本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
乔·罗根播客。
Joe Rogan podcast.
去看看吧。
Check it out.
乔
The Joe
罗根体验。
Rogan experience.
白天播放。
Showing by day.
晚上是乔·罗根播客。
Joe Rogan podcast by night.
一整天。
All day.
好的。
Alright.
冠军来了。
Champ is here.
上次见你的时候,我觉得是在马朱罗之战之前,对吧?
Last time I saw you, I think it was before the Majuro fight, wasn't it?
那不是在那场比赛之前吗?
Wasn't it before that fight?
应该是吧。
Believe so.
那场比赛之前,你刚提到要打卡内罗,大家都说这太疯狂了。
It was before that fight, that was just around the time you were talking about fighting Canelo, and everybody was like, that's crazy.
他要直接升到168磅,再往上两个级别。
He's gonna go up all the way to one sixty eight, two more weight classes above that.
这太疯狂了。
That's nuts.
现在所有人都得闭嘴了。
Everybody's gotta shut the fuck up now.
是的
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
你知道我说什么吗?
You know what I say?
技能才能养家糊口。
Skills pay the bills.
确实如此。
They do.
没错。
They do.
技能才是最重要的,老兄。
Skills are everything, man.
但关键是,这挺有意思的。
But the thing is, it's like, it's interesting.
我最近又看了卡内罗和马杰莫夫的两场比赛,发现马杰莫夫看起来更大块。
I watched both the Canelo fight and the Majremov fight again recently, and Majremov looked bigger.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
他看起来比卡内罗还大。
He looked bigger than Canelo.
这真的很有意思。
It was really interesting.
他是个大块头。
He was a big dude.
他是个
He's a
大块头。
big dude.
我在想这家伙平时体重是多少,肯定不是154磅。
I wonder what that guy walks around at because it's not one fifty four.
不。
No.
完全不是。
Not at all.
他上一场拳击赛是在160磅进行的。
He just fought at one sixty his last fight.
是吗?
Did he?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
对阵卡内罗的表现真是出色。
Really an outstanding performance against Canelo.
就像我之前跟你说的,这场拳赛对我来说是‘我早说过’的典范,因为有很多我的朋友都是铁杆拳击迷,他们一直觉得卡内罗太重了。
It was like I was saying telling you before, it was a great I told you so fight for me because there were so many of my friends that are big boxing fans that just thought Canelo was too big.
他们觉得这一步跨得太大了。
They thought it was too much of a jump.
他太有经验了。
He's too experienced.
什么?
What?
你明白吗?
You got it?
我的意思是,你让这一切看起来好像很容易。
I mean, you made it look I wanna say easy.
倒不是说很容易,但结果非常明确。
It wasn't that it was easy, but it was definitive.
你知道的?
You know?
这是一场毫无争议的胜利。
It was it was such a clear victory.
当时你一边轻拍他,一边猛烈出拳,我简直惊呆了。
It was so it was at one point when you were pity patting him and then firing off hard shots, I was like, oh my goodness.
他感觉到了。
He's feeling it.
是的。
Yeah.
我正处在自己的状态中。
I was I was in my element.
我状态绝佳,主要是因为很多人也在怀疑我,告诉我我会被击倒。
I was in the zone mainly because a lot of people was doubting me as well, you know, telling me I was gonna get knocked out.
他们说我又矮又小,以为我只是为了钱在打,但我知道自己有多强。
I was too small, and I was just fighting for the money when I knew what I was capable of.
所以我心想,我要让你们看看我真正的实力,因为这并不是我第一次听到有人说‘他做不到’。
So I was just like, I'm a I'm a show y'all what I'm really about because this is not the first time that I didn't heard that, oh, he can't do this.
他做不到那件事。
He can't do that.
我觉得你的处境和罗伊·琼斯巅峰时期非常相似。
I think your situation is very similar to when Roy Jones was in his prime.
因为当罗伊·琼斯巅峰时,大家都说罗伊·琼斯除了詹姆斯·托尼之外,
Because when Roy Jones was in his prime, everybody was saying Roy Jones other than James Tony.
罗伊·琼斯其实还没真正打过,我当时就想,不对。
Roy Jones really hadn't fought And I and I was like, no.
他就是比所有人都强太多了。
He's just that much better than everybody else.
他让对手看起来根本不行。
He makes it look like they're not good.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你看他们和其他人比赛,你会觉得这些人都很厉害。
If you saw them fight against everybody else, you would say these guys are awesome.
当然。
For sure.
当然。
For sure.
而且我整个职业生涯都在应对这种情况。
And I I've been dealing with that my whole career.
你知道的?
You know?
人们在击败我早已击败过的对手后,却获得如此多的赞誉,你知道吗?
People getting so much praise after fighting a guy that I already knocked out, you know, if they beat him.
哦,某某击败了那个家伙。
Oh, such and such beat this guy.
但对我而言,却说你在打番茄罐头或者打垃圾选手之类的。
But me is, oh, you're fighting tomato cans or you're fighting bums and things like this.
所以我只是觉得
So I was just like
那只是因为你做得太出色了。
It was just because you're doing it so well.
就是这样。
That's what it is.
人们总是试图在每一次卓越的表现中找茬。
It's just people they they try to find flaws in every great performance.
而他们能找到的唯一瑕疵就是,是的,但他打过的那些人是谁?
And the flaws the only flaws they could find is, yeah, but who are these guys that he beat?
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
但你击败的都是高手。
But you beat great guys.
冠军。
Champions.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,听好了。
I mean, listen.
对我来说,最有趣的比赛之一是贝纳维德斯的比赛。
One of the more interesting fights to me was a Benavides fight.
我最近又重新看了一遍那场比赛。
I I rewatched that again recently too.
那是一场好比赛。
That was good fight.
因为比赛充满了紧张感。
Because there's so much tension.
是的。
Yeah.
有很多挑衅、紧张和各种情绪。
There's so much shit talking and tension and so many emotions.
而且他很能打。
And he could fight.
他很能打。
He could fight.
你知道吗,很多人只看他的伤势,但他受伤前后打比赛的方式完全没有区别。
You know, a lot of people, they looking at his injury, and he fought no different from before or after the injury.
他打得还是一样。
He fought the same.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以他们会说,哦,他腿上中了枪。
So that's another thing that they're gonna say, oh, well, he had got shot in the leg.
如果没中枪,可能就会发生这种情况或那种情况。
And if he didn't, then this would've happened or that would've happened.
但我认为,他打得还是一样。
And I'm like, he fought the same.
如果你懂拳击,看过他打比赛,就会发现他的拳击风格根本没变。
Like, if you know boxing and you see him box, nothing changed from his boxing standpoint.
他本来就不是个爱移动的人。
He wasn't a mover.
他不是那种靠腿部进行攻防的拳手,所以我对此只是听听而已。
He wasn't this guy that uses legs, as a defense or offense, so I just take it as a grain of salt.
是的。
Yeah.
我肯定那次受伤很糟糕,但他打拳的方式一点没变。
I'm sure that injury sucked, but he he fought the same.
而且他打得很好。
And he fought well.
我的意思是,他是个硬汉。
I mean, he's a tough guy.
他打得真的很出色。
He he fought really well.
打了我整整十二个回合。
Took me 12 rounds.
对。
Yeah.
听好了。
Listen.
但是,哇,第十二回合那个右上勾拳把他击倒了,我当时心想,天哪。
And but, whew, that right uppercut in that twelfth round that put him down, I was like, oh my goodness.
我记得当时现场观看了那场比赛。
I I remember watching that fight live.
我当时就想,来了,就是这里。
I was like, oh, there it is.
是的。
Yeah.
就是这里。
There it is.
你找到他了。
You found him.
是的。
Yeah.
他手部动作很灵活。
He he had good hand movement.
你知道的?
You know?
硬汉。
Tough guy.
他一直在躲闪那些勾拳和直拳,我当时就想,好吧。
He he was he was ducking them hooks and them straight straight punches, so I was just like, alright.
我得换个打法。
I gotta switch it up.
而且,他相信自己。
Well, also, he believed in himself.
当然。
For sure.
definitely。
Definitely.
他进入这场比赛就是为了赢。
He came into that fight to win.
好吧。
Alright.
当然。
Definitely.
绝对没错。
Most definitely.
绝对没错。
Most definitely.
看你得到应得的成果真是太棒了,因为我觉得,如果你在斯彭斯之战后就退役,那些非铁杆粉丝可能根本不会欣赏你的技术。
It's it's beautiful to watch you get what you deserve because I felt like, man, if you retired after the Spence fight, I don't think people that are casuals would really appreciate your skill set.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的,拳击圈内真正懂拳击的人当然明白,但我感觉太多业余观众只会胡说八道,所以卡内罗之战就像是给这杯甜品加上的最后一颗樱桃。
You know, the people inside boxing, the the the people that really know boxing did, but I felt like too many of the casuals just talk so much shit, and so the the Canelo fight was the cherry on top of the sundae.
是的。
Yeah.
确实如此。
It was.
甚至到现在,还有很多人在说,哦,卡内洛已经过气了。
And even now, a lot of people saying, oh, well, Canelo's washed.
他老了。
He's old.
然后我就想,我比他还大呢。
And then I'm like, well, I'm older than him.
我们到底在说什么?
Like, what are we talking about?
你知道的?
You know?
所以我就是很喜欢这样,你知道吗?因为这恰恰说明了我的水平有多高——大家都知道发生了什么,却还要把发生的事当成理由来解释它。
So I just I just love it, you know, because it just shows what level I'm on, you know, for everybody to already know what's what what happened, and then they try to take what happened and make it a reason why it happened.
对。
Right.
所以我就想,哇,真酷。
So I'll just be like, man, that's cool.
这就是拳击啊。
That's boxing, though.
对吧?
Right?
这是一般体育的常态。
That's sports in general.
你总会遇到这种情况。
You're always gonna have that.
总有一大堆场边的人在那里胡说八道。
There's always gonna be a bunch of sideline people that talk a lot of shit.
但你知道,对很多拳手来说,这发生在他们职业生涯的后期,尤其是当他们被回避或者难以签下重大比赛的时候。
But, you know, for a lot of fighters, it's later in their career, especially when they're avoided or they have difficult difficulties signing big fights.
到了他们职业生涯后期,人们才真正欣赏他们。
It's later in their career that people really appreciate them.
想想伯纳德吧。
Like, think about Bernard.
直到伯纳德·霍普金斯击败费利克斯·特立尼达时,人们才惊呼:天哪。
It wasn't until Bernard Hopkins beat Felix Trinidad that people were like, oh, shit.
他打特立尼达的时候大概三十六七岁,很多人都说他已经不行了。
Like, I think he was, like, 37 or 36 when he fought Trinidad, and a lot of people were saying he's washed up.
完蛋了。
It's over.
当他击倒特立尼达时,嗯。
And when he knocked out Trinidad Mhmm.
所有人都说:哦,原来如此。
Everybody was like, oh, okay.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
从一开始我就一直在点名所有人。
I've been calling out everybody since the beginning.
你知道的?
You know?
他们因为我的缘故,整个街边都形成了另一派。
They created a whole side of the street because of me.
你知道的?
You know?
而我现在跟不同的推广人合作。
And I'm with a different promoter.
总是有各种问题。
It was always something.
你知道的?
You know?
而且每个人都总是怪我。
And everybody always blamed me.
但现在看看现在所有人。
But now look at everybody now.
所有的推广者现在都合作了。
All the promoters working together now.
为什么在我闪耀的时候他们不能合作呢?
Why couldn't they work together when it was my turn to shine?
但事情就是这样,生活发生了,我对发生的一切感到高兴,因为我用自己的方式做到了。
But it is what it is, and life happened, and I'm happy the way it happened because I did it my way.
我不认为还有多少其他拳手能这么说。
And I don't think too many other fighters can say that.
这是真的。
That's true.
是的。
Yeah.
这行当挺肮脏的。
It's it's a dirty business.
你知道的。
You know?
promoters之间的生意,就是让选手们互相回避,确保自己的选手避开某些对手。
The business of promoters and keeping guys away from guys and making sure that their fighter, you know, avoids certain fighters.
一直以来都是这样。
It's it's always been that way.
你知道的。
You know?
这对粉丝来说很遗憾,因为很久以来大家最想看的就是大卫·贝纳维德兹和卡内洛的对决。
And it's unfortunate for the fans because there's so many like, the big one for a long time was David Benavidez and Canelo.
嗯。
Mhmm.
大家都想看这场对决,但他们就是没法促成它。
Like, everybody wants to see that fight, and they just can't figure out a way to make it happen.
你得想想,肯定是有人在躲着谁,而且不是贝纳维德兹。
And you you gotta think someone's avoiding somebody, and it's not Benavidez.
对。
No.
完全不是这样。
Not not not at all.
你知道,我觉得卡内罗某种程度上知道贝纳维德兹走进拳台时会有多大的气势。
You know, I just think Canelo, in a sense, he know how big Benavidez is gonna come in the ring.
你知道,贝纳维德兹是个出色的拳手,但他身材高大。
You know, Benavidez is a great fighter, you know, but he's a big fighter.
他个子很高。
He's a tall fighter.
你知道吧?
You know?
我觉得卡内罗心里清楚,为什么我要跟一个比赛时体型如此庞大的人打呢?
And I just think Canelo knows, like, why would I wanna get in the ring with this guy that's gonna be massive come fight time?
我根本不算个大块头。
And I'm not that big of a guy at all.
我靠的是技术完成这一切,因为卡内罗并不是个大个子。
I've been doing all this with my skills because because Canelo's not a big guy.
他整个职业生涯都在和大个子对手交手。
He's been fighting big guys his whole career.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know?
而且他靠技术击败了他们。
And beating them with skill.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以你必须向卡内罗和他的成就致敬。
So you gotta tip your hat off to Canelo and what he's accomplished.
当然。
Absolutely.
身高五英尺七英寸,体重一百七十五磅,却要与这些大块头对抗,还真的赢了,
Being five seven, going up to one seventy five and fighting these big guys and and actually winning and
击倒了科瓦列夫。
Knocked out Kovalev.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,科瓦列夫那时已经过了巅峰期,但他终究还是科瓦列夫。
I mean, it was Kovalev later in his career, but he's still Kovalev.
为了
For
当然。
sure.
然后还有勇气在比沃尔巅峰时期与他交手。
And then having the courage to fight Bivol in his prime.
当然。
For sure.
我认为那场拳赛可能是我们没能拿到本纳维德斯拳赛、比沃尔拳赛的原因。
I think that's the fight that probably kept us from getting the Benavides fight, the Bivol fight.
因为我觉得那场拳赛后,他心想:好吧。
Because I think after that fight, he's like, okay.
是的。
Yeah.
这家伙真高大。
This dude is big.
这体型有点太大了。
This is a little big.
对。
Yeah.
因为比沃尔不仅高大,还具备俄罗斯风格,脚步轻盈,进进出出,进进出出。
Because Bivol, not just big, but he's got that Russian style, light on the feet in and out, in and out, in and out.
不错的拳手。
Good boxer.
这种风格很难应对。
It's a difficult style to handle.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的。
You know?
而且,唯一击败过贝特贝夫的人,嗯。
And the like, the only guy to beat Betterbeev Mhmm.
是另一个猛人。
Was another beast.
没错。
Yep.
所以我认为,他明白这一点,再加上贝纳维德斯对他的不敬,让他决定另寻他路。
So I think, you know, him knowing that, and then I think the disrespect that he got from Benavides had persuaded him to go elsewhere.
但是你知道,过去有很多拳手并没有和他们想打的人交手。
But, you know, there's been many boxers from the past that didn't fight people that they wanted to fight.
对。
Right.
你看一下糖王雷·伦纳德和阿龙·普赖尔。
You know, look at Sugar Ray Leonard and Aaron Pryor.
他们从来没能打成那场对决。
They never got that fight.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我刚刚赢得了一场会议。
So and I just won a meeting.
所以事情就会是这样。
So it's gonna be like that.
嗯,最终看起来一切总是按该有的方式解决了。
Well, it always seems at the end that it all worked out the way it was supposed to.
你知道的。
You know?
在你赢了卡内罗之后,我的感觉就是这样。
And that's how it felt like for me after your Canelo victory.
就像,所有那些狗屁玩意儿,现在每个人都得闭嘴了。
Like, this is this is like, you know, all the bullshit, it's like now everybody has to shut the fuck up.
所有那些狗屁玩意儿都消失了。
It's like all the bullshit's gone.
现在每个人都必须给你应得的尊重,因为那是一场杰出的冠军级表现。
It's like now everybody's gotta give you your just due because that was a stellar championship performance.
我的意思是,这绝对是历史上最伟大的表现之一,因为对手是卡内罗,你知道的,你可以说任何你想说的。
I mean, that was one of the all time great performances because it was a Canelo that's you know, you could say whatever you want.
我觉得他现在仍然处于巅峰状态。
I think he's still in his prime.
而你只是完胜了他。
And you just outboxed him.
你完胜了他,想想看。
And you outboxed him I mean, think about it.
40比47,54,一路到68,而你现在是五次夺冠。
40 to 47, 54, all the way up to 68, and you Now five first.
对,没错。
Oh, that's right.
三十五次击倒。
Thirty five first.
没错。
Right.
对,就是这样。
That's right.
这太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
是的。
Yeah.
从35飙升到68,真是太疯狂了。
That's crazy going up from 35 to 68 Yeah.
而且还击败了冠军。
And outboxing the champ.
你的方式也太精湛了。
And the way you did it too, was so skillful.
看你的比赛真是种享受,老兄。
It was so beautiful to watch, man.
如果你喜欢技巧型、智慧型的拳击,那场对决真是看得太爽了。
When you're if you're a fan of skillful, intelligent boxing, that was such a good fight to watch.
因为你知道,卡内罗是个危险的对手。
Because, you know, Canelo's a dangerous guy.
他拳重,每一击都充满力量。
He's a heavy puncher, and he he puts a lot of power into his punches.
他这些年确实有所转变,更依赖力量了,但老天,他真的很会击中目标。
He's he's kind of changed over the years and really relied more on his power, but, man, he knows how to land it.
当他击中时,会让对手陷入极大的麻烦。
And when he lands it, he puts people in a lot of trouble.
是的。
And Yeah.
哇,你有一个动作特别精彩,你打出一记左拳,然后不等手收回,立刻跟上一记快速勾拳。
Whoo, he just there was there was this one move that you were doing where you were throwing a left hand and then a quick hook behind it before you even brought the hand back.
所以他准备反击时,你却抢先打出一记快速勾拳。
So he was going to counter, and you were throwing a quick hook.
对。
Yeah.
我当时就想,这真是太漂亮了。
I was like, oh, that is so pretty.
这真是太漂亮了。
That is so pretty.
在反击时。
In the counter.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,卡内罗是个出色的反击拳手。
You know, Canelo is a great counter puncher.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以你得抢在他前面出手。
So you gotta beat him to it.
有时候你得反击他的反击。
You gotta counter the counter at times.
那场比赛的进展和你预想的一样吗?
Did that fight play out the way you thought it was gonna play out?
是的。
Yeah.
毫无疑问。
Most definitely.
完全和我想的一样。
Exactly the way I thought.
当然了。
Most definitely.
我们很清楚自己面对的是什么。
We knew what we was up against.
你知道吗,当我去看他打贝兰加和他团队里那个家伙的比赛时,我忘了他名字,叫蒙吉亚。
You know, when I went to his fight against Berlanga and against, the guy that's on his team, I forgot his name, Mongia.
蒙吉亚。
Mongia.
当我和土耳其在一起的时候,我说了土耳其。
When I was with Turkey, I said Turkey.
他打败了我。
He came beating me.
从01:35到现在,一直看着他直播,我一直在观察他。
Just watching him from 01:35 to now, like, live, I'm looking at him.
我就想,我能打败这个家伙。
I'm just like, I can beat this dude.
我的信心越来越强,越来越强。
Like, my confidence is getting more and more and more.
他上一场在沙特阿拉伯的比赛,我当时就想,是的。
And his last fight in Saudi Arabia, I was like, yeah.
他不可能用那种方式跟我打,他确实没那么做,他确实提升了水平,但我对自己有足够的信心,那晚没有任何事能阻止我赢得胜利。
He can't fight like that against me, which he didn't, which he definitely rose his game, but I just believed in myself that much that nothing was gonna stop me from getting that victory that night.
在沙特阿拉伯的那场比赛,他看起来缺乏动力。
The fight in Saudi Arabia, he looked like undermotivated.
是的。
Yeah.
那场挑战似乎对他来说还不够大。
It looked like it wasn't a big enough challenge for him.
他看起来身体状态也不如以往,当你看他时就能感觉到。
He didn't look like he was in the same kind of shape physically, like, when you look at him.
他确实不是。
He wasn't.
你知道的。
You know?
而且这种事情确实会发生。
And it and it happens.
你知道的。
You know?
所以我总是这样训练,因为这场战斗确实是我职业生涯中最艰难的一场。
That's why I always train, like, this is the toughest fight of my career because it is.
每一场战斗都是如此。
Every fight is.
你永远无法预料那些无人知晓的选手会有什么表现。
And you never know what to expect with those type of fighters that nobody know about.
对。
Right.
是的。
Right.
是的。
Right.
是的。
Right.
他们就是那种悄悄逼近、让你措手不及的人,你知道的,你得做好准备。
Them be the the ones that sneak up on you and, you know, you gotta be ready for them.
但他根本没打算打。
But he didn't come to fight.
他整场比赛都在躲闪,你知道的,卡内罗都急了。
He moved the whole fight, and, you know, Canelo was frustrated.
他只是说:‘天哪。’
He was just like, oh, man.
这家伙根本没打算做任何事。
This dude didn't come to do anything.
对。
Right.
金幸存了下来。
Kim survived.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我能理解他为什么感到沮丧。
So I could see where he was frustrated at.
对。
Yeah.
嗯,他可能也觉得自己不该和卡内罗在同一个级别。
Well, he probably thought he didn't belong in there with Canelo either.
对吧?
Right?
对。
Right.
你知道的吧?
You know?
所以他可能说:听着。
So he probably said, listen.
只要我不断移动,就能体面地离开,还不会被狠狠击中。
If I just keep moving, I can get out of here with my dignity intact and just never get hit real good.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
现在这很有趣,因为在那场战斗之前,我们还被认为是当今最好的拳手之一。
It's it's fascinating now because before that fight, were looked at as one of the best boxers today.
现在你却被视为有史以来最伟大的拳手之一,这种转变很有趣,嗯。
Now you're looked at as one of the best fighters ever, and it's interesting how that changes Mhmm.
人们现在如何看待你的身体。
How people now look at your body.
在你和埃罗尔·斯彭斯比赛之前,人们会说:埃罗尔·斯彭斯真能打。
And then they look at Errol Spence before you fought him and go, Errol Spence can fight, man.
他是个非常出色的拳手。
He's a really good fighter.
很多人因为那场车祸质疑你对他的胜利,觉得他可能没我们想的那么强。
And a lot of people discredited your victory over him because of that car accident that he had, and maybe he wasn't as good as we thought.
但自从你击败卡内洛之后,你就跻身于少数被奉为史上最伟大拳手的行列了。
And but now with the Canelo victory, you you're in this rare air of you know, mentioned as one of the greatest of all time.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,只有那么几位拳手。
You know, there's a handful of guys.
要说出史上最伟大的拳手非常困难,因为人们总想追溯到糖王雷·罗宾逊的时代。
There is no it's very difficult to say the greatest of all time because people wanna go all the way back to Sugar Ray Robinson.
他们还会把弗洛伊德、巅峰时期的罗伊·琼斯都拉进来讨论。
They, you know, they throw Floyd in the mix, prime time Roy Jones.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
有这么多不同的拳手都被列为史上最伟大的,但你现在也进入了这个讨论。
There's all these different fighters they put as the greatest of all time, but you are now in that conversation.
这一定很棒吧。
That's gotta be nice.
太美好了。
It's beautiful.
你知道吗?
You know?
尤其是我并没有付出那么多努力,却能站上这项运动的巅峰。
Especially all the hard work that I didn't put in to be here at that pinnacle of the sport.
你知道吗?
You know?
从七岁起,我就开始打拳了。
Since I was seven years old, I've been boxing.
我一直都在打比赛。
I've been fighting.
从第一天起,我就一直是个拳手。
I've been a fighter since day one.
当人们把我跟糖雷·罗宾逊、弗洛伊德·梅威瑟、糖雷·伦纳德这些传奇人物比较,讨论谁会赢、谁会赢时,这让我知道我在拳坛上做得非常出色。
So when people compare me to, like, Sugar Ray Robinson and Floyd Mayweather and Sugar Ray Leonard comparing me to who will win, who will win, that just let me know that I did my job well in the sport.
你确实做到了。
Oh, you absolutely did.
你现在真的彻底退役了吗?
Now you definitely done done?
一切都结束了。
It's over with.
真的结束了吗?
It's definitely over?
是的。
Yeah.
我没什么可失去的了,所以我跟几个密友说过。
I don't got no so I told I told a couple of my close friends.
我说,好吧。
I said, okay.
从2014年起,我就一直在为某个头衔而战。
Since 2014, I've been fighting for something, a title.
我在2014年3月赢得了第一个头衔。
I won my first title in 2014, March 2014.
从那以后,我一直为各种头衔而战,统一头衔,统一头衔,统一头衔,统一的。
Ever since then, I've been fighting for titles, undisputed titles, undisputed, undisputed titles, undisputed.
就像我一直以来所争取的一切。
Like, just everything that I've been fighting for.
现在我回来了,就只是觉得,好吧。
Now I just come back, and it's just like, alright.
那动力是什么?
What what's the motivation?
只是为了钱吗?
Just money?
你知道的。
You know?
好吧。
Like, alright.
那在那之上还有什么?
So what what is on top of that?
你知道的。
You know?
因为我的想法是,钱自然会来。
Because my my thing was the money gonna come.
不。
No.
我一次次接受降薪,因为我清楚自己退役后想留下怎样的遗产。
I was taking pay cuts after pay cuts after pay cuts because I knew what I wanted my legacy to be when I finished boxing.
我希望被铭记为历史上最伟大的冠军之一。
I want to be remembered as one of the greatest champions of all time.
你知道吗?
You know?
我觉得我确实做到了。
And I think I I did that.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以现在,我最后一场拳赛,巅峰时刻,对我来说没有任何比这更好的结局了。
So now it's like this last fight that I had, the height of it, there's no better finish than that to me.
是的。
Yeah.
从我出身的背景出发,面对那么多不利条件,我经历了那么多艰辛、训练再训练,才走到那场拳赛,你知道,简直就像——天啊,你每一步都做对了。
What what was on the line coming from where I came from, all the odds that was stacked against me, all the things that I had to go through and camp and camp to get to that fight, you know, it was just like, man, you did everything right.
那还有什么能超越这个呢?
So what what can top that?
我太喜欢这个了。
I love that.
我喜欢拳手像那样在巅峰时退役。
I love when fighters go out on top like that.
对于一个拳手来说,像你这样带着所有冠军经验、参加过多个重量级且保持不败,并击败了卡内罗——另一位传奇巨星——退役,真是太棒了。
And for for a fighter to go out like you have with all your championship experience, all the weight classes you competed in undefeated and beat Canelo, another all time great.
我的意思是,这简直是完美的谢幕。
I mean, that is that is a perfect finale
是的。
Yeah.
为一段辉煌的职业生涯画上句号。
For a spectacular career.
这太酷了。
It's pretty dope.
当然。
For sure.
而且还能在保持清醒头脑、身体健康、财富充裕的情况下退役。
And go out with your faculties intact, your health intact, plenty of money.
这很好。
It's nice.
这太美了,因为没人知道我们这些拳手为了取悦粉丝付出了多少。
It's it's it's beautiful because nobody knows what us fighters adore to get to the point to entertain the fans.
你知道,我们经历了很多。
You know, we go through a lot.
你知道吗?
You know?
我们让身体承受了太多。
We put our body through a lot.
当一切结束,当我们的身体垮到无法照顾自己的地步时,他们却毫不在意。
And then when it's all said and done, when our body broke down to the point where we can't take care of ourself, they don't care about us.
他们只会说,哦,他曾经是个好冠军,我们去看比赛。
They're gonna say, oh, well, he was once a good champion, and we go to the fights.
你经常看到一些老拳手来观赛,但人们只是从他们身边走过。
You see a lot of old fighters showing up to the fights, and people just walk past them.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know?
他们已经去找下一个了。
They on to the next.
哦,让我们看看那个年轻选手。
Oh, let's see the young fighter.
你知道吗?
You know?
就好像他们把你榨干,直到你一无所有,然后就把你忘了。
And it's like they use you up till you have nothing left, then they forget about you.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以对这些拳手来说,首先考虑健康至关重要,因为一旦结束,就真的结束了,健康是无法挽回的。
So it's it's very critical for these fighters to think about their health first because once it's once it's over with, it's over with, and you can't you can't get your health back.
没错。
Right.
钱 elsewhere 总能再赚,但一旦你
You can always get money elsewhere, but once you can't
你的脑子就出问题了,是的。
your mind is messed up Yeah.
一切都结束了。
It's over with.
这对年轻拳手来说也是一个很好的教训,能看到像你这样全心投入、自律、坚持到底、最终功成身退的人。
That's such a good lesson for young fighters to see too, to see a guy like yourself be fully dedicated, so disciplined, get through the whole thing, get out on top, and done.
是的。
Yeah.
许多拳手都说过类似的话,但几年过去后,他们的身份却完全与拳击绑在了一起。
And so many fighters have said that, and then a couple years go by, their identity is wrapped up in fighting.
他们会觉得,嘿,我还能再打一场,然后你知道的,可能他们买了很多虚假的东西。
They go, man, I think I got one more in me, and then, you know, maybe they're buying a lot of shit.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这才是真正的问题。
That's the real problem.
是的。
Yeah.
真正的问题总是这样,你知道,我还能再打一场。
The real It's always gonna be that, you know, I got I got another one in me.
我还能再打一场,因为他们错过了那种全场粉丝为他们呐喊、灯光摄像机全部聚焦的巅峰时刻,他们怀念那种感觉。
I got another one in me because they missed that that high of all the fans chanting their name and everybody, you know, cameras, lights, and, you know, they they miss it.
你知道的?
You know?
但我一直就是这种人。
But I was always that type of person.
我不在乎那些东西。
I didn't care about all that.
我真的做不到。
I really can't.
你们拿走那些灯光吧。
Y'all can have the lights.
只要付我钱,我就躲到某个角落去,照顾我的家人,你知道的。
Just just pay me, and I go under the rock somewhere, you know, take care of my family.
你知道的。
You know?
我从来就不是那种想整天泡在媒体里、成为焦点的人。
I never was a guy that wanted to be all up in the media and wanted to be the center of attention.
为什么?
How come?
因为我就这性格。
Because that's just me.
我早就知道我这么做是为了什么。
I already knew what I was doing it for.
我从来不是为了出名才做这些的。
I never was doing it to be famous.
你知道的。
You know?
我从不带着一大群人到处走来吸引注意。
I don't walk around with a whole entourage to get noticed.
你知道的,我会保持低调。
You know, I'll be under the radar.
我喜欢这样。
I do like that.
你总是自己一个人出现。
You show up by yourself.
但有一次,你去参加了某场UFC比赛,有人认出你是肯德里克·拉马尔,还把你的名字放到了大屏幕上。
But one time, you showed up at one of the UFCs, and someone said you were Kendrick Lamar, and they put it on the fucking screen.
我当时在做直播,没注意到,但我心想:你们是不是疯了?你们在搞格斗运动,居然不知道特伦斯·克劳福德是谁?
And I didn't catch it cause I was doing the broadcast, but I was like, are you guys out of your fuck you don't know who Terence Crawford is and you're in combat sports?
是的。
Mhmm.
这太疯狂了。
This is crazy.
我觉得他们是故意这么做的。
I think they did that on purpose.
不。
No.
不可能。
No way.
绝对不可能。
No way.
嗯,他们也是。
Well, they too.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
就是卡车里有个傻瓜。
It was just some moron in the truck.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
百分之百。
A 100%.
他们不是故意这么做的。
They did not do that on purpose.
对。
Right.
UFC里没人会这样对你不敬。
No one in the UFC would ever disrespect you like that.
没人会这样对你不敬。
No one would disrespect you like that.
不可能。
No chance.
是的。
Yeah.
我坐在所有人旁边,心想:他们真的刚刚那样做了吗?
I was sitting next to to everybody, and I was like, did they really just do that?
没有。
No.
他们并不是故意那样做的。
They did they did not do that on purpose.
是的。
Yeah.
那只是一个傻瓜,莫名其妙地把你当成肯德里克·拉马尔了。
That was just some dumbass that thought that you were Kendrick Lamar for some reason.
对。
Yeah.
真是太蠢了。
It was so stupid.
然后我觉得他们在直播中后来纠正了这个错误。
And then I think they corrected it later in the broadcast.
我不知道他是谁。
I don't know who it was.
对。
Right.
我根本不想知道。
I didn't even wanna know.
我会整死他们。
I'd jello them.
但是
But
当然了。
For sure.
当然了。
For sure.
本集由Uber Eats赞助。
Episode is brought to you by Uber Eats.
大新闻。
Big news.
ALDI现在上线Uber Eats,使用代码new ALDI 26,首单杂货可享8折优惠。
ALDI is now on Uber Eats, and you get 20% off your first grocery order with the code new ALDI 26.
所以,无论你的冰箱空了,你太累不想去购物,还是在做饭中途突然缺了关键食材,都别担心。
So whether your fridge is empty and you're too tired to shop or you just ran out of essential ingredients in the middle of meal prep, don't worry.
只需轻点几下,就能填满你的冰箱,首次通过Uber Eats订购ALDI商品可享8折优惠。
Fill your fridge in just a few taps and get 20% off your first ALDI order on Uber Eats.
订单满60元,最高可省20美元,活动截止至2月28日。
For orders over 60, you can save up to $20, ends February 28.
条款适用。
Terms apply.
详情请见应用内说明。
See app for details.
但你行事一向很低调。
But that's you roll very low key.
我的意思是,你不会带着一大群人出现。
Like, you don't show up with an entourage.
你知道的。
You know?
很多时候,你都是一个人。
A lot of times, you're just by yourself.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的。
You know?
对于一个像你这样取得如此成就的人来说,这并不寻常。
And that's unusual for a guy who's achieved as much as you've achieved.
对。
Yeah.
人们会非常惊讶,比如他们在机场看到我时。
People would be so, like, surprised that, you know, they'll see me in the airport.
他们会说:‘就你一个人?’
They'd be like, you by yourself?
我会说,是的。
I'm like, yeah.
我会说,天啊,这太疯狂了。
I'm like, man, this is crazy.
我总是想象你身边跟着保镖,一大群随从。
I would always imagine you with security guards, big entourage.
对吧。
Right.
不是的。
No.
我的意思是,那只是账单而已。
I mean, that's just a bill.
是的。
Yeah.
因为你知道,你得付钱给所有那些围绕在你身边的人。
Because, you know, you gotta pay all them people to be around you.
这也对。
That's true too.
懂吗?
Know?
我从不闲着。
I ain't chilling.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,每次你去录音室,都是自己一个人去的。
I mean, every time you've showed up at the studio, you showed up by yourself.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,这对年轻拳手来说是个很好的例子,让他们明白,归根结底,你到底是为了什么而奋斗?
I mean, it's a that's another good example for young fighters to realize, like, at the end of the day, what are you really doing it for?
你知道,所有那些其他乱七八糟的东西,比如关注和名声,都是短暂的。
You know, all that other bullshit, all the attention and stuff, that's it's very temporary.
转瞬即逝。
It's very fleeting.
嗯。
Mhmm.
它会消失的。
It goes away.
传承。
Legacy.
传承和你成就的荣耀,才会永存。
Legacy and the glory of your accomplishments, that stays forever.
以及真正懂拳击的人对你的尊重。
And the respect of people in boxing that really know.
是的
Yeah.
当然
For sure.
是的
Yeah.
这就是一切的意义所在,而你已经拥有了。
That's what that's what it's all about, and you've got that.
现在所有人都给我闭嘴。
Now everybody has to shut the fuck up.
是的
Yeah.
他们
They
确实如此。
do.
每个人都必须闭嘴。
Everybody has to shut the fuck up.
甚至那些说过‘卡内罗确实赢了’的人。
Even the people that said that, oh, Canelo's did stop.
你们就是那些说卡内罗会击倒他的人。
You were the same people saying Canelo was gonna stop him.
你们就是那些说埃罗尔·斯彭斯会击倒我的人。
You're the same people that's saying Errol Spence was gonna stop me.
就是那些说马德罗夫会击倒我的人,没错。
Same people that's saying Madromoff was gonna stop me Yep.
诸如此类。
And so forth.
所以事情发展到今天,他们必须接受这个事实了。
So it just got to the point where they just they can't they gotta accept it now.
天啊,我早就看这家伙不顺眼了。
It's like, man, I've been hating on this dude for so long.
你知道吧?
You know?
他一次又一次地证明我错了。
And he's just been proving me wrong time after time.
不如干脆给他送上赞颂吧。
It's like, let me just give him his flowers.
算了吧。
Forget it.
你知道吧?
You know?
这太棒了。
That's beautiful.
对于年轻拳手来说,这真是非常好的榜样。
And for young fighters, it's it's such a good thing to watch.
年轻拳手能有一个如此鼓舞人心的榜样真是太好了,能见到有人真正做到了,并且做得完美,而且方式非常独特——因为,就像你说的,你是自马文·哈格勒以来最出色的左右手切换拳手,甚至可能是最出色的。
It's so good for young fighters to have an inspirational figure, to have someone who really does it and does it perfectly and does it in a way that is very unusual because, like, you're one of the best switch hitters since Marvin Hagler, if not the best.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你知道吗?
You know?
那个神。
And, that god.
那是一项被严重低估的技能。
That is such an underrated skill.
太搞笑了。
It was so funny.
有一次你在这儿的时候,你告诉我,你的教练——他的教练——让你别这么干。
One of the times you were in here, you you were telling me that his coach your coach told you stop doing that.
是的。
Yeah.
他说,你得专注于以正统的方式打拳,而不是切换到南极式。
And he was like, you need to focus on fighting orthodox the right way instead of switching to south pole.
我当时就想,好吧。
I was just like, alright.
再切换成南极式。
Switch south pole again.
然后他就说,好吧。
Then it was just like he was like, alright.
如果你非要这么做,那我们就这么练。
Well, if you're gonna do that, we're train like that.
我当时就说,好吧。
I was like, alright.
我们就这么练吧,因为我老是切换,因为这太自然了。
Let's train like it because I'm a keep switching because it just came so natural.
是的。
Yeah.
我会在那儿的。
I'll be in there.
砰。
Boom.
砰。
Boom.
砰。
Boom.
砰。
Boom.
然后我就只是切换了,完全没多想。
And then they'll just I just switched, like, unthinking.
是的。
Yes.
老天,你知道,就是我赢了,我赢了。
Man, you know, it was just I win, and I win.
他当时说,我们要像这样训练。
He was like, we're fight like we're gonna train like that.
嗯,这是拳击中一个被严重低估的方面,如果你能做到的话,因为每次切换时你都必须重新调整所有动作的来源。
Well, it's such a underrated aspect of boxing if you can do it because you have to recalibrate where everything is coming from every time you switch.
不同的角度,所有这些。
Different angles, all that.
在综合格斗中,这已经变得很普遍了。
In MMA, it's become commonplace.
在综合格斗初期,很多人总是保持一种站姿。
In the beginning of MMA, it was a lot of people would stand one way or the other.
但现在,越来越多的年轻人在不断切换,因为这样可以隐藏组合拳。
And now a large percentage of these young guys coming up are constantly switching because it hides combinations.
它能隐藏各种不同的技术。
It hides different techniques.
嗯。
Mhmm.
在综合格斗中,通过切换姿势你能做很多不同的动作,因为你一边切换一边踢击。
There's so many different things you could do in MMA off a switch because you're switching and kicking.
你切换姿势的同时还在出拳。
You're switching and punching.
你正在踢击,然后现在你变成了反架,出的是左拳而不是右拳。
You're kicking, and then now you're in southpaw, and you're throwing left hands instead of right hands.
事情变得太多了,大脑需要处理这么多不同的信息,负担太重了。
It's like things are come there's so much overload of the mind where you have to calculate all these different things.
如果你不经常和一个擅长切换姿势的狡猾对手对练,上场后可能会被彻底打乱。
And if you don't spar on a regular basis with a very crafty guy who switches a lot, it could fuck you up inside the cage.
是的。
Yeah.
因为有些人在一侧的优势比另一侧更大。
Because some people, they have better chances on one side than the other.
你知道的。
You know?
当你切换到他们那边时,就会觉得:唉,我真不喜欢打反架选手。
And then when you switch on them, it's just like, oh, I hate fighting southpaws.
对。
Right.
你知道的?
You know?
他们只是在大脑里做了一些调整,你知道的,因为他们可能往一个方向移动时比另一个方向更慢。
And they just do something to their brain, you know, because they might be slower moving one way than the other way.
当突然间刺拳变成了右边和左边时,一切看起来都那么奇怪,你的大脑必须得,比如
Well, everything looks so weird when all of sudden the jab's on the right side and the left, and then you you your brain has to, like
得担心钩拳了,而不是直拳。
Gotta worry about the hook now instead of the straight
一切都变了。
Everything's different.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我不知道会有多少年轻拳手看到你的例子后,从职业生涯早期就开始这样训练,因为过去普遍认为你只能选择一种站姿,无论是左撇子还是右撇子,就要一直坚持下去。
It's I mean, I wonder how many young fighters are going to see your example and start training that very early in their career now because I think it's the the conventional wisdom was that you have one stance, whether it's southpaw or orthodox, stick with that.
像哈格勒这样的少数例外确实存在,但总体上还是坚持一种站姿。
There's a few outliers like Hagler, but for the most part, stick with that.
但我不认为这是正确的做法。
But I don't think that's the way to go.
我认为,伟大的拳手确实一直保持一种站姿。
I think I mean, I think great fighters have stayed in one stance.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但我认为正确的方向是具备切换站姿的能力。
But I think the way to go is having the ability to switch up.
是的。
Yeah.
这总是有好处的。
It's always, you know, beneficial.
如果你拥有却不需要,而他们需要却根本没有。
If you can have it and not need it, then they need it and ain't ain't got it.
对。
Yes.
你懂的?
You know?
比如,好吧。
Like, okay.
这次比赛我不需要它,但我还是随身带着,以防万一。
It's cool that I don't need it for this fight, but I got it in my bag just in case I have it.
对。
Yes.
你懂的?
You know?
这就像是我。
And that's that's like me.
我都准备好了。
I got it all.
是的。
Yeah.
你觉得你完成后会去教别人吗?
Do you think you're gonna train people when you're done?
我会稍微教一下。
I'll be training a little bit.
我会在健身房帮忙,但我的耐心还没到位。
I'll be helping out at the gym, but my patience ain't there yet.
比如,我会着急,得提醒自己,像我的教练博马克说的,不是每个人都能像你一样。
Like, I get frustrated, and I have to remember, like my coach, Bomack, say, everybody's not you, bud.
你知道的?
You know?
不是每个人都能像你这样适应。
Everybody don't adapt like you.
每个人都没你这么有运动天赋。
Everybody not as athletic like you.
你知道的。
You know?
所以如果他们没掌握某项技能,你别着急。
So you can't be frustrated if they not getting something Right.
像你这么快就学会那样。
Like, as fast as you getting it.
你从七岁就开始做这个了。
You've been doing this since you was seven.
而这些孩子有些是十几岁才开始的,你知道的,所以你要对他们有耐心,慢慢来。
And some of these kids that started when they was teenagers, you know, so you gotta give them grace, you know, and take your time with them.
而且有些人脚掌是平的,你就得根据他们的特点来训练。
And some of them, you know, they flat footed, and you just gotta train them into their style.
不是每个人都会拥有和你一样的风格。
Everybody not gonna have your style.
所以当他向我解释这一点时,我只是觉得,你说得对。
So when he explained that to me, I was just like, yeah, you're right.
你知道吗?
You know?
让我稍微退一步,直接告诉他们我看到的是什么。
Let me back up a little bit and just tell them what I see.
是的。
Yeah.
与其试图让他们变成我期望的那种拳手,不如更多地关注他们自身的特质。
You know, more so than trying to coach them into being this fighter that I want them to be.
成为你自己的版本。
Being a version of you.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这一定很困难。
That's gotta be difficult.
对吧?
Right?
因为每个人都有不同的风格。
Because everybody does have a different style.
是的。
Yeah.
而且,你知道,你永远无法说服某些拳手按照你的方式打比赛。
And, you know, you're you're never gonna convince some fighters to fight your way.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yeah.
但你能传授给年轻拳手的智慧是:有很多伟大的拳击教练,比如弗雷迪·罗奇,他虽然打过一些比赛,但从未成为顶尖拳手,却依然是个出色的教练。
But the wisdom that you can bestow on young fighters is like, there's a lot of great fighters like, you know, Freddie Roach that had some boxing matches but was never like an elite boxer, but still was a great coach.
但要让一位顶尖拳手当教练,这其中确实有一种特殊因素。
And but to have an elite fighter to be a coach, it's like there's an element of that.
首先,对于那些正在成长的年轻拳手来说,他们有一种想要给教练留下深刻印象的冲动。
First of all, you is it there's an element from the young guy coming up, like, wanna impress.
你身边有特伦斯·克劳福德在指导你。
You got Terence Crawford in your corner.
是的。
Yeah.
你希望让他对你刮目相看。
You wanna impress him.
巴迪·麦吉尔克做得非常出色,后来成了伟大的教练。
Buddy McGurk did a fantastic job, and he became a great trainer.
有很多拳手都做到了这一点,但我总是很好奇,因为我觉得你能够向这些年轻拳手传授太多东西了——那些细微的、私密的细节,关于你当时的思考和感受,这些完全能改变年轻拳手对某些对抗局面的理解。
There's a bunch of fighters that have done it, but it's like, I always wonder because I feel like there's so much you have to offer to these young there's so much small minutiae, intimate details of what you're thinking and what's going on that would completely change the way a young fighter sees certain exchanges?
对。
Yeah.
当然。
For sure.
当他们在拳击台上、打沙袋、打手靶或进行空击训练时,我会在这些细节上帮助他们。
And I try to help them on that aspect when they're in the ring or when they're on the bag or when they're hitting the Mets, shadow boxing, just little details.
你走进健身房,就能看到那些小孩子。
You know, I come in the gym and you see the little kids.
他们看到我,就会望向角落,然后击打拳袋。
They see me and they look look to the corner and they hit the back.
是的。
Yeah.
他们变得兴奋起来。
They get fired up.
你能看出他们是在试图引起我的注意。
You can see they're trying to get my attention.
我会走过去,给他们一些小小的建议。
I come over there, then give them some little wisdom.
你知道吧?
You know?
而且他们很感激。
And they're appreciative.
但他们在健身房经常看到我,这很好。
But it's good that they see me in the gym all the time.
你看,我儿子在隔壁摔跤,他们在这边打拳,我两边都顾着。
You know, my my son wrestling next door, and they over here boxing, and I'm both one side and the other side.
所以。
So
你儿子刚赢得了摔跤冠军?
Your your son just won a wrestling title?
是的。
Yeah.
他作为新生刚赢得了州冠军。
He just won state as a freshman.
这太惊人了。
That's incredible.
是的。
Yeah.
这太惊人了。
That's incredible.
这太了不起了。
That's so amazing.
他想做什么?
Does what does he wanna do?
他想去打职业。
He wanna go d one.
他想,是的。
He wanna Yeah.
他告诉我,比赛结束后,我们打算去看莱恩·加西亚的比赛。
He he told me that Saturday after the tournament, we're our way to the Ryan Garcia fight.
他说,爸爸,我想去参加奥运会。
He said, dad, I wanna go to Olympics.
哇哦。
Wow.
我说,你真的想吗?
I said, you want to?
他说,那种心态是什么样的?
He said, what kind of mind state is that?
我说,你一定会去的。
I said, you're gonna go.
我说,你心里必须有这个念头。
I said, you gotta have it in your mind.
你一定会去的。
You're going.
你连说想去都不行。
You can't even say you wanna go.
你得说,我要去参加奥运会。
You gotta say, I'm going to the Olympics.
这样,你知道,你已经在为未来做准备了。
That way, you know, you're already programming it, you know, for the future.
你是怎么学会这种心态的?
How did you learn that mentality?
老天,我这一生都被质疑。
Man, being doubted my whole life.
你知道,我这一生都被质疑,我的教练米奇·迈纳总是说,洛蒂,多蒂,我们谁都不怕。
You know, being doubted my whole life, and my coach, Mitch Miner, used to always say, lotty, dotty, we fight anybody.
他们还没跟你打过呢。
They ain't fought you yet.
你知道吗?
You know?
我就一直把这句话扛在肩上。
And I just carried that on my shoulders.
随便你把谁放在我面前,他们都没跟我打过,所以你不能说他们能赢我,除非他们真的赢了。就像我儿子说的,嘿。
Like, anybody you put in front of me, they ain't fought me yet, so you can't tell me they can beat me until they beat So just like my son, like, hey.
你必须有信心,只要你说了想做什么,就要去行动,但你得先付出努力。
You gotta have that confidence that whatever you say you wanna do, you're go out and do it, but you gotta put the work in first.
所以从这个角度来说,怀疑者给了你动力。
So in that sense, doubters give you fuel.
是的。
Oh, yeah.
是的。
Oh, yeah.
有很多这样的人。
There's a lot of people like that.
有很多这样的人。
A lot of people like that.
他们靠诋毁者活着。
They live off the haters.
是的。
Yeah.
对,没错。
Oh, yeah.
他们给我提供了动力。
They they fuel me up.
尤其是当情况很疯狂的时候,比如马祖莫夫和卡内罗,他们都非常尊重我。
And then especially when it's crazy because, like, Majumoff and Canelo, they were so respectful.
你知道的。
You know?
我也尊重他们。
And I respect them.
你知道的。
You know?
我一直都是马祖莫夫的粉丝,你知道的,他来自乌兹别克斯坦,我了解他的背景并听说过他。
I've been a fan of Majumov, you know, coming from Uzbekistan and learning about bottom and hearing about them.
我一直都是卡内洛的粉丝,从我记事起就是。
And I always been a fan of Canelo, like, since I could remember.
你知道的?
You know?
所以我没有那种强烈的杀意,或者心里那种一定要打败他的劲头。
So I didn't have that, like, killer, like, mind like, heart in my heart.
我是想赢他,但其他的比赛,我总是想着要把对手一拳击倒。
Like, I want to beat him, but, like, my other fights, I was like, man, I wanna knock this dude out.
比如贝纳维德斯?
Like Benavides?
是的。
Yeah.
我想把他击倒。
I wanted to knock him out.
就连训练时,我都没有那种怒火。
Like so, like, even in training, like, I didn't have that rage.
这家伙在那儿说风凉话。
Like, this dude talking shit.
他从来都没能激怒我。
Like, he he never they never got under my skin.
一切都挺有尊重的。
It was, like, all we respectful.
所以我就想,行吧。
So it was like, alright.
我想赢他们,但我不想造成痛苦。
I wanna whoop their ass, but I didn't wanna, like, inflict, like, pain.
我想把他击倒。
Like, I wanna, like, knock him out.
你曾在01:40打过一位拳手。
There was one fighter you fought at 01:40.
我一时想不起他名字了,但你在第五回合击倒了他,对吧。
His name is escaping me, but you you stopped him in the fifth yes.
是的
Yeah.
我想把他打晕。
I wanted to knock him out.
天哪。
Oh, boy.
是的
Yeah.
我当时特别生气。
And I was so mad.
当你看那场比赛时,你知道吗,我错过了,就在他们叫停的时候,我错过了两个厉害的勾拳。
Like, when you when you watch that fight, you know, I missed, like when they stopped it, I missed, like, two crazy hooks.
我就想,天啊,我为什么没能打中他?
And I just was like, man, why couldn't I land him?
他早就该倒下了。
Like, he would've went to sleep.
就像你刚才说的。
Like You were saying.
就能直接让他停下来。
Would just stop him.
我想让他们把他打睡着,但你知道,这是一项运动,事情就是这样。
I want I want them I want to put him to sleep, but, you know, it's it's a sport, and it is what it is.
我很高兴我们都能平安回家,和家人聊聊,毕竟当时可是拿性命在赌。
And I'm happy that we all could go home to our family and talk about it, you know, years laying on the line.
是的。
Yeah.
这就是这项运动的危险所在。
Well, that is the danger of the sport.
这就是为什么它和其他运动如此不同。
That's why it's so different than every other sport.
你真的是在拿自己的生命冒险。
It's like you you legitimately putting your life on the line.
是的。
Yeah.
很多人直到出了事才明白这一点。
And a lot of people don't understand that until something happened.
对。
Right.
你知道,我们拳击手中有不少人死在了拳击台上。
You know, us boxers a lot of boxers have died in that ring.
很多拳击手走进拳台时是一个状态,离开时却已是另一种模样。
A lot of boxers have went in a ring one way and left it a different way.
是的。
Yes.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以当很多粉丝批评拳击手做这项运动该做的事——也就是拳击时。
So when a lot of fans, they criticize boxers for doing what the sport is for, and that's boxing.
你知道吗?
You know?
我们拳击手,说白了,可不是来这儿挨打伤脑子的。
Us boxers, like, you're not getting here getting your brains beat out.
所以你觉得无聊的,正是我们在做这项运动该做的事,对吧。
So what you consider boring, we consider us doing what the sport is meant to do Right.
就是拳击。
Is box.
对。
Right.
你知道吗?
You know?
我觉得很多粉丝并不理解很多拳手。
And I think a lot of fans don't give a lot of fighters.
他们只是为了拳击而战。
They just do for boxing.
你知道吗,像弗洛伊德、像沙库尔,他们才是纯粹的拳击手。
You know, like Floyd, like Shakur, you know, when they pure boxers.
是的。
Yes.
你知道,他们想看到人们流血、被打得遍体鳞伤、被击倒,但他们从不考虑这些拳手因此送医、脑部出血、尿血之类的其他后果。
You know, they wanna see people bleeding, battered, knocked out, you know, but they're not thinking about the ather math and the ather effects of them fighters going to the hospital, blood on the brains, pissing blood, and things like that.
你的身体根本不是用来承受这种折磨的。
Like, your body is not meant to be be on like that.
对。
Right.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以他们只想着,哦,我花了这么多钱。
So they just looking at, oh, well, I paid this money.
你们进去就得拼个你死我活。
Y'all gonna go in there and kill each other.
你知道吧?
You know?
我觉得这是不对的。
And I think that's wrong.
是的。
Yeah.
在这个世界上,总会有傻瓜。
Well, you're always gonna have morons in this world.
总会有外行。
You're always gonna have casuals.
总会有那些不懂得欣赏的人。
You're always gonna have people that don't appreciate what they're saying.
但当我看到像沙库尔对战蒂亚菲莫那样的比赛,那场最后一战,那真是艺术。
But, like, when I see a performance like Shakur versus Tiafimo, that last fight, like, that was art.
那真是艺术。
That was art.
那记狡猾的刺拳,速度看似只有一半,却突然击中了他,你能看到洛佩兹根本躲不开。
That sneaky jab where it was, like, half speed and then popping him with the jab, and you could see Lopez just couldn't get out of the way of it.
他不知道该怎么办。
He didn't know what to do.
太美了。
It was beautiful.
只是 barely 被击中。
It was it barely got hit.
是的。
Yeah.
那是
It was
很美。
beautiful.
还有像这样的情况。
And and things like that.
你知道吗,当你看到两位顶尖拳手时,你会明显觉得其中一位高出一筹,这得益于他的拳击智商。
You know, you see two high caliber fighters, but you just see one just on a different level because of his boxing IQ.
你明白吗?
You know?
并不是因为TL Femo没有资格和他同台竞技。
Not because TL Femo didn't belong in the ring with him.
只是Shakur的拳击智商和能力已经达到了另一个层次。
It's just that Shaqur IQ and his boxing ability is up here.
是的。
Yes.
你懂的?
You know?
他没必要站在原地和对方对攻,给TL Femo机会击中他并改变比赛结果。
He didn't have to sit in front of him and trade shots and give TL Femo the opportunity to land a good shot and change the the the outcome of the fight.
一拳就够了,不管你是谁,只要在正确的时间出现在正确的位置,任何人都可能被击倒。
One shot, I don't care who you is in a good in a right spot at the right moment, anybody can get knocked out.
毫无疑问。
Without a doubt.
对。
Yeah.
毫无疑问。
Without a doubt.
我的意思是,人类的大脑并不是设计来承受拳击的。
I mean, the human brain is not designed to get punched.
对。
Right.
它根本就不是这样设计的,尤其是面对重拳手的时候。
It's just not designed that way, especially big punchers.
当你看到像蒂亚菲莫这样的选手时,蒂亚菲莫是能被打倒的。
And when you see a guy like Tiafimo, Tiafimo can crack.
他是个大块头,而且是世界冠军。
He's a big dude, and he's a world champion.
这是一场历史上最悬殊的表现之一,你看到一位世界冠军挑战另一位世界冠军。
It was one of the most lopsided performances ever where you see one world champion challenging another world champion.
当然。
For sure.
我的意思是,这简直是一场艺术。
I mean, it was it was art.
对我来说,整场比赛的每一刻,直到第十二回合,我都一直觉得不可思议,好几次我都忍不住说:‘天啊’。
To me, I was every moment of that fight, like, up until the twelfth round, I was just like there was multiple times I was like, oh.
我的天啊。
Oh my good.
这真是太美了。
It was just beautiful.
我只是喜欢看一位站在巅峰的人,你知道的,看一个让所有人都忍不住惊叹的选手。
It was just I love watching a guy at the pinnacle, you know, watching a guy where everybody else has gotta go, wow.
我没料到会是这样,因为蒂亚菲莫是个非常激进的选手,他击败了洛马琴科。
I didn't think it was gonna go like this because, you know, Tiafimo's a super aggressive guy, beat Lomachenko.
他有一记凶狠的刺拳,出拳力量十足。
He's got a nasty jab, throws big power in his punches.
他简直硬得吓人。
He's tough as hell.
很多人觉得这会是一场艰苦的比赛。
You know, a lot of people are like, this is gonna be a tough fight.
但沙库尔就是直接迎上去,没有躲闪。
And Shakur just and he didn't run.
他就站在对手正前方。
He stood right in front of him.
这还有另一点。
That's the other thing.
他没被击中,却始终站在对手正前方。
He wasn't getting hit, and he was right in front of him.
我的意思是,那真是艺术。
I mean, that was art.
那真是艺术。
That was art.
这才是最高水平的拳击。
That's boxing at the highest level.
而且,我感到非常着迷,因为现在他们都在谈论他和瑞安·加西亚。
And, I'm fascinated because now they're talking about him and Ryan Garcia.
我非常期待观看那场比赛,因为沙库尔是完全不同的类型。
I am fascinated to watch that fight because that's a Shakur is a different animal.
布莱恩在那场比赛中表现得非常出色。
Brian looked amazing in that fight.
我的意思是,他表现得太棒了。
I mean, he looked amazing.
我的意思是,他快得惊人,那场比赛看得真美。
I mean, he looked so fast, and it was beautiful fight to watch.
但那确实是一场有趣的比赛。
But that's an interesting fight.
我喜欢那场比赛。
I like that fight.
沙库尔和他,我非常喜欢那场比赛,因为沙库尔完全是另一种类型的选手。
Shakur and him, I like that fight a lot because Shakur is just a different animal.
那是你在面对一种完全不同的技能体系。
That's that's you're dealing with a whole different kind of skill set.
是的。
Yeah.
沙库尔,听我说。
Shakur, listen.
在他对阵TFE MO之前,我去过他的训练营,亲眼看到他的专注力和那种高强度的训练水平。
I went down to camp before he fought TFE MO, and I seen his focus and the level of, you know, intense training he was doing.
我当时就说,我不一定全懂,但我清楚沙库尔一定会完胜蒂亚菲莫。
And I said, I don't know it all, but I know Shakur are gonna whoop Tiafimo's ass.
我在比赛前很久就发了这条推文。
I tweeted that way before the fight.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。