本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
如果你有多种兴趣,却不知道如何管理它们,或者不清楚自己未来有哪些选择,那么我要告诉你一个好消息:现在是历史上最好的时代。
If you have multiple interests and you don't know how to manage them or you don't know what options there are for you in the future, then I have good news for you because this is the greatest time to be alive.
但问题在于,社会让你觉得拥有多种兴趣是一种弱点。
But in lies the problem, society has made you feel like having multiple interests is a weakness.
我们都熟悉这个故事。
We all know the story.
对吧?
Right?
你去上学,然后找份工作,最终到了某个时候退休,但这一系列事件中存在太多问题。
You go to school, you get a job, you retire at some point, but there is so much wrong with that series of events.
我觉得很多人没能意识到,我们已经不再生活在工业时代,却仍在承受它的后果。
I feel like a lot of people fail to understand that we don't live in the industrial age anymore, but we are still dealing with its consequences.
只专精于一项技能,无异于自取灭亡。
Specializing in only one skill is certain death.
我相信我们都已经明白,机械式的生活对心理和灵魂有多么危险。
And I feel like we all know by now how dangerous mechanical living is for the psyche and soul.
这没有意义。
It's not meaningful.
对吧?
Right?
我们把生产力奉为神明,而这位神明却背叛了我们。
We've made productivity our God, and that God has betrayed us.
我也认为,人们感觉到我们正经历一场文艺复兴的第二阶段。
And I also think that people feel that we are going through a second renaissance.
所以你非常兴奋,对吧?
So you're very excited, right?
你有多种兴趣。
You have multiple interests.
你心想,好吧,我该如何真正充分利用这些呢?
You're like, oh, okay, how do I actually make the most of this?
我看到网上的人们在做这些酷炫的事情。
I see people online and they're doing these cool things.
我能听到别人谈论我感兴趣的话题,但我该怎么做出类似的事情呢?
I get to listen to people who talk about my interests, but how do I do something similar?
你必须明白,你的好奇心和对学习的热爱并不是弱点。
You have to understand that your curiosity and love for learning is not a weakness.
而是一个巨大的优势。
It is a massive advantage.
你只是需要学会如何利用它。
You just need to learn what to do with it.
我也曾长时间有同样的感受。
And I felt the same way for the longest time.
只是不停地学习、学习、学习,看教程,陷入教程地狱。
Would just learn and learn and learn and watch tutorials, get stuck in tutorial hell.
我看到网上的人说要避免闪亮物体综合症,我就想,天啊,我正深陷其中。
I would see people online say to avoid shiny object syndrome, and I'd be like, damn, I'm right in the middle of that.
我需要改变我的做法。
I need to change what I'm doing.
我需要专注于一件事。
I need to focus on one thing.
我从感到聪明中获得多巴胺。
And I got my dopamine from feeling smart.
但当我回顾我的人生时,我并没有真正取得什么成果。
But when I looked back at my life, I didn't really have anything to show for it.
我感觉自己很聪明。
I felt smart.
我无法清晰地回忆起任何学到的东西,但我的生活并没有太大的改变。
I couldn't articulate anything that I remembered, but my life didn't change all that much.
老实说,我只是觉得自己落后了。
And honestly, I just felt like I was falling behind.
在大学时,我尝试了太多不同的事情,因为我一直梦想从事创意工作,但当时我正在上大学。
In college, tried so many different things because I always had this dream of doing something creative, but I was going to college.
如果大学毕业后我没有创意收入来源,我就不得不去找份工作。
And if college ended and I didn't have a creative income source, then I would have to get a job.
所以我得弄清楚现在我需要做什么。
And so it's like, I need to figure out what I need to do now.
于是我尝试了很多不同的事情,但没有坚持做其中任何一件。
And so I just experimented with a bunch of different things, but I didn't stick to one thing.
结果就是这样。
And so that's what happened.
上大学五年了,比应该读的多了一年,我不得不找份工作,因为我需要生存下去。
Five years into college, one more year than I was supposed to go, I had to get a job because I just needed to survive.
对吧?
Right?
我需要钱。
I needed money.
但对我来说缺失的那部分,我猜对你来说也是缺失的,是一个载体,一个将你多种兴趣汇聚到一件事上的方式。
But the missing piece for me that I'm guessing is a missing piece for you was a vessel, a vessel, a way to channel your multiple interests into one thing.
对吧?
Right?
那不是人们认为的专家应该的样子。
That's not what people consider specialist to be.
那更像是通才。
That's more of a generalist.
对吧?
Right?
比如说,通才的定义是那些在生活中有目标的人。
The let's say the definition of a generalist is someone who has an aim for their life.
他们有想要达成的结果。
They have a desired outcome.
他们有一个想要实现的未来,并会采取所有必要的行动来实现它。
They have a future they want to achieve, and they do all of the things required to achieve that.
我们稍后会深入探讨这一点,但这是一个巨大的洞见,你可能现在还无法理解。
We're gonna dig deeper into this, but that's such a huge insight that you may not understand yet.
换句话说,我需要做一件能产生收入、让我生存下去的事情,同时又能涵盖我所有的兴趣。
In other words, I needed to do something that could generate an income so that I could survive, but it umbrella ed all of my interests into it.
所以,如果你曾经因为无法只选择一件事而感到内疚,如果你被要求聚焦细分领域,而你的内心却渴望广泛探索,如果你曾怀疑是否存在一条不会让你看到他人眼中那种痛苦的道路,那么现在正是你所处的最好时代。
So if you've ever felt guilty for not being able to pick one thing, if you've been told to niche down when your mind wants to expand, if you've wondered whether there's a path you can take that doesn't lead to the misery you see in everyone else's eyes, this is the greatest time to be alive.
以下是我在面对多重兴趣者时总结出的七个最具说服力且实用的想法。
So here are the seven most compelling and practical ideas that I came up with for people with multiple interests.
我们先来理解为什么拥有多种兴趣是一种超能力,这一点非常重要。
We'll start by understanding why having multiple interests is a super power, which is very important.
然后我会给你一些非常实用的步骤,真正落地的实操方法。
And then I'll give you the practical steps, kind of hyper practical.
这就像一门完整的课程,教你如何将这些兴趣转化为你的人生事业。
This is kind of like a full course on how to turn those into your life's work.
这一点在我下一部名为《工作的未来》的视频中会特别清晰,那将是我对AI、AGI等未来趋势所有研究的综合呈现。
And this will especially make sense in my next video called the future of work, which is just gonna be a huge synthesis of all the research I've done on what the future could look like with AI, AGI, etcetera.
我觉得你会喜欢这个视频,尤其是如果你是个创意型的人。
I think you'll like that, especially if you're a creative.
所以我们有很多话题要聊。
So we have a lot to talk about.
我希望你准备好跟着我一起探索了。
I hope you're here for the ride.
如果你还没准备好,那就先收藏起来,等会儿再看,这样你就不会忘记。
If you're not, just save this to watch later so it pops up again or something so you don't forget about it.
所以第一个观点,我们要讨论的是个人成功的三个要素以及专家的消亡。
So the first idea, we're going to talk about the three ingredients of individual success and the death of the expert.
我们会从亚当·斯密的一句话开始,他对资本主义的诞生有着深远影响。
And we'll start with a quote from Adam Smith, who had a huge influence on the birth of capitalism.
我们稍后会详细讲这个。
We'll we'll talk about that in a bit.
但这句话是:一个一生只从事少数简单操作的人,通常会变得愚蠢和无知,达到人类可能达到的极限。
But the quote is, the man whose whole life is spent in performing a few simple operations generally becomes as stupid and ignorant as it is possible for a human creature to become.
有趣的是,他说这话的时候,正值工业时代、资本主义、自由市场和雇佣制度盛行,但我并不反对资本主义。
So it's funny that he says that because industrial age, capitalism, free markets, employment, etcetera, I'm not against capitalism.
我相信它会朝着更好的方向演进,希望如此。
I think it's going to evolve into something better, hopefully.
但有趣的是,他说这话是因为他正是这一现象的推动者,甚至可以说是创造者。
But it's funny that he says that because he's the one who contributed to it, if not created it.
于是专业化占据了主导地位,比如在针厂中,这种情况发生在许多不同类型的工厂和工作中:一个工人完成所有步骤,每天只能生产20根针。
So specialization took over because in a pin factory, for example, this happened across many different types of factories and lines of work, one worker doing every step could produce 20 pins a day.
而如果许多工人每人只负责一个步骤,而不是所有步骤,每天就能生产48,000根针。
And then many workers each doing one step rather than every step could produce 48,000.
于是我们围绕这个模式构建了整个世界。
So we built an entire world around this model.
我们把人们局限在单一、重复、机械化的任务中。
We just siloed people into doing individual, repetitive, robotic tasks.
你可能会疑惑,为什么我们现在正面临被机器人取代的威胁。
And you can wonder why we're at threat of replacement from robots right now.
这是因为人类自己变成了朝九晚五的流水线工人。
It's because humans became assembly lines working nine to five jobs.
而这一切的发生,是因为政府实际上并不服务于国家利益和人民的利益。
And this happened because, frankly, governments don't serve the national interest, the interest of the people.
他们为自己的利益服务。
They serve their own interest.
所以,资本主义的对立面也不是答案。
So the opposite of capitalism also isn't the answer.
但同样的情况也适用于企业。
But the same thing applies here to corporations.
企业并不服务于员工的利益。
The corporations don't serve the employees' interests.
它们服务于自己的利益,而自己的利益就是利润。
They serve their own, and their own interest is profit.
由于这种模式成为美国或西方经济和整体文化的基础,学校也被设计成服务于这一目标。
And since that starts to form the base of the economy and just the general culture of The US or the West, then schools were also designed to serve that interest.
它们的唯一目的就是培养顺从的工厂工人,而学校体系几乎没有改变。
Their sole purpose was to create factory workers who were obedient, and the school system hasn't changed much.
所以,如果你想拥有专业技能,以至于无法独立运营任何业务,就必须依赖学校接受教育,并依赖工作获得工资。
So if you want to have specialized knowledge so that you could never run an operation, especially your own operation, then be dependent on schools for your education and jobs for your wage.
被误导相信专业化才是人类价值的体现,而实际上系统并不需要你本人来完成这项任务。
Be duped into believing that specialization is what makes a human valuable when it is clear that the system does not need you specifically to perform that task.
因此,区别就在这里。
So in lies the distinction.
如果专业化让人变得愚昧,那么什么才能让人真正自由?
If specialization makes people stupid, then what makes someone free?
什么才能让人真正自主?
What makes someone sovereign?
这里有三个要素:自我教育、自我利益和自给自足。
And there's three ingredients, self education, self interest, and self sufficiency.
自我教育这一点很清楚。
So self education is pretty clear.
如果你想要的成果不同于传统教育所承诺的,那么你就必须主导自己的学习。
If you want a different result from the one that traditional education promises, then you must direct your own learning.
而自我利益可能会引发一些警觉,因为它听起来像是自私和短视,对吧?
Now, self interest raises some flags because it sounds selfish and shortsighted, right?
每个人都应该无私。
Everyone should be selfless.
这就是你一直告诉我的。
That's what you've told.
但自私只是指关心自己的利益。
But self interest simply means concerned with one's own interest.
如果你不把这当作优先事项,那你还会为谁的利益服务呢?
And if that isn't a priority for you, then whose interest are you going to serve?
尤其是当你的生存依赖于此时,你只会为学校、工作和政府的利益服务。
Especially when your survival is dependent on it, you're going to serve the interest of the schools, the jobs, and the government.
而这些利益对你并没有太大好处。
And those interests are not very beneficial to you.
换句话说,你需要追随自己的利益,因为你的利益往往也对他人有益。
In other words, you need to follow your own interest because your interest is often beneficial to others.
当然,这取决于你所处的认知发展水平。
And of course, this depends on what level of cognitive development that you're at.
但我认为大多数人并不想伤害大多数人。
But I would assume that most people don't want to hurt most people.
而且我认为,在我们所处的文化和时代,大多数人已经超越了那种状态。
And I would assume that in the culture and day and age that we live in, most people are beyond that.
对此的反对或论点是:如果人们只追求自身利益,他们就会整天刷手机,沉溺于廉价的快乐、多巴胺、赌博和其他各种东西。
Then objection or argument here is that, well, if I were, if people just serve their own interest and they would just be scrolling on their phones all day and indulging in cheap pleasures and dopamine and gambling and all this other stuff.
但请停一下,想一想,这实际上是在为谁的利益服务?
But take take a second and look whose interest does that actually serve?
这通常并不是你真正的利益,而是你上瘾的利益,或是被强加给你的利益,而这通常来自那些拥有你每天刷个不停的社交媒体公司的企业,你被算法牢牢吸引,却从未主动筛选或有意识地管理自己的信息流,剩下的你自己去思考吧。
That is usually not your actual interest, but an interest that you have become addicted to or an interest that's been assigned to you, and that's usually comes from the corporations who actually own the social media companies that you're scrolling on each and every day, getting sucked into the algorithm and not curating or being intentional about your own feed, and I'll let you think through the rest.
在安·兰德的观点中,真正自私的人是一个自尊自立的人,既不为了自己而牺牲他人,也不为了他人而牺牲自己。
Now the truly selfish person in Ayn Rand's view is a self respecting, self supporting human being who neither sacrifices others to himself nor sacrifices himself to others.
这既拒绝了掠夺者,也拒绝了受气包。
This rejects both the predator and the doormat.
因此,自我利益,以及最后一个要素——自给自足,就是拒绝外包你的判断力、学习能力和自主权。
So that self interest and now self sufficiency, the last ingredient, is the refusal to outsource your judgment, your learning, and your agency.
因此,自我教育是引擎,自我利益是指南针,而自给自足则是防止你人生方向被劫持的基石。
So if self education is the engine and self interest is the compass, then self sufficiency is the foundation that prevents your life direction from being hijacked.
因此,通才必然会涌现。
So the generalist naturally must emerge.
如果一个人要契合或培养这三种特质,那么拥有多种兴趣的人就必须出现。
Someone with multiple interests must emerge if they fit into this triad or they develop this triad of traits.
自我利益驱动自我教育。
Self interest motivates self education.
你学习事物,是因为它真正改善了你的生活。
You learn things because it genuinely improves your life.
你并不是被指派去为所处系统的利益而学习。
You're not assigned to learn things for the interest of the system that you're within.
而自我教育促成自给自足,因为你的自主程度取决于你所理解的领域范围。
And then self education enables self sufficiency because you can only be as sovereign as the domains you understand.
如果你是专家,那你只理解一个领域。
And if you're a specialist, you under you only understand one domain.
你之所以无法掌控整个运营,被蒙在鼓里,被隔离在信息孤岛中,是有原因的。
There's a reason you can't run the entire operation and why you're kept dumb to that and you're kept siloed.
因为仔细想想看。
Because actually think about it.
如果你真的知道如何经营整个公司,这一点对你来说会非常清楚。
If you knew how to run the entire company, it was very clear to you.
你会理解它。
You understood it.
你知道该怎么做。
You knew how to do it.
那为什么你不这么做呢?
Then why wouldn't you do that?
最后,自我独立能让你更清晰地认识自己的兴趣所在。
And last, that self sufficiency clarifies your self interest.
所以这是一个循环。
So it's like a cycle.
这是一个三元组,但也是一个循环,因为当你不依赖他人的解读时,你就能真正看清什么对你有益。
It's it's a triad, but it's also a cycle because when you're not dependent on others interpretations, you can actually perceive what serves you.
大多数人追求多种兴趣是为了逃避工作。
Most people pursue multiple interests as an escape from their work.
但当你的兴趣成为你的工作或人生事业时,大多数兴趣就会逐渐被淘汰。
But when your interests become your work or your life's work, most of them start to filter out.
你以为自己有这么多兴趣,但它们可能在经济上或金钱回报方面并无益处。
You think you have all of these, interests that may not lead to something beneficial monetarily or in terms of money.
但一旦你真正踏上这条道路,当工作对你而言变成一种乐趣时,你就会放弃那些仅仅作为逃避手段的兴趣,并开始专注于澄清自己真正想要的是什么。
But once you actually get on the path, when work turns into play for you, then you tend to drop the interest that just served as an escape and you really start to focus in and clarify what you want out of life.
所以你现在可能兴趣太多,但一旦你真正走上正轨,正如我们将要讨论的那样,这些兴趣会变得清晰得多。
So you may have too many interests right now, but once you actually start to get on the right path, as we're going to discuss, they will become so much more clear.
这是管理多重兴趣的最佳方式。
That is the best way to manage multiple interests.
我经常看到一些我喜欢的账号发布的关于如何管理多重兴趣的视频。
I see these videos on how to manage multiple interests from accounts that I like.
奥德修斯,我爱你。
Odysseus, I love you.
但我认为这些人并没有走在正确的道路上。
But I don't think those people are on the right track.
我不认为,作为一个使用笔记软件的人,去创建一个笔记系统来管理所有这些笔记和其他与你生活中更高目标无关的事情是有意义的,即使这些目标并不直接与金钱相关。
I don't think creating a note taking system as someone with a note taking software, I don't think creating the note taking system to manage all of these notes and other things that don't serve any higher goal in your life, even if it's not directly tied to money.
但如果金钱是表达你自主性的媒介,那么金钱就是重要的,因为它能让你发现更有意义的事物,并在当前文化将生产力奉为神明的环境中,选择更有意义的方向而非其他选项。
But if money is a currency of agency expressing your agency, then money is important because that allows you to discover something more meaningful and to choose that meaningful thing over the options that are available to you right now in a culture that glorifies productivity as God.
为了避免跑题,我们还是回到正题吧。
So to prevent a rant, let's get back on track.
当你观察每一位CEO、创意人士或创始人时,他们几乎都是通才,即使表面上看起来并非如此,因为他们对营销有足够的理解来指导它,对产品有足够的了解来打造它,对人也有足够的洞察来领导他们。
When you look at every CEO or creative or founder, they're almost always a generalist, even if it doesn't seem like it on the surface, because they understand enough about marketing to direct it, enough about product to build it, and enough about people to lead them.
但他们也需要掌舵。
But they also need to direct the ship.
当环境变化时,他们需要学习和适应,这意味着他们必须广泛学习,并且涉猎面要非常广。
They need to learn and adapt when circumstances change, meaning they have to learn a lot, and they have to go very broad.
他们不能在公司之外的某一件事上钻研得太深,但这样反而有益。
They can't go too deep on one thing aside from their company, but that benefits.
它的好处在于让你形成自己独特的世界观,一种独到的看待世界的方式,因为跨越不同领域的想法会相互补充,而这种独特的视角能让你发现别人看不到的想法和机会。
It has the benefit of creating your own unique model of the world, your own unique way of viewing the world because ideas that cross into different domains, they complement each other, and that unique way of viewing the world allows you to catch and see ideas and opportunities that other people wouldn't see.
所以,在你真正投入精力构建它之前,别人很难复制;即使有人试图复制,他们依然不具备你那种独特的世界观。
So it's harder to replicate until you actually put in the work of building it, and then someone can try to replicate it, but they don't they still don't have the unique way of viewing the world.
他们依然缺乏那些促成你做出特定决策的所有思想交汇点。
They still don't have all of the intersections of ideas that led to the specific decision making that you made.
因此,你比他们更有可能成功。
So you are much more likely to succeed than them.
这引出了第二个观点:你正生活在第二次文艺复兴时期,你需要抓住这个机会。
That leads into idea number two, which is that you are living through the second Renaissance and you need to take advantage of it.
达·芬奇的另一句名言:研究艺术的科学。
So another quote from da Vinci, study the science of art.
研究科学的艺术。
Study the art of science.
培养你的感官,尤其是学会如何观察。
Develop your senses, especially learn how to see.
意识到一切事物都是相互关联的。
Realize that everything connects to everything else.
在我看来,最终的护城河,或者说最值得投资的终极竞争优势,是一种观点。
The ultimate moat, or the final competitive advantage worth paying for, in my opinion, is an opinion.
这是一种只有你能看到的视角,因为你的独特人生经历塑造了它。
It is a perspective that only you can see because the uniqueness of your life experience created it.
这可能是别人唯一无法复制的东西。
That may just be the last thing anyone else can replicate.
既然这种情况一直如此,那它就一直如此。
And since that's always been the case, that's always been the case.
你必须明白,这种情况一直如此。
You have to understand that that has always been the case.
既然自动化已经近在咫尺,为什么现在不优先重视它呢?
Why not prioritize it now, especially when automation is at your doorstep?
这就像强迫每个人优先考虑那件一直重要且未来仍将重要的事情。
This is like forcing everyone to prioritize the one thing that has mattered and will matter.
但你如何优先处理它呢?
But how do you prioritize it?
如何培养它?通过追求多种兴趣并将其结合起来创造一些东西。
How do you develop it By pursuing multiple interests and building something with them.
实际上,恰恰相反:通过构建有用的东西,去学习你必须掌握的多种兴趣,因为每一个你曾追求过的兴趣都会留下痕迹。
Actually, it's the reverse by building something useful and learning the multiple interests that you have to learn, because every interest you've ever pursued leaves behind a residue.
每一个兴趣都会增加可以建立的连接数量。
Every interest increases the number of connections that can be made.
每一个兴趣都会扩展并提升你理解和诠释现实的复杂性。
Every interest expands and increases the complexity of how you model and interpret reality.
你对现实的模型越复杂,就能解决越多问题、发现越多机会,并创造更多价值。
And the more complex your model of reality, the more problems you can solve, opportunities you can see, and value you can create.
专业化完全阻断了这一过程,而你一直存在的‘闪亮物体综合症’其实一直在向你传达这一点。
Specialism completely halts this process, and your shiny object syndrome has been trying to tell you this whole time.
从出生到现在,想想这有多复杂,对吧?
From birth until now, just think of how complex that is, right?
我们充分利用了每一个转瞬即逝的时刻,每一个发生在我们身上的事情,以及我们的大脑在自身独特的地点、情境和文化中从底层处理的数十亿甚至数百亿的信息。
We take advantage of just every single passing moment, every single thing that's happened to us, all of the billions upon billions of bits of information that our mind has processed in our own unique location, situation, culture from the bottom up.
从出生到现在,有太多不同的因素在影响我们看待世界的方式。
There's so many different things influencing how we see the world throughout from birth until now.
你已经培养出了一种他人无法触及的看待事物的方式。
You have cultivated a way of seeing things that others cannot access.
AI不会这样思考,除非你告诉它要这样思考。
AI cannot think this way until you tell AI to think that way.
一个学习过心理学和设计的人,看待用户行为的方式与纯粹的设计师不同。
So a person who studied psychology and design sees user behavior differently from a pure designer.
现在想象一下,如果在心理学和设计之外,再叠加其他东西会怎样?
Now imagine if they tacked on something else to that aside from just psychology and design.
一个学过销售和哲学的人,成交的方式与纯粹的销售员不同。
A person who learned sales and philosophy closes deals differently than the pure salesman.
一个懂健身和商业的人会建立出MBA无法理解的健康公司。
A person who understands fitness and business builds health companies that MBAs can't understand.
如果你仔细想想,这正是文艺复兴时期显现的模式,也正是这种模式让个人得以蓬勃发展。
And if you really think about it, this is the exact pattern that showed in the Renaissance and what allowed individuals to flourish.
所以我们必须思考是什么让这一切成为可能,并看看这些因素今天是否依然存在——确实存在。
So we have to consider what made that possible and see if that shows up today, which it does.
在印刷术出现之前,知识是稀缺的。
So before the printing press, knowledge was scarce.
书籍都是手抄的,一部文本可能需要抄写员花费数月才能完成。
Books were copied by hand, and a single text could take a scribe months to reproduce.
图书馆非常罕见,而识字的人则更少。
Libraries were very rare, and literacy was rarer.
如果你想学习本行之外的知识,要么你能接触到修道院,要么你就学不到。
If you wanted to learn something outside of your trade, you either had access to monastery or you didn't learn that thing.
然后,古腾堡改变了这一切。
And then Gutenberg changed everything.
因此,在五十年内,两千万本书席卷了欧洲。
So within fifty years, 20,000,000 books flooded Europe.
曾经需要几代人才能传播的思想,如今几个月内就能扩散。
Ideas that once took generations to spread now moved in months.
识字率急剧上升。
Literacy exploded.
知识的成本骤降。
The cost of knowledge collapsed.
历史上第一次,一个人在有生之年真正有可能涉足多个领域的精通,而文艺复兴正是这一结果。
For the first time in history, a person could realistically pursue multiple domains of mastery in a single lifetime, and the Renaissance was the result.
因此,每当有人将此事与人工智能相比时,他们会说:‘哦,这不一样,人工智能能做的更多’,但模式依然存在。
So whenever someone compares this to AI, they say, oh, well, it's not the same, and AI does so much more, but the pattern is still there.
其中依然存在某种东西,我认为还没有人能弄清未来会是什么样子,因为那只是预测。
There is still something there, and I don't think anyone has figured out what the future is going to look like yet because it's just prediction.
这只是推测。
It's speculation.
这是想象出来的。
It's imaginary.
因此,至少在脑海中保留这些想法,不将其视为真理,但可能去探索或利用它们,因为它们对你的现在乃至未来的生活都可能有帮助,这是值得的。
So it's worthwhile to at least hold these ideas in your mind without accepting them as truth, but potentially pursuing them or utilizing these ideas because they can be useful to your life right now and probably going into the future.
总比什么都不做要好。
It's better than doing nothing.
当我们看达·芬奇时,他并不只做一件事。
When we look at da Vinci, he didn't just do one thing.
他绘画、雕塑、工程设计、研究解剖学、设计战争机器,并绘制人体图谱。
He painted, sculpted, engineered, studied anatomy, designed war machines, and mapped the human body.
米开朗基罗是画家、雕塑家、建筑师和诗人。
Michelangelo was a painter, sculptor, architect, and poet.
所以在当今世界,独特的心灵终于能够按照其本来的方式运作了。
So in today's world, unique minds are finally able to operate the way they were meant to.
他们本应跨越学科、综合联系,并追随好奇心走向任何地方。
They were supposed to cross disciplines, synthesize connection, and follow curiosity wherever it led.
印刷术催生了一种新型人物的出现,这种人能够学习任何东西,融合各种知识,并创造出任何专家都无法创造的事物,而这种情况正在再次发生。
The printing press was a catalyst for a new type of person to emerge, a person who could learn anything, combine everything, and create something that no specialist ever could, and this is happening again.
所以第三个观点是:如何将多种兴趣转化为一种盈利的生活方式。
So idea number three, how to turn multiple interests into a lucrative way of life.
作为回顾,到目前为止我们已经知道了一些事情。
So as a recap, there are a few things that we know so far.
你有多种兴趣,但觉得自己无法永远持续学习下去。
You have multiple interests, but feel like you can't keep learning forever.
你热爱以兴趣为导向的自我教育,但必须在工作之外挤出时间来实现它。
You have a love for interest based self education, but have to carve out time outside of your career to do it.
你明白需要实现自给自足,但觉得自己尚未具备值得被付费的价值,而且你必须能够快速适应,因为我们不知道未来会是什么样子。
You understand the need to become self sufficient, but you feel like you don't have value worth paying for yet, and you need to be able to adapt fast because we don't know what the future looks like.
那么问题来了:我们如何将所有这些因素或所有兴趣整合成一种生活方式,而不是工作与生活的平衡,而是一种完整的生活方式——一种将工作变成乐趣的方式。
So the question then is how do we combine all of these things or all of our interests into a way of life, not a way of work life balance, but a complete way of life, a way of turning work into play.
我会尽量逻辑清晰地解释,一个接一个地把这些点串联起来。
So I'll try to make this as logical as I can and just boom, boom, boom, tie these things together.
要从你的兴趣中赚钱,你需要让其他人也对它们产生兴趣。
To make money from your interests, you need other people to become interested in them too.
这一点很简单,因为如果你对某件事产生了兴趣,别人也可以。
That part is trivial because if you became interested in something, other people can too.
你只需要学会说服他人。
You simply must learn to persuade.
所以,这里有一个需要掌握的技能:说服力。
So skill to learn right there, persuasion.
只要读几本关于说服的书,如果你在创造东西,这种能力自然就会培养起来。
Just read a few books on persuasion, and it'll naturally catch on if you are creating something.
有了这一点,你还需要一种方式让这些人付钱给你。
With that, you need a way for these people to pay you.
在这种情况下,通常意味着你需要销售产品,因为你不太可能找到一份允许你表达兴趣的工作,而投资股票或房地产要取得成效,通常需要相当多的资本。
In this context, that usually means you need to sell a product because you probably aren't going to find a job that allows you to express your interest and investing in stocks or real estate to any effective degree requires a good amount of capital.
换句话说,你需要吸引注意力。
So in other words, you need attention.
注意力是最后几种稀缺资源之一,因为它非常稀少。
Attention is one of the last motes because it's very scarce.
稀缺性将会持续存在。
Scarcity is going to survive.
对吧?
Right?
通用人工智能无法将注意力变成一种商品。
AGI can't make attention a commodity.
对吧?
Right?
它或许在未来能提供基本的生存保障。
It can provide, maybe in the future, a basic foundation survival.
对吧?
Right?
我们不再需要为生存担忧了。
We don't have to worry about survival anymore.
我们现在认为稀缺的东西,很多都会变成商品,但我们的注意力是有限的。
The the things that we see as scarce right now, a lot of the things will become commodities, but our attention, there's only so much to go around.
那么未来什么是值得付费的呢?
So what's worth paying for in the future?
作为一名创作者,你可能会对这个说法感到惊讶,但答案就是创意工作。
And as a creative, you may be surprised to hear this, but it's creative work.
别再担心AI会复制你的图片或文字了。
Stop worrying about AI copying your image or copying your writing.
我们会在下一个视频中更详细地讨论这个问题。
We'll talk about this more in I think it's the next video.
好好想想吧。
Just think about it.
如果任何人都能写任何东西、构建任何东西、创造任何东西——就像我们现在听到的那样,尤其是在推特上,简直无处不在。
If anyone can write anything or build anything or create anything like we're hearing right now, especially if you're on Twitter, it's freaking everywhere.
我并不反对他们的观点。
And I I don't disagree with them.
任何人都能创造出任何东西。
Anyone's gonna be able to create anything.
哪些会胜出呢?
Which ones are going to win?
会是那些为人所知的作品。
It's going to be the ones that people know about.
是那些获得人们关注的作品,因为即使你拥有世界上最好的产品。
It's the ones that people pay attention to because you can have the greatest product in the world.
你可以拥有最棒的小型手机应用或SaaS应用,但如果没人知道它,它就会像过去所有那些无人知晓的其他产品或SaaS应用一样。
You can have your greatest little mobile app or SaaS app, but if nobody knows about it, it just ends up like every single other product or SaaS app that's been created in the past that nobody knows about.
它根本无从发展。
It just doesn't go anywhere.
你并没有浪费时间。
You you didn't waste your time.
你可能学到了一些东西,但你缺少了拼图中的一块。
You learned some stuff maybe, but you're missing a piece of the puzzle.
这从来就不仅仅是构建这个东西。
It's never only just been build this thing.
这远不止如此。
It's so much more than that.
这里另一点是带有鲜明观点的作品,富有观点的创意作品。
And the other thing here is just opinionated work, opinionated creative work.
你宁愿使用这种由非大型团队维护的 Vibe 编码 SaaS 应用,比如一个无法应对数十亿用户的 Dropbox 替代品吗?
Would you rather use this vibe coded SaaS app like a a Dropbox alternative that isn't being maintained by a large team of people that can handle billions of users?
你甚至会信任它吗?你真的了解软件领域吗?
Are you even going to trust that with your do you even understand the software space?
在我和团队开始构建类似 Dropbox 的替代品之前,我也不懂,但你现在却表现得好像人们非常在意他们在生活中用于实用解决方案上的花费,甚至还想自己去构建它。
I didn't until I started building something like a Dropbox alternative with my team, but you're acting like people care a ton about the money that they spend on a useful solution in their life and like they even want to build that thing.
我的意思是,你连每天花二十分钟自己做饭以保证健康和营养都不愿意。
I mean, you don't even spend twenty minutes cooking your own food every day for health and nutrition.
你宁愿花二十到三十美元让 Uber Eats 把饭送上门。
You pay 20 to $30 for Uber Eats to deliver you food.
人类在许多方面都追求便利,而人们对未来会发生什么却过度夸大了。
Humans just want convenience on so many different levels, and people are blowing this way out of proportion as to what's gonna happen.
人们有更多其他想花时间去做的事情。
People have more things that they wanna spend their time on.
并不是世界上每个人都只想待在Claude Code里,每天构建一些符合自己需求的东西。
Not everyone in the world just wants to be inside of Claude Code, building what like, whatever suits their needs that day.
当然会有一些人这么做,但远不到每个人都是如此。
Some people will, of course, but not even close to everyone.
所以回到重点,你需要成为一个创造者。
So back to the point, you need to become a creator.
在你皱眉离开之前,我并不是说一定要成为内容创作者,虽然我确实有这个意思,但让我们先拆解一下这句话。
Now, before you cringe and leave, I don't necessarily mean become a content creator, even though I kind of do, but let's just unpack that.
我的意思是,摆脱为他人工作以换取薪水的唯一办法,就是为自己创造。
I mean that the solution to stop creating for someone else because you need them to give you a paycheck is to create for yourself.
人类天性就是创造者,却误以为成为机器才能实现美国梦。
Humans, by nature, are creators who are convinced that being a machine would lead to the American dream.
我们本质上是工具建造者。
We are tool builders at our core.
我们能在任何细分领域中茁壮成长,因为我们能解决各种问题。
We thrive in any niche because we create solutions to problems.
如果把一头狮子放到阿拉斯加,它不会建造庇护所和衣服。
If a lion were put in Alaska, it would not build shelter and clothing.
它会死。
It would die.
狮子属于它自己的生态位。
A lion belongs in its own niche.
我们不属于单一的生态位。
We don't belong in one niche.
人人都在告诉你要聚焦细分领域,但全世界每个人其实都生活在各自不同的细分领域里。
Everyone's telling you to niche down when everyone lives in a separate freaking niche across the world.
这毫无道理。
It doesn't make sense.
第二点是,现在每个企业都是一家媒体公司。
Now the second thing is that every business is a media business right now.
记住,你需要关注。
And remember, you need attention.
你如何获得关注?
How do you generate attention?
媒体。
Media.
媒体在哪里?
Where is media?
关注在哪里?
Where is attention?
社交媒体。
Social media.
至少目前是这样。
And that's at least right now.
事物是在不断演变的。
Things evolve.
对吧?
Right?
社交媒体平台可能不会永远存在,但一定会有什么东西取而代之。
Social media platforms may not last forever, but something is going to take their place.
当然,到那时你就得适应了。
And of course, you're going to have to adapt at that point.
所以,是的,如果你有多个兴趣,依我看,明智的做法是——我并不想对所有人一概而论,但这种情况确实很独特。
So yes, if you have multiple interests, it would be wise, in my opinion, I don't want to just give a blanket prescription to everyone, but it's so unique.
你最好成为一名内容创作者,但你也必须认真思考,这种程度的饱和根本不存在。
You should probably become a content creator, but you you also have to really think through how saturation just does not exist in this way.
在现实生活中与人相遇,根本不存在饱和的问题。
There's no saturation in you meeting people in real life.
对吧?
Right?
你能拥有的亲密朋友数量是有限的。
There's there's a certain amount of people that you can have as close friends.
你能拥有的朋友数量更少。
There's less people that you can have as friends.
我的意思是,你能拥有的朋友更多一些,而你认识的人则更多。
I mean, more people that you can have as friends, and there's more people you can have as acquaintances.
你能认识的人就更多了。
There's more people that you can have as people you've met before.
如果你想想自己的消费习惯,你每天可能会略过数百条帖子,甚至更多。
And if you think of your consumption habits, you probably skim past hundreds of posts a day, potentially more.
那长篇内容呢?它需要更长时间来创作,这意味着饱和度会进一步降低?
What about long form, which takes longer to create meaning that that decreases saturation even more?
你可能每天只读一篇或两篇。
You maybe read one a day, two a day.
你每天看多少个YouTube视频?
How many YouTube videos do you watch a day?
四个,五个?
Four, five?
要分散这么多注意力可真不少。
That's a lot of attention to go around.
你跳过了多少视频?
And how many videos do you skip?
你跳过了多少社交动态?
How many social posts do you skip?
这说明注意力存在短缺。
That just shows that there's an attention deficit.
并不是说你的注意力整天都应该盯着屏幕,而是说你消费的大部分内容都很差劲。
Not that your attention should just be in front of a screen all day, but also most of what you consume just sucks.
对吧?
Right?
这不是优质内容。
It's not good content.
这对你没有好处。
It's not beneficial to you.
这无助于你的学习。
It's not helping you learn.
它没有提供任何有意义的东西。
It's not providing anything meaningful.
由于缺乏有价值、有益且有用的内容,你只要看看自己的屏幕,看看每天消费的内容就知道了。
There's a massive deficit of valuable and beneficial and useful content because just look at your screen, look at what you're consuming every day.
可能只有一两件事,甚至更少,真正能改变你的生活。
There's maybe one or two things if that that actually change your life.
你并不需要时时改变生活,但那些真正对你有益的内容却寥寥无几。
Not that you need to change your life all the time that are actually beneficial to you.
如果你不喜欢成为内容创作者的想法,那就把社交媒体看作是一种从事独立工作的途径,因为当我们这样想时,就涵盖了所有方面。
Now if you don't like the idea of becoming a content creator, just think of social media as a mechanism to do independent work because when we think about that, that covers all of our bases.
如果你热爱学习,那很好。
If you love learning, great.
把它重新定义为研究,那么这 literally 就是你的主要工作。
Reframe it as research, and now that's literally your main job.
我所写的大多数内容都源于我对兴趣的学习,并把社交媒体当作我在公开做笔记的方式。
Most of the things I write about simply come from me learning about my interests and treating social media like I'm taking notes in public.
所以你已经在花时间学习了。
So you're already spending time learning.
现在只要把这段时间公开地用来学习,就行了,你就拥有了一个企业的基础。
Now just spend that time learning in public and boom, you have the foundation of a business.
如果你需要实现自给自足,那么你就需要一个企业来做到这一点,而每个企业都需要吸引客户。
If you need to become self sufficient, well, you need a business to do that, and every business needs to attract customers.
你可能根本不在乎付费广告、搜索引擎优化或其他任何形式的营销。
And you probably don't give two fucks about paid ads, SEO, or any other form of marketing.
这正是让很多人卡住的地方,因为他们过去只习惯于在企业中担任某一项专门的工作。
This is what trips many people up because they are only used to doing one specialized task within a business as an employee.
如果你需要具备适应未来的能力——而你确实需要,那太好了。
If you need to be able to adapt going to the future, which you do, then amazing.
你可以根据自己的速度,快速地为你的受众开发和发布新产品。
You can build and launch new products to your audience as fast as you can build them.
我个人拥有一个相当稳固的受众群体。
I personally have a pretty solid audience.
如果我的下一个产品失败了,仍然有人愿意投资、加入团队,甚至只是支持我的下一个产品。
And if my next product were to fail, I have people who would be willing to invest or work on the team or even just support the next product.
这并不是一次性的买卖。
It's not just one and done.
你不需要在一次发布中就把所有筹码都押上去。
You don't just bust your entire load in one go on one launch.
如果失败了,你就彻底完了。
And if it fails, then all you're done.
发布内容甚至不需要花一分钱。
It doesn't even cost you money to post content.
如果你是。
If you're yeah.
如果你把毕生积蓄都花在了付费广告上,那可能你就陷入绝境了,但这种情况不一样。
If you blew your life savings on paid ads, then maybe you're at a dead end, but this is different.
这又回到了你能够打造一个带有个人风格的SaaS公司的观点,它可能非常有价值。
And it goes back to the point of you can build your little vibe coded SaaS company, and it may be very valuable.
我并不否认它们可以很有价值。
I'm not denying that they can be valuable.
但如果你没有渠道或受众,你就得投入像马拉松一样漫长的精力去筹集资金、获取客户或用户、寻找人才,以及完成构建业务所需的其他所有事情。
But if you don't have distribution or an audience, then you're going to be putting in, like, a marathon's worth of effort into getting capital for it, into getting customers or users, into finding talent and everything else that goes into building the business.
所以我的观点是,没有其他工作、职业或路径能让拥有多种兴趣的人同时做所有这些事情。
So my point is that no other job or career or path allows people with multiple interests to do all of those things.
那么,你究竟该如何开始打造它呢?
So how do you actually start building it?
现实的切入点在哪里,丹?
Where's the practicality, Dan?
具体的行动步骤是什么?
What are the actionable steps?
展开剩余字幕(还有 396 条)
我明白了。
I get it.
我明白了。
I get it.
好的。
Okay.
第四个想法:如何把自己变成一家企业。
Idea number four, how to turn yourself into a business.
你们中的一些人可能以前见过这个关于单人企业的图表。
Now some of you have probably seen this graphic before on the one person business.
我有一个完整的单人企业播放列表,但这个少了一样东西,对吧?
I have an entire one person business playlist, but this has one less thing, right?
所以,以前是四个支柱的单人企业,现在变成了三个支柱:品牌、内容和产品。
So the three pillars, which used to be four pillars of a one person business are brand, content and product.
但它们与传统企业的不同之处在于,你的品牌就是你的目标。
But how those differ from the traditional business is that your brand are your goals.
那么,你想要从生活中得到什么?
So what do you want out of life?
那么对于品牌而言,你帮助人们实现什么目标?
And then for brand, what are you helping people achieve?
对于内容、媒体或你吸引人们关注品牌的方式,那就是知识。
For content or media or how you attract people to that brand, that is knowledge.
那么,你在过程中学到了什么?哪些内容对他们来说是有用的?
So what are you learning along the way and what is useful for them to know?
至于产品,也就是流程,你是如何达成理想目标的?你如何帮助他们更快地实现?
Then for product, which is process, how did you reach a desirable goal and how can you help them reach it faster?
让我们来逐一分析这些。
So let's break these down.
但首先,我是在对我年轻的自己说话。
But first, I'm talking to my younger self here.
我是在对我年轻的自己说话,那时的我深受影响,被灌输了对金钱、对商业等种种事物的消极看法。
I'm talking to my younger self who was very, I guess, conditioned, very programmed to have a negative outlook on money, a negative outlook on business, all these other things.
真的很遗憾,'创业'和'商业'这些词已经变得像脏话一样,只要一听,人们就直接关闭了心门。
And it's really unfortunate that the words entrepreneurship and business have become kinda like dirty words that once someone hears them, they just shut off.
就像在说:不,我不想做那种事。
It's like, no, I don't wanna do that.
不行。
No.
那是不道德的人才做的事。
That's for unethical people.
那是有天赋的人才做的事。
That's for talented people.
我没有那么有天赋。
I'm not that talented.
那是有钱人才做的事,但事实上根本不是这样。
That's for people with a lot of money when that's that's just not the case on any grounds.
这样关闭心门的危险在于,你正在关闭那个可能改变你人生的机会。
The danger in doing that and closing your mind off to is that you're just closing your mind off to the thing that could change your life.
你正在关闭自己对机会的感知。
You're closing your mind off to the opportunities.
如果你拒绝了那个让你看到机会的理念,你就无法看见这些机会。
You're not able to see them if you reject the idea that allows you to see them.
所以,我对这一点的回应是:如果你曾经以自己的兴趣帮助过任何人,那么你就具备了创业的资格。
So my rebuttal to that is if you've ever helped anyone with your interests in any way, then you are qualified to start a business.
不需要再进一步了。
It doesn't need to go any further than that.
事实上,创业是我们天性的一部分,是现代生存的方式。
And the reality is that entrepreneurship is in our nature, it is modern survival.
我们天生就被设计为创造价值,并将其传递给一群志同道合的人。
We are wired to create and distribute value to a tribe of like minded people.
如今,这个群体存在于互联网上,你必须找到他们或吸引他们。
Now that tribe is on the Internet, and you have to find them or attract them.
我们天生就擅长狩猎、探索未知、追求新奇,并永不停滞。
We are wired to hunt, to explore the unknown, to seek novelty and never stagnate.
从心理上讲,这是最令人享受的生活方式。
And psychologically, this is the most enjoyable way of life.
我们以前讨论过这一点,但如果你研究心理学和心流理论,你就会明白。
We've talked about that before, but if you study psychology and flow psychology, you will understand that.
而且更进一步的是,进入门槛已经消失了。
And even further, the barrier of entry has collapsed.
我不是说这很容易。
I'm not saying it's easy.
我不是说你只要去和AI聊一聊,让它生成30篇帖子,然后发到社交媒体上,就能立刻爆红,瞬间赚到数百万美元。
I'm not saying that you're just gonna be able to go and talk to AI and have it spit out 30 posts, and then you post them to social media and instantly go viral and instantly see millions of dollars.
不是的。
No.
这一切都基于技能。
It's all skill based.
这也是你需要学习的东西,但你有优势,因为你热爱学习。
This is something that you're gonna to learn as well, but you're at an advantage because you love learning things.
这仍然需要时间。
It's still going to take time.
我不在乎AGI会多快地加速这些事情。
I don't care how fast AGI is gonna speed up things.
在生活中,任何成果的取得都需要时间。
It still takes time to get any form of result in life.
如果你能立刻得到它,那它就会变成一种商品,就像你刷手机一样,无法为你的生活带来任何意义。
If you were to just get it immediately, then it would become a commodity and it'd be the same thing as you scrolling on your phone and it wouldn't bring any meaning to your life.
所以在做这种一人生意,或者如果你愿意,也可以称为独立工作或创造你的人生事业时,你有两条路可以选择。
So there are two paths that you can take when doing this one person business thing, or if it helps just independent work or creating your life's work.
第一条路是基于技能的。
Path one is skill based.
这是长期以来人们在网上告诉你如何创业的典型方式。
This is the typical way that people have been telling you to start a business for the longest time online.
对吧?
Right?
选择一项有市场价值的技能,然后围绕这项技能打造产品或服务。
Pick a marketable skill and then create a product or service around that marketable skill.
你在网络上谈论这项有市场价值的技能,然后砰的一下,你就赚钱了,我想。
And you talk about that marketable skill online and then boom, you make money, I guess.
但这里的局限在于作为专家的局限性。
But the limitation here is the limitation of being a specialist.
你大概不希望自己被贴上标签。
You probably don't want to be put into a box.
你不喜欢感到受限,但人们确实这么做了。
You don't like feeling limited, but people do this.
他们缩小专注领域,是因为别人告诉他们这是最赚钱的做法。
They niche down because they were told that was the most profitable thing to do.
所以现在,利润成了你的主要目标。
And so now profit is your main interest.
其他所有事情都围绕它展开。
That's where everything else falls under.
这就是你的动力。
That's your incentive.
所以现在你追逐利润,生产力依然是你的信仰,你把自己逼成第二个朝九晚五,为不关心的人做着不关心的事。
So now that you're chasing profit, productivity is still your God, and you build yourself into a second nine to five working on things you don't care about for people you don't care about.
所以我们不会继续讨论这个,因为这并不是我们在这里要谈的重点。
So we're not gonna talk about it beyond that because it's not what we're here for.
所以第二种路径是基于发展的。
So path number two is development based.
当你现在进入创作者经济时,就能看到这一点。
And you can see this when you go into the creator economy right now.
如果你正在看我,那你很可能也在看那些走这条路的其他人。
If you're watching me, you probably watch other people that are on this path.
你可以观察到这一点。
You can observe it.
这些人其实并没有被固定在一个特定的细分领域里。
And these people don't really have a niche that they're pinned down to.
对吧?
Right?
在一个视频里,我谈到了效率。
In one video, I talk about productivity.
在这个视频里,我在谈商业,我想是吧。
In this video, I'm talking about business, I guess.
我甚至不知道这到底算什么,更像是兴趣的结合,是我这周真正学到的,或者说是长期积累的东西。
I don't even know what it's like a combination of interests, the things that I learned this week really, or have learned over time.
这是各种想法的融合,围绕一个核心主题。
It's a synthesis of ideas with one overarching topic.
通常,这些人会专注于四大永恒市场之一,并让自己的兴趣隶属于这些市场。
Now, typically, what these people do is they focus on one of the four eternal markets and let their interests fall under those.
所有人类问题都倾向于归入这四大永恒市场,因此所有人类价值也集中于此。
The eternal markets where all human problems tend to fall, so that's where all human value tends to fall.
有价值的是健康、财富、人际关系和幸福,或者全部都有。
What's valuable is health, wealth, relationships, and happiness, or even all of them.
对吧?
Right?
你可以把所有这些都归入自我实现的范畴。
You can bundle all of those things into the umbrella of self actualization.
我个人认为,目前在线上的大多数价值创造者,他们都只有一个领域。
I personally believe that most of the value creators online right now, they all have one niche.
这是一个非常宽泛的领域。
It's just a massive niche.
那就是自我实现。
It's self actualization.
让它独特的地方在于你如何实现自我实现,或者至少接近它。
What makes it unique is how you reach self actualization or even get close to it.
你甚至不必真正达到它。
You don't even have to get there.
它只是你的目标。
It's just your aim.
这是你所追求的。
It's what you're pursuing.
这是你在帮助他人实现的事情。
It's what you're helping other people do.
你记录下自己前往那里的旅程。
You document your journey there.
你所做的笔记,表面上看是各种想法。
You take notes that are disguised as ideas.
每一个以自我超越或自我实现为目标的人,都在走一条独一无二的路,而这才是关键。
Every single person that has the goal of self transcendence or self actualization, they're all taking infinitely unique paths to get there, and that's what matters.
这就是你创造独特道路的方式。
That's how you create a unique path.
学会一项技能的人,会出售一项可变现的技能。
Someone who learns a skill sells a marketable skill.
在这条路上,通常几乎没有捷径可走。
There's usually very little pass that you can take along that path.
这些类型的创作者追求自己的目标,从而塑造了他们的品牌。
So these types of creators, they pursue their own goals, which forms their brand.
他们教授所学的内容,形成自己的作品,并帮助他人更快地实现目标,这就是他们的产品。
They teach what they learn, which forms their content, and they help others achieve the goal faster, which is their product.
这里另一个强大的地方是,当你选择这条道路时,你实际上已经包含了技能导向型路径。
And the other powerful thing here is that when you take this path, you're the the first path, the skill based path is encapsulated in it.
这是它自然的一部分,因为你正在建立自己的事业。
It's a natural part of it because you're building your own business.
对吧?
Right?
你必须学习所有这些内容。
You have to learn all of these things.
你必须学习营销、销售、品牌和内容,以及所有这些小策略。
You have to learn marketing, sales, brand content, all of the little strategies.
你需要研究这些内容,当你能够做到时,你就自然而然地变得有价值,因为你正在学习真正能带来成果的东西。
You need to study these things, and you just become inherently valuable when you can do that because you're learning the thing that actually gets results.
并不是所有企业家都这么做。
Not all business owners do this.
去和一个小企业主聊聊,问问他们是否理解这些内容。
Go and talk to a small business and ask if they understand any of this.
他们不懂。
They don't.
所以如果你学会了这些,你就变得足够有价值,可以获得报酬,虽然可能还不能从你的多重兴趣中获得收入,但它可以成为通向那一步的垫脚石。
So if you learn it, you become valuable enough to be paid, and it may not be from your multiple interests yet, but it can be a stepping stone that leads you into that.
这太了不起了。
That's incredible.
这就是我如此喜爱这条道路的原因。
That's why I love this path so much.
每当我谈论这个话题时,我都必须静下心来问自己:我只是在推销这套陈词滥调吗?
And every time I talk about this, I really have to sit and ask myself, am I just like promoting this dog ma?
我告诉人们,建立个人品牌,成为创作者,因为这对我来说非常合理。
I tell people, start a personal brand, become a creator because it makes a lot of sense to me.
我觉得我开始把它吹捧为唯一正确的方式。
And I feel like I start to tout it as this one true way.
但当我越深入分析,它就越像是唯一正确的方式。
But then, like, the more I break it down, the more it seems like the one true way.
我不知道该怎么表达。
I don't know how to put it.
我听过一些反对意见,这些意见确实很有道理。
Like, I've heard objections to it, and those hold a lot of truth.
比如,并不是每个人都能做到这一点。
Like, well, not everyone can do this.
对此我的回答是:任何人都可以。
And my answer to that is, anyone can.
那些有抱负、愿意去做的人,不是每个人都能做所有事。
The ambitious people who want to, everyone can't do everything right.
生活中有很多事情,能做的人有限,但这件事的机会比大多数事情都多,而且完全掌握在你自己手中。
Like there's so many things in life where, it's limited to the amount of people that can do it, but this has more opportunity than most of those things, and it's all within your control.
这正是我喜爱它的原因。
That's what I love about it.
现在,我另一个喜爱它的原因是,它彻底颠覆了传统模式。
Now, the other thing that I love about it is that it flips the traditional model on its head.
在传统商业模式中,你需要一个客户画像,并且要聚焦于这个客户画像。
That with so with the traditional business model, you need a customer avatar and you need to niche down to that customer avatar.
但在这个模式中,你就是客户画像,这让事情变得容易接受得多。
But with this model, you are the customer avatar, and that makes things so much more palatable.
你不需要去深入了解或学习太多,因为如果你需要市场调研,只需看看自己的故事即可。
You don't need to understand or learn that much because if you need market research, you just look at your story.
你回顾自己的人生。
You think back on your life.
因此,当你追求人生目标并提升自我时,你已经验证了你所提供内容的价值,然后帮助过去的自己实现同样的目标。
So you pursue your goals in life and develop yourself, and by doing that, you have already validated the usefulness of what you will offer, and then you help the past version of yourself reach that same goal.
不过,你需要应对的一点是,许多商业导师,比如亚历克斯·沃莫齐。
Now, one thing you're gonna have to deal with here is a lot of the business gurus like Alex Wormozi.
我喜欢Alex Wormozi,对他没有任何意见。
I love Alex Wormozi, nothing against them.
他们会告诉你去卖给富人。
They will tell you to sell to the rich.
所以你过去可能并不是富人,这没关系。
So you may not have been a rich person in your past, and that's okay.
这并不意味着这种方法行不通。
That doesn't mean that this way doesn't work.
这只是为那些内心深处渴望从事更有创造性工作、并将大量时间投入于他们认为有意义事物的人提供的一种替代路径。
It's just an alternative route for people who have that, like, deep desire to do something more creative and spend a lot of their time on what they deem meaningful.
并不是说另一种方式就没有意义。
Not to say that the other way isn't meaningful.
我想你在这里已经明白了其中的区别。
I think you're getting the distinction here.
所以这必须是一种有意识的选择,但这也并不意味着你在任何方面都受到限制,我想说的大概是这样。
So it has to be somewhat of a conscious choice, but that also doesn't mean that you're limited in any way to brag, I guess.
我靠做这个赚了很多钱。
Like, I've made a lot of freaking money doing this.
太不可思议了。
It's incredible.
我从来没想过自己能赚这么多钱。
I never would have thought that I've been able to make this much money.
我正在启动一个更大的生意,其实我已经长期在做一家软件公司了。
I'm starting a bigger biz well, I've been working on a software company for a long time now.
我正在搞一家神经增强剂公司。
I'm working on a nootropic company.
关于这个,我再详细说说。
More details on that.
但如果没有这些机会,我根本不可能有这些成就。
That is very cool, but I wouldn't have had these opportunities.
真的太棒了。
It's just so cool.
但对此,我要提个警告。
But with that, I'm gonna give a caveat.
别去做YouTube创作者。
Don't be a YouTube creator.
别去做个人品牌,尽管我刚刚才这么说。
Don't be a personal brand, even though I just said that.
别去做网红。
Don't be an influencer.
做你自己,但要在一个你的工作能被发现、关注和支持的地方——现在和可预见的未来,那就是互联网。
Be you, but in a place where your work can be discovered, followed, and supported right now and for the foreseeable future, that's on the Internet.
所以,如果我们以乔丹·彼得森为例,不管你对他的看法如何,他并不是一个内容创作者。
So if we think of Jordan Peterson, regardless of your opinion, he's not a content creator.
他进行巡回演讲。
He goes on tours.
他写书。
He writes books.
他甚至创办了像彼得森学院这样的在线课程,做得非常好。
He even has, like, Peterson Academy, which is a online very well done course.
但他将社交媒体作为基础,利用手头的工具传播他一生的工作。
But he leverages social media as his base, and he uses the tools available to him to spread his life's work.
他并不担心最新的内容或趋势,因为他的思想超越了任何你能找到的增长策略。
He isn't worried about the latest content or idea trend because his own mind transcends any of the growth strategies that you can find.
他表达观点的方式所体现的质量和独特性,使他与众不同。
The quality and uniqueness in how he says his ideas is what sets him apart.
所以你的事业必须反映你思想的这种独特性。
So your business has to be a reflection of this just uniqueness of your mind.
那么,我们如何让这一点更实用呢?
So how do we make that even more practical?
我们需要真正谈谈三大支柱:品牌、内容和产品。
We need to actually talk about the three pillars brand, content, product.
所以第五个观点是:品牌是一种环境。
So idea five is that brand is an environment.
所以我想让你停止把品牌当作你的社交媒体个人资料来思考,如果你这样想的话,对吧?
So I want you to stop thinking as brand, if you think about it this way, as like your social media profile, right?
你的个人简介、头像、网站,以及你那些酷酷的品牌配色,比如简单的黑白配色,仅仅因为这样容易操作,能让我专注于思想本身。
Your bio and your profile picture and your website and the cool little brand colors that you have, like minor black and white, simply because it's easy and that allows me to focus on the ideas.
我想让你把品牌看作是一个让人前来蜕变的环境。
I want you to think about brand as an environment where people come to transform.
品牌是你邀请他人进入的小小世界。
Brand is the little world you are inviting others into.
当读者第一次访问你的个人资料时,品牌并不是被呈现出来的。
Brand isn't illustrated when a reader first visits your profile.
品牌是你读者在关注你三到六个月后,脑海中积累起来的所有思想的总和。
Brand is the accumulation of ideas in your reader's mind after three to six months of following you.
你在每一个接触点上,都展现出你的世界观、故事和人生哲学。
You illustrate your worldview, story, and philosophy for life across every single touchpoint.
你的横幅、头像、简介、生物链接、着陆页设计、置顶内容、帖子、线程、通讯、视频,以及其他一切。
Your banner, profile picture, bio, link in bio, landing page design, pinned content, posts, threads, newsletters, videos, and the rest.
换句话说,你的品牌就是这个。
So in other words, your brand is this.
如果需要的话,暂停一下屏幕。
Pause the screen if you need to.
你的品牌就是你的故事。
Your brand is your story.
所以,花一天时间,甚至去散个步,好好想想你从哪里来,这会有帮助。
So it would help if you spent a day or even go on a walk and just think about it and think about where you came from.
你经历过的最低谷是什么?
What is the lowest point you've been?
你还经历过哪些其他低谷?
What are the other lows that you've been?
你克服了什么?
What have you overcome?
你的真正故事是什么?
What is your actual story?
你学到了哪些技能?
What skills have you learned?
你培养了哪些特质?
What traits have you developed?
你有哪些奇怪而极端的信念?
What are some of your weird and extreme beliefs?
你认为别人所不认同的观点是什么?
What do you think that other people don't?
你的反主流观点有哪些?
What are your contrarian takes?
是什么让你与众不同?
What makes you different?
现在,当你思考想法、内容或产品时,你需要用你的故事或世界观来过滤它们,而一旦你不再刻意去这么做,这种世界观就会自然而然地浮现,因为你的世界观就是你的世界观。
Now, when you're thinking of ideas or content or products, you need to filter them through your story or through your worldview, which kind of comes naturally once you stop trying to do it because your worldview is your worldview.
你变成了思想的翻译者,对吧?
You become translator of ideas, right?
因为没有任何想法是真正原创的。
Because no idea is really original.
我们把抄袭伪装成艺术家的研究,对吧?
We we disguise stealing like an artist as research, right?
我会研究我真正喜欢的想法,了解它们,然后将它们转化。
Where I research ideas that I really like and I learn about them, and then I kind of translate them.
我为我的通讯或视频确定一个主题,然后去看别人是怎么说的。
I have a topic for my newsletter or for my video, and then I look at what other people have said about that.
我会思考我读过的书,或者目前正在读的书,从中挑选和整合一些想法,把它们融合成新的内容,并用自己的话表达出来。
And I think about the books that I've read or if I'm reading a book now, and then I pick and choose ideas and kind of tie them into something new and say them in my own words.
仅凭这一点就已经足够独特了。
And that alone is unique enough.
所以当我提到通过你的故事来过滤信息时,并不意味着你必须一直谈论自己。
So when I say filter things through your story, that doesn't mean that you have to talk about yourself all the time.
当然,像我在视频开头提到的个人故事或轶事——我说过我曾经一直不停地学习。
Of course, personal stories or personal anecdotes like I gave at the beginning of this video when I said I used to learn and learn and learn.
我陷入了教程地狱。
I got stuck in tutorial hell.
这是个让人有共鸣的方面,但这并不是我想表达的意思。
That's a relatable aspect of this, but that's not necessarily what I mean.
我说的是转化。
I mean translating.
对很多人来说,困难的部分在于,你根本不觉得自己的故事值得讲,因为你认为它很无聊,或者你没有反思过自己的成长,但其实它值得,你会慢慢意识到这一点。
Now the difficult part for a lot of people, and this was myself included, is that you don't really think your story is worth telling because you think it's boring or you haven't reflected on your growth, but it is, and you'll come to realize that.
所以,我所说的一切的重点是,你的个人简介、头像和网站配色都根本不重要。
So now the point with everything that I'm saying is that your bio and your profile picture and your website colors, they do not matter at all.
如果你上任何社交媒体,都会看到有人的头像只是奇怪的涂鸦,或者就是单一的颜色,比如蓝色或红色。
If you go on any social media, you're gonna see people with profile pictures that are just like weird scribbles or a singular color like blue or red.
你会去访问保罗·格雷厄姆的网站,发现他只有一个简单的HTML页面,排版看起来一点也不好。
You're gonna go to Paul Graham's website, and you're gonna see that he just has an HTML website, and the formatting doesn't look good at all.
他那些广受喜爱的文章,其实就是你见过的最基础的纯文字内容。
His essays that everyone loves are literally just like the most basic aerial text you'll find ever.
这根本不重要。
It does not matter.
真正重要的是想法的质量和独特的视角。
The quality of ideas and unique perspective is what matters.
所以,我对于品牌建设的建议,或者说至少开始思考你的品牌时,是列出五到十位你在线上尊敬的人。
So my recommendation for branding or at least to start thinking about your brand is to make a list of five to 10 people you respect online.
这些人是你心目中的榜样,是你想成为的那种人。
These are the people that are kind of aspirational, the people you want to become like.
然后你观察他们的头像、简介和内容。
Then you look at their profile picture, their bio, and content.
接着你从中总结出他们之间的共同模式,再结合自己的特点,思考该如何打造自己的品牌。
Then you take mental notes of patterns between them, and then you start formulating what you should do for your own brand with your own little spin.
说实话,我不会把这件事想得太复杂,甚至到现在我都不太会去刻意考虑它。
Now, in all honesty, I wouldn't overcomplicate this, or I wouldn't even really think about it until now.
它会自然而然地出现。
It's just gonna come naturally.
别担心你的品牌,因为很多人在这上面卡住了。
Don't even worry about your brand because a lot of people get stuck on that.
当我教这个的时候,以前在工作坊和其他场合,人们总是拖延其他所有事情,直到把品牌‘搞对’,但实际上这根本没那么重要,因为品牌并不是这么回事。
When I teach this, and I used to teach it in workshops and other things, people just would put off doing anything else until they got their brand right when it really does not matter because that's not what a brand is.
品牌是你所关联的东西,是你长期发布的想法、你交谈的人、你参加的播客。
A brand is what you associate yourself with, the ideas you post over time, the people you talk to, the podcasts you go on.
这是一种积累。
It's like this accumulation.
就是别人如何看待你。
It's just how people view you.
如果你拆解人们是如何形成对你的看法的,你就会明白这一点。
And if you break down how people come to view you, then you understand it.
在进入内容之前,我写过一篇关于这个的文章。
Now, before we get into content, I have written an article on this.
我会在描述中附上链接。
I'll link it in the description.
这篇文章叫《如何构建一个世界》,讲的是两小时内容生态系统的扩展。
It's called How to Build a World, the two hour content ecosystem expand.
这将帮助你理解品牌是如何通过这个内容生态系统构建起来的。
So that'll help you understand how brand is a world created through this content ecosystem.
我们不会真正讨论如何写通讯,也不会像我在这篇文章里那样把它拆分成更小的内容块。
We're not gonna actually talk about how to write a newsletter and break that down into smaller pieces of content like I do in that.
但这引出了第六点:内容是新颖的视角。
But that leads into number six, which is content is novel perspectives.
我早就说过这一点,但现在比以往任何时候都更关键,因为互联网正持续变成越来越汹涌的信息洪流,而人工智能并没有缓解这个问题。
Now I've said this for a while now, but it's more prevalent than it will be ever because the Internet is just continuing to become more and more of a fire hose of information, and AI isn't helping with that.
对吧?
Right?
任何人都能生成任何内容。
Anyone can generate anything.
但这意味着信任和信号比以往任何时候都更重要。
But what that means is that trust and signal are more important than ever.
如果你听到我说‘信号’,我的意思是指与噪音相反的东西。
If you hear me say signal, that means like the opposite of noise.
对吧?
Right?
噪音多,大量内容都在发出信号,比如‘令人兴奋’、‘重要’。
Noisy, a lot of content signals like, oh, exciting, important.
我们需要关注这些。
We need to pay attention to that.
所以在我看来,你内容的指导原则应该是把最好的想法汇聚在一个地方。
So in my opinion, the guiding light for your content should be to curate the best possible ideas in one place.
你的品牌就是你在互联网上一个账号下,用你自己的话所表达的所有你关心的想法的集合。
Your brand is a collection of all the ideas you care about in your own words under one account on the Internet.
如果你有做播客或公开演讲的计划,当你观察最优秀的播客主或演讲者时,你会发现,如果你看他们的多个播客,会发现他们其实只是反复讲述那五到十个核心观点,只是把这些最好的想法不断呈现给新的观众。
Now, if you have any plans to do podcasts or public speaking, when you look at the best podcasters or public speakers, you see that they if you watch multiple of their podcasts, you see that they're kinda just repeating the same five to 10 ideas, and they're just exposing their best ideas to new audiences.
他们真正做的就是这些。
That's all they're really doing.
他们已经反复打磨这些想法,深知哪些是最有影响力的。
They've refined their ideas enough to know that these are the ones that are the most impactful.
所以你需要不断尝试和实验,直到找到那五到十个核心想法,然后把这五到十个想法扩展成一千个具体的内容,我们稍后会讲到。
So what you have to do is you have to experiment and try until you have those five to 10 ideas, and then you have to turn those five to 10 ideas into each a thousand ideas, which we'll talk about.
我认为,内容创作的一个重要指标是想法密度,也就是说,高质量、高价值的想法应该无处不在,并且随着时间推移和持续努力,这种密度会逐渐提升。
Now I really think a metric to aim for in your content is idea density, which means that the amount of high signal or really good ideas is just everywhere, and that slowly increases over time with time and effort.
这正是打造值得追随和付费的品牌的关键,因为你总能精准命中要点。
And that's what creates a brand that's worth following and paying for because you just hit the mark all the time.
因此,为你的品牌筛选内容时,目标应位于两个维度的交集上:一是表现力,即那些有可能广受欢迎的想法——衡量标准是他人会有多在意;二是热情,即那些让你充满写作冲动的想法。
So the goal of curating ideas to include under your brand should fall at the intersection of one performance, which is ideas that have the potential to do well, and this is a measure of how much other people will care, and two, excitement, which is the ideas that give you a sense of excitement to write about them.
这衡量的是你有多在意。
This is a measure of how much you care.
所以在选择发布哪些想法时,需要保持平衡。
So it's a balance when choosing what ideas to post.
这是一种艺术与商业的平衡。
It's a balance of art and business.
其他人会在意这个吗?
Are other people gonna care about this?
这个以前表现得好吗?
Has this done well before?
或者我有个好的切入点吗?
Or do I have a good hook?
我还有其他东西吗?
Do I have other things?
还有你关心的内容。
And what you care about.
所以这不是直接抄袭成功的东西。
So it's not blatantly copying what works.
而是要做一些独特的事情,同时考虑到真正能吸引注意力的原则。
It's doing something unique, but also taking into the account the principles that are actually gonna capture attention.
那么我们该如何做到这一点呢?
So how do we do this?
第一步是建立一个创意博物馆。
Step one is to build an idea museum.
这是最有用的事情。
This can this is the most useful thing.
换句话说,这其实就是营销人员所说的灵感文件。
In other words, this just means build a swipe file is what marketers call it.
所以这可以是一个文档。
So this can be a document.
它可以是Eden、Notion或Google Docs中的一个文件夹。
It can be a folder in Eden or Notion or Google Docs.
如果你还没有访问Eden的权限,请加入等候名单。
If you don't have access to Eden yet, join the waitlist.
我们即将发布下一期学员批次。
We're releasing the next cohort round soon.
如果你不知道它是什么,它是一个智能云盘。
If you don't know what it is, it's an intelligent drive.
你可以存储所有文件、PDF、视频等。
You can store all of your files, PDFs, videos, etcetera.
你可以通过帧来搜索所有这些内容。
You can search all of those things by frame.
你可以粘贴YouTube链接或社交媒体链接,它会自动转录、下载视频,并通过AI使其可引用,这样你就可以将它们放入画布或项目中,从而实现这种独特的工作方式。
You can paste YouTube links, social media links, it transcribes, downloads the video, makes it all referenceable with AI, so you can put it inside a canvas or project, and it brings this unique way of working.
这是一个专为创意工作设计的协作空间,可以帮助你替代Google Drive、某些AI应用如Clot或ChatGPT,甚至像Frame这样的视频编辑工具——如果你需要分享视频、评论视频等。
It's a workspace for your creative work, and it allows you to replace things like Google Drive or, certain AI apps like Clot or ChatGPT, and even things like Frame for video editors if you need to share videos, comment on them, so on and so forth.
但关键是,你需要一个地方,随时记录下突然冒出的想法。
But the point is that you need somewhere to jot down ideas as soon as they come to mind.
这是一种至关重要的习惯。
This is a critical habit.
当其他人教你如何创作内容时,我过去也这样做过,我会链接到另一个叫作‘内容地图’的工具,它能帮你理清这一切,构建出一张可撰写的创意内容网络。
So when other people teach you how to create content, and I've done this in the past, I'll actually link to another thing called the content map, which helps you figure all of this out and creates like a web of content ideas that you can write about.
但人们通常让你聚焦于两到三个内容支柱,甚至只有一个,然后将它们分解为话题、子话题以及其他类似的内容。
But people have you focus on like two to three content pillars, maybe even one, and then you break those down into topics and subtopics and other things of that nature.
这非常有用。
That's very useful.
但如果你想要避免这一切,就只关注对你重要的想法并分享它们。
But if you want to avoid all of that, just focus on the ideas that are important to you and share those.
就是这样。
That's it.
这就是你的整个内容策略。
That's your entire content strategy.
现在第二步是根据想法的密度进行筛选。
Now step two is to curate based on idea density.
那么你该如何开始填充这个想法博物馆呢?
So how do you actually start filling this idea museum?
你是只是随便刷一刷吗?
Do you just scroll around?
你是只是凭空想一些想法吗?
Do you just think of ideas?
你怎么做呢?
What do you do?
在我看来,最好的方法是选择三到五个信息来源,这些来源的信息密度很高。
The best way, in my opinion, is to have three to five sources of information that have high idea density.
这意味着,你只需选择三到五个信息来源,每次访问时,你都会忍不住想:天啊,我真希望这是我写出来的。
So what that means is just have three to five sources of information where when you go to them, you consistently think, damn, I wish I wrote that.
你必须在没有评判的情况下这样做,因为即使某个观点你认为已经被反复提及、不再重要,或者你觉得它太基础、人人都懂,也不要让这些想法干扰你。
And you have to do this without judgment because something that you think has been said over and over again to the point where it doesn't matter anymore or something you think is too basic or that everyone knows this, Avoid letting any of those cloud your mind.
只需把想法记下来,之后再重新表达并发布。
Just jot down the idea and then you're going to reframe it post it.
所以,在我看来,信息密度最高的来源并不是刷社交媒体。
So the most idea dense sources of information, in my opinion, isn't just scrolling social media.
而是像那些鲜为人知的旧书。
It's things like old little known books.
举个例子,我有五本书,反复重读,因为其中的思想实在太出色了。
So as an example, I have five books that I reread over and over again because the ideas are just so good.
这些地方承载着永恒的原则。
These are where the timeless principles live.
它们不受潮流影响。
They're untouched by trends.
第二个地方是经过筛选的博客、账号或书籍。
The second place is curated blogs, accounts, or books.
这些就像是和你做着类似事情的账号,虽然不完全一样,但比如Farnam Street这样的博客,会为现代知识分子精选最佳思想;Navalism这样的账号,汇集了Naval的精华观点;或者《Maxwell每日读者》这本书,每天呈现Maxwell的一个最佳观点,持续一整年。
So these are like accounts that are doing the same thing as you kind of sort of, not really, but these are blogs like Farnam Street, which curate the best ideas for modern intellectuals, accounts like Navalism, which curate Naval's best ideas, or books like the Max Maxwell Daily Reader, which has Maxwell's best ideas one day at a time for a year.
像这样的资源能为你承担大量工作,因为你只需接触这些经过验证的精彩思想即可。
And sources like these do a lot of the heavy lifting for you because you're just being exposed to, like, all of these incredible validated ideas.
当然,你也应该自己发现一些,比如在看YouTube视频时,突然在中间发现一句好话,心想‘这不错’,或者在刷社交媒体时偶然看到。
Of course, you should discover some on your own, like when you're watching a YouTube video and you spot something in the middle of a video and be like, oh, that's good, or while you're scrolling social media.
但如果你难以产生想法,就走这条路。
But if you struggle to come up with ideas, go that route.
第三个地方是影响力强大的社交媒体账号。
Now the third place is just heavy hitting social accounts.
我个人有一个包含大约五个社交媒体账号的列表,它们总是发布很棒的想法。
So I personally have a list of maybe five social accounts that always post great ideas.
如果我没有写作素材,我会浏览它们的页面寻找灵感,找到一个我有观点的话题,然后就此写作。
If I don't have something to write about, I'll scroll through their page for inspiration and find something that I have an opinion on, and then I'll write about that.
第三步是学会用一千种不同的方式表达同一个想法,因为这整个游戏就是如此。
Now, step three is to learn how to write one idea 1,000 different ways, because that's all this game is.
你拥有五到十个,最多二十个最好的想法,然后不断从各个角度反复重写它们。
It's you have your five to 10, maybe 20 best ideas, and then you just rewrite those over and over again from all different angles.
而现在,这种方法比以前更有效,因为AI可以生成所有信息。
And that's even more effective now than it was before because AI can generate all information.
对吧?
Right?
人们关注你,不是因为你掌握所有信息。
People are following you because you don't have all information.
你拥有的是非常细分的观点,尽管当你谈论很多不同话题时,这其实并不算特别细分。
You have a very niche, even though it's not really niche when you're talking about a bunch of different things.
与AI相比,这在精神上是小众的,因为成为一个优秀的写作者或演讲者,不仅关乎想法本身,更关乎你如何表达这个想法。
It's niche in spirit compared to AI because becoming a good writer or speaker isn't only about the idea, but how you articulate the idea.
想法本身承担了大部分工作,但想法的结构和表达方式则更为重要。
The idea does a lot of the heavy lifting, but the structure of the idea, how it's articulated does even more.
为了让你明白我的意思,我们来看这个帖子的结构。
So to show you what I mean, just take this post structure.
这是我之前写过的一篇帖子。
This is a post I wrote before.
我注意到快乐人群的一个模式。
One pattern I've noticed in happy people.
他们极度重视保持心智的清晰。
They're obsessed about maintaining their mental clarity.
所以这里的观点是,快乐的人会保持心智的清晰。
So the idea here is that happy people maintain their mental clarity.
这个结构分为两部分:一部分是以观察形式呈现的钩子,另一部分是阐述这个观察的内容。
The structure is formatted in two parts, a hook in the form of an observation and the delivery of what the observation is.
所以这看起来很简单,但同一个想法用两种不同的结构表达,会极大地改变其效果。
So it seems simple, but one idea with two different structures can drastically change how the idea does.
因此,想法是廉价的,但想法的表达却是昂贵的,你需要学会如何很好地表达它们。
So ideas are cheap, but articulation of the ideas is expensive and you need to learn how to articulate them well.
作为另一种结构的例子,我们来看同一个想法。
As an example of another structure, let's take the same idea.
快乐的人热衷于保持心理清晰。
Happy people are obsessed of maintaining their mental clarity.
所以它会看起来像这样。
So it would look like this.
快乐的人是头脑清晰的人。
Happy people are clear minded people.
他们留出时间休息。
They take time for rest.
他们专注于一个单一的目标。
They focus on one singular goal.
他们无情地消除干扰。
They ruthlessly eliminate distractions.
换句话说,快乐的人对保持心智清晰有着近乎偏执的追求。
In other words, happy people are obsessive about maintaining their mental clarity.
这是同一个想法,但结构不同,影响也不同。
It's the same idea, a different structure, and a different impact.
第一个版本可能会表现得更好一些。
The first one is probably gonna do a bit better.
这并不意味着第二个版本就不好。
That doesn't mean the second one is bad.
它只是表明这是一种技能。
It just shows that this is a skill.
因此,我建议你在练习时,遇到每一个想法,都用几种不同的方式写出来,并以这种方式发布。
So what I recommend is every idea you come across for now as you're practicing, write it in a few different ways and post them in that way.
我给你看的那两条帖子,内容几乎一样,但却是截然不同的两条帖子。
Those two posts that I showed you, practically the same thing, but they're distinctly different posts.
所以当你遇到一个想法时,把它添加到你的想法博物馆中,或者记在笔记里,然后将其转化为不同的结构。
So when you come across an idea, you add it to your idea museum or just take it down in your notes, and then you turn it into a different structure.
但你究竟该如何做到这一点呢?
But how do you actually do that?
好的。
Okay.
你去你的想法博物馆,查看其中所有的想法,然后拆解这些内容的结构,开始建立第二个结构博物馆,供你日后使用。
You go to your idea museum, and you look at all of the ideas in there, and then you break down the structures of those things, and you start to create a second idea museum of structures that you can use.
所以你可以通过你最初记下的三个想法来练习这种方法。
So you practice this by the first three ideas that you marked down.
你拆解这些内容的结构,然后像一个三乘三的矩阵一样,将它们互相替换。
You break down the structure of how those things work, and then you kind of interchange them, right, like a three by three matrix.
比如,把第一个想法代入第三个想法的结构中,然后练习这样写作。
So you take idea one, plug it into idea three structure, and you practice writing like that.
我在这里建议的是,利用人工智能来帮忙。
Now, what I recommend here is just employing AI for help.
AI 非常擅长帮助你学习如何做到这一点。
AI is very good at helping you learn how to do this.
但它并不太擅长替你写作。
It's not very good at writing for you.
我们会在下一个视频中详细讨论这一点,但你可以使用这个提示:对这条社交媒体帖子进行全面分析,包括整体观点、句子结构和用词选择。
And again, we'll talk about that in the next video, but you can use this prompt, which is do a comprehensive analysis on this social post, the overall idea, how the sentences are structured and choice of words.
分析人们为什么会对它产生互动,它为何如此有效,使用了哪些心理策略,以及我如何一步步用我自己的想法复制这种风格。
Analyze why people engage with it, why it works so well, what psychological tactics are being used, and how I can replicate this style step by step with my own ideas.
所以你粘贴这个提示,使用像 Claude 这样的工具,然后可以粘贴一篇帖子、一份通讯,或者多个帖子,它会生成一个小型课程,解释这些内容为何有效以及如何复制。
So you paste the prompt, you use something like Claude, and then you can either paste one post or maybe one newsletter or multiple posts into it, and it's gonna create like a little mini course on why those worked and how to replicate it.
然后你再拿另一个想法来练习。
And then you take another idea and then you practice.
说实话,这些就是我在内容创作上的全部秘诀。
And seriously, those are all of my secrets for content.
恭喜你。
Congratulations.
你刚刚完成了一整门关于内容创作的课程。
You just went through an entire course on content creation.
这就是你需要的一切。
That's all you need.
但当然,还有如何不依赖算法来增长粉丝的技巧。
But of course, there's also the skill of how to grow without relying on the algorithm.
如果你还没看过,那就去观看最后一个视频吧:如何从零粉丝开始建立受众。
So watch the last video if you haven't already, which is how to build an audience starting from zero followers.
这只是最后一个视频。
This is just the last video.
现在这个视频有点长了,所以我们加快一点进度。
Now this video is getting long, so we're gonna speed things up a bit.
但第七个要点是:系统才是新的产品。
But idea number seven is that systems are the new product.
我之所以加快进度,是因为我附上了一份完整指南,详细讲解了我是如何打造盈利产品的,这比我现在在这里讲的要深入得多。
And I'm also speeding this up because I'm linking an entire guide to how I create profitable products, and that goes over it much more in-depth than I wanna do here.
但此时此刻,我们正处于一个系统经济时代。
But at this point in time, we are in a systems economy.
人们并不想要解决他们问题的方案。
People don't want a solution to their problems.
他们想要的是你的解决方案。
They want your solution to their problems.
市面上有大量写作类产品。
There are tons of writing products out there.
那么,我的产品如何在写作者群体中脱颖而出?
So what makes my product to our writer stand out?
或者以Eden为例,是什么让这款软件能够与Google Drive竞争?在Matt和Ari(联合创始人)频道的YouTube视频评论区,有人提到我们没有竞争优势,但他们根本没用过Eden,也完全不了解我们的方向。
Or even Eden, what makes the software that's gonna compete with Google Drive that there was a comment in the YouTube video on Matt and Ari, the cofounder's channel, saying that we have no competitive edge, but I don't think they use Eden, and they definitely don't understand where we're going.
没人理解这一点。
Nobody understands that.
这存在于我们的脑海中。
That's in our head.
我们很容易被谷歌取代或变得无关紧要。
And we could easily get replaced or made irrelevant by Google.
但不同之处在于,这些是我为自己打造的极其具体的系统。
But the difference is that these are hyper specific systems that I made for myself.
更深层次的是,这些系统是为和我有相同问题的人设计的,没有任何大型企业会像我或我的团队那样关注如此细致的细节和效果,因为我们针对的是那些能从更精准系统中受益的特定人群。
The deeper layer to that is that these are hyper specific systems that I made for people with the same problems as me, and no big conglomerate corporation is going to pay attention to as much detail and effectiveness as I'm going to, or my team is going to for the specific type of person that can benefit from a more specific system.
在Eden上,我们某种程度上正走在一条边界线上,对吧?
With Eden, we're kind of toeing the line there, right?
它更通用一些。
It is more general.
我们试图整合更多功能,但归根结底,它是为创作者服务的。
We're trying to encapsulate more, but at the end of the day, it's for creatives.
它是为那些有想法、希望整合这些想法、在需要时重新唤起它们、将它们相互连接、并在项目中加以运用,而不必开着十个浏览器标签页来处理各种研究资料、书籍和AI应用的创作者设计的。
It's for creators who have ideas, want to synthesize them, want to resurface them when they need to, need to connect them, need to work with them in a project and not have 10 browser tabs open for all of your different research and your books and your AI apps everything like that.
我的意思是,不可能做到这一点,因为文档、幻灯片、表格这些全都彼此孤立。
I mean, can't do that because docs, slides, sheets, all of that is isolated.
出于必要,这些内容分散在不同标签页中,而谷歌驱动器的用户体验确实很糟糕。
By necessity, it's in different tabs, and Google Drive, frankly, just has a terrible UX.
因此,对于专门写作两小时的人来说,这一切都始于以独特的方式识别并解决你生活中的问题。
So for two hour writer specifically, this all starts with identifying and solving problems in your life in a unique way.
我一直以来都难以持续获得内容创意。
So I had trouble having an endless source of content ideas.
我就是很难想出内容创意。
I just struggled to come up with content ideas.
其次,我不想浪费大量时间为各个不同平台创建内容。
And two, I didn't want to waste a ton of time creating content for all different platforms.
因此,我开始尝试不同的系统。
So that's why I started experimenting with different systems.
我的目标非常明确。
And my goal was pretty clear.
我希望每天只花两小时写完所有内容,因此我对创作设定了时间限制。
I wanted to write all of my content in two hours a day, so I had a constraint in that bread creativity.
于是我开始测试各种方法来获得更多内容创意。
So I started testing solutions for more content ideas.
我创建了灵感素材库、一套适合我的创意生成步骤,以及当我实在想不出点子时可以使用的模板。
I created swipe files, steps steps to generate ideas that work for me, and templates to use if I still couldn't think of anything.
然后我回顾了自己的一周。
And then I looked over my week.
如果你打算打造一个产品,观察一个人的一周是很有用的做法,对吧?
This is a very useful practice if you're going to create a product is how does an individual's week look, right?
我想要做些什么?
What did I want to do?
我该如何创作内容?
How is I going to create content?
每周发布一封通讯似乎很合理。
One newsletter a week seems reasonable.
每天发三条帖子,至少在像推特这样的平台上,似乎也挺合理。
The three posts a day, at least on something like Twitter seemed reasonable.
每周发一个线程似乎很合理。
One thread a week seemed reasonable.
好的。
Okay.
所有这些内容都必须是独特的吗?
Do all of these things have to be unique content?
我能不能每周围绕一个主题展开?
Do can I talk about one theme per week?
我能不能先写一封通讯,然后从中提取社交媒体帖子?
Can I write newsletter and then pull social media posts from that?
以此类推。
So on, so forth.
于是我开始测试这个方法。
And so I started testing that.
当你开始以周为单位测试自己设计的系统时,就会遇到问题,然后你修复这些问题来优化系统,事情就开始顺利运转了。
And when you start testing something that you created on like a week long timescale, then you start to encounter problems, and then you fix those problems to improve the system, and then things start to flow.
所以通过这样做,我意识到我可以将内容同步发布到所有平台。
So doing this, I realized that I could cross post to just every platform.
对吧?
Right?
大多数人甚至不会尝试这样做,因为他们担心人们会因为重复内容而生气。
Most people won't even try that because they think that people will get mad that they're repeating themselves.
但说实话,我并没有注意到任何问题。
But frankly, I haven't noticed anything.
也许只有一个人会说:你为什么在所有平台上重复发布相同的内容?
Maybe like one person is like, why are you repeating the same content on all platforms?
但他们仍然表现得很好,因为人们通常只在一个平台上消费内容。
But they still do well because people are usually just consuming it on one platform.
那我为什么要浪费时间把精力分散到每个平台,去创作新的内容,导致质量下降,而不是专注于更少但更高质的内容,每周只发布一次呢?
So why would I waste my time to spread my ideas thin and try to create something new for each platform that would result in a decrease in quality rather than focus on less content with higher quality ideas and do those once a week.
我的假设是正确的。
And my hypothesis was correct.
这实际上是我所做一切的基础。
That's literally the foundation of everything that I've done.
从那里,我意识到我的通讯可以发布到我的博客上,这样即使不在邮件列表中的人也能访问,然后它可以转化为YouTube的提纲。
And then from there, I realized, okay, my newsletter can go onto my blog just so people can access it if they weren't on the email list, and then it can turn into a YouTube outline.
而且YouTube视频也可以转化为播客内容。
And it's like the YouTube video can also go into the podcast.
我每周只制作一份内容,然后将其拆分用于所有平台。
I literally have all platforms on one piece of content a week that's broken down into the rest.
所以简而言之,不深入展开,这就是你在产品泛滥的世界中脱颖而出的方法。
So in a nutshell and without going too deep into it, that's how you stand out in a world of products.
谢谢你能看到这里。
So thank you for watching this far.
我非常感激。
I deeply appreciate it.
正如我所说,所有提到的链接都在简介中。
As I said, all of the links mentioned are in the description.
订阅以观看下一期关于未来工作的视频,如果你想学习如何不依赖算法真正建立受众,请观看上一期视频。
Subs Subscribe for the next video on the future of work and watch the last video if you'd like to learn how to actually build an audience without relying on the algorithm.
离开前点赞并订阅。
Like, subscribe before you leave.
再次感谢您的观看。
Again, thank you for watching.
再见。
Bye.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。