本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
当我还是个青少年时,一想到虚度二十多岁的时光就害怕得要命。
When I was a teenager, I was scared to death at the thought of wasting my twenties.
不是因为我不相信自己或认为自己不能成就伟业,而是因为虚度二十多岁实在太常见了。
Not because I didn't believe in myself or I didn't believe that I could do great things, but because of how common it was, how common it was to waste your twenties.
前几天我又想起了这件事。
And I was reminded of this the other day.
我去加油站买了米脆饼和白魔爪能量饮料,准备在健身前享用。
I went to the gas station to get my Rice Krispie Treat and White Monster before the gym.
当我走进去时,里面大概有三个家伙。
And when I walked in, there were, like, three dudes.
其中一个人手里拿着一箱30瓶装的啤酒。
And one had a 30 rack of beer in his hands.
另一个拿着一大包Fireball烈酒小样,还有一个拿着一包White Claw气泡酒。
Another had a, like, mega pack of fireball shooters, and then another had a pack of White Claws.
这让我想起了我自己大学时的经历。
And it just reminded me of, like, my own college experience.
但问题是这些人已经不是二十多岁了。
But the thing here is that these guys weren't in their twenties.
他们也不在上大学。
They weren't in college.
看起来他们没穿polo衫。
It didn't seem like they were wearing polos.
他们的头发有点乱糟糟的。
They kind of had messy hair.
他们看起来像是刚起床就出门了,当时才早上九点。
They look like they just rolled up out of bed, and it's like nine a.
上午。
M.
而他们却在买啤酒和烈酒。
And they're getting beer and alcohol.
我猜他们是打算白天喝,不然为什么要这么早起床买酒晚上喝呢?
I'm assuming to go drink during the day because why would they wake up so early to get that to drink at night?
现在可以说我太爱评判了。
And now call me judgmental.
我不知道这些人是谁。
I don't know who these people are.
他们可能很棒、很酷,但那不是我想要的生活。
They could be great, cool people, but that's not the life that I want to live.
我猜那也不是你想要的生活。
I'm assuming that's not the life that you want to live either.
我忍不住在那里替他们感到尴尬——想到他们那晚的感受、第二天的感受、接下来三四天的感受,以及因此他们将无法做任何有意义的事。
And I just couldn't help but, like, cringe as I was there at how they were going to feel that night, how they were going to feel that morning, how they were going to feel for the next three to four days, and how because of that they weren't going to do anything meaningful.
他们某种程度上将与愉快的生活隔绝。
They would be kind of closed off from an enjoyable life.
我理解。
And I get it.
我大学时也这样。
I was in college.
我当时和他们处境完全相同。
I was in their exact same shoes.
我不是30岁才经历这些的。
I wasn't 30 years old doing it.
那时我还年轻,和所有人一样经历了那个阶段,只是为了摆脱这种状态。
I was young and I went through that phase just like everyone does to get it out of their system.
但正是这一幕促使我制作了这个视频,当我看到时就想,哦,这就是普通人的生活。
But that's kind of just what encouraged me to create this video as I saw that and I'm like, Oh, yeah, this is the average person.
这话可能听起来刺耳,但判断你是否走在正确人生道路上的一个好标准,就是看你会不会在早上九点去加油站。
That may sound harsh, but I guess a good heuristic for if you're on the right path in life is whether or not you're going to the gas station at nine a.
买
M.
一箱30瓶装的啤酒。
To get a 30 rack of beer.
就像我说的,我也曾经历过大学生活。
And as I said, I was in college too.
我经历过那个派对阶段,但我不禁思考,这就是为什么它触动了我。
I went through that party phase, but I couldn't help but think, and this is why it hit me.
这就是为什么我想制作这个视频,如果我没有生命中的那个时刻,让我意识到自己注定要成就更多。
This is why I wanted to create this video, is that if I hadn't had that one moment in my life where I like knew that I was meant for more.
听起来可能很奇怪,但我觉得很多人都有这种感觉,你知道的,就是觉得自己注定不止于此。
Sounds weird, but I feel like a lot of people feel that you know that, like you're meant for more than this.
你注定要比每天机械地工作更有价值,而不是余生每半年重复同样的日子。
You're meant for more than the mechanical work you do every day, repeating the same day every six months for the rest of your life.
我深知,如果不致力于过上美好生活,我就会步他们的后尘。
I knew that if I didn't commit to living a good life, that I would be in their shoes.
真正令我震惊的是,我明白自己内心某处仍存有那样的影子。
And that's what kind of shocked me is because I knew that that part of myself was in here somewhere.
或许那并非我本性的一部分,而是社会共性——从出生就被设定好的少数默认人生路径之一:上学、工作、65岁退休,这种生活多么空洞,坦白说简直荒谬。
And maybe it's not that part of myself, It's that part of society because that's just one of the few, very few default paths in life that you're set on at birth by nature of going to school, getting a job, retiring at 65, and how meaningless and honestly bullshit that is.
当然,不同的人拥有不同的人生轨迹。
Now, of course, different people have different lives.
我并不认为每个人都应该做同样的事情。
I don't think everyone should do the same thing.
当然,我确实认为每个人都应该追求自己认为有意义的工作,但我无法理解一个思维清晰的人如何能为那种行为辩护。
Of course, I do think everyone should pursue their own version of meaningful work, But I do not see how a clear thinker could justify that type of behavior.
事实上,当你23岁时,就会面临现实。
Now, the truth is, by the time that you turn 23, you're faced with reality.
你必须选择一条道路走下去。
You have to choose a path to go down.
而如果你不主动选择道路,那么你需要做的最重要决定就是选择一条道路——不是那条默认的、被设定好的道路。
And if you don't choose a path, that's the greatest single decision you need to make is to go down a path, not go down the default path, the one that you're set on.
如果你只是随波逐流,那么你的生活就会逐渐变成这样。
If you just coast along, then your life just kind of starts to look like this.
同样的工作,同样的酒吧,同样的电子游戏,同样的锐舞派对。
The same job, the same bars, the same video games, the same raves.
你会获得一些快感体验,因为你已年过21岁,想做那些从小被禁止的事,但随后你会试图让这些体验成为生活的常态。
You have a few euphoric experiences because you're now over the age of 21 and want to do the things you've been told not to do for your entire life, but then you try to make most of those experiences a consistent part of your life.
对吧?
Right?
你还这么年轻。
You're so young.
你一直被保护得很好,远离这个世界的纷扰。
You've been so sheltered from the world.
你一生都在按照别人的指示行事。
You've been doing what you were told to do for your entire life.
你上了学。
You went to school.
你度过了童年。
You lived out your childhood.
你年满18岁了。
You turned 18.
也许你那时可以开始学开车了。
Maybe you could start driving.
你21岁了,然后你会想,也许我应该尝试所有以前不能尝试的东西。
You turned 21, and then you're like, maybe I should try all of this stuff I wasn't able to try before.
然后你尝试了,你会觉得,天哪,这才是好东西。
And then you try it and you're like, holy crap, that's the good stuff.
对吧?
And right?
你的大脑运作基于显著性网络。
Your brain operates on a salience network.
所以任何给你最多多巴胺或快感的事物,对你来说就变得最重要。
So anything that gives you the most dopamine or euphoria becomes the most important thing to you.
由于酒精、派对、锐舞、毒品、酒吧,所有这些事物根据这个理论,此刻成为了你生命中最重要的事,因为你还没体验过更好的东西,于是你把整个生活方式都填满了这些东西,而这只会让你堕落。
And since the alcohol, the partying, the raves, the drugs, the bars, since all of those things are technically according to that, the most important things in your life at this point because you haven't experienced anything better, then you fill your entire lifestyle with those things and that only pulls you down.
这只会毁掉你的人生。
That only ruins your life.
除非你在陷入这个陷阱前就开始追求某种更高目标,否则你不会理解充实的生活是什么,也就不会将其作为优先事项。
Unless you start pursuing some form of higher goal before you fall into this trap, you do not understand what a fulfilling life is, so you do not try to make that a priority.
你所知道的只有上学和所谓的‘玩乐’。
All you know is going to school and quote unquote having fun.
这里不幸的是,即使他们嘴上说希望你成就伟业,但每个人都希望你走上这条路。
Now the unfortunate thing here is that everyone wants you to go down this path even if they say they want great things for you.
他们希望你上学,希望你找工作,希望你退休。
They want you to go to school, they want you to get a job, they want you to retire.
因此默认情况下,你会想要麻痹自己不去感受这种生活,因为当你只追求别人为你设定的目标时就会这样。
And so by default, you're going to want to numb yourself from that experience because that's what happens when you only pursue the goals that others have assigned to you.
你从未产生过任何属于自己的有意义的目标。
You haven't generated any meaningful goals of your own.
你没有在构建自己的事业,那种能带来独特兴奋感和投入感的事情。
You're not building your own thing, which brings along this unique form of excitement and engagement with it.
你一直都快乐吗?
Are you happy all the time?
不。
No.
你是否总是像喝酒后还没宿醉时那样感到极度兴奋?
Are you euphoric all the time like you are when you're drinking alcohol and not hungover yet?
不是。
No.
但它确实能让你感觉像是生活在自然栖息地,对吧?
But what it does provide is like you're living in your natural habitat, right?
说到底我们还是猴子,只是大脑稍微发达些,但如果你把猴子关在格子间里,它会很痛苦。
Well, we're still monkeys at our core with a bit more developed brains, but if you put a monkey in a cubicle, it's gonna suffer.
就这么简单。
Just flat out.
心理学。
Psychology.
去研究它。
Study it.
除非你有意识地决定永远不过普通人的生活——这很难做到,因为你周围的人都觉得如果你不保持平庸就会威胁到他们——否则你最终还是会变得平庸。
Unless you make the conscious decision to never live like the average person, which is difficult to do because you're surrounded by people who feel threatened if you don't stay average, then you will end up average.
这条默认道路既令人麻木地重复,又同时耗费心力,你只会承担更多责任。
And since this default path is so mind numbingly repetitive, but also mentally demanding at the same time, you only get more responsibility.
当你在这条默认道路上越陷越深时,你只会背负越来越多的责任。
You only take on more responsibility as you get deeper into the default path.
对吧?
Right?
账单、房贷、孩子,还有其他一切。
The bills, the mortgage, the kids, everything else.
并不是说这些东西有什么问题。
Not that there's anything wrong with those things.
对吧?
Right?
有意识地做出决定,与你自己的目标保持一致。
Conscious decision, aligning with your own goals.
但加上这种重复和令人麻木的状态,只会让你越来越难以摆脱困境。
But with that and the repetition and the mind numbing this, it only becomes harder and harder to dig yourself out.
所以越早行动越好,即使过程很痛苦。
So the sooner you do it, even if it's painful, the better.
因此在本视频中,我想探讨你能为此做些什么。
So in this video, I want to discuss what you can do about it.
无论你是即将步入二十岁、已过二十岁、或正值二十多岁——因为每当我制作关于二十多岁人群的视频时(毕竟我自己也处于这个年龄段),我肯定不会去给四十岁的人提建议。
If you're entering your twenties or if you're past your twenties or if you're in your twenties because whenever I make a video on being in your twenties or whatever it is because I'm in my twenties, I'm not gonna give advice to 40 year olds.
我不...我不了解。
I don't I don't know.
但总有人会跳出来说:'我都三十多岁了'。
But I always have people who come out and they're like, I'm in my thirties.
'我都四十多岁了'。
I'm in my forties.
'我都五十多岁了'。
I'm in my fifties.
'我都七十多岁了'。
I'm in my seventies.
这太疯狂了。
It's insane.
新的超人计划里包含了一个训练项目。
The new superhuman program with a training program in it.
我甚至有一位74岁的老人联系我,问我说,嘿。
I had, like, a 74 year old reach out and is like, hey.
这个适合我做吗?
Is this okay for me to do?
我就是在直接跟你说话,是的。
And speaking to you directly, yes.
没关系的。
It's okay.
你只需要了解自己的身体。
You just have to know your body.
按照你自己的节奏来。
Take it your own pace.
不要做任何可能伤害你的事情。
Don't do anything that would hurt you.
开始时放轻松,循序渐进,慢慢来。
Take it easy at the start, build up to it, so on and so forth.
但话说回来,我觉得这个建议适用于任何人,甚至包括那些观看这个视频的20岁以上人群。
But with that said, I feel like this advice can apply to anyone and even the people that are older than 20 watching this video.
我可能会给你一些建议,帮助你引导生活中的20岁年轻人做得更好,因为你来自一个与现在截然不同的时代。
I may give you a few ideas that will help you maybe guide 20 year olds in your life to do something better because you're from an age that is so different from now.
对吧?
Right?
你并非直接生活在这个时代,所以可以从我这里学到很多。
You're not living directly in this and you can learn a lot from me.
当然,我也能从你那里学到很多。
And of course, I can learn a lot from you.
我们需要整合所有世代的力量,对吧?
I need we need to integrate all generations, right?
来自各个世代的智慧。
The wisdom from all generations.
因此,我想带大家一窥当今世界能带来极高生活品质的思维方式、习惯、需要掌握的技能以及原则。
So I want to provide a look into the mindset, habits, skills to acquire, and principles that lead to an overwhelmingly high quality of life in today's world.
现在,如果你真的看完这些内容并牢记于心,我看不出你有什么理由不能彻底改变自己的人生。
Now, if you actually watch this and burn it into your brain, I do not see why you can't completely change your life.
我要分享的第一点相当酷炫。
And the first thing I have for you is pretty cool.
它非常特别。
It's pretty special.
为此我去了Eden——这是Cortex的下一代版本。
So what I did for this is I went to Eden, which is the next variation of Cortex.
虽然我还没怎么提过它,但我们正在为正式发布做准备。
I haven't talked about it much, but we're leading up to being able to roll it out.
我只能说:黑色星期五那天请保持关注。
All I'll say is just look out on Black Friday.
但我去了伊甸园。
But I went to Eden.
我创建了一个画布。
I created a canvas.
我在上面创建了多个不同的AI聊天。
I created multiple different AI chats on there.
我为每个AI分配了一个特定的人物。
I assigned each of them a specific person.
一个是苏格拉底,一个是克里希那穆提,另一个是尼古拉·特斯拉。
So one was Socrates, one was Krishnamurti, and the other was Nikola Tesla.
我还分配了一个给老子,但没有包含它,因为它与克里希那穆提和苏格拉底有些相似。
And I also assigned one to Lao Tzu, but I didn't include it because it was kind of very similar to Krishnamurti and Socrates.
然后我问了他们一个问题:考虑到默认的人生路径是走向平庸,你们会给20岁的年轻人什么建议,以最大化利用他们的二十多岁?
And then I asked them the question, what is the advice you would give 20 year olds to maximize their twenties considering the default path in life is to end up mediocre?
所以接下来我们将逐一探讨他们的建议。
So we're going to go over their advice in this.
然后在视频的下一部分,我会分享我的建议,以及如何将他们的建议融入现代生活场景。
And then in the next section of this video, I'll go over my advice and how I would integrate their advice into like the modern landscape.
这样你不仅能采纳他们的建议,获得多元视角,还能得到具体可行的行动细节——因为向古代先贤和智者求教时,他们往往不擅长提供实操层面的细节指导。
So you can actually take their advice, you can get multiple different perspectives, and you can get practical details on what you can do because asking the ancients of the past and the very wise people, they're not they're not very good at giving, like, practical details.
那么我们先从苏格拉底的箴言开始。
So we'll start with the advice of Socrates.
我编写的脚本并非AI的原话。
And the way I scripted this isn't what the AI said.
这是我尝试用他们的口吻来表达的。
This is kind of me trying to articulate it like they would.
做个清醒的愚者,胜过当个浑噩的成功者。
It is better to be a conscious fool than an unconscious success.
二十多岁最激进的事,不是超越所有人,而是拨开社会期待的杂音,发现真正的自我。
The most radical thing you can do in your twenties is not to get ahead of everyone else but to discover who you truly are beneath all the noise of society's expectations.
二十多岁的你,正危险地兼具着活力与无知。
In your twenties you possess the dangerous combination of energy and ignorance.
你将自信误认为智慧,将忙碌误认为进步,将积累误认为满足。
You mistake confidence for wisdom, activity for progress, and accumulation for fulfillment.
你说你想成为命中注定的自己,但你真的知道那是谁吗?
You say you want to become who you were meant to be, but do you truly know who that is?
在你能充分利用二十多岁时光之前,必须先发现什么对你个人而言才是最重要的。
Before you can make the most of your twenties, you must first discover what most means for you specifically.
所以现在苏格拉底的实际建议是:质疑一切,特别是你对成功、幸福和美好生活的固有假设。
So now the practical advice of Socrates is this, question everything, especially your own assumptions about what success, happiness, and the good life are.
关于这一点,我以后得专门做个视频来讲,但核心就是质疑一切。
Now this one is especially I'll have to create a video on this in the future, but just questioning everything.
大家都听过'质疑一切'这种说法。
Everyone hears that question, everything, question everything like this.
这虽然是老生常谈的建议,但人们并不真正理解其含义。
It's just the common advice, but people don't really get what that means.
对吧?
Right?
我现在正在创建一家软件初创公司。
I'm building a software startup right now.
同时我也在筹备推出一款专注力增强剂,一种比市面上其他产品更优质的神经营养补充剂。
I'm also in the process of launching a focus, a nootropic supplement that is better than the rest on the market.
我们将来会详细解析这个产品。
We'll break that down in the future.
如果你没看出来,我现在有点兴奋过度了。
And I'm kind of wired on it right now, if you couldn't tell.
不是那种亢奋。
Not wired.
不是那种紧张发抖的感觉。
It's not like jitters.
实际上和一位化学家合作效果非常好,简直棒极了。
It's actually really good paired with a chemist, and it's awesome.
但在创业过程中,你会遇到各种'应该做'或'必须做'的事情——无论是经营企业、开始写作,还是做社交媒体,你都会被各种建议包围。
But throughout building a startup, you're met with all of these things that you should do or you're supposed to do or when you're building a business or you start writing on the Internet or you start on social media or doing your own thing, whatever it is, there's all this advice around you.
其中95%的建议都不会奏效,但你必须亲身尝试才能将其记录为错误,因为你不能仅凭采纳建议就指望避免犯错。
95% of it will not work, but you kind of have to do it in order to register it as a mistake because you can't just take advice and expect to avoid the mistake.
你采纳建议是为了体验错误,这样之后才能避开它,并决定是否要坚持那条建议。
You take the advice to experience the mistake so that then you can avoid it and decide whether or not you want to stick with that advice.
但对我来说,学会质疑非常有用——比如,既然埃隆·马斯克这样的大人物说了这话,那它一定很重要吧?
But it has been so helpful to me to just question like, okay, this big Elon Musk said this, that means it must be so important.
但当你质疑时就会发现:我们真的必须这么做吗?
But then you question it and it's like, do we really have to do that?
这真的能推动事情发展吗?
Does that actually move the lever?
这能让产品变得更好吗?
Does that make the product better?
这能为产品带来更多客户吗?
Does that get more customers to the product?
这真的对他人有帮助吗?
Does that actually help the other person?
这能带来收入吗?
Does that generate revenue?
无论是什么,都要质疑一切。
Whatever it may be, question everything.
继续看其他建议。
On to the rest of the advice.
当有人告诉你创业或赚更多钱时,问问为什么?
When someone tells you to build a business or make more money, why?
为了什么目的?
For what purpose?
这会让你成为什么样的人?
What kind of person will that make you?
拥抱未知,因为智慧的开端是承认自己一无所知。
Embrace not knowing, because the beginning of wisdom is knowing that you know nothing.
二十多岁的时光应该用于尝试和探索。
Your twenties should be spent in experimentation and discovery.
听起来很像我的书《专注的艺术》里提到的内容。
Sounds a lot like my book, The Art of Focus.
每日反思。
Reflect daily.
你为什么要做你正在做的事?
Why are you doing what you're doing?
如果不这样做,你最终会过上并非自己本意的生活。
If you don't do this you will find yourself in a life you didn't intend.
要警惕用一种无意识的生活——盲目追求快乐——替换成另一种盲目追逐目标的行为。
Beware of replacing one form of unconscious living mindless pleasure seeking with another mindless goal chasing.
现在来看一些有些相似、但我更喜欢的克里希那穆提的建议。
Now onto some somewhat similar advice, but advice I like a bit more, from Krishnamurti.
年轻人面临的问题不是缺乏抱负或目标,而是他们完全活在心理条件的束缚中。
The problem that young people face is not that they lack ambition or goals, but that they are living entirely from psychological conditioning.
他们的目标并非真正属于自己的。
Their goals aren't their own.
相反,这些目标是被社会、家庭、教育和文化对他们的期望所植入的。
Instead, they were programmed into them by what society, family, education, and culture want for them.
他们误将这种心理 conditioning 当作自己真实的欲望和智慧。
They mistake this conditioning for their own authentic desires and intelligence.
因此克里希那穆提的建议是学会不带选择地观察。
So the advice of Krishnamurti here is to learn to observe without choosing.
观察自己的恐惧和野心,但不要立即采取行动、拒绝它们或积累东西来麻痹它们。
Watch your own fears and ambitions without immediately acting on them, rejecting them, or accumulating something to numb them.
质疑所有被告知应该追求的东西。
Question everything you've been told you should want.
你会惊讶于自己排除了多少选项,从而获得极大的清晰感。
You'll be surprised at how many options you eliminate, giving you immense clarity.
要明白心理时间是生活的敌人。
Understand that psychological time is the enemy of living.
总是为未来而活的头脑,会错过当下实际发生的非凡本质。
The mind that is always living for the future misses the extraordinary nature of what is actually happening now.
这与质疑一切的观点非常相似。
So very similar things there with questioning everything.
但关于第二部分,心理时间以及为未来而活会让你错过当下。
But on that second part, psychological time and how living for the future makes you miss the present.
下一位是尼古拉·特斯拉,他对这个观点持相反立场,某种程度上我也如此。
The next person, Nikola Tesla, kind of has an antagonistic viewpoint to that, and I kind of do too.
我并不认为一切都关乎当下的力量或活在当下,因为我曾认真思考过这个问题。
I don't think it's all about the power of now or living in the present because I took that to heart.
我曾将这条法则奉为圭臬很长一段时间,大概有两三年之久,期间也踩过一些陷阱。
I took that as law for a good period of my life, maybe like two to three years, and I fell into a few traps with it.
但我认为人不该一辈子都这样生活。
But I do not think that that is how you should live your entire life.
所以如果你想充分利用二十多岁的时光,就要明白通往独特性的道路并不存在。
So if you want to make the most of your twenties, understand there is no path to uniqueness.
当你开始遵循他人的成功公式——无论是创业、赚钱还是自我实现——你就是在过二手生活,复制模仿他人。
The moment you follow someone else's formula, like starting a business, making money, or self actualizing, you are living second hand, copying, imitating.
现在转向尼古拉·特斯拉的观点,我们将以一句直接引语开始:‘让未来揭示真相,根据每个人的工作和成就来评价他们。’
Now onto the perspective of Nikola Tesla and we'll start with a direct quote: Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
当下属于他们,而我真正为之奋斗的未来属于我。
The present is theirs, the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.
年轻人根本的问题并非懒惰或分心,尽管这些是表象,而是智力上的怯懦。
The fundamental problem in young people is not laziness or distraction, though these are symptoms, but rather intellectual cowardice.
他们更害怕被视为愚蠢,而非甘于平庸。
They fear being thought a fool more than they fear mediocrity.
因此,培养一种坚定不移的信念,相信自己能看到他人所不能见。
So develop an unshakable faith in your ability to see what others cannot.
特斯拉曾因设想全球无线通信、相信交流电能为世界供电,或是在脑海中预见尚未实现的能量模式,而被称作疯子和狂人。
Now Tesla was called mad and crazy for envisioning wireless communication across the world and for believing that AC or alternating current could power the world or for seeing energy patterns in his mind's eye when it wasn't yet in reality.
然而这些看似不可能的愿景成为了社会的基石。
Yet these impossible visions became the foundation for society.
年轻人接受了他人为可能性划定的边界。
Young people have accepted boundaries that others have drawn around possibility.
因此你需要培养一种宏伟的执着,选择一项伟大的事业——不是职业,而是一项可能需要数十年完成的使命。
So you need to cultivate magnificent obsession by choosing one great work, not a career, but a mission that could take decades.
让它彻底占据你的身心。
Let it consume you.
学会系统性思考,因为万物皆有关联——电力、磁力、物质、意识。
Learn to think in systems because everything is connected electricity, magnetism, matter, consciousness.
训练你的思维去发现无形的联系。
Train your mind to see invisible connections.
说到这个,我手边正好有本一直想读的书。
On that note, I have this book right here that I'm finally getting around to reading.
《系统思考》。
Thinking in systems.
这是本相当不错的系统思维基础入门书。
Pretty good basic introduction to systems and systems thinking.
另外我推荐actualized.org出品的《系统思维入门》视频。
Another video I'd recommend is Intro to Systems Thinking by actualized.org.
我确实很喜欢这个观点,但根据自我发展层次和螺旋动力学阶段理论,这不过是更高阶段的意识表现。
I really like that one, but it's also just a higher stage of consciousness according to levels of ego development, the stages of spiral dynamics.
在黄色阶段(如果我没记错的话),你会变得具有结构意识,能够从更高维度——即系统视角——观察世界。
At stage yellow, I believe it is, is when you become construct aware and you can see the world from a higher perspective, which is systems.
你看到的是整体而非局部。
You see in wholes rather than parts.
言归正传。
Back to it.
拥抱孤独吧,因为大众永远无法理解真正的创新——直到它完全成型。
Embrace solitude because the crowds will never understand true innovation until it arrives fully formed.
学会与自己的思想独处。
Learn to work alone with your own thoughts.
当代年轻人拥有前所未有的知识获取途径,却缺乏深度思考的耐心。
Young people today have unprecedented access to knowledge, yet lack the patience for deep contemplation.
他们追求速成结果而非深刻理解。
They see quick results rather than profound understanding.
以上就是一些伟大思想家们的全部观点,那些我认为是过去伟大思想家们的见解。
So those are all of the perspectives from some great thinkers, the people that I think are great thinkers of the past.
现在我们要来谈谈我的观点,以及如何不虚度你的二十多岁。
So now we're going to go over my perspective and how to not waste your twenties.
如果你能学会如何学习、如何思考以及如何赚钱,你就会成为一股不可阻挡的力量。
If you can learn how to learn, how to think, and how to earn, you become an unstoppable force.
这三个技能是无可替代之人的核心能力。
Those are the three skills of an irreplaceable individual.
学会如何学习,因为如果你掌握了学习方法并能更快学习,那么你就能更快掌握任何技能,更快完成任何事。
Learning how to learn, because if you learn how to learn and you can learn faster, then you can learn anything faster and you can do anything faster.
而学习本身就包含实践。
And learning involves doing.
所以通过学习如何学习,你实际上学会了如何做事,最终能建立一个真正为你奠定成功基础的项目。
So by learning how to learn, you learn how to do and you end up building a project that can actually set you up for success.
然后是学会如何思考,学会清晰思考而不仅仅是深度思考,因为你可以想得很深却精神错乱,但必须保持清醒才能想得清楚。
And then learning how to think, how to think clearly rather than just deeply because you can think deeply and be insane, but you have to be sane to think clearly.
然后是学会如何赚钱,因为我们生活在第三个千年,二十一世纪。
And then how to earn because we live in the third millennium, the twenty first century.
金钱在很大程度上决定了我们生活中的潜在机会。
Money governs a lot of the potential opportunities in our lives.
它决定了我们是否能拥有栖身之所。
It dictates whether or not we're gonna have shelter.
金钱是你必须去追求的东西。
Money is something that you're going to have to pursue.
如果你与金钱关系不佳或认为它是邪恶的,你必须克服这种想法。
And if you have a poor relationship with money or think that it's evil, you're gonna have to get over that.
就我个人而言,对我最有帮助的建议往往是那些残酷的真相。
Now, personally, the advice that has always helped me the most is, like, harsh truths.
就是人们对我直言不讳,告诉我'你搞砸了,应该这样做',然后我就照做。
Just people being harsh with me, people saying, hey, you're screwing up, do this, and then I do it.
尽管我遵循的是规范性建议——这正是过去的智者告诫你不要做的事。
And then even though I'm following prescriptive advice, which is what the thinkers of the past would tell you not to do.
对吧?
Right?
走你自己的路。
Take your own path.
不要听别人的建议。
Don't take others advice.
有时候你需要坚定地朝一个方向前进,这样才能犯错。
Sometimes you need to just confidently move in one direction so that you can make a mistake.
如果别人的建议导致你犯了错,从而获得经验,然后你可以反思并意识到:好吧,我要换条路走。
And if someone else's advice leads to you making that mistake so that you gain experience and then you can reflect and realize, okay, I'm gonna take a different path.
这是很有价值的。
That is valuable.
这比坐着空想要好得多:哦,我该做这个吗?
It is much better than sitting around thinking, oh, should I do this?
我该做那个吗?
Should I do that?
我该做这个吗?
Should I do this?
就听别人的建议,犯这个错吧。
Just take someone's advice, make the mistake.
从这个错误中,你会获得新的视角。
And from that mistake, that mistake gives you point of view.
它会给你一个数据点,让你能据此做出自己的决定。
It gives you a data point from which you can then make your own decision.
说到这里,我想专注于那些能让你:一、了解自己;二、学会独立思考;三、助力发现人生事业;四、为你在当今世界取得某种成功奠定基础的行动。
With that said, I want to focus on the actions that will one, teach you about yourself, two, help you think for yourself, three, aid in the discovery of your life's work, and four, set you up for some form of success in today's world.
因此首要的、最基础的原则是:你理想的生活方式必须放在第一位。
So the first and foremost piece here, the foundational principle is that your ideal lifestyle comes first.
请不要把这当成某种幸运饼干式的格言。
Please do not take this as some kind of, like, fortune cookie, like, quote.
你必须明白这一点。
Just you have to understand this.
这是支柱。
This is the pillar.
这是核心。
This is the core.
这是我长期以来一直试图阐明的事情,但一直非常困难。
This is something that I've been trying to articulate for a long time, and it's been very difficult.
你理想的生活方式永远排在首位,因为几乎每年,我都会发现自己承担了太多机会、太多责任。
Your ideal lifestyle comes first always because every year or so, I find myself just taking on too many opportunities, too many responsibilities.
我对多个业务或多个项目都说‘好’。
I say yes to multiple businesses or multiple projects.
我把日程表排满了会议和活动。
I fill up my calendar with meetings and events.
我告诉自己我能应付,我有能力,来吧,都交给我。
I tell myself that I can handle it, that I'm capable, that, like, give me it.
对吧?
Right?
让我背负这块巨石,攀登山峰。
Let let me put the big stone on my back and let me climb up the mountain.
但当我达到这个临界点时,我问自己:该死,也许我承担得太多了。
But then I asked myself after I hit this point of, like, damn, maybe I took on too much.
我问自己,这真的是我想要的生活吗?
I asked myself, is this really the life that I want to live?
现在这种充斥着会议、活动的生活,完全处于执行模式,视野狭窄,压力山大,无法思考。
The life that I'm living right now with the meetings, the events, just no time living in this doing mode, narrow minded, stressed out state, not being able to think.
不,这不是我想要的生活。
No, that's not the life that I want to live.
就在那时我才意识到,我不是在无意识地行动,就是被说服去追求别人的目标。
And then that's when I realized that I was just either acting unconsciously or I was persuaded to pursue someone else's goal.
这种时候我就会放下一切。
And these are the times where I just let go of everything.
你抛下所有,看看什么才是真正重要的。
You drop everything and see what sticks.
对你的生活进行一次彻底的重置。
You do a complete reset on your life.
这就是我在描述中创建Superhuman 90链接的原因。
That's why I created Superhuman 90 link in the description.
去看看吧。
Check that out.
我就长话短说。
I'll keep that brief.
但多年来,我已经非常清楚自己理想的生活方式是什么,关键在于你无法一开始就全盘知晓。
But now I have become quite clear on what my ideal lifestyle is over the years, and that's the thing is you don't know this all at once.
你需要慢慢培养它。
You cultivate it.
这是一个不断精进的过程。
It's something that you're always refining.
就我个人而言,我希望每天醒来后散步,花两小时写自己感兴趣的东西,去健身房锻炼,阅读新书,开展创意项目,享用美食,并感觉自己正在朝着目标稳步前进。
Personally, I want to wake up, go on a walk, write about my interests for about two hours, go to the gym, read new books, build creative projects, eat great food, and feel as if I am making consistent progress toward my goals.
我确信,当这种生活方式得以维持时,我的身心、精神与事业都会获得充裕的空间——成长的空间、呼吸的空间、思考的空间。
I've determined that when that lifestyle is maintained, my mind, body, spirit, and business have this ample space, space to grow, space to breathe, space to think.
我不会让自己陷入生活变得过于重复或平庸的境地,因为我为新奇事物预留了空间。
And I do not bog myself down to the point of life becoming too repetitive or mundane because I leave space for the novel.
那么为何我如此钟爱这个日常安排?
Now why do I like this routine so much?
这是你们也应该做的事——当你开始构建这种生活方式时,必须找到这些内在动机。
And this is something that you should do, right, is as you start to create this lifestyle, you need to have these intrinsic reasons.
你需要为自己的行为建立理由体系,明确为何要做某事,这样才能持续回归其中。
You need to stack reasoning behind your actions as to why you do something so that you can return to it.
这是生活的坚实哲学根基。
So it's a strong philosophical base for living.
对我来说,步行能保持精瘦体态,维护昼夜节律健康(从而改善睡眠),提升创造力与效率,并让你远离那个所有人都想让你参与的快节奏世界。
So for me, walking keeps you lean, it maintains circadian health, therefore sleep, it improves creativity and productivity, and pulls you away from the fast paced world that everyone wants you to participate in.
写作是思考、学习以及吸引观众关注你作品的核心。
Writing is the crux of thinking, learning, and attracting an audience to your work.
我整个事业都建立在每天两小时高效写作的基础上。
My entire business stands on two hours of high leverage writing per day.
根据真实兴趣阅读新书能提升思维代谢能力。
Reading new books based on genuine interest improves mental metabolism.
当新想法涌入时,它们需要被输出,并可作为创造力的燃料。
When new ideas come in, they need to come out and they can be used as fuel for creativity.
健身房和创意项目为心智与体能的进步提供了框架。
The gym and creative projects provide structure for mental and physical progress.
若缺乏这些,身心自然会走向衰退。
Without them, the natural tendency is for mind and body to decay.
最后我发现,没有这些习惯,我的生活会急剧恶化。
The last thing here is that I've discovered that without these habits, life becomes drastically worse for me.
所以我的建议是:
So here's my advice.
在你做出可能影响未来的决定前,先与你理想的生活方式对话。
Before you make a decision that could impact your future, consult with your ideal lifestyle.
若不相符,务必谨慎行事。
If it does not align, tread carefully.
若执意为之,时机成熟时务必果断舍弃。
If you do it anyway, be ruthless in eliminating it when the time comes.
若你尚不清楚理想生活方式为何,忘掉我所说的一切,抓住眼前任何机会。
If you do not know what your ideal lifestyle is, forget everything I've said and take on any opportunity that comes your way.
积累经验,反思经历,逐步做出决策,远离那些你绝不愿重蹈覆辙的部分。
Gain experience, reflect on that experience, and slowly start to make decisions that move away from the parts of that experience that you never want to live through again.
第二条建议是:现在就着手创业,因为所有人都在劝你这么做。
Now the second piece of advice is to start building the business now because everyone and their mother is telling you to start a business.
甚至'买我的课程'都成了网络梗。
So much so that buy my course has become a meme.
话虽如此,课程链接在简介里。
With that said, link in the description for my courses.
这沦为网络梗实在可惜,因为它会让人们对此敬而远之。
And it's unfortunate that it's become a meme because then it turns people away from it.
这让人们对基于兴趣的教育望而却步。
It turns people away from an interest based education.
你知道,那本应能带来有效技能组合和独特人生的东西,仅仅因为网上一些人把它变得不酷,或是把买卖课程当作愚蠢的标志。
You know, that thing that actually leads to an effective skill stack and a unique life, simply because a few people on the Internet made it uncool or like a mark of stupidity for you to either sell a course or to buy a course.
就我个人而言,大学教给我的东西很少。
Personally, college taught me very little.
我读了五年然后退学了。
I went five years and then I dropped out.
当我买了我的第一个课程,第一个骗人的课程时,一切改变了。
And when I bought my first course, my first scammy course, it changed everything.
这就是我如何学会现在这套技能的。
That's how I learned the skill set that I have now.
当然,你可以在YouTube上学到东西。
And, yeah, you can learn stuff on YouTube.
你也可以在Twitter上学到东西。
You can learn stuff on Twitter.
你几乎可以在任何地方学习知识,但那通常是无意识的学习。
You can learn stuff really anywhere, but that's usually unintentional learning.
它缺乏系统性。
It's not structured.
因此,我并非要向你推销某种特定的商业模式。
So with that said, I'm not here to sell you on a specific business model.
我只是想提供一些观点,让你能为自己做出决定。
I simply want to lay down some ideas so that you can make a decision for yourself.
以下是我持有这种信念的原因,也是我认为每个人都至少应该尝试创业的理由。
So here's why I hold that belief, why I think everyone should at least try starting a business.
你不必坚持到底,但至少应该尝试一下。
You don't have to stick with it, but at least TRY it.
为什么?
Why?
原因在于:自主性——即做出符合个人价值观和目标的独立决策——是获得快乐与满足感的心理基础。
Here's why: Autonomy, which is making independent decisions that align with personal values and goals, is fundamental to the psychology of enjoyment and fulfillment.
许多工作承诺给予自主权,但你仍然会被分配项目与任务。
Many jobs promise autonomy, yet you are still being assigned projects and tasks.
挑战与技能的提升对成长至关重要。
An increase in challenge and skill is necessary for growth.
成长是发展自我复杂性的必要条件。
Growth is necessary for developing the complexity of the self.
自我的复杂性决定了体验的深度。
The complexity of the self is necessary for the depth of experience.
顶尖1%的职业允许这种发展,但这是任何层级创业的固有属性——毕竟只有1%的人能获得那1%的职位。
The top 1% of careers allow for this type of development but it is baked into any level of entrepreneurship because only 1% of people are gonna get 1% of the careers.
但如果你成为创业者,砰,你就能拥有这一切。
But if you become an entrepreneur, boom, you get all of that.
立刻。
Immediately.
无需先取得成功。
Without being a success.
展开剩余字幕(还有 116 条)
这就是生活的自然方式。
It's just the natural way of living.
我其实正打算写一篇关于这个的通讯文章,探讨为什么大家都在放弃40小时工作制,以及朝九晚五的工作模式为何只是20世纪才出现的现象,我们很可能会重新回归自雇和手工艺工作的状态,就像历史上大部分时期那样。
I'm actually gonna write a newsletter about this, about why everyone is quitting the forty hour workweek and how nine to five jobs have only been a thing since the twentieth century, they're probably we're probably gonna shift back to self employment and artisanal work, like was the case for a lot of history.
在数字时代,关于需要启动资金、人脉或知识的任何反对意见都已无关紧要。
Any objection around needing startup capital, connections or knowledge are irrelevant in the digital age.
如果你无法直接创办梦想中的事业,可以先从能让你最终实现梦想的事业起步,比如个人品牌、自由职业、数字产品或教练服务——尽管这些听起来可能让你觉得尴尬。
If you can't start your dream business, you can start a business that eventually allows you to start your dream business like a personal brand or freelancing or digital product or coaching as cringe as those may sound to you.
这些都是零启动成本的,然后你可以积累现金流来创办服装公司、软件开发、保健品或其他任何你想启动的项目。
Those are zero startup costs and then you can build the cash flow to start the apparel company or the software or the supplement or whatever it is you want to start.
你的大脑天生就适合狩猎。
Your brain is wired to hunt.
创业能激活你大脑的这个部分。
Entrepreneurship facilitates this part of your brain.
你生来就不该是格子间里的猴子。
You weren't meant to be a monkey in a cubicle.
如果你的理想生活方式排在首位,它就会创造出允许创造性解决方案的约束条件。
If your ideal lifestyle comes first, it creates the constraints that allow for creative solutions.
你不需要每天工作十二小时。
You do not have to work twelve hours a day.
如果你掌握了正确的杠杆,比如拥有撰写一篇能触达数百万人的帖子的技能,你每天只需工作一小时,收入就能超过许多高薪工作。
If you move the right levers, like having the skill to write a post that reaches millions, you can work one hour a day and make more than many top paying jobs.
话虽如此,刚开始时这或许不太可能,但网上仍有这样的争论:当你开始为自己工作时,你会工作得更多。
With that said, that's probably unlikely when you first start, but still there's this argument going on online about how when you start working for yourself, you work more.
坦率地说,这是一种选择。
And frankly, that's a choice.
这是一个理解的问题。
It's a problem of understanding.
如果你真正理解赚钱需要什么——换句话说,你有一个产品,并让某人购买它,然后你只需专注于其中的杠杆,那么为什么你不能每天只工作一小时呢?
If you actually understand what it takes to make money, in other words, you having a product and you getting someone to buy it, and you were to simply focus on the levers there, then why can't you work an hour a day?
当然,如果你知道该做什么,每天一小时可能不够,但四小时绝对绰绰有余。
If you know what to do, of course, an hour a day probably isn't enough, but four hours a day, more than enough.
为了更深入地理解这一点,现在不要开始评论。
And in order to understand that deeper, don't start commenting now.
等到最后一部分,我会谈到杠杆效应。
Wait until the last section where I talk about leverage.
最后,学历证书正在失去价值,人们渴望真实性。
Lastly, credentials are dying and people crave authenticity.
以AI创作内容为借口,暴露出缺乏批判性思维和行业深耕时间。
AI creating content as an excuse signals a lack of critical thought and time spent in the game.
换句话说,如果你担心AI会淹没内容领域并接管一切,那说明你并不了解它。
In other words, if you're worried about AI flooding the content space and just taking over everything, you don't understand it.
抱歉。
Sorry.
关于为什么创业是一条绝佳道路,我还有更多论点,但你可以免费阅读我的书《目标与利润》。
Now I have many more arguments as to why entrepreneurship is a great path to take, but you can just read my book for free, Purpose and Profit.
链接在描述里。
Link in the description.
现在我要说的是我还没提到的一点:存在入门门槛。
Now here's the thing that I have not mentioned yet is that there is a barrier to entry.
你需要经历一到三年的试错才能真正理解。
You have to spend about one-three years of trial and error before you actually understand.
在最初的一到三年里,你的大部分努力都不会结出果实。
Most of your effort will not bear any fruit for the first one to three years.
你必须经历这段迷茫期,无论你采纳什么建议,参加什么课程,都会完全不知所措。
You have to go through this period of having no idea what you're doing no matter what advice you take, no matter what course you take.
所以你可以选择花四年时间获得学位,或许得到你想要的工作;或者花两年时间在未知中摸索,如果成功度过,你将拥有一套让你变得不可替代且潜力呈指数级增长的技能组合。
So you can either spend four years to get a degree and maybe get the job you want, or you can spend two years lost in the unknown and if you make it through that, you have a skill stack that makes you unemployable with exponentially higher upside.
第三条建议是掌握这些技能和主题。
The third piece of advice is to master these skills and topics.
因此,若想成为未来不可替代的人,你需要优先将自学和整体自我教育作为核心技能来培养,包括:认识论(研究知识本质),让你能从已知事实中推导真相,从而筛选错误信息,避免决策失误;系统思维:从更高、更整体的层面观察现实,因为整体大于部分之和;心理学:辨别和理解自我及他人动机的能力;说服性营销与销售作为媒介,让你能吸引受众并从独立工作中获利;写作(即外化思维),传达你独特思想价值的能力;自主性:无需许可就能设定并追求目标,从而掌控自己的人生;以及研究或自我教育——即如何追踪与你个人目标相关的领域信息,或猎取知识来顺应你与生俱来的生存心理。
So if you want to become future proof, you need to prioritize self study, self education as a whole as a skill around these: Epistemology the study of knowledge so you can derive truth from known facts so you can sift through misinformation and prevent poor decision making Systems thinking: the ability to observe reality from a higher, more holistic level because a whole is greater than the sum of its parts Psychology: how to discern and understand the motives of yourself and others persuasion marketing and sales as media so that you can attract an audience to and earn from your independent work writing which is externalized thinking the ability to communicate the unique value of your mind agency the ability to set and pursue your own goals without permission so that you become in control of your life and research or self education, which is how to chase information on a subject that is conducive to your personal goals, or hunt for knowledge to lean into your survival wired psyche.
在当今世界,我们生存在知识的维度上。
We survive on the plane of knowledge in today's world.
如果你能将上述技能与个人目标和兴趣相结合,你将学会如何开创自己的人生道路。
If you were to pair these skills with your own personal goals and interests, you would learn how to create your own path in life.
现在第四条建议(我想我刚才说上一条是第四条,其实那是第三条,这条才是第四条)最重要的是:专注于杠杆效应。
Now the fourth piece of advice here, I think I said the last one was the fourth, that one was the third, this is the fourth, is that above all, focus on leverage.
让我们从阿基米德的名言开始。
So let's start with the great quote from Archimedes.
给我一个足够长的杠杆和一个支点,我就能撬动地球。
Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.
现在人人都喜欢把'杠杆'这个词挂在嘴边,但它究竟是什么?
Now everyone loves to throw around the word leverage, but what is it?
它的实际含义是什么?
What does it actually mean?
杠杆效应是指通过放大输入来创造不成比例更大产出的能力。
Leverage is the ability to amplify your inputs to create disproportionately larger outputs.
就是用更少资源做更多事。
It's doing more with less.
就是以最小的努力、时间或资源获取最大的成果。
It's getting maximum results from minimum effort, time, or resources.
在当今世界,杠杆效应来自资本、人力、技术、知识和网络。
In today's world, leverage comes from capital, people, technology, knowledge, and network.
如果你没有杠杆效应,就必须投入时间去获取它。
And if you don't have leverage, you must invest your time in acquiring it.
没有杠杆效应,你的成果将与你的时间和努力直接挂钩。
Without leverage, your results are directly tied to your time and effort.
这是一种线性关系。
It's a linear relationship.
你工作一小时,就获得一小时的成果。
You work one hour, you get one hour of results.
这会限制你的潜力。
This limits your potential.
但如果你把时间用于获取杠杆效应,就能开始实现指数级增长。
But if you spend your time acquiring leverage, you start to break into exponential growth.
公司能够超越创始人的局限,因为他们可以雇佣人才。
Companies can scale beyond their founders because they can hire people.
即便不依靠人力,如今创始人也能突破以往的能力边界。
And even without people, founders can now scale beyond what they were previously used to.
这要归功于科技、社交媒体和人工智能。
Thanks to technology, social media, and AI.
他们可以创作内容,触达数百万受众,这在过去是无法实现的。
They can write content, reach millions of people, which didn't happen before.
借助人工智能,他们能获取任何领域的专家知识。
And with AI, they can tap into really any source of expert knowledge.
即便这些知识并非绝对真实或完全正确,但创始人们——
And even if it's not the truest or the most correct, they're founders.
他们懂得如何试错,从中学习,并更快获取所需知识。
They know how to make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and acquire the knowledge they need faster.
以投资人为例,他们睡觉时也在赚钱,因为将资本配置在了增值资产上。
Investors, as an example, make money while they sleep because they deploy their capital into appreciating assets.
作家无需亲自与人交谈,通过发行书籍就能触达数百万读者。
Authors can reach millions of people without actually speaking to the person by distributing their book.
你写一本书,可以卖出百万册。
You write a book, you sell it a million times.
写作本身就是一种高杠杆行为。
Writing is just high leverage in and of itself.
再比如软件,一套代码就能服务数十亿用户。
Software, as another example, can serve billions of people with a single code base.
道理是相通的。
It's the same thing.
媒体和代码,就是当今的杠杆工具。
Media and code, those are today's leverage.
写作,编程。
Writing, code.
任选其一。
Choose one.
我可能会从写作开始,因为几乎没有入门门槛。
I would probably start with writing because no barrier of entry.
你现在就可以开始写作,而你在社交媒体或其他领域的成功取决于你能否以引人入胜的方式写出有说服力的内容,同时提供新颖的视角。
You can literally start writing right now, And then your success on social media or in other things depend on your ability to write persuasively in an intention grabbing way while still putting out novel perspectives.
就我个人经验而言,我总有种直觉,知道自己不想过那种用时间换钱的生活。
In my own experience, I always knew just somehow that I did not want to live a life where I trade my time for money.
我必须做些别的事情,而且我坚持了很久。
I had to do something else, and I did that for a long time.
我明白某种形式的创业是生活中创造多种杠杆效应的唯一途径。
I knew that some form of entrepreneurship was the only way to create various forms of leverage in my life.
于是我尝试了所有能想到的在线商业模式,后来做了自由网页设计,结果发现还是在用时间换钱,因为自由职业就是接客户的工作。
So I tried to build every online business model under the sun, then I made freelance web design work, and I realized I was still trading time for money because it was freelancing, client work.
后来我开始在社交媒体上写作以积累读者群。
Then I started writing on social media to build an audience.
我创办了电子报,开发数字产品,专注于现金流,现在可以用这些现金流来创办其他公司,比如软件或保健品业务,这些业务的发展空间远超出我自己的读者群体。
I started a newsletter, built digital products, focused on cash flow, and then now I can use that cash flow to start other companies like the software or the supplement, and those can grow much further beyond my own audience.
简而言之,总结这一切,如果你想现在就开始,以下是我的建议。
So in short, to summarize all of this, and if you want to start now, here's what I'd recommend.
第一,审计你的时间。
One, Audit your time.
注意那些如果你停止做就会导致结果停止的活动。
Note activities where if you stop doing them, the results stop.
第二。
Two.
培养一项高杠杆技能。
Develop a high leverage skill.
每天投入一到两小时,持续六到十二个月,用于写作、编程、销售或营销,等有了资金后,再学习投资。
Invest one-two hours daily for six-twelve months into writing, coding, sales, or marketing, and once you have money, investing.
第三点。
Three.
打造自己的事业 开始创业。
Build your own thing Start the business.
四。
Four.
自动化和系统化。
Automate and systemize.
对于重复性任务,创建模板或清单,记录流程,不断优化直至达到最佳效果,并可以尝试使用自动化工具或人工智能来进一步提升效率。
For repetitive tasks, create templates or checklists, document the process, refine it until it gets the most results it can, and potentially use automation tools or AI to take it a step further.
五,找到你的圈子。
Five, find your tribe.
每月尝试帮助三个人而不求回报。
Attempt to help three people per month with no expectation of return.
加入志同道合者或潜在客户所在的社群,并在社交媒体上公开分享你的学习心得。
Join communities where like minded people or potential customers are and share what you're learning publicly on social media.
这一点非常重要,但人们往往不愿去做,因为他们不善社交,也缺乏社交练习。
This is such a big one that people just don't like to do because they're not social, and they haven't practiced being social.
所以,当然,如果你不练习某件事,你就不会擅长它,社交能力也是如此。
So, of course, they're not social because you're not gonna be good at something unless you practice it.
这不是天赋。
It's not talent.
但创办这些公司、在社交媒体上表现出色、在任何事情上表现出色,当我反思时,几乎总是源于一次简单的对话和结交一个新朋友,他们能为我提供某种见解或资源,使事情得以实现。
But starting these companies, doing well on social media, doing well in anything, when I reflect, it almost has always come from just having a conversation and making a new friend that can provide me with some kind of insight or resource to make that thing work.
如果你每月至少没有结识一个新朋友,你就会开始质疑为什么成功如此困难。
If you are not meeting at least one new person a month then you will start to question why it is so difficult to succeed.
六。
Six.
练习招聘和培训。
Practice hiring and training.
雇佣一名虚拟助理处理基础行政工作,并与技能互补的人合作,当问题变得你自己难以解决时,将适应能力强的人纳入你的团队。
Hire a VA for basic admin tasks and partner with someone whose skills complement yours and when problems become too painful for you to solve on your own, bring adaptable people onto your team.
七。
Seven.
可扩展的收入来源。
Scalable income streams.
作为员工协商股权或佣金,或作为企业家将服务转化为产品。
Negotiate equity or commission as an employee or convert a service into a product as an entrepreneur.
第八点:分发渠道等于自由。
And eight Distribution equals freedom.
建立邮件列表。
Build an email list.
建立受众群体。
Build an audience.
将内容创作作为深度工作模块的固定组成部分。
Make content a dedicated part of your deep work blocks.
可以参考《两小时作家》来实现这点。
Check out two hour writer for that.
无论我如何研究杠杆原理以确保自我偏见(以及我的写作和社交媒体工作)不会影响我要传达的核心观点,快速通道的建议似乎总是遵循这样的思路。
No matter where I research more about leverage in an attempt to ensure that my self bias and what I do, writing and social media, doesn't take over what I'm trying to say here, the fast track advice always seems to be something along these lines.
学习一项有价值的技能,创作内容,并将现金再投资于能产生复利的资产。
Learn a valuable skill, create content, and invest your cash back into assets that compound.
从每天学习一小时开始。
Start with one hour of learning a day.
过渡到每天学习加写作一小时。
Shift to one hour of learning and writing a day.
创建一个能产生现金流的数字产品或服务来验证想法,然后将其发展为更具扩展性、更高风险的公司。
Build a digital product or service that you can generate cash flow with and validate an idea, then turn it into a more scalable, higher risk company.
感谢观看。
Thank you for watching.
希望这个视频对你有所启发。
I hope you found value in this video.
请观看下一个视频。
Watch the next one.
现在屏幕上可能就有两个推荐视频,或者直接去我的频道看些精彩内容。
There's, like, probably two on the screen right now, or just go to my channel and watch some cool videos.
话说回来,记得点赞订阅。
That said, like, subscribe.
它们只是你屏幕上的按钮。
They're just buttons on your screen.
如果你按了它们,我会非常感激。
If you press them, I deeply appreciate it.
祝你本周愉快。
I hope you enjoy the rest of your week.
再见。
Bye.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。