本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家最近怎么样?
What's up, everybody?
欢迎回到德雷蒙德·格林秀。
Welcome back to the Draymond Green Show.
在今天的节目中,我会先聊聊勇士队的篮球,然后放眼整个联盟,分享我对一些重大新闻的看法。
On today's show, I'll talk some Warriors basketball before going around the league, sharing my thoughts on some of the biggest headlines.
丹尼斯·施罗德和卢卡差点发生冲突,还是他们真的冲突了?
Dennis Schroeder and Luca almost mixing it up, or did they mix it up?
贾·莫兰特交易传闻。
Ja Moran trade rumors.
大个子,大是因为德马库斯·博格斯·考辛斯通过自拍被招募,还有更多关于NBA这个现实秀的趣事。
Big fella, big because, DeMarcus Boogie Cousins, getting recruited through selfies, and much more around the reality show that is the NBA.
那么我们开始吧。
So let's get going.
昨晚的失利。
Last night's loss.
老实说,我觉得这场比赛大部分时间我们打得还不错。
Honestly, I thought for the most part in the game, we played well.
我觉得我们的防守并不好。
I don't think our defense was very good.
上半场我们几乎没有做出什么抵抗。
We didn't put up much of a much resistance in the first half.
下半场,我觉得我们开局打得不错。
Second half, I thought we started the half off.
他们必须进场,我们开始抵抗并打出了一波攻势。
They gotta go in there, we put up some resistance and made a run.
但随后他们又打出了一波高潮。
And then they just went on the run.
但在这期间,我觉得我们的投篮表现很差。
But within that, I just thought we shot poorly.
我们错失了很多投篮,三分球41投10中,大概是这个水平。
We missed a lot of shots, 10 for 41 from three, something of that nature.
错失了一些轻松的上篮。
Missed some easy bunnies.
你知道的。
You know?
事情就这样发生了。
And so it happens.
卢克·金纳尔开始从三分线外得分。
And, you know, Luke Kinnar got going from three.
尼希尔·亚历山大·沃克也开始从三分线外得分。
Nikhil Alexander Walker got going from three.
我要说的是,我看到我们有几个失误,导致对方投进了那些三分球。
Now what I will say is I saw a couple of our mistakes that we made to give up some of those threes.
一旦你给那些优秀射手放进了几个三分球,就会打开闸门,那时你只能拼命灭火。
And once you give up some of those threes to great shooters and you open the floodgates, then you're then you just you're you're trying to put out a fire.
但我们没能扑灭这场火。
And we weren't able to put out the fire.
但我认为总体来说,我们最终有14次失误,其中三次是进攻犯规。
But I thought overall, we ended up with 14 turnovers, which three of those turnovers were offensive fouls.
然而,他们从很多次活球失误中得分了。
However, they scored off a lot of the live ball turnovers.
所以尽管我认为我们总共只有九次活球失误,但他们很可能从每一次都得分了。
And so although I think we only had, in total, nine live ball turnovers, they probably scored off each one of them.
这简直就是灾难的配方,尤其是当我们的投篮命中率这么低的时候。
And that's a recipe for disaster, especially when you are missing shots the way we're missing shots.
我们还一直难以应对他们这种不依赖特定球员的进攻体系。
We've also struggled with these these offenses that their offense isn't necessarily running through a particular player.
比如昨晚,很明显老鹰队的进攻是围绕杰伦·约翰逊展开的,这个年轻球员的状态提升了很多。
Like, last night, like, what's clear is that the Hawks offense is running through Jaylen Johnson, and young fella has stepped his game up.
他让所有人都参与进来。
He's getting everybody involved.
他也在得分。
He's scoring the basketball.
他还在抢篮板。
He's rebounding the basketball.
你知道,他的进步非常大。
You know, he has grown tremendously.
我觉得他去年就应该入选全明星。
I thought he was gonna be an all star last year.
结果他受伤了。
He ended up getting hurt.
他今年肯定能入选全明星。
He'll definitely be an all star this year.
但他们的进攻虽然以他为中心,却不是那种球权完全集中在他手上的类型。
But so their offense runs through him, but it's not it's not a ball dominant runs through him.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以在这些并非由某位球员主导持球的进攻中,我们一直表现得不好。
And so we've struggled in these in these games where it's not necessarily the ball dominant running through a guy.
你得防住那个人。
You need to stop the guy.
我觉得在这种比赛中,我们的防守表现更好。
Like, I feel like we fare better in games like that defensively.
但这些球队总是到处得分,你知道的,他们有自己的一套节奏,但正如我所说,并不是非得依赖某一个特定的打法。
But these teams that just kinda gets it all over the place and, you know, there's a rhyme and rhythm to it, but not necessarily, like I said, just one particular thing that they're trying to get to.
我们在这种比赛中一直很挣扎。
It's like we've struggled in those games.
你知道吗?
You know?
昨晚就是另一个例子。
And last night was kind of another example of that.
你知道,这是他们交易得到CJ·麦科勒姆和科里·基斯珀特后的第一场比赛,他们用特雷·杨换来了这两个人。
You know, this was this was their first game playing with their new trade pieces in CJ McCollum and Corey Kispert who were traded to the Atlanta Hawks for Trae Young.
当你看这两个人的适配性时,我觉得科里·基斯珀特的特点是投篮非常准。
And, you know, when you look at the fit of those two guys, I think Corey Kispert what Corey Kispert does, he shoots the ball very well.
他呢,你知道的,他在防守端能提供自己所拥有的东西。
He, you know, he he he gives what he got on the defensive end.
真是个出色的运动员。
Really good athlete.
而我们都清楚CJ·麦科勒姆是什么样的球员。
And then we obviously all know what CJ McCollum is.
实际上我觉得他们俩都非常适合这支球队。
I actually think they're both two good fits for this team.
亚特兰大打的是那个欧洲小孩。
Atlanta plays the European kid.
我不太想说错他的名字,好像是Craygy。
I don't wanna mess up his name, Craygy.
Cray Craychy 很多。
Cray Craychy a lot.
如果我发音错了,还请见谅。
Excuse me if I pronounce his name wrong.
他们让他上场很多。
They play him a lot.
我认为科里·基斯珀会比他更出色。
And I think Corey Kisper will be an upgrade of him.
随着科里·基斯珀和CJ逐渐适应这套体系。
As Corey Kisper figures out the system and CJ figures out the system.
但我认为,这对他们来说是一笔非常不错的交易。
But I think, you know, it's a really good trade for them.
CJ不需要在防守方的前侧持球就能得分。
CJ doesn't need the ball on the front side of the defense to score.
CJ可以接球就投,也可以在防守方的后侧接球,创造自己想要的投篮机会。
CJ can catch and shoot, but he can also catch it on the backside of the defensive attack and get what he want, create a shot.
所以我认为这两个人会非常适合他们,并且能够很好地融入以杰伦·约翰逊为核心的亚特兰大老鹰队,为未来围绕他建队打下基础。
And so I think those two guys will be a pretty good fit for them and and, you know, and fitting in around a Jaylen Johnson led Atlanta Hawks team as they would look to build towards around him in the near future.
我认为这对他们来说是一条通往成功的路径。
And I think that is a recipe for success for them.
所以很期待看到这一切如何发展。
So looking forward to see how that going.
然后继续关注杰伦·约翰逊的成长。
And then also just continuing to watch the growth of Jaylen Johnson.
他在控球、投篮、为自己和他人创造机会方面进步巨大。
He's gotten so much better with handling the ball and shooting the ball, creating for himself and creating for others.
就像你在他离开杜克大学之前,即使在杜克时期就一直看到的潜力。
Like, the potential that you've always seen even during his time at Duke before he left Duke early.
我说的‘早’,是指他甚至都没打完在杜克的整个大一赛季。
And when I say early, I don't think he even finished his whole his freshman season with Duke.
但你曾经看到的潜力,现在已经不再是潜力了。
But the potential that you've seen, like, it's no longer potential.
它就在那里。
It's there.
你知道的?
You know?
他正在崭露头角,以他目前的水平,必将成为全明星级别的常客。
And he is coming into his own, and he's gonna be a force to be reckoned with in the perennial all star at the level that he's playing.
他是个充满活力的球员,弹跳力十足。
And an excited player with the bounce that he has.
你知道的?
You know?
我真的喜欢他们现在的方向。
I I really like where they headed.
而且,显然他们在即将到来的选秀中可能拥有两个绝佳的选秀权。
And, obviously, they got, you know, possibly two great picks in this upcoming draft.
我很欣赏安齐在亚特兰大担任总经理所做的一切。
So love what Anzi has done as the GM over there of Atlanta.
我尊重这位首次担任总经理的人,面对球队拥有明星球员和建队基石的情况下,依然敢于做出决策。
I respect a first time general manager coming into a situation where there is a star player and a franchise cornerstone and not being afraid to make a move.
但我也尊重安齐,因为他真的如愿以偿地被交易到了自己想去的球队。
And yet, I also respect that Anzi was so like, he actually got traded where he wanted to go.
没有被过度炒作,天哪。
Didn't get all overhyped on, oh, man.
我们没有得到选秀权,还是得放弃这个,或者他把事情办成了吗?
We're not getting a pick back or do we gotta give up this or do he got the job done.
他很快就把事情办成了。
He got it done fast.
他们也没有得到任何选秀权。
And they didn't get any picks back.
然而,当你考虑安齐已经完成的交易以及他们拥有的选秀权时,其实并不需要再换回选秀权。
However, when you made the trades that Anzi has already made and have the picks that they have, you don't really need to get a pick back.
你需要的是球员和领导力。
You need to get players leadership.
你需要的是能够融入球队、帮助在昆恩·斯奈德和安齐领导下、在杰伦·约翰逊带领的球队中建立出色文化的球员。
You need to get players that can fit and is gonna help create a great culture that they're trying to build under Quinn Snyder and Anzi and under a Jaylen Johnson led team.
我认为他们所做的那些交易,或者他们做出的这项交易,带来了几名球员。
And I think those the the moves that they made or the move that they made that brings in a couple guys.
别忘了波尔津吉斯也还在养伤。
Remember Porzingis is still out as well.
我觉得这些操作真的很棒,很好地契合了他们正在做的事情。
I think it you know, it's really good moves that fit well with what they're trying to do.
所以我很佩服总经理能有这份胆识,这么快就做出这样的决定。
So I respect general manager being able to or or having the guts to make that call so fast.
作为总经理第一年就做出这样的决定,这可不寻常。
First year as the GM and you're making a call like that is just not a normal thing.
而且过程并不难堪,这一点我很欣赏。
And it wasn't nasty, which I respect.
向亚特兰大老鹰队致意。
Shout out to the Atlanta Hawks organization.
向特雷·杨致意。
Shout out to Trae Young.
向安齐·萨拉致意。
Shout out to Anzi Sala.
你知道,他们把事情办成了,而且是以一种非常尊重的方式。
You know, they got it done and got it done in a in a very respectful manner.
彼此之间没有怨恨,也没有不快。
And no love lost, no hard feelings.
大家都继续前进,迎接明天。
Everybody moves on and comes tomorrow.
这就是老鹰队的做法。
So that was the Hawks.
这就是我们的比赛。
That's our game.
这就是老鹰队的现状以及他们刚刚完成的交易。
That's the state of the Hawks and the trade that they just made.
接下来我们来看看一位加入老鹰队的球员。
We will move on to a player that came in with the Hawks.
他可能在老鹰队打了八九年,至少七年。
Might have played eight or nine years with the Hawks, at least seven.
丹尼斯·施罗德和卢卡·东契奇。
Dennis Schroeder and Luka Doncic.
讽刺的是,我们一周前才颁发了本周的‘火种球员’奖。
It's ironically, we gave out our fire starter of the week of the month, a week ago.
我们把奖给了何塞·阿尔瓦拉多,他当时在和人打架并占上风。
And we gave it to Jose Alvarado who was fighting and beating up people.
但我们至今还没选出本月的‘火种球员’。
And we don't have a fire starter of the month yet.
但你知道,你只要去拼抢。
But, you know, you fight.
你就能拿到本月的‘火种球员’奖。
You get fire starter of the month.
他们说丹尼斯试图向卢卡挥拳。
And they said that Dennis attempted to swing on Luka.
而我看到丹尼斯说‘试图’,好像他真的打到卢卡了。
And I saw Dennis say, attempted as if he hit Luka.
你知道,这让你不禁想问:如果他因为三场停赛,我知道丹尼斯和每个人的问题可能都是:不是丹尼斯被停赛,而是其他人。
And, you know, it makes you ask the question, well, if he's getting suspended for three games I know Dennis and everybody's question probably like, if you're getting suspended not Dennis, but but everyone else.
如果你因为三场停赛,那你到底是真的试图出拳,还是真的打中了对方?
If you're getting suspended for three games, did you really attempt to punch or did you connect on a punch?
因为我见过一些球员只是打中了对方一拳,就被停赛两场。
Because I've seen guys get suspended for two games that connected on a punch.
所以,他到底是真的试图出拳,还是真的打中了对方?
So did he really attempt to punch or did he connect on a punch?
这才是有趣的地方。
That's where it gets interesting.
是三场停赛。
It's three games.
我真的不知道。
I I I don't know.
不过,我想对丹尼斯说的是,我曾在NBA总决赛中被停赛一场,但我根本没打中任何人。
However, what I will say to Dennis is I got suspended from a game in the NBA finals, and I didn't connect on anything.
所以,你知道,我不确定。
So, you know, I don't know.
这会很有趣。
It'll be interesting.
我要说的是,我觉得这个故事还在发展中。
I I what I will say is I think this story is still developing.
我觉得它还在发展中,因为为什么丹尼斯会说‘用眼神试图’呢?
I think it's still developing because it like, why would Dennis say attempting with the eyes?
为什么丹尼斯会这样,而且我们几乎没听到什么相关信息。
And why would Dennis get and and and we've heard not much about it.
我们已经听说德安德烈·艾登把他们分开了,事情就到此为止了。
We've already heard the the report that Deandre Ayden broke it up, and that was that.
所以我认为这个故事还在发展中,各位。
So I think this story is still developing, folks.
我不知道我们是否掌握了所有细节,但你知道,我们走着瞧吧。
I don't know that we have all the details to this one, but, you know, we'll see.
我看到很多人在谈论半场时我和丹尼斯交谈的事。
I saw a lot of people making the thing of me and Dennis talking at halftime.
首先,他们以为我们在争吵,其实我们并没有。
First, they thought we were arguing, which we weren't.
但后来我们只是在聊天,你们有没有看过丹尼斯来美国时的照片?
But then we were talking, you know, have y'all seen the picture of Dennis coming to America?
嘿。
Hey.
顺便说一下,我只和丹尼斯·施罗德在同一支球队打了两三个月。
By the way, I only had the opportunity to play with Dennis Schroeder, the same team with him for maybe two months, three months.
然而,和丹尼斯做队友真的非常愉快。
However, I really enjoyed playing being Dennis' teammate.
所以这真的很有趣。
So it was really funny.
你知道吗,当他上场时,我注意到他头上好像编了三四个小辫子。
The game you know, when he came into the game, I was looking at like, he had, like, three or four braids or something.
然后他们停下了。
And they stopped.
像是肉,脖子上的辫子,都绑死了。
Like, meat, the neck braids, they're locked.
我只是看着,心想:天啊,这些人完全搞错了。
And I was just looking like, man, these guys are dead wrong.
他们居然会让丹尼斯带着那样的辫子上场。
They're going to let Dennis come in the game with those braids like that.
但如果你了解丹尼斯,他就特别固执于自己的发型。
But if you know anything about Dennis, Dennis is very hair strong.
你很难让他放弃他想做的事。
You're not talking him off of much that he wants to do.
我当时就想:天啊,这些队友真不靠谱。
And I was just like, man, they they are some bad teammates.
他们还是让丹尼斯上场了。
They let Dennis come in.
我们离开球场时,嘿,丹尼斯,我觉得他是在投射,因为他突然站起来对我说:嘿,你和我之间怎么回事?我说:丹尼斯,你为什么要跟我谈头发的事?
And so as we're walking off the court, yo, Dennis, I think he was projecting because he then stands up to me and was like, yo, what you and I'm like, Dennis, but why why are you coming to talk to me about hair?
谁允许你这样弄你的头?
Who let you do that to your head?
谁允许你这样做的?
Who let you do this?
这些家伙不喜欢你,就是因为他们允许你这样弄你的头发。
Like, these guys, they don't like you because they let you do this to your hair.
他却说:不是的。
And he's like, no.
你得走开,我说:行啊。
You need to go I said, that's fine.
我可以剃光头,但谁允许你这样做的?
I could go bald, but who let you do this?
你知道吗,丹尼斯,我们知道你去土耳其做了植发,因为我们看到你来美国时发际线已经开始后移了。
And, you know, Dennis, we know you went to Turkey and got the the the hair plugs because we saw your hairline coming when you were coming to America.
尽管如此,我们并没有争吵。
Nonetheless, we weren't arguing.
哦,那真有趣。
Oh, that was funny.
有趣的时刻。
Fun moment.
我喜欢在球场上那些有趣的时刻。
I I enjoyed those fun moments on the court.
所以那是其中一个。
So that was one.
但是,你们知道吗,你们别让DS出来这里戴着那些护腕,就停在那里,伙计。
But, like, I you know, y'all y'all don't be letting DS come out here with them braves that stop right there, man.
那实在太过分了,DS。
That was that was too much, DS.
还有,别再打架了。
Also, quit fighting.
下个月你将成为月度明星。
You're gonna be the fire star of the month next month.
继续保持。
Keep it up.
广告后,我将走访联盟,分享我对贾·莫兰特传闻、AD伤病以及博格特·库兹涅佐夫一段非常奇怪的采访片段的看法。
Coming up next after the break, I'll go around the association, share my thoughts on the Ja Moran rumors, AD's injury, and a very odd sound bite from Boogie Cousins.
广告后马上回来。
Back right after this.
你好。
Hi.
我是吉尔·施莱辛格,CBS新闻财经分析师、注册财务规划师,也是《吉尔谈钱》播客的主持人。
This is Jill Schlesinger, CBS News business analyst, certified financial planner, and the host of the Jill on Money podcast.
新年将至,现在正是掌控你财务生活的最佳时机,《吉尔谈钱》播客将为你提供帮助。
With the new year upon us, there's no better time to take control of your financial life, and the Jill on Money podcast is here to help.
正是你们的问题,让我能够提供一些非传统且我希望有趣的钱财见解,更重要的是,关于你们的生活。
It's your questions that make it possible for me to provide unconventional and I hope entertaining insights on your money, and more importantly, on your life.
在您收听播客的任何平台关注并收听《Jill on Money》。
Follow and listen to Jill on Money wherever you get your podcasts.
怎么了?
What's up?
谈谈普罗米修斯在协会内的动向。
Ask Promise moving around the association.
贾·莫兰特交易传闻。
Ja Morant trade rumors.
观察围绕贾的交易传闻不断涌现,挺有意思的。
It's interesting in watching the trade room trade rumors come out around Ja.
你已经看到今年早些时候的那些说法了,比如天哪。
You've seen the stuff earlier in the year where they were like, oh, man.
他和新教练合不来。
He doesn't get along with the new coach.
今年早些时候,我在节目中提到过,我认为贾、贾伦、布兰登·克拉克,还有那些家伙——班恩,直到他离开之前。
And I spoke earlier in the year on the show about how I actually thought Ja, Jaren, Brandon Clark, all those guys, Bane, before he strayed away.
我觉得这些球员和泰勒·詹金斯配合得非常好。
I thought all of those guys really rocked with Taylor Jenkins.
我觉得他们都非常喜欢泰勒·詹金斯。
I thought they were big fan of Taylor Jenkins.
我觉得他们每晚都为泰勒·詹金斯拼尽全力。
I thought they played hard on a nightly basis for Taylor Jenkins.
在孟菲斯似乎要有所突破的某些时刻,我一直是批评泰勒·詹金斯的人,抱歉,我说的是达拉斯。
And I was someone who was critical of Taylor Jenkins throughout some of the moments in when Dallas excuse me, when Memphis was seeming as if they were gonna make a run.
我当时说的是,有时他们似乎继承了他的态度。
And what I said was sometimes that they seemed to take on his demeanor.
有时候,你知道,他开始抱怨,球队的状态就会一落千丈。
Sometimes, you know, he get to complaining, and the bottom will fall out for their team.
就好像球队也在模仿他的这种情绪。
And it's like their team were taking on that demeanor.
我认为,这是泰勒需要成长的地方,以便有朝一日可能成为带领球队赢得冠军的教练。
And I think that that was an area that Taylor needed to grow in in order to one day possibly become a coach that leads a team to a championship.
而最终,这是年轻球队需要成长的地方。
And then ultimately, that the team a young team needs to grow in.
说到这里,我一直认为的是,他们为他拼尽全力。
And in saying that, the one thing that I always thought also though was that they played hard for him.
每晚他们都在为他全力以赴。
On a nightly basis, they played hard for him.
而有时,当你现在看到这支孟菲斯队时,他们并不总是在拼尽全力。
And sometimes, you know, when you see this Memphis team now, they they're not always playing hard.
这让我感到惊讶。
And that that's surprising to me.
现在,你知道,他们有一些拼劲十足的球员,但他们并不总是在全力以赴,也没有展现出你过去对这些孟菲斯球队所期待的那种拼搏精神。
Now, you know, they they have some hard playing guys, but they're not always playing hard and giving the effort that you kinda had grown accustomed to these these Memphis groups bringing.
因此,当我看到这一点,当我今年早些时候谈到这一点时,我说,我对他们如此轻易地解雇泰勒·詹金斯感到震惊。
And so when I when I when I looked at that, you know, and when I spoke about that earlier this year, I said, like, I was shocked by them firing just firing Taylor Jenkins like that.
但当时我也说过,这意味着他们根本没在听核心球员的意见。
But what I said then also was that that mean they're not really listening to the star.
你知道,他们这样意味着迟早会与这位明星球员分道扬镳。
You know, they're not they're which means they'll probably move on from the star at some point.
现在我们看到,谣言四起,说他们正在考虑交易约翰·莫兰特。
And now we're seeing them you know, the rumors come out saying they're entertaining, trading John Morant.
关于这一点,我要说的是,像贾·莫兰特这样具备如此能力和天赋的球员,并不是每天都能遇到的。
And what I'll say about that is, you know, not not every day does players with the ability and capabilities of a Ja Morant come available.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以当这样的球员出现时,A,你必须做足功课,确保他能融入你的球队文化。
So when those guys come available, a, you gotta do your homework and your due diligence to make sure that that's a guy that fits into your culture.
或者B,你清楚他并不适合你的文化,但你仍愿意冒险,因为他的天赋如此出众,你相信自己能围绕他调整文化。
Or b, that you know doesn't really fit into your culture and that you're gonna take a flyer on and say, the talent is so big that I can work around him and the culture.
因为如果我们能把这部分做好,他的天赋是无可否认的。
Because if we can get that part right, the talent is undeniable.
我认为,这就是贾·莫兰特的真正价值。
And I think that's what Jah Moran is.
贾在场外确实有过一些问题。
Jah's obviously had his issues off the court.
而且,你知道,贾并没有被判定犯有任何罪行。
And, you know, Jah's not been found guilty of any crime.
他从未被逮捕或类似的事情发生。
He has not been arrested or anything of that nature.
所以当我提到他在场外的问题时,我想说清楚,因为我知道人们会想:‘天啊。’
So when I say his problems off the court, I wanna be very clear because I know people be like, oh, man.
这人干了这个,又干了那个。
This guy did this and he did that.
但实际上,他在一个允许持枪的州拥有枪支。
And it's like, he had a gun for sure in a state where where it was legal.
你知道,枪支在NBA并不被提倡。
And, you know, guns aren't really something that's condoned in the NBA.
而且,你在Instagram上炫耀枪支是另一回事,所有这些都得考虑。
And, you know, flashing on Instagram is a whole other thing and get all of that.
但别搞错了。
But make no mistake about it.
我不是说这哥们儿场外一直有问题,因为那一直是主流说法,但据我所知,他从未被逮捕,也从未被判定犯有罪行。
What I'm not saying is that this guy has been troubled off the court because that's been the narrative, but he's never been arrested to my knowledge and has not been found guilty of a crime in my knowledge.
所以,我会称他场外那些小插曲,确实影响了人们对他作为联盟球员的评价,使他的价值有所下降。
So his hiccups, I will call them, that he's had off the court has kinda dropped his value a bit as far as how people see him run league.
此外,你知道,还有伤病方面的担忧,以及他过去几年打了多少场比赛,而不是没打多少场。
And then also, you know, just the injury concerns and how many games he's played over the last few years as opposed to how many games he didn't play.
你知道吗?
You know?
但我觉得,所有这些因素也可能受到球队管理层变动的影响。
But I think all of those things, like, they can be affected by organization organizational changes as well.
比如,孟菲斯队的训练团队水平如何?
Like, how good is the Memphis training staff?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我知道当安德烈·戈达拉被交易到那里时,他没有报到,因为他不想和他们的训练团队合作。
But I know when Andre Godala was traded there, he didn't show up because he didn't wanna work with their training staff.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以我不知道他们的训练团队是好是坏。
So I don't know that their training staff is good or bad.
我不认识他们。
I don't I don't know them.
但我知道这一点。
But I do know that.
你知道吗?
You know?
如果你有一个出色的训练团队,你能让约翰·莫兰保持更健康吗?
And so if you have a great training staff, are you able to keep John Moran healthier?
你看这些不同的因素,就必须做出决定。
Like, you look at all these different things, and you have to make that decision.
但别搞错了。
But make no mistake about it.
顶级球员,这种人可不常出现。
An elite player, and those those guys just don't come up often.
我觉得,孟菲斯队看到亚特兰大队对特雷的做法后,就有点想:好吧。
I feel like Memphis, once they saw what Atlanta did with Trey, it was kinda like, alright.
好吧,我们也要把这事儿这么处理,你知道的,把它们归为一类,然后采取同样的策略。
Well, we're gonna kinda couple this, you know, cup put this in the same boat, and we're gonna kinda take that same approach.
我不确定孟菲斯这支球队和亚特兰大这支球队处在同样的位置。
I don't know that that franchise in Memphis sits in the same place as the franchise in Atlanta.
但你知道,如果这是他们的看法,我能理解。
But, you know, if that's their take on it, I get it.
当你在夏天签下贾伦的大合同后,你多少能感觉到,他们很可能打算围绕贾伦建队。
You kinda had a sense of when they signed Jaren to the big deal this summer that they were probably gonna be looking to build around Jaren.
你知道,他们放弃了一部分钱,只为签下这份大合同,确保能留住他,显然他们是打算围绕贾伦建队的。
You know, when they opted out of less money to sign him to the big deal to make sure that they got that they'll probably be looking to build around Jaren.
而现在,根据这些报道,他们说的正是这个意思。
And now with the reports, that's kinda what they're saying.
你知道的?
You know?
所以我觉得这非常有趣。
And so I find it very interesting.
但如果约翰·莫兰特被交易,我认为他需要去一个合适的环境。
But what I will say is John Morant to the right situation if he was to get traded.
我认为这将为他的职业生涯带来丰厚回报。
I think it can do dividends pay dividends for his career.
我认为任何得到约翰·莫兰特这样天赋球员的球队都会受益匪浅。
I think it could pay dividends to any organization that gets a talent like John Morant.
我们拭目以待,看看在未来几周、直到2月5日交易截止日前会发生什么。
We'll see what happens over the next few weeks leading up to the February 5 trade deadline.
但据称,这是莫兰特职业生涯中第一次,孟菲斯方面表示愿意考虑交易谈判。
But for the first time in his career, apparently, Memphis has said that they will entertain trade talks.
但愿意进行交易谈判并不意味着他一定会被交易,只是说明他们愿意倾听。
That also, entertaining trade talks doesn't always mean you're gonna get traded, but it just means they're willing to listen.
如果出现合适的报价,他们会接受这个报价。
And if the right offer comes, they'll make that offer.
那么,你觉得哪些球队可能会追求约翰·莫兰特?萨克拉门托国王队,我觉得他们会追求约翰·莫兰特。
So now who are the teams that you look around and you're like, oh, that team may go after John Morant, Sacramento Kings, I could see going after John Morant.
迈阿密热火队,我觉得他们会追求约翰·莫兰特。
Miami Heat, I could see going after John Morant.
多伦多猛龙队,我觉得他们会追求约翰·莫兰特。
Toronto Raptors, I could see going after John Morant.
一个我想要提到的黑马球队是纽约尼克斯队。
A dark horse that I'll tell you is the New York Knicks.
我还没看到任何相关报道,但你能想象约翰·莫兰特在麦迪逊广场花园打球吗?
I haven't seen any reports or anything like that, but can you imagine John Moran in the garden?
如果真是那样的话?
Like, if if that was the case?
但我认为一支黑马球队是纽约尼克斯队。
But I would say a dark horse is the New York Knicks.
你谈论的是一支有夺冠野心但尚未实现的球队,但我认为黑马可能是他们。
You're talking a team that, you know, has championship aspirations that hasn't quite gotten there yet, but I think a dark horse could be.
你知道,他们拥有实现这一目标的合同空间。
You know, they have the contracts to make it happen.
我们拭目以待。
We'll see.
我觉得这可能是一支黑马球队。
You know, I I I think that could be a dark horse.
菲尼克斯太阳队。
The Phoenix Suns.
我不知道他们得到贾·莫兰特的途径,甚至不确定是否存在这样的途径。
I don't know their path to getting Ja Morant or if there is even a path.
但另一支值得关注的球队是洛杉矶快船队。
But another team, I think, to watch the Los Angeles Clippers.
不确定他们如何得到贾·莫兰特,但另一支值得关注的球队。
Not sure what their path is to getting to Ja Morant, but another team to watch.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以我不确定。
So I no.
不用说,有很多球队需要贾·莫兰特这种类型的球员,也有很多球队,如果他们出手争取莫兰特,我一点也不意外。
Needless to say, there are a bunch of teams out there that can use a Ja Morant type talent, and there are a bunch of teams out there that I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a move for Ja Morant.
奥兰多魔术队。
Orlando Magic.
他们会不会觉得,天啊。
Do they feel like, oh, man.
他未来可能是我们的控球后卫。
He could be our point guard in the future.
那些难以吸引自由球员的球队。
Plays that struggle to get free agents.
我不知道。
I don't know.
不用说,如果贾·莫兰特转会了,无论他去哪支球队,那支球队都会立刻变强。
Needless to say, if Ja Moran has moved, whatever team he was to go to instantly gets better.
这一点毫无疑问。
That make no mistake about it.
拥有这种水平的天赋,那支球队会立刻提升。
With that level of talent, that team instantly improves.
有时候,当你想到复兴职业生涯之类的事情时,有些球员只是需要一个全新的开始。
And sometimes when you think about reviving a career, etcetera, sometimes guys just need a fresh start.
我不知道贾是否觉得自己需要一个全新的开始。
And I don't know that Jah feels he need a fresh start.
我不清楚这方面的看法,但也许他确实需要。
I don't know the sentiment around that, but maybe he do.
但我认为,不管怎样,如果他真的获得了一个全新的开始,我们会看到他展现出我们早已熟悉的那种表现。
But I think nonetheless, if he does get a fresh start, I think we'll see the job rent that we've grown accustomed to seeing.
说到球员的出勤情况,你知道的,保持健康让我们不得不谈到AD,他正遭受手部伤病的困扰。
And speaking of availability, you know, and, you know, just being healthy brings us around to AD who's dealing with a hand injury.
听说他的手部有韧带损伤,可能需要手术,这几乎肯定会让他缺席本赛季剩余的所有比赛。
Heard he has some ligament damage in his hand that could possibly require surgery that will more than likely take him off for the remainder of the season.
关于AD的交易传闻很多,这让人不禁怀疑,如果他整个赛季都无法出战,是否还有球队愿意完成这笔交易。
There's been a lot of trade talk around AD, and it makes you wonder if a team will still make the trade, especially if he's gonna be down the rest of the year.
我想说的是,如果AD整个赛季都无法上场,而球队又没有进行交易,那这反而给了尼科·哈里森机会,去打造一支他认为可以围绕AD和凯里·欧文构建的球队,这支队伍有能力争夺总冠军。
I think what I will say, if if AD was to be down for the rest of the year and the team doesn't make a trade, I think what it does allow is Nico Harrison set out to build a team that he thought can be built around AD Kyrie Irving, and that team will be able to compete for a championship.
而在某个时候,达拉斯独行侠获得了第一顺位签,并选中了库珀·弗拉格,这改变了你对一些事情的看法,尤其是考虑到凯里·欧文已经遭遇了ACL伤病。
And somewhere along along the way, the Dallas Mavericks ended up with the number one pick and got Cooper Flagg, which would change your thought on some things, especially with Kyrie Irving turning the ACL.
这会让你对球队的前景产生完全不同的想法。
It'll just change your thought on your outlook.
所以,我认为这可能是曾经可能发生的情况。
And so I think that's possibly what could have happened.
因此,在达拉斯,你解雇了尼科。
So in Dallas, you fire Nico.
凯里因前交叉韧带受伤缺席。
Kyrie's out in ACL.
AD 今年大部分时间都因伤缺阵。
AD, you know, has been out for the majority of the year dealing with injuries.
库珀·弗拉格状态越来越好,你可能会想,也许我们就走这条路了。
Cooper Flagg has been coming on, and you're like, maybe we just gonna go this direction.
但现在有了这次受伤,回归会是什么样子?
But now with the injury, what what what does the return look like?
因为我认为达拉斯的回报很重要,尤其是如果你打算通过重建来打造球队的话。
Because I do think the return for Dallas is important, especially if you're gonna build through the trial.
你对投资的回报至关重要。
The return that you get on the investment is important.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以当你审视这种情况时,如果 AD 确实将缺席本赛季剩余比赛,那么谁会做出交易,他们愿意付出什么?
And so when you look at it, if if AD is in fact out for the remainder of the season, then who makes the train, and what are they willing to give?
如果达拉斯不喜欢这种情况,因为球队由于伤病问题不太愿意给出太多回报,那他们会留下来原地不动吗?
And if Dallas don't like it because teams aren't really willing to give much due to the injury, then do they stick around and stay put?
如果他们留下来,我们实际上可能会有机会看到尼科原本打算组建的那支队伍。
If they stay put, we actually may get an opportunity to see the team that Nico set out to assemble.
我觉得这会很有趣。
And I think that'll be interesting.
显然,交易截止日即将到来。
Obviously, trade deadline coming up.
他们队里有几位球员我们听说可能被交易。
Few guys on their team we've heard about possibly being traded.
我们走着瞧吧。
We'll see.
你知道的,我们会看看情况会如何发展。
You know, we'll we'll see what happens with that.
但毋庸置疑,健康状态巅峰的AD仍然是联盟级别的球员。
But needless to say, AD in tip top shape is still an all NBA level player.
在进攻端依然是个怪物。
Still a monster on the offensive end.
在防守端依然是个怪物。
Still a monster on the defensive end.
健康一直是个问题。
Health has been an issue.
我觉得,如果你遇到合适的教练组和正确的组织环境,这些问题在一定程度上是可以被掩盖的。
I think, you know, you get with the right staff, right organization, you know, you you you cover some of those things up.
或者也不一定说是掩盖。
You or not necessarily cover them up.
你是在掩盖痕迹,意思是你可以做一些工作来避免这些情况的发生。
You cover your tracks, meaning you are able to put some work in to avoid some of these situations.
但无论如何,我觉得任何球队如果有健康的AD,
But nonetheless, you know, I think you have a healthy AD on any team.
那支球队的实力都会提升1000%。
That team is 1000% better.
健康状况一直有点棘手,但即便如此,我们也见过他健康时的表现,那时他非常强势。
Health has been a little tricky, but nonetheless, we also have seen healthy AD years, and he we've seen him be dominant.
他能排进前75名球员是有原因的。
He's a top 75 player for a reason.
而且,这类球员并不会经常出现。
And, again, they those don't just become available very often.
这根本不是一件容易的事。
It's just not a thing.
所以你必须认真审视这一点。
So you have to take a look at it.
无论你是谁,都必须认真审视这一点。
No matter who you are, you must take a look at it.
最后,谈到联盟内的动态,德马库斯·考辛斯表示,里克·卡莱尔曾在他的巅峰时期试图招募他加盟小牛队。
And lastly, moving around the association, DeMarcus Cousins says Rick Carlisle tried to recruit him to the Mavericks during his prime.
里克·卡莱尔亲自对他说:‘我一直在想着你,真的很想执教你。’
And Rick Carlisle was sent himself, he's said, I'm thinking about you and really want to coach you.
波吉说他把他列在红色名单上。
Boogie says he left him on red.
我觉得这很有趣,因为我有一个队友,曾经为里克·卡莱尔效力过。
I find that funny because I have a teammate or had a teammate that once played for Rick Carlisle.
而且里克·卡莱尔和他住在同一个城市。
And Rick Carlisle apparently, him and Rick Carlisle live in the same city.
他说,里克·卡莱尔总是在夏天突然出现在他家,就坐在那里,什么都不做,只是待着。
And he said Rick Carlisle was just, like, in the summertime, just randomly pop up at his house and just sit there and, like, just sit and, like, sit around.
他问:‘里克,你在这干嘛?’
And he's like, man, Rick, what you doing?
你为什么坐在我家里?
Why are you just sitting in my house?
他就只是坐在那里。
And he'd just sit there.
过了一会儿,他会说:‘好吧。'
And then after a while, he'd be like, alright.
展开剩余字幕(还有 129 条)
我走了。
I'm out of here.
待会儿见。
I'll see you later.
见到你真好。
It's good to see you.
走了啊。
Like, dip.
我这么说就是为了表明,我相信Boog关于自拍的说法。
And so I said all of that to say, I believe Boog about the selfies.
我希望Boog能给我们看看证据。
I wish Boog would show us some receipts.
给我们看看那些自拍吧。
Like, show us the selfies.
为什么我们看不到那些自拍?
Why we can't see the selfies?
因为我们喜欢看自拍。
Because we love to see the selfies.
尽管如此,我相信是因为这个。
Nonetheless, I believe because on this.
我确实相信他。
I definitely believe him.
因为当时的经纪人是丹·法根。
Because agent at the time was Dan Fagan.
愿上帝保佑他的灵魂,RRP。
God rest his soul, RRP.
丹·法根与独行侠队、马克·休伯和里克·卡莱尔关系非常密切。
Dan Fagan had a very close relationship with the Mavericks and Mark Huber and Rick Carlisle.
也许对此要打个折扣看待。
May have even possibly take this with a grain of salt.
我不记得这是否真的属实。
I can't recall if this is actually factual.
但也许是丹·法根,也许对此要打个折扣。
But possibly Dan Fagan, possibly take it with a grain of salt.
他可能代表过里卡多。
Possibly represented Riccardo.
即使他没有,他与库班和小牛队的关系依然非常密切。
If he didn't, still had a very close relationship with Cuban and the Mavs.
所以我并不怀疑里克·卡莱尔曾发送过自拍。
So I do not doubt that Ric Carlisle was sending books selfies.
如果你了解德马库斯,那么在他发送自拍之后,他根本不可能为里克·卡莱尔打球。
And if you know anything about DeMarcus, there was a 0% chance he was ever going to play for Ric Carlisle after sending them selfies.
但尽管如此,我非常尊重里克·卡莱尔。
But nonetheless, I got a lot of respect for Rick Carlisle.
我听过一些关于里克·卡莱尔的有趣事情。
I've heard some interesting things about Rick Carlisle.
就像我说的,其中之一就是未经邀请就直接去你曾经执教的球员家里,坐在那里闲聊。
And like I said, one of them is just inviting yourself to player's house that you coached and just sitting around and sitting there.
我从来没听说过这种事。
I've never heard that.
有点奇怪。
Little bizarre.
但你试图招募一名球员时,发自拍给他并说‘我在想你’,这也挺奇怪的。
But sending selfies to a player you're trying to recruit saying, I'm thinking about you is also a little bizarre.
所以也许里克·卡尔西斯有点古怪。
So maybe Rick Carlisle is a little bizarre.
要想达到如此卓越的水平并赢得一千场比赛,祝贺卡尔西斯教练最近突破千胜大关,你必须有些与众不同才能达到这样的成功高度。
And to beat that level of great and and win a thousand games, congratulations to coach Carlisle on recently eclipsing the thousand win mark, you have to be a little different in order to reach that level of success.
所以我一点也不怀疑。
So I don't doubt it one bit.
你因为发自拍而错失了一位划时代的天才。
You probably lost out on generational talent by sending selfies.
不用说,里克,我希望你别再发自拍了,因为在这个时代,你可能会因为最莫名其妙的事情惹上麻烦。
Needless to say, Rick, I hope you're not still sending selfies because in today's day and age, you get in trouble for the most darnedest things.
向里克·卡尔塞尔致以满满的爱意。
So much love to Rick Carlisle.
祝贺里克·卡尔塞尔。
Congrats to Rick Carlisle.
向这本书致以深深的爱意。
Much love to book.
嗯。
Yeah.
我希望他还在发自拍。
I I hope he still got the selfies.
我想有时候这些自拍会很好笑。
I guess they'll be great to laugh at sometimes.
在我们离开之前,我们还有黄金时光。
And before we get out of here, we have golden days.
今天的问题来自约瑟夫·多明格斯。
And today's golden days question comes from Joseph Dominguez.
你能谈谈对季后赛边缘之战,二月战士对阵快船队第六场的看法吗?
Can you discuss your thoughts on the edge of elimination February warriors versus Clippers game six?
还有,那场系列赛的失利如何激励了勇士队,并在接下来的赛季中给了他们信心?
Also, on how that series loss motivated and gave the dubs confidence the following season.
我当时在现场观看了那场比赛,那是我小时候看过的最喜爱的一场比赛。
I was at that game, and it was my favorite game I went to as a kid.
约瑟夫,那场即将被淘汰的比赛,我们一直觉得快船是热门球队。
Joseph, that game going into elimination, we always thought the Clippers were front runners.
我们觉得当他们顺风顺水时,他们会兴奋不已,一切都很完美。
We we thought that when things were going great for them, they were giddy and everything was great.
但当情况变糟时,他们就会开始互相争吵和埋怨。
And when things went bad, they would start arguing and bickering with each other.
我们总是试图利用这一点。
And we will always try to play on that.
所以赛前我们知道,伙计们,你们只需要稍微激怒他们一下。
So going into that game, we knew like, fellas, you just gotta get under their skin a little bit.
他们开始互相指责,我们就抓住了机会。
They're gonna start turning on each other, and we got them.
这正是我们所做到的。
And that's exactly what we did.
我们成功赢下了第六场比赛,并将系列赛拖入第七场,回到当时的斯台普斯中心对阵快船。
And we're able to pull out that game six and force a game seven back in at Staples Center at the time against the Clippers.
当我们逼出第七场时,显然我们在第七场输掉了比赛。
And when we we forced the game seven, we obviously go on to lose the game seven.
我们几乎觉得那场比赛本该赢的。
Barely thought we should've won that.
我们没抢到几个关键的地板球,这些球改变了比赛走势,而他们却抓住机会赢下了比赛。
We didn't come up with a couple loose balls that changed the game, and they they were able to pull a win out.
但那个系列赛,你知道的,我们是在七场后输掉的。
But that series, you know, we lose that in seven.
教练马克·杰克逊被解雇了。
Coach Mark Jackson is fired.
史蒂夫·科尔被聘任。
Coach Steve Kerr is hired.
剩下的就是历史了。
And the rest is history.
史蒂夫·科尔的。
Steve Kerr's.
该死。
Oh, shit.
我的电话在给史蒂夫·科尔打电话。
My phone's calling Steve Kerr.
剩下的就是历史了。
And and the rest is history.
在那系列赛之后,你进入下一年,已经是连续第二年打季后赛,但你想要更多。
So coming off that series, you come into the next year, now two straight years of the playoffs, but you're wanting more.
不过,如果我说我们带着史蒂夫·科尔当主教练的那赛季一进来就谈冠军,那我就是在撒谎。
However, for us to be like, I'll be lying if I came in if I said, man, we came into that champ that next season with Steve Kerr as the head coach talking championship.
我们从来没有走得那么远过。
We didn't like, we had never been that far.
你不能那样,所以我看到一些球队动不动就说‘天啊’的时候,真的觉得很困惑。
You can't that's why it baffles me when I see teams just talking like, oh, man.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们正在为总冠军而努力。
We pushing for a championship.
老兄,先争取赢下首轮季后赛吧。
Like, bro, push for a first round playoff win.
争取打进分区决赛。
Push to get to the conference finals.
先追求一些现实的目标吧,因为你根本不知道要付出多少才能打进NBA总决赛,更别说赢下它了。
Like, push for realistic things because you don't even know what it takes to get to an NBA finals, and let alone win one.
你知道的吧?
You know?
人们只是随意地把它当作一个可实现的目标,但实际上对大多数人来说这根本不是个容易实现的目标。
And people just throw it throw it around like it's just this attainable goal, and it's not really an attainable goal for most people.
于是我们开始打球,史蒂夫正在引入一套新体系。
And so we start playing and Steve's introducing this new system.
blah 说 blah。
Blah say blah.
让我别偏离问题的主题。
Let me not get off topic of the question.
但不管怎样,赛季开始了,我们开始上轨道,感觉真是,天啊。
But anyway, the season starts and we get to roll and it's like, oh, man.
我们真的很强。
Like, we're really good.
天啊。
Oh, man.
我们能打败所有人。
We can beat everybody.
嘿。
Yo.
我们可能赢得总冠军。
We might be able to win a championship.
所以我要说的是,那种去下一年复仇并真正赢得总冠军的信心,就是下一年复仇失利并赢得总冠军。
And so I would say this, that the confidence to to go on and avenge the next year and actually win a championship, it it it was avenge the loss next year and win a championship.
这并不仅仅像简单地说:‘我们输给他们了。’
It it it it wasn't just as cutting dry as, oh, we lost to them.
下个赛季,我们来激励自己。
Next season, we come and motivate.
不。
No.
我们换了一位新教练。
We got a new coach.
我们采用了新的体系。
We ran a new system.
我们开始比赛。
We start playing.
我们赢了很多球队。
We're beating a lot of teams.
然后这些事情开始让人觉得,天啊。
And then those things started to become like, oh, man.
也许我们能做到。
Maybe we could do this.
但这根本不是那么回事。
But it just wasn't a thing.
所以当这些家伙出来时,他们会说,哦,是啊。
So when these guys come out and they'd be like, oh, yeah.
我们只是为了决赛而战。
We just doing it for the final.
闭嘴吧。
Like, shut up.
不,你不是。
No, you're not.
不,你不是。
No, you're not.
这就是我看待这件事的方式。
And that's kinda how I see it.
但在快船系列赛的第六场和第七场比赛中,我们就是这样的情况。
But that that that's what happened with us for game six and game seven at Clipper series.
就像,没错,这激励了我们,让我们意识到:你不想总打进季后赛却输掉吧。
It's like, yes, it motivated us to the point of like, yo, you don't wanna keep getting the playoffs and lose.
那我们还能做些什么呢?
Like, what what else can we do?
但事情并没有那么简单,比如:好吧,他们赢了我们。
But it wasn't as cut and dry as like, alright, they beat us.
我们明年再回来。
We coming back next year.
我们知道我们有信心。
We know we got the confidence.
但现在情况有点不一样。
Now we it was a little different than that.
有点不同。
A little bit different.
但不用说,那一年我们赢得了冠军。
But needless to say, we did win a championship that year.
我们确实赢了。
We did.
那是王朝的开端,但我认为这并不一定是直接相关的。
That was the start of the dynasty, but I don't think it was necessarily a direct correlation.
天哪。
Oh, man.
我们在季后赛中输给了他们,但获得了经验。
We lost to the playoffs and then to them, we got the experience.
现在我们可以做到了。
Now we can do it.
在我看来,事情远不止如此。
Like, it was much more to it than that, in my opinion.
但那就是黄金时代。
But that's Golden Days.
如果你想让你的问题出现在《黄金时代》节目中,请发送至 DraymondGreen@Odyssey.com 提交你的问题,即将播出的节目将精选部分提问。
Make sure you submit your questions at DraymondGreen@Odyssey.com if you want your questions to be featured on Golden Days and an episode coming soon.
再次感谢大家收听《德雷蒙德·格林秀》。
Wanna thank you all again for tuning in to the Draymond Green Show.
接下来我们要对阵开拓者,然后是尼克斯,这两场关键比赛我们必须赢下,确保这次主场之旅圆满成功。
We've got the Blazers, then the Knicks, Two big games that we need to win, and make sure this is a great homestamp for us.
下次再见。
Until next time.
拜拜。
Deuces.
如果你喜欢《德雷蒙德·格林秀》,请务必在你最喜欢的播客应用中点击关注。
If you're rocking with the Draymond Green show, be sure to click follow on your favorite podcast app.
同时,别忘了给个五星评分并留下评论。
And while you're there, go ahead and drop a five star rating and leave a review.
我想听听你的想法,如果你把它分享给觉得会喜欢的朋友,对我来说意义重大。
I wanna hear what you think, and it would also mean a ton to me if you share it with a friend that you think would enjoy it.
让我们一起让这个节目不断壮大。
Let's keep this thing growing.
《德雷蒙德·格林秀》由Odyssey出品,并与New Media联合制作。
The Draymond Green Show is presented by Odyssey and executive produced in conjunction with the new media.
我们的执行制片人是利娅·里斯·丹尼斯、丹尼·弗赖辛格和格雷格·霍尔茨曼。
Our executive producers are Leah Reese Dennis, Danny Friesinger, and Greg Holtzman.
视频制作与创意设计由库尔特·考特尼、蒂姆·米克尔、劳伦·维拉和埃文·奥布莱恩负责。
Video production and creative design by Kurt Courtney, Tim Miekle, Lauren Vieira, and Evan O'Brien.
特别感谢New Media团队和Odysee团队。
Special thanks to the team at the New Media and the team at Odysee.
莫拉·柯兰、约瑟菲娜·弗朗西斯、希拉里·舒夫、埃里克·多内利、凯特·罗斯、科林·盖诺尔和杰克·盖利。
Maura Curran, Josefina Francis, Hillary Schuff, Eric Donnelly, Kate Rose, Colin Gaynor, and Jake Galley.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。