本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
乔·罗根播客。
Joe Rogan podcast.
去看看吧。
Check it out.
乔·罗根体验。
The Joe Rogan experience.
展示我的一天。
Showing my day.
晚上听乔·罗根播客。
Joe Rogan podcast by night.
一整天。
All day.
在这里感觉真不真实。
It's surreal being here.
是吗?
Is it?
是的
Yeah.
我已经听了这个节目好几年了。
I've been listening to the show for years.
嗯,我也看了你的节目好几年了。
Well, I've been watching your show for years.
对
Yeah.
我们在录吗,杰米?
Are we rolling, Jamie?
好了。
Alright.
太棒了。
Beautiful.
我超爱你的节目。
I love your fucking show.
太棒了。
It's great.
哦,谢谢,老兄。
Oh, thanks, man.
真的太棒了,老兄。
It's really awesome, man.
说实话,我还没看过《法警》。
It's been well, I haven't watched Marshals yet.
现在播出了吗?
Is it out now?
播出了。
It is.
什么时候播出的?
When did it come out?
3月1日。
March 1.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
所以他们刚播出了第二集。
So they just had the second episode air.
我喜欢一口气看完,老兄。
I like to binge, man.
我喜欢
I like
等
to wait
再等一会儿
and Wait a little
然后。
bit then.
保持离线。
Stay offline.
我喜欢坐下来一口气看完。
I like to sit down and binge them.
当然。
For sure.
是的。
Yeah.
但《黄石》太棒了。
But Yellowstone's fucking awesome.
这真是个超棒的剧。
It's such a great show.
你有想到它会变成现在这样吗?
Did you have any idea it was gonna be what it is?
不是没有。
Not no.
我觉得没人料到过。
I don't think anybody did.
我确信它一定会找到观众。
I thought it would find an audience for sure.
我的意思是,当时泰勒真的很火。
I mean, Taylor was really, you know, hot at the time.
他曾经获得过奥斯卡提名,所以我有点惊讶他居然会去写电视剧。
He'd he'd he'd been nominated for Oscars, and I was kinda, like, surprised he was even writing a television show.
他在电影圈里简直太红了。
He was just, like, so hot in the the film business.
这家伙到底是怎么睡得着觉的?
How the fuck does that guy even sleep?
我不知道啊,老兄。
I don't know, man.
他哪来的时间?
Where does he have the time?
每次我在新闻里看到,或者听说他又在拍新剧、做新项目,我都想问:你怎么可能做完这么多事?
Every time I look in the news or there's a new show that he's doing, a new thing he's doing, it's like, how are you doing all this?
这很了不起。
It's impressive.
你知道吗?
You know?
感觉像疯了一样。
Feel like insane.
我合作过很多人,他们做的事情令人印象深刻,但他的成就简直不可思议。
There's a lot of people I've worked with where they do things that are impressive, but his is impossible.
对。
Right.
你知道,就像有人会问,你能拍出像《不可饶恕》那么好的电影吗?
You know, like, someone would be like, could you direct a movie as good as Unforgiven?
我就说,是啊。
I'm like Right.
也许,如果我非常努力的话,有可能,但是,你能独自写出10部电视剧吗?
Maybe maybe if I tried real hard, but, like, could you write 10 television shows single handedly?
不。
No.
不可能。
No way.
不可能的。
Not possible.
他执导了《不可饶恕》?
He directed Unforgiven?
不。
No.
我只是说,那些我仰慕并感到钦佩的人。
I'm just saying, like, people that I look up to that I'm impressed by.
他的水平是另一个层次。
It's like his is a different level.
对。
Right.
是的。
Right.
是的。
Right.
就像根本不可能一样。
Is like it's like impossible.
谁执导了《不可饶恕》?
Who did direct Unforgiven?
克林特·伊斯特伍德。
Clint Eastwood.
那是有史以来最棒的西部片。
That's the fucking greatest Western movie of all time.
没错。
It is.
这是最好的。
It's the best.
是的。
Yeah.
就像你知道对我来说是什么感觉吗?
It's like you know what it was like to me?
就像他在弥补那些愚蠢的西部片,想让我看看当时真实的情况是什么样的。
It was like he was making up for all the silly Westerns and was like, let me show you what it was probably really like.
是的。
Yeah.
当一个人即将被枪杀时,真实的情况是什么样的?
What was really like when a man was about to get shot?
当一个家伙是个冷血杀手时,真实的情况是什么样的?
What was really like when a dude was a stone cold killer?
是的。
Yeah.
那时候人们生活的艰辛到底是什么样的?
What what was it really like the hardships of living back then?
是的。
Yeah.
这也很有趣,因为他一开始是个失败者。
And it's interesting too because he starts out kind of a loser.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的,电影的前四分之三,他是个胆小、失去权力的人。
Those first you know, like, the first three quarters of the movie, he's this sort of timid guy who's lost his power.
你知道吧?
You know?
然后他喝了一口威士忌,其他人就全完了。
And then he takes that one sip of whiskey, and it's all over for everybody else.
这个设定太疯狂了。
It's a crazy premise.
这真是一部好电影。
It's such a good movie.
这真他娘的是部好电影,老兄。
Such a good fucking movie, man.
但没错,泰勒真是个怪人,现实中像他这样的人不多,他的背景故事特别有趣,你知道吗?他差不多到四十岁之前都在到处瞎混。
But, yeah, Taylor is a he's a real freak and there's not a lot of humans like him and it's his background story is so interesting, You know, like, he was just kinda scrambling around till he was almost like 40.
是的。
Yeah.
这就像现实版的《洛奇》故事,从一无所有到功成名就,整个过程就是这样。
It's like a real life Rocky story or something, like rags to riches, the whole the whole thing.
我知道,老兄。
I know, man.
我只是觉得,也许正因为他经历过贫穷,才会有这么强的野心。
It's just I just don't I guess that's why he has so much ambition because he knows what it's like to be poor.
对。
Right.
你知道吗?
You know?
他知道什么叫勉强糊口。
He knows what it's like to, like, barely make it.
对。
Right.
然后突然间,他要当爸爸了,心想:天哪。
Then all of a sudden, he's got a kid on the way and he's like, oh, shit.
我得认真起来,好好干了。
I gotta buckle down Yeah.
然后拼命往前冲,一直踩着油门不松。
And really get moving and he kept his foot on the gas.
当然。
Absolutely.
你们还保持联系吗?
Do you guys keep in touch?
是的。
Yeah.
他的朋友说。
His buddy said.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
一直都有联系。
All the time.
我爱泰勒,兄弟。
I love Taylor, man.
我爱他。
I love him.
他是个很棒的家伙。
He's an awesome dude.
我只是担心他。
I just worry about him.
我的意思是,你做的事情太多了。
Like, you you do so much.
别吓出心脏病啊,兄弟。
Like, don't have a fucking heart attack, man.
别疯了。
Don't go crazy.
你知道吗,奇怪的是他确实也挺享受生活的。
You know what's weird is he does he does, like, have a good time too.
他并不是不和家人朋友出去玩什么的,对吧?
It's not like he doesn't hang out with his family or friends or you know?
最让我觉得不可思议的是,这家伙生活过得特别开心,还能做这么多事。
That's the the craziest thing to me is, like, the guy has a really fun life and is able to do all that.
我想,这个故事的教训就是别去打高尔夫。
I guess, like, the moral of the story is don't play golf.
你知道的?
You know?
我会占满你所有的时间。
I'll take up all your time.
别开玩笑了,老兄。
No shit, man.
去跟杰米说吧。
Tell that to Jamie.
如果我
If I
每周能出去一次就很好了。
can get out once a week, it's great.
是的。
Yeah.
他是个上瘾者。
He's he's an addict.
杰米是个上瘾者。
Jamie's an addict.
嗯,他后面有个模拟器。
Well, he's got a simulator back there.
他总是在打高尔夫球。
He's always whacking golf balls.
是的。
Yeah.
我所有朋友都试图让我去打。
All my friends are trying to get me to play.
我说,我不干,哥们。
I'm like, I'm not doing it, man.
这得花六个小时。
That's a six hour commitment.
滚蛋。
Fuck off.
哥们。
Man.
要练到不再是最糟糕的程度,所花的时间也太长了,对吧。
The the the amount of time it takes to get good enough that it's not the worst thing ever Right.
时间太多了。
Is too much time.
没错。
Right.
我的问题是,我是个上瘾者。
And my problem is I'm I'm an addict.
比如,一旦我开始做某事,我就想,好吧,我得去打PGA了。
Like, when I start doing things, I just start like, okay, I need to play in the PGA.
我一开头就会疯掉。
I start I start going crazy.
我会开始上课,但去他的吧。
I'll start getting lessons and fuck that.
是的。
Yeah.
别这么做。
Don't do it.
我们需要你的节目,老兄。
We need your show, man.
我们需要你。
We need you.
事实上,我永远不会做了。
It's well, I'm never doing it.
我们可以
We can
两者都做。
do both.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
别这么说,试试吧。
Mean, try it.
试试看。
Try it out.
不。
No.
我知道。
I know.
我所有玩这个的朋友都超爱。
All my friends who play fucking love it.
朗·怀特和托尼·欣奇利夫每天都出去表演。
Ron White and Tony Hinchcliffe, they go out every day.
这太过了,老兄。
It's like, it's too much, man.
我做不到。
I can't do it.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
你不可能一边打高尔夫,一边做泰勒在做的事。
It's you can't play golf and do what Taylor's doing.
那肯定是不可能的。
That's for damn sure.
绝无可能。
No way.
不行。
No.
但特朗普到底是怎么做到的?
But how is how the fuck is Trump doing it?
他明明身处所有事情的中心。
Like, he's in the middle of everything.
他总是在打高尔夫。
He's always playing golf.
但这也正是批评的焦点。
But that's sort of the criticism.
对吧?
Right?
是不是说他打太多高尔夫了,却没好好治理国家?
Is it like he he's playing too much golf and not running the country enough?
但不是每个人对每位总统都这么说吗?
But don't they say that about every president?
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这几乎是当总统的先决条件。
Like, I think it's almost like a prerequisite to be president.
你得打高尔夫。
You have to play golf.
对。
Yeah.
你知道的?
You know?
他们不都是这样吗?
Don't they all do it?
我想是吧。
I guess so.
就像那些奇怪的商人做派一样。
It's like one of those weird businessmen things.
他们在那儿谈生意。
Like, they make deals out there.
他们喝几杯鸡尾酒。
They have a couple of cocktails.
他们互相吹牛。
They talk a little shit.
对。
Right.
来一点粉。
Do a bump.
这不是我的风格。
Not my thing.
谈些生意。
Make some deals.
我只是不太确定。
I I just don't I don't know.
关于躺在一片修剪整齐的草坪上,总觉得有点怪。
Something about being on like a manicured lawn.
是的。
Yeah.
我真的不知道。
I don't I don't know.
我宁愿在
I'd rather be
荒无人烟的地方。
out in the middle of nowhere.
我肯定我会喜欢。
I'm sure I'd love it.
我肯定喜欢,所以我才不干。
I'm sure, which is why I don't do it.
但我打台球,而且对台球上瘾。
But I play pool, and I'm addicted to pool.
我是说,我整天都在打台球。
Like, I play pool all the time.
这真是个大问题。
It's a it's a real problem.
我住在纽约的时候,每天打八个小时。
When I lived in New York, was playing, like, eight hours a day.
是的。
Yeah.
我参加比赛。
I was playing tournaments.
我当时在四处旅行。
I was traveling around.
我当时想,我不能再让生活中出现这样的事情了。
I was like, I can't I can't get another thing like that in my life.
你不再打台球了吗?
Are you done playing pool?
没有。
No.
我一直在打。
I play all the
时间。
time.
好吧。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
但你可以打几个小时台球就停下来。
But you could play pool for, a couple hours and stop.
也许我会试试。
Maybe I'll try that.
台球很有趣。
Pool's fun.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
就像真正的台球,比如锦标赛级别的台球。
Like, real pool, like, tournament pool.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
你知道的,那种有竞争性的、真正的锦标赛台球。
You know, like, competitive, like, real tournament pool.
这是正经的。
It's legit.
但这是另一回事。
But it's like it's another thing.
它会深入你的血液,然后你会一直想着它,看视频,上课。
It's it'll get in your blood, and then you'll be thinking about it all the time and watching videos and taking lessons.
不过,我准备好尝试点别的了。
And I'm ready for something, though.
是吗?
Yeah?
对。
Yeah.
不是高尔夫。
Not golf.
台球听起来像
Pool sounds like
嗯,你有音乐,也有表演。
Well, you have you have music and you have acting.
就像你说的,这肯定很难兼顾。
Like you said, that's gotta be kinda hard to manage.
是的。
Yeah.
这证明相当困难,而且我还18岁。
It's proving pretty difficult and have an 18 old.
哦,还有这个。
Oh, that too.
混合。
Mix.
是的。
Yeah.
所以睡不着觉。
So no sleep.
是的。
Yeah.
我们正在逐步推进。
We're we're getting there.
你知道,音乐这件事还挺不错的,因为没什么压力。
I I you know, the the music thing is sort of it's kinda nice because there's not a lot of pressure on it.
你知道,对我而言,我有一份日常工作。
You know, for me, I'm I I have a day job.
你知道吗?
You know?
我有一份能养家糊口的工作,而音乐我可以当作爱好来追求。
I have this thing that supports my family and the music I can do to, like, my passion level.
你知道吗?
You know?
我不会做到经常离开家人那么极端的地步。
And I and I wouldn't do it to the point where I'm, like, away from my family too much.
你知道的?
You know?
所以我喜欢创作音乐?
So I can I like making the music?
巡演挺难的,而且对我来说也是全新的体验。
Touring is kinda hard, and it's and it's also new for me.
所以在40岁的时候学习如何巡演,还挺有意思的。
So learning how to do that at 40 was kind of interesting.
你知道的?
You know?
我觉得在我二十多岁的时候,那会是最棒的享受。
I feel like in my twenties, that would have the most fun ever.
是的。
Yeah.
和12个男生睡在巴士上,从一个城市到另一个城市,后台喝酒,演奏乡村音乐。
Sleeping on a bus with 12 dudes and just going from city to city and, you know, drinking backstage and playing country music.
那肯定会很精彩,但我现在年纪大了,没法那样做了。
That would have been a blast, but I'm, you know, too old for to do that the right way.
是的。
Yeah.
你巡演的时候,是出去一段时间,还是周末出去一下就回来?
When you tour, do you go out, or do you do, like, a weekend and then come back?
或者你直接进行全程巡演,从财务角度来说,最好的方式就是一直走下去。
Or do you just on a full blown tour, the the the way that it financially works the best is to just stay kind of going.
所以你会安排像周四、周五、周六连着三场演出,因为你已经租了巴士。
So you're doing, like, three shows, like, Thursday, Friday, Saturday because you've got the bus rented.
所有设备也都租好了。
You've got all the equipment rented.
团队的人也都拿了工资,你知道的。
You got the guys, you know, on salary.
所以你只能一直不停地走下去。
So you just have to keep going.
确实,如果你只是零零散散地演几场,账目上很难算得过来。
It's actually really hard to for it to pencil out when you're just doing a show here and there.
没错。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
在这方面,单口喜剧就容易多了。
That's stand up comedy is so much easier in that regard.
我只做过一次单口喜剧巡演。
I've only done one stand up comedy tour tour.
我是和查理·墨菲以及约翰·赫夫隆一起做的。
I did it with Charlie Murphy and John Heffron.
我们在2007年做了这个百威淡啤与《Maxim》杂志合作的巡演,一个月里演了大概22场。
We we did this Bud Light Maxim tour back in 2007 and we did like 22 dates in a month.
所以那感觉就是,我醒来时都不知道自己在哪儿。
And so it was like, I'd wake up and I wouldn't know where I was.
我会看着天花板。
I'd look at the ceiling.
我在想,我到底在哪儿?
I'm like, where the fuck am I?
我得想想,是哥伦布吗?
I don't I I would have to think, Columbus.
你知道的?
You know?
我得在脑子里过一遍,弄清楚自己醒的时候在哪儿。
I'd have to, like, go through my head and figure out where I am when I woke up.
你刚开始说单口喜剧的时候,有过舞台恐惧吗?
Was there ever, like, a period of stage fright when you started doing stand up?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
第一天。
The first day.
我第一次上台时比第一次打架时还要害怕。
I was more afraid the first time I got on stage than I was the first time I fought.
太疯狂了。
It was nuts.
是的。
Yeah.
我当时想,我怎么这么紧张?
I was like, why am I so nervous?
我当时在想临阵脱逃。
I was like, I was thinking about chickening out.
我在想不做了。
I was thinking about not doing it.
每次我开音乐演出,我都会这样,伙计。
I do that every time I play a music show, dude.
我在想,我能取消吗?
I'm like, can I just call it off?
你现在还
Do you still
会害怕上台吗?
get stage fright right now?
特别严重。
Really bad.
真的吗?
Really?
但问题就在这儿,老兄。
Well, that's the thing, man.
我一直都在玩音乐,以前在乐队里演出的时候,我当鼓手。
I've I've I'd always played music, but and and when I was playing in bands and playing out, I was the drummer.
哦。
Oh.
但我一直写歌之类的东西,我从未想过自己会有站在麦克风前的野心。
So but I always wrote songs and stuff, but I never thought I had never had ambition around, like, I wanna be the guy in front of the microphone.
那从来就不是,你知道的,我的计划。
That was never, you know, the plan.
但为了能制作一张我想要做的专辑,你必须站到麦克风前面。
And then, you know, to be able to make an album, which I wanted to do, you have to go stand in front of the microphone.
这对我来说是最难的部分。
And that's the hard part for me.
我喜欢在录音室里。
I love being in the studio.
我喜欢写歌。
I love writing the songs.
我喜欢创作音乐、录制音乐。
I love making the music, recording the music.
但知道这么多人专程来看你、买票支持你,这种感觉很特别。
But there's something about knowing that all these people have shown up and bought a ticket to see you.
然后你突然意识到,他们真的买了票。
And you're like, all of a sudden, this thing starts happening, and me were like, they bought a ticket.
你有冒名顶替综合症,觉得自己根本不配让他们花这笔钱。
Impostor syndrome, you're not good enough for them to have spent their money.
这一切都让你觉得,老兄,闭嘴吧。
And, you know, it's just this whole thing, and it's like, dude, shut up.
我知道一切都会好起来的,但这无关紧要。
I know it's gonna be okay, but it doesn't matter.
每次我还是会有一点那种感觉,你知道的。
Every time, I still get a little bit of the you know?
我觉得每个头脑清醒的人都会有冒名顶替综合症。
I think everybody who's sane gets impostor syndrome.
是的?
Yeah?
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
我聊过的所有理智的人。
Everybody that I've talked to that's sane.
那些特别古怪的人好像不会得冒名顶替综合征,我觉得坎耶从来都没经历过。
It's like the really kooky ones don't like, I don't think Kanye's ever gotten impostor syndrome.
你说什么?
You what saying?
是的。
Yeah.
就像我也会这样,他是个天才。
It's like the the I'm gonna be also, he's a genius.
但那些理智的人,说起来根本没道理。
But it's like the ones who were sane, like, it doesn't make any sense.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
就像,这一切都毫无道理。
Like, none of it makes any sense.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,我对此深有体会。
Well, I I get it in droves.
而且对音乐的这种感觉远超过对表演。
And and way more for the music than the acting.
但再说一遍,我已经在电影和电视中演了二十多年了。
But it's again, I've I've been acting in film and TV for over twenty years now.
你第一次登台唱歌是什么时候?
When did you first get on stage to sing?
你当时多大?
How old were you?
我第一次登台演出时,已经39岁了。
The very first show I played, I was 39.
天哪。
Oh my god.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
比如,我以前做过卡拉OK。
Like, I had done karaoke before.
对吧?
Right?
但你知道,这件事是以一种最奇怪的方式发生的。
But, you know, I it kinda came about in the weirdest way.
有一天我正在片场,突然接到一个电话,是音乐经纪人马特·格雷厄姆打来的。
I I literally was on set one day and get a call out of the blue from this manager, this music manager, Matt Graham.
他是个很棒的经纪人,也是我很好的朋友。
He's a great manager and a really good friend of mine.
但他打来电话说,嘿。
But he called and said, hey.
我知道你不认识我,但我知道你是个音乐人。
I know you don't know who I am, but I know that you're a musician.
而且,我喜欢《黄石》。
And, you know, I I love Yellowstone.
我喜欢你在剧里的表现。
I love you on that show.
你有没有兴趣认真考虑一下?
Would is that something that you would wanna take seriously?
我当时说,那是什么意思?
And I was like, like, what does that mean?
他说,我打赌我能给你弄到一张唱片合约。
He's like, I bet I could get you a record deal.
我当时说,别开玩笑了,老兄。
And I was like, no, man.
那不行。
That's no.
不行。
No.
我不想做那件事。
I don't wanna do that.
我们聊了两年。
And we talked for two years.
在这两年里,我逐渐开始信任他。
And over the course of the two years, I really started to trust him.
他某种程度上向我解释了,你知道的,需要做些什么。
He sort of, like, explained to me what, you know, what would be required.
简而言之,我父亲就在那段时间去世了。
And long story short, my my father passed away somewhere in there.
他最后某种程度上告诉我的是:如果你在这世上有什么想做的事,就去做吧。
And sort of one of the last things he sort of conveyed to me was like, if there's anything you wanna do while you're here, do it.
你知道吧?
You know?
就是那个时刻的某种感觉。
And it's something about that moment.
我当时就想,管他呢,我就干了。
I was like, I'm just gonna fucking do it.
你知道吧?
You know?
我不在乎。
I don't care.
最坏的情况能是什么?
What's what's the worst thing that can happen?
我不过是个出了张搞笑专辑的演员。
I'm another actor who made a goofy album.
对吧。
Right.
那又怎样?
So what?
我必须得做。
I got to do it.
你知道的?
You know?
所以我做了。
So I did.
然后马上,你就得去巡演了。
And then immediately, it's like, well, now you have to go tour it.
否则,如果你不去推销,他们就不会再给你投钱做这些东西。
Otherwise, you know, they're not gonna put up the money for you to make these things if you don't go sell it.
你知道的?
You know?
所以巡演主要是为了推广音乐,让更多人购买。
So the tour is sort of to get the music out there and get people buying it.
所以,是的,第一场演出是在蒙大拿州的比林斯,当时大概有一千二百人。
And so, yeah, first show, it was in Billings, Montana for I think it was 1,200 people.
哇哦。
Woah.
那个地方叫什么来着,我觉得是Pub Station。
This place called I think it was Pub Station.
第一次上台感觉怎么样?
What was that like first time doing it?
老兄。
Dude.
我直接一片空白。
I blacked out.
不是因为喝酒。
Like, not drinking.
就是紧张得彻底大脑空白了,老兄。
Like, I just blacked out on nerves, dude.
就是,你知道,它开始了。
Like, it, you know, it started.
我的膝盖在发抖。
My knees were shaking.
我的手也在发抖。
My hands were shaking.
那时候我还不知道什么β受体阻滞剂之类的东西。
This is before I knew about, like, beta blockers or anything like that.
演出结束后,我就想,怎么样,我演得还行吗?
And I the show was over, and I was like, how was I mean, was that okay?
演得怎么样?
How well, how'd that go?
一切都很好。
And everything was good.
你知道,挺好的。
You know, it was good.
还不错。
It was fine.
我参加的第四场演出是在圣歌节。
The fourth show I ever played was stagecoach.
哇哦。
Woah.
是的。
Yeah.
太疯狂了。
That's nuts.
真的很疯狂。
It was crazy.
我的意思是,那是在当天早些时候。
I mean, it's earlier in the day.
并不是像有十万观众在下面那样,但那仍然是个大舞台。
It's not like I had, you know, a 100,000 people out there, but still, that's a big stage.
那是个大舞台。
That's a big stage.
而且是的。
And yeah.
但你知道,一点一点地,情况变得好了一些。
And so but, you know, little by little, it got somewhat better.
我不再大脑空白了。
I don't black out anymore.
我差不多知道我在哪里,我也在那儿。
I kinda I know where I'm at, and I'm I'm there.
但那仍然是我需要应对的问题。
But it's still something I deal with.
奥利弗·安东尼第一次在人前现场演出时,观众有两万人左右。
Oliver Anthony, the first show he ever played live in front of people was, like, 20,000 people.
这太疯狂了。
That's insane.
这太疯狂了。
It's so nuts.
这太不可思议了。
That's insane.
不就是这样吗?
Wasn't it like that?
规模巨大。
It was huge.
对吧?
Right?
当时人山人海。
It was, like, it was some it was a gigantic crowd.
我觉得我没夸张,因为他还没开始巡演就突然走红了。
I I don't think I'm exaggerating because he got really famous before he ever went on tour.
那首歌,《里士满,里士满以北》,那首歌一出来,他就立刻爆红了。
That one song, Richmond, North of Richmond, that that song, like, instantly made him famous.
他写了一首神曲,兄弟。
He wrote a rocket, dude.
这种事很少发生。
That rarely happens.
你知道的,没几个人能体会那种感觉。
There's there's you know, few people know that feeling.
我简直无法想象。
I I I can't imagine.
兄弟,他当时都疯了。
Bro, he he was freaking out.
我当时正好和他成为朋友,因为那会儿他有点迷茫,他说有一堆人找他,我就说,咱们聊聊吧。
Like, I became friends with him, like, right when it was happening because he was, like, a little lost, and he said a bunch of people I go, let's talk.
于是我们打了电话。
So we got on the phone.
那时候他还没拿到一大堆唱片合约,很多人纷纷找他,说嘿。
Like, it was before he had, you know, he'd gotten a ton of record deals and all these different people were saying, you know, hey.
签给我。
Sign with me.
我们会提前给你一笔钱。
We'll give you x amount of money in advance.
我说,别签任何东西。
I go, don't sign nothing.
他说,所有人都告诉我,得趁热打铁。
And he was like, everybody's telling me that I gotta act strike while the iron's kind.
我说,不行。
I go, no.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
我说,老兄,你有才华。
I go, dude, you got talent.
我的意思是,你真的很有才华。
Like, you got real talent.
你永远都会有才华。
You're always gonna have talent.
只是需要付出努力,你一定会大有作为。
It's just a matter of putting in the work, and you're gonna be huge.
你不需要这些人。
You don't need these people.
这些人都是吸血鬼。
These people are all vampires.
他们只是想吸你的血。
They're all just trying to suck on your neck.
别让他们得逞。
Don't let them.
别让他们得逞。
Don't let them.
谢天谢地他听进去了,因为他当时收到了高达七百万美元的邀约,而他他妈的只是一个重型设备销售员。
Thank god he listened because he was getting offers, like, $7,000,000 and shit, and he he was a fucking heavy equipment salesman.
你懂的?
You know?
然后他突然就问:这到底怎么回事?
And so then all of sudden, he's like, what the fuck is going on?
只要他拿着一把吉他,站在田野里唱一首歌,就足够了。
One song with him and a guitar just standing in a field, That's all it took.
这太棒了。
That's amazing.
我的意思是,本来就应该这样。
I mean, it's how it should be.
对吧?
Right?
我的经历完全相反。
I have the complete opposite story.
我的故事
My story
一点都不酷。
is not cool at all.
我觉得自己是个成功的演员,却莫名其妙拿到了唱片合约。
I'm like, I'm a successful actor, and I got a record deal for no reason.
是的。
Yeah.
但你签唱片合约是因为你自己也想这么做,你也对音乐感兴趣。
But you had a record deal because you wanted to do it because you're interested in that too.
你可以做任何你想做的事。
Like, you can do anything you wanna do.
即使你是个成功的演员,也不代表你不能做这件事。
Like, just because you're a successful actor doesn't mean you can't do it.
对。
Right.
但我认为,音乐很多时候讲的是一个人的故事。
But I think, you know, a lot of the thing with music is the story of the person.
所以我知道,我并没有什么了不起的故事。
So I knew going in, like, I don't have the best story.
我确实出身贫寒,也拼命努力才成为演员之类的。
I I I I do come from nothing, and I did work my ass off to become an actor and all that.
但我的音乐之路有点歪打正着。
But, you know, the my way into the music was a little wonky.
但是
But
有时候这反而好事,因为这会让你更努力去证明自己是认真的。
Well, sometimes that's good because it makes you work harder to prove to people that you're legit.
是的。
Yeah.
因为你在他们头上挂着一个标签,他们觉得:去他妈的这个帅小伙。
Because you have this thing over your head where they're like, fuck that pretty boy motherfucker.
去他妈的电视明星。
TV star motherfucker.
去他妈的这家伙。
Fuck that dude.
去他妈的凯斯·达顿。
Fuck Kayce Dutton.
这就对了。
There we go.
所以音乐必须足够出色。
So the music's gonna have to be good enough.
是的。
Yeah.
这本来就是这么回事。
That's just sort of the thing.
就这么简单。
That's all it is.
它只是会逼你更加努力,但每个人的故事都不同。
It's just it just will force you to work harder, but it just everybody's story is different.
这才是有趣的地方。
That's what makes it fun.
如果每个人的故事都一样,你知道吗?
If everybody had the same story, you know?
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,你可以说是追随激情的典范。
I mean, you're kind of the the king of following your passion.
对吧?
Right?
你确实做到了。
You've you've done that.
是的。
Yeah.
我真的很幸运,你知道的。
I've been super lucky, you know.
我只是幸运地发现,我喜欢的这些事情居然都有工作机会,你知道的。
I just lucky that there's a job for all these things I like, you know.
它是
It's
那时候没有。
There wasn't.
但这个领域当时也没有。
Well, there wasn't for this one.
是的。
Yeah.
这个领域其实早就有别人在做了,但很长一段时间里都没人把它当成一份正经工作。
This one there was other people doing it already, but it wasn't a job for the longest time.
这其实是个挺有趣的故事,我和我妻子经常拿这个开玩笑,因为有一次她本来要带孩子去迪士尼乐园,我们全家都计划好了,但我却得录这个播客。
It's kind of a fun story that me and my wife always joke around about because, like, one time she was taking the kid we were all supposed to go to Disneyland, but I I had to do this podcast.
我当时说,她就说,你没必要非得录啊。
I'm like she was like, you don't have to do it.
我说,但我真的得录。
I go, but I do.
我每周都录的。
I do it every week.
但那时候它其实根本不赚钱。
But it wasn't really making any money back then.
但它就像,承诺人们会离开。
But it like, promised people would be out.
就像,我必须得做这件事。
Like, I gotta do it.
现在她就像,谢天谢地。
Now she's like, thank god.
你根本没听我说。
You didn't listen to me.
我只是说,我运气不错。
It's just I I mean, I got lucky.
我正好赶上了对的时间。
I I came in right at the right time.
那时候没几个人做这个,我只是当玩儿做的。
There was only a few people doing it back then, and I just did it for fun.
我只是觉得做这个会很有趣。
I just thought that would be fun to do.
是的。
Yeah.
然后突然间,它就变成了一份工作。
And then all of sudden, it became a job.
对。
Yeah.
还有UFC的事情也是。
And with the UFC stuff too.
是的。
Yeah.
那也是。
That too.
那也很有趣。
That was fun too.
你有没有
Did you
想过它会发展成今天这样?
think that would become what it became?
没有。
No.
我刚开始做这件事的时候是1997年,在阿拉巴马州多森的一所高中礼堂,我们还得坐螺旋桨飞机去那里。
When I first started doing it was in 1997, and it was in a high school auditorium in Dothan, Alabama, and we had to take a propeller plane to get there.
而且它被禁止在有线电视上播出,所以你只能通过直接电视观看。
And it was banned from cable, so you could only watch it on direct TV.
这是UFC第十二期。
This is UFC twelve.
哇。
And Wow.
观众席上空无一人,也没人观看。
There was no one in the audience, and no one was watching it.
而我当时已经在一个电视节目里了。
And I was already on a TV show.
它在新闻广播中播出。
It was on news radio.
新闻广播的主持人和制作人们都问我:你在干什么?
And the people on news radio, the actors and the producers, they were like, what are you doing?
你为什么要飞过去打笼中搏击?
You're flying to go do cage fighting?
这简直就像我在拍色情片一样。
It it was almost like I was doing porn.
你知道的,就像什么血腥暴力影片之类的。
You know, it's like or fucking snuff films or something.
老兄,你这样下去会毁了你的人生的。
It's like, dude, you're gonna ruin your life doing this.
我当时想,我不明白你们在说什么。
I was like, I don't I don't know what you guys are talking about.
这正是我一直想看到的。
This is what I've always wanted to see.
我一直想看到不同流派的顶尖格斗家聚在一起。
I've always wanted to see all the best martial artists of different styles get together.
从来没人这么做过。
Nobody ever did it.
这些家伙正在做这件事。
These guys are doing it.
我要去。
I'm gonna go.
是的。
Yeah.
我当时想,这就是
I'm like, this is
我记得从百视达租了前几部。
I remember renting the, like, first few from Blockbuster.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
哦,这
Oh, it's
最棒的。
the best.
那时候就像《血战》一样。
It was like Bloodsport back then.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
哦,它改变了我的人生。
Oh, it changed my life.
我买的第一个UFC是第二部。
I got UFC two was the first one.
第一部买不到。
The first one wasn't available.
你得买两部。
You had to get two.
那是唯一的一部,而且是VHS录像带。
It was the only one, and it was on VHS tape.
我有个朋友告诉我这件事。
And I had a buddy of mine who told me about it.
他说,兄弟,你得看看这个,伙计。
He's like, dude, you gotta see this thing, man.
他说,他们找来了这些人。
He goes, they got these guys.
他们在笼子里打斗,有个家伙把所有人都给制服了,他还穿着道服。
They're fighting in a cage, and this one dude's just choking everybody, and he's wearing a gi.
我当时就想,真的吗?
I was like, really?
那是什么?
What is it?
然后我就看了。
And then I watched it.
我当时就想,我的天啊。
I was like, holy shit.
是的。
Yeah.
我一下子就着迷了。
I was hooked, like, right away.
我当时就想,他们真的做到了。
I was like, they fucking did it.
他们真的做到了。
They actually did it.
因为小时候,大家觉得练空手道的人就认为空手道最厉害。
Because, like, when I was a kid, everybody thought that what they were if you did karate, you thought karate was the best.
觉得练柔道的人就认为空手道最厉害。
If you thought judo, you thought judo was the best.
没人真正知道哪种格斗术最有效,因为从来没人搞过像UFC这样的比赛。
Nobody really knew what was the most effective martial art because nobody had ever put together anything like the UFC.
对。
Right.
所以一旦发生了,它就成了我生活中极其重要的一部分。
So once it happened, I mean, it was just such a huge part of my life.
我当时就想,我才不会因为这会影响我的演艺事业就不干了。
I was like, I'm not gonna not do this just because it's bad for my acting career.
我觉得,就算我的演艺事业没了,那也无所谓。
I'm like, if my acting career goes away, I I don't you know, whatever.
反正我干这个也只是为了钱。
I'm only doing this for money anyway.
所以,我就自己想办法解决吧。
So, like, I'll just figure it out.
你
You
顺便说一句,在洛杉矶,你是唯一有这种心态的人。
were the only person in LA with that mentality, by the way.
这真的对你很有帮助。
That really served you well.
其实,我本来不该待在洛杉矶的。
Well, I wasn't supposed to be in LA.
你知道的。
You know?
我的意思是,我来洛杉矶只是为了钱。
I mean, I only came to LA for money.
我本来打算搬回去的。
I and I would have moved back.
我之前住在纽约,演过一部叫《Hardball》的剧,但被取消了。
I was living in New York, and I did a show called Hardball, and that got canceled.
而我留下来的唯一原因是我租了一套公寓。
And the only reason why I stayed is because I got a lease on an apartment.
我当时完全准备好离开那里了。
I was fully ready to get out of there.
我当时就想,我得赶紧离开这个地方。
Was like, I gotta get the fuck out of this place.
我讨厌那里。
I hated it.
我讨厌跟演员待在一起。
I hated being around actors.
我讨厌跟制片人和选角导演待在一起。
I hated being around producers and casting agents.
我觉得这些人太虚伪了。
I was like, these people are so fake.
我以前常跟拳击手、喜剧演员和台球手打交道,他们才是社会中最真实、最搞笑的边缘人。
I was used to being around fighters and comedians and pool players, like the the rawest, funniest, like, outcasts of society.
那些才是我的同类。
Like, those were my people.
我习惯了和朋友开玩笑,大家互相调侃,每个人都特别有幽默感,就是一群古怪的怪人。
I was used to, like, cracking jokes with friends, and everybody was, like, busting on each other, and everybody had a great sense of humor, just silly weirdos.
可突然间,我周围都是些人,他们脑子里早就有了一套预设的台词,就照着说,你知道吗?所有人都在随大流。
And then all of a sudden, I'm around these people that, like, all had these, like, predetermined things that they thought they should say, so they would say them, you know, and everybody had, like it was all group think.
就像这样,
It was like,
哦,这他妈太糟糕了。
oh, this is fucking horrible.
是的。
Yeah.
我常说那种感觉就像我在洛杉矶生活时一样——我在洛杉矶住了十六年,而且,你知道,我不想抱怨什么。
I always say that felt like when I lived in L I lived in LA for sixteen years and and, you know, I don't wanna complain about it.
它显然对我很好。
I was obviously good to me.
就是,你知道,这对我的人生帮助挺大的。
Like, it, you know, helped my life quite a bit.
但我总觉得每个人都在试图变成同一个人。
But it always felt like everybody was trying to become the same person.
是的。
Yeah.
但他们并不知道那个人是谁。
But they don't know who that person is.
我就想,你能告诉我那个人到底是谁吗?这样我才能对上号。
I'm like, can we can you just tell me who the person is so I can Right.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
好像发过一份备忘录,但我没收到。
There's like a memo that went out that I didn't get
或者类似的东西。
or something.
所以没人收到那份备忘录。
So Nobody got that memo.
他们都是凭感觉行事。
They were all playing it by ear.
你知道的?
You know?
一切都取决于制片人和选角导演希望你成为什么样的人。
And they they were just it was all dependent upon what the producers and the casting agents wanted you to be.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以每个人都会相应地调整。
So everybody would sort of adapt.
比如,当一个地方所有人都有相同的政见时,这可不是好兆头。
Like, whenever you got a place where everybody has the same politics, that's not a good sign.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这意味着出了问题,所有人都持有这种进步的左翼政治观点,不管他们的立场是否合理。
Like, that something's gone wrong, and everybody has these progressive left wing politics regardless of whether or not any of their positions make sense.
他们只是机械地重复这些话。
They all just sort of spit it out.
我认为这是因为一种绝望感在滋生,我的意思是,这些人离开了他们的家人。
Well, I think it's just that there is sort of a desperation that gets bred from I mean, these people left their families.
他们搬走了。
They moved away.
他们离开了所有熟悉的东西,放弃了大量的舒适、安全和爱,只为追随这个梦想。
They left everything they've ever known and gave up a lot of comfort and security and love to to follow this dream.
是的。
Yeah.
因此,这个梦想变得越来越重要。
And so that that dream becomes more and more and more important.
你越来越需要它,因为你已经一无所有了。
You need it more and more because now you have nothing else.
是的。
Yeah.
你已经放弃了其他一切。
You've given everything else up.
所以我认为,在那个时候,你几乎可以塑造任何人成为任何样子。
And so I think at that point, you can you can sort of mold people into whatever.
当然。
Oh, sure.
这毁了漫画。
It ruins comics.
是的。
Yeah.
因为当漫画开始走红时,一旦登上电视,他们最先做的就是削弱内容。
Because when comics start doing well, one of the first, soon as they start getting on television, the first thing they start doing is tempering their material.
他们把锋芒收了一点,去掉棱角,不说任何可能惹麻烦的话。
They tone it down a little bit, take the edge off, don't say anything that can get you in trouble.
你知道吗,通常那些才是最搞笑的部分。
And, you know, generally, those are the funniest things.
最搞笑的东西,恰恰是那些可能彻底搞砸、会给你惹麻烦的内容。
Funniest things are the things that could go terribly wrong, you know, and and get you in trouble.
所以他们这么做了之后,就变成了——我总是称之为‘天鹅绒监狱’,你被锁进了这个天鹅绒监狱。
So they do that, then just, you know, they become like an I I always call it the velvet prison because you get locked into that velvet prison.
你上了电视,赚了钱,但同时也变成了和别人一模一样的人。
You get get on TV, you get get money, but also you become just one of everybody else.
是的。
Yeah.
很难不去这么做。
It's hard it's hard not to do.
我的意思是,我就处在这种状态。
I mean, I'm that's where I'm at.
你知道的。
You know?
我仍然有个老板。
I still have a boss.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的。
You know?
我的工资支票是由一家非常特定的公司签发的,你知道的,我有时候得小心点。
My my checks are written by a very specific company that, you know, I have to be careful sometimes.
我知道。
I know.
你知道吗,就连今天做这件事,我都觉得有点紧张。
You know, even doing this today, I'm like, just a little bit.
我不希望对你这样,还坐在这儿时时刻刻管着自己,但我得提醒自己:别这么说。
I don't wanna do that to you and sit here and, like, police myself the whole time, but I gotta be like, just don't say this.
你说得对。
Are you Right.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
不。
No.
我对此非常清楚。
I'm firmly aware of it.
人们来这里时,我能从他们的脸上看出来。
People come in here, and I I could see it in their face.
比如,拜托别提任何疯狂的事情。
Like, please don't bring up anything crazy.
不要谈论变性话题。
No trans talk.
当然,老兄。
For sure, dude.
今天就聊这个吧,老兄。
Tell talk about from that today, dude.
是的。
Yeah.
我是说,人们...你知道,这情况很棘手。
Mean, people I mean, it's it's, you know, it's a tricky situation.
而且洛杉矶这边的情况是,每个人都得被选中才能参与一些事情。
And the the thing about LA too is everybody has to get picked for stuff.
对。
Yeah.
不是说,就连音乐,特别是看看奥利弗·安东尼。
It's not like, even like music, like, especially, like, look at Oliver Anthony.
没有音乐合约,什么都没有。
No music deal, no nothing.
只是把东西发到YouTube上,就爆红了。
Just put something on YouTube, blows up.
是的。
Yeah.
在当今这个时代,这确实是个真实的现象。
That's a real in this day and age, that's a real thing.
但在表演领域,你还是得被人挑中。
But in acting, it's still you have to get chosen.
你得被选中出演某个角色。
You have to get cast for something.
还有就是那种奇怪的地方,你得去参加面试,还得让那些人同意你。
And just that weird thing alone where you're going into this thing and these people have to approve you.
大多数最初从事表演的人,很大一部分是因为小时候得不到足够的关注。
And most of the people that get involved in acting in the first place, a lot a large percentage of them, they did it because they didn't get enough attention when they were younger.
而他们只是想弥补这一点
And this is like they they just wanna make up for
所以这就是我成为演员的原因。
well, that's why I became
我敢肯定。
a comedian, I'm pretty sure.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
For sure.
你知道,这都是同一种心态。
You know, it's all the same kind of mindset.
就是你内心有一种想要出名的渴望。
Like, there's something about you that wants to be famous.
对吧?
Right?
除非你真的是那种热爱表演艺术的人,你知道吗?
There's once you know, unless you're like someone who's just in love with the craft of acting, you know?
没错。
Right.
你怎么可能做到呢?我知道,我五岁的时候就决定要当演员了。
Which how could you be when you know, I made the decision that I wanted to be an actor when I was, like, five years old.
真的吗?
Really?
我当时根本不知道表演艺术是什么。
I didn't know what the craft of acting was.
不过说实话,我只是超级喜欢电影。
My thing, though, honestly, was I loved movies so much.
我想是因为我爱电影胜过爱我的生活。
I think I just because I I I liked them more than my life.
你知道吗?
You know?
我想生活在电影里。
I wanted to live in the movie.
我不知道拍电影实际上会是什么样子。
I didn't know what making them would actually be like.
我不知道那个职业是什么样的。
I didn't know what that career looked like.
我不知道表演是什么。
I didn't know what acting was.
但我会去电影院,想成为其中一员。
But I would go to the movie theater and wanna be in it.
我也会看到那个演员,我不确定。
And I'd also see the guy, and I I don't know.
不管需要什么技能,我觉得我也可以做到。
Whatever the skill set was, I was like, whatever they're doing, I think I can do that.
我想我具备那种能力。
I I think I have whatever that is.
而且,谢天谢地,我至少多少是对的,不然我现在可能还在洛杉矶当服务员。
And, you know, thank god I was at least somewhat right, or I'd be waiting tables in LA right now.
这确实是个有趣的事。
Well, it's an interesting thing.
对吧?
Right?
因为这是一种看似你只是在过普通生活的技艺。
Because it's a craft that seems like you're just doing normal life.
对吧?
Right?
你是在假装,但你的表演和行为方式,正是人们真实会做的样子。
Like, you're you're pretending, but you're you're acting and behaving in a way that people do act and behave.
这才是关键所在。
Like, that's the key to it.
这必须让人信服。
It has to be believable.
是的。
Yeah.
所以大多数人看了都会想,我也可以做到。
So most people watch it go, I can do that.
这就像普通的生活。
Like, it's this is normal life.
他们只是表现得像在过普通生活一样。
They're act just acting like they're in normal life.
对。
Right.
但你没意识到的是,有个留着胡子的男人拿着麦克风凑到你脸前,还有两百个人围着等你演完,好让他们继续工作。
But what you don't realize is that there's, like, a dude with a beard with a microphone in your face and 200 people standing around waiting for you to be done so they can do their job again.
喝着咖啡。
Sipping coffee.
是的。
Yeah.
摇头。
Shaking their head.
威尔。
Will.
指着他们的位置。
Pointer their lot.
也许你会搞砸一句台词,天啊。
Maybe you fuck up a line like, oh, Jesus.
是的。
Yeah.
该死的家伙。
Fucking guy.
太不专业了。
Fucking unprofessional.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
是的。
Yeah.
这活儿真怪,老兄。
It's a weird gig, man.
这活儿真怪,而且和大多数人想的不一样。
It's a weird gig, and it's not what most people think it is.
你可以通过那些大师、真正的高手看出来。
And you could tell that by like the masters, the real masters.
你知道,当你看到丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯那样演的时候,你会想,好吧,他做的那些,我可做不到。
You know, when you see like Daniel Day Lewis do it, you're like, okay, whatever he's doing, I'm not doing that.
那是一种肯定。
That's a Yeah.
那是完全不同的事情。
That's a fucking totally different thing.
对。
Right.
这家伙处于一种奇怪的状态,他在每部电影里都变成完全不同的人,而你却深信不疑。
This guy's in some weird place where he becomes Gary Old man becomes a different person every movie and you believe it.
是的。
Yeah.
这才是真正的技艺。
That's the real craft of it.
对吧?
Right?
我们就是觉得,我靠,这明明就是加里·奥德曼。
We're like, I fucking know that's Gary Old man.
对吧?
Right?
但他每次都不一样,这次演德古拉,我也信了。
But he's different in every now he's Dracula, and I believe it.
他太棒了。
He's amazing.
这两个人都太厉害了。
Both of those guys, amazing.
你看过《慢马》这部剧吗?
You ever watched that show Slow Horses?
我超爱这部剧。
I love it.
这剧简直太棒了。
It's a fucking great show.
对吧?
Right?
真的很好看。
It's really good.
这是一部很棒的剧。
It's a great show.
我迫不及待想看新一季了。
I can't wait for the new season.
我上瘾了。
I'm hooked.
有人跟我推荐过,一开始我还有点怀疑。
Somebody told me about it, and I was a little skeptical at first.
好吧,就这样。
It's like, alright.
你从没见过主角,那个一号人物,是个彻头彻尾的混蛋。
And you never see, like, a lead, your your number one, be like a total piece of shit.
对。
Right.
彻头彻尾的混蛋。
Total piece of shit.
是的
Yeah.
除了托尼·索布拉诺。
Except Tony Sobrano.
没错。
There you go.
对。
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
那是个很奇怪的剧。
That he that was a weird show.
对吧?
Right?
那个家伙是个杀人犯和小偷,但你就是喜欢他。
Like, the guy was a murderer and a thief, and you love him.
他喜欢他。
He loved him.
他太棒了。
He was so good.
是的。
Yeah.
还有另一个家伙。
There's another guy.
甘道尔菲尼,老兄。
Gandalfini, man.
你真的相信了他。
You fucking believed him.
那时候电视上还没有这样的表演。
And there wasn't acting like that in television yet.
没有。
No.
那就像同类中的第一个。
That was like the first of its kind.
是的。
Yeah.
甚至在那个节目中,他也在做别人从未做过的事。
And even within that show, he was doing something no one else was doing.
对。
Right.
而且要一直保持这种状态是很困难的,你知道,如果你只是拍一部电影,那也就几个月,以那种强度持续。
And that's hard to that's hard to keep up for you know, you can if you do it for a film, you're doing it for a couple months, know, at that at that level of intensity.
但要连续七年、每个月都这样,是不可能的。
But to do that for seven years for months and months at a time is impossible.
他的眼神中有一种真正的危险感。
Well, there was a danger in his eyes, like a real danger.
那个家伙身上有种东西,或者说,他活着的时候,脑子里有恶魔。
Like, there's something about that dude that that that dude's got or while he was alive, he had demons in his brain.
你能看出来。
Like, you could tell.
对。
Right.
有时候会出现一些令人不安的时刻,他当时在威胁别人或做些什么。
Like, there was moments these menacing moments where he was, like, threatening someone or doing something.
你知道,这完全是发自内心的。
You're like, that's coming from a real place.
对。
Right.
那个家伙可不是你懂的,有些演员在电影里扮演硬汉。
That's that guy ain't you know, there's some guys who play tough guys in movies.
我不信。
Like, I'm not buying it.
但那个家伙,你就觉得,哦,明白了。
But with that guy, you're like, oh, okay.
这人真的能杀人。
This this guy could kill somebody.
是的。
Yeah.
你真不想在现实生活中惹恼他。
You don't wanna piss him off in real life.
而且他根本就失控了。
Well, he's also out of fucking control.
你知道的。
You know?
你有没有看过他死前吃过的那些东西的清单?
Have you ever, see the list of the things that he consumed before he died?
我看过那个清单。
I have seen that.
简直疯了。
It's bananas.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,他完全失控了。
I mean, he was just off the rails.
疯了。
Crazy.
他彻底疯了。
He's out of his fucking mind.
但我看过亨特·S·汤普森的那本。
But I've seen the Hunter s Thompson one.
哦,天哪。
Oh, dude.
我们朗读过它。
We narrated it.
我们读过它,然后那个家伙,就是把这本书改成歌曲的那个人,叫什么名字来着?
We read it, and then this guy what was the dude what's the guy's name that turned it into a song?
我不知道。
I don't know.
有一首电子舞曲,我还没听过。
There's a there's a a dance song, like electric music dance song I haven't heard that.
我和我的朋友格雷格·菲茨西蒙斯。
With me and my friend Greg Fitzsimmons.
我们正在朗读亨特·S·汤普森的日常作息,那个满脸胡子的大叔。
We're reading off Hunter s Thompson's, like, his daily routine Beardy with his beardy man.
是的。
Yeah.
致敬满脸胡子的大叔。
Shout out to beardy man.
挺酷的。
It's pretty dope.
播放一下。
Play it.
管他呢。
Fuck it.
我们可以吗?
Can we?
我们会惹上麻烦吗?
I Will we get in trouble?
用'能不能'来问不太合适。
Can isn't the right word to ask.
我们可以。
We can.
会发生什么?
What would happen?
我们会因为收入变动之类的事情而失去它。
We lose it to, like, revenue changes and stuff like that.
确定吗?
For sure?
是的。
Yeah.
百分之百。
100%.
好吧。
Alright.
别播放它。
Don't play it.
我之后再听。
I'll listen to it after.
抱歉。
Sorry.
是的。
Yeah.
那我发给你吧。
Well, I'll send it to you.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。