本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
上一集《塔兹王朝》。
Previously on Taz Royale.
六把匕首刺入他体内,你看到他僵在原地,然后向后倒下,一命呜呼。
Six daggers plunge into him, and you see him stand stock still and fall backwards over dead.
莱吉。
Leggy.
我想砍掉他的胳膊。
I wanna chop his arm off.
这位绅士是
And the gentleman is
走了。
gone.
愤怒之下,里奇图斯冲向了,我想,齐吉拉特。
In rage, Richthus takes off for, I guess, the ziggurat.
成为一位成年男子的父亲,并没有让我变弱。
Becoming a father of an adult man didn't make me weaker.
它让我变得比你所能想象的都要强大。
It's made me stronger than you could ever know.
然后我
Then I
我朝他一脚猛踢,把他从桥上踹了下去。
give him one big kick off the bridge.
该死的,佩坎。
Damn you, Pecan.
即使在死亡中,你也辜负了我。
Even in death, you failed me.
你看到一条消息,字迹是你自己的。
You see a message is in your own handwriting.
这条消息写着:特雷肯,大家好。
That message reads, Thrakeen Hello, everybody.
欢迎回到《Taz Royale》,这是冒险地带的生死对决、胜者通吃赛季。
Welcome back to Taz Royale, our battle royale winner take all season of the adventure zone.
上一期,我们完成了召唤试炼,这是八重圣会中的第五项试炼。
On the last episode, we finished the trial of conjuration, the fifth of our eight trials here of the octave conclave.
让我们惊讶的是,坦率地说,我们扮演的三个角色都活了下来。
Let's wait shockingly, frankly, we all the three characters we've been playing survived.
是的。
Yes.
这在赌城的赔率可是很低的。
That was long odds in Vegas.
这完全出乎意料。
That was not predictable.
我们所有人都活着。
We're all Yeah.
我那时紧张得坐立不安。
I was on the I was on the edge.
对。
Yeah.
我本来想说,消耗了不少。
I was gonna say, taking a lot.
格拉孔对。
Grakon v.
洛拉维斯是我们最接近的,那场对决非常冰冷。
Loravith was the closest we got to a to It was icy.
一场竞争激烈的对决。
A competitive sort of match.
你用计谋让那位绅士难堪,而莱格姆医生根本没什么胜算。
You embarrassed the gentleman with your your ploy, and well, doctor Legume never really stood much of a chance.
让我们从刚才停下的地方继续,也就是洛拉维斯。
Let's pick up right where we left off, which was Loravith.
你站在决斗发生的桥上,面对你老朋友和对手古尔坎。
You were on the bridge where the duel took place with your old friend and rival, Gurkan.
你只用一拳就赢得了拳击大赛,并杀死了他。
You defeated him in just a punch a punch festival, and Killed him.
你杀了他。
You killed him.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,你杀了他。
I mean, you killed him.
你一拳打得他当场死亡,尸体坠入水中,漂过了八音塔岛的边缘。
You punched him so hard that he died from it, and fell into the waters, drifting off over the edge of the Octave Ziggurat Island.
你站在桥上四下张望,发现原本分隔各个擂台的那些巨大的红色矩形墙壁,此刻大多已经消失了。
You are standing on this bridge looking around, and you can see most of these, like, big red rectangular walls that were sectioning off the different arenas have vanished at this point.
决斗时,你被决斗场那边的景象分了心——我想,那是你照顾的那个人?
During your duel, you were distracted by the dueling grounds where your dear ward, I guess?
不是你保护的那个人,你并不是在保护他。
Not your ward, like you're protecting him.
对,就是照顾的人。
Yeah, ward.
是的,监护人,猜猜看。
Yeah, ward, guess.
杜伯·斯威特莱夫正在与皮普,那个巨大的地精,决斗。
Duber Sweetleaf was battling Pip, the gigantic gnome.
决斗结束了,你打算做什么?
The duel has ended, what do you do?
我得走过去。
I need to stride over there.
好的。
Okay.
你走过岛屿,穿过这片土地,直到抵达岛屿西南角的树林,那里矗立着法师塔。
You stride over crossing across the the island until you reach the woods on the southwest corner of the of the of the island where the Mage's Tower, stands.
当你抵达岛屿的这一区域,试图一瞥这场战斗时,你看到围绕着杜伯决斗场地的红色光障突然消失了,只留下一大块浓密、翻滚的浓雾;随着屏障消失,这团雾气缓缓落下,开始慢慢在岛屿上散开。
As you reach, that part of the island, trying to catch a glimpse of this battle, you see the red light barrier surrounding the arena where Doober was fighting, suddenly disappears, and it leaves behind it just a big solid block of fog, thick dense roiling fog that, as the barrier disappears, this fog then drops and begins to slowly sort of disperse through the island.
随着雾气散去,你看到皮普——他再次通过魔法将自己放大到巨大体型——正被刺穿在法师塔的顶端。
And as it does so, it reveals Pip, who again had magically enlarged himself to a gigantic size, is lying impaled on the top of the mage's tower.
请帮我进行一次感知检定。
Give me a perception check please.
格里芬·皮普还是巨化状态吗?
Griffin Pip is still enlarged right?
哦,是的。
Oh yeah.
啊,我们不会饿肚子了。
Ah, we won't starve.
太好了。
Excellent.
你要吃掉皮普吗?
You're gonna eat Pip?
我没说这是我的首选。
I'm not saying, that's my first choice.
九。
Nine.
九。
Nine.
当你掷出九点时,你会来到一个极其血腥的场景。
With a nine, you show up to very very grisly scene.
当你掷出九点时,你会听到头顶的树丛中传来动静,就在你附近、塔楼前方。
With a nine, you hear movement up in the in the trees sort of near your location in front of the tower.
从这些树的内部不断有血滴落下来,抬头一看,你发现杜伯·斯威特莱夫正藏在树冠深处,他看起来状态非常糟糕。
There is a slow drip of blood falling out of the bowels of these trees, And looking up, you see Duber Sweetleaf was hiding up in the bowels of these trees, and he looks pretty bad off.
他眼睛上方有一道伤口,鲜血正缓缓流下,整个人因恐惧而微微发抖。
He's got a cut over his eye with some some blood dripping down, and he is just kind of trembling in fear.
我要使用战斗医护作为已激活动作。
I'm gonna use battle medic as a utilized action.
我可以消耗一剂急救包,为五英尺范围内的生物进行治疗。
I can expend one use of a healer's kit to tend to a creature within five feet of myself.
好的。
Okay.
该生物可以消耗一枚生命值骰子,然后我掷出这枚骰子,该生物恢复等于投掷结果加三的生命值。
That creature can expend one of its HP dice, and then I roll that die, and the creature regains a number of HP equal to the roll plus three.
好的。
Okay.
所以是d6加三。
So that's a d six plus a three.
五加三,八。
Five plus three, eight.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,五英尺范围内,你是个高大的戈利ath,完全可以伸手够到他蜷缩着的位置。
I mean, within five feet, you are a tall Goliath, and you can basically just sort of reach up to where he is in a fetal position.
我也真的好高大。
I'm also so big.
在这棵树上。
In this tree.
对。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
所以你就用双手把他从树上抱下来,放到地上,用你的
So you you just sort of two hand grab him up out of the tree and set him on the ground and tend to his wounds with your
杜戈,我很为你骄傲,你没死。
Dugo, I'm very proud of you for not dying.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
你夺走了生命,杜戈。
You took life, Dugo.
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
他抬头看着皮普被刺穿的地方,只是微微颤抖,摇着头,一副呆滞的样子。
He looks up at where Pip is impaled, just kind of like trembling, shaking his head, sort of catatonic.
当你在处理他的伤口时,他处于震惊状态。
He is in shock as you are sort of tending to his cut.
我……我赢了吗?
I I won?
就如他所说的那样。
Just what he says.
是的,赢了。
Yes, won.
你赢了,杜巴,但你
You won, Duba, and yet you
失去了一些非常珍贵的东西。
lost something very dear.
纯真。
Innocence.
我只是想躲起来。
I just meant to hide.
我并没有。
I didn't
是的是的是的。
Yes yes yes.
我不知道他会摔下去变成这样。
I didn't know that he would fall and become.
该死的,杜巴。
Damn you, Dooba.
我要吐了。
I'm going to be sick.
制造了。
Made
正确的选择。
the proper choice.
我像之前说过的那样,为你感到非常骄傲。
I'm very proud of you as I've said.
不过你挺过来了。
You survived though.
这很好。
That's that's good.
深呼吸。
Deep breath.
深呼吸,坚持住。
Deep breath, hold on.
这会有点疼。
This will sting.
好的。
Okay.
那关于
What of
好孩子,托巴。
Good boy, Toba.
那格伦特呢?
What of Grecont?
死了。
Dead.
和你的一样死了。
Dead as yours.
嗯,也不完全是
Well, not quite
那么死。
that dead.
天哪,托巴。
Oh boy, Toba.
我相信你有
I believe you have a
对黑暗事物的品味。
taste for the darker things.
你身上有点阴影,孩子。
I A little bit of shadow in you, boy.
我希望兰道夫在这里。
I I wish Randolph were here.
我希望我能回家。
I wish I was back home.
求你了。
Please.
是的,杜巴,你这么说,但想想这个。
Yes, you say that, Duba, but think of this.
假如今天的你,遇到过去的你,从那条黑暗小巷里走出来的会是谁?
What if the Doopa of you, today, were to meet the Doopa of then, who would emerge from that dark alley victorious?
假设,我假设我更强一些,先生。
Suppose I suppose I am stronger, sir.
我想我得去躺下休息一下。
I think I need to go and lie lie down.
路易?
Louie?
这非常明智,多巴。
That's highly advisable, Doba.
如果我是你,我会尽量别用这条腿。
I'd stay off this leg too, if I were you.
什么?什么都没发生?
What what, nothing happened?
你愿意
Would you
让我把你像背婴儿一样背在背上吗
like me to put you in a papoose sort
吗?
of situation on my back?
我觉得那会相当大,即使你这么做,但我认为那样会很好。
Think that would be Quite large, even see you do, but I think that would be nice.
他爬上去,期待着你给出一点回应,好吧。
He climbs up into your Expect little that answer, alright.
他抬头看着你,轻轻蹭了蹭,闭上眼睛,很快就睡着了。
And he looks up at you, kinda nuzzles, and closes his eyes, and falls fast asleep.
里克图斯,你在完成任务击败那些绅士后,正朝齐吉拉特冲去。
Rictus, you were storming towards the Ziggurat after defeating the gentlemen on a mission.
你你你在干什么?
What what are you what are you doing?
有没有一扇门可以让他撞开?
Is there a door that he can bust through?
你找到了一些八度音阶的成员,包括科西,那个是
You find a few members of the octave including Coxie, the one Is
这是个是非题,格里芬,有没有一扇门让他能撞开?
it it's a yes or no question, Griffin, is there a door They that he are can bust
在齐格拉特旁观看。
of the ziggurat watching.
你们能都进去吗?
Could you all go inside?
因为我本来打算冲破一扇门做点什么。
Because I was kinda gonna do a thing with busting through a door.
我们不想错过审判的其余部分,但我想,如果你要搞个戏剧性的场面的话……
We don't want to we don't want to miss the rest of the trial, but I I suppose if you're doing a dramatic thing
好吧,你们别动,就留在这儿。
Okay, no, you guys stay here.
他走进门,砰地关上了,好了。
He goes into the door slams Okay.
哇哦。
Out of Woah.
哦,是的。
Oh yeah.
恭喜你,里奇思。
Congratulations, Richthes.
我本希望你能
I was hoping you would
你做了哪一个?
be What one to did you do?
我们说,当然,请进,然后我们稍微往后退了退。
Well, we said, sure, come on in, and then we sort of jumped backwards.
不。
No.
出来了
Came
并踢了
out and kicked
这场战斗。
in the fight.
我们没有。
We didn't.
你为什么要介入?
Why did you intervene?
哦,你是说从那边那团大火中冒出来的火焰。
Oh, you mean the fire that came up out of the big flame over there.
是的,我的意思是,我们已经多次告诉过岛上所有候选者,如果你把魔导书从手臂上移除,就会被淘汰。
That is yes I mean that we have told you all of all the aspirants here on the island repeatedly if you remove your grimoire from your arm you will be eliminated.
这是我们这里的核心准则之一,也是我们主要执行的规则之一。因此,当你的决斗中,由于你机智而狠辣的手段,他的魔导书被从身上剥离时,我们不得不执行这条规则。
This is one of our core sort of tenets here, it's one of the main sort of rules that we enforce and so when his arm was sort of removed from his person during your duel, thanks to your quick thinking and vicious trickery, I will say we we did have to enforce that rule.
他不再拥有魔导书了,所以事情就是这样。
He was no longer equipped with his grimoire and so we that is what happens.
如果你别到处宣扬这件事,我们会非常感激,因为那样的话,很多人就会开始钻空子,试图抢夺别人的魔导书。
It would be doing us a huge favor if you wouldn't tell a lot of people about what happened because like then a lot of people are going to start doing like loopholes like trying to get each other's grimoire.
抓住他的衣领,把他推到墙边
Him by the like lapels and pushes them against the wall of
不,你得,不,我的朋友。
the No, you're going to No my friend.
如果你要,你得进行一次攻击检定。
You are going to need to make an attack roll if you're
那就是他试图做的。
That's what he attempts to do then.
是的,我们就这么干。
Yeah, that's what we're gonna do.
19加3。
19 plus three.
天啊,真他妈的。
Holy fucking shit.
你向前一跃,伸出手去试图抓住科西闪亮的金色衣领。
You jump forward and you reach your hands out to try and grab Coxy by his flashy golden lapels.
当你接触到他时,你直接穿过了他。
As you make contact with him, you pass right to him.
当你这么做时,你看到一团五彩斑斓的云雾从你穿过的那个位置散开,随后科西在你面前、门口前重新出现。
As you do, you see sort of this colorful cloud kind of, disperse where you, jumped through him, and then Coxie, reappears just in front of you in front of the door.
他说,里克,里克,听我说。
He says, Rick this, Rick this, listen.
他原本是我的。
He was mine.
里克,听我说。
Rick this, listen.
首先,我们的另一条规则是:别做你刚才那种事。
First of all, another one of our rules is don't do that thing you just did.
你非常幸运,因为我并没有亲自现身,否则你也会像那位先生一样受到惩罚。
You are very lucky that I am not actually appearing here in person or you would be punished in the same manner in which the gentleman was.
你通过了考验,里克特斯。
You passed the trial, Richthes.
你面对的对手,坦白说,我们很多人都不认为你能战胜,而你表现得非常出色。
You did a very good job against an opponent that frankly a lot of us did not think you were going to be able to best.
我认为你需要淡然面对你的胜利,但这里没有人是你能杀的,里克图斯。
I think you need to take your victory in stride, but he is no one here is yours to kill, Rictus.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我要求会见任何专精于死灵术的奥克塔夫成员。
I demand an audience with whatever Octave member specializes in necromancy.
你要求会见?
You demand the audience.
我问?
I ask?
告诉我,这是我们的恐吓还是劝说?
Tell me, is this our intimidation, persuasion?
你在这里采取的是什么策略?
What's the tact you're taking here?
劝说。
Persuasion.
说服,好吧,把骰子给我。
Persuasion, okay, give me that roll please.
15加1,16。
15 plus one, sixteen.
好骰子。
Good rolls.
他叹了口气,想了一会儿,说:这可以安排。
He sighs, he thinks for a minute, he says, This can be arranged.
剩下的学徒人数已经很少了,我们可以为你们腾出一些办公时间,前提是你需要的话。
The number of aspirants remaining is small enough that we can make some office time available to you all, suppose if you seek it.
我会让他知道,等他召见你们时,你们就可以去见他。
I will make him aware and you can can visit him when he calls for you.
他会回答你们提出的任何问题。
He will answer whatever questions you have.
但里克,这态度真的不行,你得改一改。
But Rick this for real body, the attitude, you got to turn it around.
你真是个恶魔,我的朋友,我觉得你将成为这里八人团队的绝佳补充,但你得控制好你的愤怒和自负。
You're, you are diabolical my friend and I think that you would make a great addition to the team of eight here but you got to get this anger thing ego under control.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
里克深吸了一口气。
Rick just takes a deep breath.
看到了吗?
See?
这样不是好多了吗?
Better isn't it?
我还有一个请求,是的?
I I have one more ask, Yes?
我想索要那颗包含那位先生所使用的时间法术的水晶。
I I would like to claim the crystal that contains the spell of time that the gentleman wielded.
这不合常规,里克图斯。
This is unconventional, Rictus.
但我会跟我们精通死灵艺术的艺术专家提一下,他明天跟你见面时可以跟你讨论这个话题。
But I will bring it up with our art expert in the necromantic arts, and he can address this topic with you tomorrow when you you meet with him.
这样可以吗?
Is this satisfactory?
我得把它找回来。
I'll have to recover it.
它钻进了那个发光的、奇怪疯狂的灵魂球体里,直接把他的手臂彻底摧毁了。
It went inside that weird crazy soul sphere thing that was glowing and it just obliterated his arm.
我差点就看到了,我当时就想:什么?
I almost saw that, I was like, what?
所以,但我打赌我们能帮你把它重新拼回去。
So, but I bet we can get it put back together for you.
但再次强调,这并不是我有权决定的事情。
But again that is not my position to award things like that.
我想我还是交给他来处理吧。
I suppose I will leave it to him.
这公平吗?
Is that fair?
谢谢您考虑这件事。
Thank you for taking it into consideration.
当然了,里克图斯。
Of course Rhictus.
里克图斯回来了。
And Rhictus is back.
他正紧紧攥着右拳。
He's just like clenching his right fist.
是的。
Yes.
就是那种诡异的紫色,像灰黑色的凋零与绽放部分,是的。
Where that like weird purple y like gray and black part of the wither and bloom Yeah.
从那里显现出来,他只是不断握紧又松开拳头,克制着自己。
Manifest from, and he's just like clenching it, like open and closed, restraining himself.
所以这么暴躁,这么易怒。
So grump, so cranky.
Rectus,请前往齐吉拉特,我们将召集所有人进行这次审判后的简报。
Rectus, please make your way into the ziggurat, we will be summoning everyone for this sort of pro post trial debrief.
我们来看看谁活下来了,我想。
Let's find out who survived, I guess.
Hellgrammitt,在审判结束后的那些时刻,你在做什么?
Hellgrammitt, what are you doing in the moments after the trial concludes?
我觉得Hellgrammitt正在仔细研究地面,就是他未来新娘所在的地方,是的。
I think Hellgrammitt is really studying the ground where, well, his new bride to be Yeah.
他也悄悄溜走了。
Skittered away too.
当然。
Sure.
我觉得他是在调查那里,看看是否有什么异常。
I think he's investigating it to see if there's anything unusual about it.
好的。
Okay.
你正在调查晶石馆吗?
Are you investigating the crystallarium?
那里是那只巨大的水晶蜈蚣钻入地下、潜入结构内部的地方。
That is where the sort of this this great crystalline centipede sort of dug underneath the the structure to burrow inside.
你正站在树林边缘,俯瞰着晶石馆,你曾在那里刻下了一条秘密讯息,写着‘Thrykeen’给自己。
You are standing in sort of the edge of the woods overlooking the crystallarium where you had etched the secret message that said Thrykeen inside to yourself.
你知道吗?
You know what?
实际上,在这条评论里,给我一个智慧豁免检定,看看你是否记得在面对神明、第九位存在时写下这段话的情景。
Give me a wisdom saving throw, actually, in this comment, to see see if you remember sort of writing this as you're confronted with God, another nine.
我想你其实明白,这是你写的。
I I think I think you do realize this is yours.
我想你并不完全记得写下它的那一刻,但你记得足够多,知道这并不是什么陷阱,也不是什么幻觉——你非常清楚,你确实写下了这段话,与晶石馆内正在发生的事情有关。
I think you you don't exactly recall the moment of writing it, but like, you I think you remember enough to know that like this isn't some trick, this isn't some illusion, like you very you very much know that you did write this in reference to whatever is happening inside the crystallarium.
好的。
Okay.
那我就去水晶馆看看,也许能调查一下。
Well, then I'm gonna head to the crystallarium then, and maybe investigate.
好吧。
Alright.
你是不是想偷偷摸摸地接近?别忘了,水晶馆一直以来都是这座岛上禁止进入的核心区域之一。
Are you trying to take a stealthy approach to this, Remembering that the crystallarium has been sort of off limits to you all as one of the core rules of this island.
我想是的,没错。
I would think so, yes.
好的。
Okay.
做一个潜行检定,不要用你的变色龙甲壳,因为它不是用来隐藏的。
Give me a stealth check, not using your chameleon carapice, because it's not a hide.
它是用来潜行的。
It is a sneak.
愚蠢的家伙。
Stupid chick.
如果是九,我本来想说不,这是个
If it's a nine, I'm gonna No, it's a
哦,脏污的20。
Oh, dirty 20.
是的,当然。
Yeah, absolutely.
20。
20.
好的。
Okay.
是的,你可以像爬行一样沿着地面悄悄移动。
Yeah, you are able to sort of creep crawl along the ground.
你发现了一条小山脊,可以沿着它悄悄移动,到达你看到蜈蚣钻进去的晶矿底部。
You find like a small ridge that you can kind of skitter around to reach kind of the base of the crystallarium where you saw this centipede burrow down into.
低头看地面,给我一个调查检定。
Looking down at the ground, give me give me an investigation check.
我能做一次自然检定吗?
Could I do a nature check?
当然可以。
Sure.
是的。
Yeah.
任何一个都行。
Either either one would be fine.
好的。
Okay.
自然检定。
Nature check.
结果是25。
That would be a 25.
哇。
Wow.
天啊。
God.
老天,你对这个太了解了。
Man, you know everything about it.
好的。
Alright.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
25。
25.
你
You are
在自然界中。
in nature.
你无法看穿晶arium的墙壁。
You you are unable to see through the walls of the crystallarium.
构成这些墙壁的晶体是不透明的,呈深紫水晶色。
The crystal that forms those walls is opaque, sort of a dark amethyst color.
所以你无法看到这个结构的内部。
So so you're unable to sort of like see inside of the structure.
看着蜈蚣钻入的地面,我发现了一些我认为叫木匠蛛的生物。
Looking down at the ground where the centipede burrowed, there is a I think they're called carpenter spiders.
每当它们向下挖掘时,都会留下一串非常容易辨认的圆形颗粒堆,这些颗粒与它们挖入的周围泥土形成鲜明对比。
Whenever they dig down, they leave these like very recognizable hills of kind of round granules that really kind of like stick out alongside the like other dirt that they dig down into.
你能看到,那不是木匠蛛,但你能看到非常非常明显、清晰的迹象,显示有昆虫在晶arium周围反复挖掘,次数多达数百次。
You are able to see, it's not carpenter spiders, but you can see, like, very, very, very obvious signs of insects burrowing basically around the perimeter of this crystallarium literally hundreds of times.
这个结构内外有大量昆虫频繁进出,你估计这些昆虫体型并不小,大约和你之前看到的蜈蚣差不多大,那条蜈蚣大约有16英寸长,或者类似大小。
There has been a lot, a lot of coming and going from this structure, from some insects that you would estimate to be, like, not, like, not that small, like roughly about the size of this centipede that you saw earlier, which was about, I forget exactly what I said, like 16 inches long or something like that.
像一条又长又宽、扁平的蜈蚣。
Like a big big long wide sort of flat centipede.
有很多洞穴,但你都进不去,不过这里显然是昆虫频繁进出的通道。
There are a lot of sort of burrows, none that you can like get down into, but this is this is a a heavily trafficked sort of insect exit and entrance.
但对赫尔格默来说也太小了吧,对吧?
But way too small for Helgrammer to get into, right?
赫尔格默前辈?
Helgrammer senior?
有件事我想...
Something to think I
我需要一个护盾!
need a ward!
我需要一个像你那样的护盾!
I need a ward like you!
进去吧,杜伯。
Get in there, doober.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,不,我的意思是,你比那些昆虫大得多,对吧?
Yeah, no, mean, is, you are considerably larger than those bugs are, right?
这并非不可能,你能够挖下去再从里面爬回来,但根据你回忆起写这条信息时的情景,你知道在这里逗留任何时间都伴随着极大的风险,无论是死亡,还是被迫忘记所有你突然能够记起的事情。
It is I it's it's not impossible that you could dig down through there and back up into it, but I will say from like from what you remember about sort of the moment where you wrote this message, you know that fucking around here for any amount of time carries with it a pretty enormous amount of risk, whether it be death or you being forced to forget all of this stuff that you are all of a sudden able to remember.
那我离开前想试一下一件事。
Then I'm going to try one one quick thing before I leave.
好的。
Okay.
他能进行心灵沟通。
He, can communicate mentally.
好的。
Okay.
特林奇心灵感应。
Thrychine telepathy.
没有魔法,你就无法说出非特里克语。
Without magic, you can't speak the non thrike
我真想听听达菲狗说这句话。
I would love to hear Daffy Dog say that.
伊金离开了我。
For Ikeen to left me.
我真想听听他的屁股试着说这句话。
I would love to hear his ass even try to say that shit.
好了,伙计。
Alright, dude.
我就说达菲狗儿吧。
I'll just say Daffy Dogger
在第二十五个半世纪。
in the twenty fifth and a half century.
你无法说出
You can't speak
非语言意味着触发你所有的发声器官。
the non mean to trigger trigger all your vocal stems.
爸爸瘫倒在了地上。
Dad's splayed out on the ground here.
梅尔·布兰克已经严重受伤了。
Mel Blanc has fully injured his body.
我只是想说,如果他说了‘thranking telepathy’,那就会是一整件事。
I'm just trying to say if he said thranking telepathy, it'd be a whole thing.
你可以使用心灵感应,以魔法方式将你的思想传送到自身120英尺范围内的生物心中。
You can use telepathy magically transmitting your thoughts mentally to creatures within a 120 feet of yourself.
任何生物?
Any creatures?
是的。
Yeah.
任何。
Any.
我一直在保存这个。
Been saving this.
好的。
Okay.
催促心灵感应。
Thryching telepathy.
对任何愿意的生物吗?
To any willing creatures?
是的。
Yeah.
我猜他们走过来说话了。
I figured they came up and spoke.
他们会愿意的。
They'd be willing.
这是单向的吗?
Is it a it a one way thing?
你可以将你的思想传送给自身120英尺范围内愿意接受的生物。
You can transmit your thoughts mentally to willing creatures within 120 feet of yourself.
该生物必须能够理解一种语言。
It must be able to understand a language.
如果你和该生物彼此远离,或其中任何一方失去行动能力,这种联系就会中断。
It is broken if you're the creature move apart or if either of you are incapacitated.
失去行动能力。
Incapacitated.
好的,所以问题在于:你可以绝对地发送这条信息,关键在于你是否能收到回音。
Okay, so this is a question of, you can send this message absolutely, it is a question of whether or not you will receive anything in return.
你想用心灵感应说些什么?
What would you like to say telepathically?
我还没问你的名字呢!
I didn't get your name!
或者你的号码。
Or your digits.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我想她根本不会有数字。
I guess she just she wouldn't have digits.
回来,回来和我说话。
Come come back and and talk to me.
求你了。
Please.
求你了。
Please.
这都是心灵感应,对吧?
This is all telepathically, right?
是的。
Yeah.
你看到一只非常非常小的昆虫,
You see a very very small insect,
一小只
a little
一只甲虫从地下窜出,而你正注视着它并投射这些思绪,仿佛你听到脑海中传来一声低语:你必须逃走。
beetle skitter out of the ground where you are sort of looking and projecting these thoughts, as it appears you hear a whispered response in your mind that says, you must flee.
时机还不对。
The time is not right.
我们会等到机会来临时再联系你。
We will reach out when the opportunity strikes.
你不能在这里被人看到。
You cannot be seen here.
你必须离开。
You must go.
很好,你有名字吗?
Very well, do you have a name?
哦,求你了,叫林戈吧。
Oh please be Ringo.
很好,好吧。
Very well, okay.
但是你会打电话的,对吧?
But but you will call, right?
我的意思是,总得有人吧,我的意思是,你们会联系的,对吧?
I mean, it's somebody, I mean, you will communicate, right?
我们会打电话的。
We will call.
你不会...
You're not gonna
我是个幽灵,做不到。
I ghost cannot.
但你必须活下来。
You you must survive, though.
你现在必须离开,赫尔格拉米特。
You must leave now, Helgrammit.
好的。
Okay.
甲虫迅速爬回了下面
And the beetle skitters back under
山丘中。
the hills.
那只甲虫。
The beetle.
从右侧舞台退场。
Exit stage right.
被你追赶
Pursued by You
当审判的尘埃落定,太阳开始从这座漂浮岛屿的地平线缓缓落下时,所有人都被召回到岛屿中央的阶梯金字塔。
all are summoned back to the the ziggurat at the center of the island as the the dust of the trial settles and the sun begins to slip over the horizon of this floating island.
当你
As you
弗兰克林还活着吗?
make Is your is Franklin still alive?
好吧,我们来看看。
Well, let's find out.
是时候知道谁活下来了。
It's time to find out who survived.
当你走向齐吉拉特时,你看到入口处那些巨大的全息胸像开始缓缓地在天空中移动。
As you make your way over to the ziggurat, you see those big holographic busts of the entrance into this trial begin to slowly kind of migrate through the sky.
它们之前一直漂浮在每对选手对决的竞技场上空。
They had been floating over the arenas where each pair had kind of been matched up.
你看到自己的面容,以及几张熟悉的面孔,缓缓飘来,占据着齐吉拉特最高层周围的一个大圆环,缓慢旋转,周围有光点升腾闪烁,仿佛在庆祝。
You see your own visages alongside a few other familiar faces float over and take their place in a big ring in circling the highest tier of the ziggurat slowly kind of rotating as motes of light shoot up and sparkle around them in celebration.
同时,那些仍悬在竞技场上空的其他胸像开始枯萎、缩小,迅速穿过齐吉拉特的入口,进入前厅,加入到其他已故参赛者现身的纪念展区。
And you see also as the other other busts that were remaining over the arenas begin to wither and shrink and zoom in through the entrance of the ziggurat into the foyer joining the kind of memorial exhibit where the other fallen competitors have appeared.
在那些枯萎的面容中,你看到那位绅士即使在死亡中仍一脸自得,滑入他的基座,接着是莱格姆医生。
In those fallen withered faces, see the gentleman, smug even in death, zip into his sort of his plinth, followed by doctor Legume.
格拉坎那威严的面容出现在他的基座上。
The the imposing face of Gracan appears on his pedestal.
你看到小精灵皮普,然后开始看到其他你还不知道战斗结果的人。
You see Pip the gnome, and then you start to see others that you had not known the results of their battle.
疯狂螳螂,那个疯狂的螳螂,玩接触杂技的神秘小丑,海女巫希尔达,贡克,那个恶心的小蟾蜍人。
Mad Mantis, the mad mantis, the contact juggling clown mystique, Hilda the sea witch, Gunk, the nasty little toad man.
不。
No.
贡克是谁?
Who's Gunk?
他就是贡克。
He's Gunk.
他就是贡克,而现在他死了。
He's Gunk, and now he's dead.
那个早熟的小顽童叫口袋先生,戴着圆顶帽的侦探魔法师,最后两个落在后面的死者。
The precocious urchin called Pockets, the fedora capped detective magic, and the last two bringing up the rear of the fallen
等等,抱歉。
Wait, sorry.
还有一个快速的问题,因为我们再也不会谈这个了。
One more quick question, just because we'll never talk about this again.
戴软呢帽的魔法侦探,你能告诉我
The Fedora capped detective magic, can you tell
这句话里哪些是大写字母吗?
me where the capitals are in that sentence?
别,魔法侦探不是
Don't Detective magic is
他的名字。
his name.
魔法侦探是我遇到的倒数第二个巫师。
Detective magic was the next to last wizard I came
想出来的。
up with.
魔法侦探是他的名字。
Detective Magic is his name.
侦探魔法。
Detective Magic.
他的名字是detect magic,他是侦探魔法。
Name is detect magic, and he's detective magic.
费多尔。
The Fidore.
侦探魔法是他的,我想让你们明白。
Detective Magic is his Guys, I want you to understand
真的真的,我是认真的。
truly truly, I really mean this.
他有一个费多尔。
And he has a Fidore.
我创造了一堆巫师,有时候你们会遇到这些巫师,有时候你们遇不到。
I made a bunch of wizards, and sometimes you guys ran into those wizards, and sometimes you didn't.
有一段时间你们掷骰子决定新朋友巫师是谁,你们抽到了斯科波,他本可能抽到侦探魔法,而整个故事的走向
At one point you rolled a dice to see who your new friend wizard would be, and you got Scorpo, who could have gotten detective magic, and the course of
不,整个这一季都会是
No, this entire season would have been
我们只是想弄清楚这顶软呢帽是怎么融入其中的。
we're just trying to figure out how the fedora plays into into it.
有些人
There are people
正在为这个节目维护维基页面。
who are maintaining wikis about this show.
对。
Right.
祝你健康,
Bless you,
顺便说一下。
by the way.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
历史感谢你。
History thanks you.
我只是想让他们知道,帽子是侦探魔法的关键。
I just wanted them to know fedora capped detective magic.
他戴了帽子吗?
He had a fedora caps?
没有。
No.
但这不是他的头衔。
But it's not his title.
他的唯一称呼就是侦探。
His only name is detective
他的全名并不是帽子。
His full name was not fedora.
我喜欢
I like
在我埋葬他们时,为这些人增添一点特色。
to give a little bit of flavor for these guys as I bury them.
他的名字叫侦探魔法,他戴着一顶软呢帽。
His name was detective magic and he wore a fedora.
我很抱歉挂上这么明亮的灯笼
I'm sorry to hang such a bright lantern
但这确实说明了很多。
on That says so much though.
不过,这是你能给人戴上的最具教育意义的衣物了。
That is the most educational garment you could put on someone though.
绝对不能用简写。
Absolutely no shorthand.
帽子上再戴一顶帽子,有点这样。
Hat on a hat, kind of.
最后两位加入纪念仪式的是赫尔格拉姆,你们其实从这里举行的弃咒审判期间的一次遭遇中就认识他们了。
The last two to join the memorial, Hellgrammit, you actually recognize them from an encounter you had during the trial of abjuration here.
你们看到那位剃着光头、皮肤白皙的人类男子,以及那位穿着蓝红紧身衣、被称为蜘蛛的超级英雄,如今只剩下瑟里金这位蜘蛛,成为这个名字的唯一继承者。
You see the clean shaven bald human man, and the blue and red spandex wearing superhero both known as the spider, leaving only thrykeen the spider as the sole inheritor of that name.
他走进门厅,当你们所有人聚集在这里时,经历了最近这次召唤之后,这里显得格外空旷。
He walks into the foyer, and as as you all gather here, it feels after this sort of most recent calling, like, pretty barren.
原本64名候选者中,如今只有12人还在这里,这12名巫师正环顾四周,打量着幸存者们。
There are only 12 of the original 64 aspirants, twelve twelve wizards here in this room who are kind of peering around at the survivors, sizing them up.
里克图斯,你,赫尔格拉姆,洛拉维斯,斯科波成功通过了希波克拉底的考验,猩猩弗兰克林也活了下来。
Rictus, you, Helgram at Loravith, Scorpo made his way through Hippocrates, Franklin the Orangutan did come through.
我相信他就是击败了侦探魔术的人。
I believe he's the one who defeated detective magic.
滑动门。
Sliding doors.
当赫尔格拉姆走进来时,弗兰克林拉了拉里克德斯的夹克,指向赫尔格拉姆,里克德斯难以置信地摇了摇头,然后递给弗兰克林一张100美元钞票。
When Hail Grammot walks in, Franklin tugs on Rickdess' like jacket and points to hellgrammant, and Rickdess kinda shakes his head in disbelief and then hands a $100 to Franklin.
哦,是的。
Like oh, yeah.
富兰克林·波基特在场。
Franklin Pocket on set.
你看到富马吉奥·布卡蒂尼走了进来,他戴着一顶高高的、可疑地晃动的厨师帽。
You see Formaggio Bucatini walk in with his tall suspiciously wiggly chef's hat.
急躁的简成功通过了她的试炼。
Hasty Jane has survived her trial.
汉堡人、汤米·法尔康骑着他的漂浮板滑了进来,当然还有缝合好的杜伯·斯威特叶。
Burgerman, Tommy Falcon surfs in on his floating board, and of course a stitched up doober sweet leaf.
这些是仅存的12名候选人。
These are the only 12 remaining aspirants.
但我认为这12人正是大家从一开始就预期的,我记得第一集时就有人在做预测表格,那些就是大家普遍预测的12人。
But I think it's the 12 that everyone expected like from the beginning I remember episode one there were people making brackets, those were the 12 that I think everybody predicted.
你看到原本在外面的八度成员走了进来,站到那些银色水池旁,其余的人则缓缓出现,漂浮在各自的碗上方。
You see, the Octave members who were outside walk in and take their places over these silver pools, the rest of them kind of appear and float up over their various bowls.
里克图斯,你现在能看出来,基本上这些八度成员的身份你都知道了。
Rictus, you are able to see, like, now you know the identity of like most of these, octave members.
你看到一个漂浮着的人,穿着非常深色的丝绒长袍,戴着一种圆形鼓胀的金色面具,上面有两个小黑孔作为眼睛。
You see one floating, wearing a very very dark velvet robe, and a sort of golden mask that is sort of round and bulbous with like two small black eye holes cut out for it.
环顾四周这些剩下的八度成员,你大致能推断出,那个就是团队里的死灵法师。
Just like looking around at the remaining sort of members of the octave here, you you are able to kind of deduce like that is the that is the necromancer of the group.
你走进去,打量着人群,科西说:‘候选者们,恭喜你们。’
You make your way in, you you size up the crowd, and Coxie says, Aspirants, congratulations.
你们每个人都击败了对手,在召唤试炼中取得了胜利。
You have each bested your rivals and claimed victory in the Trial of Conjuration.
如果你们还没收到,你们的奖赏将会发放给你们。
Your winnings will be distributed to you if you've not received them already.
由于你们每个人都亲自挑选了决斗对手,你们都将获得黄金等级的奖励,我们已经重新安排了住所,为你们预留了12间豪华套房,供你们在等待接下来的试炼时居住。
As all of you selected your dueling partners personally, you'll all receive gold tier rewards, and we have reshuffled the residences accordingly, leaving 12 deluxe suites for you to occupy as you await the the coming trials.
你有什么问题吗,洛拉维斯?你刚才一直在嘟囔,发出哼哼的声音。
Did you have a question, Loravith, because you were sort of grumbling and making sort of moaning sounds?
我只是说,这感觉不太像胜利。
I'm just saying, doesn't feel much like a victory.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
我是说,你需要找人聊聊吗?
I'm, well, do you need to talk about it with someone, or?
哀伤
There grief
心理咨询?哦,对不起,是的,我需要谈谈。
counseling Oh, on the other sorry, yes, I need to talk about it.
我以为你会因为知道这有多竞争激烈而感到兴奋。
I thought you would be excited knowing how sort of competitive
是的,我是觉得兴奋,只是我们不得不跟很多优秀的人告别了。
Yes, am, it's just we've had to say goodbye to a lot of fine, fine people.
是的,这些试炼在身心和精神上都极其严酷,但为了确保只有最优秀的人才能成为八人团的成员,我们必须进行这些考验。
Yes, it is these trials are inconceivably difficult on the mind and the body and spirit, but these are the tests that we must conduct in order to ensure that only the worthiest become members of the octave.
是的,海格拉曼,我看到你举起了一个
Yes, hellgrammant, I see you raising one
你的,我也感觉很糟糕。
of your I feel bad too.
好的,是的。
Okay, yes.
感觉糟糕。
Feel bad.
请感到难过。
Feel bad, please.
请不要相信那个虫子男的阴谋。
Please do not buy into the bug man's machinations.
阴谋?
Machinations?
你是说
You mean
情感的表象使他发出噼啪声。
the semblance of emotions causes him to produce a crackling noise.
我内心充满情感的波动。
I am a turmoil of emotion.
我刚得知自己订婚了。
I just found out I'm engaged.
所以你是说什么?
So you're what?
什么?
What?
我有未婚夫了。
I've got a fiance.
我有
I have
让是的。
Let yeah.
我猜。
Me guess.
她住在
And she lives in
加拿大。
Canada.
对吧?
Right?
当我听到你提到订婚时,我默认你是说在Truth Social上进行一场旷日持久的辩论。
I I assumed when you said engaged, you meant in a protracted debate on truth social.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
我有个未婚妻。
I've got a I've got a fiancee.
嗯。
Mhmm.
当然。
Sure.
我想跟你们两位分享一下,但你们当时在给那个家伙钱,还一直在抱怨。
I wanted to share with you two guys, but you were you were giving money to that one guy, and you were just grumbling.
所以
So
听好了。
Listen.
好吧。
Okay.
这话题跑偏了。
This is getting away from us.
眼睛和耳朵。
Eyes and ears.
请集中注意力,眼睛和耳朵都在这里。
Eyes and eyes and ears here, please.
你们都成功进入了这场竞赛的四分之一决赛,我想是这样。
You all have made it to what what the quarterfinals, I suppose, of this competition.
在你们赢得这次集会的最终胜利之前,还有三重考验等着你们。
There are but three trials that stand between you and your your final victory in this conclave.
幻象之试、通灵之试,以及咒术之试。
The trial of illusion, the trial of necromancy, and the trial of enchantment.
这些就是你们即将面对的考验。
They are what await you.
这些考验不会按照我刚才说的顺序进行,从现在开始,我们不会提前告诉你们即将面对的是哪一项考验,直到考验当天早上才会告知。
They will not occur in the order I just said, and we, from this point on, will not be letting you know the trial that awaits you until the morning that these trials are administered.
所以我建议你们在休息的这一天里,为任何可能的情况做好准备。
So I suggest you all spend your day of rest preparing yourselves for anything.
和往常一样,
As always, and
这最近确实很有相关性,
this has been recently pretty relevant,
我们有一些仍然有效的规则。
we have some rules that remain in force.
不要互相攻击,也不要攻击我们任何人。
Do not attack one another or any of us.
里克德斯。
Rickdess.
不要取出你的魔法书,也不要靠近水晶馆。
Do not remove your grimoire and do not approach the crystallarium.
最近有些人已经触及了这些规则的边界,我现在要告诉你们,你们已经走得太远了,绝不能因为这种愚蠢的错误而被淘汰。
There has been some pushing at the borders of these rules, and I will tell you now, you all have come way too far to be eliminated for doing just such a foolish mistake.
所以,请今晚好好休息,明天享受你们的假期,明智地利用时间为最后三个试炼做准备,我们会一直想着你们的。
So, please rest tonight, enjoy your day off tomorrow, spend it wisely getting ready for the final three trials, and we'll be we'll be think we'll be thinking about you guys.
我们会为你留一盏灯。
We'll leave a light on for you.
它们沉入盆中,消散在虚无之中。
And they sink into their basins and vanish into the ether.
朋友们,我从丽莎那里买了一张豪华混合床垫,它彻底改变了我的生活。
Guys, I got a mattress from Lisa, the luxury hybrid, and it is changing my life.
首先,我得告诉你们,它平铺开来就是这样。
First, I'm just gonna tell you, first of all, it lays flat like this.
是的。
Yeah.
我以前用过的很多床都呈45度角,甚至更糟,像德古拉一样完全翘起来。
A lot of beds that I have had in the past are at a 45 degree angle or worse, Dracula style, one eighty.
是的。
Yeah.
所以丽莎床垫是平的,这正是我们喜欢的。
So the Lisa mattress is flat, which we love.
接下来是108。
The next thing That is a 108.
我只是想说,平整度是100分。
I do just wanna say that the flat is a 100
而且它比我身体长得多。
and It's way longer than my body.
好的。
Okay.
我以前的很多床,我的
My a lot of beds, my
头和脚都会像孩子一样垂下来,就像电影《精灵总动员》里的威尔·法瑞尔那样。
head and feet dangle off of them like a child, like Will Ferrell in the film Elf.
是的。
Yeah.
在《精灵总动员》里的床上。
In the Elf beds.
这是
This is
不是那样的。
not like that.
这张床比我身体还大,简直不可思议。
This bed is bigger than my body, which is incredible.
它像纸巾一样薄?
It's thin like a tissue?
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
它舒服得像百万张纸巾一样。
It's comfortable like a million tissues.
哇哦。
Woah.
抱歉。
Sorry.
这里说不要把它和百万张纸巾比较。
It says here don't compare it to a million tissues.
不。
No.
它采用了透气的气孔泡沫通道和超透气双弹簧系统。
It's got aerated it's got aerated foam channels and an ultra breathable dual spring system.
就像坐在泡沫和弹簧之间的平衡点上。
It's like sitting in in between the balance of foam and spring.
就像生活在中间的空间里。
It's like living in in the in the middle, in the mid space.
这是一种完美的平衡。
It's a perfect balance.
在影子之地。
The the in the shadow lands.
而且,是的,它能让你保持凉爽。
And, yeah, it can keep you cool.
如果你想要更凉爽一点,像我一样,他们也有凉感混合型。
They got a chill hybrid too if you wanna go a little bit cooler Like me.
先进降温技术,豪华绗缝表层。
Advanced cooling, luxury quilt top.
你想要,是的。
You wanna yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
我就是凉感混合型。
I'm a chill hybrid.
是的。
Yeah.
你就是个凉感混合型。
You're a you're a chill hybrid.
是的。
Yeah.
一半特拉维斯,一半电动。
Half Travis, half electric.
前往 lisa.com 购买床垫可享 20% 折扣,使用促销码 adventure,还可额外减 50 美元,仅限我们的听众使用。
Go to lisa.com for 20% off mattresses, plus get an extra $50 off with promo code adventure, exclusive for our listeners.
访问 leesa.com,使用促销码 adventure,享受床垫 20% 折扣外加额外 50 美元优惠。
That's leesa.com promo code adventure for 20% off mattress plus an extra $50 off.
支持我们的节目,并在结账后告知他们是我们推荐的。
Support our show and let them know we sent you after checkout.
lisa.com,促销码 adventure。
Lisa.com promo code adventure.
看看这个。
And check this out.
这些都是顶级的凸起。
This is all top bumps.
这很不错,格里芬。
That's pretty good, Griffin.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我是个大人了,我需要节奏。
I'm a big boy, I need tempo.
大家好,欢迎来到《冒险地带》的广告环节。
Hey everyone, welcome to the advertisements here on the Adventure Zone.
我想向大家介绍一下Tempo。
I'd like to tell you about tempo.
我
I
今天我们有一位特别嘉宾,JK·西蒙斯。
And with us is a special guest, JK Simmons.
这——不是我的节奏。
In- That's not my tempo.
嗯,这是我的节奏。
Well, It's my tempo.
让他这么说:这是我的节奏。
Have him say like that is my tempo.
哦,这是我的节奏。
Oh, is my tempo.
好的,J。
Okay, J.
K。
K.
现在让他说——等等,让他去讲Griffin的——让他讲Griffin是上一个最棒的。
Now make him say- Now make Wait, him go Griffin's- Make him say Griffin's the best in the last one of best.
给我看了蜘蛛侠的照片!
Gave me pictures of Spider Man!
你没让他这么说,
You didn't tell him to say that,
他通常戴着耳机。
that was usually He's on the headphones.
好的。
Okay.
他有自己的耳机,是从家里带来的。
He's got his own cans, he brought them from home.
他是个专业人士。
He's a professional.
为什么
Why do
你们为什么喜欢这个?
you guys like this?
你什么意思?
What do mean?
你能做个普通的广告吗?
Can you just do a normal advertisement?
你能做个普通的广告吗?就做个普通的广告。
Can you do like a normal, just do a normal ad.
好的,是的,我是个忙人,特拉维斯也是,他认识JK·西蒙斯。
Okay, so yeah, I'm busy guy, and so is Travis, he knows JK Simmons.
当你很忙、在外奔波,想吃顿好饭,但只有两分钟热饭时间,你依然可以享用美味的食物,这都要归功于Tempo。
So when you're busy, and you're on the go, and you wanna eat good food, but you only have like two minutes to heat it up, you can still have really yummy stuff thanks to tempo.
这是我的Tempo。
This is my tempo.
我说的是意大利熏培根蘑菇鸡肉。
I'm talking about Tuscan bacon mushroom chicken.
哦。
Oh.
我说的是五香 glazed 鸡腿。
I'm talking about five spice glazed chicken thighs.
是的,没错。
Yeah yes.
他们有海鲜选项。
They got they got seafood options.
他们有辣虾饭盒。
They got chili shrimp rice bowl.
他们有好多东西。
They got so many stuff.
他们有高蛋白的食物。
They got protein packed stuff.
哦。
Oh.
他们经常换菜单,所以你总能尝试新菜品,而且都很好吃。
They're always swapping around the menu, so you can always like try out new stuff, and it all tastes really good.
你可以很快地准备好。
You can get it get it ready like really really fast.
连JK·西蒙斯都喜欢,他是我认识的最挑剔的食客。
And even JK Simmons likes it, he's the pickiest eater I know.
是的。
Yeah.
对,没错,他——他口味非常挑剔,而且Tempo上有一个专属的JK·西蒙斯菜单。
Yeah that's true, he- he's- he has really specific tastes, and there is a special JK Simmons only menu on Tempo.
是的。
Yeah.
我吃
I eat
蜘蛛侠的图片!
pictures of Spider Man!
是啊,如果你去tempomeals.com,会看到一个选项,那就是专属的JK·西蒙斯菜单,点进去会问:‘你是JK·西蒙斯吗?’
He so yeah, if you go to tempomeals.com, you'll see an option that'll be like the special JK Simmons menu, when you click on it, it says are you JK Simmons?
这就像验证码。
It's like a captcha.
它会问:‘你是JK·西蒙斯吗?’
It'll be like are you JK Simmons?
它会对你进行验证,如果不是,就会让你滚蛋。
And it tests you, and if it's not, then it'll be like get the fuck out of here.
滚蛋。
Get the fuck out of here.
上面写着:仅限JK使用。
This is for JK only it says.
哇。
Wow.
限时优惠,Tempo为我的听众提供首箱六折优惠。
For a limited time Tempo is offering my listeners 60% off your first box.
前往 tempomeals.com/adventure。
Go to tempomeals.com/adventure.
访问 tempomeals.com/adventure,首箱享六折优惠。
That's tempomeals.com/adventure for 60% off your first box.
tempomeals.com/adventure,规则和限制可能适用。
Tempomeals.com/adventure, rules and restrictions may apply.
嘿,在我们继续回到节目之前,还有几个简短的通知。
Hey, a couple of quick announcements too before we get back to the episode.
我们在 macromerch.com 上有很多精彩商品。
We've got a bunch of cool stuff over at macromerch.com.
如果你还没看过,一定要去逛一逛。
If you haven't checked it out, you need to go do that.
这个月所有商品销售收入的10%将捐赠给边境天使组织。
10% of all merch proceeds this month will be donated to Border Angels.
macaraymerch.com,快去看看吧。
Macaraymerch.com, check that out.
另外,格里芬的书《偷渡者》现已出版,这是一本让你自己选择冒险结局的书。
Also Griffin's book, The Stowaway is out now to choose your own adventure adventure.
前往 bit.ly/griffinstowaway 获取所有信息,或者到本地书店寻找。
Go to bit.ly/griffinstowaway and get all the information there, or find it at a local bookstore.
谢谢,特拉维斯。
Thank you, Travis.
不客气,格里芬。
You're welcome, Griffin.
贾斯汀也很棒。
And Justin's great too.
他做了一些很酷的事情。
He does cool things.
随便吧。
Whatever.
好吧。
Alright.
回到节目。
Back to the show.
麦克斯欢乐聚会日定于4月23日星期四。
Max Fun Meetup Day is on Thursday, April 23.
来自各地的麦克斯欢乐粉丝将聚在一起,闲逛并庆祝他们最爱的播客。
Max Funsters from all over are getting together to hang out and celebrate their favorite podcasts.
想去找一些和你有相似兴趣、关心同样事物的朋友吗?
Want to go and meet some friends who like similar stuff and care about the same things as you?
前往 maximumfun.org/meetup 查看你当地的聚会时间和地点。
Head to maximumfun.org/meetup to see where and when your local meetup is.
附近没有聚会吗?
Don't see one nearby?
自己组织一场,结识一些新朋友吧。
Host your own and make some new pals.
你只需要选一个能容纳小团体的地方,比如酒吧、咖啡馆、公园、图书馆, anywhere 都行。
All you need to do is pick a place that could hold a small group, a bar, cafe, park, library, wherever.
然后在 maximumfun.org/meetup.up 填写表格。
Then fill out the form at maximumfun.org/meetup.up.
我们会把你添加到页面上,并帮你宣传推广。
We'll add you to the page and help get the word out.
快去 maximumfund.org/meetup 查看吧,也许4月23日我们就能见到你。
So go to maximumfund.org/meetup, and maybe we'll see you on April 23.
你好。
Hello.
我是奥尔登·福特。
This is Alden Ford.
还有穆赞·佐法加里。
And Muzhan Zofagari.
《使命:齐克斯》的两位创作者,这是你们在Max Fun网络上最爱的即兴创作、极致音效设计的科幻情景喜剧。
Two of the creators of Mission to Zix, your favorite improvised obsessively sound designed sci fi sitcom here on the Max Fun Network.
最新消息是
And the news is
我们回来了。
We're back.
带来一部全新的迷你剧集,设定在齐克斯宇宙中,名为《年轻的年长者杜夫编年史》。
With an all new miniseries set in the Zix universe, the young old Durf chronicles.
是的。
Yeah.
杜夫能在为时已晚之前找到自己的杀手吗?
Will Durf find his own killer before it's too late?
哦。
Oh.
要了解这个问题怎么可能说得通,你只能收听节目了。
To find out how that question could possibly make sense, well, you just have to tune in.
是的。
Yeah.
而且和往常一样,这项目野心勃勃,耗时耗力,简直到了荒谬的程度。
And as always, it's ambitious and labor intensive to frankly, absurd degree.
确实如此。
Indeed.
所以,如果你正想从自己的星系中稍作喘息,我们非常希望你能来看看。
So if you are looking for a little break from your own galaxy, we would love for you to check it out.
这就是《年轻的旧杜夫编年史》。
That's the Young Old Dirf Chronicles.
在你的播客应用中搜索前往Zix,z y x x的探索任务。
Search mission to Zix, z y x x, in your podcast app.
或者访问maximumfun.org。
Or on maximumfun.org.
保持新鲜感。
Keep it fresh.
好的。
Okay.
这是你的休息日,你的假期。
It is your day of rest, your day off.
我打算让你们升级到六级,我们可以在剧集之间完成,如果你愿意的话,除非你现在就想升级。
I'm gonna have you guys level up to level six, which we can handle between episodes, if you would like, unless you wanna do it right now.
我现在就想升级,Griffin,我太兴奋了。
I wanna do it now, Griffin, I'm so excited.
好吧,那好吧,去吧,给自己加个等级。
Okay, well, yeah, go ahead, bump yourselves up.
是的,看起来没什么东西。
Yeah, doesn't look like there's anything.
哦,等等,我有亡灵仆从。
Oh, wait, I have undead thralls.
天啊,真的吗?
Oh, holy shit, really?
第六级,是的,如果你的法术书中还没有死灵术,就把它加进去。
Sixth Yeah, level, you add the animate dead spell to your spell book, if it's not there already.
你现在可以召唤亡者了。
You can animate the dead now.
我觉得这个技能挺适合你的。
I like that for you actually.
是的。
Yeah.
不过在第六级时,我确实有塑形法术。
I do have sculpt spells though at sixth level.
哦,这个有什么效果?
Oh, what's that do?
你可以在你的塑能法术效果范围内创造相对安全的区域。
You can create pockets of relative safety within the effects of your evocations.
当你施放一个影响你看到的其他生物的塑能法术时,你可以选择数量等于法术等级加一的生物。
When you cast an evocation spell that affects other creatures that you see, you could choose a number of them equal to one plus the spell's level.
被选中的生物在对抗该法术的豁免检定中自动成功。
The chosen creatures automatically succeed on their saving throws against the spells.
基本上,就是制造一个安全泡泡。
Basically, Bubble makes of safety.
我喜欢
I like
这个。
that.
防御性的。
Defensive.
这与我们游戏的叙事非常契合。
That goes in well with the narrative of our of our game.
我们可以让我让这个发挥作用。
We can that I can make that work.
酷。
Cool.
我得好好研究一下我的。
I'm gonna have to study mine.
我获得自我提升,生物魔法。
I have I get self improvement, Biomancy.
哇哦。
Woah.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
Sure.
生物魔法。
Biomancy.
生物魔法是什么意思?
What does Biomancy mean?
我从来没听说过生物魔法。
I've never even heard Biomancy.
你可以在身体上进行小型手术,从字面意义上提升自己。
You can perform minor surgery on your body, improving yourself in a very literal sense.
你可以增强跳跃能力。
You can increase your jumping.
太好了。
Great.
太好了。
Great.
而且很棒。
And is great.
弹簧让你的跳跃距离增加三倍。
Springs where you can triple your jumping distance.
你会多出一个附属肢体,比如多一条尾巴或一只手臂。
You get an extra appendage where you get an extra tail or an extra arm.
什么?
What?
你会得到一个可分离的手。
You get detachable hand.
你知道吗,爸爸在Gen Con上随便拿本书就开始读。
You know, dad just picks up books at Gen Con and just, like, starts reading
萤火虫皮肤。
Firefly skin.
猫头鹰的眼睛。
Owl eyes.
萤火虫皮肤。
Firefly skin.
你可以分泌黏液。
You can exude slime.
你的身体覆盖着鳞片。
Your body is covered in scales.
蜘蛛感应?
Spider sense?
我可以拥有蜘蛛感应。
I can have spidey sense.
利爪?
Talon?
你的一只手被替换成了凶猛的巨大鹰爪?
One of your hands is replaced with a wicked giant hawk's talon?
我的意思是,这听起来太酷了,伙计。
I mean, it sounds dope, man.
我是说,确实如此。
I it's it's Yeah.
只是,这到底是编出来的吗?这是每个人都在问的问题。
It's just is he is it made up, though, is question on everybody's
我正在看《家庭酿造赫拉·尼诺的怪物指南》,我有点高,不是
I'm looking at Homebrew Hela Nino's Guide to Monster I'm High not
在家。
on home.
这不是家。
It's not home.
爸爸当时在
Dad was in
是在爸爸在苏格兰一家咖啡馆时看到的,他看到了一套复印的规则。
It's on Dad was in Scotland in some cafe, and he saw this, like, Xerox set of rules.
他们把它拿回来,他说,没错,现在就包含在内了。
They picked it up, brought it home, he said yep, this is in it now.
上面写着你会获得关键之刃。
It says you get the key blade.
说你会得到关键之刃。
Says you get the key blade.
不知道。
Don't know.
关键之刃。
Key blade.
特拉维斯,你在哪里找到这个的?
Travis, where did you find that?
嗯,我在worldanvil.com上找到的。
Well, I found that on worldanvil.com.
Worldanvil.com上写着,自制内容,赫莉妮亚的怪物狩猎指南。
Worldanvil.com where it says homebrew, Hellenia's Guide to Monster Hunting.
法师,是的。
Wizard yeah.
自制内容,赫莉妮亚的怪物狩猎指南,法师学校生物魔法。
Homebrew, Hellenia's Guide to Monster Hunting, Wizard School Biomancy.
我只是觉得这不可能,我真的不觉得这是真的,我爸?
I just don't think it's I just don't think we can I just don't think it's a real thing my dad?
这很酷。
It's cool.
是的,格里芬,
Yeah, Griffin,
他从一开始就在扮演生物术士。
he's been playing as a biomancer since day one.
是的,但既然他一直都在用生物术,你现在就不能说生物术士不是真的。
Yeah, but he's you can't decide now that a biomancer is not real if he's been biomancing this whole time.
这真是
This is
或者好吧,他一直在做什么?
a Or else good what's he been doing?
是的。
Yeah.
他一直都在对这块石头进行生物术操作。
He's been biomancing the stone this entire time.
所以如果我点击你的角色面板,查看法师子职业,会不会显示你的法师子职业是?对。
So if I click on your character sheet, and I look at wizard subclass, is it going to say that your wizard subclass Well Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
你是生物术士吗?
Are you on Biomancer.
你在我的面板上吗?
Are you on my sheet?
我可以
I can
是我吗?
I am?
麦克。
Mac.
文字记录。
Transcripts.
我们可以看看在这档节目中是否曾经提到过“Biomancer”这个词。
We can see if the word Biomancer has ever been spoken before on this show.
如果你查看法师属性,会看到核心法师特质、施法、仪式专精、奥术恢复、学者、法师子职、生物术专家。
If you go if you look at wizard, it says core wizard traits, spellcasting, ritual adept, arcane recovery, scholar, wizard subclass, biomancy savant.
我想我没法反驳这位超级总统了。
I guess I can't argue with the super president here.
你是一个……你是一个_thrill_狂热者。
You are a you are a thry keen.
我觉得这样也没问题。
I think it's okay.
别让我后悔这么做。
Don't make me regret this.
别让我后悔这么做。
Don't make me regret this.
你知道我会这么做的。
You know I will.
我也知道我会的。
I know I will too.
它不属于咱们节目里反复提到的那八大魔法学派,但我能理解,
It is not one of the eight schools of magic that have been sort of stressed here on the on the octave, but I understand,
但这根本就不是魔法。
but this is not magic.
这是个
It's a
特色功能。
feature.
这是个特色功能。
It's a feature.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yes.
好的。
Okay.
今天是你的休息日。
It's your day off.
谁想先安排自己的时间?
Who who would like to spend their time first?
里克,也许我们应该把你的安排放在最后。
Rick does maybe we should save yours for for for the last
好的。
Okay.
主要是给我时间思考如何
Mostly to give me time to think about how to how
好的。
to Okay.
从我开始,还有hellgrammit。
Start with me and hellgrammit.
好的。
Okay.
不。
No.
不。
No.
从头开始。
Start from the beginning.
生物魔法。
Biomancy.
解释一下。
Explain.
嗯,我可以给自己做手术。
Well, I get to do surgery on myself.
我想我得当个医生,你知道的,我杀了一个医生,所以我理所当然地成了医生。
I guess I have to be doctor well, you know, I killed a doctor, so I assume I become a doctor.
这不就是这么运作的吗?
Isn't that the way it works?
所以有点像一个漏洞。
So sort of a bug.
医生,我会努力的,沃姆医生。
Doctor, I I I will endeavor Doctor Worm.
我拿走了那件外套。
I swiped to the coat.
试着用一些尊重来对待你。
Try to treat you with some monocum of respect.
哦,很好。
Oh, good.
抱歉。
Apologies.
总算来了。
About time.
你现在是专业人士了。
You're a professional now.
一位我能够尊重的职业人士。
Professional man in a career that I I can respect.
我该选哪个?
What should I go with?
第三条腿、鳞片、萤火虫?告诉我吧,虫子先生。
A third leg, scales, firefly Tell me bug man.
虫子先生。
Bug man.
是的?
Yes?
哦,抱歉。
Oh, sorry.
谢谢。
Appreciate it.
我本无意让你难堪。
I didn't mean to shame you.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
那么你的选择有哪些?
So what are your options?
可以跳得更远。
Can jump farther.
你可以
You could
现在就决定吧。
choose now.
我可以再装一条腿,但七条看起来有点,你知道的。
I can attach another leg, but seven just seems, you know.
有点贪心了。
A little greedy.
我会把它剥下来,我
I'll peel it I
我可以拥有一个可拆卸的手。
can have off a detachable hand.
我可以拥有萤火虫皮肤,这意味着我可以随时施展照明术。
I can have firefly skin, which means I can cast a light cantrip at will.
人们说施展照明术不需要代价,但真的没有任何代价吗?
Can help people say cantrip doesn't cost anything, but truly does it not cost anything.
每次我施展照明术,之后都会感觉有点累。
Every time I do a cantrip, I feel a little bit tired afterwards.
我可以分泌黏液,可以有鳞片,还有蜘蛛。
Those are slime, I can exude slime, I can have scales, Spiders.
叙事感。
Narrative sense.
花一分钟想想这个。
Think about that for a minute.
哇。
Wow.
我可以拥有一座塔。
I can have a tower.
它们特别擅长什么吗?
Are they are they particularly adept?
我觉得我在对付蜘蛛方面占了上风。
I feel like I've gotten the upper hand on spiders.
是的。
Yeah.
反复地。
Repeatedly.
我可以拥有TL。
I can have a TL.
你让我别这么做。
You told me not to
说第三。
say third.
什么?
Sorry?
你让我别再说第三条腿了。
You told me not to say third leg again.
非常感谢您。
I thank you very much.
还有啊,啊,啊,三型性,听起来更糟糕了。
And oh, oh, oh, trimorphism, which sounds even nastier.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。