本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
全天候,全美资讯。
All America, all the time.
请坐好,系好安全带,准备收听丹·邦吉诺秀。
Sit down, buckle up, and get ready for the Dan Bongino show.
朋友们,非常感谢大家。
Man, big thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
顺便说一下,昨天有人问我,你是不是在衬衫上别了麦克风之类的东西?
I someone asked me yesterday, by the way, do you have some kind of microphone on on, your shirt or something?
不是。
No.
我……我不知道。
I I don't know.
我想我有时候会坐立不安。
I guess I'm a fidgeter sometimes.
我的意思是,我会尽量不再坐立不安。
I mean, I'll try to stop fidgeting.
我不知道今天的T恤会不会再次得到Nikki的认可。
I don't know if today's T shirt again will be approved by, by Nikki.
如果你看了昨天和前天的节目,你就明白了。
If you watched yesterday's show and the day before, you get it.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
我知道她在看,但这件T恤来自我们过去一年负责安保的DDPD小组。
I know she's watching, but this was the shirt from, the protective detail that we had for the past year, the DDPD detail.
所以我要向所有出色的你们致敬。
So shout out to all you guys and gals out there who did an amazing job.
我还活着。
I'm still alive.
你们帮我避免了死亡。
You helped me not get dead.
对此我非常感激。
So I appreciate that.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
各位,今天我为你们准备了一场精彩的节目。
Folks, I got a big show for you today.
首先,一如既往地,在开始之前,先快速感谢一下大家。
First off, as always, quick guys, before we get there, a big thank you.
昨天我们只播了三期节目,就在Spotify上登顶热门榜第一名了。
We were trending trending number one on Spotify after only three shows yesterday.
我们甚至没在那里放太多视频。
We don't even put a lot of video there.
我们只在那里做音频节目,昨天我们还在Spotify上排名第一。
We only do audio there, and we were still trending number one on Spotify yesterday.
非常感谢你们,Bongino军团的所有人。
A big huge thank you to you all in the Bongino army.
我就知道你们不会离开,我们只是离开了一年去服务公众。
I knew you guys weren't going anywhere, and we were gone for a year serving the public.
我非常感谢你们的回归。
I deeply appreciate you guys coming back.
观众的表现简直令人难以置信。
The audience has just been unbelievable.
真的,我说真的,远远超出了我的预期。
It's really, I kid you not, far surpassed my expectations.
我想告诉你们,为什么外界会对那些在政府中的人产生这种负面看法,我会告诉你们到底发生了什么。
And I wanna tell you why you get this perceived, negativity out there too towards people in the administration who are in there and they I'm gonna tell you what's going on.
过去三天我还没有真正讨论过这个问题。
I haven't really addressed this over the last three days.
显然,有太多事情值得讨论了。
Obviously, there's been a lot to talk about.
我想谈谈这一点。
I wanna get to that.
更重要的是,在节目开始时,我们将通过信号与噪音的视角来理解唐纳德·特朗普。
And importantly, at the beginning of the show, we're gonna get to understanding Donald Trump through the lens of signal versus noise.
我这么说是什么意思?
What do I mean by that?
我会播放一段凯文·奥利里的视频,他会详细解释这一点。
I'll play a mister wonderful video, Kevin O'Leary, that'll explain exactly that.
我保证,看完这期节目开头的十分钟,从双方角度都了解过后,你们会对唐纳德·特朗普是谁、他的行事方式以及为何能如此奏效——甚至达到前所未有的效果——有非常深刻的理解。
I promise after the first ten minutes of this show, having seen it from both sides now, you guys are gonna have a really deep understanding of who Donald Trump is, how he works, and why it's working, and working like it's never worked before.
我保证。
I promise.
这可能是你以前从未听说过的内容。
And it's probably something you haven't heard before.
所以请继续关注。
So stay tuned.
今天的第一个赞助商是我们的好朋友Brick House Nutrition。
First sponsor today, our good friends at Brick House Nutrition.
你们都知道他们很棒的产品Feel the Greens。
You know about their awesome product, Feel the Greens.
超级粉丝。
Huge fan.
我每天服用两次。
I take it twice a day.
有时候我会错过吃水果和蔬菜。
Sometimes I miss my fruits and vegetables.
但我和宝拉都用的另一款产品是Lean。
But another product both me and Paula use is Lean.
如果你看我大约两年前在Rumble上的一些旧视频,你会发现,这么说吧,我的脸当时圆润一些。
If you look at some of my old videos on rumble from about two years ago or so, you'll notice, I was a little bit rounder in the face, let's say.
我当时体重增加了一些。
I had gotten a bit heavier.
我喜欢举重,不过现在不太举重了,但以前我其实也没那么热衷。
I like to lift not so much heavy anymore, but lift I wasn't really into that much.
我主要做些有氧运动之类的。
I kinda cardio and stuff.
但随着年龄增长,我的关节开始受损。
But as you get older, my joints were getting beat up.
所以来自Brickhouse Nutrition的Miles和他的团队,他们非常出色,对我说:试试这个产品。
So Miles from Brickhouse Nutrition, who's unbelievable, and his crew over there, they said, hey.
试试这个产品吧。
Give this product a shot.
它叫Lean。
It's called lean.
我试了一下。
I tried it.
我非常喜欢。
I loved it.
我减掉了大约28到30磅。
I lost, like, 28, 30 pounds or so.
这真是太棒了。
It was pretty amazing.
我的意思是,你显然能看出来。
I mean, you could obviously see it.
看看前后对比就知道了。
Just look at the kind of before and after.
它就摆在那里。
It's it's there.
就在那儿。
It's right there.
这也不是什么秘密。
It wasn't a mystery either.
它是这样起作用的。
It works this way.
你知道那些注射是怎么起作用的吗?
You know how those injections work?
它们帮助控制血糖,抑制食欲,让你吃得更少?
They help control blood sugar and shut down appetite so you eat less?
这就是它的作用机制。
Well, that's the mechanism.
这根本不是什么谜题,而正是Lean设计要实现的目标。
It's really no mystery, and that's what lean was created to do.
在不实际注射的情况下,复制减重注射的益处。
Replicate the benefits of weight loss injections without the actual injection.
Lean由医生研发,旨在支持健康的血糖水平,帮助减少导致不间断零食摄入和食欲冲动的血糖波动。
Lean was created by doctors to support healthy blood sugar and help reduce the spikes and crashes that drive nonstop snacking and cravings.
听好了,老兄。
Listen, man.
它真的有效。
It works.
我对这些东西从不马虎。
I don't mess around with this stuff.
我用了,效果不言自明。
I took it, and the results speak for themselves.
更进一步。
Goes a step further.
Lean产品能帮助你的身体将脂肪转化为能量,这样你就能燃烧脂肪而不是储存它。
Lean's helps your body turn fat into energy, so you burn it instead of storing it.
无需处方。
No prescriptions.
无需打针。
No needles.
怎么购买呢?
How do you pick it up?
你可以在brickhousenutrition.com/dan上购买。
You pick it up at brickhousenutrition.com/dan.
使用优惠码Dan可享受八折优惠。
Use promo code Dan and get 20% off.
网址是brickhousenutrition.com/dan。
That's brickhousenutrition.com/dan.
使用优惠码 Dan。
Use promo code Dan.
产品有效。
Product works.
效果惊人。
It's amazing.
这些声明未经 FDA 评估。
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
本产品不用于诊断、治疗、治愈或预防任何疾病,也不能替代或作为医疗保健提供者护理的替代方案。
Product's not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent any disease, and is not a substitute or alternative for care from a health care provider.
我们今天的下一个赞助商是CarShield。
Our next sponsor today is CarShield.
我经常用车,真的非常频繁——往返于这里、工作室、家庭探访、阿米莉亚的排球比赛、周末旅行、迈阿密来回斯图尔特。
I use my car a lot, like a lot a lot between here, the studio, family, visits, volleyball games with Amelia, weekend trips, Miami back to, to Stewart.
我经常开车去邱奇家,几乎总在路上。
I'm on the road constantly driving to Chiu Chi's place.
我这车跑了很多里程。
I put a lot of miles on this.
这些人都懂这个梗。
These guys get the joke.
隔壁那家很棒的古巴面包店。
The the wonderful Cuban bakery, next door.
当你依赖那辆车时,每个奇怪的噪音或仪表盘指示灯都会立刻让人紧张。
And when you rely on that car, every strange noise of dashboard light instantly becomes stressful.
一次意外的维修就可能让你措手不及,打乱你整个星期甚至整个月的预算。
One unexpected repair can set you back and derail your whole week's budget, your month's budget.
这就是为什么我非常信赖CarShield。
That's why I'm a huge believer in CarShield.
CarShield为您提供全天候的道路救援服务、免费拖车以及租车选项,无需额外费用。
CarShield gives you CarShield gives you twenty four seven roadside assistance, courtesy towing, and rental car options at no extra cost.
他们与全美ASC认证的机械师合作,所以你永远不用手忙脚乱地寻找值得信赖的人。
They work with ASC certified mechanics nationwide, so you're never scrambling to find someone trustworthy.
他们的计划月付价格低廉,且免赔额低,这意味着一旦出现问题,你的钱包不会遭受巨大冲击。
Their plans are low cost month to month, and they come with low deductibles, which means no massive hits to your wallet when something goes wrong.
凭借二十多年的经验、超过两千万辆汽车的保障、96%的客户评价评分以及A+级BBB评级,CarShield赢得了良好的声誉。
With twenty plus years of experience, over 20,000,000 vehicles protected, a 96% customer review rating, and an a plus BBB rating, CarShield has earned its reputation.
选择CarShield,让你的钱包也开心。
Make a decision your wallet will love with CarShield.
目前,CarShield为我们的听众提供20%的折扣,优惠码为Bongino,访问carshield.com即可使用。
Right now, CarShield is offering our listeners 20% off with the code Bongino at carshield.com.
立即访问carshield.com,锁定你2026年的保障,从此不再为昂贵的汽车维修费用发愁。
Go to carshield.com to lock in your twenty twenty six protection today and never pay for expensive car repairs again.
访问carshield.com并使用优惠码Bongino享受20%折扣。
Go to carshield.com and use code Bongino for 20% off.
好了,各位。
Alright, fellas.
走吧。
Let's go.
有人也问我。
Someone also asked me.
我看了你们的观众反馈。
I listened to your viewer feedback.
你们很多人给我发邮件。
A lot of you send me emails.
有些人还保留着我以前的邮箱地址。
Some of you still have an email of mine from the old days.
昨晚有几个人给我发了邮件。
Couple of folks sent me some emails last night.
比如,嘿。
Like, hey.
你早上还坚持冷水浴吗?
You still doing the cold plunge in the morning?
当然了。
Hell yeah.
我还在坚持。
I'm still doing it.
47度的水温,泡三分钟简直让我发疯。
47 degrees, three minutes drives me absolutely bananas.
我每天都害怕跳进去,但天啊,没有什么比这更能让人清醒了。
I fear going in every single day, but, man, nothing wakes you up like that.
跳进那个水池,泡完就出来。
Jump in that sucker, you get out.
出来之后,你就像一只北极熊一样。
You're like a freaking polar bear after that.
你准备好去狩猎了。
You're ready to go hunting.
所以回到我之前在说的事情。
So getting back to what I was talking about before.
非常感谢所有让我们的内容登上趋势的人。
Big thank you to everyone who has has us trending.
我们是苹果平台上最受欢迎的节目之一。
We were one of the top shows on Apple.
我们是Spotify上最受欢迎的节目之一。
We're one of the top shows on Spotify.
我们只在Rumble上进行独家直播,但播客音频在所有播客平台都能收听。
We livestream exclusively here on Rumble, but the audio of the podcast is available wherever you get your podcast.
所以请去苹果平台收听吧。
So please go to Apple.
去Spotify。
Go to Spotify.
在那里也订阅并关注我们的节目。
Subscribe and follow the show there too.
我们真的非常感激。
We would really deeply appreciate it.
但我们只在Rumble上进行独家直播,从上午10点到中午12点,视频全天都可以在Rumble上点播观看。
But we livestream exclusively here on Rumble, 10AM to noon, and the video is always available here on Rumble all day VOD.
我们称之为视频点播。
We call video on demand.
如果你想实时观看,请加入聊天室。
If you wanna watch it live, join the chat room.
我们聊天室里已经有将近两万人了。
We have close to, what, 20,000 people already in the chat.
你知道,我们非常感谢你的参与。
You know, we really appreciate you attending.
朋友们,我这几天一直没能解释清楚这件事。
Folks, I haven't been able to explain this for the last few days.
有几个人过来问,你知道吗?
Couple people came you know what?
我不想对你们说那些陈词滥调,比如Twitter。
I don't wanna say to you dopey, dumb, worn out cliches like, you know, Twitter.
你知道,Twitter并不是真实生活。
You know, Twitter isn't real life.
不对。
No.
推特就是现实生活。
Twitter is real life.
我的意思是,虽然不全是,但顺便说一句,每个平台都有机器人。
I mean, a lot of not all of it, but any every platform is bots, by the way.
这并非推特独有。
It's not exclusive to Twitter.
机器人刷量在哪儿都是个大问题。
Botting is a huge problem everywhere.
Rumble、YouTube、Twitch、Twitter,这其实就是平台本身的问题。
Rumble, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, it's just it's an issue with with with, with platforms.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以我不想说这全是机器人刷量,不是真实情况。
So I don't wanna say it's it's all botting and not real life.
Twitter 是真实生活。
Twitter is real life.
上面有真实的人和真实的观点。
There are real people on there with real opinions.
但我想把这一点说清楚。
But I wanna be clear on something.
在过去一年里,我几乎远离公众视野,在华盛顿特区做你的工作。
I spent the last year of my life pretty much outside of the public eye doing your work over in Washington DC.
我和保罗偶尔会出去,大概一个月两次。
We went out, Paul and I, occasionally, maybe twice a month.
我们去看了一些音乐会,也出去吃晚饭,大概每个月一次,当她回到华盛顿特区时。
We went to a couple concerts, and we went out to dinner, I don't know, like, once a month or so when she would come back to Washington DC.
我为什么要跟你们说这些?
Why am I telling you this?
因为,朋友们,我前几天提到过一个有组织的网络,他们非常致力于打压MAGA运动。
Because, folks, I mentioned the other day an organized network of people that is very committed to taking down the MAGA movement.
你们很多人持怀疑态度,但波尼诺的追随者们不是这样。
And a lot of you were skeptical, not so much the Bongino army.
你们知道正在发生什么。
You know what's going on.
但其他一些人只是最近几天才加入进来。
But others who just kinda rolled in over the last few days.
希望你们喜欢这个节目。
And hopefully, you're enjoying the show.
也许不喜欢。
Maybe not.
也许你只是来评论区挑事的。
Maybe you're just here to flame the comments.
那也挺好。
That's cool too.
随便吧,老兄。
Whatever, man.
做你自己的事。
Do your thing.
你知道,我们只是希望你能出现。
You know, we just want you to show up.
但我还没解释过这个有组织的运动是谁以及为什么会发生。
But I didn't explain who this organized movement is and why it's happening.
他们都有一个共同目标,我将用三类人群来描述它。
They all have one goal, and I'm gonna describe it in terms of three tranches of people.
一旦你明白了这一点,我保证你再也无法忽视它。
And once you see this, I promise you'll never unsee it.
我从另一侧获得了独特的洞察,能看到一些你们并非所有人都能接触到的信息,但我向你保证,这是真实存在的。
I've had a unique insight on it from the other side where I get to see some information that not all of you have, but I promise you it's very real.
有很多团体,但其中有三个势力强大,他们利用各种平台让你相信某些事情不是真的。
It's a lot of groups, but three who are powerful, and they use x and platforms to make you believe something's not real.
我之所以提到我和保罗一起外出的事,是因为我走在街上时,你会发现你以为公众真正关心的事情,听好了。
The reason I brought up me going out and stuff with Paul is I would be out on the street, and the things you think the public really cares about listen.
这真的很重要。
This is really important.
贾斯汀,你在听吗?
Justin, you paying attention?
这超级重要。
This is super important.
你认为大多数人关心的事情,我应该这么说。
The things you think the majority of people, I should say.
我不是说没人关心它。
I'm not saying nobody cares about it.
人们关心的大部分事情,我向你保证,他们其实并不关心。
The majority of things people care about, I promise you they don't.
在我离开的那一年,没有一个人来找我谈论过任何议题。
I had not in in the year I was gone, not a single person came up to me and asked me about issues.
我向你保证,你以为在X上看到的那些就是当下最热门的问题。
I promise you think if you see them on x are the number one issue du jour.
一个都没有。
Not one.
没有一个人。
Not a single person.
要知道,人们当面通常都是很友善的。
Every now, you know, people are generally nice in person.
我明白。
I get it.
这里存在一种偏见,但我不是在开玩笑。
There's a a bias there, but not a I'm I'm not kidding.
没有一个人过来说过任何负面的话。
Not a single person came up and said anything negative.
那为什么你会在评论区、X平台和其他地方看到这么多负面内容呢?
So why do you see all this negativity in comments and and on x and elsewhere?
是的。
Yes.
其中一些是机器人操作,但并非全部都是。
Some of it's botting, but it's not all of it.
有三类人希望看到MAGA联盟失败。
There are three groups of people who wanna see this MAGA coalition fail.
首先,我们先说最明显的那类。
The first let's just go with the obvious ones.
自由派和媒体,但他们其实是一回事。
Liberals and the media, but they're the same thing.
自由派和媒体就是讨厌共和党人。
Liberals and the media just hate Republicans.
MAGA运动,各位,这并不重要。
The MAGA movement, it folks, it doesn't matter.
他们讨厌米特·罗姆尼,他几乎算不上是共和党人。
They hated Mitt Romney, who's not even a barely a Republican.
他们讨厌乔治·W·布什。
They hated George w Bush.
他们讨厌唐纳德·特朗普。
They hate Donald Trump.
他们讨厌罗纳德·里根。
They hated Ronald Reagan.
他们就是喜欢自由派、社会主义者、集体主义者和共产主义者。
They just love liberals, socialists, collectivists, and communists.
任何站在他们那边的人,都是他们的敌人。
Anyone who's on their side is their enemy.
唐纳德·特朗普只是这种模式的最新体现。
Donald Trump is just the latest iteration of that.
自由派和媒体,本质上是一回事。
Liberals and the media, they are the same thing.
他们就是讨厌我们,所以会攻击像我这样的人——不只是我,还有这个领域里的其他人。
They just hate us, so they'll attack guys like me, not just me, but anyone else in the space too.
本·沙皮罗、马克·莱文、肖恩·汉尼提、格伦·贝克。
Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck.
这没关系。
It doesn't matter.
任何试图推进共和党保守派、MAGA或保守自由派议程的人,媒体中的自由派都会憎恨,所以他们想把你搞垮。
Anyone who tries to advance a Republican conservative, MAGA, or conservatarian agenda, The liberals in the media hate, so they wanna take you down.
现在还有另一群人。
Now there's another group of people out there.
我一直称他们为末日论者。
I've been calling them the doomers.
你可能会说这些人,嗯,他们是从哪里来的?
These are people who you may say, well, where did they come from?
为什么我们在第45届政府期间没怎么看到他们?
Why didn't we see them so much in the forty five administration?
特朗普赢了。
Trump won.
好吧,各位,特朗普赢了,他们知道唐纳德·特朗普迟早会成为特朗普2.0。
Well, folks, in Trump won, they knew Donald Trump was gonna be Trump two at some point.
这个时刻最近才发生,显然是在最近的选举中,也就是2020年的那次计谋。
That point just happened recently, in the in the recent election, obviously, had the the the 2020, scheme.
然而,他们知道会有特朗普2.0。
However, they knew there was gonna be Trump too.
没人想和狮子王对抗。
No one wanted to go up against the Lion King.
所以你注意到没有那么多末日论调了?
So did you notice you didn't see as much doomerism?
事实上,你看到的非常少。
You saw, as a matter of fact, very little.
在我们所谓的‘影响力阶层’中,这几乎是不存在的。
It was almost nonexistent amongst what we call, I guess, the influencer class.
那么为什么你现在看到了呢?
So why are you seeing it now?
各位,一旦你看到这个,听我说。
Folks, once you see this, listen to me.
我向你保证,你再也无法忽视这一点了。
I promise you will never unsee it.
悲观主义者们知道唐纳德·特朗普不会再参选了,而且他们感觉MAGA运动是唐纳德·特朗普的运动,而不是MAGA运动本身。
The doomers know Donald Trump is not running again, and they have a feeling that the MAGA movement is the Donald Trump movement, not the MAGA movement.
对此我既同意也不同意。
Now I agree and disagree with that.
我同意唐纳德·特朗普是现代美国——也许是美国历史上——一位无与伦比的人物。
I agree that Donald Trump is a peerless figure in modern American maybe in American history.
我认为这一点是毋庸置疑的。
I I don't think that's I don't think that's up for dispute.
没有第二个唐纳德·特朗普。
There is no other Donald Trump.
当唐纳德·特朗普诞生时,模具就被打破了。
When Donald Trump was was made, the mold was broken.
上帝打破了模具。
God broke the mold.
他是一个非常引人入胜的人物,有无数个理由,而且不会被复制。
He is just an a fascinating figure for a million different reasons, and he will not be replicated.
末日论者们——希望你们能跟上我的思路——认为当唐纳德·特朗普在2028年退出舞台后,MAGA运动将会分崩离析。
The doomer class, I hope you're following me here, thinks that when Donald Trump is off the stage in 2028, that the MAGA movement's gonna fall apart.
所以那些假装是MAGA运动一部分的末日论者其实并不是。
So the doomers who pretend to be part of the MAGA movement really aren't.
他们感觉到分裂即将来临,并且已经有了他们偏好的候选人。
They sense a fracturing coming up, and they have their preferred candidate.
所以他们觉得,无论谁将继承MAGA运动,无论是通过特朗普的背书还是其他方式传承下来的,一切都会分崩离析,而他们想要收拾他们认为会出现的烂摊子。
So they think whoever's going to inherit the MAGA movement as is, passed down by Donald Trump through an endorsement or whatever, that it's all gonna fracture, and they wanna be there to clean up what they think is gonna be the mess.
所以这些悲观主义者会这样做,比如说本届政府的某位元老级人物,无论是万斯还是卢比奥,无论谁参选,可能都不是他们支持的人选。
So what the doomers do is, let's say some legacy figure from this administration, whether it's Vance or Rubio, whoever runs for that may not be their guy.
他们可能在关注其他人。
They may be looking at someone else.
所以他们不能让万斯、卢比奥或其他人做的是,在一个曾经成功的议程基础上参选。
So what they can't have Vance and Rubio or others do is run on an agenda that was a success.
朋友们,你们以为我在骗你们?我告诉你们,你们想错了。
Folks, you think I'm bullshitting you, I'm telling you, you got another thing coming.
我亲眼见过。
I have seen it.
我曾站在另一边。
I've been on the other side of it.
这组织得非常严密。
It is well organized.
这是第二类人。
That's the second group of people.
他们的目标和自由派及媒体第一类人完全一致,那就是摧毁MAGA运动。
They have the exact same goal as the libs and the media, tranche one of people, which is to destroy the MAGA movement.
但他们最终想推举的人选不同。
Now the end goal of who they want in there is different.
他们希望进来的是一个自由派、集体主义者,比如马曼尼或AOC之类的,但绝不是MAGA人士或其指定接班人。
They want a a liberal, a collectivist, Mamdani or AOC or whatever, But they want someone other than the MAGA person or the MAGA designee going forward.
这就是为什么你们看到他们无时无刻不在抨击政府。
That's why you see this constant shitting on the administration at all times.
边境上,你知道的,非法移民的入境人数已经降为零了。
The border to you know, entries by illegal migrants are down to zero.
如果总是有抱怨的话,这个数字应该是负五才对。
It should be negative five if it that there's always a complaint.
总是有抱怨。
Always a complaint.
因为他们心中另有人选,他们认为当唐纳德·特朗普退出舞台时——他本不会在第一任期退出,但他确实退出了。
It's because they have a different person in mind, and they think when Donald Trump is off the scene, which he wasn't gonna be in Trump one, which he was.
这就是为什么你们之前没看到这么多这类情况。
That's why you didn't see as much as this.
他们必须确保掌控战场,这样就没有人能凭借成功记录参选并声称:
They have to make sure they see the battlefield so that no one can run on a record of success and say, hey.
我是唐纳德·特朗普的人。
I'm Donald Trump's guy.
看看我们做了什么。
Look what we did.
你明白吗?
You get it?
记住这场对话。
Remember this conversation.
各位,收藏这个节目。
Folks, bookmark this show.
我不在乎你得做什么。
I don't care what you gotta do.
给自己发一封包含链接的邮件。
Send yourself an email with the link.
保存它。
Save it.
在X上收藏它。
Bookmark it on x.
把它添加到你的Rumble收藏夹里。
Put it in your Rumble favorites somewhere.
我保证你会看到的。
I promise you're gonna see it.
随着2028年总统竞选氛围开始显现,突然间,所有这些末日论调都会变得完全合理。
And all of this as the 2028 feel for the presidency starts to materialize, all of a sudden, all the doomerism is gonna make perfect sense.
我敢用我的右手打赌。
I'll bet you my right arm on it.
我从来不会错。
I'm never wrong.
在这方面不会错。
Not on this stuff.
最后,还有第三类人。
Finally, there's a third class of people.
10月7日之后的第三类人彻底疯了。
The third class of people after October 7 went crazy.
女士们先生们,我不知道要告诉你们多少次这件事。
Ladies and gentlemen, I don't know how many times I have to tell you this.
我完全、彻底、坚定地反对反犹太主义的胡言乱语。
I stand fully, completely, and strongly against antisemitic bullshit.
我真不知道要跟你们说多少次这个。
I I don't know how many times I gotta tell you this.
令人惊讶的是,居然有这么多人觉得现在流行说他们仇恨犹太人这类话。
It's amazing how many people think it's like the current thing to say, like, they hate the Jews or something.
真的吗?
Really?
你相信这个吗?
You believe that?
你意识到在缺乏道德约束的情况下,这在人类历史上导致了什么后果吗?
You realize where that's led throughout human history absent the immorality of it?
现在你可能会说,天哪,丹。
Now you may say, oh gosh, Dan.
我无法相信这种事情真的在发生。
I can't believe that that's actually happening.
真的吗?
Really?
我向你保证。
I promise you.
去看看推特吧。
Go look at the Twitter.
确实存在机器人操作,但again,这并不是全部都是机器人操作。
The botting that does happen and, again, it's not all botting.
那些确实存在的机器人操作是非常有组织的。
The botting that does happen is very well organized.
这完全是人为制造的。
It is totally synthetic.
这全是反犹太人的胡言乱语。
It is all anti Jewish nonsense.
看看评论。
Read the comments.
这来自那种‘我讨厌犹太人’101之类的玩意儿。
It's from, like, I hate the Jews one zero one and stuff.
就去看看吧。
Just look at it.
你能看出来的。
You could see it.
这明显是假的。
It's so clearly fake.
但这是一个有组织的人群运动,人数并不多,但他们学会了利用社交媒体来攻击任何政府内部或外部不攻击犹太人的人。
But it's an organized movement of people, and it's not a very large group of people who've learned to amplify social media to attack anyone in the administration or outside who doesn't go and attack the Jews.
百分之百。
A 100%.
去看看,仔细读读评论。
Look and just read the comments.
别只听我的一面之词。
Don't take my word for it.
你自己去看看就知道了。
Just go and look.
快去看看。
Go look.
你会看到的。
You'll see it.
它无处不在。
It's everywhere.
他们都有同样的目标。
They all have the same goal.
那就是要瓦解这场运动,从内部将其拆散,制造混乱,收拾残局,然后将其重建为某种与真正捍卫自由的运动截然不同的东西。
It is to dismantle this movement, take it apart from the inside, cause disruption, pick up the pieces, and rebuild it into something far different than a movement that actually conserves liberty.
他们都有同样的目标。
They all have the same goal.
自由派、反犹群体和末日论者。
Libs, the anti Jew crowd, and the doomers.
同样的目标。
The exact same goal.
一旦你看到了,就再也无法视而不见。
Once you see it, you'll never unsee it.
看看那些发出信息的人。
Look at the people sending out the messages.
看看他们与谁来往。
Look at who they associate with.
就听听吧。
Just listen to it.
就看看评论吧。
Just read the comments.
读读他们的内容吧,他们根本就没打算隐藏。
Read their they don't even hide it.
我认为经过这周我们基本上大获全胜,我们的直播发布时以惊人的22.6万观众数成为顶级直播。
I think after this week where we basically kicked ass and took names, we were top livestream on our launch with a ridiculous 226,000 streamers.
那还是在Rumble遭受大规模DDOS攻击试图让我们闭嘴的情况下取得的。
That was with a a meltdown DDOS attack against Rumble trying to shut us up.
每天超过10万观众,播客排行榜第一的热门节目。
100,000 plus streamers every day, number one trending show on podcast.
我不是在自夸。
I ain't patting.
我不是在拍马屁。
I'm not patting shit on the back.
我只是告诉你,你听到的所有那些被认为是负面的东西都是胡说八道。
I'm just telling you, like, all this stuff you heard that was perceived as negative is bullshit.
你要么在耳垂上制造眼球效应,要么就不行,而Bongino军团总是能办到。
You either produce eyeballs in earlobes or you don't, and the Bongino army always shows up.
总是如此。
Always.
因为他们知道我从不胡说八道,我不骗人,我告诉你的是关于那群想从内部推翻这个政府的三人集团的真实情况。
Because they know I'm not full of shit, and I don't bullshit people, and I'm telling you the truth about the triumvirate of folks who wanna take this administration down from the inside.
我不会让这种事情发生。
I'm not gonna let it happen.
我不会让这种事情发生,因为我相信这位总统。
I'm not gonna let it happen either because I believe in this president.
而且我认为你真正理解他、了解他的工作方式以及他为何这样做事,非常重要。
And I think it's really important that you understand him and how he works and why he works the way he does.
我曾经有幸身处其中,有一个独特的视角。
And I've had an interesting seat in there.
而且,你知道的,听好了。
And, you know, listen.
我也想在这方面说得清楚一点。
I I wanna be pretty clear on this too.
你所处的职位,并不是每天都能在椭圆形办公室里。
The position I had you're not in the Oval Office every single day.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我是副手,不是主要负责人。
I'm I was the deputy, not the principal.
你的资金应该用在那些事务、物品和国家安全问题上,你知道的,类似这些东西。
Your cash should be in there, you know, for things and items and national security issues and stuff like that.
但我们经常去那边,在白宫里,与政府打交道。
But we would be over there often enough in, in the house, and you deal with the administration.
这是一个不玩虚的政府。
This is a no bullshit administration.
这家伙在成果方面几乎纯粹是信号。
He is almost pure signal, this guy, on the results end.
他学会了过滤掉噪音。
He's learned to filter out the noise.
我是什么意思?
What do I mean?
我想让你看一段凯文·奥利里的播客视频。
I want you to watch this clip from a a podcast Kevin O'Leary was on.
你们从《鲨鱼坦克》认识他,神奇先生。
You know him from shark tank, mister wonderful.
很棒的人。
Great guy.
而且他非常擅长谈论商业和生产力方面的事情。
And he's really good speaking about business and productivity stuff.
实际上,在节目后面我还有一段他的片段要播放。
I actually have another clip of him coming up later in the show.
但我想让你听听他谈论为史蒂夫·乔布斯工作的经历,我觉得他最后也提到了埃隆·马斯克。
But I want you to listen to him discuss working for Steve Jobs, and I think he mentions Elon Musk at the end too.
但就成功的领导者——无论是商界还是其他领域——如何学会区分信号与噪音而言,我刚才在X平台上讨论过这个话题。
But in terms of how successful leaders, business or elsewhere, learn to distinguish signal from the noise I was just talking about on x.
如果你要领导他人,学会过滤这两者、不被噪音分散注意力真的非常重要。
It's really important if you're gonna lead that you learn to filter those two out and not get distracted with the noise.
看看这个。
Check this out.
史蒂夫会说:‘闭嘴,照我说的做。’
Steve would say, fucking shut up and do what I say.
他就是这么说话的
That's how he would talk
对你。
to you.
百分之百。
100%.
这是我学到的。
And here's what I learned.
信号与噪音的比例。
Signal to noise ratio.
他对信号的定义是:未来18小时内必须完成的前三到五件事。
His vision of signal was the top three to five things you have to get done in the next eighteen hours.
而不是你对下周、下月或下一年的业务愿景。
Not your vision for the business next week or next month or next year.
只是你醒着的接下来十八个小时。
Just the next eighteen hours you're awake.
你会完成那三件或五件你认为对你的使命至关重要的事情。
You're going to get those three things or those five things done that you have deemed critical for your mission.
它们必须在今天完成。
They must get done today.
任何阻碍你做这些事的都是噪音。
Anything that stops you from doing that is the noise.
对于史蒂夫·乔布斯来说,成功所需的信号与噪音比例是八二开。
The signal to noise ratio to be successful for Steve Jobs was eightytwenty.
80%的信号,20%的噪音。
80 signal, 20 noise.
他是对的。
He was right.
他是对的。
He was right.
而我见过的唯一一个比率比这更高的人是埃隆·马斯克。
And the only other person that I've seen that has a higher ratio than that is Elon Musk.
他没有任何噪音。
He has no noise.
他不处理噪音。
He does not deal with noise.
他是100%的信号。
He is 100% signaled.
他醒着的每一分钟的六十秒,每一小时的六十分钟,那十八个小时全是信号。
Sixty seconds of every minute, sixty minutes of every hour, the eighteen hours he's awake, it's all signal.
看看他取得了什么成就。
And look what he's achieved.
如果你回顾历史,你会发现那个时代的天才们几乎接近100%的信号。
And if you go back in history, you're going to find out that the geniuses of their time were close to a 100% signal.
各位,我现在可以根据个人经验向你们提出一个非常非常有力的论点,他描述的就是唐纳德·特朗普。
Folks, I could make a really, really strong case to you right now based on personal experience that he's describing Donald Trump to.
我从没和埃隆共事过。
I've never worked with Elon.
我在丹·斯卡维诺的婚礼上见过他。
I'm I saw him at Dan Scavino's wedding.
我们聊了大概三十秒吧。
We spoke for, I don't know, thirty seconds.
我在UFC比赛现场见过他一次。
I saw him once at the UFC.
我不太了解埃隆。
I don't know Elon very well.
我们在X平台上简短交流过几次。
We've communicated briefly on x a couple times.
我想他当时祝贺我获得了这份工作,他真是太好了。
I think he congratulated me when I got the job, which is very nice of him.
我不知道,但我想他说的是真的,毕竟埃隆只经营着几家、他是经营着几家价值数万亿美元的公司之类的。
I don't know, but I gotta imagine what he's saying is true given that Elon only runs a few, he runs a couple trillion dollar companies or something like that.
是Justin的,对吧。
Is it Justin's like, yeah.
还挺重要的。
Kind of a big deal.
所以我只能认为这确实是真的。
So I gotta imagine that's actually true.
我没有理由怀疑这一点。
I I have no reason to believe otherwise.
根据我的经验,他描述的是特朗普。
I can tell you from experience, he is describing Trump.
考虑到他说话非常发散,你根本不会觉得这是真的。
You would never think that's true given he has a very discursive speaking style.
我们知道他有点跳跃,因为他脑子里想的东西太多了。
We get he he jumps around a little bit because he has a lot in his mind.
你知道,我明白这一点。
You know, I I get that.
人人都知道他这一点。
Everybody knows that about him.
但当他身处房间时,我曾和他在一起过——那是少数几个人的场合——他完全是信息的焦点,全是信息。
But when it comes to him in a room, and I've been there with him, which is a limited group of people, he is all signal, all signal.
他把所有这些胡言乱语都压了下去。
He drowns out all this bullshit.
现在他比任何人都更清楚,一场不对称的战争正在展开,而公关正变得越来越难。
Now he understands better than anyone that there is an asymmetric warfare game going on and that PR is getting harder and harder every day.
公共关系。
Public relations.
每个人都得做公关,尤其是政府人员。
Everybody has to do it, especially people in government.
哦,公关。
Oh, PR.
这词带有负面含义。
It's got a bad connotation.
答案是,你知道的,我对这个问题的回答是:为什么?
The answer is, well, you know, my response to that is why?
我们为公众服务。
We work for the public.
我们应该能够与公众产生共鸣。
We should be able to relate to the public.
他明白存在问题,而且这个问题正变得越来越难解决。
He understands there's a problem, and it's getting more difficult to solve.
信息的民主化是一件好事。
That's the democratization of information is a wonderful thing.
我完全支持。
I'm all for it.
听好了。
Listen.
我整个职业生涯都在投资言论自由平台,因为我热爱它们。
I've invested in free speech platforms my whole business life because I love them.
即使是那些讨厌我的人。
Even people who hate me.
我投资了那些让整天骂我的人也能发声的平台。
I've invested in platforms that have given platforms to people who go out and shit on me all day.
太好了。
Great.
你有说话的权利,兄弟。
You have the right to speak, brother.
尽管说吧。
Knock yourself out.
我也有权回应。
I have the right to respond.
这就是言论自由的运作方式。
That's how free speech works.
这是实践,而不是空谈。
That's practicing, not preaching.
然而,信息的民主化给需要回应公众的人带来了真正的公关问题。
However, the democratization of information creates real PR problems for people who have to respond to the public.
我可以举个例子,你们都能理解。
You can go out I'll give you just an example you can all relate to.
假设有个乔伊甜甜圈店。
You have Joey Bag of Donuts restaurant.
有人生病了,但三天前就感染了诺如病毒。
Someone gets sick but had neurovirus three days ago.
他们去餐厅吃饭,把问题归咎于食物,但其实和食物毫无关系。
They go and eat in a restaurant, they attribute it to the food, but it had nothing to do with the food.
他们几天前感染了一种叫做诺如病毒的肠胃病毒。
They had the a stomach virus called neuro from a couple days ago.
他们就去Yelp或谷歌上写评论。
They go on a Yelp or Google review.
乔伊,回到甜甜圈餐厅,让我生病了。
Joey, back at Donuts restaurant got me sick.
就是这样。
That's it.
那就是噪音。
That's that's noise.
那是噪音,因为它不是真的。
That's noise because it's not true.
这不是真正的信号。
It's not real signal.
问题在于,这个谎言在乔伊甜甜圈店甚至还没机会回应之前就已经传遍全球了。
The problem is that lie travels around the globe before Joey Bag of Donuts even has a way to respond to it.
这在政府内部造成了真正的公关危机。
It creates a real PR crisis within the government.
我提到这一点,是因为稍后我会播放一段唐纳德·特朗普解释这个问题的音频视频。
I'm bringing that up because I'm gonna play an audio of audio video of Donald Trump in a little bit explaining exactly this.
他明白这一点。
He understands that.
他明白,尽管有很多噪音干扰,但我不能分心,我有工作要做。
He understands that despite a lot of the noise, I can't get distracted, and I have a job to do.
我理解有很多人在那里散布悲观言论,很多人对他怀有恶意议程,假装参与其中,利用他们的影响力试图摧毁他。
I understand that there's a lot of people who are out there doomering, a lot of people who have a malicious agenda against him, who are pretending to be part of it, using their influence to try to destroy.
他明白这一点,并继续前进。
He gets that, and he keeps moving ahead.
他已经学会完全过滤掉噪音,完全专注于真实信号。
He has learned to filter out completely the noise and stick totally with the signal.
如今信息传播的速度日益加快。
The speed of information now is growing by the day.
信息在你还没机会回应之前就已经传遍全球。
Information rockets around the globe before you even have a chance to respond.
所以,好吧,丹。
So, alright, Dan.
那么,你身处其中是如何应对的呢?
Well, how do you handle it having been inside there?
答案是,你必须有所选择地应对争议。
The answer is you have to pick and choose your fights.
就是这样。
That's it.
确实如此。
You really do.
如果你留意并回顾我在职时的官方推特账号,就会发现我很少回应各种事情。
If you'll notice and you go back and look at my Twitter handle, my official handle when I was inside, I responded to very few things.
你得选择你的战场。
You gotta pick your fights.
有些谎言,你只能放手,因为你无法回应所有事情。
Some of these lies, you just have to let go because you can't respond to everything.
这是唯一的方法。
That's the only way.
但你总是处于一场不对称的战斗中,如果你不有选择地、大声地使用你的扩音器,你马上就会被埋没。
But you're always in an asymmetric fight that if you don't use your megaphone selectively and loudly, you're just gonna get buried right away.
那是一次彻底的失败。
That was a total failure.
不。
No.
什么都没发生。
Nothing happened.
实际上,有78人被逮捕了。
Actually, 78 people were arrested.
哦,那意味着你应该抓79人才对。
Oh, that means I you should've had 79.
正如我所说,你什么都没做。
Like I said, you you didn't do anything.
所以你的评论毫无意义。
So what your your comments mean nothing.
唐纳德·特朗普比任何人都更懂这个道理。
Donald Trump has learned this better than anyone.
这里有更多证据证明这一点。
Here's more proof of this.
这位与他打交道最多的人是副总统万斯。
Here's a guy who deals with him more often than anyone, vice president Vance.
这位是JD·万斯。
This is JD Vance.
他前几天接受了梅根·凯利的采访,JD·万斯谈到了与唐纳德·特朗普打交道的情况。
He gave an interview to Megyn Kelly the other day, and JD Vance was talking about dealing with Donald Trump.
他在这个片段中所说的完全正确。
And what he says in this clip is absolutely true.
他就是同一个人。
He is the exact same person.
他私下里不是个虚伪的人,在公开场合和私下里完全是同一个人。
He's not a phony in person and he's the exact same person in public he is behind closed doors.
你不相信我?
You don't believe me?
相信JD。
Believe JD.
他一直和他们待在同一个房间里。
He's in the room with them all the time.
看看这个。
Check this out.
如果华盛顿是一个虚伪的地方,我想你刚才说了,而且说得很好,他恰恰是完全相反的类型。
If Washington is an insincere place, I think you said that and said it well, He is like the polar opposite.
他只是说出自己心里的想法。
He just says what's on his mind.
是的。
Yeah.
他根本不关心别人会怎么反应。
He doesn't care what how anybody's gonna react to it.
你看到的就是你得到的。
You what you see is what you get.
人们总是问,那他私下里是什么样子的?
And people always ask, well, what does he like in private?
他私下里和在镜头前完全一样,我觉得你说得对。
He is in private exactly like he is when he's in front of a camera, and I think that that you're right.
有些媒体人因此有点喜欢他,也有些媒体人不喜欢。
It kind of there are some members of the press who kind of like him for it, then some members of the press who don't.
我认为对大多数媒体人来说,这两种感觉都有一点。
And then I think for most members of the press, it's a little bit of both.
对吧?
Right?
就像,他们欣赏这种风格,即使出于某些政治原因他们不能承认自己其实喜欢他,但大多数人实际上确实如此。
Like, they admire the game even if for some political reason they can't they they they just can't admit that they actually like him, but most of them actually do.
我会用接下来的片段向你证明,副总统万斯所说的完全正确。
They I'm gonna prove it to you with this next clip that what vice president Vance is saying is absolutely true.
他们确实私下里尊重他,因为他们从未见过像这样纯粹表达信号的政客。
They do quietly respect him because they've never seen a politician like this that speaks in pure signal.
他们只会说一堆废话。
All they do is speak in noise.
就连我们共和党的一些政治偶像,说实话,也学会了说一大堆废话和政治空话。
Even some of our political icons on the Republican party, let's be honest, learned to speak in a lot of noise and political bullshit.
他们确实如此。
They did.
而一旦涉及到实际行动,他们的投票却一塌糊涂。
And then when it comes to signal, they vote like shit.
这可不是唐纳德·特朗普。
That is not Donald Trump.
他在公众场合说的,私下里就会去做。
What he tells you in public, he's gonna do in private.
他在私下里对团队说的话,他都会在公开场合付诸行动。
What he says to his team in private, he's gonna do, he goes and does in public.
这简直令人震惊。
And it's just stunning.
这些媒体人根本受不了。
These media people can't handle it.
他们中极少有人会如实讲述这件事,除了这个家伙,但他也不是我的朋友之类的。
Very few of them will ever tell the truth about this, except this guy who, again, he's not my buddy or anything like that.
我并没有特别突出他。
I'm not highlighting him.
我并没有在推广任何人。
I'm not promoting anyone.
他可能并不喜欢我。
He probably doesn't like me.
我根本不在乎。
I don't really care.
我不在乎喜欢还是不喜欢,我只关心真相。
I'm not about liking or dis I'm just about the truth.
这是比尔·马赫,他在这里的一段对话中谈到了 exactly 这件事,即副总统万斯刚刚说的,嘿。
Here is Bill Maher and one of his conversations here talking about exactly this, what vice president Vance just said, that, hey.
这些自由派媒体人士被他吓坏了,因为他是美国现代史上少有的不胡说八道、坦诚直言的政客。
These guys in the liberal media, they're so intimidated by him because he's the one of the first politicians in modern American history to not bullshit people and just speak openly and candidly.
看看这个。
Check this out.
就与他交谈而言,我发现——也是让很多人觉得我如实报道很可恶的一点——你可以和他对话,而且他非常不同。他是个很有魅力的人,嗯,他会倾听。
As far as talking to him, what I found and what people found so abhorrent that I would report accurately is that you can talk to him, And that he's very different He's very charming guy Well, he listens.
是的。
Yeah.
这完全不是那么回事,现在你可以问这个问题了:为什么他在公开场合不这么做呢?
It's not at all what and now you can ask the question, why doesn't he do that when he's in public?
我回答不了这些问题。
I can't answer these questions.
我只能告诉你,我对他的评价是:他并非世界上最糟糕的人——除非他处于争斗状态。
All I can tell you is that my assessment of him is that he's not the worst guy in the world except when he's in a fight.
不幸的是,政治就是一场永无止境的斗争。
Unfortunately, politics is all fighting.
当他陷入争斗时,他就变得像个酒吧里的家伙。
When he gets into a fight, then he's like a guy in a bar.
他会随手抓起任何能用来对付你的东西,而且他
He picks up whatever he has to to kill you with it, and he
就是不会停下来。
just doesn't stop.
没错。
Yeah.
听着。
Listen.
你不必喜欢这个人。
You don't have to like the guy.
我真的不在乎。
I don't really care.
这没关系。
It doesn't matter.
我怎么强调都不为过。
I can't say that enough.
顺便说一下,这发生在乔·斯卡伯勒的节目上,还有MS MS Now和SNOW。
It was on Joe Scarborough's show, by the way, and, MS MS Now and SNOW.
好的。
Okay.
行了。
Alright.
够了。
Enough.
MS Now。
MS Now.
他没说错。
He's not wrong.
你会跟他玩捉弄的游戏。
You're gonna toy with him.
他是FO的人。
He is the FO guy.
你会发现的。
You're gonna find out.
相信我,你会发现的。
Believe me, you're gonna find out.
而且他不在乎你属于哪个党派。
And he doesn't care what party you're in.
你开始胡闹,玩弄他认为是他的美国优先MAGA议程。
You start messing around, screwing around with what he believes is his America first MAGA agenda.
是的。
Yeah.
他会抄起酒瓶和你打一场酒吧斗殴。
He's gonna pick up a bottle and get into a bar fight with you.
这一点毫无疑问。
No doubt about it.
但当你在私下和他交谈时,他确实如此,他会坐在椭圆形办公室的桌子旁。
But he absolutely is when you when you were talking to him behind closed doors, he will sit there at that desk in the Oval.
我向你保证。
I promise you.
他会把一切都听进去。
And he will just take it all in.
我想说,我觉得我这么说并不越界,总统先生。
I'm gonna tell you I don't think I'm speaking out of turn, mister president.
我很有把握,您会允许我说这些的。
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't you would give me permission to say so.
我也没问题。
I'm also alright.
我就直说了。
I'm just gonna throw it out there.
所以我们正在和他进行椭圆形办公室的会议。
So we're in an oval meeting with him.
是我、卡什、帕姆、托德,还有另一个家伙。
It's me, Cash, Pam, and Todd, and another guy.
我们在讨论一件事。
We were talking about a matter.
当我们阐述所有数据和信息时,他坐在那里听了大约五分钟。
And while we were addressing the matter, he's sitting there listening for five minutes or so as we lay out all the data and the information.
有人把一台电脑连接到屏幕上,给他展示了一些图表。
A guy puts a computer on the screen, shows him some charts.
他在看那些图表。
He's looking at them.
回到那一个。
Go back to that one.
回到这一个。
Go back to this one.
很明显,他正在仔细斟酌。
Very, very you could see he's deliberating.
他正在努力思考该如何处理这件事。
He's trying to think about how to handle it.
就在这时,毫无预兆地,真实发生的事是,房间里其中一个家伙——我不想说他是谁,但他是我们的人。
And just out of the blue, randomly, on my life, true story, one of the guys in the room who I I don't wanna say who he was, but he was one of our guys.
他对那个人说:嘿。
And he says to him, hey.
你知道那个家伙吧?就是我刚才提到的那个人。
And you know that guy, you know, a guy I was just talking about.
他挺聪明的。
He's pretty smart.
对吧?
Right?
你知道总统还记得自己的SAT分数吗?
You know the president remembered his SAT score?
我不是在开玩笑。
I'm not kidding.
那个人告诉过总统,大概六个月前吧,提到过这个人的SAT分数非常高。
The guy had told the president, I don't know, six months ago, had mentioned that this guy had a really high SAT score.
他记住了那个SAT分数。
He remembered the SAT score.
你能想象吗?而且顺便说一句,这也不是什么高层大人物。
Can you and and it's like by the way, this isn't some, like, huge high level guy either.
自那六个月以来,他可能已经听取过大约十万人的汇报了。
He's probably briefed about, I don't know, a 100,000 people since, that six months time frame had passed.
他记得那家伙的SAT分数。
He remembered the guy's SAT score.
他说,哦,是的。
He goes, oh, yeah.
他不是考了,大概1510分左右的SAT之类的吗?
Didn't he get, like, a fifteen ten SAT or whatever?
然后那家伙看着我。
And the guy looks at me.
他说,我真不敢相信你还记得那个。
He's like, I can't believe you just remembered that.
我说,我简直不敢相信,我还拍了拍他的膝盖。
I'm like, I can't I was giving him a tap on the knee.
我说,我不……我记不住那该死的SAT分数。
I'm like, I don't I can't I couldn't remember the damn SAT score.
事情就这样发生了。
That happened.
我当时在场。
I was there.
别跟我说这事没发生过。
Don't tell me it didn't happen.
这个人有着惊人的排除干扰能力。
The guy has an incredible ability to filter out noise.
我从未见过这样的能力。
I've never seen anything like it.
各位,我...我什么都不是。
Folks, I'm I'm nothing.
我从未当选过总统。
I never got elected president.
我努力成为一个传递信号而非制造噪音的人。
I try to be a signal, not noise guy.
我也非常情绪化。
I'm very emotional too.
如果唐纳德·特朗普是90%信号、10%噪音,而乔布斯是80%对20%,我不知道具体比例是多少。
I'm not gonna if Donald Trump is 90% signal, 10% noise, and jobs was eighty twenty, I don't know what the percentage is.
但我确实努力成为一个始终坚守北极星、保持方向不变的电子表格型人才。
But I do try to be a spreadsheets guy who always keeps his lodestar, straight directed ahead.
我总是试图以当下生活中的净现值为基准来定位自己。
And I always try to base myself on what in my life is a net present value of one right now.
哪些是我想要保留并增加的加分项,哪些是我必须从生活中彻底切除的减分项?
What is a plus one for me that I wanna keep and add to, and what's a minus one I've gotta surgically cut out of my life?
如果这需要我剔除某些人,我的观众中你们知道,这个节目并不适合你,因为你希望我出去说‘我讨厌这个群体,我恨他们’。
And if that involves cutting people out, my audience who you know, this show is not for you because you want me to go out and say, I hate this group of people I hate.
那你就直接消失吧。
I'm not then you can just disappear.
这个节目永远不会适合你。
This show is never gonna be for you.
我不是为了钱做这个节目。
I don't do this show for the money.
我是个资本主义者,但我从未为了钱而做。
I'm a capitalist, but I've never done it for the money.
我想你知道这一点。
I think you know that.
这些都是公开的信息。
It's all public stuff.
我做这个是因为我热爱它,而且我会告诉你真相。
I do it because I love it, and I am going to tell you the truth.
如果你追求真相,希望被真相引导,并想要一个因真相而持久的运动,那么你在这里就会找到归属。
And if you want the truth and you wanna be guided by truth and you want a movement that's gonna last because it's guided by truth, then you'll have a home here.
我向你保证。
I promise.
我会始终珍视你这一点。
And I'll always value you for that.
我这里先休息一下,然后我们再回到策略上,因为未来的策略同样重要。
I'm gonna take a quick break here, and then I wanna get back to tactics because tactics matter going forward too.
中期选举就要来了。
We got midterms coming up.
各位,泽连斯基所代表的左派所使用的某些手段,确实有些像不道德的卑劣伎俩,但其中一些确实有效。
And ladies and gentlemen, these Zelensky rules the left uses, some of them are kinda like immoral scumbag type things, but some of them work.
就像我刚才说的,如果净现值是正一,我也会接受并加以利用。
And like I just said, if it's a net present value of plus one, I'll take it in and use it too.
我马上就会向你们展示,一旦你用他们自己的规则来要求他们,这个运动是如何崩溃的。
I'll show you what I mean in a second, how this movement collapses once you hold them to their own rules.
华盛顿那边发生了很多事,比如过去一年黄金价格上涨了60%以上。
A lot happened back in DC, like gold jumping over 60% in the past year.
听好了。
Listen.
哥们,我对你是实话实说。
I'm being straight with you, man.
我对从Birch Gold购买黄金感觉非常好。
I'm feeling pretty good about buying gold from Birch Gold.
你知道,我长期以来一直是黄金的坚定支持者。
You know I've been a big supporter of gold for a long time.
现在依然是坚定支持者。
Big supporter now.
他们重新成为我的赞助商,我真的很感激。
I'm really grateful they're back with me as a sponsor.
Birch Gold,拼写是 B-I-R-C-H。
Birch Gold, b I r c h.
你们很多人都知道这个故事。
A lot of you know the story.
早些时候,我并不太想代言一家黄金公司,我和宝拉讨论过这件事。
Early on, I wasn't really about endorsing a gold company, and me and Paula talked about it.
我们投资了黄金。
We invested in gold.
我们热爱黄金。
We love gold.
然后她说,你知道吗?
And she said, you know what?
我们相信黄金的价值,所以就决定行动了。
We're believers in gold, so let's do it.
通过与Birch Gold团队交流,我进一步了解了资产多元化的必要性。
So I got to learn more about the need for diversification, talking with the Birch Gold guys.
当我开始从Birch Gold购买黄金后,我就成了坚定的信徒。
And as I started buying gold from Birch Gold, I became a huge believer.
有一种自由多元化的感觉,而Birch Gold是我多年来唯一选择合作的黄金公司,B I R C H。
There's a freedom diversification, and Birch Gold is the only gold company I choose to do business with they have for many years now, b I r c h.
不过,我鼓励你们自己去了解一下。
I encourage you to learn for yourself, though.
这很重要。
It's important.
只需将我的名字Dan发送到号码989898即可。
Just text my name, Dan, to the number 989898.
Birch Gold会免费寄给您一份信息资料包,教您如何将符合条件的IRA或401(k)转换为实物黄金IRA。
Birch Gold will send you a free info kit on how to convert an eligible IRA or four zero one k into an IRA in physical gold.
没错。
That's right.
在税收优惠账户中持有黄金。
Own gold in a tax sheltered account.
再次提醒,将我的名字Dan发送至号码989898,看看持有黄金是否适合您。
Again, text my name, Dan, to the number 989898, and just see if owning gold is right for you.
值得一试。
It's worth a shot.
Birch Gold,B I R C H。
Birch Gold, b I r c h.
可能会收取短信和数据费用。
Message and data rates may apply.
我们的下一个赞助商是,我的爱国者补给站。
Our next sponsor day, my Patriot Supply.
听着。
Listen.
大家必须做好准备。
You gotta be prepared, folks.
过去三天,我一直在谈论那些始终存在的威胁。
The last three days, I have been talking about threats that are there all the time.
如果你做好了准备,就无需恐慌。
No need to panic if you're prepared.
你必须做好准备。
You gotta prepare.
做好准备没有任何坏处。
There is no harm in being prepared.
不做好准备才会有危险,你需要的东西却找不到。
There's only harm in not being prepared, and you need stuff, and it isn't there.
这就是我使用我的Patriot Supply的原因。
That's why I use my Patriot Supply.
所以当我回来时,我对特蕾莎和吉姆说:去拿我的Patriot Supply,因为我喜欢使用我真正用过的产品,这样我才能发自内心地推荐它们。
That's why when I came back, I said to Theresa and Jim, go get my Patriot Supply because I like products I actually use because I can talk about them from the heart.
自从我开始使用Patriot Supply以来,他们就一直是我们的家人。
They've been family to us since the beginning of my Patriot supply.
从一开始他们就一直陪伴着我们。
They've been with us since the beginning.
如果你还不了解他们,那你应该去了解。
If you don't know them, you should.
他们从事应急准备业务,并且是全球第一。
They're in in the preparedness business, and they're number one in the world.
应急准备不是可选项。
Preparedness is not optional.
你肯定不希望停电时没有食物或任何物资,因为那样很快就会丧命,而节目的首要规则就是不要丧命。
You don't want the lights to go out and you have no food or anything because you'll get dead quick, and the number one rule show is don't get dead.
如果你没有应急食品储备,那你就已经落后了。
If you don't have an emergency food supply, you're already behind the curve.
幸好,我的爱国者供应公司正在庆祝Bongino节目回归,为他们最畅销的三个月应急食品供应提供100美元优惠。
Thankfully, my Patriot Supply is celebrating the return of the Bongino show with a 100 off their best selling three month emergency food supply.
这是我向所有人推荐的套装。
This is the kit I recommend to everyone.
它包含每日2000卡路里的丰盛餐食,保质期长达25年。
It's got 2,000 calories per day of real hearty meals that last up to twenty five years.
配送快速且免费。
It ships fast and free.
它能让你和你的家人活下去。
It'll keep you and your family alive.
每个家庭都应该至少备有一套。
Every family should have says one should have at least one.
我想我现在大概有15套。
I think I've got, like, 15 right now.
我有的远不止这些。
I have a lot more than that.
立即访问preparewithdan.com获取您的应急包。
Get yours right now at preparewithdan.com.
网址是preparewithdan.com。
That's preparewithdan.com.
听着,各位。
Listen, folks.
你们可以看看新闻。
You can read the news.
你看到紧张局势在升级,紧急情况,如果你没有做好准备,它们就会找上你。
You see tensions rising, Emergencies, if you're not prepared for them, they're gonna happen to you.
邦尼诺军团,做好准备。
The Bongino army, get ready.
Preparewithdan.com。
Prepare with dan.com.
做好准备。
Be prepared.
在 preparewithdan.com 购买你的应急食品储备。
Get your emergency food supply at preparewithdan.com.
谢谢你们,我的爱国者补给。
Thank you, my patriot supply.
我们非常感激。
We appreciate it.
所以,各位,我是个擅长表格的人。
So, folks, I'm a spreadsheets guy.
我只关心能获胜的政治策略。
All I care about are political tactics that win.
我的意思是,显然它们必须是道德和伦理上正当的。
I mean, obviously, they have to be moral and ethical.
我们不会伤害他人或做类似的事情。
We're not gonna hurt people and do stuff like that.
这是显而易见的。
That's obvious.
这并不荒谬。
It wouldn't be ridiculous.
不过,我也不在那种,你知道,交友业务里。
However, I'm not in the, like, you wanna you know, the friend business either.
我不是。
I'm not.
我爱你们所有人,就像朋友一样。
I love you all as friends.
不过,说到政治和取胜,你是想要个朋友吗?
However, when it comes to politics and winning, I'm in the you want a friend?
那就去养条狗吧。
Get a freaking dog.
政治中没有朋友,华盛顿也没有朋友。
There are no friends in politics, and there are no friends in DC.
我一直都是这么说的。
I say it all along.
我对每个人都这么说过。
I said it to everyone.
人们总是给我打电话。
People call me all the time.
他们在华盛顿找到了工作。
They're getting jobs in DC.
嘿。
Hey.
那是什么感觉?
What's it like?
我跟你说,我现在就告诉你。
I said, I'm a tell you right now.
在华盛顿,你要么坐在餐桌旁,要么就是餐盘里的菜,就这么简单。
In DC, you're either at the dinner table or you are on the menu, period.
你以为去那儿是为了交朋友?
You think you're gonna go there to make friends?
兄弟,千万别接这份工作。
Brother, please don't take the job.
那里没有朋友。
There are no friends.
这是一场从头到尾、彻头彻尾的赤手空拳的生意。
It is a bare knuckle business, start to finish soup to nuts.
这就是为什么像唐纳德·特朗普这样的人能成功。
That's why a guy like Donald Trump succeeds.
你需要在里面像《狮子王》那样。
You need like the lion king in there.
策略要么是赢家,要么是输家。
Tactics are either winners or losers.
我现在看到大量马曼尼类型的人出现,令人惊讶的是,这种集体主义、共产主义、社会主义意识形态似乎永远都不会消失。
I see this explosion now of Mamdani types, and amazingly, this collectivism, communist, socialist ideology just never ever seems to go away.
它的失败成功率是100%。
Its success record of failure is 100%.
共产主义、集体主义和社会主义在100%的时间里都成功地失败了,但它们却不断卷土重来。
Communism and collectivism and socialism have succeeded at failing 100% of the time, yet it keeps coming back.
在这个信息嘈杂的环境中,你面临着大量人在社交媒体上灌输垃圾思想的污染。
One of the few ways in this noise environment where you've got the pollution of ideas from a bunch of people pumping their bullshit all over social media.
这很好。
That's good.
把你的想法放出来。
Throw your ideas out there.
唯一能反击的方式就是提供更多信息,永远不要审查,永远不要选择沉默,但你必须反击。
The only way to fight back is with more information, never censorship, never the option, but you gotta fight back.
对抗这种在西雅图、纽约市再次卷土重来的极左狂热意识形态,最好的方式之一就是...
And one of the best ways to fight back against this new surge in far left freak a do ideology emerging in Seattle, New York City again, coming back.
你到处都能看到这种现象,那就是运用索尔·阿林斯基的第四条规则。
You you know, you're seeing it all over the place is to use Saul Alinsky's rule number four.
这是对抗这些狂热左翼分子最有效的方式之一,而且几乎总是能赢,因为社会主义者、自由派、集体主义者和共产主义者永远无法兑现他们自己的承诺。
It is one of the best ways to fight back against these raging left lunatics, and it's almost always a winner because socialists, libs, collectivists, and communists will never ever live up to their own set of rules.
谢谢。
Thank you.
看看这个。
Look at that.
我根本没要求它发生。
I didn't even have to call for it.
贾斯汀就像读了我的心思一样。
Justin's just like I read your mind.
索尔·阿林斯基是一个极左的煽动者和组织者,他毫无道德底线,但他的某些规则并不错误。
Saul Alinsky was a far left agitator and organizer who was a unethical and moral zero, but his rules, some of them, were not wrong.
这是第四条规则。
Here's rule number four.
占据主动。
Own it.
占据主动。
Own it.
掌控局面。
Work it.
热爱它。
Love it.
你们中的一些人会明白的。
Some of you will get that.
如果你在八九十年代长大,就迫使敌人遵守他们自己的规则手册。
If you grew up in the eighties and nineties, make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.
如果规定是每封信都必须得到回复,那就寄出三万封信。
If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters.
你可以用这一招拖垮他们,因为没有人能完全遵守他们自己的所有规则。
You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
那为什么泽连斯基的第四条规则对他所爱的集体主义者、共产党人和其他人作为战术更有效,而对共和党人就不那么有效呢?
Now why does Zelensky's rule number four work better as a tactic against the people he loved, the collectivists and the commies and others, than it does against Republicans?
因为共和党人和保守派,至少是好的那些,通常支持更多的个人自由,减少对你生活的规则和限制。
Because Republicans and conservatives, good ones at least, are generally for more personal liberty and less rules and restrictions on your life.
不会说完全没有,但更少一些。
Not gonna say zero, but less.
民主党人和共产主义者都热衷于规则和限制。
Democrats and commies are all about rules and restrictions.
租金管制、价格管制、管制、管制。
Rent controls, price controls, controls, controls.
你不能这样做。
You can't do this.
你不能这么做。
You can't do that.
这可是该死的第90州。
It's the freaking 90 state.
把钱交出来。
Give us your money.
把孩子交出来。
Give us your kids.
这个不能教。
Can't teach this.
你必须教那个。
You gotta teach that.
这是一堆他们自己都做不到的规则。
This is a litany of rules that they don't live up to themselves.
你必须送孩子去公立学校。
You gotta send your kids to public schools.
他们说特许学校很差。
They say charter schools suck.
真的吗?
Really?
你为什么送孩子去特许学校?
Why do you send your kid to a charter school?
我不是说这条规则适用于我。
I didn't mean that rule applied to me.
当然不适用,因为你满嘴胡话。
Of course, you didn't because you're full of shit.
所以,对抗那些共产主义者、马曼尼们,以及所有那些在左翼日益崛起的伯尼·桑德斯派和奥卡西奥-科尔特斯派——别小看他们——最好的反击方式就是用他们自己的规则来对付他们。
So the best way to fight back against commies, the Mamdanis, and everyone else out there and the Bernie Sanders class and the AOC class out there that's growing in prominence on the left, make no mistake, do not sell them short, is to target them with their own rules.
并非有意双关。
No pun intended.
看这个视频,你就明白我的意思了。
Watch this video, and you'll see what I mean.
这里有个企业案例。
Here's a corporate example.
还记得塔吉特吗?
Remember Target?
塔吉特搞过那套关于跨性别的话题,试图讨好觉醒的暴民。
Target did that whole thing with the the transgender thing, and they tried to appease the woke mob.
他们永远不会被安抚。
They will never be appeased.
他们永远不会被安抚。
They will never be appeased.
所以你想要觉醒的暴民吗?
So you want the woke mob?
你喜欢在你的商店里有觉醒的暴民吗?
You like the woke mob in your stores?
那很好。
Then good.
让他们去你们店里静坐吧。
Let them go sit in your stores.
显然不是这样。
Apparently not.
一群活动人士试图去塔吉特进行静坐抗议。
A bunch of activists tried to go do a sit in at Target.
塔吉特的态度是,呃,我们并不想要这样。
Target was like, well, we didn't want it.
我们指的不是那些人。
We didn't mean those guys.
来,看这个。
Here, watch this.
你能告诉她吗?
Can you tell her?
我们在与塔吉特门店经理交流时得知,这是对公众开放的,所以他们实际上不能拒绝为顾客服务,必须向公众开放。
We've been told as we've been coming to Target stores chatting with managers that this is open to the public so that they actually can't pay people out of the service and open to the public.
所以我们今天真的想来,把这里当作公共空间使用。
So we really wanted to come today and and use it as public space.
他们跟我们说这就是公共空间。
That's what they told us it was.
但当我们进来,想坐下来、闲逛,按他们说的使用这个公共空间时,他们却告诉我们这是不允许的。
But when we came in and tried to sit down and hang out and use it as public space as they told us, they told us that wasn't allowed.
他们说我们必须得购物。
They said we have to be shopping.
首先,他们告诉我们得站着。
Well, first, they told us we have to be standing.
于是我们站了,然后他们又说我们必须得购物。
So we stood, and then they told us we have to be shopping.
所以我们说,冰块好像也不是来店里购物的吧。
And so we said, doesn't seem like ice comes in here in shops.
当他们不购物时,你们会把他们赶出去吗?
Do you kick them out when they're not shopping at Target?
哦,这真有意思。
Oh, how interesting.
但看起来他们确实想把社区人群赶出Target。
But it does seem like they wanna kick community out of Target.
所以我们今天来这里,就是要指出Target这种虚伪的做法——他们真的能把人赶出商店。
So that's what we're here to do today, to call out that hypocrisy that Target actually can kick people out of their store.
是的。
Yes.
他们每天都应该把冰块从他们的伤口里赶出去。
And they should be kicking ice out of their sores every day.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我对Target,Tarjay,毫无同情心。
I have no sympathy for Target, Tarjay.
我真的没有。
I just don't.
你试图安抚那群觉醒的暴民。
You tried to appease the woke mob.
现在就坚持你自己的准则。
Now stick by your own set of rules.
他们想进去进行静坐抗议。
They wanna go in there and do a sit in.
你应该为此欢呼。
You should celebrate it.
你应该给他们提供食物。
You should feed them.
给他们端上咖啡。
Bring them coffee.
给他们带点停电咖啡。
Bring them a little blackout.
我装在杯子里了。
I got it in a cup.
我有冷萃咖啡。
I got the the cold brew.
给他们带些咖啡和甜甜圈什么的。
Bring them some coffee and some donuts or something.
谁知道他们吃什么?
Who knows what they eat?
松饼之类的玩意儿。
Crumpets or whatever they do.
那是什么东西?
What is that?
松饼。
Crumpet.
我甚至都不知道松饼是什么东西。
I I don't even know what a crumpet is.
让他们遵守自己制定的规则。
Make them live up to their own set of rules.
运用索尔·阿林斯基的第四条规则。
Use Saul Alinsky rule number four.
女士们先生们,我们即将迎来中期选举,而且总统大选也很快就要到了。
Ladies and gentlemen, we got midterms coming up, and we got a presidential election coming up that's right around the corner too.
击败这些激进左翼分子的唯一方法——如果他们带着另一个奥巴马、拜登或曼达尼式的人物卷土重来,他们将摧毁这个国家——唯一击败他们的方法就是运用这条规则,就是不断揭露他们,在X平台上突破那些关于‘看妈妈,爸爸’的噪音。
The only way to defeat these radical leftists that will destroy the country if they take it back with another Obama, Biden, or another Mamdani type, the only way to defeat them is using this rule, is to constantly expose them and break through the noise on x about, oh, look at mom, daddy.
哦,他这么年轻,这么有魅力,还有所有这些东西。
Oh, he's so young, and he's so magnetic and all this other stuff.
那都是噪音。
That's all noise.
用信号突破。
Break through with signal.
运用这些策略。
Apply the tactics.
让他们遵守自己的规则。
Make them live up to their own rules.
当他们这么做的时候,你就让他们陷入尴尬,从而摧毁他们的政治资本。
And when they do it, you embarrass them into, you you basically embarrass them into destroying their political bank accounts.
我不是指金钱。
And I don't mean money.
我是指他们在人们心中的声誉。
I mean their capital with people.
再来看一个,证据二。
Here's another one, an exhibit two.
这是来自GB新闻的本·利奥。
This is Ben Leo from GB News.
这太棒了。
This is fantastic.
你们很多人都看到了,比尔,你知道的,比尔·艾利什在台上说,没有所谓非法的人,这片土地是被窃取的。
Many of you saw the the Bill you know, Bill, Bill Eilish was up on, up on stage talking about there's no such thing as illegal people on stolen land.
我想她是个歌手之类的,比尔。
I guess she's a singer or something, Bill.
所以比尔上了台。
So Bill went up on stage.
比尔当然对任何事情都不了解。
Bill doesn't know anything about anything, of course.
我根本不关心名人对任何事情的看法。
I really don't care what celebrities have to say about anything ever.
我对这些不感兴趣。
I'm not interested.
就唱歌吧。
Just sing.
我们不在乎。
I we don't care.
不过,Bill在谈论被窃取的土地,我想她是在暗示美国建立在被窃取的土地上。
However, Bill was talking about, stolen land, implying, I guess, that The United States is on stolen land.
但注意Bill自己可没把她的土地还回去。
But notice Bill never gave her land back.
Bill自己倒是拥有一块不错的土地。
Bill's got a nice plot of land.
所以这位天才——我指的就是他,可不是讽刺——GB新闻的本·利奥,决定跑到Bill家门口,去问她一些关于她认为围墙没用、一切都是被窃取的土地之类的问题。
So this genius, and I mean him, I'm not being sarcastic, Ben Leo of GB News, decided to show up at Bill's house to ask some questions about what's going on with, you know she doesn't think walls work and then everything's stolen land.
她为什么站在那片被侵占的土地上?
Why is she on that stolen land?
这真是太棒了。
This is just great.
我看到了这个。
I saw this.
这是我昨天最先发出去的片段之一。
This is one of the first clips I sent yesterday.
我觉得我们得用这个。
I'm like, we gotta use this.
致敬本·利奥。
Hat tip, Ben Leo.
干得漂亮,GB新闻。
Great job, GB News.
看这个。
Watch this.
这难道不讽刺吗?
Isn't that ironic?
巨大的大门把人挡在外面。
Massive gates keeping people out.
我以为比利不相信边境的存在。
I thought Billy didn't believe in borders.
根据那条车道来看,比利其实是相信边境的。
Well, according to the, the driveway, Billy does believe in borders.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。