TED Talks Daily - 你的钱花得明智吗? | Wolfgang Schnellbaecher 封面

你的钱花得明智吗? | Wolfgang Schnellbaecher

Are you spending your money wisely? | Wolfgang Schnellbaecher

本集简介

凭借为全球品牌谈判百万美元交易的经验,采购专家沃尔夫冈·施奈尔巴赫将世界顶级买家的谈判技巧提炼为三条简单法则,助您最大化资金效益。 了解更多关于我们四月份旗舰会议的信息,请访问 attend.ted.com/podcast 由Acast托管。更多信息请见 acast.com/privacy

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

您正在收听TED每日演讲,我们每天为您带来新思想和对话,激发您的好奇心。

You're listening to TED Talks Daily, where we bring you new ideas and conversations to spark your curiosity every day.

Speaker 0

我是您的主持人,伊莉丝·胡。

I'm your host, Elise Hu.

Speaker 0

几乎每次我打开社交媒体应用时,都会看到有关预算或如何控制日常开支的内容。

Almost every time I open a social media app, I see content about budgeting or how to control everyday spending.

Speaker 0

但在本次演讲中,采购专家沃尔夫冈·施内尔巴赫er颠覆了传统的金钱观念,分享了为什么对他而言,花钱实际上是我们工具箱中一项强大却被忽视的技能。

But in this talk, procurement expert Wolfgang Schnellbacher flips the script on money habits and shares why for him, spending is actually one of the powerful and overlooked skills we have in our toolbox.

Speaker 0

他结合了来自顶级企业采购人员的经验和个人情境,向我们讲述了三条看似简单却极具欺骗性的规则,这些规则能将我们的日常消费转变为更明智、更有意识的决策。

Drawing on lessons learned from elite corporate buyers and personal scenarios, he tells us three deceptively simple rules that can turn our routine purchases into smarter, more intentional decisions.

Speaker 1

我给你们每个人提两个问题。

I've got two questions for each one of you.

Speaker 1

第一个问题是:到目前为止,您一生中总共花了多少钱?

Question number one, how much money did you spend in your entire life so far?

Speaker 1

要估算这个问题需要一点时间。

That already takes a bit to estimate.

Speaker 1

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 1

第二个问题,你花钱明智吗?

And question number two, did you spend your money wisely?

Speaker 1

如果你现在犹豫了,不太确定,那很可能说明你不是一个好的买家。

If you hesitate now and are not so sure, it likely means you're not a good buyer.

Speaker 1

坦白说,因为你甚至没有为自己定义什么是好的购买。

Frankly, because you have not even defined for yourself what good buying truly is.

Speaker 1

而这一点,抱歉,真相有点刺耳,尽管你几乎每天都在买东西。

And that, sorry for the bitter truth, despite you're buying things pretty much every day.

Speaker 1

好的购买行为会对你的整个人生产生巨大的影响。

And good buying can have such a massive effect on your entire life.

Speaker 1

在你的一生中,你会花掉一大笔钱,甚至几笔巨款,尤其是在迪拜这个地方。

And through your lifetime, you will spend a fortune, if not several fortunes, considering we're in Dubai.

Speaker 1

更明智地花钱,要么让你花得更少,要么在同样花费的情况下,让你的生活更奢华、更舒适、更可持续、更有趣,或者任何你想要的状态。

Spending it more wisely will either make you have to spend less, or for the same amount, make your life more luxurious, comfortable, sustainable, fun, or whatever else he wanted to be.

Speaker 1

好消息是,有人可以教你如何做到这一点。

And the good news is, there are people you can learn it from.

Speaker 1

作为波士顿咨询公司(BCG)的采购负责人,我与全球这些专业人士合作。

As a procurement leader in BCG, I work with them throughout the world.

Speaker 1

包括高科技公司、汽车制造商、美国大型制药公司、中东石油公司。

High-tech companies, auto manufacturers, American Big Pharma, Middle Eastern oil companies.

Speaker 1

从瑞士钟表制造商到中东的大规模生产商,他们都必须采购大量物品。

From Swiss clock manufacturers to Middle Eastern mass producers, they all have to buy a lot of things.

Speaker 1

钢材、备件、知识产权、水果。

Steel, spare parts, intellectual property rights, fruit.

Speaker 1

就在上周,我还为一家挪威三文鱼养殖场主持了一场现场拍卖,拍的是鱼。

Just last week, I did a live auction for a Norwegian salmon farm for fish.

Speaker 1

我向你保证,如果你能学习这些专业采购团队的综合经验,你将终身成为一个优秀的买家。

My promise to you is if you learn from their combined knowledge of these professional procurement teams, you will be a good buyer for the rest of your life.

Speaker 1

而且,这很简单。

And on top, it's easy.

Speaker 1

这些公司总结出的规则只有三条。

It only boils down to three rules these companies derive.

Speaker 1

第一,优先关注真正重要的事情。

Number one, prioritize on what really matters.

Speaker 1

这听起来很简单,对吧?

Now, that sounds simple, doesn't it?

Speaker 1

但事实上,并非如此。

The truth is, it's not.

Speaker 1

因为缺少了几个关键词。

Because there's a few words missing.

Speaker 1

要优先关注对整个群体真正重要的事情。

Prioritize on what really matters for a group together.

Speaker 1

在每家公司、几乎每个家庭中,都有几个关键角色。

In every company, in almost every household, there's a few players.

Speaker 1

即使对你自己而言,你也常常不确定该如何在健康食品和更低价格之间做取舍?

And even for yourself, you're oftentimes not so sure how to prioritize healthy food versus cheaper prices?

Speaker 1

是选择更舒适的购物体验,还是可持续的产品?

How about a more comfortable buying experience versus sustainable products?

Speaker 1

我们是否愿意多花钱,只是为了让邻居嫉妒?

Do we pay extra just to make our neighbor jealous?

Speaker 1

你可能会笑。

You might laugh.

Speaker 1

但我来自德国,你可能会说,我们正是基于这种感觉建立起了整个汽车工业。

But I'm from Germany, and you might argue we built an entire auto industry purely on that feeling.

Speaker 1

专业的采购人员会认真阅读公司战略,与业务伙伴对齐,弄清楚真正能让公司变得更好的是什么。

Now professional buyers, they actually read the corporate strategy, they align with business partners to find out what is it really that makes our company better.

Speaker 1

顶尖的采购人员还会更进一步。

The superstar buyers go even further.

Speaker 1

他们会清晰地列出优先事项,然后与所有人分享。

They graphically pin down what are the priorities and then share with everybody.

Speaker 1

对于你的生活来说,刚开始时可能看起来是这样的。

For your life, maybe at the start, it might look like this.

Speaker 1

在求学阶段或职业生涯初期,你没有太多钱,因此想享受生活,但又有些成本意识。

During education, start of your career, you don't have so much money, and therefore, you want to have fun, but you have some cost consciousness.

Speaker 1

再过一段时间,你可能成家立业,有了孩子,就会非常关注食物、玩具和家具的质量,只为给孩子们最好的一切。

A bit later, you might found a family, get children, and you care a lot about quality of the food, of the toys, of the furniture, just to have it all right for them.

Speaker 1

再往后一点,你会非常注重舒适性。

Maybe a bit later, you care a lot about comfort.

Speaker 1

你只想过一种轻松自在的生活。

You just want to have an easygoing lifestyle.

Speaker 1

关键是,要做好一个买家,并不需要遵循一套预设的规则。

Now, the core thing is, to be a good buyer, you don't have to follow a predefined set of rules.

Speaker 1

这一切都是为了你自己和你所爱的人。

It's just for yourself and your loved ones.

Speaker 1

你必须非常清楚自己的优先事项。

You need to have these priorities very clear.

Speaker 1

现在,我们进入第二条规则:影响你的盟友。

And now, we are ready at rule number two, influence your allies.

Speaker 1

想象以下这种情况。

Imagine the following situation.

Speaker 1

你打算去买一辆新车,到了经销商那里,第一件事就是你的孩子跳进车里,穿着脏靴子,大喊大叫说他们有多喜欢这辆车。

You're off to buy a new car, you arrive at the dealership, and the first thing that happens is your kids climb into the car, they have dirty boots on, and they yell and tell you how much they love it.

Speaker 1

颜色、设计,一切都让他们着迷。

The colors, design, they design, everything.

Speaker 1

你已经处于被动地位,开始讨价还价,而汽车销售员却告诉你,现在带脏座椅的车很少见,他没法在价格上让步。

You're already a bit on your back foot, starting to negotiate, and the car dealer basically tells you that right now, cars with dirty seats are a bit rare, he can't do anything on the price.

Speaker 1

就在这时,你妻子用一种眼神看着你,意思是:别搞砸了。

In that moment, your wife gives you a look like, please don't mess it up.

Speaker 1

我也非常想要这辆车。

I also want this car so much.

Speaker 1

你很可能最终不会买这辆车。

You will very likely not not buy the car.

Speaker 1

你肯定不会以一个好价格买到它。

You will for sure not buy it at a good price.

Speaker 1

在商业中,优秀的买家会说不。

In business, the good buyers say no.

Speaker 1

他们必须在谈判前、谈判中和谈判后,提前与盟友达成一致,明确各自的角色。

They have to align with their allies upfront who's going to say what in a negotiation, after negotiation, before a negotiation.

Speaker 1

只有当这些事情明确后,他们才能确保达成最有利的交易。

Only if these things are clear, they can ensure they really strike the best deals.

Speaker 1

顶尖的买家还会更进一步。

The superstar buyers go even further.

Speaker 1

他们有能力影响利益相关者,明确他们真正想要什么。

They have the ability to influence the stakeholders on what they really want.

Speaker 1

让我告诉你一下逆向法。

Let me tell you about the inverting method.

Speaker 1

我曾经为一家大型铁路公司举办过一次研讨会。

I once had a workshop with a big railway company.

Speaker 1

我们当时的目标是降低大型钢轨的成本,而一群年长的采购人员坐在那里,告诉我们一切都已经最优了。

We were supposed to reduce the cost of big steel tracks, and we had a group sitting there of rather old buyers basically telling us everything is optimal.

Speaker 1

六十分钟后,我面前的白板还是空的,有点慌了。

After sixty minutes, I was still in front of an empty flip chart, panicking a bit.

Speaker 1

然而,我的同事却非常冷静。

My colleague, however, was very cool.

Speaker 1

他只是转过身对大家说:我们先暂时放下这个练习。

He just turned around to the crowd and said, let's forget this exercise for a moment.

Speaker 1

在以下情况下,你会怎么做?

What would you do in the following situation?

Speaker 1

你刚迎来一位新上司,他比你年轻,却要解雇你。

You just got a new boss, he's younger than you, and he's firing you.

Speaker 1

这不公平。

It's unfair.

Speaker 1

你唯一能反击的方式,就是在接下来的三个月里,当你还在公司时,增加成本。

And the only thing you can do to strike back is in the next three months, when you're still in the company, increase the cost.

Speaker 1

除了直接提价,你还有什么创意方法可以增加成本?

Do you have any creative ideas to increase the cost without just raising prices?

Speaker 1

现在这个想法是我们要飞行。

And now the idea is we're flying.

Speaker 1

我们可以买两条长轨道,然后进行切割。

We could buy two long tracks we have to cut.

Speaker 1

我们可以买两条短轨道,然后焊接在一起。

We could buy two short tracks we have to weld together.

Speaker 1

我们可以买太多,然后必须入库储存。

We could buy too many and we have to put on stock.

Speaker 1

我们可以订得太晚,因此必须支付罚款。

We could order too late, so we have to pay a fee.

Speaker 1

我们可以支付得太早,以避免利息。

We could pay too early to not have interest rates.

Speaker 1

我们可以支付得太晚,从而被罚款。

We could pay too late to pay a fine.

Speaker 1

突然间,白板上写满了内容,我的同事又转过身来。

All of a sudden, the flip chart was full, and my colleague turned around again.

Speaker 1

我们能确定在每一个维度上都达到了最优吗?

Are we sure we are really at the optimum in each one of these dimensions?

Speaker 1

当你买车的时候,也可以和家人一起这样做。

And when you're buying a car, you can do the same with your family.

Speaker 1

我们要怎么做才能提高价格?

What would we have to do to increase the price?

Speaker 1

我们可以在春天去一个昂贵的城市,只去小镇上一个高档区域的经销商那里。

We could buy it in the spring in an expensive city, only go to one dealer in a rather high class part of the town.

Speaker 1

我们可以一开始就表明,我们只找你或者这家经销商。

We could state right away, we will only go to you or to the dealer.

Speaker 1

我们可以告诉他们我们有多喜欢这辆车。

We could tell them how much we love the car.

Speaker 1

我们可以不要求折扣。

We could not ask for a rebate.

Speaker 1

一旦你列出了所有这些因素,再反过来思考,你就真正接近最优方案了。

And once you've listed all these things and then turn it around, then you really come close to what's an optimum.

Speaker 1

对我来说,逆向思维法也是一个很好的提醒。

To me, the inverting method is also a great reminder.

Speaker 1

好的购买行为可以很有趣,也可以很有创意。

Good buying can be fun and good buying can be creative.

Speaker 1

现在,我们已经到了第三条规则:从强势立场开始谈判。

And now, we are already at rule number three, negotiate from strong starting positions.

Speaker 1

人们可能会认为强势谈判意味着强迫别人、刻薄、咄咄逼人,甚至对人大喊大叫。

People might think strong negotiations have something to do with strong arming somebody, with being mean, with being aggressive, almost yelling at people.

Speaker 1

事实恰恰相反。

The opposite is true.

Speaker 1

它早在谈判之前就开始了,与你所建立的替代方案密切相关。

It starts way before and it has a lot to do with the alternatives you build.

Speaker 1

你需要明确有哪些替代供应商,或者有哪些替代产品。

You need to align what are alternative suppliers, what are maybe alternative products.

Speaker 1

优秀的购买者甚至会延长现有解决方案的使用时间,以确保自己不会陷入时间压力。

Good buyers maybe even extend the usage of the existing solution just to ensure they're not under time pressure.

Speaker 1

顶尖的采购人员还会更进一步。

The superstar buyers go even further.

Speaker 1

有时他们会主动消除替代方案,只是为了表明立场。

Sometimes they destroy alternatives, just to make a point.

Speaker 1

这听起来有点奇怪,对吧?

Now that sounds a bit odd, doesn't it?

Speaker 1

但在这个世界里,你最好是从极端案例中学习。

But in this world, you learn best from extremes.

Speaker 1

让我告诉你一个极端的历史案例。

And let me tell you an extreme historical example.

Speaker 1

1519年,埃尔南·科尔特斯抵达墨西哥的韦拉克鲁斯。

In 1519, Hernando Cortes arrived in Veracruz, Mexico.

Speaker 1

他面前只有500名士兵,而对方是庞大的阿兹特克帝国。

He only had 500 soldiers in front of him, the vast Aztec empire.

Speaker 1

他把部下聚集在海滩上,确保阿兹特克人能看到他,然后拆毁并部分凿沉了自己的船只。

What he did is he gathered his people on the beach, made sure the Aztecs saw him, and then he dismantled and partly sunk his ships.

Speaker 1

只是为了表明立场,我们不会回头。

Just to make a point, we will not go back.

Speaker 1

这对明智的购买意味着什么?

Now what does this now for good buying?

Speaker 1

这对我自己的生活意味着什么?

What does this mean for my life?

Speaker 1

我知道一对夫妇,他们本来打算买房,当时有两个选择。

I know a couple who were supposed to buy a house, and they had two alternatives.

Speaker 1

第一个选择,他们非常喜欢,但价格稍微高了一点。

Alternative one, they loved, but it was slightly too high.

Speaker 1

第二个选择,我们叫它B房子,他们没那么喜欢,但负担得起。

Alternative two, let's call it House Number B, they didn't like as much, but they could afford it.

Speaker 1

而他们非常喜欢的A房子的房东在耍他们,故意拖延,等着看是否有其他人或他们自己出更高的价格。

Now the owner of House A, which they really liked, was playing them, putting them on the long bench, basically waiting for a better offer to come in from somebody else or from them.

Speaker 1

有一刻,妻子直接预约了B房子的公证手续,然后回到A房子,对房东说:这是我们告别的会面。

At one point, the wife just made a notary appointment for House B, went back to House Number 1 to the owner and basically said, this is our goodbye meeting.

Speaker 1

很遗憾,我们不会再回来了。

We sadly will not come back.

Speaker 1

这是我们对B房屋公证预约的确认。

Here's our approval of the notary appointment for House B.

Speaker 1

感谢所有的讨论。

Thank you for all the discussions.

Speaker 1

直到这时,当事情变得认真起来,A房屋的业主才让步了。

Only then, when it became serious, the owner of House Number 1 gave in.

Speaker 1

直到这时,他们才终于达成协议。

Only then, they were able to strike through.

Speaker 1

不需要大喊大叫,也不需要虚张声势。

There was no yelling needed, no bluffing.

Speaker 1

这仅仅是基于强势立场对备选方案的理性运用。

It was just a plain playing of the alternatives from a position of strength.

Speaker 1

你一生中所花费的一切都已成过去。

Whatever you have spent in your life is gone.

Speaker 1

你接下来要花的每一分钱,都要想想这三条规则,这样你就能明智地花钱。

Whatever you will spend next, think about these three rules, and you will spend your money wisely.

Speaker 1

谢谢。

Thank you.

Speaker 0

这是沃尔夫冈·施内尔巴赫在2025年迪拜BCG举办的TED演讲。

That was Wolfgang Schnellbacher at TED at BCG in Dubai in 2025.

Speaker 0

如果你对TED的选题标准感兴趣,可以前往ted.com/curationguidelines了解更多。

If you're curious about TED's curation, find out more at ted.com/curationguidelines.

Speaker 0

今天就到这里。

And that's it for today.

Speaker 0

《TED演讲每日》是TED音频合集的一部分。

TED Talks Daily is part of the TED audio collective.

Speaker 0

本演讲由TED研究团队审核,并由我们的团队——玛莎·埃斯特瓦诺斯、奥利弗·弗里德曼、布莱恩·格林、露西·利特尔和坦西卡·苏恩贡·尼沃恩——制作和编辑。

This talk was fact checked by the TED research team and produced and edited by our team, Martha Estevanos, Oliver Friedman, Brian Greene, Lucy Little, and Tansika Sungmar Nivong.

Speaker 0

本集由克里斯托弗·法齐·博甘混音。

This episode was mixed by Christopher Faizy Bogan.

Speaker 0

特别感谢艾玛·陶布纳和达尼埃拉·巴雷罗的支持。

Additional support from Emma Taubner and Daniella Balarezo.

Speaker 0

我是伊莉斯·胡。

I'm Elise Hu.

Speaker 0

明天我会带着一个全新的想法回来。

I'll be back tomorrow with a fresh idea for your feed.

Speaker 0

谢谢收听。

Thanks for listening.

Speaker 2

在《TED广播秀》中,如果你中了彩票,你的生活将会变得很棒。

On the TED Radio Hour, if you won the lottery, your life would be amazing.

Speaker 2

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 2

所以我认为,每个人在买彩票时,心里都有一幅中奖后生活的画面。

So I think everyone's got a vision of what it's like to win the lottery in their head when they're playing.

Speaker 2

但现实当然截然不同。

The reality, of course, is very different.

Speaker 2

关于如何充分利用现有资源并找到自主性的想法。

Ideas about making the most of what you've got and finding agency.

Speaker 2

接下来请收听来自NPR的TED播客。

That's next time on the TED Radio Hour podcast from NPR.

Speaker 2

请在您常用的播客平台订阅或收听TED播客。

Subscribe or listen to the TED Radio Hour wherever you get your podcasts.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客