本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
欢迎。
Welcome.
欢迎所有在这里、在那里的人,美国的先生们、女士们,以及所有海上的船只。
Welcome one and all in here, out there, mister and missus America and all the ships at sea.
欢迎来到《深夜秀》。
Welcome to The Late Show.
我是您的主持人,斯蒂芬·科尔伯特。
I'm your host, Stephen Colbert.
各位,今晚所有广播网络都度过了一个不平凡的夜晚。
Folks, it's it was a it was a big night on all the broadcast networks.
唐纳德·特朗普在早上9点发表了一次全国黄金时段讲话。
Donald Trump at 09:00 gave a national prime time address.
讲话简洁、睿智,将全国民众团结在共同的目标下。
It was concise, intelligent, and brought the nation together with shared purpose.
愚人节快乐。
April fools.
特朗普。
Trump.
特朗普比你早多了。
Trump gave way ahead of you.
比你早多了,老大。
Way ahead of you, chief.
特朗普今晚发表的是什么。
What Trump gave his it was tonight.
他今晚在逾越节的第一天发表了演讲。
He gave a speech tonight on the first night of Passover.
所以,不管你是不是犹太人,我都建议你喝上四杯葡萄酒。
So whether you're Jewish or not, I recommend recommend having had four glasses of wine.
是的。
Yeah.
不过,我还没看过他的演讲。
Now, I haven't seen the speech yet.
第一,因为我们实际上是在早上6点前录的节目。
One, because we actually taped the show a little before 06:00.
其次,因为我把羊血涂在了电视周围,这样演讲就会绕过我。
Also, because I put lamb's blood around my TV so the speech would pass me by.
你可以这样使用麦克风。
You can use the microphone that way.
就是这样。
There you go.
在预热他的讲话时,政府承诺将就伊朗问题发布重要更新。
In teasing his remarks, the administration promised an important update on Iran.
我的美国同胞们,我的美国同胞们,我们正在结束在伊朗的战争。
My fellow Americans, my fellow Americans we are ending our war in Iran.
实际上,让我稍退一步。
Actually let me back up a second.
我们正在伊朗进行一场战争。
We're doing a war in Iran.
我忘了为什么。
I forget why.
这是委内瑞拉的一部分吗?
Is it part of Venezuela?
那它是从哪儿来的?
Where'd that go from?
特朗普在伊朗问题上一直反复无常。
Trump's been all over the map when it comes to Iran.
起初,他说除非霍尔木兹海峡畅通,否则绝不撤军。
First, said he wouldn't leave until the Strait Of Hormuz is open.
昨天,他说他根本不关心霍尔木兹海峡。
Yesterday, he said he doesn't care about the Strait Of Hormuz.
今天早上,他又说,如果伊朗不开放霍尔木兹海峡,他就把他们炸回石器时代。
And this morning, he said unless Iran opens The Strait Of Hormuz, he'd bomb them into the stone age.
但所有这些反复无常的行为,据其政府一名匿名成员称,都是他计划的一部分,他说这可不是三步棋。
But all that flip flopping is just part of his plan according to an unnamed member of his administration who said, this isn't three d chess.
这是十二维的。
It's 12 dimensional.
他经常自相矛盾,所以没人知道他在想什么。
He contradicts himself regularly so nobody knows what he's thinking.
这是故意的。
It's on purpose.
是的。
Yes.
这很狡猾。
It's cunning.
没人知道唐纳德·特朗普在想什么,甚至连唐纳德·特朗普自己都不知道,你想想看。
No one knows what Donald Trump is thinking, not even Donald Trump because think about it.
不。
No.
跟我一起深入这个兔子洞吧。
Follow me down the rabbit hole here.
不。
No.
哦,原因就在这里:如果他知道自己在想什么,可能会不小心说漏嘴。
Oh, here's within here's because if he knew what he was thinking, he might let it slip.
这就是他让自己的头脑一片空白的原因。
That's why he keeps his mind perfectly blank.
就像自然界最狡猾的对手——金鱼。
Like nature's most cunning opponent, the goldfish.
虽然特朗普可能快要结束对伊朗的轰炸行动,但他仍执意要摧毁宪法。
While Trump while Trump may be close to ending the bombing campaign of Iran, he's still hell bent on blowing up the constitution.
今天早上,最高法院就特朗普关于终止出生公民权的行政命令进行了口头辩论,而这一权利由第十四修正案保障已超过一百五十年。
And this morning, the Supreme Court heard oral arguments on Trump's executive order to end birthright citizenship, which the fourteenth amendment has guaranteed for more than a hundred and fifty years.
是的。
Yes.
出生公民权。
Birthright citizenship.
是的。
Yes.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我不是做的,但还是谢谢你。
I didn't do it, but thank you.
出生公民权就像妈妈、苹果派和棒球一样美国化,因为150年前也正是美国职业棒球大联盟首场比赛的年份。
Birthright citizenship is as American as mom, apple pie, and baseball literally because 150 ago was also when Major League Baseball played its first game.
有趣的冷知识,那场首场比赛几乎结束了。
Fun trivia, that first game, almost over.
今天的听证会,那时候还没有投球规则。
Today's today's hearings they didn't have that pitching rule back then.
今天的听证会比往常更激烈,因为特朗普亲自出席了听证会,使他成为首位出席最高法院辩论的在任美国总统。
Today's hearings were a little spicier than normal because Trump personally went to the hearings making him the first sitting US president to attend Supreme Court arguments.
这简直就是黑帮老大级别的恐吓。
Well, that is just mob boss level intimidation.
事实上,我听说我们实际上有首席大法官罗伯茨今天早上醒来的录像。
In fact, is this we actually I've been told we actually have footage of chief justice Roberts waking up this morning.
特朗普,你看吧。
Trump There you go.
特朗普宣布那匹马没事。
Trump announced the horse is fine.
那匹马没事。
The horse is fine.
特朗普宣布他昨天在椭圆形办公室将出席听证会。
Trump announced that he would be attending the hearing yesterday in the Oval Office.
最高法院明天将就你试图废除出生公民权的行政命令进行听证。
Supreme Court tomorrow is gonna hear arguments about your executive order trying to get rid of birthright citizenship.
我会去的。
And I'm going.
你明天要去最高法院。
You're gonna go to the Supreme Court tomorrow.
我相信。
I do believe.
所以提前提醒一下,最高法院知道他会来。
So fair warning, the Supreme Court knew he was coming.
我想知道大法官们是如何为这件事做准备的。
I wonder how the justice is prepared for that.
我们喝了啤酒。
We drank beer.
很好。
Good.
我推荐一下。
I recommend it.
我的意思是,如果你在想知道总统阿得拉尔是怎么熬过一整天的法律程序的,答案是他根本做不到。
I mean, I if you're wondering if you're wondering how President Adderall could sit through a whole day of legal proceedings, the answer is that he couldn't.
大法官们并没有接受他政府的任何论点。
The justices did not buy any of his administration's arguments.
所以,在上午进行到一半时,倍感羞辱的特朗普愤然离开了这场灾难性的历史性听证会。
So midway through the morning so midway through the morning, a humiliated Trump stormed out of the catastrophic historic hearing.
是羞辱,还是只是困惑?
Humiliated or just confused?
嗯,场面很尴尬。
Well, was awkward.
九位大法官全都穿着同样的黑色长袍。
All nine of them wore the same black moo moo.
我见过最糟糕的《修女也疯狂》演出。
The worst production of Sister Act I've ever seen.
库比·吉布森演得太差了。
Whoopi was terrible.
库比·吉布森简直糟透了。
Whoopi was absolutely awful.
尽管特朗普竭尽全力,但还是有一些好消息。
Despite Trump's best efforts, there is some good news.
在太空中。
In space.
NASA回来了,伙计。
NASA is back, baby.
我兴奋得像骑自行车一样,因为如果一切按计划进行,今晚NASA发射了他们的阿尔忒弥斯二号登月任务。
I'm psyched like a bike because if everything goes according to plan, tonight, NASA launched their Artemis II moon mission.
明白吗?
Okay?
如果你足够安静,你就能听到全国每个父亲都在说:亲爱的,他们成功地把液氢加注到了推进剂罐里。
And if you're really quiet, you can hear the sound of every dad in the country going, honey, they're successfully loading the liquid hydrogen into the propellant tank.
这是我生命中最幸福的一天。
This is the happiest day of my life.
我爱你,吉姆·洛弗尔。
I love you, Jim Lovell.
我是不是一个冷静的导弹专家?
Am am I a Steely eyed missile man?
这是一件大事,因为阿耳忒弥斯二号是NASA自1972年以来首次载人登月任务。
This is a huge deal because Artemis II is NASA's first manned mission to the moon since 1972.
那个我记得,我记得那个。
That one, I remember that one.
我记得,我年纪够大,记得那个任务。
I remember I'm old enough to remember that one.
那是阿波罗十七号,乘组包括指令长吉恩·塞尔南、登月舱驾驶员哈里森·杰克·施密特,还有整个弗利特伍德·麦克乐队。
That one was Apollo seventeen when the crew consisted of commander Gene Cernan, lunar module pilot Harrison Jack Schmidt, and the entirety of Fleetwood Mac.
是的。
Yeah.
他们去了月球,但彼此相处得并不愉快。
They went to the moon and they did not get along.
这次阿耳忒弥斯二号不会登陆月球,但会绕月飞行后再返回地球。
Now Artemis II won't land on the moon this time, but it will slingshot around the moon before heading home.
就像弗兰克·辛纳屈那首歌里唱的一样。
Just just like in that Frank Sinatra song.
把我扔到月球上,像只愤怒的小鸟一样漫游。
Fling me to the moon and roam me like an angry bird.
不。
No.
是引力弹弓。
It's slingshot.
这是一种引力弹弓。
It's a slingshot.
是的。
Yeah.
低重力。
Low gravity.
这就是我为什么能跳得这么高的原因。
That's how I can jump so much.
在这次任务中,船上的四名宇航员将飞离地球更远,超越以往任何人类,为2027年的阿耳忒弥斯三号试飞和2028年的阿耳忒弥斯四号登月任务奠定基础。
On this mission, the four astronauts on board will travel farther from Earth than any human before, setting the stage for the Artemis III test flight in 2027 and the Artemis IV moon landing in 2028.
哦,我喜欢好的系列作品。
Oh, I love a good franchise.
阿耳忒弥斯四号之后,我们会看到阿耳忒弥斯五号:水之道,阿耳忒弥斯六号:金钱永不眠,还有《Austin Powers III:阿耳忒弥斯之吻》。
After Artemis IV, we'll see Artemis V, The Way of Water, Artemis VI, Money Never Sleeps, and Austin Powers III, The Artemis Who Shagged Me.
你知道的,你需要很多魔术贴和一根弹力绳。
They you know, you need a lot of Velcro and a bungee cord.
做那件事你需要魔术贴和一根弹力绳。
You need Velcro and a bungee cord for that.
船上的四名宇航员分别是指挥官里德·怀斯曼、飞行员维克托·格洛弗、任务专家克里斯蒂娜·库克,以及加拿大航天局的任务专家杰里米·汉森。
The four astronauts on board are commander Reed Wiseman, pilot Victor Glover, mission specialist Christina Cook, and Canadian space agency mission specialist Jeremy Hansen.
等等。
Wait.
稍等。
Hold on.
等等。
Wait.
等等。
Wait.
这不对。
That isn't right.
我没看到凯蒂·佩里。
I don't see Katy Perry in there.
如果杰夫·贝佐斯没有把一个惊恐的盖尔·金焊进一个金属管里,这还能算是一次登月任务吗?
Is it really a space mission if Jeff Bezos hasn't welded a terrified Gale King into a metal tube?
盖尔。
Gale.
让我去月球吧,阿耳忒弥斯二号任务充满了历史性的首次。
The let me to the moon The Artemis II mission is full of historic firsts.
机组人员包括首次登月的女性、首位有色人种和首位加拿大人。
The crew includes the first woman, first person of color, and the first Canadian on a lunar mission.
而且
And
猜猜怎么着?
guess what?
他们在2023年首次宣布发射时都上过我的节目。
They were all on my show when they first announced the launch in 2023.
哇哦。
Wow.
2023年。
2023.
天啊,还记得那时候吗?
Man, remember that?
那真棒。
That was great.
是的。
Yeah.
2023年。
2023.
三年时间能发生很多事情。
A lot can happen in three years.
他们要去月球,而我要看着他们启程去月球。
They're going to the moon, and I'm going to watch them go to the moon.
人人都赢。
Everybody everybody wins.
一旦火箭离开卡纳维拉尔角,宇航员将在一个内部空间大约相当于两辆迷你货车的航天器中度过十天,他们的菜单包括加坚果的粗麦粉、烧烤牛胸肉和奶酪焗西兰花。
Once the rocket has left Cape Canaveral, the crew will spend ten days in a spacecraft with about as much interior space as two minivans, and they'll eat from a menu including couscous with nuts, barbecue beef brisket, and broccoli au gratin.
这本该有更好的规划。
That could have used some better planning.
嘿,各位。
Hey, guys.
谁准备好在和两辆迷你货车一样狭小的空间里大吃坚果、牛肉和奶酪焗西兰花呢?
Who's ready to gorge themselves on nuts, beef, and cheesy broccoli while sharing as much interior space as two minivans?
我们能开个窗吗?
Can we crack a window?
开窗可以吗?
Is it okay to crack a window?
白宫又爆出新争议,这事儿特别蠢,因为去年十一月——当然,是十一月。
There's a new controversy from the White House, and it's extra crispy stupid because back in November yeah, of course, it's November.
那是感恩节。
It was Thanksgiving.
他们照例举行了年度赦免火鸡仪式,还拍了些照片,就像往常一样。
They did their annual turkey pardoning, and they took some photos like they always do.
当时这事儿几乎没人关注,如果不是因为一家通讯社删掉了一张新闻秘书卡罗琳·勒维特的照片——据说是因为照片不够好看,现在也不会有人提起。
It was barely news at the time, and it wouldn't be news now if it weren't for the fact that a wire service removed a photo of press secretary Caroline Leavitt because it was reportedly unflattering.
好吧。
Okay.
得了吧。
Come on.
咱们都是成年人了。
We're all adults here.
能有多糟呢?好吧。
How bad could it possibly Okay.
坦白说,这个角度对她和火鸡都不太好。
Admittedly, admittedly not a great angle for her or the turkey.
或者说,这个角度对任何人来说都不好。
Or really, that angle is not good for anybody.
我来给你看看。
Here, I'll I'll show you.
我们能用这个摄像头吗?就这个摄像头?
Can we get this can we go to this camera right here?
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
嘿。
Hey.
你好。
Hi.
是的。
Yeah.
我可爱的爸爸。
My pretty daddy.
但这就是为什么这家伙总是从上方一点点、再一点点地拍我。
But that's why this guy always shoots me from the top, a little bit, a little bit there.
但这就是生活,你知道的,当你总是被拍照的时候。
But then them's the breaks, you know, when you're photographed all the time.
照片发布后不久,事情变得奇怪起来,当时这张图片被从盖蒂图片库中删除了。
Things didn't get weird until shortly after the photo was released when the image was scrubbed from the Getty Images library.
虽然这家图片公司声称他们并没有直接收到删除照片的命令,但他们得知白宫并不认可这张照片。
Now while the photo company claims that they weren't directly ordered to remove the picture, they were made aware the White House did not approve.
天哪。
Oh my god.
白宫把岳母给拉走了。
The White House pulled a mother-in-law.
哦。
Oh.
哦,你这就是去复活节早午餐穿的衣服?
Oh, that's what you're wearing to Easter brunch?
哦,不。
Oh, no.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不是你的问题,是我自己。
It's not it's me.
只是我而已。
It's just me.
我来自一个更老的世代,那时人们都会努力。
I'm I'm from an older generation where people tried.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
我
I
我得说,这条裤子真够大胆的。
have to say those pants are brave.
总之,政府不希望你看到那张照片。
Bottom line, the administration does not want you to see that photo.
你问的是哪张照片?
Which photo you ask?
就是这张照片。
This photo right here.
如果在爱德·沙利文节目现场的任何人看不清屏幕,我们已经提前把照片投射到穹顶上了。
And if any of the if any of the people here in the Ed Sullivan can't see the screens, we went ahead and put it up in the dome.
记住,各位,你们要凭良心行事。
Remember, remember everybody, you're on your honor.
不要看。
Do not look.
我们马上回来。
We'll be right back.
今晚我们为大家准备了一场精彩的节目。
We got a great show for you tonight.
接下来是梅丽尔·斯特里普。
Coming up, Meryl Streep.
各位,你们知道我今晚的嘉宾是谁。
Folks, you know my guest tonight.
如果你们不知道,那我都不想认识你们。
And if you don't, I don't wanna know you.
有请梅丽尔·斯特里普。
Please welcome Meryl Streep.
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
是的。
Yeah.
从大家的反应可以看出,人们都非常期待见到梅丽尔·斯特里普。
People are very excited to see Meryl Streep as you can tell.
嗯,谢谢。
Well, thank you.
感谢你来到这里。
Thanks for being here.
我知道你很少参加这类活动。
I know you don't do a ton of this.
我们非常高兴你能来。
And we just love having you here.
我之前在疫情期间通过Zoom和你聊过一次。
I've spoken to you once before during COVID over Zoom.
在我家。
In my house.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
但我没有得到同样的接待。
And I didn't get the same reception.
没有。
No.
在那十五个月里,我们得到了很多尊重的沉默。
They were we we got know, for those fifteen months, we got a lot of respectful silence.
是的。
Yeah.
哇。
Wow.
我超喜欢你的毛衣。
I love I love I love your sweater.
那是那是
That's that's
一种非常漂亮的蓝色。
a very beautiful blue.
是的。
Yeah.
我意识到我的衣服和你的椅子很配。
I realize I match your chairs.
是的。
Yes.
你现在就像一个漂浮的头颅。
You're just a floating head right now.
我最近一直都有这种感觉,你知道的。
That's how I feel all the time, you know, lately.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
这是《穿普拉达的恶魔》第一部中安妮·海瑟薇的造型。
This is Annie Hathaway's outfit from the first Devil Wears Prada.
所以那根本不是蓝色。
So that's not any blue.
不是。
No.
那是蔚蓝色。
That's cerulean cerulean blue.
好的。
Okay.
人们非常期待《穿普拉达的恶魔2》的上映。
People are very excited about Devil Wears Prada two to come out.
但在我们
But before but before we
在那之前
get to that
在我们谈那个之前,你现在已经拥有今年票房第一的电影了,因为你在《星际过客》里有一句未署名的台词。
before we before we get to that, you're you're already in the number one movie of the year right now because you have one uncredited line in project hail Mary.
是的。
Yeah.
我得说,如果你还没看过,她演得太棒了。
And I gotta say, if you haven't seen it, she nails it.
而且这真是太棒了。
And how did that it's fantastic.
很好。
Great.
那里真是一个非常精彩的小片段。
It's a really great little moment there.
这到底是怎么发生的?
How did that come about?
我不知道,因为我还没看过这部电影。
I don't know because I haven't seen the movie.
哦。
Oh.
不。
No.
哦,你一定会喜欢的。
Oh, you're gonna love it.
不,我是艾米·帕斯卡尔,她制作了许多优秀的电影,包括我参演的《小妇人》。
No, was, I, I'm, Amy Pascal is a She produced lots of wonderful movies including Little Women that I was on.
这就是为什么我,我的意思是,我认识她很久了。
That's why I, mean, I've known her for a long time.
她是那部电影的制片人。
And she's the producer of that.
她问我是否愿意出演。
Asked me if I would do it.
当时我们正在伦敦拍摄另一部电影,我就答应了。
Were working on another film in London, and I said, sure.
瑞恩·高斯林也在里面吗?
Ryan Gosling's in it?
天啊。
God.
是的。
Yeah.
那里就你们两个人。
And it's just the two of you there.
对。
Yeah.
他说,2017年你在颁奖典礼上帮他整理领带时,给他留下了深刻印象。
He said that you made quite an impression on him in 2017 when you adjusted his tie at an awards show.
瞧瞧这个。
Look at that.
女士们,找一个像瑞恩·高斯林看梅丽尔·斯特里普那样看着你的人。
Ladies, find yourself a man who looks at you the way Ryan Gosling looks at Meryl Streep.
那就是
That is
天啊。
Oh my god.
这太
It's so
甜蜜了。
sweet.
就是这样。
There you go.
我知道。
I know.
他有没有给你留下印象?
Did he did he make an impression on you?
他有。
He did.
他当时和他妈妈在一起,她没帮他整理领带,我就指给她看了。
He was with his mother, and she didn't fix his tie, and I pointed that out to her.
她很可爱。
She was lovely.
他说,她对自己的发型很紧张,但她的头发看起来比我好得多,正如你所见。
And he said, She's very nervous about her hairdo, and her hair looked way better than mine, as you can see.
所以感觉真好。
So feels good.
我告诉她,我们真的度过了一个愉快的夜晚。
And I told her, So we I just really we had a nice evening.
有时候这些事情挺奇怪的。
Sometimes those things are weird.
你知道,颁奖典礼上,你旁边坐的是你不认识的人。
You know, the award shows, you're sitting next to people you don't know.
而且我有点害羞,你信不信。
And I'm sort of shy, believe it or not.
所以,是的。
And so, yeah.
还有那些你输掉的夜晚,你知道的?
And then there are those nights that you lose, you know?
19个这样的夜晚?
19 of those 19 of those nights?
是的。
Yes.
我在计数。
I'm counting.
然后你会想,这些事情真蠢。
And then you think, these things are stupid.
为什么
Why do
我们要这么做?
we do this?
而且
And
然后就是那些你赢了的时刻,你会想,真好,我们每年都能聚一次。
then there's the nice you win, and you go, it's good that we get together every year.
只是为了庆祝艺术。
Just to celebrate the arts.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
确实如此。
It is actually.
这是行业内的人真正聚在一起、相互交流的唯一机会。
It's the only time people really in the business get get together and and mix that way.
是的。
Yeah.
人们一定以为,因为你就是梅丽尔·斯特里普,所以你认识好莱坞的每个人。
People must assume that you just know everybody in Hollywood because you're Meryl Streep.
是的。
Yeah.
我确实与许多杰出而优秀的人合作过。
Well, I have worked with amazing and wonderful and a lot of people.
是的。
Yes.
要跟上每个人的创作历程,看看每个人所制作的所有作品,这是不可能的。
And just keeping up with their oeuvre, you know, to be able to see everything that everybody's made in in It's impossible.
这是不可能的。
It's impossible.
没错。
Right.
我的意思是,有三百部电影上映,我们都被要求在提名流程开始前全部看完。
I mean, there were 300 movies released that we're all supposed to look at before the nominations process goes through.
所以绝对不可能。
So absolutely impossible.
在我的工作中,我必须和很多人谈论他们的剧集、电影、电视剧和电影。
Well, in my job, have to talk a lot of people about their shows and their movies and their TV and their movies.
我全都看了。
And I watch all of them.
而且
And
我爱每一个作品
I love every single one
都爱。
of them.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
让我们回到《穿普拉达的恶魔》,那个二十年前的原版。
Let's let's go back to The Devil Wears Prada, The OG, the original one for twenty years ago.
是的
Yeah.
当你刚开始拍这部电影时,甚至刚上映时,你有没有意识到它会在未来二十年里牢牢抓住文化潮流?
When you first were making this movie, even when it first came out, did you have any sense of just the absolute grip it would have on the cultural zeitgeist for for twenty years?
它从未被遗忘。
It's never let it go.
我的意思是,我从没想过要问:为什么没人准备好?
I mean, there's no moment in which I don't wanna say, why is no one ready?
你知道吗?
Did you know?
你有
Did you
当时有这种感觉吗?
have a sense of it at all?
没有。
No.
我们没有。
We didn't.
没有。
No.
我的意思是,那整个过程中我基本上就是在模仿迈克·尼科尔斯。
I mean, I was just basically imitating Mike Nichols that whole time.
好吧。
Okay.
想聊聊这个吗?因为大家都以为你在模仿安娜·温图尔。
Wanna talk about that because everybody thinks you're doing Anna Wintour.
明白吗?
Okay?
是的。
Yeah.
但我后来发现我们其实是在这么做。
But I found out we were doing it.
几年前我们在别的地方聊过,你说没有。
We had a conversation someplace else years ago, you said, no.
那是迈克·尼科尔斯。
It's Mike Nichols.
迈克身上有什么特质是你抓住了的?
What is it about Mike that you grabbed for that?
这是迈克·尼科尔斯和如果迈克·尼科尔斯跟克林特·伊斯特伍德生了个孩子之间的混合体。
It's it's a it's a cross between Mike Nichols and if Mike Nichols and Clint Eastwood had a baby,
那会是个老鼠和一个
it would be It a rat and a
因为他们在片场的那种掌控力,迈克会带着一种狡黠的幽默感来做。
would be that because they just the command on the set of and Mike would do it sort of with a a sly humor.
米兰达知道她说的话有点刻薄,但她也知道这其实挺搞笑的。
And Miranda has she knows that what she's saying is sort of snide, but she knows it's kind of funny too.
对。
And Yes.
展开剩余字幕(还有 207 条)
这种做事的方式让人觉得刻薄,但其实挺搞笑的,你知道吗?
That little way of doing things is people take as mean, but it's funny, you know?
我
I
我觉得这很有趣。
think it's funny.
而且
And also
整个过程中她从未提高过音量。
And never raised the whole time.
是的。
Yeah.
因为克林特从来不会提高嗓门。
Because Clint never would raise his voice.
他会指导,而人们必须前倾才能听清他在说什么。
He would direct and people had to lean forward to hear what he was saying.
哦。
Oh.
他会说,嗯,这还行。
He'd say, well, that was alright.
我觉得咱们继续吧。
I think I think let's move on.
大家都明白,他们会惊叹。
And everybody know, they'd Wow.
他经常在排练时直接开拍,是的。
He'd often shoot the rehearsal Yeah.
然后就继续前进。
And then move on.
所以他的团队就像,你知道的,屏息以待,惊叹不已。
So his crew was, like, you know, on the edge of their seats and Wow.
我的意思是,时刻准备着,全神贯注。
I mean, on on the balls of their feet.
他们都没坐下,是的。
They were no one was sitting down Yes.
除了我。
Except me.
你有没有告诉克林特那个事?
Did you ever tell Clint that that
没有。
No.
但我告诉了迈克,他非常兴奋。
But I I told Mike, and he was thrilled.
我有没有告诉过你,我唯一一次见到迈克·尼科尔斯是在你那儿?
Did I ever tell you I I that I the only time I met Mike Nichols was with you, actually.
那是在肯尼迪中心荣誉奖的现场。
It was at Kennedy the Center Honors.
那天晚上,我正在为马友友颁奖。
I was giving the award to Yo Yo Ma that night.
对。
Right.
而且你当时在那儿,要么是向迈克·尼科尔斯颁奖,要么是他向你颁奖,总归是其中之一。
And you were there presenting it to Mike Nichols, I think, or he was presenting it to you, one of those two.
还有许多名流。
And fancy people.
我经过你们的桌子时,知道你在那儿,你一把抓住我的胳膊说:‘史蒂文,迈克想见你。’
And I walked by your table, and I know you were there, and you grabbed me by the arm and said, Steven, Mike wants meet you.
当然,我根本想不到会是哪个迈克,因为迈克·尼科尔斯为什么会想见我呢?
And, of course, I couldn't imagine which Mike it was because why would Mike Nichols want to meet me?
我转过身,看见了迈克·尼科尔斯。
And I turned, there was Mike Nichols.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,首先旁边是梅丽尔·斯特里普,而她旁边就是迈克·尼科尔斯。
You know, first of all, there's Meryl Streep, but next to her is there's Mike Nichols.
是的。
Yeah.
他说了些好听的话。
And he said something nice.
是的。
Yeah.
他跟我聊了一会儿,我觉得他的语气很友善。
And he talked for a bit at me, and I think it was nice from the tone of his voice.
但他说话的时候,我一直在心里提醒自己:记住他说的话,记住他说的话,记住他说的话。
But the entire time he was talking, was going, remember what he's saying, remember what he's saying, remember what he's saying.
因为我知道我肯定记不住他说的任何话,而我确实没记住。
Because I knew I wouldn't remember a thing he said, and I don't remember
不,我一句都没记住。
No, a thing he I know.
我记不得了。
I don't remember.
他们拍了一部关于他的纪录片,问:‘他给过你最伟大的一次指导是什么?’
They made a documentary about him, they said, what was the greatest piece of direction he ever gave you?
我说我根本想不起来他说过的任何一句话。
And I said and I couldn't remember one piece of anything he said.
你知道吗?
You know?
我记得他给我讲过的关于别人的那些故事,但我记不住他说的话。
I remember stories he told me about people, but I don't remember.
有时候,他会用那种方式开启一天,就像你做独白那样,你知道的。
And sometimes he would just set up set up the the day with that kind of like you do the monologue, know.
他真是个独一无二的天才。
He just what a what a singular genius.
是的。
Yeah.
那些旧日的经历。
Those old experiences.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
那些录音,你是给莱恩·梅的。
Those recordings, you're you're for Lane May.
天啊,是的。
Oh my Yeah.
我只是很好奇。
I'm just curious.
你知道的,作为一名出色的女演员,你对一位伟大的导演有什么期待?
What as, you know, as a great actress, what do you expect from a great director?
你希望什么?
What do you want?
让我一个人待着。
To be left alone.
真的吗?
Really?
我已经记熟了我的台词。
I've I've learned my lines.
我有个主意。
I have an idea.
你会看到的。
You'll see.
不。
No.
但问题是,如果他们进来了,他们在看,然后就去剪辑了。
But but the idea that if they're coming in, they're watching and they go and cut.
你可以从他们起身的方式看出,好像有五件事,你的信心正在逐渐消失,天啊。
And you can just tell by the way they're getting up that there's like five things and your confidence is just erodes and and just Oh, wow.
甚至是你的。
Even yours.
你的也是。
Even yours.
你的。
Yours.
你可能会被削弱。
You can be undermined.
是的。
Yeah.
如果在最初的几次,这是给导演的一个小建议。
And if if on the first few, this is like a little tip to directors.
最初的几次,你就坐在那里,说,哦,太棒了。
The first few, you just sit there and you go, oh, it's fantastic.
再来一个吧。
Please, another one.
你知道吗?
You know?
把那个写下来。
Write that down.
我知道。
I know.
我打算
I'm gonna
把那个写下来。
write that down.
请再来一个。
Please, another one.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
那些负责布置、挑选演员并组合团队的人,正是化学反应发生的地方。
The the ones who who you know, setting it up and who they assemble in the cast and who they put together, that's where the chemistry happens.
如果你相信剧本,而剧本又很棒,把优秀的演员聚在一起,他们感到开心并被信任,就会自然地投入表演。
And if you trust the script and the script is great, you know, these get good actors together and they're happy and they feel trusted with the material, they play.
而表演正是你希望看到的,即使在一部剧情片中也是如此。
And play is what you want to see, even in a drama.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
那么回到现在。
So back to the present.
整个团队又聚在了一起。
The whole gang is back together.
安妮·海瑟薇、斯坦利·图奇、艾米莉·布朗特、梅丽尔·斯特里普。
Anne Hathaway, Stanley Tucci, Emily Blunt, Meryl Streep.
这部电影的故事发生在二十年后。
The movie takes place twenty years later.
我们这里有一个片段。
And we have a clip here.
你需要设置一下吗?
Do you need to set this up?
接下来要发生什么清楚吗?
Is it clear what's about to happen?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yes.
好的。
Okay.
已经过去二十年了。
It's been twenty years.
安德里亚已经变了,我不能再叫她安迪了。
And Andrea has got I can't call her Andy.
这让我受不了,安迪。
It drives me Andy.
我不能这么说。
I can't say that.
安德里亚离开后,在新闻界取得了不错的成就。
Andrea has gone off and done good work in journalism.
她曾为一家调查性新闻机构工作,嗯。
She has worked for a sort of an investigative journalistic outlet Mhmm.
一家报纸。
Of a paper.
嗯。
Mhmm.
在电影开头,所有媒体,甚至跑道,都被我们新的数字霸主围攻。
And at the beginning of of the film, all of the media out all of the even runway is under siege by our new digital overlords.
是的。
Yeah.
那是什么感觉?
What's that like?
是的。
Yeah.
所以她失业了。
And so she's out of a job.
在这个新的环境中,有些事情瓦解了,因此她需要一份新工作。
Some things disintegrate in this new atmosphere, and so she needs a new job.
一系列的境遇让她回到了《Runway》。
And series of circumstances lead her to this moment where she comes back to Runway.
我并不知道她已经被录用了。
And I was not aware that she had been hired.
明白了,好的。
Got it, alright.
伊冯?
Yvonne?
所以他提到,Runway 需要掌控 Speed Patch 事件的叙事,并恢复公信力。
So he said that we need I mean, runway needs to take control of the narrative of the Speed Patch story and and and restore credibility.
他认为,像我这样有专业背景的人会是个不错的选择。
And he thought someone with my expertise would be a good idea.
但我还以为你已经批准了,并且对此很兴奋。
And but I thought that for sure you had approved and were excited.
所以我一进来就那样,哦。
That's why I came in here all like, oh.
-阿玛莉?
-Amari?
-是的。
-Yes.
-请让艾什莉接电话。
-Get Ashley on the phone, please.
-你好。
Hi.
早上好,米兰达。
Good morning, Miranda.
是的,阿什莉。
Yes, Ashley.
犯规了。
Flag on the play.
我们今天早上不需要你,以后也不需要。
We don't need you this morning or ever.
所以收拾好你的东西,人力资源部的人会马上来找你。
So pack up your things, and HR will be in to see you shortly.
满意了吗?
Happy?
你刚让康奈尔大学的优等生丢了工作。
You just cost Cornell summa cum laude her job.
我相信她是家里第一个上大学的。
First in her family to go to college, I believe.
总之,一起来吧。
Anyway, come along.
来吧。
Come on.
会有事情发生的。
Something's gonna take.
那就是我的人生。
That was my life.
我对此感到非常高兴。
I was so glad about that.
天啊,我想做这件事。
God, I wanna do it.
这很令人兴奋。
That's exciting.
谢谢
Thank
你。
you.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
所以米兰达一如既往地温柔,很明显。
So Miranda is just as sweet as ever, clearly.
现在这是那一个。
Now here's the one.
这部剧当时是在这座城市拍摄的。
This was being shot here in the city.
狗仔队到处都是,试图弄清楚谁来了,每个人都在回来,嘉宾是谁,等等。
Paparazzi was all over the place Trying to figure out who was coming everybody was coming back, what the guest stars were, and everything.
那段时间一定有时挺紧张的。
That must have been a little bit hairy at times.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为制作方试图转移人们对这件事的注意力。
I think the production was trying to put people off the scent of that.
是的。
Yeah.
我只是很好奇。
I'm just curious.
想象一下,二十年前第一次上映时并不是这样的,对吧?
Imagine it wasn't that way the first time, twenty years ago, was it?
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
我的意思是,二十年前,它被归类为一部少女电影,但这种标签在《芭比》和《妈妈咪呀》之后就显得过时了,你知道的。
I mean, twenty years ago, it was categorized as a chick flick, and that designation has kind of not worn well, you know, after Barbie and Mamma Mia.
没错。
There you go.
还有其他一些电影完全出乎制片公司的意料,因为人们想看那些以女孩或女性为主角的故事。
And other films that completely catch the studios by surprise that people want to see them because they have girls in the center of the story, women in the center of the story.
所以我们得拼命争取我们的预算。
So they were not we we had to scrabble for our budget.
是的。
Yeah.
那确实是事实。
And and that was true.
我想我和格蕾塔聊过这件事。
I think I've talked to Greta about it.
《芭比》在这一点上也有些类似,相比他们投在其他电影上的资金。
That was true with Barbie a little bit in comparison to what they spend on other films.
这部片子,亲爱的,他们可是真金白银地砸了钱。
This one, honey, they spent the money.
嗯,是你先提起来的。
Well, you brought it up.
是你提起来的。
You brought it up.
根据规定,我必须问你关于《妈妈咪呀》的事。
Legally, am required to ask you about Mamma Mia.
我们这就说到了。
Here we are.
我基本上已经把你的所有搭档都请上过节目了。
I've had I've basically all of your co stars on the show.
我已经问过克里斯汀·巴兰斯基、兰道夫、斯特兰·斯卡斯加德,还有其他所有人,他们是否愿意拍《妈妈咪呀3》。
I've asked Christine Baranski and Randolph and Stellan Skarsgard and everybody else if they would do a Mamma Mia three.
既然你现在在这里,梅丽尔·斯特里普,你愿意拍《妈妈咪呀3》吗?
And since I I have you here, Meryl Streep, would you be into doing Mamma Mia three?
该死。
Damn.
好。
Yes.
是的。
Am.
你呢?
Do you?
该死。
Damn.
我愿意。
I do.
就在那儿。
There it is.
就在那儿。
There it is.
就是这样。
That's Yeah.
就像,你想看看这个吗?
Is like, do you wanna take a look at this?
你知道吗,我觉得科林·费尔斯自从那次穿紧身衣的时刻之后就再也没有恢复过来。
You know, I don't think Colin Firth has ever recovered from this moment in spandex.
嗯,这真的太烦人了。
Well, like, it's it's so annoying.
当皮尔斯、罗斯曼和他从试衣间出来,彼此上下打量的时候。
When when Pierce, Rosman, and he came out of the dressing rooms and looked at each other up and down.
科林说:我需要袜子。
And Colin said, I need socks.
一点尊严。
Some dignity.
一点尊严。
Some dignity.
呃。
Ugh.
梅丽尔,我不知道该怎么说。
Meryl, I don't know how to put this.
是的
Yeah.
但这是采访啊。
But this is the interview.
我们已经完成采访了。
We've had the interview.
我被豁免了。
I'm excused.
不。
No.
不。
No.
我不希望它结束。
I I don't want it to be over.
哦。
Oh.
有什么是我没有问到的,但你希望谈谈的,关于娱乐、电影或整个世界的事情吗?
Is there anything that I did not ask you that you would like touch upon having to do with the world of entertainment or movies or the world in general?
哦。
Oh.
嗯,是的,我希望《拯救美国法案》如果通过,所有改了姓氏的已婚女性都必须去登记处证明自己的身份。
Well, yes, I hope that The Save America Act, if that passes, all the married women that have changed their names are going to have to go to the registrar and prove that they are who they are.
也就是说,去你的选民登记处。
In other words, to your voting registrar.
这是我所了解的。
This is what I understand.
否则,到了十一月投票时,你可能会因为出生证明上的名字和选民名册上的名字不一致而被取消资格。
Otherwise, you get to the voting booth in November, you might be disqualified because your name doesn't on your birth certificate doesn't match your name on the voting rolls.
所以每个人都必须去办理,这真的很麻烦,因为你得跑一趟,但必须去,否则你会被拒之门外。
So everybody has to get And you and this is such a pain in the neck because you have to go, but do it because otherwise you'll be turned away.
我认为女性的声音需要被听到,尤其是当她们发声的时候。
And I think that women need to be heard, especially when they're coming.
你,梅丽尔。
You, Meryl.
《
The
《穿普拉达的恶魔2》将于5月1日在影院上映。
Devil Wears Prada two is in theaters on May 1.
梅丽尔·斯特里普,各位。
Meryl Streep, everybody.
感谢收听斯蒂芬·科尔伯特的《深夜秀播客》。
Thank you for listening to The Late Show Pod Show with Stephen Colbert.
还有一件事。
Just one more thing.
如果你想看到更多我,欢迎前往《深夜秀》的YouTube频道观看更多片段和独家内容。
If you wanna see more of me, come to the Late Show YouTube channel for more clips and exclusives.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。