本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
乔·罗根播客。
Joe Rogan podcast.
快来看看。
Check it out.
《乔·罗根体验》节目。
The Joe Rogan experience.
展示我的一天。
Showing my day.
晚上听乔·罗根播客。
Joe Rogan podcast by night.
全天候。
All day.
嘿。
Hey.
我们正在直播。
We're live.
嘿。
Hey.
我们在直播。
We're live.
先生们,先生们,发生什么事了?
Gentlemen, Gentlemen, what's happening?
怎么回事?
What is going on?
很好
Good
对你也是。
to you.
很高兴再次见到你们。
Good to see you guys again.
弓箭狩猎兄弟们。
Bow hunting brothers.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们刚才在讨论大厅里那只美洲狮,那家伙有多疯狂。
We're just talking about the mountain lion that we have in the lobby and how insane that thing is.
所以亚当,你是什么时候射中那只美洲狮的?
So, Adam, you shot that mountain lion when?
我想大概是六七年前的事了。
I think it was about six or seven years ago now.
然后你吃了它,我也尝了一些。
And you ate it, and I ate some of it.
你还寄了一些给我。
You sent some to me.
信不信由你,女士们先生们,味道真的很不错。
It's really good, believe it or not, ladies and gentlemen.
你可能想不到,但它的味道简直难以置信。
You wouldn't think so, but it's incredible.
大家都说它的味道,按照他们的描述,就像——我记得Rinella说过——一种高级猪肉。
Everybody says it's like they they the way they describe it is like a I think Rinella said this, a superior pork.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
我觉得它像是鹿肉和鸡肉的混合体。
It's like I I think of it as a cross between venison and chicken.
而且我只是简单在烧烤架上烤了一下,我厨艺不精,但它就是那么嫩滑美味。
And then and I only did it quick on the barbecue, I'm not a great cook, but it was that tender and that tasty.
但关于这只美洲狮睾丸的故事。
But the the story behind the mountain lion's nuts.
那可是一头嗜血成性的美洲狮。
Like, that was a, like, a murderous mountain lion.
一开始我有点不安,因为打猎主要靠的是猎犬。
It was I felt a bit funny about it to start with because, like, the dogs do all the hunting.
对吧?
Right?
狗能闻到它。
The dogs smell it.
狗能找到它。
Dogs find it.
他们把猎物赶上树,但我越深入了解就越觉得,你需要这棵树是因为要鉴定性别和年龄。
They put it up in a tree, but the further I looked into it, I'm like, well, you need the tree because you wanna sex it and you wanna age it.
明白吗?
You know?
你得确认这是头老狮子,而且在科罗拉多州必须射杀公狮,至少当时规定是这样。
You wanna make sure it's a lion that's, you know, old and it has to be a male to shoot it in Colorado, at least at the time you had to anyway.
所以这其实是完美的狩猎方式,但后来发现那头狮子至少破坏性极强。
So it was actually the perfect way to hunt, but then seeing how destructive that individual lion was at least.
我们刚到这儿时我就告诉卡姆,它肯定像叼肉牛那样叼走了那头奶牛。
I was telling Cam about this when we got here that it must have grabbed the cow like a beef cow.
它一定是咬住了牛的脖子,牛动弹不得,但内部器官和声音都显示它还活着。
It must have grabbed it on the neck, and the cow couldn't move, you know, but it was still fully alive internally and vocally, it was still alive.
当我们赶到时,那头山狮正在从牛的后部开始进食,至少已经在那里待了一两个小时,因为牛屁股已经被吃掉了一大块肉。
And when we got there, the mountain lion was, like, eating it from its rear in, and had been there for at least an hour or two because there was quite a lot of meat that had been eaten out from the cow's ass.
牛蹄还在踢蹬。
Kicking its hooves.
是啊。
Yeah.
但牛就是站不起来,所以它实际上是在牛还活着的时候就开始吃它。
And it just but the cow couldn't get up, so it was it was literally eating it while it was still alive.
当狗群冲下山时,你能听到远处那头牛在拼命嚎叫,发出凄厉的哞哞声。
And as the dogs are running down there, you could hear this cow off in the distance just, like, screaming, like, mooing flat out.
你一听就知道出事了。
And you could tell something was wrong.
狗群赶到了那里。
The dogs got there.
绳索松开了。
The line ran off.
我们最终叫来了牧场主。
We end up calling the rancher in.
牧场主过来,结束了那头牛的痛苦,它当时还在我面前的地上惨叫。
The rancher come out, put the cow out of its misery, still screaming on the ground right in front of me.
我当时就...
I was hey.
我哭了。
I was teared up.
你知道的,
Like, you know
天啊。
Oh god.
就像,我也不喜欢看到痛苦,。
Like, I don't like suffering like the next person.
那真是个非常可怕的时刻。
So it was a very horrible moment.
然后我就觉得,现在我完全投入其中了。
So then it was like, now I'm into it.
就像,现在我全心投入寻找这条线索。
Like, now I'm into finding this line.
这就像狼人失去了你的小镇。
It's it's like a werewolf's losing your town.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
是啊。
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know?
顺便问下,那只猫有多重?
Having a that how much did that cat weigh, by the way?
顺便说一句,其实。
I By the way, actually.
我把它举起来比划大小,大概能坚持三十秒。
I held it up for size, and I could hold it for maybe thirty seconds.
我真的再也举不动了,当时是想展示那条线有多大。
And I literally couldn't hold it up anymore, and I was trying to show the size of, you know, how big that line was.
看起来至少有150磅。
It looks like it's at least a 150.
体型巨大。
It's giant.
大概70磅左右。
So it's like 70.
170磅?
One seventy?
你觉得它的爪子会有那么重吗?
That's what you think it would be on the on the paw, I
大概是这样吧。
guess, as it were.
是啊。
Yeah.
活的。
Live.
没错。
Yeah.
那可是个大家伙。
And it's a that's a big animal.
我们当时就站在它面前,想着,要是这家伙突然扑过来
We were standing out in front of it, like, going, imagine if this thing jumped
袭击你。
on you.
那简直就是个活生生的怪物。
That's a living monster.
它是个怪物。
It is a monster.
是啊。
Yeah.
这是个真正的怪物。
It's a real monster.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
他就像在说,哦,他们会先杀死猎物。
And he's he's like, oh, they had they kill their animal, their prey first.
不。
No.
他们不只是确保猎物不再动弹。
They don't just make sure it doesn't move anymore.
只要觉得合适,他们就会直接开始吃。
Just whatever's good for They'll just start eating it.
只要是能吃的。
Whatever's good for eating.
开吃,就在此刻。
Eating, it's on.
它们就像,
They like,
我们是荒野中唯一有同情心的生物。
we're the only thing that has compassion in the wild.
你知道,我们就像那位牧场主那样结束痛苦。
You know, we're like, the putting out of the misery like the rancher did.
你知道,这是猎人和牧场主的一个特点。
You know, that's one thing about hunters, ranchers.
我们确实理解生与死,有时候需要,嘿。
We do appreciate life and death, and there is a time where, hey.
让我们结束它的痛苦吧。
Let's put it out of its misery.
但确实如此,是的。
But it's, yeah.
只有人类才会思考这些。
It's man is the only one who thinks about that.
动物的话,它们会直接开始进食。
An animal, they'll just start eating.
它们根本不在乎。
They could care less about.
它们甚至不太理解痛苦,真的。
They don't even know about pain really or No.
也不懂什么仁慈之类的概念。
Being merciful or anything like that.
这就是我们的行事方式。
It's just just what we do.
是啊。
Yeah.
我常说,就像非洲的狮子,它会从斑马的后半身撕下一块肉,斑马逃走了,但鲜血直流,带着这个可怕的伤口继续生存。
I always say, like, the lion in Africa, like, it stripes a zebra across the back end, and the zebra gets away, and it's just got, like, blood pouring out of it, and it's got this horrible wound that it's gonna have to live with.
那头狮子这辈子从没为此失眠过。
That lion has not lost any sleep over that ever in its life.
这甚至根本不在它的考虑范围内。
It's just it's not even a thought.
你懂吗?
You know?
令人着迷的是所有这些不同生物与我们共存,而我们却如此隔绝。
It's just fascinating that all these different creatures exist with us because we're so insulated.
大多数人生活在城市里,乘坐公交、飞机和汽车出行,完全与世隔绝,从未在现实中见过这样的场景。
For the most part, like most people are so insulated living in cities, traveling on buses and planes and cars, and never, never seeing a thing like this in real life.
你会意识到,当你在星巴克挑选新款iPhone时,此刻正有狮子全速冲向斑马群。
And you realize, like, at the same time where you're going to Starbucks and, you know, you're you're picking out the new iPhone, there's a lion running full speed at a herd of zebras right now.
是啊。
Yeah.
就像,此时此刻在世界上。
Like, right now in the world Yeah.
有一头狮子正全速冲向斑马,准备扑倒它。
There's a lion full speed at the zebra, and it's gonna tackle it.
它会用爪子按住斑马的脸,这些动物相互制衡而存在。
It's gonna grab it by its face, and all these animals exist to keep each other in check.
这才是大自然真正的美妙之处。
That's the real beauty of nature.
当我们亲眼目睹时,你才能真正感受到。
And and you really see it when we saw that.
我们昨天就在外面。
We were out yesterday.
我和Cam一起。
Cam and I were.
我们在猎野猪时,看到一只野猫扑向老鼠。
We're hunting for pigs, and we saw a feral cat make a pounce on a mouse.
就像我们当时处于完美状态,那是最酷的事情之一。
Like, we were in the perfect it was one of the coolest things.
是啊。
Yeah.
因为尽管你看。
Because even though look.
那是只小猫咪。
It's a kitty cat.
喵。
Meow.
就像一只小小的猫咪。
Like, a little tiny kitty cat.
小家伙毛茸茸的。
Little it was fluffy too.
还挺可爱的。
Was kinda cute.
我们目睹了一只捕食者执行猎杀的罕见瞬间
We watched a predator in the rare moment when you see him executing a kill.
我是说,那只是只野猫
I mean, it was only in a feral cat.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
当时很安静
Was still.
我们看到它的小屁股在扭动
We saw we saw his little butt wiggle.
我们看到它们那种标志性动作:先压低身子然后腾空跃起
We saw that thing that they do where they get dinging and then up in the air.
我们当时就觉得,这太酷了
We're like, that is cool.
这真是太疯狂了。
It was so wild.
而且这种情况正在我们星球上的多个地方发生,知道吗,哦,是的。
And which and that that's going on multiple places throughout on our planet right now, know Oh, yeah.
就像刚才说的那样。
Right now as said.
无处不在。
Everywhere.
是啊。
Yeah.
就像如果你能有个微型摄像机放大观察,所有这些小小的互动,是啊。
It's like if you could have, like, zoom in on a little camera, all these little Yeah.
捕食者与猎物之间的互动,我是说,这些正在发生。
Interactions of predator prey or I mean, that's happening.
嗯,要是你能同时看到所有这一切的话。
Well, if you could see it all at once.
想象一下,如果世界上每一次捕食者与猎物的相遇都被摄像头同时记录,并在一块700英尺高的屏幕上播放,你会惊呼,天哪。
Like, if there was a camera on every single predator prey encounter simultaneously in the world, and it was broadcast on a screen that was, like, 700 feet high, you would think, oh my god.
我们正处于战争中。
We're at war.
自然界中存在着一场战争。
There's a war in the natural world.
这是一场永不停息的战争。
It's a constant war.
星球
Planet.
对
Right.
光是猫的数量就够惊人了
Just cats alone.
你有没有
Have you
你见过统计数字吗?光是野猫,仅仅是家猫,每年会杀死多少动物?
ever seen the numbers of what feral cats alone, just house cats kill?
在北美地区,这个数字实际上是以十亿计的。
It's literally in the billions in North America.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
每年数十亿。
Billions every year.
无休止的杀戮。
Nonstop killing.
想象一下如果没有猫的话,老鼠会有多少
Imagine how many rats there would be if the cats weren't
在外面活动。
out there.
哦,确实。
Oh, yeah.
百分之百。
100%.
就像,这其中有某种平衡。
Like, it's all there's a balance to it.
天啊。
Oh my god.
这些猫正在猎杀一切。
These cats are killing everything.
没错。
Right.
是啊。
Yeah.
想象一下如果没有猫,外面会有多少该死的老鼠。
Imagine how many fucking mice would be out there if there weren't cats.
对啊。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
确实如此。
That's true.
一切都是平衡的。
It's all balanced.
对。
Yeah.
说到亚当提到的科罗拉多州那只狮子,那完全是人为管控的。
That to to Adam's point about his lion in Colorado, it's so managed.
那只动物其实很可能已经被猎杀了,因为它一直在捕杀家畜。
That that that animal actually probably could have been killed off like, because it was killing livestock.
没错。
Yeah.
你懂我意思吧?
You know?
但在科罗拉多州猎杀狮子时,整个过程非常详细、有完整记录且可追踪。
But when you kill an a lion in Colorado, it's very detailed, very documented, and tracked.
就像在我狩猎狮子的区域,虽然我没猎杀到,但全年限额只能猎杀35头。
It's like you can only take like, in the unit I was hunting lion, I didn't kill one, but you could only kill 35 in the year.
是的。
Yep.
而且每次有狮子被捕获,他们都会登记、检查、记录所有信息,然后这就算作35头限额中的一头。
And every time a lion comes in, they they catalog it, check it, get it you know, all the information in there, and then that's one of the 35.
一旦达到35个配额指标,你就完成了。
Once you reach 35 quota, you're done.
你完成了。
You're done.
让我们客观看待这件事,因为如果这种情况不发生——顺便说一句,所有资金都会返还给州政府,用于野生动物保护官的开支。
So let's put this in perspective because if that doesn't happen and by the way, all that money goes back to the state, goes to game wardens.
这对所有人都有益。
It helps everybody.
这有助于保护野生动物。
It helps conservation.
如果没有这种制度,你知道会发生什么吗?
If you don't have that, you know what you have?
你就会面临日本现在的情况,那里正发生大规模的棕熊袭击事件。
You have what's going on in Japan, where Japan is having massive brown bear attacks.
就在去年,他们有一次捕杀行动。
So just last year, they had a kill.
我记得至少有1000头。
I think it was one it's at least 1,000.
我认为去年捕杀的熊超过1000头。
I think it was more than 1,000 bears last year.
没错。
Right.
而今年的预计数量将超过去年。
And this year is projected to be even higher than last year.
所以那些该死的军方熊
So the bears at the fucking military
是啊。
Yeah.
必须介入,他们正在对巨型棕熊开战。
Has to go in, and they're having a war on giant brown bears.
已经杀了多少人?今年到现在为止?
That are killing, I don't know, how many people already this year?
多得很。
A shit ton.
对。
Yeah.
多得很。
A shit ton.
确实如此。
They are.
杰米,把这个问题丢给我们的赞助商Perplexity。
Jamie, put that into Perplexity, our sponsor.
日本有多少人被灰熊杀死了?
How many people have been killed in Japan by grizzly bears?
或者说,它们不是灰熊,但本质上是棕熊。
Or well, they're not grizzly bears, but they're essentially brown bears.
是啊。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
棕熊。
Brown bear.
2025年棕熊袭击事件创纪录激增,造成至少13人死亡,200多人受伤。
Record surge of brown bear attacks in 2025 with at least thirteen fatalities and over two hundred injuries.
我靠。
Holy fuck.
这使它成为近年来熊袭击事件中死亡人数最多的一年。
Make making it the deadliest year for bear attacks in recent history.
大多数致命袭击发生在北海道户地区。
Majority of fatal attacks have occurred in Hodo Hokkaido.
在北海道地区,棕熊更为常见,袭击事件的激增促使政府采取紧急应对措施,包括在某些区域部署军事人员。
Hokkaido Hokkaido, where brown bears are more prevalent, and the number of attacks has prompted emergency responses, including the deployment of military personnel in some regions.
老兄,我一直在听蒙大拿州和怀俄明州的人说,我们看到的棕熊比以往任何时候都多。
Dude, I've been hearing people in Montana and people in Wyoming that have been saying, we're seeing more brown bears than ever before.
人们去打麋鹿时都被吓坏了。
Guys are going on elk hunts and get it freaked out.
你知道,他们得把这些该死的家伙从保护名单上除名。
You know, like, they have to delist these fucking things.
它们完全无所畏惧。
Like, they're totally fearless.
它们从未被猎杀过,所以对人类毫无畏惧。
They've they've never been hunted, so they have no fear of humans.
你听说过多少这样的情况:枪声一响,熊就出现了,因为它知道驼鹿或麋鹿被击倒了?
How many guys have you heard where the gun goes off and the bear shows up after the gun goes off because it knows that the elk is down or the moose is down?
就像晚餐铃一样。
Like a dinner bell.
就像晚餐铃一样。
Like a dinner bell.
是啊。
Yeah.
我飞往北海道的。
I flew into Haikai Kaido.
日本曾有一段时间允许外国人狩猎,但必须使用弓箭。
Japan had a period where they would let foreigners hunt, and it had to be of a bow.
当时我在那边追逐梅花鹿,完全不知道附近有棕熊。
And I was chasing seeker stags over there, and I had no idea that I had a brown bear at all.
我正穿过一片高大的芦苇地,芦苇高过头顶,里面只有一条动物踩出来的小径,是鹿群常走的路线。
And I was going through this big reedy area, like, you know, the reeds are up above your head, and there was just a game trail going in there, like, that the deer had been using.
当我穿过那里时,能看到前方逐渐开阔起来,像是一片略微平坦的区域,可能是鹿群曾经卧躺的地方。
And as I was going through there, I could see that it would it was starting to open up a little bit more like a flattened out section, maybe like where the deer had been bedded.
我走到那里,发现一只梅花鹿的肋骨全被啃食干净。
And I got in there, and there was a sika deer just like the rib cage all chewed out.
那是一片泥泞的大空地,那只棕熊曾在这里拖着鹿尸打滚。
And it was just a big muddy clearing where this brown bear had got in there and just like rolled around with this carcass.
但泥地上的爪印就是这样的。
But the prints in the mud were like that.
我完全不知道那里还有熊。
I had no I had no idea there was even bears there.
所以
So
等等。
Wait.
这是哪一年的事?
What year is this?
那大概是十年前或十一年前的事了。
It'd have to be ten or eleven years ago now.
但谷歌那时候已经存在了。
But Google is still around.
对吧?
Right?
是啊。
Yeah.
你没查过吗?
You didn't check?
你当时就没想过说,
You didn't go, hey.
“这地方有什么动物?”
What's in the area?
我当时
I was
本来就想抓只老鼠的。
already gonna wanna a mouse.
给装备商发消息说:老兄,这里有熊出没。
Messaging the outfitter and being like, dude, there's bears here.
看那只熊。
Look at that bear.
是啊。
Yeah.
然后他开始告诉我那里有世界上最大的棕熊
And then he he started telling me that that that some of the biggest brown bears there is
兄弟,那只熊把那家伙的车前盖都弄坏了。
Bro, that bear fucked up that
那是个大家伙。
guy's hood.
那是个大熊。
That's a big that's a big bear.
是啊。
Yeah.
但警方——因为我相信当时是支没有武装的警察队伍——他们遇到一头熊的问题,那头熊在那里杀了两名猎人,他不得不进去射杀这头熊。
But the police force, because I believe there was an unarmed police force at the time, they had an issue with a bear where it killed two hunters there, and he had to go in and shoot this bear.
他有张照片是在拖拉机上拍的,我不看那些血腥的照片,但他只是快速翻着手机。
He had photos on a tractor, and I don't do the gruesome photos, but he's just flicking through his phone.
下一张照片是个被棕熊袭击后脸部缺失的人。
And the next photo is a guy with his face missing from this brown bear attack.
还有另一张照片,当他进去射杀那头熊时,熊正在溪流里把那人按在水下,在水里啃食他。
And another photo, the bear when they when he went in to shoot the bear, the bear was in a stream holding the guy down in the water, eating him in the water.
哦。
Oh.
就是,嗯。
And it like, so yeah.
相当血腥。
Pretty gruesome.
所以这相当激烈。
So it's pretty full on.
但在那之前,我甚至不知道日本有棕熊。
But up until that point, I'd never even knew there was a brown bear in Japan.
嗯。
Mhmm.
老兄,在你带着弓箭去某个地方之前,这很合理。
Bro, before you go someplace with a bow That makes sense.
先简单上网搜一下。
Do a cursory Internet search.
我他妈太惊讶了。
I'm fucking surprised.
他们就像在说,得了吧。
They're like, come on.
你们有互联网吗?
You guys have the Internet?
闭嘴吧你。
Shut the fuck up.
你是要告诉我星链卫星的事情吗?
Do you tell me some Starlink thing's going by?
不是。
No.
不过在澳大利亚他们远远落后了。
They're they're way they're way behind in Australia though.
关于那个。
About that one.
他们刚通上网。
They just got the Internet.
这家伙是个旅行弓箭手,居然不事先查查有没有巨型怪物
This guy is a traveling bowhunter, and he doesn't check to see if there's enormous monster
游荡在同名水域里。
swimming in the same name.
关于未知的。
Of the unknown.
哦,真可爱。
Oh, that's cute.
真可爱。
That's cute.
看。
Look.
外面有太多未知的事物了。
There's plenty of unknown out there.
你知道吗?
You know?
你不需要再添乱了。
You don't need to add to it.
有一个
There's a
一切都在消失。
It's all disappearing.
因为互联网的存在,所有的未知都消失了。
All unknowns disappear because of the Internet.
一点点。
A little bit.
关于日本故事的另一个层面是他们不得不动用军队的原因,是因为所有的猎人都逐渐老去。
Another layer to that Japan story is the reason why they have to deploy the military is because all the hunters are aging out.
那里原本有猎人,但由于狩猎对下一代来说正在逐渐消亡,猎人数量不足,所以他们不得不让军队介入。
So there was hunters there, but because hunting is kinda like this dying thing for this next generation, there's not enough hunters, so they have to get the military involved.
否则,本该是猎人去处理,你知道的,有人过去那边,他们讨论过,我知道有美国人自愿去做这件事,但问题的另一部分是下一代根本不狩猎了。
Otherwise, it would be hunters like, you know, you going over there, and they've talked about, like I mean, I know there's Americans who had volunteered to do it, but that's another part of it is this next generation just isn't hunting.
我还有个问题。
I have another question.
杰米,请把这个输入到Perplexity里。
Jamie, put this into perplexity, please.
2024年加州有多少头美洲狮被用捕食标签猎杀?
How many mountain lions were killed with depredation tags in 2024 in California?
因为我在一个论坛上看到的,所以肯定没错。
Because what I had read on a forum, so it has to be correct.
肯定都是专家。
Must be guys are all experts.
哦,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
他们是有效的。
They're valid.
我读到用捕食标签猎杀的美洲狮数量,和专家用狗围捕的数量相当。
I had read that an equal number of mountain lions had been killed with depredation tags by, like, experts with dogs, like, to bring them in, than if they'd given tags out.
所以如果他们发放标签让人们猎杀美洲狮,被猎杀的数量会和现在必须捕杀的数量完全相同。
So if they'd given tags out and let people mountain lion hunt, you would have the exact same amount of mountain lions that they had to kill.
不仅如此,还能获得收入。
And instead of that, you would have revenue.
是啊。
Yeah.
钱在流动
Money going
而不是支付。
instead of paying.
恰恰相反。
The opposite.
对。
Yep.
没错。
Right.
而不是付费。
Instead of paying.
还有肉的收集,这是显而易见的。
And the collection of the meat, obviously.
加州尚未公布2025年的完整总数,但截至2025年7月的最佳数据显示,2020年至少有167头美洲狮因掠夺许可被猎杀,2022年则有166头,近年来年猎杀数量均超过100头。
California has not yet published a full twenty twenty five total, but the best available data as of July 2025 shows at least a 167 mountain lions reported taken under depredation permits in 2020 and one sixty '6 in 2022 with annual totals of over a 100 in recent years.
所以他们每年至少要猎杀100头美洲狮。
So every year, they have to kill kill at least a 100 mountain lions.
是的。
Yeah.
可能还多不少。
Probably quite a bit more.
看起来是多67头,66头的样子。
It looks like 67 more, 66 more.
而且我认为之后数量只会增加。
And I would say it's only went up since then.
没错。
Yeah.
嗯,问题是他们根本没采取任何措施控制种群数量。
Well, the thing is, like, they're doing nothing to curb the population.
问题是,人们会说,哦,没关系。
And this is the thing is, like, people go, oh, it's okay.
让自然顺其自然吧。
Let nature do its thing.
不。
No.
它不会顺其自然的。
It doesn't do its thing.
它会咬死你的狗。
It kills your dog.
明白吗?
Okay?
是啊。
Yeah.
他们在旧金山湾区发现的一件事是,当射杀这些美洲狮后,对其饮食进行分析的结果。
One of things they found out in San Francisco in the Bay Area was when they do shoot these mountain lions, they've done an analysis of their diet.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
其中50%是狗和猫。
It's 50% dogs and cats.
哇。
Wow.
它们50%的食物来源是人们的宠物。
50% of their diet is eating people's pets.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以它们专门猎食人们的宠物。
So they're hunting people's pets.
这意味着如果你是个爱狗人士,你就是在纵容一个怪物吃掉你的狗,只因你认为这是善待自然的正确做法。
That means you are if you're a dog lover, you're allowing a monster to eat your dog because you think that's the right thing to do and to be kind with nature.
嘿。
Hey.
哟。
Wee.
不。
No.
你必须猎杀它们。
You have to hunt them.
你得让它们滚得远远的,并保持它们的健康种群数量。
You have to get them the fuck away from you and keep a healthy population of them.
如果你不这么做,最终会反噬你自己。
And if you don't do that, it comes back to bite you in the dick.
杰米,这里还有一项搜索。
Here's here's one other search, Jamie.
你能查到俄勒冈州合法猎杀了多少只美洲狮吗?
Can you see how many mountain lions were taken in Oregon legally?
因为那就像俄勒冈州的——当然就在加州北边。
Because that would be like Oregon's, of course, just right north of California.
我们来对比一下允许狩猎的州的合法猎捕数据。
Let's compare the legal harvest in in a a state that hunt.
我们不能使用猎犬,但见到它们时可以直接猎杀。
We can't use dogs, but you can kill them when you see them.
你可以购买一张狩猎许可证,在
You can buy a tag in the
狩猎季节。
season.
那么,如果不能使用猎犬,猎杀它们会非常困难,对吧?
Well, that's then it's very difficult to kill them, right, if you can't use dogs?
为了做到这一点,他们必须全年开放狩猎季,只希望有足够的猎杀量,但之后仍需处理破坏性捕杀。
The season to do that, they have to have the season open all year, and they just hope enough for getting killed, but then they still have to kill depredation.
这种情况是不是你需要额外购买一张山狮狩猎许可证,就像备用标签那样,以防万一遇到?
And is that a situation where you you buy, like, a mountain lion tag, like, just an extra tag, and you just have it just in case you run into one?
所以如果你在野外猎麋鹿,但随身带着山狮许可证。
So So if you're out in the wilderness and you're hunting elk, but you have a mountain lion tag.
对。
Yeah.
就是这样。
That's it.
所以我们希望,你看,如果你遇到的话,我手上有熊、狮子、鹿和麋鹿的猎捕许可证。
So we we were hoping, you know, if you see one basically, I have a bear tag, lion tag, deer, and elk.
文章说俄勒冈州每年猎杀的美洲狮数量远超加州,但俄勒冈的数据主要来自运动狩猎和机构管控,而非损害控制许可证。
It says Oregon kills far more cougars each year than California, but those Oregon numbers can come mainly from sport hunting and agency control, not from depredation tags.
哦,等一下。
Oh, wait a minute.
机构管控才是我们关注的重点,不是损害控制。
Agency control is what we're looking at, not depredation.
那么这里的数字是多少?
So what is the numbers here?
160
One sixty
现在重新表述这个问题。
Reword the question now.
好的。
Yeah.
让我们重新表述问题,询问加州有多少只动物被机构管控所杀。
Let's reword the question and ask how many were killed in California from agency control.
嗯。
Mhmm.
把那个加进去。
Put that in there.
加州有多少只美洲狮是通过机构管控被杀的?
How many mountain lions were killed in California through agency control?
因为我们之前只看捕杀标签,那是猎人或者农民获得的。
Because we were just looking at depredation tags, is like what a hunter or, excuse me, a farmer gets.
上面说在俄勒冈州我们可以捕杀970只,但他们从未捕杀过那么多。
So it says in Oregon that we could kill 970, but that we they never kill that many.
明白了。
Okay.
他们并未公布一份明确标注为机构控制猎杀山狮的完整全州统计数据。
They did not publish a clean statewide tally labeled specifically as agency controlled mountain lion kills.
而当前的官方表格将大多数致命移除归入损害许可类别,而非单独列出机构控制类别。
And current official tables group most lethal removals under depredation permits rather than separate agency control category.
因此,目前没有公开的单一数字能说明仅通过机构控制猎杀了多少只山狮。
As a result, there's no single publicly available number that states how many mountain lions were killed through agency control alone.
我们直接把这个加进去吧。
Let's just put this in.
2024年加州有多少只山狮被猎杀?
How many mountain lions were killed in California in 2024?
就这样。
Just period.
我们就直接问这个问题。
Let's just ask that question.
好的。
Yeah.
我甚至不知道我们该去哪里获取这些数据。
I don't even know where we'd get this data.
我不知道。
I don't know.
那应该是渔业和野生动物部门负责的。
It'd have to be fish and game.
20?
20?
这完全说不通。
That doesn't make any sense.
哦,所以他们声称这个数字不包括车辆导致的死亡,但这不属实,因为他们刚才明明说有100起...好吧。
Oh, so they're saying these fig this figure does not include deaths from vehicles, but that's not true because they just said earlier that it was a 100 and okay.
480起牲畜捕杀事件。
480 depredation incidents.
以及222份捕杀许可证。
And 222 depredation permits.
在这些许可证中,有52份授权了致命捕获,而实际上报告显示有20条山猫在掠夺许可证下被致命捕获。
Out of those permits, 52 authorized lethal take and 20 mountain lines were actually reported as lethally taken on depredation permits.
这很奇怪。
That's weird.
这和我们之前得到的数据完全不同。
This is totally different numbers than it was given us before.
现在它只说有52份授权了致命捕获。
Now So it's only saying it was 52 authorized lethal ones.
是啊。
Yeah.
我不知道。
I don't know.
节日季正热闹非凡,而那些企图窃取你数据和个人信息的'格林奇'们也蠢蠢欲动。
The holidays are in full swing, and so are the Grinches out there trying to steal your data and personal information.
但有个简单易行的方法可以保护自己——那就是使用ExpressVPN。
But there's a simple and easy way to protect yourself, and that's with ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN是一款能隐藏您IP地址,并将100%在线活动通过安全加密服务器进行转接的应用程序。
ExpressVPN is an app that hides your IP address and reroutes 100% of your online activity through secure encrypted servers.
其顶尖加密技术确保您的在线活动对贪婪的数据中介不可见,并防止黑客窃取您的敏感财务数据,即使在未加密的公共WiFi上也能安全无忧。
Their best in class encryption ensures that your online activity remains invisible to greedy data brokers and keeps hackers from getting ahold of your sensitive financial data even on unsecured public WiFi.
现在,这款被The Verge和CNET专家评为第一的VPN提供三种不同方案,让您自由定制使用体验。
And right now, the VPN that's rated number one by the experts at The Verge and CNET is offering three different plans allowing you to customize your experience.
基础方案每月低至3.49美元起。
Their basic plan starts as low as $3.49 a month.
每天花费不到12美分。
That's less than 12¢ a day.
您既能低价保护在线数据,还能有余钱购买礼物和蛋奶酒。
You could protect your online data for cheap and still have money for gifts and eggnog.
若想以史上最低价获取ExpressVPN,并额外获得四个月服务时长。
So if you want to get ExpressVPN at its lowest price ever, plus four months extra of service.
只需点击横幅广告或访问expressvpn.com/rogan。
Just tap the banner or go to expressvpn.com/rogan.
再次强调,访问expressvpn.com/rogan即可享受低至每月3.49美元的价格,外加额外四个月服务时长,网址expressvpn.com/rogan。
Again, that's expressvpn.com/rogan for a price as low as $3.49 a month, plus four extra months of service, expressvpn.com/rogan.
若您通过YouTube观看,扫描屏幕二维码或点击描述区链接可额外获得四个月服务。
And if you're watching on YouTube, you can get four extra months by scanning the QR code on screen or by clicking the link in the description.
我觉得
I think
噢噢,说同意。
Oh oh, say okay.
文件显示52份许可证授权了猎杀行为。
It says of the permits, 52 were authorized to kill them.
所以写着'致命性捕获'。
So it says lethal take.
即授权猎杀,其中20例被报告实际致死。
So it's authorized to kill them, and twenty were actually reported as lethally killed.
所以他们声称只有20例。
So they're saying it's only twenty.
这听起来有点奇怪。
That seems cooch.
但那是由牧场主来执行猎杀。
But that is that's for, like, a ranch owner to do the killing.
好的。
Okay.
所以他们他们说,嘿。
So they they say, hey.
这头狮子已经咬死了我的480头小牛,其中有222次,他们批准了。
This lion's been killing my calves 480 times, and 222 of those, they said, okay.
去杀了那头
Go ahead and kill the
狮子。
lion.
好的。
Okay.
对。
Right.
所以这是发放的许可,而不是由机构来进行捕杀工作。
So this is permits that were released rather than the agency doing the depredation work.
对。
Right.
所以你要把这个总数加到我们已有的另一个数字上。
So you you would add this total to the other number we have.
还得考虑掠夺问题,你得明白这些都是牧场主。
Because the depredation thing too, you gotta think it's ranchers.
对吧?
Right?
所以这些家伙都身处荒郊野外。
So these guys are all out in the middle of nowhere.
不过他们列出的许多掠夺行为,可能就是我们讨论的旧金山那种情况——他们发现狮子在吃人们的猫
A lot of the depredations though that they might be listing is what we're talking about with San Francisco where they found that they're eating people's cats
是啊。
Yeah.
还有狗。
And dogs.
所以他们可能会遭受损失。
So maybe they get depredations.
但你不能把这些东西发给该死的房主。
It's not like but you you can't give it out to the fucking homeowner.
不行。
No.
是啊。
Yeah.
看来你只把这些标签发给牧场主。
That that would So you only give those tags out to ranchers, it seems like.
对。
Yeah.
给那些拥有牲畜的人
To people that have livestock
造成掠夺行为的可能是某个政府人员。
that's doing of the depredation is probably done some sort of a government guy.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
他们会用别的词来称呼这种行为,而不是掠夺。
They would call it they would call it something other than depredation.
你觉得他会用狗吗?
Do you think he uses dogs?
你认为他们是怎么抓到他的?
How do you think they get him?
是的。
Yeah.
或者用陷阱。
Or snare.
就像在俄勒冈州,韦恩处理过这种情况,人们丢失了山羊、小牛,类似绵羊之类的牲畜,然后他们会允许你用陷阱捕捉。
Like in Oregon, Wayne has done this where people, they're losing their goats, their calves, something like sheep, something like that, and then they'll let you snare it.
所以你可以进去。
So you can go in there.
你要拍下被杀动物的照片。
You take pictures of the animals that are killed.
而且另一种设陷阱的方式很残忍。
And another Snaring is brutal.
是的。
Yeah.
或者用捕兽夹。
Or trap.
捕兽夹。
Trap.
基本上就是陷阱。
Basically, trap.
这是一种足夹陷阱。
It's a it's a foothold.
对。
Yeah.
在德克萨斯州,他们像对待郊狼一样对待它们。
In Texas, they treat them like coyotes.
没错。
Yeah.
直接干掉它们。
You just whack them.
是啊。
Yeah.
好吧
Well
我认为就该这么做,因为它们实在太难发现了。
I think that's the way to go because I think they're so hard to see.
情况不一样。
It's different.
很难找到。
Hard to find.
政治立场不同。
Different politics.
在我所有的狩猎经历中,可能只见过两只,还是在自然环境中偶然遇到的。
I've seen maybe two in all the hunting that I've done, just naturally in the wild.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你本可以见到更多,但数量确实不多。
And you would have seen more, but it's not a big number.
它们确实存在,只是太狡猾了。
They're out there, but they're just so sneaky.
哦,它们简直狡猾得要命。
Oh, they're so fucking sneaky.
我们见过,我给你讲过那个故事。
We saw I told you the story.
我们在犹他州和科尔顿一起见过一只。
We saw the one in Utah with Colton.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
超级大的一只。
Huge one.
就像那只一样。
Like that one.
它啊,差不多和你那只一样大。
He was, like, as big as yours.
那简直太他妈吓人了。
It was fucking terrifying.
在车里,距离30码远,我都快吓尿了。
Inside of a car, 30 yards away, and I'm shitting my pants.
是啊。
Yeah.
我甚至都不...是啊。
I'm not even Yeah.
而且我们带着武器。
And we're armed.
对啊。
Yeah.
你懂吧?
You know?
我们还带着弓箭。
And we have bows.
我们有
We have
你知道吗?
you know?
俄勒冈州、加利福尼亚州和德克萨斯州之间的区别在于,德克萨斯州可以像射杀郊狼一样射杀他们,这就是政治。
The the difference between Oregon and California and Texas, you know, Texas being able to shoot them like coyotes is that's politics.
你知道吗?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
当然,西海岸是自由派的。
Of course, the West Coast is liberal.
不过,犹他州改变了这一点。
Well, Utah changed it, though.
犹他州现在对待他们就像对待郊狼一样。
Utah has it now like coyotes.
完美。
Perfect.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
就应该这样
It that's how it should
我认为背后需要有管理机制。
I think there has to be, like, management behind it.
我甚至不知道在犹他州是否还需要狩猎许可证。
I don't even know if you have to have a tag in Utah anymore.
我们查查看。
Let's find that out.
把这个搜索任务记下来。
Put that search in.
在犹他州猎杀山狮需要许可证吗?
Do you need a tag to get to hunt mountain lion in Utah?
也许他们只是向任何想要的人发放现成许可证,同时仍在收取费用,这样最理想。
Maybe they just give out over the counter tags to anybody who wants them, and they're still collecting revenue, which is ideal.
那是最好的
That's the best
方式
way to
了。
do it.
是啊。
Yeah.
如果数量足够多的话,确实。
And if the numbers are great enough Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
但是
That's But
但德克萨斯州连这个都不做。
but Texas doesn't even do that.
他们直接说,不。
They go, no.
我们不想掺和。
We don't wanna get involved.
你们尽管去射杀它们。
Just you go ahead and shoot them.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且它就在你家后院,是个该死的怪物。
And it's a fucking monster in your backyard.
是啊。
Yeah.
这话出自一个深爱它们的人之口。
This is coming from someone who loves them.
是啊。
Yeah.
我爱它们。
I love them.
我爱
I love
山狮。
mountain lions.
它们太神奇了。
They're amazing.
好吧。
Okay.
是的。
Yes.
你必须持有有效的犹他州狩猎或狩猎钓鱼组合许可证才能猎杀美洲狮,但不需要单独的山狮标签。
You must have a valid Utah hunting or combination hunting fishing license to hunt mountain lions, but you do not need a separate cougar tag.
好的。
Okay.
所以它就像郊狼一样。
So it is like a coyote.
是的。
Yeah.
所以持证猎人可以全年猎杀,只需在猎杀后48小时内完成登记。
So it's year round harvest for licensed hunters, and you just have to get it checked in after you kill
没错。
Right.
在四十八小时内。
Within forty eight hours.
这也很明智。
Which is also smart.
是的。
Yeah.
因为他们想知道它之前吃了什么。
Because they wanna know what it's been eating.
现在这是
Now that's
正确的做法。
how you do it.
这就是唐纳德·帕尔默
That's what Donald Palmer
的正确做法。
how you do it.
犹他州,干得漂亮。
Utah, way to go.
做得好,犹他州。
Good job, Utah.
这才是正确的做法。
The right way to do it.
当然,你应该要有狩猎许可证。
And, of course, you should have a hunting license.
是啊。
Yeah.
我觉得在德州打猎也得有许可证才行。
I think you have to have one in Texas as well to hunt anything.
说到这个...其实不是这样的。
This talking about this this Actually, that's not true.
对吧?
Right?
什么?
What?
我现在也在想这个问题。
Now I'm thinking that.
不。
No.
我觉得在德克萨斯州,猎杀外来物种甚至不需要狩猎许可证。
I think in Texas, you don't even need a hunting license to hunt exotics.
不。
No.
如果是私人领地上的就不需要。
Not if they're on a private.
对。
Right.
我觉得你可以直接去猎杀它们。
I think you just go hunt them.
是的。
Yep.
没错。
Yeah.
对。
Right.
好的。
Okay.
说到不同地区的政策,这让我想起不列颠哥伦比亚省禁止了灰熊狩猎。
Talking about politics in different areas, it reminds me of in BC, they outlawed grizzly hunting.
就在最近,可能是上周,一只灰熊袭击了一个学校团体。
And just just recently, maybe last week, you know, a grizzly attacked a school group.
哦,我
Oh, I've
看到过这个新闻。
read about that.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
这又是另一回事了。
That that's another thing.
城市里的人掌握着大量省级投票权,但在这里州级决策中,城市才是决定性因素,而城里人根本不知道荒野里
So where in the cities who control a lot of the voting power of the that's a province, but states here is that the city's determinant, and people living in the cities don't know what the fuck's
发生了什么
going on in
事情。
the wilderness.
所以他们投票。
So they vote.
哦,我超爱狮子。
Oh, I I love lions.
我爱灰熊。
I love grizzly bear.
我爱狼。
I love wolves.
我们需要更多这样的动物。
We need to have more of them.
与此同时,山区的人们正在应对这些麻烦。
Meanwhile, the people out in the mountains are actually dealing with this shit.
是啊。
Yeah.
所以温哥华,你知道的,如果我们特别谈论BC省,温哥华基本上就是为不列颠哥伦比亚省做决定的。
And so Vancouver, you know, if we're talking BC specifically, Vancouver pretty much makes the decisions for for British Columbia.
是啊。
Yeah.
他们说不再猎杀灰熊了,现在灰熊就失控了。
They said no more grizzly hunting, and now it's just, you know, grizzly bear out of control.
你见过我的朋友迈克·霍克里奇吗?
Did you ever meet my friend Mike Hockridge?
是啊。
Yeah.
我们去吃了晚餐
We went to dinner at
没错
That's right.
有一次打完架之后
After a fight once.
没错
That's right.
在拉斯维加斯的一家牛排馆
One of the steak houses in Vegas.
对吧?
Right?
是的
Yep.
迈克人很好
Mike's great.
他和本·奥布莱恩曾带我去猎过一次驼鹿。
And he and Ben O'Brien took me on a moose hunt once.
嗯。
Mhmm.
他告诉我那是在灰熊禁令之前的事。
And he was telling me that this was before the grizzly bear ban.
嗯。
Mhmm.
他说,那里的熊太多了,他不得不在六英尺外射杀了一头。
He was like, there's so many of them, and he had to shoot one from six feet away.
有一头熊正在闯入小木屋,他不得不在六英尺外射杀了它。
One was breaking into a cabin, and he had to shoot it from six feet away.
嗯。
Mhmm.
老兄,那里的熊太可怕了。
Dude, like, they're terrifying up there.
是啊。
Yeah.
那里的数量太多了,而且到处都有狼群。
They have so many of them, and they have wolves everywhere.
我们偶然发现了一处狼群捕杀的现场。
We stumbled on a wolf kill.
我们到达那里时。
We got there.
你知道吗?
You know?
那大概是一天前的痕迹。
It was probably a day old.
我也不确定。
I don't know.
但现场只剩下毛发。
But it was nothing but hair.
那件事真的让我很震惊。
That was the thing that shocked me.
它用的是驼鹿吗?
It was Did it use the moose?
小驼鹿。
Calf.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
而且那里除了一堆毛发什么都没有。
And it was there was nothing but hair.
那才是最奇怪的地方。
That was what was weird.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我没想到会看到这么多毛发。
It's like I didn't anticipate seeing so much hair.
嗯。
Mhmm.
就像,驼鹿的毛发到处都是。
Like, the moose hair was everywhere.
是啊。
Yeah.
简直无处不在。
Just everywhere.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我原以为会像一具动物尸体,但实际上基本上只剩骨头了。
I thought it'd be like a dead animal, but it was just basically bones.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且骨头的角落里还残留着一点点肉,你知道的,还有毛发散落各处。
And there was, like, a tiny bit of meat on, you know, corners of the bones and hair everywhere.
是啊。
Yeah.
就像它们突然,砰的一声。
It was just like they were like, pow.
就像是,它们就像,
That's Like, they're like, like,
直接撕开驼鹿的头盖骨,还咳出毛发。
Just tearing into this moose cap and coughing up hair.
是啊。
Yeah.
我在那儿的时候没看到一只。
I didn't see one when I was up there.
嗯。
Mhmm.
不过我觉得我们在约翰和珍家的时候确实在远处看到过一只。
Although I think we did see one in the distance when we're at John and Jen's place.
我们看见一只动物,起初以为是熊或狼,它从路上跑过去了。
We saw one with thought it was a bear or we thought it was a wolf run across the road.
当时我不是和你在一起,就是和本在一起。
I was either with you or I was with Ben.
是啊。
Yeah.
我不记得是和谁了,但我已经很久没见过狼了。
I don't remember who it was, but I've never seen a wolf in a while.
就像,一只
Like, a
真正的,绝对的,比如,看着它。
real, like, absolute, like, look at him.
天啊。
Holy shit.
是只狼。
It's a wolf.
是啊。
Yeah.
对啊。
Yeah.
它们会用某种方式盯着你看。
They look at you in a certain way.
哦,兄弟。
Oh, bro.
比如,我最早去加拿大的几次旅行之一是在西北地区,我当时真的以为是驯鹿从河里走过来——那些狼的颜色和驯鹿太像了。
Like, the one of the first trips I ever did to Canada was up in Northwest Territories, And I actually thought it was caribou coming down the river, like, just the color of the wolves, similar to a caribou.
后来我才意识到是狼群,同行的伙伴还说‘哦,那是一群狼’。
And then I worked out that wolves, and the guy that I was with, he's like, oh, it's a pack of wolves.
我当时就问‘我能召唤它们过来吗?’
And I'm like, can I call them in?
天啊。
Oh god.
他是亚当·格林特里,怎么了
He's Adam Greentree, what's wrong with
你?
you?
他就说,是啊。
He's like, yeah.
然后我靠着一棵树,开始模仿我在澳大利亚用来召唤狐狸或野狗的叫声,结果整个狼群都过来了。
And then I got up against a tree, and I just started doing, like, a call that I do for, like, a fox or a wild dog back in Australia, and this whole pack come in.
像受伤的兔子那样叫吗?
Like a wounded rabbit?
你从没见过它们那样冲过来。
You've never seen them come in.
它们就在我们视线范围内出现了。
They were, like, up in our vision up there.
是啊。
Yeah.
就像一只叫'痛苦兔子'的兔子。
Like a rabbit called distressed rabbit.
转眼间,它们就这样
And the next minute, they was just like
就在那儿。
Right there.
它们完全包围了我们,然后冲了过来。
They were fully surrounding us and just come in.
是啊。
Yeah.
那简直太酷了。
It was it was freaking cool.
但我记得它们那时能完全看清我,却依然像在透过我看东西。
But I just remember they could fully see me at that point, and they were still just, like, looking through me.
我当时就想,好吧。
And I was like, yeah.
让我想想。
Let's see.
兄弟,你听过达德利的故事吗?
Bro, you ever hear Dudley's story?
就是达德利和他在BC省(我记得是BC省)一起的那个家伙。
When Dudley Dudley and some guy that he was with in BC I think it was BC.
我相当确定。
I'm pretty sure.
哦不对。
Or no.
是在阿尔伯塔省。
It was Alberta.
他们杀了一只——我觉得是——我觉得是只驼鹿。
They killed a I think it was a I think it was an elk.
但他们杀死它时,几乎就在狼窝的正上方,就在那里。
But when they killed it, they killed it essentially on top of where the wolf's den, like, right there.
狼群开始包围他们,而向导的步枪里只剩一发子弹。
And wolves started circling around them, and the guide had, like, one round in his rifle.
达德利只剩两三支箭,他们被狼群团团围住。
And Dudley had, like, two arrows or three arrows left, and they're surrounded by wolves.
达德利用弓箭射中了两只狼,向导用步枪打死了一只。
And Dudley shot two of them with a bow and arrow, and the the the guide shot one with a rifle.
他们总共射杀三只狼。
They shot three wolves.
三只狼。
Three wolves.
他说当时狼群正在包围他们。
He he said there was like, they were surrounding.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
他说这是他这辈子经历过最他妈诡异的事。
He said it was the freakiest fucking thing he's ever experienced.
是啊。
Yeah.
那感觉肯定糟透了。
It wouldn't have been a great feeling.
他在播客里讲了这个故事,简直就像在说——去他妈的,这也太吓人了。
He told the story on the podcast, and it was just it's like, fuck that, man.
你他妈就剩两颗子弹了,混蛋。
You only have two bullets, you fucking asshole.
到底有什么毛...
Like, what is wrong with
病?
you?
一辈子就两颗子弹。
Two bullets in one life.
你说什么?
What do you what?
你他妈的在干什么,老兄?
What the fuck are you doing, man?
你知道那里有公牛
You know there's bulls
在外面。
out there.
有一年在新墨西哥杀了一头公牛,我是傍晚时分杀的。
Killed a bull in New Mexico one year, and I killed it late in the afternoon.
所以我们进行了打包搬运。
So we did a pack out.
这就要回到之前说的美洲狮故事了。
This is just going back to the mountain lion story.
我们进行了夜间打包搬运,戴着头灯在黑暗中返回。
We took we did a pack out with me, went back in in the dark with head torches.
我们走进去时,看到几双眼睛之类的,结果只是些骡鹿之类的动物。
And as we're walking in, seen a couple of eyes or whatever, and it was just like deer, mule deer or something like that.
然后我就想,哦,前面又有一只鹿。
And then I'm like, oh, there's another deer up in front of us.
等我们走近些,发现那双眼睛的位置太高了。
And as we got closer, the the eyes were too high.
当时就觉得不对劲。
And it's just like, no.
那不是鹿,是只美洲狮在树上。
That's not a deer, and it was a mountain lion up in the tree.
它就那样直接蹲在树上。
Like, it was right up in the tree.
猎物就在那儿。
There was the kill there.
那头狮子一直待在树上,直到我们取走更多肉并打包离开。
That lion stayed in the tree while we grabbed more meat and packed it out.
你们拿了它的猎物?
You grabbed his meat?
对。
Yeah.
那只山狮的肉?
The mountain lion's meat?
嗯,那是它的猎物。
Well, it was his kill.
哦,那是你的猎物。
Oh, it was your kill.
是我的猎物。
Was my kill.
哦。
Oh.
我当时正回去取肉,还以为那是一双鹿的眼睛。
And I was going back in for it and just thinking it was a set of deer eyes.
我们走近时,发现那双眼睛居然在树上。
And as we're walking up, the eyes were, like, up in the tree.
所以我只见过两只。
And That's like so I've only seen two.
那是其中一只,而且是在黑暗中。
That's one of them, and it was in the dark.
我发誓如果是白天,我肯定能在我的整个猎区看到一只。
And I swear if it was daylight, I would have seen one in my whole entire hunting tree.
看过Cam兄弟在Instagram上的故事吗?
See Cam's brother's story on on Instagram?
天啊。
Oh my god.
Cam的兄弟晚上在加利福尼亚州深夜跑步。
Cam's brother was running late at night in California at night in California.
我们要播放它吗?
And should we play it?
好的。
Yeah.
我们在节目里放过这段吗?
Did we ever play it on the show?
我觉得可能放过。
I think we might have.
可能是放过的。
We might have.
你们放了吗?
Did you?
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
我知道你提到过这件事。
It's I know you mentioned it.
太他妈吓人了。
Fucking terrifying.
是啊。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
太可怕了。
It's terrifying.
在澳大利亚也见过那种情况。
Seen that in Australia, by way.
你弟弟叫什么名字来着?
What's your brother's name again?
泰勒。
Taylor.
泰勒,就像T尖刺
Taylor's it's like t spike
哦,是的。
on Yeah.
泰勒。
Taylor.
所以是我继父和我妈妈生了两个孩子,泰勒和梅根。
So it's my it's my stepdad and mom had two kids, Taylor and Megan.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
那是我的弟弟和妹妹。
Those are my brothers brother and sister.
而且他还跑超级马拉松。
And then he does ultras too.
对吧?
Right?
他其实真的很厉害。
He's he's actually really good.
是啊。
Yeah.
很好。
Good.
他看起来像是那种非要得手不可的人。
He seemed like one of them dudes who had to get it in.
不是。
No.
他是...你懂的吧?
He's You know?
他只能在晚上抽时间训练。
He had to get it in at night.
他去年刚参加了一场300英里的比赛。
He he did a 300 mile race just last year.
他参赛当然是想赢,但最终获得了第二名。
He got he's competing trying to win the thing, of course, but got second.
哇。
Wow.
亚利桑那怪兽300英里赛
The Arizona monster 300.
太疯狂了
That's insane.
天啊
God.
所以
So
光是想想我的髋部就疼
that's That hurts my hips
还有我的关节
and my joints
这就是他的水平
just That's the level he's at.
300英里还是300公里?
300 miles or 300 kilometers?
英里。
Miles.
这让情况糟糕多了。
That makes it so much worse.
你刚才在想公里吧。
You were thinking about kilometers.
我以为你现在已经是美国人了。
I I thought you're an American now.
我们没把你转化过来吗?
Didn't we convert you?
是啊。
Yeah.
前几天晚上还试图教你英寸来着。
Were trying to teach you inches the other night.
不知怎么的,在我嘴唇上。
On my lip for some reason.
这是美国特色,你们有选择购买的权利
It's an American You guys have an option buy
在那边可能是非法的
It's probably illegal over there.
很可能
Probably.
很可能
Probably.
是啊
Yeah.
他们会没收的
They'll take it away.
政府也控制不了
Governments can't control it.
没错
Yeah.
这效果怎么样?
How's that working out?
你可以这么做,但必须戴口罩。
You can you can do that, but you have to wear a mask.
你找到泰勒的视频了吗?
Did you find Taylor's video?
我想应该在他的Instagram上。
It's on I think it's on his Instagram.
是的。
Yeah.
确实。
It is.
绝对是。
It's definitely.
我之前可能给你发过?
Did I send it to you at one point in time maybe?
我刚找到一个你谈论这个的视频。
I just found a video of you talking about it.
没有。
No.
除非他删掉了。
It's unless he took it down.
我觉得他没删。
I don't think he took it down.
他的Instagram账号是什么?
What is his Instagram handle?
是t spike之类的。
It's t spike something like that.
T spike什么的。
T spike something.
对。
Yeah.
我来找找看。
I'll find it.
T spike 三百英里。
T spike three hundred miles.
在300英里比赛中获得第二名的是
Coming in second place in 300 miles is
太疯狂了。
That's insane.
是啊。
Yeah.
那么,他和第一名之间相差多少?
And meanwhile, how how much difference was there between him and number one?
我想大概有几个小时吧。
I think a couple hours probably.
天啊。
Oh god.
哇。
Wow.
是啊。
Yeah.
太疯狂了。
That's insane.
天啊。
God.
但这花了
But it took a
哦天啊。
Oh god.
我想他用了88小时完成。
I think he did it in eighty eight hours.
这太离谱了,老兄。
That is nuts, man.
这真是下了狠功夫。
That's a serious effort.
是啊。
Yeah.
这确实是下了狠功夫。
That is a serious effort.
世上确实有些怪人。
There's some there's some freaks out there for sure.
我总有一天会做到的。
I'll do it one day.
他就是其中之一。
He's one of them.
你真有打算哪天去尝试吗?
Are you gonna do it one day for real?
对啊。
Yeah.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。