The Diary Of A CEO with Steven Bartlett - 最常回放片段:肌酸能否抵消睡眠不足?它真的是最佳补充剂吗? 封面

最常回放片段:肌酸能否抵消睡眠不足?它真的是最佳补充剂吗?

Most Replayed Moment: Can Creatine Offset Sleep Deprivation? Is It Really The Best Supplement?

本集简介

Rhonda Patrick是一位生物医学科学家,以将复杂的健康研究转化为实用见解而闻名。在此片段中,她探讨了肌酸在压力条件下(包括睡眠剥夺)的表现,以及为何新发现促使研究人员重新思考哪些人群可能从中获益最大。她解释了为何肌酸的研究应用远超肌肉生长和健身表现,特别是在大脑能量和认知需求的研究中。 收听完整节目请访问: Spotify: https://g2ul0.app.link/FnA5QYKzC0b Apple: https://g2ul0.app.link/6HeTDnPzC0b 在YouTube观看节目: https://www.youtube.com/c/%20TheDiaryOfACEO/videos Rhonda Patrick个人网站:https://www.foundmyfitness.com/

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

在这段对话开始之前,我问过你目前最让你兴奋的是什么,你告诉我有几件事,但其中一件让你眼睛发亮的是肌酸。

When I asked you before this conversation started rolling what you're really excited about at the moment, your response to me was there was a few things, but one of them, which lit up your face, was creatine.

Speaker 1

是的。

Yes.

Speaker 1

有趣的是

And it's funny because

Speaker 0

你的脸又亮起来了。

It lit up your face again.

Speaker 1

对。

Yeah.

Speaker 1

有趣的是,肌酸已经存在很久了,几十年来一直都有。

It's funny because creatine has been around for, I mean, ever, for decades.

Speaker 1

在我心里,它一直像是那种‘吉姆兄弟’才会用的东西。

And it's always been, in my mind, it was like one of those Jim bro things.

Speaker 1

我觉得,我不需要练得那么壮。

I'm like, I don't need to be swole.

Speaker 0

是的,是的。

Yeah, yeah.

Speaker 1

我不需要肌酸来增肌。

I don't need creatine to get swole.

Speaker 1

而且,多年来我一直这么想。

And, you know, this was the thought for many, many years.

Speaker 1

但在过去五年左右,肌酸对大脑的影响开始引起我的极大兴趣。

And then over the last five years or so, the effects of creatine on the brain started to really get my interest.

Speaker 1

任何影响大脑的东西,我都会非常感兴趣。

Anything that affects the brain, I really become interested in.

Speaker 1

所以,这正是让我对肌酸最感兴趣的地方。

And so that's kind of what did get me the most excited about creatine.

Speaker 1

但我也开始进行大量的抗阻训练。

But also I started doing a lot of resistance training.

Speaker 1

于是我想,好吧,我现在就是这样了。

And so I was like, okay, here I am now.

Speaker 1

我就是那种健身房型男。

I'm like one of those gym guys.

Speaker 1

我就是举杠铃的那类人。

I'm the barbells.

Speaker 1

我在做深蹲、硬拉之类的训练,你知道的。

I'm doing the, you know, the squats and the deadlifts and all that.

Speaker 1

那为什么不给自己补充一些肌酸呢?

And so so why not give myself some of the creatine?

Speaker 1

那么,肌酸到底是什么?

Well, what is creatine, right?

Speaker 1

它为什么重要?

Why is it important?

Speaker 1

你之前提到过,你知道的,为什么我们的身体不自己多产生一些这么有益的东西呢?

You talked about earlier, you know, why doesn't our body just make more of these things that are so beneficial?

Speaker 1

我们确实会合成肌酸。

We do make creatine.

Speaker 1

我们每天大约能合成一到三克肌酸,主要由肝脏产生,大脑也会合成肌酸。

We make about, I don't know, our liver makes about one to three grams a day of creatine, and our brain also makes creatine.

Speaker 1

这两个器官是主要的合成场所。

And those are the two organs that make it.

Speaker 1

其他组织会消耗肌酸,比如肌肉是最贪婪的,因为肌酸以磷酸肌酸的形式储存,但主要用于能量生成。

Creatine gets consumed by other tissues, like the muscle is probably the one that's the greediest because creatine is stored as phosphocreatine, but it's used to make energy essentially.

Speaker 1

因此,结合抗阻训练,肌酸可以增加肌肉质量与力量,因为它能帮助你更快地再生和产生能量。

So it can increase muscle mass, it can increase muscle strength in combination with resistance training because you're able to regenerate and make energy faster.

Speaker 1

例如,我是在阅读了一些研究后开始对肌酸感兴趣的,那些补充肌酸并进行抗阻训练的人,能够获得更多瘦体重和更强的力量。

So for example, I became interested in it after reading studies where people that supplemented with creatine that were engaged in resistance training were able to gain more lean body mass, they were able to gain more strength.

Speaker 1

它提高了他们的训练总量。

It was increasing their training volume.

Speaker 1

所以,你可以在任何运动中多做一到两次重复。

So you can do one to two more reps, right, of whatever exercise you're doing.

Speaker 1

而且它似乎还能缩短组间恢复的时间。

And it seems to decrease the recovery time between those sets as well.

Speaker 1

因此你能够增加训练量。

So you're able to increase your training volume.

Speaker 1

任何能增加你训练量的东西,都会随之带来下游效应,比如增加肌肉质量或增强肌肉力量。

Well anything that's going to increase your training volume is going to then have the downstream effect of increasing the adaptations like increased muscle mass or increased muscle strength.

Speaker 1

我大约一年前开始补充肌酸。

I started supplementing with creatine about a year ago.

Speaker 1

我开始补充肌酸就是为了这个原因,为了我的训练。

And I started supplementing with it for that reason, for my training.

Speaker 1

我当时每天服用五克,因为研究表明,这在结合抗阻训练时对肌肉健康最为有益。

And I was doing about five grams a day because that was really what was shown to be beneficial for muscle health in combination with resistance training.

Speaker 1

重要的是,人们要明白,仅靠单独补充肌酸而不进行任何抗阻训练,并不会让你长肌肉。

And it's important for people to realize that supplementing with creatine by itself without any type of resistance training isn't going to grow your muscle.

Speaker 1

它也不会让你变得更强壮。

It's not going to make you stronger.

Speaker 1

你必须付出努力,因为肌酸的作用是帮助你更快地产生能量,对吧?

You have to put in the effort because what creatine is doing, it's helping you make the energy quicker, right?

Speaker 1

而能够更快地产生能量,就意味着你能更好地、更用力地、更多地完成这些运动,对吧?

And that and then being able to make that energy quicker means that you're able to then do that exercise better, harder, more of it, right?

Speaker 1

所以这相当于给你的锻炼计划加了助推器。

So it's sort of supercharging your exercise routine.

Speaker 1

每天五克,嗯,刚刚好。

And five grams a day was like, okay, perfect.

Speaker 1

我就是这么做的。

That's what I'm doing.

Speaker 1

我每天服用五克。

I'm doing five grams a day.

Speaker 1

我确实注意到自己的训练量有所提升,比如能多做几组重复动作。

And definitely noticed an effect on my training volume where I was, you know, doing more reps.

Speaker 1

所以那是大约一年前的事了。

So that was like, okay, a year ago.

Speaker 1

我早就知道它对大脑也有影响。

I'd already been aware of the effects on the brain.

Speaker 1

我以为每天五克可能会带来这种效果。

I thought maybe the five grams a day would do that.

Speaker 1

那么它对大脑有什么影响呢?

So what are the effects on the brain?

Speaker 1

你的大脑也需要消耗大量能量,你知道的,它需要很多能量。

Well, your brain also consumes a lot of energy, you know, needs a lot of energy.

Speaker 1

所以大脑也会自行合成肌酸。

So it does make its own creatine.

Speaker 1

但事实证明,如果你能给大脑提供更多肌酸,特别是在经历压力的时候,比如睡眠不足,或者情绪和心理压力,又或者像我这样,每天都要学习新概念、复杂内容,努力记住它们,把各种想法串联起来并提出新假设。

But it turns out if you can give your brain more of that creatine, particularly under a period of anything that's causing stress so let's say lack of sleep, or let's say emotional psychological stress, or in my case, cognitive load, where you're just every day learning concepts, complex things, you're trying to remember them, you're putting ideas together and coming up with new hypotheses.

Speaker 1

你知道,你只是在大量学习。

You know, you're just studying a lot.

Speaker 1

这需要极高的认知负荷。

And it's very cognitively demanding.

Speaker 1

这会对大脑造成一种压力。

And it's a type of stress on your brain.

Speaker 1

这不就是我的生活吗?

That's like my life, right?

Speaker 1

在这种压力状态下,抑郁也是其中之一。

Under this condition of stress, depression is another one.

Speaker 1

这对你的大脑是一种压力。

That's a stress on your brain.

Speaker 1

或者神经退行性疾病。

Or neurodegenerative disease.

Speaker 1

这对你的大脑是一种压力。

That's a stress on your brain.

Speaker 1

所以任何类型的压力状况,都是肌酸在大脑中发挥作用的地方。

So any kind of stressful condition, that's where creatine shines in the brain.

Speaker 1

我会说,我们所有人都是睡眠完美、从不压力的吗?

I would argue that all of us who has the perfect amount of sleep, never has stress?

Speaker 1

没有人,对吧?

Nobody, right?

Speaker 1

总有一些压力在背景中存在。

There's always some sort of stress in the background.

Speaker 1

所以那时我想,好吧,如果你是完美的人,没有压力,每晚都获得完美的睡眠,你的大脑能产生足够的肌酸来满足自身需求。

So that's when I was like, Okay, so if you're the perfect person, you have no stress, you get the perfect amount of sleep every night, your brain makes enough creatine to kind of do what it needs to do.

Speaker 1

我知道自己一直处于压力之中。

I know that I'm constantly under stress.

Speaker 1

所以我心想,好吧,看来我需要补充一下。

So I'm like, Okay, well, think I need a boost.

Speaker 1

正是在这里,许多不同实验室发表了大量非常有趣的研究,其中一些来自德国,研究了肌酸的剂量及其如何提高大脑中的肌酸水平。

And this is where a lot of very interesting studies have come out of many different labs, some out of Germany that looked at the dose of creatine and how it increases creatine levels in the brain.

Speaker 1

这就是为什么我现在每天补充十克肌酸。

And this is why I now supplement with ten grams a day.

Speaker 1

德国的一项研究发现,如果你每天补充五克肌酸,你的肌肉会大量摄取它,尤其是当你锻炼时。

So the study out of Germany found that five grams a day of creatine, if you're supplementing with five grams a day, your muscles are greedily consuming it, particularly if you're working out.

Speaker 1

它们很需要肌酸。

They want it.

Speaker 1

它们很需要它。

They want it.

Speaker 1

大约五克,特别是持续几个月后,你的肌肉就会被饱和,这就够了,对吧?

After about five grams a especially over a few months, like you're saturating your muscle and that's enough, right?

Speaker 1

超过这个量的部分就会溢出到大脑。

Anything above that kind of spills over to the brain.

Speaker 1

因此,这项德国研究发现,每天补充十克肌酸可以增加大脑多个不同区域的肌酸水平。

And so what this German study found was that ten grams of creatine increased creatine levels in several different regions of the brain.

Speaker 1

这可能是最令人兴奋的证据,我认为,证明每天补充超过五克的肌酸确实能促进肌酸进入大脑。

And that was probably the most exciting, you know, I would say evidence that supplementing higher than five grams a day was actually doing something in terms of getting creatine in the brain.

Speaker 1

现在已有各种研究探讨了不同的结果,对吧?

There have now been a variety of studies that have looked at different outcomes, right?

Speaker 1

所以,如果你每天补充十克肌酸,甚至更高,比如二十克肌酸,这会对认知功能产生什么影响,对吧?

So if you supplement with ten grams of creatine or even go higher than that, like twenty grams of creatine, how does that affect cognitive function, right?

Speaker 1

这些研究中的一些是由博士完成的。

And so some of these studies have been done by Doctor.

Speaker 1

达伦·坎道。

Darren Kandau.

Speaker 1

他在加拿大雷吉纳大学。

He's at the University of Regina in Canada.

Speaker 1

他们研究了诸如睡眠剥夺之类的问题。

And they've looked at things like sleep deprivation.

Speaker 1

研究发现,如果让一个人连续21小时不睡觉,然后给予他大约25到30克肌酸,就能完全抵消睡眠剥夺带来的认知缺陷。

And it's been found that if you take someone and you sleep deprive them for twenty one hours and give them about twenty five to thirty grams of creatine, it completely negates the cognitive deficits of sleep deprivation.

Speaker 1

不仅如此,它还能让人表现得比充分休息时更好。

Actually, not only does it negate the cognitive deficits of sleep deprivation, it makes people function better than if they were well rested.

Speaker 1

我当时就想:等等。

That's where I was like, wait a minute.

Speaker 1

我经常旅行,时差困扰,很多时候睡眠不足,却还得做播客或做演讲,等等。

There's many times when I'm traveling, I'm jet lagged, lots of times when I'm sleep deprived and I have to be doing a podcast or a presentation, whatever.

Speaker 1

在这些情况下,我会把摄入量从10克增加到20克左右,比如今天就是这样。

And in those situations, I go up from my 10 to more like 20, like today, for example.

Speaker 1

我其实并没有睡眠不足,但你知道,当时有很高的认知需求。

I wasn't really sleep deprived, but, you know, there's a lot of high cognitive demand.

Speaker 1

这是一期很长的播客。

This is a long podcast.

Speaker 1

还有各种各样的事情。

There's all that stuff.

Speaker 1

所以今天我把我肌酸的摄入量增加到了二十克。

And so I went up to twenty grams today on my creatine.

Speaker 1

我要说的是,即使我只吃十克,我们之前讨论过在生酮状态下的情况,但有了肌酸,我就不会在下午感到疲倦。

And what I will say, even at the ten grams for me, we were talking about this with respect to being in ketosis, I don't feel that mid afternoon crash when I have the creatine.

Speaker 1

我并没有在生酮饮食中,也没有处于生酮状态。

Not being on a ketogenic diet, not being in ketosis.

Speaker 1

对我来说,这一点非常清楚,我做过多次实验,有时候我只吃五克。

It's very clear for me, and I've done this, where sometimes I only do five grams.

Speaker 1

如果我只吃五克,我就会注意到:我现在怎么这么累?

And then if I do that, I'll notice, I'm like, why am I tired right now?

Speaker 1

所以这里有一件有趣的事,也许只是安慰剂效应。

So there's something interesting, and maybe it's placebo.

Speaker 1

我提出来看看,可能性很大。

I'm going to throw that out there, very possible.

Speaker 1

但我不确定,也许肌酸能够更快地再生能量,这对大脑也有好处。

But I don't know, maybe the creatine is, again, it's able to regenerate that energy quicker, and so that's also beneficial for the brain.

Speaker 1

现在,我认为这些肌酸研究者中,很多人正在把重点转向大脑。

And now I would say all these creatine researchers, a lot of them are shifting to the brain.

Speaker 1

以前大家都只关注肌肉。

It used to be all muscle focused.

Speaker 1

现在人们非常感兴趣肌酸对大脑的影响,尤其是当你补充更多肌酸的时候。

And now people are super interested in what creatine is doing to the brain, especially if you're supplementing with more of it.

Speaker 1

这对于处于压力环境中的人很重要,对素食者也是如此,因为肌酸存在于食物中,主要在肉类、家禽、鱼类和乳制品等动物性食品里。

And, you know, this is important for people that are under a stressful situation, but also for vegans because creatine is found in food, mostly in animal products like meat and poultry and fish, dairy.

Speaker 1

很多素食者不吃这些。

A lot of vegans don't eat that.

Speaker 1

我有很多素食主义朋友,我让他们服用肌酸,这彻底改变了他们的生活。

And I've had so many of my vegan friends, I've got them on the creatine and it's changed their lives.

Speaker 1

我的意思是,他们说这简直太不可思议了。

I mean, they're like, this is like incredible.

Speaker 1

你能想象吗?有些人从饮食中完全得不到肌酸,因为他们不吃任何肉类,突然开始每天补充五到十克肌酸,就像获得了充沛的精力。

You know, can you imagine someone who's not getting any creatine from their diet because they eat no meat, and all of a sudden they start supplementing with five, ten grams of creatine, and it's like they have energy.

Speaker 1

有些人说他们需要的睡眠变少了,这挺有意思的。

Some people say they require less sleep, which is kind of interesting.

Speaker 1

我经常听到很多人说,他们的大脑似乎不需要那么多睡眠了。

That's kind of a comment I've heard many, many times from people is that it's like their brain doesn't need as much sleep.

Speaker 1

他们感觉更有能量了。

They have more energy.

Speaker 1

因此,我一直非常推崇肌酸,不仅因为它对肌肉有益——毕竟锻炼非常重要——同时也因为它对大脑有好处。

So I've been a big fan of the creatine, not only for the muscle, especially because working out is something that's very important, but for the brain as well.

Speaker 0

我一直以为肌酸是你得先大剂量服用,然后过几周或几个月才会见效的东西。

I always thought of creatine as something that you you took and you kinda had to load up on, and then over a couple of weeks or months, the effects would kick in.

Speaker 0

但你是在告诉我,如果我早上服用肌酸,同一天内,只要剂量足够大,我的认知能力就可能得到提升。

But you're telling me that if I had creatine in the morning, that same day, I would experience potentially improved cognition if I have a big enough dose.

Speaker 1

是的。

Yes.

Speaker 1

非常好的问题。

So great question.

Speaker 1

你所提到的许多研究都是在运动和肌肉表现的背景下进行的。

A lot of studies that have been done that you're referring to have been done in the context of exercise and muscular performance.

Speaker 1

人们之所以需要先进行负荷期,比如每天摄入二十克,然后降到五克的维持期,是因为要花大约一个月左右的时间才能让肌肉中的肌酸储备达到饱和。

And the reason why people have to load up on like they do a loading phase, let's say twenty grams, and then they go down to this sort of maintenance phase of five grams, is because it takes I don't know, I think it's about a month or so before you can saturate your muscular stores of creatine.

Speaker 1

然后

Then

Speaker 0

那是什么意思?

What does that mean?

Speaker 1

这意味着肌酸实际上以磷酸肌酸的形式储存在你的肌肉中,随时准备用于产生能量。

It means that the creatine, which is actually stored in your muscle as phosphocreatine, is there and ready to be used to make energy.

Speaker 1

所以,这个过程通常需要大约一个月,除非你给肌肉提供了非常高的剂量,对吧?

So it takes, again, it takes about a month or so to do that unless you are really giving your muscles a high dose, right?

Speaker 1

每天五克的剂量只能持续一段时间,最终才能达到饱和状态。

So the five grams a day, it can only do it for so many days and then finally you get saturated.

Speaker 1

当你进行负荷期时,实际上是加速了整个过程。

When you do this loading phase, you kind of just accelerate that whole process.

Speaker 1

因此,当人们做这些实验来测试肌酸的效果时,他们希望受试者的肌肉能快速达到高水平的肌酸,因为他们不想进行长达一个月的实验,对吧?

And so that's why when people are doing these experiments where they want to test the effects of creatine, they want the participants to have really high levels of creatine in their muscles quick because they don't want to do a month long experiment, right?

Speaker 1

他们希望实验只持续几周甚至一周。

They want the experiment to be like a couple of weeks or a week.

Speaker 1

所以,这正是负荷期背后的整个理念。

So that was kind of the whole concept behind this loading phase.

Speaker 1

如果你不是那种要参加某种比赛的人,比如CrossFit比赛之类的,而且你已经连续一个月每天补充五克肌酸了,那你就真的不需要再进行负荷期。

If you're not someone who's going to some kind of competition, like your CrossFit games or something, you don't really need to do that loading phase if you've already been supplementing with five grams a day for like a month.

Speaker 1

至于大脑,如果你摄入超过五克,那多出来的部分基本都会被肌肉吸收了。

When it comes to the brain, what's happening if you get above that five grams, that's pretty much all consumed by the muscle.

Speaker 1

你体内会有一些多余的肌酸在循环,大脑会吸收它。

You're having some leftover in circulation, and the brain takes it up.

Speaker 1

而且大脑会吸收它,对吧?

And it takes it up, right?

Speaker 1

在压力状态下,肌酸的效果尤为明显。对我来说,我觉得每一天都充满认知挑战,因为我一直在学习新内容、获取新信息或处理各种事务,对吧?

It really shines is under that stressful condition, which again, for me, I feel like every day is like cognitively demanding for me because I'm constantly, you know, learning new material or learning new information or working on things, right?

Speaker 1

所以我的大脑承受着很大的认知压力。

And so there's a lot of cognitive stress on my brain.

Speaker 1

因此,我觉得自己一直处于这种压力之中。

And so I feel like I'm constantly under that stress.

Speaker 1

而脑部补充肌酸能帮助你更快地产生能量。

And that's where getting the creatine in your brain helps you make that energy quicker.

Speaker 1

这就是为什么我曾经时差还没倒过来,就得在早上五点做演讲。

And so that's why like, I've done I've had, you know, been jet lagged and have to give a talk at, you know, five a.

Speaker 1

M.

M.

Speaker 1

早上,我的生物钟在没睡觉之后。

In the morning, my biological time after not getting sleep.

Speaker 1

我曾经服用过二十五克肌酸,它对我的帮助大得惊人。

And I've done like twenty five grams of creatine, And it's insane how much it helps me.

Speaker 1

这可能是安慰剂效应,因为我预期会有这种效果,但这没关系。

Again, it could be placebo because I'm anticipating that effect, which is fine.

Speaker 1

安慰剂效应是真实存在的。

Placebo is a real thing.

Speaker 1

这很棒。

It's great.

Speaker 1

我完全支持它。

I'm all about it.

Speaker 1

但也有证据表明这确实有效,对吧?

But there's some evidence also that this works, Right?

Speaker 1

肌酸有助于在睡眠剥夺和压力状态下发挥作用。

That the creatine is helping with under that sleep deprivation and that stressful condition.

Speaker 0

我读到一项2025年的研究,研究人员给有抑郁症状的人补充肌酸,同时配合认知行为疗法训练。

I was reading about a study in 2025 where they gave creatine to people that had depressive symptoms alongside CBT training.

Speaker 0

那些同时服用肌酸和接受认知行为疗法的人,其抑郁症状的改善程度比只接受认知行为疗法的人更显著,这太惊人了。

And the people that had creatine and the cognitive behavioral therapy training experienced a greater improvement in their depression symptoms than those who just received the cognitive behavioral therapy, which is incredible.

Speaker 1

这太有趣了。

It's fascinating.

Speaker 1

我的意思是,抑郁是一种大脑压力,对吧?

I mean, depression is a type of brain stress, right?

Speaker 1

我们知道炎症在抑郁中起着作用。

I mean, we know inflammation plays a role in depression.

Speaker 1

我们知道氧化应激也与抑郁有关。

We know oxidative stress plays a role in depression.

Speaker 1

现在有一些动物研究显示,肌酸 somehow 具有抗炎作用。

And there have now been some animal studies that have shown creatine is somehow having an anti inflammatory effect.

Speaker 1

这一点还没有完全搞清楚。

That hasn't all been worked out.

Speaker 1

所以我不确定这是否只是它的能量作用。

So I don't know if it's all just the energy component of it.

Speaker 1

它也可能是一种新发现的作用,即肌酸具有抗炎效果。

It could also be this other sort of newly identified role that creatine is playing in sort of having an anti inflammatory effect.

Speaker 1

我对这方面了解不多。

And I don't know enough about that.

Speaker 1

我也不知道这方面是否已经了解得足够多了。

I don't know that there's enough even known about that.

Speaker 1

但我确实知道它是存在的。

But I do know that it exists.

Speaker 1

这很有趣,因为我认为肌酸在大脑中真正发挥作用的地方,已有大量研究证明,是在某种压力状态下,比如抑郁或睡眠不足。

And it's fascinating because, again, I think where creatine really shines in the brain, and it's been shown study after study, is under some kind of stressful condition, depression or sleep deprivation.

Speaker 1

或者最近有一项新研究发布了。

Or there's a new study that came out.

Speaker 1

它是在大约一个月前发表的,是一项非常小的初步研究。

It was published, I don't know, a month ago or so, showing that it was a very small pilot study.

Speaker 1

我想先做个说明。

And I want to caveat this.

Speaker 1

这项研究没有设置安慰剂对照组。

There was no placebo control.

Speaker 1

但研究显示,给阿尔茨海默病患者补充肌酸——我认为剂量是每天二十克——确实改善了他们的认知功能。

But it did show that giving people with Alzheimer's disease creatine, I believe it was twenty grams a day, did improve their cognition.

Speaker 1

因此,这又是一个全新的领域,我们现在关注的是肌酸在大脑中的作用,而不仅仅是健身爱好者或肌肉效应,而是它如何影响大脑,对认知、大脑衰老和抑郁产生益处。

And so again, this is a whole new field where now we're looking at creatine in the brain, not just the gym bros and not just the muscular effects, but in the brain and how it's affecting the brain and being beneficial for cognition, for brain aging, for depression.

Speaker 0

肌酸与癌症预后之间是否存在关联?

Is there a link or an association with cancer outcomes and creatine?

Speaker 0

我在想,因为之前我看过一项研究。

I was wondering, because there was a study that I was looking at earlier.

Speaker 0

是的。

Yeah.

Speaker 0

就是这个。

This one.

Speaker 0

它提到一项2025年对两万五千人的研究发现,每超过两天平均值0.09克肌酸,癌症风险就降低百分之十四。

It says a a 2025 study of 25,000 people each found that for each additional 0.09 of creatine over a two day average was linked to a fourteen percent reduction in cancer risk.

Speaker 1

对。

Right.

Speaker 0

这项研究发表在《前沿》期刊上,并由BBC报道。

Which was in the Frontiers Journal and reported by the BBC.

Speaker 1

是的,这像是一个全新的、尚未被探索的关联,我们还不知道肌酸为何会产生这种效果。

Yeah, that it's like a new unexplored, you know, association here where it's like, don't know why creatine is doing it.

Speaker 1

是抗炎作用吗?

Is it the anti inflammatory effect?

Speaker 1

谁知道呢?

Is it who knows?

Speaker 1

但同样,我知道这项研究,它开辟了一个全新的研究领域,人们原本担心肌酸反而会引发癌症。

But again, I mean, I was aware of that study, and it's like a whole new area that needs to be explored where, you know, some people were worried about creatine actually causing cancer.

Speaker 1

确实有人问我过这个问题。

I've actually had people ask me that question.

Speaker 1

但实际上情况恰恰相反,它似乎能降低患癌风险。

And it's actually the opposite, where it seems to be reducing cancer risk.

Speaker 0

关于肌酸的其他一些误解是,人们认为服用它会让人长出巨大的肌肉并变得浮肿。

Some of the other misconceptions around creatine are that it's going to I mean, there's this stereotype that people take it, they get massive muscles and they become bloated.

Speaker 0

我认为,这尤其让很多女性望而却步,根据我们为了解投资基金中人们对肌酸的感知所做的研究。

I think that put a lot of women off in particular, according to some research that we did, just to understand perceptions of creatine in my investment fund.

Speaker 0

但另一个误解是脱发。

But the other one was hair loss.

Speaker 0

人们认为肌酸和脱发之间存在某种关联,我。

People think there's some sort of association with hair loss, I.

Speaker 0

呃。

E.

Speaker 0

如果你服用肌酸,你更可能掉头发。

If you take creatine, you're more likely to lose your hair.

Speaker 1

对。

Right.

Speaker 1

有一项研究发表于几十年前,我都不记得具体多久了。

So there was this one study that was published I don't even know how many decades ago.

Speaker 1

也许你可以查一下这项研究。

Maybe you can pull it up.

Speaker 1

但这项研究的对象似乎是橄榄球运动员。

But it was in rugby players, I believe.

Speaker 1

这些橄榄球运动员被给予了高剂量的肌酸,我认为是这样。

And these rugby players that were given I believe it was a high dose.

Speaker 1

也许是二十克。

Maybe it was twenty grams.

Speaker 1

我记不清具体的剂量了。

I can't remember the exact dose.

Speaker 1

但他们体内的二氢睾酮(DHT)水平升高了,而DHT与雄激素性脱发有关。

But they had increased levels of dihydrotestosterone, DHT, which is something that is linked to androgenic alopecia.

Speaker 1

因此,DHT会影响毛囊,使其长期处于停滞状态,无法正常生长。

So this would be basically the DHT can affect the hair follicle and keep it in this stunted phase where it's not growing.

Speaker 1

这可能导致脱发。

And so that can cause hair loss.

Speaker 1

而这项研究并没有测量脱发情况。

And that one study didn't measure hair loss.

Speaker 1

它只是再次关注了二氢睾酮(DHT)的水平。

It just, again, looked at the DHT, the dihydrotestosterone levels.

Speaker 1

这项研究从未被重复过。

It's never been replicated.

Speaker 1

经过这么多年,还没有任何动物实验证明这确实会导致脱发。

There's after so many decades, it's never had any animal evidence showing that this actually causes hair loss.

Speaker 1

没有任何研究真正表明这是值得关注的问题。

Nothing has really come up showing that this is something to be concerned about.

Speaker 1

所以我认为这只是一个孤立的案例。

So I take it as, okay, it's like a one off thing.

Speaker 1

谁知道当时到底发生了什么?

Who knows what was going on here?

Speaker 1

但如果你觉得这是真的,那它在发表后应该已经被重复验证了吧?那是什么时候发表的?

But like you would think if it was real, it would be replicated after when was it published?

Speaker 0

2009年。

2009.

Speaker 1

2009年。

2009.

Speaker 0

是的,那是一组橄榄球运动员。

Yeah, so it was a group of rugby players.

Speaker 0

他们每天被给予25克肌酸。

They were given twenty five grams a day of creatine.

Speaker 0

但实际上,今年2025年有一项随机对照试验,对45名抗阻训练男性每天给予5克肌酸,持续12周。

But there was actually a study, a randomized control trial done in 2025 this year, with 45 resistant trained men all given five grams a day of creatine over twelve weeks.

Speaker 0

结果发现,他们的头发状况或DHT水平与安慰剂组相比没有显著差异。

And there was no significant difference found in their hair outcomes or DHT versus placebo.

Speaker 1

这就对了。

There we go.

Speaker 1

那是什么时候发表的?

When was that published?

Speaker 0

2025年。

2025.

Speaker 1

哦,今年。

Oh, this year.

Speaker 0

随机对照

A randomized controlled

Speaker 1

试验,太棒了。

trial Amazing.

Speaker 1

谢谢。

Thank you.

Speaker 1

说到你提到的关于水分增加的问题,我知道这确实是真实存在的,因为我的好几个女朋友也对此感到担忧。

Well, I mean, to get also to your other point about the water weight gain, I know this is a real thing because also several of my girlfriends were concerned about this as well.

Speaker 1

有趣的是,肌酸确实会让水分进入细胞。

And it's funny, you know, creatine does bring water into the cell.

Speaker 1

但那其实并不是坏事,对吧?

And but that's actually a it's not a bad thing, right?

Speaker 1

而且你根本不会因此增重很多。

And you're really not going to get a big gain in weight.

Speaker 1

我的意思是,我无法想象体重会增加超过两磅,如果有任何增加的话。

I mean, I can't imagine there's nothing more than like two pounds, you know, if anything at all.

Speaker 1

所以我觉得这确实是某种……我不确定该怎么说。

So I do think that is sort of something that's I don't know.

Speaker 1

在我看来,这种担忧是没有根据的。

It's a fear that's not justified in my opinion.

Speaker 1

我的意思是,你在月经周期期间会增加四磅的水分体重。

I mean, you lose you gain, you know, four pounds of water weight when you're on your menstrual cycle.

Speaker 0

是的。

Yeah.

Speaker 0

你提到了禁食。

You mentioned fasting.

Speaker 0

关于禁食,已经有很多讨论,比如禁食是好是坏、应该禁食多久,或者单纯限制热量是否等同于禁食。

There's been lots of conversation around fasting, around whether it's good, bad, how long to fast, or whether just restricting your calories is the same as fasting.

Speaker 0

很多人在谈论自噬。

A lot of people talk about autophagy.

Speaker 0

我女朋友经常提到水断食。

And my girlfriend talks about water fasting.

Speaker 0

你对禁食的作用有什么看法?

What is your perspective on the role of fasting?

Speaker 0

我们应该如何进行禁食?

How we should do it?

Speaker 0

我们是否应该禁食?

If we should do it?

Speaker 0

我们什么时候应该禁食?

When we should do it?

Speaker 0

谁应该禁食?

Who should do it?

Speaker 1

我认为这取决于你的目标是什么。

I think it depends on what your goal is.

Speaker 1

你提到人们谈论热量限制,实际上,你知道,禁食是否只是关于热量限制。

So you mentioned people talk about calorie restriction and really, you know, is the fasting just about the calorie restriction.

Speaker 1

我认为在减重方面,目标是尽量减掉脂肪而不是肌肉,那么热量限制才是关键。

And I think when it comes to weight loss, losing weight, predominantly hopefully fat, not muscle, then calorie restriction is the main thing to do here.

Speaker 1

间歇性禁食是一种帮助你达成目标的工具。

And intermittent fasting is sort of a tool to get you there.

Speaker 1

换句话说,进行间歇性禁食的人通常摄入的热量更少。

In other words, people that are doing intermittent fasting tend to eat fewer calories.

Speaker 1

这一点在多项研究中已被证实,即使他们并没有刻意计算热量。

And that's been shown in several studies, even if they aren't counting their calories.

Speaker 1

因为他们进食的时间有限,而禁食时间更长,自然就会摄入较少的热量。

Because they are limited in the amount of time they're eating, and then they're fasting for a longer period of time, they end up just consuming naturally fewer calories.

Speaker 0

处于热量赤字状态,是否能让你进入像不禁食时那样的生酮状态?

Being in a calorie deficit, is that going to put you into the ketogenic state that you get from not fasting?

Speaker 1

不,不一定。

No, not necessarily.

Speaker 1

不,不是这样的。

No, it's not.

Speaker 1

所以你可以处于热量赤字状态,但这取决于具体情况,对吧?

So you can be in a calorie deficit, it depends, right?

Speaker 1

当你处于空腹状态时,重要的是你激活了一系列在进食状态下不会激活的通路。

So when you're in the fasted state, what's important here is you're activating a bunch of pathways that don't become active when you're in a fed state.

Speaker 1

这其中涉及大量生化反应来调控这些过程。

And there's a lot of biochemical reactions that sort of dictate all that.

Speaker 1

但你提到了自噬,对吧?

But you mentioned autophagy, right?

Speaker 1

这是最关键的一个。

And that's the big one.

Speaker 1

而只有当你真正处于空腹状态时,自噬才会发生。

And that's happening only when you're really in a fasted state.

Speaker 0

那是什么?

What is it?

Speaker 1

它有不同的类型。

There's different types of it.

Speaker 1

一般来说,它是细胞内清除受损物质的过程。

So generally speaking, it's the clearing out of damaged stuff within your cell.

Speaker 1

那么什么是受损物质?

So what is damaged stuff?

Speaker 1

它可以是蛋白质聚集体。

It can be protein aggregates.

Speaker 1

例如,如果我们考虑神经元,淀粉样蛋白β聚集体。

For example, if we think about neurons, amyloid beta protein aggregates.

Speaker 1

因此,自噬可能在清除这些物质中发挥作用。

So autophagy could play a role in clearing that out.

Speaker 0

你大脑里形成的斑块之类的东西。

The plaques and stuff you get in your brain.

Speaker 1

没错。

Exactly.

Speaker 1

但你的心血管系统中也会出现斑块。

But you also get plaques in your cardiovascular system.

Speaker 1

因此,自噬在清除这些斑块方面也能发挥作用。

So autophagy can play a role in clearing that out.

Speaker 1

但它也可能是DNA片段。

But it also can be fragments of DNA.

Speaker 1

它可能是各种堆积在细胞内的污垢和杂物。

It can be all sorts of gunk and stuff that just can accumulate inside of your cell.

Speaker 1

所以你是在清除这些东西。

And so you're kind of getting rid of that.

Speaker 1

它甚至可以达到细胞器的层面。

Also it can be even on the level of let's say it's the organelle level.

Speaker 1

因此,你的线粒体也可能被清除。

So you can actually have your mitochondria.

Speaker 1

我们之前谈到过,线粒体是我们细胞内主要的能量来源。

We talked about mitochondria being the major source of energy inside of our cells.

Speaker 1

线粒体对所有细胞的健康至关重要,包括我们的神经元和肌肉,因为它们产生能量。

Mitochondria are very important for the health of all of our cells, our neurons, our muscle, because they produce energy.

Speaker 1

但线粒体也很容易积累大量损伤,因为它们在产生能量时会使用氧气。

But mitochondria also accumulate a lot of damage quite easily because they produce energy and they use oxygen to do that.

Speaker 1

它们会产生大量所谓的活性氧物种。

They make a lot of what's called reactive oxygen species.

Speaker 1

这些物质会与我们的DNA、细胞内的蛋白质以及脂质(即细胞膜)发生强烈反应。

So these are things that can really react with our DNA, with proteins inside of our cells, with lipids, so the cell membranes.

Speaker 1

因此,你的线粒体并没有像DNA那样的修复系统。

So your mitochondria don't really have a repair system like our DNA does.

Speaker 1

我们体内有DNA修复酶,可以修复DNA的损伤,对吧?

So we have DNA repair enzymes that can repair damage to our DNA, right?

Speaker 1

这就是镁发挥作用的地方。

That's where magnesium comes in.

Speaker 1

镁是激活这些酶所必需的,以修复我们DNA的损伤,从而预防癌症。

Magnesium is required for these enzymes to be activated to repair damage to our DNA to prevent cancer.

Speaker 1

我们的线粒体没有这种修复系统。

Our mitochondria don't have that kind of repair system.

Speaker 1

它们拥有另一种修复系统,其中之一被称为线粒体自噬,这是自噬的一个子集。

They have another repair system, and one of it is what's called mitophagy, which is kind of a sub part of autophagy.

Speaker 1

当线粒体积累损伤时,你可以将整个线粒体清除掉,对吧?

And it's where the mitochondria, they accumulate damage, you can essentially take that mitochondria and get rid of it, right?

Speaker 1

或者清除其中受损的部分,通过这种类似自噬的方式将其清除,但这个过程被称为线粒体自噬。

Or a piece of that mitochondria damage and get rid of it through this sort of autophagy type of thing, but it's called mitophagy.

Speaker 1

这种过程也发生在细胞内的其他细胞器上。

And that happens with other types of what are called organelles within our cells.

Speaker 1

因此,自噬过程是一个广义术语,本质上是清除损伤。

So this autophagy process autophagy is sort of a general term, but it's essentially the cleaning out of damage.

Speaker 1

它是修复损伤的过程。

It's the repair process for damage.

Speaker 1

这通常发生在我们处于空腹状态时,而这种情况通常发生在我们睡觉的时候。

And it's something that happens most of the time when we're in a fasted state, which typically happens when we're sleeping.

Speaker 0

我需要空腹多长时间?

How long do I have to be in a fasted state for?

Speaker 1

我的意思是,这要看情况。

I mean, it depends.

Speaker 1

我认为我们还没有在人类身上很好地弄清楚这一点,因为人们并没有在人体内测量自噬的生物标志物。

I would say that we haven't really worked that out great in humans because people aren't measuring biomarkers of autophagy in humans.

Speaker 1

有一些研究考察了空腹十六小时的情况。

There have been some studies that have looked at being in a fasted state for like sixteen hours.

Speaker 1

一旦你突破了耗尽肝脏糖原的阶段,这就成为激活自噬的一个重要前提。

And essentially once you get once you break through that part of depleting all your liver glycogen, that's an important, you know, precursor for activating autophagy.

Speaker 1

我之前提到过,这大约在十二小时后发生,对吧?

So I mentioned earlier that happens after about twelve hours, right?

Speaker 1

所以当你达到十二、十三、十四、十五、十六小时时,你很可能就进入了自噬状态。

So as you get to twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen hours, then you're probably getting to that state of autophagy.

Speaker 1

然而,关于这一点在人类身上的证据非常有限。

However, there's such limited evidence on that in humans.

Speaker 1

很多研究都来自动物实验。

A lot of it comes from animal studies.

Speaker 1

尽管如此,我要说,你可以获得很多益处。

With that caveat, I will say that you can get a lot of benefits.

Speaker 1

因此,禁食的一些代谢益处包括改善血糖水平、改善血压调节、改善代谢效应,例如减重,对吧?

So some of the metabolic benefits for fasting include improved glucose levels, improved blood pressure regulation, metabolic effects improved, for example, weight loss, right?

Speaker 1

那么,你是否可以通过单纯的热量限制,而不是间歇性禁食,获得所有这些益处呢?

Now, can you get all of that from just doing caloric restriction versus doing like this intermittent fasting, right?

Speaker 1

你可以获得其中大部分益处,但已有研究表明,这种间歇性禁食对某些代谢指标的改善作用,超出了单纯热量摄入不足的效果。

You can get a lot of it, but there have been studies showing that doing this sort of intermittent fasting is beneficial for some of these metabolic parameters outside of the caloric, being in a caloric deficit.

Speaker 0

代谢指标指的是什么?

What does that mean metabolic parameters?

Speaker 1

同样是血糖调节、血压,以及你的血压控制。

Again, glucose regulation, blood pressure, your blood pressure control as well.

Speaker 1

这些效果已经在进行时间限制进食的人群中得到证实。

So these things have been shown in people that are doing time restricted eating.

Speaker 1

他们基本上是在进行一种间歇性禁食,特别是当他们的进食窗口非常短时,比如在六小时内吃完所有食物,然后禁食十八小时。

So they're basically doing a type of intermittent fasting where especially if they're doing a really compressed window, so they're eating all their food within six hours and then fasting for like eighteen hours.

Speaker 1

这非常有益,对吧?

That's really beneficial, right?

Speaker 1

因为即使他们的热量摄入与热量限制者相同,如果直接比较,进行禁食的人在血糖调节和血压控制方面的改善,优于那些虽然吃得少但没有进行禁食的人。

Because even if they have the same amount of calories as people that are calorically restricted, if compared those head to head, people that are doing the fasting have better improvements in their glucose regulation, better improvements in their blood pressure than people that are even still eating fewer calories but not doing the fasting component.

Speaker 0

你刚刚听到的是之前一集中最常回放的片段。

What you just listened to was a most replayed moment from a previous episode.

Speaker 0

如果你想收听完整的一集,我已经在下方提供了链接。

If you want to listen to that full episode, I've linked it down below.

Speaker 0

请查看描述。

Check the description.

Speaker 0

谢谢。

Thank you.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客