本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
乔·罗根播客。
Joe Rogan podcast.
去看看。
Check it out.
乔·罗根体验。
The Joe Rogan experience.
展示我的一天。
Showing my day.
晚上听乔·罗根播客。
Joe Rogan podcast by night.
一整天。
All day.
好吧,不管怎样,谢谢你过来,兄弟。
Well, anyway, thanks for coming down here, man.
非常感谢。
Appreciate it.
祝贺你在对阵蒂亚菲莫时的出色表现,那确实给整个拳击界敲响了警钟。
And congratulations on that standout performance against Tiafimo because that was a that was a giant wake up call for the entirety of boxing.
你所达到的水平如此之高,以至于你完全可以和世界冠军同台竞技,甚至让那位击败过他的冠军显得不堪一击。
The the level that you're on, was it so high that you could be in there with a world champion, a world champion, and make him look a guy who beat Yeah.
我是说,真正的高手,包括洛马琴科。
I mean, legit guys, including Lomachenko.
是的。
Yeah.
那对他来说是一场巨大的胜利,而你让他看起来根本不配站在那个拳台上。
That was a big victory for him, and you made him look like he had no business in there.
老实说,这全靠努力、奉献和与生俱来的天赋。
Honestly, it's just hard work, dedication, and, god given ability.
与生俱来的天赋。
God given ability.
我
I
我认为你拥有这一切,再加上智慧,而且你从小就开始训练,那些从小就起步的人身上总有些特别的东西。
think you have all that plus intelligence plus you start real young, And there's something about those dudes who start real young.
你从小就在这种环境中成长。
You grow up with that.
当你还是个小孩的时候,这种能力就已经融入了你的中枢神经系统。
It's like in your central nervous system as you're a young child.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,你会在五岁的时候就开始打拳击吗?
I mean, would you start boxing at, like, five?
我五岁就开始打拳击了,但老实说,你也可以对托二这么说,因为他差不多七岁才开始。
I started boxing at five, but, honestly, you could say the same for t o two because he kinda started at, like, seven.
我们俩的经历有点相似,但我总觉得,凭借我与生俱来的本能,总能发挥作用。
We both was kinda similar in, like, experience, but I just felt like with me, the god given ability of my instincts always kick in.
比如我们交手时,我觉得我的大脑就是知道该怎么赢。
Like, when we fought, I felt like my brain just knew how to win.
就像,一切全靠本能自动启动,一切都接管了。
Like, it just everything was just like my instincts kicked in and everything just took over.
我当时甚至觉得这像是一种灵魂出窍的体验。
Like, I didn't even it it felt like a out of body experience.
你是个非常有策略的人。
Well, you're a very tactical guy.
我喜欢看你比赛的一点是,我喜欢看那种会设陷阱、懂得躲避攻击的选手,而你在设陷阱和规避伤害方面,绝对是历史上最顶尖的之一。
Like, you know, there's a thing one of one of the things I love about watching you fight is I love watching a guy who sets traps and who avoids damage, and you are one of the absolute very best ever at setting traps and avoid damage.
你在比赛中挨的拳实在太少了。
You take so few punches in your fights.
是的。
Yeah.
有一场你最近的比赛,你决定和那个家伙正面硬刚。
There's that one fight where you decide recent fight where you decided to stand with that dude.
那个人是谁?
Who was that?
威廉·萨帕塔。
William Zapata.
没错。
That's right.
萨帕塔是个硬汉,老兄。
Zapata's a tough guy, man.
他是。
He is.
但你那场打得
But you fought
方式不一样。
that in a different way.
你是故意这么做的吗?
Did you do that on purpose?
部分是故意的,部分是为了赢得他的尊重。
It was partly on purpose and partly to get his respect.
因为我真的别无选择,只能赢得他的尊重,因为如果我试图和他周旋、在拳台上躲闪,可能会让这场比赛变得比必要的更艰难。
Because I really didn't have a choice but to get his respect because if I had try to outbox him and move around the ring, I probably would have made the fight harder than it had to be.
所以我明白,我得在比赛一开始就让他尊重我,这就是为什么我一开场就打得非常激烈。
So I knew, like, I gotta, like, make him respect me early, and that's what I kinda, like, started the fight hot.
如果你和他打拳击,为什么会让比赛变得比必要的更艰难呢?
Why would it make it harder than it had to be if you boxed him?
因为现在看拳击比赛,裁判通常更倾向于把胜利判给那些不断向前进攻的选手。
Because sometimes when you like a guy like, if you watch today's boxing, judges give the fight to mostly the guys that's coming forward.
所以如果我一上场就躲闪、来回移动,而他却更积极主动,裁判很可能会觉得他在赢比赛。
So if Ida went in there and bagging up and moving around around the ring while he was more active, it probably would've looked as though he's winning the fight.
所以我必须确保裁判清楚谁才是真正的赢家。
So I had to make sure, like, the judges know who's winning.
所以在那场比赛中,我不得不承受一些打击,才能换来主动进攻的机会。
So I kinda had to take some in order to give some in that fight.
那场比赛对你来说非常不寻常。
It was a very unusual fight for you.
我在那场比赛后看过一段你的采访。
I I saw an interview with you after that fight.
你说:我不会再这样打比赛了。
Be like, I'm not fighting like that again.
去他的。
Fuck that.
是的。
Yeah.
因为我知道,看看现代拳击,还有那些老派拳手所承受的重击,你今天还能看到他们。
Because I know, like, I see, like, the modern day, like, the the old school boxes and, like, the punishment that they've taken and you'll see them today.
他们说话都不太利索了,不像安德烈·沃德和弗洛伊德·梅威瑟那样能说会道,
They can't really talk as well as, like, like the Andre wars and the Floyd Mayweather who can talk good and
对。
Right.
但还能清楚地跟祖父母表达自己的想法。
Still articulate things to their grand parents.
对。
Right.
给他们的孙子孙女。
To their grandchildren.
给他们的孩子。
To their children.
是的。
Yeah.
就我个人而言,我希望自己能很好地和我的孩子、孙子孙女们交流。
For me, personally, it's like, I wanna make sure that I'm able to really speak well to my kids and my grandkids and all of that.
所以,挨打对我来说不合适。
So taking punishment ain't for me.
就像。
Like
是的。
Yeah.
我完全支持这一点,我赞赏像你这样的拳手为年轻拳手树立了榜样。
I support that 100%, and I applaud fighters like you for setting an example for young fighters coming up.
比如,防守、战术和理解比赛才是最重要的。
Like, defense and tactics and understanding the game is the most important thing.
那些只想打一场精彩比赛、冲进去就对轰的家伙,你们这是在为一些根本不关心你们的人牺牲自己的大脑。
These guys that wanna put on an entertaining fight and just go in there and slug it out, like, man, you are giving up your brain for some people who don't give a fuck about you.
天啊。
Oh my god.
这话说得实在太对了。
That's the gods on the truth right there.
现在我看到很多拳手站在那里像沙袋一样任人殴打,比赛结束后他们满身伤痕,再过几年,我觉得他们可能连我这样的人说话都不如。
I'd be seeing a lot of fighters nowadays where they stand there like punching bags and let people hit on them, and you'll see them after the fight they marked up and a few in a few years, I don't think that they're gonna be able to speak as well as, like, somebody like me.
所以不行。
So No.
这种例子有很多。
There's a bunch of examples of that.
显然,我们所有人都能这么说,但你知道,这是一项复杂的运动。
Obviously, we could all say it, but, you know, it's a complicated sport.
对于不了解也不欣赏这项运动的人来说,他们只看到两个家伙在互相打拳。
And for people that don't understand the sport and don't appreciate the sport, they just see two dudes punching each other.
但他们看不到那些细微的动作,而你当时做了个半截刺拳,然后突然出拳击中他,很明显他完全没预料到。
But they don't see subtle movements, and you were doing this, like, half out jab and then popping them with it, and you could tell he had no idea it was coming.
这对蒂亚菲莫来说太令人沮丧了。
It was so frustrating for Tiafimo.
我当时在看比赛。
I was watching.
我在看的时候,好几次都这样想。
I was like, I there was a bunch of times while I was watching.
我一个人在家,忍不住大喊:‘哇!’
I just was yelling out by myself in my house going, woo.
那个漂亮的后手勾拳。
That check right hook.
哦。
Oh.
太漂亮了,老兄。
It was so pretty, man.
你打了他一些漂亮的击打,但你只是在慢慢调整他。
You you hit him with some pretty shot, but it was it was just you were just tuning him up.
这是一场精彩的表现,因为这正是我热爱拳击的所有元素。
It was it was a beautiful performance, man, because it was everything that I love in boxing.
是的。
Yeah.
灵巧的移动、对局势的理解、拳台智商、清楚知道正在发生什么,而每次他情绪高涨想主动进攻时,最多也只能碰到你的身体。
Skilled movement, understanding, ring IQ, knowing what's happening, and then you get and and every time he would get fired up and try to take it to you, the most he could do is touch your body.
是的。
Yeah.
这是唯一
It's the only
能做到的方式。
way was able to do.
说实话,就我个人而言,我觉得我是拳击界最好的拳手。
Honestly, I for me, personally, I feel like I'm, like, the best fighter in boxing.
我这样说并不是不尊重任何人,因为我至今仍然欣赏许多拳击手。
And I don't like mean this in no disrespectful way because I got a lot of fighters in boxing that I still watch to this day that I like.
我觉得,好吧。
And I'm like, okay.
我偷师了这一点。
They I I'm a steal this.
我就是乌西克。
I'm Usyk.
我爱乌西克。
I love Usyk.
我爱乌西克。
I love Usik.
我喜欢巴瓦尔。
I love Bavar.
我喜欢东欧的风格。
I love them Eastern European styles.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
但对我来说,我觉得自己是个能应对各种情况的拳手。
But for me, like, I just feel like I'm a fighter that could do it all.
我能应对一切。
Like, I can do it all.
只要能赢比赛,不管需要做什么,我都能做到。
Like, whatever needs to be done to get the job done, I can do that.
所以有些晚上你可能会看到,我可能会用技术压制对手。
So some nights you might see, I might outbox people.
而有些晚上我可能会站在原地,把对手打垮,用他们的打法击败他们。
Then some might some nights I might stand there, beat a guy up, and beat them at their own game.
所以我认为,我是拳击界最全面的拳手。
So I think for me, I'm I'm the most complete fighter in boxing.
这种心态正是你所需要的,尤其是在你已经统治了多个级别的运动中。
Well, that mindset is what you need, especially in a sport where you've dominated divisions.
是的。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
所以,如果你已经统治了多个级别,但仍想达到更高的水平,你就不能只盯着你的竞争对手。
So if you've dominated divisions and you're still looking to achieve a higher level, you can't just look at the guys that are your competitors.
竞争对手。
Competitors.
对。
Yeah.
因为在135磅级别时,你很难找到比赛。
Because at one thirty five, it was so hard for you to get fights.
是的。
Yeah.
现在是01:40,你打算怎么做?
At 01:40 now, what are you gonna do?
你就这么对付TFimo?
You just do that to TFimo?
这吓到了很多人。
It scared a lot of people.
是的。
Yeah.
没人想显得愚蠢。
No one wants to look stupid.
我的意思是,Fimo过去确实打过一些好比赛,虽然输过,但他从未显得格格不入。
I mean, do you have Fimo's had some good fights in the past that he's lost in the past, but he's never looked out of place.
是的。
Yeah.
而且他在那场比赛中显得格格不入。
And he looked out of place in
那场比赛。
that fight.
不过很疯狂,因为当我看到他在纽约时代广场的赛事上打比赛时,我想,这家伙真不错。
Crazy, though, because when I seen him when he fought in New York on the, Times Square card, I'm like, man, this dude is nice.
我当时坐在那里。
Like, I'm sitting there.
我想,哇。
I'm like, woah.
我简直不敢相信他竟然这么厉害。
Like, I couldn't believe like how good he was.
但这让我一下子兴奋起来了。
But it kinda like just made me get up.
我想,好吧,我也想参与其中。
Like, I'm like, okay, I wanna Yeah.
我想看看他和我打会是什么样子。
I wanna see like what he can do with me.
对。
Right.
因为他在纽约对付阿诺德·巴博萨的方式,简直让他看起来完全不在一个档次。
Because the way he made Arnold Barbosa look in New York was like, he just made him look like he's not on his level.
嗯,他确实没达到那个水平,但蒂亚费莫也没达到你的水平。
Well, he wasn't on his level, but then Tiafemo's not on your level.
我的意思是,这就是竞技体育,尤其是拳击的美妙之处。
I mean, this is the beautiful thing about competitive sports, especially boxing.
这种一对一的对抗——我认为这是最纯粹的竞争形式,拳击和综合格斗——就在于,即使一个拳手再厉害,人们看了蒂亚费莫的比赛,也可能根本不知道他有多强。
This one on one, which I I think is the purest form of competition, boxing and MMA, is that you can show that as great as a fighter is like, people could watch the Tiafimo fight and have no idea how good he is.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
For sure.
我建议你去看看巴博萨那场比赛。
And I would say, go watch the Barbosa fight.
去看看洛马琴科的比赛。
Go watch the Lomachenko fight.
去看看他的很多场比赛。
Go watch many of his fights.
这家伙是个出色的拳手。
The guy was excellent fighter.
没错。
Yep.
他现在仍然是个出色的拳手。
Still is an excellent fighter.
是的。
Yeah.
但水平是有层次的。
But there are levels.
是的。
Yes.
而你所拥有的那种心态——我是世界上最好的拳手,没有之一——正是让你能够击败像那样的对手的关键,再加上刻苦训练。
And the mindset that you have, I am the best fighter in the world, period, is what allows you to beat guys like that, that and the hard work.
当然。
For sure.
就像我说的,我天赋异禀,而且非常努力。
Like I said, I'm God given, and I work super hard.
我认为我最得不到认可的地方是我的自律。
And I think the biggest thing that I don't get credit for is my discipline.
我觉得我在做出牺牲、为了在比赛夜达到百分之百状态而做出生活改变方面非常自律。
Like, I feel like I'm very disciplined when it comes down to making the sacrifices and making the life changes that I need to make in order to be a 100% on fight night.
我觉得很多人没有给予我应有的认可。
And I feel like a lot of people don't give me.
意思是他们并不了解。
That mean they don't know.
他们不知道。
They don't know.
这就是全部,你
That's all it You
你知道吗,我会看到粉丝在推特上说,‘别玩推特了,别玩社交媒体了’,但我刚从健身房出来,就马上在社交媒体上刷着。
know, I'll be seeing like fans tweet and they be like, oh, get off Twitter or get off social media but I'll be on social media like right after I just left the gym.
我在想,这有什么问题?
I'm like, what's the problem?
我只是在社交媒体上说说我的想法而已。
Like, I'm just talking my talk on social media right now.
让我活吧。
Like, let me live.
像
Like
人们总是喜欢批评,但你不可能取得你这样的表现。
Well, people are always looking to criticize, but there's no way you can have the kind of performances that you're having.
而且不能被束缚住。
And not be locked in.
而且不能被束缚住。
And not be locked in.
这不可能,尤其是在十二个回合中。
It's not possible, especially over 12 rounds.
是的。
Yeah.
为了
For
当然。
sure.
因为,我的意思是,你比世上任何人都更清楚,要达到你必须具备的状态来打满十二个艰苦回合,需要多么严格的自律。
Because, I mean, you know better than anybody alive that the kind of discipline that it takes to be in the kind of condition that you have to be in to fight 12 hard rounds.
他们展现了一场精湛的表演。
They put on a virtuoso performance.
所以这就像是
So it's like
但这太疯狂了。
It's crazy, though.
每个人都喜欢这场表演,因为你们那天亲眼看到了。
Everybody, like like, y'all love the performance because y'all got to see it that day.
但对我来说,当我走进健身房时,我仍然觉得有些水平还没向世界展示出来。
But, like, for me, when I'm in a gym, it's still levels that I feel like I haven't got to show to the world.
我其实只展示了自己真正能力的70%左右。
Like, I kinda only really shown, like, 70% of, like, what I really could do.
我觉得那场表演就像是,好吧。
And I feel like with that performance, it was just like, okay.
这不过是健身房里普通的一天而已。
This is this is like a okay day in a gym.
就是普通的一天。
Like, a okay day.
这可不是我在健身房表现最好的一天。
It ain't like my best day in the gym.
比如,我有时候在健身房会想,天啊。
Like, I have, like, days in the gym where I'm like, oh.
我不知道自己是怎么做到的,但那天我状态特别好。
I don't know how I just did that, but I'm just, like, on point.
不过,那也算是不错的一天了。
So it was a good day, though.
关键是,你在不断进步。
The thing is you're getting better.
是的。
Yeah.
当然了。
For sure.
你知道吗,这就是重点。
You know, that's the thing.
就像你在健身房里有那种表现极佳的日子,但你的心态依然觉得没做到全部。
It's like those days that you have in the gym and this perform and the mindset that you have, like, is still not saying I did it all.
还没意识到,好吧。
Not seeing, okay.
堪称大师级的表现,却只发挥了你能力的70%。
Virtuoso performance, still only 70% of what you're capable of.
是的。
Yeah.
正是这种态度,让一个优秀的拳手蜕变为历史级传奇。
That's what takes a guy from being a very good fighter to being an all time great.
是的。
Yeah.
而多年如一日地保持这种状态,对大多数人来说实在太难了。
And it's a matter of maintaining that over years and years and years that is so difficult for people.
是的。
Yeah.
而自律正是源于此。
And discipline is where that comes in.
是的。
Yeah.
热情和动力在开始时很棒。
Enthusiasm and motivation is great in the beginning.
很多人刚开始都有热情和动力,但当你当了五六年冠军之后,那才是真正的考验。
A lot of people have enthusiasm and motivation in the beginning, but it's when you've been a champ for five years, six years Yeah.
你知道,日复一日的苦练,远离家人进行十二周的训练营。
You know, the the grind of it all, the the twelve week training camp away from your family.
人们从不考虑这些。
People don't think about that.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我挺庆幸,我职业生涯早期就经历了各种挫折和磨难。
That's why I'm kinda glad that I got the all of the things that happened in my career where I had a little trials and tribulations happened early.
所以当我遇到手部问题,有一场比赛没有发挥出我想要的水平时,这反而让我为现在做好了准备。
So when I had my hand problem and I had, like, a fight where I didn't perform as well as I wanted to, it kinda got me prepared for, like, now.
现在我完全处于巅峰状态。
Now it's like, I'm a 100% on top of my game.
你不可能不让我充分准备就击败我。
Like, you're not gonna be able to, like, beat me without me being like fully prepared.
你得是个厉害角色,才敢进拳台来打败我,因为我自己……
Like, you gonna have to be a bad dude to come in the ring and beat me like because I I
我觉得这些选手中没人能做到。
just don't see it happening with none of these guys.
这取决于你走到了哪一步。
Well, it's like how far you've gone.
对吧?
Right?
你一开始只是五分,但这些年一直保持高度专注。
Like, you started off at five and been intensely focused for all these year.
你多大了
How old
你现在多大?
are you now?
二十?
20?
二十八。
28.
二十八。
28.
没错。
Yep.
这正是黄金年龄。
Which is prime.
是的。
Yeah.
就是这样。
That's that's it.
比如,28岁到34岁是人生最好的年纪。
Like, '28 to, like, '34 is the best year.
但话说回来,你看看特伦斯。
But then again, you look at Terrence.
我的意思是,他那个年纪,很多人都说他已经不行了,可他对阵卡内罗时却打出了职业生涯最出色的表现。
I mean, he's at an age where a lot of people say it's over, and he put on the performance of his career against Canelo.
我不知道他是怎么做到的。
I don't know how he do it.
他简直像一个不同的人。
He's like a different human being.
他太聪明了。
Like He's so smart.
说实话,他虽然不能说是让我成为今天这个我的唯一原因,但他确实把我从某个水平提升到了一个非常高的境界。
If I'm honest, he is like the reason I'm not gonna say he the reason why I am who I am today, but he bought my game from, like, where was that to, like, a very high level.
而且他根本没意识到,他已经做到了。
And he don't even realize, like, he done it.
我只是在健身房里看着他,观察他做的那些细微之处——他的低谷和巅峰,我看到了一切。当他站在比赛之夜的擂台上时,那种准备充分、信心满满的状态,真的让我进入了一个全新的世界,现在我觉得,哦,我其实可以打败任何人?
Like, me just being in the gym able to watch him and pick up on, like, the little things that he doing, his bad days, his good days, his I'm seeing everything and, like, when he come out there on fight night, how prepared and how ready, how confident, like, honestly, that dude kinda he put me into a whole different world to now to where I'm like, oh, I can I can beat anybody?
我和特伦斯·克劳福德对练时,如果我能和他打陪练,你凭什么能伤到我?
I get in there with Terence Crawford, and if I could spar with him, I can how you gonna hurt me?
你凭什么
How you
怎么打?
going how?
你凭什么能赢我?
How you gonna beat me?
没错。
Like Right.
我和世界上最好的拳手在拳台上对峙。
I'm in the ring with the best fighter in the world.
就像
Like
有史以来最伟大的之一。
One of the best of all time.
我?
Me?
是的。
Yeah.
有史以来最伟大的之一,也是最具多面性的之一。
One of the best of all and one of the most versatile of all time.
没错。
Yes.
因为这家伙能灵活切换左勾和右勾,
Because that's a guy who switches up left, right, and,
你知道他在拳击台上做不到这些。
you know he can't do in a boxing ring.
没什么。
Nothing.
他没有什么做不到的。
Nothing he can't do.
而且他安排对手的方式,我在和他一起做的播客中提到过。
And the way he sets people up, I we were talking during the podcast I did with him.
他做过一个很狡猾的动作:他打出一记左直拳,然后卡内罗会试图反击,而他则直接顺着出拳的角度甩出一记勾拳。
He did this one sneaky thing where he was throwing a straight left, and then Canelo would go to counter, and he he would hook it right off of the punch.
就在拳击伸展的瞬间,卡内罗会向后仰身反击,然后出拳。
Like, on the extension, Canelo would lean back to counter and pop.
是的。
Yeah.
一拳打在他的下巴上。
And catch him on the chin.
你能看出来。
You could see it.
简直天哪。
It's like, oh my god.
太棒了。
That's pretty.
不过在遇到卡内罗之前,我从未见过他使出这一拳。
I've never seen him throw that punch until Canelo, though.
最疯狂的就是这一点。
That's the crazy part.
在。
Being
和另一位史上最佳的拳手一起在健身房训练,这太宝贵了。
in the gym with another guy who's an all time great pound for pound best, that is so valuable.
但很多人不喜欢这样,因为他们不想成为第二好的,或者不想和和自己一样厉害的人在一起。
And so many guys don't like that because they don't wanna be the second best or they don't wanna be in there with someone who's as good as them.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
就像铁器磨砺铁器。
Like, iron sharpens iron.
当然。
For sure.
对你这样一个年轻人来说,不管特伦斯是谁,他是不是比你大十岁?
And for you to be a young guy, whoever guys Terrence is, what, ten years older than you?
是的。
Yeah.
有一个走在你前面的人,能亲眼看到他、吸收他的一切,这胜过世界上任何教练。
Have a guy who's further down the path and be able to see him and absorb all that is better than any coach in the world.
对。
Yeah.
但这种情况已经持续多年了。
But it's been going on for years.
这可不是什么新出现的事情。
Like, it ain't like just a new thing.
人们不明白,当我19岁的时候,我经常和特伦斯在一起。
People don't understand like, when I was 19 years old, I was around Terrence.
哦。
Oh.
我当时在他家
And I was at his
和他打二对二。
house playing him in two K.
我们会去健身房,争论,他真的是我一生中见过最有竞争力的人之一,但是
We'll go to the gym, argue, like, he really one of the most competitive persons I ever met in my entire life, but
你必须这样。
You have to be.
我只是很清楚,我的球技之所以提升,全是因为这家伙。
I just never, like, for me, I just know for a fact my game has up because of that dude.
是的。
Yeah.
必须如此。
It has to.
而且你看到的是拳击领域如此高的水平。
It it's also you're seeing this level that is so high in boxing.
你可以拿它来做比较。
Like, you can compare it.
你可以回看糖王雷·伦纳德。
You could go back and look at Sugar Ray Leonard.
你可以看看佩内尔·惠塔克。
You can look at Pernell Whitaker.
你看看这些所有人,然后把特伦斯和那些评论员坐下来称他们为传奇的人作比较。
You look at all these guys, and you can compare Terrence to the people that the pundits sit down and say, time greats.
特伦斯无疑是史上最伟大的之一。
Terrence is unquestionably an all great.
比他们更出色。
Be better than them.
他可能是。
He might be.
当然,我对这些传奇人物充满敬意。
Like, all due respect to the legends.
我同意你的看法。
I agree with you.
他确实有那么厉害。
He is that good.
他就是那么厉害。
He's that good.
我觉得在对阵卡内罗之前,很多人一直在贬低他之前的对手,说他从未战胜过任何人,而卡内罗是另一个层次的选手。
I feel like there's a thing that was happening before the Canelo fight where a lot of people were sort of dismissing his previous opponents and saying he never beat anybody, and Canelo's another level.
我知道很多人在卡内罗身上押了大笔赌注。
I know a lot of people bet a lot of money on Canelo.
我当时就觉得,那不是个好赌注。
I was like, that's not a good bet.
不,拳击界似乎有种情况,就是如果你打的不是那些名气更大的对手,人们就会觉得你的对手不够格。
Nah, it it seemed like that's the thing in boxing to where it's like, if they don't know the opponents, if you're not fighting somebody that's like a bigger name.
对。
Right.
他们让人觉得那些对手不够强。
They makes it seem like the opponents is not good.
没错。
Exactly.
这其实并不对。
That's like not true.
因为归根结底,那些水平较低的对手虽然得不到顶级对手那样的关注,但他们其实能击败那些顶级对手。
Because at the end of the day, it's low level opponents that don't get the type of shine that the high level opponents get but they will beat the high level opponent.
但到目前为止,他们真的算顶级对手吗?
And are they really high level opponents at this point?
说实话,我不确定。
Like, I don't know.
所以
So
嗯,有高水平的,还有顶尖中的顶尖。
Well, there's hot there's high level and then there's the elite of the elite.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
For sure.
总是有这样的情况。
There's always that.
有些选手,人们一直说罗伊·琼斯巅峰时期就是这样。
There's like some guys that if they're in like, always said that about Roy Jones during his prime.
大家都说,罗伊·琼斯没遇到对手。
Like, everybody said, Roy Jones didn't find anybody.
不对。
Not true.
罗伊·琼斯只是让每个人都显得无足轻重。
Roy Jones just made everybody look like they weren't anybody.
确实如此。
For sure.
因为他就是那样
Because he was that
他就是
he was
如此顶尖。
so elite.
是的。
Yeah.
而这就是特伦斯在对阵卡内罗之前一直面临的问题。
And that's kind of the problem that Terrence was facing up until the Canelo fight.
因为一个选手直接升两个体重级别,一直到68磅,这太疯狂了。
Because when a guy goes up two weight classes all the way up to 68 crazy.
没错。
Right.
我的意思是,他职业生涯起步时就已经35岁了。
I mean, starts his career at 35.
他真是疯了。
He's crazy.
上一场比赛,他68磅时打出了一场精湛的表现。
Last fight, he fights at 68 and then puts on a a virtuoso performance.
几乎是完封。
Virtual shutout.
也许卡内罗赢了一回合。
Maybe Canela won one round.
是的。
Yeah.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
你知道什么意思吗?
You know what mean?
然后所有人都得闭嘴。
Then everybody has to shut the fuck up.
是的。
Yeah.
他让所有人都闭嘴了,因为你必须亲眼看到,他以前总说他不会和卡内拉打。
He shut everybody up because you had to see, like, he used to say that he wouldn't fight Canela.
他以前总是说,卡内拉太重了。
Like, he used to be like, oh, Canela's too big.
我不会和他打。
I wouldn't fight him.
然后,突然之间,他改变了主意,直接迎难而上。
Then, like, it's like, out of nowhere, he had a change in mind and, like, he just went and attacked the situation.
那是个非常糟糕的处境。
And it was a bad situation to be in.
你居然要去打一个级别高两档、拳击力量超强的人,是吧。
Like, you're gonna go fight somebody two way classes higher, punch hard Yeah.
体型比你大。
Bigger than you.
你居然要去这么做。
You're gonna go do that.
所以对我来说,这家伙简直太厉害了。
So for me, he just dude is amazing.
他真的很厉害。
He's amazing.
另一个给年轻拳手的绝佳例子,你知道的,极其自律,从不发福,而且所有感官都保持清醒。
And another amazing example for young fighters, you know, incredibly disciplined, never out of shape, and has all his faculties drink.
他什么都不做。
Doesn't do anything.
他的所有能力都完好无损,退役时保持着百分之百不败的战绩,无可争议,打遍了所有人。
All his faculties intact, and he's leaving the game with a 100% no undefeated record, no questions asked, fought everybody.
现在没人愿意跟他打。
There's no one lining up to fight him right now.
他年纪大了,但已经完成了所有目标,而且全身而退。
He's older, and he's he did it all, and he came out unscathed.
再见。
Bye bye.
那是我最大的目标。
That's my biggest goal.
这是一个完美的
It's a perfect
目标。
goal.
我最大的目标是退出拳击。
My biggest goal is to leave boxing.
当我退出拳击时,我要赚到足够的钱——不是足够,而是足够多,多到我再也不用回到拳击台。
And when I leave boxing, be good enough well, not good enough, great enough financially to where I don't ever have to get back in the boxing ring.
我不想成为那种离不开拳击的拳手。
Like, I don't wanna be one of them fighters that's like, need boxing.
我真的讨厌这样。
Like, I hate that.
这最让我受不了。
Like, that's my biggest pet peeve.
只要打拳还让我开心,我就想继续打下去。
Like, as long as I'm having fun with boxing, I wanna be doing it.
但一旦不再有趣了,我就不想再因为‘哇,有两千万元的报酬’而被迫上场。
But once it's not fun no more, I don't wanna have to like, oh, we got this $20,000,000 payday.
我需要这笔钱。
I need it.
对。
Right.
我不想有这种感觉。
I don't wanna feel that way.
所以像弗洛伊德那样?
So Like Floyd?
是的。
Yeah.
就像弗洛伊德现在所处的状况。
Like the situation that Floyd's in right now.
这太疯狂了。
This is crazy.
我刚才正和一个朋友聊天,他问我,为什么弗洛伊德又回来打比赛了?
I was having a conversation with a friend of mine right now, and he's like, why is Floyd fighting again?
我说,因为他需要钱。
I go, because he needs money.
他问:什么?
He was like, what?
怎么会?
How?
弗洛伊德赚的钱比任何人都多。
Floyd made more money than anybody ever.
是的,但他花的钱比任何人都多。
It's like, yeah, but he spent more money than everybody ever.
是的。
Yeah.
我尽量不插手这件事,因为我并不了解弗洛伊德的真实情况,我也没太关注,但我觉得弗洛伊德有点奇怪的是,他真的非常热爱拳击。
I try to stay out of that because I don't know, like, the real situation with Floyd because I'm not really in tune on it, but I only think with Floyd is kinda weird to me is, like, he love boxing so much.
你得真正和他待在一起。
Like, you gotta actually be around him.
他想待在健身房里。
Like, he wanna be in the gym.
他就是想,所以很难让我相信,嗯。
He wanna, like, so it'd be hard for me to just believe, like, okay.
他穷得叮当响。
He's just dead broke.
我是说,我不清楚。
Like, I don't know.
很难相信这一点。
It's hard to believe that.
如果他没穷到破产,那肯定也有大问题。
Well, if he's not dead broke, he's definitely got issues.
是的。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
他现在有很多诉讼,欠着别人钱。
So he's got a bunch of lawsuits where he owes money.
你知道吗,洛根·保罗说他欠自己钱。
You know, Logan Paul says he owes him money.
他还欠着其他一些钱。
He owes money for some other things.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我同意你的看法。
I'm with you.
我不知道。
I don't know.
但这也像是,我喜欢像安德烈·沃德那样的人。
But it's also it's like, I like a guy like Andre Ward.
我喜欢那种在巅峰时退役的人,你知道吗?在卡内罗击败科瓦列夫后,他们给了安德烈一大笔钱让他复出参赛。
I like a guy who goes out on top and, you know, they offered Andre a ton of money to come back and fight after Canelo beat Kovalev.
是的。
Yeah.
他说,你知道吗?
And he was like, you know what?
我认为我作为拳击的评论员和这项运动的代言人,对拳击的贡献更大。
I think I served boxing better as a commentator and a spokesperson for the sport.
我赚了不少钱。
I made plenty of money.
我保持不败。
I'm undefeated.
两级别世界冠军,奥运会金牌得主。
Two division world champion, Olympic gold medalist.
再见。
Bye bye.
就这样了。
That's it.
所有能力都完好无损。
All faculties intact.
不用担心他的大脑健康之类的问题。
No worries about his brain health and everything like that.
这才是体面退役的方式。
That's the way to go out.
安德烈·沃德是另一个帮助了我职业生涯的人。
Andre Ward is another dude who helped my career.
是的。
Yeah.
他也极大地帮助了我的职业生涯。
He helped my career a lot too.
如果我需要什么的话,他就会帮我,对吧?
He if I had to if I need a if I need something, right?
比如说,我需要一些东西,或者需要弄清楚在拳击中如何处理体重或其他任何问题时该怎么做。
Let's say I need something and I need to figure out how to do it or what to do in a situation with weight or whatever it is when it come to boxing.
如果我打电话给安德烈·沃德,他会给我最详细的解释。
If I'm calling Andre Ward, he gonna give you the best explanation.
在所有这些人当中,他能从细节上把事情讲得清清楚楚。
Like, out of all the guys, like, he explains things from detail.
他会详细地讲解,让我真正明白我该做什么。
Like, he gonna detail it and make me really understand what I gotta do.
安德烈·沃德是我从小就很敬仰的人。
Like, Andre Ward is somebody who I looked up to since a kid.
所以他又是另一个家伙。
So he another guy.
我只是没有像在布德身边那样经常和他待在健身房里。
I just wasn't around him enough in a gym as I was around Bud.
对。
Right.
但安德烈·沃德是我业余时期最喜爱的拳手。
But like, Andre Ward, my favorite fighter as a amateur.
我觉得,真的吗?
Like, I think Oh, really?
是的。
Yes.
其实大多数人不知道,安德烈·沃德职业生涯的大部分时间都是只用一只手臂比赛的。
Well, most people don't know that Andre Ward fought most of his career with one arm.
是的。
Yeah.
这太疯狂了。
Which is crazy.
是的。
Yeah.
但这太疯狂了。
But it's crazy.
那只手臂是他最强的手臂。
That one arm is his best arm.
他真的是左撇子。
He's left handed for real for real.
但还是很疯狂。
So But it's still crazy.
确实如此。
It is.
确实是。
It is.
疯狂。
Crazy.
想想他击败的所有那些选手,他都是用左手赢的。
Think about all the guys he beat, and he beat them with a left hand.
是的。
Yeah.
后来终于做了肩部手术,然后改用右手,但还是有点问题。
And then finally got shoulder surgery and then had a right hand and still still kinda fucked up.
并不是百分之百完美。
It's not a 100%.
你知道关于他职业生涯的误解吗?
You know the misconception about his career?
我觉得当他击败科瓦列夫时,人们没有意识到科瓦列夫有多强。
I feel like when he beat Kovalev, people don't realize how good Kovalev was.
哦,他当年很强。
Oh, he was good in the day.
简直是,太
Like, was insanely, like
他妈的精准出拳。
Fucking pitches.
拳击,是的。
Boxing Yeah.
身高优势。
Length.
他什么都有。
He had everything.
出色的刺拳,出色的右拳。
A great jab, a great right hand.
是的。
Yeah.
安德烈·沃德击败那个家伙,为他的职业生涯盖上了印章。
And for Andre Ward to go beat that dude, that put the stamp on, like, his career.
然后被击倒了。
And got dropped.
是的。
Yes.
被击倒、受伤、恢复,最后还是赢了。
Got dropped and hurt and recovered and still won.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,这太重要了。
I mean, that was big.
是的。
Yeah.
科瓦列夫的人看到科瓦列夫输给卡内罗时的情况。
Kovalet people see Kovalet when he lost to Canelo.
他当时已经有点过气了。
He was already kind of washed.
他快不行了。
He was dying.
是的。
Yeah.
他早就过气了。
He was already washed.
他喝了很多酒。
He's been drinking a lot.
是的。
Yeah.
有很多这样的拳手,就像我们说的,要维持那种意志、动力、自律和专注。
There was a lot of, you know, a lot of these fighters, they get to like we're saying, it's sustaining that will, that drive, that discipline, that focus.
这很难做到。
It's hard to do.
是的。
Yeah.
但如果你回看他巅峰时期,那时他
But if you go back when he had it, man, when he was in his prime and he
是世界冠军,他
was a world champion, he
把所有人都打得落花流水,
was fucking everybody up,
太凶了。
killer.
而且他很吓人。
And he was scary.
是的。
Yeah.
他是个杀手。
He was a killer.
可怕的右拳。
Scary right hand.
哦哟。
Oof.
是的。
Yeah.
他就像一台活塞。
He was a piston.
我也会回去看他的比赛。
I'll go back and watch him too.
他是另一个我会回去观看的选手。
He another guy that I'll go back and watch.
因为我喜欢他保持距离的方式。
Because I like the way he keep his distance.
他非常擅长保持距离。
He keep his distance really good.
他有东欧风格。
He got that Eastern European.
就是那些家伙,没错。
Like, them guys Yes.
都是很出色的拳击手。
Are really good boxers.
当我看他们比赛时,我会想,好吧。
Like, when I watch them, I'm like, okay.
我喜欢看贝瓦尔的比赛。
Like, I love watching Berval.
贝瓦尔太厉害了。
Berval's amazing.
我太喜欢了。
I love it.
他的风格太棒了。
He's got such an amazing style.
我的意思是,他、尤西克、洛马琴科,这三个人之间要是打一场,我真的特别希望看到你和他交手,老兄。
I mean, him, Usyk, Lomachenko's kind of a a cat that's a fight I really wish would've happened between you and him, man.
那时候有没有人提过这个想法?
Was there ever talk about that?
是我自己把自己搞砸了。
I messed myself up.
我某种程度上是自作自受,所以我理解为什么很多拳手不愿意和我打。
I kinda did this to myself, so I understand why a lot of fighters wouldn't fight me.
很多拳手不愿意和我打,是因为我曾经和他们一起训练过。
A lot of fighters wouldn't fight me because I sparred them.
哦,是这样。
And Oh.
是我自己把自己搞砸了。
I messed myself up.
当时我在家训练的时候,根本没想到有一天会和他真正打一场。
Like, I I when I was trying to spar home at that time, I never thought it would be a day of me and him fighting.
我当时根本没想那么远。
Like, I didn't think that far down the line.
我其实只是觉得他是拳击界最强的选手,排名第一的拳王。
I really was just thinking he was the best fighter in boxing, number one pound for pound.
我想进拳台和他打一场,看看自己怎么样。
I wanna be able to go get in the ring with him and see what like.
对。
Right.
我能发挥到什么程度。
How I can do.
他们告诉我,连陪练的报酬都不会给我。
Like, they told me they wasn't even gonna pay me for the sparring.
我说,没问题,我无所谓。
I'm like, okay, I'm cool.
我不需要报酬。
I don't wanna get paid.
我就是来和莱马琴科打一场的,但几年后,那场训练怎么样?
I I'm just here to get in the ring with Lemachenko but years later, yeah, the How'd that go?
那场训练打得怎么样?
How the sparring went?
我觉得吧,我在训练中从不贬低任何人,所以我不能这么说。
I think see, I don't I don't diss nobody in sparring, so I can't say that.
我们没必要贬低他。
We don't have to diss him.
我会如实评价那场训练。
I I'll keep it real with the sparring.
好的。
Okay.
我觉得我在技术上压倒了他,但我也知道他的水平,尤其是他的体能。
I felt like I was outboxing him, but I also knew the level he was on was, like, his conditioning.
那时我就想,明白了。
And that's when I it made me like, okay.
我必须保持最佳状态,因为第一天训练时我们就打了六回合。
I gotta be in, like, tip top conditioning because the first day we spar, we did six rounds.
我觉得那时候就想,好吧。
I felt like it was like, okay.
我能打得过他。
I can outbox him.
下一次训练时,他让我连续打了十二回合。
The next time we spar, he made me do 12 straight.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yeah.
所以他让我连续打了十二回合。
So he made me do 12 straight.
前八回合我还撑得住。
For the first eight, I'm good.
我是说,前八轮我还撑得住。
Like, I'm I'm good for eight.
但最后四轮,我觉得他开始加速了,虽然没一直紧逼我,但最后四轮他占了上风。
But like the last four rounds, I wanna say, he started like picking up the pace and he ain't get off on me, but he got the better of the last four rounds
我刚才就说。
I was saying.
你觉得是因为有点疲劳吗?
And you feel like it was because of fatigue a little bit?
是的。
Yeah.
肯定是疲劳造成的。
It was for sure because of fatigue.
但不是因为技术问题。
But it wasn't like the skills.
从技术上讲,我觉得我才是更好的拳手。
Like, skillfully, I felt like I was the better fighter.
我觉得我的范围、距离和速度比他好一些。
Like, I felt like my range and my distance and my speed was kinda better than his.
但从体能和出拳频率来看,我觉得他状态不错,因为他正在为比赛做准备。
But, like, from a standpoint of being in shape and throwing more punches, I felt like he was kinda but he was getting ready for his fight.
我也是在为我的比赛做准备。
I was getting ready for my fight too.
所以
So
这是一次非常宝贵的经验。
Well, that's a very valuable learning experience.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
你的意思是,早点学到这个经验更好,对吧。
You mean better to learn it then Yeah.
总比在比赛中才学会好。
Than to learn it in a fight.
是的。
Yeah.
但说真的,真的,这让我受挫了,因为现在如果我是莱马琴科,我记得他当时体重才一百二十六磅,还是个孩子。
But for real, for real, it messed me up because now it's like, if I'm Lemachenko and I know he was, what, a hundred and twenty six pounds at the time, he was a kid.
现在我看到他已经长成了大人。
Now I see him all grown up.
他更高大,更强壮。
He bigger, stronger.
而我见过他小时候的样子。
And I seen what he was doing as a kid.
我可能会想,我干嘛要跟他试水呢?
I'd probably be like, why would I test the water with him?
像这种人,我真的不想碰上。
Like, I I wouldn't really wanna see that guy.
那可不是我想遇到的那个人。
That's not the guy I would wanna see.
所以
So
这真有趣。
That's funny.
所以你觉得那些对练就是你从未和他打过比赛的原因?
So you think that those sparring matches were the reason why you never got a fight with him?
是的。
Yeah.
当然了。
For sure.
因为蒂沃居然和我打,我感到很意外。
Because I was surprised Tivo fought me.
说实话,我真的很惊讶。
Honestly, I was very surprised.
你也和他打过陪练吗?
Did you spar him as well?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
但当我们陪练时,只打了三回合,但他表现得好像占了上风,但说实话,我觉得自己才是最强的选手。
But when we spar, we only did three rounds, but he made it seem like he kinda got off on me, but, honestly, I felt like I was the best fighter.
嗯,TL是个非常固执的人。
Well, TL's a very headstrong guy.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的,非常非常强硬,非常自信的人。
You know, very very tough, very confident guy.
我的意思是,你看。
I mean, look.
当他击败洛马琴科时,那是一场出色的表演。
When he beat Lomachenko, that was a standout performance.
他那像活塞一样的刺拳,太厉害了。
He had that piston jab, man.
哦,他状态非常出色。
Oh, he was sharp.
他状态非常出色。
He was sharp.
在我打比赛之前,他已经打过一千场了。
Fight a thousand times before my fight.
我只是觉得他知道洛马琴科就像个幽灵一样。
Well, I just think he knew that Lomachenko was a ghost.
他很难被打中,而且一出场就充满爆发力。
He was so hard to hit, and just he came out explosive.
他当时看起来太棒了,仅凭速度就赢得了人们的尊重。
He looked so good in that only had a speed to, like, get get his respect.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得TL确实更快一些,他很清楚,从速度上来说,他会利用这一点来占据优势。
Like, I feel like TL was kinda faster and he knew, like, from a speed standpoint, he was gonna use it to his advantage.
而且蒂亚体型大得多。
Also, Tia was a lot bigger.
是的。
Yep.
而且他很有威胁。
And he was dangerous.
他每一拳都充满威胁。
Like, he was throwing danger with every punch.
就连那个刺拳也暗藏杀机。
Even that jab had danger behind it.
太疯狂了。
It was crazy.
我和他打的时候,觉得他很强。
I felt like he was strong when I was fighting him.
老天,他强得要命。
Oh, he's strong as fuck, man.
大家都觉得他不强,但我得说实话。
Everybody think that he wasn't, but I'm like, man, I ain't gonna lie.
他的拳击真够劲的。
It was some shots.
我接住他的拳套时,心里就想:兄弟,你训练到底在搞什么?这些拳头真够硬的。
Like, I would catch on a glove, and I'd be like, I don't know what you what you doing in your training, bro, but they're kinda solid.
看看这家伙的体型。
But look at the size of that motherfucker.
我的天,他肌肉发达得吓人。
I mean, he's jacked.
是的。
Yeah.
他看起来很棒。
He looks great.
他身材健硕。
He's ripped.
他身材健硕。
He's ripped.
是的。
Yeah.
但他只是,你知道的,还没到极限。
He's just but, you know, he's not done.
像你这样的对手和他打一场,对他来说也是一记警钟。
And a fight like that with you is a wake up call for a guy like him too.
我当时就想,天啊,我得说。
It was like, man, I gotta tell
不过,五五开吧。
you Fifty fifty, though.
是的。
Yeah.
五五开,因为有时候他们会扰乱你的心理。
Fifty fifty because sometimes they can play with your mental.
所以有些人在全世界面前被羞辱后,就再也回不到从前了。
So some some guys don't be the same after getting embarrassed in front of the world like that.
比如,他以前就 comeback 过,像对阵坎博索斯那场。
Like Well, he's come back before, like, the Kambosos fight.
对。
Yep.
坎博索斯一开始就击倒了他,那真是个惊天大冷门。
Kambosos dropped him early, and that was a that was a crazy upset.
是的。
Yeah.
但那次情况不一样。
But it was different.
因为在这种本能下,他被卡姆博索斯搞得非常丢脸。
Because in this instinct, he got really embarrassed with Cam Bosas.
这就像五五开。
It was like it was a fifty fifty.
他觉得自己赢了这场比赛。
He felt like he won the fight.
他离开时就是这么想的。
He left feeling that way.
但被卡姆博索斯击倒了。
But getting dropped by Kambosas.
没人料到会发生这种情况。
Nobody saw that coming.
没错。
No.
我也没想到会这样。
I didn't see that coming either.
我不会骗你。
I ain't gonna lie.
当然。
For sure.
我觉得那应该是第二回合吧。
I think it was, like, second round too.
对吧?
Right?
那是第一回合,但蒂奥打得太蠢了。
It was a first round, but Tio was fighting dumb.
我从来没见过蒂奥这样打过。
I never seen Tio even fight like that either.
他一进去,就想从第一回合就KO他。
He went in there, like, just trying to knock him out from the first round.
我觉得在打洛马琴科之后,他觉得这人根本不在他的水平线上。
I think after the Lomachenko fight, he felt like this dude is not on my level.
我是世界上最好的拳手。
I'm the best fighter in the world.
你知道的。
You know?
这种想法也会让你心态出问题。
That can fuck with your head too.
过度自信也会让你心态出问题。
Overconfidence can fuck with your head.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的。
You know?
我会尽量避免那样,因为我对自己非常有信心,所以我反而害怕太过自信,于是我会试着在心里把对手想得更强大。
Be trying to, like, with I'll be trying to, like, stay away from that, like because I'm very, like, confident in myself, so I'd be scared of being too confident, so I'd be trying to, like, make guys bigger in my brain.
比如,这家伙是真的厉害。
Like, oh, this guy is he's the truth.
这很聪明。
So That's smart.
是的。
Yeah.
我必须这么做。
I got to.
因为我自己非常自信,所以其实我没得选。
Like, I I don't have no choice because I'm very confident.
我们都见过一些拳手毫无准备地上场,还觉得对手不如自己,结果对方一拳把他们打倒。
We've all seen fighters that go in unprepared and think that a fighter is not on their level, and then that guy puts a
把他们击倒。
Knock them out.
巴斯特·道格拉斯和迈克·泰森。
Buster Douglas and Mike Tyson.
完美的例子。
Perfect example.
42比1的冷门。
42 to one underdog.
这简直是天时地利人和,因为巴斯特的母亲刚去世。
And it was a perfect storm because Buster's mama just died.
是的。
Yes.
巴斯特一直是以在健身房天赋异禀而闻名的人。
And Buster was always one of those guys that was known to be super talented in the gym.
天赋极高,但不够专注。
Super talented, but not dedicated.
就是缺乏动力。
Just not driven.
没有充分发挥自己的天赋。
Just didn't didn't make the most of his talent.
但在这场比赛中,他心想:我要对阵迈克·泰森。
But for that one fight, he was like, I'm fighting Mike Tyson.
我不怕他。
I'm not scared of him.
我妈妈去世了。
My mom is dead.
我他妈的在拼命训练。
I'm I'm putting in the fucking work.
他一出来就出刺拳,接着用刺拳接勾拳。
And he came out throwing that jab and with the hook off the jab.
砰,啪。
Pop, whap.
砰,啪。
Pop, whap.
那个巴斯特·道格拉斯完全变了一个人。
And it was a totally different Buster Douglas.
就像我们见过的最出色的巴斯特·道格拉斯。
Like, the best Buster Douglas we've ever seen ever.
是的
Yeah.
当他击倒迈克·泰森的那记最后一组合拳时,老兄,我根本没看那场比赛的直播。
That final combination when he knocked Mike Tyson out, dude, I didn't even watch that fight live.
一个朋友告诉我这件事,我当时说:‘你是不是在开玩笑?’
A friend of mine told me about it, and I was like, are you fucking serious?
他在加油站告诉我的。
He told me at the gas station.
他说:‘巴斯特·道格拉斯击倒了迈克·泰森。’
He's like, buster Douglas knocked out Mike Tyson.
我当时说:‘你在说什么鬼话?’
I was like, what the fuck are you talking about?
然后我回家看了比赛录像。
And then I went home and watched it.
即使我知道巴斯特·道格拉斯赢了,我还是期待迈克·泰森能爬起来把他干掉。
And even while I knew that Buster Douglas had won, I expected Mike Tyson to get up and kill him.
我当时就想,真不敢相信这种事情真的发生了。
I was like, can't believe this is happening.
当然。
For sure.
这正是那场胜利多么令人震惊的原因。
That's how much of an upset that was.
是的。
Yeah.
那绝对是最大的冷门之一。
That was definitely one of the biggest upset.
我觉得,我不太确定,因为我当时没在现场,但根据我后来看到的,迈克似乎根本没想到他会这么强。
I think, I I don't know because I wasn't during that time, but from what I've seen, it just looked like Mike didn't expect him to be that good.
简直让人震惊。
Like, it was a shocker.
我认为这对每个人来说都是个震惊。
I think it was a shocker for everybody.
是的
Yeah.
嗯,那就是
Well, that's
但这就是拳击。
But that's boxing.
这就是这个世界可能发生的事。
That's what can happen in this world.
我见过太多次这种情况了,老实说,有些在健身房里看到的家伙,我觉得,兄弟,如果你在比赛夜真能发挥出平时的水平,你早就成世界冠军了。
I done seen that happen plenty of times and honestly, it'd be some guys that I see in a gym that I'm like, bro, if you do that stuff on fight night, bro, you probably be champion of the world.
我想很多有天赋的健身房拳手,但确实如此。
I guess a lot of gym fighters who really got talent, but Yeah.
当聚光灯亮起来时,很多拳手的表现就不一样了。
When them bright lights come on, a lot of fighters be kinda different.
那什么
And what do
你觉得那是什么?
you think that is?
我觉得是压力。
I think it's pressure.
我觉得是紧张。
I think it's nerves.
我觉得是,事情太多了。
I think it's like, it's a lot.
事情太多了。
It's a lot.
因为我知道我感受过。
Because I know I felt it.
比如我打蒂奥那场比赛时,我就感受到了。
Like, I felt it for my fight with Tio.
我感受到了压力。
I felt pressure.
我感受到了所有那些东西,但我太坚强了。
I felt all of that kind of stuff, but I'm too tough.
我知道我的心态没崩。
Like, I know my mental ain't gone.
归根结底,不是我就是那个人。
It's me or that person at the end of the day.
是我的命还是你的命,兄弟。
My life or your life, man.
真到了关键时刻,我会选择保全自己的命。
I'm a choose my life when it come down to it.
所以我状态很好,但我知道在健身房里看到很多拳手,我就想,天啊,我不明白你们怎么在聚光灯下就发挥不出这种水平。
So I was good, but I know there's a lot of fighters that I see in the gym and I'm like, man, I don't understand how you don't perform like this on under the lights.
总会有这种人。
There's always guys like that.
总有一些人在健身房里具备世界冠军的潜力,有些人押注在他们身上,但你也知道,有些人就是需要一个心理教练,需要点什么来突破那道坎。
There's always guys that are potential world champions in the gym and, you know, some people bank on them and some, you know, you go, this guy just needs a mental coach, needs something to get him over that hump.
但我觉得这总是很有趣,因为究竟是什么让一个人能在比赛日完全发挥出自己的实力,而另一个人却被压力压垮了呢?
But it's always interesting to me because what is the difference between a guy who could just walk out there on fight day and perform at 100% of his ability versus a guy who gets dwarfed by the moment.
当关键时刻来临,巨大的压力袭来时。
The moment comes, the big pressure.
是的。
Yeah.
这完全是心理上的。
It's all mental.
一切都发生在你的脑子里。
It's all in your head.
是的。
Yeah.
你所想的、你所相信的,以及你大脑中发生的一切,最终都会表现出来。
What you thinking and what you believe in and the things that's going on in your brain is what's going to come out.
比如,我一直在对自己说。
Like, I'm already telling myself.
正如我所说,我告诉自己,要么是我,要么是别人。
Like I said, I tell myself, it's either me or whom.
所以,要么是我的命,要么是你的命,总得有一个倒下。
So, my life or your life and one of us gotta go.
是的。
Yeah.
总得有一个倒下。
One of us gotta go.
但你觉得在那种情况下,我的意思是,每个人都会感受到压力。
But what do you think is going on in the I mean, everybody experiences pressure.
每个人都会紧张。
Everybody experiences nerves.
但为什么有些天赋异禀的拳手会被这种压力压垮,而另一些可能天赋并不那么出众的拳手,却能在聚光灯下脱颖而出呢?
But what is it about fighters that are so talented that let that overcome them versus fighters oftentimes that maybe not even as talented, but they rise to the occasion when those lights are on.
当聚光灯亮起时,有些拳手反而表现得更好。
When those lights are on, there are fighters that fight better.
有时候他们在健身房看起来状态很差。
Like, sometimes they look shit in the gym.
是的。
Yep.
但当聚光灯亮起的时候
And then when those bright lights were on
就是那种时刻。
moments like that.
我从来没有过在健身房感觉糟糕的时候。
I didn't have moments where I'm like, man, I I felt bad in the gym.
我不知道我这个训练营怎么了。
I don't know what I had this camp.
这个训练营糟透了,但到了比赛夜,我却状态绝佳。
This was a horrible camp, and then the fight night coming, I'm like, on point.
你知道吗,他们当初说阿里对阵乔治·福尔曼时也是这样。
Well, you know, that's what they said about Ali when he fought George Foreman.
是的。
Yeah.
他们说他在健身房看起来糟糕透顶,大家都为他担心,但确实如此。
They said he looked terrible in the gym and everybody's nervous about him, but Yeah.
他有自己的策略。
He had a strategy.
我认为对一些拳手来说,是恐惧。
I think with, like, some fighters is fear.
比如,我觉得是害怕失败、害怕负面事情发生,嗯。
Like, I think it's fear of, like, losing a fear of the negative happening and Mhmm.
我认为对一些拳手来说,他们让恐惧控制了自己。
I think with some fighters, they allow fear to control them.
是的。
Yeah.
而另一些拳手,如果我感到恐惧,我会直接面对它,我根本不害怕去尝试。
As in some other fighters who if I get fearful, I'm going to attack my fears like I'm not scared to even go and and and give it a try.
反正最后会发生什么,就让它发生吧。
Whatever happen is going to happen at the end of the day.
一切早已注定。
It's all written already.
这是你慢慢培养出来的,还是小时候有人传授给你,然后你接受了?
So Is this something that you built up over time, or is this something someone imparted on you when you were young and you embraced it?
你是怎么学会拥有冠军心态的?
Like, how did you learn to have that champion mindset?
说出来可能有点不可思议,但我认为这其实源于我的弟弟妹妹们,尤其是我的弟弟们。
I think it's wild to say, but I think it's really my little brothers and my little sisters, but really my little brothers.
我以前去参加业余比赛,如果输了,回家面对弟弟们,他们可不会放过我。
I used to go to amateur tournaments, and if I lose and I gotta come on to my little brothers, oh, they on me.
他们可不会放过我。
They on me.
你得回家,他们还记得打败你的对手的名字,还会当面拿这事嘲笑你。
And it's like, you gotta come home and they they remember the name of the opponent that beat you and they would throw it in your face.
别逼我去找约瑟夫·阿多诺了。
Oh, don't make me go get Joseph Rodorno.
那是个真家伙,以前打败过我。
That's a that's a real guy that beat me back in the day.
致敬约瑟夫·阿多诺。
Shout out to Joseph Adorno.
但我以前在家总得听这些话。
But I used to have to hear that in the house.
现在我还是和他们在一起,所以我知道,打完比赛后还得回家面对我的小兄弟们。
And now I still be with them so it's like I know I gotta go home to my little brothers and see them after these fights.
我一直把这记在心里。
And I I had that in the back of my head.
我可不想输给他们回家。
I'm not I'm not coming home to them.
这太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
没有风的时候。
Without the wind.
就像他们根本没把我们当回事。
Like I they got us no like.
你有没有告诉你的小兄弟们,他们这样做是为了你?
Did you tell your little brothers that they do that for you?
没有。
No.
我甚至不记得我有没有跟他们说过。
They I I don't even think I ever said it to them.
这太自然了,因为我以前总是和他们打架,他们总提起那个打败过我的对手,而现在,只要我赢了所有人,他们就没法再说了。
It just was so natural because I used to always get in fights with them and they used to always bring up a opponent that beat me and I'm like, now they now if I beat everybody, they can't say it no more.
这太好笑了。
That's hilarious.
这太好笑了。
That's hilarious.
因为不同的拳手会以不同的方式应对压力,不同的方式保持冠军心态。
Well, because different fighters develop, you know, different ways of rising to the occasion, different ways of maintaining a championship's mindset.
有些人是从教练那里学会的。
And some of them, they learn it from their coach.
你知道,著名的定制教练曾训练过泰森,甚至给他催眠,告诉他‘你不存在’。
You know, custom auto famously trained Tyson and even hypnotized him and told them that you don't exist.
只有任务才存在。
Only the task exists.
当他走进拳台时,他让迈克·泰森就像一台该死的机器。
And he had Mike Tyson just like a fucking machine when he would get into that ring.
我觉得,也要向我的祖父致敬,因为他是我的教练。在比赛周,他的能量——他们甚至都没意识到,那不仅仅是他在指导我。
I think, shout out to my grandfather too because my grandfather is my coach, And, like, his energy during fight week, like, it they don't even realize, like, it wasn't even just the coaching that he was doing.
他传递给我的那种能量,让我想起自己小时候和他一起去参加业余比赛的时候,他总是那么兴奋、充满斗志,这种状态也感染了我,让我变得和他一样亢奋。
It's like the energy that he kinda gave off to me, it reminded me of me when, like, I was a kid and me and him would go to amateur tournaments and, like, he just so, like, amped up and, like, ready and, like, it kinda brought on to me and it kinda got me, like, amped up as him.
好吧。
Like, okay.
我必须为我的祖父站出来。
I gotta I gotta I gotta stand on business for my grandfather.
我必须这么做。
I got to.
我别无选择。
I don't got no choice.
哦,天哪。
Oh, wow.
但他确实是
But he's
他绝对是个好教练。
he's definitely a great coach.
家庭对你来说很重要。
So family is a big thing for you.
是的。
Yeah.
家庭对我来说就是一切。
Family is everything for me.
我喜欢和家人共度时光。
Like, I enjoy spending time with my family.
我不像很多其他拳击手那样。
Like, I'm not like a lot of these boxers.
当然,我尊重他们,但他们喜欢名气和那些东西。
Like, with all due respect to them, they like the fame, the all that kind of stuff.
还有车子,我更在意的是拿到一大笔钱后,
The cars, the I'm more so like, I get a big check.
我想带着家人去度假,或者和家人放松一下,我不喜欢做那些事。
I want to go on vacate my family or go chill with my family and I don't like doing stuff.
我喜欢和我女儿共度时光。
Like, I enjoy spending time with my daughter.
这太棒了。
That's great.
我觉得我不一样。
Like, I'm different.
我和那些人不一样。
I'm not like them guys.
就像。
Like
这太聪明了。
That's so smart.
这太聪明了,因为那些乱七八糟的东西只会消耗你的存款,分散你对目标的注意力,阻碍你前进。
It's so smart because all that other shit just drains your bank account, distracts you from your goals, gets in the way of things.
就像我小时候,我曾经渴望名气。
It's like when I was a kid, I used to want the fame.
我以前总想着,哦,我想出名。
I used to be like, oh, I wanna be famous.
我想,当然了。
I wanna Of course.
每个人都想认识我,但一旦你真的得到了,就会觉得,我不喜欢这样。
Everybody to know me, but it's like once you get it, it's like, I don't like this.
我不喜欢。
I don't
不喜欢这样。
like this.
比如,你去一些地方,人们会掏出手机来。
Like, you go places, people pulling their phones out and like.
这很奇怪。
It's weird.
他们想拍你。
They're trying to record you.
老兄,你干嘛啊,我就是个普通人。
Like, bro, why you, I'm just a regular person.
我就有这种感觉。
Like, that's how I feel.
每个人都会流血。
Like, everybody bleeds.
我们都是一样的。
We all the same.
我们都是普通人。
We all human.
没错。
Right.
所以我做事时常常带着这种想法,我觉得很多人并不这样想。
So I kinda move with that kinda thought process, and I feel like a lot of people don't move with that.
尤其是像我这样地位的人。
Like, especially people in my position.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yeah.
你会变得自负。
You can get inflated.
你的脑袋会出问题。
Your your head can get screwy.
你得同时平衡两件事。
It's like you gotta balance two things at the same time.
第一,你是精英中的精英。
One, you are the elite of the elite.
你是世界冠军,也是史上最出色的重量级选手之一。
You are a world champion and one of the pound for pound best to ever do it.
但除此之外,你只是一个普通人。
And then on top of that, you're just a human being.
是的。
Yes.
我们都是普通人。
And we're all just human beings.
但我们喜欢的,人们热爱观看冠军级别选手和冠军表现的原因,正是看到一个普通人做出非凡的事。
But what we like, what people love about watching championship caliber fighters and championship performances in in any sport is watching just a regular human do something extraordinary.
是的。
Yes.
这给了我们灵感。
And that gives us inspiration.
比如,当我观看一场精彩的比赛时,我一整天都会感觉更好。
Like, when I watch a great fight, I feel better for the rest of the day.
对。
Yeah.
比如,当我上床睡觉时,我会感觉很棒。
Like, when I go to bed, I feel great.
对。
Yeah.
我看了那场比赛。
Like, I watched that fight.
我上床睡觉了。
I went to bed.
我当时想,哇哦。
I was like, woo.
我感觉很棒。
I felt great.
比赛结束后我立刻给乔什发了消息。
I text Josh right after.
就在比赛刚结束的时候,我马上给他发了消息,这就是我们联系上的方式。
Right right after it was, like, right after it was happening, and that's how we got in touch.
是的。
Yeah.
乔什·杜宾。
Josh Dubin.
向乔什致敬。
Shout out to Josh.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。