本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
接下来,我们将进入特别直播交易截止日活动的第一部分。
Coming up, part one of our special live trade deadline extravaganza next.
我们还要感谢The Ringer播客网络的支持,周一晚上我们刚更新了一期《重看经典》。
We're also brought to you by The Ringer Podcast Network, put up a new rewatchables on Monday night.
我们看了《爱在日落黄昏时》,也就是《爱在黎明破晓前》的续集。
We did Before Sunset, the sequel to Before Sunrise.
当时有我们四个人,我、肖恩、克里斯和莫洛里。
It was four of us, me, Sean, Chris, Mallory.
你可以在Ringer Movies的YouTube频道上观看。
You can watch it on Ringer movies YouTube channel.
你也可以观看肖恩、克里斯和我为新《侏罗纪公园》电影做的预告片反应视频,我觉得这部电影叫《侏罗纪公园钱袋子》,你也可以在YouTube上观看。
You could also watch Sean and Chris and I did a trailer reaction to the new Jurassic Park movie, which I think is called Jurassic Park Moneybags, so you can watch that on YouTube as well.
你可以在比尔·西蒙斯的YouTube频道上观看本播客的所有视频和片段。
You can watch all the videos and clips from this podcast on the Bill Simmons YouTube channel.
我们就是在那儿直播的,交易截止日前我们分别做了第一部分和第二部分。
That's where we went live, and we did a part one and a part two, heading into the trade deadline.
这是我们在东部时间1点45分开始的第一部分,一直持续到交易截止前的75分钟。
This is the part one that we started at 01:45 ET, heading into the seventy five minutes right up to the trade deadline.
我们回顾了一些已经发生的事情,并尝试预测一些后续发展。
We recapped a bunch of stuff that already happened, tried to anticipate stuff.
所以当你听的时候,注意一下这些内容。
So when you listen to it, keep an ear for that.
第二部分稍后推出,涵盖下午3点交易截止后的一切,以及我们的最终看法。
And then part two is coming a little bit later, that is everything right after 3PM, the official trade deadline, and our final thoughts.
另外,还有我价值百万美元的超级碗预测,这周我们几乎没怎么提到。
Plus, my million dollar picks for the Super Bowl, which we barely talked about this week.
抱歉,有时候篮球更占上风。
Sorry, sometimes basketball wins.
我不忍心给大家泼冷水。
I hate to break it to everybody.
好了,接下来是我和罗布·马洪尼、大Wos一起讨论NBA交易截止日的第一部分。
Anyway, here is me, Rob Mahoney, and Big Wos, talking to NBA trade deadline, part one.
我们开始吧。
Let's go.
我不知道我的摄像头怎么回事,但这是比尔·西蒙斯播客的YouTube直播,由Nicola Boutro、Superior Light Beer冠名赞助,这是NBA的官方啤酒赞助商。
I don't know what my camera is, but this is the Bill Simmons podcast YouTube live presented by Nicola Boutro, Superior Light Beer, the official beer sponsor of the NBA.
这是罗布·马赫尼。
That's Rob Mahoney.
这是Big Wos。
That's Big Wos.
我们即将开始直播,此时发生了一笔大交易。
So we're about to go live here, and a big trade happened.
克利夫兰用德安德烈·亨特换来拉维里克·尼昂和两个次轮签。
Cleveland gets DeAndre Hunter for Laverick Niang, two second round picks.
次轮签是巨大的筹码,Wos,还有两个首轮签互换,但我们还不知道具体是哪两个。
Second round picks, giant commodity, Wos, and then two first round swaps, we don't know what they are.
我比罗布更喜欢这笔交易,因为我喜欢德安德烈·亨特,而你却说:去吧,你尽管做你的事。
I like this trade more than Rob, because I like DeAndre Hunter, and you're like, go ahead, do your thing.
我持怀疑态度。
I'm a skeptic.
我是德安德烈·亨特的怀疑者。
I'm a DeAndre Hunter skeptic.
我喜欢那些偶尔会传球的球员。
I like players who will on occasion pass.
德安德烈·亨特其实并不怎么传球,但不可否认的是,尽管不传球,他还是打出了职业生涯迄今为止最好的一个赛季,得分和投篮表现都达到了前所未有的水平,这当然很好。
DeAndre Hunter doesn't really do that, and now he's granted, while not passing, had the best season of his career by far, has scored and shot in a way that he never has before, that's all well and good.
但当我想象克利夫兰的快节奏进攻时,我希望有个能带动球、懂得如何打球和配合的球员,而德安德烈·亨特并不具备这种特质,是这样吗?
But when I'm imagining the Cleveland Freewheeling offense, I want somebody who's gonna move the ball who knows how to play and flow, and that's not really what DeAndre Hunter does to the Is that
那拉维克呢?
Laverick though?
我的意思是,拉维克有点阻碍球的流动。
I mean Laverick's a little ball stopper.
今年确实如此。
This year it has been.
他更好。
He's Better.
实际上,他在这种背景下表现得像个好队员,我明白你的观点,但我认为他今年在这方面做得相当不错。
Actually been like a good soldier within that context, and I take your point, but I think he's actually done a pretty good job of that exact thing this year.
怀斯,你很喜欢老鹰队。
Wise, you love the Hawks.
我确实喜欢。
I did.
那是你的替代球队之一。
That's one of your surrogate teams.
是的,当然。
Yeah, for sure.
特别是当杰伦·约翰逊没受伤的时候,但我觉得亨特今年最常展现的,正是他自被选中以来一直被推销给我们的那种版本,对吧?
Especially when Jaylen Johnson wasn't injured, but Hunter, I think this year has most often looked like the version of him that's been sold to us basically since he's been drafted, right?
就是一个身材高大强壮的球员,你知道的,身体条件出众,但偶尔也能投进一球,甚至自己创造投篮机会。
Like this big physical guy who, you know, is really tools y, but every now and again will make a shot, and even create his own shot.
是的
Yeah.
这让他超越了单纯的三分和防守型球员定位。
Which, you know, takes him past the three and D sort of element.
他的防守整个职业生涯都时好时坏,投篮也一直不稳定,但今年他确实投进了不少球。
The D has been hit or miss his whole career, and even his shooting has been sort of hit or miss, but this year he's actually making shots.
三分命中率39%。
39% from three.
没错。
Yep.
我认为这正是他吸引骑士队的地方,我
That's what I think attracted him to the Cavaliers, I
你有没有
should Did you
你们有看前几天骑士队的比赛吗?
guys see the Cavs saw at the game the other night?
我只看了一半
Caught half
那一部分。
of it.
我看了。
I did.
我觉得这纯粹是为了应对凯尔特人系列赛的交易,因为你得面对塔图姆和布朗长达两周的时间。
I think that's just a trade for a Celtic series, where you're thinking we gotta go against Tatum and Brown for two weeks potentially.
我们需要一个身材高大的侧翼球员,我们对利伯特和杨的组合并不太满意。
Need a wing with size, we're not totally fired up about this Libert and Yang situation.
亨特能成为那个人吗?
Can Hunter be the guy?
我不确定,但我喜欢这笔交易,我不在乎选秀权交换,骑士队未来十年都会很强。
And I don't know, I like the trade, I don't care about swaps, Cleveland's gonna be good the whole decade.
尼昂和利伯特,管他呢,二轮签,随便吧。
Niang and Libert, whatever, second round picks, whatever.
而且亨特的合同很划算,我觉得他年薪大约是1700万。
And Hunter's on a great deal, I think he's making like 17.
是的,对于他职业生涯的第一年来说,这已经相当合理了。
Yeah, it's pretty reasonable for It's first
这是第一年感觉像是一笔超值交易。
year that it's felt like a great deal.
没错。
Right.
哦,这真是疯狂的地方。
Oh, that's the crazy thing.
我认为,只要你能以低于2000万的年薪签下一位能在季后赛第二轮最后五分钟上场打球的球员,那就是一笔不错的交易。
I think anytime you can get somebody under 20, who can play in the last five minutes of a round two playoff game, that's a pretty good deal.
我觉得亨特和瑞伊一样,外表看起来很符合要求——个子高、身体强壮,我们能让他去防守塔图姆和布朗,但其实训练中他纯粹是个进攻型球员。
Yeah, I think Hunter's another one of those guys Rui, who looks the part, where it's like, Oh, he's this big, physical guy, and we could get him to guard Tatum and Brown, but like, in practice, he's just an offensive player.
他从未在任何时期展现过真正的防守统治力。
He's never been a defensive force at any point.
也许在某些时刻或回合中,你会想,哇,如果他能一直发挥出这种水平就好了。
Maybe in moments and possessions at a time, you'd be like, Wow, if he could just tap into that always.
所以这就是为什么我觉得他值得用一个第二轮签换,就像著名的Khris Laverde那样,那些优秀球员通常都是这么被选中的。
And so that's why I feel like he's available for, you know, a Khris Laverde in second round picks, where famously, you know, great guys get picked.
还有像克利夫兰这样稍微放手一搏的球队,他们有一些不可动摇的球员,比如达里厄斯·加兰和贾勒德·艾伦,这些人只能打一个位置,但除此之外,你希望阵容更有灵活性,能够安排德恩·韦德打那里,或者现在让德安德烈·亨特打三号或四号位。
Also like Cleveland going for it a little You know, pushing in in a way that there are certain non negotiables on their roster, like Darius Garland, Jared Allen, those guys are only gonna play one position, but otherwise, you want a little line up flexibility, you want the ability to play, you know, here, or Dean Wade there, or now DeAndre Hunter at the three four.
克利夫兰其实有一些相当吸引人的选择,不只是针对凯尔特人,而是为了在东部联盟中顺利晋级。
Like, there's some options for Cleveland that I think are pretty appealing, not just for a Celtics matchup, but really just getting through the Eastern Conference alive.
当你球队表现很好时,贸然交易会破坏现有的化学反应和氛围,这很冒险。
It's risky to make a trade when you're doing really well, to just mess with the chemistry and the vibes of what you have.
但回到波士顿的话题,我正在看亨特上个赛季的表现,因为我记得他之前对阵凯尔特人——我最爱的球队——时打得非常好。
But going back to the Boston thing, I'm looking at Hunter's last season, because I remember him just playing well against the Celtics, my favorite team.
他们在常规赛中交手四次,他在其中三场比赛中表现不错。
And they they put them four times last year in the regular season, and he was good in three of the games.
然后他们在季后赛相遇了,我不记得他季后赛对凯尔特人表现如何了,但我不太确定。
And then they played in the playoffs, I can't remember what he did against the playoffs, but I don't know.
我肯定他们在琢磨,塔图姆和布朗才是那座大山,谁曾经在他们身上取得过一些成功。
I'm sure they're trying to figure out, Tatum and Brown, that's the mountain, who's out there that's had some success against those guys.
是的。
Sure.
然后他们正在研究这些关于亨特的资料。
And then they're studying these hunter things.
但从老鹰队的角度来看,我真的不太理解。
I just don't really understand it from a Hawk's perspective.
因为他们没有自己的首轮签,除非是像……保护在前10位的那种?
Because they don't have their first round pick unless it's like, what is it, like top 10 protected?
大概是这样吧?
Something like that?
我觉得是
Think it's the
所以现在是在摆烂了吗,沃斯?
So is the tank in motion now, Wos?
当然。
Of course.
我认为一旦他们决定……,摆烂就已经开始了。
And I think the tank has been in motion once When they decided that like
杰伦·约翰逊受伤后,他们真的表现得非常好。
Jalen Johnson got hurt, they really it's really have good.
没有他,根本无法正常运转。
Not been able to function without
整个赛季都是如此。
For the season.
你知道,亨特在那里待了这么久,对吧?
And, you know, Hunter's been there for so long, you know?
他待得足够久,已经拿到了新秀续约合同。
He's been there long enough to get a rookie extension.
他不是新人了,所以从某种意义上说,对他们来说,他是个已知的常量。
Like, he's not new, so in a certain sense, like, he's a known commodity for them.
所以我能理解他们的想法:看吧,这件事已经走到了尽头,至少得从中得到一些回报。
So I can understand them being like, look, this thing has run its course, let's get at least something out of this.
我们并不是那种赢很多球的球队,而他能帮助我们填补轮换阵容中的空白,起到辅助作用。
And we're not the type of team where we're winning so much, and he helps us this sort of ancillary part that will, you know, help us out fill in the blanks rotation wise.
不如就为他们争取点什么吧,我们正准备进入重建阶段,
It's just like, let's get something for them, we're going into Get the some big I youth,
我刚查了一下。
just looked it up.
马刺队的那个签是不受保护的。
That pick's unprotected that the Spurs has.
是的,那个
Yeah, the
2025年的签。
one for 2025.
所以你甚至不能称之为摆烂交易,因为他们摆烂是为了让圣安东尼奥拿到更好的签吗?
So you can't even call it a tank trade, because what are they tanking for to give San Antonio a better pick?
顺便说一下,那个签,关于德阿隆·福克斯的事,我越想越觉得萨克拉门托得不到这个签简直不可接受。
By the way, that pick, the De'Aaron Fox thing, the more I think about it, unconscionable that Sacramento doesn't get that pick.
但他们得到了两个签,还得到了一个来自夏洛特的薄弱签,实际上最后变成了两个次轮签。
But they get two picks, they get this flimsy Charlotte pick that really turns into two seconds.
根本不靠谱。
Not real.
你昨晚看了德阿隆·福克斯的比赛吧。
You watched De'Aaron Fox last night.
除非我得到亚特兰大的那个签,否则我不会交易他们。
I'm just not trading them unless I get that Atlanta pick.
尤其是杰伦·约翰逊离队之后。
Especially after Jaylen Johnson goes out.
这可能会在第七到第十顺位之间吧。
It's like, that might be, you know, somewhere between seven and ten.
如果我要交易德阿隆·福克斯,你必须把那个签给我。
You're giving me that pick if I'm trading DeAaron Fox.
不知怎的,圣安东尼奥保留了这个签位。
Somehow San Antonio keeps it.
但那支队伍刚刚从萨克拉门托的绝对低谷中爬出来。
But that's a team that they just dug themselves out of the absolute Nadirah vibes in Sacramento.
他们的赛季变得如此诡异、如此糟糕,但最终在道格·克里斯蒂的带领下,他们终于找到了势头,阵容也逐渐理顺了。
Like it got so weird, and so bad for their season, and they finally get this momentum with Doug Christie, they finally have some things with their roster sorted out.
我不认为国王队可以合理地指望让德阿隆·福克斯闷闷不乐地坐上几个月,如果那真是会发生的情况的话。
I don't know that it's realistic to expect the Kings to just sit on a couple months of De'Aaron Fox pouting, if that's what it would have been.
是的,但这样做的目的是什么呢?
Yeah, and to what end, right?
我想是的,老鹰队的签位确实很有价值,我猜它可能会落在第十顺位左右,或者类似的位置。
Like I guess, yeah, the Hawks pick is definitely valuable, like I could see it landing, what are they, probably like in the 10 range, or something like that.
这当然是一次很有价值的签位,但与此同时,当这位球员明确表示想去圣安东尼奥时,圣安东尼奥显然已经准备好直接签下他,无论何时需要或必须这么做;而随着他离自由球员市场越来越近,他的价值反而在下降。
Which, you know, of course is a valuable pick, But at the same time, when the guy says that he wants to go to San Antonio, San Antonio is clearly positioned to sign the guy outright, if and when they need to or have to, and it's like, the closer he gets to his free agency, the less valuable he becomes.
我不禁怀疑,在这种情况下,他们到底有多少筹码能强硬地说:‘算了,你必须给我这个签位。’
I do wonder how much leverage they have in a situation to be like, Screw that, you're giving me this.
因为马刺队的赛季进展得还不错。
Because the Spurs season was going fine.
他们完全可以辩称:看,我们目前并不需要立即引进福克斯。
Like, they could make the argument that like, Look, we don't need to bring Fox in right now.
我们喜欢我们的年轻球员围绕文班亚马逐渐凝聚起来的样子。
We like the way our young guys are coalescing around Wemby.
克里斯·保罗的事情已经解决了。
The Chris Paul thing is worked out.
但愿如此,他甚至都没受过伤。
Knock on wood, he hasn't even been hurt.
所以我们这边并不着急。
And so there's no rush on our end.
因此,他们完全可以理直气壮地说:我们可以直接离开谈判桌。
So they definitely could credibly say, we could walk away from the table.
但当你看到昨晚发生的事,你就明白为什么你需要德龙·福克斯了。
But then you see what happened last night, and you're like, This is why you get DeRon Fox.
是的
Yeah.
你有这么一位非常特别、有可能成为世代级的球员。
You have this guy who's this really special, potentially generational player.
他正处于第二个赛季。
He's in year two.
我们已经看到,这些球员的成长节奏往往比我们预期的要快得多。
We've seen the timetable of some of these guys goes way faster than we expect.
现在你有了福克斯。
Now you have Fox.
所以亨特,在2023年季后赛对阵波士顿时,他场均拿到了17分6篮板,命中率37%。
So Hunter, it was the twenty twenty three playoffs when he played Boston, and he basically put up seventeen and six, 37%.
但我一直觉得,我不是说他完全限制住了塔图姆或布朗之类的球员,但我觉得,你知道,那些六号位的球员才是我们最想面对的对手。
But I always felt like, I'm not saying he shut down Tatum or Brown or anything like that, but I always felt like, you know, it's the six, guys that are the guys that you want against us.
所以从克利夫兰的角度来看,我只是想知道那场比赛有没有改变他们的想法。
So from a Cleveland standpoint, I just wonder if that game changed their mindset at all.
但我喜欢这笔交易。
But I like the trade for them.
从大局来看,巴特勒昨天发生的事,还不足以构成紧急交易讨论。
Big picture, so Butler happens yesterday, not quite worthy of an emergency trade pod.
想法是
Is Thought
关于这件事。
about it.
直到周六发生后才值得重视。
Worthy until Saturday happened.
我认为,如果没有周六的事,我们肯定会把它视为一笔重大交易。
I think if without Saturday, we'd definitely treat it as a monumental trade.
吉米·巴特勒与斯蒂芬·库里和德雷蒙德组队,整个故事就此终结。
Jimmy Butler's teaming up with Steph Curry and Draymond, like, that whole saga ends.
这是一段故事。
It's a story.
这给勇士队的赛季带来了巨大冲击。
It's a jolt to the Warriors season.
就在卢卡·东契奇之后不久。
It's just after the Luka Doncic
我们垮了。
We're broken.
计价器也坏了,
The meter is broken as
当看起来杜兰特可能加盟勇士队时,那是一笔涉及三支球队的交易,巴特勒去菲尼克斯,其他球队也参与其中,那才真正称得上是紧急交易级别。
Well, far as night when it seemed like Durant might go to the Warriors, and it was a three teamer with Butler going to Phoenix and whatever going to That was emergency trade worthy.
我当时已经准备好迎接那笔交易了。
I was ready for that one.
昨天巴特勒在消极怠工四个月、不愿去金州之后,我们能不能把这包装成一份两年续约?
Yesterday with Butler, after he sulked for four months and didn't want to go to Golden State, and then it was like, Well, can we frame it as it's a two year extension?
但其实这是一年续约,因为他本来就已经在合同中了。
But it's really a one year extension, because he was already under contract.
是的,当然。
Yeah, sure.
所以他多赚了大约六千一百万美元,或者六千九百万美元,不管多少,本质上是为了破坏迈阿密的这个局面。
So he made an extra, I don't know, $61,000,000 maybe, $69,000,000, whatever it is, to basically torpedo this Miami situation.
这值得吗?
That's Is that worth it?
你会为了九百万美元这么做吗,沃兹?
Would 60 you do that $9,000,000 Woz?
你会彻底毁掉一个局面吗?
Would you just completely torpedo a situation?
他可能为更少的钱也会这么做。
He Probably would do it for less.
事情是这样的。
So here's the thing.
那六百九十万呢?
How about six point So 9,000,000
问题是,这些儿子们原则上已经同意再给他额外两年,加上他原本已有的收入。
here's the thing, the sons had agreed in principle to give him two extra years on top of what he already had in the bank less.
什么?
What?
如果他们这么做了,那就是违规操作。
That would be tampering if they did that.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们是被禁止的。
They're not allowed
但所有这些报告都在告诉金州勇士队不行,或者让这个人走开,诸如此类,这就像在抱有希望,盼着菲尼克斯能奇迹般地从那里得到布拉德利·比尔,从而引进吉米,并真正给他那额外一年。
to Well, do all these reports about tell Golden State no, or tell this person to go away, or whatever, it's like holding out hope that Phoenix could somehow, by some miracle, get Bradley Beal out of there so they could bring Jimmy in and actually give him that extra year.
一旦这变得不可能,那就好吧,行了。
Once that became not a possibility, it's like, all right, cool.
那我们就退而求其次,选择金州勇士队。
We'll settle for Golden State.
我想赶紧离开迈阿密。
I want to get the hell out of Miami.
只是多加了一年。
It's only one year added.
我的经纪人把它表述为2020年1月。
My agent's framing it as 01/2020.
实际上更像是2011年1月。
It's really like 01/2011.
但管他呢,你知道的。
But whatever, you know.
我觉得他只是在苦苦等待凤凰城承诺给他的那额外一年。
I think he was just really holding out for that extra year that Phoenix had promised him.
我能给你...
Can I give you,
我可以表演一下迈阿密和凤凰城交易谈判的过程吗?
can I do a performance theater of how the Miami Phoenix trade talks went?
我们非常乐意。
We would love it.
每隔几天一次?
Just every couple days?
用比尔换巴特勒怎么样?
What about Beal for Butler?
不行。
No.
杜兰特的话,我们可以接受。
Durant we would do.
好吧,我们三天后再给你打电话。
Okay, we'll call you back three days later.
嘿,用比尔换巴特勒怎么样?
Hey, Beal maybe for Butler?
这有点反常
Is a perverse
模仿朱莉·德尔皮的《爱在黎明破晓前》里的假电话通话。
take on the Julie Delpy before sunrise fake phone call.
我觉得这事儿没完没了,每次迈阿密都说:不,杜兰特。
And I think it just went on and on, and every time Miami's like, No, Durant.
我们不会要布拉德利·比尔。
We're not taking Bradley Beal.
没人想要布拉德利·比尔。
Nobody wants Bradley Beal.
然后他们告诉巴特勒:我们不会要布拉德利·比尔。
And then they're telling Butler, We're not taking Bradley Beal.
巴特勒就说:那我干脆表现得更混蛋一点。
And Butler's like, Well I'm gonna act like even a bigger dick.
行吧。
Like, fine.
老兄,我们就这样一直重复下去。
Dude, we just keep doing this.
我们不会用你去换布拉德利·比尔。
We're not trading you for Bradley Beal.
是的。
Yeah.
布拉德利·比尔。
Bradley Beal.
就是说,吉米,到了某个阶段,如果布拉德利·比尔有交易否决权,那不如等到夏天再处理?
It's just like, at a certain point, Jimmy, it's worth it to take this to the summer if Bradley Beal, who has a no trade clause, okay?
这并不
It's not
就算吧,好吧,
even just like, all right,
我们得到了布拉德利·比尔,如果之后有其他机会,我们还可以拿他做交易之类的。
we get Bradley Beal, and it's like, if something comes up, we could use this guy to move or whatever.
他仍然是个不错的球员。
He's still a good player.
他不值NBA第五高的薪水,但他仍然是个能打球、能帮助球队的人。
He's not worth the fifth highest salary in the NBA, but he's still somebody who can play, who can help a team.
这也不是世界末日。
It's not the end of the world.
布拉德利·比尔,他能决定被交易到哪支球队,这简直让交易变得毫无意义
Bradley Bill, where he gets to dictate terms to the team that he gets traded to, it just makes Without absolutely no
没有交易否决权,你觉得他更容易被交易吗?
the no trade clause, is he more tradable to you?
他已经走了。
He's gone.
他已经走了。
He's gone.
我觉得问题的关键在于,不只是简单地问,你能把他交易到迈阿密之类的球队吗?
Like, I I think it is the signature hang up of it's not just like, oh, could you trade him to Miami or whatnot?
实际上,会有人愿意接手的
It's there would be a taker on the
交易市场上会有人接手的,因为你想啊,你本赛季得到他,下赛季还能留用他,之后还能在他的合同即将到期时把他交易出去。
market Because you think, like, you get him this season, you have him next season, you can trade him as an expiring.
但有了交易否决权,你就会被他绑定整整三
But with the no trade, you're stuck with him for three
年的时间,真的就是这样。
or literally years.
根本没法交易他。
Can't trade them.
说实话根本不可能。
You honestly cannot.
在我这
One of my
这期上下集的交易截止日播客里抛出的诸多犀利观点里,有一条是我觉得布拉德利·比尔在太阳队打得还算不错。
many hot takes of this two part Trade Deadline podcast, I think Bradley Beale's playing kind of well for the Suns.
你最近看过他打球吗?
Have you watched him lately?
他真的在打防守,拼劲十足,看起来也很专注。
Like he's actually playing defense, and he's playing hard, and seems dedicated.
他一直在努力。
He's been trying.
我只是不想给他五千万美元的合同。
I just don't want to pay him $50,000,000
不,他
No, he's
仍然,他是
still It's
他并不是一个灾难。
not like he's a disaster.
不,他仍然是一个能做出贡献的人。
This No, is not he's still somebody who contributes.
我认为他能为赢球做出贡献。
And I would say he could contribute to winning.
只是当你支付这么一大笔钱时,你希望他能成为持球核心,能自己创造投篮机会。
It's just when you're paying somebody like that, you would hope he's like, You're on ball guy, you're shot creating.
我知道,但为什么呢?
I know, but why?
他们做这笔交易的时候,我们怎么说的?
What do we say when they made the trade?
我们当时觉得,这太蠢了。
We were like, This is stupid.
给这么多钱,你为什么要这么做?
This is too much money, why are you doing this?
当华盛顿最初给他合同的时候,我们就说过这话。
We said it when Washington gave them the contract in the first half.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
这钱太多了。
This is too much money.
你为什么要加入不可交易条款?
Why'd you put the no trade clause in?
这简直是一连串的错误,现在菲尼克斯终于做了这笔交易,把努尔基奇交易走了。
This was a comedy of errors, and now Phoenix, so they made a trade, they finally dumped Nurkic.
恭喜他们。
Congratulations to them.
努尔基奇,他们用掉了当年从那笔愚蠢交易中得到的三个选秀权中的一个——就是2030年那个他们后来后悔送出的首轮签——换回了谁?好像是马丁中的一个,他们换回了米奇斯。
Nurkic, they used one of those three picks they got from that stupid trade they made with the 2,030 one first that they gave up that they were gonna regret, and they got back, what was it, one of the Martins, they got back Meaches.
科迪,谁?
Cody, who
每年都会换球队。
moves around every year.
是的。
Yeah.
他们换回了一些二轮签,因为现在人人都喜欢二轮签。
They got back a couple seconds because everyone loves seconds now.
当然。
Sure.
得搞到那些次轮签。
Gotta get those seconds.
你可能觉得这个1/20的机会太甜了。
Get that one in 20 chance It you looks might have gotten to sweet.
它
It
他在球队里表现不错。
looks good in the team.
1/18的概率,我们也许得到了一个轮换球员。
One in 18 chance, we maybe got a rotation guy.
我只是强烈感觉,当我们把一个首轮签拆成三个,从整体数学上看,结果会是三个类似这样的交易。
I I just have a very bad feeling we're gonna look at the total math of that breaking up the one pick into three, and it's gonna be three deals that are basically like this.
basically 用一个首轮签甩掉尤素夫·努尔基奇
Like, basically use a first to dump Jusuf Nurkic's
为了甩掉你做的一个愚蠢决定。
To dump a dumb decision you made.
是的,试图弥补另一个错误决定。
Yeah, to try to rebate another bad decision.
其他的,我们看看会发生什么,也许他们这个夏天能出奇制胜,也许他们还有时间想办法,我只是觉得,这本身就是一个失误。
The other ones, we'll see what happens, maybe they pull a rabbit out of their hat this summer, maybe there's even time left for them to figure something out here, I just, I think that was a blunder in itself.
这些儿子就像是有人把整个房子都翻新了,然后在房子里建了个巨大的电影院,六个月后却在想:我们为什么要建这个电影院?
The sons are like somebody who remodeled their whole house, and then built like a giant movie theater in the house, and then six months later we're like, why did we do this movie theater?
我们本该把承包商叫回来,必须改掉这个设计。
We should've done, bring the contractor back, we've gotta change that.
这个电影院的比喻是谁?
Who was the movie
在这个比喻里,电影院是谁?
theater in this metaphor?
那就是诺奇克,不管那个复杂的德安德烈·艾顿交易,他们当时说:我们得摆脱克里斯·保罗的麻烦。
That was the Nurkic, whatever that complicated DeAndre Ayton trade where they're like, We gotta get out of the Chris Paul business.
如果我们把他和德安德烈·艾顿换成努尔基奇和比尔,并进行这些耗尽我们所有筹码的交易,我们就会没事。
If we turn him and DeAndre Ayton into Nurkic and Beal, and we do all these swaps that kill all of our leverage, we'll be fine.
然后六个月后,他们就会说:天哪,现在我们该怎么办?
And then six months later they're like, Oh fuck, now what do we do?
他们不停地在房子里折腾,已经把房子彻底毁了。
And they're just constantly working in their house, and they've just destroyed their house.
他们的房子已经毫无价值了。
Their house has no value left.
我的意思是,他们花了10.1亿美元,又投入了1000万美元,结果现在这房子只值700万美元。
I mean They paid $1,010,000,000 and put in 10,000,000 for a house that's now worth 7,000,000.
这种毁灭,你知道的,是季后赛附加赛的第九名,还是可能的第八名?
Is destruction, you know, a ninth seed in the play in, or potentially an eighth?
这就是那种毁灭吗?
Is is that destruction?
我们还能确定吗
Are we sure anymore
他们最终会落到那个地步吗?
that that's where they're gonna end up?
我觉得看看其他季后赛边缘球队,所有正在积极调整的球队,这非常引人注目。
I think it's striking looking at the rest of the bubble teams, all teams that are making moves right now.
马刺队,我们来
The Spurs Let's
聊聊勇士队。
and talk about Warriors.
因为这和巴特勒的讨论有关。
Because this is part of the Butler conversation.
没错。
Definitely.
如果你看看西部的情况,雷霆、灰熊、火箭、掘金和湖人,我们待会儿会谈到湖人。
So if you look at the West, OKC, Memphis, Houston, Denver, and the Lakers, who we're gonna talk about.
湖人是29胜19负,我觉得他们的势头正在上升,我认为这五支球队都会进入季后赛,对吧?
The Lakers are twenty nine and nineteen, and I think arrow pointing up, I think all five of those teams are in the playoffs, right?
所以还剩一个季后赛席位。
So there's one playoff non playing spot left.
快船队战绩是29胜22负,状态看起来有点吃力。
We have the Clippers at twenty nine and twenty two, looking a little creaky.
是的。
Yeah.
明尼苏达队28胜23负,整个赛季都显得状态不佳。
Minnesota, twenty eight and twenty three, they've looked creaky the whole time.
我们有四支球队输了25场:达拉斯、萨克拉门托、菲尼克斯和金州,这样算下来是11支,然后圣安东尼奥队22胜26负,但氛围不错。
We have four teams with 25 losses, Dallas, Sacramento, Phoenix, Golden State, so now that's 11, and then we have San Antonio at twenty two and twenty six with some good vibes.
一共有12支球队还有机会。
There's 12 teams that have a chance.
这四支球队中将有四支无法进入季后赛。
Four of those teams are not going to make the playoffs.
我可以一直盯着这份名单看,你觉得哪四支会出局?
And I can stare at that list forever, it's like, who would your four be?
比如,你认为谁最有可能无缘季后赛?你会不会把圣安东尼奥列为头号候选?
Like who's your number one, would you have San Antonio as your number one pick for not making the playoffs?
我觉得他们有可能,主要是因为他们的差距
I think they might be, just because they're a little
太大了,因为他们落后太多了吗?
further because they're too far behind?
我的意思是,落后两场听起来很荒谬,但更重要的是,还有
I mean, too far behind with two games back sounds insane, but it's more that there are
两支球队在他们前面,如果他们打出五连胜,就差不多能追上了?
two So teams if in front of they went on a five game winning streak, they'd be in the ballpark?
是的。
Yes.
那会是你的选择吗?你会
That would be your Would you
同意这个观点吗?
agree with that?
我会说马刺队是第一个被淘汰的,毫无疑问。
I would say the Spurs are the first ones out, for sure.
好吧,现在有趣了。
Okay, so now it gets fun.
你的第二选择是谁?抱歉,西部竞争太激烈了,你觉得谁不会进入季后赛?
Who's your number two pick for, Sorry, the West is too loaded, you're not making the playoffs?
我觉得可能是太阳队。
I think it might be the Suns.
我也这么认为。
I think it is too.
我觉得可能是太阳队。
I think it might be the Suns.
而且我
And I
我会说可能是萨克拉门托,但我理解人们对太阳队的怀疑,毕竟
will say Probably go Sacramento, but I understand the Suns skeptic skepticism for Well,
我可以给你看看FanDuel的赔率吗?
can I give you the FanDuel odds?
看吧,这算作弊。
See, this is cheating.
马刺+370的赔率最高,说明他们也同意我们的看法。
Spurs plus three seventy has the highest odds to make the playoffs, so they agree with us on that.
是的。
Yeah.
他们觉得第二名是谁?
Who do they have second?
天啊,我真是把我的选秀搞砸了,我本该先看看这个的。
Man, say I ruined my own draft, I should have looked at this after.
萨克拉门托+290。
Sacramento plus two ninety.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
在我看来,萨克拉门托显然是第二名。
Sacramento to me is the clear second thing.
我觉得这有点不尊重扎克·莱文。
I feel like that's a little bit of Zach Levine disrespect.
你知道的?
You know?
是吗?
Is it?
我觉得马利克·蒙克、扎克·莱文和萨博尼斯的组合会很不错。
I think the Malik Monk, Zach Levine, Sabonis thing is gonna be pretty decent.
他们引进了乔纳斯·瓦伦蒂努斯,这
They brought in Jonas Valentunis, which
他们实际上并没有完全放弃控卫位置,但当你特别看关键时刻的比赛时,让马利克来组织,倒也说得通,并不那么离谱。
They is not basically have thrown away the point guard position, but when you watch especially in crunch time, it kinda makes sense with Malik running stuff, and it's not that crazy.
当他们完成瓦伦舒努斯的交易时,我心想:这是什么鬼?
Then when they did the Valenshoenus trade, was like, What the fuck is that?
这对我来说毫无意义。
That makes no sense to me.
你不可能让瓦伦舒努斯和塞博尼斯同时上场。
You can't play him and Cebonis at the same time.
我当时想:等等。
And I was like, Wait a second.
然后我突然回想起那些糟糕的费城比赛。
And I started getting flashbacks to bad Phoebe games.
于是我想到:哦,那些家伙曾经是队友。
And I'm like, Oh, those guys were teammates.
然后你去查一下,发现那些家伙是年轻人,他们竟然莫名其妙地学会了如何共存,或者他们免费得到了这些人。
And then you go read it, and those guys are boys, they've figured out how to weirdly and either play with each other or they got them for free.
而且他们现在身边全是经验丰富的职业篮球运动员。
And they just have all these professional veteran basketball players.
我会选菲尼克斯胜过他们。
I would put Phoenix over them.
菲尼克斯在FanDuel上的季后赛赔率是+198。
Phoenix is plus 198 on FanDuel to make the playoffs.
我觉得菲尼克斯这事,就像你从风声里听说的更衣室情况一样。
I think the Phoenix thing, like the stuff you hear through the grapevine about the locker room.
令人震惊。
Shocking.
我们的教练。
Our guy Coach
布德,可能有点像唐尼·尼尔森在尼克斯的那种情况,完全搞砸了。
Bud, maybe a little Donnie Nelson on the Knicks ish, where it's just not working out at all.
你可能不会这么想,但看起来KD可能又去了另一支让他不开心的球队。
You're not gonna be this wise, but it seems like KD might be on another unhappy team.
从来没有任何记录显示这种情况发生过,但布克今年整个赛季都显得异常沮丧。
There's been no track That's record of that over the never happened, Booker did looks just miserable at Weird all year for him.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
然后比尔在主场比赛中遭到嘘声,所以我会把他们排第二,萨克拉门托排第三。
And then Beal is getting heckled at home games, so I would have them second, and Sacramento third.
你那边是怎么排的?你的顺序是?
What do you have, what's your order for
我排的前几名和你差不多,我想说一下,不是因为我希望这样,而是因为我担心这种情况可能发生。
I the top would say about the same, I wanna put this out there, not because I want it to happen, but because I fear it could happen.
如果达拉斯小牛队没能进入季后赛,作为达拉斯的儿子,我希望还能有家可回,但我担心这座城市会被彻底摧毁,是的。
If the Dallas Mavericks do not make the playoffs, as a son of Dallas, I would like to be able to go home again, and I fear that the city would be razed Yeah.
到他妈的
To the fucking
所以达拉斯是负110,金州是正126,说实话,我会押金州能进季后赛,而不是达拉斯。
So Dallas is minus one ten, and Golden State is plus one twenty six, and I gotta be honest, I would bet on Golden State to make the playoffs over Dallas.
我觉得达拉斯这事可能会搞砸。
I think this Dallas thing could go bad.
我们还没经历凯里连续三周的伤病。
We haven't had the three week Kyrie injury.
我不信任AD的健康状况。
I don't trust AD's health.
这支球队很奇怪。
The team's weird.
虽然有三巨头的传闻,但克莱才是三巨头之一。
There's big three stuff going on, but Clay's in the big three.
感觉我们已经完了。
It's like, we're done.
2020年时克莱是三巨头之一,但现在他已经不在了。
Twenty twenty's Clay in the big three is out.
而且球迷群体非常愤怒,
And also the fan base is so angry,
情绪如此敌对,氛围如此糟糕,我真觉得球队可能会彻底崩盘。
and so hostile, and the vibes are just so brutal that I could see it tail spinning.
我真的觉得会这样。
I really could.
我认为这个理论是用AD来替代卢卡的产出,或者说是他不在场时的产出不足,因为AD几乎整个赛季都打出了全明星首发级别的表现,让你变成一支防守巨兽。
I think the theory that you replace Luca's production, or lack of production because he's not on the floor, with AD, who's like, you know, played at an all star starter level damn near the whole year, and you become this defensive juggernaut.
我认为这个理论在常规赛中是站得住脚的。
I think the theory is soundness, specifically in the regular season.
如果他们在常规赛中就是一支非常强硬、靠防守硬扛比赛的球队的话。
If they're just like, you know, a really hard nose, like, we grind out games defensively, team in the regular season.
这一点,我
That, I
但我不认为这在季后赛中也成立。
don't buy it as a playoff.
他们
They
确实选了更优秀的马丁兄弟。
did just the better Martin brother.
是的。
Yeah.
知道吗?
Know?
他们赢了,靠的是马丁。
They They won paid
和马丁一起。
with Martin.
不幸的是,波士顿队不在这个分区打球,所以我也不知道凯莱布·马丁能有多强。
Unfortunately, Boston doesn't play in this conference, so I don't know how good Caleb Martin can be.
我只是觉得
I just think
这不是他们需要的方式。
Not what they needed, the way.
我只是觉得,一个有动力的吉米其实很符合金州的需求——一个能持球进攻、不是斯蒂芬·库里的人,还能防守,即使他已远不如从前。
I just think a motivated Jimmy actually fitting a Golden State need, meaning somebody who can do something off the dribble, that isn't Steph Curry, and you know, can play defense, even though he's not what he used to be at all.
他过去是个顶级防守者,现在不是了,但他依然远超及格线。
He used to be an ace defender, he's not that, but he's way more than competent.
还有激励因素,我觉得吉米的‘F U’因子会达到非常高的水平。
And just the motivational factor, I think the F U Jimmy factor is gonna be at a very high level.
你知道的,德雷蒙德是个超级好胜的人,我理解为什么赔率会这样。
And you know, Draymond, super competitive guy, I understand why the odds are such.
金州勇士25胜24负,达拉斯26胜24负,我猜你得赢下大约46场才行——这不仅仅是成为六支季后赛球队之一,你还想排在第七或第八名。
Golden State twenty five and twenty four, Dallas twenty six and twenty four, and my guess is, you gotta get to maybe 46 wins to be It's not just about being one of the six playoff teams, but you wanna be seven or eight.
你不想被迫连续赢下两个客场。
You don't wanna have to win the two road games in a row.
我想聊聊吉米的‘F U’因子。
I wanna talk about the Jimmy FU factor.
我们先暂停一下,来做这个播客。
We're gonna take a break for the podcast.
有时候在篮球比赛中,30分的价值可能超过30分,现在通过FanDuel的‘30分挑战’,在周五的NBA比赛中,你还能获得30%的利润加成。
Sometimes in basketball, 30 points could be worth more than 30 points, and now you can get a 30% profit boost from the ringer with FanDuel's 30 on 30 during Friday's NBA action.
FanDuel与The Ringer联手,当你押注球员得分超过30分,或下注我们全新的独家‘30分挑战’特别市场,比如任何比赛时,都能获得30%的利润加成。
FanDuel, the ringer, teaming up to give you a 30% profit boost when you either pick a player to score more than 30 points or bet on our new exclusive 30 on 30 special markets like any game.
看看周五的赛程,我觉得你可以跟上SGA的节奏。
Just looking at the Friday slate, I don't know, you could ride the SGA train.
他动不动就砍下50分。
He's dropping 50 points left and right.
他要对阵多伦多。
He's playing Toronto.
他们根本防不住任何人。
They can't guard anybody.
你可以选凯德·坎宁安对费城,也可以选字母哥对亚特兰大,我挺看好后者。
You could do Cade Cunningham against Philly, you could do Giannis against Atlanta, I like that one.
有不少不错的选择。
There's some good ones.
等到了周五我会发推公布我的选择,但如果你也想跟这些选项或者自己选的话。
I'll tweet out my picks when we get to Friday, but if you wanna ride those or make them your own.
在全美第一体育博彩平台FanDuel Sportsbook的应用里,或者访问fanduel.com/bs,寻找30于30的投注机会,本周五赢取更高回报。
Look for a 30 on 30 on America's number one sportsbook, FanDuel Sportsbook, in their app, or head to fanduel.com/bs for your chance to score a bigger payout this Friday.
不要错过了解30分价值的机会,尽在FanDuel。
Don't miss your chance to find out how much 30 can be worth with FanDuels.
30于30活动仅限美国部分州年满21岁者参与,或在华盛顿特区年满18岁且现场参与。
30 on 30 must be 21 plus in president in select states, or 18 plus and present in DC.
需主动注册,奖金将以不可提现的盈利加成令牌形式发放,适用限制条件,包括令牌有效期和最高投注额,详情请见sportsbook.fanduel.com条款。
Opt in required bonus issued as non withdrawal profit boost tokens, restrictions apply, including any token expiration and max wager amount, see terms at sportsbook.fanduel.com.
如有问题,请拨打1-800-GAMBLER热线,或访问rg-help.com。
Again, problem, call one-eight hundred gambler, or visit rg-help.com.
所以,我之前也说过,我对此有非常强烈的看法。
So, and I've said this before, and I feel really strongly about it.
我认为这笔交易对金州勇士来说非常划算。
I actually thought that was a great trade for Golden State.
我觉得他们并没有真正放弃什么。
I don't think they gave up really anything.
我知道他们很喜欢安德鲁·威金斯,但从本质上讲,这是一笔NBA的二换二交易,你只是在钻系统空子,本质上就是把威金斯换成了巴特勒。
I know they loved Andrew Wiggins, but just fundamentally it was an NBA two ks trade where you're just cheating the system, and you're basically just turning Wiggins into Butler.
把库明加排除在外,
Keeping a Kuminga out of this thing,
库明加太棒了,那个受保护的选秀权什么的。
Keeping a I'm Kuminga is amazing, the protected pick, whatever.
对我来说,关键在于,如果你在想,巴特勒现在还行吗?
The key to me would be if you're looking at it going, Is Butler still good?
他还能成为那样的球员吗?
Can he still be that guy?
因为去年我们没看到。
Because we didn't see it last year.
你知道,他一直缺阵,错过了季后赛,今年的表现也时好时坏。
You know, he kept missing games, missed the playoffs, this year was spotty.
我觉得我以前在播客里提过,但大约五六周前,他在底特律打了一场特别出色的比赛。
And I think I talked about this before in the pod, but like five, six weeks ago, he had a game in Detroit when he was just awesome.
是的。
Yeah.
那场比赛你回看就能明白,上League Pass看一眼就够了。
And that was, you can go back, you can watch it on League Pass, that's all you need to see.
这可不是那种‘吉米投进几个三分,表现不错’的比赛。
This was not one of those, Oh, Jimmy made some threes and had a good game.
他简直太炸了,他很生气,我觉得他是对迈阿密不满。
Like he was fucking awesome, he was pissed off, I think he was mad at Miami.
我觉得这简直就是他的交易价值试镜录像,他在那场比赛里彻底爆发了。
I think this was his trade value audition tape, and he just ran amok in this game.
我觉得他在金州也会这么做。
And I just think that's what he's gonna do in Golden State.
我不知道这种状态能持续两个月吗。
I don't know if it's gonna last two months.
我不知道能不能持续两年两个月。
I don't know if it's going to last a year and two months.
我觉得两年后,他们可能会陷入灾难,那时候他们会想:天啊,我们有德雷蒙德和这个家伙,这到底是什么情况?
I think two years from now it could be a catastrophe for them, where they're just like, Oh my God, we have Draymond and this guy, what the hell?
但短期内,趁着库里的时间窗口,你必须这么做。
But short term, with Curry's window, you got to do it.
关于这笔交易,我有两点特别喜欢。
Two, couple things that I love about the deal.
第一,它尊重了斯蒂芬时代的尾声。
One, it pays deference to the end of the Steph era.
吉米的合同基本上和斯蒂芬的合同是同步的。
So Jimmy's deal basically coincides with, you know, Steph's deal.
是的。
Mhmm.
第二,吉米·巴特勒是个疯子。
Two, Jimmy Butler is a maniac.
他会非常有动力。
He's going to be extremely motivated.
而且他比安德鲁强得多,你可以怎么说都行。
And he's an upgrade to what Andrew you can say whatever you want.
他显然是对安德鲁·维金斯的一种明显提升,维金斯有时候表现好,有时候又不稳定,总之就是那样。
He is a clear talent upgrade to Andrew Wiggins sort of sometimes here, sometimes there, whatever.
第三,我喜欢这一点:它澄清了关于库明加的传闻,因为对于这些年轻球员,我们经常看到这种情况。
And then third, I like that it just clarifies the comminga stuff, because with these young guys, we see it all the time.
当他们整个赛季都卷入交易流言时,情况就变得很模糊,但现在一切都清楚了。
When they're in these trade rumors for an entire season, it's like, all right, that's now been clarified.
你将会留在这儿,球队的阵容就是这样,咱们出发吧。
You're gonna be here, this is what the team looks like, let's go.
我对勇士队的这笔操作非常看好。
I'm really high on this for Golden State.
除非库明加在下一小时就被交易了。
Unless Kuminga's traded in the next hour.
他确实有可能被交易。
Which he might be.
但即使保留他,以便将来可能将他纳入另一笔交易,也非常重要。
But even preserving him to potentially include him in another deal is important.
我认为吉米和威金斯的比较,像安德鲁·威金斯这个赛季表现得相当不错,我并不是想贬低他,但吉米在创造机会方面完全是另一个层次,最重要的是,他是个可靠的终结得分点,正如我们之前讨论的,同时他还能作为斯蒂芬·库里无球进攻的重要发起点,而威金斯根本不太适应这种角色。
And I think the Jimmy Wiggins comp, like Andrew Wiggins has had a perfectly fine season, I don't mean to diminish it, but Jimmy is a totally different level of creator, and most importantly, he is a go to scorer, as we've discussed, but also a point trigger man for a lot of the Steph Curry off ball stuff, in a way that Wiggins is just not comfortable doing.
所以现在,除了德雷蒙德,还有帕斯卡尔(如果他担任这个角色)之外,又多了一个能胜任这项任务的人。
And so now you have another person who can do that, in addition to Draymond, in addition to Pajemski, if you have him in that role.
你有了一个真正能打出勇士队想要的进攻节奏的人。
Like, you have someone who can actually make some plays for the way Golden State wants to play.
是的,这在关键时刻很重要,但更重要的是,每四场比赛他都能在某一场中表现得极其出色。
Yeah, there's the crunch time piece, but there's also the every four games he's just gonna be awesome in a game.
目前这支勇士队,除非斯蒂芬表现神勇,你昨晚看他们对阵犹他队就知道了,他们可能一连五分钟完全打不开,然后突然就输掉比赛。
Right now this Warriors team, unless Steph is awesome, you saw it last night against Utah, they can just suck for five minutes, and all of a sudden blow a game.
他们已经输掉了很多本不该输的接近比赛。
They've blown a lot of uncharacteristically close games.
我说这话的时候敲敲木头,我真的很喜欢这些东西。
You know, I'm going to say this knocking on wood, I love stuff.
他正处于职业生涯的不同阶段。
He's at a different point of his career.
是的
Yeah.
他仍然能达到巅峰状态,但无法像以前那样稳定地做到。
He can still hit the heights, but he can't do it nearly as consistently.
他无法扛起一支球队。
He can't put a team on his back.
不,2022年总决赛时,斯蒂芬已经处于职业生涯的不同阶段了,事实就是如此。
No, it's not, twenty twenty two finals, Steph is not, he's at a different point of his career, he just is.
但我仍然认为他可以成为一支强队的出色拼图。
But I still think he could be a really great piece of a good team.
关于巴特勒,对我来说的问题是,我看到的他在底特律的那次表现,是每两周才出现一次的情况吗?
With Butler, the question for me is, that Detroit thing that he did that I saw, is that like a once every two weeks thing?
他能随时调动出那种状态吗?
Could he dial that up?
他能带领球队前进吗?
Could he carry them?
因为他们可能得靠他来扛起球队。
Because they're gonna kind of need to jump on his back.
当库明加回归后,如果他们留下他,现在他们有了替补得分点,但球队人数却变少了,我觉得这对他们来说也很奇怪。
And then when Kuminga comes back, if they keep him, and now they have some scoring off the bench, they have less guys in the team, which I think was a weird thing for them too.
他们之前有十二三个球员都需要上场,现在人数精简了。
They had like twelve, thirteen guys that needed to play now they've got the numbers down.
但我只是觉得,从本质上讲,这是一笔很棒的交易。
But I just thought fundamentally it was an awesome trade.
作为篮球迷,我仍然对这笔交易感觉不太好,但我只是觉得,我们之前有过这样的时刻:这位球员年薪5200万,明年还是5200万,而且这甚至不是他合同的最后一年。
I still don't feel great about it as a basketball fan, but I just think that's We just had these moments where this guy who's making 52, and then 52 next year, it's not even the final year of his deal.
他明年还有一项球员选项可以选择续约,但他已经决定:我不喜欢现在的处境了,我要把它搞砸。
He has a contract next year with a player option he can opt into, and he's just decided, I don't like my situation anymore, I'm gonna torpedo it.
我真的觉得,当下一个劳资协议到来时,他们该怎么解决这个问题呢?
I really feel like whenever the next CBA comes up, how do they figure out a wrinkle for this?
因为如果你是个热火队球迷,你肯定会想:刚才到底发生了什么?
Because if you're like a Miami fan, you're just gonna be like, What the fuck just happened?
我们只是把吉米·巴特勒换成了安德鲁·威金斯。
We just turned Jimmy Butler into Andrew Wiggins.
我的意思是,
I mean,
这就像你正在和一个愿意赴死的人玩胆小鬼游戏,你该怎么赢呢?
how do you It's like if you're playing a game of chicken against a guy who's willing to die, like, how do you win?
对吧?
Right?
我真的不知道。
Like, I just don't know.
不,这是因为多米尼克·托雷托
No, it's because Dom Toretto
还有所有速度相关的
and everything fast
你将会去的地方。
as you're gonna go.
直接冲着你来。
Going right at you.
他愿意这么做。
He's willing to do it.
那你怎么赢过这种人?
Like, do you win versus that?
而且,你知道,我个人不会像吉米那样去处理这件事。
And, you know, and again, I personally wouldn't have carried it the way Jimmy did.
他显然认为,这可能是他在NBA的最后一次重大收入机会。
The way he's obviously looking at it is like, this is literally his last payday ever in the NBA, major payday.
他觉得,我必须不惜一切代价确保赢得这场比赛。
And he's looking at it like, I have to do whatever I have to do to make sure I secure that win.
不幸的是,事情变得很难看。
And unfortunately it got ugly.
我能理解那种感觉——很糟糕。
And I can understand feeling Ugly.
它变得
It got
简直就像变得面目全非。
It was like, got disfiguring.
是的,情况很糟。
Yeah, it was bad.
那感觉就像香草、斯凯、汤姆·克鲁斯那种级别的脸,有点
It was something like vanilla Sky Tom Cruise face level It some
很酷的家伙。
cool guy.
我一直支持吉米·沃特,因为他表现得超出了预期。
And I've been carrying Jimmy Water just in the sense that he's overachieved.
他在迈阿密的表现远超球队签下他时的期望,也远超大家对他的预期。
He was an A plus player for Miami for what they did when they got him, what the expectation was and what he actually delivered.
而他却觉得:‘为什么你们不相信我会再次超越预期?我整个职业生涯不一直都是这样吗?’
And for him to feel like, yo, like why won't you place faith in me that I'm gonna over deliver again as I've done my entire tenure year?
他这么说:嘿,这简直是一记耳光
Him being like, Yo, this is a slap
是的,但当你接连缺席比赛时,这么说确实很难——我觉得这正是迈阿密的问题。
of Yeah, but that's a tough one to say though when you're just missing games left and right last Which I think was Miami's problem.
听着,首先你今年和明年都还在合同里,多打点比赛吧。
It's like, Dude, first of all, you're under contract for this year and next year, and play more.
但莱利又玩起了老一套。
But then Riley did the old guy thing.
那正是
That was
他一贯的做法。
what he does though.
他在勒布朗离开前两天对他这么干过,勒布朗对此很受伤。
He did it to LeBron, two days before LeBron left, and LeBron took it personally.
我其实挺喜欢他每次这么做的,但问题是:你真需要一个疯狂的老头来管理你的篮球球队吗?
I kind of love every time he does it, but the question is, do you need an old crazy guy running your basketball franchise?
因为他明显不在乎了,他根本不在乎了。
Because he clearly doesn't, he gives no shits anymore.
他确实如此,但每个明星离开迈阿密时都感到这样,这绝非巧合。
He does not, but it's also not a coincidence that every star leaves Miami kind of feeling like this.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的。
You know?
到最后,总是搞得一团糟。
By the end, it's always ugly.
从来没有什么和平的权力交接。
There's no peaceful transitions of power.
就连哈桑·怀特塞德都说:我他妈的只希望结局能好一点。
Even Hassan Whiteside, he's like, I'm fucking, I just wish it ended better.
所以他们还得到了金州勇士队的首轮签,连续两年前10位保护,之后则无保护。
So they also got Gold States first, which is top 10 protected for two years in a row, then unprotected.
我不害怕,我在那支本垒打时仍有工作人员。
I'm not scared, I still have staff during that home run.
可怜的丹尼斯·施罗德。
Poor Dennis Schroeder.
这人能不能找个
Can the guy just find a
房子,可惜的是,由于当前的文化,人们才会做出这样的评论。
house Unfortunately, to live remarks about because current culture.
我最后一次查的时候,每个职业体育联盟都有交易。
Last time I checked, every professional sport has trades.
天哪,是的。
Oh my god, yeah.
但他被困在这个新角色里,受薪金上限影响:如果你的薪资超过1280万美元,任何超过一定上限的球队都不能为你买断合同。
But He's kinda stuck in this new role with the apron, where if you're over 12,800,000.0, nobody who's over a certain apron can buy you out.
我认为只要超过任何一层上限,无论是第一层还是第二层,你
I think it's if you're over any apron at all, first or second, you
在1280万美元这个级别上也无法签下他,因为有八支球队根本无法
can't sign by a 12,800,000.0 level too for like certain So there's like eight teams he just can't even
得到。基本上,如果他的合同略高于非税全额中产特例,就无法与任何超过工资帽的球队签约,所以买断
get Basically, bought out and go your contract is just over the non taxpayer full mid level, which his is like by a hair, like just barely, then you can't sign over any, sign with any apron team, it's a So buy
我有一件事没搞明白迈阿密的情况,因为实际上曾经有个可能性,他们只用威金斯、凯尔·安德森和施罗德就换来了他。
one thing I didn't get with Miami, because I actually, there was a world where they just get Wiggins, Kyle Anderson, and Schroeder for Yes.
感觉他们基本上就是说:我们不想要
It feels like they basically just said we don't want
我们更想要薪资空间?
We'd rather have cap space?
但当像热火这样的球队——无论你怎么评价他们的管理风格,他们确实是出色的人才评估者——却决定对丹尼斯·施罗德说谢谢但不用了,这很能说明问题。
But it's telling when a team like the Heat, say what you will about their personality management, they're pretty good talent evaluators, and they have just decided thanks but no thanks on Dennis Schroeder.
我就
I'll just
告诉你,我昨晚和我爸聊了,迈阿密有一大堆球员专门克制凯尔特人,而丹尼斯·施罗德不知为何也特别克制凯尔特人。
tell you, my dad and I talking last night, Miami just has a slew of guys who kill the Celtics, and Dennis Schruder kills the Celtics for some reason.
温斯洛在2022年对阵他们时表现非常出色。
Wiggins had a lot of success against them in 'twenty two.
凯尔·安德森这个人整体上就很特别,我们当时在想,希望他们别留下这些家伙,因为如果我们碰上七场系列赛的话
Kyle Anderson's just weird in general, and we were like, I hope they don't keep all these dudes, because if we see them in like a two seven series
你真的担心这个版本的热火队吗?
You really worried about this version of the Heat?
我总是担心迈阿密。
I'm always worried about Miami.
我总是担心他们。
I'm always worried about them.
从不放松对热火队的警惕。
Never not worried about the Heat.
目前,热火队在东部落后第四名三个胜场。
So right now, the Heat are three games out of the fourth seed in the East.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这是他们新的轮换阵容。
And this is this is their new rotation.
他们有泰勒·赫罗和特里·罗齐尔,基本上在负责组织进攻。
They got Tyler Hero and Terry Rozier, more or less running point.
恐怖特里。
Scary Terry.
邓肯·罗宾逊,他们从猛龙队引进了达维翁·米切尔。
Duncan Robinson, they brought in Davion Mitchell from the Raptors.
哦,天哪。
Oh, no.
另一个我一直挺喜欢的球员,没错。
Another guy who I've always kinda liked, Sure.
真想看看他能在一支像样的球队里表现如何。
Kinda wanted to see him on a decent
安德鲁·威金斯,当然还有海伍德·海史密斯,海梅·哈卡兹。
Andrew Wiggins, of course, Haywood Highsmith, Jaime Hakaz.
巴姆和卡利尔·韦尔、尼古拉·约格什一起打四号位。
Bam's been playing the four with Khalil Ware, Nikola Yogesh.
韦尔这一个月表现不错。
Ware's been good for like a month.
大白的
Big White's
韦尔非常出色。
Ware is very good.
还有凯尔·安德森。
And Kyle Anderson.
你敢说这不是你听过的最迈阿密热火风格的球队吗?
Tell me that is not the most Miami Heat ass team you've ever heard.
这绝对是凯尔·安德森,最迈阿密热火风格的球员之一。
It's definitely Kyle Anderson's one of the most Miami Heat guys
他们肯定是一支很难对付的球队,我只是觉得现在的波士顿队太
They're definitely gonna be an annoying team to play against, I just think this version of Boston is just too
哦,我对波士顿队不担心他们。
Oh, I'm not worried about them for Boston.
好吧,那你们两个都这么想。
It's too Okay, that makes two of you.
我不想打迈阿密,他们对波士顿使了那种绝地心灵控制的招数。
I don't wanna play Miami, they fucking pulled Jedi mind trick shit against Boston.
他们确实有一群实力不错的轮换球员。
They definitely have a bunch of solid rotation guys.
关键是,你在这轮系列赛里真正害怕的是谁?
It's just like, who individually are you scared of in a series?
你觉得塔拉·雷杰尔会押注谁?
Do think Tara Rajer would bet on?
是不是太早了?
Too soon?
来吧,让我们得到宽恕,
Come on, leave us absolved,
别说了。
stop it.
本节目由FanDuel赞助。
This segment is sponsored by FanDuel.
迈阿密现在有薪资空间,他们低于奢侈税,拥有交易特例,也许在四十五分钟截止前他们还会再做一件事。
Miami has cap space now, they're under the tax, they have a trade exception, and maybe they'll do one more thing before the forty five minutes from now deadline.
我不知道,伙计,赫罗的表现如此出色,巴姆也打得更好了。
I don't know man, the way Hero's playing, BAM's been playing better.
不知从哪里冒出来,他们似乎多了一点自己的风格。
Where out of nowhere feels like they have a little bit more of an identity.
他们有一些投篮手,我们看看他们能否从罗杰那里获得更多,自从完成那笔交易后他表现一直很差,但作为一次出其不意的反击,当你在系列赛中以1比2落后并疑惑发生了什么时,我仍然觉得他们在我眼中值得关注。
They have some shooting, we'll see if they can get more from Roger, who's been really bad ever since they made that trade, but just as a sneaky, you're down two-one in a series against them wondering what happened, I still feel like they're on the radar for me.
东部没有其他球队能比得上。
Nobody else in the East is.
在你越过四号种子之后,这是唯一一支让我在系列赛中会有点担心的球队。
That's the only team, once you get past the four seed, that's the only team I'd be like a little worried about in a series.
你还有别的球队吗?
Do you have anybody else?
我觉得雄鹿队仍然很有意思,而且我觉得魔术队,如果他们能真正整顿好,也仍然值得关注。
I think the Bucks are still interesting enough, and I think the Magic, if they ever get their shit together, are still interesting.
是的,我
Yeah, I
不过我猜他们在进攻端还有很多问题要解决。
guess they've got a lot to figure out offensively though.
我猜雄鹿队现在有了库兹马,因为他当时状态火热。
Guess the Bucks, now that they got Kuzma, because he was red hot.
没错,他当时
Mean, he was
打得非常好
playing great
我们能聊聊这个吗
this Can we talk about
那个?
that?
这个赛季表现得非常出色。
Was doing great this season.
如今的道歉听起来是什么样子?
What does the apology sound like these days?
我从未见过正负值能低到负
I've never seen plus minuses that could get to like minus
他已经有五年没在真正的NBA球队打过球了。
He 50 hasn't played on an actual NBA team for five years.
这已经是他在NBA西伯利亚的第五年了。
This is year five in NBA Siberia.
那是他自己的选择,他有选择的余地。
He had his choice, that was his choice.
他有离开的选择。
He had options to leave.
比如可以去更有竞争力的球队。
Could have been for competitive teams, for example.
说得对。
Fair.
也许他在寻找更好的夺冠机会。
Maybe he was looking out for a better championship situation.
我只是觉得,2020年在湖人队时,他扮演的是最纯粹的角色球员。
I just think in 2020 on the Lakers, he was the ultimate role guy.
他到底为什么要这么做?
Why is he really doing this?
是的。
Yes.
2020年。
2020.
他才是真正的角色球员。
He was the ultimate role guy.
再说一遍,他之前合作过的最后两位优秀球员是布拉德·比尔和
Again, the last two good players he played with were Brad Bill and
谁?
who?
这是鲍勃·卡林顿吗?
Is this is this Bob Carrington?
罗布,现在这种情况你听好了。
Rob, is this happening right Listen.
到了这个时候,凯尔·库兹马是个出色的切入手。
At this point, Kyle Kuzma, great cutter.
出色的切入手,不是顶尖射手,但需要时能命中空位投篮。
Great cutter, not a great shooter, but can make open shots when called upon.
明白吗?
Okay?
那糟糕的射手呢?
How about terrible shooter?
他之前的投篮命中率大概是27%左右。
He's shooting like 27% from previous I would say
他在一支毫无希望的球队中,投篮质量糟糕透顶。
his shot quality has been horrible on a team that's going nowhere.
这个赛季,他完全没有任何职业精神。
He has shown no professional pride whatsoever this season.
他一直在表现得很差。
Been actively bad.
他一直在表现得很差。
He's been actively bad.
他看起来像是在自动模式下打球。
He looks like he is on autopilot.
我只是觉得,当你效力于一支真正有目标的球队时,情况是不一样的。
I just think it's different when you play on a team that's actually playing for something.
当然。
Absolutely.
我
I
我觉得他可能是本赛季最差球员的有力竞争者。
think he's in the running for worst player of the season.
哇。
Wow.
比如,我们之前在讨论最差球员奖,如果你真看过奇才队的比赛,我觉得他绝对是本赛季我见过的最差球员之一。
Like, we were doing LVP, if you've actually watched Wizards games, I think he's one of the worst players I've seen this season.
他能突然醒悟,重新找回状态吗?
Can he just flip the switch and put it back?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我的意思是,像他这样效率低下、消极对抗,还总是这么懒散,真的很难做到。
I mean, it's hard to be that inefficient, that passive aggressive, and that much just straight chilling all the time.
我的意思是,这真是一种罕见的技能。
Like, it's it's really a rare skill.
奇才队的篮球状况简直糟透了。
The Wizards basketball situation is hell.
太糟糕了。
It's bad.
很难受。
It's hard.
有那么糟吗?
Is it that bad?
比如,他们有一群年轻球员。
Like, have a bunch of young guys.
他们有乔丹·普尔,他实际上打得还不错,这个乔丹·普尔。
They have Jordan Poole playing actually pretty well Jordan this Poole.
我不确定。
I don't know.
有那么糟吗?
Is it that bad?
你是队里的老将。
You're a veteran on the team.
你并不希望去年他们把你交易走。
You wanted you didn't want them to trade you last year.
他们正试图把你交易到达拉斯。
They're trying to trade you to Dallas.
你心想:我想留在这儿。
You're like, I wanna be here.
我这么说吧,如果雄鹿队没有放弃一位对他们球队至关重要的球员,而克里斯·米德尔顿又确实无法再达到他们所期望的水平,那这根本不是问题。
So I'll put it this way, like this wouldn't be a problem if what the Bucks weren't giving up is a player who was very important to their team and Khris Middleton, who just can't do it at that level that they need him to do anymore.
他做不到。
He can't
移动。
move.
他状态很差,他有两个糟糕的发挥。
He's got bad, he's got two bad acorns.
但他们需要的是能做一些类似克里斯·米德尔顿事情的人,而凯尔·库兹马更接近托里安·普林斯,而不是健康的克里斯·米德尔顿。
But what they needed was somebody who could do some Chris Middleton adjacent things, and Kyle Kuzma is closer to Torian Prince than he is to healthy Chris Middleton.
这是个大问题。
Is a big problem
对于一个出色的、类似克里斯·米德尔顿的球员来说。
for a great Chris Middleton esque guy out there.
不,不是在交易现在的克里斯,但这就是那个困境。
No, and not in trading Chris in his current form, but that's quandary that
雄鹿队知道,今年这些球员一直是个无足轻重的角色。
the Bucks know, found to this himself year guys has been a non entity.
偶尔会出现。
Been a occasional There
两周前有一段时期,他在三场比赛中有两场得分为零,简直是零蛋。
was a stretch two weeks ago when he had zero points in two of three games, like the goose eggs.
有很多交替的情况,
Was a lot of alternating,
但不知怎么的,他三分命中率高达45%左右,简直不可思议。
But somehow he's shooting like 45% from three or something crazy.
几乎看起来,
Almost looking,
对于这些球员,你可以让四号位和尤素夫搭档,或者在需要时和布鲁克搭档。
play four for these guys next to Jusuf, or next to Brooke if you need him to.
而且再说一次,我认为这个角色定位
And again, I think that role play
丛林狗那个人还在里面。
jungle dog guy is still in there.
哦,我们在录音呢。
Wos, we're recording this.
最后一件事,因为我觉得库兹马这件事会奏效。
One last thing, because I think the Kuzma thing is gonna work.
去年夏天组建美国队时,库兹马是个直言不讳的球员,他说:‘这些家伙都是大牌NBA球员,总得有人来承担特定角色。’
When Team USA was assembled last summer, Kuzma, who's like an outspoken tour guy, he's like, yo, these guys are big NBA players and names, somebody's gonna have to fill a role.
总得有人来做这些脏活累活。
Somebody's gonna have to do these dirty work things.
德文·布克曾 famously 说过:‘我愿意’,或者类似的话,这很能说明问题——我明白在一个追求伟大目标的团队中意味着什么。
And Devin Booker like famously said, I will or whatever, quote, This completed, is cool to explain to you, like, I understand what it means to be on a team that's trying to do
做些有意义的事。
something meaningful.
五年前,德怀特·霍华德就在那支队伍里。
It's five years ago, Dwight Howard was on that team.
你看,拉简·隆多也在那支队伍里。
Look, Vaishan Rondo was on that team.
疫情,疫情,我只是觉得
COVID, COVID, I it just
我觉得,德克作为教练时,拜登总统还活着。
think, think Doc as a coach Joe Biden was alive.
他是那种会因为你没有正确履行角色、没有和亚赫亚配合好而骂你的类型。
Is the kind of guy who will curse you out for not doing the right thing in terms of playing your role, playing next to Yahya's
我会从另一个角度说。
I'll go the other way.
我觉得多克会讨厌凯尔·库兹马。
I think Doc's gonna hate Kyle Kuzma.
我觉得他会讨厌
I think he's gonna hate
我觉得他会说:我们居然为了这小子做了交易?
I think he's gonna be like, I can't believe we traded for this guy.
为什么当初不
Why didn't
我的球探说,再过三四周,当这件事开始
And my scouts tell in three, four weeks when this thing is
真正运转起来时,我们再回来。
actually working, we'll come back.
我们拥有平局决胜票。
We get the tiebreaker vote.
这不会顺利的。
It's not gonna go well.
是的。
Yeah.
他是凯尔·库兹马。
He's Kyle Kuzma.
哇。
Wow.
关键是,当你处理这种规模的交易时,这对雄鹿队来说是一笔巨大的交易,他们一直等待着合适的时机,要么交易掉克里斯·米德尔顿,要么交易掉布鲁克·洛佩兹。
Here's the thing, when you approach a trade of this magnitude, and this is a huge trade for the Bucks, they've been waiting to either trade Khris Middleton or Brook Lopez for the right move that came along.
这并不是正确的选择。
This is not the right move.
我要去看看我们的YouTube聊天。
I'm going into our YouTube chat.
感谢所有发送问题的朋友。
Thanks to everybody who's sending questions.
Raptallion说,如果不是因为库兹马,我们可能不会有‘Din shitty’这个绰号。
Raptallion says, hey, if it weren't for Kuzma, we might not have the nickname Din shitty.
我忘了这回事。
I forgot about that.
我忘了库兹马和丁威迪之间的恩怨。
I forgot about the Kuzma Dinwiddie feud.
所以人们想知道他们是否可以交易乔丹·普尔。
So people wanna know if they can trade Jordan Poole.
他今年表现得相当不错。
He's playing pretty well this year.
他现在也是他们轮换阵容中的老将了。
He's also their, I wanna say, the elder statesman of their rotation right now.
那么乔丹·普尔会是奥兰多魔术队的目标吗?
So is Jordan Poole a Orlando Magic candidate?
我个人不觉得他是奥兰多魔术队的球员,但是,
I don't think he's an Orlando Magic player, personally, but,
你知道的。
you know.
奥兰多队知道他们是可以做交易的吗?
Does Orlando know they're allowed to make trades?
我们很快就会知道了。
We're gonna soon find out.
我觉得他们做了沃斯尼奇的交易,然后就直接说:好了,到此为止。
I think they did the Wosnyvich trade, and they're just like, Mic trap.
我们不再做任何交易了。
No more trades for us.
我们已经做完了。
We did it.
他们可能在寻求一些补强方面应该更迫切一点,毕竟知道
They probably should be a little bit more desperate in she terms knows of getting some they
陷入
fall in
爱上他们的年轻球员。
love with their young guys.
所以他们仍然认为这些球员都会以重大方式成长,这并不令人惊讶。
So it's not that surprising that they still think, you know, all of these guys are gonna come through in a major way.
杰伦·萨格斯受伤了,我认为这一点在他们真正的实力中被低估了。
Jalen Suggs going down, I think, is just underrated in how they really
很难想象。
hard to imagine.
结果他才是他们的MVP,谁想得到?
Turned that he was their MVP, who knew?
我以为是保罗。
I thought it was Paolo.
对他们球队很重要。
Important to their team.
关于密尔沃基队的库兹马交易,这其实是一笔纯粹的金钱操作,他们不得不浪费掉去年选中的首轮签,AJ·约翰逊因此低于薪资帽,这就引发了一个问题:为什么劳资协议这么烂?
So with the Milwaukee, that Kuzma trade, which is really a money trade, they have to waste their first round pick they took last year, AJ Johnson got under the apron, which raises the question, why did the CBA suck so much?
联盟怎么就变成了所有人都在拼命压低薪资帽、做财务操作、节省税款?
How did the league just turn into just people trying to get under the apron, make financial moves, save tax money?
我知道一方面有NBA、老板们、亚当·西尔弗,这些可能是地球上最聪明的律师;而另一方面,却只有几个球员,有些人只是因为觉得能和勒布朗合照很酷才接了这份工作,结果每次都被人耍得团团转。
I know it's like on the one hand you have the NBA, the owners, Adam Silver, probably the smartest lawyers on the planet, and then on the other side you have a couple players, some dude who took the job because they thought it'd be cool to get a picture with LeBron, and they get worked every time.
太恶心了。
Disgusting.
这是两回事。
It's two things.
这太糟糕了。
It's terrible.
没人能让我相信,这不会让球员损失金钱。
So nobody's gonna convince me that this doesn't cost players money.
人们说,不,篮球收入是保障的,球队也必须达到最低支出标准,但那又怎样。
People say, Well, no, the basketball revenue is guaranteed, and teams have to spend to a floor, and like but that's cool.
但这些都是事实。
Those are literal facts though.
对。
Yeah.
不,这没问题。
No, that's cool.
是的。
Yeah.
但球队们却做得太过头了。
But like teams going beyond, above and beyond.
当然,当然。
Sure, sure.
需要做的是增加球员薪酬总额。
What is called for is more money in the player pool.
现在球队只会说,我们没有这个选择。
And now teams will just say, we don't have that option
我明白你的意思。
I see what you're saying.
因为这些原因。
Because of these things.
球员们同意这一点的原因是新的劳资协议生效了,他们的收入翻了一倍。
And the reason why the players agree to it is that the new CBA kicked in and they two x ed the money.
所以当你赚了这么多钱时,就会想:我们为什么要为这个拼命?
So when you're making all this money, it's like, why are we going to bat for this?
我们的财富比以往任何时候都增加了两倍半。
We're richer than we've ever been by two and a half times x.
因此,这种情况反过来让老板们获得了这种优势。
And so that situation conversely let the owners get this.
这 literally 让乔·拉科布可以永远在最初五六年里,一直大幅超过工资帽,一直缴纳奢侈税。
And it's literally so that Joe Lacob could forever just be like, you know, his first five, six years, just always spending way over the cabin, always going into the luxury tax.
现在他可以毫无顾忌地对球迷说:伙计们,第二条奢侈税线取消了。
Now he could go to his fan base without any retribution and say, Guys, second apron out.
是的,我无能为力。
Yeah, my hands are tied.
我觉得
I think
我无能为力。
my hands are tied.
你知道,
You know,
一个男人能怎么办呢?
what can a guy do?
老板们简直就是,
The owners just literally like,
那个,真的有薪资帽以上限制吗?
is that like, there's an apron?
我的天啊。
My goodness.
关键就在于,你所描述的这种状况,本质上长期以来一直就是这样。
That's the thing, like, ultimately what you're describing is in some way the way the leak has been for a long time.
他们当时主要只是想规避税收。
It was just they were mostly trying to dodge the tax.
现在,即使你的薪资超过了税收线,也需要绕过更多的限制,而且处罚也更严厉。
Now even if you are above the tax, there are more lines to dodge, and harsher penalties.
我以前从未见过,有这么多交易的首要原因竟是这个。
I've never seen it be the number one reason for this many trades before.
我们一直都有财务方面的影响之类的问题,但这次不一样。
We've always had financial implications and stuff, this is different.
你现在有八、九、十支球队都在说:我们这么做,只是为了能降到第一、第二、第三条 apron 线以下。
You have eight, nine, 10 teams that are just like, We're doing this because it gets us under apron one, apron two, apron three.
我也觉得球迷们没兴趣花时间去理解,他们根本不在乎,这太复杂了,最后就演变成了一场‘有’与‘无’的篮球之争。
I also think the fans don't want to take the time to understand it, they don't care, it's confusing, and it turns into this have, have not of basketball conversation.
而且没人能解释清楚
And nobody can explain to
它到底解决了什么问题?
me what problem it was solving.
在销售方面,这解决了什么问题?
What was solved by this in terms of selling it?
嗯,看起来他们之所以这样,是因为我们之前讨论过扎克·拉文这件事,现在想交易扎克·拉文变得更难了。
Well, it seems like they were So I talked about this, we talked about this, about the Zach Levine thing, where it's harder to trade Zach Levine.
于是扎克·拉文就说:好吧,那我就卷起袖子,为芝加哥打出一个出色的赛季。
So Zach Levine then goes, All right, I guess I'll roll my sleeves up, and I'm going to have an awesome season for Chicago.
反正我也去不了别的地方。
It's not like I can go anywhere.
但每一个扎克·拉文背后,都有十种其他方式出了问题,现在看起来球员流动更多了,被买断的人更多了,阵容更替也更频繁了。
But for every Zach LaVine, there's been 10 other ways that this went wrong, and it just seems like there's more player movement, there's more guys getting bought out, there's more roster turnover.
我们又做了一笔交易,顺带一提。
We had another trade, by way.
我们得到了什么?
What do we get?
快船队交易走了特伦斯·曼,这位深受喜爱的快船老将,总是能打出T曼的精彩表现,还有博恩斯·海兰德,他简直再合适不过了,换来了博格丹·博格丹诺维奇和三个次轮签。
The Clippers have traded Terrence Mann, a beloved Clipper guy forever, who always had the T Man game, and Bones Highland, who couldn't have been more available, for Bogdan Bogdanovich in three second round picks.
这下才像话了。
Now we're talking.
快船队需要一个像这样的、能替补上场点燃球队的家伙。
The Klips needed a heat checky, off the bench kind of guy like this.
我本来特别希望丹佛能得到博格丹诺维奇,因为他有那种‘约卡’般的气质,但你知道的,丹佛被禁止做交易或花钱,他们可是零奢侈税球队。
I was really hoping Denver would get Bogdanovich because he has the, you know, the jokage thing, but as you know, Denver's not allowed to I make trades or spend think they're a zero apron team.
听着,赛季第一周,斯特鲁德的话题,还有克里斯蒂安·布朗的事,我当时就想,泽克·纳吉,泽克·纳吉前几天还投进了几个三分球,
Look, first week of the season, the Stroudh talk, even the Christian Brown stuff, I was like, Zeke Najee, I was like, Zeke Najee made a couple threes the other day,
我当时就想,这到底怎么回事?
and I was like, what the
到底发生什么事了?
hell is going on?
我当时就想,伙计们,
Like, I was just like, guys, like,
我明白。
I get it.
你爱你的年轻球员,等等。
You love your young guys and whatever.
你这么说,是不是在群里没吹朱利安·斯特瑟?
Did you say this like you're not talking up Julian Strather in the group
不,现在这个群已经不是那样了。
No, tag this group is now.
多找点人。
Have more dudes.
天啊,我觉得斯特拉这表现比之前好多了。
Damn, I'm like, damn, Strah, this is kind of better than
我以为是这样。
I thought it was.
所以也许他们会被证明是对的,但你说得对,比尔,我真希望他们能搞个类似博格丹那样的操作。
So maybe they will be vindicated, but you're right, Bill, I would have loved to see them do something like a bogey thing.
当他们卷入扎克·莱文的争夺战时,我真的很兴奋,据说如此。
Was excited when they were in the Zach Levine sweepstakes, allegedly.
我当时对那份合同很满意。
Like, I was happy with that contract.
这发生在五年前的凯尔特人队,他们要么签巨额合同,要么签小额合同,中间没有过渡,你根本无法签下1600万到2000万美元级别的球员,因为合同根本拼不起来。
This happened in the Celtics five years ago, where they either have giant contracts or small contracts that no in between, and you can't get the 16 to $20,000,000 guy because you literally can't put the contracts together.
是的。
Yep.
博格多诺维奇和快船队。
Bogdanovich and the Clippers.
我的意思是,他们这笔引援我很喜欢。
I mean, love the pickup for them.
这是一次低买高卖的操作,我们必须承认这一点。
It is a buy low thing, and we need to acknowledge that.
博吉斯正经历着他职业生涯中最糟糕的赛季,甚至包括进入NBA之前,他真的完全不在状态。
Bogies having the worst season of maybe his entire professional life, including pre NBA, just has not had it.
他一直是个被低估的奥运会后状态下滑的球员。
He's been an underrated post Olympics slowdown guy.
几乎所有人都如此。
Almost everybody Yeah.
这个赛季,他在奥运会后表现得有点慢,脚步也略显迟缓。
Into the Olympics has been a little slow, a little step slow this season.
这确实是个问题。
It's been a thing for sure.
所以我希望看到他重新找回自己比赛的某些部分,尤其是让他和一群高防守价值的球员一起为快船队效力。
So I would love to see him recapture some parts of his game, surrounding him with high, like, high leverage defensive personnel with the Clippers.
这支球队极度需要得分能力,具体取决于哈登那晚的状态以及他受到的防守压力,还有卡哇伊每天的健康状况,他们正需要波格丹诺维奇能提供的东西。
That's a team that is so desperate for shot making, depending on what's going on with Harden, how he's being pressured that night, where Kawhi is in terms of his health on a day to day basis, they need what Bogdanovich can provide.
如果这就是代价,那为什么不呢?
And so, if this is the cost, absolutely, why not?
我可以给你读一下他的数据吗?
Can I read you his stats?
我甚至都不想听他们的数据。
I'm a little worried to even hear them.
场均10分。
10 points a game.
是的。
Yeah.
投篮命中率很低。
The shooting percentages are bad.
你知道通常50-40-90是命中率的标准吗?
Well, know how normally fifty, forty, 90 is the standard for percentages?
他是个37%、30%、88%的球员。
He's a 37, thirty, eighty eight guy.
这不是你想要的。
Not what you want.
7.6次助攻。
7.6 PR.
这简直快接近布莱恩·詹姆斯那种神级水平了。
It's like nearing Brian James level of God.
抱歉,Wos。
Sorry, Wos.
但去年,他场均17分。
It's been But last year, 17 a game.
是的。
Yeah.
而且
And
我觉得当个本地人的辩护者,而不是喜剧演员,我挺自在的。
I feel okay being I a like local the apologist, not a comic.
是的,每次和他在一起,我都觉得,首先,亚特兰大对他来说绝对是支完全错误的球队。
Yeah, always feel with him like, first of all, Atlanta could not have been more of a wrong team for him.
我不知道特雷·杨是不是他的催化剂。
I don't know if Trae Young is the catalyst for him.
我想看到他加入一支球队,那里你会进场,打八分钟,我们会为你设计战术。
I wanna see him on a team that's like, you're coming in, you're gonna play eight minutes, we're gonna run plays for you.
我们会为你跑动。
We're gonna run you
完全放权给你。
all Ultimate the green light.
放手去干吧,做你自己。
Go nuts, do your thing.
对于老鹰队来说,特伦斯·曼,另一个长轮换球员。
And then for the Hawks, Terrence Mann, another long swing guy.
是的。
Yeah.
我身边有些快船球迷一直在问,他们什么时候才会让这小子大显身手?
There's some Clipper fans in my life who are like, when are they gonna unleash this guy?
但从来都没发生过。
Never really happened.
从未真正
Never really
从未真正发生过。
Never really happened.
博恩斯。
Bones.
博恩斯?
Bones?
他怎么样?
What about him?
他肯定是NBA的一名球员。
He is a player in the NBA, that's for sure.
一个在三十年前更有意义的球员。
A player that made a lot more sense thirty years ago.
当我刚刚开始,再次为掘金队的每一件事喝彩时,我坚信博恩斯将会成为真正的球星。
Back when I was just, again, applauding everything the Nuggets did, I just swore Bones was gonna be a He was the truth.
一个人。
A person.
但他通过了一次智商测试失败了。
But then he failed an IQ test.
他和尼古拉耶维奇一起打球时并不开心。
He wasn't happy playing with Nikolayovich.
不,是的。
No, yeah.
那可是智商测试的顶级标准。
Which is like the number one IQ test.
他抱怨在一支球队里得不到足够的上场时间,而那支球队就像
He was complaining that he wasn't getting enough tick on a team that like
是的,尼古拉耶维奇。
Yeah, Nikolayovich.
他认为自己比贾马尔·默里更强。
He thought he was better than Ja'Mal Murray.
是的,真难啊。
Yeah, tough.
现在他即将加入他的第三支球队。
And now he's about to be on his third team.
没错。
Yep.
几乎到了我们可以用‘骨岛’取代迪安·韦特勒和重播内容的程度了,这简直就像一次人格热度测试。
Almost borderline we could replace DeAnn Waiters and the rewatchables with the Bone It's Bone Island heat almost like a personality heat check.
好吧,那么亚特兰大,
Alright, so, Atlanta,
他们真的在彻底重建。
they're really gutting this thing.
我想,你知道,从球队未来的方向来看,这说得通,他们更倾向于杰伦·约翰逊和扎卡里·里西凯,对吧?
I guess, you know, it makes sense in the way that the future of their team is more Jaylen Johnson, Zachary Rysichay oriented, right?
就像里西凯。
Like Rysichet.
我觉得这里面有些东西是可行的。
I think there's something there that works.
你现在非得马上处理所有这些琐事吗?
Do you have to do all of this housekeeping right now?
我不太清楚为什么非得现在就做这件事。
I don't exactly know why it would need to happen right now.
是的,我明白他们的想法,他们不保留自己的选秀权,这就像是:既然要输,为什么还要给对方一个更好的签位?
Yeah, I get the, I guess the idea that they're not keeping their pick, it's like, why are you losing and giving them a better pick?
这就像是,已经没了,彻底没了。
It's like, that's gone, it's out the door.
我们得
We gotta
在我听到这个之前就得这么做。
do this before I've heard this.
这就像是我们已经失去这个签位了。
It's like we already lost the pick.
我们真的会在意是第四顺位还是第十二顺位吗?我个人会在意。
It's totally do we care if it's four, I 12, would personally care.
我会说,天哪。
I would be like, oh my god.
报复性的那一部分。
The spite piece.
是的,我们以前见过这种情况发生。
Yeah, We've stick it to seen this happen in the past.
我记得快船队有一年,为了摆脱巴隆·戴维斯的合同,把他们的首轮签交易了出去,嗯,我们就直接认了。
I remember the Clippers, that one year when they traded their number one to get rid of Baron Davis' contract, like, Yeah, we're just gonna eat it.
结果后来变成了凯里·欧文。
Then it turned into Kyrie Irving.
你永远无法预料。
You just never know.
我只是不想去验证这一点。
I just wouldn't to wanna find out.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。