本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我特别感兴趣的一件事,与脂肪和肌肉增长这两个话题都密切相关,那就是蛋白质。
One of the things that I'm I'm particularly intrigued by, which kind of dovetails into both of those subjects of fat and muscle gain, is the subject of protein.
因为关于蛋白质,人们已经说了太多。
And because there's been so much said about protein.
你知道,我小时候,他们说吃饭后必须立即摄入蛋白质。
You know, when I was growing up, they said you have to have protein right after you eat your meal.
你必须摄入这么多蛋白质。
You have to have this much protein.
你必须在吃饭前摄入蛋白质。
You have to have it before you eat your meal.
你什么时候摄入都没关系。
It doesn't matter when you have it.
所以我想就蛋白质这个话题澄清一些误解。
So I wanna do a bit of myth busting on the subject of protein.
目前人们关于蛋白质摄入最大的误解有哪些?
What are what are the biggest myths that people currently believe about protein consumption?
最大的误区是他们把重要性的优先级完全搞错了。
The biggest myth is that they have the hierarchy of importance all screwed up.
每个人都担心每餐需要摄入多少蛋白质才能实现某个目标。
Like, everybody's worried about how much protein per meal you need to have for this or that goal.
你什么时候需要在训练、起床或睡觉前后安排蛋白质摄入?
When do you need to time protein relative to the training bout or waking or sleeping or all that stuff?
他们真正应该关注的是,一天结束时总共摄入了多少蛋白质。
The main thing they need to be focused on is how much protein do they need to eat by the end of the day.
因为一旦达到这个目标,你就基本上赢了整个比赛。
Because when you hit that goal, you've basically won the whole game.
蛋白质的分布、剂量和摄入时机,其实很少重要。
The relative placement, the distribution, and the doses of the protein, the timing of it, oh man, it rarely matters.
只要能以让你感到舒适、方便的方式摄入足够的蛋白质,并且能长期坚持,那就足够了。
It rarely matters beyond getting that protein in in a way that's comfortable and convenient for you and in such a way that you can stick to in the long term.
有些人更像是一直少量进食的人。
Some people are more like grazers.
有些人则更像暴食者。
Some people are more like gorgers.
只要你在一天结束时达到了总量,这两种方式都可以。
They're both fine, as long as you hit the total by the end of the day.
最重要的优先级是确保你全天的蛋白质摄入总量。
The hierarchy is, of utmost importance, get your total daily protein.
其次重要的是,这些蛋白质总量在一天中如何分布。
And then of secondary importance would be what is the distribution of the constituent doses of that protein total through the day.
再往下是第三优先级,即你具体应该在训练前后何时摄入蛋白质。
And then a third importance down here is, when specifically are you supposed to time that protein around the training bout?
所以,我通常是这样表述的。
So, yeah, the way that I put it is like this.
蛋白质的每日总量,才是蛋糕本身。
The daily total for protein, that is the cake.
而蛋白质在一天中的分布,只是蛋糕上的糖霜,而且是一层很薄的糖霜。
The distribution of the doses through the day, that's the icing on the cake, and it's a very thin layer of icing.
我们怎么知道这一点?
And how do we know that?
我们怎么知道蛋白质摄入的时间其实并不重要,最重要的是确保摄入足够的蛋白质?
How do we know that it doesn't really matter what time you have the protein and that the most important thing is just making sure you get the protein?
这是个很好的问题。
That's a great question.
我们知道分布没有总量那么重要的原因,是我能想到的几条证据。
The reason that we know that distribution doesn't matter as much as the total is through a couple lines of evidence that I can think of.
所以有Yasuda比较了三餐模式和两餐模式。
So there's Yasuda who who compared a three meal model with a two meal model.
三餐模式在肌肉增长方面效果更好。
And the three meal model had superior effects for muscle gain.
但有一个研究是在上个月刚刚发表的。
But there is a study that was just published within the last month.
这个研究在方法学上更优,因为他们给受试者提供了充足的蛋白质。
It was better from a methodology standpoint because they fed the subjects an abundance of protein.
所以,Yasuda及其同事在比较两餐与三餐时,将每个人的总摄入量设定为每天每公斤体重1.3克。
So Yasuda and colleagues who tested the two versus three, he totaled everybody out at one point three grams per kilogram of body weight per day.
这就是每日蛋白质总量。
That's the total daily protein dose.
因此我们现在知道,如果你想促进肌肉增长,这个总量是偏低的。
And so we know now that that's a suboptimal total if you wanna push muscle growth.
为了促进肌肉增长,我们知道你应该摄入每公斤体重1.6克蛋白质,这相当于每磅体重0.7克。
So for pushing muscle growth, we know you you should be at 1.6 grams per kilogram of body weight, which translates to 0.7 grams per pound of body weight.
如果你想最大化抗阻训练带来的肌肉适应,比如肌肉体积和力量的增长,这才是你真正应该达到的水平。
That's where you really want to be if you want to maximize muscular adaptations to resistance training, like muscle size and strength gains.
所以这项最新研究比较了三餐蛋白质摄入与五餐蛋白质摄入。
So this latest study, they compared three protein feedings versus five protein feedings.
两组受试者全天的蛋白质总摄入量都约为每磅体重1克。
And the totals of protein intake in the day in both groups were around a gram per pound.
也就是大约每公斤体重2.2克左右。
So right around 2.2 ish grams per kilogram of body weight.
所以我们已经有了优化后的每日总量,现在正在比较每天三次与五次蛋白质摄入。
So we have the optimized daily total, and we're testing three versus five protein feedings.
我们进行的是渐进式抗阻训练。
We're doing progressive resistance training.
关键在于:这项研究是在经过抗阻训练的受试者中进行的。
And this is the key: this happened in resistance trained subjects.
每天三次蛋白质摄入与每天五次蛋白质摄入在肌肉体积和力量增长方面没有显著差异。
There were no significant differences in muscle size and strength gain between the three protein feedings a day versus five protein feedings a day.
这是迄今为止该领域设计最严谨的研究。
And this is the best designed study to date on the topic.
因为当我年轻时读到关于增肌的资料,都说必须一天吃五到六餐。
Because when I grew up and read stuff about gaining muscle, it said you have to have like five or six meals a day.
说那是健美运动员的做法。
It said that's what bodybuilders do.
每当我们谈论任何一种身体目标或健身目标时,都必须关注两个主要方面。
Whenever we talk about any kind of physical goal, any sort of fitness goal, we have to address two main things.
那么目标人群是谁?我们讨论的是什么目标?
So who's the population, and what goal are we talking about?
也许我们还需要考虑第三个问题:有什么利害关系?
And maybe a third thing we need to address is what is at stake?
那么我们讨论的是哪个水平?
So what level are we talking about?
所以是人群、目标、哪个水平?
So population, goal, what level?
有什么利害关系?
What's at stake?
对于顶级健美运动员来说,大多数人每天会吃五到六餐。
So with bodybuilders at elite levels, Most of them consume five, six meals a day.
有些人在休赛期甚至会吃七到八餐。
Some of them do even seven or eight in the off season.
这些人都使用了增强剂,因此他们的肌肉生长能力和肌肉增长速率远高于自然训练者。
And these are individuals who are enhanced, and so their for muscle growth and their rates of muscle growth are significantly higher than people who are natural.
这些个体能够有效处理和利用的食物量要多得多。
The amount of food that these individuals can process and use productively is significantly more.
因此,对于这个群体来说,每天摄入五到六餐是非常普遍的,因为他们通常摄入的量是普通人的两倍。
And so with that population, I can see it being pretty standard for them to be consuming at least five, six meals a day since they tend to have since they tend to be eating double the amount of the average person.
但有趣的是,这种来自极少数精英群体的指导原则,往往会渗透到普通大众中。
And so but the interesting thing that happens is that the guidelines from this very sort of fringe elite population, that's what trickles down into the general public.
然后他们就会陷入这样的想法:也许我每2.5小时就得吃一次饭之类的。
And then they're stuck thinking, okay, maybe I need to eat every 2.5 hours or some such.
但对普通人群、甚至休闲运动员和爱好者来说,蛋白质分布的实际影响相比于总摄入量来说微不足道。
But, yeah, with general population, and even recreational athletes, and people who are hobbyists and stuff, you really the impact of actual protein distribution is inconsequential compared to the total.
那我每天应该吃多少蛋白质?
So how much protein should I be eating a day?
因为我觉得你并不认同官方建议的每日推荐摄入量。
Because I think you disagree with the recommended daily sort of allowance that they suggest we eat.
我觉得我体重是九十公斤。
As I think I'm ninety kilograms
嗯。
Mhmm.
为了增加肌肉和瘦肌肉质量,我每天应该摄入多少蛋白质?
How much protein should I be eating to gain muscle, lean muscle mass?
好的。
Okay.
那么我们将根据你的群体、目标和重要性来分析。
So we're gonna apply you to the population and the goal and the stakes questions.
你觉得你的训练水平如何?
So what would you say your training status is?
显然你不是初学者。
You're obviously not a beginner.
你处于中级和高级之间。
So you're somewhere between intermediate and advanced.
嗯。
Mhmm.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yep.
那么你的目标是什么?
So what is your goal?
只是减脂和增肌。
Just to lose fat and gain muscle.
好的。
Okay.
我猜这是个熟悉的故事。
Familiar story, I'm sure.
好的。
Okay.
我的做法是,按照目标体重或理想体重,每公斤摄入1.6到2.2克蛋白质。
The way that I do it is I go 1.6 to 2.2 grams per kilogram of target body weight, or goal body weight.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以这就是你需要关注的范围。
So that's the range that you would be looking at.
针对你的情况,我会更倾向于取上限。
Now, with you in particular, I would go more towards the upper end.
因为你提到,你的目标之一是略微降低体脂率,但你已经很瘦了,所以仍在挑战极限。
Because you mentioned that part of your goal is to decrease body fat to a minor degree, but you're still pushing the envelope because you're already lean.
关于高蛋白摄入有助于减少体脂,这里有个有趣的地方。
So there's an interesting thing about high balling protein that facilitates that reduction in body fat.
我们不,如果我摄入大量蛋白质,它有助于减少体脂。
We don't If I have a lot of protein, it helps to reduce body fat.
是的。
Yeah.
对,确实如此。
Yeah, it does.
我们之所以知道这一点,是因为现在已经有了几项研究。
And the way that we know this is because there have been several studies now.
四项试验,以及乔伊·安东尼奥及其同事的一项病例研究。
Four trials, one case study by Joey Antonio and colleagues.
他们研究了极高蛋白质摄入量的影响,范围大约在每公斤体重3.3克到4.4克之间。
And they examined the effect of very high protein intakes, anywhere from about 3.3 all the way to 4.4 grams per kilogram of body weight.
粗略来说,大约是每磅体重1.5到2克。
Roughly, gosh, a gram and a half to two grams per pound.
这是因为你摄入的碳水化合物更少吗?
Is that because you're eating less carbohydrates?
你实际上是用其他东西替代了它,从而在一定程度上缓解了饥饿感?
You're sort of substituting it for something else, essentially, in terms of feeling hungry?
所以如果我摄入3.3克蛋白质,我可能就不会再吃其他更富含脂肪的食物了。
So if I'm having 3.3 grams of protein, I'm probably not going to be having something else, which is more fatty.
是的,没错。
Yeah, that's right.
没错。
That's right.
这项特定的研究是在进行抗阻训练的人群中开展的,并且是在自由生活条件下进行的。
So this particular line of research was done on people who were resistance training, and it was done in free living conditions.
他们只是要求参与者将蛋白质摄入量增加50%,实际上是在他们原有日常饮食基础上额外增加80到100克蛋白质。
And they just gave them the assignment to essentially increase their protein intake by 50%, and literally add 80 to 100 grams of protein on top of their existing habitual dietary intakes.
那么你会怎么对我说呢?
So what would you say to me then?
你会建议我把每公斤体重的蛋白质摄入量推得更高。
You'd say push even higher in terms of grams per kilogram of body weight.
你的目标体重是多少?
What is your goal body weight?
说实话,我并没有设定目标体重。
I don't actually have a goal body weight, to be honest.
我更关注的是力量方面的目标。
I I just have more of a goal in terms of, like, strength.
那这个呢?
How about this?
你有没有曾经达到过你想要的状态?
Were you ever in the shape that you are wanting to be in?
那时候你的体重是多少?
And what what was your body weight at that time?
我当时大概九十公斤。
I was around ninety.
我觉得我那时刚低于九十公斤。
I think I was just a little bit below ninety kilograms.
所以我觉得我大概是八十八公斤。
So I think I was about eighty eight.
好的。
Okay.
你知道吗?
So you know what?
那我们就用90公斤吧。
Let let's take ninety Yeah.
再乘以2.2。
And multiply that by 2.2.
90乘以2.2。
90 times 2.2.
这就是你的蛋白质目标。
There's your protein target.
每天198克蛋白质。
198 Grams protein a day.
嗯。
Mhmm.
如果一杯蛋白粉给我20克蛋白质,那我每天得喝差不多10杯。
So if my if a protein shake gives me 20 grams of protein, I I need to have basically 10 gram 10 protein shakes a day.
这看起来蛋白质摄入量好大啊。
That's a seems like a lot of protein.
这确实需要很多蛋白质。
That is a lot of protein.
我在这里想稍微提醒一下。
I I would give a little caveat here.
你可能只需要每公斤体重摄入1.6克蛋白质就能达成目标。
You can probably achieve your goal with 1.6 grams per kilogram of body weight.
所以这是较低的范围。
So that would be the lower end.
所以用90乘以1.6,这就是你可以开始的数值。
So multiply 90 by 1.6, and that's where you can start.
如果198克这个数字听起来有点不切实际,或者让你觉得:我怎么可能做到呢?
So if that 198 number seems kind of far fetched, or even a little bit like, how would I even achieve that?
那就从较低的水平开始。
Then start off at the lower end.
女性在这方面的要求不同吗?
Do women have a different prescription in this regard?
女性在这方面有不同的建议吗?
Is there a different approach if you're a woman?
是的。
Yeah.
如果你是女性,几乎总是应该从较低的摄入量开始,因为女性的体脂比例较高,而肌肉质量比例相对较低。
If you're a woman, you would almost always start at the low end because women have a higher proportion of body fat, and by default, they have a lower proportion of lean mass.
因此对于女性,通常建议从每公斤目标体重1.6克蛋白质开始,然后观察效果如何。
So with women, it would almost always be, all right, let's start at 1.6 grams per kilogram of target body weight and see how you do with that.
如果需要,我们再逐步增加。
And we can always ratchet it up if needed.
摄入过多蛋白质会有什么危害吗?
Is there any such harm in eating too much protein?
这种情况很少见。
It's rare.
你必须本身就有慢性肾病,才需要特别注意避免高蛋白摄入。
You would have to have a pre existing chronic kidney disease, And then it's generally not a good thing to be highballing the protein.
但即使是慢性肾病患者,也必须意识到低蛋白饮食所带来的权衡,比如与老年肌肉减少症等相关问题。
But even people with chronic kidney disease have to realize the trade off that they're incurring with a low protein diet and older age sarcopenia and stuff.
他们该如何缓解这个问题呢?
How are they going to mitigate that?
但对于健康的一般人群,已有许多研究考察了高蛋白摄入对肾脏功能、肝脏功能和骨骼健康的影响。
But for the general healthy population, there have been many studies that have rolled out looking at effects on kidney function, liver function, bone health.
而这些你原本可能认为会受到高蛋白摄入威胁的器官系统,实际上几乎没有任何风险。
And there is virtually zero threat to those organ systems that you would think might be threatened by a high protein intake.
因此,人体完全有能力代谢和处理大量的蛋白质。
So the human organism perfectly well equipped to metabolize and handle high protein amounts.
而且并非所有蛋白质都一样,我想,因为你有动物蛋白和植物蛋白,比如来自鸡蛋等来源的蛋白质。
And not all protein is equal, I guess, because you've got you've got these animal proteins and then plant proteins, that come from things like eggs and so on.
你认为哪种蛋白质是最好的?
What is the best type of protein, do you think?
有这样的说法吗?
Is there such a thing?
我认为最好的做法是摄入多种不同类型的蛋白质。
I think that the best thing you can do is get a mix of different types of protein.
确实,一般来说,按克计算,动物蛋白比植物蛋白更具促合成代谢作用,也就是说它们能刺激更强的生长反应。
It is true that gram for gram, generally speaking, animal proteins are more anabolic than plant proteins, meaning that they stimulate a greater growth response
肌肉。
Of muscle.
在肌肉层面。
At the muscle level.
因此,它们比植物蛋白更能有效刺激肌肉蛋白合成。
So they stimulate muscle protein synthesis more potently than plant proteins.
这其中可能有一个我们已知的例外,那就是真菌蛋白,它是一种以真菌为基础的蛋白质,实际上在刺激肌肉蛋白合成方面表现优于牛奶蛋白。
And there are there's maybe one exception to that that we know of, which is mycoprotein, which is a fungus based protein that actually outperformed milk protein for stimulating muscle protein synthesis.
所以像这样的有趣例外是存在的。
So there's interesting exceptions like that.
但总的来说,动物蛋白在促进肌肉蛋白合成方面优于植物蛋白。
But generally speaking, animal proteins are better for muscle protein synthesis than plant proteins.
话虽如此,史蒂文,一旦你摄入了足够的每日总蛋白量,那么无论你的蛋白来源是动物性还是植物性,只要目标是肌肉尺寸和力量增长,就似乎不再有显著差异。
Now, with that said, Steven, once you consume a certain amount of total daily protein, then it doesn't appear to matter how much of your protein is animal based versus how much your protein is plant based if we're looking at things like muscle size and strength gain.
这一点实际上已在对照干预研究中得到验证,素食者群体与杂食者群体被进行比较,两组的每日总蛋白摄入量均优化为每公斤体重1.6克,或每磅体重0.7克。
Because this has been actually compared in controlled interventions, where vegan group has been compared with an omnivore group, And total daily protein was optimized at 1.6 grams per kilogram of body weight per day, or point seven grams per pound in both groups.
持续十二周的渐进式抗阻训练。
Progressive resistance training for twelve weeks.
无论摄入的是杂食性蛋白还是植物性蛋白,两组在肌肉尺寸和力量增长方面均无显著差异。
No significant differences between groups in muscle size and strength gain, whether it was a omnivorous protein intake or whether it was a plant based protein intake.
目前我们已有两项研究证实了这一点。
And we have two studies showing that now.
在你的职业生涯中,你一定经常遇到这样的情况:你帮助某人实现目标,而他却觉得自己根本无法达成,于是你不得不一遍又一遍地告诉人们如何减脂或增肌。
You must have so many moments where you're working with someone through your career who's got a goal, and he feels like they just can't accomplish it, where you find yourself saying the same thing over and over again to people about how to lose fat or to gain muscle mass.
你反复说的那句话,是不是就是‘多吃点蛋白’?
Is that same thing just to have more protein?
这在普通大众中是很常见的现象。
It's a common thing with the general population, with the lay public.
我的每日蛋白质目标至少是160克。
My protein target is at least 160 grams a day.
所以我确保每天吃四餐,每餐至少含有40克蛋白质。
So I just make sure that I have four meals with at least 40 grams of protein per day.
这做起来非常简单。
And it's so easy to do.
这简直太容易了,因为我的一天两餐都是真正的天然食物。
It's incredibly easy to do because two of my meals per day are just real, whole foods.
而我一天另外两到三餐则是蛋白质奶昔。
And then two of my meals per day, two to three, are protein smoothies.
所以对我来说,只要喝两勺蛋白粉,就能轻松达到蛋白质摄入目标。
And so it is just so incredibly easy for me to to get my protein intake through, like, two scoops of protein.
搞定。
Bam.
光是这一下就差不多有50克蛋白质了。
That's almost 50 grams of protein right there right there.
所以你每天吃两次这种东西。
So you have two of those a day.
我已经完成了超过一半的蛋白质摄入。
I've got more than half my protein covered.
但如果我把所有的蛋白质都集中在一餐里吃的话
But if I if I have all of my protein in one meal
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
如果我把所有蛋白质都放在一餐里吃,比如只喝一大杯蛋白粉,放五勺,这会影响我增肌或减脂吗?
Is that going to impact my ability to gain muscle or lose fat if I have it all in one meal, if I just have, like, one massive protein shake, if I put, like, five scoops?
如果你告诉我,艾伦,我今年想在NPC全国赛上取得好成绩,无论是经典健美、经典体型,还是其他任何体型类别,我会说,你肯定不希望把所有蛋白质都塞进一餐里。
Now, if you were telling me, hey, Alan, I want to place really good in the Nationals this year, the NPC Nationals, classic classic physique, or, you know, classic bodybuilding, or just any one of the physique divisions, I would say, you know, you are not going to want to try to get all your protein in a single meal.
因为我们的目标是最大化一天中微小的合成代谢事件次数。
Because what we want to do is we want to maximize the number of microanabolic events in the course of the day.
我们希望最大化一天中刺激肌肉蛋白合成的次数。
We want to maximize the amount of times you maximally stimulate muscle protein synthesis in the course of the day.
从实际角度来看,你至少可以这样做三到四次。
And just from a pragmatic standpoint, you could probably do that at least three or four times.
如果你一天能这样做三到四次,而不是只靠一顿大餐一次性摄入,那么随着时间推移,你可能会获得更多的肌肉。
And if you're able to do that three or four times in a day versus once with that one big banger of a meal, then you might actually, over time, gain more muscle than you would have.
这可能在减脂期结束时决定你的名次高低。
And this could make the difference between placings at the end of the prep period.
但对于普通人群来说,理论上你是可以的。
But as somebody in the general population, theoretically, you could.
我要请你做点事情。
I am gonna challenge you to do something here.
我向我的观众询问了关于减脂的问题,并收集了他们目前最关心的15个未解答的问题,好的。
I asked my audience about weight loss, and asked them for their 15 most popular questions that are currently unanswered for them Alright.
关于减脂。
About weight loss.
第一个问题是:我怎么才能快速减重?
The first one was, how do I lose weight fast?
所以,本质上你可以进行一种被称为蛋白质保留型改良禁食的做法。
So essentially, you can engage what could be classified as a protein sparing modified fast.
你基本上是在极端节食。
You're basically crash dieting.
不过,说实话,我不太喜欢这么做。
I don't love doing that, though, honestly.
听我说,我有个婚礼要参加。
Listen, I've got a wedding.
我需要快速减重。
I need to lose weight fast.
怎样才能快速减重?
How do lose weight fast?
快速减重的话,你基本上需要制造一个强烈的热量赤字。
Losing weight fast so you would basically do an aggressive caloric deficit.
我会说,热量摄入比你的维持需求低20%,甚至可能低20%到40%,具体取决于个人情况。
So anywhere, I would say, 20% below your maintenance needs, 20% to possibly 40%, depending on the individual, percent below your maintenance needs.
然后保持高蛋白摄入。
And then keep the protein high.
这会自然让你的碳水化合物和脂肪摄入量相对较低。
And this is going to default you to relatively low carbohydrate, relatively low fat.
并且定期锻炼。
And just train regularly.
别伤害自己。
Don't hurt yourself.
你说要高蛋白,对吗?
Protein high, you said?
是的。
Yeah.
高蛋白。
Protein high.
从热量角度来看,比如你维持热量是2000卡路里,我们就取个整数。
And calories wise so for example, if you maintained at we'll just take a round number, 2,000 calories.
所以你只需减少大约三分之一,然后就开始。
So you would just lop off about a third of that and then just go.
看看你是否能在保持力量水平相对稳定的同时继续减脂。
And see if you can maintain your fat loss while maintaining strength levels relatively.
节食过度几乎不可避免地会导致力量下降。
It's almost inevitable to crash diet and lose some strength in the process.
但,我们说的是一个并非最优的过程。
But, I mean, we're talking about something that's not an optimal process.
但,是的,这就是游戏规则。
But, yeah, that's the game.
基本上,采取激进的热量赤字,保持蛋白质摄入非常高。
Basically, aggressive caloric deficit, keep protein very high.
然后你就开始执行,热量赤字可以是你平时摄入量的500到1000卡路里左右。
And then you just go, and the deficit could be anywhere from 500 to 1,000 ish calories below what you normally take in.
第二个问题是,为什么我在停止使用Zempec、Wigovi等药物后会反弹体重?
The second one is, why do I regain weight after stopping a Zempec, Wigovi, etcetera?
好的。
Alright.
所以这些GLP-1受体激动剂药物,比如WIGOVY,至少通过三种不同的机制共同作用,几乎完全抑制你的饥饿感和食欲反应。
So those GLP-one RAs, the GLP-one receptor agonist drugs like WIGOVY, they have at least three different mechanisms that all converge towards almost nullifying your hunger and your appetite response.
因此,当你停用药物后,你的正常食欲就会恢复。
And so when you cut out the drug, then your normal appetite comes back.
对于许多使用GLP-1药物的人来说,一个不幸的现实是,他们停药后缺乏维持体重减轻所需的习惯和技能。
And an unfortunate reality for a lot of GLP-one users when they get off the drug is they just don't have the habits, and they don't have the skills necessarily to maintain their weight loss.
当然,再次强调,他们仍在与食欲作斗争。
And of course, once again, they're fighting their appetite.
因此,我建议你尝试逐步减量停药,而不是直接突然停用。
So I would say, perhaps try a weaning off process instead of just a jumping off process.
逐步减量的过程意味着你要强化对抗暴饮暴食的措施,巩固良好的训练习惯和饮食习惯,同时逐步学会如何应对两餐之间的饥饿感,并培养这些习惯。
A weaning off process where you are reinforcing countermeasures to overeating, where you are reinforcing good training habits and good dietary habits, and where you're also progressively learning how to live with and deal with sensations of hunger between meals, and just train those habits in.
这是可以做到的。
And it can be done.
我不是那种认为成功停用减重药物是不可能的人。
I'm not one of the people in the camp who says it's impossible to get off of a weight loss drug successfully.
所以第三个问题again是:节食后我的新陈代谢受损了吗?
So number three again is, Is my metabolism damaged after dieting?
他们在这里问一个叫做适应性产热的问题。
And they're asking a question here about something called adaptive thermogenesis.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,这并不是一个简短的回答。
Okay, so this is not really a short shot here.
好的。
Okay.
代谢适应的过程相当复杂,无论你是想增重还是减重,都会发生。
So, the process of metabolic adaptation is kind of complex, and it happens in both directions, whether you try to gain weight or whether you try to lose weight.
之前,我们谈到了非运动性热量消耗(NEAT)的增加。
So, earlier, we talked about an increase in non exercise activity thermogenesis, or NEAT.
当热量摄入增加时,非运动性热量消耗(NEAT)也会增加。
An increase in NEAT in response to an increase in calories.
所以这种情况确实会发生。
So, that occurs.
在一些研究中,我举了一个例子:当在人们的基础代谢热量基础上额外增加1000卡路里时,非运动性热量消耗增加了336卡路里。
And across studies I gave an example that showed a three thirty six calorie increase in meat when 1,000 calories were stacked on top of people's maintenance.
但也有其他研究中的热量增加幅度没有那么大。
But there are other studies where the caloric increase was not quite that aggressive.
因此,平均而言,非运动性热量消耗(NEAT)的增加约为200到300卡路里。
So on average, increases in NEAT, or non exercise activity thermogenesis, are about two hundred-three 100 calories.
所以,如果你摄入过多热量,你的能量消耗会增加约200到300卡路里。
So you increase your energy expenditure about two hundred-three 100 calories if you're overeating.
是的。
Yeah.
所以你的身体会开始不自觉地抖动、多动,从而燃烧更多非主动热量。
So your body will start to twitch more and move more, burning more non active calories
没错。
That's correct.
当你摄入过多热量时,是吗?
When you're overeating, yeah?
这是一种适应性反应。
That's the adaptation.
这是在热量盈余情况下的适应性反应。
That's the adaptation in the caloric surplus side.
而在热量赤字的情况下,情况正好相反,是它的镜像。
So in the caloric deficit side, it's just the opposite thing, just the mirror of it.
因此,人们会降低他们的非运动性热量消耗,也就是他们的NEAT。
So people decrease their non exercise activity thermogenesis, or their NEAT.
由于节食,他们平均会减少大约两三百卡路里的消耗。
They decrease it, on average, like two to three ish 100 calories as a result of dieting.
因此,这是节食过程中发生的代谢适应的一部分。
So this is part of a metabolic adaptation that occurs with dieting.
这就是为什么有些人觉得‘热量摄入与消耗’理论对他们并不管用的原因吗?
Is this why people don't think the calories in calories out system is working for them sometimes?
因为他们没有意识到,当他们处于热量赤字时,有时会无意识地减少活动,导致消耗的热量变少。
Because they don't realize that if they're in a calorie deficit sometimes, they are subconsciously moving around less, which means that they're burning less calories.
所以实际上,他们并没有处于热量赤字状态。
So actually, they're not in a calorie deficit.
是的,没错。
Yes, that's correct.
在节食这一侧,这更像是一个公共健康问题,因为减重对大多数人来说是必需的,而增重则不然,减重对大多数人来说更困难。
So with the dieting side of things, which is much more of a public health issue weight loss is much more of a necessity than the weight gain it's tougher for most people.
因为在节食过程中,除了非运动活动消耗减少带来的大约两三百卡路里的热量损失外,你还得面对所谓的适应性产热降低。
Because in addition to the decrease in non exercise activity that'll cost people two to 300 ish calories that they're no longer burning at the end of the dieting cycle, then you've got what's called adaptive thermoreduction.
好的。
Okay.
你提到了适应性产热。
So you mentioned adaptive thermogenesis.
从技术上讲,存在非颤抖性适应性产热和颤抖性适应性产热。
Technically, that is the there's non shivering adaptive thermogenesis, and there's shivering adaptive thermogenesis.
但这都与在寒冷环境中能量消耗的增加有关。
But that all has to do with increases in energy expenditure in response to cold environments.
所以,从技术上讲,适应性产热就是指这个。
So technically, that's what adaptive thermogenesis is.
它指的是能量消耗的增加。
It's the increase in energy expenditure.
当人们节食时,会出现一种叫做适应性产热降低的现象。
When people diet, there's something called adaptive thermoreduction.
其中一部分就是非运动性活动产热的减少。
And that is a part of it is a decrease in non exercise activity thermogenesis.
你基本上是在说,当我们处于热量赤字时,身体会发生变化。
You're basically saying that the body changes when we're in a calorie deficit.
它会减少活动量。
It stops doing as much.
是的。
Yes.
这是活动部分。
That's the activity part.
对。
Yeah.
但还有代谢部分。
But then there's also the metabolic part.
所以我们有非运动活动的减少。
So we've got a decrease in non exercise activity.
对。
Yeah.
然后我们还有适应性热减少,这涉及与交感神经系统有关的代谢成分,也可能涉及甲状腺分泌。
Then we have adaptive thermoreduction, which has to do with a metabolic component that has to do with the sympathetic nervous system, and also potentially thyroid output as well.
因此,会发生一种代谢变化,同时也会发生行为或活动变化。
So there's this metabolic change that goes on, and there's behavioral or activity change that goes on.
所以当人们说我的新陈代谢慢时,他们可能是在说
So when people say I've got a slow metabolism, they might be When telling the
人们说他们新陈代谢慢,通常是因为他们的非运动性热量消耗(NEAT)大幅下降了200到300卡路里。
people say, I have a slow metabolism, what's usually happening is they have a pretty massive drop in NEAT, or non exercise activity, to the order of 200 to 300 calories.
而适应性产热减少则又减少了50到100卡路里。
Now, adaptive thermoreduction is another 50 to 100 calories.
好的。
Okay.
因此,我们看到的是,由于节食过程,他们每天大约不再消耗300到400卡路里的能量。
So, we're looking at in the neighborhood of, like, possibly 300, 400 calories that they're no longer burning as a result of the dieting process.
如果你考虑一位被临床诊断为甲状腺功能减退的人,他们的基础代谢率可能比没有甲状腺问题的人低7%到10%。
Now, if you take somebody with clinically diagnosed hypothyroidism, then their resting metabolic rate could be seven to 10% lower than somebody without a thyroid issue.
所以,再加上这里多出的100到200卡路里消耗减少,这种人在节食周期结束时,可能面临多达500到600卡路里的能量消耗下降。
So you add another 100 to 200 calories less burned over here, then you have the potential for 500 to 600 calories of energy expenditure that this person is challenged with at the end of their dieting cycle.
所以我想,某种程度上,人们确实明白,如果你吃得过多,他们的新陈代谢——至少他们所理解的新陈代谢——会提高。
So I guess it is kind of true, in a way, that people understand that if you overeat, your metabolism, as far as they understand what their metabolism is, is increasing.
如果你吃得过少,你的新陈代谢就会变慢。
If you undereat, then your metabolism is slowing down.
是的。
Yes.
但我必须强调,导致新陈代谢减慢的主要原因是非运动性活动的减少。
But I have to emphasize, the major component that slows down is your non exercise activity.
你活动得没那么多了。
You're not moving around as much.
对。
Yes.
其他因素,比如适应性产热减少和潜在的甲状腺问题,只是次要因素。
The other components, like adaptive thermal reduction and potential thyroid issues, that is the minor component.
主要因素是抖动减少、走路速度变慢、久坐时间增加。
The major component is a drop in fidgeting, a slowing of the rate that you walk around, an increase in the amount you sit around.
你能控制这些吗?
And you can control that?
是的。
Yes.
很难具体说清楚,但只要你明白这些东西会减少,我就举个例子,比如健美选手。
It's hard to put a finger on it, but as long as you know that stuff goes down I'll give you an example of physique competitors.
随着他们的减脂阶段推进,他们实际上在有氧运动、力量训练和饭盒餐之间几乎整天躺着不动。
They are as their cutting phase progresses, they're literally lying around in between their cardio sessions and their resistance training sessions and their Tupperware meal sessions.
嗯。
Mhmm.
明白吗?
Okay?
他们不再敲头、抖腿、点头,也不再像以前那样步伐轻快了。
They're no longer tapping their heads, you know, tapping their fingers and bobbing their heads, and they no longer have a pep in their step.
他们基本上不再进行任何非运动性活动了。
They're no longer doing non exercise activities, basically.
第四个问题:哪种饮食最适合长期减重?
Question four: What diet actually works best for long term weight loss?
生酮饮食、低脂饮食、地中海饮食、间歇性禁食?
Keto, low fat, Mediterranean, intermittent fasting?
你得给我一个明确的答案。
And you've got to give me an answer here.
我用一句话说:足够的蛋白质、足够的总热量,主要由健康食物组成,并且符合个人偏好和耐受性的饮食。
I'll say it in one sentence: The diet with enough protein, enough total calories, that is comprised predominantly of healthy food choices, that fits the individual's personal preferences and tolerances.
我怎么才能减掉腹部脂肪?
How do I lose belly fat
具体来说?
specifically?
能专门减掉腹部脂肪吗?
Can you target the belly?
专门减掉腹部脂肪,本质上是减少全身脂肪的问题。
Targeting belly fat specifically is a matter of targeting total body fat.
你不能局部减掉腹部脂肪。
You can't necessarily spot reduce the the belly fat.
如果我们再深入一层,某些饮食确实可能更有利于防止内脏脂肪堆积,甚至加速内脏脂肪的减少。
Now, if we're to go a layer deeper, it is possible for certain diets to be more conducive to preventing visceral fat gain or maybe even accelerating visceral fat loss.
内脏脂肪是指位于腹腔内、围绕器官的脂肪。
Visceral fat is the fat within the abdominal cavity around the organs.
因此,某些饮食确实更有利于减少内脏脂肪。
And so it is possible for certain diets to be more conducive to reductions in visceral fat.
而这些饮食的特点是饱和脂肪的比例较低。
And that would be diets that have a lower proportion of saturated fat.
也就是说
Which which is
什么是饱和脂肪食物的例子?
what's what's an example of a saturated fat food?
陆地动物的肥肉。
Land fatty land animal meats.
所以,陆地动物的脂肪就是更容易导致内脏脂肪堆积的饱和脂肪。
So land animal fats are going to be your saturated fats that are more conducive to visceral fat gain.
所以,如果你把肥肉换成,比如,把肉里的脂肪剔掉。
So if you were to switch out, let's say, fatty cuts of meat, just trim that fat out.
然后用牛油果、坚果、橄榄油或种子来替代。
And if you replaced it with something like avocado nuts, olive oil seeds.
你刚才听到的是之前一期节目中被重复播放最多的片段。
What you just listened to was a most replayed moment from a previous episode.
如果你想听完整期节目,我在下方提供了链接。
If you wanna listen to that full episode, I've linked it down below.
请查看描述。
Check the description.
谢谢。
Thank you.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。