本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
欢迎来到办公时间。
Welcome to office hours.
这是我们专门的一对一空间,用于深入探讨、理清思路,并探索真正推动你健康发展的因素。
This is our dedicated one on one space to go deeper, get clear and explore what truly moves
你的健康。
the needle for your health.
我是医生。
I'm Doctor.
马克·海曼。
Mark Hyman.
每周我们都会揭开帷幕,分享那些在与嘉宾的对话中并不总是提及的见解、研究和经验。
And each week we're going to pull back the curtain and share the insights, the research, the lessons that don't always make it into our conversations with guests.
因为归根结底,你才是自己健康的首席执行官。
Because at the end of the day, you are the CEO of your own health.
对许多人来说,也是你家人的健康。
And for many of you, your family's health too.
你可能并不总是能感受到,但你拥有的力量和自主权远超你的想象。
And you might not feel it all the time, but you have far more power and agency than you realize.
很高兴你在这里。
I'm glad you're here.
本集由Function Health赞助播出,
This episode is brought to
通过每年仅365美元的160多项实验室检测,助你活出百岁健康人生。
you by Function Health, empowering you to live one hundred healthy years with over 160 lab tests at just $365 a year.
今天就注册functionhealth.com/mark,并使用代码marktwentytwenty六,即可获得50美元会员优惠。
Sign up today at functionhealth.com/mark and use code mark twenty twenty six to get $50 towards your membership.
你好,医生。
Hi, Doctor.
海曼。
Hyman.
我是来自宾夕法尼亚州的克里斯汀。
This is Christine from Pennsylvania.
我真的想在2026年从饮食上做出更好的选择。
And I really wanna start 2026 making better choices with food.
但市面上有这么多饮食法。
But there are so many diets out there.
我不知道哪种适合我。
I just don't know which one is right for me.
信息太混乱了。
There's so much conflicting information.
你能帮我理清一下,哪些饮食法最好,分别适合谁吗?
Can you just break down what the best diets are and who they're for?
谢谢你的问题,克里斯汀。
Thanks for your question, Christine.
有趣的是,几年前我写了一本书
Funny enough, a few
关于这个话题
years ago, I wrote a book
我写了一本书,叫《食物:我到底该吃什么?》
called Food, What the Heck Should I Eat?
我想把它命名为《我到底该吃什么,F**k!》,但我的出版商不让我这么干。
I wanted to call it what the F should I eat, but my publisher wouldn't let me.
但这个问题几乎是每个人都会问我的:我到底该吃什么?
But it's the question that pretty much everybody asks and asks me, what should I eat?
哪种饮食是最好的?
What's the best diet?
我该吃生酮饮食吗?
Should I be keto?
我该吃原始饮食吗?
Should I be paleo?
我该吃纯素食吗?
Should I be vegan?
我该吃地中海饮食吗?
Should I eat Mediterranean?
食物的真相是什么?
What's the truth about food?
最好的饮食是什么?
What's the best diet?
真相是,最好的饮食是适合你身体生物学的那一种。
Well, the truth is the best diet is the one that works for your biology.
我们每个人都不一样。
We're all different.
没有一种饮食适合所有人。
There isn't one size fits all.
功能医学的美妙之处在于它是个性化的。
And the beautiful thing about functional medicine is it is personalized.
它是个性化的。
It's personalized.
它关乎你和你独特的生物学。
It's about you and your unique biology.
你并不是一个同质化的人类。
You're not a homogenous human.
而医学却通常研究同质化人群。
And that's how medicine studies things on homogenous humans.
你是一个拥有独特需求、基因、问题和健康顾虑的个体,这些都需要在决定最适合你的饮食时加以考虑。
You're an individual with individual needs, genetics, issues, health concerns, all which need to be taken into account when deciding on what's the best diet for you.
因此,功能医学能帮助你理解食物如何影响你的身体。
So functional medicine helps you understand how food affects your body.
它不是基于意识形态或信仰。
It's not based on ideology or belief.
它是基于生物学的。
It's based on biology.
所以我会说,别让你的意识形态凌驾于你的生物学之上,而很多人正是这样做的。
So I would say, don't let your ideology run over your biology, which a lot of people do.
例如,我看到有人的目标是成为素食主义者。
I see the goals, for example, be vegan.
这会非常不健康且痛苦。
It'd be really unhealthy and miserable.
其他人却能从中受益。
Other people can thrive on it.
所以,真正重要的是了解你自己的情况。
So really it's important to understand what's going on for you.
接下来,我们将回答关于饮食最常见的几个问题。
So we're gonna answer the top questions that we get about diet.
我们希望能为那些被各种相互矛盾的建议搞得不知所措的人提供一些清晰的指导。
We're gonna hopefully provide some clarity for people feeling overwhelmed by all these conflicting advice.
首先,我们将探讨关于食物你必须了解的基本原则。
And we're gonna get into the foundational principles first of what you should understand about food.
在选择饮食之前,每个人都应该明白什么?
What should everybody understand before choosing a diet?
然后,还有一些我适用于每个人的普遍原则。
Then there's some universal principles that I apply to everybody.
首先,吃食物。
First, eat food.
你知道的,真正的食物,完整的食物,未经加工的食物。
You know, real food, whole food, unprocessed food.
我的意思是,一些加工是可以的。
I mean, some processing is fine.
显然,如果你吃一罐番茄,那是加工食品,但你仍然能认出它是什么。
Obviously, if you eat a can of tomatoes, that's processed food, but it's actually something you can recognize.
一罐沙丁鱼是加工过的,但属于最少加工的。
A can of sardines is processed, but minimally processed.
所以是最少加工或完整食物。
So minimally processed or whole food.
非常重要。
Very, very important.
食物的定义是能够支持生物体健康、发育和成长的东西。
Definition of food is something that helps support the health and development and growth of an organism.
老实说,今天大多数美国人吃的东西根本算不上食物。
And honestly, what most people are eating in America today is not definitionally food.
那是一种类似食物的物质。
It's a food like substance.
第二个重要原则是,食物就是药物。
The second principle, important, is that food is medicine.
它不仅仅是像药物那样。
It's not like medicine.
它就是药物。
It is medicine.
我们称之为营养学中的暗物质。
We call this a dark matter of nutrition.
食物中,尤其是不同植物和食物里,含有从14万到300万种不同的分子,这些分子对我们的身体有生物效应,调节着我们的健康与福祉。
There are anywhere from a 140,000, as some people say, 3,000,000 different molecules in food, in different plants, and foods that have biological effects on our body and regulate our health and well-being.
你可能听说过,比如姜黄,这是一种在印度烹饪中常用的香料。
You might have heard of saying, you know, take, turmeric, which is like a spice that's used in Indian cooking.
而姜黄素,也就是其中的分子,具有抗炎作用。
And and curcumin, which is the molecule in there, is anti inflammatory.
这就是食物即药物。
That's food as medicine.
你可能会被建议吃西兰花,因为里面含有帮助解毒的分子,比如萝卜硫素,它们已被证明实际上可以预防癌症。
You might be told to eat broccoli because there's molecules in there that help with detoxification, like sulforaphane, and they've been shown to actually prevent cancer.
所以你真正理解了食物就是药物。
So you really understand that food is medicine.
你摄入体内的每一样东西都是一种会伤害你的药物。
Everything you put in your body is a drug that's gonna hurt you or harm you.
第三个原则非常重要,那就是我们每个人都不相同。
The third principle is really, really important is that we're all different.
因此,个性化营养非常重要。
So personalized nutrition is really important.
我们在生化层面都是独特的,对不同饮食的反应也各不相同。
We're all biochemically individual, and we all respond differently to different diets.
所以非常重要。
So really important.
这里还有几个关键概念,比如调节血糖是非常重要的。
Few other key importance concepts here is regulating your blood sugar is such a key concept.
如果你的血糖不平衡,血糖和胰岛素水平过高,尤其是来自淀粉和碳水化合物的,这会扰乱你的血糖和血糖代谢。
If you don't have a balanced blood sugar, if you have high blood sugar, high insulin, you know, of starch and carbohydrate, this is gonna screw up your blood sugar and blood sugar metabolism.
这之所以重要,是因为它与几乎所有已知的慢性疾病都有关联。
And the reason it's important is it connects almost every known chronic illness.
不仅仅是心脏病、肥胖、糖尿病或癌症、痴呆,还包括心理健康。
And not just heart disease, not just obesity, not just diabetes, not just cancer dementia, but also mental health.
我们现在发现了一个全新的领域——代谢精神病学,他们通过生酮饮食来治疗精神分裂症或双相情感障碍,取得了显著效果。
We're now finding this whole field of metabolic psychiatry, where they put people on a keto diet and cure schizophrenia or bipolar disease using that approach.
下一个概念,非常重要。
Next concept, really important.
正如我提到的,超加工食品,也就是我们过去所说的垃圾食品,才是真正的根源。
As I mentioned, ultra processed foods, what we used to call junk food, it's the real problem.
它根本不是食物。
It's not actually food.
严格来说,它绝对不是食物。
Technically, definitely it's not food.
它是一个被拆解的科学实验,重新组装成看起来像食物的东西,经过高度设计以让人上瘾。
It's a deconstructed science project that's reassembled into things that look like food that are highly engineered to be addictive.
这才是真正的问题。
And they're the real issue.
它占了我们饮食的60%。
And it's 60% of our diet.
它几乎占了儿童饮食的70%。
It's almost 70% of kids' diets.
这才是真正的问题。
And that's the real problem.
它不是真正意义上的食物。
It's not real food.
问题不在于碳水化合物、脂肪、蛋白质、植物性食物或动物蛋白。
It's not carbs or fats or protein or plant foods or animal protein.
那些才是我们该吃的东西。
Those are those are things we should be eating.
接下来要关注的是质量。
The next is is focus on quality.
比如,质量很重要。
Like, quality matters.
当你在看某种食物时,一定要弄清楚它是什么。
And, you know, if you're looking at something, make sure you know what it is.
比如,如果你拿起一包食品,发现它有45种成分,而你大部分都认不出来,而且你家厨房里也不会有这些原料,那就别吃它。
Like, if you pick up some of a package and it's got 45 different ingredients and you don't recognize most of them and you wouldn't have in your kitchen cupboard, just don't eat it.
所以要小心。
So be careful.
所以,迈克尔·波伦说得非常好。
So, Michael Pollan said it, very well.
他说,如果它长在植物上,就吃它。
He said if it grows on a plant, eat it.
如果它是工厂生产的,就别吃。
If it's made in a plant, don't eat it.
跳过它。
Skip it.
对吧?
Right?
对。
Yeah.
有很多好东西。
Lots of great things.
比如,如果你的祖母都认不出它,那可能就别吃了。
Like, if your great grandmother wouldn't recognize it, you know, probably don't eat it.
但什么是Lunchable或Go Gurt呢?
But what's a Lunchable or a Go Gurt?
大概会吃那个或者一个Pop Tart。
Probably eat that or a Pop Tart.
我不知道那是什么。
I didn't know what that was.
对吧?
Right?
接下来,我们稍微深入聊聊一些饮食方式,以及它们的陷阱、益处、谁在坚持,哪种饮食可能对不同人群有帮助。
Next, let's kinda get into some of the diets and the pitfalls, the benefits, who drives on it, who's which diet may be helpful for different people.
我们收到了很多关于生酮饮食的问题。
So we got a lot of questions about keto.
我们来谈谈生酮饮食。
Let's talk about keto.
什么是生酮饮食?
What is keto?
生酮本质上是指一种极高脂肪、低碳水化合物、中等蛋白质的饮食,通常脂肪占比约为70%到75%。
Keto essentially means a extremely high fat diet, which is low carbohydrate, moderate protein, usually about 70 to 75% fat.
这种饮食在医学界已经存在很长时间了。
And this diet has been around in medicine for quite a while.
事实上,在胰岛素问世之前,它曾被用来治疗1型糖尿病患者,因为它能帮助他们维持生命。
It was actually the diet that was used to treat type one diabetics back before we had insulin because it basically helped them stay alive.
当药物无效时,我们用它来治疗癫痫。
It's what we used to treat epilepsy when no drugs work.
因此,它在医学上已使用多年,但现在它被更多地视为一种可能逆转糖尿病的方法。
So it's been used in medicine for a long time, but now it's getting a lot more play as something that can reverse diabetes.
它们有助于改善心理健康问题。
They can help with mental health issues.
现在已出现整个代谢精神病学领域,专门研究这一方面。
There's whole fields of metabolic psychiatry now that focus on this.
基本上,当你采用低碳、高脂肪、中等蛋白质的饮食时,你的身体会从燃烧糖分转变为燃烧脂肪作为能量来源。
And, basically, when you eat a low carb, high fat, moderate protein diet, it shifts your body from burning sugar to burning fat for fuel.
所以,可以把你的身体想象成一辆混合动力车。
So think about your body like a hybrid.
你可以选择燃气或电力。
You can have gas or electric.
燃气是一种脏燃料。
So gas is dirty fuel.
那就是碳水化合物。
That's carbohydrates.
那是清洁燃烧的燃料。
That that's clean burning fuel.
那就像电力一样。
That's like electric.
所以你可以把你的身体想象成能够来回切换的。
So you can think about your body as being able to switch back and forth.
当你切换到燃烧脂肪的状态时,这被称为酮症。
When you switch into fat burning, that's called ketosis.
当你将碳水化合物摄入量降到足够低,通常每天低于20到50克时,你的肝脏就会开始产生酮体,从而为你大脑和身体提供一种极其清洁的燃料来源。
And when you cut carbs low enough, usually below 20 to 50 grams a day, your liver starts making ketones, and you you basically get this incredibly clean fuel source for your brain and your body.
现在它能稳定血糖,降低胰岛素水平,帮助身体利用储存的脂肪作为能量。
Now it stabilizes your blood sugar, reduces insulin, helps your body tap into stored fat for energy.
它有助于减重。
It helps you lose weight.
它对痴呆、糖尿病、癌症或心理健康问题都非常有益。
It it just it's great for dementia, diabetes, or cancer, or mental health issues.
这确实是一种非常有效的治疗性饮食。
It's quite, it's quite a therapeutic diet.
那么你在生酮饮食期间吃什么?
And so what do you eat when you're on a keto diet?
主要是大量脂肪。
Well, a lot of fat.
比如牛油果、坚果、种子、橄榄油、优质蛋白质、散养鸡蛋、干净的鱼类、家禽,以及我希望是散养、有机、草饲的肉类。
So avocados, nuts, seeds, olive oil, good quality protein, pasture raised eggs, fish that's clean, poultry, I hopefully pasture raised organic grass fed meat.
所有这些都很棒。
All these things are great.
非淀粉类蔬菜。
Nonstarchy veggies.
你可以吃西兰花、菠菜,你知道的,绿叶菜、芦笋之类的。
You gotta be can eat those like broccoli, spinach, you know, greens, asparagus, whatever.
你可以吃一些浆果,少量水果,但不能多吃。
You can have some berries, like a little bit of fruit, but not much.
但你不能吃谷物、糖、豆类或淀粉类食物。
But you get no grains, no sugar, no beans, no starchy foods.
当你开始生酮饮食时,人们会减重并减少渴望。
And what happens when you get on a keto diet is people will lose weight and reduce cravings.
它会立即消除对糖的渴望。
It immediately shuts off the sugar craving.
这相当惊人。
This is quite amazing.
不仅在于减重,而且是显著的减重。
And in in not only weight loss, but significant weight loss.
你可以实现一种我认为可能比GLP药物更有效的减重效果。
You you can have a weight loss that I think is probably more effective than the GLP ones.
这一点已被Virta Health的研究证实,他们使用生酮饮食来治疗二型糖尿病。
This has been shown, for example, in these studies by Virta Health, which uses a keto diet for type two diabetes.
这非常有效。
And it's it's very powerful.
它能降低你的血糖。
It'll lower your blood sugar.
它能降低你的胰岛素水平。
It'll lower your insulin.
它能改善你的认知功能、思维清晰度和专注力。
It'll improve your cognitive function, mental clarity, focus.
它能减少炎症。
It'll reduce inflammation.
它能提升你的能量水平。
It'll improve your energy.
它带来的益处太多了。
So many things that it benefits from.
那么它到底对什么有好处呢?
So what is it actually good for?
如果我们患有二型糖尿病,甚至一型糖尿病,只要知道如何管理,它会非常有帮助。
If we have diabetes type two, even type one, it can be very helpful if you know how to manage it.
多囊卵巢综合征,这是一种女性常见的疾病,会导致不孕、体重增加、月经异常、经量过多、痤疮和睾酮水平升高,以及非常有效的前期糖尿病、糖尿病、脑雾、认知问题和痴呆。
PCOS, which is a condition that the women get that cause infertility and weight gain, abnormal periods, and heavy bleeding and and acne and high testosterone, and very effective prediabetes, diabetes, brain fog, cognitive issues, dementia.
我们已在自闭症中使用过它。
We've used it in autism.
我们已在阿尔茨海默病中使用过它。
We've it in Alzheimer's.
我们还在抑郁症、双相情感障碍、精神分裂症和癌症治疗中使用它。
We use it in in depression, bipolar disease, schizophrenia, cancer therapies.
我的意思是,这真是太神奇了,医生。
I mean, it's quite amazing that Doctor.
西达哈塔·穆克吉,著有《万病之王》的作者,正在对生酮饮食与癌症进行大量研究,并发现其非凡的益处。
Siddhartha Mukherjee, who wrote the Emperor of All Maladies, is doing a lot of research on keto diets and cancers and finding extraordinary benefits.
当人们采用生酮饮食时,可能会犯错,导致不良后果。
When people do keto, they can make mistakes and it can be bad.
他们可能吃的是劣质生酮饮食,对吧?
They can have crappy keto, right?
你可能摄入了过多的乳制品,或者缺乏纤维,或其他问题。
You might be eating too much dairy or not a fiber or other issues.
因此,我认为你应该谨慎选择健康的生酮饮食,它并不非得是培根、牛排和奶油。
So I think you'd be careful to to eat a healthy keto diet, and it doesn't have to be bacon and steak and cream.
它可以是一种非常、非常健康的形式。
It can be a very, very healthy version.
在我们的诊所——德尔塔健康中心,我们会展示什么是健康的生酮饮食,并教导人们相关知识。
And we we we we show what that's like in my practice, Delta Wellness Center, and we teach people about it.
你也可以在我们的网站上了解更多信息。
And you can also learn about it on our on the on our website.
我们有关于这方面的大量内容。
We have a lot of content about it.
但我怎么知道生酮饮食对我无效呢?
But how do I know that keto is not working for me?
你可以留意一下自己的身体感受。
You might just pay attention to how your body's feeling.
在最初的几周,你会经历所谓的‘生酮流感’,但通过补充电解质和多喝水,可以缓解这种情况。
The first few weeks, you get what we call the keto flu, but you can mitigate that by taking electrolytes and having a lot of fluid.
因为当你开始生酮饮食时,你会停止摄入大量碳水化合物,胰岛素水平下降,而胰岛素会让你保留水分和钠(也就是盐),从而保留大量水分。
Because when you when you go keto, what happens is you you stop having all these carbohydrates, your insulin levels drop, and insulin makes you retain water and sodium or basically salt, and you retain a lot of water.
因此你会排出大量水分,导致电解质失衡,可能感觉像脱水一样疲倦、酸痛,这就是所谓的‘生酮流感’。
So you dump a lot of water, you get electric light imbalances, you can feel a little like dehydrated and achy like the keto flu.
但通过补充电解质、多喝水,就能大大缓解这些症状。
But you you can mitigate that by taking electrolytes, by drinking a lot of water, and that'll really help.
但如果你的生酮饮食方式不对,可能会出现疲劳、便秘、睡眠问题或荷尔蒙失调等情况。
But you can get, you know, these things, if you're, if you're not working, you might be feeling tired, you might be constipated, you might have sleep issues, hormone issues.
所以,仔细观察你身体的变化。
So just kind of watch what's happening with your body.
我们应该永远吃生酮饮食吗?
Should we be on keto forever?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
如果你能解决你面临的问题,那当然好。
You know, if you can correct the problem that you're facing, great.
有些人可能需要终身坚持。
Some people might need to be on it forever.
例如,如果你患有像精神分裂症或严重双相情感障碍这样的严重疾病,而你的身体对生酮反应很好,那你可能不想再回到以前的生活方式。
For example, if you have a really significant, you know, condition like schizophrenia or severe bipolar disease and your body responds really well, you probably don't wanna go back to doing what you're doing.
因此,它非常适合短期的代谢调整。
So it's really a great reset for short term metabolic reset.
我认为,除非你患有癫痫或某些严重疾病,否则不建议人们终身坚持生酮饮食。
It shouldn't be something I think people do forever unless you have certain conditions like, you know, epilepsy or really serious conditions.
但对于许多人来说,尝试生酮饮食是值得的,它对控制许多问题非常有帮助。
But for many people, it's worth a try and, very helpful for controlling a lot of issues.
一位听众提出的问题是:生酮饮食对有荷尔蒙问题的女性有好处吗?
One of the questions that came up with listeners who who submitted questions was, is the keto diet good for women dealing with hormone issues?
它可以有帮助,但你需要谨慎对待。
Well, it can be, but you have to be nuanced about it.
它有助于稳定血糖和胰岛素,而这两者是多囊卵巢综合征、围绝经期症状、体重增加等荷尔蒙失调的主要诱因,因此可能很有帮助。
It's good for stabilizing blood sugar and insulin, which are the major drivers of hormone dysfunction like PCOS, perimenopausal symptoms, weight gain, and they can be helpful.
短期使用通常效果最好,所以不要长期坚持。
And short term often works best, so don't be on forever.
因此,可能是周期性生酮或改良版生酮,而不是严格的长期生酮。
So it may be cyclical keto or modified keto rather than strict long term keto.
如果没人帮得上忙,那么你会更有能量、更少渴望、周期改善、腹部脂肪减少。
And if you no one was helping, well, you'll have more energy, less cravings, improved cycles, reduced belly fat.
但如果它对你有害,你也会感觉到,因为你会感觉不舒服。
But if it's hurting you, you also know because you'll feel bad.
而且不仅仅是在最初几周出现生酮流感时,而是在你适应后(大约需要三周时间),如果出现疲劳、脱发、睡眠不佳、焦虑、月经异常等症状,那可能表明它不适合你。
And not just for the first few weeks when you get the keto flu, but after you adapt, which takes about three weeks, fatigue, hair loss, poor sleep, anxiety, weird periods, and then maybe a sign it's not good for you.
长期来看呢?
What about long term?
长期进行生酮饮食可以吗?
Is it okay to do long term keto?
对大多数人来说,它是一种工具,而不是一种永久的生活方式。
Well, for most people, it's a tool, not a permanent lifestyle.
所以通常在四到十二周内你会看到最大的益处。
So four to twelve weeks is where you often will see the most benefit.
但举个例子,如果你是二型糖尿病患者,你可能需要坚持生酮饮食直到糖尿病好转,然后在代谢恢复力更强时可以增加碳水化合物摄入,但必须小心观察身体反应。
But for example, if you're type two diabetic, you want to be probably keto until your diabetes first, and then you can add in more carbohydrates when you're more and metabolically resilient, but you have to be careful to watch what's happening.
如果你长期严格进行生酮饮食,可能会导致甲状腺皮质醇水平和肠道功能问题,不过很多人确实适应得很好。
If you are on keto long term and you're strict, it can cause issues with your thyroid cortisol levels, gut function, but a lot of people do really well on it.
长期来看更好的选择是我们所说的周期性生酮或改良生酮,即大部分时间低碳水饮食,同时摄入一些全食物碳水化合物如红薯、水果、南瓜和豆类。
Long term better option would be what we call cyclical keto or modified keto, which is kind of low carb most of the time with some whole food carbs like sweet potatoes, fruit, squash, beans.
我差不多就是这样做的。
That's kind of what I do.
我其实并不严格实行生酮饮食。
I I don't really do keto.
我不检测我的酮体水平,但我会吃一种低淀粉、低糖的饮食。
I don't check my my ketones, but I do eat a pretty low starch and sugar diet.
不过我会多吃很多红薯或者一些水果之类的东西。
And and but I will add a lot of sweet potatoes or some fruit, things like that.
并且要多关注自己的身体反应。
And just pay attention to your body.
如果你感觉不舒服,那就说明这不适合你。
If you feel bad, it's not working for you.
所以要多留意自己的身体。
So pay attention.
你能做生酮饮食但避免乳制品吗?
Can you do keto and avoid dairy?
是的。
Yeah.
你可以做生酮饮食并且是素食者。
You can do keto and be vegan.
你可以做生酮饮食并避免乳制品。
You can do keto and avoid dairy.
而且很多人在无乳制品的生酮饮食中效果更好。
And often a lot of people do better on dairy free keto.
对吧?
Right?
乳制品可能导致炎症、痤疮、渴望、消化问题和肠易激综合征。
You can have dairy driving inflammation, acne, cravings, digestive issues, irritable bowel.
你可以选择其他脂肪来源,比如牛油果、橄榄、橄榄油、椰子制品、坚果和种子、鸡蛋、富含脂肪的鱼类和肉类,以及非淀粉类蔬菜,所有这些纯净的生酮饮食都可以在不摄入乳制品的情况下完成。
And you can, you know, do other fats like avocados, olives, olive oil, coconut products, nuts and seeds, eggs, fatty fish, fatty meats, nonstarchy vegetables, all that clean keto can be done without dairy.
而且它通常更具抗炎效果。
And it often is more anti inflammatory.
好的。
Okay.
下一个饮食。
Next diet.
我们讲了生酮饮食。
We did keto.
那生酮饮食呢?
What about paleo?
嗯,这其实是我们人类进化过程中主要的饮食方式。
Well, this is kind of well, most of us evolve with eating.
我们是猎人和采集者。
We're hunters and gatherers.
我们并不种植谷物。
We didn't grow grains.
我们也没有豆类。
We didn't have beans.
我们当时没有很多淀粉类食物。
We didn't have a lot of the starches.
我们确实有根茎类食物。
We did we did have roots.
我去过哈扎部落,在非洲拜访了他们。
We had, you know, I went to the Hadza tribe and visited them in Africa.
我们挖了一些长在树下的纤维丰富的根茎,像是山药之类他们吃的东西。
And, you know, we dug up some really fibrous root under a tree that was like a yam or something that they ate.
所以他们确实吃一些这种淀粉类食物,但糖分和淀粉含量都很低。
So they eat some of that starchy stuff, but it was very low in sugar and starch.
这本质上是一种全食物、抗炎的饮食方式,类似于我们祖先在农业出现之前、在种植任何作物之前的饮食方式。
And basically, it's a whole food anti inflammatory of eating, and it's sort of how our ancestors used to eat before we had any agriculture, right, before, we grew anything.
当然,这远早于工业革命。
Now, obviously, way before the industrial revolution.
这些食物是你的身体天然适合消化和赖以生存的,它们尽可能避免了所有现代超加工食品和工业化农业。
And and it and these are foods that your body is naturally designed to digest, to thrive on, and it avoids all of, you know, modern ultra processed food, industrial agriculture as best you can.
那么,什么是生酮饮食?
So what is a paleo diet?
它包括无限量的蔬菜、水果、优质蛋白质、草饲肉类、家禽、鱼类、鸡蛋、坚果、种子,以及大量健康脂肪,如牛油果、橄榄油、椰子、香草和香料。
Well, it's unlimited vegetables, fruit, a good quality protein, grass fed meats, poultry, fish, eggs, nuts, seeds, lots of good fats, avocados, olive oil, coconut, herbs, spices.
你需要避免的显然是所有加工食品、超加工食品、精制糖和乳制品,因为我们从未挤过猛犸象或剑齿虎的奶,还有谷物,因为我们并不种植谷物。
The things you're going to avoid are obviously all the processed, ultra processed foods, refined sugar, dairy, because we weren't milking woolly mammoths or saber tooth tigers, grains, which we didn't grow grains.
所以小麦、玉米、大米、豆类,以及大量工业种子油,我认为都不太适合食用,因为它们大多已经氧化。
So wheat, corn, rice, beans, and obviously a lot of the industrial seed oils, I don't think are are great to eat because they're mostly oxidized.
如果你能找到冷压榨的油,我觉得是可以接受的。
If you can get the XPELLER press ones, I think they're fine.
但大多数工业加工食品,我认为应该避免。
But mostly industrial processing, I think it should be avoided.
当你采用生酮饮食时,你会看到很多益处。
And when you are in paleo, you'll see a lot of benefits.
实际上还有一种叫做自身免疫性生酮饮食的饮食法,对自身免疫性疾病特别有效,尤其是炎症性肠病,因为它能减少炎症。
There's actually a diet that's called the autoimmune paleo diet, which is really good for autoimmune disease, particularly inflammatory bowel disease, because it reduces inflammation.
它有助于肠道修复,帮助平衡血糖,提升能量,缓解自身免疫问题,正如我提到的,以及代谢问题。
It supports gut healing, helps balance your blood sugar, helps energy, helps with autoimmune issues, as I mentioned, and metabolic issues.
因此,它对血糖控制非常有帮助。
So it can be very helpful for blood sugar.
我总觉得,生酮饮食是不是太严格了?
I feel like, oh, is paleo too restrictive?
嗯,如果你想要吃垃圾食品,那确实是。
Well, if you if you wanna eat junk food, yeah.
但它基本上消除了大部分工业加工食品,专注于优质食物。
But it basically removes mostly industrial foods and just focus on quality food.
我们真正应该吃的是蛋白质、蔬菜、水果、坚果和种子。
What we should be eating, you know, protein, veggies, fruits, nuts, and seeds.
有肠道问题、自身免疫问题或血糖问题的人,在生酮饮食下表现良好。
And people who have gut issues, have autoimmune issues, have blood sugar issues, they do well on paleo.
那些做法错误的人可能吃太多肉,蔬菜摄入不足,还过度食用所谓的‘生酮甜点’。
The people who are doing it wrong may be eating too much meat, not enough veggies, overdoing co paleo treats as well.
所以本质上,简单、全食物是抗炎的。
So basically simple, whole food, it's anti inflammatory.
你必须吃得像健康依赖于饮食一样,因为确实如此。
You gotta eat like your health depends on it because it does.
食物就是药物。
Food is medicine.
这就是为什么我与Function Health和Sweetgreen合作,推出了一款限时菜单。
And that's why I partnered with Function Health and with Sweetgreen, you create a limited time menu.
我一直很喜欢Sweetgreen,因为它们制作的美食风味十足,同时不妥协其价值观。
Now I've always loved Sweetgreen because they make delicious food packed with flavor without compromising their values.
它们与农民建立了真实的关系。
They have real relationship with farmers.
每天新鲜烹制,只使用牛油果和橄榄油,绝对不含任何人工成分。
It's food cooked fresh every single day with avocado and olive oil only, and absolutely nothing artificial.
我查看了数据。
I looked at the data.
数十万Function会员的营养数据在各地都显示出相同的营养素缺乏。
Hundreds of thousands of function members have showed the same nutrient caps everywhere.
镁、维生素D、欧米伽-3、关键的B族维生素。
Magnesium, vitamin D, omega threes, key B vitamins.
这些营养素影响你的能量水平。
These nutrients affect your energy.
它们影响你的情绪,也影响身体处理炎症的方式。
They affect your mood and they affect how your body handles inflammation.
许多人的营养素水平都偏低。
And many people's levels are just off.
因此,我们为每一道新菜品都精心设计了每一种食材,使其各具特定功效。
So we built five new menu items for every single ingredient has a purpose.
例如,营养能量餐、辛辣恢复碗、补铁能量碗、稳定能量碗。
For example, the nutrient power plate, the spicy reset bowl, the iron boost bowl, the steady energy bowl.
还有我最喜欢的。
Plus my favorite.
这是我个人的最爱。
It's my personal favorite.
欧米伽沙拉。
The omega salad.
含有味噌烤三文鱼和牛油果。
Has miso glaze salmon and avocado.
富含优质欧米伽三,有助于缓解炎症。
It's original omega threes to support calming down inflammation.
还含有绿叶蔬菜、生胡萝卜和鹰嘴豆,以增加纤维和抗氧化剂。
And it's got leafy greens, raw carrots, chickpeas to boost fiber and antioxidants.
现在就在您最近的Sweet Green餐厅尝试功能菜单,或访问sweetgreen.com下单。
Try the function menu now at your nearest sweet green or order at sweetgreen.com.
如果你想了解自己需要改善什么,请访问functionhealth.com,仅需365美元/年即可享受160多项实验室检测。
And if you want to know what you need to work on, visit functionhealth.com for over 160 lab tests at just $365 a year.
每天只需一美元。
That's a dollar a day.
这就是我们实现每年100分健康的方式。
This is how we get to a 100 health a year.
现在就开始吧。
Start now.
好吧。
All right.
那素食呢?
What about vegan?
大约占人口的2%。
It's about 2% of the population.
尽管他们在营销上的影响可能被放大了。
Although they have, probably, outsized marketing changes.
不知为何,世界认为素食是最健康的饮食。
Somehow the world believes that a vegan diet is the most healthy diet.
不幸的是,这并不正确。
Unfortunately, that's not true.
对某些人来说,这可能是一种适合他们的饮食方式,但对其他人则不适合。
It can be a one way of eating for some people that do well with it and other people do not.
我们必须非常谨慎,了解需要补充哪些营养素。
And we have be very careful and understand what to supplement with.
从定义上讲,这是一种营养不足的饮食。
By definition, it's a deficient diet.
如果你长期坚持纯素食且不服用正确的补充剂,你就会缺乏铁元素以及许多维持健康所必需的营养素。
You if you are consistently vegan and you don't take the right supplements, you will become deficient in iron, in many nutrients that that you need that to thrive.
你可能会缺乏碘、铁、维生素B12,以及Omega-3脂肪酸。
And you can be low on iodine, you can be low on iron, you can be low on b twelve, you can be low on omega three fats.
所以你必须格外小心。
So you wanna be really careful.
如果你是素食者,你都吃些什么?
What do you eat if you're a vegan?
主要是植物性食物,比如蔬菜、水果、全谷物、豆类、扁豆、鹰嘴豆、黑豆、坚果和种子,还有植物油、香草、香料以及植物蛋白粉。
Well, it's just plant food, vegetables, fruits, whole grains, beans, legumes, you know, lentils, chickpeas, black beans, nuts and seeds, plant based oils, herbs, spices, plant based protein powders.
你不吃肉。
You don't eat meat.
你不吃禽肉。
You don't eat poultry.
你不吃鱼。
You don't eat fish.
你不吃海鲜。
You don't eat seafood.
你不吃鸡蛋、奶制品和蜂蜜。
You don't eat eggs, you don't eat dairy and honey.
有些人还是会吃蜂蜜,因为那是蜜蜂生产的,我想。
Some of you are gonna still eat honey because bees make it, I guess.
而且人们选择素食有很多伦理上的原因。
There's And a lot of reasons people can be be be ethical.
如果你从哲学上相信你不希望伤害动物,我无法反驳这一点。
And I can't argue with that if you've philosophically believe that you don't want to hurt animals.
我尊重这一点。
I respect that.
但你必须意识到,当你在种植时——我在我的书《食物修复》中写过这一点。
But you have to realize that when you're growing and I wrote about this in my book Food Fix.
如果你在美国或任何地方大规模种植蔬菜,你会使用机械,破坏土壤,用联合收割机收割作物,从而杀死大量动物。
If you're growing vegetables in America or anywhere, and you're doing it at scale, you're using machines, you're killing the soil, you're using combines to to pick things, and you're killing a lot of animals.
你杀死啮齿动物。
You're killing rodents.
你杀死鸟类。
You're killing birds.
你杀死昆虫。
You're killing, obviously, insects.
你杀死各种各样的动物。
You're killing all kinds of animals.
事实上,据估计,每年在种植蔬菜过程中会杀死约70亿只动物。
In fact, there's about 7,000,000,000 animals estimated to be killed every year in the growing of vegetables.
你无法摆脱你所处的生命循环。
You can't get out of the cycle of life that you're in.
环境问题。
Environmental concerns.
我觉得这是一个很长的话题。
I think that this is a long conversation.
我在我的书《食物修正》中写了很多相关内容,我建议你去看看新版,它将于2026年2月出版,名为《食物修正:无删减版》,是我和我妻子合著的。
I wrote a lot about in my book, Food Fix, and I'd encourage you to check out the new version, which is coming out February 2026 called Food Fix Uncensored that I co authored with my wife.
我得到了修订版,布里安娜。
I get a revised version, Brianna.
当你仔细审视环境的真相时,你会发现这相当令人不安。
And it's quite disturbing when you kind of look at, you know, what is the truth about environment?
真正本质上糟糕的并不是动物农业本身。
It's not actually animal agriculture itself that's inherently bad.
而是我们如何去做它。
It's how we do it.
展开剩余字幕(还有 256 条)
有人说过,问题不在牛本身。
Someone said, it's not the cow.
而在于方式。
It's the how.
所以工业化集约养殖或饲料饲养动物的方式非常糟糕。
So industrial CAFO or feedlot farming or growing of animals is really bad.
这对你是有害的。
It's bad for you.
这对环境有害。
It's bad for the environment.
这对动物有害。
It's bad for the animals.
就是很糟糕。
It's just bad.
但采用再生方式饲养或放牧的动物,影响则截然不同。
But regeneratively raised animals or grass fed animals, very different, very different impact.
而且研究表明,它们实际上能够减少碳排放。
And they've been shown to actually reduce carbon emissions.
如果你看一下再生农业的生命周期分析——这是由一家独立公司进行的,比较了Impossible Burger(由大豆制成,特别是工业大豆,也就是转基因大豆、农药、除草剂等)和再生饲养的汉堡,后者意味着以尽可能接近自然的方式饲养动物,让它们在不同牧场间移动,基本上近乎野生状态。
If you look at a regenerative this was a life cycle analysis done by an independent company looked at Impossible Burger, which is made from soy and industrial soy specifically, which is, you know, GMO soy, pesticides, herbicides, all that stuff, versus a regeneratively raised burger, which means you grow the animal in a way that's as close to mimicking nature as possible, moving them around from different fields and, you know, basically, almost wilding them.
那么吃一个Impossible Burger会怎样呢?
Found the how do you eat one Impossible Burger?
如果你吃一个Impossible Burger,就会向大气中增加3.5公斤的碳。
If you did that, you would add three and a half kilos of carbon to the atmosphere.
如果你吃一个再生饲养的汉堡,就会从大气中去除3.5公斤的碳。
If you ate a regenerated raised burger, you would remove three and a half kilos of carbon from the atmosphere.
所以你基本上需要吃一个再生汉堡,才能抵消一瓶(碳排放)。
So you have to basically eat one regenerative burger to offset the carbon emissions of in a bottle.
因此,理解这一点非常重要:确实存在一些规模化饲养动物的方式,这非常关键。
So it's really important to understand that that it's it's there's ways of raising these animals that can be done at scale in a way that that's very, very important.
如果你是素食者,我建议你做功能性健康检测,因为你可能缺乏许多我们检测的营养素,包括维生素B12,以及铁——因为植物性铁很难被吸收。
Now if you're vegan, I encourage you to do functional health lab because you can be deficient in a lot of nutrients that we check, including b twelve, which is the most common iron, because plant based irons are really hard to absorb.
Omega-3脂肪酸,虽然植物中含有一些,但转化效率很低,而且不是我们需要的形式。
Omega three fats, and you get some from plants, but not really converted well and not the forms we need.
锌含量低,碘含量低,维生素A含量低。
Low in zinc, low in iodine, low in vitamin A.
我们需要很多非常重要的营养素,维生素D含量也低。
We need a lot a lot of things that are really important, low in vitamin D.
维生素D通常来自富含脂肪的鱼类或阳光,如果你晒太阳,就能获得。
And and, you know, vitamin D comes from things like fatty fish, or the sun, which can you know, if you're in the sun, you'll get it.
素食者常常蛋白质摄入不足,肌肉质量偏低,这会带来问题,而且胆碱含量也低。
The often can be low in protein and low in muscle mass, which is a problem, and low in choline.
这些营养素对你的健康、大脑和身体都非常重要。
And these are all important nutrients for for your health, for the brain, for your body.
现在,如果你在思考一个问题:素食饮食能否保持健康?
Now, if you're looking at the question of can you be healthy on a vegan diet?
答案是肯定的。
Well, the answer is yes.
但你必须补充营养,并且要采用以全食物为基础的纯素饮食。
But you have to supplement and you have to be a whole foods based vegan diet.
你不能做个吃薯片和苏打水的纯素者。
You can't be a chips and soda vegan.
你必须真正了解自己在做什么,而且这需要很多努力。
You have to really know what you're doing, and it's a lot of work.
你需要关注那些在这些人中容易缺乏的关键营养素,比如维生素B12、铁、欧米伽-3、锌、蛋白质、胆碱、碘,以及其他许多可能不足的营养素。
And you need to look at the nutrients that are really efficient in these in these people, which is b twelve, iron, omega three, zinc, protein, choline, iodine, and a lot of others that can be a lower insufficient.
有些人实际上在纯素饮食下感觉更差,甚至会因为摄入大量碳水化合物而增重。
Now some people actually feel worse on a vegan diet and actually can gain weight because they are eating a lot of carbs.
他们摄入的蛋白质较低。
They're eating lower protein.
他们的血糖波动更大。
They're having higher blood sugar spikes.
他们常常不得不依赖高度加工的纯素垃圾食品,这并不健康。
And they often are having to rely on ultra processed vegan junk food, which is not good.
而且,外出并在世界上做一个素食主义者是很困难的。
And it's hard to to go out and be in the world and be a vegan.
当你做功能健康检测时,你会检查很多你需要了解的指标。
When you do your function health labs, you're gonna check a lot of the things that you need to know.
比如你的铁含量、Omega-3水平、B族维生素状况,特别是维生素B12。
You know, your iron status, your omega-three status, your B vitamin status, b twelve status.
你可以检测锌含量。
You can look at zinc.
你还可以查看维生素A以及其他许多重要的营养素。
You can look at, you know, vitamin A and a lot of other nutrients that are really important.
所以关键在于,植物性饮食是可行的,但前提是必须是真实的食物和天然植物,而不是加工过的仿制食品。
So the key here is that a plant based diet can work, but only when it's real food and real plants not processed fake food.
同时要清楚你需要补充哪些营养素,确保摄入足够的蛋白质并保持良好的肌肉质量。
And and be aware of what what you need to supplement and make sure you're getting a protein and your muscle mass is good.
你应当做DEXA扫描。
You want to do DEXA scans.
你不想只是抱着侥幸心理,希望它对你有好处。
You don't want to be just, kind of hoping it's gonna be good for you.
而且了解自己的感受。
And knows how you feel.
很多人感觉不舒服。
A lot of people don't feel well.
我有一个病人因为缺乏所需的营养而不孕。
I had one patient who was was infertility because she wasn't getting the nutrients she needed.
她后来开始重新摄入蛋白质,最终怀孕了。
She, you know, was able to actually start eating, you know, protein again and got pregnant.
那么,素食者不使用蛋白粉也能拥有健美的身材吗?
Now is it possible for vegans to have great bodies without protein powders?
这是个很好的问题。
It's a great question.
这是可能的,但需要付出很多努力。
It can be possible, but it takes a lot of work.
你需要组合多种不同的植物蛋白,如豆类、扁豆、种子、全谷物,以及大量豆腐和豆豉等富含蛋白质的食物,以满足氨基酸的均衡需求,从而真正地增长肌肉。
And you need to combine a lot of different plant proteins, beans, lentils, seeds, whole grains, and probably a lot of things like tofu and tempeh, which are concentrated sources of protein to meet your needs for amino acids in the right balance so that you can actually build muscle.
数据非常明确。
The data is really clear.
如果你采用纯素食饮食,与以动物为基础的饮食或包含动物食品的饮食相比,你在植物性饮食上构建肌肉的效果不如包含动物蛋白的饮食。
If you eat a vegan diet compared to an animal based diet or animal diet that a diet that includes animal food, you are not gonna be able to build muscle as well on a plant based diet compared to a diet that includes animal protein.
这只是科学所显示的结果。
It's just what the science shows.
不是我的观点。
Not my opinion.
这只是一个事实。
It's just a fact.
现在,许多想增肌的人会使用蛋白粉。
Now what happens is a lot of people who wanna do muscle building will use protein powders.
你很难通过吃足够的豆类、扁豆和谷物来获取足够的蛋白质。
And you can't probably get enough beans and lentils and grains to actually get the protein.
除非你补充蛋白质,否则很难真正增肌。
You need to really build muscle unless you supplement.
你每餐需要摄入大约30克蛋白质,并且是优质蛋白。
And you want about get about 30 grams of protein per meal and quality protein.
植物蛋白的亮氨酸含量较低,而亮氨酸是一种能刺激肌肉合成和生长的关键氨基酸。
And plant proteins have low leucine, which is a really key amino acid that stimulates muscle synthesis or muscle growth.
因此,如果肌肉得不到刺激,你就无法增长肌肉。
So if your muscles aren't being stimulated, then you're not gonna grow.
如果没有亮氨酸,你就无法长肌肉,而这对于长寿至关重要。
And if you don't have leucine, you're not gonna grow muscles, which is really important for longevity.
如果你有计划地食用全食物,作为素食者也是可以的。
If you plan and you have whole foods, if you're a vegan, that's fine.
蛋白粉对运动员或其他需要高蛋白摄入的人很有帮助。
Protein powders can be helpful for athletes or other people needing high higher protein.
但一些植物蛋白含有大量铅和其他污染物。
But some of these plant proteins are full of lead and other contaminants.
所以你真的得小心自己在做什么。
So you really gotta be careful of what you're doing.
而且它们会含有许多其他添加成分和奇怪的东西。
And they're gonna be full of other added ingredients and weird stuff.
所以一定要小心,倾听你的身体。
So really be careful and just listen to your body.
你知道,你感觉怎么样?
You know, like, how are you feeling?
你知道,你累了。
You know, you're tired.
你累了吗?
Are you tired?
你感到虚弱吗?
Are you weak?
你的食欲、肌肉流失、头发变薄,还有你的指甲怎么样?
Your cravings, your muscle loss, your hair thinning, how your nails?
注意你的身体在告诉你什么。
Like pay attention to what your body's telling you.
它是房间里最聪明的医生。
It's the smartest doctor in the room.
那豆腐和大豆呢?
Now what about tofu, soy?
它会影响雌激素吗?
Does that affect estrogen?
大问题。
Big question.
基本上不会。
Basically, no.
如果你吃的是传统的全大豆食品,比如豆腐、味噌、毛豆、味噌、纳豆,这些都没问题。
If you're eating whole traditional soy foods, tofu, tempeh, edamame, miso, natto, these are fine.
如果你一天喝一加仑的豆浆,那就不太正常了。
If you're eating like drinking gallon of soy milk a day, that's not normal.
大多数人并不会这么做,历史上也从未这样做过。
Most people don't do that and never did that historically.
至于工业大豆,我会建议远离大量工业水解大豆蛋白,它们非常有害,甚至可能致癌。
And on the industrial soy also, I would stay away from a lot of industrial hydrolyzed proteins in soy quite harmful and can be can be carcinogenic.
事实上,美国国立卫生研究院的一项研究显示,当你给动物或大鼠喂食全大豆时,它们状况良好,还能预防癌症。
In fact, this study of the NIH showed that, you know, when you fed animal or rats, whole soy, they were fine, prevented cancer.
但如果你增加加工大豆的摄入量,反而会增加癌症风险。
But if you increase the the processed soy, it actually increased cancer.
这些是乳腺癌。
And these are breast cancers.
全食物大豆不会提高雌激素水平。
Whole food soys don't raise estrogen levels.
它们实际上有助于降低女性的癌症风险。
They can actually help reduce cancer risk, in women.
有些癌症与激素有关,所以不必担心。
There are hormone related cancers, so don't worry about it.
它们含有一种叫做植物雌激素的物质,听起来像雌激素,但实际上更像阻断剂。
They they have something called phytoestrogens, which sound like estrogen, but they're basically more like blockers.
它们可以阻断我们接触到的更强有害的雌激素效应,这些雌激素来自环境化学物质(具有类似雌激素的作用)或我们自身的雌激素。
They block the stronger harmful effects of the estrogens we're exposed to both environmental chemicals, which are estrogen like, or from our own estrogen.
所以当你选择大豆时,应选择有机的全食物大豆,而不是加工食品、油类、大豆蛋白分离物或人造肉类,那些都不好。
So when you're choosing soy, have organic whole foods, soy, not processed or oils or soy protein isolates or fake meats, those are bad.
有些人确实对大豆过敏,所以要注意,倾听你的身体,但除此之外,我认为它是没问题的。
Now some people do have soy allergies, so beware, listen to your body, but otherwise I think it's fine.
好的。
All right.
现在我们还要讲几件其他事情。
Now there's a couple more things we're gonna cover.
一个是地中海饮食,你经常听到关于它的说法。
One is the Mediterranean diet, and you hear a lot about this.
它是世界上研究最多的饮食,但我想对此做一些说明。
It's the most researched diet in the world, but I I wanna kinda do a caveat with that.
因为它是世界上研究最多的饮食,并不意味着它就是最好的饮食。
Because it's the most researched diet in the world, doesn't mean it's the best diet in the world.
那么,什么是地中海饮食呢?
Now what is a Mediterranean diet?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
对吧?
Right?
它可能是披萨和意大利面,也可能是鱼、橄榄油和蔬菜。
It could be pizza and pasta or it could be fish and olive oil and vegetables.
对吧?
Right?
像希腊、意大利、西班牙这样的国家,我非常喜欢,因为它们有非常美味的食物。
So countries like Greece, Italy, Spain, I love because they have that really delicious food.
而以传统方式这样饮食的人,寿命更长。
And people eat in this way, in a traditional way, have a longer life.
他们的健康状况更好。
They have better health.
他们的炎症水平更低。
They have lower inflammation.
所以,一个良好的地中海饮食——不是披萨和意大利面饮食——而是真正的地中海饮食,应该包含大量的蔬菜、优质的水果、大量的特级初榨橄榄油、鱼类和海鲜、坚果和种子、大量的豆类、扁豆、香草和香料。
So in a good Mediterranean diet, not a pasta and pizza diet, but a good Mediterranean diet would be lots and lots of veggies, lots of good fruit, lots of extra virgin olive oil, fish and seafood, nuts and seeds, lots of beans, lentils, herbs, and spices.
他们确实吃肉。
And they do have meat.
他们吃全谷物、鸡蛋和禽肉,而且确实吃肉。
They have a whole grains, and eggs and poultry, and and they do have meat.
我的意思是,我曾经去过撒丁岛。
I mean, I was in Sardinia.
他们会上很多猪肉和火腿,还有各种各样的东西。
They they serve, you know, lots of pork and pig, and they have prosciutto and all kinds of stuff.
所以他们确实吃这些东西。
So they they do eat that stuff.
红葡萄酒是可选的。
Red wine is optional.
我不认为葡萄酒或酒精是健康食品。
I don't think wine or alcohol is a health food.
我认为他们做的其他一切都非常好,他们喝酒并且长寿,但这并不是因为葡萄酒。
I think the the everything else they do is so good, and they drink wine and they live long, but it's not because of the wine.
在服用甲硝唑期间,应避免摄入大量红肉、加工食品、糖、精制碳水化合物、种子油、过多乳制品和油炸食品。
What you don't eat on a metronidazole is as much red meat, processed food, sugar, refined carbs, seed oils, too much dairy, fried foods.
当人们遵循这种饮食时,他们的心脏健康会改善,炎症水平降低,有助于控制体重、改善代谢健康、促进肠道健康、支持大脑健康并延长寿命。
And when people follow it, they get better heart health, they have low inflammation, They help with their weight, metabolic health, their guts better, supports brain health, longevity.
就是这样。
So that's it.
话虽如此,这种饮食非常好。
That said, it's very good.
它是一个很好的基础,但更重要的是个性化饮食,以及了解什么对你有益。
And it's a good foundation, but it really is about personalized diets and it's about understanding what's good for you.
你知道,有很多证据,因为这已经被研究过,但同样,被研究过并不意味着它就是最好的饮食。
You know, there's a lot of evidence because it's been studied, but again, because it's been studied doesn't mean it's the best diet.
它只是意味着这是被研究得最多的饮食。
It just means it's the most studied diet.
而且可能还有优化或个性化的方法。
And there may be ways of optimizing that or personalizing it.
事实上,这种饮食方式在延长寿命、心脏健康和代谢健康方面有非常有力的证据。
And really, there's there's really good evidence for this way of eating around longevity, heart health, metabolic health.
你能吃面包、意大利面和葡萄酒吗?
Can you have bread, pasta, and wine?
嗯,我的意思是,当然可以。
Well, I mean, yes, you can.
但当我们说地中海饮食时,并不是这个意思。
But it's not it's not what we mean when we say the Mediterranean diet.
你需要小心。
You wanna be careful.
这是一种不错的基础饮食。
It's a good baseline diet.
它不算太严格。
It's it's sort of not too restrictive.
它相当不错,但要避免精制面粉。
It's quite good, but avoid refined flours.
这是关键。
That's key.
精制碳水化合物不好。
Refined carbs is not good.
所以你基本上别去面包店就行了。
So you just don't don't go to the bakery, basically.
好的。
Alright.
让我们进入我最喜欢的‘问马克任何问题’系列的其中一个部分。
Let's jump into one of my favorite parts of these ask mark anything episodes.
快速问答。
Rapid fire questions.
这些是我每天都会听到的饮食问题。
These are diet questions I hear every day.
我们会快速、清晰、直击要点地解答。
We're gonna hit them quick, clear, and straight to the point.
不要过度思考,不要困惑,只提供切实可行的实用答案,今天就能执行。
No overthinking, no confusion, just real practical answers to comply today.
减重最好的饮食是什么?
What's the best diet for weight loss?
对大多数人来说,是低碳水、高优质脂肪、优质蛋白质、低淀粉和低糖的饮食。
For most people, it's a low carbohydrate diet that's high in good fats, quality protein, low in starch and sugar.
不一定是生酮饮食,但类似生酮或低碳饮食会非常有帮助。
Doesn't have to be keto, but something like a paleo low carb diet will be very helpful.
对肠道健康最好的饮食是什么?
What's the best diet for gut health?
同样,这只是一个以真实食物为主的饮食,富含优质纤维和植物化学物质,植物丰富但不是纯植物性饮食,为肠道菌群提供营养。
Again, it's just a whole real food diet with lots of good fiber and phytochemicals, plant rich diet, not plant based, but plant rich, provide food for the microbiome.
下一个问题。
Next question.
我们真的需要像互联网上说的那么多蛋白质吗?
Do we really need as much protein as the Internet makes us think?
这要看情况。
It depends.
如果你是个健美运动员,活动量很大,那你需要更多的蛋白质。
If you're a bodybuilder and you don't think lots of ways and you're very active, you need more protein.
如果你年纪大了,你需要更多的蛋白质。
If you're older, you need more protein.
如果你年轻,那么在中年时期你可能不需要那么多。
If you're younger, you may not need as much in terms of your midlife.
当你在成长阶段时,你需要更多的蛋白质。
When you're growing, you need more protein.
所以你真的需要审视自己目前所处的人生阶段以及你的目标。
So you really need to look at where you are in your life, what you want.
推荐的范围是每磅理想体重摄入0.7到1克蛋白质。
And the range is anywhere between point seven to one gram per pound of ideal body weight.
这基本上是大多数人应该追求的摄入量。
And and that is kind of what most people should shoot for.
这高于膳食参考摄入量(RDA)。
It's above what what the RDA is.
RDA是推荐膳食允许量。
The RDA is the recommended dietary allowance.
这是预防缺乏症所需的最低限度。
This is the minimum required to prevent a deficiency disease.
但这并不是最优的摄入量。
This isn't actually what's optimal.
它只是最低标准,足以避免蛋白质缺乏。
It's just minimal so you don't get protein deficiency.
下一个问题。
Next question.
碳水化合物是敌人吗?
Are carbs the enemy?
我曾开玩笑说,碳水化合物是长寿、健康和减重最重要的食物。
Well, I jokingly have said that carbs are the most important food for longevity and health and weight loss.
我所说的指的是蔬菜。
And what I'm talking about are vegetables.
西兰花是一种碳水化合物。
Broccoli is a carb.
芦笋是一种碳水化合物。
Asparagus is a carb.
洋蓟也是一种碳水化合物。
Artichoke's a carb.
这些全都是碳水化合物。
These are all carbs.
它们由碳水化合物的葡萄糖分子结构组成,吃这些是没问题的,但它们存在于一种极其富含纤维的基质中。
They're made from, you know, structure of of carbohydrates of glucose molecules, and and they are fine to eat, but but they're in a matrix that's incredibly fibrous.
它含有大量营养素,吸收缓慢。
It has lots of nutrients that's slowly absorbed.
所以问题不在于碳水化合物本身是敌人。
So it's not carbs themselves are the enemy.
你的饮食中碳水化合物在体积上占大多数,而不是在热量上。
It's in it's you know, carbs are gonna be the majority of your diet by volume, not by not by calorie content.
对吧?
Right?
因为脂肪热量密度更高,但它们是你饮食中重要的一部分。
Because fats are more calorie dense, but they are are an important part of your diet.
顺便说一下,你一生中并不需要它们。
And by the way, you don't need them for life.
而且,你需要必需氨基酸。
And, you know, you do need essential amino acids.
你需要必需脂肪酸,但不存在所谓必需的碳水化合物。
You need essential fatty acids, but there's no such thing as essential carb.
话虽如此,吃一点也没关系。
That said, it's fine to have it.
但你要明白,真正的敌人是精制淀粉和糖,比如面粉和各种形式的糖。
Just be aware that it's the refined starches and sugars, the flour, the sugars in all forms.
这才是真正的敌人。
It's the enemy.
偶尔吃一天放纵餐可以吗?
Is it okay to have a regular cheat day?
我不建议专门设一个放纵日。
I I wouldn't say have a cheat day.
我建议偶尔享受一下放纵的美食。
I'd say occasionally cheat treat.
我们不希望一整天都狂吃垃圾食品,还觉得这没问题。
You We don't wanna spend a whole day just stuffing yourself with horrible food and think that's okay.
这根本不可以。
It's just not okay.
但如果你偶尔想吃个冰淇淋、饼干或别的什么,只要你的新陈代谢健康且有韧性,我觉得没什么问题。
But if you want to have an occasional ice cream or cookie or whatever, I don't see any issue with that as long as you're metabolically healthy and resilient.
下一个问题。
Next question.
我可以季节性地换饮食吗?
Can I switch diets seasonally?
当然可以。
Yeah, sure.
我的意思是,你知道的,夏天来了,饮食就清淡一些。
Mean, I well, you know, switch your diets as summer comes, they eat more lightly.
吃得多或少,取决于你所在的世界地区、气候以及你的个人偏好。
Once you eat more heavily, just depends on where you are in the world, what your climate is and what your preferences are.
这没问题。
And that's fine.
我怎么知道某种饮食对我有效?
How do I know a diet's working for me?
这是个很好的问题。
That's a great question.
第一,你感觉怎么样?
One, how do you feel?
第二,哪些症状消失了,哪些没有消失?
Two, what symptoms are going away or not going away?
第三,你的检查结果如何?
And three, what do your labs show?
你的检查结果能显示你是否在变好。
Your labs show that you're getting better or not.
你可以通过Function Health检查你的检测结果。
And you can check your labs with Function Health.
只需访问functionhealth.com,你就能看到。
Just go to functionhealth.com, and you can see.
但你知道,我总是说,房间里最聪明的医生是你自己的身体。
But, you you know, I always say the smartest doctor in the room is your own body.
好的。
Alright.
接下来,我们怎么知道哪种饮食适合你?
Next is how do we know which diet is right for you?
在澄清了一些最大的误解之后,我想回到功能医学的方法上来。
Now that we clear up some of the biggest myths, I wanna bring it back to the functional medicine approach.
个性化。
Personalization.
我们怎么知道哪种饮食是最好的,最匹配你的身体的?
How do we know which diet is the best diet and the best match for your body?
所以,你可以随时关注自己的感受。
So just you can check-in with yourself.
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
你的精力有提升吗?
Does your energy go up?
你的食欲冲动有减少吗?
Are your cravings down?
你的排便规律吗?
Are you pooping regularly?
你的情绪更稳定了吗?
Is your mood more stable?
你的睡眠质量变好了吗?
Is your sleep better?
你的检查指标有改善吗?
Do your labs improve?
这些都可以帮助你了解自己的身体状况。
These are things you can do to check what's going on with yourself.
你感觉怎么样?
Just how do you feel?
倾听你的身体。
Listen to your body.
房间里最聪明的医生永远是你自己的身体。
The smartest doctor in the room is always your own body.
你的生理机能总是说真话。
Your biology always tells the truth.
就听听你自己的感受吧。
Just listen to how you feel.
你是否仍然被各种饮食法搞得不知所措,只想从头开始彻底 reset?
You're still feeling overwhelmed by all these diets and just want to reset clean slate?
这正是我创建十日排毒计划的原因。
Well, that's exactly why I created the ten day detox.
这是一种简单而有结构的方式,可以帮助你平复食欲、稳定血糖、降低炎症,并重新与真实食物建立联系。
It's a simple structured way to calm your cravings, to stabilize your blood sugar, to lower inflammation, and to reconnect with real food.
把它看作一次代谢重置,帮助你找出最适合你身体的饮食方式。
Think of it as a metabolic reboot that helps you figure out what way of eating works best for your body.
你可以在doctorhymen.com了解更多关于十日排毒的信息,或点击节目笔记中的链接。
And you can learn more about the ten day detox at doctorhymen.com or click the link in the show notes.
如果这能帮你摆脱饮食困惑的纷扰,请分享给也需要一点清晰指引的朋友或家人。
If this helps you cut through some of the noise of diet confusion, pass it along to a friend or family member who could use a little clarity too.
我们分享的信息越多,我们所有人就会越健康。
The more we share this information, the healthier we all will become.
感谢你参加我的办公时间。
Thanks for joining me for office hours.
我很喜欢和你们一起深入探讨这些话题。
I love diving into these topics with you.
记住,你才是自己健康的首席执行官,你所做的每一个选择都能让你更接近康复与活力。
Remember, you are the CEO of your own health, and every choice you make can move you closer to healing and vitality.
我希望这些节目始终保持相关性和实用性。
I want to keep these episodes as relevant and useful as possible.
所以告诉我,你接下来想探索什么?
So tell me, what do you want to explore next?
你正在纠结哪些问题?
What questions are you wrestling with?
你正在追求哪些突破?
What breakthroughs are you chasing?
在社交媒体的评论区或节目笔记中的链接里分享你的想法。
Share your ideas in the comments on social media or through the link in the show notes.
我在倾听。
I'm listening.
下次再见之前,继续掌控大局,继续提问,继续为你的健康现身。
Until next time, keep taking charge, keep asking questions, and keep showing up for your health.
如果你喜欢这个播客,请分享给其他可能也会喜欢的人。
If you love this podcast, please share it with someone else you think would also enjoy it.
你可以在所有社交媒体平台找到我,账号是 doctor Mark Hyman。
You can find me on all social media channels at doctor Mark Hyman.
请随时与我联系。
Please reach out.
我非常想听听你们的评论和问题。
I'd love to hear your comments and questions.
别忘了在您收听播客的平台为《海曼医生秀》评分、评论和订阅。
Don't forget to rate, review, and subscribe to the doctor Hyman show wherever you get your podcasts.
别忘了访问我的YouTube频道《doctor Mark Hyman》,观看本播客的视频版及其他内容。
And don't forget to check out my YouTube channel at doctor Mark Hyman for video versions of this podcast and more.
再次衷心感谢您的收听。
Thank you so much again for tuning in.
我们下次再见,于《海曼医生秀》。
We'll see you next time on the doctor Hyman show.
本播客独立于我在超健康中心的临床实践、我在克利夫兰诊所的工作,以及我担任首席医疗官的Function Health。
This podcast is separate from my clinical practice at the Ultra Wellness Center, my work at Cleveland Clinic, and Function Health where I am chief medical officer.
本播客仅代表我本人和嘉宾的观点。
This podcast represents my opinions and my guests' opinions.
我和本播客均不认可嘉宾的观点或陈述。
Neither myself nor the podcast endorses the views or statements of my guests.
本播客仅用于教育目的,不能替代医生或其他合格医疗专业人员的专业护理。
This podcast is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional care by a doctor or other qualified medical professional.
本播客提供时即理解为不构成医疗或其他专业建议或服务。
This podcast is provided with the understanding that it does not constitute medical or other professional advice or services.
如果您在旅途中需要帮助,请寻找合格的医疗从业者。
If you're looking for help in your journey, please seek out a qualified medical practitioner.
如果您正在寻找功能医学从业者,请访问我的诊所——超健康中心,网址为 ultrawellnesscenter.com,并申请成为患者。
And if you're looking for a functional medicine practitioner, visit my clinic, the Ultra Wellness Center at ultrawellnesscenter.com and request to become a patient.
拥有一个受过训练、持有执照的医疗保健专业人员支持您非常重要,尤其是在涉及健康问题时,他们能帮助您做出改变。
It's important to have someone in your corner who is a trained, licensed health care practitioner and can help you make changes, especially when it comes to your health.
本播客免费提供,这是我将改善健康的实用方法带给公众的使命的一部分。
This podcast is free as part of my mission to bring practical ways of improving health to the public.
因此,我想向使今天这期播客成为可能的赞助商表示感谢。
So I'd like to express gratitude to sponsors that made today's podcast possible.
再次衷心感谢您的收听。
Thanks so much again for listening.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。