The Mel Robbins Podcast - 改变人生的9个习惯:今年我正在使用的最佳专家建议 封面

改变人生的9个习惯:今年我正在使用的最佳专家建议

9 Habits That Will Change Your Life: The Best Expert Advice I’m Using This Year

本集简介

在这一集中,你将收获《梅·罗宾斯播客》中最精华的内容。 这些是今年人们热议不断的9个瞬间。 2025年,梅发布了106期播客,邀请了75位专家,分享了他们在健康、关系、心态等方面的变革性洞见。 这些内容累计带来了数千条启发。 由于你的时间宝贵,梅今天送你一份礼物: 她和团队分析了海量数据,审阅了数百小时的内容,研究了听众反馈,最终锁定了那些你收藏、反复收听、并写下感想的时刻——那些让人挺直腰板、深呼吸,低声说“哦……原来一切都解释得通了”的瞬间。 无论你是刚接触这档播客,还在纠结下一期该听哪个,还是想快速获取最具影响力的建议,这一集都为你而准备。 这9个观点,改变了你看待自己的方式、疗愈的方式、饮食的方式、爱的方式、与家人相处的方式,以及你对人生可能性的信念。 如果你准备好接受那些能重塑你思维与生活方式的洞见,就从这9个全年最受热议的瞬间开始——包括在Spotify和Apple Podcasts上全年分享量排名第一的那期节目。 这一集就是你一直在寻找的人生升级速成指南。 想了解更多这些专家的内容? 点击这里收听完整节目: 杰·谢蒂:寻找人生意义的流程:这样做,打造你想要的生活 | Apple | Spotify | YouTube 丹妮尔·贝亚德·杰克逊:不是你的问题:成年友谊为何如此艰难,以及三种让它变轻松的方法 | Apple | Spotify | YouTube 道恩·穆萨勒姆博士:妙佑医疗国际癌症医生:5种能治愈身体、饿死癌细胞、预防疾病的食品 | Apple | Spotify | YouTube 范妮莎·马林:世界顶级性治疗师教你如何获得更好的性、亲密与爱 | Apple | Spotify | YouTube 杰森·威尔逊:男孩和男性为何悄然放弃,以及他们需要听到的话 | Apple | Spotify | YouTube 斯泰西·西姆斯博士:身体重启:女性如何通过饮食与运动获得健康、减脂与能量 | Apple | Spotify | YouTube 沃达·赖特博士:永葆年轻:顶级骨科医生的经证实方案 | Apple | Spotify | YouTube 加博尔·马特博士:你为何感到人生迷失:加博尔·马特谈创伤与疗愈 | Apple | Spotify | YouTube 布莱恩·史蒂文森:这场对话将改变你的人生:这样做,找到意义与目标 | Apple | Spotify | YouTube 如需获取与本期相关的更多资源,请点击此处进入播客页面。 作为对《梅·罗宾斯播客》听众的礼物,梅特别制作了一份免费的20页工作手册,助你让2026年成为精彩的一年。这份手册基于最新研究设计,帮助你明确目标,并推动你迈出人生下一步。最棒的是?你只需不到一分钟就能获得它。立即在 melrobbins.com/bestyear 注册领取。 关注梅: 加入 Pure Genius 等待名单 订阅梅的通讯,获取实用工具、指导与灵感 获取梅的畅销书《放手理论》 在YouTube观看节目 在Instagram关注梅 《梅·罗宾斯播客》Instagram账号 梅的TikTok账号 订阅SiriusXM Podcasts+,无广告收听新节目 免责声明 由Simplecast(AdsWizz公司旗下)托管。有关我们为广告目的收集和使用个人信息的详情,请参阅 pcm.adswizz.com。

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

嘿。

Hey.

Speaker 0

我是你的朋友梅尔,欢迎收听梅尔·罗宾斯播客。

It's your friend Mel, and welcome to the Mel Robbins podcast.

Speaker 0

好的。

Okay.

Speaker 0

你想听点酷炫的吗?

You wanna hear something awesome?

Speaker 0

于是,我和我的团队回溯了今年我们发布的每一集《梅尔·罗宾斯播客》。

So my team and I went back through every single episode of the Mel Robbins podcast that we have released this year.

Speaker 0

我说的是全部106集。

I'm talking all 106 of them.

Speaker 0

我们拿起铲子,深入挖掘数据。

And we got our shovels out, and we dug into the data.

Speaker 0

我们分析了分享量、收藏量、重复播放量、评论、精选片段,以及那些爆红的瞬间。

We looked at the shares, the saves, the replays, the comments, the clips, the moments that went insanely viral.

Speaker 0

今年有九个时刻对你来说最为重要。

There are nine moments this year that mattered most to you.

Speaker 0

这些是脱颖而出的九个时刻。

These are the nine moments that stood out above everything else.

Speaker 0

这九个时刻不仅受欢迎,更在全球范围内产生了深远影响。

Nine moments that weren't just popular, they were powerful on a global scale.

Speaker 0

这九个时刻让你感到不再孤单。

These nine moments helped you feel less alone.

Speaker 0

它们帮助你实现了真正的改变。

They helped you make real change.

Speaker 0

它们帮助你疗愈。

They helped you heal.

Speaker 0

它们让你重新呼吸,让你感到充满力量。

They helped you breathe again, and they made you feel empowered.

Speaker 0

这九个时刻是你与你关心的人分享的时刻,它们是全球关注人数最多的播客的前九个高光时刻。

These nine moments are the moments you shared with the people that you care about, and these are the top nine moments from the number one most followed podcast in the world.

Speaker 0

没错。

That's right.

Speaker 0

今年,Melrobs 播客是全球关注人数最多的播客。

The Melrobs podcast is the number one most followed podcast in the world this year.

Speaker 0

从下载量和全球听众规模来看,我们是世界第三大播客。

We are the third largest podcast in the world in terms of downloads, in terms of the listener base globally.

Speaker 0

所以今天,我们要做一件很酷的事。

And so today, this is the cool thing that we're doing.

Speaker 0

我将与你们分享今年最具影响力的九个时刻。

I'm going to share with you the nine most impactful moments of the entire year.

Speaker 0

这些是你们现在必须听到的时刻,我相信其中一些会令你们惊讶,因为它们也让我感到意外。

These are the moments that you need to hear right now, and I think a few of them are gonna surprise you because they definitely surprise me.

Speaker 0

嘿。

Hey.

Speaker 0

我是你的朋友梅尔,我只是想说声谢谢。

It's your friend Mel, and I just wanna say thank you.

Speaker 0

感谢你们让梅尔·罗宾斯播客成为全球关注最多的播客。

Thank you for making the Mel Robbins podcast the most followed podcast in the entire world.

Speaker 0

作为感谢,我为你们准备了一份礼物。

And as a thank you, I have a gift for you.

Speaker 0

我想一步步引导你们,帮助你们在2026年创造人生中最出色的一年。

I want to guide you step by step through the process of creating your best year yet in 2026.

Speaker 0

怎么做?

How?

Speaker 0

很简单。

Simple.

Speaker 0

我为你们专门制作了一份免费的20页科学验证工作手册。

With a free 20 page science backed workbook that I've created just for you.

Speaker 0

这份工作手册基于最新研究设计,帮助你明确自己真正想要什么,并赋予你制定计划的能力,从而推动你迈出人生下一步。

This workbook is designed using the latest research to help you get clear about what you want and empower you to create a plan so that you can take the next step forward in your life.

Speaker 0

只需前往 melrobbins.com/bestyear 注册即可。

Just sign up at melrobbins.com/bestyear.

Speaker 0

下载很快,现在就可以使用。

It's quick to download and it's ready for you right now.

Speaker 0

作为你的朋友,我要告诉你,你值得拥有人生中最棒的一年,尤其是经历了今年的一切之后。

As your friend, I'll tell you, you deserve to have the best year of your life, especially after everything you've been through this year.

Speaker 0

就在这里。

Here it is.

Speaker 0

我愿意帮助你。

I'm offering to help you.

Speaker 0

你为什么不接受呢?

Why wouldn't you take it?

Speaker 0

立即在 melrobbins.com/bestyear 注册。

Just sign up at melrobbins.com/bestyear.

Speaker 0

嘿。

Hey.

Speaker 0

我是你的朋友梅尔,欢迎收听梅尔·罗宾斯播客。

It's your friend Mel, and welcome to the Mel Robbins Podcast.

Speaker 0

我今天非常兴奋。

I am so excited for today.

Speaker 0

很高兴你在这里。

I'm glad you're here.

Speaker 0

能和你在一起度过这段时光,我感到无比荣幸。

It's such an honor to be together and to spend this time with you.

Speaker 0

如果你是新听众,或者因为有人分享给你而来到这里,我想花一点时间,亲自欢迎你加入梅·罗宾斯播客大家庭。

If you're a new listener or you're here because someone shared this with you, just wanna take a moment and personally welcome you to the Mel Robbins Podcast family.

Speaker 0

我无法形容我对今天对话的期待有多强烈。

I cannot tell you how excited I am for today's conversation.

Speaker 0

但在我们开始回顾2025年梅·罗宾斯播客最难忘的时刻之前,我想对你说几句话。

And before you and I get started, though, on these most unforgettable moments of the Mel Robbins Podcast in 2025, I just wanna say something to you.

Speaker 0

谢谢你。

Thank you.

Speaker 0

你让这一年变得非凡。

You made this year extraordinary.

Speaker 0

我的意思是,今年真是破纪录的一年。

I mean, this was a year for the record books.

Speaker 0

无论你是从第一天就开始听我这个播客的老听众,还是最近才开始听,你选择把时间花在这里陪我,我都非常珍惜。

And whether you've been with me listening to this podcast from day one or you've just started listening recently, The fact that you chose to spend your time here with me is something I don't take lightly.

Speaker 0

如果你是新来的,我想欢迎你。

And if you're new, I wanna welcome you.

Speaker 0

很高兴你在这里。

I'm glad you're here.

Speaker 0

今年,梅尔·罗宾斯播客的社区增长得非常迅速。

The Mel Robbins podcast community has grown like crazy this year.

Speaker 0

你看,当苹果公司将我们列为全球关注人数第一的节目、全球第三大播客——也就是下载量和听众规模第三大时,我简直太开心了。

See, after Apple named us the number one most followed show in the world and the number three, I'm talking third largest podcast in the world, the third largest downloads, largest listener base, I was just so happy.

Speaker 0

我开心并不是因为排名本身,而是因为这个排名展现了一些让我充满希望的东西。

And I was happy not because of the ranking, but because the ranking demonstrates something that gives me hope.

Speaker 0

它让我感到备受鼓舞。

It makes me feel encouraged.

Speaker 0

每次你抽出时间聆听这个播客,都是在践行它简单而明确的使命——激励你创造更好的生活,并为你提供工具、资源以及接触这些世界知名专家的机会,帮助你实现这一目标。

See, every single time you find the time and you make the time to listen to this podcast that has a simple mission of inspiring you to create a better life and giving you the tools and the resources and access to these world renowned experts that are gonna help you do it.

Speaker 0

每次你抽出时间聆听或观看这个节目,都是在为你自己、你的幸福、你的家庭以及你的财务未来进行投资。

Every time you make the time to listen to this or to watch this, you're making an investment in you, in your happiness, in your family, in your financial future.

Speaker 0

我真心相信,你我之间的这些对话,让你感觉更加清晰明了。

I really do believe in my heart that the conversations that you and I are happening, they make you feel clearer.

Speaker 0

它们让你与真正重要的事物产生连接。

They connect you with what truly matters.

Speaker 0

它们让你的身体更强大,对生活更充满希望,也更自信地面对每一天的自己。

They're making you stronger in your body and more hopeful about your life and more confident in how you're showing up every day.

Speaker 0

我知道,在我们录制的每一集之后,我都会有这种感觉,因此我非常兴奋能与你分享今年的九大高光时刻。

I know I feel that way after every single episode that we record, and that's why I'm so excited to share the top nine moments from this year with you.

Speaker 0

我们发布了106集节目,超过75位全球知名专家带来了他们最出色的见解、最鼓舞人心的故事,以及最贴近生活、最具影响力的建议。

See, we released a 106 episodes, and more than 75 globally renowned experts showed up with their absolute best insights, their most inspiring story, the most relatable and impactful advice.

Speaker 0

我们审视了所有内容。

We looked at everything.

Speaker 0

我们分析了你们分享最多的剧集、反复播放的片段,以及你们在评论中争论过的观点。

We analyzed the episodes you shared the most, the clips you replayed, the ideas that you debated in the comments.

Speaker 0

哦,你们有很多强烈的见解。

Oh, you got a lot of big opinions.

Speaker 0

我非常喜欢你们这一点。

I love that about you.

Speaker 0

那些深深触动你们、让你们无法停止思考的事情。

The things that hit you so deeply, you couldn't stop thinking about them.

Speaker 0

今天,我们集结了前九名。

And today, we've assembled the top nine.

Speaker 0

我说的是最顶尖中的最顶尖。

I'm talking the best of the best.

Speaker 0

这不仅仅是一个精彩片段合集。

And this is not just a highlight reel.

Speaker 0

这将是一堂关于如何过上最好生活的大师课,因为这些深深打动你们和全球其他听众的时刻,之所以产生共鸣,是因为它们改变了你们对友谊、健康、人际关系、习惯、如何在人生中找到意义与目标、如何摆脱困境的看法。

This is going to be a masterclass in how to live your best life because these moments that resonated so deeply with you and your fellow listeners around the world, they resonated because they shifted how you think about friendship, health, relationships, habits, how to find meaning and purpose in your life, how to get unstuck.

Speaker 0

在我们进入这九个时刻之前,我想向你们介绍我为你们打造的一样东西。

And before we jump into these nine moments, I wanna tell you about something that I created for you.

Speaker 0

这是一件非常特别的东西。

It's something very special.

Speaker 0

这是我团队和我送给你们的谢意,感谢你们今年收听了播客,观看了YouTube上的播客,并且抽出时间投入学习如何创造更好的生活。

It is a thank you from my team and from me, a thank you to you because you listened to the podcast this year, because you watched the podcast on YouTube, and because you made the time and invested time in learning how to create a better life.

Speaker 0

我非常喜欢这一点。

I love that.

Speaker 0

所以我真的想送你们一份礼物。

And so I really wanted to give you something.

Speaker 0

那么,我们送你们什么呢?

So what are we giving you?

Speaker 0

我们送你们一本20页的工作手册,它将帮助你们打造人生中最棒的一年。

We're giving you a 20 page workbook that is going to help you create the best year of your life.

Speaker 0

它将引导你们完成六个问题,这些问题是我的丈夫和我每年年底都会自问的,过去二十二年来,这些问题一直指引着我们,帮助我们清晰地明确自己想要什么、现在身处何地、什么才是真正重要的,以及如何制定计划。

It walks you through the six questions that my husband and I have asked ourselves every year at the end of the year, six questions that have guided us for the last twenty two years on getting very clear about what we want, where we are right now, and the things that matter and how to create a plan.

Speaker 0

它的设计是为了帮助你理清思路。

It is designed to help you get clear.

Speaker 0

它的设计是为了帮助你了解对你真正重要的事情。

It's designed to help you get in touch with what matters to you.

Speaker 0

它的设计是为了帮助你让明年变得精彩。

It's designed to help you make next year amazing.

Speaker 0

你可以在 melrobbins.com/bestyear 找到它。

And you can find that at melrobbins.com/bestyear.

Speaker 0

那里可以下载它。

That's where you download it.

Speaker 0

欢迎与你生命中所有你关心的人分享。

Feel free to share it with all the people that you care about in your life.

Speaker 0

好了。

Alrighty.

Speaker 0

谢谢。

So thank you.

Speaker 0

现在让我们进入正题。

And now let's jump into it.

Speaker 0

让我们来看看今年的九大时刻。

Let's jump into the top nine moments of this year.

Speaker 0

其中一个特别时刻,直接跃居九大时刻之首,对你们产生了最大的影响,它来自你我都非常喜爱的一个人。

One moment in particular that shot straight to the top in terms of the top nine moments that made the biggest impact on you, it came from someone that you and I both adore.

Speaker 0

我说的正是杰·沙蒂(Jay Shetty)。

I'm talking about none other than Jay Shetty.

Speaker 0

你可能知道杰是《有目的》(On Purpose)节目的主持人,这是全球最受欢迎、最具影响力的播客之一。

Now, you may know Jay as the host of On Purpose, one of the biggest, most impactful podcasts on the planet.

Speaker 0

他还是《纽约时报》畅销书排行榜第一名的作者,同时也是Calm公司的首席目的官。

He's also a number one New York Times bestselling author and the chief purpose officer at Calm.

Speaker 0

杰曾是一名僧侣,他帮助了数百万人找到清晰与意义。

Jay's a former monk, and he is someone who has helped millions of people find clarity and meaning.

Speaker 0

事实上,有五千万人在线关注他。

In fact, 50,000,000 people follow him online.

Speaker 0

但正是这个今年在梅尔·罗宾斯播客中的时刻,超越了其他所有内容。

But here's why this particular moment on the Mel Robbins podcast this year rose above just about everything else.

Speaker 0

杰伊说了一句话,简单而真实,几乎让每个听众都能听到后心想:‘说的就是我。’

Jay said something that was so simple, so true, that you could almost hear every single person listening say, that's me.

Speaker 0

说的就是我。

That's me.

Speaker 0

因为今年,你们中的许多人经历了这样的时刻:感觉偏离了轨道、不确定,或者觉得生活向前推进,而自己却原地不动。

Because so many of you had moments this year where you just felt off track, or you felt unsure, or you felt like life was moving, but you were stuck.

Speaker 0

或者,你可能是家里现在那个撑起一切的人。

Or maybe you're the person in your family right now who's holding everything together.

Speaker 0

今年你一直在这么做,但现在你开始撑不住了。

That's what you've been doing this year, but you are starting to come undone right now.

Speaker 0

所以,如果你今年曾想过:‘天啊,我感觉卡住了。’

And so if you've thought at all this year, god, I feel stuck.

Speaker 0

我该如何摆脱这种状态?

How do I get unstuck?

Speaker 0

你并不孤单。

You're not alone.

Speaker 0

这个最初深深引起共鸣的时刻,正是这一切的核心所在。

And this first moment that resonated so deeply, that's what this is all about.

Speaker 0

杰伊在谈论什么是陷入困境。

Jay's talking about what it means to be stuck.

Speaker 0

陷入困境,意味着你明明还活在生活里,但周围的一切都在前进,而你却停滞不前,害怕自己会永远被困在这里。

See, being stuck, feeling like you're still in your life as things are moving, but you're not, feeling scared that you'll always be stuck here.

Speaker 0

这是人类一生中最具普遍性的体验之一。

This is one of the most universal experiences that you're gonna have as a human being.

Speaker 0

你们中有太多人因为我的朋友杰伊·谢蒂对这种困境的描述和重新诠释而感到极大的安慰,因此我希望你们在自己或你所爱的人感到人生停滞时,反复回到这段话中寻求力量。

And so many of you felt so much comfort from the way that my friend Jay Shetty described and reframed this experience of being stuck, that I want you to come back to this over and over and over again whenever you or somebody that you love is feeling stuck in life.

Speaker 0

所以,请听一听杰伊·谢蒂的深刻洞见。

So take a listen to Jay Shetty's brilliant insight.

Speaker 1

我想让人们记住的是,你并没有被困住,你其实正在为过去的自己哀悼。

What I'd like people to remember is that you're not stuck, you're actually grieving a past version of yourself.

Speaker 1

你的一部分其实早已死去,只是你很久以前就把它抛在了身后,但你内心仍有一部分怀念着它。

So there's a part of you that's died that actually you left behind a long time ago, but there's a part of you that still misses it.

Speaker 1

你仍然希望事情保持原样,仍然希望一切如从前那样,这种执念不断拉扯着你。

You still want things to be the same, you still want things to be that way, and that keeps pulling you back.

Speaker 1

而这恰恰阻碍了你迈出下一步。

And that's actually blocking you from making the next move.

Speaker 1

它在阻止你,因为生活曾经是这样的,或者曾经有这种感觉。

It's stopping you because life used to be this way or life used to feel this way.

Speaker 1

所以我们感到停滞,并不是因为不知道下一步该做什么,而是因为我们内心有一部分想要紧紧抓住眼前的一切。

And so we're stuck not because we don't know what to do next, we're stuck because there's a part of us that wants to hold on to what we have here.

Speaker 1

有一个美妙的禅宗教导说:阻碍你的,正是你紧握不放的东西。

There's a beautiful Zen teaching that says, what's holding you back is what you're holding on to.

Speaker 1

有一种身份、一种观念、一种思维模式、一种行为或态度,正在束缚着你。

There's an identity, an idea, a mindset, a behavior, an attitude that is keeping you held back.

Speaker 1

一旦你放下它,一旦你敞开双手、释然释放,你就会突然感到自由。

And once you let go of that, once you open and release your hands, all of a sudden you feel free.

Speaker 1

那么,是哪种身份、哪种习惯、哪种心态、哪种期望在拖累你?如果你能放下它们,你就能轻松地向前迈进?

So what identity, what habit, what mindset, what expectation are you letting yourself be held back by that if you were to let go of, you could easily move forward?

Speaker 1

如果你已经把孩子养大,而他们离开了家,你内心的一部分仍然怀念他们充满活力时的家的感觉。

If you've raised your kids and they've left the house, there's a part of you that misses what the home felt like with their energy.

Speaker 1

现在你整天都在想着房间各个角落里的回忆。

And now you spend all your day thinking about all the memories in the corners.

Speaker 1

你看着这个角落,想起了孩子成长的点点滴滴。

You look in this corner and you remember your child growing up.

Speaker 1

你看着那个角落,想起了圣诞晚餐的场景。

You look in this corner and you remember Christmas dinner.

Speaker 1

你凝视着这个地方。

You look at this place.

Speaker 1

因此,你不断让自己被一种早已不复存在的身份所包围。

So you're constantly surrounding yourself with an identity that no longer exists.

Speaker 1

所以你没有时间、精力或专注力去思考接下来该做什么,因为你的内心仍有一部分深受影响。

So you don't have the time or the energy or the presence to be able to even think about what comes next because there's a part of you that still feels affected.

Speaker 1

如果你经历了一段感情的分手,你还是会不断翻看你们去度假时的照片,不断看你们第一次约会时的照片。

If you go through a relationship breakup, you keep looking at pictures of when you went on vacation, You keep looking at the pictures of when you had your first date.

Speaker 1

你不断回顾那些记忆,也许是某件衣服,也许是家里的某个物品,你周围的一切都是如此。

You keep looking at the memories of maybe it's a clothing, piece of clothing, maybe it's an item at home, whatever you're surrounded by.

Speaker 1

所以你仍然活在仿佛还在和那个人约会的状态中。

So you're still living as if you're still dating that person.

Speaker 1

而这一切都是在执着于一个已经在生活中向前迈进的身份。

And so that's all holding on to something that is an identity that's already moved on in life.

Speaker 1

你的孩子已经向前迈进了。

Your kids have already moved on.

Speaker 1

他们上了大学,或者即将订婚。

They're at college or they're getting engaged.

Speaker 1

你的前伴侣也已经向前迈进了。

Your ex has already moved on.

Speaker 1

他们开始了新的恋情,或者独自生活。

They're in a new relationship or they're alone.

Speaker 1

所以现实已经向前走了,但你却还紧抓着那件衣服、那段记忆、那张照片,或者任何其他东西。

So reality has moved on, but you've held on to the piece of clothing, the memory, the photo, the whatever it may be.

Speaker 1

而这正是让你停滞不前的原因。

And that's what's keeping you stuck.

Speaker 1

所以我想问问大家,对你来说,那是什么?你该如何学会放手?

So my question to everyone is what is that thing for you and how do you learn to release it?

Speaker 1

这才是重点。

That's the focus.

Speaker 1

我认为我们觉得自己停滞不前,是因为不知道下一步该做什么。

I think we think we're stuck because we don't know what to do next.

Speaker 1

不,我们之所以停滞,是因为我们仍然紧抓着身后的东西。

No, we're stuck because we're still holding on to what's behind us.

Speaker 1

只要你放手,就会推动自己向前。

And as soon as you release it, you propel yourself forward.

Speaker 1

你有没有过这种感觉,曾经紧紧抓住某样东西不放?

Have you ever felt that before and you're holding on to something really tight?

Speaker 1

如果你放下了它,突然间你就感受到了动力。

If you let go of it, all of a sudden you feel momentum.

Speaker 1

动力并不是来自于知道你要去往哪里。

Momentum doesn't come from knowing where you're going.

Speaker 1

动力来自于明白我不想再待在这里了。

It comes from knowing that I don't wanna be here anymore.

Speaker 1

我认为,如果人们花一秒想想,你到底在执着于什么,阻碍了你前进?

And I think if people think about that for a second, what are you holding onto that's holding you back?

Speaker 1

你紧抓着什么,让你被困住,让你停滞不前?

What are you clinging onto that's keeping you locked in, that's keeping you stuck?

Speaker 0

让这个想法沉淀一分钟。

Just let that sit for a minute.

Speaker 0

你紧抓着什么,让你被困住,让你停滞不前?

What are you clinging onto that's keeping you locked in, that's keeping you stuck?

Speaker 0

我想重复他说的另一句话,因为这深深触动了我。

I wanna repeat something else that he said because it really struck me.

Speaker 0

杰问了你一个问题。

Jay asked you a question.

Speaker 0

他说:我的问题是,对你来说那是什么?你该如何学会放手?

He said, my question to you is what is that thing for you, and how do you learn to release it?

Speaker 0

你知道,我们觉得自己被困住,是因为不知道下一步该做什么。

You know, we think we're stuck because we don't know what to do next.

Speaker 0

天啊。

Oh my god.

Speaker 0

这句话深深触动了我。

That one hit me.

Speaker 0

太真实了。

It's so true.

Speaker 0

我一直觉得自己被困住,因为我觉得我不知道该做什么。

I've always felt stuck because I'm like, I don't know what to do.

Speaker 0

我不知道该做什么。

I don't know what to do.

Speaker 0

杰希望你认真思考一下,不。

Jay wants you to really consider, no.

Speaker 0

你感到停滞,是因为你紧抓着身后的东西。

You're stuck because you're holding on to what's behind you.

Speaker 0

一旦你放手,你就会向前推进。

And as soon as you release it, you propel yourself forward.

Speaker 0

哇。

Wow.

Speaker 0

难怪这是今年被反复观看、多次转发、半夜发给姐妹的最经典时刻之一。

I mean, no wonder that was one of the most rewatched, reshared, sent to your sister at midnight moments of the entire year.

Speaker 0

你们中有许多人写信说,情况完全一样。

So many of you wrote in saying the same thing.

Speaker 0

我以为我不知道下一步该做什么。

I thought I didn't know what to do next.

Speaker 0

但事实上,我只是害怕放下那些不再奏效的东西,或者害怕承认我生命中的某一章已经结束,而我却依然紧抓不放,期待生活依然如故。

But really, I was just scared to let go of what wasn't working, or I was scared to admit that a chapter of my life was over, and I was still holding onto it and expecting my life to feel the same.

Speaker 0

难怪这个时刻脱颖而出。

No wonder this moment rose to the top.

Speaker 0

它帮助你更清晰地看待自己的生活。

It helped you see your life with more clarity.

Speaker 0

我知道它也帮助了我。

I know it helped me too.

Speaker 0

我的意思是,事实上我们都做过这种事。

I mean, the truth is we've all done this.

Speaker 0

你做过这种事。

You've done this.

Speaker 0

我做过这种事。

I've done this.

Speaker 0

你对某些已经不再适合你的东西抓得太紧了——曾经契合的关系、不再让你充满激情的工作、过去一起玩得很开心但现在却变得乏味的朋友圈。

You hold on a little too tightly to something that you've outgrown, the relationship that used to fit, the job that doesn't light you up anymore, the friend group that you used to have so much fun with, but now it just kinda feels stale.

Speaker 0

或者你可能还紧抓着过去的自己,却不敢承认:天啊,我已经超越了过去的自己。

Or maybe you're holding on to the version of yourself, and you're afraid to admit that, my gosh, I've just moved past myself.

Speaker 0

杰伊帮助你们许多人说出了这一点。

Jay helps so many of you name that.

Speaker 0

一旦你命名了它,你就能再次向前迈进。

And once you name it, you can start moving forward again.

Speaker 0

我的意思是,那段视频简直就是一颗真相炸弹。

I mean, that clip, that was a truth bomb.

Speaker 0

但整个节目充满了类似这样的时刻。

But the entire episode was full of moments just like this.

Speaker 0

如果你还没听过,一定要把它排在下一个听。

And if you haven't listened to it yet, you have to queue this one up next.

Speaker 0

它在节目说明里。

It is in the show notes.

Speaker 0

它会与其他我们今天推荐的、包含全年九大高光时刻的剧集一起提供链接。

It'll be linked with all the episodes that we are featuring today that had the top nine moments of the entire year.

Speaker 0

而这一集你值得重新听一遍,因为人们不断回到与杰伊的这场对话,他反复在关系、人生目标等众多话题上分享了深刻的智慧。

And that one you wanna re listen to because people kept coming back to this conversation with Jay and all the wisdom that he dropped over and over on so many topics like relationships, purpose.

Speaker 0

我的意思是,你必须腾出时间去听,去感受这些真相炸弹。

I mean, you just have to carve out the time to hear it, to experience the truth bombs.

Speaker 0

我的意思是,一个接一个的精彩瞬间,简直停不下来。

I mean, it was just mic drop after mic drop after mic drop.

Speaker 0

这只是九个中的第一个。

Now, that was just the first of nine.

Speaker 0

在Jay Shetty的这段话走红后,我和我的团队注意到一件非常有趣的事。

And after that Jay Shetty moment took off, my team and I noticed something really interesting.

Speaker 0

今年你们讨论得最多的下一个话题是友谊。

The next topic that you couldn't stop talking about this year was friendship.

Speaker 0

每次我们发布关于友谊的内容——无论是失去朋友、结交朋友、超越朋友、处理朋友间的冲突、成年后如何交朋友,还是在二三十岁经历人生不同阶段时失去朋友——你们都疯狂关注。

Every single time we released anything about the topic of friendship, losing them, making them, outgrowing them, navigating conflict with friends, making friends as an adult, the loss of friends when you're in your twenties and your thirties going through different stages of life.

Speaker 0

我的意思是,你们对此简直着了迷。

I mean, you went wild for it.

Speaker 0

你想知道吗?

And you wanna know it?

Speaker 0

我懂。

I get it.

Speaker 0

因为没有什么比怀疑‘为什么别人都好像搞定了友谊,唯独我不行’更让人困惑和孤独的了。

Because nothing will make you feel more confused or more alone than wondering why does everyone else seem to have this friendship thing figured out except me?

Speaker 0

为什么别人都有一群朋友,而我没有?

Why does everybody else have a group and I don't?

Speaker 0

你可能也有过这样的经历:我知道自己需要一个群体,但我找不到这样的群体。

You you maybe have this experience where you're like, I know that I'm like a person who needs a tribe, but I can't find a tribe.

Speaker 0

我的朋友们都去哪儿了?

Where did all my friends go?

Speaker 0

我该怎么交新朋友?

And how do I make new friends?

Speaker 0

我该怎么挤出时间?

And how do I find the time?

Speaker 0

因此,当我们查看数据时——无论是你们保存的片段、分享的视频,还是留下的评论——在节目中出现的专家中,有一个声音不断脱颖而出,那就是丹妮莉·杰克逊。

And so when we looked at the data, whether that was the clips that you were saving, the ones that you shared, the comments that you left, there was one voice that kept rising to the top when it came to the experts that appeared on the show, and that voice was Danielle Jackson.

Speaker 0

丹妮尔·拜亚德·杰克逊是《为友谊而战》的畅销书作者,同时也是女性关系健康研究所的主任,该研究所致力于开展关于女性联结科学的开创性研究。

Danielle Byard Jackson is the bestselling author of Fighting for Friendship, and she is the director of the Women's Relational Health Institute, where she leads groundbreaking research on the science of female connection.

Speaker 0

现在,丹妮尔拥有非凡的天赋,能将那些看似私人的经历变得清晰明了。

Now Danielle has this unbelievable gift of taking something that feels personal.

Speaker 0

那些感觉是痛苦的。

It feels painful.

Speaker 0

生活中缺乏友谊和联结,或者朋友逐渐疏远,有时会让人感到羞耻。

Sometimes the lack of friendship and connection in your life or the fact that friends have fallen off, it can feel kinda shameful.

Speaker 0

你有没有这种感觉:是不是只有我一个人觉得交朋友这么难,尤其是随着年龄增长?

You know, you have this feeling, is it just me that feels like this friendship thing is so hard, especially the older I get?

Speaker 0

她将用一种让你恍然大悟的方式解释这一点。

She's gonna explain this in a way that will make you think, oh, wait.

Speaker 0

等等。

Wait a minute.

Speaker 0

这其实发生在我们每个人身上。

This is happening to all of us.

Speaker 0

下一个片段是今年最顶尖的九个片段之一,也是你今年听到的最令人欣慰的内容之一。

This next clip, it's one of the top nine clips of the entire year, was one of the most validating things that you heard all year long.

Speaker 0

你们告诉我们,这让人松了一口气,甚至让你们流下了眼泪。

You told us it was a relief, that it even made you cry.

Speaker 0

包括我在内的许多人说:天哪,原来如此?

So many people, including me, said, oh my gosh, learning this?

Speaker 0

它终于让我明白了我失去的那些友谊。

It finally made sense of the friendships that I've lost.

Speaker 0

它让我觉得,我并不是一个愚蠢或无法维系、建立和培养友谊的人。

It made me feel like I'm not some idiot or I'm incapable of keeping and making and nurturing friendships.

Speaker 0

如果你还没听过我们与丹妮尔的完整访谈,那你一定要去听。

And if you haven't listened to the full episode yet that we've done with Danielle, you have to.

Speaker 0

这个访谈充满了清晰的见解和更重要的是研究数据。

It is packed with the kind of clarity and research, more importantly.

Speaker 0

她提供了统计数据,为理解成年友谊的本质奠定了坚实的基础。

Like, she's got the statistics that lay the foundation and the groundwork that really help you understand the nature of adult friendship.

Speaker 0

其中一个让我震惊的统计数据是,无论男女,每七年你就会替换掉一半的朋友。

And one of the statistics that really blew my mind, and this goes for men and women, is that you will replace half of your friends every seven years.

Speaker 0

这很正常。

This is normal.

Speaker 0

这是每个人都会经历的。

This is what everybody experiences.

Speaker 0

而这仅仅是丹妮尔今年教给我们关于成人友谊的研究和框架的开端,这些内容成为了全年最有力的时刻之一。

And that was just the beginning of the research and the frameworks that Danielle taught us this year about adult friendship that made it one of the most powerful moments of the entire year.

Speaker 0

让我们来听一听丹妮尔·拜德·杰克逊在《梅尔·罗宾斯播客》中的发言。

So let's take a listen to Danielle Byard Jackson on the Mel Robbins podcast.

Speaker 0

所以,对于男性和女性来说,

So men and women,

Speaker 2

是的,有研究发现,我们每七年就会替换掉一半的朋友。

yeah, there's research that finds that we replace half of our friends every seven years.

Speaker 2

我希望这个说法能让人在面对未能维系的友谊时少一些羞耻感,因为这对我来说意味着,人生中会自然地经历一种筛选过程。

I hope that that makes people feel a little less ashamed if they have friendships that don't work out, because what that says to me is that there's this natural pruning that happens throughout your life.

Speaker 2

我也希望这能让人放下对需要结交新朋友的羞耻感。

I also hope that that has people release any shame around needing to make new friends.

Speaker 2

因为我听到有人说:‘我都42岁了,还在外面交朋友。’

Because I hear people say, I'm out here making friends at 42.

Speaker 2

我本该早就拥有所有高中时期的朋友了。

I should have had all my friends from high school.

Speaker 2

真的吗?

Really?

Speaker 2

因为我知道我高中时的一些朋友,现在和他们继续做朋友已经不合适了。

Because I know some of the friends I had in high school, it would not be appropriate for us to still be friends.

Speaker 2

这和我现在的处境或我当前的价值观已经不匹配了。

It wouldn't make sense to where I am right now or the values I have right now.

Speaker 2

如果我们每七年就会失去或舍弃一些朋友,那就意味着我们需要不断结识新的朋友。

And so if we are dropping or shedding new friends every seven years, that means we need to be picking up new ones.

Speaker 2

因为这种更替率到底是什么样子的呢?

Because what does that churn rate look like?

Speaker 2

我如何定位自己,以邀请新的友谊进入我的生活?

How am I positioning myself to invite new friendships into my life?

Speaker 2

所以我希望这能让我们明白,我们始终都需要结交新朋友。

So I hope it shows us that we will always be having to make new friends.

Speaker 2

但我们甚至还会向年轻女孩灌输这种观念。

But we even kind of promote the idea to young girls.

Speaker 2

我们甚至从小就会问她们:那是你最好的朋友吗?

We'll even ask them from a young age, is that your best friend?

Speaker 2

那是你最好的闺蜜吗?

Is that your bestie?

Speaker 2

你想要给最好的朋友买点什么吗?

Do you want something for your best friend?

Speaker 2

我们还有那些来自Claire's的项链,上面有心形图案,代表‘最好的朋友’。

And we've got the the chains with, the hearts, you know, from Claire's that's like best friend.

Speaker 2

因此,从一开始,我们就被训练去识别那个人是谁。

So from the very beginning, being trained to identify who that one person is.

Speaker 2

我也听说过,关系是女性的主要资源。

And I've also heard it said that, you know, relationships are a woman's primary resource.

Speaker 2

我不禁想,在那个年龄段,社交货币是不是就是你有多少朋友?

And I wonder if it's kinda like the social currency, especially at that age is how many friends do you have?

Speaker 2

我们看到那个朋友很多的女孩,我会对她的身份做出什么样的判断呢?

And we see the girl with lots of friends and what do I, you know, what determinations do I begin to make about her?

Speaker 2

她一定很讨人喜欢,很酷。

She must be likable and cool.

Speaker 2

你知道,朋友多的女孩,尤其是如果你有一个最好的朋友,因为这意味着你很重要。

You know, so the girl who's got a lot of friends, but especially if you have a bestie, because that means you matter.

Speaker 2

这是你的同盟。

This is your alliance.

Speaker 2

你有一个人认为你很重要。

You have somebody who sees you as important.

Speaker 2

所以这种最好的朋友现象,我确实看到它在

And so that best friend phenomenon, I definitely see emerge at

Speaker 0

那个阶段。

that stage.

Speaker 0

你会对正在听你说话的人说什么呢?他们可能经历过没有最好的朋友,或者感觉自己不属于一个良好的朋友群体,或者他们正在关心的人正经历着这种情况。

What would you say to the person who's listening to you right now who either experienced not having a best friend or not feeling like they were part of a good friend group, or they're seeing somebody that they care about experiencing it right now.

Speaker 2

你并不孤单。

You are not alone.

Speaker 2

有一些研究发现,百分之四十的成年人没有最好的朋友。

There's some research that finds that forty percent of adults don't have a best friend.

Speaker 2

所以有很多人可能在他们生命的这个特定阶段没有这样的朋友。

So there's a lot of people out here who don't have that maybe in this particular season of their life.

Speaker 2

没有这样一个人,并不意味着你就不重要、不值得或不可爱。

It doesn't make you any less important or worthy or lovable to not have that one person.

Speaker 2

如果你没有,问问自己,是否可以从群体中获得你所需要的一切,而不是依赖某一个人。

And if you don't, ask yourself if you can get all the things you need from the collective rather than the singular.

Speaker 2

我认为,那种认为一个人能为你提供多种需求的想法是一种浪漫的幻想。

I think it's a romantic notion, this idea of the one person who offers you multiple things.

Speaker 2

她是你的妈妈、朋友,也是你喝鸡尾酒的伙伴。

She's your mom, friend, your happy hour buddy.

Speaker 2

当一个人能满足所有这些需求时,这真的很棒。

It's very cool when that one person satisfies all those things.

Speaker 2

但在你找到那个人之前,你能从群体中、从多个他人身上获得这些吗?

But until maybe you find that person, can you find that from the collective, from multiple people?

Speaker 2

你正在获得欢笑。

You're getting laughter.

Speaker 2

你正在获得成长的机会。

You're getting growth opportunities.

Speaker 2

你正在分享资源。

You're sharing resources.

Speaker 2

你从这个社群中获得了这些吗?

Are you getting that from the village?

Speaker 2

因为也许现在,拥有多个能满足不同需求的人,比找到一个能满足所有需求的人更重要。

Because maybe right now that's more important than having the one person who satisfies all the things.

Speaker 2

所以我只是希望那位女士知道,你并不孤单。

And so I I just need that woman to know you are not alone.

Speaker 2

有太多人和你处境相同,要抵制那种内化情绪、怀疑自己是不是哪里出了问题的冲动,因为你现在还没有那样的关系。

There are so many people who are in the same boat, and to resist the urge to internalize that and to wonder what's wrong with you because you don't have that right now.

Speaker 0

每次听丹妮尔说话,我都感觉自己的呼吸放松了。

Every time I listen to Danielle, I just feel myself exhale.

Speaker 0

你不是吗?

Don't you?

Speaker 0

我的意思是,这就是为什么这成为全年九大高光时刻之一。

I mean, that's why this was one of the top nine moments of the entire year.

Speaker 0

因为如果你曾经环顾四周,心想:只有我这样吗?

Because if you've ever looked around and thought, is it just me?

Speaker 0

我是唯一一个成年后没有亲密朋友圈的失败者吗?

Am I the only adult who's a loser who doesn't have a tight friend group?

Speaker 0

丹妮尔通过研究证明,你并不孤单,远非如此。

Danielle proved through research that you're not alone, not even close.

Speaker 0

这是大多数人的感受。

This is what the majority of people are feeling.

Speaker 0

事实上,我想回顾一些深深触动我、改变我的事情,我知道这些也改变了你,因为你一直在写信和评论提到它们。

In fact, I wanna reflect back a few things that really struck me and changed me, and I know it changed you too because you kept writing in about it and commenting about it.

Speaker 0

这也正是即使对我而言,重新聆听这些时刻也如此有力的原因。

And it's also why relistening to these moments is so powerful even for me.

Speaker 0

和你一起聆听这段话时,我获得了全新的洞察,接下来我要与你分享。

In listening to that with you, I just got a whole new insight that I'm about to share with you.

Speaker 0

因此,让我回顾一下我认为从这段话中值得汲取的几点。

And so let me reflect back a couple things that really I think are important to take away from that.

Speaker 0

第一,无论男女,每七年你都会经历一次这样的阶段,她称之为自然的修剪或脱落,你会失去多达一半的朋友,而这很正常。

That number one, for men and women, that every seven years, you're gonna go through this, she called it a natural pruning or shedding, and you're gonna lose up to half your friends, and that's normal.

Speaker 0

这表明你正在成长和变化,你身边的人也是如此。

It's a sign that you're growing and changing, and so are the people in your life.

Speaker 0

这是一件美好的事。

And that's a beautiful thing.

Speaker 0

但你必须诚实地面对自己,意识到如果有一半的朋友会自然地进入或离开你的生活,你就必须主动去结识新朋友、建立新友谊,为自己的生活增添新的人际关系。

But you have to be honest with yourself and wake up to the fact that if half are gonna naturally come in and out of your life, you gotta be proactive about finding new friends, making new friends, and adding new friends to your life.

Speaker 0

这是一个非常美好的洞见,因为它并不让事情变得个人化。

It's such a beautiful insight because it doesn't make it personal.

Speaker 0

它只是让你把这件事当作一个需要认真对待的优先事项。

It just makes it a priority for you to take this serious.

Speaker 0

另一个让我深受触动的是,有百分之四十的人表示他们没有一个最好的朋友。

The other thing that really struck me is that forty percent of people say they don't have a best friend.

Speaker 0

现在,在重新聆听这段话时,我想分享一个我第一次从这个时刻中获得的全新领悟。

Now in relistening to that, I wanna share something that I just got out of that moment for the very first time.

Speaker 0

当时她谈到,如果你没有那个唯一的人,这并不意味着你就不重要,而我们一直被灌输一种浪漫的观念,认为你应该从一个人身上获得一切,并且能够在人际关系的集合中获得充分的满足。

It was a moment where she was talking about how if you don't have that singular person, it doesn't make you less important, and that we have been led to believe this romantic notion that you should be able to get everything from just one person, and that there's this ability to be very satisfied in the collective.

Speaker 0

而我刚刚意识到的是,在我这个人生阶段,我已经57岁了,我从友谊的集体性中获得的更多。

And here's what I just realized, that at this stage of my life, I'm 57, I get more from the collective nature of friendship.

Speaker 0

拥有一个死党、死党、死党,可能会给你带来巨大压力,让你总得及时回应。

Having a bestie, bestie, bestie, it can put a lot of pressure on you to always respond.

Speaker 0

这会给那个人带来很大压力,要成为一切,而我发现,将友谊视为一种集体而非单一关系,这种观念令人深受启发。

It can put a lot of pressure on that person to be everything, and I find it really powerful to relax into this notion of friendship as a collective versus a singular.

Speaker 0

我之所以分享这一点,是因为当我再次聆听她讲述这个时刻时,我突然醒悟了,而我一直在和你一起聆听。

And I'm just sharing that because it really dawned on me as I listened to her share this moment again as I've been listening just alongside with you.

Speaker 0

这就是我为什么喜欢做这种精选集,因为即使你第一次听到这个节目时已经听过,我依然能从这些时刻中获得新的感悟,就像你一样。

That's why I love doing this best of episode because I get something new out of these moments just like you are even if you heard it when we released the episode for the first time.

Speaker 0

所以我很高兴你在这里,因为丹妮莉丝刚刚给了你和我一个许可:不要把友谊的变化当作个人问题,不要把它当成对你价值的审判,也不要假设别人都有一份你从未收到的友谊秘密手册。

So I'm so glad that you're here because what Danielle just gave you and me is permission to stop taking friendship changes personally, to stop making it a referendum on your worth, to stop assuming everyone else has got some secret friendship manual that you never received.

Speaker 0

事实是,你的生活会变化,这意味着你的友谊也会随之改变。

The truth is your life changes, and that means your friendships will change with it.

Speaker 0

这就是成长。

That's growth.

Speaker 0

如果你在与最好的朋友的关系中感到压力,也许可以尝试融入更广泛的社交圈。

And if you're feeling this strain on your relationship with your bestie, maybe lean into the collective.

Speaker 0

也许你的最好的朋友正在经历一些事情。

Maybe your bestie's going through something.

Speaker 0

也许你正处在人生中非常忙碌的阶段,那就别给自己太大压力,这样反而能为友谊的持续成长,以及你与他人建立关系留出空间。

Maybe you're going through a really busy part of your life, and just take the pressure off because that's gonna give space for the friendship to both continue to grow and for you to grow into relationships with other people.

Speaker 0

我真的很喜欢这一点。

I just love this.

Speaker 0

而这一点引起了你们许多人的共鸣:如果友谊自然地发生变化,那就意味着你并没有落后。

And here's the part that resonated with so many of you, that if friendships naturally shift, that means you're not behind.

Speaker 0

你并不是从头再来。

You're not starting over.

Speaker 0

你只是在过自己的生活,随着你的转变和成长,你现在正在为那些契合你当下人生阶段的人腾出空间。

You're simply living your life, and as you shift and change, now you're making room for the people who fit into the chapter that you're in right now.

Speaker 0

用这种方式看待它,真是美好。

What a beautiful way to think about it.

Speaker 0

现在我明白为什么这一点会引起共鸣了。

Now I know why this resonated.

Speaker 0

因为它道出了我们所有人正在经历的真相。

It resonated because it's the truth of what we're all experiencing.

Speaker 0

而且我知道,这段话之所以引起共鸣,是因为它是今年分享次数最多的剧集之一,也是今年苹果平台上最受欢迎的剧集之一。

And it also resonated, I know, because it was one of the most shared episodes of the entire year and one of the most popular episodes on Apple of this entire year.

Speaker 0

如果你还没有听过整个对话,请一定要去听。

And if you haven't listened to the entire conversation yet, please do.

Speaker 0

如果你还没有把这段内容分享给生活中的人——你的朋友,那些在友谊中感到困扰的人,请花一点时间分享一下,这能减轻你的压力。

If you haven't shared this with people in your life, your friends, people that are struggling with friendship, please take a moment and share it because it will take the pressure off your shoulders.

Speaker 0

它也能减轻你生活中那些感到孤独的人的压力,因为他们还没找到志同道合的人,或者正经历一个不断失去朋友的阶段,又或者正处于新的人生转折期,需要结交新朋友。

It'll take the pressure off the shoulders of the people in your life that are feeling lonely because they haven't found their people or they're going through that season where they're shedding a lot of people or they're in a new transition and they're having to make new friends.

Speaker 0

这段对话将用每个人都需要的清晰感,取代那种不确定性。

And this conversation will replace that uncertainty with the kind of clarity that every one of us needs.

Speaker 0

好了。

Alright.

Speaker 0

现在我们换个话题,转向一个数据不断提醒我们的重要方向:叮,叮,叮。

Now let's switch gears, and let's turn in a direction that the data was like, ding, ding, ding.

Speaker 0

每个人都非常关心这个问题。

Everybody cares a lot about this.

Speaker 0

我们在谈论什么?

What are we talking about?

Speaker 0

我们在谈论健康,你的长期健康。

We're talking about health, your long term health.

Speaker 0

今年你很关心自己的健康。

You cared about your health this year.

Speaker 0

我为你感到骄傲。

I'm so proud of you.

Speaker 0

当数据显示你对那些提升生活质量的话题感兴趣时,我特别开心。

I love it when the data shows that you are interested in topics that extend the quality of your life.

Speaker 0

当我们查看数据时,某个节目的表现让我们震惊。

And when we pulled the numbers, we were stunned on a particular episode.

Speaker 0

这是我们与唐·穆萨勒姆医生合作的一期节目,它不仅表现良好。

It was an episode that we did with doctor Don Moussalem, and it didn't just do well.

Speaker 0

它像火箭一样迅速蹿红。

It took off like a rocket ship.

展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
Speaker 0

几乎所有听这个节目的人都一直听到最后一分钟,因为它实在太好了。

Almost all of you who listened listened to the entire episode until the very last minute because it was just that good.

Speaker 0

你们全神贯注地听着莫萨勒姆医生的每一句话,她分享的每一项研究,以及她反复强调的核心要点——这些她也都会告诉她的病人。

You hung on doctor Moose Salem's every word, all the research she was dropping, and the takeaway, takeaway, takeaway, takeaway of what she was telling you, she tells her patients.

Speaker 0

让我告诉你们这个节目的受欢迎程度,以及你们即将听到的建议,还有我即将播放的这段内容。

Let me tell you about the popularity of this episode and the advice that you're about to hear and the moment I'm about to play for you.

Speaker 0

这个节目只是一个半月前发布的。

This episode was only released a month ago.

Speaker 0

它已经成为我发布过的增长最快的节目之一。

It's already one of the fastest growing episodes I've ever released.

Speaker 0

你们纷纷留言说:‘梅尔,我把这个分享给了所有我爱的人。’你们即将听到的这段片段在几乎瞬间就获得了数百万次下载和收听。

You've written in saying things like, Mel, I sent this to everyone I love, and the clip that you are about to hear hit millions of downloads, millions of listens almost immediately.

Speaker 0

而且,我明白。

And look, I get it.

Speaker 0

当这个节目登上榜首时,我并不感到意外。

I was not surprised when this episode hit the top.

Speaker 0

我对于仅一个月内积累的数据和数字感到惊讶。

I was surprised by the numbers and the data that accumulated in just one month.

Speaker 0

因为当莫萨勒姆医生

Because when Doctor.

Speaker 0

说话时,她能让癌症和疾病这样可怕的事情变得清晰、平静,让你意识到自己其实更能掌控它们。

Musalem talks, she makes something as terrifying as cancer and disease feel clearer, calmer, and more in your control than you realize.

Speaker 0

让我告诉你关于莫萨勒姆医生

Let me tell you about Doctor.

Speaker 0

唐·莫萨勒姆。

Dawn Musalem.

Speaker 0

她是一位获得双认证的梅奥诊所癌症医生,也是生活方式医学领域的先驱。

She is a double board certified Mayo Clinic cancer doctor and a pioneering lifestyle medicine expert.

Speaker 0

她还是一位四期癌症幸存者,专门帮助人们通过传统医学和生活方式预防和对抗疾病。

She is also a stage four cancer survivor who specializes in helping people prevent and fight disease through both traditional medicine and lifestyle.

Speaker 0

她即将给出的建议迅速走红,因为在这个时刻,她正在详细解析你和你的亲人需要食用的具体食物。

The advice she is about to give you went viral instantly because in this moment, she's breaking down the specific foods that you and your loved ones need to eat.

Speaker 0

为什么?

Why?

Speaker 0

因为它们能对抗癌症。

Because they fight cancer.

Speaker 0

这些是她在患者确诊癌症时建议他们食用的五种特定食物。

These are the five specific foods that she tells her patients to eat when they have a cancer diagnosis.

Speaker 0

这些是穆萨勒姆医生在自己确诊癌症时食用并重点关注的五种特定食物。

These are the five specific foods that doctor Musalem ate and focused on when she got her cancer diagnosis.

Speaker 0

这太令人信服了。

This was so compelling.

Speaker 0

这非常具体实用。

It's so tactical.

Speaker 0

研究结果简直难以置信。

The research is so unbelievable.

Speaker 0

仅在Instagram上,就有四百五十万人观看了这段内容。

There were four and a half million of you who watched it on Instagram alone.

Speaker 0

以下是道恩·穆萨勒姆医生描述的五种对抗癌症的食物,以及解释它们如何发挥作用的研究。

So here is doctor Dawn Musalem describing the five foods that fight cancer and the research that explains how they do it.

Speaker 3

关于浆果的研究令人振奋,无论是对乳腺癌的预防还是乳腺癌幸存者的康复都有重要意义。

So there's research with berries that's so exciting, both for breast cancer prevention as well as breast cancer survivorship.

Speaker 3

你不敢相信这一点。

You won't believe this.

Speaker 3

每周食用两份,就能降低乳腺癌的风险。

For every two servings a week, it can reduce the risk of breast cancer.

Speaker 3

对于乳腺癌幸存者而言,还能将死于乳腺癌的风险降低百分之二十五。

And for breast cancer survivors, it can reduce the risk of dying from breast cancer by twenty five percent.

Speaker 3

这些数据来自护士健康研究。

This is in the Nurses Health Study.

Speaker 3

太棒的数据了。

Such cool data.

Speaker 3

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 3

所以,巴里,你猜怎么着?

So, Barry, guess what?

Speaker 3

这些紫色红薯,我们能聊聊它们吗?

These purple sweet potatoes, can we talk about those?

Speaker 0

可以。

Yes.

Speaker 0

那我们来谈谈紫色红薯吧。

So let's talk about the purple sweet potatoes.

Speaker 0

医生。

Doctor.

Speaker 0

穆萨勒姆医生,为什么紫色红薯能预防癌症?

Musalem, why do purple sweet potatoes prevent cancer?

Speaker 0

里面有

There's a

Speaker 3

这些紫色红薯中的花青素含量比那些浆果高出150%。

150% more anthocyanins in these purple sweet potatoes than there are in those berries.

Speaker 3

告诉我关于

Tell me about the

Speaker 0

花青素这个词。

word anthocyanin.

Speaker 0

它在你的身体里起什么作用,能帮助预防癌症、治愈疾病并让你长寿?

What does it do in your body that helps prevent cancer and cure disease and have you live a longer life?

Speaker 0

所以花青素,像我们在这里的蔬菜和水果中看到的许多其他植物营养素一样,

So anthocyanins, like many of

Speaker 3

这些其他植物营养素在我们这里的蔬菜和水果中,有机会进入我们的身体。

these other phytonutrients we see in these vegetables and fruits that we have here, they have the opportunity to come into our body.

Speaker 3

我们体内存在一些会被激活的肿瘤基因,也存在一些可以被关闭的肿瘤基因。

And what we have is we have tumors, genes that will be turned on, and we have tumor genes that can be turned off.

Speaker 3

它们就是通过这种方式作用于癌症的。

That's how they function with the cancer.

Speaker 3

这些不同的分子可以帮助关闭癌症,使其不太可能发生增殖,甚至可以激活被称为肿瘤抑制基因的物质。

And these different molecules can help to either make cancer turn off so that it's not likely to have this proliferation, or they can even turn on things called tumor suppressor genes.

Speaker 3

这些肿瘤抑制基因有助于抑制癌症的发展。

These tumor suppressor genes help to be the brakes on any cancer.

Speaker 0

为什么花椰菜、卷心菜、西兰花等蔬菜能预防或治愈癌症?

Why do vegetables like cauliflower, brussels sprouts, broccoli, why do these prevent or cure cancer?

Speaker 0

这些是

These are some

Speaker 3

在预防乳腺癌方面最强大的蔬菜之一,其中还有很多有趣的事实。

of the most powerful vegetables when it comes to breast cancer, and there's so many fun facts with it.

Speaker 3

如果我们看看花椰菜和西兰花,这些都是非常优质的十字花科蔬菜。

So if we look at this cauliflower and broccoli, these are beautiful cruciferous vegetables.

Speaker 3

当我准备烹饪这些蔬菜时,我可能会在烹饪前先吃几口。

And maybe when I'm ready to cook these, I'll chomp on a few of these before I cook it.

Speaker 3

你知道为什么吗?

And you know why?

Speaker 3

为什么?

Why?

Speaker 3

因为当它们生吃时,其中含有一种叫做硫苷酶的酶。

Because when they're raw, there's an enzyme in them called murosonase.

Speaker 3

好的。

Okay.

Speaker 3

硫苷酶?

Murosonase?

Speaker 3

硫苷酶。

Murosonase.

Speaker 3

好的。

Okay.

Speaker 3

这种酶在帮助人体更好地吸收西兰花、花椰菜、卷心菜、芝麻菜中的植物营养素方面非常神奇。

And that enzyme is really magical for trying to absorb the phytonutrients that are in the broccoli, the cauliflower, the brussels sprouts, the arugula better and more effectively.

Speaker 3

因此,在预防乳腺癌方面,它有助于将雌激素转化为增殖性较低的形式。

So when it comes to breast cancer, it helps to make estrogen into a less proliferative form.

Speaker 0

转化为更具增殖性的意思?

Into a more proliferative mean?

Speaker 0

你知道,当

You know, when

Speaker 3

当我们想到乳腺组织时,我们会意识到乳腺组织本身可能处于增殖状态,细胞会更多地生长。

we think of the breast tissue, we think of the fact that the breast tissue itself can be in a proliferative state where cells can grow more.

Speaker 0

明白了。

Got it.

Speaker 3

西兰花的作用是将我们体内的雌激素转化为一种不会引发这种增殖的雌激素形式。

And what the broccoli can do is it can transition the estrogen actually in our body to a form of estrogen that doesn't cause that proliferation.

Speaker 3

增殖就是生长。

Proliferation is growth.

Speaker 3

所以你可以想象,如果有什么东西在促进生长,那可不是好事。

So you can imagine if something's up regulating growth, that's not a good thing.

Speaker 3

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 3

我们希望有东西能关闭这种生长,从而保持其平衡。

We want things that try to turn off that growth, and it keeps that in check.

Speaker 3

它就像解毒的大师。

It was like a master at detoxification.

Speaker 3

让我们谈谈

Let's talk

Speaker 0

关于豆类以及它们为何能预防癌症。

about beans and why do they prevent cancer.

Speaker 0

这是一种惊人的植物蛋白。

This is an amazing plant protein.

Speaker 0

但当你想到

But when you think

Speaker 3

植物蛋白时,你获得的不仅仅是蛋白质。

about plant protein, you're not just getting protein.

Speaker 3

你还会获得纤维。

You're getting fiber.

Speaker 3

而纤维显然存在于所有这些植物性食物中。

And fiber is obviously in all of these plant foods.

Speaker 3

你只能从植物中获取纤维。

You only get fiber from plants.

Speaker 3

我们之前进行过一项所谓的伞状综述。

There was just something we call an umbrella review.

Speaker 3

这项研究涵盖了1700万人年。

Seventeen million person years in the study.

Speaker 3

它向我们展示了存在一级证据。

And what it showed us is that there's class one evidence.

Speaker 3

这是医学中最高质量的证据,表明纤维有助于降低因任何原因死亡的风险,包括因心脏病死亡。

This is like the highest quality evidence we have in medicine that fiber can help to reduce dying from any cause, dying from heart disease.

Speaker 3

在这一级证据中,它还能降低患胰腺癌死亡的风险。

It can also reduce the risk of dying from pancreas cancer in this class one evidence.

Speaker 3

什么?

What?

Speaker 3

这真的令人兴奋。

It's really exciting.

Speaker 3

另一项研究,一项刚刚发表的数据综述表明,纤维有助于降低风险

There was another study, another review of the data that was just published that showed that fiber can help to reduce the risk

Speaker 0

癌症风险降低百分之二十二。

of cancer by twenty two percent.

Speaker 0

为什么毛豆能预防癌症?

Why does edamame prevent cancer?

Speaker 3

我们能摄入的东西中,极少有能降低乳腺癌患者死亡风险的,而毛豆就是其中之一。

There are very few things we can consume that, god forbid, you ever got breast cancer would reduce your risk of dying, and edamame are one of those.

Speaker 3

你最应该食用毛豆的时期,是当你还是个小女孩的时候。

And one of the most influential times you have that edamame is when you're a young girl.

Speaker 3

如果你是个小男孩,毛豆对他的前列腺也有很强的保护作用。

And if you're a young boy, it's gonna be very protective for his prostate too.

Speaker 3

因此我们知道,大豆也有助于降低前列腺癌的风险。

So we know that soy is also good to reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

Speaker 3

甚至有一些研究指出,它还能降低肺癌风险,并且对肠道微生物组非常有益。

There's even some research that says it reduces the risk of lung cancer, and it's amazing for the gut microbiome.

Speaker 3

但让我谈谈乳腺癌,因为许多乳腺癌患者会避免食用大豆。

But let me talk about breast cancer because a lot of women with breast cancer avoid soy.

Speaker 3

尽管我们知道这些数据显示大豆具有保护作用,她们仍会避免食用大豆。

Even though that we know this data that it looks protective, they avoid soy.

Speaker 3

美国癌症协会2022年发布的营养与运动指南更新中,用三段文字专门讨论了大豆对乳腺癌幸存者的安全性。

Well, the American Cancer Society's 2022 data on nutrition and exercise update dedicated three paragraphs to the safety of soy and breast cancer survivors.

Speaker 3

它不仅证明了安全性。

And it didn't just show safety.

Speaker 3

在这项出色的荟萃分析中,数据显示乳腺癌复发的风险降低了25%。

In this beautiful meta analysis, it showed that there was a 25 reduction in breast cancer coming back.

Speaker 3

我们来谈谈猕猴桃。

Let's talk about kiwi.

Speaker 3

这非常酷。

This is super cool.

Speaker 3

这真正深入到了细胞层面。

So this really gets, like, on the cellular level.

Speaker 3

在DNA层面,它可以减少氧化应激。

So at the level of DNA, it can reduce oxidative stress.

Speaker 3

氧化应激来源于我们生活的方方面面,从简单地呼吸环境中的氧气,到生活中遇到的各种压力源,好吧。

So oxidative stress is what comes from us from everything as simple as breathing oxygen from the environment to having any stressors in life Okay.

Speaker 3

以及仅仅是活着。

And just really living.

Speaker 3

好吧。

Okay.

Speaker 3

我们会积累这种氧化损伤。

We get this oxidative damage that builds up.

Speaker 3

某些食物甚至也会引发这种氧化反应。

Certain foods can even kinda cause this trigger as well.

Speaker 3

但这些神奇的小水果能够进入体内,帮助关闭这种氧化应激。

But what these little magical fruits do is they go in and they help to turn off that oxidative stress.

Speaker 0

它们前来救援。

They come to the rescue.

Speaker 0

我的意思是,你不觉得她太棒了吗?

I I mean, don't you just love her?

Speaker 0

如果你是第一次接触到道恩·穆萨勒姆医生的神奇之处,你一定要听完整期节目,因为她真的——你知道吗,当我听她说话时,我几乎能想象到什么?

If this is the first time you're experiencing the magic of doctor Dawn Musalem, you have got to listen to the entire episode because she just you know you know what I almost imagine when I'm when I'm when I'm listening to her?

Speaker 0

我想象自己躺在医院里,她走了进来,你看到她穿着一件斗篷。

I'm imagining being a patient in a hospital, and in she walks, and you could see her wearing a cape.

Speaker 0

我喜欢她说的这个词,她谈论的是科学。

I love the word she she's talking about science.

Speaker 0

太酷了。

Super cool.

Speaker 0

漂亮的荟萃分析。

Beautiful meta analysis.

Speaker 0

趣味小知识。

Fun facts.

Speaker 0

肿瘤基因的关闭——我的意思是,她有一种能力,能把一个令人恐惧的话题——癌症——变得生动起来。

Tumor tumor genes turning I mean, it's just like she has this ability to bring something to the conversation about a topic that's terrifying, cancer.

Speaker 0

当你听她说话时,你会感到充满希望。

And as you listen to her, you feel hopeful.

Speaker 0

你会获得清晰的认知。

You have clarity.

Speaker 0

你会相信这些科学理论。

You you believe the science.

Speaker 0

她对你的身体如何自愈、以及你可以食用的这些食物如此热情,我的意思是,这些都是她的话。

She's so enthusiastic about how your body can heal and these things that you can eat that I mean, these are her words.

Speaker 0

肿瘤基因,关闭。

Tumor genes, turn off.

Speaker 0

我,我的意思是,我只是想到光营养素。

I I I mean, I just I just photonutrients.

Speaker 0

我非常兴奋,因为你拥有这一集作为资源。

I I I'm so excited by the fact that you have this episode as a resource.

Speaker 0

我为你能听到这位世界知名的梅奥诊所癌症医生的分享而感到兴奋,她是一位四期乳腺癌幸存者,正在与你分享这些内容。

I'm excited that you have a world renowned Mayo Clinic cancer doctor who's a stage four breast cancer survivor who is sharing this with you.

Speaker 0

因为癌症是那种我们一直避而不谈的话题。

Because cancer is one of those topics that we've tiptoe around.

Speaker 0

我知道为什么。

And I know why.

Speaker 0

它让人感觉很沉重。

It feels big.

Speaker 0

它很沉重。

It's heavy.

Speaker 0

它很可怕。

It's scary.

Speaker 0

它超出了你的控制。

It's out of your control.

Speaker 0

你怀疑自己的身体是否能应对它。

You doubt whether or not your body can manage it.

Speaker 0

但穆萨勒姆医生,她并不是带着恐惧跟你交谈。

But doctor Musalem, she doesn't speak to you from fear.

Speaker 0

她以力量、亲身经历和科学与你对话。

She speaks to you from power, from lived experience, and from science.

Speaker 0

她对这项科学充满热情。

Science that she is so excited about.

Speaker 0

正是这一点让这个时刻爆发了。

And that's what made this moment explode.

Speaker 0

医生。

Doctor.

Speaker 0

穆萨勒姆医生用她的亲身经历证明,你的身体渴望康复,并且知道如何康复。

Musalem is living proof that your body wants to heal and it knows how to heal.

Speaker 0

她为你提供了具体明确的要点,并以卓越的研究成果证明,你确实可以采取一些行动。

And she gave you the very specific takeaways backed by extraordinary research to prove to you that there are things that you can do.

Speaker 0

她提醒你,你的未来并非被动的。

She's reminding you that your future, it's not passive.

Speaker 0

这是你的责任。

It's your responsibility.

Speaker 0

她告诉你,你的选择很重要。

She's telling you your choices matter.

Speaker 0

你的习惯很重要。

Your habits matter.

Speaker 0

你吃的食物,很重要。

The food you eat, it matters.

Speaker 0

你很重要。

You matter.

Speaker 0

这就是为什么这一集能取得如此大的反响。

That's why this episode took off the way that it did.

Speaker 0

它并没有吓到你。

It didn't scare you.

Speaker 0

它赋予了你力量。

It empowered you.

Speaker 0

它让你变得更聪明。

It made you smarter.

Speaker 0

现在,与唐·穆萨勒姆医生的这一集取得成功并不让我惊讶,因为你非常关心自己的健康。

Now the success of the episode with doctor Don Musalem didn't surprise me because you deeply care about your health.

Speaker 0

这正是你收听的原因之一。

It's one of the reasons why you listen.

Speaker 0

但整个梅尔·罗宾斯播客年度最热门的下一个时刻却令人震惊。

But the next top moment of the entire year of the Mel Robbins podcast was shocking.

Speaker 0

我完全没有料到这一点。

I did not expect this.

Speaker 0

团队也没料到这一点。

The team didn't expect this.

Speaker 0

这个接下来的时刻让我感到震惊。

I am startled by this next moment.

Speaker 0

所以,我们接下来要这么做。

And so here's what we're gonna do.

Speaker 0

我们要暂停一下,因为我想给我们出色的赞助商一个展示的机会,让他们说几句话,正是因为他们的支持,我们才能免费为你带来梅尔·罗宾斯播客。

We're gonna hit the pause button because I wanna give our amazing sponsors a chance to shine and to share a few words because they're the reasons that we can bring you the Mel Robbins podcast for free.

Speaker 0

我也想给你们一个机会,把你们到目前为止听到的这些精彩时刻分享给你的朋友、家人和你关心的人,因为我们每个人都值得拥有这份非凡的建议、研究、洞见和灵感。

I also wanna give you a chance to share some of these top moments that you've heard so far with your friends, with your family, with the people that you care about Because we all deserve this extraordinary advice and research and insights and inspiration.

Speaker 0

所以花一分钟分享一下吧,但千万别走开。

So take a minute and share, but don't you dare go anywhere.

Speaker 0

因为下一个时刻将关于性生活,它会让你大吃一惊。

Because the next moment is all about sex, and it's gonna shock you.

Speaker 0

请继续跟我一起听。

So stay with me.

Speaker 0

欢迎回来。

Welcome back.

Speaker 0

我是你的朋友梅尔·罗宾斯。

It's your buddy Mel Robbins.

Speaker 0

今天,你和我将一起回顾今年梅尔·罗宾斯播客的九大关键时刻。

Today, you and I are going through the nine biggest moments from the Mel Robbins podcast this year.

Speaker 0

这些时刻将改变你的人生。

These are moments that will change your life.

Speaker 0

这是你今年需要的专家建议。

It's the expert advice that you need this year.

Speaker 0

所有这些时刻都来自今年播客中最热门的节目和被分享最多的片段。

And all of these moments come from the top shows and the most shared moments of the year on the podcast.

Speaker 0

到目前为止,我们已经讲了三个。

Now we've covered three so far.

Speaker 0

剩下的六个都非常精彩。

The remaining six are incredible.

Speaker 0

这让我带出今年的下一个高光时刻。

And that brings me to the next top moment of the year.

Speaker 0

这个时刻令人震惊。

This one was a shocker.

Speaker 0

当我们分析数据时,发现今年最热门的时刻之一居然是关于性的话题?

When we crunched the data and discovered one of the top moments of the entire year was an episode about sex?

Speaker 0

哇。

Wow.

Speaker 0

它来自一期名为《来自世界顶级性治疗师的亲密与爱指南》的节目。

And it came from the episode entitled Your Guide to Intimacy and Love from a World Leading Sex Therapist.

Speaker 0

这是全年最受讨论、重播最多、分享最广的对话之一。

This was one of the most talked about, most rewatched, most shared conversations of the entire year.

Speaker 0

我明白为什么。

And I get why.

Speaker 0

因为范妮莎·马林让这个话题变得正常化。

Because Vanessa Marin makes this topic feel normal.

Speaker 0

范妮莎作为一名持证性治疗师,已有二十多年的临床经验,并且已婚十六年。

Vanessa has been in clinical practice as a licensed sex therapist for over twenty years, and she's been married for sixteen years.

Speaker 0

她深知其中的感受。

She knows what it's like.

Speaker 0

她照亮了一个我们许多人一直避而不谈的话题。

And she turns the lights on a topic that so many of us have kept in the dark literally.

Speaker 0

她有一种方式,能让你在没有羞耻、没有压力、没有‘应该’、没有暗示或隐瞒的情况下,更好地理解自己、更好地沟通——你知道,就是那种你心里想着,却从不真正说出口的情况。

She has this way of giving you permission to understand yourself better and communicate better without the shame, without the pressure, without the shoulds or the hinting or the withholds, you know, where you're thinking about it, but you don't really talk about it.

Speaker 0

这就是为什么下一个时刻引起了如此强烈的共鸣。

And that's why this next moment struck such a nerve.

Speaker 0

这简直像是一声集体的释然叹息。

It was kinda like a collective sigh of relief.

Speaker 0

而且,你知道,我很高兴这个时刻成为最突出的片段之一,因为我们都想要一段美好的性生活,却不知道该如何谈论它。

And and, you know, I'm kinda happy that this was one of the biggest moments because I think we all want to have a great sex life, and we don't really know how to talk about it.

Speaker 0

这也是为什么这成为全年最令人耳目一新的对话之一,因为范妮莎谈到了性行为的时机,字面意义上的时机。

And that's why this was also one of the most refreshing conversations of the entire year because one of the things Vanessa talked about is the timing of sex, literally.

Speaker 0

一天中什么时候是做爱的最佳时间?什么时候该做?上床后该做什么、不该做什么?

What's the best time of day to have sex, and when you should have sex, and what to do and not do once you're in bed?

Speaker 0

有趣的是,全球下载量和听众数排名第三的播客中,关于性与改善性生活的建议,竟成为全球最有力的片段之一?

Now isn't it interesting that the third largest podcast in the world in terms of downloads and global listeners that the advice about sex and improving your sex life was something that was one of the most powerful clips globally?

Speaker 0

我想我们都或多或少在为此挣扎。

I guess we're all kinda struggling with this.

Speaker 0

我们都渴望更满足、更亲密。

We all want to feel more satisfied and more connected.

Speaker 0

我们希望感到更有力量,而我即将播放给你的这条建议,彻底改变了我的生活。

We wanna feel more empowered, and this particular piece of advice that I'm about to play for you, it changed my life.

Speaker 0

这是一条我立刻付诸实践的建议。

It's a piece of advice that I put to use immediately.

Speaker 0

我一结束和范妮莎的对话,就立刻跟我的丈夫克里斯分享了。

The second I was done talking to Vanessa, I shared this with my husband, Chris.

Speaker 0

这建议太棒了。

It is so brilliant.

Speaker 0

这建议太明显了。

It is so obvious.

Speaker 0

这属于那种你一听就会恍然大悟的类型:天啊。

It is kinda one of those things that once you hear it, you're like, oh my god.

Speaker 0

我之前真是把这件事想得太复杂了。

I have been so overcomplicating this.

Speaker 0

我为什么没早点想到这一点呢?

Why did I not think about this sooner?

Speaker 0

等你听到性治疗师瓦妮莎·马林在我问她时说的话,瓦妮莎,一天中什么时候是做爱的最佳时间?

Wait until you hear what sex therapist Vanessa Marin said when I asked her, Vanessa, when is the best time of day for sex?

Speaker 4

我经常看到大多数夫妻犯的一个典型错误,就是把性生活推迟到深夜的最后时刻。

Another classic mistake that I see most couples making, which is that we leave sex to the very end of the night.

Speaker 4

我们脑子里总有个想法:哦,刷完牙、洗漱干净,然后钻进被窝,那就是做爱的时间。

We just have that idea in our heads like, oh, we're all teeth brushed, all cleaned up, crawling into bed.

Speaker 4

那是做爱的时间。

That's the time for sex.

Speaker 4

那是做爱最糟糕的时间。

That is the worst time for sex.

Speaker 4

等你钻进被窝时,你已经精疲力尽了。

By the time you're crawling into bed, you are exhausted.

Speaker 4

你想着明天的事。

You're thinking about the next day.

Speaker 4

你想着刚刚经历的疯狂一天。

You're thinking about the crazy day you just had.

Speaker 4

你正在心里算着:好吧。

You're doing that mental math in your head of, okay.

Speaker 4

如果我接下来五分钟内睡着,就能睡这么多小时。

If I fall asleep in the next five minutes, then I can get this many hours of sleep.

Speaker 4

这绝对是最不适合对性产生兴趣的时候。

That is the worst time to get excited about sex.

Speaker 4

所以我总是鼓励情侣们尽可能在晚上早些时候发生性行为。

So I always encourage couples try to have sex as early in the evening as you can.

Speaker 4

显然,每个人的作息都不同。

Obviously, everybody has different schedules.

Speaker 4

我们都有不同的安排,但尽量尽可能早地优先安排这件事。

We have different things going on, but try to prioritize it as early as you possibly can.

Speaker 4

所以,如果我们不先做爱,就不看电视。

So if it's we're not gonna watch TV until we've had sex first.

Speaker 4

也许我们甚至会先做爱,然后再吃晚饭。

Maybe it's even we're gonna have sex, and then we're gonna have dinner.

Speaker 4

或者我们先吃晚饭,然后做爱,之后再回来收拾一切。

Or we're gonna have dinner, have sex, then we'll come back and clean everything up.

Speaker 4

但要早点做,这样你才有精力与对方建立亲密关系。

But do it earlier so you actually have the energy to have that intimacy with each other.

Speaker 0

我从你这里听到的,这很有趣,因为我自己也有一点本能的反应,天啊,这种‘你必须计划’的想法。

What I'm hearing from you, which is interesting because I feel myself also having a little bit of a visceral, like, oh god, is this idea of you gotta plan it.

Speaker 0

嗯。

Mhmm.

Speaker 0

你是说,没错。

You're like, yeah.

Speaker 0

真的啊,梅尔。

No kidding, Mel.

Speaker 0

你必须提前计划。

You have to plan it.

Speaker 0

因为我觉得我信奉一个误区,认为亲密关系应该自然而然发生。

Like, because I think I believe in the myth that it's just supposed to happen.

Speaker 5

嗯。

Mhmm.

Speaker 0

这显然行不通。

Which is clearly not working.

Speaker 6

嗯。

Mhmm.

Speaker 0

这正是关系刚开始时会发生的情况,那时一切都很新鲜。

And that's what happens in the beginning of a relationship when you first, it's brand new.

Speaker 0

你甚至去杂货店购物都会成为地球上最刺激的约会,然后你们会在车后座、停车场里做爱。

You will literally going to the grocery store is the hottest date on the planet, and then you're having sex in the backseat of the car, in the, parking lot.

Speaker 0

那些日子已经一去不复返了。

Like, those days are over.

Speaker 0

所以你现在

So you're

Speaker 4

对你这一点提出挑战,

challenge you on that,

Speaker 0

不过。

though.

Speaker 0

好吧。

Okay.

Speaker 4

如果你真的回想一下,在关系初期,我就拿我和赞德来说吧。

If you really think back on it, in the early days of a relationship so I'll I'll talk about me and Xander.

Speaker 4

当我们刚开始发生关系时,我们就开始互相安排约会,甚至安排性生活。

When we started having sex and then we're planning dates with each other, we're scheduling sex.

Speaker 4

因为你们在安排约会?

Because you're planning dates?

Speaker 4

我们在安排约会。

We're planning dates.

Speaker 4

我会知道他周五会约我。

I would know he'd ask me out on Friday.

Speaker 4

嘿。

Hey.

Speaker 4

你周五想出去玩吗?

You wanna go hang out on Friday?

Speaker 4

我们去吃晚饭。

We'll go to dinner.

Speaker 4

回我家吧。

Come back to my place.

Speaker 4

我们做爱。

We're having sex.

Speaker 4

这就是安排性生活。

That's scheduling sex.

Speaker 4

并不是说我们以前从不安排性生活,现在变老变无聊了才不得不这么做。

It's not that we've never had to schedule sex before, and now we're old and boring, and we have to do it.

Speaker 4

我们整个恋爱期间都在安排性生活。

We've been scheduling sex our entire relationship.

Speaker 0

有哪些小事能对你的性生活产生很大影响?

What are some little things that make a big difference in your sex life?

Speaker 4

哦,我给你说三个。

Oh, I'll give you three.

Speaker 4

第一个是感恩,你可能没想到。

First one, gratitude, which you might not expect.

Speaker 4

但研究表明,感恩实际上是婚姻满意度的首要预测因素。

But research has shown that gratitude is actually the number one predictor of marital satisfaction.

Speaker 4

我们之前谈过,情感亲密和身体亲密其实是紧密相连的。

And we talked earlier about how emotional and physical intimacy are really deeply intertwined.

Speaker 4

所以,如果我们想和伴侣更亲近,并获得最大的回报,感恩是你能做的最快的方法。

So if we wanna feel closer to our partner and get like the maximum bang for our buck, gratitude is the fastest thing that you can do.

Speaker 4

只需几秒钟说一句:我欣赏你这一点。

It's literally a few seconds to say, I appreciate this about you.

Speaker 4

我注意到你做了这件事。

I saw that you did that.

Speaker 4

非常感谢你做这些。

Thank you so much for this.

Speaker 4

第二件事是彼此之间的一些身体接触。

Second thing is some form of physical contact with each other.

Speaker 4

我们之前讨论了很多非性接触。

We talked a lot about nonsexual touch.

Speaker 4

非性接触非常重要。

It's so important to have that nonsexual touch.

Speaker 4

特别是,我喜欢六秒的亲吻和二十到三十秒的拥抱。

And in particular, I like a six second kiss and a twenty to thirty second hug.

Speaker 4

我们确实有研究显示,这些是身体释放催产素——即联结激素、信任激素——所需的具体时间,这种激素能让我们感到彼此亲近。

We we actually have research showing that those are the specific time frames it takes for our body to release oxytocin, the bonding hormone, the trust hormone makes us feel close to each other.

Speaker 4

第三件事是眼神交流。

And then the third thing, eye contact.

Speaker 4

令人惊讶的是,有多少情侣之间很少进行眼神交流。

It is wild how few couples make eye contact with each other.

Speaker 4

我认为,最悲惨的事情莫过于和一个人长期相处,却在生理上和情感上被他们视而不见。

And I think that there is no greater tragedy than being in a long term relationship with somebody, but feeling literally and emotionally unseen by them.

Speaker 4

所以,这三件事你每天花不到一分钟就能完成,但它们会产生巨大的影响。

So those three things you can do those three things in under a minute every single day, and those will make such a big impact.

Speaker 0

我必须说,再次听到你这么说,我真正理解了为什么这对我们所有人来说都是今年最震撼的时刻之一。

I just have to say, hearing this again alongside you, I truly understand why this was one of the most powerful moments of the entire year for all of us.

Speaker 0

我的意思是,我只是想回顾一下,是什么让这件事彻底改变了我的生活。

I mean, I'm just gonna reflect back to you what changed my life about this.

Speaker 0

当她说你一直都在安排性生活,本质上约会就是安排性生活时,我简直就想说:‘天啊,梅尔,这显而易见啊。’

When she said that thing about the fact that you've always been scheduling sex and that basically a date is scheduling sex, I I just was like, duh, Mel.

Speaker 0

当你处于一段长期关系中时,看待事情的方式就会完全不同。

You just look at it differently when you're in a long term relationship.

Speaker 0

我为什么以前没想到这一点呢?

Why did I not think about this before?

Speaker 0

这真的太对了,不是吗?

It's so true, isn't it?

Speaker 0

我的意思是,等我爬到床上时,我已经裹得像个人肉卷饼了。

I mean, because by the time I crawl into bed, I'm wrapped up like a human burrito.

Speaker 0

我躺着呢。

I'm horizontal.

Speaker 0

我完了。

I'm done.

Speaker 0

如果克里斯朝我这边喘口气,我就想:好吧。

If Kris even breathes in my direction, I'm like, okay.

Speaker 0

那早上呢?

How about the morning?

Speaker 0

那早上呢?

How about the morning?

Speaker 0

我太累了。

I'm too tired.

Speaker 0

我特别喜欢凡妮莎的工作,因为她把我们很多人都感到羞耻、甚至觉得丢脸的事情拿了出来——你觉得自己做错了什么,或者不敢相信事情已经发展到这一步,你不再像以前那样有性生活,或者你感到愤怒。

And that's what I love so much about Vanessa's work, that she takes something that so many of us feel embarrassed about or you feel shameful because you think that you're doing something wrong or you can't believe that it's gotten to this point where you're no longer having sex as much as you want to or you're angry.

Speaker 0

它彻底消除了所有的羞耻感。

Like, it just and removes every ounce of shame from it.

Speaker 0

还有另一件事我想反馈给你,它带来了巨大的改变。

And there's one other thing I wanted to reflect back to you that has made a big difference.

Speaker 0

你知道她说的那三件事吗?它们都基于研究,对你的性生活影响深远。

You know those three things she said at the end that really impact your sex life all based on research?

Speaker 0

首先是感恩,也就是记住你嫁给了谁,感激他们所做的一切,理解他们有多努力,以及那些容易被遗忘的美好之处。

The first being gratitude, and that's kind of like remembering who you married and being appreciative of all the things they are doing, right, of how hard they are trying, of the good things that are easy to forget about the person.

Speaker 0

但对我而言,真正产生重大影响的是拥抱。

But the two things that have made a big deal for me is the hugs.

Speaker 0

身体接触以及关于拥抱需要持续二十到三十秒的研究。

The physical contact and that research about a hug needing to last between twenty and thirty seconds.

Speaker 0

你知道,克里斯和我一直都很亲密,但拥抱这件事,每当我经过厨房时,我们现在养成了一个习惯——停下来。

You know, Chris and I were always touchy feely, but the hug thing, whenever I pass him in the kitchen, we now have this habit where we stop.

Speaker 0

我们中的一个会抓住对方的肩膀,然后紧紧拥抱。

Like, one of us will grab the other one by the shoulders, and we just hug.

Speaker 0

二十秒比你想象的要长得多。

And twenty seconds is longer than you think.

Speaker 0

而练习这种超长时间的拥抱,会让你感觉与伴侣更加亲密。

And practicing doing an extra long hug like that, it just makes you feel more connected to your person.

Speaker 0

这两项简单的改变真是令人惊叹:有意识地比平时多抱一会儿,并且每天做一次。我的规则是,只要在厨房遇到克里斯,我就停下来拥抱他。

It's really remarkable how these two simple changes, making it a point to hug a little longer than normal and do it once a day, my rule is I if I pass Chris in the kitchen, I stop and I hug him.

Speaker 0

这就是我的规矩。

That's the rule.

Speaker 0

现在每天都会发生。

It happens every day now.

Speaker 0

然后就是安排性生活,比如在出门前、吃饭前,或者一天中更早的时候。

And then just scheduling sex, having it before we go out, having it before dinner, having it earlier in the day.

Speaker 0

天哪。

Holy cow.

Speaker 0

微小的改变,却有着极其深远的影响。

Small changes, extraordinarily profound impact.

Speaker 0

所以,我想这在全球范围内确实是一个非常重要的时刻,因为如果你一直默默疑惑:为什么我现在的性欲不如以前了?

So, you know, I think it really was such an important moment globally because, you know, if you've been silently wondering, why don't I want sex as much as I used to?

Speaker 0

是我哪里有问题吗?

Is something wrong with me?

Speaker 0

是我们之间出了什么问题吗?

Is something wrong with us?

Speaker 0

为什么它不能再像以前那样自然发生呢?

Why why can't it just happen naturally like it used to happen?

Speaker 0

我们从瓦内萨那里学到的是,它之所以不能自然发生,是因为我们过去通过所谓的‘约会’来安排它。

Well, what we learned from Vanessa is it didn't happen naturally because we were scheduling it through something we used to call dating.

Speaker 0

而瓦内萨让我们所有人恍然大悟:你并没有出问题。

And Vanessa just brings this huge collective, oh, you're not broken.

Speaker 0

你的关系也没有出问题。

Your relationship isn't broken.

Speaker 0

你只是个普通人,到了晚上,你的身体和大脑都累了。

You're just human, and your body and your brain are tired at night.

Speaker 0

并不是你没有兴趣。

It's not that you're not interested.

Speaker 0

这就是为什么这个时刻成为全年被反复观看、重播和分享最多的时刻之一。

That's why this moment became one of the most replayed, rewatched, and shared of the entire year.

Speaker 0

它没有让你感到内疚。

It didn't make you feel guilty.

Speaker 0

它让你感到被理解。

It made you feel understood.

Speaker 0

它减轻了你肩上的压力,让你有资格以更多的幽默、更多的宽容和更少的自我评判来对待亲密关系。

It took the pressures off your shoulders and gave you permission to approach intimacy with more humor, more grace, and way less self judgment.

Speaker 0

如果你还没听过完整的对话,你应该去听,因为这正是你在关系中需要更多的东西。

And if you haven't heard the full conversation, you should because it's everything you need more of in your relationships.

Speaker 0

简单、可操作的调整,合情合理,基于研究,能帮助你让连接变得更轻松而非更沉重。

Simple, doable shifts that make sense, that are grounded in research, and that help you make connection easier instead of heavier.

Speaker 0

所以,现在让我们进入一个我原本没料到数据会带我们去的地方——男性的情感世界。

So let's now go somewhere that I really wasn't expecting the data to take us, and that's into the emotional world of men.

Speaker 0

这个时刻确实让我感到惊讶,因为当我们分析全年的数据时,其中一个爆火的时刻竟然是关于大多数人从未真正考虑过的事情。

Now, this moment genuinely surprised me because when we crunched the numbers from the entire year, one of the moments that absolutely took off was about something that most people never really consider.

Speaker 0

他们从不谈论。

They don't talk about.

Speaker 0

他们不知道该如何应对,这正是你所爱的男性们表面之下真正发生的事。

They don't know what to do about it, and that's what's really going on beneath the surface with the men that you love.

Speaker 0

我必须坦诚地说,虽然现在的听众主要是女性——当然也有很多男性听众,但女性是进入梅尔·罗宾斯宇宙的门户。

And I have to be honest, with an audience that's mostly women now we have a lot of men that listen, but women are the gateway to the Mel Robbins universe.

Speaker 0

但这里是我没想到的事情。

But here's what I was not expecting.

Speaker 0

我没想到关于男性情感生活的讨论会以如此迅猛的方式爆发,但你们却如饥似渴地吸收了它。

I was not expecting the conversation about the emotional life of men to explode in the way that it did, but you devoured it.

Speaker 0

你们把它分享给了你们的伴侣、儿子、父亲、兄弟和朋友们,无数消息如潮水般涌来,就像梅尔说的那样。

You shared it with your partners, your sons, your dads, your brothers, your friends, and messages poured in like Mel.

Speaker 0

这期节目终于让我理解了他。

This this episode finally helped me understand him.

Speaker 0

我真希望几年前就能听到并了解这些。

I wish I had heard this and knew this years ago.

Speaker 0

求你了,梅尔,请让杰森·威尔逊回来。

Please, Mel, please have Jason Wilson back.

Speaker 0

杰森·威尔逊是‘阿杜拉姆变革训练学院’的创始人兼主任,这是一所位于底特律的开创性学校,教导年轻男孩情绪韧性、纪律、品格与正直。

Jason Wilson is the founder and director of the Cave of Adullam Transformational Training Academy, which is a pioneering school in Detroit where young boys learn emotional resilience, discipline, character, and integrity.

Speaker 0

杰森曾获得巴拉克·奥巴马总统颁发的总统志愿服务奖,他与年轻男性的合作还被拍成了一部获奖的ESPN纪录片。

Jason received the President's Volunteer Service Award from President Barack Obama, and his work with young men was the subject of an award winning ESPN film documentary.

Speaker 0

执行制片人是谁?

The executive producer?

Speaker 0

正是劳伦斯·菲什伯恩。

None other than Laurence Fishburne.

Speaker 0

杰森·威尔逊还是畅销书《那个男人,那个时刻的呼唤》的作者,这本书重新定义了在当今世界成为一个完整男人的意义。

Jason Wilson is also the author of the bestselling book, The Man, The Moment Demands, a guide that reframes what it means to be a whole man in today's world.

Speaker 0

我很欣慰看到现在有这么多人在谈论男性现状,并解释男性在情绪和心理健康方面正面临困境。

And I'm I'm encouraged to see that there are so many people right now talking about the state of men and explaining how men are in trouble in terms of their emotional and their mental health.

Speaker 0

但很少有人告诉你我该如何应对这个问题。

But there's not a lot of people who are telling you and me what to do about it.

Speaker 0

一旦你意识到身边有人正在挣扎,他们可能朋友不多,性格封闭,不善于表达,那你该怎么做呢?

Like, once you know that somebody in your life may be struggling, they may not have a lot of friends, they may be kind of shut down and not expressing themselves, what do you do about it?

Speaker 0

你该如何帮助他们打开心扉?

How do you support them in opening up?

Speaker 0

你该如何支持他们与男性建立友谊,从而过上更健康、更快乐、更有联系、更具韧性的生活?

How do you support them in creating friendships with guys and really living a more healthy life in terms of being happy and connected and more resilient?

Speaker 0

你该如何做,才能不仅让你自己改变与身边男性相处的方式,还能让这些男性真正接收到这个信息,感受到鼓舞并愿意改变自己?

And how do you do that in a way that really opens the door for not only you to change how you're relating to the men in your life, but for the men in your life to really receive this message and feel inspired and encouraged to change themselves.

Speaker 0

这正是杰森·威尔逊为你我所做的事情。

And that's exactly what Jason Wilson did for you and me.

Speaker 0

他揭开了沉默与愤怒之下的真实情感,而且整个过程充满爱与真诚。

He opened the door to what's underneath the silence and underneath the anger, and he does it with so much love and honesty.

Speaker 0

这就是为什么这一刻成为了全年最出人意料、最具影响力的时刻之一。

This is why this moment became one of the most unexpected and impactful moments of the entire year.

Speaker 0

你一定要听完这一整期节目。

And you gotta listen to the whole episode.

Speaker 0

这真是太深刻且有帮助了。

It's just so profound and helpful.

Speaker 0

杰森花了很多时间谈论他所接触的男性和男孩们,他们要么充满愤怒,要么显得沉默寡言、封闭自己。

And Jason spent a lot of time talking about how the men that he works with, the boys that he works with, are either angry or they seem silent and shut down.

Speaker 0

我对这个话题非常感兴趣,因为我嫁给了一个男人,在我们婚姻的很长一段时间里,他都非常封闭。

And I was really interested in this topic because I am married to a man who, for a lot of our marriage, was very shut down.

Speaker 0

他非常安静。

He was very quiet.

Speaker 0

他看起来非常坚忍。

He seemed very stoic.

Speaker 0

即使你面对这样的人, underneath 也藏着愤怒。

And even when you're dealing with somebody like that, there's anger underneath there.

Speaker 0

所以我问杰森,为什么我们看到的只有这两种表现?

And so I was asking Jason, why are these the two things that we see?

Speaker 0

为什么我们生活中那些男性和年轻男性,要么表现出并压抑着大量愤怒,要么看起来非常坚忍和沉默?

Why do we tend to see the men and the young men in our life either expressing and holding a lot of anger or just seeming very stoic and silent?

Speaker 0

等你听到杰森·威尔逊对男性为何要么愤怒要么沉默的解释时,你一定会惊讶。

And just wait till you hear what Jason Wilson said about the reason why men are either angry or silent.

Speaker 5

你不能软弱,不能温柔,不能像他们说的那样做个傻瓜,如果你只是生气的话。

You can't be weak, you can't be soft, you can't be as simp as they say, if you're just angry.

Speaker 5

如果你沉默,你就显得很沉着。

If you're silent, you look stoic now.

Speaker 5

哦,他一定很强,因为任何事都动摇不了他。

Oh, he must be strong because nothing ever phases him.

Speaker 5

所以对男性来说,愤怒是一种非常安全的情绪表达方式。

So men, anger is a very safe emotion to express.

Speaker 5

当我们的情感受到伤害时,我们会生气。

When our feelings are hurt, we're angry.

Speaker 5

当我们感到悲伤时,我们会生气。

When we're sad, we're angry.

Speaker 5

当我们失败时,我们会生气。

When we lose, we're angry.

Speaker 5

当我们的妻子表达想多花点时间陪我们,因为她们想我们时,我们会生气。

When our wives express that they wanna spend more time with us because they miss us, we're angry.

Speaker 5

这是一种表面情绪,所以我告诉男人要深入挖掘。

It's a surface emotion, that's why I tell men to dig deep.

Speaker 5

你真正感受到的是什么?

What what are you really feeling?

Speaker 5

我在这本书中用蜡笔的类比来说明男性气质,作为男人,我们只停留在那八种颜色的蜡笔范围内,对吧?

And I compare it to masculinity to the crayon analogy in this book, as men, we stay within the eight box of crayons, okay?

Speaker 5

我们可能只用其中四种。

And we may pull out four.

Speaker 5

女人却有64种。

Women have 64.

Speaker 0

这就是我们让你困惑的原因。

That's why we confused you

Speaker 1

太让人困惑了,杰森。

so much, Jason.

Speaker 5

但这很有趣,我们天生就具备所有这些情感,它们并不是你独有的。

But this is interesting, we were created for all of those emotions, they're not exclusive to you.

Speaker 0

没错。

That's

Speaker 5

对。

true.

Speaker 5

这些情感本来就存在,但我们被社会对男性定义所蒙蔽了。

It's there, but we've been hoodwinked by allowing society to define what a man is.

Speaker 5

因此,当女性与我们沟通时,她们可能会用到紫色这样的颜色,而我们只有紫色。

And so when women are communicating with us, they may pull out, I'll use analogy of the color violet, and all we have is purple.

Speaker 0

我们。

We

Speaker 5

无法应对当下。

can't meet the moment.

Speaker 5

或者更复杂的问题,她们要的是青柠色,而我们却在试图把绿色和黄色混在一起。

Or even more complex issues, they ask for lime, and we're trying to put green and yellow together.

Speaker 5

由于男性不习惯表达我们作为人类所拥有的全部情感,我们无法应对当下。

And because men were not used to expressing the gamut of emotions that we have as human beings, we can't meet the moment.

Speaker 5

因此,我需要学会表达的不仅仅是愤怒。

And so I need to learn how to express more than my anger.

Speaker 5

如果你不相信我管理财务,我需要表达的不是愤怒,而是你让我感受到的伤害,因为我的父亲从不信任我任何需要承担责任的事情。

If you don't trust me with the finances, it's not the anger I need to express, it's the hurt you make me feel, because my father never trusted me with anything that required responsibility.

Speaker 5

当一个男人能够向他的妻子或生命中的女性表达内心时,一位成熟的女性会放下戒备。

And so when a man can express his heart to his wife or the woman in his life, a mature woman, she drops her guard.

Speaker 5

现在我们能够沟通了。

And now we can communicate.

Speaker 0

你知道,我以前说过,现在我还要再说一遍。

You know, I've said this before, and I'm gonna say it again.

Speaker 0

我绝对喜欢杰森·威尔逊。

I absolutely love Jason Wilson.

Speaker 0

我喜爱他的工作。

I love his work.

Speaker 0

我爱他的畅销书。

I love his bestselling books.

Speaker 0

我爱他的声音。

I love his voice.

Speaker 0

我爱他那种充满信念的表达方式。

I love how he can just get in there with a level of conviction.

Speaker 0

他有一种能力,能大声说出许多男性默默承受的心声,而 frankly,像我这样的许多女性也需要听到这些。

He has this way of saying out loud what so many men are living in silence and, frankly, so many women like me need to hear.

Speaker 0

一旦你明白,愤怒往往是男性被教导可以表达的唯一情绪,一切都会改变。

And once you understand that anger is often the only emotion that men were ever taught to access, everything shifts.

Speaker 0

他们的退缩就更有道理了。

The shutdowns make more sense.

Speaker 0

他们的易怒就更有道理了。

The short fuse makes more sense.

Speaker 0

他们的沉默就更有道理了。

The silence makes more sense.

Speaker 0

这并不能为伤害性行为开脱,但它解释了背后塑造这些行为的思维模式和经历。

It doesn't excuse hurtful behavior, but it explains the wiring and the experiences underneath it that created it.

Speaker 0

而这种解释,正是你们许多人说感觉像救命稻草的原因。

And that explanation is what so many of you said felt like a lifeline.

Speaker 0

因为当你爱一个男人时,无论你谈论的是伴侣、父亲、兄弟还是儿子,你都希望理解他。

Because when you love a man, whether you're talking about your partner or your dad or your brother or your son, you want to understand him.

Speaker 0

你希望与他建立联系。

You want to be connected.

Speaker 0

你希望拥有一种不是建立在猜疑基础上的关系。

You want a relationship that's not built on guessing.

Speaker 0

那个蜡笔盒的比喻非常有帮助。

That crayon box metaphor was so helpful.

Speaker 0

你们中有许多人写信或评论,特别提到了这一点。

So many of you wrote in and commented about that in particular.

Speaker 0

我以前甚至从未想过这一点。

I've never even thought about it.

Speaker 0

比如,我生命中的那些男人,我曾因为她们只用四五种颜色的蜡笔来过生活而评判他们,但实际上他们内心有着更多复杂的情感。

Like, my my the men in my life, I've judged because they're only doing life with four or five crayons, but there's so many more complex emotions underneath.

Speaker 0

只要明白这一点,我就感到兴奋,因为我可以更贴近他们,保持好奇,态度更柔软,用不同的方式沟通,帮助他们表达出来。

And just knowing that, it makes me feel excited because I can lean in and be curious and be softer and communicate in a different way to help them express it.

Speaker 0

我非常感激这场对话,也很高兴它深深引起了你们的共鸣,这也是为什么它成为今年九大高光时刻之一。

I'm just so grateful for that conversation, and I'm grateful it really resonated with you, which is why it was one of the top nine moments this year.

Speaker 0

你准备好切换话题了吗?

Are you ready to shift gears again?

Speaker 0

因为接下来的这个时刻,是所有播客中排名第一的时刻。

Because coming up, the next moment was the top moment for all podcasts everywhere.

Speaker 0

你们即将听到的内容,来自我们与斯坦福大学的斯塔西·西姆斯博士合作的一期关于女性健康的节目。

What you're about to hear comes from an episode that we did on women's health with none other than Stanford University's Doctor.

Speaker 0

斯塔西·西姆斯。

Stacey Sims.

Speaker 0

博士。

Doctor.

Speaker 0

斯泰西·西姆斯拥有运动生理学和营养科学的博士学位。

Stacey Sims has a PhD in exercise physiology and nutrition science.

Speaker 0

她是斯坦福大学的教职人员,教授生活方式医学,同时也在奥克兰理工大学教授运动医学。

She's on the faculty at Stanford University, teaching about lifestyle medicine and at Auckland University of Technology where she teaches sports medicine.

Speaker 0

她是一位著名的研究员,曾领导斯坦福大学、奥克兰理工大学和怀卡托大学的研究项目。

She is a renowned researcher and has directed research programs at Stanford, Auckland University of Technology, and the University of Waikato.

Speaker 0

她已发表,你敢信吗?107篇经过同行评审的研究论文,用普通人的话说,就是一大堆。

And she has published, check this out, a 107 peer reviewed research papers, which in normal person speak is a ton.

Speaker 0

这一期是全年所有播客中分享次数最多的节目。

This episode was the number one most shared episode of all episodes of all podcasts of the entire year.

Speaker 0

你绝对不能错过这个时刻,因为斯泰西·西姆斯医生在这里揭示了一个基本的医学真相。

And you do not wanna miss this moment because it's where doctor Stacy Sims unpacks a fundamental medical truth.

Speaker 0

让我们花点时间听听我们出色的赞助商,同时我也想给你机会,把到目前为止我们分享的所有精彩时刻传递给你关心的人。

So let's take a moment to listen to our incredible sponsors, and I wanna give you a chance to share all of the remarkable moments that we've covered so far with people that you care about.

Speaker 0

但请别走开,因为在短暂的广告之后,我们将带来今年全球播客中分享次数排名第一的时刻。

But don't you go anywhere because the number one most shared moment of any podcast on the planet this year is coming up when we return from this very short break.

Speaker 0

继续跟我一起听。

Stay with me.

Speaker 0

欢迎回来。

Welcome back.

Speaker 0

我是你的朋友梅尔·罗宾斯。

It's your buddy Mel Robbins.

Speaker 0

今天,我和你将一起回顾今年梅尔·罗宾斯播客中最精彩的九个时刻。

Today, you and I are covering the top nine moments on the Mel Robbins podcast of this year.

Speaker 0

被分享最多、观看最多、下载最多的时刻。

The most shared, the most watched, the most downloaded.

Speaker 0

你非常喜欢这些时刻。

You love these moments.

Speaker 0

这些时刻触动了你、激励了你,而我们现在要进入一个促使你采取行动的时刻——因为我们即将讨论女性健康。

The moments that moved you, that inspired you, and we are now gonna go into a moment that pushed you into action because we're talking about women's health.

Speaker 0

这是排名第一的时刻。

And this is the number one moment.

Speaker 0

所谓第一,并不是说它只是这个播客里的第一名。

And by number one, I don't mean it was just number one on this podcast.

Speaker 0

你即将听到的这些建议,来自梅尔·罗宾斯播客过去三年来最受欢迎的一集,同时也是2025年苹果平台上全球分享量最高的单集。

This advice that you're about to hear, it comes from the single most popular episode that the Mel Robbins podcast has ever released in the last three years that we have been doing this show, and it's also from the number one most shared episode of every single episode on the planet on Apple in 2025.

Speaker 0

这些建议是如此鼓舞人心、如此富有力量。

That's how inspiring and how empowering this advice is.

Speaker 7

这一切始于我在斯坦福大学授课时,为了在午餐后唤醒那些昏昏欲睡的本科生,当时我正在讲授性别差异与高效能训练。

It started from when I was teaching at Stanford and wanted to wake some of the undergrads up after lunch and afternoon sleepies come in, and I was teaching about sex differences in training or high performance.

Speaker 7

所以我一开始就会说:女性不是缩小版的男性。

So I would start it with women are not small men.

Speaker 7

人们会说:当然不是啊。

And people are like, well, of course not.

Speaker 7

就像,你知道的,女性不是缩小版的男性。

Like, that's, you know, women aren't small men.

Speaker 7

但我的意思是,从子宫内开始直到我们去世,女性和男性的一切都截然不同。

But what I mean by that is everything from what happens in utero until we die is different for women than men.

Speaker 7

当我们谈论‘女性不是缩小版的男性’时,我们会看到所有关于心理健康、人际关系和社会文化压力的指南,但女性与男性体验这些事物的方式不同,这一点却从未被真正解释过。

So when we talk about women are not small men, and we see all the guidelines that are guidelines out there for mental health, for the connections, the sociocultural pressures, we experience things differently as women than men do, but that's not ever really explained.

Speaker 7

因此,当我们说‘女性不是缩小版的男性’时,人们会停下来思考:你这话到底是什么意思?

So when we say women are not small men, it makes people take that pause and ask, well, what do you mean by that?

Speaker 7

指的是哪个方面?

What topic?

Speaker 7

所以今天,我所说的‘女性不是缩小版的男性’,是指我们将深入探讨运动,特别是随着我们人生阶段的变化,我们的运动方式应该如何调整。

So today, what I mean by women are not small men is we're gonna dive into exercise, especially how what we do should change as we move through our lives.

Speaker 0

‘女性不是缩小版的男性’这句话在实践中意味着什么?

What does that motto women are not small men mean in

Speaker 7

实践?

practice?

Speaker 7

我认为,现在社交媒体、健身趋势和医疗趋势所展示的内容,几乎全部基于男性数据,然后直接推广到女性身上,这造成了巨大的误导。

I think when we look right now at what's being portrayed in social media, fitness trends, the medical trends Uh-huh.

Speaker 7

所有这些数据都主要来自男性,然后被泛化应用到女性身上,这是极大的不公。

All of that data is really drawn from men and just generalized to women, which is a huge disservice.

Speaker 7

所以,我希望女性——尤其是作为这个播客的听众的你——每当看到一个新的趋势或有人向你推销某种方法时,都能停下来想一想:这个方法的源头是什么?

So I want women, especially you as a listener on this podcast, to take a pause whenever you see a new trend come up or someone pushing something to just go, well, where did this originate?

Speaker 7

它对处于我人生阶段的我来说,究竟有多合适?

How does it appropriate for me as a woman in my phase of life?

Speaker 7

当你停下来思考时,就会开始对那些强加给你的东西产生质疑,并客观地看待应该如何调整方式,使其真正对你有益。

And when you take that pause, you begin to have an objection to some of the things that are being pushed on you and an objective view of how you should approach things to make it beneficial for you.

Speaker 7

我的意思是,如果你观察大多数有意识起床锻炼的女性,她们常常在跟随与男性伴侣相同的训练计划四周后发现,男性伴侣变得更瘦、更健康、认知能力提升、注意力更集中——所有你期望从健身中获得的好处。

I mean, if you look at most women who make a point to get up, do some training, go exercise, and it happens so often after four weeks of following the same kind of training program as their male partner, their male partner has gotten leaner, fitter, better cognition, you know, focus, all of the things that you want out of fitness.

Speaker 7

而女性却会困惑:为什么我反而更胖、更累,一点也没有像伴侣那样提升体能?

And the woman's like, how come I'm fatter and tired and I don't have any, like, increase in my fitness like my partner does?

Speaker 7

我经常看到这种情况,总是要解释:首先,你的伴侣可能一早就空腹训练。

And I see it all the time, and I'm always explaining, well, one, your partner might get up and go, fasted training.

Speaker 7

女性的身体对空腹训练的反应并不好。

Women's bodies don't respond well to fasted training.

Speaker 7

什么是空腹训练?

What's fasted training?

Speaker 2

我不知道

I don't

Speaker 0

这到底是什么东西。

even know what the heck this is.

Speaker 0

比如,什么是

Like, what was

Speaker 7

空腹训练?

fasted training?

Speaker 7

空腹训练意味着你在锻炼前不吃任何食物。

Fasted training means you're not having any food before you go do exercise.

Speaker 7

如果我没有食物来补充肌肉收缩所需的能量,我就得想办法提供这种能量。

If I don't have food to counter the fuel that the muscles are needing from a contraction, I need to find a way to supply that fuel.

Speaker 7

所以身体会有点混乱,而最先开始被分解的往往是肌肉组织。

So it goes into a little bit of a tizzy, and one of the first things that starts to get broken down is your muscle mass.

Speaker 7

因为肌肉是一种活跃的组织,下丘脑会想:如果我目前没有食物摄入,我可能无法满足肌肉的能量需求。

Because muscle is a pretty active tissue, and the hypothalamus is like, well, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to supply the food that this muscle needs if I don't have any food coming in.

Speaker 7

所以,女性在早晨第一件事需要摄入的是一点点食物,这样才能成功完成训练。

So it's a very small amount of food that a woman needs first thing in the morning to then go be successful in her training.

Speaker 7

这并不意味着要吃一顿丰盛的餐食。

And it doesn't mean a full meal.

Speaker 7

它可以是蛋白质咖啡。

It could be the protein coffee.

Speaker 7

也可以是几汤匙酸奶,或者半根香蕉。

It could be a couple of tablespoons of yogurt, half a banana.

Speaker 7

量不多,但足以提升你的血糖,向大脑传递信号:

It's not a lot, but it's enough to bring your blood sugar up and tell your brain,

Speaker 0

是的,我准备好了。

yeah, I I've got this.

Speaker 0

我非常感谢斯泰西·西姆斯医生。

I cannot thank doctor Stacy Sims enough.

Speaker 0

这一集从根本上改变了我的生活。

This episode changed my life in fundamental ways.

Speaker 0

我做了很多改变,刚才我们谈到,女性长期以来一直被教导要在空腹状态下锻炼以最大化燃脂,但这实际上对你不利。

There's so many changes that I made, and what we were just talking about, the fact that women forever were basically taught to exercise on an empty stomach to maximize calorie burn, and that works against you.

Speaker 0

我之前并不知道这一点。

I didn't know that.

Speaker 0

因此,我做出的一个根本性改变是,起床后我就吃早餐。

And so a fundamental change that I've made is that when I get up, I eat breakfast.

Speaker 0

我给自己补充能量。

I fuel myself.

Speaker 0

这包括从早上做鸡蛋、制作奶昔,到喝这些‘纯智’能量饮等各种方式。

And that's with everything from, you know, making eggs in the morning to making a smoothie to having one of these pure genius shots.

Speaker 0

‘纯智’也彻底改变了我的生活。

Pure Genius is something that's also changed my life.

Speaker 0

这就是我成为这家新蛋白质公司‘纯智’联合创始人的原因。

It's why I became the cofounder of this new protein company, Pure Genius.

Speaker 0

我之所以受到启发去做这件事,是因为我从这些医学专家那里学到了太多东西。

I was inspired to do it because of how much I've been learning from all of these medical experts.

Speaker 0

现在,在向斯泰西·西姆斯医生学习之后,我再也不会空腹锻炼了。

Now, after learning from doctor Stacy Sims, I never ever ever exercise on an empty stomach.

Speaker 0

我甚至不会空腹去散步。

I don't even go for a walk on an empty stomach.

Speaker 0

你一定要听这一期节目。

You have to listen to this episode.

Speaker 0

这期节目充满了令人耳目一新、有研究依据、经过验证、实用且有效的建议,你我作为女性,以及你生活中所有的女性,都必须做出这些改变。

It is so packed with eye opening, research back, validating, tactical, effective changes that you and me as women and all the women in your life, we need to make.

Speaker 0

因此,我毫不怀疑,为什么这期节目会成为全球所有播客中被分享最多的一期。

So there's no question in my mind why this was the number one most shared episode of the entire world across the globe of every single podcast.

Speaker 0

它好到这种地步。

That's how good it is.

Speaker 0

所以,请抽出时间,认真聆听斯泰西·西姆斯医生的分享。

So please make the time and spend the time with doctor Stacy Sims.

Speaker 0

了解女性并非小型男性的真相,以及我们一直以来被误导的、与身体需求相悖的错误观念。

Learn about the ways that women are not small men and what you and I have been led to believe that's untrue that works against your body.

Speaker 0

我知道你会喜欢的。

I know you're gonna love it.

Speaker 0

既然我们正在关注重拾健康的话题,让我们深入探讨并转换方向,认真关注一个随着我们年龄增长,每个人都需要严肃对待的问题:如何保护你的力量、行动能力和未来。

And since we're in the lane of taking back your health, let's zoom in and switch directions and really focus on something that every single one of us needs to be serious about as we get older, and that is how to protect your strength, your mobility, and your future.

Speaker 0

看,Stacy Sims医生为我们带来了全面的身体重启,而Vonda Wright医生则带来了一场警醒。

See, doctor Stacy Sims came in and gave us a complete body reset, but then doctor Vonda Wright came in with a reckoning.

Speaker 0

让我来告诉你关于这位医生。

Now, let me tell you about Doctor.

Speaker 0

Vonda Wright医生。

Vonda Wright.

Speaker 0

医生。

Doctor.

Speaker 0

Vonda Wright医生是衰老、行动能力、长寿和长期健康领域的顶尖专家之一。

Vonda Wright is one of the leading experts on aging, mobility, longevity, and long term health.

Speaker 0

医生。

Doctor.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客