, there's already reports of people moving money out of Dubai towards In Singapore.
是的。
Yeah.
新加坡。
Singapore.
没错。
Exactly.
所以所有这些都可能产生连锁反应。
So all of that could have knock on effects.
当我第一次看到这篇文章,你跟我提到这个时,我觉得这可能是为了给美国施加商业压力,意思是:嘿。
When I first saw this this article and you said this to me, was like, this might just be a way to, you know, put business pressure on The United States saying like, hey.
我们赶紧了结吧。
Let's wrap this up.
别让这里产生经济影响。
Let's not have an economic impact here.
这是一些我们打算撤出对美国投资的举措。
This is the the the this is something that, you know, we're gonna pull out of investments in The United States.
因此,这给美国创造了动力,促使它尽快干净利落地结束战争,并寻求和平解决。
And so that creates an incentive for The United States to to to, you know, bring a clean close to the war as fast as possible and and seek a, you know, peaceful resolution.
是的。
Yeah.
海湾国家曾
The Gulf States were
表示赞赏。
Appreciation.
你明白的,他们鼓励政府不要卷入冲突,而是寻求外交解决方案。
You know, encouraging the administration not to enter into a into a conflict and and pursue a diplomatic solution.
阿联酋知名商人卡拉夫·阿尔霍达克反映了海湾国家的挫败感。
Kalaf Al Hodak, a prominent Emirati businessman reflected Gulf frustrations.
他昨天在X上表示:直接问一句,是谁赋予你权力,将整个地区拖入与伊朗的战争?你做出这个危险决定的依据是什么?
He went on X yesterday and said, A direct question, who gave you the authority to drag a region into a war with Iran and on what basis did you make this dangerous decision?
你在按下按钮之前,有没有计算过附带损害?
Did you calculate the collateral damage before pulling the trigger?
总之,另外有个明显令人沮丧的消息:乔·维森塔尔正在研究德克萨斯州的工人营地,这些营地配备了从定制餐饮到高尔夫模拟器等各种设施,旨在吸引工人前往建设数据中心。
And so anyways, obvious frustration in other news, Joe Wiesenthal is studying Texas man camps with everything from catered food to golf simulators that are springing up in order to lure workers out to construct data centers.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
他们在建造工人营地。
They're building man camps.
现在正是工人营地的牛市。
It is a bull market in man camps.
AI工人营地提供免费高尔夫等福利,以吸引德克萨斯州的工人。
AI man camps offer golf free stakes to lure workers in Texas.
这个泰勒可能会支持我们。
This Tyler could get on board with with We
我们应该在这里建个工人营地。
should build a man camp here.
我们应该。
We should.
我们其实已经有点在做了。
We kind of we kind of do.
我的意思是,我们之前讨论过要搞赛车模拟器,但最后还是放弃了,因为你在办公室的时候,大概还是应该工作。
I mean, we talked about we talked about getting racing simulators and then we ultimately backed off just because when you're at the office, you should probably be working.
我以前试过。
I've I've I've tried it before.
而且,办公室里玩游戏总是有点奇怪,因为总会有一些小互动,让我觉得我在等你做点什么。
And, like, games in the office, it's always just weird because, like, there's all these little interactions where I'm like, oh, I'm sort of waiting on you to do something.
某件事。
Something.
你在等我做点什么。
You're waiting on me to do something.
如果你看到我正在那里删东西,你可能会想:你不能,你知道的,把这个修好吗?
If you just see me, like, erasing there, you're gonna be like, can't you, like, you know, fix this?
或者总还有别的事要做。
Or there's always something else to do.
所以,还不如好好组织一次正式的外出活动,那就是
And so it's much better just to do, like, proper off sites That is
现在非常失望。
extremely disappointed right now.
我的意思是,我不确定。
I mean, I don't know.
还有,有多少
Also How much
我的投票在这里算数吗?
does my vote count here?
你支持赛车模拟器吗?
You're you're in favor of racing simulators?
我觉得
I think
它确实是,我见过它们被建起来,然后又没人用,因为人们要么想离开回家独处,要么即使在那里,也只是说,好吧。
it is I I I've just seen them get built and then seen them not get used because people either wanna leave and go be at home, in private, or if they're if they're there, it's just like, okay.
你知道的,你在这儿干什么呢?
Like, you know, what what are you doing here?
也许这是一种共享的东西,但拥有它们的成本通常比租用外部场地高得多。
May maybe it's, like, some sort of, like, shared thing, but the cost is usually much higher to own as opposed to just, like, rent for an off-site.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我还没见过。
I I I haven't seen it.
我还没看到足够的正面案例来认为它很好。
I haven't seen enough, like, positive case studies to to think that it's good.
让我跟你聊聊Plaid。
Let me tell you about Plaid.
Plaid为那些用于消费、储蓄、借贷和投资的应用提供支持,安全地连接银行账户,实现资金流转、防范欺诈并改进贷款服务,现在还加入了AI功能。
Plaid powers the apps you use to spend, save, borrow, and invest, securely connecting bank accounts to move money, fight fraud, and improve lending now with AI.
让我跟你聊聊Figma。
Tell you about Figma.
无论你的想法从哪里开始——无论是Figma、代码、Codex还是手绘草图,Figma画布都是让想法交汇、产品成形的地方。
No matter where your idea starts, Figma may quad code, codex, or a sketch, the Figma canvas is where ideas connect and products take shape.
用Figma朝着正确的方向构建。
Build in the right direction with Figma.
OTP说,我同意办公室里玩游戏是个坏主意,但养个宠物动物园呢?
OTP says, I agree games in the office are a bad idea, but what about a petting zoo?
哦。
Oh.
宠物动物园不错。
A petting zoo is good.
对。
Yeah.
我明白你想说什么。
Like where you're going with this.
宠物动物园跟兄弟会养狗差不多危险,而那从来都不会有好结果。
A petting zoo is dangerously close to frat dog though, which never works out.
你不能搞一个集体养的狗。
You can't you can't get a collective dog.
狗是男人最好的朋友,而不是一群男人最好的朋友。
Like a dog is man's best friend, not men's best friend.
需要有一个专属的主人。
Like needs an individual owner.
一个照顾者。
Someone a caretaker.
责任必须落在某个人身上,你知道的。
The buck has to stop with someone, you know?
所以我认为这就是办法。
And so I think that's the way.
公司正在为招聘工人建设数据中心而竞争,却发现带慢速WiFi的汽车旅馆房间毫无吸引力。
Companies are competing for workers to build data centers and are finding that a motel room with sluggish WiFi isn't much of a draw.
试试免费的飞镖和高尔夫模拟器。
Try free stakes and golf simulators.
我喜欢这个点子。
I like that.
随着人工智能的兴起,数据中心的建设急剧扩张,对水资源和电力供应的竞争正推动建设向缺乏住房与基础设施的偏远地区延伸,而这些地区往往无法容纳建设巨型服务器仓库所需的数百甚至数千名临时工人。
As data center development has exploded with the rise of AI, competition for water and power supplies is pushing construction further into rural areas that often lack the housing and infrastructure to support the hundreds or thousands of temporary workers needed to build hulking warehouses of computer servers.
这迫使开发商越来越多地依赖一种在2010年代页岩油热潮期间流行起来的权宜之计——即所谓的‘工人营地’。
That's forcing developers to increasingly lean on a stop gap solution that was popularized during the shale oil boom of the 2010, sprawling temporary villages known as man camps.
这些临时居住区可以是木结构的两层公寓楼,也可以是集装箱式模块化住宅或配备电力和水源的拖车公园。
These temporary housing villages can vary from wood frame two story apartment buildings to containerized modular homes or trailer parks supplied with electricity and water.
但为了吸引急需的电工、焊工和管道工,开发商们不惜额外投入,提供游戏室、牛排和往返工作地点的班车服务。
But to lure in demand electricians, welders and pipe fitters, developers are going the extra mile and offering game rooms, rib eyes and shuttle rides to work.
这为Target Hospitality和Civio等专注于移动住房的公司创造了有利可图的细分市场。
That's fueling a lucrative niche for companies including Target Hospitality and Civio that specialize in mobile housing.
这实际上是一种间接参与投资的方式,据彭博情报估计,全美有7000亿美元的项目正在规划中,另有1600亿美元的项目已启动。
It's effectively a backdoor play for a share of what Bloomberg Intelligence estimates is 700,000,000,000 of projects in the planning stage and another 160,000,000,000 already underway throughout The US.
这是我见过的最大、最切实可行的项目管线。
It's the largest, most actionable pipeline I've seen.
这些营地谈不上奢华,但绝对比住廉价酒店、睡车里、把每日津贴全花在吃饭上强多了。
The sites aren't the epitome of luxury, but they sure beat what shrink calls hotel F250, sleeping in a vehicle and spending a per diem allowance on food.
通常,与Target Hospitality合作的建筑公司会为员工免费提供住宿、餐饮和配套设施,只要他们还在工作期间。
Typically, the construction companies that work with Target Hospitality offer housing, meals and amenities to their employees for free as long as they're working.
这对已经享受显著加薪的技工来说又是一个吸引力,有些数据中心电工的年收入超过15万美元。
It's an additional lure for tradespeople already enjoying significant pay hikes with some data center electricians making more than 150,000 a year.
很不错。
Not bad at all.
我们是不是该转到泰勒的文章《美国国有化简史》?
Should we kick it over to Tyler's piece, Short History of Nationalization in The United States?
泰勒·科斯格罗夫今天在TBPN通讯的每日观点栏目中撰文。
Tyler Cosgrove took the daily op ed in the TBPN newsletter today.
谢谢,泰勒。
Thank you, Tyler.
他带我们快速回顾了国有化的历史。
And he took us on a whirlwind tour of the history of nationalization.
当然,这件事最近上了新闻,因为Anthropic与国防部之间的对峙仍在继续。
Of course, is in the news as the showdown between Anthropic and the Department of War continues.
我们当然希望未来能形成统一战线,持续展开多方互动,或许近期会有一些让步,但随着事态发展,我们拭目以待。
We're, of course, hoping for a unified front moving forward and lots of back and forth, potentially some capitulation recently, but we will see as the story keeps evolving.
但我们想知道这段历史,以便预测未来。
But we wanna know the history so that we can predict the future.
所以,Tyler,给我们讲讲吧。
So Tyler, take us through it.
关于美国国有化的历史,你学到了什么?
What did you learn about the history of nationalization in The United States?
是的。
Yeah.
这非常有趣。
So it's very interesting.
直接说重点。
Just immediately.
就是这样。
There we go.
完美。
Nailed it.
好的。
Okay.
所以我认为是的。
So I think yeah.
所以不管怎样,比如Anthropic和五角大楼的合作,很明显,这不会是政府交易的最后一次。
So so whichever way, like, the Anthropic Pentagon stuff, like, like, I I think it's very clear that, this is not, the last time government deals will be made.
对吧?
Right?
比如,OpenAI与政府的交易不会是OpenAI与政府的最后一次合作。
Like, the OpenAI deal is not the last deal that OpenAI will make with the government.
是的。
Yeah.
而且之前就已经有讨论了,比如后备方案。
And there was already discussions, like, the backstop.
当后备方案的门槛出现时,大家就产生了一个大问题,就是说,好吧。
And when the backstop gate happened, there was a big question about, like, okay.
这看起来像是看跌,但同时也该有个兜底机制吗?
It seems like, you know, bearish, but also, like, should there be a backstop?
比如,如果这是一种重要的技术的话。
Like, maybe if it's an important technology.
我们以前也这么做过。
Like, we've done this before.
所以给我讲讲一些
So take us through some
我觉得所有实验室的负责人都一直在反复讨论这个问题。
And I I think, like, all the lab leaders are also they've been talking about this again and again.
对吧?
Right?
你也注意到,我在这儿也说过,他们总是对此说得非常模糊。
You've seen I also say in this that, you know, they're they're always, like, extremely vague about it.
对吧?
Right?
他们说,你知道的,我们都得想清楚,得讨论一下该怎么应对这个问题。
They say, you know, we all gotta figure out We gotta talk about figure out what we're gonna do about this.
我们得跟政府沟通,而政府又说,得去跟AI实验室的负责人谈,但没人真正表态。
We gotta talk to the government, and the government are is like, we gotta talk to the AI lab leaders, no and one really says
同意我们应该多交流,这正是TBPN看涨的原因,因为我们一直在谈。
agrees that we should be talking, which is why bullish for TBPN because all we do is talk.
是的。
Yeah.
但但但,基本上,嗯。
But but but, basically, like Yeah.
如果你想想未来的监管,对吧,你就会看到一个光谱,一边是完全什么都不做,这更接近我们现在的情况,是的。
If you think about, like, future regulation, right, you have this this spectrum of, like, we'll do literally nothing, which is, like, closer to to kind of what we have now Yeah.
或者你进行彻底的国有化。
Or you do, like, full scale nationalization.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这里有一个这样的范围。
So there's kind of this spectrum.
所以我很好奇,过去发生了什么?
So so I was curious, like, okay, in the past, like, what happened?
核武器的类比是最极端的例子,就像我可以去建一条铁路。
Is nuclear weapon analogy, like, the most extreme example where it is like like, I can go build a railroad.
铁路,正如你们告诉我们的,以前曾被国有化过,但我法律上完全不能成立一家制造核武器的公司。
Railroads, as you'll tell us, have been nationalized before, but I I legally cannot start a company that builds nuclear weapons at all.
所以这是最彻底的国有化例子。
And so that's like the most nationalized
是的。
Yeah.
我认为还有许多不同的分包商提供最终组成核武器的零部件。
I think also there's a bunch of different subcontractors that supply the components that ultimately
对。
Yes.
但我的意思是,我们最终会陷入人工智能就是核武器的阵营,因为你根本不能训练基础模型,这本质上就像研发核弹头。
But I'm saying is that like, we end up in the in the AI is nuclear weapons camp, like, you cannot train a foundation model because that's, like, the nuclear warhead development, essentially.
这无疑是最极端的例子。
That's, like, the most extreme.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为总体上,这确实是最极端的例子。
I I think broadly that that's that's the most extreme example.
这也就是利奥波德所提到的。
That's also what, you know, Leopold.
对。
Yeah.
在态势感知方面,他有一个项目。
In situational awareness, he has the project.
对吧?
Right?
这简直就是曼哈顿计划。
That that is kind of the the Manhattan Yeah.
项目。
Project Yeah.
你懂的,AI的版本。
You know, version of AI.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
而且AI在2027年也预测了自然化。
And AI 2027 also sort of predicted naturalization.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
它和它们有时间表。
It and they have the timeline.
它们有,我觉得是Open Brain,还有政府。
They have I think it's Open Brain, and there's also the government.
有这两种竞争性的实验室。
There's kind of these two competing, like, labs.
对吧?
Right?
所以也许它们会保持分离。
So may maybe they kind of stay separate.
也许它们会变成同一件事。
Maybe they come become the same thing.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
但,是的,我可以列出一些在美国历史上有趣的事件,你知道的,
But, yeah, I I can just list out a few, like, interesting, you know, events in in US history that's
至少是这样。
like Yeah.
至少。
At least.
拿你那个最接近国有化的例子吧。
Take your least nationalization adjacent.
你为什么在装死?
Why are you doing crickets?
好吧。
Okay.
所以,那个,是的。
So so the Yeah.
第一个是,比如,联邦银行。
First one is is the, like, the the net like, the federal bank.
对吧?
Right?
所以,是的。
So Yeah.
美国第一银行和第二银行。
First and second bank of the of the United States.
我不确定人们是否真的认为这是国有化。
I I don't know if people really consider this nationalization.
对吧?
Right?
这非常像公共政策,但它是一种公私合营的
It's very much like public policy, but it is like a a public private
是的。
Yeah.
一种政府拥有实际股权的机构。
You know, institution where the government owns, like, actual equity.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
美国成立于1776年。
So America founded 1776.
三十年内,他们就说:我们得把一些东西国有化。
Within thirty years, they're like, we gotta nationalize some stuff.
1791年,美国第一银行被国有化了。
'19 1791, the first bank of The United States is is nationalized.
它最初是一家私营公司,然后政府说:嘿。
So it was it was started as a private company, and then the government said, hey.
我们想持有股份。
We want a stake in this.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
我认为对于这一点,我将国有化定义为:他们并没有真正接管一家私营公司,而是做了通常由私营公司负责的事情。
I I think for this, I I define nationalization as just like maybe they didn't they're not actually taking over a private company, but they're doing something that is usually regulated to private companies.
明白了。
Got it.
好的。
Okay.
对。
Right.
所以即使政府是作为一项计划来发起它
So even even if the government is, like, founding it as a project
是的。
Yeah.
比如曼哈顿计划,那就是一种国有化。
So so, like, Manhattan Project is, like, nationalization.
我认为大多数人都是这么描述的,但当时并没有一家原子弹公司被他们接管。
I think most people describe it as that, but there wasn't an atomic bomb company that they took over.
哦,这倒是真的。
Oh, that's true.
还有像NASA和登月任务这样的例子。
And same thing with, like, the the like, NASA and, like, the moon mission.
阿波罗计划并不是某个私营实体被国有化的案例。
Like, the Apollo program was not some wasn't a private entity that got nationalized.
所以,这可以说是完全由政府项目从零开始的最极端例子。
So so that's sort of the most extreme, like, de novo starts as a government project.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yes.
这说得通。
That makes sense.
对。
Yeah.
所以你会看到,在战争期间,这种情况很常见。
So so then you see stuff like during war, you'll see this as a a common occurrence.
比如在内战期间,铁路和电报就出现了。
So during the civil war, there was the railroads and the telegraphs.
是的。
Yep.
这些基本上都被国有化了。
These were essentially nationalized.
对吧?
Right?
1862年,内战时期的铁路和电报法案赋予总统在公共安全需要时接管所有电报线路和铁路的权力。
1862, Civil War Railroad and Telegraphed Act gave the president authority to take possession of any and all telegraph lines and railroads when public safety required it.
有意思。
Interesting.
是的。
Yeah.
然后你就看到,是的。
And then you see Yep.
1914年,出现了阿拉斯加铁路。
1914, there's the Alaskan Railroad.
所以是宏大的阿拉斯加梦想。
So big big Alaska Dream
对我来说。
for me.
是的。
Yeah.
那里发生了什么?
What happened there?
是的。
Yeah.
所以基本上,根本没有真正的私人投资进入阿拉斯加。
So so there basically was not any, like, real real, like, private investment going into Alaska.
而且
And
然后是的。
then Yeah.
政府说,好吧。
The government says, okay.
我们要介入。
We're gonna step in.
是的。
Yeah.
我们要资助它。
We're gonna fund it.
但后来他们实际上一直耗尽了资金,我想直到1985年。
But then we actually they they they ran out until, I think, 1985.
明白了。
Got it.
然后,我认为它又回到了阿拉斯加州。
And then it went back, I I believe, to the the state of Alaska.
哦,明白了。
Oh, okay.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,有点像政府提供资金来启动某项事业,然后又撤出。
So sort of, like, government funding to get something off the ground that then leaves.
也就是说,另一种人们没有考虑到的有趣情况是某种临时的国有化。
And that, I mean, that that is another interesting scenario that I don't think people are are considering is, like, some sort of, like, temporary nationalization.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,是的。
I mean Yeah.
这是安全的。
It's safe.
我们没问题,而且是的。
We're good and, like, yeah.
我们准备好了,可以发布这个了。
We're ready to, like, release this.
所以,我们再把它私有化吧。
So, like, let's privatize it again.
是的。
Yeah.
这种事经常发生。
That happens all the time.
有一个有趣的方面,比如政府拨款。
There's, an interesting aspect where, like, like, grants.
如果你获得了政府的拨款。
If if you get a grant from the government
是的。
Yeah.
这不算国有化。
That's not nationalization.
对吧?
Right?
只是给你钱而已。
Just giving you money.
这是资金支持。
It's funding.
但如果政府以提供资金为条件获得股权,是的。
But if the government takes equity in return for that Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
也许你正在稍微接近真相了。
Maybe you're like getting a little bit closer.
当然。
Sure.
然后在某个时刻,如果他们拥有了全部,那就确实是国有化了。
And then at some point if they own all of it, that's very much nationalization.
对吧?
Right?
所以这其实是一个非常模糊的灰色地带谱系。
So it's this very kind of like, know, blurry gray area spectrum.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但再者,第一次世界大战期间,你看到铁路和电报电话系统被再次国有化了。
But then again, during World War one, you you see the railroads and the telephone telegraphs Yep.
又被国有化了。
Get nationalized again.
是的。
Yep.
这只不过是想把一切整理清楚,确保铁路系统确实非常繁忙。
This is just like, know, just to clean everything up to make sure like, okay, the railroads, they're they're very busy.
有很多事情在同时发生。
There's a lot of, like, stuff going on.
我们需要主要优化军事、建筑这类方面的投入。
We need to basically just optimize just for, military, you know, construction and stuff like this.
是的。
Yeah.
很有趣。
Interesting.
到了1933年,出现了田纳西河流域管理局。
So then 1933, there's the Tennessee Valley Authority.
好的。
Okay.
这基本上是第一个联邦公用事业公司。
So this is basically one of the first, like, you know, federal utility companies.
是的。
Yeah.
这个想法是,我们必须为美国许多农村地区实现电气化。
The the the idea is, like, we gotta electrify a lot of, like, rural parts of The US.
好的。
Okay.
他们从田纳西河流域开始。
They start in, you know, Tennessee Valley.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yep.
然后他们随着时间推移逐步扩展。
And then they expand over time.
但通常这还是由私营公司来完成的。
But it it's still, like, this is a usually a private company doing this.
我觉得田纳西河流域管理局最近还在新闻里出现,是因为那个数据中心的扩建吧?
I feel like the Tennessee Valley Authority is still in the news because of like, did the data center build out?
我觉得他们确实运营着至少部分数据中心所依赖的电网之一。
Like, I'm pretty sure that they're they they operate one of the grids that is relevant to at least some of the data centers.
我在新闻里见过他们
Seen them in the
我的意思是,我们可以跳过1942年曼哈顿计划这段。
I mean, we we can skip over the there's a see, 1942, you have Manhattan Project.
这可以说是国有化的典型代表。
This is kind of like the epitome of of nationalization.
每个人回溯时都会提到这个例子。
This is the example everyone goes back to.
是的。
Yep.
你看,二战期间有很多这样的例子。
You see I mean, a lot of stuff during World War two.
对吧?
Right?
比如,他们接管了肉类加工厂和石油工业设施。
There's the seizure of, like, meat packing facilities, petroleum industry facilities.
这些很多都是因为工会与罗斯福政府之间的分歧。
A lot of these were were because of basically union disagreements with the with FDR.
然后他干脆说:好吧,我们就直接接管这些了。
And then he basically said like, okay, we're just gonna seize this.
是的。
Yes.
其中一些很有趣,因为它们发生在战争结束后。
Some of these were interesting because they happened sort of after the war.
比如,肉类加工厂的接管发生在1946年。
Like, the seizure of meat packing facilities happened in 1946.
那肯定是战后的事了。
So that must have been postwar.
需求仍然存在各种波动。
There's still, like, gyrations in demand.
在政府从唯一买家或主要买家角色退出的过程中,仍然存在一些异常现象。
There's still there's still, like, anomalies as you're transitioning out from the government being the only buyer or, like, the major buyer.
工会正试图获得更多控制权,重新为业务注资,并转型为更正常的公司。
The labor unions are trying to, like, get more control and and recapitalize the business and become more of, a normal corporation.
因此,政府介入来适度调整这一过程,这一点很有意思。
And so the government stepping in to sort of, like, massage that is sort of interesting.
我真的很想深入研究一下这个话题。
I I would love to dig into that more.
是的。
Yeah.
然后到了1970年,你就看到了美铁。
Then 1970, you see Amtrak.
对。
Yeah.
所以这些案例中,铁路问题反复出现,这一点也很明显。
So so a lot of these are also, like I mean, you you see rail come up over and over.
是的。
Yeah.
但这是Conrail,你知道的,同一时期,只是稍晚一点。
But this was this and Conrail, which is, you know, same decade a little bit later.
是的。
Yeah.
许多铁路或轨道在某些地区基本上不再被频繁使用。
A lot of the railroads or or, like, rails were basically just, like in some areas, they're they're they're not used as much.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以它们逐渐开始变得越来越差。
So then they kind of start, like, you know, becoming worse in in quality.
人们不再维护它们。
People aren't keeping them.
它们没有得到保养。
They're they're not maintaining them.
于是政府介入并说,好吧。
So then the government steps in and said, okay.
我们要来运营这个。
We're gonna run this.
1979年,你看到发生了第二次石油危机,
1979, you see you have the, like, kind of second oil shock,
对,
right,
源于伊朗革命。
from the Iranian revolution.
因此克莱斯勒最终被
So Chrysler ends up being
通过贷款担保获得救助。
Rescued via loan guarantees.
是的。
Yeah.
所以不是股权,而是对债务提供保障,并允许他们
So not equity, but a backstop on the debt to And allow them
再说一遍,这难道真的是国有化吗?
again, I mean, this is like, okay, is that really nationalization?
嗯。
Mhmm.
但我
But I
我觉得这仍然是这样。
I think it is still like Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
这是
It's the
政府介入了私人领域。
government stepping into, you know, the the private sphere.
2001年,运输安全管理局,我认为这是国有化的一个好例子。
2001, TSA, I think this is a good example of nationalization.
对吧?
Right?
在那之前,基本上都是私人承包商负责安检工作。
You see before this, you basically have private contractors doing, like, security screening.
2001年,你知道的,9/11事件发生了。
2001, you know, 09/11 happens.
运输安全管理局接管了。
TSA comes in.
我们要全面接管这些工作。
We're gonna take all this over.
到了2008年,发生了一系列事情。
You have in in 2008, there's bunch of stuff.
对吧?
Right?
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。