本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
乔·罗根播客。
Joe Rogan podcast.
去看看。
Check it out.
乔·罗根体验。
The Joe Rogan experience.
展示我的一天。
Showing my day.
晚上是乔·罗根播客。
Joe Rogan podcast by night.
一整天。
All day.
嘿,伙计,怎么样?
What's up, dog?
乔。
Joe.
很高兴见到你,我的朋友。
Good to see you, my friend.
我也是,老兄。
Same here, man.
最近怎么样?
What's crack a let go?
生活真美好。
Life is good.
很高兴能来到德克萨斯州的奥斯汀。
Happy to be in Austin, Texas.
很高兴有你在这里。
Happy to have you.
你今晚要去Kil Tony吗?
Are you doing Kil Tony tonight?
我今晚会去Kil Tony。
I'll show up at Kil Tony tonight.
不错。
Nice.
当然。
Of course.
我的兄弟。
My guy.
为他感到高兴。
So happy for him.
是的。
Yeah.
他表现得非常出色。
He's killing it.
他总是把我们称为他的早期支持者。
He always talks about us as his early supporters.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
当然了。
For sure.
我超爱这家伙。
I love that guy.
哦,他太棒了。
Oh, he's the best.
我的意思是,那个节目现在火得不得了。
I mean, that show is on fire.
现在简直像一列失控的火车。
It's a fucking runaway train right now.
我走到哪儿都听见有人喊:干掉托尼,干掉托尼,干掉托尼。
Everywhere I go, kill Tony, kill Tony, kill Tony.
我喜欢你喊‘干掉托尼’。
Love you on kill Tony.
这节目真的特别有趣。
It's such a fun show.
你知道吗,这真是个绝妙的主意。
You know, what a great idea.
有点不可思议。
Kind of amazing.
没人想到过这个点子。
Nobody thought it up.
他只是把他的开放麦、吐槽、个性和朋友结合起来,建立了一个社群。
Well, he just kinda put his open mics and his roasts and his personality and his friends and has built a community.
这确实很了不起。
It's kinda amazing.
哦,这太惊人了。
Oh, it's incredible.
他是新的约翰尼·卡森。
He's the new Johnny Carson.
我的意思是,想想有多少像亚当·雷这样的人表现得如此出色,场场爆满大型剧院。
I mean, think about how many, like, Adam Ray's killing it, selling out giant theaters.
所有那些通过这个节目出来的家伙,现在都彻底火了。
All these guys that, you know, came through that show are fucking destroying now.
这是我们自己的圈子,乔。
This is our tribe, Joe.
我知道。
I know.
我太喜欢了。
I love it.
这太棒了。
It's amazing.
现在是喜剧的
It's a good time for
好时候。
comedy.
我听说你养了一只德国牧羊犬?
Did I hear that you have a German shepherd?
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
我有一只金毛寻回犬,还有一只骑士查理斯王小猎犬。
I have a golden retriever, and I have a a cavalier king Charles spaniel.
哦,这样啊。
Oh, okay.
一只小小的家伙。
Little tiny fella.
有人告诉我不同的事。
Somebody told me something different.
没有。
No.
我喜欢德国牧羊犬,但我
I love German shepherds, but I
我没有养德国牧羊犬。
don't have I have a German shepherd.
它们是最好的。
They're the best.
提到了这个。
Brought it up.
你得让它们大量运动,
You have to exercise the shit out of them,
不过。
though.
是的。
Yeah.
它们需要工作。
They need work.
她喜欢到处跑。
She loves to run around
哦,
Oh,
是的。
yeah.
喜欢挖土、攀爬和冒险。
Dig and climb and adventures.
需要任务。
Need tasks.
它们和我的金毛不一样。
They're not like my golden.
他就是很悠闲,躺着,让人揉肚子。
He's just cool, just chilling, laying on his back, getting his belly rubbed.
哦,我在Instagram上关注他。
Oh, I follow him on Instagram.
别担心。
Don't worry.
他是最好的。
He's the best.
我每天早上都期待和他在一起。
I look for my mornings with him.
我的意思是,它们是非常低维护的狗,而且他受过训练。
I mean, they're a very low maintenance dog, and he he's trained.
他其实很容易训练,但至于当看门狗之类的,那就没用了。
He he you could train him very easily, but as far as, like, like, a guard dog and that kind of useless.
我的狗呢,会坐、会停,然后疯狂地跑来跑去。
My dog my dog can, like, sit, stay, and run around frantically.
我会说:疯狂地跑来跑去。
I'll be like, run around frantically.
她就只会到处乱跑。
She'll just run around.
它们有太多精力了。
Well, they have so much energy.
这些狗天生就是用来工作的。
Those dogs are just designed to work.
今年夏天,我让她在百老汇工作了两个月。
I put her to work for two months this summer on Broadway.
她在我的演出结束时登场,和观众一起嚎叫。
She came out at the end of my show and howled with me in the audience.
她能按指令嚎叫?
She can howl on cue?
我教她的那位训练师,就是当年教《安妮》这部剧里那只狗Sandy的比尔·贝托洛尼,我小时候看的那版。
She we taught her I had the same trainer that did the Sandy from the show Annie, like, from when I was a kid, Bill Bertoloni.
他说,我可以教她。
And he's like, I could teach her.
她是一只从沙漠里救回来的野性德国牧羊犬,结果她上台后,跳上沙发,精准站位,转向观众,我们一起唱歌。
She's like a wild rescue German shepherd from the desert, and there she was, like, came out, jumped on a couch, hit her mark, turned to the audience, and we, like, sang.
哦,太棒了。
Oh, that's awesome.
她有自己的化妆间。
She had her own dressing room.
尼普西。
Nipsey.
她的名字叫尼普西。
Her name's Nipsey.
你知道,当演出结束之后,她就问:‘不再工作了吗?’
And, you know, and then when the job was all you know, when the run was over, she was like, no more work?
我得找点别的事做。
I I need something else to do.
是的。
Yeah.
它们需要有事情做。
They need things to do.
比如,有些人养了狗,却把它们关在公寓里哪儿也不去,对这种狗来说,这简直太荒谬了。
Like, people that just have them and have them in an apartment and don't go anywhere, like, that's a crazy thing to do to a dog like that.
是的。
Yeah.
哎呀。
Aw.
看她。
Look at her.
天啊。
God.
哇。
Wow.
看她多可爱。
Look how sweet.
所以她是收养的狗吗?
So she's a rescue dog?
她
She
是。
is.
你在哪里找到她的?
Where'd you find her?
他们在雷诺的一个糟糕的繁育场找到了她,是的。
They found her in a in a bummy breeder in Reno Yeah.
在疫情期间。
During the pandemic.
我有一只老狗。
I had an old dog.
我有一只年迈的 senior 狗,是我前伴侣在街上发现的,我们在疫情初期收留了她。
I had an old senior dog that my ex found on the street, and we took care of her at the beginning of the pandemic.
然后前伴侣离开了,把狗丢下了。
And and the ex left, left the dog.
所以有几个月时间,就只有我和这只年迈、破旧的流浪狗在一起,兽医说:我另外还有一只小狗,德国牧羊犬。
So it's just me and this old beat up street dog for a few months, and the vet was like, I got another, a puppy, German shepherd.
所以那个,哦,
And so that Oh,
她当时是只小狗吗?
she was a puppy?
这只小狗是。
This one was.
是的。
Yes.
哦,那太好了。
Oh, that's great.
所以那已经是五年前的事了。
So now it was, like, five years ago already.
所以她是我最好的伙伴,我们做什么都一起。
So she's my bestie, and and and we do everything.
我的意思是,我非常非常爱她。
I mean, I just love her to pieces.
比如,我昨天登机来这儿的时候,心里有一部分在想:要不要带她一起来,让她在四个C附近跑几天,随便怎样都行。
Like, I can't even getting on the plane to come here yesterday, was a part of me was like, should I bring her and let her run around the four c's for a couple days and whatever.
但确实,离开它们很难。
But, yeah, it's hard leaving them.
这感觉就像我有个孩子一样。
It's it's like I have a kid.
我知道。
I know.
她看着我,似乎在等我给出那些关键词。
They look she looks at me looking for the buzzwords.
我们要走吗?
Are we going?
我们要留下吗?
Are we staying?
我们要吃饭吗?
Are we eating?
我知道它们会有严重的分离焦虑,而且会非常依恋某一个人。
I know they get separation anxiety big time, and they get very attached to one person.
对。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
你就是她的爸爸。
Like, you're her daddy.
哦,她真的太可爱了。
Oh, she's just so sweet.
她总是躺在床上,从不叫醒我,翻个身,双臂高举,准备好接受抚摸——她一天都离不开全身的揉搓。
She just she'll lay in bed, wait she never wakes me, rolls over, arms up, ready to get she can't start the day without a full belly rub.
我有时候几乎会抓住她的腿,像弹吉他一样逗她。
Like, I almost, like, hold her legs and play her like a guitar.
她呢,就是吐着舌头,完全沉浸在幸福中。
And she just, you know, tongues out, just complete euphoria.
每周一次,我会把她的所有项圈取下来,给她揉脖子,她的眼睛就会开始流泪。
Once a week, I take all her collars off and just rub the neck, and just her eyes start watering.
这太可爱了。
And That's so cute.
说实话,我以前从来不喜欢狗。
Highly I never was into dogs.
我有点过敏。
I'm slightly allergic.
小时候我妹妹被一只杜宾犬咬过,所以我一直有点害怕。
My sister got snapped on by a Doberman when we were little, so I was always a little afraid.
然后在疫情期间,因为有很多狗需要领养,我就被逼着养了一只。
And then it was just kind of forced on me during the pandemic because all these dogs needed homes.
所以现在我就成了这样。
So now here I am.
我简直是个狗爹。
I'm a freaking doggy daddy.
哦,我超爱狗。
Oh, I love dogs.
我从小就一直养狗。
I've always had dogs.
我永远不会不养狗。
I will never not have dogs.
我爱它们。
I love them.
我爱它们。
I love them.
它们就是这些不可思议的生物,会疯狂地爱你。
It's they're they're just these amazing creatures that just love the shit out of you.
尤其是如果你从它们还是小狗的时候就开始训练,给予它们满满的爱,是的。
And especially if you train them from the time they're puppies and you give them nothing but love Yeah.
它们跟你真的特别有默契。
Like, they're so connected to you.
然后,你知道的,这简直太棒了。
And then, you know, it's just awesome.
你早上醒来,总是充满正能量。
You wake up in the morning, and it's always positive.
总是会说:你好。
It's always, hello.
你好。
Hello.
我醒来时和马歇尔在一起,他就会开始呜咽和哼唧。
I wake up with Marshall, and he starts whining and whimpering.
而且他呢,我每天早上都会做一件事。
And he, like I I do this thing in the morning.
我会说:早上好,先生。
I go, good morning, sir.
早上好,先生。
Good morning, sir.
他摇着尾巴,翻来覆去地打滚,我给他揉肚子,他还亲我。
He's wagging his tail, and he's rolling around on his back, and I'm rubbing his belly, and he's giving me kisses.
他超爱这个。
He he loves it.
他每天早上看到我都特别兴奋。
He love he gets so excited to see me in the morning.
这就像他的仪式。
It's like his his ritual.
他知道仪式要来了。
He knows the ritual's coming.
他能得到这么多爱。
He's gonna get all this love.
他睡在你房间里吗?
Does he sleep
在你房间里?
in your room?
不。
No.
不。
No.
我妻子有点过敏,所以他睡在房间外面。
My wife is a little bit allergic, so he sleeps outside the room.
对。
Right.
但他简直就是个巨大的爱的海绵。
But he is he's just a giant love sponge.
他就是这样的人。
That's what he is.
就好像他爱每一个人。
It's like he loves everybody.
每个人来家里。
Everybody comes in the house.
比如,他第一次见到你的时候。
Like, he meet you for the first time.
他会说,真不敢相信你来了。
He's like, I can't believe you're here.
他见到每个人都很兴奋。
He's just so excited to meet everybody.
我的狗会检查每一个人。
My dog checks everybody.
她得先好好打量一下对方。
She's gotta, like, check them out first.
德国牧羊犬。
German Shepherd.
你知道的。
You know?
这不一样。
It's different.
如果有人有化学失衡或者有点不对劲,哦。
And if somebody has a chemical imbalances or a little off Oh.
她会提醒我。
She lets me know.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你有疯疯癫癫的朋友吗?
You got screwball friends?
是的。
Yeah.
有时候,你知道的,喜剧演员会停药,然后跑过来
Well, every now and then, you know, comics will be off their meds, and they'll come up
然后说
and be
我以前认识那个人。
like, I used to know that person.
我不认识这个人了。
I don't know that person anymore.
狗就会提醒我。
The dog just, like, alerts me.
哦,这很有趣。
Oh, that's interesting.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
它们非常警觉。
They're very watchful.
你知道,它们是牧羊犬。
You know, they're they're shepherds.
它们在保护你。
They're protecting you.
它们在保护它们的爸爸。
They're protecting their their daddy.
她在飞机上很有趣。
She's funny on the plane.
我只和她一起飞过两次,一次去纽约,然后我们在百老汇结束后又飞回来一次。
Like, I've only flown with her twice, but once, you know, once to New York and then once back after we were done on Broadway.
她说那是九个月后的事了。
And she's like it was nine months later.
她真的知道怎么在飞机上走路,该去哪儿,座位在哪,就像人一样记得一切。
She literally knew how to walk on the plane, where to go, where her seat was, like remembers everything like a person.
它们是非常聪明的狗。
They're very smart dogs.
非常聪明的狗。
Very smart dogs.
这就是为什么它们需要有人带它们运动的原因之一。
It's one of the reasons why they need someone to exercise.
像那些笨狗,就可以躺着什么都不做。
Like, the dumbest dogs can just lay around and do nothing.
是的。
Yeah.
但非常聪明的狗需要大量活动,尤其是牧羊犬,因为它们是工作犬。
But really smart dogs, they need a lot of activity, especially shepherds because they're working dogs.
如果我留她一个人太久,她会把后院挖得乱七八糟。
If I leave her alone too long, she'll dig up the backyard.
嗯。
Mhmm.
她需要有些事情做。
She needs something to do.
对。
Yeah.
它们会发疯的。
They get crazy.
它们就像运动员一样。
They're like an athlete.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,它们就是需要工作。
You know, they just they need work.
它们需要出去活动。
They need to go.
而且它们不需要吃很多食物。
And they don't need a lot of food.
它们不需要很多。
They don't need a lot.
她就像是
She's she's like
你喂她吃什么?
What do you feed her?
你知道吗,我以前总是给她吃太多,给她很多餐桌剩菜,宠坏她了,但最近我了解到,如果按照兽医建议,每天只给她一又二分之一杯狗粮,会更好。
You know, I used to overfeed her and give her a lot of table scraps and spoil her, and then I learned more recently that if I keep her to, like, a cup and a half of kibble a day that the vet recommended
你应该给她吃生食。
You should get her on raw food.
生食或者新鲜食物。
So Raw food or fresh food.
哦,有意思。
Oh, interesting.
我以前也给我的狗喂狗粮。
I I used to feed my dogs kibble too.
我有一只狗得了癌症,然后我读到很多狗都得了癌症。
I had one dog that got cancer, and I I read about all these dogs getting cancer.
你知道吗,当你给它们喂狗粮时,它们很容易发胖,就是因为这种食物可以在货架上放很久。
And, you know, they get fat so easy when you give them kibble, and it's just because that stuff can sit on a shelf forever.
是的。
Yeah.
这就像你不会吃它一样。
It's like you wouldn't eat it.
那它们为什么要吃这个?
Why are they eating it?
对。
Right.
这对它们来说不健康。
It's not healthy for them.
有时候我会加一点火鸡肉,火鸡肉很棒。
Sometimes I put a little turkey in the Turkey's great.
真正的食物很棒。
Real food is great.
给你的狗吃真正的食物才是正确的选择。
Real real food for your dog is the way to go.
我给我狗喂的是农夫狗牌狗粮。
I feed my dog Farmer's Dog.
它是冷冻的。
It's it comes frozen.
必须保持冷冻状态。
It has to be frozen.
对。
Right.
它们吃这种食物的方式和吃狗粮的方式完全不同,狗粮嘛,也就那样。
And the way they attack it versus the way they attack kibble, like, kibble's like, okay.
它们在吃东西。
They're eating.
没什么大不了的。
No big deal.
是的。
Yeah.
但它们根本等不及要吃这个。
But they just can't wait to eat this stuff.
就像他们变得很兴奋,像那个小家伙,小查理。
Like, they get excited like the little guy, the little Charlie.
他真的会跳起来,试图够到柜台,当我把食物放进他碗里的时候,他简直疯了。
He literally leaps up in the air trying to get to the counter where when I'm putting the food in his bowl, he gets nuts.
他们非常喜欢。
They love it.
这是真正的食物。
It's real food.
这是为狗狗准备的人类级食品。
It's human grade food for dogs.
那出去吧。
That out.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
它是冷冻的。
It comes frozen.
而且,他们还会根据你的狗的情况提供正确的分量。
And, also, they give it to you the right portions for your dog Right.
所以你不需要操心这个。
So you don't have to think about it.
比如,你输入狗的体重、品种,还有狗是否超重,他们会按比例精确配好。
Like, you you put in your dog's weight, what breed your dog is, and, you know, whether dog's overweight or not, and they they measure it out coward wise.
所以这是专门为你的狗量身定制的。
So it's specific to your dog.
我狗的体重很正常,但是
My dog's weight is good, but
我得让她戒烟。
I gotta get her to stop smoking.
她就是
She's just
得戒掉。
gotta stop.
你知道吗?
You know what?
这很有趣。
It's funny.
她以前特别讨厌我点大麻时的样子,
She used to really hate when I light up a joint,
而且
and
她
she
真的吗?
Oh, really?
她小时候会跑进另一个房间,但现在她就只是说,哦,那是爸爸。
She was little, she'd run-in the other room, but now she's just like, oh, that's daddy.
嗯,她可能会有点紧张。
Well, she'd probably get a little paranoid.
我以前养过一只比特犬,每当我们吸大麻时,她都会变得很紧张。
I used to have a pit bull that she would get paranoid when she was in a room when we got high.
我突然意识到,这只被救助的狗也太可怜了。
And I was realizing, oh, this poor rescue dog too.
是我找到她的。
I found her.
她全身都是疥疮。
She was covered in mange.
太让人心酸了。
It was so sad.
她靠翻垃圾桶吃东西。
She was eating out of garbage cans.
这真让人心碎。
It's heartbreaking.
是的。
Yeah.
我一个朋友找到了她,收留了她,然后给我打了电话,问我是否想要另一只狗。
A friend of mine found her, and they took her in for and then they called me, and they said, do you want another dog?
我那时候已经有一只狗了。
I had one dog already.
我说,当然要。
I said, absolutely.
我一看到她,就心想,天啊。
And as soon as I saw her, was like, oh.
是的。
Yeah.
它们相处得很好。
They're good together.
是的。
Yeah.
那真是太惨了。
It was so horrible.
她浑身都是毛发。
She was covered in mane.
她身上有很多小痂,到处都是。
She had little scabs on her and everything.
所有这些问题在两个月的饮食改善后都消失了。
It all went away within, like, two months of of food.
但那只狗因为一直在街上流浪,永远吃不饱。
But that dog, because of living on the street, she could never get enough food.
她总是去翻垃圾桶之类的东西。
She was always, like, raiding garbage cans and stuff.
你得把垃圾桶锁起来,用弹力绳绑住。
Like, you'd have to lock up the garbage can, strap it down with a bungee cord.
哇。
Wow.
她会把垃圾桶打翻,而且从来吃不饱。
She would tip them over, and she was never full.
尽管她会胖起来,但她从来都吃不饱。
Even though she would, like, get fat, she would she was never full.
以防万一。
Just in case.
当时我找到她的时候,她根本就是饿得不行。
It was just, you know, she was starving when I'm when I found her.
我先养了那只老狗,然后才有了那只年轻的德国牧羊犬,所以那只老狗身上全是这些街头习性。
The I had the old dog first and then the young German Shepherd, so the old one had all these street habits like that.
她把这些习惯都传给了那只小狗,比如小狗下楼梯时,就像后髋关节受伤了一样。
And she taught him to the young dog like the young dog walks down the stairs as if she has a broken back hip.
天哪。
Oh, no.
她是从那只老狗那里学会怎么上车的,只用两条腿。
And she learned how to get in the car from an old dog, so two legs.
她能直接跳进车里。
She she could leap right in.
她还是个孩子,但还是用两只前爪扒着,我得把她抱上去。
She's a kid, but she still goes two two paws up, and I have to pick her up.
是的。
Yeah.
马歇尔也是这么做的。
That's how Marshall does it.
像那只老狗一样过度保护。
Overprotective like the old dog.
是的。
Yeah.
马歇尔,我觉得他其实能跳进我的车里,但他知道我会直接把他抱上去,因为我从他还是小狗时就这么做了。
Marshall, I think he probably could jump in my car, but it's like, he knows I'll just lift him up because I've done it since he was a puppy.
所以我们有个小习惯。
So we do this little thing.
我会问:准备好了吗?
I go, you ready?
他把爪子放上来。
He puts his paws on.
我说:一、二、三。
I go, one, two, three.
一直都是:一、二、三,上去。
It's always one, two, three, up.
所以他做好准备了。
So he gets ready.
它们会跟你说话吗?
Do they do they talk to you?
我的狗早上会跟我一起嚎叫。
My dog howls with me in the morning.
不会。
No.
马歇尔只有想进来的时候才会叫。
Marshall only talks when he wants to come inside.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
比如,如果他在外面,就会朝门叫一声,让你知道。
Like, if he's outside, he'll just bark once at the door just to let you know.
他真的很乖。
He's really good.
他是最好的狗。
He's the best dog.
他的叫声听起来像什么?
What does his bark sound like?
让我进去。
Let me in.
就像是,嘿。
It's like, hey.
我在这儿呢。
I'm out here.
快点。
Come on.
你知道的,他一直待在外面,直到他不待了。
You know, he's out till he's not.
你知道的,他待在外面直到觉得无聊,然后就会提醒你。
You know, he's out till he's bored, and then he just lets you know.
如果我
If I
他并不烦。
He's not annoyed.
那只老狗,如果我得让她待着,比如有男人来家里干活什么的,我就得把她关在卧室或浴室里。
The old dog, if I had to put her like, if, like, a guy came over to work on the house or something, I had to put her, like, in a bedroom or a bathroom.
她是一只很大很大的狗。
She she was she was, you know, a big, big dog.
她会啃门把手。
She would gnaw on the handles.
哦。
Oh.
所以我家里到处都是铬制门把手,上面全是咬痕。
So I have a house full of, like, chrome door handles that all have, like, bite marks in it.
那些咬痕简直太惊人了。
Like, the the bite is amazing.
是的。
Yeah.
你得一直给他们提供可以啃的东西。
You gotta give them things to chew on all the time.
你知道的。
You know?
我家里到处都是咬胶玩具,是的。
There's chew toys all over my house Yeah.
到处都是。
Everywhere.
我的狗,马歇尔,有一个装满玩具的大箱子。
My dog has, Marshall has, like, a big box filled with toys.
是的。
Yeah.
而且他会直接走进去,随便挑一个出来。
And it was like and he just goes in and picks one out.
是的。
Yeah.
随机挑。
Randomly.
是的。
Yeah.
要看是谁。
Depends who it is.
我会问:你要挑哪个?
I go, what are you gonna get?
哪个玩具?
Which toy?
他四处张望,然后挑了一个出来。
And he's like, looking around, picks one out.
然后他和那只小狗玩起了拔河游戏。
And then him and the little dog, they play tug of war.
太可爱了。
It's adorable.
他们得到了一个玩具,所以
They get a toy So
他们相处得还好吗?
they get along?
哦。
Oh
我的天。
my god.
你还没买狗之前就知道他们会合得来。
You knew they'd get along before you got the dog.
最容易相处的狗。
The easiest dog to get along with.
他跟任何东西、任何人都能相处得很好。
He gets along with everything and everybody.
杰米的狗,杰米养了一只精神异常的狗。
Jamie's dog Jamie's got a psycho dog.
杰米养了一只小法国斗牛犬,简直像一颗小肉弹。
Jamie's got this little French bulldog that's like a little a little meat missile.
是的。
Yeah.
他是个疯子。
He's a nut.
他很棒。
He's great.
他很棒。
He's great.
他太棒了。
He's awesome.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
他他不是他只是三岁。
He's he's not He's just he's three.
快三岁了。
Almost three.
他两岁半。
He's two and a half.
他有点疯。
He's a little psycho.
他很强壮。
He's he's jacked.
他非常强壮。
He's super jacked.
真的吗?
Really?
他就像一只小小的法国斗牛犬。
He's like this little French bulldog.
他就是他妈的肌肉发达。
He's just fucking jacked.
他和马歇尔玩得疯狂极了。
And him and Marshall just play insane.
他们真的太疯狂了。
They ins it's insane.
比如,卡尔会直接飞身扑向马歇尔。
Like, Carl throws himself through the air at Marshall.
他知道马歇尔特别温柔,于是他们就这样来回玩,但特别可爱。
He knows that Marshall, like, super gentle, and he just play back and forth, but it's adorable.
如果一只狗
If a dog
体型够小的话,比如像吉娃娃这样的小狗,可以把头伸进我狗的嘴里,我狗就会张开嘴,让另一只狗把头完全伸进她的嘴里。
is small enough, like a little chihuahua type dog, they can put their head inside my dog will just open her mouth and let another dog just roll her head inside her mouth.
完全没有本能。
No instincts.
是的。
Yeah.
太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
它只是想玩。
Just wants it to play.
真难以置信,它们的祖先可是狼啊。
It's just nuts that they those used to be wolves.
人类把狼驯化成了这些可以随身携带的小东西。
They've turned wolves into these little tiny things you could carry around.
我的意思是,再过一千年,它们会不会像人类一样变得更聪明?
I mean, in a thousand years, they'll be are they getting smarter the way humans are evolving?
我在想。
I wonder.
这是个好问题。
That's a good question.
我在想。
I wonder.
我的意思是,它们变聪明一定得有个原因。
I mean, I think there would have to be a reason for them to get smarter.
你知道,有些狗比如比利时马林诺斯犬。
You know, some dogs are like the dogs that are trained, like a Belgian Malinois.
那些是非常聪明的狗。
Those are really smart dogs.
你知道,那些是军用犬。
You know, those are dog military dogs.
是的。
Yeah.
那些狗,你不能把它们单独留下。
Those those dogs, you cannot just leave that dog alone.
不行。
No.
就像牧羊犬的十倍强度。
Like, it's like a shepherd times 10.
是的。
Yeah.
它们看起来有点像牧羊犬,但那些狗非常聪明。
They look like shepherds sort of, but they those dogs, they're so intelligent.
对。
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know?
它们一直在观察周围的一切,寻找各种东西。
They they are constantly scanning everything and looking for everything.
它们能感觉到你怪怪的。
They know when you're weird.
它们什么都知道。
They know everything.
没错。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
这些狗必须很聪明,因为它们有工作要做。
So those dogs have to be smart because they have jobs.
你知道吗?
You know?
它们被用来追捕奥萨马·本·拉登的那伙人。
They use them like those are the dogs they sicked on, like, Osama bin Laden's crew.
对。
Right.
你知道的。
You know?
他们开门并突入。
They open the door and they breach.
狗冲进去。
Dogs run-in.
太惊人了。
Incredible.
是的。
Yeah.
我的狗跟这些比起来简直太温顺了。
My dog's such a whim compared to all that.
我的也是。
So is mine.
她只想玩。
She just wants to play.
是的。
Yeah.
这些是我养过的唯一一些狗,嗯,我以前养过几只狗。
These are the only dogs that well, I've had a couple dogs before.
比如,我养过一只柴犬混血,它有点胆小。
Like, I had a a dog that was a Shibu Inu mix, and he was kind of a pussy.
而且我之前还养过一只大丹犬。
But and I had a a mastiff before that.
但大多数时候,我养的都是大型护卫犬。
But mostly, I've had, like, big guard dogs.
对吧。
Right.
你知道的。
You know?
这些是我养过的第一批狗,它们根本不会看家护院。
And this these are the dogs of first dogs I've had that are they're not guarding shit.
马歇尔并不负责看家。
Marshall's not guarding.
它们守护的是你的情绪,伙计。
They guard your emotions, buddy.
它们守护的是你的情绪。
They guard your emotions.
它们只是很温柔。
They're just sweet.
养它们真是太棒了。
They're just awesome to have.
就好像你身边时刻都充满爱,而且它们从不心情不好。
It's like you just have love around you all the time, and they're never in a bad mood.
从来不会有那样的日子。
There's never a day.
他这辈子从未有过糟糕的一天。
He's never had a bad day in his life.
每一天都是美好的一天。
Every day is a great day.
他每天都很快乐。
Every day he's happy.
即使你不在那里呢?
Even if you're not there?
当然,如果我不在,他会感到难过。
Well, he gets sad if I'm not there for sure.
但我一拿出球来。
But, like, I pull out the ball.
总是这一套。
It's always the same thing.
从不会有一天,我想:也许他会对这个该死的球感到厌倦了。
It's never like one day, I'm like, maybe he's gonna get bored of this fucking ball.
不会的。
Nope.
我拿出那个球。
I pull out that ball.
哦。
Oh.
哦,那个球。
Oh, the ball.
球拿出来了。
The ball's out.
走吧。
Let's go.
球在四处弹跳,他摇着尾巴,跳起来。
Bouncing around, wagging his tail, jumping up.
我有个球,上面带着一根棍子。
I got a ball that's got, like, the stick.
就是那种长长的弯棍子,你
Like, it's like a long curved stick, you
你可以把球扔得更远。
could throw the ball further.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
Of course.
你知道的,他只是开始朝那根棍子跳起来。
And, you know, he just starts leaping up towards the stick.
他变得特别兴奋。
He gets so pumped.
我觉得总有一天他会厌倦这个。
I'm like, one day he's gonna get bored of this.
不会。
Nope.
他九岁了。
He's nine years old.
他从来都没觉得厌倦过。
He's never gotten bored of it.
当我上楼梯时,如果她看到我穿着运动鞋,就会像奥运选手一样伸展身体。
When I come up the stairs, if she sees that I have my sneakers on, she starts stretching like an Olympian.
走吧。
Let's go.
该出发了。
Time to go.
是的。
Yeah.
狗太棒了。
Dogs are awesome.
没有养狗的人,我真替他们感到遗憾。
People that don't have them, I feel bad for them.
你生活中错过了很多爱,尤其是那些独居的人。
Like, you're missing a lot of love in your life, especially like people that live alone.
你知道的。
You know?
就像你总有个朋友。
It's like you always have a friend.
你总有个可以聊天的对象,我的狗。
You always have someone you I talk to my dog.
比如,我会和他聊天。
Like, I have conversations with him.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Yep.
你知道的。
You know?
当你和马歇尔说话时,他会看着你的眼睛吗?
And that does does Marshall look you in the eyes when you're talking?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
它真是个真正的朋友。
It's a real friend.
哦,他是我遇到过的最充满爱的生物。
Oh, he's he's, like, the most loving creature I've ever encountered.
你会跟狗说一些你不会告诉家人或朋友的事情吗?
Do you tell the dog stuff you wouldn't tell your family or your friends?
不会。
No.
有时候我会说,嘿,尼普西,伙计。
Sometimes I'm like, hey, Nipsey, man.
我本该说‘是的’的。
I probably should have said that Yeah.
她很有情感,能感知到我开心、难过、紧张的时候,是的。
She she has emotional and like, she knows when I'm happy, sad, nervous Yeah.
太棒了。
Sick.
大部分时候都是婴儿语。
Mostly, it's baby talk.
大部分时候就是说,哎呀,我屁股疼。
Mostly, it's like, oh, here's my butt ache.
是的。
Yeah.
我屁股在这儿。
Here's my butt.
他和我一起看电视。
He watches TV with me.
他爬上沙发,坐在我腿上。
He climbs up on the couch and sits on my lap.
他把头放在我的腿上。
He puts his head on my lap.
最棒了。
The best.
是的。
Yeah.
当电视里出现动物时,他就把头抬起来。
And when there's animals on TV, he parks his head up.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,因为电视很大,所以他就会想:那是什么鬼东西?
You know, because it's a big TV, and so he's like, what the fuck is that?
那是真的吗?
Is that real?
他必须得确认一下。
He has to Right.
尼普西刚从沙漠里出来的时候,才六七个月大,但已经是一只相当大的狗了,六个月大的德国牧羊犬,早就算得上是成年犬了。
What what what Nipsey first came out from the desert, she was, you know, like six, seven month old, you know, puppy, but still a sizable dog, a German shepherd at six months, is already like a dog.
而那只老狗,当时已经年迈,奄奄一息,但阅历丰富、非常机警,它躺在地板上,小狗狗却在我床上。
And the old dog, which was old, you know, on her deathbed but wise, street wise, She was on the floor, and the puppy was up on my bed.
那是它第一次在家中过夜。
It was her first night in a home.
于是我打开了电视。
And I put on TV.
我放了《纸牌屋》,背景音乐阴森而紧张。
I put on House of Cards, and it was this daunting kind of scary music.
那只狗只是盯着电视看,画面里是一个模糊的黑影。
And the dog's just watching, and it's like a shadowy figure.
是凯文·史派西扮演的角色沿着走廊走下来。
It was Kevin Spacey coming down the hall, his character coming down the hall.
当这个人物在大屏幕上完全显现时,尼普西一个后空翻,从床上摔了下来,然后跑进衣柜躲了起来。
And as this, like, man was revealed full screen on a big screen, Nipsey did a back flip, fell off the bed, and ran and hid in the closet.
而那只老狗,娜娜,心想:‘哎呀,这下糟了。’
And the old dog, Nana, was like, oh, boy.
她得拖着自己那条不灵便的腿,挣扎着爬起来,走进衣柜,叫她出来。
She had to, like, pull herself up at her bad legs and and and go in the closet and tell her to come back out.
你听好了。
Now listen.
这只是电视。
It's TV.
是
It's
春假快到了。
almost time for spring break.
也许你打算去海滩,或者带孩子来次自驾游,又或者只是给自己多留点时间。
So maybe you're headed to the beach or maybe you're taking the kids on a road trip or maybe you're just taking some extra time for yourself.
无论怎样,你都值得休息和调整一下,而AG1能帮上忙。
No matter what, you deserve a break and a reset, and AG1 can help.
AG1 是你的每日健康饮品。
AG1 is your daily health drink.
只需一勺,就能融合你的多种维生素、益生元和益生菌、超级食物和抗氧化剂,帮助支持健康的免疫系统和消化功能。
Just one scoop combines your multivitamin, pre and probiotics, superfoods, and antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system and digestion.
而且它非常便于携带,即使你没有规律的作息,也可以轻松融入日常生活。
Plus, it travels really well, you could start working it into your routine even when you don't have a routine.
只需在行李里放几包旅行装,就能享受一次舒适的飞行。
Just slip a few travel packs into your luggage and have a nice flight.
我早就一直在推荐AG1了,而且不只是我一个人。
I've talked about AG1 for a long time, and it's not just me.
我知道很多人都喜欢它。
I know a lot of people enjoy it.
它非常简单。
It's very easy.
它非常方便,而你值得好好照顾自己的健康。
It's very convenient, and you deserve to take care of your health.
访问 drinkag1.com/joerogan,在限时优惠期间,首次订阅即可在欢迎礼包中免费获得一瓶欧米伽三、维生素D3、K2以及AG1口味试用装。
Visit drinkag1.com/joerogan, and for a limited time, get a bottle of omega three vitamin d three k two and an AG1 flavor sampler for free in your welcome kit with your first subscription.
在 drinkag1.com/joerogan 上,这份礼包价值111美元。
That's an $111 value at drinkag1.com/joerogan.
纸牌屋。
House of Cards.
那真是部他妈的神剧。
What a fucking show that was.
是的。
Oh, yeah.
哦,真是部他妈的神剧。
Oh, what a fucking show.
他们不该在最后一季那样拍。
They never should have done that last season.
一旦凯文·史派西被封杀,他们就该直接停播了。
Once Kevin Spacey got canceled, they should have just canceled it.
这件事已经结束了。
It was done.
或者,你知道的,没完。
Or, you know, not.
对。
Right.
真是个超棒的剧。
Such a good fucking show.
这是一部很棒的剧。
That's a great show.
太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
我最近看到他了,他在以色列做些奇怪的事,像是在一家小俱乐部里又唱又跳。
I saw him he was in Israel doing some weird thing where he was, like, doing, like, a song and dance routine in a small club recently.
他现在为了赚钱,居然沦落到做这种表演了。
Like, he's been kinda reduced to doing that for money.
这是堕落,还是复出的一部分?
Is that reduced, or is that part of the comeback?
你总得从头开始。
You gotta start.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我的意思是,总归是有点什么。
I mean, it's something.
我的意思是,我猜他只是在赚钱。
I mean, I guess he's just making money.
你懂的。
You know?
他彻底破产了。
He's completely bankrupt.
他什么都没了。
He lost everything.
是的
Mhmm.
太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
演艺圈本身。
Show business itself.
嗯,这不只是演艺圈的事。
Well, it's not just show business.
对吧?
Right?
这还取决于你做了什么?
It's, it's also what did you do?
你知道的。
You know?
你是因为什么被抓的?
What did you get caught for?
你明白吧?
You got you know?
他是个老派的咸猪手。
He was he was an old school dick grabber.
很多那种老派的家伙都是这样。
Lot of those old school guys.
没人真的喜欢被人这样摸裆部。
No one really likes that, getting their dick grabbed like that.
我觉得有些男同会喜欢。
Some gay guys do, I think.
我觉得他那种做法可能对一些人有用。
I think what he did probably worked on some guys.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I'm saying?
对。
Right.
比如,男性之间的互动方式跟我们完全不同。
Like, guys have a whole different way of interacting with each other that we don't have.
但我觉得,对于斯佩西来说,那些人中有些还很年轻。
But I think with Spacey, it was like, some of those fellows were young.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这才是问题所在。
And that's the problem.
是权力。
Power.
这就是权力。
It's power.
就像在同性恋群体中,有很多人觉得,未成年的小同性恋者跟年长的同性恋者发生关系是可以接受的。
It's like in the gay community, there's a lot of guys that think it's okay for young gay guys who are underage to, hook up with older gay guys.
这就像米洛·扬诺普洛斯那样。
It's a that's like Milo Yiannopoulos.
记得他吗?
Remember him?
是的。
Mhmm.
他确实在我的节目里谈过这件事。
He actually talked about that on my show.
他谈到自己14岁的时候。
He was talking about when he was 14.
他和一个年长的男子发生了关系,他还说:相信我。
He hooked up with this this older guy, and he's like, trust me.
我才是施害者。
I was the predator.
他说自己是在主动追求那个男子。
He's like saying that he was going after the guy.
我当时就说:好吧。
I was like, alright.
但这是不一样的。
But it's different.
我的意思是,我只是代表我所接触过的同性恋男性来说话。
In their eyes I mean, I'm just speaking for gay guys that I've talked to.
在他们看来,这和一个成年男性与年轻女性之间的关系是不同的。
It's different in their eyes than, you know, an adult male and a young female.
对。
Right.
你知道的?
You know?
但凯文·史派西是个不可思议的演员。
But Kevin Spacey's a fucking unbelievable actor.
那部《纸牌屋》真是太棒了。
That fucking House of Cards was so good.
真的太棒了。
It was so good.
这么好的剧。
Such a good show.
我很高兴它还在,你知道的,因为现在有很多东西。
I'm glad it's still out there, you know, because there's lot of stuff.
不错。
Good.
它让我想重温《白宫风云》。
It made me miss and rewatch West Wing.
它好到这种程度。
That's how good it was.
我从来没看过。
I haven't I never watched that.
我想我可能看过一两集。
I I think I maybe watched one or two episodes.
它就像对政治本应如何的理想化呈现,我
It's like an idealistic version of what politics could be, I
猜吧。
guess.
对。
Right.
马丁·辛就像我们希望拥有的那种总统,非常稳重可靠。
Martin Sheen is like the president we wish we had, like a really solid
但很久以前,他也很有争议。
time ago, but he's also controversial.
他隐瞒了一个健康问题。
He's hiding a medical thing.
我们当时已经远远领先于许多现代故事了。
It like, we got way ahead of a lot of the modern day stories.
就像拜登一样。
So like Biden.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
他的妻子是一名医生,所以她在帮助他。
And his wife's a doctor, so she's helping him.
我们总是对理想中的领导人抱有美好的设想。
Well, always have these idealistic ideas of who we want to be our leader.
至于凯文·史派西扮演的角色,那可能更真实一些。
And the thing about the Kevin Spacey character was like, that's probably more realistic.
那个家伙更真实。
Like, that guy is more realistic.
就像。
Like
随着我们年龄增长,我们明白了要想成功必须心狠手辣。
Well, as we get older, we understand you gotta be cutthroat to make it.
嗯。
Mhmm.
总统身上必须有一种杀手般的本能。
There's gotta be a certain killer instinct in a president.
你一旦当上官员,很可能早就被严重腐蚀了,对吧。
You're also most likely deeply compromised by the time you get into office Right.
而这正是你在这个世界中生存的唯一方式。
Which is the only way you navigate those worlds.
每个人都有污点。
Like, everybody's compromised.
每个人都去过那场《眼睛睁开》派对。
Everybody's gone to that eyes wide shut party.
对吧。
Right.
我根本进不去,顺便说一句。
I couldn't get in just for the record.
是的。
Yeah.
我也不想。
Me neither.
是的。
Yeah.
我不想进去。
I don't wanna get in.
我知道。
I know.
这是好事。
That's a good thing.
养条狗某种程度上能救你的职业生涯,因为当你被邀请参加一些疯狂的性派对时,
A dog can kinda save your career because, like, you get invited to some wild sex party.
你可以说,哎呀,我的狗已经等了我五个钟头了。
You'll like, I gotta my dog's been waiting for me for five hours.
抱歉。
Sorry.
我不能去。
I I can't go.
是的。
Yeah.
与此同时,还不如就和你的狗待在一起。
Meanwhile, it's better to just hang out with your dog.
你会玩得更开心,而且早上也不会觉得不舒服,我想。
You'll have a better time, and you won't feel gross in the morning, I guess.
但我认为那些人都是反社会人格。
But I think all those people are sociopaths.
他们可能根本从来不会觉得不舒服。
They probably don't even feel gross ever.
整个周末我都出去参加狂热者橄榄球活动了。
I was out all weekend for the fanatics football stuff.
特拉维斯·斯科特在凌晨三点当DJ。
Travis Scott's DJing the three in the morning.
什么是粉丝足球活动?
What is the fanatics football stuff?
他们在洛杉矶举办了一场旗帜橄榄球锦标赛。
They had a flag football tournament in LA.
原本计划在利雅得举办,后来不得不改到洛杉矶。
It was supposed to be in in Riyadh, and they had to move it to LA.
汤姆·布雷迪和那些粉丝们。
Tom Brady and and and the fanatics.
粉丝是什么?
What's the fanatics?
这像是一个品牌公司吧。
It's like a I guess it's a branding company.
他们负责所有球衣的设计。
They do all the jerseys.
他们还负责所有
They do all the
哦。
Oh.
我的两个朋友迈克尔·鲁宾和迈克尔·拉特纳举办了这场旗式橄榄球赛,我当时只是去参加派对。
Michael Rubin and Michael Ratner, two friends of mine, did this flag football game, and I was just partying.
我只是放了个周末假,看着所有橄榄球运动员,感觉特别有趣。
I just took the weekend off, and I'm like, seeing all the football players, and and it was just so much fun.
就在派对正嗨的时候,我突然想我的狗了。
And then just as the party's really getting hot, I'm like, I miss my dog.
我要回家了。
I'm going home.
是的。
Yeah.
你心里总有个声音在提醒你:得回家了。
There's always this thing in the back of your head, like, gotta get home.
他一个人在家已经五个小时了。
He's been home alone for five hours.
他一个人在家已经六个小时了。
He's been home alone for six hours.
我在想他。
I'm thinking about him.
他要撒尿。
He has to pee.
他是个好孩子。
He's a good boy.
他不会在家里撒尿,但他可能憋着,很不安。
He's not gonna pee in the house, but he's probably holding it in, upset.
可不是嘛。
Ain't Yeah.
疯了吧?
It nuts?
人们以为,尤其是喜剧演员,你们都想熬夜、喝酒、胡闹、发疯、吸毒。
Like, people think, especially comics, you know, we wanted to be up late, getting drunk, fucking off, being retarded, doing drugs.
你知道,你就是想回家。
You know, you just wanna get home.
是的。
Yeah.
想回家,放松一下,休息休息,看看电视。
Wanna get home, chill out, relax, watch TV.
我觉得,如果我刚开始搞喜剧的时候养了条狗,我会更有自律性。
I feel like if I had a dog when I was starting out in comedy, I I would have been more disciplined.
我会早点回家,而不是整夜在外晃荡。
I would have been coming home instead of staying out all night.
我有点后悔当初那样。
I kinda regret that a little bit.
你后悔整夜在外晃荡?
You regret staying out all night?
我的意思是,你知道的,你懂的。
Well, I mean, I you know, you know how it is.
你上完你的段子后,就会在喜剧俱乐部里待着,喝酒、吃东西,或者做别的事。
You you do your set, you start hanging out in the club, in the comedy club, and drinking or eating or whatever.
但有一种感觉,我说不上来。
But there's a certain I don't know.
你早点回家,第二天就能起得更早,完成更多事情。
You go home and you're up earlier, you get more done the next day.
哦,当然了。
Oh, absolutely.
只是因为你感觉更好。
Well, it's just you feel better.
玩得开心的时候,真的很难走。
It's it's hard to leave when you're having fun.
你知道的。
You know?
而且你还觉得自己属于另一个群体。
And it's also you feel like you're a part of a different society.
一群没有固定工作的人组成的社交圈。
Society of people don't have a regular job.
你拥有自由。
You got freedom.
你是自己的老板。
You're your own boss.
我从小在青少年时期就失去了父母,所以我活在当下,每天都像明天就会死去一样。
I grew up I lost my parents as a teenager, so I live for I live every day like I could die tomorrow.
所以我从不想离开。
So I never wanna leave.
我始终有着极致的错失恐惧症。
I have ultimate FOMO all the time.
我从不想错过任何活动或派对。
I never wanna miss an event, a party.
我去看过超级碗比赛。
I went to the Super Bowl.
我去了全明星周末。
I went to All Star Weekend.
我想去格莱美颁奖典礼。
I wanna go to the Grammys.
我热爱生活。
I love life.
我想时刻充分利用它。
I wanna make the most out of it all the time.
有时候我觉得这反而对我有害。
It works against me sometimes, I think.
这很有趣。
That's interesting.
对吧?
Right?
年轻时经历失去,这也是它的积极一面。
It's the plus side of experiencing loss when you're young.
你真的很想要。
You really want.
你真的很享受生活。
You you really relish life.
你想充分利用它。
You wanna make the most out of it.
你想在它还在的时候好好享受。
You wanna enjoy it while it's here.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我在我的节目中常说,我早早就明白,人类生来就是要哀悼并继续前行。
One of the things I say on my show is I learned early on human beings were made to mourn and move on.
你不能永远哀悼,否则你的一部分就会死去,这不公平。
You can't mourn forever or a part of you dies, and that's not fair.
对。
Right.
因此,这给了我一种对生活的热情。
So it gave me this sort of zest for living.
当你年轻时经历这样的失去。
You take that loss as a young person.
你随时都感到害怕。
You're you're afraid at any second.
它可能——你知道的,很难做长期规划。
It could you know, it's hard to make long term plans.
你的父母还健在吗?
Are your parents still alive?
嗯。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yeah.
这真是一个了不起的祝福。
It's amazing, amazing blessing.
有时,当你年轻时失去亲人,你会害怕自己变老。
And sometimes when you lose people young, you're afraid you're old.
你一直活在恐惧中,担心一切都会崩塌。
You live in the constant fear that it's all gonna fall apart.
是的。
Yeah.
我已经失去了很多朋友。
I've lost a lot of friends.
比如,每当我换新手机、转移联系人时,我会看看我的联系人列表。
Like, sometimes I look at my my contact list when I get a new phone, you know, and you're swapping over contacts.
我会说:天啊。
I'm like, oh, fuck.
你知道吗,我的联系人里有大约二十个已故的人。
You know, I've got, like, 20 dead people in my contact list.
有些我就是一直留着,你知道的。
Some of them I just keep in there, you know.
我有一些旧手机,里面还有博纳德给我发的短信。
I I I I got old phones where, like, Bourdain was texting me.
我就一直留着那部手机。
I just kept the phone.
我想着,我永远不会扔掉这部手机。
I'm like, I'm never throwing this phone away.
你懂的,我有一群朋友,他们
You know, bunch of friends who I
我经常看鲍勃·萨盖特的短信。
look at Bob Saget's texts all the time.
我会听吉尔伯特·戈特弗里德的语音留言。
I listen to Gilbert Gottfried's voicemails.
是的。
Yeah.
我懂你的意思。
I know what you mean.
对。
Yeah.
这让我立刻回到了那时。
It just brings me right back to that.
我
I
那两个人,真是特别难熬的两个。
Those two guys, that was those are two tough ones.
那确实是两个特别难熬的。
Those are two really tough ones.
嗯,那很好。
Well, that's great.
有一张著名照片,拍的是我、诺姆、吉尔伯特和鲍勃,是亚当·埃加特拍的。
There's that famous picture of me, Norm, Gilbert, and Bob that Adam Egat took Mhmm.
在好莱坞的琼斯餐厅。
At Jones Restaurant in Hollywood.
我在我的专场里展示了这一点,并且讲述了他们每一个人,向诺姆致敬。
And I show that in my special, and I talk about each one, do like a tribute to Norm.
我向吉尔伯特致敬,他的家人现在已经成为我家庭的重要一部分。
I do a tribute to Gilbert whose family is a big part of my family now.
他的孩子们都非常棒。
His kids are great kids.
他的女儿在德克萨斯州的奥斯汀上学。
His daughter goes to school here in Tex in Austin.
就在那里
And there it
是的。
is.
就在那里。
There it is.
还有鲍勃,他刚当上了祖父。
And Bob, who just became a grandfather.
那些人留下了相当深远的遗产。
So they left quite a legacy, those guys.
我真的非常爱他们,他们总能让我开怀大笑。
And I really loved them, and they would make me laugh.
你知道,我只要一铺垫,他们一开口,我就笑得差点喘不过气来。
You know, I would just set them up, and they would go, and I would laugh until I was dying laughing.
该死的诺姆。
Fucking norm.
真是个传奇。
What a legend.
王者。
The king.
他也是个特别棒的人。
He's such a great guy too.
是的
Yeah.
他也特别搞笑。
He's so funny too.
还有他的视频,我不知道是我的算法问题还是什么,但如果你看的话,会以为诺姆每天都在制作喜剧内容。
And his clips, I don't know if it's my algorithm or what, but you would think Norm is making comedy content every day if you looked
看我的算法。
at my algorithm.
我的也是。
Well, mine too.
我觉得很多人。
I think a lot of people.
所以,人们只是分享它们,因为你知道,你对每件事都有那么多有趣的看法。
So, like, people just share them because, you know, you had so many funny things to say about everything.
这是一种非常独特的视角。
It's such a unique perspective.
一种不寻常的心理状态。
Just a unusual state of mind.
加拿大人。
Canadians.
我有个理论,我是新泽西人,所以我觉得在新泽西长大,我一直是纽约的局外人。
I have a theory that Canadians I'm from New Jersey, so I feel like New Jersey, I grew up as an outsider to New York.
我们没有属于自己的纽约体育队伍。
We had a root free New York sports teams.
小时候我们必须听纽约的广播和电视节目,而加拿大对美国也是如此。
We had to listen to New York radio stations as a kid, TV stations, and Canada has that with America.
对。
Right.
所以我觉得喜剧演员总觉得自己有点像局外人。
So I think they always feel like comedians feel like outsiders a little bit.
我觉得加拿大人就有点这种感觉。
I feel like Canadians kinda have that.
哈兰德。
Harland.
他是加拿大人。
He's Canadian.
我的意思是,
I mean,
是的,加拿大喜剧演员,能说上一整天。
yeah, Canadian comedians, you could go all day.
汤姆·格林。
Tom Green.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
吉姆·凯瑞。
Jim Carey.
吉姆·凯瑞。
Jim Carey.
很多加拿大人。
A lot of Canadians.
卡罗琳·雷,还有更多。
Caroline Ray, and a lot more.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
约翰·坎迪。
John Candy.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
约翰·坎迪是加拿大人。
John Candy was a Canadian.
是的。
Yeah.
马丁·肖特。
Martin Short.
是吗?
Was he?
他是吗?
Is he?
他是。
He is.
我觉得是。
I think so.
他现在仍然
He's still
和我们在一起。
with us.
那些SCTV的人。
Those SCTV people.
没错。
That's right.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
马丁·肖特上个月过得不太顺。
Martin Short is he had a rough month.
他失去了一位非常亲近的人,但他依然是世界上最有幽默感的人之一。
He lost somebody very close to him, but he's he's still one of the funniest people in the world.
哦,他太出色了。
Oh, he was brilliant.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。