本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
哈佛大学进行了一项为期八年的研究,发现了影响人们幸福的三个主要因素。
Harvard did an eight year study, and they noted what are the three main drivers of happiness for people.
地位、金钱、家庭、婚姻、离婚、有孩子、无孩子都不是幸福的主要因素。
Status, money, family, married, divorce, with kids, no kids was not a main driver of happiness.
归根结底,就是这三件事。
It, boils down to three things.
今天的嘉宾是一位连续创业者、创始人、《创智赢家》的鲨鱼评委,也是一位作家。
Today's guest is a serial entrepreneur, founder, shark on Shark Tank, and author.
她致力于激励女性勇敢地说出‘yes’。
She's on a mission to inspire women with the power to say yes.
今天做客我们播客的是克里斯汀·阿苏阿德。
Joining us on the podcast today is Christine Assouad.
我们常常很容易对别人说‘是’,却很少对自己说‘是’。
We have the tendency to say yes to others very often, but we rarely say yes to ourselves.
根据他们的研究,你的人生有成百上千种不同的可能性。
Based on their research, there are hundreds or thousands of different iterations of your life.
你可以拥有数百甚至数千种不同的生活,这取决于你对什么说‘是’。
You can have hundreds or thousands of different lives depending on what you say yes to.
一旦你知道自己想要什么,说‘是’和说‘不’都会变得更容易。
Once you know what you want, the yes become easier and the no become easier.
如果我们在这方面有困难,你能和我们谈谈一些关键点吗?
Talk to me about some key things we should understand if this is something we're struggling with.
我通常会做几件事。
What I do is a couple of things.
我们是母亲、女儿、姐妹、伴侣,扮演着这么多不同的角色,我们总想付出,想为每个人提供支持。
We are moms, we are daughters, sisters, partners, so many different things, and we want to give, and we want to be able to be there for everyone.
但最重要的是要为自己而存在。
But the most important thing is to be there for yourself.
说‘不’会引发内疚感,这种内疚有时很难摆脱,常常阻碍我们对自己说‘是’。
Saying no brings up guilt that is difficult to shake sometimes and often gets in the way of us saying yes to ourselves.
那和我们聊聊内疚吧。
So talk to me about guilt.
两件事。
Two things.
首先,我曾与超过三千名女性合作过,我发现她们所有人——包括我自己——都有一个共同点:
First, we need to understand that I have worked with more than 3,000 women, and if there's one thing that I've seen in all of them, including myself is
好的。
Alright.
平衡者们,欢迎回到《平衡理论》的另一期节目。
Balancers, welcome back to another episode of The Balance Theory.
我确信,今天这位嘉宾的对话会深深引起你们的共鸣,无论你们现在处于什么阶段,想实现什么目标,以及如何切实地去实现。
I know for a fact that today's guest, today's conversation is gonna resonate with so many of you, where you're at right now, what you wanna achieve, and and really practical ways to go about that.
所以,我非常非常高兴今天邀请到克里斯汀·阿苏阿德做客本节目。
So I'm very, very excited to have Christine Assouad on the podcast today.
克里斯汀,欢迎你。
Christine, welcome.
谢谢。
Thank you.
非常高兴能在这里。
Very happy to be here.
你所撰写、演讲和制作内容的主题都非常贴近人心,尤其是对2026年正在聆听、试图创造理想生活的个体而言。
The topics and themes that you write about, speak about, do content about are extremely relatable, especially to the individual person listening to this in 2026 looking at trying to create the life they want.
我非常期待深入了解你的故事、你的旅程,以及你那本了不起的书《说“是”的力量》是如何诞生的。
I'm very excited to tap into your story, your journey, and how your amazing book, The Power to Say Yes, has come to be.
今天我想从这个话题开始讨论——《说“是”的力量》这个标题。
Where I wanna start today's conversation, the title The Power to Say Yes.
许多女性常常感到精疲力尽,正是因为她们对太多事情说了‘是’。
Many women often feel burnt out because they do say yes to a lot of things.
所以,我认为非常关键的是,你所说的‘是’,究竟指的是哪一种‘是’?
So I think a really important place to start is what kind of yes are you actually talking about?
完全正确。
Absolutely.
这一点非常重要,因为我所说的‘是’,是指对自己幸福而有意义的生活的肯定。
And it's so important because I'm talking about yes to your own happy, meaningful life.
因为我们常常倾向于对别人说好,却很少对自己说好。
Because we have the tendency to say yes to others very often, but we rarely say yes to ourselves.
我们很少花时间退后一步,思考自己真正想要从生活中获得什么。
We rarely take the time to take a step back and decide what is it that we want to have from our life.
所以,《说yes的力量》是你的一本指南,帮助你决定自己幸福而有意义的生活应该是什么样子,然后运用各种工具、技巧和故事来实现你的愿望。
So the Power to Say Yes is your guide to be able to decide what you want your happy, meaningful life to be and then execute on your wants, you know, with lots of tools and techniques and stories on how to make it happen.
所以,如果回到这本书的灵感来源,你的人生中是否曾有过一段时期,感觉你对所有人都说好,却忽略了自己?
So I guess if you take me back to the inspiration behind the book, was there a time in your life where you felt like you were saying yes to everyone but yourself?
确实如此,我相信任何听我们对话的人,尤其是女性,都曾太多次对别人说好,而忘记了自己,因为我们扮演着太多不同的角色。
Absolutely, and I'm sure anyone listening to us, any woman especially, have said yes way too often to others and forget about herself because we have so many different roles.
我们是母亲,是女儿、姐妹、伴侣、同事,有太多不同的身份。
We are moms, we are daughters, sisters, partners, colleagues, so many different things.
我们希望付出,希望为每个人提供支持。
And we want to give and we want to be able to be there for everyone.
但最重要的是,要为自己而存在。
But the most important thing is to be there for yourself.
因为当你从对自己说‘是’开始,这并不是自私。
Because when you start by saying yes to yourself, this is not being selfish.
相反,这是确保你拥有坚实的基础,这样当你对他人说‘是’时,你是出于爱而非内疚。
On the contrary, it's making sure you have the right foundation so that when you say yes to others, you say yes from a place of love and not from a place of guilt.
是的。
Yeah.
所以跟我讲讲你曾经感到精疲力尽、完全无私的时刻吧,如果我们说到极端,就是你一直在无条件说‘是’的时候。
So walk me through a time where you felt maybe burnt out, maybe completely selfless, right, if we're going to that extreme where you were completely saying yes?
比如,描述一下那个你意识到‘我不能再这样下去了’的时刻。
Like walk me through what that moment where you realized I can't I can't keep doing this.
有些事情必须改变了。
Like something needs to change.
那时你感觉怎么样?
How were you feeling at that time?
实际上,每次都是这样,这很有趣。
Actually, every time It's very interesting.
我们是在播客开始前聊起是什么让我来到迪拜的。
We started our conversation before the podcast on what brought me to Dubai.
让我来到迪拜的原因是贝鲁特的爆炸事件,那对我来说是一段非常艰难的时光。
And what brought me to Dubai was the explosion in Beirut, which was a very difficult time for me.
但当你回望时,那些让你感到彻底疲惫、不堪重负,或者对所有人都说‘好’却唯独对自己说‘不’的艰难时刻,恰恰推动了你的成长,让你成为最好的自己。
But when you look back, these difficult times where you feel that either you're completely exhausted or overwhelmed or you said yes to everybody but yourself, these are the ones that push you to grow and to become the best version of yourself.
对我而言,正是这个时刻促使我重新审视自己生活中的一切,并决定未来五十年我要做些什么。
And for me, it was this moment that triggered to re question everything I was doing in my life and to decide what I want to do for the next fifty years of my life.
我几天前刚满52岁,所以我还有48年要走,因为我希望活到100岁,我想做些真正有意义的事。
I just turned few days ago 52, so I still have forty eight years to go because I want to live till And 100, I wanted something that was really meaningful.
因此,我确立了‘赋能女性和支持创业者’作为我未来五十年的使命。
And this is how I came up with empowering women and supporting entrepreneurs as being my mission for the next fifty years.
有时候,那些艰难的时刻正是推动我们走向应有之地的契机。
So sometimes the difficult moments are the moments that push us to get to where we need to be.
那么,请详细说说,我们需要怎样的基础,才能给出全心全意的‘好’?
So run me through the foundation we need to be able to give that wholehearted yes.
因为很多时候,我相信你也深有体会,如果你是一个非常慷慨、乐于助人的人,那就很重要地去理解:在真诚地说‘好’、愿意给予,和对自己说‘好’之间,那条界限在哪里?否则你会一再地透支自己,最终损害到自身。
Because often and and one thing I'm sure you can relate to as well, I think if you're the type of person that is very generous, that you actually love giving to other people, it's important to understand, like, what's the fine line between genuinely saying yes and wanting to give, but then also saying yes to yourself versus burning out and overextending yourself again and again and again to your own detriment.
那么,我们需要为自己建立怎样的基础,才能真正明白这种倾向的根源在哪里呢?
So what does that foundation look like that we need to build for ourselves to understand where is that coming from?
完全正确。
Absolutely.
到目前为止,我已经通过工作坊、一对一辅导或其他方式,帮助了超过三千名女性。
I've worked with more than 3,000 women so far in workshops or one to ones or different ways.
我一次又一次地看到这种情况。
And I've seen this over and over again.
我们总是为别人着想,却很少花时间去思考自己。
Like, we think of everybody else and we rarely take the time to think about ourselves.
所以,第一步——这也是我在书中带你们踏上这段旅程的起点。
So, the first step, and this is I'm taking you on this journey in the book.
第一步是退后一步,思考清楚:我真正想要从生活中获得什么?
The first step is to take a step back and decide what is it that I want from my life.
我们很少真正思考自己想要什么样的生活。
We rarely actually think about what do we want from our life.
我们直接上大学、开始工作、结婚、组建家庭,却很少停下来问自己:‘那么,我,克里斯汀,究竟想要什么?’
Like, we directly go to university, start working, get married, have a family and rarely take the time to decide, Okay, what me, Christine?
我想要什么样的生活?
What I want from my life?
因此,我们设计了一些练习来帮助大家实现这一点。
So, we have quite a few exercises that explain how we can do that.
比如斯坦福的‘三种人生’、我每六个月都会做的‘生活轮盘’练习。
There's the Three Lives of Stanford, the Wheel of Life exercise that I do every six months.
还有很多小工具,可以帮助你定义属于你自己的幸福而有意义的生活。
Plenty of little tools that you can be using to define what is my happy, meaningful life on my own terms.
然后,通过设定界限、学会说不、时间管理和精力管理来实现它。
And then look at different setting boundaries, saying no, time management and energy management to be able to do that.
因为男性和女性之间最大的区别在于,虽然我刚开始时认为男女之间根本没有区别,如果有人称我为女性创业者,我会非常不高兴。
Because the biggest difference between men and women, even though when I started for me there was no difference between men and women and, you know, if someone would call me a female entrepreneur, I would be very upset.
但确实存在差异,不是因为我们能力、聪明程度或进取心不同,而是因为我们的个人生活对事业有着巨大影响。
But there are differences, not by how capable or smart or driven we are, but because our personal life has such a huge impact on our career.
你刚有了宝宝,因此你现在在重新思考很多事情,因为怀孕期间有些事情你是无法做的。
You just got a baby, so now you're rethinking a lot of the things because there are some things that you cannot do when you're pregnant.
当你家里有一个六个月大的婴儿时,有些事情你也无法做。
You cannot do when you have a six months old at home.
有时这会带来挫败感,因为我们认为这就是人生的道路,这就是成功的模样。
And sometimes this creates frustration because we think that this is the path and this is what success looks like.
但对于女性来说,成功可以有无数种不同的形式。
But for women, success can come in so many different ways.
我们可以全身心投入,也可以暂时停下,可以兼职,也可以创业。
We can go all in, we can pause, we can go part time, start our own business.
有太多不同的选择,因为我们希望在个人生活和事业生活之间找到恰当的平衡。
There are so many different things because we want to have the right harmony between our personal life and our business life.
我在书中分享了五位女性的故事,她们的经历截然不同,但都取得了非凡的成功。
And I'm sharing in the book the story of five women that have completely different journeys, but all are super successful.
我非常喜欢这一点,因为成功往往并不是只有一种理想模式。
I love that because often it's it's not this one ideal of success.
它可以呈现出非常多不同的样子。
It can look like so many different things.
在过去几年里,我自己的生活也亲身体验过这一点。
I've even experienced this in my own life in the past few years.
我是一名合格的律师。
I I'm a qualified lawyer.
是的。
Mhmm.
我从事这个职业的方式已经发生了巨大变化,从在企业里全职工作,转变为做咨询,以更好地适应我的生活,并以多种方式探索,真正契合我的个性。
And the way I've practiced that profession has dramatically changed from sitting in a corporate job to consulting, you know, to to fit my life and explore it in many different ways that'll actually align with my personality.
我非常同意你的观点,之前我在播客里也邀请过一位嘉宾,我们讨论过,我们绝不应该总是陷入‘我们需要在董事会里安排一位女性’这样的思维。
And I really do agree with you that, you know, I've had someone else on the podcast before, and we spoke about how it should never be this question of, oh, we need to have a woman on the board.
我们不应该只是为了投票而选一位女性,对吧?
Let's get a let's vote in a woman or you know?
最重要的是要选最有资格的人。
It needs to be the most qualified person.
对吧?
Right?
但如果我们从根本上来看是什么让我们不同,我认为这些差异其实非常美好。自从我和丈夫成为父母后的这六个月里,我更加注意到或更深刻地体会到了这一点。
But if we look fundamentally at what does make us different, which I think are really beautiful differences, I am noticing this or I have appreciated this more in the last six months having become mom and dad with my husband.
有些事情是我宝宝只能从我这里得到的,因为我们的生理差异,因为妈妈和爸爸的角色不同,反之亦然。
And, you know, there are things that my baby needs that only I can give her because of our biology, because of the role of mom versus dad, and vice versa.
他是那个有趣的人。
He's the fun.
他是那个陪她玩、把她抛起来的人。
He's the one that plays and throws her around.
这种事我做不到。
Like, I can't do that.
这让我很害怕。
That freaks me out.
但看到我们的差异并意识到它们很重要,这感觉很好。
But it's nice to see, you know, we have our differences, and they're important.
我喜欢你如此优美地提到,这些差异会渗透到我们的个人生活中,真正影响我们的工作。
And I like how you've beautifully said, like, it spills in our personal life, like really impacts our work.
我们需要意识到这一点,因为它确实让我们戴上了太多不同的帽子。
And it's something we need to be aware of because it does create these layers of we're wearing so many hats.
但我想补充一点,这就是我们的超能力。
But here, I just want to add that this is our superpower.
是的。
Yes.
关键在于,我们拥有选择的权利。
Like this is the fact that we have a choice.
有些女性工作,有些不工作,有些女性在有了孩子后选择加速,有些则选择放慢脚步。
Like some women work, some women don't work, some women decide to go faster when they have kids, slow down when they have kids.
我们是有选择的。
Like we have the choice.
大多数男性都全身心投入事业。
Like, most men are just going all in into their career.
我认为让女性参与进来、参与讨论重新定义成功或职业道路的样子,这一点非常重要。
And the only reason I feel that it's important to have women on board or women in discussions to redefine what success or what a career path should look like.
因为许多公司的职业路径是按照男性的人生轨迹设计的,因为他们比女性更早开始工作。
Because for a lot of companies, the career was built for a male's journey because they started working before women started working.
所以我们现在正在重新定义成功和职业,同时考虑个人生活的影响。
So now we're redefining what success, what career, taking into account the impact of personal life.
我们今天进行这些对话的原因,是因为男性也参与其中,他们希望提供支持,也希望按照自己的方式拥有幸福而有意义的生活。
And the reason why we have these conversations today, because men are part of the conversation, they want to support and they want a happy, meaningful life on their own terms as well.
我敢肯定,你丈夫今天比两代人以前更愿意积极参与孩子的成长。
Like, I'm sure your husband today wants to be much more involved in his kid's life than it was two generations Definitely.
他在家办公,而且非常亲力亲为。
Like, works from home and he's very, very hands on.
如果他不待在家里照顾孩子,我现在根本不可能坐在这里和你录这段话,因为我正在哺乳。
Mean, I wouldn't be here being able to record with you because I'm breastfeeding at the moment if he wasn't at home with her.
所以,你知道,这确实是事实。
So, you know, that's definitely true.
这就是为什么做这本书里的练习,特别是和配偶一起做‘生活轮’练习,会带来巨大改变,因为你们在定义属于你们的幸福而有意义的生活。
And this is why doing this, the exercises in the book, especially The Wheel of Life with your spouse makes a big difference because you're defining your happy, meaningful life.
他在审视自己幸福而有意义的生活,同时思考你们如何一起实现它。
He's looking at his happy, meaningful life and how can you both do it together.
因为有时候你们需要稍作调整,才能共同拥有属于你们俩的幸福而有意义的生活。
Because sometimes you need to tweak a little so that it's your, both of you, happy, meaningful life together.
你能给我们介绍一下这个‘生活轮’练习吗?
Can you walk us through this Wheel of Life exercise?
它是什么样的?我们具体该如何进行?
What does it look like and how do we actually go through it?
这是整本书里我最喜欢的练习。
It's my favorite exercise out of the whole book.
五年来,我一直和我的女儿们、我的团队、‘赋能社群’、我指导的女性们,以及所有人一起做这个练习。
I've been doing this for five years with my daughters, with my teams, with the Empowering Tribe, with ladies I mentor, with everybody.
你要看生活的十个方面,因为当我们想到生活时,往往只想到家庭和事业。
It's you look at 10 areas of your life because sometimes when you think life, we think family and career.
但我们的生活中还有许多其他方面:乐趣、冒险、回馈社会、心理健康、精神健康、身体健康。
But there are so many other areas of our life: fun, adventure, giving back, mental health, spiritual health, physical health.
生活中有太多事情是我们需要关注的。
There are so many things that are part of our life.
我坚信,我们不可能在任何时候都拥有所有东西。
I'm convinced that we cannot have it all, all the time.
但重要的是,当我们到了90岁或100岁,回首一生时,能够欣慰地觉得自己在生活的每个方面都实现了想要的目标。
But what's important is that us at 90 or 100, looking back at our life, we need to be happy that we've achieved everything we want to achieve in every aspect of our life.
但这些目标会随着时间推移而改变。
But it's going to change throughout the years.
就像不同的季节一样。
Like different seasons.
没错。
Exactly.
我称之为不同的季节。
I call it different seasons.
所以,以你为例,当你有一个年幼的宝宝时,你的重心会放在家庭和事业上。
So, for example, in your case, when you have a young baby, your focus is your family and your career.
如果你没有太多时间陪伴朋友,或者一年不能旅行十次,这也没关系,因为你明白在这个阶段,这些才是你的优先事项。
And it's okay if you don't have too much time for your friends or you cannot travel 10 times a year, because you know that in this phase, these are your priorities.
然后每六个月,你会回顾一下生活的这十个方面。
And then every six months, you review these 10 areas of your life.
你会选出未来六个月最重要的三个领域,它们将成为你的指南针。
You choose three that are your top priorities for the next six months, and these become your north stars.
因此,这是你日程表上最先安排的事情。
So, it's the first thing that comes into your calendar.
这是你最先关注的事情。
It's the first thing that you focus on.
这就是你设定界限、对其他事情说‘不’的地方。
This is where you set your boundaries and you say no to other things.
然后你也不会对其他领域感到愧疚,因为六个月后你会重新审视所有领域,重新定义:接下来的六个月,我需要什么?
And then you don't feel bad about the other areas because you're gonna revisit all the areas in six months and redefine, Okay, now the next six months, what do I need?
这真的很有意思,尤其是和我21岁和20岁的女儿们一起做这件事,因为她们知道我的优先事项是什么。
And it's been so interesting, especially doing it with my daughters that are 21 and 20, because they know what my priorities are.
我也知道她们的优先事项,我们努力互相支持,以实现各自的目标。
I know what their priorities are and we try to all support each other to be able to reach our objectives.
是的。
Yeah.
我真的很喜欢这个做法。
I really like that.
我能理解,如果以家庭为单位或和伴侣一起这样做,会多么有力量。
And I can understand how powerful it would be, like, doing it as a a family unit or with your partner.
当然。
Absolutely.
如果你们的优先事项不一致,你们会怎么做?
What do you do in moments if your priorities are misaligned?
比如,你和你丈夫,或者你和伴侣,你们俩坐下来一起做这个练习时,你们是否必须在优先事项上保持一致?还是说,存在差异也没关系?
Like, say, between you and your husband or you and a partner, like, you're both sitting down to do this exercise and, you know, it does it need to be the case that you you should align on your priorities, or is it okay to have mismatch?
如果存在差异,你们该如何最好地相互支持,应对这些不同?
And if so, how do you best move forward to support each other with the variant?
太棒了,真是个绝佳的问题。
Amazing, amazing question.
我和我的伴侣、还有我的女儿们,就遇到过这种情况。
And I have this I had this with my partner, with my daughters.
有时候,你们确实不会达成一致。
And sometimes you don't have alignment.
只要沟通清晰,不一致也没关系。
And it's okay not to have alignment as long as there is clear communication.
比如说,对你来说,事业非常重要。
So let's say for you, your career is very important.
所以你的丈夫会明白,这就是为什么你为播客留出了专门的时间。
So your husband would know that this is why you have days that are blocked for your podcast.
所以这些是优先事项。
So these are a priority.
他知道这些日子你不能去健身房,也不能晚上外出,因为第二天你有漫长的早晨等等。
And he knows that these days you cannot go to the gym or you cannot go out at night because the next day you have a long morning, etc.
所以,即使他的优先事项中朋友和娱乐占很高位置,他仍然可以调整自己来配合你的优先事项。
So, even if his priority could be friends and fun is high on his priority list, he can still adapt it to match your priorities as well.
因此,沟通在这里至关重要。
So, this is where communication is key.
总而言之,你专注于两到三个领域。
And at the end of the day, you have three areas, two to three areas that you focus on.
他也会有两到三个他专注的领域。
He will have two to three area that he focuses on.
通过彼此沟通,你们可以确保各自实现目标。
And while communicating together, you can make sure that each one reach their objectives.
但如果你不谈论这些,也不设定优先级,你总会感到不知所措和沮丧,因为你想要做所有事,出于错失恐惧症,因为你看到社交媒体上每个人的生活似乎在各方面都完美无缺等等。
But when you don't talk about those or you don't set your priorities, you're always overwhelmed and frustrated because you want to do everything because of FOMO and because you see on social media everybody's life that looks perfect on every aspect, etc.
所以设定这些优先级并定期回顾非常重要。
So it's important to set these priorities and to revisit them.
这样到了九十岁或一百岁时,你就能实现所有目标。
And this is how at 90 or 100, you can have achieved everything.
是的。
Yeah.
这确实是我想自豪地说的一件事。
It's definitely something I I'm proud to say.
比如,我和我丈夫非常善于沟通。
Like, my husband and I are very good in communicating.
你知道的?
You know?
他现在在忙什么?
What's he working on?
我目前在忙什么?
What am I working on?
我们希望我们的关系、我们的家庭能够不断共同成长,那到底想要什么呢?
What do we want for our relationship, for our family to to constantly be able to evolve together?
因为不同的阶段看起来截然不同。
Because different seasons look so different.
我的意思是,我认为成为父母虽然不是最大的考验,但却是我们共同经历过的最重大的新体验。
And, I mean, I think entering into parenthood has been not not the biggest test, but I think the biggest new experience we've gone through together.
这改变了我们关系的动态,但并不是以糟糕的方式。
And that has changed the dynamic of our relationship, not in a bad way.
我们只是在经历不同的阶段,你知道的,而在这个过程中,我们的需求也变得非常不同。
We're just, like, going through different terrain, you know, and and it our needs are very different going through that.
我们彼此相处的时间也完全不同了。
The time we have with each other is very different.
所以,进行这些对话非常重要。
So it is very important to have those conversations.
但我总是喜欢听到人们实际可行的做法。
But I always like when I hear, like, these practical ways that people can do it.
实际上,这里有一个练习,你需要坐下来,然后
Know, there's actually an exercise in here that you And this sit down and is
基于我个人的经验,以及我与本地区3000多名女性合作的经历。
based on my personal experience and the experience was working with 3,000 other women in the region.
所以它非常实用,因为最终,我不想要理论。
So it's like extremely practical because at the end, I don't want theory.
你根本找不到理论,尤其是在现在,网上内容这么多,但关键是我该如何实现?
You can't find theory anywhere, especially now online, you have so much content, but it's how can I make it happen?
因此,我们现在正在制作工作手册,举办工作坊和在线工作坊。
And this is why now we're doing a workbook, we're doing workshops, online workshops.
如果你想和其他人一起做这些练习,我们将在格鲁吉亚举办为期三天的静修营。
If you want to be doing the exercises with other people, We're doing a three days retreat in Georgia.
我们将前往格鲁吉亚,彻底断开连接。
We're going to Georgia to completely disconnect.
每天早上,我们会进行这些练习。
So in the morning, we're doing the exercises.
下午,我们会探索这个国家。
In the afternoon, we're discovering the country.
所以我正在努力围绕《说yes的力量》建立一个社群,这样你就不会孤身一人去做这件事。
So I'm trying to create a community around The Power to Say Yes so that you don't have to do it alone.
因为当你和别人一起做这件事,身边有相互监督的伙伴时,自然会推动你去实现它。
Because when you're doing it with other people, when you have accountability partners around you, automatically it pushes you to make it happen.
对你个人而言,你曾经说过的最害怕的‘yes’是什么?
For you personally, what was the most scary yes that you've ever said?
或者,你给出的最困难、最具挑战性的‘yes’是什么,它却带来了最大的回报?
Or what's the hardest, most challenging yes you've given that was the most rewarding?
我经历过很多,因为我已经从事这份工作一段时间了,所以我清楚自己想要什么。
I had so many because I've been doing this work for some time now, so I know what I want.
比如,我答应了搬到迪拜。
So I said yes to moving to Dubai, for example.
我刚刚答应了成为《黎巴嫩鲨鱼坦克》的鲨鱼评委。
I just said yes to become a shark on Shark Tank Lebanon.
所以我们刚完成了第一季,现在要开始第二季了。
So we just finished season one and we're starting season two.
对我来说,投资创业者、参与电视节目制作,这完全是全新的体验。
This is, was for me, a completely new experience investing in entrepreneurs, the TV show side of things.
但一旦你清楚自己想要什么,对我来说,我的两个使命是赋能女性和支持创业者。
But once you know what you want and for me, my two missions are empowering women and supporting entrepreneurs.
所以这属于支持创业者的一部分。
So it was part of supporting entrepreneurs.
因此说‘是’变得非常容易,但这是因为我已经准备好了,现在说‘是’也更容易了。
So it was so easy to say yes, but it's because I was ready that it's easier now to say yes.
正如我们之前讨论的,那本书仿佛是自己找上门来的。
The book, as we were discussing, like I felt that the book came to me.
是的,跟我们讲讲这个故事吧。
Yes, tell us the story
因为我刚才在问你是怎么想到写这本书的。
because I was asking you how it came to be.
是的。
Yes.
所以我最初是写给我两个女儿的信,因为我有两个女儿,21岁和20岁,她们是我生命中最棒的礼物。
So I started it as a letter for my daughters because I have two daughters, 21 and 20 years old, the best thing in my life.
作为妈妈,我想告诉她们很多事,你知道的,我40岁时学到的经验,我希望她们在20岁时就能明白。
And as a mom, I want to tell them so many things, you know, things that I learned at 40, I want them to know at 20.
当你女儿到20岁的时候,你会发现她根本不想听妈妈的话。
And you'll see when your daughter will be 20, she doesn't want to listen to her mom.
所以我最初是写成一封信,但这封信实在太长了。
So, I started it as a letter, but then it was too long of a letter.
于是我停下来思考,好吧,我该怎么写才能让内容易读、有趣、温馨,同时又包含丰富的内容呢?
So, I stopped and started thinking, Okay, how can I do it in a way that is easy to read, entertaining, nice and still with a lot of content?
于是我花了六个月的时间来构思这本书的结构。
So, it took me six months to think about the structure of the book.
我该如何以五个不同女性的故事开头,接着安排不同的练习,并带读者踏上一段旅程?
How am I going to start with the stories of five different women, then the different exercises, and to take you on a journey.
当我开始写作时,仅仅用了十五天,我就暂停了一切其他事情。
And then when I started writing, like it was fifteen days, I stopped everything.
我取消了所有会议,早上八点开始,一直写到凌晨两三点,因为眼睛都快睁不开了,但我还是想继续写下去。
I canceled every meeting I had, started at 8AM, finishing at two, 3AM because my eyes were closing, but I still wanted to go.
我真真切切地感受到,写作的过程如此流畅,如此轻松。
And I really felt that it was such a flow, such an easy process to write.
我一次性写完后几乎没有做太多修改,因为我已经准备好了——十年来我一直与女性领导者以及女性群体共事,积累了大量故事、经验和真实案例,所以一切水到渠成。
And I didn't change much after I did it in one go, also because I was ready, because I've been working for ten years with female leaders and females in general, and I have so many stories and experiences and real cases that I could be sharing that it was easy to come.
所以,当你清楚自己想要什么时,说‘是’就会容易得多,因为你已经做好了准备。
So when you have clarity on what you want, it's much easier to say yes because you're ready for them.
是的。
Yeah.
我确实经历过这两种状态:一种是几乎卡住了,事情毫无进展,缺乏动力,感觉像身处云雾中,不知道下一步该做什么;另一种是当你有了清晰的方向,世界仿佛为你而协调,门自动打开,你总能遇到对的人。
I definitely I felt both sides of that where you almost feel stuck, like things aren't moving, you don't have momentum, you you feel like you're in a cloud and you're not sure what's next versus when you have that clarity, it's like the world are just aligned for you, doors just open, you meet the right person right next to you.
完全正确。
Absolutely.
这种事情就会自然发生。
Things like that just happen.
所以我特别喜欢这一点。
So I love I love that.
这就是你写这本书的背景故事。
That's your backstory with the book.
这简直有点好笑,你知道的,你就像在《鲨鱼坦克》里当鲨鱼一样。
And it's almost funny, you know, you're being a shark on Shark Tank.
你真的坐在一个必须对事物说‘是’的评审席上。
You're literally sitting on a panel where you have to say yes to things.
是或否?
Yes or no?
是的,或者准确地说。
Yes or Exactly.
但关键是,一旦你清楚自己想要什么,并且内心坚定,说‘是’和说‘不’都会变得更容易。
But the whole thing is once you know what you want and you are strong from the inside, the yes becomes easier and the no becomes easier.
因为我们通常很难对人或机会说不,因为我们想支持每个人,也不想错过任何机会。
Because we usually have difficulty saying no to people or to opportunities because we want to support everyone and because we don't want to miss out on anything.
但这项工作和这些练习也能帮助你更好地说yes。
But this also, this work and these exercises help you saying yes.
而且,一旦你清楚了自己的优先事项,对其他事情说不就会容易得多。
And also, because once you know what your priorities are, it's much easier to say no to other things.
所以现在我知道,赋能女性和支持创业者是我的优先事项,这也是我在《Catalyst of Growth》Instagram账号、书中、《鲨鱼坦克》里以及我所做的一切中所谈论的内容。
So, now that I know that empowering women and supporting entrepreneurs are my priority, and this is what I talk about on the Catalyst of Growth Instagram, in the book, everything in Shark Tank and everything I do.
因此,当遇到一个不支持这两项优先事项的机会时,我会直接说不。
So when I have an opportunity that does not support these two, I just directly say no.
我不需要为此想太多。
I don't have to really think too much about it.
那么,如果我们从你的优先事项角度来看呢?
So then if we're looking at within your priorities, right?
你的精力是有限的。
You only have so much capacity.
假设你只能答应五个机会,但你有十个都符合你的标准。
So say you have you can only say yes to five opportunities, but you have 10 that all meet your criteria.
对吧?
Right?
我认为这与高绩效者密切相关,那些真正想取得很大成就的人。
What and I think this relates a lot to, like, high performers, people that really wanna achieve a lot.
你认为有能力和有义务之间的区别是什么?
What do you think is a difference with being capable versus, like, being obliged?
从技术上讲,这十个都符合你的标准。
So, like, technically, all 10 would fit your criteria.
对吧?
Right?
所以你本该答应所有这些,但你的能力意味着你可能只能答应五个。
So you should be saying yes to all of them, but your capabilities mean maybe you can only say yes to five.
你是如何区分这两者的?
Like, how do you distinguish between that?
就我个人而言,我会组建一个卓越的团队,这样我就能承接这十个项目。
Me personally, what I would do, I would create an outstanding team so that I can do the 10.
所以,当它们符合要求时,这正是《鲨鱼坦克》发生的情况。
So this is if they are and this is what happened with Shark Tank.
我们最终投资了大约十家公司,刚开始时我没想到会投这么多。
We ended up investing in around 10 companies and I didn't think that we would do so many when we started.
于是我打造了一个完整的生态系统,包括导师、投资者和商业教练,来支持我想要承接的这十个项目。
So, I created the full ecosystem, a group of mentors, investors, business coaches to be able to take on the 10 that I want.
所以,如果你想要达到我这种速度,身边拥有合适的人至关重要。
So, also having the right people around you are very important if you want to go at a speed that I like to go at.
否则,你就只能优先排序,看看哪个项目的影响力和回报更高。
Or else you just prioritize and you see, okay, what's the impact versus the return?
这值得我花时间吗?
Is it worth my time?
比如说,为了做这件事,我连陪孩子的时间都没有了。
I'm not going to be seeing my kids, let's say, to be able to do that.
这值得吗?
Is it worth it?
是或否?
Yes or no?
然后就是优先级的排序。
And then it's prioritizing.
实际上,书中还提到了艾森豪威尔矩阵。
Actually, there's the Eisenhower box also that is in the book.
这是我最喜欢的一种方法,它把事情分为紧急重要、紧急不重要等类别。
It's one of the techniques that I love where you put things as urgent important, urgent not important, etc.
然后我解释如何在所有机会中做出选择。
And then I explain how to actually choose between all the opportunities that you have.
但我个人尽量抓住尽可能多的机会,并组建合适的团队来执行它们。
But I personally try to take as many as I can and build the right team to be able to execute it.
我很喜欢这一点。
I love that.
如果我们从个人角度来审视这个问题,比如个人决策,它不是关于投资、工作或职业的问题,而是关于我是如何分配时间的,哪些事情该答应、哪些该拒绝。
If we're looking at this question from a personal angle, say there's personal decisions, it's not a question of investment or work or career, it's like how I'm spending my time, things to say yes and no to.
你能为我们详细讲讲紧急与不紧急的区分,以及你具体是如何操作的吗?
Can you maybe walk us through the urgent, not urgent and how you would actually you give us
当然,我来分享三个我经常使用的技巧。
Yes, an of how you I will give you three things that I use all the time.
首先是优先级排序。
So first is prioritizing.
在这个矩阵中,你有四个象限。
And in this box, you have four quadrants.
第一个是紧急且重要。
One is urgent important.
这意味着你必须去做。
This means that you need to do it.
第二个是紧急但不重要。
The second is urgent not important.
这些事情往往会从我们的日程中被推来推去,因为它们不紧急,所以你一直往后拖延。
These are the things that tend to move in our calendar because it's not urgent, so you keep on moving it.
我把它们叫做蚱蜢。
I call them the grasshoppers.
它们总是在跳来跳去。
They are jumping.
但对我来说,如果我推迟了三次,到第三次我就必须做了,因为这件事很重要。
But for me, if I move it three times, the third time I need to do it, you know, so because it's important.
然后你还有重要但不紧急、不重要也不紧急的情况,这类事情你就得停下来。
And then you have the important urgent not urgent, not important, so this you stop.
而对于那些不重要但紧急的事情,你会尽量委托给别人去做。
And then if things that is not important but urgent, you try to delegate it to someone else.
所以,这四个象限非常简单。
So, the quadrant is very simple.
就是一、二、三、四。
It's one, two, three, four.
你把所有任务或你需要做的事情都列出来。
You put all your tasks or everything that you need to do.
你专注于第一和第二类,把第三类委托给别人,然后摒弃第四类。
You focus on one, two, you delegate three, and then you get rid of four.
一旦你这么做,时间管理和精力管理就开始发挥作用了。
Once you do that, then we have time and energy management that comes to play.
所以我从第一和第二类开始,这两类我会放进我的日程表。
So, I start with the first two buckets, and these are the two things that I put in my calendar.
然后,如果还有时间,我就会做其他事情。
And then, if I still have time, I will do other things.
但对我来说最重要的是,这是我大约五六年前学到的一点:精力管理。
But the most important for me, and this is something I learned around five, six years ago, is energy management.
是的,因为有时候你明明有充足的时间,却没有精力去做。
Yes, Because it sometimes you have all the time in the world and you don't have the energy to do it.
比如说,你计划从六点到八点陪女儿,但到了那里时,你却已经精疲力尽了。
So, let's say you have planned from six to eight to spend time with your daughter, but you get there and you're completely exhausted.
所以,你没有精力去享受与她共处的时光。
So, you don't have the energy to enjoy the time with her.
因此,我会做几件事。
So, what I do is a couple of things.
首先,我称之为三明治技巧。
First, something I call the sandwich technique.
当我预知某件事会消耗我的精力时,我总会在它前后安排一些能让我恢复活力的事情。
So, when I know something is going to drain my energy, I always put something before and after that is going to energize me.
比如说,一场市场营销会议会让我充满能量。
So, let's say a marketing meeting would energize me.
所以,这就是我回家前会安排的事情。
So, this is what I would put just before going home.
一场财务或法律会议会消耗我的精力。
A finance or legal meeting would drain my energy.
因此,我不会把它安排在去见女儿之前,因为我知道到了那里时我会精疲力尽。
So, I will not put it just before going to my daughters because I know I will get there and be super drained.
所以,要管理能量,就需要管理任务和人,因为我把人分为两类:太阳型和月亮型。
So managing the energy and to manage the energy, you need to manage the task and the people because I have two categories of people, the sun and the moon.
太阳型的人一进房间,你就能感觉到仿佛阳光随他们而来。
The sun are the one when they come into a room, you know, you feel that sunshine came with them.
而月亮型的人则会耗尽你的能量。
And then you have the moon that drained the energy out of you.
他们可能是世界上最好的人,但他们总是喋喋不休。
They most probably are the nicest people in the world, but they are nagging all the time.
他们只看到杯子半空的一面,不断消耗你的精力。
They only look at the glass half empty and they drain you.
因此,清楚哪些任务和人会增加或减少你的能量储备非常重要,这就是我规划一周的方式。
So knowing also who are the task and the people that add to your energy bucket or remove from your energy bucket is very important, and this is how I plan my week.
通过设定重要事项、管理时间以及管理能量。
So by setting what's important, by managing my time and by managing my energy.
是的。
Yeah.
这真是很好的建议。
That's great advice.
那对于那些对日程掌控较少的人呢?
What about for people who are less in control of their schedules?
比如他们不是自己做生意,也不是团队领导,无法自行安排。
So say they don't run their own business or they're not ahead of a team where they can actually construct.
也许他们的日程表上全是别人安排的会议。
Maybe they are in a role where meetings get put in their calendar.
对吧?
Right?
所以他们可能无法掌控。
So they maybe cannot control.
你会建议他们额外做些什么吗?
Would you suggest like adding in something?
我们就用同样的例子,下班回家见孩子或配偶。
Let's just use the same example of leaving work, going home to your children or your spouse.
好吧,假设跑步能给你带来积极的能量,你总是安排在回家前去跑步。
Well, let's say if running gives you this positive energy, you always schedule a run before going home.
我也可以给你举一个例子。
I can give you also one example.
当孩子们还小的时候,我经常去儿童心理治疗师那里。
I used to go to a child therapist when the kids were young.
我去那里是因为我想了解在特定发展阶段对孩子来说什么是重要的。
I would go because I wanted to understand what's important for their development in a specific phase.
而且我当时非常专注。
And I was focused.
我会专注于重要的事情,把其他事情委托出去,因为我的时间不多。
I would focus with what is important and delegate the rest because I didn't have a lot of time.
我记得当他们还很小的时候,她对我说:他们并不在意你是否在场,但只要你在家,你就必须全身心投入。
And I remember when they were very young, she said, They don't care if you're not there, but when you're there, you need to be super present.
所以我总是先回家。
So I would come home first.
我总是会安排一个有趣的会议再回家。
I would always try to put a fun meeting before going home.
我会先到停车场,放点音乐,彻底放松,关掉手机,这样回家时就能带着正确的心态和精神状态。
I would get to parking, put some music on, completely disconnect, shut my phone so that when I come home, I come with the right energy and with the right mental attitude.
所以,这些都是一些小事,但最重要的是要有意识。
So, are lots of little things, but the most important is awareness.
所以,如果你愿意,我希望读者从这本书中获得的两点核心是:意识,以及了解什么对你有效,因为什么在消耗你的能量——你是个律师。
So, if you want, the two main things that I want people to get out of the book is awareness, understanding what works for you because what drains your energy You're a lawyer.
你热爱法律相关的事情。
You love legal things.
对我来说,这是一些消耗我能量的事情。
For me, this is something that drains my energy.
不同的人有不同的事情会增加或减少你的能量。
So different people have different things that add or decrease.
所以,意识是关键。
So awareness is key.
展开剩余字幕(还有 277 条)
第二是责任感。
And second is accountability.
这取决于你。
It's on you.
这不是任何人的错。
It's not anyone's fault.
不是你丈夫的错。
It's not your husband's fault.
不是你老板的错。
It's not your boss's fault.
不是你日程安排的错。
It's not your schedule fault.
管理你的时间、管理你的精力、专注于对你重要的事情,这是你的责任。
It's on you to manage your time, manage your energy, to be able to focus on what's important to you.
这就是我看待这个问题的方式。
And this is the way I would look at it.
是的
Yeah.
太棒了
Amazing.
这真是非常实用的建议。
That's really, really practical advice.
谢谢你分享这些。
Thank you for sharing that.
我想接下来聊一聊,你知道,我们之前稍微谈过创业者,我觉得可以分为两类人:一类更具有创业精神,另一类则更偏向职业发展型。
I think what I wanna talk about next, you know, we've spoken a little bit about entrepreneurs, I think there are people that fall into, like, two two categories, like, people that are more entrepreneurial and people that are a bit more careerist.
我觉得很多人,尤其是那些在大公司工作的人,常常梦想着创业生活,而得益于社交媒体,这种生活被过度美化了,但现实往往并非如此。
And I think sometimes a lot of people, especially, like, if they're sitting in in a corporate job, right, like, they dream of this entrepreneurial lifestyle, which I think, thank you to social media, is very much glamorized, but it's not always the reality of what it is.
当然。
Of course.
那么,你认为这两种心态的关键区别是什么?要在这两种路径上都取得成功,需要具备哪些不同的思维方式?
So what do you think is the key difference between the two mindsets you need to excel in both?
在做出任何转变之前,人们需要理解什么?
And what do people need to understand before making any shift?
我喜欢这个问题,因为我22岁就开始创业,开了我的第一家公司的,所以我从未了解过其他生活方式。
I love this question because when I started, I started as an entrepreneur at 22 years old, started my first business, so I never knew anything else.
在过去五年里,我一直在企业界做很多工作。
And then in the past five years, I've been doing a lot of work in corporates.
所以我为企业的女性开展领导力项目。
So doing leadership programmes for female in corporates.
因此,我深入理解了企业中的女性与创业女性之间的区别,这一点也适用于男性。
So I got to really understand and have a deep understanding of ladies in the corporate versus ladies in entrepreneurship, and it applies to men as well.
这两种方式非常不同,但归根结底在于自我认知、责任感以及你对生活的期望。
It's very, very different, but it comes back to awareness, accountability, and what you want from your life.
如果你喜欢稳定的生活,喜欢清晰的职业路径——比如我一开始是顾问,然后成为高级顾问,接着有机会成为合伙人,等等。
If you enjoy a stable life, if you like to have a clear career, so I start as a consultant, then I become a senior consultant, then I have the opportunity to become a partner, etcetera.
所以这条职业轨迹非常明确。
So the trajectory is very clear.
有些人喜欢这样。
Some people love this.
他们喜欢知道接下来会发生什么。
They love to know what to expect.
他们喜欢知道,只要我付出足够的努力,就能达到这样的目标。
They love to know that if I do enough effort, this is where I'm going to head.
所以,这对你们来说更像是企业世界。
So, this is more the corporate world for you.
这没有对错之分。
And there's no right or wrong.
并不是说这种更好,那种更差。
Like, it's not like this is better than the other.
第二种情况,如果你更喜欢接受起起落落,那么创业可能更有成就感,因为你是在打造自己的事业、自己的想法、自己的职业生涯。
The second, if you like more the you don't mind the ups and down, the entrepreneurship, I feel, is maybe a bit more rewarding because you're building your own business, your own idea, your own career.
但另一方面,这就像过山车,持续不断的过山车。
But on the other hand, it's like a roller coaster, continuous roller coaster.
所以你早上醒来时特别开心,觉得今天会是美好的一天,但随后却遇到了不如意的事。
So you wake up in the morning super happy, it's going to be a great day, and then you have something that does not go your way.
于是你中午时情绪低落,下午又充满干劲,每天都这样反复起伏。
So you're depressed at noon, then you're really energized in the afternoon, and it's like this every single day.
我们在社交媒体上看到的都是成功的故事。
And what we see on social media are the successes.
但每一个成功背后,都有几十次失败。
But for every success, you have tens of failures as well.
所以,这就像一波又一波的起伏。
So, it's like lots of up and down.
如果你喜欢或能接受这种起起落落,但仍想专注于解决对你重要的问题,那么创业就适合你。
If you like or if you're okay with these ups and downs, but you still want to focus on solving a problem that is important for you, then entrepreneurship is for you.
这两种方式非常不同,但关键在于你真正喜欢什么,以及什么对你来说是快乐而有意义的生活。
It's very different, but it's really about what you like and what happy, meaningful life is to you.
你认为人们非此即彼吗?
Do you think that people are either one or the other?
还是你觉得在人生的不同时期,其中一种可能更合适?
Or do you think at different seasons in life, one or the other might be more appropriate?
当然。
Absolutely.
尤其是对女性而言。
Especially for women.
我见过很多女性在企业里全身心投入工作。
And I've seen a lot of women that are in corporates going all in in corporates.
当她们有年幼的孩子时,会选择创业,自己做生意,以便在时间上拥有更大的灵活性,更好地平衡生活和工作两方面。
When they have young kids, they decide to go into entrepreneurship, do their own business so that they have much more flexibility on their time and how to be able to manage both sides of the story.
有些人则继续扩大自己的公司。
And then some keep growing their companies.
有些人在孩子大一些后又回到了企业。
Some go back to corporates when the kids are a bit older.
因此,我们的人生有这么多不同的阶段,不必始终做同一件事。
So we have so many different seasons of life where we don't need to have the same thing.
过去二十年,我专注于食品和饮料行业。
And now for twenty years, I was focused on food and beverage.
我们在黎巴嫩拥有Dunkin'的特许经营权,在阿联酋有Semsom,还有许多其他食品饮料业务。
We have the Dunkin' franchise in Lebanon, Semsom in The UAE and plenty of other F and B businesses.
这可以说是我的第一段人生阶段。
This was season one, if you want.
现在,我全身心投入其中。
Now, I'm all in.
我仍然拥有我的企业,但已经有一支出色的团队在运营它。
I still have my business, but with an amazing team that is running it.
现在,我致力于赋能女性和支持创业者。
So now I'm always empowering women and supporting entrepreneurs.
这完全是另一段职业生涯。
So it's a completely different career.
我热爱食品和饮料行业。
I love the F and B.
我现在做的事情我很喜欢。
I love what I'm doing now.
我还是同一个人,但你会成长、会改变、会成熟。
And I'm still the same person, but you evolve, you change, you mature.
四十岁以后,你的智慧也会发生变化。
Even your intelligence changes after 40.
从一个季节到另一个季节,有太多事情都不一样了。
There are so many things that make it different from season to season.
这就是它的美妙之处。
And this is the beauty.
并不是所有事情都早已定型,你二十岁时开始做的事,并不意味着要一辈子做下去。
So not everything is already done and whatever you start at 20, you're going to be doing for the rest of your life.
是的,我喜欢这个观点,因为我们常常把设定好的身份或头衔像混凝土一样固化,以至于改变感觉太难了。
Yeah, I like that because I think we often pour concrete on what we've set out to be or what our title is, and it feels too different to move.
但我认为,从很多方面来看,把人生看作不同的季节——无论是健康、人际关系、兴趣,还是像现在这样看待工作——真的很棒,因为这意味着它并非永远固定不变。
But I think I love the idea in in many different aspects actually looking at life as seasons, whether it's your health, your relationships, your interest, your work in this instance because because it means it's not fixed forever.
而且它还能让你在经历当下时真正地珍惜它,因为你明白这一切也并非永恒。
And it also gives you capacity to really appreciate what you're going through now, knowing it's also not forever.
完全正确。
Absolutely.
实际上,书中有一个练习叫做‘斯坦福的三种人生’。
And actually one of the exercises in the book is the Three Lives of Stanford.
这是我在斯坦福商学院做过的一个练习。
It's an exercise I've done in Stanford School of Business.
他们运用设计思维的方法来规划你的人生。
And they use design thinking approach to design your life.
在这个练习中,你实际上会设计出你人生的三种不同版本。
And in the exercise, you actually end up designing three different iterations of your life.
但根据他们的研究,你的人生有成百上千种不同的可能版本。
But based on their research, there are hundreds or thousands of different iterations of your life.
就像你的基因、背景和出生地一样,你对不同机会说‘是’,就会拥有成百上千种不同的人生。
Like with your DNA, with your background, with the place you were born, you can have hundreds or thousands of different lives depending on what you say yes to.
所以退一步想想,天才是极限,我可以成为任何我想成为的人,做任何我想做的事。
So taking the step back and thinking that the sky is the limit, like I could be whoever I want to be and do whatever I want to do.
但今天,我究竟想要什么?
But today, what is it that I want?
为什么要模拟三种不同的人生版本?
What's the benefit of running through three iterations of your life?
这个练习的目的是什么?
Like, what's the purpose of that exercise?
这个练习首先是假设你目前的生活一切顺利,五年后会如何发展?
The exercise is first, it's if everything goes perfectly with the life that you're at, how would this evolve over five years?
然后,如果你的主要事业消失了——我做这个练习是在十五年前,当时是餐饮业。
Then if your main business disappears So, my case, when I did this exercise was fifteen years ago, so it was F and B restaurants.
如果餐厅从地球上彻底消失,你会做什么?
If restaurants disappear from the face of the earth, what would you do?
我会哭的。
I would cry.
但对我来说,是辅导女性领导者。
But for me, it was mentoring female leaders.
所以那时我刚刚开始做辅导工作。
So this was something because I just started mentoring at that time.
如果钱不是问题,也没有人会嘲笑,你会做什么?
And then if money was not a problem and nobody would laugh, what would you do?
我说我会去100个国家旅行,并谈论这件事。
I said I would travel 100 countries and talk about it.
然后教练停了下来,教授说:但我们只有一生。
And then the coach then stopped and says, the professor says, But we have one life.
那么,如果你从不同的人生中汲取一些想法,来创造属于你自己的幸福而有意义的人生呢?
So, what if you take few ideas from the different lives and create your happy and meaningful life?
对我而言,我开始真正专注于辅导工作。
And for me, was starting I started mentoring, like really focused on mentoring then.
我至今仍专注于实现走遍100个国家的目标。
I'm still focused to get to 100 countries.
我现在已经去了83个国家。
I'm at 83 now.
今年我计划再去三个新国家。
I have three new countries planned for this year.
我在审视不同的选择,努力创造一种让我非常幸福的生活。
And looking at the different options and trying to create a life that I would be very happy with.
这是我第一次听说这种做法。
That's the first time I've heard of that.
这非常有趣。
That's very interesting.
我得坐下来好好梳理一下。
I'm gonna have to sit and go through it.
你得好好读一读这本书。
You're gonna have to go through the book.
我会的。
I will.
我会的。
I will.
是的。
Yeah.
思考这种练习在以实际方式拓展你对可能性的认知方面所起的作用,非常有趣。
Very interesting to think about the role of an exercise like that in expanding your mind to possibility in a in a practical way.
当然。
Absolutely.
比如,想象你可以有数百种不同的迭代方式。
Like, imagine you can have hundreds different iteration.
这太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我相信这一点。
I believe it.
这便是我们的生活,我们可能只有一两次机会。
That this is our life, and we might have one or two.
不。
No.
成百上千种不同的选择。
Hundreds of different options.
当然。
Definitely.
如果你们到目前为止喜欢这期节目,别忘了点赞。
If you guys are loving this episode so far, don't forget to give it a like.
在评论区留下你们最大的收获,并确保订阅,以免错过未来的任何一期节目。
Drop us a comment with your biggest takeaway, and make sure you're subscribed so you don't miss any future episodes.
我认为另一个有趣的议题,我想问问你的是,我们内心真正渴望更多。
I think another interesting topic that I'd like to ask you about is this idea of really wanting more for ourselves.
对吧?
Right?
这其实正好延续了我们刚才讨论的内容。
And it it really just sits on what we were just talking about.
你知道,如果你能拥有100种不同的人生版本,想象一下你能实现或真正吸引到生活中的各种可能性。
You know, if you could have a 100 different versions of your life, imagine all the things you could manifest or or really bring into your life.
我认为我所看到的,以及我经常和许多女性讨论的,是这种经历带来的内疚感。
I think what I see and what I talk to a lot of women about that that kind of experience is guilt.
也许她们有取悦他人的倾向。
Maybe they have people pleasing tendencies.
过去她们很难对事情说不。
They've struggled to say no to things in the past.
我不知道你有没有经历过这种情况,但有时候,如果她们希望自己拥有更多,可能会对自己的现状感到不知足。
I don't know if you've experienced this, but it could be sometimes they might feel ungrate ful for their current life if they want more for themselves.
那么,在尽情畅想、设定极高目标的同时,如何避免觉得自己对现有生活不够满意呢?
So what's the balance between really dreaming far and wide, aiming the bar really high without feeling like you're not happy with the life you have?
因为情况往往并非如此。
Because that's often not the case.
你想要这些额外的东西,并不是因为你不够幸福。
It's not that you want all these extra things because you're not happy.
对于一些人来说,确实如此,但对另一些人来说,他们已经深深感到幸运和感恩,拥有了现在的生活,但仍希望拥有更多。
I mean, for some people that is true, but for some, they are really feeling blessed and grateful for the life they have, but they do want more.
你如何进入那种能量,又不会对自己的现状感到不满?
How do you move into that energy without feeling displeased with your current love?
我喜欢这个问题。
I love this question.
你提到了内疚。
And you touched upon guilt.
我们稍后也会讨论内疚,因为这是一个非常重要的主题。
So we're going to talk about guilt later as well, because this is such an important topic.
我们是追求成长的生物。
We are creatures of growth.
我们的天性就是不断成长。
The way we are built is to constantly grow.
事实上,哈佛大学进行了一项为期八年的研究,发现无论背景如何、工作成就高低,无论是创业者还是企业员工,决定幸福感的三大主要因素是什么。
And actually, Harvard did an eight year study and they noted what are the three main drivers of happiness for people from different background, different success at work or not, entrepreneurs, corporate, etc.
归根结底就是三点:你持续成长的程度、你回馈社会的多少,以及你人际关系的质量。
And it boils down to three things: how much you constantly grew, how much you gave back, and the quality of your relations.
就这些。
And that's it.
地位、金钱、家庭状况、结婚、离婚、有孩子或没孩子,并不是幸福感的主要来源。
Like status, money, family, married, divorce, with kids, no kids was not a main driver of happiness.
所以,你成长了多少,是我们作为人类本质的一部分。
So, how much you grew is part of what makes us who we are as humans.
因此,我非常喜欢‘显化’这个词,我认为持续显化非常重要,所以我们不妨把它做对。
So, in one, I love the manifestation word and I think it's very important to manifesting all the time, so we might as well do it right.
所以,关键是要始终心怀感恩,因为感恩是我们拥有的最强大的力量之一。
So, the idea is to always be grateful because gratitude is such a powerful thing that we have.
我曾在某处读到,你不可能同时心怀感激和感到焦虑。
And I read somewhere that you cannot be grateful and anxious at the same time.
所以每当你感到焦虑或不知所措时,只需深呼吸,感恩你所拥有的。
So every time you feel anxious or overwhelmed, just take a deep breath grateful for what we have.
这样自然而然就会抵消掉负面情绪。
And automatically it will cancel the other way out.
因此,心怀感激是一件极其重要的事。
So, being grateful is something so important.
我每天早上都会进行五分钟的感恩冥想,就是这样。
I have a five minute gratitude meditation that I do every morning like this.
让自己沉浸在感恩之中是非常重要的。
Putting yourself in this gratitude is so important.
然后你会感恩你所拥有的,并由此提升到下一个版本的自己。
Then you're grateful from what you have and then you're raising to the next version of yourself.
因为总有一个基于我们的学习、经历和人生体验的下一个版本的自己。
Because there's always a next version of ourselves that is based on our learning, our experience, our life experiences.
就像现在,你有了一个六个月前还不存在的妈妈版本的自己。
Like now you have a mom version of yourself that wasn't here six months ago.
所以我们一直在从一个版本的自己过渡到另一个版本。
So we're constantly going from one version of ourselves to the other.
感恩你当下的状态,同时迈向下一个版本的自己。
So grateful for where you are and going to the next version of yourself.
是的,这确实是一个你可以同时拥有两种状态的想法。
Yeah, it's definitely this idea of you can be both.
你可以既渴望生活中更多的东西、突破界限,又心怀感恩。
You can be both wanting more for your life and pushing the boundaries and to be grateful.
如果你有这种渴望,并不意味着你不感恩。
It's not that you're not grateful if you want that.
感恩让我们保持踏实。
The gratitude is what keeps us grounded.
它是基础。
It's the base.
然后你从感恩的能量频率出发,再将自己提升到下一个层次。
And then you're starting from the gratitude frequency, and then you're taking yourself to the next level.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
让我们回到内疚这个话题,尤其是那些想要拥有全部、试图同时满足所有人期望的高成就女性。
Let's circle back to guilt now because especially, you know, high performing women who wanna have it all and are trying to do it on, be everything to everyone all at once.
即使在处理这些概念时,比如克服讨好型人格。
Even working through a lot of these concepts, like working through people pleasing.
我的频道里谈到了很多帮助我突破自我的心态转变,但我自己仍在处理很多问题。
I mean, I talk about so many mindset things on this channel that have helped me overcome, but there are lot of things I'm working through still myself.
我们都在
We all
不断追求进步。
work on the progress all the time.
当然。
Of course.
这就是生活。
That's life.
内疚尤其难以克服。
Guilt specifically has been a difficult one to shape.
我认为,特别是如果你从小被灌输了一种观念,认为你必须达到很高的标准,你的价值取决于你做了什么以及做了多少。
I think, specifically, if you've grown up with programming that expects a lot from you, that your value is based on what you do and how much of it you do.
我认为作为高成就者,我们常常会陷入这种陷阱,认为自己的价值在于做了多少事,也就是你的产出,那些真正可量化的具体成果。
And I think as high performers, we can often fall into that trap of my value is how much I've done, you know, my output, really material measurable things.
所以当你把这种观念当作自己的编程,然后在现实生活中做一些事情,比如拒绝别人,或者让某人不开心,就会引发内疚,这种内疚有时很难摆脱,常常阻碍我们对自己说‘是’。
And so when you when you take that as your programming and then you're going to do things in the actual world like saying no or maybe making someone upset, that brings up guilt that is very difficult to shake sometimes and often gets in the way of us saying yes to ourselves.
所以跟我聊聊内疚吧。
So talk to me about guilt.
你有没有经历过这种感觉?
Is this something you've experienced?
我肯定你一定帮助过很多人处理过这个问题。
I'm sure it's something you've coached people through.
谈谈如果我们正在为此挣扎,我们应该理解的一些关键点。
Talk to me about some key things we should understand if this is something we're struggling with.
极其重要。
Extremely important.
而且,我曾经帮助过三千多位女性。
And again, I've worked with more than 3,000 women.
在我接触过的所有人中,包括我自己,我发现最普遍的问题就是内疚。
And if there's one thing that I've seen in all of them, including myself, is guilt.
关于内疚,我会谈两点。
And two things I will talk about guilt.
首先,在一次治疗中,我记得治疗师告诉我:内疚并不能帮助到他人。
First is, in one of our therapy sessions, I remember the therapist told me guilt is not helping the other person.
比如说,你在工作时因为没在家而感到内疚,觉得你没有以任何方式帮助到你的女儿。
So, let's say if you're at work and feeling guilty because you're not at home, you're not helping your daughter in any way, shape or form.
或者当你在家时,又因为今天没录播客、或者没完成工作上的事情而感到内疚,这样你也无法真正帮助到你的工作。
Or when you're at home and then feeling guilty because you didn't record a podcast today or whatever you wanted to do at work, you're not helping your work as well.
所以首先,我们需要明白,内疚是一种对任何人都没有帮助的感觉。
So first, we need to understand that guilt is the kind of feeling that is not serving anyone.
这确实是
That's a
所以它并不是一种能帮助他人的东西。
good So it's not like something that help others.
这是第一点。
This is one.
第二点,我在书里分享过一个故事。
The second, and this is a story I share in the book.
几年前,我去了不丹,那是尼泊尔旁边的一个小国家,是个非常美丽的地方。
A couple of years ago, I went to Bhutan, which is a little country next to Nepal, very nice place.
我们徒步走了12公里才到达虎穴。
And we did a 12 kilometers hike to get to the Tiger's Nest.
那是一个位于荒野中的小寺庙。
It's a small monastery in the middle of nowhere.
我永远不会做这样的12公里徒步。
I will never do a 12 kilometers hike like this.
我很开心。
I'm happy.
我女朋友刚做过这个,所以我完全明白你在说什么。
My girlfriend just did this, so I know exactly It what you're talking
累得要命,但我们终于到了,然后遇到了一位大师级的僧人。
so exhausting, but we get there and then there's this monk that is this master monk.
我们每个人都有机会问他一个问题。
And we got to ask him a question.
我们每个人都有机会问他一个问题。
Each one of us got to ask him a question.
我们一共有二十个人。
We were 20.
有一位女士问他关于内疚的问题。
And one lady asked him about guilt.
她说:‘我感到内疚,因为我现在在不丹感到快乐,但我的孩子们却独自在家。’
And she was like, I'm guilty because I'm happy to be in Bhutan right now, but my kids are back at home alone.
他花了十分钟才理解‘内疚’是什么意思。
And it took him ten minutes to understand what guilt was.
并不是因为他不懂英语——他英语非常流利,说得比你我都好,而是他无法理解这个概念。
Not because he didn't understand English, he was super fluent, speaking English better than you and I, but he couldn't understand the concept.
周围一群小和尚拼命用谷歌翻译帮他,试图解释‘内疚’是什么意思。
And you had all these mini monks trying to Google translate to him and trying to explain like what guilt means.
他花了很长时间才明白。
And it took him a lot of time to understand.
然后他看着我们说:‘你们为什么要这样想?’
And then he looked at us and he said, But why would you do that?
如果你正活在当下,享受此刻,就不该有这种感觉,因为你现在就在这里。
If you're living the present moment and enjoying the moment now, you shouldn't feel this way, because like you're now.
所以,一分钟前发生的事,或者十分钟后将要发生的事,根本不该成为你考虑的内容。
So what's happening a minute ago or what's happening in it's gonna happen in ten minutes shouldn't even be something you think about.
对我们来说,这简直是一记警钟,因为内疚是文化性的。
And for us, it was such a wake up call because guilt is cultural.
它并不是我们基因里与生俱来的东西。
It's not something in our DNA that comes with our gene.
我们作为人类,并非生来就带有内疚感。
When we're human, we are born with guilt.
不是的。
No.
正是社会期望以及我们成长背景和教育的影响,才让我们产生这种感觉。
It's because of this society expectations and everything that comes from our background and our education that made us feel this way.
既然它不是我们基因的一部分,那就意味着我们可以改变它。
So if it's not something in our gene, this means that we can change it.
我邀请每个人开始努力消除内疚。
And I invite everyone to start working on killing the guilt.
书中有一章就叫《直接杀死内疚》。
And there's a chapter called Just Kill the Guilt.
所以这应该是我们所有人都应该投身的使命。
So this is a mission that we should all be on.
这是一个非常有力的故事。
That is a very powerful story.
当你真正去思考时,一个如此活在当下、根本无法理解或想象内疚概念的人,真的会彻底改变我们对事物的看法。
Like when you actually think about it, someone who is so in the present that they can't even actually understand or fathom the concept of guilt, that really reframes things a lot.
没错。
Absolutely.
那次旅行之后,这改变了你处理的方式吗?
After that trip, did that change the way that you
是的,实际上我在大约十年前、二十年前就通过一些治疗课程开始面对内疚了。当我明白,对他人感到内疚并不能真正帮助他们时,我就自然而然地放下了内疚。
Yes, dealt with actually, I dealt with guilt around ten, twenty years ago with these therapy sessions around And when I understood that I'm not helping someone else by feeling guilty towards them, then automatically it really helped me kill the guilt.
但之所以专门写一整章讲内疚,是因为我一再看到这种情况。
But the reason why there's a full chapter on guilt, because I've seen it over and over and over again.
当我为五百名、一千名女性做演讲时,我总会问:请举手,有多少人曾经感到过内疚。
And when I do conferences with 500 women, 1,000 women, and I always ask, Raise your hand if you felt guilty.
房间里几乎每一位女性都会举手。
And almost every single woman in the room will actually raise their hands.
所以我们真的需要关注这个问题,因为这是一种文化。
So this is something that we really need to be working on because it's culture.
这不是与生俱来的。
It's not something that comes with us.
是的。
Yeah.
非常有力量。
Really powerful.
对于正在聆听、感到有些不知所措的人,他们可能觉得自己在生活的多个方面都在努力表现,但却感到深深的内疚,或者像我说的,只是不堪重负。
For someone listening who's feeling a little bit overwhelmed, right, they maybe feel like they're really trying to show up in their life in many different areas, but they're feeling really guilty or, like I said, just overwhelmed.
他们今天、此刻从收听这个节目开始,可以做出的最小的‘是’是什么?
What is the smallest yes they can start with today, like right now from listening to this episode?
那就是答应自己退一步,审视自己的生活。
It's saying yes to taking a step back and to look at their life.
大多数时候,你感到不知所措是因为你试图做太多事情。
Most of the time, you're overwhelmed when you're trying to do too much.
但如果你退一步,思考你想要的快乐而有意义的生活是什么,并完成我书中推荐的‘生活轮’和其他练习,你就会知道在未来六个月里,你将专注于生活的这三个方面。
While if you take a step back, decide what you want your happy, meaningful life to be and do the Wheel of Life and the other exercises I'm recommending in the book, then you know that you're going to be focused on these three aspects of your life for the next six months.
因此,压力自然会减轻,因为你不再试图做两万件事,而是专注于三到四件事。
So automatically it takes the stress down because instead of trying to do 20,000 things, you're focused on three to four things.
这会产生巨大的不同。
And this makes a big difference.
是的,太棒了。
Yeah, beautiful.
我最后一个问题是,你希望书中哪一句话能长久地留在读者心中?
A closing question from me is what's one sentence that you hope from the book stays with the readers for a very long
时间?
time?
一切都会好起来的。
Everything is gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的。
Everything is gonna be okay.
放松一下,退后一步,想想你想要的幸福而有意义的生活是什么样子。
Just chill, take a step back and decide what you want your happy, meaningful life to be.
真美。
Beautiful.
你今天很贴心地给我带了一本书。
Well, you very kindly brought a copy for me today.
我知道你有个问题要问我。
And I know you have a question for me.
是的。
Yes.
因为我一直在参加很多签售活动。
Because I've been doing a lot of the book signing events.
我总是问的问题是:你在2026年要对什么说‘是’?
And the question I always ask is what are you saying yes to in 2026?
你正在同意的一件事。
One thing that you're saying yes to.
我正在同意
I am saying
这本书。
the book.
这太美了。
It's beautiful.
说“是”的力量。
The Power to Say Yes.
它在亚马逊上可以买到。
You it's available on Amazon.
我会在节目笔记中放一个链接,以便每个人都能获取到。
So I'll put a link in the show notes so everyone can access Absolutely.
所有我们今天讨论过的练习,以及更多内容,都会包含在里面。
All, you know, of all the exercises we spoke about today, and then much more will be in there.
今年我允许自己去探索自我的不同方面,这就是我所答应的事情。
What am I saying yes to this year is giving myself permission to explore the different aspects of myself.
因为我觉得,随着人生经历,我一直对自己要求很严格:我现在要做这个,
Because I feel like as I've gone through life, I can I've I've been quite rigid in I'm now doing this.
我现在要做那个。
I'm now doing that.
但现在,我几乎已经实现了这样的现实:我是一个母亲。
But I'm now at a point in time where I've almost manifested this reality where I am a mom.
我有了这个播客。
I have this podcast.
我还在做法律工作。
I'm still doing legal work.
很长一段时间以来,很多人都对我说:你做得太多了。
And I feel for the longest time so many people have said to me, you're doing too much.
但我一直憧憬着这样的生活:我能同时享受许多不同的事情。
But I've always envisioned this life for myself where I am enjoying many different things all at once.
所以我现在正在努力获得允许,让自己成为所有这些身份,全然投入其中,并让它们和谐共存。
And so I'm now working on the permission to let myself be all those things and be present in all those things and make them work.
这非常重要,因为当别人告诉你你做得太多或太少时,那只是他们对自己幸福有意义生活的解读。
And this is so important because when people tell you you're doing too much, too little, it's their interpretation of their happy, meaningful life.
所以,什么才是属于你的呢?
So it's what is yours.
如果在别人的标准里你觉得太多,那也无所谓。
And if it's too much in someone else's standard, so be it.
这是你的幸福而有意义的生活,我也希望你能探索自己生活的方方面面。
It is your happy, meaningful life and I wish you'll be able to explore so many different aspects of your life as well.
非常感谢你。
Thank you so much.
这真的非常特别。
This is really special.
我迫不及待想读它,甚至和我丈夫一起做这些练习。
I can't wait to read it and actually do the exercises even with my husband.
非常非常感谢你。
So thank you very, very much.
我期待着你的反馈以及所有观众的反馈。
And I'm looking forward to your feedback and all the viewers feedback as well.
当然。
For sure.
如果你们有任何问题,并且正在YouTube上观看,请在下方评论区留言。
If there's any questions and you guys are watching on YouTube, please put them in the comments below.
如果大家有很多想让克里斯汀深入探讨的话题,我们甚至可能做第二部分。
We might even do a part two if there are a lot of things that have come up for people that you wanna hear Christine dive deeper into.
但正如我所说,链接在节目笔记中。
But as I said, the link is in the show notes.
克里斯汀,非常感谢你今天抽出时间。
Christine, thank you so much for your time today.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢你把这一切分享给这个世界。
Thank you for putting this out there into the world.
非常感谢你今天抽出时间,我非常期待阅读它。
I'm very grateful for your time today, and I'm excited to read it.
真的非常感谢你。
So thank you so much.
谢谢你带来这场愉快的对话。
Thank you for a lovely conversation.
谢谢。
Thank you.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。