本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
123。
123.
缺点。
Downside.
你好。
Hello.
我是单口喜剧演员吉安马尔科·索雷西,你猜对了。
I'm stand up comedian Gianmarco Soresi, and you guessed it.
我打算开一个播客。
I am starting a podcast.
我想到奥巴马已经赢了,现在是时候加入这场游戏了。
I figured now that Barack Obama has won, it's time to get into the game.
这个节目叫《缺点》,和这段开场白很像。
The show is called The Downside, and it's a lot like this intro.
这是一个推崇消极情绪的地方。
It's a place where negativity is celebrated.
鼓励抱怨。
Covetching is encouraged.
这是犹太人说的抱怨。
That's Jewish for complaining.
在每一线希望中,我们都能发现负面之处。
And downsides are discovered in all silver linings.
刚才那个声音是我的联合主持人拉塞尔·丹尼尔斯。
That other voice was my more inclined cohost Russell Daniels.
嗨。
Hi.
别那么激动。
Take it down a notch.
每期节目,我们都会采访那些更成功的朋友,但不是那种,不是那种,哦,和巨石强森合作感觉怎么样?
Every episode, we interview our more successful friends and not like not like, oh, oh, is it fun working with The Rock?
我才不在乎和巨石强森合作是什么感觉。
I don't give a fuck about what it was like working with The Rock.
我想听听他们最低谷的经历。
I wanna hear about their rock bottom.
我希望你在与这些人访谈后离开时会说:‘哇,原来如此。’
I want you to walk away from an interview with these people and go, oh, wow.
我原本觉得他们的生活很酷,但现在我知道,他们的生活其实和我的一样糟糕。
I thought their life was cool, and now I know it actually sucks just as much as mine.
所以请订阅、收听并分享。
So subscribe, listen, share.
你知道该怎么做。
You know what to do.
你不是孩子了。
You're not a child.
就去做那些事吧。
Just do the things.
播放我朋友免费为我制作的主题音乐。
Play the theme music my friend made for free.
我说这话的时候,好像真有个制作人会帮我做似的。
I said that like I have a producer who's gonna do it.
我现在就要按下按钮了。
I'm actually gonna press the button right now.
你知道吗,巨石强森曾经看过我演出的《你好,多莉》。
You know, The Rock once saw me in a production of Hello Dolly.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
是的。
Yeah.
他爸爸不是去年去世了吗?
Didn't his dad die last year?
吉安马尔科。
Gianmarco.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。