本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我们有个重磅消息。
We have some huge news.
这条消息来自Open AI的博客。
This is from the Open AI blog.
Open AI收购了TBPN,加速了全球对人工智能的讨论。
Open AI acquires TBPN, accelerating the global conversation about AI.
这可不是愚人节玩笑。
This is not an April Fools joke.
愚人节是昨天。
April Fools was yesterday.
我们愚人节那天什么都没做。
We didn't do anything for April Fools' Day.
这是真的。
This is real.
这是一笔非常有趣的交易。
This is a very interesting deal.
我觉得很多人都会对这个感兴趣。
I think a lot of people will be interested in this.
我们对这个非常兴奋。
We're very excited about this.
我们有很多背景信息要分享,说明这带来了哪些变化、哪些没变。
We have a bunch of context and information to share about how this changes things, what changes, what doesn't.
我肯定有一百万个问题。
I'm sure there's a million questions.
我们正努力争取回答所有问题。
We're trying we're gonna try and get to them all.
但接下来我们还有一个正常的节目,因为
But then we also have a huge normal show because
正常节目。
Normal show.
我们请到了马克·洛尔。
We got Mark Lohr.
这是第一件事。
That's the first thing.
它不会改变。
It's not changing.
TBPN不会消失。
TBPN is not going away.
我们会每天直播三小时,想播多久就播多久。
We're gonna be live every day, three hours, as long as we want.
我们有很大的灵活性。
We have a lot of flexibility.
我们会做很多有趣的事情。
We're going to do a lot of interesting things.
如果你现在给我打电话,我没法接,因为我正在直播。
If you are calling me right now, I can't pick up because I'm live.
我想是的,你知道
I think Yeah, you know
可能是时候关掉手机了。
might be time to turn off the phones.
我想,是的,现在可能是时候关掉手机了。
I think, yes, it might be time to turn off the phones.
是的,非常非常奇怪。
Yeah, very, very strange.
我想这可能是历史上第一次有这样一笔交易。
I think this is maybe the first time in history there's been a deal like this.
然后,参与其中的两个人还得去为‘是’而谈话。
And then two people that are a part of it have to go and talk for Yes.
连续三个小时。
Three hours straight.
但在这里,科技业务照常进行。
But it's technology business as usual over here.
我们对阿尔忒弥斯二号任务的成功感到非常兴奋。
We're very excited about the Artemis II mission going successfully.
希望你们大家都看了。
Hopefully, you all watched it.
非常有趣。
It was a lot of fun.
我们在这里的屏幕上观看,当火箭升空时,我们全神贯注,因为
We were watching it here on the screen, and we were gripped as the rocket took off because
是的。
Yeah.
我们完全沉浸其中。
We were we were so locked in.
我们还开玩笑说,这本该是一场付费点播的节目。
We we were joking around that it should've it felt like it should've been a pay per view.
是的。
Yeah.
我们能不能把太空变成政府的盈利中心?
Like, could we turn space into a profit center for the government?
有人说这并不有趣。
Somebody was saying that it was not entertaining.
我感到非常有趣。
I was extremely entertained.
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许他们可以做得更多,但是
Maybe they could do more, but
NASA有一个不错的电子商务业务,我们正在观看。
I NASA has a decent e commerce We business, were watching.
他们每分钟卖出了上万枚徽章之类的。
They were selling 10,000 patches a minute or something like that.
是的,是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我想我们当时在做粗略的估算。
I think we were doing the back of the envelope.
只是来自YouTube直播底部的主要行动号召。
Just from the main call to action at the bottom of the YouTube stream.
他们卖的徽章,我不知道,几十美元一个,已经卖出了数十万个。
They were selling a patch for, I don't know, tens of dollars, and they'd sold hundreds of thousands of them.
所以当我们观看时,他们卖出了大约一千万美元的周边商品。
So as we were watching, they were selling something like $10,000,000 worth of merch.
所以也许你可以给自己买一些。
So maybe go get some for yourself.
无论如何,我们来看看Pheji Simo在OpenAI博客上的帖子。
Anyway, let's go over to Pheji Simo's post on the Open AI blog.
她今天早些时候与公司分享了这条信息。
She shared this message with the company earlier today.
她说,具备理解能力,并能召集科技、商业和文化领域的有影响力的声音。
She says, understanding, and proven ability to convene influential voices across tech, business, and culture.
那我还是要继续按音效板。
That's I'm still going to be hitting the soundboard.
是的
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
是
Are.
TBPN打造了一些非常特别的东西。
TBPN has built something pretty special.
这里是日常讨论人工智能和创作者的真实发生地之一。
It's one of the places where the conversations about AI and builders is actually happening day to day.
你们中的许多人已经观看并依赖它来了解最新动态。
A lot of you already watch it and rely on it to stay close to what's going on.
当我思考我们在OpenAI中沟通的未来时,有一件事变得很清楚:标准的沟通手册并不适用于我们。
As I've been thinking about the future of how we communicate in Open AI, one thing that's become clear is that the standard communications playbook just doesn't apply to us.
我们不是一家典型的公司。
We're not a typical company.
我们正在推动一场巨大的技术变革。
We're driving a really big technological shift.
将AGI带给世界这一使命,伴随着一项责任:我们需要为建设者和使用这项技术的人们创造一个真正建设性对话的空间。
And the mission of bringing and with the mission of bringing AGI to the world comes a responsibility to help create a space for real constructive conversation about the changes AI creates with builders and people using the technology at the center.
这正是TBPN所打造的,这正是我本来想说的下一句话。
And that's exactly what TBPN has built, which is what I was going say is the next line.
这个节目的一大重点是理清当前发生的一切,这些工具是如何被实际使用的,以及所有相关的影响。
Is a huge part of the show is making sense of what's going on, how these tools are actually being used, all of the implications.
我们已经走遍了各个领域,并且将继续走遍各个领域。
We've gone all over the place, and we will continue to go all over the place.
是的。
Yeah.
在过去的一年,或者说多年的时光里,人们对AI一直充满不确定性。
And over the last over the last year, like, you know, multiple years, there's just been so there's so much uncertainty about AI.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为我们无法改变这一点。
I don't think we can change that.
是的。
Yeah.
但同时也有很多恐惧,是的。
But there's also a lot of fear Yeah.
与那些真正帮助AI在经济中、在每一个行业中普及的人们进行交流,是我们非常享受的事情,也正是我们将继续做的事情。
And just talking through it with the people that are actually helping diffuse AI through the economy across every single industry is something that we've enjoyed a tremendous amount and is exactly what we're gonna continue to do.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你想继续的话。
If you wanna continue.
是的。
Yeah.
所以她说,与其试图自己重新创造这些,不如直接把他们纳入进来,支持他们的工作,并帮助他们扩大规模,同时保留他们独特的价值。
So she says, so rather than trying to recreate that ourselves, it made a lot of sense just to bring them in, support what they're doing, and help them scale while keeping what makes them special.
这的核心部分是编辑独立性。
A core part of this is editorial independence.
我们可以随心所欲地说任何话,因为我们是直播,不需要经过任何人审核。
We can say whatever we want because we're live and we don't need to run anything through anyone.
这是不可能的。
It's not possible.
让某个人在这里会非常困难。
It would be very difficult to have somebody here.
我们能说这个吗?
Can we say this?
我马上要说一句话。
I'm about to say a sentence.
TBPN 将继续运营他们的节目,自行选择嘉宾,并做出自己的编辑决策。
TBPN will continue to run their programming, choose their own guests, and make their own editorial decisions.
这构成了他们公信力的基础,也是我们在这项协议中明确保护的内容。
That's foundational to their credibility, and it's something we're explicitly protecting as part of this agreement.
而且,我们从来就不属于八卦行业。
And also, we were never in the scoop industry.
人们一直在问,这是新闻吗?
People were kind of asking, is this journalism?
这是评论吗?
Is it commentary?
我一直觉得,我们喜欢和很多人交谈,进行对话,邀请嘉宾
I think we've always been like, hey, we like to talk to a lot of people, have a conversation, bring in people
是的。
Yeah.
甚至当一些公司来找我们,说我们会给你独家新闻时。
And even even when companies have approached us and said, we'll give you the exclusive.
我们不会,不会要独家。
We don't Yeah.
我们会说,把它给其他人吧。
We'll say, give it to somebody else.
意思是,你可以来参加我们的节目。
It's like, hey, you can come on the show.
我们其实希望你去《华尔街日报》谈谈。
We actually want you to go talk to The Journal Yeah.
或者《纽约时报》、彭博社。
The Times or Bloomberg.
无论彭博社也好,其他任何你想去的地方。
Wherever Bloomberg, etcetera, wherever you want to go.
然后回来和我们一起做背景分析,让我们深入理解他们的策略。
And then come contextualize it with us and let us dig in and understand more about the strategy.
因此,TBPN将继续制作他们的节目,自行选择嘉宾并做出独立的编辑决策。
And so TBPN will continue running their programming, choose their guests, and make their own editorial decisions.
这构成了他们公信力的基础,也是我们在本协议中明确要保护的部分。
That's foundational to their credibility and something we're explicitly protecting as part of this agreement.
我也很期待将他们出色的公关和营销直觉带入团队。
I'm also excited to bring their amazing comms and marketing instincts to the team.
我们有很多想法,对此非常兴奋。
We got lots of ideas, and we're very excited for this.
他们曾帮助许多品牌进行线上营销,而且因为他们对行业趋势有敏锐的洞察,他们的传播和营销理念让我印象深刻。
They've helped many brands market online and because they have a strong pulse on where the industry is going, their comms and marketing ideas have really impressed me.
我迫不及待想利用他们的才华,超越节目本身,创新我们如何以帮助人们理解这项技术对日常生活全面影响的方式将人工智能推向世界。
I can't wait to leverage their talent outside of the show to innovate on how we bring AI to the world in a way that helps people understand the full impact of this technology on their daily lives.
TBPN 将隶属于我们的战略部门,向克里斯·拉恩汇报。
TBPN will sit within our strategy organization reporting to Chris Lahain.
非常高兴欢迎 Jordi、John、Dylan 和整个团队。
Really excited to welcome Jordi, John, Dylan, and the broader team.
这是你的一个声明。
And here's a statement from you.
你想读一下吗?
Do you wanna read this?
你刚才说什么?
What did you say?
过去一年里,我们得以近距离观察OpenAI,以及整个生态系统中每日的新闻公告和实时发布。
Over the past year, we've had a front row seat, not just to Open AI, to the entire ecosystem covering the daily news announcement and launches in real time.
尽管我们有时对这个行业持批评态度,但在深入了解萨姆、维吉和OpenAI团队之后,最让我们印象深刻的是他们对反馈的开放态度,以及致力于把事情做对的决心。如何让这项技术在全球范围内被公平分配和正确理解,对我们来说至关重要。
While we've been critical of the industry at times after getting to know Sam, Vigi, and the Open AI team, what stood out the most was their openness to feedback and commitment to getting this right, moving from commentary to real impact and how this technology is distributed and understood globally is incredibly important to us.
我再稍微补充一点背景信息。
I contextualize it a little bit more shared.
你知道,很多人会问,这是不是愚人节的玩笑?
You know, a lot of people are like, is this an April Fool's joke?
我一直说,要做好应对意外的准备。
I've been saying expect the unexpected.
这简直是个剧情反转。
This is a plot twist.
我承认这一点。
I'll give you that.
这确实出人意料。
It was unexpected.
这让我感到意外,但我真的很高兴。
It was unexpected to me, but I'm really happy about it.
当我回顾我的职业生涯时,我觉得这很有道理,我可以向你梳理一下我的职业经历,以及我与OpenAI和萨姆·阿尔特曼的互动。
And when I reflect on my career, it's I think it makes a lot of sense, and I can walk you through some of my career and my experience with Open AI and with Sam Altman.
我认识萨姆可能已经有十三年了。
I've known Sam for maybe thirteen years.
他在2013年投资了我的第一家初创公司,后来我们在融资时遇到了严重的僵局。
He invested in my first company in 2013, and then we got in a really serious logjam during a financing.
于是我给他发了一封邮件。
And I wrote him an email.
几年前我在彭博社讲过这个故事。
I told this story in Bloomberg a couple years ago.
我给他发了封邮件,说:嘿,情况变得真的很糟糕。
I wrote him an email and said like, Hey, this is getting really rough.
我是个新手创始人。
I'm a first time founder.
我不知道我们能不能完成这件事。
I don't know if we're going to be able to get this done.
他给我打了电话,我们聊了大约五分钟,就彻底解决了所有问题,所有人都对这笔交易感到满意。
And he called me, and we hopped on the phone for like five minutes, and he was able to completely resolve everything, and everyone walked out of the deal feeling pretty good.
这一直给我留下深刻印象,觉得他非常支持创业者。
And so that always left this impression on me that he was founder friendly.
显然,在这个具体案例中,结果对我有利,但对他并没有特别的好处。
Obviously, he didn't in this particular case, it was to my benefit, not particularly to his benefit, the way the deal wound out.
他在谈判中表现得非常出色,真的,而且你当时
And he was just a great at a great addition to the to the negotiation and really And you were
那时你还很年轻。
very young at the time.
是的。
Yeah.
我当时只是个毛头小子。
I was just a wee lad.
我是。
I was.
你当时大约23、24岁左右,没错。
You were about 23, 24, something in Yeah.
那
That
当我带着我的第二家公司参加Y Combinator时,他当时是总裁。
And then when I took my second company through YC, he was president at the time.
当我加入创始人基金时,我在创始人基金看到的第一个正在运作的交易,是2022年底到2023年初OpenAI的ChatGPT之后的融资轮。
And then when I joined Founders Fund, the very first deal that I saw in motion at Founders Fund was the post ChatGPT round in Open AI in late twenty twenty two, early twenty twenty three.
所以我全程近距离见证了这一切。
And so I sort of had this front row seat to all of this.
当我们真正开始发展TBPN时,他是我第一个发短信问的人,说:嘿,你愿意来参加节目吗?
And then once we actually started growing TBPN, he was one of first people that I texted to say, Hey, do you want to come on the show?
他是第一位来参加节目的实验室负责人。
And he was the first lab lead to come on the show.
我们很高兴能继续邀请他参加节目,也希望未来能邀请其他实验室负责人,以及来自整个行业的其他人。
And we're excited to continue having him on the show, hopefully have other lab leads on the show, have other people from all over the industry.
总的来说,当我还在创始人基金时,并没有特别关注风险投资内部的竞争。
And just generally, I think that when I was at Founders Fund, I was not particularly in the weeds of intra venture capital fights.
我更感兴趣的是关于技术停滞的讨论,而不是投资公司或推动优秀公司的诞生。
I was much more interested in the conversation around technological stagnation, not funding companies, not making great companies happen.
我从未有过这样的想法:如果另一家风投公司投资了一家优秀公司,那就是坏事。
I never was in a situation where I was like, Oh, if a different VC firm backs a great company, that's bad.
我认为,我一直秉持并将继续坚持的正是这一理念:美国的AI产业是最重要的,这一点将继续不变。
And I think that's the same philosophy that I have always taken forward and will continue to believe in, which is that the American AI industry is the most important thing and that will continue to be the case.
我期待着行业内各种竞争和动态继续发展,并进一步推动进步。
And I'm excited for all the different competition and everything that's happening in the industry to to continue and, yeah, push further.
乔迪,你还有什么想说的吗?
Jordi, did you have anything else to say?
我只是想说,是的。
Just wanted to say Yeah.
我要感谢很多人,因为这段旅程中有许多人的参与,我想算一下时间。
Some thank yous because a lot of people have been a part of this journey to It's been, I think, something like let me do the math here.
从我们发布第一期节目到现在,大约已经过去了496天,也就是十六个月左右。
Four hundred and ninety six days, roughly sixteen months since we put out the first episode.
是的。
Yeah.
当时只有我们两个人和本坐在一个房间里,几台摄像机,是的。
It was just the two of us and Ben sitting in a room, couple cameras Yeah.
几支麦克风。
Couple microphones.
我想说,我从未想过我们之间能建立起如此特别的商业关系,是的。
And I will just say, I didn't know this special of a business relationship was possible Yeah.
在你和我之间。
Between you and me.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,如果你回望这将近五百天,我们在策略或方法上确实有过分歧。
Like, I think, like, if you look back on that almost five hundred days, we've had disagreements around strategy or approaches or things like that.
但我们每天在所有重要的事情上几乎都保持完全一致。
But we have, like, almost universally stayed perfectly aligned on everything that matters every single day Yeah.
每一步都是如此。
Every step of the way.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为,考虑到我们当初并不清楚这会发展成什么样子,这某种程度上是个奇迹。
And I think that's somewhat of a miracle given that we went into this not really knowing what it would become and Yeah.
我们曾经一起做过一个副项目,花了整整八个月。
We've done, like, one side project together, and it took, like, eight months.
那个项目虽然算成功,但也没到那种‘哦,太棒了’的程度。
And it was, like, not it was like successful, but it was not like, oh, yeah.
就是,还行吧。
Like, okay.
我们连续几个月每天都在一起工作。
We were we were working together daily for months.
懂吗?
Know?
是的。
Yeah.
这完全是不断跳跃和信任的飞跃。
It was a lot of just just jumping and leap of faith.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得我们已经无数次被问到这个问题了。
And I think we've got this question so many times.
你们会不会厌倦彼此?
Like, do you guys get sick of each other?
你知道吗,你们每天就得聊上三个小时?
Know, you just have to talk to each other for three hours a day?
而且,我以前也说过。
And like, I've said this before.
我再说一遍。
I'll say it again.
这其实特别搞笑。
And it it is actually hilarious.
我们一离开办公室,就各自上车。
The second that we leave the office, we're we both get in the car.
然后我们互相打电话。
We call each other.
路上又会聊上差不多一个小时。
We end up talking for like another hour on the way home.
所以,能和你还有整个团队一起打造这家公司,真是我一生的荣幸。
And so it's just been it's been the the privilege of of a lifetime to just build this business with you and the whole team.
是的
Yeah.
团队一直表现得非常出色,为团队加油。
The team has been absolutely Keep it up for the team.
太棒了。
Incredible.
你们每个人都真的非常出色。
You guys are all truly amazing.
这确实是一个团队合作的项目,就像一项团队运动。
And this very much is a this very much is a team like a team sport.
商业是一项团队运动,但这个更像是现场进行的团队运动。
Like, business is a team sport, but this is like a live team sport.
我们每天都会来这里。
We come in here every single day.
如果我们所有人不一起来、不一起努力,这个节目就无法进行。
And the show doesn't happen if we don't all come in and and make it happen.
所以团队的一致性真的令人惊叹。
And so the consistency of the team has been just incredible.
看到每个人各自的才能不断成长,这太了不起了。
And watching everyone's individual talents just flourish has been incredible.
很多人加入时,虽然过去已经做过一些事情,但仍在学习新东西。
A lot of people came into this, you know, having done a thing or two in the past, but learning new things.
布兰登真的非常出色。
Brandon has been absolutely incredible.
他是公司里绝对的中流砥柱。
Just an absolute rock in the organization.
布兰登,如果你还不熟悉的话,他每天都会撰写我们的简报,极其稳定,还帮助我们塑造了编辑方针。
Brandon, if if you're not familiar, writes writes our newsletter every day and is just remarkably consistent and has like, you know, helped us shape our editorial approach.
这真的太棒了。
And it's been incredible.
迪伦,他是在去年第四季度加入我们的。
Dylan, who joined us, I guess, technically q four of last year.
你知道吗,我以前在上一家公司就和他共事过,他真的是独一无二、非凡的人。
You know, I'd worked with him at my last company but is truly, truly one of a kind, remarkable.
我再也不想在没有他的情况下做生意。
I never wanna do business without him.
他在幕后的表现简直出色至极。
And he has just done such an exceptional job working off air.
当你在创业的同时还要每天进行三小时的现场表演,这确实很有挑战性。
It's challenging when you're building a company and you're also having to put on a live performance
是的。
Yeah.
每天都要进行三小时。
For three hours every day.
他昨天还写了那份简报。
And he wrote the newsletter yesterday.
确实如此。
So That's true.
评论文章。
Op ed.
他写了这篇评论文章。
He wrote the op ed.
本,本,他从很早就在这里了
Ben Ben, who's been here since since
在TBPN之前他就和我一起做我的YouTube频道了。
Since before TBPN, he was working with me on my YouTube channel.
我们是什么时候开始合作的
When did we start working
我在Jordi来之前就在这里了。
I was here before Jordi.
是的。
Yeah.
大概是2024年年中左右吧,差不多那时候。
Maybe like mid twenty twenty four maybe, something like that.
听起来没错。
That sounds right.
对。
Yeah.
找到了一些视频。
Found some videos.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我们经常旅行。
We traveled a lot.
很多都是
A lot of it's
看着你从一个极具天赋的人成长为一位非常能干且有才华的管理者,并组建了一支如此勤奋优秀的团队,真的令人无比钦佩。
been absolutely incredible to watch you grow from an extremely talented individual into a very capable and talented manager and building out a team of people that are so hard working and wonderful.
你知道吗,迈克尔、斯科特、杰克逊,你们这些人,真的和你们一起工作特别开心,尽管我们做的事情并不容易,而且一直在变化。
You know, And Michael, Scott, Jackson, you guys, you know, are so, you know, such a joy to to work with even though what we do is is not easy and it's changing Mhmm.
你知道的,日复一日。
You know, day to day.
是的。
Yeah.
对所有嘉宾来说,真的非常开心。
To all the guests, seriously, it's been it's been so much fun.
如果你回溯到节目刚开始的时候,那时候我们还没有任何嘉宾。
Like, if you went back and rewind to the beginning of of the show to to we we started with no guests.
我们曾经做了大约50期节目,都没有邀请任何嘉宾。
We did something like 50 episodes without any guests.
我们一度以为会永远这样下去,因为这正是这个节目唯一独特的地方。
We thought that there was a time that we thought we would just do that forever because that was the only thing that was really unique about the show.
这就是我在2020年开始创作内容的原因。
That's the reason I started creating content in 2020.
因为那是疫情期间,没有活动,也没有地方可以结识其他创始人或商业人士。
Because it was during COVID, there were no events, there were no places to meet other founders, meet other business people.
我当时并没有把它当作一个媒体业务来考虑。
I wasn't thinking of it as like a media business.
我只是把它看作一种与正在创业的人交流、认识他们的途径。
I was thinking of it as like a way to just have conversations and meet other people who are building companies.
而现在我们整天都能做这件事,这简直实现了我的梦想。
And now we get to do that all day long, which is just a dream come true.
是的。
Yeah.
太多嘉宾都变成了亲密的朋友。
So so many so many guests have turned into to dear friends.
对。
Yeah.
你知道的,像乔·魏森塔尔这样的人。
You know, the the Joe Weisenthals Yeah.
还有德兰·帕特尔们。
The the Dylan Patel's.
是的。
Yeah.
实在太多了,数不胜数,但我们一定会再邀请你们所有人上节目。
The there's there's really too many to list, but we will have you all back on the show.
所以我非常期待。
So I can't wait.
致所有收看的观众,无论你是通过RSS订阅、
To everybody that's tuned in, whether you've watched, you know, the RSS feed
是的。
Yeah.
单集节目。
Single show.
直播节目、短视频片段、通讯简报,我们都笑得特别开心。
The live show, the clips, the newsletter We're laughing you hard.
我们知道,无论你有多少时间,我们都努力打造合适的产品。
Know, we've strived to to create the right product regardless of how much time you have.
如果你每天只有两分钟读通讯,那很好。
If you have two minutes a day to read the newsletter, great.
如果你有五分钟看一些片段,或者想看完整播客,想看《Diet TBPN》或《The Daily Cut Down》,谢谢你们。
If you've got five minutes to watch some clips, if you wanna watch the entire podcast, if you wanna watch Diet TBPN, The Daily Cut Down, thank you.
感谢你们的收听。
Thank you for tuning in.
幸运的是,几乎所有内容都会保持完全不变。
And fortunately, pretty much everything is gonna stay exactly the same.
泰勒。
Tyler.
我们唯一的泰勒。
Our one and only Tyler.
泰勒,你真的非常了不起。
Tyler, you are truly, truly incredible.
我见过的最聪明的年轻人之一。
One of the brightest young people I've ever worked with.
你有着光明的未来。
And you have such a bright future.
我们一直都知道,从一开始我就觉得你会创办自己的公司,我们珍惜与你共度的每一分钟。
We always knew that I I I've felt from the very beginning that you would go on to start your own company and we cherish every single minute that we have with you.
我们会尽最大努力让你留下来几十年。
And we're gonna do our very best to retain you for for decades.
但感谢你为节目带来的一切,感谢你所建立的一切。
But thank you for everything you've brought to the show, everything you've built.
Tyler,如果你现在才加入,他构建了我们运营节目所用的所有内部软件。
Tyler, if if you're just tuning in now, has built all of the internal software that we we use to run the show.
这简直不可思议。
It's insane stuff.
这确实是一个,你知道的,完整的,是的。
It is a, you know, fully Yeah.
自定义的内容管理系统,你知道的。
Custom, you know, content management system Yeah.
客户关系管理系统。
CRM.
它帮助我们编辑所有的视频。
It helps us edit all of our videos.
是的。
Yep.
它是节目的核心支柱。
It is the backbone of the show.
这是一个整个团队每天都在使用的工具,没有它,这个节目根本无法进行。
It's a it's a tool that the entire team uses on a daily basis and truly the show would not be possible without it.
是的。
Yep.
而且,你的贡献也在节目中有所体现。
And yeah, your your contribution's on air as well.
这太棒了。
It's It's amazing.
能切换到你这边真是太有趣了。
It's so much fun to be able to cut cut over to you.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
因此,我怀着极大的敬意将这个音效板赠予你。
And so it is with great honor that I give you this soundboard.
干得好。
Good job.
还有我们的赞助商。
And our sponsors.
是的。
Yeah.
我们可以先从Ramp团队开始,Eric、Kareem,是的。
We can start with with the ramp team, Eric Eric Kareem Yeah.
那边整个团队都表现得令人难以置信。
And the whole the whole team over there has just been incredible.
他们允许我们,你知道的,一开始我抱歉了。
They allowed us, you know, at the at the beginning I'm sorry.
2024年我们刚开始做这个节目时,就非常喜欢它。
The 2024 when we had started doing the show, we really loved it.
嗯。
Mhmm.
他们承诺赞助节目一年,这让我们能够投入大量资源购买所有设备、聘请人员。
They were they committed to sponsoring the show for a year and that allowed us to do to do so much in terms of investing in all in all the equipment that we use, hiring people.
他们让这一切成为可能,并且一直是真正非凡的合作伙伴。
They they made it possible and have been truly truly exceptional partners.
而且,看着Ramp在过去几年里的成长,是的。
And and, you know, watching Ramps growth over the last Yeah.
在过去几年里,他们的成长简直令人惊叹,他们完全配得上所有的成功。
Over the last couple years has just been phenomenal, and they deserve all the all the success.
还有所有其他参与过这个项目的赞助商。
And every other sponsor that has that has been a part of this.
是的。
Yeah.
确实如此。
Truly.
也要给尼克点个赞。
Shout out Nick as well.
哦,他还没被提到吗?
Oh, did he not get one?
得专门点名感谢尼克。
Oh, gotta get a direct shout out for Nick.
我们得专门点名感谢尼克。
We gotta get a direct shout out for Nick.
我们都不知道该叫尼克什么。
We don't know we don't know what to call Nick.
他是
He's a
我们不能在广播中说出他的名字,否则他会收到十倍的邮件。
We can't give his name on air because he'll get 10 times more emails.
每天的嘉宾排期都是由尼克安排的。
He he the the lineup every day is is crafted by Nick.
他是我们与节目中99%嘉宾的联络人。
He is our liaison to 99% of the guests that come on the show.
有时候,互动始于X平台上的交流,或是一条短信,也可能有其他中间人参与。
Sometimes it starts with an interaction over x or a text message or there's other intermediaries involved.
要让嘉宾进入等候室、参与节目,并确保他们了解节目流程,背后需要做大量工作。
There's a lot that goes into actually getting someone into the waiting room, into the show, making sure that they understand how the show will work.
这就像是你直接空降到一场直播节目中。
It's sort of like you're hot dropping into this live show.
这对很多人来说都是新鲜事。
That's new for a lot of people.
尼克在沟通和过滤各种信息方面做得非常好,能够理解当天最重要的新闻,并以最佳方式加以 contextualize。
And Nick does a great job communicating and parsing all the noise to understand what the best news of the day is, how we can contextualize it best with the optimal guess.
他做得非常出色,我们会继续下去。
And he's done a fantastic job and we'll continue.
是的。
Yeah.
这是一种荣幸。
It's an honor.
这是一种荣幸。
It's an honor.
大卫·塞纳?
David Senra?
是的。
Yeah.
独一无二。
One of a kind.
你简直
You literally
激励了我们。
inspired us.
是的。
Yeah.
大卫是我们有记录的第一个听众。
David was our very first listener that I'm aware of.
是的。
Yeah.
他经常收到很多
He gets sent a lot of
我们通过谷歌网盘发了一个链接给他。
We sent him a link in a Google Drive.
他听了。
And he listened.
展开剩余字幕(还有 306 条)
从第一集开始,尽管它非常粗糙,但他让我们认真对待,认真一百倍。
And from that first episode, even though it was very scrappy, he said, take this take this, you know, a 100 times more seriously
是的。
Yeah.
比你现在认真得多。
Than than you than you are right now.
我们照做了,这是我一直收到过的最好的建议,而且他一直
And we did and it's it's the best advice that I've ever gotten and he has been
我们有一张他的照片。
And we have a picture of
他。
him.
我们这里有一张他的照片。
We have a picture of him here.
我们没法打印成全尺寸。
We couldn't print it full size.
而且看起来它
And it appears that it
是用黑白照片打印机打印的。
was printed on a black and white photo printer.
但这是一张黑白照片,而他也是一个黑白品牌。
But it's a black and white photo and he's a black and white brand.
感谢大卫·塞纳,他一直是这个播客的教父,真的。
So thank you to David Senra who's been the podcast godfather, truly.
还有那个钟。
And the gong.
但你有
But you have
那个钟。
the gong.
聊天室里的人让我们敲钟。
The chat is asking us to hit the gong.
我们必须赶紧大规模推进。
We have to we have to rush large.
钟声会保留。
The Gong will remain.
钟声会保留。
The Gong will remain.
威爾·梅尼達斯已經發表了他的看法。
Will Menidas has already chimed in with his take.
他说,很多人说我们是在和Yuga做交易,很多人都这么说。
He says, many guy many people are saying we're in the deal guy Yuga many are saying.
而威爾·梅納德是唯一一位从头到尾与我们共同主持完整节目的嘉宾,这意义重大。
And it means a lot that Will Menard is the only he is the only guest who has co hosted a full show from start to finish with us.
如果你想回看档案,可以观看那一集。
And if you want to go back in the archives, you can watch that episode.
那一集非常精彩。
It's a wild one.
那是在一家酒店房间里。
It was in a hotel room.
我们还没有完全搞清楚远程节目的流程。
We had yet to figure out the remote shows fully.
团队为促成这次节目付出了巨大努力。
The team worked really hard to make that one happen.
非常混乱。
Very chaotic.
那是一段美好的时光。
Was a good time.
非常混乱。
Very chaotic.
关于OpenAI还有什么要说的吗?
Is there anything else to say about Open AI?
当然,我们会永远和你保持交流。
Mean, course, we'll be in conversation with you forever.
在节目中的任何时候,欢迎大家在聊天区留言或提问:威尔·梅内蒂斯现在在哪里?
Any time on the show, you're welcome to leave a comment or chat in the chat is asking, where is Will Menaitus right now?
我不知道。
I don't know.
大概在开船吧。
Probably sailing a boat.
我不知道。
I don't know.
是的。
Yeah.
纽约。
New York.
而且,是的,这是一项荣誉,确实如此。
And, yeah, it's it's an it's an honor Yeah.
能与OpenAI合作,我感到非常荣幸。
To to partner with Open AI.
是的。
Yeah.
我们有幸遇到的团队中的每一个人,都让我们印象深刻。
Every single person on the team that we've had the pleasure of meeting, we've been impressed by.
他们才华横溢,而且是的。
They are ridiculously talented and Yeah.
每一个人都致力于把人工智能这件事做对。
Every single person is committed to getting getting this AI thing right.
所以是的。
So Yeah.
我们非常兴奋。
We're very excited.
我们极其兴奋。
We're incredibly excited.
很好。
Great.
好吧,我们继续来看阿尔忒弥斯二号的图片、影像和新闻。
Well, let's move on to the Artemis II pictures and images and news.
非常、非常令人兴奋。
Very, very exciting.
它登上了《华尔街日报》的头版。
It made the front of The Wall Street Journal.
NASA计划首次在1972年之后再次让宇航员绕月飞行,勇敢前行的机组人员
NASA aims to orbit moon for first for first time since '72 to boldly go the crew of
NASA在问,是三杯健怡可乐吗?
NASA is asking, is that three Diet Cokes?
是的。
Yes.
我拿了四杯。
I got four.
必须感谢健怡可乐。
Gotta thank you gotta thank Diet Coke.
感谢可口可乐公司让这一切成为可能。
Thank you to the Coca Cola Corporation Corporation for making this possible.
感谢人类团队
Thank you to the the human team
马塔亚纳。
The Matayana.
为马塔亚纳、马黛茶,这款装在罐子里的播客。
For Matayana, Yerba Mate's, the podcast in a can.
是的。
Yes.
没有你们,这一切都不可能实现。
Wouldn't be possible without you guys.
还要感谢裁缝和西装制作师。
And thank you to tailors and suit makers.
有很多人让这一切成为可能。
There there's a lot of people that make this possible.
马,道具组。
The horse, the prop department.
这里有一百万件事。
There's a million things here.
这真是一段美好的时光。
It's been a it's been a great time.
因此,NASA 阿耳忒弥斯二号的机组人员于周三前往卡纳维拉尔角发射台,执行半个世纪以来首次载人登月任务。
So the crew of NASA Artemis II head to Cape Canaveral launch pad Wednesday for the first human spaceflight to the moon in half a century.
约翰·克鲁斯发布了一张惊人的照片。
John Crouse posted a incredible photo.
他是不是真的……是的。
Is he is he someone who actually yeah.
他是特别通信助理。
He he he Special comms assistant.
特别通信助理。
Special comms assistant.
他确实会去发射现场,携带专业的摄影设备,以拍摄出最棒的照片。
He actually goes to the launches and brings special photography gear to get the best possible photos.
天哪,这次他真的拍得太棒了。
And man, he did he deliver with this one.
多么不可思议的时刻啊。
What an incredible moment.
我们之前稍微聊过这一点。
We talked about it a little bit.
关于手表的事,有篇文章,天哪。
There's an article on the watches Oh, gosh.
NASA 阿尔忒弥斯二号。
NASA Artemis II.
什么?
What?
约翰,我们必须感谢我们可爱的妻子们。
John, we have to thank our lovely wives.
当然。
Of course.
我们怎么能不呢?
How could we not?
我们的家人。
Our families.
你收到短信了吗?
Did you get a text?
也许吧。
Maybe.
我们在节目中很少谈论他们。
We we don't talk about them a lot on the show.
是的。
Yes.
这是一档关于科技和商业的节目,但她们一直是,确实是节目背后的支持者,一直包容着
This is a show about technology and business, but they have been they are the back they are the the truly the backbones of the show and have put up with
很多
A lot
很多夜晚,很多电话。
of nights, lot of phone calls.
数小时。
Hours.
早晨。
Mornings.
是的。
Yeah.
很多早起的早晨。
Lot of early mornings.
我想,在我们做节目的每一天里,我出门时间超过早上6点的,可能只有两次。
I think out of the last out of every single day that we've done the show, I haven't I've I've left the house past 6AM, maybe twice.
对吧?
Right?
这真是一段漫长的旅程。
It's been it's been a long it's been a long road.
女士们,好消息是,一切都不会改变。
And and the good news, ladies, is it's nothing's gonna change.
不会。
No.
感谢你们两位支持我们,让我们能够继续做我们所做的事情。
Thank you to both of you for supporting us and allowing us to to do what we do.
本,我们能调出这张照片吗?就是我们在乔纳森俱乐部 downtown 录制第一集时,生产群聊里的那张照片,显示的是
Can we pull up this picture, Ben, of the in the production chat of the first episode that we recorded in the Jonathan Club in downtown showing a
有一点,是的。
little bit Yeah.
早点放出来吧。
Put it up earlier.
哦,你放过了?
Oh, you did?
是的。
Yeah.
幕后花絮。
Behind the scenes.
是的。
Is yeah.
那真是一段疯狂的时光。
Such a such a wild time.
还记得吗?
Remember that?
是的。
Yeah.
还记得吗,乔迪?
Remember that, Jordi?
没穿西装。
Suitless.
没穿西装。
Suitless.
我们有旗帜。
We had the flag.
是的。
Yeah.
但没穿西装。
But no suits.
在镜头前看起来很不错。
It looked it looked it looked pretty good on camera.
我对最终呈现的效果很满意。
I was I was happy with the way it came out.
但昨天,备受期待的阿尔忒弥斯二号任务首次升空,前往月球,这是自1972年以来首次载人登月任务。
But yesterday, the long awaited Artemis II mission took to the stars en route to the moon for the first such manned mission since 1972.
这是回忆。
It's memories.
聊天室有人要求使用闪光弹。
The chat asked for a flashbang.
闪一下。
Flash out.
好的。
Okay.
这样很好。
That's good.
是的。
Yes.
闪光弹无疑是个亮点。
The flashbang has been a highlight for sure.
字面意义上确实是。
Both literally Yeah.
音效板的声音。
The sound the sound board.
它确实是这个节目中的一个标志性角色。
It's truly it's truly a character on the show.
现在我也有一些了。
And I have some too now.
他们的所有成员都把欧米茄超霸X33型号的手表戴在宇航服上。
Its members all had Omega Speedmaster x 33 models strapped to their flight suits.
丹尼·米爾頓剛剛在網站上發表了一篇完整文章,詳細介紹了這四位宇航員在執行此次任務期間佩戴的手錶。
Danny Milton just wrote a full article on the site now detailing the watches worn on the wrists of the four astronauts throughout their time as part of this mission.
手錶與太空飛行有著悠久的歷史,最著名的就是歐米茄超霸月球錶。
Watches have a long standing history with spaceflight, most notably through the Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch.
但還有無數其他手錶也已在太空中確立了他們的地位。
But there are countless others that have cemented their place in the cosmos.
所以我們現在可以播放這段視頻,畫面中宇航員正在操作看起來像平板電腦的設備。
So we can pull up this video now of astronauts working on what looks like some type of tablet.
所以他在這裡打字
So here he is typing in
人类已知最安全的密码。
Most secure password known to man.
那是什么?
What is that?
9393还是什么?
9393 or something?
3939。
3939.
3939。
3939.
9393。
9393.
强大。
Powerful.
强大。
Powerful.
我们要重返月球。
We're going back to the moon.
显然,我们昨天播放的那段视频有点虚假新闻。
Apparently, that video we played yesterday was a little bit of fake news.
那个年轻人,那个满口脏话的少年说,我们要去该死的月球。
The young man, the adolescent who swears and says, we're going to the f and moon.
我认为,社区笔记中的真实说法是他提到,我们要去那个该死的月球。
He was he the the real line, I believe, in the community note is that he says, we're going to the freaking Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
而且这段视频被修改过,加了那个真正的脏话。
And and it had been altered to add the actual f word.
但哦,挺有意思的。
But Oh, interesting.
但这种情绪仍然是一样的。
The but the the sentiment is still the same.
是的。
Yeah.
这非常令人兴奋,非常鼓舞人心。
It's very exciting, very inspirational.
杰拉德·艾萨克曼在发射日说,哦,这个孩子肯定能拿到一堆NASA的装备。
Jared Isaacman on launch day says, oh, this kid is definitely getting a bag of NASA gear.
那是
That's
很棒。
great.
非常酷。
Very cool.
发射过程中有些问题。
There is some there are some wrinkles with the launch.
对吧?
Right?
幸运的是,还没到造成灾难或者毁灭性后果的地步,完全没有那么严重。
Fortunately, nothing like disastrous or catastrophic or anything.
但好在我们已经踏上了重返月球的征程。
But the good news is that we're on our way back to the moon.
但不妙的是,飞船上的厕所显然出故障了。
The bad news is that the toilet's broken apparently.
而且我记得这个消息来自《纽约时报》的实时报道。
And I believe this is from the live blog from The New York Times.
美国国家航空航天局的副局长表示,猎户座飞船上的厕所出现了控制故障,需要花费几个小时排查问题。
The NASA associate minister said there is a controller issue with a toilet on the Orion capsule and it would take a few hours to troubleshoot.
在谈到这个故障以及航天器的其他一些小问题时,他说道:‘我们才刚刚起步而已。’
We're just getting started, he said, when addressing that and some other glitches with the space spacecraft.
阿波罗10号的精神永存。
The spirit of Apollo 10 lives on.
他们说是一点三十五。
They said one thirty five.
他们告诉我们的。
They told us that.
这看起来似乎不是第一次发生这种情况了,但我们还是希望结果最好。
Here's another it seems like this is not the first time that this has happened, but we're hoping for the best here.
听起来Outlook那边也出了些别的问题。
Sounds like there were some other issues with Outlook as well.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我们可以调出汤姆·沃伦的这段视频。
We can pull up this video from Tom Warren.
可以远程连接并直接查看。
Can remote in and take a look directly.
是的。
Yeah.
去吧。
Go for it.
然后我也看到
And then I also see that
我有两个微软Outlook,但这两个都不工作。
I have two Microsoft Outlooks, and neither one of those are working.
如果你想要远程连接查看的话。
If you wanna remote in and check.
两个。
Two.
你为什么有两个?
Why do you have two?
一个是网页版,一个是桌面版吗?
Like web and desktop?
还是说你认为是两个独立的桌面版?
Or you think it's like two separate desktop Join
在你的电路板上操作,完成后我们会通知你。
in on your PCB and we'll let you know when we're done.
老实说,这是最理想的故障场景了,就是Outlook出问题。
Honestly, this is the best possible failure scenario is Outlook Yeah.
而不是火箭本身。
And not the rocket itself.
所以可以
So Can
他们能
can they
我觉得这是个不错的结果。
I think it's a good outcome.
有这么多精彩的照片传出来,确实是的。
Were so many amazing images coming out Yeah.
昨天。
Yesterday.
是的。
Yeah.
佩顿·亚历山大说,这才是阿尔忒弥斯计划真正的回报。
Peyton Alexander says, this is the real reward for Artemis.
我们实际上是为了这些人而努力的。
This is who we are actually doing this for.
他们长大后会知道,有朝一日他们可以在自己国家的月球和火星基地工作。
They will grow up knowing they can one day work in their country's bases on the moon and Mars.
我们不仅仅是在抽象地希望为他们创造一个更好的世界。
We are not just abstractly hoping for a better world for them.
我们正在前往那里。
We are going there.
还有两个孩子在这里从奥兰多观看发射。
And two kids here watching the launch from Orlando.
真是太美了。
Just beautiful.
是的。
Yeah.
我五岁的孩子说这很无聊,这可不是你想听到的。
My five year old said it was boring, which is not what you want to hear.
但我们得给他更多地解释一下这件事有多重大
But we'll have to give some more context to him about how big
了。
of a deal it is.
他当时说,是的。
He was like, yeah.
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许也许
Maybe maybe
也许他只是想要屏幕上更多的闪光效果。
maybe he wants more more flashing lights on the screen.
我们当时正在开车,是的。
We were we were we were driving Yeah.
实际发射的时候,是的。
For the actual launch Yeah.
坐在交通堵塞里,听着音频直播,看着外面的每个人,真是太有趣了。
And it was so funny listening to the audio feed and sitting in traffic and just looking out at everyone.
是的。
Yeah.
然后意识到,世界上大多数人似乎仍然没有关注,或者根本不在乎。
And and realizing that it felt like the majority of the world still wasn't paying attention or or didn't care.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,现在火箭每天都像这样发射。
I mean, like rockets do launch like every day now.
我知道。
I know.
SpaceX 已经将它变得如此平常。
SpaceX has normalized it to such a degree.
在阿波罗任务中,是不是有个子情节,到了第三或第四次阿波罗任务时,观众人数已经大幅下降,美国公众对这件事已经习以为常了?
Isn't there isn't there some sort of subplot on the Apollo missions that by the by the third or fourth Apollo mission, there was no like the the actual viewership had dropped off and like the American population had gotten to Three
点六说,把《地铁跑酷》放上去。
point six says put subway surfers on it.
是的。
Yeah.
在NASA的直播频道上。
On the NASA feed.
你居然真的需要这么做,真是疯狂。
Crazy that you actually need to maybe need to do this.
人工智能如何帮助一名男子和他的兄弟建立了一家18亿美元的公司。
How AI helped one man and his brother build a $1,800,000,000 company.
当人工智能可以完成这么多企业任务时,只需要两名员工就足够了,这非常高效,但也有点孤单。
Who needs more than two employees that when artificial intelligence can do so many corporate tasks, it's super efficient and a little bit lonely.
所以,亚伦·格里菲斯讲述了马修·加拉格尔的故事,他仅用两个月、两万美元和十几种人工智能工具,就让自己的初创公司顺利起步。
So Aaron Griffith tells the story of Matthew Gallagher, who took just two months, dollars 20,000, and more than a dozen artificial intelligence tools to get his startup off the ground.
来自洛杉矶家中,加拉格尔先生,41岁,
From his house in Los Angeles, Mr.
利用人工智能编写了公司软件的代码,撰写了网站文案,生成了广告所需的图片和视频,并处理了客户服务。
Gallagher, 41, used AI to write the code for the software that powers his company, produced the website copy, generated the images and videos for ads and handled customer service.
他还创建了人工智能系统来分析业务表现,并将自己无法完成的其他工作外包出去。
He created AI systems to analyze his business' performance and he outsourced the other stuff he couldn't do himself.
他的初创公司MedVee是一家提供GLP-1减肥药物的远程医疗服务公司,在第一个月就获得了300名客户。
His startup MedVee, a telehealth provider of GLP one weight loss drugs, got 300 customers in its first month.
在第二个月,他又新增了1000多名客户。
In its second month, he gained more than 1,000 more.
2025年,MedVee运营的第一年,公司实现了全年营收。
In 2025, MedVee's first year in business, the company generated Full year.
或者说,公司运营的第一个完整年度。
Four or the first full year in business.
该公司实现了4.01亿美元的销售额。
The company generated $401,000,000 in sales.
加拉格先生随后雇佣了
Mister Gallagher then hired
这简直太疯狂了,因为当时GLP-1药物刚开始兴起,是的。
This is this is absolutely insane because I as GLP ones were starting to take off Yep.
我记得很清楚,曾经和一个人聊过,他说想创办一家专注于GLP-1的远程医疗公司。
I had I I remember distinctly talking with somebody that was like, I wanna start a telehealth company for GLP ones.
是的。
Yep.
当时我觉得,好吧,已经有很多规模庞大的远程医疗公司了。
And at that time, I was like, okay, there's a lot of telehealth companies that are at scale.
是的。
Yep.
它们都对这件事非常清楚。
They're all gonna be very They're well aware of this.
是的
Yeah.
他们会立即向客户群推出这款产品以及其他类似产品,想要竞争将会非常困难,是的。
They will immediately introduce this product and other, you know, similar products to their customer base and it's gonna be incredibly difficult to be Yeah.
具有竞争力。
To be competitive.
事实证明,这些产品的需求极其旺盛
And it turns out there's just such overwhelming demand for these products
是的
Yeah.
因此,即使作为一家新公司,你也能迅速扩张。
That you could come in as a new company and scale.
一年后,他可能就雇用了唯一一名员工——他的弟弟埃利奥特。
Like, one year in maybe, he hires his only employee, his younger brother, Elliott.
今年,他们的销售额预计将达到18亿美元。
This year, they're on track to do $1,800,000,000 in sales.
在人工智能时代,一家估值18亿美元的公司只有两名员工。
A $1,800,000,000 company with just two employees in the age of AI.
《纽约时报》的亚伦·格里菲斯表示,这种情况正变得越来越可能。
It's increasingly possible, says Aaron Griffith in The New York Times.
OpenAI的首席执行官萨姆·阿尔特曼预测,2024年将出现一种全新的超高效率公司。
Sam Altman, the chief executive of Open AI, predicted the rise of a new breed of super efficient company in 2024.
他在播客中表示,没有人工智能,一家价值10亿美元的个人企业是难以想象的,而现在这将成为现实。
A one person business worth $1,000,000,000 would have been unimaginable without AI, he said on a podcast, and now it will happen.
随着人工智能工具的普及,企业家们正利用这项技术以惊人的速度,在极少人力的情况下将初创企业扩展到巨大规模。
Now as AI tools spread, entrepreneurs are harnessing the technology to expand their startups to an enormous scale at breathtaking speed with very few humans.
大型公司,尤其是科技公司,也在积极参与这场变革。
Big companies, especially in tech, are getting in on the disruption too.
Pinterest、Block等公司在最近几个月裁员数千人,称这是人工智能带来的效率提升所致。
Pinterest, Block, and others have cut thousands of workers in recent months, citing efficiencies enabled by AI.
但这种情况算数吗?
Does this count yet though?
我的意思是,要成为那个一个人值十亿美元的公司,你得能登录薪酬系统
Like, I feel like to be the one person, $1,000,000,000 company, you gotta be able to log in to payroll tool
是的
Mhmm.
而且你是那里唯一的人。
And you're the only person there.
哦,原来是这样。
Oh, so it is.
他还把他哥哥拉进来了。
And he's got his brother in there.
抱歉,兄弟。
Sorry, bro.
去散个步吧。
Take a walk.
这家初创公司没有获得外部融资,也没有官方估值。
The startup, which has not raised outside funding, also has no official valuation.
但许多估值很高的科技公司,即使拥有极少的员工,也难以实现十亿美元的收入。
But many highly valued tech companies can only dream of hitting 1,000,000,000 in revenue with so few workers.
是的。
Yeah.
Medvia 也实现了盈利。
Medvia is also profitable.
如果你是自筹资金创业,这非常棒且重要。
That is great and important if you're bootstrapped.
不能,是的。
Can't Yeah.
不能,不能。
Can't can't
这是一个包装公司吗?
get Is very this a wrapper company?
它就像一个GLP一的包装器。
It's a it's like a GLP one wrapper.
但它是AI赋能的,并没有封装AI基础模型。
But it's AI enabled, but it's not wrapping the AI foundation model.
它就像是用这个工具来整合另一个行业,从而在制造商和实际分销之间创造效率。
It's like using the tool to wrap another industry and just create the efficiency between the manufacturer and the actual distribution.
在如此竞争激烈的领域中,他们竟能攫取如此多的收入,这确实令人惊叹,因为你原本以为其他远程医疗提供商会有大量的广告运营,而客户获取的利润率会非常难以突破。
It really is remarkable that they were able to hoover up so much revenue in such a competitive space because you assume that the other telehealth providers would have significant ad operations and that the margins on customer acquisition would be very, very tricky to crack.
但他一定发现了某种独特的洞察,知道如何推广产品、吸引真实用户访问网站,因为AI当然可以搭建网站和撰写文案,却不一定能让人真正前来并心甘情愿地为产品掏钱。
But he must have found some unique insight into how to distribute the product, get actual people to the website because the AI certainly can build the website and write the copy, but it can't necessarily get people to show up and actually put down their hard earned cash for the product.
Jordi,还有什么可以发的吗?
Jordi, what else can texted Yeah.
我爸爸说,恭喜你。
My dad He says, congratulations.
这太令人兴奋了。
That's so exciting.
谢谢你告诉我。
Thanks for letting me know.
很快跟你聊。
Talk to you soon.
祝你今天愉快。
Have a great day.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢,
Thank you,
爸爸。
dad.
哦,太棒了。
Oh, it's amazing.
如果你在过去三小时内给我发过消息或打过电话,我很可能在接下来几个小时内回复你。
Well, if you've texted me or you've called me in the last three hours, there's a good chance that I might respond to you in the next couple hours.
在Apple Podcasts和Spotify上给我们五星好评。
Leave us five stars in Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
订阅我们的通讯,tbpn.com。
Subscribe to our newsletter, tbpn.com.
一切都一样。
Everything is the same.
我们周一见。
We will see you on Monday.
上午11点。
11AM.
下周五场节目,十五个小时。
Next week, five shows, fifteen hours.
说实话吧。
Let's be honest.
可能更接近十七、十八或十九个小时。
It'll probably be more like seventeen or eighteen or nineteen.
走着瞧吧。
We'll see.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
世界如此,感谢你们一路相伴。
The world is And our thank you for being with us along the journey.
我们非常感激。
We appreciate it.
约翰,再来敲一下钟吧。
Let's get one more gong hit, John.
再来敲一下钟。
One more gong hit.
这真是一种荣幸。
It's been an honor.
再见,各位。
Goodbye, everyone.
很快再见。
See you soon.
我们走着瞧
We'll see
明天见。
you tomorrow.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。