The Draymond Green Show - 德拉蒙德在NBA第二月获得的奖项 封面

德拉蒙德在NBA第二月获得的奖项

Draymond's AWARDS for NBA Month #2

本集简介

德雷蒙德分享了他的NBA最佳一阵、DG认证月度最佳防守球员、月度火种奖、Swaggy P风格球员月度奖等众多奖项!他还向安德鲁·博古特及其对王朝的贡献致以敬意。 欲了解听众数据及我们的隐私政策,请访问:https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy 了解更多关于您的广告选择。请访问 https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

大家最近怎么样?

What's up, everybody?

Speaker 0

欢迎回到德雷蒙德·格林秀。

Welcome back to the Draymond Green Show.

Speaker 0

在今天的节目中,我很高兴为大家带来月度德雷蒙德·格林奖的第二期。

On today's episode, I am excited to present to you the second edition of the monthly Draymond Green Awards.

Speaker 0

这就是本期节目的内容。

That is what this episode will be.

Speaker 0

我们还会有一期‘金日’特辑,因为已经有一段时间没办过了,是时候用一期‘金日’特辑迎接新年了。

And we'll have a little golden days as we have not had one for a while, and it is time to ring in the New Year with a golden days edition.

Speaker 0

让我们直接进入这些月度奖项。

Let's get right into these monthly awards.

Speaker 0

首先,我想从本月最佳阵容开始。

And first, I would like to start with my first team of the month.

Speaker 0

本月最佳阵容的第一位,毫无疑问是SGA——谢克女孩·萨拉扎,现任MVP。

That first team of the month will be none other than SGA, Shakegirl Salazar, reigning MVP.

Speaker 0

他还是老样子。

Still doing what he doing.

Speaker 0

他还是让所有人抱怨犯规判罚,但你知道,这正是你的抱怨。

Still got everybody complaining about the foul calls, which, you know, that's your complaint.

Speaker 0

我觉得他在制造犯规方面做得非常好。

I think he does a great job at drawing the fouls.

Speaker 0

但你知道,当你像我们上一期讨论的那样有了这样的名声,你就会获得更多有利的判罚。

But, you know, when you get a reputation like we were speaking about on the last episode, you're gonna get more of the benefit of the doubt.

Speaker 0

当你谈到资历、谈到名声时,你就会获得更多有利的判罚。

When you talk tenure, when you talk reputation, you're gonna get more of the benefit of the doubt.

Speaker 0

尽管如此,你无法否认的是,谢伊·吉尔德雷斯·亚历山大是个得分机器,而且是个伟大的领袖。

Nonetheless, what you cannot deny is Shay Gildress Alexander is a bucket, and he is a great leader.

Speaker 0

他带领球队摆脱困境,夺得了NBA总冠军。

He's led that team out of the dumps to NBA champions.

Speaker 0

你无法否认谢伊·吉尔格雷斯·亚历山大稳居我们第一阵容的首位,而第二位将属于杰伦·布朗。

You cannot deny that Shay Gilgres Alexander has taken the first spot on our first team, and the second spot will go to Jaylen Brown.

Speaker 0

杰伦·布朗一直在表现。

Jalen Brown has been doing it.

Speaker 0

他所做的一切令人难以置信。

What he's doing is incredible.

Speaker 0

波士顿凯尔特人队在本赛季初几乎放弃了,但杰伦·布朗没有。

The Boston Celtics essentially kind of waved the white flag going into this season, and Jaylen Brown did not.

Speaker 0

杰伦·布朗正处于爆发状态。

Jaylen Brown is on the tear.

Speaker 0

因为他带领球队处于争冠行列,杰森·塔图姆今年回归变得现实了。

He's made Jayson Tatum coming back this year a realistic thing because the team is in the race.

Speaker 0

如果你根本不在争冠行列,那又何必去拼呢?

If, you know, if you're if you're not in the race, why would you even do it?

Speaker 0

正是因为杰伦·布朗的表现,让这一切变得真正可行了。

That becomes more of a realistic thing to even try to do with what Jaylen Brown has done.

Speaker 0

凭借他本赛季的打球表现,他本应当选东部月最佳球员。

Possibly should have been Eastern Conference Player of the Month with the basketball that he's been playing.

Speaker 0

凭借他的篮球表现,他让凯尔特人队打出了风采。

With the basketball, he's got the Celtics playing.

Speaker 0

杰伦·布朗在我们的榜单上排名第二。

Jaylen Brown is second on our list.

Speaker 0

我们榜单上第三的是杰伦·布伦森,这位东部月度最佳球员。

Third on our list is Jaylen Brunson, the Eastern Conference player of the month.

Speaker 0

杰伦·布伦森正在做他一贯做的事。

Jaylen Brunson is doing what Jaylen Brunson does.

Speaker 0

他在关键时刻得分。

He gets timely buckets.

Speaker 0

他轻松得分。

He gets easy buckets.

Speaker 0

他艰难得分。

He gets tough buckets.

Speaker 0

他就是能得分。

He just gets the bucket.

Speaker 0

做得太棒了。

Doing an incredible job.

Speaker 0

尼克斯队目前状态有点下滑,但杰伦·布伦森依然保持着精英级别的表现。

Knicks is on a bit of a slide right now, but Jalen Brunson still playing at an elite level.

Speaker 0

我们名单上的第四位,欢迎重回榜首。

Our fourth guy on the list, welcome back to the top.

Speaker 0

他正以一种所有人都曾见识过的高水平打球。

Playing at a neatly level where everybody had encountered them out.

Speaker 0

我昨晚问他了。

I asked him last night.

Speaker 0

他上周早些时候在罚球线上。

He was at the free throw line or earlier this week.

Speaker 0

我们在罚球线上。

We're at the free throw line.

Speaker 0

嘿,老兄。

Like, yo, man.

Speaker 0

你找回了状态,他就像说,老兄。

You got your legs back under you, He like, man.

Speaker 0

当然了。

Hell, yeah.

Speaker 0

你能看得出来。

Like, you can tell.

Speaker 0

你能看到的。

You can see it.

Speaker 0

这哥们有时候试图在四个人之间运球突破,只为拿下一分。

This guy was trying to dribble through four different people at times trying to get a bucket.

Speaker 0

这就是他感觉有多棒。

That's how great he's feeling.

Speaker 0

看到科怀·伦纳德健康地打出了属于他的篮球,真是太好了。

Great to see Kawhi Leonard playing Kawhi Leonard style basketball, healthy.

Speaker 0

因为他健康了,快船队最近状态火热,在开局6胜21负后,最近八场比赛赢了七场。

And because he's healthy, the the the Clippers have been on the run, winning seven of their last eight after starting six and twenty one.

Speaker 0

所以向卡瓦伊·伦纳德在高水平的表现致敬。

So shout out to Kawhi Leonard doing it at a high level.

Speaker 0

我们名单上的最后一位,正是小贾伦·杰克逊。

And last on our list is none other than the Joker.

Speaker 0

我不愿看到小贾伦因伤倒下,但这些奖项是针对十二月的,而小贾伦在十二月的大部分时间里都出战了,并且表现极为出色,使他一度位居MVP排行榜首位,也让丹佛掘金队在阿隆·戈登和克里斯蒂安·布劳恩缺阵的情况下依然表现出色。小贾伦打出了我们熟知的惊人数据,包括圣诞节那场44分、16篮板和15助攻的表现。

I hate to see Joker go down with an injury, but these are awards for December, and Joker played the majority of December and was obviously playing at a very elite level that had him number one on the MVP tracker and also had the Denver Nuggets playing well despite Aaron Gordon being out, despite Christian Braun being out, Joker has had them playing at an elite level and putting up the crazy numbers that we all know Joker to put up, including the Christmas day 44, sixteen, and fifteen.

Speaker 0

因此,第一阵容的最后一个席位属于小贾伦。

So last spot on the first team goes to Joker.

Speaker 0

这就是我们十二月的最佳第一阵容。

That is our first team for the month of December.

Speaker 0

顺便提醒大家,这并不是整个赛季的累计表现。

And just to note for you all, this is not an accumulation of the season.

Speaker 0

在某一个月里,一个你平时可能不会选入第一阵容的球员,如果正处于巅峰状态,也可能入选这个阵容。

So one month, a guy who you may not put in the first team normally could be on a complete heater and end up in this first team.

Speaker 0

这仅仅针对单月表现。

This is just for the month.

Speaker 0

十二月,这就是我们的最佳阵容。

Month of December, that is our first team.

Speaker 0

接下来,我们来看本月的DG认证最佳防守球员。

And moving on, we got our DG certified defender of the month.

Speaker 0

这个奖项本可以颁给好几位球员,但对我来说,本月最佳防守球员是以赛亚·斯图尔特。

And this award could go a few different ways, but this award for me will go to Isaiah Stewart, certified defender of the month.

Speaker 0

我认为以赛亚·斯图尔特首先在防守端表现非常出色,整个十二月场均送出超过两记盖帽。

I think Isaiah Stewart, number one, he'd been whooping shit, averaging a little over two blocks a game throughout the course of December.

Speaker 0

而他只是替补出场,每场只打大约二十四到二十六分钟。

That's coming off the bench only playing about twenty four, twenty six minutes a game.

Speaker 0

但只要他上场,就是顶级水平的防守者。

But he's been an elite level defender when he's out there.

Speaker 0

活塞队也因此赢下了比赛。

And the Pistons are winning games.

Speaker 0

你知道的?

You know?

Speaker 0

他是球队的执法者。

And he is their enforcer.

Speaker 0

他是球队最好的防守者,尤其是在大前锋位置上。

He is their best defender on their team, especially from the big spot.

Speaker 0

你知道,这就是他为球队带来的东西,我认为他一直以精英级别的表现做到这一点。

You know, that's what he brings to that team, and I think he's been doing it at an elite level.

Speaker 0

所以,我授予的DG认证月度最佳防守球员将颁给以赛亚·斯图尔特。

So my certified DG DG certified defender of the month will go to Isaiah Stewart.

Speaker 0

当你在那个水平上赢球,并在防守端全力以赴时,我认为你获得认可是极其重要的。

When you are winning games at that level and you're bringing it on the defensive end, it is extremely important to me that you get the recognition.

Speaker 0

我认为以赛亚·斯图尔特并没有因为他的防守而获得太多认可。

And I don't think Isaiah Stewart has been one that's been recognized a bunch for his defense.

Speaker 0

很多人喜欢认可他,因为他不吃亏。

A lot of people like to try to recognize him because he don't take shit.

Speaker 0

很多人认可他,因为他会跟你干架。

A lot of people try to recognize him because he will fight you.

Speaker 0

他会做所有这些事情。

He will do all of those things.

Speaker 0

但在这个情况下,你会因为他在防守端所做出的贡献而获得认可,而他一直以顶级水平在做到这一点。

But in this case, you will be recognized for the defense that he brings to the floor, and he's been doing that at an elite level.

Speaker 0

所以,我认证的十二月最佳防守球员正是以赛亚·斯图尔特。

So my certified defender of the month for the month of December is none other than Isaiah Stewart.

Speaker 0

底特律篮球。

Detroit basketball.

Speaker 1

这里是《自由放养》节目,由冯·米勒主持,这档播客中,我会走出球场,带你们一同前行。

This is Free Range with Von Miller, the podcast where I step out side the lines and I take you with me.

Speaker 1

每周,我们都会讨论联盟内外最重大的新闻。

Each week, we're talking everything from the biggest stories around the league to the biggest stories off the field.

Speaker 1

这可不是普通的体育播客。

This isn't your average sports podcast.

Speaker 1

这是比赛与文化的交汇,更衣室与客厅的融合,没有任何话题是禁区。

This is game meets culture, locker room meets living room, and no topic is limits.

Speaker 1

所以,如果你喜欢那些能引发一些争议的精彩对话,每周三都来关注我,随时随地收听《Von Miller的自由放养》播客。

So if you're into good conversations that ruffle a few feathers, join me every Wednesday and follow free range with Von Miller everywhere you get your podcast.

Speaker 0

最近,我特别渴望那种每天结束时的小仪式。

Lately, I've been craving that little end of day ritual.

Speaker 0

你知道的,调一杯饮品,深呼吸一下,只是从工作模式中过渡出来。

You know, making a drink, taking a breath, just transitioning out of work mode.

Speaker 0

但我并不总是想要酒精部分,于是我开始探索无酒精烈酒。

But I haven't always wanted the alcohol part, so I started exploring nonalcoholic spirits.

Speaker 0

作为一名运动员,我不能每天都喝酒。

And as an athlete, I can't drink alcohol every day.

Speaker 0

而真正让我惊讶的是RK。

And the one that's really surprised me was RK.

Speaker 0

他们已经做了十多年了,早在‘清醒好奇’成为潮流之前就已经在做了。

They've been doing this for over a decade, long before sober curious even was a trend.

Speaker 0

它们是为任何想要享受鸡尾酒风味和体验但又不想要酒精的人打造的。

And they were created for anyone who wants the flavor and experience of a cocktail without the alcohol.

Speaker 0

RK,拼写为 R-K-A-Y,生产几乎所有主要烈酒的无酒精版本。

RK, spelled a r k a y, makes zero proof versions of basically every major spirit.

Speaker 0

威士忌、龙舌兰、金酒、朗姆酒、伏特加,甚至阿玛雷托。

Whiskey, tequila, gin, rum, vodka, even Amaretto.

Speaker 0

它们不含酒精、不含糖、零卡路里,但口感却惊人地接近真正的酒类。

They're zero alcohol, zero sugar, and zero calories, but they still taste shockingly close to the real thing.

Speaker 0

它们专利的温感分子能带来灼热感。

Their patented warm molecule gives you the burn effect.

Speaker 0

那种你通常只在酒精中感受到的温暖顺滑余韵,却一滴酒精都没有。

That warm smooth kick you normally only get from alcohol without a drop of it.

Speaker 0

我用 Arcade 的朗姆酒替代了我平时喝的黑暗与风暴,真的骗过了我。

I tried swapping in Arcade's rum for my usual dark and stormy, and it genuinely fooled me.

Speaker 0

风味、余味、那微妙的温暖感,全都出现了。

The flavor, the finish, the subtle warm, it all showed up.

Speaker 0

而且有二十多种口味,你可以复刻几乎所有你喜爱的鸡尾酒。

And with more than 20 flavors, you can recreate pretty much anything you love.

Speaker 0

投资者、意见领袖和数百万粉丝正加入RK无酒精革命,而温感分子正在改变这一领域。

Investors, influencers, and millions of fans are joining the RK Zero Proof revolution, and the warm molecule is changing the game.

Speaker 0

随着假日季和一月戒酒期的到来,现在正是尝试RK无酒精饮品的最佳时机,让你最爱的鸡尾酒变成无酒精版本。

With the holiday season in dry January here, there's no better time to try RK Zero Proof, your favorite cocktails made nonalcoholic.

Speaker 0

RK产品可在沃尔玛、亚马逊或rkbeverages.com购买。

RK available at Walmart, Amazon, or rkbeverages.com.

Speaker 0

那就是a-r-k-a-y beverages点com。

That's a r k a y beverages dot com.

Speaker 0

下一个奖项,我们之前已经讨论过这个奖项。

This next award, we've spoke about this award before.

Speaker 0

在NBA,这个奖项通常颁给那些从高顺位新秀成长起来、从准全明星晋升为真正全明星的球员。

In the NBA, this award, it kind of goes to a high draft pick that improved and became a borderline all star to a bonafide all star.

Speaker 0

通常来说,这个奖项都是这样颁发的。

That's usually how this award goes.

Speaker 0

我觉得这太疯狂了。

I think it's crazy.

Speaker 0

但这就像在NFL一样。

But it's just like in the NFL.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

就像在NFL,MVP奖项基本上是给四分卫的。

Like in the NFL, the MVP award is a quarterback award.

Speaker 0

迈尔斯·加勒特即使打出职业生涯最佳赛季也没用。

Myles Garrett can have his greatest year as he wants.

Speaker 0

别人可能会拿到这个奖。

Someone else can receive her.

Speaker 0

阿德里安·彼得森,我们最近看到的最后一位做到这一点的跑卫。

Adrian Peterson, the last running back we've seen do it.

Speaker 0

但MVP这个奖项应该改名为‘最佳四分卫奖’,因为通常拿到MVP的都是最佳四分卫。

But, like, the MVP should be renamed, like, the best quarterback award because that's who's getting the MVP award is usually the best quarterback.

Speaker 0

有些奖项的名字和实际并不相符。

Some awards don't quite fit the name.

Speaker 0

NBA的进步最快球员奖就是这样一个名不副实的奖项。

And most improved player in the NBA is one of those awards that just doesn't quite fit the name.

Speaker 0

因此,我们将进步最快球员分为两类:一是‘实现飞跃奖’,二是‘横空出世奖’。

For that reason, we break our most improved player down into two categories, and it is broken down into the who made the made the jump award, who made the jump, and then the out of nowhere award.

Speaker 0

‘实现飞跃奖’是给那些原本就不错、如今变得非常出色或伟大的球员;‘横空出世奖’则是给那些从前是替补、如今成为重要贡献者的球员。

Made the jump award is a good player who is now a really good or great player, and out of nowhere award is a bench guy who's now a real contributor.

Speaker 0

对我来说,实现飞跃奖得主是……

And who made the jump award for me.

Speaker 0

我之前在播客里提过他,但无论如何,迈克尔·波特 Jr。

I've spoken about him a little bit on the pod, but nonetheless, Michael Porter junior.

Speaker 0

迈克尔·波特 Jr. 确实实现了飞跃。

Michael Porter junior has made the jump.

Speaker 0

迈克尔·波特 Jr. 是目前交易传闻中最热门的球员之一,这主要是因为他的球队战绩不佳,而他本人却打出了高水平的表现。

Michael Porter junior is one of the guys leading in trade talks, and that's due because their team isn't great, and he's playing great basketball.

Speaker 0

当你面对一支正在重建、却遇到迈克尔·波特 Jr. 这样的球员时,他们通常会把他交易换取选秀权。

And when you have a team like that that is looking to rebuild and you come across someone like Michael Porter junior, they usually flip that guy for draft picks.

Speaker 0

现在很有趣的是,看看这是否会成真。

Now it'll be interesting to see if that happens.

Speaker 0

如果真的发生,我不知道会不会,但我只是告诉你我读过的那些讨论,大家都呼吁交易迈克尔·波特 Jr。

If it was to happen, I don't know that it is gonna happen, but I'm just telling you on the talks that I've read, everybody's saying everyone's calling for Michael Porter junior.

Speaker 0

一旦发生,你要么得到一堆选秀权,要么是年轻球员加选秀权,帮助球队实现你的建队时间表。

And when that happens, you either get a bunch of picks or young player and picks to help that's on your timeline.

Speaker 0

MPJ 一直在打出不可思议的篮球表现。

MPJ has been playing incredible basketball.

Speaker 0

他高中毕业时是头号球员,但经历了多次背部手术。

He was the number one player coming out of high school, had multiple back surgeries.

Speaker 0

健康状况一直不站在他这边,我们从未真正看到他展现出当年大家传闻中的实力。

Health wasn't quite on his side, and we never really got to see him be the player that we all had once heard he was.

Speaker 0

直到现在,你才开始看到他的真正潜力。

Until now, you're starting to see that.

Speaker 0

你开始看到他在三分线外、中距离、突破上篮和运球进攻方面的精英级投篮能力。

You're starting to see elite level shot making from the three, the midi, getting to the hole, putting the ball on the floor.

Speaker 0

他现在看起来就像我们以前听说的那个人,在有机会看到他在这个水平上打球之前。

Like, he is looking like a lot of the guy that we heard he was before we had the opportunity to see him play at this level.

Speaker 0

所以迈克尔·波特 Jr. 确实实现了突破,他已经成为布鲁克林篮网队非常宝贵的资产。

So Michael Porter junior has definitely made the jump, and he's made himself a very valuable asset for the Brooklyn Nets.

Speaker 0

我们拭目以待,看看他们在接下来的九天里会怎么做。

We shall see what he what they do with it over the next nine days.

Speaker 0

但我尊重迈克说的话。

But I respect what Mike said.

Speaker 0

迈克出来表示:听好了,伙计。

Mike came out and said, listen, man.

Speaker 0

我想留下来。

I I wanna be here.

Speaker 0

我想就在这里,在布鲁克林。

I wanna be right here in Brooklyn.

Speaker 0

布鲁克林对我很好。

Brooklyn's been great to me.

Speaker 0

我爱这里。

I love it here.

Speaker 0

但如果他们交易我,我想去一支真正想要我的球队。

But if they trade me, I wanna be on the team that wants me.

Speaker 0

我尊重这一点。

And I respect that.

Speaker 0

说得再好不过了。

Couldn't have been better well said.

Speaker 0

再没有比迈克尔·波特 Jr. 更好的表达了。

Couldn't have been better said than than the way Michael Porter Jr.

Speaker 0

他是这么说的。

Said it.

Speaker 0

他打出了他想留在这儿的样子。

He is playing like he wanna be there.

Speaker 0

他也在展现一种态度:如果你们交易我,我去的下一站,我会成为比现在更重要的核心。

He is also playing like, hey, if y'all trade me, the next situation I go to, I'm a be a higher option than the situation I came from.

Speaker 0

我认为这也是迈克尔·波特 Jr. 的目标。

And I think that's a goal of Michael Porter Jr.

Speaker 0

因此,他正在以应有的方式表现,以实现这一目标。

So he is delivering the way he should be delivering in order to make that happen.

Speaker 0

所以迈克尔·波特 Jr. 赢得了十二月的飞跃奖。

So Michael Porter junior has won the Made the Jump award for December.

Speaker 0

意外惊喜奖颁给了原本坐在板凳上、如今已成为重要贡献者的球员。

Out of nowhere award goes to a bench guy who is now a real contributor.

Speaker 0

在我看来,这个奖项必须颁给他。

And to me, this award has to go.

Speaker 0

没有其他可能了。

There's no other answer.

Speaker 0

我原本想把奖给我支持的帕特·斯宾塞。

I wanted to go with my guy, Pat Spencer.

Speaker 0

我觉得帕特·斯宾塞是值得获奖的。

I thought Pat Spencer was deserving.

Speaker 0

丹尼斯·詹金斯也很值得,他是活塞队的一名年轻球员。

Dennis Jenkins was deserving, a young guy from the Pistons.

Speaker 0

但我认为他们俩都没有科林·吉尔克里斯特更值得。

But I don't think either one of them was more deserving than Colin Gillespie.

Speaker 0

科林·吉尔克里斯特在人生的每一步都曾被忽视。

Colin Gillespie is a guy who's been overlooked at every step of the journey.

Speaker 0

高中毕业时,他说他的目标是去特拉华大学打球。

Coming out of high school, he said that his, you know, his goal was to play at Delaware.

Speaker 0

他后来效力维拉诺瓦大学,并成为全国冠军。

He goes on to play at Villanova and becoming a nat becomes a national champion.

Speaker 0

他成为维拉诺瓦队的主力球员。

Becomes a mainstay at Villanova.

Speaker 0

成为那些将永远被维拉诺瓦球迷爱戴的球员之一。

Become one of those guys that will be loved at Villanova forever.

Speaker 0

他未被选中,但通过努力,从G联赛、夏季联赛一路打拼到双向合同。

Hoops, goes undrafted, works his way up, G League, Summer League, two way.

Speaker 0

他现在是菲尼克斯太阳队的一名真正贡献者。

He's a guy who's now a real contributor for the Phoenix Suns.

Speaker 0

这就是我们的意外之喜奖。

That is our out of nowhere award.

Speaker 0

这正是最有进步奖应该体现的意义。

That is kind of what the most improved award should be about.

Speaker 0

在NBA中,情况并非如此,因为现实是,这可能根本卖不动。

In the NBA, it's not quite that way because it the reality is it probably just doesn't sell.

Speaker 0

但无论如何,科林·吉尔克里斯特,这位我们意外崛起的替补球员,如今已成为真正的贡献者,科林·吉尔克里斯特配得上你所说的这个荣誉——你们正在谈论的这支太阳队,所有人都以为在凯文·杜兰特交易后他们会一蹶不振,认为他们会变得一塌糊涂。

But nonetheless, Colin Gillespie, our out of nowhere war bench guy who's now a real contributor, Colin Gillespie has earned that deserved that you're talking to Phoenix Suns team that everybody thought would be in the dumps after the KD trade, thought they'd be garbage.

Speaker 0

而他正是这支队伍取得成功的原因之一。

And he's been one of the reasons that that team has had the success they've had.

Speaker 0

因此,科林·吉尔克里斯特是我们十二月的意外之喜奖得主。

So Colin Gillespie is our out of nowhere award for the winner of for the month of December.

Speaker 0

科林之所以能从默默无闻中崛起,其中一个原因就是杰伦·格林的受伤。

Be that Colin you know, one of the reasons Colin has been able to come out of nowhere is due to the injury of Jalen Green.

Speaker 0

杰伦·格林本赛季几乎缺席了所有比赛,只打了不到一场半,这为他提供了机会。

Jalen Green has been out for all but a game and a half this season, which has allowed him an opportunity.

Speaker 0

我认为杰伦·格林很快就会复出,届时菲尼克斯如何安排科林·吉尔克里斯特将很有趣,因为显然,杰伦·格林的回归会影响他的上场时间。

I think Jalen Green will be back soon, and it'll be interesting to see what Phoenix does with Colin Gillespie because, obviously, Jalen Green coming back will affect his minutes.

Speaker 0

我认为,科林必须担任第六人。

And I think, you know, a, Collin has to be your sixth man.

Speaker 0

他必须是第一个替补上场的球员。

Gotta be the first man off the bench.

Speaker 0

他可以替补任何一名后卫,无论是迪伦、布克还是杰伦·格林。

That's you know, he can come in and replace either guard, whether that's Dylan, Book, Jalen Green.

Speaker 0

他可以替换他们中的任何一人。

He can come in and replace any of them.

Speaker 0

无论如何,你都会希望在第二阵容中拥有其中一名球员。

You're gonna want one of those guys in your second unit anyway.

Speaker 0

所以我认为他是第一个替补上场的球员,这让他能在某种程度上保持相同的节奏和流畅性,但更重要的是,保持同样的侵略性。

So I think he's the first player off the bench that allows him to kinda keep the same flow, same rhythm in a sense, but more importantly, the same aggressiveness.

Speaker 0

我认为,当你不得不替换一位表现如此出色的球员时,最重要的是让他继续保持他展现出的侵略性。

I think, you know, when you have to go away from a guy who's been playing as well as Colin's been playing, I think the most important thing you want him to keep is the aggressiveness that he's shown and played with.

Speaker 0

所以对于科林来说,我认为菲尼克斯需要这么做。

And so for Colin, I think that's what Phoenix will need to do.

Speaker 0

他们需要确保他是第一个替补上场的球员。

They'll need to make sure he's the first person off the bench.

Speaker 0

或者当贾伦·格林刚复出时,让他继续首发,因为他可能会受到上场时间的限制。

And or he continue to start when Jalen Green first get back because he's probably gonna be on a minute restriction.

Speaker 0

所以也许在短期内,你会让贾伦·格林从替补席上场,大概持续十场比赛左右,因为这是他的 hamstring 伤势,而且这是第二次了。

So maybe you bring Jalen Green off the bench in the interim probably for 10 games or so as he's working like, this is a hamstring and this is the second one.

Speaker 0

这件事得慢慢来。

Gotta take your time with it.

Speaker 0

不能让他每晚都打三十分钟。

Can't put him out there playing thirty minutes a night.

Speaker 0

他可能得先打十八到二十分钟。

He's gonna have to play eighteen minutes, twenty minutes.

Speaker 0

他需要逐步恢复到那个状态。

He's gonna have to build up to that.

Speaker 0

因此,为了控制他的上场时间,你或许可以让贾伦·格林替补出场,同时保持首发阵容。

And so maybe you bring Jalen Green off the bench for the sake of his minutes restriction to keep calling in the starting lineup.

Speaker 0

但最终,他会回到替补席,但他必须成为你的第六人。

But eventually, he'll go back to the bench, but he needs to be your sixth man.

Speaker 0

他需要保持同样的信心。

He needs to keep that same confidence.

Speaker 0

他是太阳队的关键贡献者,也是球队取得一些成功的主要原因之一。

He's a key contributor for the Suns, and he's been one of the key reasons they've had some of the success that they've had.

Speaker 0

我们本月的火力点燃者。

Our fire starter of the month.

Speaker 0

我想提醒大家,我们的火力点燃者是指那些与队友产生共鸣、在场上引发争议的人。

I wanna remind you, our fire starter is someone who's getting in tune with people, someone who's stirring up controversy on the floor.

Speaker 0

我们的首位获奖者是杰里米·弗尔希。

And our first winner was Jeremiah Fierce.

Speaker 0

杰里米亚·弗尔似乎平静了一些。

Jeremiah Fierce has seemed to simmer down a little bit.

Speaker 0

那些消息开始堆积起来。

Those texts start mounting.

Speaker 0

你开始收到球队管理层的谈话。

You start to get talks from the organization.

Speaker 0

他们说:好了,现在。

They're like, alright now.

Speaker 0

嗯,你很酷,你会成为那样的人,但你得找到不同的方式来做。

Like, it's cool, and you're gonna be this, but you gotta figure out different ways to do it.

Speaker 0

我知道他和乔一起打过球,也在乔迪的管理层效力过。

I know he played with Joe you know, played for Jody in the front office.

Speaker 0

乔迪会和他的年轻球员们进行这类对话。

Jody gonna have those types of conversations with with his young fellas.

Speaker 0

不过,鹈鹕队以2比0赢得了本月最佳火种奖,因为何塞·阿尔瓦拉多将成为12月的本月最佳火种。

However, Pelicans are two and o in the fire starter of the month award because Jose Alvarado will be our fire starter of the month for the month of December.

Speaker 0

如果你卷入斗殴并揍了别人,你就得当月火种球员。

If you get into a fight and you beat a guy up, you gotta be the fire starter of the month.

Speaker 0

我最近打了一些针,就是这些玩意儿。

Now I've had some recent injections, these things.

Speaker 0

也许史蒂夫·科尔才该是本月火种球员,因为他跟我较劲的时候确实很有火气。

Maybe Steve Kerr should have been the fire starter of the month because Steve had some fire when he was going at me.

Speaker 0

但我有一些异议。

But I've had some objections.

Speaker 0

所以我要把自己列为荣誉人选,但我并没有参与斗殴。

So I'm gonna put myself as an honorary here, but I didn't get into a fight.

Speaker 0

在NBA里,只要你卷入斗殴,就必须当月火种球员。

You get into a fight in NBA, you have to take the fire starter of the month.

Speaker 0

正如我们之前所说,通常打赢斗殴的人会受到更重的处罚。

And as we said before, usually the guy who wins the fight gets the bigger punishment.

Speaker 0

所以何塞·阿尔瓦拉多揍了马克·威廉姆斯。

So Jose Alvarado beat up Mark Williams.

Speaker 0

何塞,何塞这个月必须是火种奖得主。

Jose Jose gotta be the fire starter of the month.

Speaker 0

你只能拿奖了,何塞。

You just gotta take the cake, Jose.

Speaker 0

对不起。

I'm sorry.

Speaker 0

不能老是打人啊,何塞。

Can't be beating guys up, Jose.

Speaker 0

所以何塞·阿尔瓦拉多是十二月的火种奖得主。

So Jose Alvarado is our fire starter of the month for the month of December.

Speaker 0

这使得鹈鹕队取得了两胜零负。

That makes the Pelicans two and o.

Speaker 0

我们等到一月份再看,他们能继续保持统治吗?

We'll we'll see in January, can they keep their reign going?

Speaker 0

目前,鹈鹕队主导着火种奖得主的头衔。

Right now, the Pelicans is dominating the fire starter of the month.

Speaker 0

我们本月的必看球员。

Our must see TV player of the month.

Speaker 0

他已经是连续十三、十四年乃至更久的必看球员了,毫无疑问,就是唯一的、伟大的斯蒂芬·库里,他是我们本月的必看球员。

He has been must see TV player of the year for about thirteen, fourteen years and counting the none other than the one and only three o, Steph Curry is our must see TV player of the month.

Speaker 0

因为他就是必看电视内容,因为你必须观看。

And you he is must see TV because you must be watching.

Speaker 0

因为如果你不看,随时可能错过历史时刻。

Because if you're not watching, you can be missing history at any point.

Speaker 0

他仍在打出惊人的数据,仍在面对任何可能的防守时,完成令人难以置信的精英级投篮。

Still putting up to crazy numbers, still putting doing it on incredible elite shot making over every defense that you can possibly see.

Speaker 0

斯蒂芬就是必看电视的定义。

Steph is the definition of must see TV.

Speaker 0

他在十二月就是如此。

He was that in December.

Speaker 0

他一月很可能还是如此。

He'll probably be that in January.

Speaker 0

我们每晚都能见证斯蒂芬·库里所展现出的一切,这简直令人难以置信。

It's it's it's just unbelievable what we get a chance to witness on a nightly basis with Steph Curry.

Speaker 0

因此,他绝对是十二月的‘必看电视球员’。

So he is definitely our must see TV player of the month for the month of December.

Speaker 0

我们的KD只是个球员奖。

Our KD Just a Hooper award.

Speaker 0

我想再解释一下这个奖项。

So I wanna explain this award again.

Speaker 0

当我想到KD时,自然会想到得分。

So when I think KD, obviously, you think buckets.

Speaker 0

但更重要的是,当我提到‘KD只是个球员奖’时,我想说的是,无论他周围发生什么情况,无论外界如何变化,只要他踏上球场,同样的事情就会发生。

But more importantly, when I think KD, when I say the KD gist a hooper award, I'm explaining a guy who, matter the circumstances around him, no matter what's going on around him, he's a guy that when I step on this floor, the same things are happening.

Speaker 0

我只是一个纯粹的球员。

I'm just a hooper.

Speaker 0

这就是我的本分。

This is what I do.

Speaker 0

KD,无论他身边是否有伤病,无论多么混乱,都无关紧要。

KD, injuries around him, no injuries around him, commotion, everything's going haywire, does not matter.

Speaker 0

拿下20分,然后从那里开始插播广告。

Put 20 points in the book, and then you start the ad from there.

Speaker 0

这就是凯文·杜兰特。

That is Kevin Durant.

Speaker 0

这就是我们本月的‘只是个球员’奖,凯蒂‘只是个球员’月度奖。

That is our Just a Hooper Award of the month, the Katie Just a Hooper Award of the month.

Speaker 0

上个月,我们的获奖者是奥斯汀·里夫斯。

And this month, last month, our winner was Austin Reeves.

Speaker 0

这个月,我们的获奖者是杰伦·布朗。

This month, our winner is Jaylen Brown.

Speaker 0

你所在的球队和组织说,我们需要重新调整薪资空间。

You're on a team in an organization that said, we need to reset this salary cap.

Speaker 0

我们需要重新调整税务状况。

We need to reset this tax situation.

Speaker 0

杰森·塔图姆这个赛季将全程缺阵。

Jayson Tatum's gonna be out all year.

Speaker 0

现在就是做这件事的时候。

Right now is the time to do it.

Speaker 0

砰。

Boom.

Speaker 0

阿尔·霍福德离队,特雷·墨菲三世加入。

Al Horford walks, Trey Drew Holiday.

Speaker 0

我们要把这些账目降下来。

We're gonna get these books lower.

Speaker 0

然后我们的‘Just a Hooper’登场了。

And then our just a hooper shows up.

Speaker 0

杰伦·布朗,无论组织层面发生什么,无论杰森·塔图姆缺阵,所有这些情况。

Jaylen Brown, regardless of what's going on around me from an organization standpoint, Jayson Tatum being out, all of these things.

Speaker 0

三十、三十、三十五、四十、三十五、五十五。

Thirty, thirty, 35, forty, thirty five, 55.

Speaker 0

那个完美体现本月KD只是个球员特质的人。

That ex that embodies what it is to be the KD Just Hooper of the month.

Speaker 0

这正体现了凯文·杜兰特的本质。

That embodies it because that's who Kevin Durant is.

Speaker 0

我周围发生什么都不重要。

It does not matter what's going on around me.

Speaker 0

每天晚上我都会给你这样的表现。

This is what I'm giving you every night.

Speaker 0

这就是我们本月的KD只是个球员奖,得主是杰伦·布朗。

That's our KD Jista Hooper award of the month, and that is Jaylen Brown.

Speaker 0

杰伦·布朗所做的一切,我无法用言语形容,简直疯狂。

What Jaylen Brown has been doing, I cannot overstate is insane.

Speaker 0

处于顶级水平,无论是向左突破还是向右突破,都能直捣篮下。

Incredible elite level, getting to the hole going left, getting to the hole going right.

Speaker 0

惊人的投篮能力,面对防守直接干拔,突破到中距离,纯粹就是个球员。

Incredible shot making, pulling up that in your face, getting to the midi, just a hooper.

Speaker 0

正在处理。

Getting to it.

Speaker 0

他现在一边做一边跟你们聊,就像KD那样,KD会在推特上做。

And he talking to y'all about it now while he doing So like KD does, KD does his on Twitter.

Speaker 0

杰伦·布朗则在他的直播中做。

Jaylen Brown does his on his stream.

Speaker 0

向杰伦·布朗致敬。

Shout out to Jaylen Brown.

Speaker 0

他是本月KD最佳球手奖的得主。

He is the winner of the KD Just A Hooper Award of the month.

Speaker 0

看到他所展现的水平,真是令人惊叹,这向所有人证明了他究竟是谁。

Incredible to see the level that he's playing at proving to everybody exactly who he is.

Speaker 0

最后但同样重要的是,我们本月的尼克·杨最佳轮换球员。

Last but not least, our Nick Young swing player of the month.

Speaker 0

总有一些人得不到应有的认可。

There's always these guys that does not get the credit.

Speaker 0

他们的情况并不总体现在数据统计上,但他们能改变比赛走势。

They they don't it doesn't always show up in the stat sheet, but they swing games.

Speaker 0

他们能扭转局势。

They swing momentum.

Speaker 0

他们能决定系列赛的走向。

They swing series.

Speaker 0

来自纽约尼克斯队的泰勒·科利克是十二月的风云球员。

Tyler Kolik from the New York Knicks is our swing player of the month for the month of December.

Speaker 0

泰勒·科利克在迈克·布朗手下获得了机会,并且表现出了实力。

Tyler Kolik has gotten his opportunity under Mike Brown, and he has shown up.

Speaker 0

他带来了惊人的活力。

He's brought crazy energy.

Speaker 0

他不断冲击篮下。

He's getting to the hole.

Speaker 0

他也在投篮。

He's shooting the ball.

Speaker 0

他一直是纽约尼克斯队的第二控球手。

He's been a secondary ball handler for the New York Knicks.

Speaker 0

当杰伦·布伦森缺席比赛时,我认为他提升了自己的比赛水平,为纽约尼克斯队做出了巨大贡献。

When Jalen Brunson is out the game, I think the the level that he stepped his game up at and what he's doing for the New York Knicks.

Speaker 0

他是我们本月的尼克·杨关键球员。

He is our Nick Young swing player of the month.

Speaker 0

我们喜欢那些不常得到认可却能为球队扭转局势的球员,这个奖项就是为了表彰那些能为球队带来转折的球员,而泰勒·科利克正是如此。

We love guys who doesn't necessarily get the credit to be highlighted, and this is an award that will highlight those guys that swing things in favor of their team, and Tyler Kolik has done that.

Speaker 0

因此,向泰勒·科利克致敬。

So tip my hat to Tyler Kolik.

Speaker 0

这是我们新增的一项奖项——本月尼克·杨关键球员。

This is a new award that we will have added, the Nick Young swing player of the month.

Speaker 0

向泰勒·科利克致敬。

So shout out to Tyler Kolik.

Speaker 0

继续加油。

Keep going.

Speaker 0

看到年轻人抓住这个机会,真让人高兴。

Love to see the young fellas take advantage of that opportunity.

Speaker 0

教练给你两分钟,你就得让他给你四分钟。

The coach give you two minutes, you gotta make him give you four.

Speaker 0

如果他给你四分钟,天哪,你就得让他给你八分钟。

If he give you four, goddamn it, you gotta make him give you eight.

Speaker 0

如果你幸运地得到了八分钟,那你就得让他给你十六分钟。

And if you're lucky enough to get eight, then you gotta make him give you 16.

Speaker 0

我是这么看的。

That's how I look at it.

Speaker 0

这正是泰勒·科利克所做到的。

And that's what Tyler Kolik has done.

Speaker 0

他赢得了越来越多的上场时间,成为了纽约尼克斯轮换阵容中的常客。

He's earned more and more minutes, and he's become a mainstay throughout the rotation of the New York Knicks.

Speaker 0

所以祝贺泰勒·科利克,十二月最佳尼克·杨关键球员。

So shout out to Tyler Kolik on the month of December, Nick Young swing player of the month.

Speaker 0

这就是我们十二月奖项的全部内容。

That is it for our awards for the month of December.

Speaker 0

正如我承诺的那样,在结束之前,我们会进入黄金时代的内容。

And as promised, we will get into golden days before we get out of here.

Speaker 0

对于还不知道什么是黄金时代的人,这些是金州勇士队黄金时代的精彩瞬间。

For those of you who don't know what golden days are, these are moments from the golden days of the Golden State Warriors.

Speaker 0

如果你有任何想在德雷蒙德·格林秀上看到或解答的问题,请发送到 odyssey.com 给德雷蒙德·格林。

Share your moment with us at Draymond Green at odyssey.com if you have some questions that you would like to see shown or answered on the Draymond Green show right here in front of you.

Speaker 0

那么,来自丹尼的问题:你能谈谈安德鲁·博格特对你个人以及杜夫王朝初期的影响吗?

So from Danny, can you please discuss the impact of Andrew Bogart on both yourself and the beginning of the Doves Dynasty?

Speaker 0

人们在讨论勇士队输掉第七场比赛的原因时,很少提到博格特二月的伤病。

Believe his injury in February isn't brought up enough when discussing reasons why the Warriors lost game seven.

Speaker 0

安德鲁·博格特对我的职业生涯而言,价值堪比任何人。

Andrew Bogut on my career is as valuable as anyone.

Speaker 0

安德鲁·博格特在我刚到勇士队的第一天,就教会了我如何打内线防守。

Andrew Bogut taught me how to play both post defense the first day I got to to go to state.

Speaker 0

安德鲁·博古特帮助我理解了防守端的各种应对方式,没有人比他教得更好了。

Andrew Bogut helped me understand different reads on the defensive end as good as anyone has taught me.

Speaker 0

安德鲁·博古特,我无论如何强调他对我职业生涯起步以及成长为如今这名球员的意义都不为过。

Andrew Bogut, I can never overstate enough how much he meant to my to being getting into my career and a player that I've been able to become.

Speaker 0

当你谈到勇士王朝的开端以及安德鲁·博格特的重要性时,他就是我们内线的支柱。

When you talk the beginning of the Dubs dynasty and how important Andrew Barger was, he was that force in the middle for us.

Speaker 0

当我们面对当时强大的德怀特·霍华德,以及联盟中其他顶级中锋时,我们知道我们有一个能防守并阻止所有人的球员。

We knew in going up against Dwight Howard, who's great big at the time, and going up against the great bigs in the league at the time, we knew we had a guy that can guard and stop all of them.

Speaker 0

在那个时期,中锋非常有价值。

Going into the you know, during that time, bigs were very valuable.

Speaker 0

在这些系列赛中,我们知道无论五号位是谁,我们都会很稳固,因为博格斯能搞定一切。

And going into these series, we knew no matter what at the five position, we're gonna be solid because Boggs got him.

Speaker 0

他在领导力方面至关重要。

He was very vital in his leadership.

Speaker 0

他对王朝的起步以及最终成型的王朝至关重要。

He was very vital to the beginning of the dynasty to what what became a dynasty.

Speaker 0

非常大。

Huge.

Speaker 0

正如我所说,他教我的一切,我永远无法足够感谢博格斯,伙计。

And like I said, everything that he taught myself, I could never thank Boggs enough, man.

Speaker 0

不可思议。

Incredible.

Speaker 0

我很幸运能加入一个拥有安德鲁·博格特的组织,他教会了我这些技能,因为这在我的职业生涯中带来了巨大回报,让我成为了如今这样的防守者,意义重大。

Like, I was so lucky to come into an organization that had Andrew Bogut to teach me the things that he taught me because it's paid dividends in my career and, you know, allowed me to become the defender that I've become so huge.

Speaker 0

至于他在二月份的伤病,没人提起过,但那很重要。

And as far as his injury in February, no one ever talks about it, but it was big.

Speaker 0

那轮系列赛我们急需博格斯,但他肋骨骨折了。

We needed Bogues in that series, and he had a fractured rib.

Speaker 0

他无法上场。

And he couldn't go.

Speaker 0

你知道的?

You know?

Speaker 0

这对我们来说至关重要。

And that was huge for us.

Speaker 0

因为当你在系列赛中失去一名球员时,找到第五个替补人选总是很困难的。

Because when you lose a player in a series, trying to find that fifth guy can always be tough.

Speaker 0

所以我们没有博格斯,现在你得想办法找第五个人来填补空缺。

And so we didn't have Bogues, and now you gotta try to find the fifth guy to plug in.

Speaker 0

但我们根本没有足够的时间来布局应对。

And we just didn't really have enough time for the chess.

Speaker 0

这真的太关键了。

So that was huge.

Speaker 0

没人真正谈论过博格斯受伤并错过第七场比赛的事,但那才是决定一切的关键。

No one ever really talks about Bogues being hurt and missing that game seven, but that was everything.

Speaker 0

我们在第七场比赛中需要博格斯。

We needed Bogues in that game seven.

Speaker 0

我认为如果我们有博格斯,故事就会完全不一样。

I think if we have Bogues, we're we're we're completely different story.

展开剩余字幕(还有 34 条)
Speaker 0

尽管如此,事情已经发生了,我们没能弥补他在缺席期间的损失,最终在2016年输给了克利夫兰骑士队。

Nonetheless, it is what it is, and and and we weren't able to to make up what we lost in his absence and ultimately end up falling to the Cleveland Cavaliers that that year in 2016.

Speaker 0

但博格特真的太重要了,老兄。

But Bogut was huge, man.

Speaker 0

博格特是我见过的最好的内线防守者之一。

Bogut's one of the best post defenders I've seen.

Speaker 0

聪明得不得了。

Smart as hell.

Speaker 0

他在高位的传球简直不可思议。

His passing out of the high post was incredible.

Speaker 0

他看比赛的角度真的与众不同。

Just really saw the game through a different lens.

Speaker 0

了不起的球员,他带来的那种态度。

Incredible player, his demeanor that he brought.

Speaker 0

我见过博格特让一些你最喜欢的中锋吃尽苦头。

I saw Bogues give, like, some of your favorite big men hell.

Speaker 0

他根本防得你没法得分。

Couldn't score on him.

Speaker 0

真的,简直了。

Like, hell.

Speaker 0

强壮得不行。

Strong as hell.

Speaker 0

身体素质出色。

Athletic.

Speaker 0

出色的盖帽手。

Great shot blocker.

Speaker 0

在篮下对每一次投篮都进行干扰。

Contesting everything at the rim.

Speaker 0

你只要成功在他头上扣一次,就得再试三次,因为他每次你去都会在那里等着你。

You dunk on him one time, you gotta do it three more times because he will be there every time you go.

Speaker 0

天啊,博格特。

Like, Bogues, man.

Speaker 0

然后小心点,因为他会抓住你,把球扣在你头上。

And then watch out because he will catch you and put put it on your head as well.

Speaker 0

所以向博格斯致敬。

So shout out to Bogues.

Speaker 0

丹尼,感谢你提到博斯,他在我的球员发展中起到了巨大作用。

Danny, appreciate you asking a question about Bowes because he was huge in my development as a player.

Speaker 0

他在我们球队的成功中也至关重要。

He was huge in our success as a team.

Speaker 0

当我们有这位大个子时,总是很棒。

It's always great having the big fellow when we did have him.

Speaker 0

所以这是本集的黄金时刻,本集到这里就结束了。

So that is our golden days moment of this episode, and that is a wrap on this episode.

Speaker 0

再次感谢大家收看德雷蒙德·格林秀。

Thank you all again for tuning in to the Draymond Green Show.

Speaker 0

我们下期再见。

Until next time.

Speaker 0

如果你喜欢《德雷蒙德·格林秀》,请在你最爱的播客应用上点击关注。

If you're rocking with the Draymond Green Show, be sure to click follow on your favorite podcast app.

Speaker 0

同时,别忘了给个五星评分并留下评论。

And while you're there, go ahead and drop a five star rating and leave a review.

Speaker 0

我想听听你的想法。

I wanna hear what you think.

Speaker 0

如果你把它分享给觉得会喜欢的朋友,对我来说也将意义重大。

And it would also mean a ton to me if you share it with a friend that you think would enjoy it.

Speaker 0

让我们一起让这个节目不断壮大。

Let's keep this thing growing.

Speaker 0

《德雷蒙德·格林秀》由Odyssey赞助,并与New Media联合制作。

The Draymond Green Show is presented by Odyssey and executive produced in conjunction with the new media.

Speaker 0

我们的执行制片人是利娅·里斯·丹尼斯、丹尼·弗赖辛格和格雷格·霍尔茨曼。

Our executive producers are Leah Reese Dennis, Danny Friesinger, and Greg Holtzman.

Speaker 0

视频制作与创意设计由库尔特·考特尼、蒂姆·米克尔、劳伦·维拉和埃文·奥布莱恩负责。

Video production and creative design by Kurt Courtney, Tim Miekle, Lauren Vieira, and Evan O'Brien.

Speaker 0

特别感谢新媒体团队和Odyssey团队。

Special thanks to the team at the New Media and the team at Oddyssey.

Speaker 0

莫拉·克兰、约瑟菲娜·弗朗西斯、希拉里·舒夫、埃里克·多内利、凯特·罗斯、科林·盖纳和杰克·盖利。

Mora Curran, Josefina Francis, Hillary Schuff, Eric Donnelly, Kate Rose, Colin Gaynor, and Jake Galley.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客