本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你好,我叫克里斯·布伦南,这是《占星播客》第250期。
Hi, my name is Chris Brennan and this is episode two fifty of The Astrology Podcast.
我于2020年4月19日星期日,在科罗拉多州丹佛市晚上7点30分整录制了这段内容。
I'm recording this on Sunday, 04/19/2020 starting at exactly 07:30PM in Denver, Colorado.
所以这是一期分为两部分的节目。
So this is a two part episode.
节目的第一部分是我朋友在2011年的一场讲座录音,这位朋友是一位名叫艾伦·怀特的占星师,他当时亲自做了这场演讲。
And the first part of the episode is going to be a recording of a lecture that a friend of mine gave back in 2011, an astrologer named Alan White, and he actually presented this lecture.
这是一场关于希腊化占星学的入门讲座,当时他已经连续讲授了十多年,颇具影响力。
It was an Introduction to Hellenistic Astrology lecture that he'd been giving for over a decade at that point that had been somewhat influential.
艾伦在2011年8月因长期罹患癌症去世。
And Alan passed away after a long illness with cancer in August 2011.
但在他去世前几个月,我专程前往探望他,与他同住了几天,聊了他的生平,并记录了他的故事,回顾了一些往事。
But several months before he died, I went out to visit him and stayed with him for a few days and talked about his life and sort of documented his life story and reflected on things.
我请他为我录制一次这场讲座的版本,因为我过去曾多次看过他讲授,这场讲座之所以特别,原因我会在后面解释。
And I asked him to record a version of this lecture for me which I'd seen him give a few times in the past and which had been notable for reasons that I'll explain later.
所以他当时为我录下了这个讲座,我一直打算把它发布出来,但拖了很久。
So he ended up recording the lecture for me at that point and I've been meaning to release it for a long time now.
因此,本集的前半部分,大约一个半小时,基本上就是他演示这个翻页图表讲座的录音,内容是关于希腊占星术的入门。
So the first half of this episode, the first hour and a half is basically just a recording of his presentation of this flip chart lecture on an introduction to Hellenistic astrology.
而本集的后半部分,大约一小时之后,是我大约在2010年为我的旧播客《传统占星电台》对艾伦进行的访谈录音。
And then the second part of the episode for about an hour after that is an audio recording of an interview that I did with Alan back around 2010 on my old podcast called Traditional Astrology Radio.
这实际上是我第一次在播客中对他人进行的访谈,因此具有特殊意义。我希望能重新发布它,作为《占星播客》系列的一部分,使其成为档案中的正式内容,以记录艾伦的生活、工作和思想,因为我的另一个播客《传统占星电台》早在2012年就停止了,也不会长期存续。
And it was actually the first interview that I ever actually did with somebody on a podcast, so It's notable for that reason, I wanted to re release it as part of The Astrology Podcast Series in order to have it as an official part of this archive and document some of Alan's life and work and thought as part of The Astrology Podcast since that other podcast, Traditional Astrology Radio, I stopped doing years ago back in 2012 and isn't really gonna stick around for a long time.
好了,回到我的提纲。
All right, so back to my outline.
艾伦在2011年与癌症长期抗争后去世,享年69岁。
So Alan was 69 years old when he passed away in 2011 after a long battle with Cancer.
他曾是‘视野计划’的合作者,多年来一直对占星术感兴趣。
And he was somebody who was an associate of Project Hindsight where he'd been into astrology for a number of years.
但在20世纪90年代中期,他虽然接触占星术多年,却总觉得它有点离谱,太玄乎,不符合他的口味,直到他在90年代中期偶然发现了‘视野计划’,才对希腊占星术和传统占星术的复兴产生了极大热情,最终成为‘视野计划’的亲密合作者,并经常在全国各地就这一主题发表演讲。
But then in the mid-1990s, he'd been into astrology for a number of years and he was interested in it, but he always found it to be a little bit out there, little bit too woo woo for his tastes until he found Project Hindsight or stumbled across Project Hindsight in the mid-1990s, and he became very excited about Hellenistic astrology and the revival of traditional astrology in general and eventually became a close associate of Project Hindsight and would sometimes give lectures on the subject at different places around the country.
艾伦很特别,因为他性格粗犷,甚至有些尖锐。
So Alan's unique because he had kind of a gruff, somewhat abrasive character and personality.
如果你看一下他的出生图——我现在就给观看视频版的观众展示一下——他实际上是白羊座上升,火星位于白羊座,落在第一宫整宫制中,而且是日间图,同时太阳和水星位于第十宫的摩羯座。
If you look at his birth chart, which I'll actually put up right now for those watching the video versions, he actually had Aries rising with Mars in Aries in the first whole sign house in a day chart, as well as the Sun and Mercury in Capricorn up in the tenth house.
他曾经是军人,退役前是美国陆军特种部队成员,参加过越南战争,是一名退伍老兵。
So he was also a former military guy, so he was ex special forces in the US Army and he fought in Vietnam, so he was a war veteran.
他有时也显得比较保守,倾向于保守立场。
He could also be kind of more conservative or he tended to lean more conservative.
他有时会说出一些可能让很多人感到不适的话,但与此同时,他也是一个非常善良、极具洞察力的占星师,而且幽默感十足。
He would sometimes say things that might come off or might rub a lot of people the wrong way, but at the same time, he was also somebody who could be very kind, he could be very insightful as an astrologer, and he also had a great sense of humor.
即使他有些棱角分明,他身上也有许多令人欣赏的品质。
So he had a number of redeeming qualities even if he was a little bit rough around the edges.
不过,这场演讲之所以重要,是因为在《希腊占星术》一书中,我在历史章节中回顾希腊占星术的发展历程时,提到过去三十年间当代占星师重新发现希腊占星术的复兴过程。
So this talk though is important for historical reasons because in my book on Hellenistic astrology, at one point in the history section when I'm recounting the history of Hellenistic astrology and when I get to the recent revival of Hellenistic astrology over the course of the past thirty years where it's just recently been recovered by contemporary astrologers.
我讲了一个故事,关于他在2011年某次西雅图的会议上,为一群开普勒学院的学生即兴做了一场讲座。
I tell a story about how he gave an impromptu lecture at a conference in Seattle at one point in 2011 to a group of Kepler College students.
这促使了占星学院重新开设希腊占星学课程,从而使德梅特拉·乔治等人得以发现它,也让我发现了它。
And this is what led to Hellenistic astrology being taught at Kepler again, which subsequently allowed people like Demetra George to find it, it allowed myself to find it.
此后希腊占星学的复兴或扩展,无论在多大程度上发生,都要归功于艾伦在那次大会上所作的这场讲座。
And to whatever extent the subsequent revival of Hellenistic astrology happened or was expanded as a result of that, it's due to Alan presenting this lecture that you're about to see at that conference.
因此,在他去世前,我请他为我录制一场这个讲座的版本,但当时他身体状况不佳,未能完成。
So that's the reason why I asked Alan before he died to record a version of this lecture for me, which he wasn't well enough to do at the time while I was still there.
但后来他还是录了,我想是在我离开几周后,在他妻子贾恩·怀特的帮助下完成的。
But he ended up recording at some point, I think, a few weeks after I left with the help of his wife, Jaan White.
不过,他录制这场讲座时已经病得很重了,这不是他最好的版本,因为在他健康的时候,讲得更有激情,而且
So he was already pretty sick by the time he recorded this lecture though, and it wasn't his best version of it because when he was still healthy, he gave it with a lot more gusto and a
更多幽默和温暖。
lot more humor and warmth.
你仍然能在这段录像中看到很多
And you can still see a lot
那种风格的痕迹,但那时他确实已经病得很厉害了,这个版本远非最佳。
of elements of that in the version that I'm about to present, but he was definitely sick by that point and it's not quite the best version of it.
所以多年来,我一直试图找一个更能体现他健康状态时更好版本的录音,但始终没能找到。
So for a number of years, I was trying to find a recording that would present a better version of it when he was more healthy, but I've been unable to do so.
在过去的一个月里,其中一个
And over the past month, one of the
最后
last
我发布的播客节目是《2020年4月运势预测》。
podcast episodes I released was The Forecast for April 2020.
到那时,我已经病得很严重了,这一点从我的声音里就能听出来。
And by that time, I'd already gotten really sick and you can hear it in my voice.
在过去的一个月里,我一直病得非常严重,我们怀疑是新冠。
Over the course of the past month, I've been actually super sick for a month now with what we think is COVID-nineteen.
有一次我因为右肺疼痛去了急诊室,试图做检测,但他们说除非病情危急,否则不给我做检测。
I tried to get tested when I went into the emergency room at one point with lung pains in my right lung, but they wouldn't test me unless I was in critical condition.
所以我无法确认这是否就是我所患的病,但我强烈怀疑就是它,因为我以前从未病得这么久。
So I can't confirm that that's what I've been dealing with, but I strongly think that that's the case because I haven't been sick for this long before.
总之,过去一个月这样生病让我开始频繁地思考自己的死亡。
Anyway, getting sick like that over the past month has made me start thinking about my own mortality a lot.
这让我想起了我朋友艾伦·怀特的一场讲座,我一直打算发布但拖到现在。
And it reminded me of this lecture of Alan's of my friend Alan White that I've been meaning to release for a while.
所以我决定现在就发布第二百五十集,把它正式纳入《占星播客》的档案中。
So I wanted to go ahead and do that with Episode two fifty to make it an official part of The Astrology Podcast archive.
不过,我先要说明几点。
So a few provisos, a few things I wanted to say ahead of time.
我并不完全同意视频中所说的每一件事,而且艾伦对现代占星师的一些态度,我现在觉得有点难以接受。
I don't necessarily agree with everything said in the video and there's some aspects of Alan's attitude towards modern astrologers that I find kind of distasteful at this point.
但某种程度上,我把这场讲座看作一件历史文献,它真实地反映了2000年代占星界某个群体的状况。
Although on some level, I view this lecture as a historical piece that's an accurate representation of a certain segment of the astrological community in the 2000s.
理解这场传统复兴对某些人意味着什么,以及他们为何被吸引,是很重要的。
And it's important to understand what the traditional revival meant to some extent to some of those people and what drew them to it.
当时有一部分占星师因为各种原因对现代占星感到失望,他们被这种传统或古代占星的呈现方式所吸引,原因各异,其中一些他在讲座中会解释。
It was like there was a segment of astrologers who felt somewhat disillusioned by modern astrology for various reasons, and they were attracted to this presentation of traditional or ancient astrology that appealed to them for various reasons, some of which he'll explain in the lecture.
我认为值得注意的是,当被追问时,他的一些实际观点比其言辞所暗示的要温和一些,无论他谈论的是现代占星师还是其他话题。
I think it is worth noting that some of his actual views when pressed on them were a bit softer than some of his rhetoric implies, whether he's talking about modern astrologers or other topics.
在某些情况下,他也会持有某些矛盾的观点,就像我们所有人偶尔都会那样。
And in some instances, he would hold somewhat contradictory opinions like we all do from time to time.
艾伦是‘前景计划’和罗伯特·施密特的热忱支持者和亲密合作者。
Alan was a fervent supporter and close associate of Project Hindsight and Robert Schmidt.
他关于希腊占星术的入门讲座,很大程度上是对施密特早期试图重建希腊占星术的一次总结。
And most of his Introduction to Hellenistic Astrology lecture represents a sort of summary of one of Schmidt's early attempts to reconstruct Hellenistic astrology.
当他谈到诸如星象分组或黄道十二宫的守护星之类的内容时,其中很多确实是传统占星术中真实存在的部分。
This includes much that was genuinely part of the tradition when he's talking about things like sect or the rulers of the signs of the zodiac and things like that.
但讲座中也有大量内容反映了施密特本人的创新,这些是他试图寻找或重建他所相信曾经存在过的理想体系时提出的,无论这种信念是对是错。
But there was also a lot of stuff in the lecture that represents Schmidt's own innovations that he came up with in the process of trying to find or trying to reconstruct this hypothetical perfect system that he believed once existed, either rightly or wrongly.
在大约二十五年的时间里,施密特针对希腊占星术发展出了多种不同的体系。
Schmidt developed several different formulations of Hellenistic astrology during the twenty five year or so period that he worked on the subject.
因此,艾伦在这里表达的体系并不一定代表施密特后期的思想,但它很可能很好地总结了施密特早期的技术体系之一。
So the formulation that Alan expresses here did not necessarily represent Schmidt's later thinking, although it was probably a good summary of Schmidt's early technical or one of Schmidt's early technical formulations.
艾伦非常认同施密特早期的理论,并且对此相当固执。
Alan was really attached to Schmidt's early formulations and could be dogmatic about them.
尽管在晚年,当施密特试图重建希腊占星术时,如果他的方法变得更为复杂,甚至在某些情况下偏离了传统,艾伦也会努力让他保持务实。
Although in later years, he also attempted to keep Schmidt grounded when it came to some of his later attempts to reconstruct Hellenistic astrology that became more elaborate and in some instances a bit more far flung or sort of disconnected from the tradition.
他会告诉施密特:‘这在哲学上听起来很棒,但从占星学的角度来看合理吗?’
He would say to Schmidt, That sounds great philosophically, but quote unquote, Does it make astrological sense?
你将在讲座的某个时刻听到他直接使用这句话:‘这在占星学上合理吗?’
And you'll hear him at one point in the lecture use that exact phrase, Does it make astrological sense?
因为艾伦首先是一位实践占星师,他主要关注的是哪些方法有效、哪些在已知和理解的占星体系中对他而言有意义,以及在实际应用中如何运作。
Because Alan was first and foremost a practicing astrologer, and he was primarily interested in focusing on what worked and what made sense to him within the context of what he knew and understood about astrology and just how it works out in practice.
最终,艾伦在充当‘翻译者的翻译者’方面发挥了重要但鲜为人知的作用,他将施密特一些更为复杂的观点和重建成果,转化为更简洁易懂的语言,使学生和刚接触希腊及传统占星学的人更容易理解。
Ultimately, Alan played an important and somewhat unsung role in being the translator of the translator and helping to translate some of Schmidt's more complex thoughts and reconstructions into more simple language that could be understood more readily by students and people who are new to the study of Hellenistic and traditional astrology in general.
尽管在施密特生前,他本人未必总是欣赏这种角色,而像我或德梅特拉·乔治这样承担这一角色的人也未必被广泛认可,但这一作用依然重要且具有历史意义。
And while that role was not always appreciated by Schmidt in his lifetime by the various people who ended up playing that role, myself or Demetra George, it was nonetheless important and historically relevant.
这正是我希望将这场讲座公之于众并纳入官方历史记录的原因之一,尤其是因为我找不到更早的版本,而这个版本包含了大部分核心内容。
That's one of the reasons why I wanted to put this lecture out there and make it a part of the official historical record, especially since I can't find an earlier version of it and this one contains most of the core elements.
好的。
All right.
在我们开始之前,在过渡到讲座之前,我想读一下我撰写并发布的正式讣告。
So before we get started, before we transition to lecture, just want to read the official obituary that I wrote and published.
我认为这是艾伦去世后,占星界流传为数不多的真正讣告之一。
I think this is one of the only real obituaries that circulated for Alan in the astrological community after he died.
它刊登在NCGR通讯和其他一些地方,但我找不到网上的版本。
And it went out in the NCGR newsletter and a few other places, but I can't find it online.
我想在这里读一下,因为它实际上比我现在随意尝试的总结更能准确概括他的一生和重要性。
I wanted to read it here cause it actually does a better job of summarizing most of his life and significance than sort of what I've haphazardly just attempted to do right now.
好的。
All right.
艾伦·怀特出生于——当然,我会先给出他的出生数据,因为他是一位占星师。
Alan White was born, I give his birth data first of course because he's an astrologer.
他的出生数据是1942年1月1日上午11:37,地点在华盛顿特区,于2011年8月18日下午1:36在北卡罗来纳州伊登顿去世。
So his birth data is 01/01/1942 at 11:37AM in Washington DC, and he passed away on 08/18/2011 at 01:36PM in Edenton, North Carolina.
这是讣告。
So here's the obituary.
讣告中写道:占星家艾伦·怀特于8月18日星期四在北卡罗来纳州埃登顿因长期患病去世。
It says, Astrologer Alan White passed away on Thursday, August 18 in Edenton, North Carolina after a long illness.
他享年69岁。
He was 69 years old.
他留下妻子贾恩·斯蒂芬斯-怀特以及三个孩子:珍妮特、克里斯托弗和弗吉尼亚。
He's survived by his wife, Jaan Stephens-White and his three children, Jeanette, Christopher, and Virginia.
艾伦是华盛顿特区人,1961年高中毕业后不久参军,1963年至1964年期间作为绿色贝雷帽成员在越南第五特种部队服役。
A native of Washington DC, Alan joined the Army in 1961 shortly after graduating from high school and served in Vietnam from nineteen sixty three-nineteen sixty four as a Green Beret with the 5th Special Forces Group.
退役后,艾伦专注于学业,并在退休前从事过一系列工作,包括机械师、推销员和占星师。
After completing his service in the military, Alan spent time focusing on his education and held a series of jobs prior to retiring which included work as a mechanic, a traveling salesman, and an astrologer.
艾伦对占星学的兴趣始于1963年,当时他在西贡买了一块显示月相的星座手表。
Alan's interest in astrology began in 1963 when he bought a Zodiac watch in Saigon which depicted the phases of the Moon.
起初他对这一领域持怀疑态度,但在20世纪70年代开始认真研究,并在80年代的某个时候参加了他的第一次占星会议。
Initially skeptical about the subject, Alan began studying it seriously in the 1970s, eventually attending his first astrological conference sometime in the 1980s.
他对当时接触到的许多占星方法感到失望,觉得它们太过虚无缥缈,因而渴望一种更切实的占星视角。
Disappointed that many of the approaches to astrology that he'd been exposed to at that point came off as too airy fairy, he longed for a more concrete take on the subject.
1995年,他通过参加在西弗吉尼亚州伯克利斯普林斯举行的《视野计划》第二阶段大会,发现了传统占星术,并找到了自己所追求的东西。
He found what he was looking for in 1995 when he discovered Traditional Astrology through Project Hindsight by attending the second phase conclave in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia.
此后,艾伦成为该项目的坚定支持者,并最终成为其亲密合作者。
Alan subsequently became an ardent supporter and eventually a close associate of the project.
他在1990年代末开始讲授希腊化占星术的入门课程,并在2000年代初成为北弗吉尼亚NCGR分会的活跃成员。
He began giving introductory lectures on Hellenistic astrology in the late 1990s and was an active member of the North Virginia chapter of the NCGR in the early 2000s.
在总结自己的占星哲学时,他特别推崇中世纪占星师吉多·博纳蒂的一句话:占星术的目的是重建过去、理解现在、预测未来。
In summarizing his philosophy of astrology, he was particularly fond of a statement by the Medieval astrologer, Guido Bonatti, that the purpose of astrology is to reconstruct the past, understand the present, and predict the future.
2001年5月,艾伦被派往西雅图,在年度西北占星大会上为《视野计划》设立展台。
In May 2001, Alan was sent to Seattle to run a trade show booth for Project Hindsight at the annual Northwest Astrological Conference.
新成立的开普勒占星艺术与科学学院的第一批学生刚刚完成第一年的学业,整个班级都出席了这次大会。
The first class of students from the newly opened Kepler College of Astrological Arts and Sciences had just completed its first year, and the entire class was in attendance at the conference.
大会期间的一个晚上,艾伦坐在休息室里,与一群开普勒学生交谈,向他们讲述希腊化占星术的故事。
One night at the conference, Alan was sitting in the lounge talking with a group of Kepler students and regaling them with stories about Hellenistic astrology.
他们被深深吸引,于是鼓励他在当晚空置的会议室里即兴举办一场关于这个主题的讲座。
And they became intrigued enough to encourage him to put on an impromptu lecture on the subject in an empty conference room that same night.
这场讲座取得了特别的成功,以至于参加讲座的一位凯珀教师德梅特拉·乔治,在学生的鼓励下,为凯珀课程开发了一门关于希腊占星术的课程。
That lecture was particularly successful to the extent that the Kepler students encouraged one of their teachers who had also attended the lecture, Demetra George, to develop a course on Hellenistic astrology for the Kepler curriculum.
德梅特拉随后前往东海岸,在2002年2月期间,与艾伦和项目远景的罗伯特·施密特一起学习了数月。
Demetra subsequently traveled to the East Coast and spent several months studying under Alan and Robert Schmidt of Project Hindsight during the February '2.
她于2002年开始在凯珀教授希腊占星术课程,许多学生都是在这一背景下首次接触到这一主题的,包括我自己。
She began teaching the course on Hellenistic astrology at Kepler in 2002, and many students were first introduced to the subject within that context, including myself.
无论今天和未来希腊占星术的复兴在多大程度上归功于德梅特拉的教学或她所教导的人,这一切都得益于艾伦才得以实现。
To whatever extent the subsequent revival of Hellenistic astrology today and in the future is the result of Demetra's teachings or those whom she taught, It is thanks to Alan that this transmission was able to take place.
在许多方面,这是他对占星界最持久的遗产和贡献。
In many ways, this is his most lasting legacy and contribution to the astrological community.
好的。
All right.
这就是我在2011年他去世时发表的关于艾伦的悼词。
So that's my obituary for Alan that I published back in 2011 when he died.
这就是为什么这场讲座具有重要意义,以及它是在怎样的历史背景下形成并影响了这一传统的。
That's why this lecture is significant and that's the historical context of the timeframe in which it was put together and the way in which it influenced the tradition.
因此,对于学习希腊化占星术的学生来说,你们需要注意的一点是,这种希腊化占星术的表述方式,以及他在某些情况下呈现它的方式,与后来由我本人或德梅特拉·乔治等人整理出的希腊化占星术体系,有时相符,有时不符;这将帮助你们理解我们刚进入这一领域时所接触到的理论、我们的老师们的观点,以及我们如何研究、拓展、修正并深化了对希腊化占星术的理解,同时也展现出我们对早期导师和前辈——如艾伦·怀特和罗伯特·施密特——的深厚渊源。
So for students of Hellenistic astrology, one thing you might want to pay attention to is how this formulation of Hellenistic astrology and the way that he presents it in some instances matches or in other instances doesn't match with the later formulations of Hellenistic astrology that have been put together in subsequent years by people like myself or Demetra George just because that will give you some idea of the evolution of what we encountered when we came into the field and some of our teachers and then the ways in which we've studied and expanded upon the sort of understanding of Hellenistic astrology and refined it or changed it in different ways, but showing also some of the indebtedness that we had to our earlier teachers and our predecessors such as Alan White and Robert Schmidt.
好了,我想这个引言部分就到这里。
All right, I think that's it for this introduction.
那么,让我们开始艾伦·施密特关于他著名的翻页图表式希腊化占星术导论的讲座吧。
So let's go ahead and jump into the lecture by Alan Schmidt on his famous flip chart introduction to Hellenistic astrology.
早上好,伙计。
Good morning, man.
我是怀特中士。
I am Sergeant White.
接下来大约十五分钟,我将是你们的主要讲师。
For the next fifteen minutes or so, I'll be your principal instructor.
课程内容是A6。
The subject is the A6.
它是1919年生产的A6型气冷式.30口径全自动后坐力操作的巡航武器或称致命武器。
It's the m nineteen nineteen a six air cooled 30 caliber fully automatic recoil operator cruiser or felt dead weapon.
哦,找错人了,这不是负责这个的小组。
It's it's oh, this is the wrong crew for that.
抱歉。
I'm sorry.
它依然在空中飞行,就是你妈妈警告你别靠近的那种人。
It's still airborne, the type of man your mother warned you of.
抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我们今天在这里是来谈占星术的,所以我先把这个翻过来,让大家鼓个掌。
I we're here today to talk about astrology, so let me flip this thing over so I can get a hoorah out of everybody.
很多年前,我开始接触占星术,初衷是为了驳斥它。
Many moons ago, I started I got involved in astrology in order to disprove it.
我至今还在努力中。
I'm still working on it.
不知怎么的,我们从四月左右一个叫赫尔墨斯·特雷斯米斯库斯的人,变成了穆菲的星光宠物太阳星座讲座。
Somehow, we went from a guy named Hermetic Tresmyscus around April to Muffy's Starchild giving lectures on sun signs for your pets.
穆菲在讲座中滔滔不绝地讲如何让学术界接受占星师,却根本没认真思考过任何问题。
And Muffy rails on and on in her lecture about how to get academic acceptance of astrologers without really thinking a thing through.
我一遍又一遍地听到这些说法。
I keep hearing this stuff over and over again.
如果学术界真接受了占星术,他们只会接受自己想接受的部分,而如今大多数占星师都将无业可做。
If the academic community ever accepts astrology, they're going to accept only the parts that they want, and most of the astrologers today will be out of business.
所以我认为,对此事我们应当极其谨慎。
So I would think that we should tread very softly on that deal.
现代占星术充斥着各种各样的内容,而其中大部分都是带连字符的。
Modern astrology is filled up with all kinds of stuff, and most of it is hyphenated.
这就是那些带连字符的东西。
This is what's hyphened.
我们有心理占星术,还有前世占星术。
We have psychological astrology, and we have past life astrology.
我们可能还有未来生命占星术和其他各种占星术。
We probably have future life astrology and all this other astrology.
政治正确已经渗透到整个体系中。
Political correctness has seeped through the entire thing.
所以,我们不再是一群试图解读上帝时钟的硬核人士,反而变成了一群只会安慰人、一味附和客户观点的怪人,他们自诩为心理咨询师。
So instead of having a bunch of hardcore guys that try to read God's clock, what we end up with is a bunch of hand holding wackos that sit around and agree with whatever the client has to say, and they fancy themselves as counselors.
依我看,如果客户真的那么心理扭曲,他真正需要的是心理医生。
Well, my opinion is that if the client is that screwed up, he really needs a shrink.
他不需要占星师。
He doesn't need an astrologer.
我们的职责是告诉人们正在发生什么、现在是什么时候、是吉是凶、该不该开始某事、是否处于好时期或坏时期。
Our job is to tell what's going on, what time it is, whether it's good, whether it's bad, whether you should start something, whether you shouldn't start something, whether you're in a good period, whether you're in a bad period.
有个叫吉多·博纳蒂的人。
There's a guy named Guido Bonatti.
吉多和塞玛·莫布,这位中世纪的大师级占星家曾对占星术下过定义。
Guido and Thema Mob, a big gun medieval astrologer who gave a definition as what astrology is.
占星术的设计目的是预测未来和还原过去。
Astrology is designed to predict the future and reconstruct the past.
这就是它的作用。
That's what it does.
它不做其他任何事情。
It doesn't do anything else.
它也不应该做其他任何事情。
It is not supposed to do anything else.
试图让它做其他事情,就不再是占星术了。
And to try to stretch it so it does other things becomes not astrology.
它变成了别的东西。
It becomes something else.
它变成了心理学、通灵,或者 whatever the hell it is。
It becomes psychology or channeling or whatever the hell it is.
我记得参加过一个会议,有个人打算通灵讲课,但那个灵根本没出现,她就站在那儿,像木头桩子一样。
I remember going to a conference where somebody was gonna channel the lecture except the spirit never showed up and she stood there like a bump on a log.
我这辈子见过最奇怪的事了。
Damnest thing I've ever seen in my life.
好了,咱们继续吧,看看我们要做什么。
Anyway, let's get on with this thing and see what we're going to do.
这基本上是关于古典古代赫尔墨斯主义古希腊占星术的入门,由‘前景计划’为您呈现,有时也带点荒诞色彩。
This is basically an introduction to classic ancient Hermetic Old Greek Hellenistic sometimes Mickey Mouse astrology, brought to you by Project Hindsight.
至于那些荒诞的部分,我们稍后再谈,那基本上就是迷你米奇和 Pluto 在外围人群中的表现。
And we'll get to the Mickey Mouse stuff later, and that's basically mini Mickey and Pluto in the outer crowd.
‘前景计划’的这些人正在翻译所有这些古希腊文献,试图从中理出一点头绪。
Project Hindsight are the guys that are translating, you know, all of this ancient Greek stuff to try to make some semblance of sense out of it.
我们把它们摆上桌面,像对付一条恶心的蛇一样反复敲打,直到找出大家都能认同的内容——首先,要符合原文;其次,要符合占星学的逻辑。
And we throw it out on the table, we beat it to death like it was a nasty snake until we can come up with stuff that everybody agrees to that is, one, makes sense with the text, two, is is astrologically agreeable.
所以,它必须在哲学上有意义,也必须在占星学上有意义。
So it has to make philosophical sense, and it has to make astrological sense.
如果它无法满足这两项要求,那我们就还没搞明白。
And if it doesn't fulfill those two requirements, we haven't figured it out yet.
我们总是对一切追问为什么。
We always ask why through everything.
这一切都是由PHASE大会基金会(一个非营利组织)发起的。
It's all set at PHASE Conclave Foundation, which is a nonprofit group.
我们并不是一群古物收藏家。
We're not really a bunch of antiquarians.
我们实际上是一个翻译项目。
What we are this is this is really a translation project.
这并不意味着,因为我们没有使用现代参考资料,我们就不是真正的占星师。
This is you know, it doesn't mean we're not really astrologers just because we're not using modern references.
这是对西方占星术的复兴。
This is the restoration of the astrology of the West.
所以,如果你是西方人,这就是你的东西。
So if you are a Westerner, this is your stuff.
这不是吠陀占星术,也不是印度的东西。
This is not Vedic stuff, Indian stuff.
这并不是佛陀的冥想。
This is not, you know, Buddha contemplation.
它不是那种充满小猫、彩虹和独角兽精液水晶的和平、光明、爱与祝福的玩意儿。
It is not peace and light love and blessings where astrology is filled up with little kittens and rainbows and quartz of unicorn semen.
事情不是这么运作的。
Doesn't work this way.
现在,在我简短的介绍之后——讲了讲你从哪里来、要去哪里、你岳母是谁、早餐吃了什么——如果还有其他对占星术感兴趣的绿色贝雷帽,欢迎给我发消息,我们可以交流,因为我们说的是同一种语言。
Now, after my little introduction with all the whistles and bells of, you know, where you've been and where you're going and who your mother-in-law is and what you had for breakfast, if there are any other Green Berets out there that are interested in astrology, I'd appreciate sending me a note because we can talk, we have the same language.
我对任何事、任何人都保持着相当强硬的态度,占星术只是其中之一。
I'm still fairly hardcore in my attitude towards anything and everybody, astrology is just one of those things.
我相信直奔主题,做正确的事。
I believe in cutting to the chase and doing the right stuff.
所以,让我们弄清楚这东西的源头在哪里。
So let's figure out where this thing came from.
首先,它并不是来自梦幻岛。
Well, first off, it did not come from Never Never Land.
它也不是来自梦乡,更不可能来自奥兹国。
It didn't come from the Land Of Nod, and it sure as hell didn't come from Oz.
远在石器时代,就有那些神话人物,比如迦勒底人和苏美尔人,希腊人称他们为古人。
Way back in the Stone Age, had the mythical guys, the Chaldeans, and the Sumerians, who were referred to by the Greeks as the ancients.
明白吗?
Okay?
我们反而把希腊人称为古人。
We referred to the Greeks as the ancients.
实际上,我们可能会把中世纪的吉多·博纳蒂,或者文艺复兴时期基督教占星学中的利利,称为古人。
Actually, we would probably refer to somebody like Guido Bonatti in the medieval crowd or Lilly in Christian astrology with the Renaissance mob as the ancients.
所以我们真正要追溯到很久以前,那些占星术诞生的源头。
So we really get back to some long ago references where the stuff is created.
从迦勒底占星术开始,它基本上被分成了三支。
From Chaldean astrology, it basically split it into three parts.
一部分传到了埃及,一部分传到了阿拉伯世界,还有一部分传到了吠陀体系。
Some of it goes to Egypt, some of it goes to the Arabs, and some of it goes to the Vedic.
所以我们来理清一下这个过程。
So let's figure out how this runs.
它流向埃及,大约在四月和二月。
Runs to the Egyptians about April, February.
这时候,赫尔墨提克·特雷西斯库斯出现了。
This is when this guy Hermetic Tresimiscus shows up.
一个神话般的人物。
Mythical guy.
显然,他和他的学派整合了我们现在所知的占星术。
And apparently he he and his school put together what we now know as astrology.
这是赫尔墨斯·达提亚斯,他用韵文阅读一切,我们保留了一些片段。
This is Hermes, Darthias, who read everything in verse, and we have fragments of this.
我们有托勒密的资料,而托勒密的很多内容都是他翻译过来的片段。
We have stuff from Ptolemy, and a lot of Ptolemy stuff is is fragments that he got that he translated.
我们有瓦伦斯的九本书。
We have nine books of Valens.
阿拉伯人得到了这九本书中的四本,并试图将所有内容整合在一起。
The Arabs got four of those nine books, and they tried to put everything together.
从阿拉伯人那里,这套体系传到了中世纪。
From the Arabs, it goes to medievals.
但在此期间,有一群希腊人前往了印度。
But while this is going on, there's a colony, of Greeks that go to India.
突然间,出现了吠陀占星术。
And all of a sudden, phthetic astrology.
印度占星术都是写在这些小香蕉叶或类似的东西上——某种茶叶或树叶,突然间,希腊的影响就融入其中。
The Indian astrology was all written on these little banana leaves or whatever they were, some kind of tea leaves or leaves, and all of a sudden you know, it has this Greek influence that comes into it.
当时,两种黄道系统正好重合,也就是说,一切都从零度开始。
At that time, both of the zodiacs were coinciding so that, you know, everything started zero degrees.
因此,我们至今仍不清楚,到底该使用回归黄道还是恒星黄道。
So we still don't know, you know, whether to use tropical or whether to use sidereal.
我们所知道的是,我们用这两种系统都做过星盘推算,而回归黄道似乎稍微更有效一些。
What we do know is that we've run charts using both of these things, and the tropical seems to work a little bit better.
现在,从埃及人那里,它也传到了阿拉伯人那里。
Now, from the Egyptians, it also goes to Arabs.
嗯,他们对它进行了修改,改变了一些
Well, they mess around with it, and they change some
的
of
语言,使得‘zodion’变成了现在的‘星座’,而位置则变成了‘宫位’。
the language involved so that the zodion became now signs, and the places now become houses.
这真的很奇怪。
It's really kind of strange.
从阿拉伯人那里,它传到了中世纪的人群中。
From the Arabs, it goes to the medieval crowd.
那就是波纳蒂和奥地利的利奥波德。
That's Bonatti and Leopold of Austria.
从那里,它传到了文艺复兴时期的人群中。
And from there, it goes to the Renaissance mob.
你知道,这是莉莉和他的那些东西。
You know, this is Lily and his stuff.
然后它进入了现代阶段,他通过艾伦·利奥迎来了一点复兴。
And then it gets into modern stuff where he has a little revival with Alan Leo.
从那里,我们最终来到了穆菲。
And from there, we end up with Muffy.
而现在,有些人想要心理学那一套,想把 astrology 接过来,认为你必须拥有心理学学位才能当占星师。
And now we have people who wanted the psychological crap and wants take it over and know you have to have a degree in psychology in order to be an astrologer.
我在想,天啊,你拿了心理学学士学位还能干点啥?
And I'm thinking what else would you do with a BA in psychology for crying out loud?
不管怎样,这些东西的来源就在这儿,我们现在的位置也在这儿,而我们最初是从这儿开始的。
Anyway, this is where this stuff came from and this is where we are now and this is where we started back here.
现在,这就是现代占星术所做的。
Now this is what modern astrology does.
现代占星术涉及行星、宫位、星座、相位、行运和回归。
Modern astrology involves itself with planets, houses, signs, aspects, transits, and returns.
赫尔墨斯或希腊占星术涉及行星、宫位、星座、相位、行运和回归。
Hermetic or Hellenistic astrology involves itself with planets, houses, signs, aspects, transits, returns.
这里有什么重大区别吗?
Is there any major difference here?
没有。
No.
但确实存在一些重大的差异。
Except there are some serious major differences.
对于那些还没接触过核心内容、即将深入了解的人——如果我看起来瘦了,那确实瘦了。
Now for those people who haven'twho are about to get into the meat of the thingfor those people who haven't seen me in a while, if I look like I've lost some weight, have.
所以,接受它吧。
So live with it.
我还习惯于像烟囱一样抽烟,像鱼一样喝酒,像水手一样骂脏话。
I also have a tendency to smoke like a chimney, drink like a fish, and swear like a sailor.
如果我冒犯了任何人的敏感神经,请多包涵。
If I offend anybody's delicate sensitivity, bear with me.
好的。
Okay.
我们将讨论行星。
We're going to talk about planets.
希腊人从未将行星称为行星。
The Greeks never referred to planets as planets.
他们称它们为游荡的星星。
They referred to them as wandering stars.
他们从未称火星为火星。
And they never referred, they never called Mars Mars.
它被称为火星之星,或在这种情况下是空气之星,或金星之星,或赫尔墨斯之星。
It was the star of Mars or the star of airs in this case, or the star of Aphrodite or the star of Hermes.
换句话说,行星是神祇的象征性代表。
In other words, the planets are symbolic representations of a deity.
有趣的是,如果你想将这个概念提升到基督教层面或现代层面,每周的每一天都以其中一颗游荡的星星命名:月亮日是月亮之日,星期日是太阳之日,土星日是土星之日。
It's also interesting to note that if you want to kick this stuff into the Christian level or today's level, there are seven wandering stars each day of the week is named for one of them, Moon day being the day of the Moon, Sunday the day of the Sun, Saturn day the day of Saturn.
还有七位大天使,每一位都有不同的职责。
There are also seven archangels, and each one of them does something different.
还有七种美德和七宗死罪,这些七在今天也经常出现。
And seven virtues and seven deadly sins, and those seven pops up a lot today even.
行星会进行一种叫做‘显现’的现象。
Planets do something called a phasis.
‘显现’意味着一种会说话的出现。
A 'phasis' means an appearance that speaks.
‘显现’的条件是当行星由顺行转为停滞或由逆行转为停滞,或者当它首次或最后一次出现在太阳光束之前或之后,因为此时它被太阳吸收而不可见。
Now 'phasis' conditions are when a planet stations direct or retrograde or when it makes its first or last appearance before it goes out of the beams of the Sun or comes out from its beams of the Sun because it's invisible and absorbed by the Sun.
这意味着在那时,行星的能量会增强。
Now this means that at that time the planet becomes intensified.
哇哦。
Woah.
因此,行星的象征意义就会凸显出来。
And so therefore we have the significations of the planet come to the fore.
让我们来逐一探讨这些象征意义,弄清楚它们的含义,希腊人怎么称呼它们,以及我们基本上如何解释这些内容。
So let's go through some of these significations and figure out what they mean, what the Greeks call them, and how we basically explain this stuff.
太阳就是赫利俄斯。
The Sun is Helios.
它涉及光明作为启示,因为它是事物得以显现的媒介。
It deals with light as an illumination because it is the means by which things are allowed to appear.
换句话说,如果处于黑暗中,你就看不见它。
In other words, if it's dark, you can't see it.
当你看见它时,你就理解了它。
And when you see it, you understand it.
你明白吗?
Don't you see?
当然,你能看到这一点。
Sure, you see that.
每个黄道星座都为一颗行星提供 domicile。
Takes its domicile in certain Each of the Zodiac offer a domicile for a planet.
那就是它的栖息之处。
That's where it lives.
它掌管着那个星座的相关事务。
It is responsible for that.
太阳的守护星座是狮子座。
The Sun takes its domicile in Leo.
它还将巨蟹座作为自己的守护星座。
It also takes its domicile in Cancer.
这是太阳的阴性黄道宫主星位。
It's the feminine domicile of the Sun.
太阳的擢升位置是白羊座——在这个位置它能发挥极强的影响力,简直像能为所欲为一样。
It takes its exaltationwhere it's a big dealgetting away with murderin Aries.
而当太阳运行到天秤座时,就进入了它的陷落位,也就是失势的位置,因此它无法顺畅地发挥自身的作用。
And it is in its depression or cast down when it's in Libra, so it doesn't operate really well.
接下来我们要聊聊我们的朋友赫尔墨斯,也就是水星。
We have stillborn, our friend Hermes or Mercury.
他被人们称作那个闪闪发光、璀璨明亮、光彩熠熠的存在。
He is known as the gleaming, glittering, or glistening one.
他会发表陈述与宣告。
He makes statements and declarations.
记住,星象显现(phasis)就是会发声的表象。
Remember, phasis is the appearance that speaks.
这就是水星的发声方式。
This is how Mercury speaks.
它负责发表陈述与声明。
He makes statements and declarations.
它的守护星座自然是双子座和处女座。
He deals of course in Gemini, Virgo.
显然它的擢升位置在处女座。
Apparently his exaltation is in Virgo.
我还在斟酌这些位置会不会因为昼盘还是夜盘的影响而反过来。
I'm still debating as to whether these are reversed with a day or a night chart.
当他位于双鱼座时,他会感到沮丧,状态很差。
And he is depressed and feels lousy when he's in Pisces.
那时他会脱离常态,变得有点怪异。
That's when he goes off the chart and gets a little weird.
磷,那就是金星或阿佛洛狄忒。
Phosphorus, that's Venus or Aphrodite.
她是闪耀的那个。
She is the sparkling one.
她会引诱人。
She entices.
哦,亲爱的,我好爱你,很久很久。
Oh, honey, me love you long time.
她的 domicile 位于金牛座和天秤座。
She takes her domicile in Taurus and in Libra.
她在双鱼座得势,在处女座则陷入低落。
She is exalted in Pisces, and she is in her depression in Virgo.
‘普罗德斯’,火星或‘错误’,那个炽热的星体。
'Purodes', Mars or 'errors', the fiery one.
他发号施令——这正是你对火星的期待。
He commandswhich is what you would expect Mars to do.
全体集合。
Everybody fall in.
他是黄道十二宫的军士长。
He's the sergeant major of the Zodiac.
他主宰白羊座和天蝎座。
He takes his domicile at Aries and in Scorpio.
他在摩羯座得势,在巨蟹座被贬低。
He is exalted in Capricorn and he is cast down in Cancer.
我们有法厄同,那是木星或宙斯,那个闪耀的星体。
We have Phaethion, that's Jupiter or Zeus, the shining one.
他用隐喻和比喻说话。
He speaks in metaphors and comparisons.
他是搞类比的大师。
He's the big analogy guy.
他的 domicile 在双鱼座和射手座。
He takes his domicile in Pisces and in Sagittarius.
他的提升在巨蟹座,而他的低落则在摩羯座。
His exaltation is in Cancer, and he is depressed in Capricorn.
我们有费农,那就是土星。
We have Phenon, that's Saturn.
他是闪耀之人。
He is the radiant one.
他用逻辑和推理来表达。
He speaks in logic and deduction.
他的 domicile 在摩羯座和水瓶座,提升在天秤座,低落在白羊座。
His domicile is Capricorn and Aquarius, his exaltation is Libra, and he is in his depression in Aries.
接下来是塞勒涅,月亮或露娜。
Then we have Selene, the Moon or Luna.
她是明亮的火焰。
She is the bright flame.
她是真正的显现,只是制造噪音。
She is true phasis, she just makes noise.
她就像背景中的静电,或者根据你所处的位置,像音乐一样。
She's like the static in a background, or music depending on where you are.
她以巨蟹座为 domicile,金牛座为 exaltation,天蝎座为 depression。
She takes her domicile in Cancer, her exaltation place is Taurus, and she is depressed in Scorpio.
现在她非常有趣,因为琐罗亚斯德教徒说她移动得太快,没有属于自己的星座。
Now she's all interesting because the Zoroastrians say that she moves too fast to have a sign of her own.
然而,她与巨蟹座有亲和力。
However, she has an affinity to Cancer.
因此,她与太阳共同统治巨蟹座。
Therefore, she has allowed co rulership of Cancer with the Sun.
这完全是与我们现代占星术所教授的内容截然不同且全新的东西。
Now this is entirely something new and something different than modern astrology we teach.
但如果你仔细想一分钟,就会觉得完全合理。
But if you think about it for one minute, it makes perfect sense.
当我们谈到我们的朋友冥王星,进入米奇和明妮的宇宙时,我会再深入讲一点。
And I'll get a little bit more into this when we get into our friend Plutowhen we get into the Mickey and Minnie show.
现在,没有任何行星可以在天蝎座获得擢升,因为那是月亮的落陷之地。
Now, no planet can take its exaltation in Scorpio because that is the depression of the Moon.
这是纯粹的希腊化占星学教义。
This is straight Hellenistic doctrine.
砰。
Bang.
还有落陷位。
There are also detriments.
落陷位就是我们所说的行星可能处于其落陷状态,我认为现代占星学会将其归类为‘反 domicile’。
Now the detriment is what we would call a planet probably being in its fall, I think is what modern astrology would classify itthis is the point which we would call an 'antidomicile'.
换句话说,它具备所有能贡献的优质特质,只是缺乏自律。
In other words, it reacts and it has all the good stuff with it that it could bring to the table, it just has no discipline.
所以它一直在疯狂地运转,试图做它想做的任何事。
So it's going crazy all the time and trying to do whatever it wants to do.
因此,如果你有一个行星位于其本宫的对宫,你就得给它找点事做。
So you have to give it something to do if you have a planet in opposition to its domicile.
好的,我们来谈谈这些行星的基本性质。
Okay, we have some basic natures of these planets.
我们记得那个让我最初投身于此的关键词‘sect’——有日间 sect,主要由太阳主导,还有夜间 sect,主要由月亮主导。
We haveremember the magic word 'sec' that got me involved in this thing in the first waywe have the diurnal sect which is basically run by the Sun, and we have the nocturnal sect basically run by the Moon.
太阳负责选择和偏好。
The Sun deals with selection and preference.
月亮则是包容和聚集的。
The Moon is inclusive and gathering.
简而言之,前者是选择性的,后者是集体性的。
Basically, this is selective and this is collective.
木星为事物提供确认和稳定。
We have Jupiter giving confirmation and stabilization to things.
金星带来统一与和解,土星带来拒绝与排斥,火星带来分离与割裂。
Venus gives unification and reconciliation, we have Saturn giving rejection and exclusion, and we have Mars giving separation and severance.
这就是这些东西的运作方式。
And this is how this stuff works.
换句话说,它们是如何协同工作的?当它们对立时如何互动?它们如何与其它事物相互作用?
In other words, you have how do they work together, how do they work when they're opposite, how do they work with things?
你有晨星和昏星。
You have the morning and you have the evening planets.
这基本上就是行星各自固有的基本性质。
And this is basically how the planets have a basic nature which is theirs.
大多数人现在都不再使用这些东西了。
And most people don't even use this stuff anymore.
宫位。
Houses.
天啊,我们来谈谈宫位吧。
My God, let's talk about houses.
阿拉伯人给了我们宫位。
The Arabs gave us houses.
在此之前,它们只是地点。
Before that, they were places.
我们有第一宫、第二宫。
We have the first place, the second place.
宫位给我们带来了主题。
Houses give us topics.
让我想想能不能弄清楚这个,或者稍后跟你聊聊这个。
And let me see if I can figure this one out or talk to you about this one in just a second.
我们称黄道十二宫为星座,但它们其实并不是。
We call the zoidion signs, but they really aren't.
黄道十二宫是什么?我该怎么说呢?
The zoidion is ahow can I say this?
黄道十二宫是一种动物,是一种生命体,是最接近理念领域的存在。
A zoidion is an animal, it is a living thing, it is the thing closest to the realm of the forms.
它具有各种性质和特质。
It has natures and qualities.
无论落在哪里,它都会留下印记——第一宫、第二宫、第三宫。
It will impress itself wherever it fallsfirst house, second house, third house.
但这些实际上是场所,因为正是这些场所为确定特定主题提供了符号。
But these are actually places because it is the places that give signs for the determination of a specific topic.
换句话说,一个符号指向某个方向,就像去购物中心一样,那里有一排排商店,各自使用门面。
In other words, a sign points a direction to, not unlike going to a strip center where you have a bunch of stores that are all lined up, use storefronts.
每个门面上方都有一块小标牌。
And on top of each storefront is a little sign.
标牌上写着‘录像’、‘披萨’、‘花店’、‘房地产’。
And the sign says 'videos', it says 'pizza', and it says florist, it says realty.
这些标牌为你确定特定主题提供了指引。
These give you directions for the determination of a particular topic.
换句话说,你不会走进一家披萨店,却问人家要一打玫瑰。
In other words, you don't go into the pizza joint and ask for a dozen roses.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
你不会走进花店,然后要求多加一份意大利辣香肠和双倍奶酪。
You don't go into the florist and ask for an extra pepperoni with double cheese on it.
当你看星盘时,你会看到阴阳符号在整个星盘中交替出现。
When you look at a chart, you have masculine and feminine signs alternating all the way around the chart.
而且这里还有一些其他的情况。
And we also have some other stuff going on here.
换句话说,星盘的上半部分变为阳性。
In other words, the top half of the chart becomes masculine.
星盘的下半部分是阴性。
The bottom half of the chart is feminine.
我们还有四个象限,其中一个是阳性象限,一个是阴性象限,另一个是阴性象限,再一个是阳性象限。
We also have quadrants where this is a masculine quadrant, this is a feminine quadrant, and this is a feminine quadrant, this is a masculine quadrant.
当你开始识别符号的性别时,这一点非常重要:如果你有一个阳性符号、一个阳性象限,以及一个阳性的半球,整个就会完全阳刚化。
Now this is important when you get into starting to recognize the gender of the sign where you have a masculine sign and a masculine quadrant, and a masculine half of the genre that becomes totally masculinized.
对一些人来说,我们甚至不再关注这些东西了。
Isto some people we don't even look at this stuff anymore.
但如果你在观察一颗行星处于其喜悦状态时——我们前面几页已经讨论过这一点——那么白昼行星越阳刚,这种影响就越重要;而夜晚行星越阴柔,这种影响也越显著。
But if you're looking at things of a planet in its rejoicing rejoicing conditionwhich we went through a couple pages backthis gets to be more important the more masculinized a diurnal planet is than the more feminized a nocturnal planet is.
现在它们进一步被划分为:我们有至点星座和分点星座。
Now they're further divided this way: we have Zodiac signs that are solsticial and equinocal.
换句话说,我们有至点,这些是四正宫。
In other words, we have solstices there, these are the cardinal graph.
我们有摩羯座和巨蟹座是至点星座,白羊座和天秤座是分点星座。
We have Capricorn and Cancer that are solsticial, and Aries and Libra are equinoxal.
它们的特点是会突然中断或终止自己的活动。
And what they do is they cut off or break off their activities abruptly.
换句话说,它们会像离弦之箭一样爆发,然后迅速归于沉寂。
In other words, they will take off like a shot and then drop to nothing.
接着,它们会被稳重的一方接管。
Then they're taken over by the solid crowd.
那就是狮子座、天蝎座、水瓶座和金牛座,它们让你能够完成并稳步前进,但进展缓慢。
That's Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius, and Taurus, And they allow you to finish and plot along, but you finish slowly.
其中一些会变得完整或不完整。
Some of them become complete or incomplete.
而一个完整的——我们来看看金牛座。
And a completedlet's look at Taurus.
金牛座从双子座的中间开始,到双子座的中间结束。
Taurus starts in the middle of Aries and ends in the middle of Gemini.
这是一个很长很长的星座,很长的宫位。
It's a long, long zoidion, long sign.
所以有时尽管它缓慢前行,也可能无法完成其活动。
So sometimes even though it plods along, it may not complete its activities.
然后你会遇到双身群体,字面意思是双体的。
Then you run into the bicorporeal crowd which is literally double bodied.
我们有双子座——在这里
And we have the twins, Geminithere
是
are
其中两个是:处女座、射手座和双鱼座,双鱼座是两条朝相反方向游动的鱼。
two of themand we have Virgo, we have Sagittarius, and we have Pisces, which are the two fishes swimming in opposite direction.
它们的行为特点是断断续续、忽停忽跳,到处乱窜,还容易表现出攻击性。
And what they do is they start to stop with fits and jumps, and they're all over Robin Hood's barn, and they have a tendency to be aggressive.
然后——砰!
And thenblamo!
它们就完成了。
They finish.
所以,如果你从一个双体星座上升,你会直接延续之前的行为进入一个 cardinal 星座,然后回落到固定星座,再慢慢沿着小径前行,直到遇到下一个双体星座。
So what you have is if you're on the upswing from a bicarporeal sign, you run right on the same thing you're doing through cardinal sign, drop back down to the solid sign, and then wander down the garden path until you hit the next biciporial sign.
这就像小祖祖去参加派对,完全不知道自己要去哪,也没带地图,只是到处开车乱转,突然间就到了该到的地方。
This is like little Zuzu going to a party, hasn't got a clue where she's going, doesn't have a map, drives around, and all of a sudden she shows up where she's supposed to be.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do this?
嗯,我们也不知道。
Well, we don't know.
但她绕了整个罗宾汉的谷仓,最后还是到了派对。
But she went all around Robin Hood's barn and ended up going to the party.
明白吗?
Okay?
现在,这些还进一步细分为除了共同存在或共同结合之外的不同模式,而我们今天会称之为‘管他呢’?
Now these are further divided in to the different patterns they show other than co presences or co joinings, which we would today call awhat the hell out of it?
当你有两个星座在一起时,那叫什么?
When you got two signs together, it's a?
合相。
Conjunction.
合相。
Conjunction.
我们有六边形、正方形和三角形。
We have hexagons, we have squares, and we have triangles.
六边形要么显示主动和被动。
And hexagons either show active and passive.
它们都是阳性的,代表行动和促成变化。
They're all masculine, which is all action and productive of change.
这就是为什么我认为,当我们说六分相和六边形最难做出任何预测时,因为你根本不知道它们会做什么。
And this is why I think that when we said that sextiles hexagons are the most difficult thing to give any kind of prognostication on because you don't know what the hell they're going to do.
它们能促成变化。
They are productive of change.
因此,正如我们所见,你可以将它们全部归为要么全是阴性,要么全是阳性。
And so as we see, you can lock them all up betweeneither they're all going to be feminine or they're all going be masculine.
阴性代表休息、在休息中行动,阴性星座在出现六边形或六分相时,对变化有一定抗拒性。
The feminine is rest, acting in rest, and the feminine signs are somewhat resistant to change when you have a hexagon, you have a sextile.
四分相是完成的模式,也就是你完成某件事的时候。
The squares are modes of completion that's when you finish something.
记住,四分相代表行动和活动,而另一端则是你如何收尾。
Remember, a square is action and activity, and the other end of that is how you're going to finish it up.
你有分至点,它们代表突然的开始和结束,记住,你会像射出的子弹一样冲出去,然后像石头一样坠落。
You have the equinoxal which are abrupt beginnings and endings, remember you take off like a shot and then drop like a rock.
热带相位代表你正在进行的活动的逆转或中断。
The tropical squares are reversal or breaking off of whatever activities you're doing.
实边稳定且能完成任务,而双峰相位则具有偏离性,但通常会以改变方向的方式完成。
The solid sides are steady and they complete, and the bicarporeal grad is digressive, but generally they'll complete with a change of course.
换句话说,你就像在罗宾汉的庄园里上上下下到处跑,但最终还是会完成你手头的事情。
In other words, you're going up and down all over Robin Hood's barn and you finish what you're doing.
三角相位会展现事件发生的方式。
Triangles will show you the modes of occurrence.
你的火象群体给你下达指令。
Your fire crowd gives you imperatives.
它们具有强制性。
They are compelling.
你必须这么做。
You must do this.
土象是明确的。
The Earth is definitive.
这是确定的。
It is determined.
事情就是如此。
This is what it is.
空气是愿望式的,它不确定,充满愿望。
Air is optative, it is uncertain, it is wishful stuff.
这种空气的‘woo’,是烟雾和镜子。
This is the air 'woo', it's smoke and mirrors.
水是某种虚拟式或适应性的,它们是可塑的。
Water are kind of subjunctive or adaptive, they are pliable.
这可能会发生。
This may happen.
所以你有了‘必须’、‘是’、‘愿望’、‘可能’。
So you've got 'must', 'is', 'wishes', 'mays'.
这些就是不同符号的模态。
And these are the modalities of the different signs.
好的。
Okay.
而且你在海上还有符号。
And you've got signs at sea.
你在这里也有符号,但你在海上也有符号。
You also have signs at here, but you've got signs at sea.
这基本上是你温暖而亲切的部分。
This is basically your warm and fuzzy stuff.
我不使用这个,但我把它放在这里,因为它让我能画些小图。
I don't use this but I threw this in here because it lets me draw little pictures.
而且你还有感知的符号。
And you've got signs that perceive.
所以那些看见的符号是拥有眼睛的神:白羊座感知,白羊座看见天秤座,而天秤座感知到自己被看见。
So the signs that see are the gods with the eyes: Aries perceives Aries sees Libra, and Libra perceives that it is seen.
金牛座看见处女座,而处女座感知到自己被看见。
Taurus sees Virgo, and Virgo perceives that it is seen.
它们给你同情、友谊、善意,还有这一堆花里胡哨的东西,让每一种关系都充满和谐。
And they give you sympathy and friendship and goodwill and all this whoopie doo stuff, a harmony in every association.
这些是主导星座和顺从星座。
These are commanding signs and the obeying signs.
换句话说,你上面有个军士长在大喊大叫,发号施令,而下面的人则服从。
In other words, you've got the sergeant major up here yelling and screaming, he commands, and these guys obey.
它们对逃亡、出国或指控很有帮助。
And they are good for the flight of fugitives or going abroad or accusations.
所以如果你打算越狱,你最好等到能利用这些星座创造一个好时机,逃到另一个国家之类的地方。
So if you're going to break out of jail, what you want to do is wait until you can come up with a good inception that uses these guys to get into another country or something.
好了,我们来看相位。
Okay, let's go to aspects.
相位这个词的意思是‘看’,行星只向前看,不会向后看。
The word aspect means to see, and planets see only forward they do not see backwards.
当它们向前看时,便见证并作证。
When they see forward, they witness and testify.
他们可以作证,但他们在见证。
They can testify, but they are witnessing.
换句话说,摩羯座会看到双鱼座。
In other words, Cap Capricorn will see Pisces.
它会看到白羊座。
It will see Aries.
它会看到金牛座,因为它正朝那个方向看。
It will see Taurus because it's looking in that direction.
当摩羯座往回看时,会投射出光线。
Capricorn will hurl rays when it's going back the other way.
这些被认为具有负面影响。
These are considered to be a negative influence.
现在他们使用'相位'这个词,同时也使用'凝视、注视、细察、观察和看'这些词。
Now they use the words 'aspect', they also use the word 'seed gaze, behold, scrutinize, observe, and look'.
换句话说,当摩羯座注视白羊座时,
In other words, when Capricorn looks at Aries,
blah blah blah。
yada yada yada.
它形成的相位是三角形、六边形、正方形和直径。
The aspects that it forms are triangles, hexagons, squares, and diameters.
这些是三分相,基本上是第九和第五宫的六分相,对应十一宫和三宫,这些内容基本上就是与相位对齐的方式。
And these are trines, they're basically ninth and fifth sextiles are eleven and three, houses, and this is how this stuff lines up basically with the aspects.
混合不是相位。
Co mixtures are not aspects.
在瓦伦斯的著作中,有两章讲的是两个行星位于同一黄道宫,被称为混合。
We've got two chapters in Valens One of two planets in the same Zodion, and they are said to co mixture.
这给你提供了一个不同的视角。
And it gives you a different take on it.
它并不一定是一个真正的相位。
It's not necessarily a real aspect.
它类似于合相,但实际上是共在或混合。
What it is is similar to a conjunction, but it is a co presence or co mixture.
这些不是相位。
These are not aspects.
相冲也不是相位。
Aversions are not aspects.
所谓相冲,是指某个星体以某种方式偏离了另一个。
Now an aversion is when you have something that is either off in one way or the other.
换句话说,双鱼座与白羊座处于相冲状态。
In other words, Pisces is in aversion to Aries.
金牛座也与白羊座相冲。
Taurus is in aversion to Aries.
白羊座无法看到其中任何一个,因此它们彼此相冲。
Aries cannot see either one of them therefore, they are averse to each other.
你还有半六分相这一类,基本上是第一宫的第十二宫的第二宫。
And you've got the semi sextile crowd which basically is the second of the twelfth house from the first.
然后还有无合相,也就是第一宫的第六宫和第八宫。
Then you've got incongestion quincunxes which would be the sixth house from the first and the eighth house from the first.
它们注定会出错。
They are set to fall amiss.
现在,那些相邻但不和谐的星座基本上是对立的,明白吗?
Now the adjacent that's offare basically hostile to each other, okay?
相反的回避本质上是土星式的。
The ones that are an opposite aversion is basically a Saturnian thing.
一种是水星式的,而水星涉及对立和争论这类事情。
One is Mercurial and Mercury deals in hostility and debate and this kind of stuff.
相反的回避本质上是土星式的,这个概念来自主题宇宙,我们迟早会讲到。
The opposite version is basically Saturnian, and we come up with that from Thema Mundi which we will get to sooner or later.
相反的相位被称为射线的投掷。
Now a reverse aspect is called the hurling of rays.
行星被征税,换句话说,它们被要求缴纳什一税。
Planets are taxedin other words, they are said to tithe.
它们的力量会减弱10%,这被认为是一种不利的状态。
They are reduced in strength by 10% and it's considered to be a negative condition.
所以你没有逆相位。
So you don't have a reverse aspect.
相位只向前移动,这就是上位和下位。
Aspects only move forward, that's superior and inferior.
上位行星在告诉下位行星该做什么。
The superior planet is telling the inferior planet what to do.
好的,这里有一些缓解因素。
Okay, we have some mitigations going on here.
我们有基于两件事的共鸣。
And we have sympathies predicated on two things.
首先,是拥有相同守护关系的行星,也就是白羊座和天蝎座这一组,还有白羊座的赤贫群体,同时我们也拥有具有相同本质时间的黄道星座。
First off is planets that share the same rulership which is the Aries Scorpio crowd and that's Aries leper crowd, and that's what we also have Zodiac that has the same essential time.
无论你身处世界何处,它们都会在相同的时间升起。
It doesn't matter where you are in the world, they're still going to rise at the same point.
这是白羊座、双鱼座、金牛座到水瓶座、双子座到摩羯座,以此类推,还有这里的运行图。
This is Aries, Pisces, Taurus to Aquarius, Gemini to Capricorn, so forth, runner, and chart here.
现在你要把这些看作是勉强的合相。
Now you read these things as reluctant conjunctions.
这几乎像是一种并不真心愿意的联合,但又不得不与之交流。
It's almost like a co joining that doesn't want to really do it, but it has to talk with it anyway.
你还会遇到由守护星之间的相互排斥所造成的缓和与共鸣,它们影响着不同的行星。
You also have mutual rejections by rulers that mitigate and sympathize with the different planets.
好的。
Okay.
现在我们进入法律框架。
Now we go into a legal framework.
而且他们经常谈论诸如见证和作证之类的事情,行星A看到行星B,并向守护星作证,因为它见证了正在发生的一切。
And again, they constantly talk about things like witnessing and testifying and the planet planet A sees planet B and testifies to the ruler because it witnessed whatever is going on.
如果它看不到守护星,就无法见证事件,也就无法作证,因此起不了什么作用。
If it doesn't see the ruler, can't witness the event but it can't testify, so it doesn't do much good.
好吧。
Alright.
我们所拥有的是——我一直对 rulership 这个概念感到不安。
What we have areand I've always still been uncomfortable with rulership.
我们有一个黄道,它为一颗行星提供 domicile,然后我们说:嗯,这颗行星是……实际上并不是。
We have a Zodiac that offers a planet a domicile, and we say, Well, that planet is the ruler of theactually, it isn't.
是黄道为行星提供了 domicile。
It's the Zodion that offers the planet the domicile.
现在这颗行星居住在那里,感到舒适,因此有责任管理它的 domicile,这意味着如果有谁来访,这就像是主人与客人之间的关系。
Now the planet lives there, it feels comfortable there and is therefore responsible to manage his domicile, which means that if somebody shows up, it's a guest host kind
这种关系。
of thing.
domicile 的主人会接待他的客人,并对这颗行星负责。
Host or the planet whose domicile it is receives his guest and he takes responsibility for that planet.
所以你可能会有火星位于狮子座,而另一颗行星 transit 或天生位于白羊座。
So you could have Mars sitting in, say, Leo, and you've got a planet that transits and enters intoor natally is deposited in Aries.
但火星仍然对那颗行星负责。
Well, Mars is still responsible for that planet.
我常用的经典例子是金星出现在火星的宫位。
The classic example I use would be Venus shows up in Mars domicile.
金星当然喜欢艺术,她喜欢音乐,这些都是她想参与的事情。
Venus of course likes art and she likes music and this is the kind of stuff that she wants to get involved in.
所以火星必须满足金星的需求。
So Mars has to provide for Venus' needs.
火星可以给她蜡笔和画纸让她绘画。
Well, Mars can give her crayons and paint to draw on.
他有各种红色的蜡笔。
He's got crayons on any shade of red.
他有她可以听的音乐CD。
He has CDs of music that she can listen to.
他拥有约翰·菲利普·苏萨所有进行曲的完整收藏,还有小号和战鼓让她演奏,他依然在提供她所需要的东西。
He has the complete collection of John Philip Seuss' marches, and he has bugle and a war drum that she can play, and he's still offering her the things that she needs.
这基本上就是火星如何照顾金星的方式。
So this is basically how Mars would take care of Venus.
一颗行星在其落陷位时会受到尊重或高度重视。
A planet in its exaltation is honored or held highly.
我喜欢把这看作一个被宠坏的小孩去探望祖母,然后为所欲为。
I like to look at this like a spoiled little kid that's visiting his grandmother and get away with bloody murder.
小威利想做什么都很好,因为他备受尊崇,他的所有缺点和不足都被完全忽视了。
Whatever Little Willie wants to do is wonderful because he is held highly and in high regard, and all of his faults and shortcomings are just totally overlooked.
而 domicile 的法律条件是请愿是否被听取,这一点你可以从事件中看出。
And the legal condition for domicile is whether petition is heard, which you can see an event.
但如果你看不到统治者,统治者就无能为力,因为他是做最终决定的人。
But if you don't see the ruler, the ruler can't do anything about it because he's the guy that makes the final determination.
落陷位、合法性、事件的琐碎性或价值。
The exaltation, the legality, terms of triviality or merit of the event.
换句话说,它是否应该被采取行动?
In other words, should it be acting on at all?
界主限制了行星在其 domicile 中的位置。
The bound lordrestricts the position of the planet in its domicile.
如果你在火星的宫位,你可能正在壁炉前铲煤,或者劈柴生火,诸如此类的事情。
If you're in the domicile of Mars, you might be shoveling coal in front of an open fire or cracking up the fire place, this kind of thing.
如果你在木星的宫位,你可能会在大厅里,那里摆满了书籍和图书馆之类的设施。
If you're in a balance of Jupiter in a household, you would be in the grand hall where all the books are and the library and that kind of stuff.
如果你在金星的宫位,你可能在起居室或玫瑰园里,那里摆满了小摆设和精致的东西。
If you're in Venus' domicile, you're probably in the drawing room or the rose garden where all of the knickknacks and neat stuff are.
如果你在土星的宫位,你就在地下室,那里很冷。
If you're in Saturn's domicile, you're down in the basement where it's cold.
限界主星会设定判断的标准。
Bound lord will set the standard of judgment.
换句话说,我认为位于某个行星限界内的行星,会表现得像那个行星。
In other words, I think a planet that's in a particular planet's bounds acts like that planet.
换句话说,金星和土星的限界会像土星一样行事。
In other words, Venus and Saturn's bounds act like the planet, act like Saturn.
三合主星取决于事件的成功与物质条件,以及将要发生的事情。
The Trigon Lords which are predicated on a the success and material conditions of the event and what's going to happen.
这赋予了你判断力,或者必须符合某种标准。
And that gives you the judgment or it has to conform to a certain standard.
另一种情况是你处于输精管切除术的位置。
And the other kind of thing you have would be a planet in the place of vasectomy.
太阳相位要么是从太阳光束下出现,要么是进入太阳光束中。
Solar phase is either coming out from under the beams of the Sun or going into the beams of the Sun.
它增强了行星的能量。
It intensifies the planet.
在精确点前后各有七天,行星的能量会逐渐增强,直到达到精确点。
You've got seven days before and after where that planet gradually intensifies until it's exact on that point.
当它达到最强时,就会开始减弱,接下来的七天逐渐恢复到正常状态。
And as tight as it's gonna be, it's intensified and then it starts to relax for the next seven days until it gets back to normal again.
它还基于行星的留滞、顺行或逆行状态,而这又是一种最快的状态。
It also operates predicated on a station or direct or retrograde, which again is a fastest condition.
这其中也包含了七天的缓冲时间。
Also have that seven day slop time involved in there.
合日是指行星距离太阳过近,其能量被太阳吸收,因此该行星的影响要么无从显现,要么完全不出现。
Combustion is when a planet is less than from the Sun, and the strength of the planet is therefore absorbed into the Sun, which means that its effects either come from nothing or don't appear.
嗯,也不完全是。
Well, yes and no.
换句话说,行星被太阳吸收,因此太阳必须释放这些影响。
In other words, the planet is taken up by the Sun, so the Sun has to release these effects.
而它基本上只在太阳处于其自身的‘愚蠢之歌’时才会释放这些影响。
And it basically releases those effects only when the Sun is in its own dumb song.
所以当太阳运行到我们称之为‘时间领主’的位置时,你就能预期那些本应是太阳主导的事件,实际上会受到被合日或被太阳掌控的行星的影响。
So when the Sun is going through, when the Sun comes up as what we call a Time Lord, then you can expect the events which will normally be solar solar to actually be colored predicating on the planets that are combusted or held by the Sun.
这适用于本命盘。
This would be in a natal chart.
‘逆行’这个词在希腊语中的意思是‘回忆’。
Retrogradethe word for retrograde in Greek is to recall'.
这意味着‘收回’,就像你的车被召回一样。
This means as in to take back', like your car is recalled.
这并不意味着你只是坐在那里思考它。
It doesn't mean you sit around and think about it.
现在,逆行非常奇怪。
Now retrogrades are very strange.
吉星给予并收回,而凶星则只是夺走你已有的东西。
Benifics give and take away and malefics just takes away what you already have.
然而,我最近对逆行做了很多思考。
However, I've been doing a lot of thinking about retrogrades.
我认为逆行本质上是危险的。
And I think that retrogrades are inherently dangerous.
我这是基于几件事情做出的判断。
And I'm predicating this on a couple of things.
希腊人总是把逆行的行星称为倒着走的行星。
The Greek constantly referred to a retrograde planet as a planet walking backwards.
现在,我们对火星有特定的象征意义。
Now we have specific significations of Mars.
火星会带走或收回一些东西。
And Mars takes away or takes back things.
它也是那颗行走的行星,这是火星的特定含义。
And it also is the planet that walks it is a specific signification of Mars.
因此,在我看来,行星逆行似乎带有了火星的影响。
Therefore it seems to me as though retrogradea planetary retrogradepicks up a Mars influence.
影响。
Influence.
所以我认为所有的逆行都极其危险。
So I think that all retrogrades are dangerous as hell.
你可以失去一些你并不想要的东西。
Now you can take away something that you don't want your have taken away.
比如,有人撞了你的车,你的车被送去修理厂,一两周甚至更久都拿不回来。
You know, somebody runs into your car and your car gets taken away for a week or two weeks or whatever it is at the body shop to have it fixed.
或者它会带走你本来已经忘记的东西,因为如果没有逆行,我们就不会有任何成长。
Or it can take away things that you actually forget about because if we didn't have retrogrades we wouldn't have any growth.
我的意思是,有多少人还会和小学一、二年级时认识的人保持朋友关系呢?
I mean, how many people still are friends with the people that they knew in the first and second grade, for crying out loud?
随着年龄增长,你会失去一些东西。
As you get older, you lose things.
失去牙齿,然后被恒牙取代。
Lose your teeth, and they're replaced by your permanent teeth.
你失去了纯真。
You lose your innocence.
在人的一生中,你会失去很多东西,而这些失去对个人成长是必要的。
There's a lot of things that you lose going through the course of one's life that are necessary for one's growth.
否则,你将永远停滞不前,始终停留在原地。
Other than that you'd be stagnant forever and you'd always be in the same place.
因此在我看来,逆行时你必须留意逆行。
So it seems to me that retrogradesyou have to watch retrogrades.
我们常说水星逆行时不要买任何电器,这类东西都会出问题。
We say you don't buy anything that's electrical and Mercury's retrograde and this kind of stuff, everything gets screwed up.
嗯,也许这并没有影响到你的星盘,但可能影响了你正在使用的那个电脑程序所属公司的星盘。
Well, yeah, it may not be hitting your chart, but it might be hitting the chart of the company who made the computer program that you're messing with.
它也可能影响到你的朋友、父母、孩子或其他人,从而间接影响你的生活。
It might be hitting the chart of one of your friends or your parents or your children or something else which will affect your life.
所以通常来说,当出现逆行时,要么是你自己出了问题,要么是你认识的人,或者你拥有的某样东西出了状况。
So generally, when there's a retrograde, something could be amiss with either you or with somebody that you know or something that you have.
所以要留意逆行。
So watch out for retrograde.
好了,接下来是月相机遇部分。
Alright, here's the luni tunity section.
这里有一些我们特有的月相概念。
Here are some special lunar concepts that we have.
我们有产前月相,施密特说,如果是新月,你就会得到应得的。
We have the prenatal nation which Schmidt says if it's a New Moon, you get your due.
如果是满月,你就得付出。
And if it's a Full Moon, you pay.
我们通常将这理解为一份与生活以及他人之间的约定。
We generally assume this to be a contract with life and other people.
要记住,月亮掌管着人的生命与身体。
Remember that the Moon deals with one's life and the body.
太阳则是灵魂接收感知的载体。
The Sun is the instrument of impressions that the soul receives.
所以简单来说,太阳和灵魂相关,月亮和身体相关。
So basically, the Sun deals with the soul and the Moon deals with the body.
德米特拉·乔治提出了一个很棒的观点,我认为这个概念值得我们进一步研究和探讨。
Now Demetra George came up with a neat thing that I think this concept should bear some further study and looking at.
她提出了一种可能性:你出生前发生的朔望发生的时刻,正是灵魂进入肉体的时间。
And she postulated that there's a possibility that the prenatal lunation occurring prior to your birth is when the soul enters the body.
我们都知道古希腊人有灵魂的概念,而太阳星象正是和灵魂相关的。
We know that the Greeks had concept of the soul because that's what the Sun deals with it.
当月亮空亡时,我们需要考虑两个要点。
Now when a Moon is void, there are two considerations.
首先,这一天一夜中,月亮没有与任何行星形成相位,也没有进入新的宫位。
First off, there's no application to a planner or a carthon already for a day and a night.
有时人们说,当月亮移动时,如果没有与任何行星形成相位,它就处于空亡状态。
Sometimes people are saying when it's has to move so it's very Moon moves without hitting anything, makes no aspect to a planet.
这就像一段空闲时间。
It's like slack time.
这种空亡的月亮,就像心不在焉的人、流浪者和游荡者一样。
It's wool gathering and vagabonds and wanderers have this void of course Moon.
在现代定义中,空亡月亮是指月亮在进入新星座之前,完成了它最后一个相位,通常位于当前星座的最后阶段。
Now a void Moon in a modern definition is a planet that made its last aspect before we change its signs generally is in the last of the signs.
当然,他们使用了新的行星,比如天王星、海王星和冥王星,但我并不认同这种观点。
And of course, they're using new planets or Uranus and Neptune and Pluto, And I don't think so.
我认为这种现象显得奇怪,且会产生奇怪的效果,是因为每个星座最后几度的限主星,都是凶星。
I think the reason that this is bizarre and you get bizarre effects from this is that the bound lord of each zodion that rules the last few degrees of each sign, each zodion is a malefic.
因此,月亮在进入下一个星座之前,会承接这些凶星的特质。
And therefore, the Moon is picking up malefic tendencies before it changes signs and it makes an ingress into the next sign.
无论如何,星体的进入都会增强其影响力,因此当月亮处于凶星所主宰的界限内时,其能量会被强化,这意味着在月亮完成最后一次相位、即将换星座时,会发生一些奇怪的现象。
Ingresses intensify on the planet anyway, so therefore you will have an intensified Moon dealing with the life in the body that's running through bounds of a malefic, which means that you're going to get some weird stuff that happens when the Moon has made its last aspect before it changes its sign.
这与‘空亡’无关,而与‘怪异’有关,明白吗?
It has nothing to do with being void it has to do with being weird, okay?
现在我们来看龙手,也就是交点,它们会削弱其所占据星座的力量,无论是本命星盘还是行运中。
Now we have the dragon hands which are the nodes, and they break down the power of the sign that they occupy either natively or by transits.
明白吗?
Okay?
瓦伦斯提出了一整套技术应用,我认为如果你在研究灵性失效或类似问题时,这套方法非常有效。
Now Valenswe have this entire application of a technique which is I think really good if you're doing psychic failures or this kind of stuff.
观察月亮的日期,重点关注月亮第一天、第三天、第七天和第四十天的合相与分离。
Have the days of the Moon, and you're looking for applicationseparation on the first day of the Moon, the third day, the seventh day, and the fortieth day.
月亮的第一天,自然就是本命星盘。
The first day of the Moon of course is the natal chart.
我的意思是,你用月亮,把月亮对准上升点,然后解读整个星盘。
I mean, you use the Moon and you slam the Moon in the Ascendant, you read the chart.
这基本上就是你的人生,你知道的?
And this is basically your life, you know?
月亮的第三天,月亮已经移动了一次。
The third day of the Moon, the Moon has moved one time.
所以现在你是根据你人生中将遇到的情况来解读的。
So now you're reading it based on the conditions that you will meet in your life.
换句话说,你会富有吗?你会出名吗?你会拥有财产吗?你是个灾难现场吗?不管是什么情况。
In other words, will you be rich, will you be famous, will you own property, are you a disaster area, whatever the hell it is.
月亮的第七天,月亮会移动到从起点算起的第四宫位。
The seventh day of the Moon, the Moon will have moved to the fourth place from where it started.
这显示了你的家庭、家园、子女的状况,你是会成为农民还是商人,或者基本上你的生活将如何基于生命的基础而展开。
And that shows your conditions of family, hearth, home, children, whether you're going to be a farmer or whether you're going to be a merchant or basically how your life is going to gel based on the foundations of your life.
月亮的第四十天,月亮已经绕星盘完整运行一圈,回到了起点的正对面。
The fortieth day of the Moon, the Moon has gone all the way around the chart and come back exactly opposite where it started.
这显示了死亡和老年的状况。
This shows conditions of death, conditions of old age.
这基本上涉及转世与重生。
It basically deals with reincarnation and rebirth.
当你解读星盘时,你关注的是行星或月亮的位置。
Now when you read the chart, you're looking at planets that are or from the Moon.
当它们处于这个位置时,基本上代表童年到青春期。
When they're this is basically childhood up to adolescence.
青春期到人生的巅峰,中年到老年,而老年则可能根本不会到来。
Is adolescence to the prime of your life, is middle age to old age, and would be old age where it may never happen at all.
因此,这就是你通过行星的分离来解读月亮日期的方法。
And so, this is how you read the days of the Moon by application of separation of planets.
好的,我们有很多内容。
Okay, we have lots and lots.
这些代表了行星的特质,基本上是行星传递给你的信息的类比。
These represent the virtues of the planets and are basically analogues to what the planet is sending you.
行星会根据它所处的位置,无论好坏,试图传递给你最好的东西。
The planet trying to send you the best stuff depending on what place it occupies, good or bad.
根据大阿尔·巴鲁尼的说法,他试图对当时列出的所有命点进行分类。
Now according to big al Baruni, he tried to categorize all the lots that were listed at the time.
他说,这是我能做到的最好结果,但这些命点每天都在不断增加。
And he said, This is the best I can do, but they proliferate daily.
而且我们这里又有大量香蕉和大量柑橘,天哪,它们简直没完没了。
And again, we have a lot of bananas and a lot of tangerines, and my God, it just goes on and on and on.
我认为库尔特·梅恩韦林在他的黄道程序——也就是Zoid Soft中列出了99个命点。
I think Kurt Mainwearing in his zodiacal programsthat's Zoid Soft list 99 of them.
而我们在这里基本列出了七个古典命点。
And we basically have put down here the seven classical lines.
但还存在一些类似的命点。
But there are also analogs.
例如,父亲命点等于上升点加上土星减去太阳,得到一个点,这就是父亲命点。
For instance, the lot of the Father father is the Ascendant plus Saturn less the Sun equals a point, and that's the lot of the father.
这代表那些像父亲一样的人——可能不是亲生父亲,但也可能是父亲。
Now this represents people who are like the fathermay not be the father, may be the father.
这些是你的人生导师、童子军领队、教练,或者曾经像父母一样对待你的人。
These are your teachers, scoutmaster, coach, somebody who acted like a parent to you.
它也代表第四宫,而这个星体则成为这条线。
It also represents the fourth house and the figure becomes the line.
所以,当你寻找父母时,你会看太阳和土星来寻找父亲。
So the parent, you look for the father in a chart and you're looking at the Sun and Saturn.
如果你在寻找父母,那你就要看第四宫的守护星。
If you're looking for the parent, you're looking for the lord of fourth.
而如果你在寻找父亲形象,那你就要看父亲宫位。
And if you're looking for the father figure, you're looking at the lot of the father.
这就是为什么它应该这样分解成宫位。
And this is how it's supposed to have a lot breaks down.
好的,我们有七个经典的宫位,每个行星对应一个。
Okay, we have the seven classic lots, one for each planet.
幸运宫可能是最重要的。
Lot of fortune is probably the most important.
这是月亮的命点,涉及身体、财产、声誉和特权。
It's the Moon's lot, and it deals with the body, possessions, reputation, and privilege.
它也可以用作健康图。
It also can be used as a health chart.
换句话说,如果你把财富命点当作上升点来排盘,解读这个图表就能看出命主的健康状况。
In other words, if you put the Lot of Fortune as the Ascendant in a chart, you read the chart, that's the health of the native.
我们还有精神命点,这是太阳的命点,关乎你是否能成名、获得启迪或成为焦点。
We have the Lot of Spirit which is the Sun's Lot, whether you're going to be famous, illuminated, in the spotlight.
它是上升点加上太阳减去月亮,涉及灵魂、性情、觉知力以及命主的内在力量。
That is the Ascendant plus the Sun less the Moon, and this deals with the soul, the temper, and the mindfulness and power of the native.
金星的命点称为厄洛斯。
Venus is long as Eros.
我认为克里斯·布伦南正在写一本关于厄洛斯的巨著。
I think Chris Brennan is writing a big book on Eros.
它是上升点加上金星,祝福精神命点。
It's the Ascended plus Venus, bless the Lot of Spirit.
它涉及欲望、食欲、友谊和恩惠。
It deals with desire, appetites, friendship, and favor.
水星、命运点或赫尔墨斯代表必然性。
Mercury, Slot, or Hermes is necessity.
它是上升点加 fortune,再减去水星。
It's the Ascended plus fortune, less Mercury.
它带来限制、挣扎、敌意和仇恨。
It gives constraint, struggles, enmities, and hatreds.
火星代表勇气,上升点加 fortune 加火星,代表勇敢、背叛、力量和恶行。
Mars is courage, Ascended plus fortune plus Mars, boldness, treachery, might, villainy.
木星代表胜利。
Jupiter is victory.
它是上升点加木星加灵之命点,代表信任、关联和回报。
This is the Ascended plus Jupiter plus the lot of spirit, trust, associations, and rewards.
而土星自然是报应,即上升点加 fortune 减去土星,代表毁灭、悲痛、无能和流放。
And Saturn of course is nemesis, that's the Ascended plus fortune, less Saturn, destruction, grief, impotence, and exile.
这些事物将会落在某个地方,明白吗?
Now these things are going to fall at somewhere, okay?
而命盘落在的那个星座的主宰星,是否处于角宫?
And that lotthe lord of the zodion where the lot falls, is it angular?
是不是这样?
Is it not?
接下来你要看的是,它是否能看见主宰星,以及它是否能看见其所属的行星?
And the next thing you're looking at is does it see the Lord and does it see the planet whose lot it is?
换句话说,如果财富宫落在白羊座,它是否能看见火星,同时这个点是否也能看见月亮?
In other words, if Fortune falls out in Aries, does it see Mars and does that point also see the Moon?
因为这会赋予财富宫非常活跃的能量。
Because that will give you a very active Lot of Fortune.
好的。
Okay.
关于命盘点就先讲这么多。
So much for lots.
在希腊占星术中,我们有三种方法,你可以通过其中任何一种进入星盘,明白吗?
With Hellenistic astrology, we have three approaches, and you can enter into a chart in each one of these, okay?
你可以使用七种赫尔墨斯技法,这能告诉你某事是否会发生,以及你的生活中会发生什么。
You can do the seven Hermetic Techniques, which gives you the possibility of whether this is gonna happen or not happen and what's gonna happen in your life.
天啊,你认为我有朝一日会成为美国总统吗?
Gee, do you think I'll ever be the president of The United States?
首先,你要问的是:这有可能吗?
Well, the first thing you want to do is say, Is it possible?
接下来,你要给出主题信息,这决定了事情是否可能发生。
The next thing you give you the topical message and that determines whether it's probable.
如果这件事既有可能又有可能发生,那么你就需要进入风相位和时间主星程序,以确定它何时会发生。
And if it's possible and probable, then you want to get into the winds and get into your Time Lord procedures as to when it's going to happen.
但如果这件事根本不可能,那就没必要去讨论它是否可能了。
But if it isn't possible, there's no point in doing probable.
如果这件事既有可能又有可能发生,那么你就需要进入风相位。
And if it's possible and probable, then you do the winds.
如果不可能,那也没必要去研究风向了,明白吗?
If it isn't probable, there's no point in doing the winds either, okay?
所以这些就是我们所拥有的不同技术。
So these are the different techniques that we have.
有不同的方法可以使用,也有涉及时间主宰的不同程序。
There are different methods to use and there are different procedures involving time lords.
现代占星术基本上没有太多这些时间主宰的内容,我们稍后会谈到。
Modern astrology basically does not have a lot of these time lords, and we'll get into that in a minute.
这些就是各种技术。
Here are the techniques.
这些是普遍的赫尔墨斯技术。
These are universal Hermetics.
你有上升分度、命主星、命主星的支配星——这是派别所属的三合宫主、 domicile 主星、擢升主星,等等等等。
You've got the rising decan, Lord of the Nativity, the dispositors of the Nativitythis is the bound trigon of the sect, domicile lords, exaltation lords, yada yada yada.
然后你还有行星在其宫位和不同位置中的主宰星。
Then you got planets of lords in their houses and in different places.
还有七个赫尔墨斯命点,就是我们刚才讲过的那些经典命点。
And you got the seven Hermetic Lots, the classic lots we just went through.
你还有十二个谐波,这是像褪色的东西,会在不同时间显现出来,看这里。
You've got 12 harmonics where you dothis is like faded stuff that shows up at different times and here we go.
然后你还有基于月亮学说的月亮应用与分离,依据月亮日的三分、七分、十五分划分。
And then you have the application and separation of the Moon based on the lunar doctrine of the days of the Moon based on the three, seven, 15, splits.
所以你在分析星盘时有七种不同的技术要逐一运用。
So you got seven different techniques to run through in the analyzation of a chart.
你不能只是坐下来胡乱摸索。
Now you don't just sit down and fumble around with it.
你实际上有一个明确的流程来指导你进行分析。
You actually have an outline where you're going with this thing.
以下是你要使用的方法。
Here are the methods that you use.
我们有总体 significator 和主导主星,有总体 significator 及其委任的管理者,还有行星 significator 和宫位主星。
We have the general significator and the predominating lord, we have the general significator and his delegated dispositors, we have planet significators and domicile lords.
我们有行星象征和三合宫主。
We have planet signification and trigon lords.
我们有宫位象征和本宫主。
We have the house signification and the domicile lord.
我们有时辰象征和本宫主。
We have the lot significator and the domicile lord.
我们还有从第三、第四、第五和第七宫的总体象征推导出的宫位,这就是你操作这套体系的方法。
And we have derived houses from the general significators of houses three, four, five, and 7this is how you run this damn thing.
现在,每一个都会出现你所寻找的受托星,这就是它们的作用。
Now each one of these will show up with a dispositor that you're looking for, and this is what they do.
太阳代表地位和朋友,月亮代表外表、母亲和旅行。
You have the Sun dealing with rank and friends, the Moon dealing with appearances, mother, travel.
水星代表子女、职业和竞争。
You have Mercury dealing with children, profession, and contest.
金星代表子女、婚姻和恋人。
Venus deals with children, marriages, and sweeties.
火星代表兄弟姐妹、疾病和敌人,木星代表子女、声誉和朋友,土星代表疾病、敌人和匮乏。
Mars is sibling, illness and enemies, Jupiter is children, reputation and friends, and Saturn is illness, enemies, and privation.
现在这里出现了很多关于子女的线索。
Now a lot of children showing up in this thing.
记住,在希腊占星体系中,有四个不同的宫位与子女相关。
Remember we have four different places that deal with children the Hellenistic system.
当然,第五宫代表子女。
You have the fifth house of course dealing with children.
第四宫、第十宫和第十一宫也与子女有关。
You have the fourth, tenth, and eleventh house unions with children.
第十宫代表子女,这个孩子是继承人,即法定继承人。
Now the tenth house would be children, the child is an heir, the heir apparent.
第十一宫代表那些协助命主行事的子女。
The eleventh house would be children that assist the native in what he does.
第四宫代表在命主年老时给予帮助的子女。
The fourth house are children to help the native in his old age.
所以这些都与孩子有关,但对孩子的考量各有不同。
So all of these are children, but there are different considerations of children.
因此你必须留意这些区别,因为每一种情况都会根据你关注的重点给出不同的解读。
So you have to watch these things because each one of these things will give you a different consideration depending on what you're looking at.
我们还有时间主星。
And we have Time Lords.
我们现在所讨论的很多内容都是基础内容,我不断回到基础、基础、基础、基础。
Now a lot of the stuff we're going through is basic stuff, and I keep getting back to the basics, basics, basics, basics.
如果你掌握了基础知识,你就是在学习如何以占星的方式思考。
If you get the basics down, then you're learning how to think astrologically.
你是在学习如何以希腊化的方式思考。
You're learning how to think Hellenistically.
大多数人一上来就想直接用时间主星来弄清楚这一切什么时候会发生,这件事是不是结束了,却忽视了基础知识。
Most everybody wants to run immediately to the Time Lords to find out when all this stuff's gonna happen, isn't this one over, and they ignore the basics.
这不是可以随意拼凑的东西。
This is not mix and match stuff.
现在,时间领主变得非常复杂。
Now the Time Lords get very complicated.
由于所有这些时间领主体系,现代占星术中缺乏这些内容。
And because of all these Time Lord systems, this is lacking in modern astrology.
当然,每个人都想要的,是比箭袋里还多的箭。
And of course, this is what everybody wants is more arrows than their quiver.
但你首先要知道的是,如何瞄准这玩意儿,然后再去收集箭矢,所以先掌握基础。
But the first thing you have to know is how to aim the damn thing before you even start trying to collect arrows, so get the basics down first.
外面有很多人可以教你这些东西。
Are plenty of people out there that can give you a course in this stuff.
我们首先要说的是完美主义,这是最重要的。
The first thing we have is perfectionsthat is the most important.
这个
The
上升点,以及星盘中所有行星和点,都可以被完善。
Ascendant, all planets and points in a chart you can perfect for.
这意味着,如果你从第一宫开始,即上升点,它代表命主的第一年。
This means that if you start with the first housethe Ascendantthat represents year one of the native.
从零岁生日(出生)到一岁生日。
Zerohappy birthday you're bornto your first birthday.
你现在一岁了。
You're now one year old.
但实际上,你已经进入第二年,因为你已经度过了从零岁到……
Well, actually, you're entering into your second year because you've already gone through a year from zero to the
第一年的结束。
end of the
第一年。
first year.
那个特定宫位、特定星座的守护星,就是掌管那一年的主宰。
The lord of that particular place, particular sign is the guy who's running the show for that year.
它就成为那一年的年主。
That becomes the lord of the year.
然后你继续到下一个,再下一个,基于此进行单次回归推算。
And then you go to the next one and the next one, and you do a solo return predicated on that.
主星会出现在哪里?
Where does the lord show up?
他是否在命盘中看到自己?
Does he see himself natally?
现在我们往下看,来到花园小径。
And here we go down to Garden Path.
你可以从任何一点或任何行星出发进行完美相位的推算。
You can do perfections from any point or any planet.
你只需选定一个起点,那就是第一年、第二年,以此类推。
You just pick that's the starting and that's the first year, second year, blah blah blah.
你还可以将这些推算缩短到每月完美相位、每周完美相位、每日完美相位。
You can also cut these down to a monthly perfection, a weekly perfection, a daily perfection.
如果你愿意,甚至可以推算到每小时的完美相位。
You can even get an hourly perfection if you want to go to an ad for them.
现在,这可能是你最重要的东西。
Nowso that's probably the most important thing you've got.
我们有以星群为基础的十年周期,
We have decennials that are predicated on sectthose
是
are
每个十年九个月,我们认为这些周期与人生追求有关。
ten years and nine months eachand we figured that these deal with life pursuit.
我们还有基于孕前朔望的‘四分法’,它对应各行星的年份,揭示你对某个特定行星或由该行星所设定的一系列 significators 所负有的债务性质。
We have the 'quarters' method which is based on the prenatal lunation, and that's the years of the planets and shows the kind of indebtedness that you have to a particular planet or a particular series of significators that are engineered by that planet.
我们还有从命点和灵点开始的星座释放法。
We have zodiacal releasing from fortune and spirit.
当我们从命点开始释放时,当你出现第十宫与命点相关时,这往往意味着你生命中某个重要时刻或重大事件即将来临。
So when we start releasing from fortune, when you show up around and you end up with a tenth from fortune, this is when you may be illuminated at some time or some big deal that's going to happen in your life.
因此,我们可以从这两个常被使用的点进行释放,这些方法也被设计为易于使用的程序,你不必绞尽脑汁去推算这些内容。
So we can release from these two points which are done often, and they're also encouraged programs, so you don't have to sit down and pull your hair out figuring this stuff out.
你从一个行星过渡到另一个行星,可能会从角宫行星过渡到陷落行星,这就不妙了。
You release from one planet to another planet, you may be releasing from an angular planet to a cadent planet and that sucks.
你可能会从那个陷落行星再回到角宫行星。
You may be then releasing from that cadent planet back to an angular planet.
这很棒。
This is great.
所以你有好的时期,也有糟糕的时期,还有一些什么事都没发生的时期。
So you have good times and you have bad times and you have times where nothing much happens.
我们还有基于行星擢升的次要周期。
We have minor periods predicated on the exaltation of the planets.
我们有太阳回归,要么是太阳回归,要么是太阳月亮回归。
We have solar returnswhich are either solars or solunars.
我们有基于界限行星和宫角的月亮方向,蒙娜·玛丽亚法。
We have directionsMona Maria of the Moon based on bounds planets and angles.
天啊,我们有数不清的时间主星方法。
My God, we got time Lord procedures coming out of our ears.
但要记住,这是你最后才做的事情,因为你首先得弄清楚这些事情是否可能,是否很可能发生。
But remember, this is the last thing you're doing because the first thing you've got to do is figure out whether things are possible and whether they're probable.
如果这两点搞清楚了,你才能深入这些内容。
And if those two figure out then you can get into this stuff.
但再次强调,前两点涉及基础,所以你必须先做好基础工作,再做其他事情。
But again, the first two deal with basics, so you gotta do basics before you do anything else.
好的,我们来谈谈行运。
Okay, we have transits.
伟大的阿布·马沙尔,阿拉伯占星学的大师之一,曾记录道:记住,这些人掌握了瓦伦斯九本书中的四本。
Big old Abu Ma'shar, one of the big guns in Arab astrology, wrote downatremember these guys got four of the nine books of Valens.
所以他写道:我们没有从希腊人那里继承行运理论。
So he writes down and he says, We haven't got the transitive doctrine from the Greeks.
但基于我们所做的其他一切,这就是我们认为行运应该是怎样的。
But based on everything else we do, this is what we think it is.
唯一的问题是,这是错误的。
The only problem is it was wrong.
然而,这一观点逐字逐句地进入了中世纪占星术,并延续到文艺复兴时期的占星术,如今已成为现代占星术中关于行运的正统理论。
However, that made the cut into Medieval astrology word for word, and that made the cut into Renaissance astrology, and that's now exactly modern astrology's transit doctrine.
不过,它其实是错的——行运会拉伸或强化行星的影响。
Nowexcept it's wrongtransits stretch or intensify the planet.
这意味着,行运中的行星会向本命行星传递信息。
Now this means that the transiting planet will inform the native planet, natal planet.
至于它应该做什么,我们可以说:本命行星就像一个静待指示的个体,而行运行星则悄然靠近,给出建议:‘你接下来该这么做。’
As to what it's supposed to do, we can say, Well, we got a planet just sitting there waiting for somebody to tell her what to do, and you got a planet that sneaks up on it and advises, This is what you're gonna do.
请记住,本命行星本身已不复存在,它们只是敏感点,对任何行运都高度敏感。
Keep in mind that the natal planets are no longer there, they're sensitive points and they're sensitive to any transit.
因此,当一个行运行星经过,与另一个行星形成互动时,就会产生影响。
So have a transit that comes along, a planet comes along, transit in another planet.
这一点在太阳回归图和时间主星系统中尤为重要。
This figures big time particularly in solar returns and in Time Lord systems.
但让我们来仔细看看这些内容。
But let's look at these things.
例如,我们有木星与金星。
For instance, we have Jupiter with Venus.
木星正在过境金星。
Jupiter is transiting Venus.
这是一个非常好的过境,明白吗?
This is a great transit, okay?
这意味着一切通常都会变得甜美光明,因为木星在告诉金星该做什么。
This means that everything generally comes up sweetness and light because Jupiter is informing Venus as to what to do.
而你也有金星过境木星,对吧?
And you got Venus transiting Jupiter, right?
很好。
Good.
现代占星术说,这太棒了。
Modern astrology says, This is wonderful.
这是你能遇到的最糟糕的过境之一。
This is one of the worst transits you can have.
这时候你会觉得想出去大肆花钱,尽情挥霍。
This is when you feel like going out and spending a ton of money and expanding the hell out of it.
于是你跑去买衣服,五年后它们还躺在衣柜里,价签都没拆。
So you go out and shopping for clothes and they're still in your closet five years later and they still have the price tags on them.
这太糟了。
This sucks.
现在我们同时遇到了两个凶星。
Here we have both the malefics.
土星正在对火星形成相位。
We have Saturn in a transit to Mars.
好吗?
Good?
不好吗?
Bad?
哦,这很糟糕。
Oh, it's bad.
这太糟糕了。
It's terrible.
事实上,这确实很糟糕。
Well, actually it is terrible.
土星是代表“不”的行星,它在告诉火星:别行动。
Saturn is the planet of no, and it's telling Mars no action.
火星正准备拉下手雷的保险销,而土星却说:别引爆!
And Mars is sitting there ready to pull a pin on its hand grenade, and then Saturn says, Don't go off!
这种能量总得有个出口,因此这被认为是你能遇到的最糟糕的星象相位之一。
Well, that energy's gonna go somewhere, and therefore this is considered to be one of the worst transits you can have.
火星过境土星。
Mars transiting Saturn.
这是个坏相位,对吧?
Bad transit, right?
根据现代占星学,这实际上是你能遇到的最好的相位之一。
According to modern astrology, actually this is one of the best transits you can have.
因为土星坐在那里,是说‘不’的行星,但它也代表努力工作和责任感,而火星来了就说:去干活,要负责任地完成。
Because Saturn is sitting therethe planet of nobut it's also a planet of hard work and responsibility, and Mars comes along and says, Get the hell to work and do it responsibly.
所以这实际上是你能遇到的最好的相位之一。
So this actually turns out to be one of the best transit you can have.
这就是人们胡编乱造最终搞砸这个体系的方式。
Now this is how people making stuff up ended up screwing up this system.
记住,这套体系基于一种哲学,是由一位或一群男性在大约一百五十年间建立起来的。
Remember, this thing is predicated on a philosophy that was put together by a man or a group of men over about a one hundred and fifty year period.
我们追踪到大约公元九百年——我想阿拉伯人是在九世纪接管了这个体系,九月。
And we tracked this thing up to around nine hundredI guess the Arabs took over around the ninth century, September.
所以这里有一个长达一千到一千二百年的过程,人们开始质疑事物并将其记录下来。
And so you've got about a thousand year, twelve hundred year process in here where it goes from people start questioning things and they write things down.
因此,并非所有作者都持相同观点,我们试图将它们整合起来,使其在逻辑上连贯、在占星学上合理,但后来它被那些添加自己观点的人误译、扭曲或编造,然后传给另一个人,再传给另一个人,最终变成了给你的宠物取名的Muffy、Stargild和Sunsides。
And so, not all the authors agree, and we're trying to put them together so that it's actually the thing makes sense predicated on the involved and does it make sense astrologically until it started getting mistranslated, screwed up or made up by people who put their stuff on it, and then it goes to somebody else, and then it goes to somebody else, and then it ends up with Muffy, Stargild, and Sunsides for your pets.
现在,这是Mundi的主题,有时也被称为世界星图。
Now here is the theme of Mundi sometimes known as the chart of the world.
哇哦。
Woah.
世界星盘的上升星座是巨蟹座,明白吗?
The chart of the world has Cancer rising in the thing, okay?
当然,它被分配给了月亮、太阳、水星、金星、火星、木星、土星。
And of course, it's split between the Moon, the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn.
按照行星的运行速度顺序排列,就是这样。
Runs in the order ofplanetary orderthere it isbased on its speeds to the planets, here we go.
从另一边看,顺序也是一样的。
Now it runs the same way from the other side.
顺序是土星、木星、火星、金星、水星,再回到月亮。
Runs Saturn, VenusI'm sorry, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Mercury back to the Moon again.
所以土星与两颗光体都呈对冲关系,明白吗?
So we have Saturn opposite both the lights, okay?
当我们加入旺相位置时,就会发现木星位于上升点。
And when we put the exaltation in, what we have is Jupiter sitting in the Ascendant.
土星在第四宫得尊,火星在第七宫得尊,太阳在第十宫,记住,光就是从那里来的。
We have Saturn being exalted in the fourth, Mars exalted in the seventh, the Sun up here in the tenth remember that's where the light comes from.
金星和月亮都在好的位置,水星则处于最不坏或最坏的位置,以及最不好或最好的位置。
We have Venus and the Moon both in good places, and Mercury is in the least bad or the bad place and the least good or the good places.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以所有的主星、 domicile 主宰者以及尊位都相互契合。
So all the rulers domicile lords and all the exaltation kind of fit.
南北交点无论落在哪里,都会削弱它们所占星座的力量,南交点和北交点分别在第六宫和第十二宫。
Nodes wherever they fall out kind of break down the power of the zodion that they occupy in the south and the north nodes, sixth and twelfth.
让我们再深入看看宇宙图式。
Let's look a little further at the Thema Mundi.
现在我们把宇宙图式拆开来看。
Now we have Thema Mundi and split it.
通常,图表的顶部代表白天、公开,而底部代表夜晚、私密。
Normally, the top of the chart would be daytime, public nighttime would be private.
但为了观众的利益,我们刚刚这样划分了它。
But for the benefit of the viewing audience, we had just split this thing this way.
所以我们有了光,明白吗?
So we had the lights, okay?
人们一直问我:为什么太阳不在第一宫?
And people have been asking me, Well, why in the hell isn't the Sun in the first house?
实际上,太阳就在第一宫。
Well, actually, the Sun is in the first house.
如果你还记得很久以前的琐罗亚斯德教经文,其中太阳是巨蟹座的守护星。
If you remember the Zoroastrian passage way back when, where the Sun is the domicile lord of Cancer.
那时它处于其女性化的守护星座。
It's in its feminine domicile at that point.
所以我们有太阳——记住,相位是向前的,太阳指向水星。
So we have the Sunremember, aspects go forwardthe Sun goes to Mercury.
它与金星成六分相,与火星成四分相,与木星成三分相,与土星成不和谐相。
There's a sextile to Venus, there's a square to Mars, there's a trine to Jupiter, and there's an inconjunct to Saturn.
还记得我们说过,刑克或相冲的相位往往会导致忽视吗?
Remember we said that inconjuncts or the opposite aversions have a tendency to ignore.
这就是你明明知道该做某事,却故意拖延不做的情况,就像拖着不去交税这类事情。
This is when you're supposed to do something and you don't do it even though you know you're supposed to do it and you put it off like your taxes and this kind of stuff.
结果它最终找上门来,跟你算账。
And it ends up coming and fights you on your ass.
这就是问题所在。
This is the problem there.
你忽视了某件事,它迟早会找上你。
You ignored something that'll get you sooner or later.
这本质上是一种选择性的方面,因为太阳具有选择性。
This is basically a selective side because the Sun selects.
这是集体性的方面。
This is the collective side.
记住,相位会继续朝这个方向延伸。
Remember, aspects continue to go this way.
因此,月亮与第八宫形成相避,即相反相避。
So we have the Moon in aversion to the eighth house, opposite aversion.
我们还看到木星的三分相、火星的四分相、金星的六分相,以及相邻相避。
And we have a trine from Jupiter, we have the square from Mars, and we have the sextile from Venus, and we have the adjacent aversion.
请记住,这是水星回返月亮的辩论与冲突。
Remember this is debate and contestation from Mercury back to the Moon.
这两者都是光体。
These are the two lights.
它们都与土星相对,但也都处于相反相避的状态。
Both of them oppose Saturn, but both of them are in the opposite aversion.
这就是这个机制的基本运作方式。
So this is how this thing basically works.
请记住,月亮是收集者,而这里它正在收集所有流向月亮的相位。
Remember that the Moon collects, and here it's collecting all these aspects coming into the Moon.
太阳是传递者,它向前观察并与其他各行星形成这些相位。
The Sun celex, and here it is seeing forward and making these aspects to these various planets.
金星调和那些不相似的事物。
Venus reconciles that which is unlike.
在这里,我们看到六分相指向两个光体。
And here we have sextiles going into both of the lights.
我们的朋友火星分离那些相似的事物,因此他以四分相面对两个光体。
Our friend Mars separates that which is like, and so he's here with a square to both the lights.
木星倾向于通过三合相的光体因素来稳定或巩固。
Jupiter has a tendency to steady or stabilize again in a trine factor of light.
水星制造争议或让事物悬而未决。
Mercury contests or keeps things up in the air in suspense.
土星剥夺或忽视,它处理的是‘无知’,即无知与必然性。
Saturn deprives or ignores, he deals in 'agnolia' which is ignorance and necessity.
在这里,它忽视太阳,也忽视月亮。
And here he is ignoring the Sun and ignoring the Moon.
再次强调,忽视事物会让你陷入麻烦,尤其是你本该去做的事——而这正是你之所以忽视它的原因。
And again, it'll get you in trouble if you ignore stuff, particularly stuff you're supposed to do which is why you're ignoring it in the first place.
好的。
Okay.
所以,我们现在又回到了选择与收集、对抗与变化、调和等概念,这些都围绕着主题世界图中光体之间的相位展开。
So here we are back with the selection and collection, the contest and mutancy reconciliation and all this kind of stuff around the chartplanets aspect from the lights in the Thema Mundi.
当我遇到星盘解读的瓶颈时——这经常发生——我通常会回到主题世界图,看看这个框架,告诉自己:好吧,我们现在处理的是第二宫的问题,第三宫的问题。
Now when I get stumped in a chart, which is sometimes very often, I generally go back to the Thema Mundi and look at this thing and say, Okay, we're dealing with second house issue, we're dealing with third house issue.
我们在做什么?
What are we doing?
我们是在对抗吗?
Are we contesting?
在主题世界图中,到底发生了什么?
What in the hell is going on in the Thema Mundi?
有时候,这样能激发一个灵感,让你明白自己正在做什么。
And sometimes that'll ignite a spark that you can figure out what you're doing.
我们目前正处于双鱼座时代。
We're currently in the age of Pisces.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。