本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
本期《医生药房》节目即将开始。
Coming up on this episode of The Doctor's Pharmacy.
70岁老人平均产生的维生素D量仅为20岁年轻人的25%。
So the average 70 year old creates only 25% of the vitamin D that a 20 year old does.
我认为这是每个人都应该补充的基础营养素之一。
I think it's one of those basic supplements that everybody should get.
它带来的改变如此显著。
It makes such a difference.
如果你是一名从事功能医学的医疗从业者,就会知道要跟上所有专业实验室检测项目的发展有多困难。
If you're a healthcare provider practicing functional medicine, you know how hard it can be to keep up to date with all the specialty lab tests that are available to you.
我们为你准备了解决方案——鲁帕大学。
Well, have a solution for you, Rupa University.
每年有超过2万名从业者通过鲁帕大学课程,向行业专家学习GI-MAP肠道检测、Dutch Complete荷尔蒙检测、有机酸检测等专业检测技术。
Over 20,000 practitioners go through Rupa University courses each year to learn from industry experts about specialty tests like GI MAP, Dutch Complete, organic acids, many others.
最棒的是,他们所有课程完全免费。
And the best part is all their courses are completely free.
他们每周都会举办免费直播课程。
Every week they host free live classes.
如果你想深入钻研某个专题,还可以参加为期六周的付费训练营。
And then if you want to dive deeper into a specific topic, you can attend a paid six week bootcamp.
所以如果你是想要了解更多功能医学与检测技术的医疗从业者,今天就去看看吧。
So if you're a healthcare provider who wants to learn more about functional medicine and testing, you owe it yourself to go check it out today.
访问rupauniversity.com,报名参加免费直播课或训练营。
Go to rupauniversity.com and sign up for a free live class or bootcamp.
我很高兴向大家介绍我们的下一个合作伙伴AG1——这款支持全身健康的每日基础营养补充剂。
I'm excited to share with you about our next partner, AG1, the daily foundational nutritional supplement that supports whole body health.
在支持整体健康方面,AG1确实是改变游戏规则的存在。
AG1 is truly a game changer when it comes to supporting your overall health.
我每天都喝它,并且注意到自己持续感觉更好,全天精力更充沛。
I drink it every day and I've noticed that I consistently feel better and have more energy throughout the day.
AG1之所以如此出色,是因为它用一个简单的饮用习惯替代了你的复合维生素、益生菌等多种补充剂。
AG1 is so great because it replaces your multivitamin probiotic and more in one simple drinkable habit.
他们卓越的补充剂含有75种协同作用的营养素,能填补我们饮食中的营养缺口。
Their incredible supplement has 75 different nutrients that work together to fill out the gaps in our diet.
如果这还不够,AG1背后的团队还在不断改进配方,以提供最佳的营养补充品。
And if that wasn't enough, the team behind AG1 is continuously working to enhance its formula to deliver the best possible nutritional supplement.
他们深知最佳健康状态需要持续创新,致力于根据营养科学的最新进展提供不断优化的配方。
They understand that optimal health requires ongoing innovation and are dedicated to providing ever improving formulations driven by the latest in nutrition science.
所以如果你想掌控自己的健康,就从AG1开始吧。
So if you want to take ownership of your health, it starts with AG1.
首次购买可获赠10包AG1旅行装。
Get 10 free AG1 travel packs with your first purchase.
访问drinkagone.com/hymen。
Go to drinkagone.com/hymen.
网址是drinkagone(即数字1)点com斜杠hymen。
That's drinkagone,thenumberone,.com/hymen.
快去看看吧。
Check it out.
现在,让我们回到本周的《医生药房》节目。
And now, let's get back to this week's episode of The Doctor's Pharmacy.
欢迎收听《医生药房》。
Welcome to The Doctor's Pharmacy.
我是马克·海曼医生。
I'm Doctor.
马克·海曼。
Mark Hyman.
这里是Pharmacy,以F开头,一个讨论重要话题的地方。
That's Pharmacy, then F, a place for conversations that matter.
今天我为大家带来HealthBite健康小贴士,因为每天的小小改变能随时间带来健康上的巨大提升。
And today I'm bringing you a HealthBite to improve your health because taking small steps every day can lead to big changes in your health over time.
今天我们要聊的是我最喜欢的话题之一——维生素D。
Today, we're gonna talk about one of my favorite topics, which is vitamin D.
关于维生素D的一切,你需要了解的所有知识,以及为何或许不必过度担忧日晒。
All things vitamin D, everything you need to know, and why maybe you shouldn't be so worried about sun exposure.
如果你和大多数美国人一样,可能正计划今年夏天去海滩度假、湖中游泳或户外玩耍,会接触到大量阳光。
So if you're like most Americans, you're probably thinking about taking a vacation this summer and hanging on a beach or swimming a lake or playing outside, and and you'll be exposed to a lot of sun and getting a lot of sun exposure.
我接诊过许多患者,他们为获取阳光采取了相当极端的措施。
Now I I see patients who take a lot of pretty drastic measures to re to kinda get sun.
他们在泳池边一晒就是几个小时。
They bask for hours by the swimming pool.
他们厚涂高SPF值的防晒霜。
They slather on high SPF sunscreen.
他们认为这能有效抵御阳光中的紫外线。
They think it's gonna be protective against the UV rays from the sun.
另一些人则对阳光避之不及,整天打着阳伞戴着帽子裹紧衣物,白天根本不出门。
Others are terrified of the sun and stay out of the sun, use parasols and hats and cover their whole bodies and don't go outside during the day.
我觉得应该在这两者间找到平衡点。
I mean, there's gotta be a little balance in the middle.
对吧?
Right?
因此掌握安全晒太阳的方法很重要。
So sort of finding safety with sun exposure is important.
这样才能做得恰到好处。
So you do it right.
你不要过度晒太阳。
You don't overdo it.
但出于多种原因,你确实需要阳光——因为我们的荷尔蒙系统、昼夜节律,以及至关重要的维生素D。
And but you kinda need the sun for many reasons because of our hormonal systems, our circadian rhythms, vitamin D, which is critical for our health.
我也理解为什么人们对阳光照射有所顾虑。
And and I do get why people are a little worried about sun exposure.
根据Byramurkin集团或EWG的数据,每年有超过200万美国人患上皮肤癌,其中半数活到65岁的人至少会得一次。
I mean, according to the Byramurkin Group or EWG, more than two million Americans get skin cancer every year, and half of those who live to 65 get at least once.
现在这些基底细胞癌和鳞状细胞癌并不致命。
The now these skin cancers that are basal cell and squamous cells are not fatal.
它们不会扩散。
They don't spread.
但可能会造成毁容。
There there can be disfiguring.
我祖母头皮上曾长过一个大肿瘤,情况很糟糕。
My grandmother had a big one on her scalp, which was terrible.
她始终不愿接受治疗,结果变得相当恶心。
She never wanted to get treated, and it was kinda nasty.
但基本上,你皮肤上得的鳞状细胞癌和基底细胞癌都与日晒有关。
But, basically, the squamous and basal cell cancers that you get on your skin are linked to sun exposure.
黑色素瘤则不然,它可能出现在非暴露部位,是另一种情况。
Melanoma, not so much, and that can occur in non sun exposed areas and and be a little bit of a different animal.
关于日晒的另一问题是——特别是面部——它会导致所谓的氧化应激,进而引发炎症。
Now the other thing about sun exposure is particularly on your face, it's gonna cause something called oxidative stress, and and that leads to inflammation.
氧化就像汽车生锈或苹果在空气中变褐,但同样的情况也发生在你的皮肤上。
And oxidation is kinda like your car rusting or an apple turning brown in the air, but it's really the same thing that happens on your skin.
你会长皱纹。
You get wrinkles.
所以皮肤皱纹是由阳光中的氧化压力造成的。
So the wrinkling is from the oxidative stress from the sun.
你看那些长期暴露在阳光下的人,他们的皮肤会变得皱巴巴的,像皮革一样。
You see people who've sort of been in the sun a long time, they get kind of wrinkly, leathery skin.
而那些打阳伞的女士们,随着年龄增长反而拥有瓷器般光洁的肌肤。
And then ladies who, you know, wear parasols have this beautiful porcelain skin as they get older.
所以你看,面部确实是需要重点保护的部位。
So, you know, your face is something you definitely want to protect.
但另一方面,人类本就需要适当接触阳光。
But also, we're supposed to be out in the sun.
过度防晒或完全避开阳光反而会引发问题,因为维生素D对情绪、精力、甲状腺功能、抗癌、免疫系统乃至预防感染(包括新冠)都至关重要。
And so staying out out of the sun or overlying on sunblock actually can, cause issues, because vitamin D is critical for mood, for energy, for thyroid function, for cancer protection, for immune function, preventing infections, even COVID.
要知道,缺乏维生素D确实会带来健康隐患。
And, you know, it it's a problem if you don't get enough vitamin D.
问题在于大多数人无法获取足够维生素D,因为我们已不再户外生活和工作。
And the problem is most of us don't get vitamin D because we don't live out and work outside anymore.
大多数人大部分时间都待在室内。
Most of us are inside most of the time.
导致我们普遍缺乏这种重要营养素——维生素D。
And we get deficient in this really important vitamin called vitamin D.
事实上,约80%美国人都存在维生素D不足或缺乏的情况,这种水平无法为骨质疏松、抑郁、癌症等疾病提供最佳防护,也无法充分增强免疫系统来预防流感或新冠。
And the truth is that, you know, probably eighty percent of Americans are in deficient or have insufficient levels of vitamin D, levels that don't protect them optimally from the things that you wanna have vitamin D protect you from, whether it's osteoporosis or depression or cancer or to boost your immune system so you don't get things like the flu or COVID.
如果维持高维生素D水平,患流感风险能降低75%。
I mean, if you have a high vitamin D levels, your reduction in flu is seventy five percent.
这效果比流感疫苗更显著。
That's more than the flu vaccine.
它确实是种非常强大的营养素。
So it really is a powerful nutrient.
在推荐剂量下非常安全。
It's very safe at the recommended doses.
服用很方便。
It's easy to take.
没有副作用。
There's no side effects.
价格非常便宜。
It's very cheap.
而且它是种对全方位优化健康(包括延长寿命)都极其重要的维生素。
And it's it's such an incredibly important vitamin for optimizing your health in every way, including longevity.
所以我们稍微聊聊维生素D。
So let's talk about vitamin D a little bit.
现在人们认为应该避免日晒以防皮肤癌,但信不信由你,维生素D实际上能预防皮肤癌,大幅降低黑色素瘤风险,还能预防许多其他癌症——不仅仅是皮肤癌。
Now people think they should be avoiding the sun to get not get skin cancer, but vitamin D actually protects you against skin cancer, believe it or not, and reduces the risk of melanoma dramatically and many other cancers, not just not just skin cancer.
它实际上能将整体死亡率降低7%。
It actually reduces overall mortality by seven percent.
因此只要维持良好的维生素D水平,就能将死亡风险降低7%。
So just having good vitamin D levels reduce the risk of death by seven percent.
要知道,我们过去通过裸体狩猎采集时晒太阳获取维生素D。
And vitamin D, you know, we used to get from sun running around naked, hunting, gathering.
而且如果生活在寒冷气候中,我们会吃野生鱼类,比如鲱鱼、沙丁鱼和鲭鱼。
And also, if we were living in colder climates, we would eat fish, wild fish, like herring and sardines and mackerel.
这些脂肪含量高的小型鱼类含有相当高的维生素D。
And these these fatty small fish have pretty high levels of vitamin D.
还有蘑菇。
Also, mushrooms.
如果你去野外采集蘑菇,比如牛肝菌这类维生素D含量最高的蘑菇,但即便如此仍难以获取足够的量。
So if you're foraging and going for mushrooms, there's a lot of like, porcini mushrooms have the highest levels of vitamin D, but it's still hard to get enough.
不,我们不再获取这些食物了。
Not We're getting these foods anymore.
所以,你知道,随着工业革命,我们见证了佝偻病和维生素D缺乏症的惊人出现。
So, you know, we saw such a with the industrial revolution, this incredible advent of, rickets and vitamin D deficiency.
这是通过提高对维生素D的认识,我们在公共卫生方面取得重大改善的领域之一。
And it's one of the, you know, major areas where we've seen a public health improvement by getting awareness of vitamin D.
现在牛奶中已经强化添加了维生素D。
Now it's been fortified in milk.
牛奶本身并不一定含有维生素D。
Milk doesn't necessarily have vitamin D.
实际上牛奶原本不含维生素D。
It does actually doesn't have vitamin D.
它含有维生素D只是因为被人工添加进去了。
It only has vitamin D because it's added in to the milk.
所以如果你认为需要通过喝牛奶来获取维生素D,这其实并不正确。
So if you think you need vitamin D to get your I mean, milk to get your vitamin D, that's not actually true.
你从牛奶中获取维生素D仅仅是因为它被添加进去了。
You don't you don't get a vitamin D for milk only because it's added.
目前维生素D的主要问题在于医生们不知道如何诊断它。
Now most of the problem with vitamin D is that doctors don't understand how to diagnose it.
他们甚至可能开了错误的检测。
They might even order the wrong test.
他们不知道正确的治疗方法。
They don't know the right treatment.
他们不清楚剂量。
They don't know the doses.
他们不理解其重要性。
They don't understand its importance.
他们在实验室测试中看到的参考值通常是每分升二十纳克左右。
And they see the reference levels on lab tests, which are typically like twenty nanograms per deciliter.
这个数值低得离谱。
Now that is ridiculously low.
我认为如果看最佳水平的话,应该超过45或50。
And I think if you look at what's optimal, it should be over 45 or 50.
所以很多很多人处于这种20以下或20到50的临界区域,他们确实需要更多维生素D。
And so many, many people are in this sort of borderline area of less than 20 or 20 to 50 where they do they do need more vitamin D.
现在大多数医生认为,哦,你没有佝偻病。
Now most doctors think, oh, you don't have rickets.
你没有维生素缺乏症,或者你的数值大概是20或30。
You you don't have vitamin deficiency or your your number's like, you know, 20 or 30.
你就没事了。
You're fine.
实际上他们错了。
And they're actually wrong.
问题在于,预防佝偻病需要多少剂量?
And the question is, what's the dose you need to not get rickets?
可能每天三十单位左右。
It's probably like thirty units a day.
但这并非我们保持最佳健康所需的量。
It's not not what we need for optimal health.
我们保持最佳健康可能需要每天五千单位。
What we need for optimal health might be more like five thousand units a day.
我是说,甚至政府的上限标准也是每天四五千单位是安全剂量。
I mean, even the government's upper limit is, you know, four or five thousand a day is a safe dose.
这个剂量不会出问题。
You're not gonna get into trouble with that.
有些人,你知道的,非常擅长吸收它。
Some people are, you know, very good at absorbing it.
其他人则不然。
Others aren't.
所以人们实际上每天需要多达一万单位的维生素D。
So people need actually up to ten thousand units a day.
有一项研究让健康的年轻成年人连续三个月每天服用一万单位的维生素D,结果并未出现中毒现象。
There was one study where they gave healthy young adults ten thousand units of vitamin D for three months, and there was no toxicity from that.
但如果摄入量远超这个剂量,确实可能导致中毒。
Now you can get toxicity if you take a lot more.
我的意思是,这可能会引发问题。
I mean, and it can cause a problem.
但这个剂量远低于我们通常认为的安全阈值。
But it's it's far lower than that that, you know, we we we think.
事实上,只有当你的维生素D水平超过250(尽管实验室参考范围上限是100)时才会出现问题。
And in fact, your level has to be over 250, even though the reference range on the labs is up to a 100.
要知道,直到250左右才会真正产生毒性。
You know, it doesn't really become toxic until about two fifty.
所以真正的问题是,我们每天应该摄入多少?
So the real question is, you know, how much should we be taking on a daily basis?
我认为这取决于个人情况——你的维生素D水平、日照时间等因素。
And I think they're depending on you and your vitamin D level, your sun exposure.
比如我有个朋友住在海边,每天冲浪,他的维生素D水平在45左右,这在不补充维生素D的情况下已经相当不错了。
I mean, I have a friend who lives on the beach and, you know, goes out surfing every day, and his vitamin D level is about 45, which is pretty good with no vitamin D supplementation.
不过我很少见到这种情况,除非是常年住在墨西哥海滩上的人。
But I rarely see that unless she's living in Mexico on the beach all the time.
但如果你不属于这种情况,可能每天需要补充两千到五千单位的维生素D。
But if you if you if you aren't, you probably need between two to five thousand units a day of vitamin D.
要知道,真正令人担忧的是,当你查看数据时,会发现我们中有80%的人维生素D不足或缺乏。
You know, what's really concerning is when you look at the data, you know, it's eighty percent of us who are insufficient or deficient.
这要么是明显缺乏,比如低于30——现在大多数实验室的参考范围都是这个数值。
This is either frankly deficient, let's say less than 30, which is now the reference range on most labs.
有些人仍坚持20的标准,而那些介于20到50之间的人。
Some still say 20 and those who are between 20 and 50.
所以我认为这很重要,因为维生素D缺乏与多种癌症、高血压、心脏病、糖尿病、抑郁症有关。
So I think that's important because vitamin D deficiency is linked to many cancers, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, depression.
我们称之为季节性情感障碍(SAD)、纤维肌痛。
We call it seasonal affective disorder or SAD, Fibromyalgia.
我是说,你知道,人们会有肌肉酸痛的症状。
I mean, you know, people have muscle aches and pains.
这些往往是由于维生素D水平低造成的。
These are often from low vitamin D levels.
骨质流失,明显会导致骨质疏松,甚至自身免疫性疾病。
Bone loss, obviously osteoporosis, even autoimmune diseases.
多发性硬化症在北方纬度和维生素D水平低的地区发病率要高得多。
Multiple sclerosis is found in much higher levels in northern latitudes and where there's low vitamin D.
因此维生素D对包括自身免疫疾病在内的所有方面都至关重要。
And so vitamin D is really important for everything, including autoimmune disease.
而且这真的不难做到。
And it's really not hard to do.
我是说,你完全可以通过将人们的维生素D水平提高到45纳克/毫升,就能产生显著改变。
I mean, you really, you know, could make a dramatic difference by just getting people's levels of vitamin D up to forty five nanograms per milliliter.
这将每年减少40万例过早死亡。
And that would literally lead to four hundred thousand fewer premature deaths a year.
这可不是开玩笑的。
That is no joke.
有研究表明,如果维生素D水平偏低,因COVID住院或进入ICU的几率会高出75%。
There was one study that showed that if your vitamin D levels were low, you were seventy five percent more likely to end up in the hospital or in the ICU from COVID.
根据以色列一项大型研究,当维生素D水平超过50时,死亡率为零。
If your if your vitamin D levels were over 50 from one big Israeli study, there was no death, like zero.
如果持续研究,这个结论可能不完全准确,样本量扩大后或许会出现零星死亡案例。
Now that may be not true if you keep doing the study and it may be a little bit bigger, there may be occasional deaths.
但关键在于维生素D具有极强的保护作用。
But the point is here that vitamin D is highly protective.
所以我认为,我们国家或许应该推行维生素D强制补充政策。
So, you know, I think, you know, we probably should have a vitamin D mandate in this country.
我的患者提升维生素D水平后,感觉更好了——情绪更稳定、肌肉恢复更快、甲状腺功能改善、精力更充沛,整个身体系统都运作得更好。
Now when my patients get their levels up, they feel better, they have more mood improvements, they their muscles recover better, their thyroid works better, their energy is better, their whole system works better.
因此确保摄入足够的维生素D非常重要。
And so it's a really important thing to make sure you get.
那么人体是如何合成维生素D的呢?
So how does your body, like, make vitamin D?
显然在狩猎采集时代的人类不需要补充剂,因为我们大部分时间都在户外活动。
Now, we obviously never had to take supplements when we were hunting and gathering and evolving because we're outside most of the time.
事实上,我们所需的80%-100%维生素D都来自阳光照射。
And and in fact, 80 to a 100% of the vitamin D that we need is created because of exposure to the sun.
当皮肤出现轻微晒伤(我们称为最小红斑量,即让皮肤微微发红的剂量)时,体内可能产生1万到2.5万单位的维生素D,这非常理想。
And and when you get a little bit of a sunburn, you know, we call a minimal erythromal dose, which means basically the dose that makes your skin a bit red, you know, when you get a sunburn, that might produce between ten to twenty five thousand units of vitamin D in our bodies, which is great.
问题在于大多数人无法获得这种程度的日照。
The problem is most of us don't get that kind of sun exposure.
而且我们经常使用防晒霜,这未必是坏事。
And lot a of times we use a lot of sunscreen, which is not necessarily bad.
当然这取决于防晒霜种类,但它们会阻挡很多获取维生素D的益处。
Well, it depends on which sunscreen you're using, but they block a lot of the benefits of getting vitamin D.
所以你可能会在阳光下却因为使用防晒霜而无法获取维生素D。
So you might be out in the sun but using sunblock and then not getting vitamin D.
如果你生活在北方气候区,尤其是在冬季,你肯定无法获得足够的阳光和维生素D。
Now if you live in a northern climate, you're for sure not getting enough sun and vitamin D, especially in the winter.
而且你可能也没怎么吃那些,你知道的,牛肝菌、鲱鱼和鳕鱼肝油之类的食物。
And you're probably not eating a lot of the, you know, porcini mushrooms and mackerel herring and cod liver oil.
对吧?
Right?
另外还有个问题是随着年龄增长,我们的皮肤无法像年轻时那样有效地将阳光转化为维生素D。
Also, the other problem is as we get older, our skin does not convert the sun into vitamin D in the way that we did when we were younger.
所以70岁老人产生的维生素D量平均只有20岁年轻人的25%。
So the average 70 year old creates only 25% of the vitamin D that a 20 year old does.
此外,根据你的肤色深浅,如果你是深色皮肤,比如非裔美国人,你体内产生的维生素D会少得多,需要更多的阳光照射。
Also, depending on your skin color, if you're have dark skin, if you're African American, you basically will produce far less vitamin D, and you need a lot more sun exposure.
因此大多数非裔美国人都严重缺乏维生素D。
So most African Americans are very deficient in vitamin D.
我也会建议每个人都补充维生素D。
I'll also recommend that that everybody supplement.
是的,我认为这是每个人都应该补充的基础营养素之一。
Now, yeah, I I think it's one of those basic supplements that everybody should get.
它带来的改变非常显著,你的维生素D水平应该保持在45到75之间。
It makes such a difference, and you should have a level between 45 to 75, let's say.
而要知道具体数值的唯一方法就是检测。
And the only way to know what that is is to test.
你需要通过检测来了解实际情况。
You need to test and find out what's going on.
你可以猜测,但结果往往会不准确。
And and you can guess, but you you often will be off.
有些人需要两千单位。
Some people need two thousand units.
有些人需要五千单位。
Some people need five thousand.
他们需要一万单位才能将维生素水平提升到理想状态。
They need ten thousand units to get their vitamin levels up to, you know, the ideal level.
你可以通过医生实现这一点,或者,我联合创办了一家名为Function Health的公司。
And and you can do that through your doctor or, you know, I cofounded a company called Function Health.
访问functionhealth.com。
You go to functionhealth.com.
你可以加入等候名单并接受检测,这些检测能帮助你了解实际水平,明确行动方向,并随时间追踪变化。
You can join the wait list and get testing that actually helps you to get your actual levels, to know what you're doing, to check it over time.
如果你使用代码young forever,应该能跳过等候名单直接加入。
I think if you use the code young forever, you can get in and and actually get off the wait list.
试试这个方法,看看你的维生素D水平如何,但了解这一点很重要。
So try that and see how you how your vitamin d levels are, but it's important to know.
而且而且而且医生经常说,别担心。
And and and and often doctors say, oh, don't worry.
只要服用维生素D就好,但你真的需要知道自己的水平。
Just take just take the vitamin D, but you really wanna know what your levels are.
另外,如果你想晒太阳,最佳时间是上午10点到下午2点,当然是在夏季,全身暴露在阳光下20分钟。
Also, if you wanna get, you know, sun exposure, the best is ten to two in, obviously, the summertime, ten to two 10AM to 2PM, full body sun exposure for twenty minutes.
这个嘛...你可以遮住脸部或涂些防晒霜,但最好让全身都暴露在阳光下。
That that one I mean, you can cover your face or put some luck on your face, but you really wanna have full body exposure.
这方法只在夏季有效,而且只适用于亚特兰大以南地区。
I mean, only works in the summer and only works if you live, you know, below Atlanta.
所以我建议服用维生素D,剂量大概是两千到五千单位的维生素D3。
So I recommend taking vitamin D and probably two to five thousand of vitamin D three.
重要的是补充维生素D3,而不是维生素D2。
It's important to take vitamin D three, not vitamin D two.
大多数医生会开维生素D2,这很不幸,但请确保你摄入的是正确的维生素D。
Most doctors will prescribe vitamin D two, which is unfortunate, but make sure you get the right vitamin D.
再说一次,这取决于你的年龄、基因、居住地、晒太阳的时间以及季节。
And, again, it it depends on your age, your your genetics, where you live, how much time you're in the sun, time of year.
但如果你在夏天,可能会觉得‘我不需要补充’。
But if you're, oh, in the summer, I don't need it.
但实际上并非如此。
But it's actually not true.
除非你整天都在户外,否则夏天也需要补充维生素D。
You need it during the summer unless you're out there all the time.
所以请检查你的维生素D水平,了解具体情况。
So check your vitamin D levels and find out what's going on.
那么如何保护自己免受皮肤癌的侵害呢?
Now what about protecting yourself from skin cancer?
这很重要。
That's important.
对吧?
Right?
你要确保自己不会得皮肤癌,尤其是面部。
You wanna make sure you don't get skin cancer, particularly on your face.
所以我认为,如果你想晒太阳,没问题。
So I think, you know, if you wanna go out in the sun, great.
记得在脸上涂抹防晒霜。
Use sunscreen on your face.
如果你担心晒伤且经常在户外,可以使用高SPF值的防晒霜。
If you wanna you know, worry about getting a sunburn and you're really out there a lot, you can use high SPF sunscreen.
但是,你知道的,你的补充剂里会含有维生素B,应该没问题。
But, you you know, you're gonna get vitamin B from your supplements, you should be okay.
高SPF值的防晒霜,你知道的,它给人一种安全感,让你觉得可以随便晒太阳,但还是要小心。
The high SPF, you know, it it kinda gives people a sense of security that you can go out there and just burn up, But you wanna be careful.
你肯定不想那样做。
You don't you don't wanna do that.
你要确保适度晒太阳,避免长时间暴露在高强度紫外线下。
You wanna make sure you just, you know, moderate your sun exposure, avoiding the high high ultraviolet radiation exposures that you can get from prolonged sun exposure.
所以,基本上就是要用防晒霜。
So, basically, use sunscreen.
另外顺便说一句,你要用不含垃圾成分的防晒霜,我们待会儿会讨论这个。
And also, by the way, you wanna use sunscreen that doesn't have crap in it, and we'll talk about that in a minute.
市面上常见的防晒霜没问题,但它们通常含有有害成分。
So over the counter sunscreens are fine, but but they're often full of crappy harmful ingredients.
EWG发现他们检测的1700种防晒产品中,80%要么防晒效果差,要么含有像氧苯酮或对羟基苯甲酸酯这类奇怪成分。
EWG found 80% of the 1,700 products they looked at that were sunscreen had inferior sun protection or had, like, really weird ingredients like oxybenzone or other parabens.
我曾经有位患者,她的尿液中检测出超高浓度的对羟基苯甲酸酯毒素。
I had a woman once who was in my practice, and she had super high levels of toxins in her urine from parabens.
而她是个超级健康主义者。
And she's like, a super health nut.
我当时就想,你到底在做什么?
And I'm like, what are you what are you doing?
你接触了什么?
What are you exposed to?
是塑料还是化学品?
What plastics or chemicals?
她说,哦,我每天都用大量防晒霜。
She said, oh, well, you know, I use a ton of sunscreen all the time every day.
她的尿液中检测出高浓度的有毒石化塑料成分,这些物质来自防晒霜。
And so she had high levels of these toxic petrochemical plastics in her urine that were coming from the sunscreen.
大部分毒素未能排出体外,情况很不乐观。
A lot of it wasn't getting out of her body, so it wasn't great.
此外,你应该警惕含有维生素A的防晒霜。
Also, you should be worried about sunscreen with vitamin A.
使用维生素A实际上可能增加患皮肤癌的风险。
If you use vitamin A, it actually can make make the skin cancer more likely.
因此我会特别小心这一点。
So I would be particularly careful of that.
但核心建议是选择中等偏低SPF值的优质防晒霜。
But the bottom line is choose, you know, good average low SPF sunscreen.
不要完全依赖防晒霜提供保护。
Don't rely on it for total protection.
重点遮盖面部。
Cover your face mostly.
这样你就能放心外出享受阳光了。
And and and and you'll you'll be able to act go out and enjoy the sun.
那么我获取安全日晒的七大策略是什么?
So what are the seven strategies I use to get, you know, safe sun exposure?
首先,度假时不要害怕晒太阳。
Well, don't don't be afraid of the sun on your vacation.
当然也要避免过度曝晒。
Don't obviously get overexposed.
对吧?
Right?
因为过度曝晒不仅会毁掉假期,还会造成晒伤。
Because, you know, getting overexposed doesn't just ruin your vacation and give you a sunburn.
长期暴露在阳光下可能导致皮肤损伤、皮肤癌以及更多皱纹,这些都是人们不愿看到的。
It can lead to long term issues with skin damage and skin cancers and more wrinkles, which nobody wants.
因此,尽量每天至少晒太阳二十分钟。
So try to get at least twenty minutes of sun exposure every day.
理想情况下应在清晨进行,晨光有助于触发大脑释放褪黑激素等化学物质和荷尔蒙。
First thing in the morning, ideally, which the morning sunlight helps trigger your brain to release chemicals and hormones like melatonin.
这能帮助重置你的生物钟。
It kind of resets your circadian rhythms.
它有助于改善情绪,促进健康衰老。
It helps mood, healthy aging.
使用防晒霜,但仅在需要时使用。
Use sunscreen, but only when you need it.
尤其要选择安全的防晒产品。
And particularly use the safe sunscreens.
你可以查阅EWG的Skin Deep数据库,这个资源非常实用。
You can check out Skin Deep, which is a database from from EWG, and it's great.
要主动做好防护措施。
Be proactive about protection.
所以不要过度防晒,明白吗?
So don't, you know, overdo it.
对吧?
Right?
尽量寻找遮阳处,比如打伞、树下或戴帽子。
Try to get shade, umbrella, tree, you know, hat.
我是说,用衣物做好防护。
I mean, protect your clothing.
这样就可以了。
That's fine.
如果你不想得皮肤癌——我也不想——记得要做好防护。
If you want to don't get skin cancer, which I don't want get, make sure you cover up.
太阳镜很重要。
Sunglasses are important.
虽然眼睛不会像皮肤那样被晒伤,但长期暴露在阳光下且不戴防紫外线太阳镜会导致白内障。
You don't actually get, obviously, sunburn in your eyes, but you're you get cataracts from prolonged sun exposure without UV blocking sunglasses.
所以这很关键。
So that's important.
别被晒伤。
Don't get burned.
晒伤非常糟糕,因为会增加患皮肤癌的风险。
Burning is really bad because that leads to more risk of skin cancer.
选择具有最佳UVA防护效果的防晒产品。
Choose a skin cancer that has optimal UVA protection.
不要使用美黑床。
Don't do tanning beds.
补充维生素D有助于降低患皮肤癌的风险。
Get vitamin d, which will help reduce your risk of skin cancer.
而且有充分证据表明某些防晒成分能预防鳞状细胞癌,但对基底细胞癌不一定有效。
And, you know, there's good evidence that it's some block prevents squamous cells, but not necessarily basal cells.
所以务必定期做皮肤癌筛查,每年让专业皮肤科医生检查,这样才能早期发现问题。
So make sure you get skin checks, get your skin checked for cancer on a regular basis every year, sure you get a good dermatologist to look at it, and they can get things when they're early.
早期发现就根本不是问题。
And and they're really not a problem.
除了黑色素瘤(不一定与日晒有关)外,皮肤癌通常不会致命。
You don't die from skin cancer except melanoma, which is not necessarily sun related.
再次强调,一定要检查产品成分。
Also, again, make sure you check the ingredients.
你要避免使用含对羟基苯甲酸酯、石油化工产品、铅和毒素的护肤品。
You don't want to have parabens, petrochemicals, lead, toxins.
这些物质都会被皮肤吸收。
They all get absorbed in your skin.
访问EWG官网ew.org。
Go to the EWG website, ew.org.
你可以查看防晒指南和Skin Deep数据库。
You can look at the sunscreen guide, the skin deep guide.
另外,记得保持水分充足。
Also, stay hydrated.
要知道,在海边饮用含咖啡因或酒精的饮品会导致脱水,这可能会让你感觉糟糕,影响度假体验。
You know, drinking out caffeine, having alcohol on the beach makes us dehydrated, and and that can actually just make you feel crappy and and and not make your vacation fun.
确保获取足够的维生素D很重要,原因我们之前讨论过很多。
So it's important to make sure that you're getting the adequate vitamin D you need for many reasons we discussed.
第二,不要刻意躲避阳光。
Two, that you don't want to avoid the sun.
你应该适当晒太阳,这有很多好处。
You want to get in the sun and for many reasons.
第三,尽量选用优质防晒霜,主要涂抹在面部,但不要过量使用。
Three, try to use good sunblock and use it on your face primarily and don't overdo it.
就是这样。
And that's it.
这就是我对维生素D和阳光的看法。
That's my view on vitamin D and sun.
今天的健康小贴士就到这里。
That's it for today's HealthBite.
记得在社交媒体上分享给亲朋好友。
Be sure to share with your friends and family on social media.
发表评论。
Leave a comment.
你检查过维生素D水平了吗?
Have you gotten your vitamin D levels checked?
你发现了什么?
What what have you found?
是什么?
What is it?
当你真正补充维生素D并提高维生素D水平时会发生什么?
What does it happen when you actually replace vitamin D and and get your vitamin D levels up up?
你感觉如何?
How you felt?
我是说,我服用维生素D。
I mean, I take vitamin D.
我的水平很好。
My levels are great.
我不会得流感。
I don't get the flu.
我不会生病。
I don't get sick.
实际上这相当神奇。
I it's quite amazing, actually.
而且,你知道,我感染过几次新冠,但我觉得那是个棘手的病毒。
And, you know, I've had COVID a couple of times, but I think that's a nasty one.
但我认为我们真的必须意识到维生素D的重要性,以及它在我们的社会中造成了多大的问题,每个人都需要检查并补充维生素D。
But I think I think we just really have to realize how important vitamin D is and how how much of a problem it is in our society and how everybody needs to check their vitamin D and and take it.
所以一定要把这个播客分享给你的朋友,就像我说的,我们下次在《医生药房》再见。
So be sure to share this podcast with your friends, like I said, and, we'll see you next time on the doctor's pharmacy.
大家好。
Hey, everybody.
我是海曼医生。
It's doctor Hyman.
感谢收听《医生药房》节目。
Thanks for tuning in to the doctor's pharmacy.
希望你喜欢这个播客。
I hope you're loving this podcast.
这是我最爱做的事情之一——向你介绍我所认识、喜爱并从中学习良多的专家们。
It's one of my favorite things to do and introducing you the experts that I know and I love and that I've learned so much from.
我想告诉你我正在做的另一件事,叫做'马克精选'。
And I wanna tell you about something else I'm doing, which is called Mark's Picks.
这是我的每周通讯。
It's my weekly newsletter.
在里面我会分享我最喜欢的东西,从食品到补剂,从健康小工具到提升健康的实用工具。
And in it, I share my favorite stuff from foods to supplements to gadgets to tools to enhance your health.
这些都是我和团队用来优化和提升健康的好东西。
It's all the cool stuff that I use and that my team uses to optimize and enhance our health.
希望你能订阅这份每周通讯。
And I'd love you to sign up for the weekly newsletter.
我只会每周五发送一次。
I'll only send it to you once a week on Fridays.
仅此而已。
Nothing else.
我保证。
I promise.
你只需访问doctorhyman.com/pics即可注册。
And all you do is go to doctorhyman.com/pics to sign up.
请访问doctorhyman.com/pics,picks注册新闻通讯,我将与您分享我用于提升健康、变得更健康、更年轻长寿的最爱用品。
That's doctorhyman.com/pics,picks, and sign up for the newsletter, and I'll share with you my favorite stuff that I use to enhance my health and get healthier and better and live younger longer.
大家好。
Hi, everyone.
希望你们喜欢本周的节目。
I hope you enjoyed this week's episode.
温馨提示:本播客仅用于教育目的。
Just a reminder that this podcast is for educational purposes only.
本播客不能替代医生或其他合格医疗专业人士的专业护理。
This podcast is not a substitute for professional care by a doctor or other qualified medical professional.
本播客内容不构成医疗或其他专业建议或服务。
This podcast is provided on the understanding that it does not constitute medical or other professional advice or services.
若您需要健康之旅的帮助,请寻找合格的医疗从业者。
If you're looking for help in your journey, seek out a qualified medical practitioner.
如需功能医学医师,可访问ifm.org查询他们的医师数据库。
If you're looking for a functional medicine practitioner, you can visit ifm.org and search their Find a Practitioner database.
重要的是要有一位受过专业训练、持证上岗的医疗从业者支持您,特别是在健康方面做出改变时。
It's important that you have someone in your corner who's trained, who's a licensed healthcare practitioner and can help you make changes, especially when it comes to your health.
选择营养补充剂时,您应该为身体选择最优质、最纯净且最有效的成分。
When it comes to supplements, you only want the best for your body, the kind with the highest quality, cleanest and most potent ingredients you can get.
这正是您能在我的补充剂商店找到的产品——我亲手挑选的每一款产品都符合最严格的安全、纯度和有效性标准。
That's exactly what you'll find at my supplement store, where I've hand selected each and every product to meet the most rigorous standards for safety, purity and effectiveness.
这些是我唯一推荐给患者的补充剂,也是我自己使用的产品。
These are the only supplements I recommend to my patients, and they're also what I use myself.
无论您想延长寿命、降低疾病风险,还是改善睡眠、血糖、新陈代谢、肠道健康等,drhyman.com都提供全球顶级优质补充剂,全部经过科学验证并由我——马克·海曼医生专业筛选。
Whether you want to optimize longevity or reduce your disease risk, or you're looking to improve your sleep, blood sugar, metabolism, gut health, you name it, drhyman.com has the world's best selection of top quality premium supplements, all backed by science and expertly vetted by me, Doctor.
马克·海曼。
Mark Hyman.
请访问drhyman.com,因为关乎健康,唯有最佳选择才值得信赖。
So check out drhyman.com because when it comes to your health, nothing less than the very best will do.
记住网址drhyman.com,drhyman.com。
That's drhyman.com, drhyman.com.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。