本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
欢迎来到Burn Boot Camp播客。
Welcome to the Burn Boot Camp Podcast.
我是您的主持人摩根·克莱因,我是联合创始人兼CEO,和我的丈夫、公司愿景家德文·克莱因一起。
I'm your host, Morgan Klein, cofounder and CEO, along with my husband and company visionary, Devin Klein.
together,我们与出色的团队一起,不仅会在健身房里帮助你突破身体极限,更会在Burn Boot Camp播客中助你突破心理、情感和精神上的界限。
And together, with our amazing team, we're gonna help you push past your limits, not just physically in in our gyms, but right here, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually on the Burn Boot Camp Podcast.
我们将共同面对挑战,突破障碍,成为最好的自己。
Together, we will take on challenges and breakthrough barriers to transform into the best possible version of ourselves.
我们不仅仅是一个健身房。
We are more than a gym.
我们是一个社群。
We are a community.
你的社群。
Your community.
让我们一起,Burn Nation。
Let's go Burn Nation.
Burn Nation
Burn Nation.
大家最近怎么样?
What is up, everybody?
欢迎回来,各位。
Welcome back, folks.
我们又来录制新的一期了。
We are here for another episode.
特里什·佩纳今天到场了。
You got Trish Pena in the building.
特里什,最近怎么样?
What's up, Trish?
哦。
Oh.
嗨,DK。
Hey, DK.
今天我们很兴奋。
We are excited today.
嘿。
Hey.
我们今天要给播客做一个小小的调整。
We're we're we're gonna do a little pivot on the podcast.
你们想听听今天的调整吗?
You guys wanna hear about the pivot today?
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
好的。
Alright.
我们要做一个小小的调整。
We're gonna do a little pivot.
我听到了你们的反馈,我们一直在网上搜寻那些最热门的新闻,你知道的,世界上正在发生的大事。
I heard your feedback, and we've been really sourcing the Internet for, like, the biggest headlines, the, you know, the things that are happening out in the world.
还有很多这类内容,我认为非常重要,我们会继续融入到播客中。
And there's a lot of that stuff that I think is really important that we're gonna continue to incorporate into the podcast.
但健康和健身领域并没有太多突发新闻。
But health and fitness isn't doesn't have a lot of breaking headlines.
明白吗?
Alright?
但当有科学新发现、新研究、新论文、令人兴奋的重大进展、新政府政策之类的消息时,我们会把这些带给你们。
But when there is science, new research, new papers, new exciting big things, new government policies, new things like that, we're gonna bring those to you.
别担心。
Don't worry.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
说实话,我有点厌倦了总是讲那些‘睡前五件不该做的事’之类的文章,对吧?
To be honest with you guys, I'm getting a little bit bored just going through the five things that you shouldn't do before you go to bed articles, right?
我的意思是,我觉得我们应该进行更深入、更成熟的对话。
Like, we got to we got to have a more sophisticated conversation than that, I think, I believe.
而且,你知道吗?这正是我从Burn Nation以及所有观众和听众那里整体听到的声音。
And, you know, that's my that is my that's what I'm hearing collectively from Burn Nation and all of our viewers and listeners.
所以,无论是在YouTube、Spotify还是Apple,我们都感谢你们的到来。
So whether on YouTube, Spotify, or Apple, we appreciate you guys being here.
我们会做出改变,转向主题式内容。
We're gonna change it up and go thematic.
明白吗?
Okay?
我们会转向主题式内容。
We're gonna go thematic.
所以,今天大家的主题是:健身入门蓝图。
So today's theme, everybody, is your beginner blueprint to fitness.
明白吗?
Okay?
现在,我们要来探讨一些文章。
Now, we're gonna go through some articles.
我们将观看一些视频,并深入探讨你的动机。
We're gonna go through some videos, and we are really going to dive into defining your why.
理解锻炼,以及它与一般活动和专注训练之间的区别。
Understanding exercise, the difference between it and activity, and focused training.
好的。
Alright.
我们将讨论如何建立日常习惯。
We're gonna talk about establishing a routine.
你可能听过,养成一个习惯需要21天。
You've heard it takes twenty one days to form a habit.
那么,真的如此吗?
Well, does it?
这种说法准确吗?
Is that true?
这到底意味着什么?
What does that all mean?
这到底是什么意思?
What's that all about?
我们来谈谈这个。
We're gonna talk about that.
我们该怎么恢复呢?
And what do how do we recover?
我们该如何优先考虑恢复?
How do we prioritize recovery?
我们还会简单介绍一下一些营养基础知识。
And we're just gonna touch on some nutrition basics as well.
所以,各位女士们、先生们,如果你是高手,像特蕾莎或我一样,参加过成千上万次训练,吃过各种蛋白质和蛋清,懂得烹饪和所有这些技巧,那么今天你会听到很多积极的肯定。
So ladies and gentlemen, if you are super advanced, if you are like Tricia or me and you've done thousands of camps and you've eaten all the proteins and the egg whites and you know how to cook and all the things, you're gonna hear a lot of positive reinforcement today.
你可能会听到一些以前没听过的内容。
You're gonna hear some things you probably haven't heard before.
但主要的是,我和特蕾莎将努力帮助你们学习,以便你们能够去教育他人。
But mostly, what I'm gonna try to do and what Tricia's gonna do is help educate you so that you can help educate others.
这就是在Burn Nation这里的宗旨。
That is the name of the game here in Burn Nation.
一人教一人。
Each one teach one.
我们是一个社区,我们的社区网络效应正是如此运作的。
We are community, and the network effects of our community work as such.
当我们登上播客分享我们的想法,当我们教你吃得不同、训练得不同、思考得不同,对吧?
When we come on the podcast and we share our thoughts, when we teach you to eat differently, train differently, think differently, right?
当我们教你保持运动,这种哲学如何融入你的生活,那么你就能将这种哲学内化,拥有一个可以相信、可以依靠的东西。
When we teach you to keep moving, what that philosophy is in your life, well then you're able to take that philosophy and and you have now something that you can believe in that you can stand on.
这是一种价值,然后你就能把这种价值传递给其他人。
And that's a value and then you're able to go give that value to other people.
而这正是这一切的核心——传递善意。
And that's what this is all about is just paying it forward.
所以,是的,我们会再多讲一点。
So yes, we're going to be a little bit more.
我认为今天我们要讨论的主题属于基础层面。
I would say Tricia elementary in terms of the topics that we're discussing today.
但我自己也常常陷入这种误区。
But I'm a victim of doing this myself.
有时候你觉得自己比实际更聪明,而真正需要做的其实是回归基础。
Sometimes you think you're smarter than you are, and what you really need to do is go back to the basics.
关于成功,我学到的是,成功就是不断放大基础,一遍又一遍地重复基础,而不是试图变得过于复杂或花哨。
What I've learned about success is that all it is is scaling up the basics, doing the basics over and over and over and over, not trying to get too complex or too fancy.
复杂性是执行的敌人。
Complexity is the enemy of execution.
所以我们需要做的,就是保持简单,简单即高级,我们将以此理念继续前进。
So what we need to do, keep it simple, simple as sophisticated, and we're gonna move forward with that philosophy.
明白吗?
Makes sense?
说声是的。
Say yes.
准备好了吗,特里西亚?
Ready, Tricia?
是的。
Yes.
我准备好了。
I'm ready.
我们今天来谈谈想法吧?
Let's thoughts today?
我对这个感到兴奋。
I'm excited about this.
而且我也觉得,你知道,对于那些正在听的、已经做过上千次训练的人,也许你已经有点偏离了基础,但你身边也有些人正难以真正起步。
And I also think, you know, for the people out there that are listening that are you know, have done those thousand camps that you maybe do you have gotten a little away from the basics, but then you also have those people in your life that are struggling to really get started.
这个播客或许能很好地帮助他们学习,你们可以围绕这个展开对话,帮助他们建立健康的生活习惯。
This could be a really good podcast to help educate them, and you guys can have a conversation around it and help them get those healthy habits in place.
所以它可能不是专门为你们准备的,但你们之所以在听,一定是因为你们生活中有个人需要听到这些。
So it might not necessarily be for you, but you're listening to it for a reason because there's someone in your life that needs to hear this.
没错。
That's right.
我们都明白,没有动力就不可能开始任何事情。
And so we all know that we can't just start something without any motivation.
好的。
Alright.
所以今天我们播客首先要回答的问题是:什么是动力?
So the first question that we have to answer today during the podcast is what is motivation?
对。
Yep.
动力是什么?
What's motivation?
朋友们,动力就是以下这样。
Motivation, my friends, is the following.
它是获得快乐或避免痛苦。
It is the gain of pleasure or the gain of play of pain.
你要么在获得快感,
You're either gaining Mhmm.
要么在避免痛苦。
Pleasure or you are gaining pain.
就是这样。
That's it.
你做任何事的唯一原因,就是追求快感或逃避痛苦。
That's the only reason why you do anything, because you're pleasure or pain.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以,如果我们真的想激励自己,并长期坚持一种生活方式,那就需要找出我们的痛苦来源和快感来源。
So if we are going to really motivate ourselves and be able to stick to a lifestyle for the long run, then what we need to do is identify our source of pain and our source of pleasure.
你生活中想要什么,不想要什么?
What do you want in your life and what don't you want in your life?
人们常常会告诉你,嘿,定义你的理由。
And people, you know, often will let you say like, hey, define your why.
好吧?
Alright?
是的,我认为这很有价值和实质意义。
And yes, I think there's a lot of merit and substance to that.
我们必须这么做。
We have to do that.
但你真正做的不仅仅是定义你的理由。
But what you're really doing isn't just defining your why.
你真正做的是定义你会获得什么或会失去什么。
What you're really doing is defining what you're going to gain or you're going to lose.
让我们聚焦一下,特蕾莎。
And, let's dial in, Tricia.
我要问你一个问题。
And I'm gonna ask you this question.
我要向你提问,因为我想让你今天为大家解释一下。
I'm gonna come to you on this cause I want you to explain to everybody today.
我就拿你今天当个例子。
Like I'm going use you as an example today.
我希望你能真正解释一下,你的动机是什么。
Like I want you to really explain like what your motivation is.
当我提到这些心理学原则时,你是如何将它们应用到生活中,又是如何思考的。
And when I say these principles psychologically, how kind of how you adapt that to your life and how you think about it.
如果我们仅仅因为害怕失去或渴望获得、因为痛苦或快乐而受到激励,那么好吧,让我们再深入一层。
And so if we're if we're motivated only out of loss or gain of of pain or pleasure, then, okay, let's dial that in one layer deeper.
这到底意味着什么?
What does that actually mean?
你所说的痛苦和快乐,具体是指什么,德文?
What do you mean pain or pleasure, Devin?
因为痛苦可能就像纹身,也可能像失去亲人,范围太广了。
Because pain could be like, you know, getting a tattoo or pain could be, you know, losing a loved one or pledge there's such a wide scope of it.
对吧?
Right?
或者快乐可能是阳光洒在脸上的感觉,也可能是你从未上过大学,却看到孩子大学毕业的那一刻。
Or pleasure could be, feeling the sun over your face or it could be, you know, watching your child graduate college when you never did.
对吧?
Right?
这其中有着一整套丰富的情感谱系。
There's there's a whole spectrum of of emotion.
但关键在这里。
And but here's the key.
当你深入探究你真正被什么驱动时,那就是人们常说的那件事。
When you dial in to what you are absolutely motivated by, that's gonna be that thing that why that people talk about.
当你真正沉浸其中时,你会发现什么。
When you're dialed into it, here's what you'll find.
你会发现,这种动机的来源——无论是获得快乐还是避免痛苦——始终、完全、100%与爱相关联。
You'll find that that motivation source, the gain of pleasure or, or the, gain of pain is associated directly, always, 100% with every human being to love.
你生命中爱着谁?
Who do you love in your life?
当你没有做那些你一直承诺自己要做的事情时,这会对你的生活中最重要的人产生什么影响?
And when you don't do the things that you keep promising yourself that you're going to do, how does it affect how does it affect those people that you love in your life the most?
是的。
Mhmm.
这就是游戏的本质。
This is the this is the game.
这是我希望你们所有人认真倾听的心理关键点。
This is the psychological linchpin that I want all of you to listen very, very closely.
我希望你们现在就接受这一点,并对此采取行动。
And I want you to take this right now, and I want you to do something with it.
因为这才是真相,而我们大多数人一生中只是说:我想减肥。
Because this is the truth, and most of us have gone through life just saying, I wanna lose weight.
这只是表面现象。
This is surface level.
我想减掉体脂。
I wanna lose the body fat.
我想感觉良好。
I wanna feel good.
我想看起来不错。
I wanna look good.
这些都有其价值的目标。
These are all goals with merit.
有价值的目标,如果没有执行,就毫无意义。
Goals with merit mean absolutely nothing without the execution.
那么我们该如何执行呢?
So how do we execute?
我们如何真正做到呢?
How do we follow through?
那就是绝对不后悔。
It's the absolute unregret.
那就是你一生中永远无法跨越的东西。
That's the thing that you are You are never you are never going to move through life.
如果你未来的结局就是这样,那你永远都不会再向前迈进一步。
You will never take another step forward if that's going to be your outcome in the future.
好吧,现在我要转向特里西亚,我只想问你一个问题。
All right, so I'm going to go to Tricia now and I'm just going to pose a question to you.
然后我会让你进去,过程中我会不断向你提问。
And then I just want you go in and I'll ask you questions along the way.
希望在家收听的你,能跟着我的提问一起思考,就像特里西亚那样去探索自己。
And hopefully you at home as you are as listening to this, you can follow along with my questioning and you can kind of explore yourself along as Tricia does.
所以当你定义你的‘为什么’时,我们来谈谈这个。
So when you define your why, let's talk about this.
它最初对你来说意味着什么?
What did it first mean to you?
当你第一次听说‘为什么’这个概念时,你是如何开始定义它的?
How did you first start defining, like, what your why was when you first heard about it?
然后现在,你是如何定义它的?
And then fast forward, how do you define it today?
我们就从这里开始吧。
Let's start there.
我可以问个澄清的问题吗?
Can I ask a clarifying question?
请说。
Please.
这具体是关于健身,还是关于我每天努力成为最好的自己?
Is this specific around fitness or like why I show up as or I try to show up as the best person of myself, like, every day?
完美。
Perfect.
完美。
Perfect.
对吧?
Right?
很多人一开始都走错了方向,因为他们没有关注我刚才说的内容。
This is where so many people start off the wrong way because they don't dial into what I just said.
是的
Yeah.
这是爱。
It's love.
那就是你所追求的,就是这一点。
That's what you're that's the that's it.
你不是在试图获得更多爱,也不是害怕失去爱。
It's not you're trying to gain more love or not lose love.
好的。
Okay.
这才是你的目标。
That's your goal.
这才是人生的终极目标。
That's the life's goal.
现在,健身可以成为你个人目标的一部分。
Now fitness should be, could be, can be a part of your personal goals.
这不是每个人目标的一部分,嗯。
It's not a part of everyone's goals Mhmm.
就他们定义如何获得或失去爱的方式而言。
In terms of their definition of how to gain or lose love.
你明白我的意思吗?
You follow me?
是的。
Yeah.
所以这个目标与健身无关。
So the goal is it has nothing to do with fitness.
健身仅仅是一个潜在的工具,你可以将其融入如何达到目标的答案中。
Fitness is merely, the vehicle that potential vehicle that you could incorporate into the answer of how to get to where you're going.
天哪。
Goodness.
哦,这是一个非常大的问题。
Oh, it's such a it's such a big question.
如果你在这个问题上卡住了,我也可以提供我的例子。
And if you ever get stuck on this, I can come in and give you my example as well.
我认为,当你在生活中经历各种挑战时,所有你经历的事情都是通向别处的基石。
Well, I think as you, you know, go through life's hurdles, and I always think that like everything you go through are building blocks that get you somewhere else.
如果我要坦诚地说,我很久以来都没有真正明确过自己的动机,也许直到有了孩子才开始思考。
And if I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't think I had I was intentional about my why for like the longest time, maybe until I had kids.
从那时起,我才开始思考我为什么出现,因为那时我才真正感受到压力——其他父母也能理解,因为现在有人依赖着你。
And then that's when I started to think about my why of why I'm showing up because I think that's when I really felt the pressure and I'm parents out there can relate of like people now rely on you.
我认为,也正是在那时,你开始向内审视,意识到自己的一些缺点、坏习惯,以及那些你并不引以为豪、不希望孩子继承的事情,你想要为了他们变得更好。
And I think that's also when you go internal and you realize maybe some of your downfalls and some of the bad habits that you have and some of the things that you just aren't proud of and that you don't want your kids to pick up as a habit or you want to better yourself for them.
所以我的答案是,我的动机就是我的孩子。
So my answer is gonna my why is my kids.
但我觉得光是这样说可能还不够。
But I feel like that's not gonna be good enough
对那些人来说。
for those.
不。
No.
我觉得你快接近了。
I think it's you're getting close.
为什么?
Why?
因为你想要更多的爱,而不是更少,是的。
Because you want more love, not less Yeah.
来自你的孩子。
From your children.
所以,我们如何获得动力呢?
So here's how we get motivated.
现在我们回到痛苦与快乐。
Now we go back to pain and pleasure.
明白吗?
Okay?
我们先从痛苦开始,因为痛苦是一种非常强大的动力,远比快乐或所谓的快乐更强大。
Let's start with pain because pain is a very powerful motivator, a far more powerful motivator than pleasure or that than, pleasure is.
所以,我现在想让你问自己一个问题。
And so what I want you to, ask yourself right now is the following question.
你必须敞开心扉,某种程度上还得走进一个黑暗的地方。
And you have to be vulnerable, and you kind of have to go to a dark place here.
是的。
Yep.
而且人们都害怕这样做,是的。
And and people are scared of this Yeah.
因为他们不敢直视镜中的自己。
Because they don't want to look at themselves in the mirror.
我不得不这么做。
I've had to do it.
我知道。
I know.
这太可怕了。
It's terrifying.
我有心魔,朋友们。
I I have demons, guys.
对吧?
Right?
我不得不做了所有这些工作。
And I've had to do all this work.
我永远不会建议你们任何我自己都没做过的事。
I would never suggest anything to you that I haven't done to myself.
所以,特蕾莎,对你来说问题是:如果你明知道那些让你生活变得更糟的事情,却还是每天醒来后感到后悔,那该怎么办?
So, Tricia, the question for you is how if you didn't if you, the things that are making your life worse and you know it, that you wake up the next day and you regret.
到目前为止,对你来说这些事还很小。
At this point, it's very small for you.
所以,给我稍微夸张地描述一下。
So dramatize it for me a little bit.
明白吗?
Okay?
好的。
Okay.
这五年前,或者十年前,可能情况不一样。
This five years ago might have been ten years ago might have been different.
你有很多工作要做。
You've a lot of work.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,好吧。
So okay.
所以,回答这个问题。
So answer this question.
如果你不做那些你说过要做的事,那些你知道你必须做的事,那些你没做就会后悔的事,这会对你的孩子在十年、二十年后产生什么影响?他们会如何看待你?
If you don't do the things that you say you're gonna do, that you know you need to do, that you regret not doing, how does that affect your children ten and twenty years from now, and how do they look at you?
他们看待你的方式,会像你改掉这些负面习惯后可能看待你那样积极吗?
Do they look at you as positively as they could look at you if you take your negative negative habits?
我希望你做的,是把你的痛苦投射到未来。
And what I want you to to do is project your pain out into the future.
我想让你找出三件事。
I want you to take three things.
一件事,两件事,三件事。
One, two, three things.
闭上眼睛,大家。
Close your eyes, everybody.
想一想你昨天做的那一件、两件或三件事,你内心深处知道,即使你在外表上为它们找借口,但你灵魂深处明白,那并不是你真正的本性。
Take one, two, or three things that you did yesterday that you know deep down in your soul, even if you justify it outwardly, deep down in your soul, it's not your true character.
那不是真正的你。
It's not who you are.
那不是你本该成为的样子。
It's not who you were meant to be.
是抽烟吗?
Was it smoking?
是喝无糖苏打水吗?
Was it drinking diet soda?
是对你孩子大喊大叫吗?
Was it yelling at your kids?
是啥?到底是什么?
Was it what was it?
你昨天做了什么让你后悔的事?
What do you what do you regret that you did yesterday?
你有吗?
Do you have something?
把它锁定。
Lock it in.
你后悔什么?
What do you regret?
那些习惯,嗯。
Those those habits Mhmm.
把这些习惯拿起来,别只是假设它们会稳定地延续十年到二十年,而是真正地认真对待这些感受,想象一下:如果这些习惯以最快的速度恶化,未来十年到二十年后会怎样?
Take those and pretend that you don't just steady state project those out to ten to twenty years, that you actually go that you that you steel man these feelings and you say, what if these got worse at the fastest rate possible for the next ten to twenty years?
十年到二十年后,我会变成什么样?
Where would I be at in ten to twenty years from now?
心理上、情感上、精神上。
Psychologically, emotionally, spiritually.
如果我真地采取最坏的情况,假设德文或特蕾莎,你昨天的那些习惯,把它们放大、累积,然后完全置之不理。
If I actually did the worst case scenario and said, Devin or Tricia, the habits that you had yesterday, you take those out, you compound those out, and you don't pay attention.
你不再守护自己的思想、身体和灵魂。
You don't be the gatekeeper of your mind and your body and your soul.
你会慢慢让这些恶魔侵入,十年后它们就会彻底吞噬你的生活。
You're gonna slowly let those demons in, and it's gonna overrun your life in ten years.
你的孩子会看着你,对他们说,妈妈。
And your kids are gonna look at you, they're gonna say, mom.
他们会说什么?
What do they say?
我的意思是,老实说,你真的想听我说出我的情况吗?
I mean, honestly, do you want me to tell you what my my what it is?
每天早上我都在努力改善,但我的耐心非常非常少,而且我们正急着出门。
So I there's in the mornings, I'm working on it, but my patience is very, very small, and we're trying to get out the door.
所以当我的孩子们吵架时,我马上就发火了,
And so when my kids fight, I lose my temper real fast,
快进车里,
and I'm like, get in the
孩子们。
car, boys.
快走吧。
Like, let's go.
但这不应该是他们开始一天的方式。
And that's not how they should start their day.
我不得不在车里道歉,说:‘妈妈,我刚才说话的方式不对,我本该用更温和的方式跟你们沟通的。’
And I have to apologize in the car like, mom, like, me saying me, like, I should have talked to you guys in a nicer way.
但想想看,如果我没有这种觉察力,我现在肯定没现在这么好。
But to think about if I didn't have the awareness and I'm I'm definitely a lot better.
现在有些事情我能保持冷静了,但某些特定的触发点还是会让我瞬间爆发,我知道在座的爸爸妈妈们都能感同身受。
Like, there's some things now I can be calm about, but there's just the certain triggers that, you know, really get me going, and I know you moms and dads out there can relate.
如果我没有这种觉察力,不能稍微控制好自己的情绪,不能心平气和地请他们别打架、别动手、别碰对方,我真担心十年二十年后,他们会因为妈妈总是暴躁而讨厌我。
But if I think about how that could impact them if I didn't have the awareness to control it a little bit better and to come across and ask them nicely to maybe stop fighting or hitting each other or take your hands off of each other, I mean, they I could see them not liking me in ten to twenty years because mom's angry all the time.
那么现在,把这一点和健身联系起来。
And so now connect that back to fitness.
你怎么把这一点和健身联系起来?
How do you connect that back to fitness?
锻炼是怎么帮助你控制情绪的?每天坚持去健身房,怎么让你在早上赶着出门时更能掌控自己的脾气?
How does working out, how does showing up in the gym every day control your temperament so that you're more able to have self control when it comes to getting, you know, getting out the door in the morning.
你这么说挺有意思的,因为发生这件事那天,我通常都是早上五点半锻炼,但那天我偏偏没去。
You know, it's it's interesting that you say that because the instance that this happened, I actually typically work out at 05:30 in the morning, and I actually didn't work out in the morning that day.
所以我的早晨从一开始就乱糟糟的,因为当我能为自己做这一件事时,这就是健身对我的意义——至少表面上看是这样。
So my my morning was already off to like a chaotic start in my brain because when I can do that one thing for myself, and that's why fitness is for me, I I think surface level.
对吧?
Right?
它看起来就像是为了外形好看。
It's, like, aesthetic.
是为了确保我足够强壮,能保持长久的健康。
It's making sure I'm strong so I can have longevity.
这些都是原因。
It's all those things.
但当我深入思考自己为什么坚持出现时,我真心觉得,我如今变成一个早起的人,是因为我成了一个更好的人。
But when I really dig into why am I showing up, and I honestly think that this is why I've become now, like, this morning person is because I'm a better human.
我坚持的原因是,当我能专注于自己、更用心地管理自己的思维时,我会成为一个更好的人。
My why is I'm a better human when I can do some I can focus on me, and I can be more intentional with my thought process.
早晨的我更平静。
I am calmer in the morning.
我从健身房回家后会给孩子们做早餐。
I make my kids breakfast when I get home from the gym.
但如果我醒来就马上忙个不停,我就会立刻变得焦躁不安。
But if I wake up and it's just go, go, go, I am already just, like, off my rocker.
所以我认为,健身对我而言就是源于这一点。
So I think that that's where fitness comes in for me.
它帮助我安定心神,提醒我自己的初衷。
It does help me center myself and remind myself of my why.
我们现在总算说到点子上了。
Now we're getting somewhere.
你有没有注意到,我们还在谈论初学者的健身。
Do you notice how we're still we're talking about fitness for beginners.
我们依然在讨论这个话题。
That's what we're we're still on that topic.
我们才刚迈出第一步。
We're on step one of this.
你们中有太多人整天盲目前行,却没有计划,没有关键的思考过程,也没有严谨地思考过自己究竟为什么要这么做。
Too many of you are going forward throughout your day without a plan, without a without without, a critical thought process or a rigorous thought process around why the hell you're actually doing all this stuff in the first place.
无序的行动只是为进步而移动。
Unhinged activity is just movement for progress.
你不能把移动误认为是进步。
You can't mistake movement for progress.
进步是线性的。
Progress is linear.
移动却可能是循环的。
Movement can be in a circle.
因此,我们必须明确特里西亚刚才所做的事。
And so what we have to do is dial in what Tricia just did.
你看到这有多简单了吗?但如果你被各种杂事缠身,又无法深入心理学的根源——也就是爱的丧失,你就很容易偏离正轨。
Do you see how simple that is, but how easily you can get off it if you have all the clutter in the way and you don't get down to the root of psychology, which is loss of love.
所以特里西亚所做的一切,根本与力量无关。
So Tricia has nothing it's nothing to do with being strong.
她是我认识的最坚强的女性之一。
She's one of the strongest women I know.
这跟是否活跃无关。
It's nothing to do with being mobile.
她的姿势是最好的之一。
She's one of the has the best form.
这跟真正的健身完全无关。
Like, it has nothing to do with actual fitness.
这完全关乎她的孩子们,以及十年后他们如何看待她。
It has everything to do with her boys and the way they look at her in ten years from today.
如果她每天一遍又一遍地对他们大喊大叫,十年后他们会认为她是那个词,而她会失去那份爱,她对此感到极度恐惧。
And if she goes over and over and over and yells at them every day, they're gonna think she's the b word in ten years, and she's gonna lose that love and she's deathly afraid of that.
这就是为什么当她思考第二天的遗憾时,这个念头会浮现在她脑海中。
That's why it comes to her mind when she thinks about what she regretted the next day.
这就是你为什么有动力在早上5:30去健身房的原因。
This is your reason why you're motivated to show up in the gym at 05:30.
人们说,早上五点半去健身房很难。
People say, oh, showing up at the gym is hard at five and 05:30 in the morning.
你不知道自己为什么要这么做。
You don't know why you're doing it.
这正是它困难的原因,因为你缺乏动力。
That's why it's hard because you don't have a charge.
你没有情感驱动。
You don't have an emotion.
如果你没有情感,就不会有行动,你会原地不动。
And if you don't have emotion, then you don't have any motion and you're gonna stand still.
如果你原地不动,那就是僵化。
And if you stand still, that's rigid.
僵化是死亡的近亲。
Rigid is the cousin of death.
所以我们必须持续前进。
So we gotta keep moving.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
现在我们总算有点进展了。
So now we're now we're getting somewhere.
接下来我们要这么做,我也要你和我一起做。
Now here's what we're gonna do, and I'm gonna have you do this with me too.
我们已经确定,这份爱源自她的孩子们,才是主要的驱动力。
We've established that the love is really from her boys, is really the primary driver.
明白吗?
Okay?
我们还确定了,健身、仅仅是在健身房的日常习惯、仅仅只是到达那里,就让她处于一种能够每天为家人现身的心理状态。
And we've established that fitness, just the routine in the gym alone, just getting there, is putting her in a psychological state to show up for her family every day.
各位,顺便说一下,我能直接为所有父母们拨开99.999999%的噪音吗?
Guys, by the way, can I just cut through, like, like, 99.999999% of noise for mom and dads out there?
顺便说一句,你们的动机和特蕾莎的完全一样。
Your why is the same exact why as Tricia's, by the way.
就是这么一回事。
It's the same thing.
所以别再以为练出六块腹肌就能让你快乐了,各位。
So stop thinking that, like, six packs are gonna make you happy, people.
你的动力来自于你对孩子、家人、母亲或父亲的爱的得失。
You are motivated by the gain or loss of love from your children, from your family, from your mom, from your dad.
就是这样。
That's it.
就是这样。
That's it.
这就是游戏的本质。
That's the game.
一旦你意识到这一点,我们就能采取行动了。
And as soon as you realize that, now we can do something about it.
现在,那些真正困难的事情变得简单了,因为我要放弃的未来,那种未来的遗憾,那种痛苦,远超过早起五点去健身房所要付出的代价。
Now the things that are really hard become really easy because what I am going to give up in the future, that future regret, oh, that pain, oh, that's an order of magnitude more than what it takes to get up at 5AM and get in the gym.
所以接下来我们要进行一个练习。
So now what we're gonna do is we're gonna go through an exercise.
好的。
Alright.
我写过关于这个的内容,别再从头开始了。
I wrote about this and stop starting over.
这叫做理想一天练习。
It's called the ideal day exercise.
明白吗?
Okay?
大多数人让我先问你们一个问题。
Most people let me ask you this first.
你对未来的生活有一个故事框架吗?
Do you have a narrative for your life in the future?
你有没有一个十年或二十年后的愿景?
Do you have a narrative of, like, ten years or twenty years?
这是长远的视角,我想成为的那种人,我称之为摇椅时刻,是的。
This is the long view where I wanna be my I call it the the rocking chair Yeah.
故事框架。
Narrative.
告诉我你的摇椅故事。
Tell me your rocking chair narrative.
你们之前应该听说过这个概念。
You guys have heard of this concept before.
这并不新颖。
It's not novel.
摇椅时刻,当你85岁,坐在那里跟孙子孙女聊天时,你希望说些什么?
Rocking chair, when you're 85 years old and you're sitting there and you're talking to your grandchildren, what do you want to say?
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
比如,你希望说些什么?
Like, what do you want to say?
心怀遗憾会非常痛苦。
It will be very painful to have regrets.
嗯。
Mhmm.
心怀遗憾会非常痛苦。
It 'll be very painful to have regrets.
所以我们接下来要做的是,帮你打磨出一个故事,对吧?
And so what we're going to do is help, dial in a story, right?
因为信息只是告知,而故事才能让人信服——信息告诉你该做什么,故事则让你真心愿意去做。
Because information tells and stories will sell means information will tell you what to do and stories are going to sell you on what to do.
你需要通过描绘一个极具吸引力的未来图景,来说服未来的自己。
You need to sell yourself on yourself in the future by creating a very compelling vision of what it looks like to be you in ten years.
所以,特蕾莎,当你想象自己十年后的人生故事和叙事时,你的愿景是什么?
So, Tricia, what is your vision when you think about a story, a narrative for your life in ten years?
我的意思是,这关系到我的孩子们将来能带着他们的孩子一起。
Mean, it goes back to my kids being able to have them bring their kids.
所以作为祖母,到那时,我能向他们讲述自己所取得的成就,我认为这最重要——我希望他们为我感到骄傲。
So as a grandma, maybe at that point, telling about what I was able to accomplish, I think is my biggest thing is I want them to be proud of me.
但这并不意味着我们必须拥有巨额财富,住在游艇上,当然那些都是很棒的事。
And it doesn't mean that we have to have all this money and live on a yacht and be able like, sure, that's all great things.
但对我来说,最重要的是爱,这始终是核心。
But my biggest thing is I want and it goes back to the love.
我注意到这里反复出现的主题了。
I'm seeing the reoccurring like, the theme here.
但真正让我感动的是,我坐在孙子孙女们和儿子们中间,想到他们为我感到骄傲时,我可能会泪流满面。
But it definitely is me sitting there with my grandkids and my my boys talking about how proud I'm gonna get emotional.
他们为我感到骄傲。
How proud they are of me.
这对你来说意味着什么?
And what does it mean to you?
他们在说什么?
What are they saying?
我想,老实说,这就是我在这里做这一切的原因。
I think, you know, that's honestly why I do what I do here.
烧,我经历过,
Burn, I've had,
你听我说。
you Listen to me.
他们对你说了什么?
What are they saying to you?
他们
They
闭上眼睛。
What close your eyes.
他们对你说了什么?
What are they saying to you?
妈妈,谢谢你为了?
Mom mom, thank you for?
成为良好的榜样,向我们展示努力工作的样子,照顾好自己,并始终做正确的事。
Being a good role model and showing us what hard work looks like and taking care of yourself and always doing the right thing.
所有这些,都是为了不让生活变得过于复杂。
All of those things to not overcomplicate life.
我不希望他们认为,我的意思是,生活总是艰难的。
I don't want them to I mean, there's always gonna be life is hard.
我希望他们知道,你仍然可以应对具有挑战性的事情,找到属于自己的出路,甚至从中成为更好的人。
And I want them to know that you can still can still tackle challenging things and make your make it your way out of it and even become a better person out of it.
所以,我认为对我来说最重要的是,让他们看到我曾经也经历过挣扎。
So I think that's the biggest thing for me is for them to see that I've I've struggled.
我不希望向他们隐瞒任何事,但我想让他们看到,我为了他们、也为了自己,付出了巨大的努力去提升自己。
I don't want to hide things from them, but I want them to see that I worked so hard on myself for them and for myself.
最终,是为了成为我所能达到的最好的自己,持续成长,永不停止学习,这样他们长大后看着我,也能明白,当他们自己经历困难时,也能拥有同样的觉悟。
Ultimately, it's for me to be the best version of me that I can be and to continue to grow and to never stop learning So that way, they look at me, and they can see that when they're older, and they have that awareness as well because they're going through hard things as they get.
你们刚才看到发生什么了吗?
Did you guys just see what happened right there?
你看到这个互动了吗?
Did you see this interaction?
顺便说一下,我和特里西亚这次是临时安排的。
By the way, this is unplanned with me and Tricia.
这惊喜来得猝不及防。
The fun not know this was coming.
对吧?
Right?
我知道这事肯定会发生,我非得逗到她哭不可。
I know that was gonna happen, and I wasn't gonna stop until I got tears.
为什么?
Why?
因为我是个超棒的教练,我懂心理学,我知道思想驱动行为。
Because I'm one hell of a trainer, and I understand psychology, and I understand that the mind moves the body.
情绪导致退步。
Emotion creates demotion.
如果我没有让她在情感上产生共鸣,并在那个时刻打上情感的烙印——以泪水为标志,我现在知道,我触动了她的核心利益。
And if I did not get her to connect emotionally and put a signature of emotion on that moment, which is marked by tears, I now know that I hit her pocket.
我刚才和特里西亚进行的这番对话,仅用十五分钟,就将她对健身的坚持提升了大约8%。
What I just did with Tricia right there is in a fifteen minute conversation, I took her adherence to her fitness game up about another 8%.
现在,这种情感烙印将日复一日地累积,这场对话在未来多年都将持续产生成果,因为她有了顿悟。
And now that emotional signature is gonna compound day over day over day, and this conversation is going to be fruitful years to come because she had a realization.
是的。
Oh, yes.
我一直以来都大致知道是什么在激励我,但那个层次,哦,那才是关键所在。
I always kinda knew what I was motivated by, but that, oh, that tier, that's the one thing.
这就是我在我们的专注会议中所称的,每个人都会谈到的,我在Burn Boot Camp称之为‘触发点’的东西。
That is what I call and when we sit in our focus meetings, everybody, that's what I call the hot button at Burn Boot Camp.
我们坐下来,让你把健身与爱的获得或失去联系起来。
We sit down and we get you to associate your fitness with a gain or loss of love.
搞定。
Boom.
我让她流眼泪了。
I got a tear.
现在我们可以取得一些成果了。
Now we can make some results.
这才是基础。
That's the foundation.
对于任何刚开始健身的新手来说,这就是蓝图的起点。
And to any beginner starting fitness, this is the beginning of the blueprint.
注意,我们甚至还没谈到锻炼呢。
And notice, we did not even talk about exercise yet.
明白吗?
Okay?
在拥有蓝图之前,你不会开始盖房子。
You don't start building the house until you have the blueprint.
你们大多数人没有蓝图。
Most of you don't have a blueprint.
你们大多数人没有故事。
Most of you don't have a story.
你们大多数人没有叙事框架。
Most of you don't have a narrative.
所以接下来我们要这么做。
So here's what we're gonna do.
大家可以自由地这样做。
And feel free to do this.
我们重点关注特里西亚,因为我想看到她的反应,你们待会儿要闭上眼睛。
And let's lock in on Tricia on this because I wanna see pee I want and you're gonna close your eyes during this.
我们重点关注特里西亚,因为我想让你们真正看到她如何保持平静、如何呼吸。
And I wanna lock in on Tricia because, I want you guys to really just see her calm and her breathing through this.
整个过程中你们都要保持呼吸,忘记自己正在听播客。
You're gonna breathe through this the whole time and just forget that you're on a podcast.
明白吗?
Okay?
我希望你们深入自己的内心,认真聆听我的话。
And I want you I want you to go deep in your mind, and I want you to really just listen to my words.
我会轻声细语,非常温和地引导你们,帮助你们引发一些思绪。
I'll be I'll be very soft spoken, and I'll be very, I'll be very, just, prompting to you so that you can get some thoughts.
我会先解释我要做什么,然后请你们所有人闭上眼睛。
And what I'm gonna I'll explain what I'm gonna do first, and then I'll ask you all to close your eyes.
我也希望你们在家时能一起参与。
And, you know, I'd ask you to join at home too.
如果你正在开车,请不要做这个。
If you're driving, please do not do this.
但如果你在家,我在解释完我要做什么之后,邀请你现在就闭上眼睛,我们一起进行这个练习。
But if you're at home, I invite you right now to close your eyes, after I explain what I'm gonna do, and we're gonna go through this exercise together.
我会帮助你构建这个叙事,让你能坚持你来听这个播客的初衷——你的健康与健身之旅。
And I'm gonna help you develop the narrative so that you can adhere to what you're what you really came to this podcast for, which was your health and your fitness journey.
好了吗?
Okay?
这个练习叫做理想的一天。
So this is called the ideal day exercise.
我在2017年出版的第一本书《停止重来》中写过这个练习,它已经帮助了成千上万,甚至数十万人找到他们的初心,或者我所说的‘北极星’——你生命中的那道指引之光。
I wrote about this in stop starting over, my very first book, that, I published back in 2017, And it's helped thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people, get to their why or to their what I call the North Star, the shining light in your life, the guiding light.
好的。
Okay.
我们要做的是,我会问你一系列问题,你只需在心里默默回答,然后构建一个故事、一幅画面、一个景象。
What we're gonna do is I am basically going to ask you a set of questions, and you're gonna answer these questions silently in your head, and you're going to develop a story, a picture, an image.
我希望你能在脑海中真正地想象出我所说的场景,尽可能清晰地想象出来,好吗?
I want you, like, literally in your mind to, like, envision what I'm talking about, okay, as best as you can.
好了。
Alright.
请大家现在闭上眼睛。
So everybody go ahead and close your eyes.
深吸一口气,然后缓缓呼出。
I want you to take a big deep breath in and then your deep breath out.
把所有对这件事的焦虑都呼出去,可以快速重复几次。
Just exhale any anxiety that you have about this, and maybe do that just a couple times real quick.
让肩膀放松下来。
Let your shoulders relax.
现在,想象一下你自己。
Now I want you to picture yourself.
想象十年后的你自己。
I want you to picture yourself ten years from today.
想象十年后你身边的人是谁。
I want you to picture who you're with ten years from today.
你当时的心情是怎样的?
What mood are you in?
保持这种感觉。
Stay in it.
好的。
Okay.
你现在是什么心情?
What mood are you in?
你现在在哪里?
Where are you at?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你在室内还是在室外?
Are you inside or are you outside?
你感受到阳光照在脸上了吗?
Do you feel the sunlight on your face?
还是感受到黑暗带来的放松?
Or do you feel the relaxation from darkness?
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
你戴墨镜看东西吗?
Are you seeing through sunglasses?
你听到了什么?
What do you hear?
谁最爱你?
Who loves you the most?
他们对你来说意味着什么?
What do they mean to you?
如果你必须重复过同一天,每一天都完全相同。
If you were to live one day over and over and you had to repeat every day, every day had to be the exact same.
你现在身处这样的环境,和这些人在一起,处于这个场景中。
You now have this setting, you're with these people, you're in this environment.
这可能是你的家,可能是度假,可能是庆祝活动,也可能是对你而言非常独特的情景。
It might be your house, it might be a vacation, it might be a celebration, it might be something that's very unique to you.
那么,你们一大早会一起做些什么呢?
Now, what would you guys do together first thing in the morning?
你会几点起床?
What time would you get up?
你刚醒来时会做什么?
What do you do when you first wake up?
谁亲谁?
Who kisses who?
你们会一起锻炼吗?
Do you work out together?
你们会送孩子去上学吗?
Do you take your kids to school?
你的孩子在上学吗?
Are your kids in school?
他们在上大学吗?
Are they in college?
这让你有什么感觉?
How does that make you feel?
午餐吃什么?
What's for lunch?
你和家人、朋友、身边的人、你爱的人吃午餐时聊些什么?
What do you talk about at lunch with your family, with your friends, with the people that you're with, your loved ones?
你们在讨论什么?
What are you discussing?
在这样的讨论之后,你有什么成就感?
What feelings do you have of accomplishment after this discussion?
这种感觉有多好?
How good does that feel?
哦,把这一点记下来。
Oh, lock that in.
这种感觉有多好?
How good does that feel?
下午你打算做什么?
What are you going to do mid afternoon?
家人最喜欢做什么?
What's the family love to do?
你的爱好是什么?
What are your hobbies?
你们都去哪儿?
Where do you guys go?
你们是旅行爱好者吗?
Are you travelers?
你们是宅家型的人吗?
Are you homebodies?
到了晚上,你们会一起吃晚饭吗?
And then in the evening, are you eating dinner together?
你们吃些什么?
What are you eating?
谁来做晚饭?
Who's making dinner?
到目前为止,你的孩子们知道如何健康饮食吗?
Do your kids know how to eat healthy at this point?
睡前,你们的例行程序是什么?
And before bed, what's your routine?
睡前的你是什么样子?
Who are you before bed?
你是那个充满爱意的妻子或丈夫,还是晚上跑马拉松的人?
Are you the loving wife or husband, Or are you the marathon runner in the evenings?
现在睁开眼睛。
Now open your eyes.
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
很好。
Great.
跟我们说说你刚才的经历。
Talk to us about what you just experienced.
你想让我告诉你这段旅程的开始吗?
You want me to tell you the Start
从最开始说起。
at the very beginning.
我所经历的这段旅程?
Journey that I was on?
我想提醒一下,我们正在试图建立一个叙事。
Want so reminder, we're trying to establish a narrative.
我们正在试图构建一个故事。
We're trying to establish a story.
我刚才为你做的,是给了你一系列提示,这些提示会在你的脑海中唤起许多场景、画面和各种东西。
What I just did for you right there is I gave you a bunch of prompts that are gonna put a bunch of these scenes and these visions and all these things in your head.
我不知道你们每个人在想什么。
I have no idea what you guys are thinking.
我只知道,当我问自己这些问题时,我心中会浮现某种画面。
I just know that when I ask myself those questions, I have a certain vision.
而所有这些愿景的顶点,如果我不断提出足够多的问题,并将它们融入日复一日的生活中——比如,如果你必须醒来,一遍又一遍地重复同一天。
And that the culmination of all those visions, if I start asking enough questions and I put it into a day over day, like if you had to wake up and repeat the same day over and over and over.
那会是什么样子?
What would that look like?
你只会选择那些对你来说最有回报、最有价值、能带给你最多能量的事情。
Well, you're only going to select the things that are most rewarding and valuable to you that give you the most energy.
因此,通过这个练习,你自然不会选择那些你不喜欢的事情,因为你必须每天重复做它们。
And so you by nature of that exercise, you're going to not pick stuff that you don't like doing because you have to do it every day over and over and over.
所以,我现在想听你说说:你的故事是什么?
And so what I wanna hear from you now is what's your story?
你的叙事是什么?
What's your narrative?
它具体描绘出怎样的画面?
What does that, like, describe in vivid detail?
这种感觉是怎样的?
How does it feel?
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
你听到了什么?
What did you hear?
描述一下你的故事,然后我会判断一下,嘿,这个故事是你能说服自己的,这仅仅是一些告诉你信息的内容。
Like, describe your narrative, and then I'll kind of assess whether like, hey, that's a narrative that you can that's a story you can sell yourself on or and that's just kind of information that tells you.
说吧。
Go ahead.
十年后,我想象了自己。
So ten years from now, I've pictured myself.
我立刻出现在一片海滩上。
Immediately, I was on a beach.
阳光照在我身上。
The sun was hitting me.
我没有戴太阳镜。
I didn't have sunglasses on.
我和最爱我的人在一起,顺便说一下,我的孩子们也在我身边。
I was with the people who loved me the most, which was incidentally my kids were with me.
我和我妻子,我想你知道,我不确定我是不是该分析这个,但我觉得思考这一点很有趣,为什么是假期呢?
And I we I think, you know, I'm I'm not sure if I'm supposed to dissect this, but it was interesting for me to think about that and why vacation?
因为当你问更多问题时,我就在想,我为什么会在度假?
Because as you were asking more questions, was like, why am I on a vacation?
但我想,你知道,那正是我们能共度最多时光的时候。
But I think, you know, that's when we get to spend the most time together.
所以十年后,我的儿子们会大到我们可以一起在早晨活动。
So in ten years, my boys will be old enough for us to have movement together in the morning.
所以我想象我们醒来时,他们已经在Burn Boot Camp的儿童营锻炼了,他们非常喜欢那里。
So I do envision us waking they already work out at Burn Boot Camp at kids camp, so they they love that.
所以我完全想象着我们会一起锻炼。
So I am totally envision us doing workouts together.
然后一起吃午餐,只是在一起,做户外运动,这简直是我最喜爱的事情之一。
And from there, having lunch together and just being together, doing movement outside is, like, one of my all time favorite things.
如果可以的话,我宁愿一直住在户外,只要别太热,给我点水喝就行。
If I could just, like, live outside, I probably would if it, you know, wasn't too hot and just give me some hydration.
所以我们会在户外待在一起,享受时光,聊聊我们的目标。
So we would stay outside together and just be together and have a good time and talk about our goals.
到那时,情况会很疯狂,因为他们差不多都成年了,甚至可能快要当父母了。
And at that point, they'll it'll be crazy because they'll actually be, like, adults almost or, yeah, they will be with potentially almost having kids.
所以能和他们聊一聊未来,聊聊他们对自己生活的设想。
So having just all those conversations about the future and, you know, where they envision themselves.
如果从1到10打分,当你睁开眼睛,回想刚才那个叙述和画面时,你的感受如何?
And is that on a scale of one to 10, when you, open your eyes, how did you feel after experiencing that narrative that visualization in your head?
你现在身体上感觉怎么样?
How did you feel, like, physically right now?
它改变你的生理状态了吗?
Did it change your physiology?
它改变你的情绪了吗?
Did it change your mood?
你笑了吗?是不是感觉轻松或明亮了一点?
Did you smile did you did you have a little feel lighter or brighter?
我一开始进去的时候特别紧张。
I was super anxious going into it.
我不知道为什么。
I don't know why.
我也不知道怎么回事,但当你提到这个时,我就开始感到紧张不安。
I had, like, this over that's why when you said saying it, I was, like, I was getting, like, nervous energy.
所以我不得不跟自己说话。
So I had to, like, talk to myself.
然后当我真正去思考这件事时,它让我非常开心。
And then I as I was, you know, really thinking about it, it made me very happy.
我全身都感受到一种温暖,如果你继续说下去,我可能又会情绪激动,因为我会想到这一切真的可能发生。
Like, I had this, like, this warmth sensation all through my body, and I like, if you kept going, I probably would've gotten emotional again just thinking about how I could see all this actually taking place.
所以它让我非常开心。
So it made me very happy.
从生理学角度来看,我们刚才所做的就是将你的情绪与中枢神经系统连接起来。
So what we just did from a physiological standpoint is we connected your emotion to your central nervous system.
我们还激活了所谓的网状激活系统,抱歉,刚才说错了。
And we also fired up what's called your reticulator reticulating active excuse me.
网状激活系统,也就是你的RAS。
Reticular Activating System, your RAS.
你的RAS就像一架战斗机飞行员在与另一架战机对抗时,雷达锁定目标那样运作。
And your RAS is like a it like it's like, if you were in a fighter pilot jet and you're gonna fight another jet and you're gonna have that radar that's on him.
RAS是你的前额叶皮层中的机制,它能帮你屏蔽所有干扰,或成千上万同时发生的潜在干扰,专注于对你重要的事物。
The RAS is the mechanism of your prefrontal cortex that allows you to eliminate all distractions or the millions of possible distractions that we have going on at once and dial into what's important to you.
你聚焦了对你重要的东西,而你描述的那种温暖感就是其中之一。
And you dialed in what's important to you and that you described warmth.
这种温暖感,就是你的身体、你的中枢神经系统对情绪的反应。
That warmth, that's your body, that's your central nervous system reacting to the emotion.
现在,你刚才所做的,就是把这种感受从大脑和想法中提取了出来。
Now you did what you just did is you took it from brain and thought.
注意我是如何提出一堆关于感受、感觉、视觉和听觉的问题的,因为我正试图捕捉你的内心画面。
Notice how I asked a bunch of feeling questions, sensations, sight, sound, because I'm trying to get your image.
我试图激活你的RAS,让你真正聚焦并看到你想要的景象。
I'm trying to get your your RAS fired up so that you can actually zero in and see the image of what you want.
现在,特蕾莎,潜意识里会发生的是,你会开始吸引那些让你实现这一现实的事物,而你甚至不需要刻意去想,因为这已经深深烙印在你的身体里了。
Now what's going to happen just subconsciously, Tricia, is you're going to start attracting things that you that will make that reality happen in your life without you even thinking about it because it's ingrained into your body now.
你的中枢神经系统,我们的中枢神经系统,是一个复杂的系统。
Your central nervous system, our central nervous system is a system that is compounded.
在灵性领域,人们说中枢神经系统承载着我们之前所有人的言语与智慧。
It's said in spiritual realm that the central nervous system is what holds the words and wisdom of everyone before us.
中枢神经系统是所有古老智慧的储存库,我们有能力去触达它。
That the central nervous system is the store of all ancient wisdom and that we have the potential to tap into that.
因此,当我们能将一个想法转化为鸡皮疙瘩,或把一个心理想法转化为生理反应时。
And so when we can get a thought into chills or we can get a psychological thought into a physiological response.
现在,我们才真正开始产生实质性的改变。
Now we're talking about really moving the needle.
这就是标准。
That's the standard.
如果你没有这个策略,接下来会发生什么。
And if you don't have that strategy, here's what's going to happen.
你会在大约一周内变得非常有干劲。
You're going get really fired up for like a week.
你可能会坚持一个月,但当这段蜜月期和激情消退后,你就到了尽头。
You're gonna gain maybe maybe a month, and you're gonna get to the end of that when that honeymoon phase and that fire wears out.
对吧?
Right?
而想要练出六块腹肌的动力就消失了。
And the and the motivation for wanting that six pack is gone.
对吧?
Right?
现在你会直接回到原来的状态。
Now you're going to just go right back to where you were.
朋友们,我现在谈的是灵感。
Guys, what I'm talking about right now here is inspiration.
大多数人谈论的是动力。
Most people talk about motivation.
让我解释一下灵感和动力的区别。
Let me explain the difference between inspiration and motivation.
动力是短暂的。
Motivation is fleeting.
动力来来去去。
Motivation comes and goes.
我这一刻很有动力。
I'm motivated one moment.
下一刻我就没动力了。
I'm unmotivated the next moment.
我这一刻衣服是脏的。
I have dirty clothes one moment.
下一刻我就有干净的衣服了。
I have clean clothes the next moment.
比如,是的,我得穿干净衣服,所以我得找点动力。
Like, yeah, I've gotta wear clean clothes, so I've gotta get motivated.
你说得对。
And I got you're right.
我得把干净衣服找出来。
I've got to get the clean clothes.
我得去洗个澡。
I gotta, like, take the shower.
我弄脏了。
I get dirty.
我总不能不洗澡吧。
I can't just not shower.
但动力就像洗澡一样。
But motivation is very much like a bath.
你必须经常使用它。
You you have to use it often.
你需要不断把激励性的东西放在眼前,而灵感是长期的。
You need constantly to have motivational things in front of Inspiration is long term.
动机是短期的。
Motivation is short term.
灵感就是你的为什么。
Inspiration is is your why.
它是你理想的一天。
It is your, ideal day.
它就是我们正在谈论的这种叙事。
It is this narrative that we're talking about.
那就是你的灵感。
That's your inspiration.
我希望你能牢牢记住这一点。
I want you to lock this in.
明白吗?
K?
如果你需要,可以回放播客,反复做这个练习。
And if you need to rewind the podcast back and go do that exercise over and over.
好。
K.
去做吧。
Do it.
现在是最后一步,也许我们之后也可以这么做,特蕾莎,我想让你把这一点写下来。
Now last step, and I'll maybe we could do this too, Tricia, later, is I want you to take that and write it down.
把这一点记下来。
Take that.
写下来。
Write it down.
接下来是关键,各位。
And then here's the trick, people.
你要把它放在床头,每天晚上都要读一遍。
You're gonna put it by your bedside, and you are gonna read that son of a gun every single night.
为什么?
Why?
因为你容易忘记。
Because you forget.
因为你是个凡人。
Because you're a human.
任何事情的新鲜感都是真实存在的。
And honeymoon phases are real on anything.
如果你有任何新的动力,它都会消退。
If you have any net new motivation, you're gonna wear off.
所以如果你不用,就会失去它。
So if you don't use it, you're gonna lose it.
所以每天晚上都要读。
So every single night.
好吧?
Alright?
然后我们再开始讨论表现目标、营养、恢复和运动科学以及纠正性训练。
And then we can start talking about performance goals, and we can start talking about nutrition, and we can start talking about recovery and exercise science and corrective exercise.
你知道我说的是什么意思吧?
And you you know what you know what I mean?
我们中有太多人一开始就从那里开始。
Too many of us start there.
所以我们不会从那里开始。
So we're not gonna start there.
我们从这里开始是有原因的,因为这就是Burn Boot Camp的理念。
We started here for a reason because that's the Burn Boot Camp philosophy.
这是我的理念。
It's my philosophy.
它帮助了我一生。
It's what helped me in my life.
在我们进入下一个话题之前,我先简单说一下。
I'll just give my quick before we move to the next one.
听好了。
Like, listen.
我是在混乱中长大的。
I grew up in chaos.
我的家支离破碎。
My home was broken.
大家都清楚这一点。
Everybody knows that.
如果你还不知道,现在你知道了。
If you don't know, now you know.
说白了,那日子并不好过。
It's like, it wasn't pretty.
我父亲一直在进出监狱。
My father is in and out of jail.
他在我大部分人生里都在监狱里。
He's, in in prison jail most of my life.
你知道,我母亲抛弃了这个家。
And, you know, my mother abandoned the family.
就像个小孩子一样。
Was like this young kid.
他12岁的时候,你知道,独自一人,13、14、15岁都独自生活。
He's 12 years old, you know, on his own, 13, 14, 15 on his own.
我没有任何监管。
I had no supervision.
我那时候的孩子非常顽皮。
I had I had I had my child was wild.
我从幼儿园到四年级的那些年。
I spent like my years from when I was in kindergarten to fourth grade.
我妈妈有一天没告诉爸爸就带我去了亚利桑那州,我们收拾东西就走了,先去了密西西比,然后到亚利桑那,再到加利福尼亚,接着到华盛顿州,又回到加利福尼亚,再回到亚利桑那。
My mom took me to Arizona away from my dad without telling him just one day we picked up and left, went to Mississippi to Arizona to California to Washington State back to California back to Arizona.
我爸爸从密歇根一路开车回亚利桑那,趁我妈妈不知道的时候,把我塞进他的卡车,一路开回了密歇根。
My dad drove all the way from Michigan, back to Arizona, put me in his truck without my mom knowing and drove me all the way back to Michigan.
然后她也跟着搬回了密歇根。
And then she followed, moved back to Michigan.
他们重新住在一起,地址是pleasant大道84号。
They got back together in the household, 84 Pleasant Avenue.
这个纹身在我手腕上是反着的,提醒我当年的生活有多混乱、多颠倒。
It's tattooed backwards on my wrist to remind me how chaotic and backwards my life was.
但那种混乱和颠倒,那就是我所谓的负面叙事。
But that chaos in that backward, that's the that that's called I call that the negative narrative.
那就是我的负面叙事,用来承载我童年时的经历。
That's my negative narrative to be able to take that, experience that I had as a child.
对吧?
Right?
我所经历的那些,我觉得任何一个孩子都不该承受。
That that experience I don't think any child should have.
把那段负面经历利用起来,把它转化为我的动力。
That negative experience, harness that, flip it into my why.
所以现在我的故事是,我的孩子在零到十二岁期间经历的,那些才是我真正形成性格的岁月。
So now my story is is that my children going through, you know, zero to 12 years old, those were the real forming years for me.
对大多数人来说,最关键的形成期通常是十二到十六岁。
Those most times, it's like 12 to 16 for people.
五到十二岁才是我形成性格的时期。
Five to 12 was my forming years.
而我现在要给我的孩子们完全不同的叙事,完全不同的生活观。
And from I'm giving my kids a completely different narrative, a completely different outlook on life.
我绝不允许他们直面父亲打他们,或母亲抛弃他们的场景。
And I refuse to have them even, have to stare in the face of of their father hitting them or their mother leaving them.
因此,我要彻底反其道而行之。
And so I'm going to do such the radical opposite of that.
在这个过程中,我要对我的父母心怀感激、感恩、宽恕、爱、尊重、尊严和敬意,因为他们让我看清了什么不该做,因为他们把我带到这个世界,让我经历磨难,逼迫我成为今天的我——如果没有那段经历,我今天不可能站在这里和你对话。
And along the way, I'm gonna give gratitude and thanks and forgiveness and love and respect and dignity and admiration to my parents for showing me what not to do, for being for bringing me into this world and and putting me through the ringer and forcing me to become the man I am today because I would not be here today with you if it wasn't for that.
我为此心怀感激,也感激你给我这个机会,让我能向我的孩子们展示一种他们连做梦都想不到的生活,而你看到后会说:天啊,德文。
And I'm grateful for that, and I'm also grateful for you to give me the opportunity to show my kids a life that they can never dream of and that you would look at and you would say, holy shit, Devin.
你做到这一点,我为你感到无比自豪。
I'm so proud of you for doing that.
这就是我的动力。
That's my driver.
这就是我的孩子们将来坐在摇椅上会讲述的故事。
That's the narrative that my kids are gonna say in my rocking chairs.
他们会说:爸爸,我知道你的故事。
They're gonna say, dad, I know your story.
老兄,你真是个传奇。
Dude, you're a you are a legend.
你真的是个传奇。
Like, you are a legend.
就这样。
That's it.
顺便说一下,我只在乎在他们心中成为传奇。
And I only care about being a legend to them, by the way.
就是这样。
That's it.
我会变得情绪激动。
And I get emotional.
你看到了吗?
You see it?
是的。
Yeah.
我会想到这些事
I think about it
全都让我情绪激动
all making me emotional
只是看着你情绪激动。
just watching you get emotional.
我一直在想这件事,每次都会忍不住掉下一滴眼泪。
I think about it all the time, and I get this little I get this little tear to my eye.
所以,这就是这项运动,各位。
So this is the game, people.
我非常感谢你们留下来,积极互动、认真倾听,参与这个播客。因为其他几期节目都比较被动。
And, I appreciate you guys staying here and really being active and listening and and being an active participant in the podcast because other episodes have been a little bit passive.
你们只是在听,偶尔在背景里听听,这也很棒。
And you're kinda listening, and it's cool to, like, listen in the background.
不是在工作。
Not working.
得把水平提上去。
Gotta step the game up.
好吧。
Alright.
今天第二部分,我们现在需要理解锻炼、活动和专注训练。
Segment number two today is gonna be now we gotta understand exercise, activity, and focused training.
锻炼、活动和专项训练之间是有区别的。
There's differences between exercise, activity, focused training.
第一个问题,我们接下来为什么要去这里?
First question, why are we going here next?
因为获得动力最好的方式、最直接快速的方法就是:趴到地上做20个俯卧撑,去跑步,出去散步,做点什么,保持活跃——活动、锻炼、训练。
Well, because the best way to gain momentum, the most tangible quick way to gain momentum, drop down on the floor, do 20 push ups, run, get out for a walk, go do something, like be active, activity, exercise, training.
它们之间是有区别的。
There's differences.
我们会解释清楚。
We're gonna explain that.
但我非常支持,而且热爱所有类型的健身。
But I am a fan, and I love all fitness.
而这正是下一步,因为它能给你带来巨大的动力。
And, this is this is the next step because it gives you so much momentum.
特里莎,我想问你一个问题。
Tricia, my question for you.
你刚开始接触健身的时候是什么时候?
When you when you first got into fitness, when was it?
我是说,我有意识地开始健身,大概是八九年前吧。
I mean, I've so intentionally, it was, I guess, probably in eight, nine years ago.
八九年前。
Eight, nine years ago.
那大概就是你开始练Burn的时候吗?
Is that about about when you started Burn?
是的。
Yeah.
更早之前。
Before.
我的意思是,我从小就开始做运动。
Mean, I always did sports growing up.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
但你说,好吧。
But you said, okay.
你知道,我是个运动员。
You know, I'm an athlete.
我一直都在锻炼。
I've kind of been exercising.
我一直都在进行一些活动,但并没有真正进行过系统训练。
I've kind of been doing activity, but I haven't really been doing any training.
比如有意识的训练和学习。
Like, intentional training and, like, learning.
所以我考了CPT,就是想好好学习一下。
That's why I got my CPT because I wanted to, like, learn.
那你平时都会进行哪些活动?
So what types of activity would you do?
比如,你会做哪些锻炼和活动,嗯。
Like, what exercise and activity would you do that yeah.
让你感觉不错,但同时也觉得有点随意。
You felt good about, but you also felt kind of unplanned.
解释一下。
Explain.
你会不会去健身房,跳跳绳,做些卷腹,然后就说自己练过了,但实际上你并没有真正训练。
Would you, like, show up to the gym and do jump ropes and some curls and call call it a day and kind of you worked out, but you didn't really train.
我会说,是的。
I would say, yeah.
我经常去慢跑。
And I went for a lot of, like, jogs.
我觉得慢跑是我的主要活动,但它从来没改变过我的体型。
I think jogging was, like, my thing, and it never never, like, changed my body.
我一直都在慢跑,但我当时并不知道,其实我并没有把心率提升到应有的水平,那更多只是身体活动,而不是有意识的锻炼。
And I was like, I'm jogging all the time, but little did I know that I wasn't, you know, like, actually getting my heart rate up, and I was it was more just physical activity than actual intentional exercise.
所以我经常这么做。
So I did that quite a bit.
我会去健身房,搬一些哑铃,但其实并不知道自己在做什么,却以为自己知道。
And, I would show up to the gym and move around some weights not really knowing what I was doing, but thinking I knew what I was doing.
好的。
Okay.
不错。
Good.
所以你确实体验过活动、锻炼和训练之间的区别。
So and then you so you you have experienced the difference between activity, exercise, and training.
是的。
Yes.
好的。
Okay.
接下来我们要深入探讨这个话题,我们会特别关注训练。
So we're gonna dive into this, and we're gonna really we're gonna really focus on training.
但我认为很重要的是,我们必须弄清楚一件事。
But I think it's important that I think it's important that we get one thing straight.
首先,运动就是良药。
First of all, is that movement is medicine.
我喜欢所有形式的健身。
And I love all forms of fitness.
我是Burn Boot Camp的人。
I'm the Burn Boot Camp guy.
我明白。
I get it.
人们期望我像那样贬低其他品牌之类的。
People expect me to be, like, you know, putting down other brands or whatever.
CrossFit很棒。
CrossFit, great.
Orangetheory也很棒。
Orangetheory, great.
F45,很棒。
F forty five, great.
Barry's Boot Camp,很棒。
Barry's Boot Camp, great.
我非常尊重这些公司。
Respect those companies greatly.
私人教练很棒。
Personal trainer is great.
网红推荐,很棒。
Per influencers, great.
在线课程,很棒。
Online programs, great.
太棒了。
Awesome.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为说实话,各位,这个国家85%的人根本不会主动锻炼。
Because literally, you guys, 85% of people in this country don't don't actively work out.
他们不仅不训练。
Get they don't just not train.
他们甚至连运动都不做。
They don't even exercise.
嗯。
Mhmm.
他们连活动都不参与。
They don't even do activity.
他们什么也不做。
They do nothing.
他们什么都不干。
They don't do anything.
所以我认为,如果其他健身或健康专业人士贬低他人或他们的理念,这恰恰体现了品格;而在这里,你永远不会看到这种行为。
And so I think it is such a show of character if another fitness professional or health professional puts down somebody else or their philosophy, so you're never gonna get that from here.
这就是原因。
Is there here's why.
因为每个人都是独一无二的。
Because every single person is is as unique as uniquely possible.
从统计学上讲,你是四百亿分之一。
Like, are one in four hundred trillion statistically speaking.
天体物理学家会告诉你,你是四百亿分之一。
The astrophysicist will tell you that you are one in four hundred trillion.
这就是你成为特蕾莎的概率。
That's your chances of being Tricia.
这就是你成为德文的概率。
That's your chances of being Devin.
明白吗?
Okay?
这意味着你值得,首先一点。
Which means that you are worth it, number one.
第二,这意味着能够在这颗星球上存在的机会极其稀有。
And number two, this means that the opportunity to be on this planet is so rare.
我们就像带着这份稀有的礼物四处走动,却一生都让自己透过迷雾去看世界。
It's like we're gonna walk around with this rare gift, and we're we're gonna allow ourselves to kind of look through this fog our whole lives.
我们到了这样一个阶段,误把行动当作进步,因为我们做了体育锻炼和各种活动,但它们其实并不相同。
And we get to this point where like we were mistaking movement for progress because we're doing a physical activity and exercise and all these things, but like they're not the same.
它们并不相同。
They're not the same.
明白吗?
Okay?
Burn不仅仅是一次锻炼。
Burn isn't just a workout.
Burn是一个训练计划。
Burn is a training program.
好吗?
K?
这不是锻炼。
It's not exercise.
这不是活动。
It's not activity.
这是一个训练计划。
It's a training program.
接下来我要详细讲一讲。
And I'm gonna go into this.
明白吗?
Okay?
在那之前,我想问你一个问题,特里什,因为我对你在Burn Boot Camp初期的经历很感兴趣。
Before I do that, I'd like to ask you, Trish, one one question because, I'm interested at your journey at at the beginning of Burn Boot Camp.
你刚来Burn的时候,是想找训练,还是只是想,嗯。
When you came to Burn, were you just were you looking for training, or were you just looking for, like, hey.
我只是需要让我的锻炼有点新意。
I just need to, like, spice up my workouts.
那你最初的动力是什么?
Like, what was your motivation originally?
我的动力是我们有托儿服务。
My motivation was the fact that we have childcare.
我本来有个双人婴儿车,也会继续慢跑,但我就是需要一些独处的时间。
I'm not gonna I had a double stroller, I would continue my jogs, but, like, I just needed some time alone.
所以这正是我来Burn Boot Camp的原因,然后我就再也没有离开过。
And so that's honestly why I came to Burn Boot Camp, and then I never left.
好的。
Okay.
那我们先快速定义一下。
So let's do some definitions real quick.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以,活动。
So activity.
活动很棒。
Activity is great.
好吧?
Alright?
活动就是玩耍。
Activity is, play.
活动是在户外进行的运动。
Activity is movement that is in outdoors.
是匹克球。
It's pickleball.
是徒步旅行。
It's, hiking.
是去散步。
It's going on a walk.
就是,我不知道。
It's it's, I don't know.
我看到公园里的人在和孩子玩耍。
I see people in the park, you know, playing with their kids.
所有这些都属于活动。
All this is activity.
如果你在外面活动,你就明白了。
If you're outside and you're moving, you get it.
对吧?
Right?
这根本不是什么高深的科学。
This it's it's not rocket science.
锻炼是健身,但它是随意的、不拘一格的。
Exercise is working out, but it's unplanned, unhinged.
你走进戈尔德健身房,随便做些二头肌弯举。
You walk into Gold's Gym, and you kinda just do some bicep curls.
你跳跳绳。
You hit some jump ropes.
你环顾四周。
You look around.
你看到那些健身的人在做什么。
You see what the fit people are doing.
你可能会模仿他们做几项运动,然后就结束了。
You maybe do a couple things that they're doing, and you call it a day.
你会觉得,哦,这感觉挺不错的。
And you're like, oh, that feel pretty good.
我会再做一次。
Like, I'll do that again.
这很棒。
That was good.
这两件事都很棒。
These two things are great.
然后人们就想这么做。
Then people want to do this.
然后他们想说:嘿,我遇到瓶颈了。
Then they want to say, hey, I plateaued.
你遇到瓶颈是因为你没有进行训练。
Well, you plateaued because you're not training.
你只是在锻炼。
You are exercising.
明白吗?
Okay?
训练是有规律的。
So training, is is is regimented.
训练是有计划的。
Training is planned.
明白吗?
Okay?
我之前是这样,嘿。
I was as I was, hey.
让我给你讲个小故事,然后我再听你讲讲,你是如何从锻炼过渡到系统训练的,以及这个转变在你生活中真正开始成形的时刻。
Let me tell you a quick story, and then I'm I'm coming to you for your story on your on your transition from exercise into training and when that really started to, take shape in your life.
我是在16岁那年,从锻炼转向训练的。
My I went from exercise to training in when I was 16 years old.
我当时16岁,早就明白,如果我想在这世上活下去,就必须离开家乡,离开普莱森特街84号。
I was 16 years old, and I already knew that I needed to go out of my hometown and get out of 84 Pleasant if I was gonna survive this life.
于是我全身心投入了棒球。
And so I put everything to baseball.
我几乎整天都待在球场上。
I was on the field all the time.
我的教练们都被我烦透了。
My coaches were sick of me.
我只是不想回家。
I just didn't wanna go home.
他们说我是个不错的球员,16岁时就告诉我:‘DK,你已经有157磅了,伙计。’
And so they were telling me as I was a good player, they were telling me at 16 years old, DK, you are a 157, dude.
你的快速球不错,但如果你不增重20磅,是不可能进入一级联盟的。
You have a good fastball, but unless you gain 20 pounds, you're not gonna go division one.
而且,人们,我那时候没钱,这一点你大概也能想象。
And people, I did not have any money as you probably can, make the assumption.
所以,奖学金是我唯一的出路。
So a scholarship was the only way.
没有别的办法了。
There was no other way.
于是我只好去打工。
And so I had to go work.
那是我唯一的希望。
I that was my only shot.
这就是我的计划。
It was the plan a.
明白吗?
Okay?
于是,我走进了健身房,见到了我的橄榄球教练马特·米勒。
And so, I walked into my weight room, and I met my football coach, Matt Miller.
他身高大约六英尺五英寸,就像一块砖头一样结实。
He's about six foot five, like like, just a brick.
他让我加入了‘更大、更快、更强’的训练计划。
And he put me on the bigger, faster, stronger program.
这是我第一次来到健身房,完成训练、记录数据、追踪进展,下周再来,继续训练、记录数据、追踪进展。
And this was the first time that I would show up to the weight room, do my lifts, record my lifts, track my progress, come back the next week, do my lifts, record my lifts, track my progress.
我们会分阶段训练。
And we would do periods.
即使在高中,我们也会分阶段,比如以季前赛为目标。
Even in high school, we would do periods, where we would have a goal like preseason football.
那整个就是一个阶段。
That was a whole period.
你希望在橄榄球赛季开始前尽可能变得更强。
You want to get as strong as you could right before football season.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以我们当时通过渐进式硬拉来提升力量。
So we would be doing deadlifts for progression.
我们会做五次最大重量、八次最大重量,并希望随着时间推移不断增加重量。
We'd be doing, five rep maxes, eight rep maxes, and we wanna increase that weight over time.
各位,我在16岁、17岁和18岁时增重了25磅。
Well, people, I gained 25 pounds as a 16, 17, and 18 year old.
明白吗?
Okay?
我拿到了奖学金。
I got my scholarship.
我离开了那里,之后的一切就成了历史。
I got out, and the rest was history.
但那一天,健身彻底改变了我的人生。
But fitness changed my life at that day.
是的
Mhmm.
而最近,它再次改变了我的人生。
And most recently, it's changed my life again.
我将在几个月后谈论这件事。
I'm gonna talk about that in a couple months.
我现在还没准备好谈,但我经历了第二次这样的转变。
It's I'm not ready to do it yet, but I've had the second coming of that.
我想让你知道,这件事即将发生,我已经准备好谈论了,但我还需要更多时间。
And I want you to know that's coming, I'm I'm ready to talk about it, but I I need more time.
第一次经历为Burn Boot Camp以及我们训练的方式奠定了方向。
This first one really set the trajectory for Burn Boot Camp and what we do at training.
然后我去了中央密歇根大学。
And then I go to Central Michigan University.
情况相同,只不过这次是针对投手了。
Same thing, only it's for pitchers now.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。