本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
英国、欧盟、澳大利亚、加拿大以及整个西方世界都完全服从于美国企业的利益,因为它们正在滚动债务驱动的庞氏骗局。
The UK, the European Union, Australia, Canada, the collective west is fully subordinate to US corporate interest because they're rolling over the debt based Ponzi scheme.
是的。
Yes.
他们能够接触到金融工业复合体的工具。
They have access to the financial industrial complex tools.
如果他们想摧毁你的财富,就可以发动货币战争。
They can create a currency war if they wanna destroy your wealth.
他们可以让你背负债务,然后滚动这些债务。
They can laden you with debt, which they can roll over.
他们可以利用情报和军事力量来 destabilize 你的国家,将真实的骚乱转变为颜色革命,罢免代表人民的人,扶植一个独裁者,让他收取腐败资金,从而私有化所有资源,确保雪佛龙、埃克森、洛克希德·马丁、通用动力、摩根大通、国际货币基金组织等都能进入你的国家,把你国家当作一个资产管理投资组合。
They can use intelligence and military in order to destabilize your country, turn genuine riots into color revolutions, take away somebody that represented the people and install a dictator that takes the corrupt money in order to privatize all their resources and make sure that Chevron, Exxon, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, JPMorgan, the IMF, all can come in and use your country as an asset management portfolio.
所以,大多数人听到这些时,都会想:这是一场有组织的阴谋吗?
So so most people, when they hear this, they think, is this some kind of organized cabal?
实际上并不是。
It's actually not.
这是顶层一场无情的背叛游戏,涉及权力动态和资本获取,你可以把人踢出网络,然后运作就会出错。
It's a ruthless game of betrayal at the top, power dynamics, and access to capital, and you can throw people off the network, and then operations go wrong.
这是一场无情的游戏。
It's a ruthless game.
好的。
Alright.
西蒙,你最近怎么样?
Simon, how are you doing, man?
一切都好,彼得。
All good, Peter.
我想我们上次见面是在香港当面交谈,然后我们和比尔·巴尔希德一起做了一期播客,我记得是这样。
I think last time we spoke was with we were over in Hong Kong face to face, and then we did a podcast with Bill Barhydt, I think.
那次是先去的香港。
That was we Hong Kong was first.
是的。
Yes.
奇怪的是,这是我们第一次面对面做这件事。
It's strange that this is the first time we're doing this in person.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
这么多年了,这甚至都不是一个关于比特币的节目。
After all these years, it's not even a Bitcoin show.
是的。
Yeah.
真不可思议。
That's wild.
我
I'm
我们肯定会谈到这个。
sure we're gonna talk about it.
实际上,我刚看到价格又涨回了9万美元以上。
Actually, I've just seen the prices up back over 90 k.
好的。
Okay.
它很快又会暴跌5000美元。
It'll it'll it'll dump 5 k again shortly.
是的。
Yeah.
我都不知道从何说起。
I don't even know where to begin.
我的意思是,我刚刚听了《旁观者》政府节目对多米尼克·卡明斯的采访,他在谈论国家的全面瘫痪。
I mean, I was listening to this Dominic Cummings interview on the Spectator Gov show, and he was talking about the complete dysfunction of the state.
国家的彻底瘫痪。
The absolute dysfunction of the state.
为什么什么都没法运作,为什么一切都会出问题,为什么什么都做不成。
Why nothing works, why everything breaks, and why nothing can get done.
有一半我觉得这只是一个功能失调的国家,而另一半我觉得一定有人从中获利,才让这种情况持续下去。
And there's, like, half of me is that it's just a dysfunctional state, and then half of me, there's must be some vested interest somewhere in that this doesn't work.
在这种情况下,中产阶级的穷人越来越穷,而有一群人却在坐游艇。
And whilst that happens, all the poor in the middle class just get poorer, and there's a group of people yachts.
我真的不知道发生了什么。
Like, I don't know what's going on.
告诉我吧。
Tell me.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
我们从哪里开始?
Where do we start?
好吧。
Alright.
好吧,我们先做一些结构性的探讨,然后再来看英国的重大问题。
Well, let's let's maybe do some structural things, and then we can look at the big issues in The UK.
但我认为人们对所谓的权力动态有着非常错误的理解。
But I think I think people have a very misguided understanding of what I call power dynamics.
比如,谁在做决策?国家和政府的角色又是什么?
Like, who who's making decisions, and what is the role of the state and the government?
根据我所有的研究,国家和政府就像是一个替罪羊,用来承担这样的责任:它们实际上是一个庞氏骗局中的金库,必须将资金重新分配给那些游说集团想要的地方。
From all my research, the state and the government are a battering ram to take blame for the fact that they are a piggy bank in a Ponzi scheme that needs to reallocate finance to where their lobby wants it to go.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
那这到底意味着什么?
So what does that actually mean?
首先,你要从货币话题开始,这也是我们最初相识的原因。
Well, firstly, you start with the monetary conversation, which is how we first met
是的
Yeah.
也就是英镑和法定货币本质上是一个庞氏骗局。
Which is the the pound and fiat currency is fundamentally a Ponzi scheme.
那意味着什么?
What does that mean?
每创造一英镑,都始于威廉·帕特森与英国国王之间一笔120万美元的贷款,这笔贷款是一种带有永久利息的永久性贷款。
That every single pound that is created, it started with a $1,200,000 loan between William Paterson, king and the king of England, and that loan was a perpetual loan that had perpetual interest.
他们将英镑的发行垄断权授予了私人银行,当时就是英格兰银行。
And they gave a monopoly on the creation of the pound to the private banks, which the Bank of England was at the time.
因此,这种结构被全球推广,任何采用这一模式的国家都面临一个问题。
And so with that structure, which is exported globally around anyone that subscribes to this model, you have a problem.
如果每一英镑都是一种债务,那么偿还利息的钱从哪里来?
Where is the money to repay the interest if every pound is a debt?
你很快就会意识到,偿还利息的钱根本不存在,因此你必须找另一个人承担新的贷款,来偿还那些根本不存在的钱的利息。
And you soon realize that, well, the money to repay the interest doesn't exist, and so you have to find someone else to take on another loan in order to repay the interest on the money that doesn't exist.
因此,从结构上讲,英镑和美元就是这样被创造出来的。
And so structurally, that is how the pound is created, how the dollar is created.
因此,这带来了一系列后果。
And so you have a number of consequences to that.
首先是,你把每个消费者都当作资产。
The first is you treat every consumer as an asset.
你试图让他们负债。
You try and get them in debt.
你把每个企业也当作资产,这些企业要么能获得零利率贷款——这是权力顶层的特权,越靠近央行就越容易获得;要么你是小企业,根本贷不到款,因为他们更愿意把钱贷给消费者买房,毕竟房子不会跑路;或者你只能承受极高的利率,比如信用卡30%的利率,或者消费者层面的发薪日贷款。
You have you treat every corporation as an asset, and those corporations, they can either get access to 0% loans, which is at the highest level of power, the closer you are to a central bank, or you're a small business and you pay well, you you don't get a loan for a start because they'd rather lend it to the consumer for a house that isn't gonna run away, Or you, you know, you pay the highest level of interest, whether it's 30% on a credit card or a payday loan at the consumer level.
因此,企业债务市场主要服务于权力顶层,中小企业除非有稳定的现金流,否则很难获得贷款。
And so the corporate debt market is really for the highest levels of power, and the small to medium sized enterprise doesn't really get the loans unless they've got some kind of cash flow type of thing.
是的。
Yeah.
第三个最明显的就是政府。
And then at the the third one is is the the most obvious one, which is the government.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
因此,当消费者债务导致消费者破产时,你会对其进行重组,并将其转移到政府的资产负债表上。
And so when the consumer debt when the consumer goes bankrupt, you restructure it and put it on the government's balance sheet.
而当企业拥有重大影响力和控制权时,它们会告诉政府如何在承担债务时使用资金。
And when the corporate, has significant influence and significant control, they tell the government how to spend the money when they take on the debt.
因此,你最终陷入一种情况:人们以为西方所拥有的是资本主义,但实际上我们拥有的是针对那些能获得最低利率和印钞机准入权的大企业的社会主义,而其他人则只能得到资本主义。
And so you end up in a situation where people think that what we have in the West is capitalism, but what we actually have is socialism for the corporation that can get the cheapest interest rate and access to the money printer, and the rest get capitalism.
但这种资本主义本质上是一种以K型经济为特征的游戏。
But that capitalism is fundamentally in a game where we have this concept of the k shaped economy.
K型经济意味着,如果每个人都试图举债并滚动债务,那么大多数人会输掉这个游戏,因为那些能获得零利率资金的人可以利用这些资金获取资产,而其他人则沦为资产,因为他们陷入越来越深的债务之中。
And the k shaped economy means that if everyone's trying to take on the debt and roll over the debt, then most people lose that game because the people that can access the 0% money can leverage that money to get the assets, and the rest become an asset because they go deeper and deeper into debt.
由于这种机制本质上是一个庞氏骗局,而利息并不存在,富人从根本上成为拥有资产的阶级,而其他所有人则只是支付所有利息的资产。
And because this scheme is structured as a Ponzi scheme and the interest doesn't exist, the rich fundamentally become the class that own the assets, and everyone else just becomes the assets that's paying all the interest.
对。
Right.
等一下。
Hold on.
这太有趣了,因为过来的路上,我正在听塔克·卡尔森采访亚当·马尔布罗斯特。
This is so interesting because on the way over, I was looking listening to Tucker Carlson, and he was doing an interview with Adam Marblestone.
是埃德吗?
Is that Ed?
是亚当·马尔布?不是。
Is that Adam Marbl no.
抱歉。
Sorry.
对不起。
Apologies.
似乎没提到,在债务危机中,黄金和加密货币如何帮助你应对美国需要救助的情况。
Doesn't seem to say it's so it's gold crypto in the debt crisis and how to survive when The US needs a bailout.
嘉宾是谁?
Who's the guest?
等等。
Hold on.
让我试着弄清楚这位嘉宾的名字。
Let me just try and kinda get the name of the guest.
不管怎样,这位先生是做主权债务重组的。
Anyway, but this guy, he's a guy who does sovereign debt refinancing
嗯。
Mhmm.
并且交易主权债务。
And trade sovereign debt.
当他解释时,他说我们会去一个国家,与管理债务的人交谈,也会与国际货币基金组织沟通,了解他们何时能获得下一笔款项,以及相关可能性。
And when he was explaining it, he was saying, well, we go to a country, we speak to the people who manage their debt, and we speak to the IMF and when they're gonna get the next tranche and, you know, the likelihood.
但他提到,他们总是能获得下一笔款项。
But he's like, but they always get the next tranche.
这就是国际货币基金组织的生意。
That's the business of the IMF.
所以最终,他们获得了这一笔款项,我们知道他们确实拿到了。
And so eventually, they get that tranche and we know they do.
我们帮助
We we help
科蒙教堂。
Common Church.
科蒙教堂。
Common Church.
科尔曼教堂。
Coleman Church.
哦,科尔曼教堂。
Oh, Coleman Church.
他说,然后我们帮助他们在全球范围内交易他们的债务。
And he was like and then we and we we helped trade their debts around the world.
我当时想,等一下。
And I was thinking, hold on a second.
所以,你知道,我才刚开始采访,就在想他们会不会提到这一点。
So and I'm, you know, I'm only early in the interview, and I'm I'm wondering if they cover this.
但我的小脑瓜就在想,如果他们需要国际货币基金组织的救助,那显然已经把国家搞垮了。
But, like, my my little simple brain was going, well, if they if they need an IMF bailout, they've obviously blown their country's dead.
如果他们已经进入第二笔款项,那显然这笔钱也已经被搞砸了。
If they're on a second tranche, they've obviously blown that.
那么谁还在持续购买这种烂债?谁在亏钱?
And so who keeps buying shitty like, who's losing?
是的。
Yeah.
这场游戏里谁是输家?
Where's the loser in this?
因为如果这些第三世界国家的政府层面存在腐败,他们把钱拿走然后挥霍一空,总得有人吃亏吧。
Because somebody's gotta be losing if there's corruption at these third world countries at the state level where they're basically taking the money and just pissing it up the wall.
然后又是国际货币基金组织的一次救助。
And then again, another IMF bailout.
谁在亏损?
Who's losing?
是的。
Yeah.
因为肯定有人在亏损。
Because someone's gotta be losing.
答案是,只有当你无法展期时,他们才会亏损。
Well, the answer is they only lose when you can't roll it over.
对。
Yes.
如果你能展期,那么收取利息的人就会继续收到利息。
And if you can roll it over, then whoever's receiving the interest continues to receive the interest.
最终,谁在收取利息?
And inevitably, who receives the interest?
实际上,是能够创造货币的银行。
Well, it's actually the bank that can create the currency.
因此,我们在这中央银行和政府之间形成了分离。
And so we have this separation between central bank and government.
而现在,我们正进入所谓的货币化阶段,本质上是利用政府来刺激经济,试图让尽可能多的债务进入市场;但为了出售这些债务,你不能直接找中央银行。
And right now, we're headed into what is called a monetization phase, where essentially you're using the government to stimulate the economy, and you're trying to get the the you're trying to get as much debt out there as possible, in order to sell that debt, you can't actually go directly to the central bank.
实际上,是由投资银行创建这些产品——也就是债券,然后银行作为一级交易商在拍卖中购买它们。
You actually have an investment bank that creates those products, those bonds, and then the bank is able to purchase them as a primary dealer in an auction.
这个过程相当复杂,但为了确保中央银行不直接从政府手中购买,我们把银行放在中间,它们拥有创造这种货币的许可。
And you get a pretty complicated process, but in order to have it where you don't have the central bank buying directly from the government, you put the bank in the middle, and they have a license to create that pound.
因此,它们实际上创造了资金来购买这些债务;只要债务能持续展期,并将这一机制扩展到国际层面,你就进入了真正的权力博弈。
And so they actually create the money to purchase the guilt, And as long as the the debt can be continually rolled over, and then you expand that out at the international level, and now you get into the real game of power dynamics.
首先要明白的是,这套体系是在英国创立的,所以今天我们讨论英国,这很有趣。
And the first thing to understand is that this system was created in England, so it's interesting that we're gonna be discussing UK today.
哎呀。
Oops.
因为这是我们的创造。
Because it was our creation.
你知道,我们从阿姆斯特丹借鉴了一些东西。
You know, we we copied bits and bobs from Amsterdam.
他们有荷兰东印度公司,这是私人企业利益,还有阿姆斯特丹央行。
They had the Dutch East India Company, which was the private corporate interest, and then they had the Amsterdam Central Bank.
但我们创造了这种贷款机制来资助战争,那是在1694年。
But we created this loan mechanism to fund wars, and that was 1694.
一旦这套体系建立起来,你就需要政府不断承担越来越多的债务。
Now once you have that set up, you need the government to continually take on more and more debt.
实现这一点的方法是,你需要在债务尽头拥有一个有生产力的资产,因为只要政府——你知道的——只要你在积累资本,就可以不断展期债务。
And the way to do that is you need to try and get a productive asset at the end of that debt because you can keep rolling over as long as the government, you know, as long as you're building your capital.
于是,大英帝国创造了重商主义这一概念,而重商主义本质上就是——好吧。
And so the British Empire created this concept of mercantilism, and mercantilism was essentially, alright.
让我们打造最强大的军事工业复合体和海军舰队。
Well, let's create the best military industrial complex, the naval fleet.
让我们建立一个私人企业利益实体,也就是英国东印度公司。
Let's create a private corporate interest, which was the British East India Company.
让我们建立一个政府借款的机制,然后再建立一个将资金回流到私人企业利益的机制。
Let's create a mechanism for the government borrowing the money, and then let's create a mechanism for funneling it back into the private corporate interest.
那么私人企业利益会做什么呢?
And what would the private corporate interest do?
如果意味着要获取中国所有的白银,它会不会推行殖民主义呢?
Would it would do colonialism if it meant, okay, let's get all of China's silver.
让我们让他们上瘾于鸦片,并建立一家名为汇丰银行的银行。
Let's get them addicted to opium and build a bank called HSBC.
你知道的?
You know?
或者我们去印度。
Or let's go to India.
偷走他们所有的黄金,掌控他们所有的茶叶资源,制造一场饥荒,让他们完全臣服于英镑。
Let's steal all their gold, get all their tea resources, commit a famine, and make them fully subordinate to the British pound.
然后我们就可以以此为基础,继续这个以债务为根基的庞氏骗局。
And then we can use that as the base layer to continue the debt based Ponzi scheme.
但最终,企业拥有了所有资产,而政府背负了所有债务。
But eventually, the corporate ends up with all the assets, and the government ends up with all the debt.
因此,结果就是富者愈富,贫者愈贫。
And so the end result of that was the rich get richer, the poor get poorer.
这种K型经济,我们如今正在经历的,而企业阶层和投资银行则会去找另一个国家重演这套操作。
This k shaped economy, what we are experiencing right now, and then the corporate class, the investment banks, they go find another country to do it to.
而这一次,目标是美国。
And in this case, it was America.
于是,你有了第一次世界大战、联邦储备法案、所得税,一切重演了我们对英格兰银行做过的事。
So you had World War one, the Federal Reserve Act, income tax, everything repeated itself, what we did with the Bank of England.
二战之后,你有了大萧条,美国人的黄金被没收。
And what was after World War two, you had Great Depression, confiscation of all Americans' gold.
你实施了一套抽水抛售的骗局,以重新分配咆哮的二十年代和三十年代的大萧条。
You had a pump and dump scheme in order to redistribute the roaring twenties, Great Depression of the thirties.
你经历了第二次世界大战,然后建立了国际货币基金组织和世界银行,并迫使全世界接受,因为你们拥有制造基础、军事工业复合体,以及来自英国殖民主义、重商主义、德国黄金和俄国十月革命后黄金的巨额储备——世界上75%的黄金最终都流入了美联储。
You had World War two, and then you set up the IMF, the World Bank, and you forced the world because they had the manufacturing base, the military industrial complex, and all the gold that came from British colonialism, mercantilism, Germany's gold, Russia's gold after the Bolshevik revolution, 75% of the world gold ended up, you know, in the Federal Reserve.
资助这一切的都是同一群人,包括苏联、美联储的创建、里奇银行,你知道的,沃伯格家族既在美联储董事会,也在里奇银行、德国央行的董事会中。
And it was the same people that were funding all of those, the Soviet Union, the creation of the Federal Reserve, the Rice Bank, you know, the the the Warburg families were both on the Federal Reserve board and the Rice Bank, the German central banks, board.
因此,这种模式最终导致所有资产都集中在少数人手中,最强大、最有影响力的企业最终掌控了所有的硬通货和资产,而政府则背负所有债务,接着又建立一个新的世界秩序,以便在下一个地方重复这场实验。
And so you you have this scheme that ends up with all the assets, and it always transitions to the corporate, the most in corporate, most influential corporates ending up with all the hard money and all the assets, the government ending up with all the debt, and then a new world order in order to reset where you're gonna do the experiment next.
是的。
Right.
但政府欠债似乎没问题,因为它们本质上不是人,而企业拥有资产则非常有利,因为归根结底,企业就是人。
So but but it's okay with the government to have the debt because they're they're not people as such, and it's great for the corporate interest to have the assets because they are people, essentially, at the end.
这样理解对吗?
Is that correct?
嗯,这再次造就了K型经济。
Well, again, it creates that k shaped economy.
于是你有了一个以债务为基础的庞氏骗局,一种获取最佳融资渠道的机制——也就是银行业。
So you got a debt based Ponzi scheme, a mechanism for getting the best access to finance, which is banking.
事实上,你知道,银行自己就能创造货币。
In fact, you know, the banks, they get to create it.
企业阶层能以最低利率获得资金,然后用这些资金来控制政府。
The corporate class get it at the cheapest rate, and then you use that in order to control government.
政府变成了存钱罐,而作为补偿,他们确实创造了一些就业机会。
Government becomes the piggy bank, and then, yeah, they they the compensation is that they create some jobs.
但这是由一群蜥蜴人操控的,还是这只是自然而然形成的现象?
But but this is run by a group of lizard people, or is this just organically how it works?
也就是说,有没有一群明确知道真相的人在背后操纵,还是说这只是一个自发的系统?
Like, is there what are the interests that know exactly what's happening and they're pulling the levers, or is it just an organic system?
我认为随着时间推移,这种情况已经发生了变化,而且非常灵活。
I think it's changed over time, and it's very fluid.
让我们看看当前的阶段,我想说,我们现在处于什么阶段?
So let's take the current iteration, which I would say, where are we today?
英国、欧盟、澳大利亚、加拿大,整个西方世界都完全从属于美国的企业利益。
The UK, the European Union, Australia, Canada, the collective west is fully subordinate to US corporate interest.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因此,我们的政府和中央银行就像是存钱罐,它们的职责是英格兰银行和欧洲中央银行需要找到一种印钞机制,而领导人则需要找到一种花掉这些钱的途径,这些资金必须用于刺激美国股市,以及少量的英国和欧洲股市。
And so our governments and our central banks are piggy banks, and their job is the Bank of England and the European Central Bank need to find a mechanism for printing more money, and the leaders need to find a mechanism for spending that money, and that needs to go up to pump The US stock market and a little bit of UK and European stock market.
因为如果不去做的话
Because if it doesn't
那么美国股市就会崩盘,一切都会崩溃。
and The US stock market collapses, everything collapses.
这是因为它们完全受制于游说集团的控制。
Well, it's because they're fully subordinate and in control by the lobbies.
所以,如果你想当政治家,你就必须接受游说集团的资金支持,并同意为你的企业赞助商做些什么。
And so if you want to make it as a politician, you have to receive your lobby financing, and you have to agree to what you're gonna do for your corporate sponsor.
所以,这就是拉里·芬克去见凯尔·斯塔曼的时候吗?
So is this is this when, Larry Fink comes over and has a meeting with Kear Starman?
当然了。
Oh, absolutely.
所以,你知道,拉里·芬克,他并不是链条的顶端。
So, you know, Larry Fink, again, he's not the top of the chain.
他是贝莱德的经理。
He's the manager of BlackRock.
是的。
Yeah.
贝莱德是什么?
What is BlackRock?
贝莱德今天可以说,它不像荷兰东印度公司或英国东印度公司那样高度集中,因为那些公司拥有垄断地位。
Black BlackRock is today, I'd say, it's not as centralized as a Dutch East India company or the British East India company because they had a monopoly.
贝莱德没有垄断,但它管理着12万亿美元的资产,并且与美国财政部和美国联邦储备系统有着特殊关系。
BlackRock doesn't have a monopoly, but it has $12,000,000,000,000 of assets, and it has a special relationship with both the US treasury and the US Federal Reserve.
所以在新冠疫情期间,它告诉财政部该如何分配资金。
So it provides so during COVID, it was telling treasury how to allocate the money.
在2008年金融危机期间,它告诉美联储该如何管理这一过程,以及哪些公司应该被贝莱德和摩根大通收购,哪些公司应该倒闭,哪些应该存活,以及哪些资产需要转移。
And during the great financial crisis, it was saying it was telling the Fed what how to manage that process and which companies essentially BlackRock and JPMorgan should acquire, which one should go down, which one should go over, and what assets to transfer.
这种技术——贝莱德因为能接触到所有数据而开发出来的——被大多数中央银行、大多数资产管理人、许多政府和财政部所使用。
That technology, like, that BlackRock created because it's got access to all the data, is used by most central banks, most money managers, many governments, many treasuries.
因此,通过技术以及管理约12万亿美元资产的事实,它是资本配置中最重要的参与者。
And so through technology and the fact that it's managing about $12,000,000,000,000 of assets, it's the most significant player in allocation of capital.
而说到配置,你知道,这还不是全部,因为还有华尔街、先锋集团,还有大约30万亿美元的资产,此外还有外国主权财富基金,这些基金是与贝莱德共同投资的国家。
And allocation, you then have you know, it's not the full thing because you got straight street, you got Vanguard, you got about $30,000,000,000,000 of assets, And then you got the foreign sovereign wealth funds as well, which are countries that co invest with BlackRock.
但接下来我们要谈到的是当今权力动态的核心,我们会试着把这些都回归到英国目前正在发生的实际事情上。
But then you look at and and this is where we get to the power dynamics of today, we'll try and bring it all back into, like, real things on the ground that are happening in The UK now.
但一旦你有了这些资产管理公司,这些资产管理公司到底是什么?
But once you, you know, you have these asset managers, what what are those asset managers?
它们是每个人向养老金缴纳的款项、每个人支付的保险费,以及所有寻求被动投资的资产管理者的接收方。
Well, they are the recipients of everyone contributing to their pension, everyone paying their insurance premiums, and all money managers, and that are essentially looking for passive investments.
因此,通过这种管理型基金的结构——比如ETF、各种其他产品,以及在英国的单位信托基金——它们得以代表所有养老金和不同资本池持有你的股份,从而成为最大的股东。
And so through this structure of these managed funds, like ETFs and various other products and unit trusts in the case of The UK, they get the ability to become the largest shareholder by holding your shares for you, for all the pension funds, for all the different pools of capital.
随之而来的,是代理投票权以及任命董事会成员的能力。
And with that comes the proxy voting rights and the ability to put a board.
因此,贝莱德在大多数上市公司中拥有两万个董事会席位。
And so BlackRock has 20,000 board seats across most of the public companies.
这些上市公司需要获得资本,因为我们并没有一个自由的股票市场。
Now those public companies, they need access to capital because we don't have a free market stock market.
如今,股票市场的状况是,由于我们正处于债务周期的末尾,我认为在美国是这样,而这在全球都有影响,美国,是的。
Today, the the state of the stock market today is that because we're at the end of a debt cycle, I would say in The US, which has consequences everywhere, The The US, the yeah.
因此,你拥有这些不同领域的公司权力,我认为这有助于人们理解。
So you you have these different pockets of corporate power, and I think this is where it helps people understand.
在这两万个董事会席位之下,如果你想获得资本,就必须与让你上市的投资银行建立关系。
Underneath those 20,000 board seats, if you want access to capital, you have to essentially have a relationship with the investment bank that made you public.
我曾经在投资银行工作,因此对这些不同结构的运作方式非常熟悉。
And I used to work in investment banking, so I'm very familiar with how these these different types of structures work.
你知道,大多数人会以特斯拉为例。
You know, most people think of let's take Tesla, for example.
他们认为埃隆是世界上最富有的人,一定拥有巨大权力,某种程度上确实如此,但投资银行的职责是让他服从于我所说的金融工业复合体——如果埃隆想收购公司并扩张,他就必须向银行贷款,并与海湾主权财富基金共同投资。
They think of Elon as the richest person in the world that must have a lot of power, and to a degree he does, but the job of the investment bank is to make him subordinate to what I call a financial industrial complex, which is if Elon wants to acquire companies and grow, he has to get a loan from the bank and he has to co invest with the Gulf sovereign wealth funds.
通过以股票作为抵押进行借贷,市场能够操纵股价,因为它们掌握了所有可以操控市场的工具。
And by borrowing against your stock and using that stock as collateral, the markets get to change the price of stock because they have access to all the products to manipulate markets.
通过这种机制,你让高管们沦为资本配置和资本需求的附庸。
And so by this mechanism, you create the executives, a kind of subordinate to their capital allocations and capital needs.
通过这种方式,你可以操控许多不同的事物,ESG就是一个例子。
And through this, you can manipulate many, many different things, like ESG was an example.
你可以规定资本的流向,说要想获得这笔资本并支付这个利率,你就必须遵循这些要求并达到这个评分。
You know, you can dictate the flow of capital saying in order to get this capital and to pay this rate, you have to do this following these following things and meet this score.
因此,我认为这是西方最强大的力量,不是全世界,而是西方。
And so this is the most powerful force, I would say, in the West, not the world in the West.
这就是金融工业复合体。
It's the financial industrial complex.
这就是获得资本的途径。
It's access to capital.
等一下。
Hold on.
贝莱德是那里最重要的节点。
BlackRock's the most important nodes there.
好的。
Okay.
我记得他收购推特的时候。
So I remember when he bought Twitter.
是的。
Mhmm.
大部分投资来自海湾国家。
Large percentage of the investment came from Gulf States.
是的。
Mhmm.
等等。
And so hold on.
实际上,让我们倒回去一步。
Actually, let go back a step.
所以他的从属地位,是通过这种方式,而不是轻轻拍一下肩膀?
So his subordination, is that through rather than a tap on the shoulder?
这更像是进入资本的规则。
It's more like the rules of access to the capital.
对。
Correct.
好的。
Okay.
所以你知道,最初,早期的英美帝国是由军工业复合体掌握最多权力的。
So the you know, originally, like the early British American empire was military industrial complex had the the most amount of power.
在军事方面,就是我们现在所说的深层政府,比如中情局、摩萨德或那种六局之类的权力机构,因为他们能拿到五角大楼的预算。
Under military, you have what we call the deep state today, which is just the CIA Mossad or that type of m I six power, you know, because they they get Pentagon budgets.
情报机构可以挑起战争,而军事公司股价则会因战争增多而上涨。
The intelligence can escalate wars, and the military companies, their stock price benefits, the more wars you can go in.
等一下。
Hold on.
那是军事方面。
That's military.
所以,你看待乌克兰与俄罗斯战争的角度,和别人完全不同吗?
So do you look at the Ukraine Russia war with an entirely different lens than everybody else?
对。
Correct.
是的。
Yes.
给我讲讲你看待这场战争的角度是什么。
Explain to me the lens you look at that war through.
好的。
Okay.
当我看待乌克兰与俄罗斯战争时,我关注的是谁才是最终的权力核心?
So the when I look at the Ukraine Russia war, I look at it as a who is the ultimate power?
是代表美国股市和美国GDP的金融工业复合体。
Well, it's the financial industrial complex that represents The US stock market and US GDP.
这就是西方当前的权力结构。
That's the current power structure of the West.
如果你是贝莱德,管理你的投资组合,你就会开始考虑英国、美国的一些人口问题,比如低出生率,未来的利润从哪里来,所有这些不同的参数,我们可以逐一梳理,深入到它们如何影响我们的微观层面。
Now if you're BlackRock and you're managing your portfolio, then you're starting to think about some of the demographic issues in The UK, US, low birth rates, where the next profit's coming, all of these different parameters, which we can outline and look go down right to the micro of how it affects us.
但你有一份表格,实际上是在管理这些不同的人口问题、地缘政治问题,你会对自己说:好吧,那十年、二十年的计划是什么?
But you have a a spreadsheet of effectively managing these different demographical issues, geopolitical issues, and you say to yourself, right, well, what is, you know, what is the ten, twenty year plan?
我们该如何管理这个投资组合?
How are we gonna manage this portfolio?
我们的国家也是投资组合的一部分。
Our country is part of a portfolio.
当然。
Absolutely.
好的。
Okay.
这就是人们需要理解的。
This is what people need to understand.
西方国家在设立西方央行并私有化你的资源——比如石油——时,这两点正是国际货币基金组织贷款的两个要求。
The West, when you install a Western central bank and you turn and you privatize your resources, your oil, those are the two requirements of an IMF loan.
你必须承担过度债务,设立西方中央银行,并将你的资源私有化。
You have to take on excessive debt, you have to install a western central bank, and you have to privatize your resources.
一旦你私有化了资源,你就变成了一个以债务为基础的庞氏骗局,借了美国、西方或英国的贷款,现在美国人或美国金融工业复合体就拥有了所有必要的工具,可以把你的国家当作资产来管理。
Once you privatize your resources, you become a debt based Ponzi scheme, and you take on US loan, the West or the Brits and now the Americans or the American financial industrial complex has all the tools they they need in order to manage your country as an asset.
这让我想到,当你看那些科幻电影时,外星人来了,就把他们想要的所有资源都吸走了。
It makes me think you know, when you watch one of those, like, sci fi movies when the aliens come and they just, like, suck everything up that they want, all the resources.
是的。
Yes.
感觉就像那样。
It just feels like that.
是的。
Yes.
因为他们正在滚动这个以债务为基础的庞氏骗局。
Because they're rolling over the debt based Ponzi scheme.
是的。
Yes.
他们能够接触到金融工业复合体的工具。
They have access to the financial industrial complex tools.
如果他们想摧毁你的财富,就可以发动货币战争。
They can create a currency war if they wanna destroy your wealth.
他们可以让你背负债务,并且不断展期。
They can laden you with debt, which they can roll over.
他们可以利用情报和军事手段 destabilize 你的国家,将真实的骚乱转变为颜色革命,罢免代表人民的领导人,扶植一个独裁者,让他把贪腐资金据为己有,从而私有化所有资源,确保雪佛龙、埃克森、洛克希德·马丁、通用动力、摩根大通、国际货币基金组织都能进来,把你的国家当作一个资产管理投资组合。
They can use intelligence and military in order to destabilize your country, turn genuine riots into color revolutions, take away somebody that represented the people and install a dictator that takes the corrupt money in order to privatize all their resources and make sure that Chevron, Exxon, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, JPMorgan, the IMF all can come in and use your country as an asset management portfolio.
所以在本播客中,你肯定会经常听到我谈论比特币。
So on this podcast, you are definitely hearing me talk about Bitcoin a lot.
但为什么呢?
But why?
我们生活在一个非常奇怪的时代,政府通过鲁莽的支出和无休止的印钞来推动通货膨胀。
We live in a really strange time with governments driving inflation with their reckless spending and endless money printing.
这里有一条出路。
There is a way out of this.
有一种方法可以保护你的资金,那就是积累比特币。
There is a way to protect your money, and that is by stacking Bitcoin.
我做过很多期关于比特币的节目。
I've made loads of shows about Bitcoin.
你可以去研究一下。
You can go and research this.
你可以去读这些书,但事实是,比特币是有史以来最硬的货币。
You can go and read the books, but the truth is it is the hardest money ever created.
如果你有兴趣保护你的财务未来,现在是时候登上比特币这趟列车了。
If you are interested in protecting your financial future, it's time for you to get on the Bitcoin train.
我已经这么做了。
I have.
自2017年以来,我一直在个人层面和通过我的企业积累比特币。
I've been stacking Bitcoin personally and through my businesses since 2017.
它保护了我。
It's protected me.
它保障了我家庭的未来,也增强了我所有企业的实力。
It secured my family's future, and it also strengthens all of my businesses.
所以如果你想开始积累比特币,该去哪里呢?
So if you wanna start stacking Bitcoin, where do you do it?
对我来说,是在Gemini平台。
Well, for me, it's with Gemini.
它们是一家完全持牌、全额储备的交易所和托管机构,能为你提供安全购买和持有比特币的方式。
They're a fully licensed full reserve exchange and custodian, so they give you a secure way for you to buy and own your Bitcoin.
没有任何风险,也没有任何猫腻。
There's no risks and no funny business.
所以如果你认真打算以正确的方式积累比特币,就去gemini.com,也就是gemini.com。
So if you're serious about stacking Bitcoin the right way, head over to gemini.com, which is gemini.com.
如果我秘密策划一场针对这个国家的人民革命,推翻政府,因为他们完全无能,也许制定一部新的成文宪法,恢复真正的民主,我会不会被逮捕或杀害?还是会有另一个更强大的力量挡在我前面?
So if I was secretly planning a revolution in this country, a people's revolution to get rid of the government because they're completely fucking incompetent and maybe institute a new codified constitution, restore proper democracy back, am I gonna end up arrested or killed or there would just be another powerful force ahead of me?
嗯,会有一场多用途的行动。
Well, there'll be a multipurpose operation.
所以军工业复合体、深层政府或情报机构会找到办法渗透进来,将其转化为暴力。
So the military industrial complex and the deep state or the intelligence, they will find a way of infiltrating that and turning into violence.
他们会把原本可能和平的过程变成杀人事件,将其扭曲成可被利用的叙事。
And so they'll take what could be a peaceful process and start killing people and turning it into something that can be weaponized, a narrative.
金融工业复合体会跟进,开始计划哪些资产可以低价收购。
The financial industrial complex, they'll come along and they'll start planning what assets can we acquire on the cheap.
所以,如果它们是上市公司,我们就可以进行并购交易。
So we'll put you know, if they're public companies, then we can do an m and a deal.
我们可以从波动中获利。
We can profit from volatility.
如果它们是私募股权公司,我们就可以通过困境秃鹫资本交易将其收购。
And if they're a private equity house, then we can buy it through a distressed vulture capital deal.
你的国家越陷入困境,我们就越能收购更多资产,并通过并购将其整合到最终的权力结构中,而这个结构是以美国股市为依托的。
So the more distressed your country get, the more assets we get to acquire and roll them up through m and a into the ultimate power structure, is hosted on the US stock market.
与此同时,技术工业复合体——这些不同的复合体——会想:好吧。
At the same time, the technical industrial complex, so there's these different complexes, they'll be thinking, okay.
这是一种绝佳的方式,用来制造算法和恐惧,从而让所有人都使用我们希望他们使用的科技。
This is a great way to manufacture the algorithms and fear in order to get everyone on the technology we want them to be on.
我们可以借此推进我们的预判犯罪议程。
We can then progress our precrime agenda.
我们可以推进我们的数字身份系统。
We can progress our digital ID.
我们可以推进我们的央行数字货币。
We can progress our central bank digital currency.
我们可以推进我们的稳定币。
We can progress our stablecoins.
我们可以推进让人们待在家里,使用算法在线交流,而不是面对面交谈。
We can progress our, you know, getting people at home using algorithms and talking online rather than talking in person.
所以他们会想出办法——无论这是他们创造的还是 engineered 的,这取决于你有多偏向阴谋论。
So they'll come up with whether whether they create it or engineer it depending on how conspiratorial you wanna be.
他们会将其武器化,从而形成多管齐下的策略。
They'll weaponize it, and so you have a multipronged.
那黑石现在做什么?
And now what does BlackRock?
他们掌控着军事工业复合体、金融工业复合体和技术工业复合体。
They've got the military industrial complex, the financial industrial complex, the technical industrial complex.
他们还有什么?
What else do they have?
他们还公开了什么?
What else do they make public?
媒体。
The media.
因此,你可以利用媒体作为工具来支撑其他投资组合。
And so you can use your media as a tool to prop up the other portfolios.
当你想让市场崩盘时,就会使用衍生品。
And when you wanna crash markets, you use derivatives.
你对冲风险。
You hedge your bets.
你去发动战争。
You go and conquer wars.
无论这场战争失败还是成功,你都有应对的策略。
If that war fails or succeeds, you've got a strategy for both.
这是双赢。
It's a win win.
不管怎样,这都是双赢。
It's a win win whatever.
所以这是一个结构。
So this this is a structure.
让我们回到最初的问题。
So let's get back to that original question.
我该如何看待俄乌战争?
How do I look at the Russia Ukraine war?
有一个名叫俄罗斯的相当主权的国家。
So there is a a fairly sovereign country called Russia.
所谓相当主权,我的意思是,它不是一个隶属于国际清算银行或类似机构的中央银行。
And by fairly sovereign, I mean, it's not a central bank that's subordinate to the bank for international settlements or any of those forces.
你有一个正在衰落的苏联。
You had a failing Soviet Union.
是的。
Yep.
你有戈尔巴乔夫,他负责处理苏联的崩溃,并将资产转移给俄罗斯的寡头和精英。
You had Gorbachev that was there to manage the fell and transfer the assets over to the oligarchs and elites in Russia.
这些寡头和精英被渗透,目的是私有化大量俄罗斯资产,建立一个成为国际清算银行成员的西方中央银行,并私有化石油产业。
Those oligarchs and elites were infiltrated in order to privatize as many of Russian assets, install a Western central bank that becomes a member of the bank for international settlements, and also privatizes oil.
那么普京做了什么?
So what did Putin do?
普京逮捕了寡头,保留了石油的国有化,以及媒体控制——我不是说这很好,请别误解
Well, Putin arrested the oligarchs, kept the nationalization of the oil, and then the media, and I'm not saying this is please don't
普京并不是好人。
Putin isn't the good guy.
普京并不是那样。
Putin's not look.
这些人都不是好人。
None of these people are good.
他们都在为自己的权力结构和本国利益行事。
They're they're acting in the interest of their own their own power structure in their own country.
现在俄罗斯有了不同的权力结构。
Now Russia has a different power structure.
你知道,虽然仍有寡头,但俄罗斯相当独立自主,因为它拥有自己的主权财富。
You know, there are oligarchs, but it is fairly sovereign and independent because it has its own, you know, sovereign wealth.
它有自己的体系,没有出现巨额贸易赤字。
It has its own it's not running massive trades, deficits.
还有货币。
And currency.
是的。
Yeah.
它有自己的货币。
It's got its own currency.
所以当我看到这一点时。
And so when I look at that right.
所以你知道,俄罗斯就是这样。
So you know that's how Russia is.
你还知道什么?
What else do you know?
如果你是一个像苹果这样的全球性机构,你知道,你会说:我的工厂在中国。
If you're a if you're a global institution like Apple, you know, you're saying, well, I've got my factories in China.
我的消费者债务在美国和西方。
I've got my consumer by debt in America and the West.
最终,这种消费会因为所有人都负债而枯竭吗?
Eventually, is that consumption gonna dry up because everyone's in debt?
我们去哪里找下一个市场呢?
Where are we gonna find out you know, where where is the next market that we're gonna be able to go to?
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
中国基本上有自己的政策和权力结构,但让我们回到西方。
And China's basically got its own policy and its own power structure, but let's get back to the West.
西方的权力结构是什么?
What what is the power structure of the West?
所以乌克兰完全是颜色革命。
So you've got Ukraine is 100% color revolution.
泽连斯基为美国军工业复合体派系工作,或者说他与该派系立场一致。
Zelenskyy works for I'd say he's aligned with the military industrial complex faction of America.
那么他的职责是什么?
And so what is his job?
还有基奥斯·达默也是如此。
And and so Kiyos Dahmer as well.
基奥斯·达默,他与所有派系都保持一致。
Kiyos Dahmer, he's aligned with all factions.
因此我们在英国完全处于从属地位。
So we're just fully subordinate in UK.
你知道,自从第一次世界大战以来,我们的经济增长一直很差。
You know, we've had bad growth ever since World War one, essentially.
所以基奥斯塔完全受制于金融、技术和军事力量,但他的任务是构建叙事,将资金输送给乌克兰,这些资金随后又回流到英国股市购买武器,但大部分资金最终流入了洛克希德·马丁、通用动力和雷神公司,形式上是关联贷款。
And so Kyostama is fully subordinate to the financial, technical, and military, but his job is to create the narrative to send money over to Ukraine that then goes back into buying weapons on The UK stock market, but most of it goes into Lockheed Martin, General Dynamic, Raytheon as a tied loan.
然后他们通过世界银行进行结构化安排,抵押品由黑石集团发行,并附有政府担保,最终他们可以掌控乌克兰的资产。
And then they use they they structure it and the collateral is done via the World Bank, and then BlackRock is essentially issuing the money with a government guarantee, and they end up with the they can end up with the Ukrainian assets.
所以最终,当你进行这种操作时,实际上就是在发动一场颜色革命。
So in the end, when you do this operation, you essentially do a color revolution.
你安插你需要的领导人来执行这项操作。
You install the leader that you need in order to do this operation.
一个喜剧演员。
A comedian.
是的。
Yeah.
一个喜剧演员。
A comedian.
你制造一种媒体叙事,为‘我们在拯救民主’这一正当性提供支持。
You create a media narrative narrative that backs up the justification where we're saving democracy.
你有北约,它是一个为洛克希德·马丁、通用动力、雷神公司等所有波音公司及其他企业的销售机器。
You have NATO, which is a sales machine for Lockheed Martin, General Dynamic, Raytheon, you know, all of the Boeing, all of the the different companies.
它们的职责就是增加这些军工企业的收入。
And their job is to increase the revenue of these military companies.
因此,乌克兰成了实现这一目标的完美方式。
And so Ukraine was the perfect way of doing that.
你假装自己在捍卫民主。
You pretend you're you're defending democracy.
你塑造了一个叫普京的‘怪兽’,如果你需要一个好用的怪兽,他就是个不错的选项,然后你开始制定更大的战略。
You have a boogie monster called Putin who's a good boogie monster, if you want one, and you start to have a a bigger strategy.
这个战略是什么?
What is the strategy?
我们的目标是彻底控制欧洲。
Well, we wanna fully subordinate Europe.
那就是策略。
That was the strategy.
所以乌克兰和俄罗斯之间的战争并不是乌克兰和俄罗斯之间的战争。
So the war between Ukraine and Russia was not a war between Ukraine and Russia.
这实际上是美国、金融工业复合体与欧洲之间的战争。
It was a war between The US, financial industrial complex and Europe.
因此,你利用你的领导人,扶持你的马克龙,扶持你的默克尔,扶持你的施托伊伯,他们的任务是为民众构建一个合理的叙事,解释为何你们在窃取他们的钱财并将其用于美国企业的利益,这就是你们的职责。
And so you use your leaders, you install your macrons, you install your merces, you install your stormers, and their job is to create an acceptable narrative for the people of why you're stealing all their money and spending it on US corporate interest, and that's your job.
这就是战争的本质。
That's the war.
好的。
Okay.
沿着这条线索深入下去,这其中有多少是阴谋论,又有多少只是你意识到‘这本来就是运作方式’呢?
So going down this rabbit hole, How how much is of this is conspiracy, and how much is this is you like, oh, this is just how it works.
我知道。
I I know.
我现在明白了。
I know now.
是的。
Yeah.
而且,你完全认同吗?
And, like, are you a 100%?
这他妈的就是现实。
This is just how it fucking works.
我知道。
I know.
我亲眼见过。
I've seen it.
对。
Yeah.
我在这上面花了二十五年,我觉得
I've I've spent twenty five years on this and I'd say
我知道。
I know.
你知道。
You know.
我是什么来源?
What is what am I source?
我每周读一本书。
So I read a book a week.
是的。
Yeah.
我涉足过所有行业。
I've worked in all the industries.
我做过生意。
I've been in business.
我做过投资银行。
I've been in investment banking.
我了解交易是如何运作的。
I know how trading works.
在我25年的人生中,我学过经济学直到硕士,工作过,你知道,参与货币改革,试图改变政府以改变英国的体系,离开英国是因为我曾尝试创办一家银行。
I've been in all of the twenty five years of my life, did economics to masters, worked, you know, doing monetary reform, trying to change the government to change the system in The UK, left The UK because I tried to create a bank.
所以这是我25年来一直追踪资金流向的经历,而你只需要几样东西就能拼凑出最后的拼图。
So I've this is twenty five years of my life of following the money, and you it needed a couple of things to put the final pieces together.
我们需要维基解密,那里可以获取所有解密文件,你知道,我们可以用来作为备份,以及许多中情局的解密文件。
We needed WikiLeaks where you can get all the declassified documents, the you know, we that you can use to back up, and, many of the declassified CIA documents.
所以如果你读一本书,比如《隐蔽政权更迭》,它会详细讲述一百次隐蔽行动,他们是如何资助恐怖主义的。
So if you read a book, for example, covert regime change, it will go through the 100 covert operations, how they fund terrorism.
美国国际开发署就是那个机制,他们如何控制媒体,如何追溯回企业利益。
USAID is the mechanism, how they control the media, how you go back to corporate interests.
你可以发现自二战以来已经有一百次行动,然后他们在某个时间点停止了,因为我们会在二十年后发现下一批行动。
You can find there's been 100 operations since World War two, and then they stop at a certain point because we're gonna find the next set in twenty years from now.
但对我来说,这百分之百就是世界运作的方式。
But this is, to me, 100% how the world works.
所以,是的,这就是我看待正在发生的事情的方式。
And so, yeah, when that's how I look at what what is happening.
因此,世界必须建立在邪恶的基础之上。
So But the world therefore has to work on a basis of evil.
因为你可以说是利润最大化。
Because you You could say profit maximization.
但是但是
But but
如果利润最大化要求你发动战争,派年轻人上前线送死,以制造武器公司的需求,那确实需要邪恶。
if profit maximization requires you to start wars and send young men to front lines to die to create, demand from the weapons companies, it isn't it requires evil.
是的。
Yeah.
如果一个系统要求你从绝大多数人身上榨取希望、机会和财富,让其向上 trickle,将资产转移给富人,那就是邪恶。
And if it's a system that requires you to extract hope and opportunity and wealth from the large majority of people to trickle upwards and and transfer the assets to the riches, it is evil.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为每个人都清楚大英帝国是邪恶的,但他们刚刚才意识到美帝国同样邪恶。
And I think everybody knew that the British Empire was evil, but they are just about to figure out that the American Empire was just as evil.
那么,中国和‘一带一路’倡议,这本质上是他们的版本吗?
And so with China and the Belt and Road Initiative, is that essentially their version of this?
这是他们的版本,但建立在一个根本性的差异之上。
It's their version, but it's built upon a fundamental difference.
不。
No.
是软实力,而不是战争。
It was soft power, not war.
嗯,他们希望
Well, they want to
所以他们拥有全球的制造业基础。
so they they have the world's manufacturing base.
是的。
Yep.
他们有伙伴关系和资源获取渠道,并希望找到产品的需求。
They have partnership and access to resources, and they would like, to find demand for their product.
因此,美国和大英帝国的模式是消除竞争对手。
And so America and the British Empire's model was eliminate competition.
不许非洲使用自己的资源。
Don't allow Africa to ever use their resources.
我们直接把所有资源都偷走。
We'll just steal it all.
我们会制造像M23、M13这样的组织。
We'll create groups like m twenty three, m thirteen.
我们会扶植代理人来掠夺他们的所有资源。
We'll have proxies to steal all their resources.
我们会制造ISIS、基地组织在中东的分支,无论我们需要做什么。
We'll create ISIS, Al Qaeda in The Middle East, whatever we need to do.
因此,中东的情况你可以在全世界看到类似的模式。
And so The Middle East was fully you can see it all around the world.
中国也是它的受害者。
China was a victim of it.
他们经历了百年的屈辱,也就是所谓的百年国耻,这促使他们制定了如今正在实施的百年计划。
They had their one hundred years of shame, their century of humiliation, which led to them coming up with this one hundred year plan where they are now.
如果你环顾世界,你会发现那些你认为令人震惊的手段,如今正反噬自身——他们正在用这些手段对付我们自己,因为他们另有计划。
And if you look all around the world, you'll see that the tactics that you find appalling that are currently coming home, by the way, they're using the tactics on ourself because they got another plan.
他们资助了每一次种族灭绝和每一次种族清洗运动。
They funded every genocide, every ethnic cleansing campaign.
你可以将这些行为与过去一百年全球几乎每一场战争联系起来,我确实做过这项分析,弄清楚了这些行为服务于哪些利益。
You can tie you can tie this to pretty much every war in the world over the last one hundred years, and I did that exercise of figuring out what interests it it it it served.
但这是否是邪恶的呢?
But is is it evil?
对吧?
Right?
所以我运用了博弈论。
So I use game theory.
我对经济学中的博弈论有点了解。
I'm a bit of, you know, in economics with game theory.
在博弈论中,有两种类型的游戏。
In game theory, you have two types of games.
一种是无限游戏,你可以从长远角度思考。
You have an infinite game, which is where you can really think long term.
这正是中国正在做的。
That's what China's doing.
另一种是有限游戏。
And then you have a finite game.
有限游戏的意思是,你为某个行动设定一个时间期限。
And what a finite game means is that you put a time deadline on an action.
如果你看一下美国股市,它的结构就是围绕三个月的周期设计的。
And so if you look at The US stock market, it is structured around three month games.
你必须在接下来的三个月内达成目标,才能获得下一阶段的资本,避免股价崩盘,进入指数基金,以及站在印钞机的有利一侧。
You have to meet your goal, in the next three months in order to gain access to the next level of capital, to have your stock price not destroyed, to gain access to the index funds, and to be on the right side of the money printer.
如果你为金融工业复合体做了你应该做的事,一切都会顺利运转,一切都会按部就班。
And if you do what you are meant to do for the financial industrial complex, everything rolls and everything ticks.
你能获得被动指数基金的准入权,获得货币印制支持,还能获得金融时代所需的媒体叙事。
You get access to your passive index fund, you get money printing, and you get media that kind of gives you the narrative that's needed in the financial times.
在美国政治中,四年一次的选举周期可以分为两个两年阶段。
And in US politics, you have a four year election cycle which breaks down into two years.
是的。
Yeah.
中期选举。
Midterm election.
是的。
Yeah.
因此,你有两年时间向你的支持者证明自己的价值,而你需要资金才能参与这场游戏。
So you have two years to prove your utility to your backers, and you need money in order to be in the game.
你还必须被收买。
You also have to be compromised.
那就是埃普斯坦的处境。
That's what Epstein was.
除非你被收买,否则你无法登上顶峰,因为我们必须相互保证,谁都不会把彼此的事说出去。
You can't rise to the top unless you're compromised because we need to mutually guarantee that all of us won't spill the beans on each other.
所以每个人都被收买了吗?
So there's compromise on everybody?
被收买。
Compromise.
你想爬得越高,就越得被收买,这就是这个游戏的规则。
You you the the higher you wanna go, the more compromised you have to be So in this game.
特朗普之所以没有兑现他所有的承诺,部分原因就在于他无法做到,因为他受制于他的支持者。
It's part of the argument of why Trump has not delivered on everything he promised is that he can't because of his backers.
在我看来,特朗普并不掌控埃普斯坦的文件、军事工业复合体以及CIA,这些力量才真正掌控一切。
Trump, in my perspective, doesn't control the Epstein files, the military industrial complex, and the CIA and those forces do.
但就连狗狗币在某种程度上也退缩了。
But even Doge to an extent, wimp it out.
这是一次有用的练习,但还是退缩了。
It was a useful exercise and wimp it out.
狗狗币是一种数据挖掘项目,因为埃隆是技术工业复合体中的重要网络。
Doge was a data mining exercise because Elon is an important network of the technical industrial complex.
从我的角度看,他的工作是建立社会信用评分。
His job, from my perspective, is to build the social credit score.
这就是他的工作。
That's what his job is.
他正在为社会信用评分提供所有数据集。
He's providing all the datasets for the social credit score.
你知道,这些人都得到了DARPA的资金支持。
Under the guys you know, these people are DARPA funded.
这,你知道,是中情局情报资助的。
This is, you know, CIA intelligence funded.
他们的业务需要五角大楼的预算。
Their business requires Pentagon budgets.
我的意思是,这需要政府资金支持,而他已经被压得喘不过气,尽管他是世界首富,但他的股票完全从属于金融工业复合体。
I mean, it requires government funding, and he is leveraged to the eyeball even though the richest man in the world with his stock fully subordinate to the financial industrial complex.
所以他必须听他们的安排。
And so he has to do what they say.
他必须服从。
He has to comply.
特朗普是
Trump is
如果
if
看看他的背景,你知道,他主要是通过在纽约房地产业赚钱的。
you look at his background, you know, he he I mean, he made money in real estate in New York.
那是犹太黑帮、意大利黑手党,还有房地产大亨们。
That's the Jewish mob, the Italian mafia, the real estate tycoons.
他曾经受教于罗伊·科恩。
He was mentored by Roy Cohns.
他通过婚姻进入了库什纳家族。
He was married into the Kushner family.
库什纳家族是最初的 Epstein 黑色交易操作者,查尔斯·库什纳,而特朗普在 Epstein 之前就赦免了他。
The Kushner were the original Epstein blackmail operations, Charles Kushner, which Trump pardoned before Epstein.
所以一直以来都存在 Epstein 这样的人。
So there's always been an Epstein.
先是迈兰斯基,然后是罗伊·科恩和查尔斯·库什纳,接着是 Epstein,以后还会出现下一个。
It was Myelansky, then it was Roy Coombs and Charles Kushner, then it was Epstein, and there'll be the next one as well.
一个人不可能像杰弗里·爱泼斯坦那样拥有如此庞大的人脉网络。
There is no way in hell that one person could be as networked as Jeffrey Epstein was.
这是一个延续了几个世纪的联系网络,而他被塑造成了这家贝尔斯登的亿万富翁金融家。
That's a multi century network of contacts, and he was manufactured into this Bear Stearns billionaire financier.
他的任务就是进行渗透和操控,我认为这属于情报层面的操作。
His job was to compromise, and that's I think, you know, that's at the intelligence level.
无论是摩萨德、中情局,还是军情六处,都有可能。
Whether it's Massad, CIA, MI six Maybe.
五眼联盟。
Five eyes.
抱歉?
Sorry?
也许全部都是。
Maybe all of them.
也许全部都是。
Maybe all of them.
是的。
Yeah.
但他会为美国企业利益服务。
But he would be serving US corporate interests.
记住,美国企业利益也通过这些不同的腐败代理渠道运作。
Now remember, US corporate interests, they also go via these different corruption pox proxies.
所以,如果你想做真正、真正非法的事情,比如种族灭绝或种族清洗,那就用你的以色列代理人。
So if you wanna do something that's really, really illegal, like a genocide or ethnic cleansing, then use your Israeli proxy.
然后钱又流回来,这样你就能在那边干那些非法勾当了。
And then the money comes back into so you do the illegal shit over there.
你们有这么多网络安全和人工智能技术,比如帕兰蒂尔正在加沙构建‘种族灭绝即服务’、‘占领即服务’。
You have all these cybersecurity AI, like surveillance technology, like Palantir's building genocide as a service in Gaza, occupation as a service.
种族灭绝即服务。
Genocide as a service.
在上帝面前的种族灭绝即服务。
Genocide as a service in God.
他们在加沙建造的东西,你没看出来吗?
What what they are building in Gaza, have you not?
如果你读过他们重建加沙的计划——顺便说一句,这是托尼·布莱尔和贾里德·库什纳主导、由沙特王储穆罕默德·本·萨勒曼出资的计划——他们会把土地通证化成一种屎币。
If you read the plan of what they're rebuilding in Gaza, the Tony Blair plan, by the way, nonetheless, with Jared Kushner, funded by MBS Saudi, money, it is gonna tokenize the land into a shitcoin.
他们正在为埃隆建造数据中心。
It is building data centers for Elon.
他们正在构建一个奥威尔式《1984》般的全面监控国家,而帕兰蒂尔这家公司正是其背后的技术支撑,它不仅赋能了‘种族灭绝即服务’和‘占领即服务’,还整合了乌克兰的无人机、沙特朝觐期间的人群控制、英国的预判犯罪计划,以及欧洲各地的监控体系,通过货币化和武器化移民政策来制造社会动荡。
It is building the mass surveillance state Orwellian 1984 nightmare, and Palantir, which is the company that's gonna be powering it and powered the genocide as a service and the occupation as a service and the integration into drones in Ukraine and crowd control in Saudi Arabia during Hajj and the precrime agenda in The UK and the surveillance state across Europe that is monetizing and weaponized immigration policy in order to manufacture civil unrest.
所以,好吧。
So okay.
让我们来谈谈欧洲的移民问题,因为这非常不受欢迎。
So let's let's talk about the immigration across Europe because it's very unpopular.
这个
The
规模是前所未有的。
scale of it is unprecedented.
尽管这个问题在公众中非常不受欢迎,但没有任何政府似乎愿意应对。
No government has seemed to want to be able to deal with it despite the fact that it's publicly unpopular.
所以,这其实是被人为制造出来的。
So this this has been manufactured.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,如果你仔细看,首先,所有政客都被这个金融工业复合体所腐蚀和控制。
So, I mean, look, if you're if you're looking so firstly, all all politicians are compromised and subordinate to the this network, this financial industrial complex.
所以,如果我想看到它,是的。
So should I if I wanted to see it Yeah.
如果我成为议员,我会看到它吗?还是会没意识到自己已经变得从属了?
And I became an MP, would I see it or would I not realize I'd become subordinate?
首先,你根本不会晋升。
You would be firstly, you wouldn't rise.
你首先需要获得资金支持。
You'd you'd firstly, you'd need access to funding.
当你需要资金支持时,你就得和那些为了获得资金而必须交往的各个圈子打交道。
Then when you need access to funding, you'd be hanging around with the different networks you need to hang around in order to access that funding.
但我在贝德福德是有名的。
But I'm I'm known in Bedford.
我可以以独立身份参选。
I could go as an independent.
好的。
Okay.
我有
I have a
获胜的机会,所以扔几颗手榴弹进去。
chance of winning, so a few hand grenades in.
是的。
Yeah.
在那个层级上,你可能还不够重要。
So at that level, you're probably not important enough.
如果你想晋升
If you wanna rise
你得在
You gotta do it in
党内做到。
the party.
然后,为了在层级中更进一步,你不得不做出妥协。
Then you're gonna have to be compromised to get further up the chain.
他们会迫使你妥协。
And they will compromise you.
你知道,基亚·斯塔默,如果你留意的话,他与朱利安·阿桑奇以及各种其他行动都牵涉到性交易。
You know, Kia Stahmer, if you look at he was all connected to the sex trafficking with Julian Assange and various other operations.
比如,你知道,每个人都有不想曝光的把柄,然后他们就会把这些东西泄露出来。
Like, you know, you can go back into like, everybody has the compromise that they don't want to come out, and then they leak it out.
当他们把这些东西泄露出来时,这实际上是在说:继续沿着我们该走的路前进。
And as they leak it out, that's basically saying stay on track to where we're meant to be going.
所以,我这辈子做的那些蠢事,都存放在某个数据库里吗?
So all those stupid things I've done in my life are on a database somewhere?
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,如果你把ChatGPT当心理咨询师,那你就是在为自己打造一个 Orwellian 1984 式的勒索机制。
I mean, if you're if you're using ChatGPT as a therapist, then you're creating your blackmail operation in your Orwellian 1984 future.
我一直都很清醒
I've been conscious
从一开始就是这样。
of that for the start.
所以除了它叫我宝贝,我觉得我们其实
So beyond it calling me babe, I think we're
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Alright.
甚至就连x也是。
Even even x.
对吧?
Right?
我们的状况是从还好开始的。
The like, it we went from okay.
所以我们经历了疫情,经历了审查,然后突然间,我们回归了自由言论平台x。
So we had COVID, we had censorship, And then suddenly, we came back with the free the free speech platform x.
对吧?
Right?
所以我们看了杰克·多西,你知道,如果不给情报机构留个后门,你就不可能运营像推特这样的平台。
So we watched Jack Dorsey, which you cannot run a platform like Twitter without giving intelligence a backdoor.
你知道,这个网络,你你你你成为推特,是因为这个网络让你成为推特。
You know, the network you you you you become Twitter because the network allows you to become Twitter.
对。
Right.
你知道吗?
You know?
你明白吗?这些都不是自然发生的事情。
You you you know, these are not organic things that happen.
这些技术都是由DARPA资助并使用的。
Like, these technologies are all DARPA funded, utilized.
你做了一个与魔鬼的交易。
The You make a Faustian bargain.
是的。
Yeah.
这种盗窃行为是,你看,你有这个五角大楼的预算。
The the theft is, look, you have this pentagon budget.
你知道,特朗普刚刚宣布的那笔巨额拨款。
You know, the big beautiful bill Trump just announced.
有1.3万亿美元,还有5万亿美元的债务上限,如果你的政治家顺从,他们就会把这笔钱推到你的企业合同中。
There's 1,300,000,000,000.0 and a 5,000,000,000,000 debt ceiling, and you if you if your politician complies, they pushed that money up to your corporate contract.
帕兰蒂尔得到了一部分。
Palantir gets some.
马斯克也得到了一部分。
Elon gets some.
而这,你知道,是一种渐进的机制。
And and this is, you know, the gradual the gradual mechanism.
如果你不顺从,马斯克突然就会跳出来说,嘿。
And if you if you don't comply, you suddenly Elon can come out and say, hey.
特朗普,你跟埃普斯坦文件有关。
Trump, you're on the Epstein files.
我知道以色列,我认为有13家以色列公司购买了13个VPN。
So I'm aware that Israel, I think, has bought 13 Israeli companies have bought 13 VPNs.
而且,显然我儿子在房间里,他不看色情内容,我也不看。
And, obviously, my son's in the room and neither he doesn't watch pornography and I don't.
从不。
Never.
但如果我恰好,如果我
But if I happened to if I
如果我是那些人之一,如果康纳是那些看色情内容的人之一,他们很可能也有相关的数据库。
was one of those people, if Connor was one of those people who watched pornography, they probably have a database of that as well.
他们很可能有。
They probably do.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
他们确切知道你在搜索什么。
They know exactly what you're searching for.
他们确切知道,我已经知道你在搜索什么。
They know exactly I already know what you're searching for.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,他们可能已经掌握了世界上每个人的所有偏好数据。
So, like so they've probably got a vast database of everyone's kink in the world as well.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这是控制一个人的绝佳方式。
Which is a great way to control somebody.
当然。
Absolutely.
这就是我们正在步入的未来。
This is the this is the future we're walking into.
这很有趣,因为当你经历那种自然的
Now this is interesting because when you when you go through that natural
过程,也许通过摄像头。
progression Perhaps with a camera.
比如你的脸。
Like your face.
是的。
Yeah.
关键是,如果这一切都是真的,你就无法反抗。
The thing is, right, if all this is true, you can't fight it.
这难道不是一种……
Isn't it is a Well,
然后我们就能找到解决方案。
then we get to solutions.
你只能尽力把这场游戏玩好。
You just have to kinda play the game the best you can.
让我们不要来
Let's not let's come to
是的。
Yeah.
让我们以一颗白药丸作为结尾。
Let's end let's end on a on a on a white pill.
因为你知道它会是什么,我也知道它会是什么。
Because you know what it's gonna be, and I know what it's gonna be.
我们已经在路上了,有文字对话。
We have the text conversation on the way.
而且我觉得我知道它会是什么。
And I think I know what it's gonna be.
所以当你看委内瑞拉时,是的。
So so when you look at Venezuela Yes.
本质上,就是想要石油。
Basically, just want the oil.
好的。
Okay.
那我们来看看委内瑞拉。
So let's look at Venezuela.
委内瑞拉首先隶属于军事工业复合体、金融工业复合体、国际货币基金组织、战争和颜色革命,全球南方国家都曾遭受过这种对待。
So Venezuela, firstly, it was subordinate to military industrial complex, financial industrial complex, IMF, warfares, color revolutions, like the global South have been all subjected to this.
因此,在当前状态下,最重要的是雪佛龙和埃克森美孚控制了石油。
And so at in its current state, the most important thing is that Chevron and Exxon have control of the oil.
他们已经掌控了。
They already do.
他们不需要做任何事。
They don't need to do anything.
但谁在购买这些石油呢?
But who's buying that oil?
中国在购买。
China's buying it.
那么,他们从哪里获得武器呢?
And so where is where are they getting their weapons?
他们是从俄罗斯获得武器的吗?
Were they getting their weapons from Russia?
他们从哪里获得无人机?
Where are they getting their drones?
他们从伊朗获得无人机。
They're getting their drones from Iran.
所以你有一个国家,它与所谓的金砖国家结盟,建立了一个脱离美元体系的系统,嗯。
So you got a country that has aligned with, you know, the bricks, let's say, a system that works outside the dollar Mhmm.
一个可以实现这种运作的网络。
A network where you can do this.
但问题是什么?
But what is the problem?
问题是,如果你把美国看作一个主权国家,你会认为不行。
The problem is is that, normally, if you thought of America as a sovereign nation, you would be thinking, no.
这不能发生在我们家门口。
That can't be on our doorstep.
但美国并不是主权国家。
But America is not sovereign.
美国是由金融工业复合体和企业利益所掌控的。
America is run by the financial industrial complex and corporate interest.
那么他们怎么说?
And so what do they say?
他们说,我们想要更多。
Well, they say, well, we want more.
美国想要更多的GDP,雪佛龙和埃克森想要更多的收入。
America wants more GDP, and Chevron and Exxon want more revenue.
所以我们希望中国继续购买石油,但我们要更好的条件。
So we want China to continue buying the oil, but we want better terms.
如果你想要更好的条件,顺便说一下,委内瑞拉边境附近刚刚发现了一个叫圭亚那的巨大油田,那么你就会假装自己是在打击贩毒集团。
And so if you want better terms, and by the way, there's a new discovery right on the border of Venezuela called Guyana, which is the largest discovery, then you pretend that you're coming after the drug cartels.
顺便说一下,这些贩毒集团,深层政府是如何为自己筹资的?
The drug cartels by the way, how does the deep state fund itself?
你知道,CIA、英国军情六处、摩萨德,它们的资金来源于不计入资产负债表的黑操作,比如人口贩卖、性贩卖、武器贩卖和毒品贩卖。
You know, the the CIA, MI six, Mossad, they are funded by black op off balance sheet operations, which is humans trafficking, sex trafficking, weapons trafficking, drug trafficking.
如果你想阻止毒品流入美国,你就必须和CIA谈一谈,因为这就是他们为黑操作筹资的方式。
If you wanna stop drugs in America, then you need to have a CIA conversation because that's how they fund their black ops.
他们与贩毒集团有合作关系。
They have partnerships with the drug cartels.
所以,如果你想在这些方面获得更好的条件,你就需要制造一个叙事。
And so if you want better terms on those, then what you need to do is you create a narrative.
因此,特朗普的任务就是为美国民众创造一个可以接受的叙事,以合理化一场能争取到更好条件的谈判。
And so Trump's job is to create an acceptable narrative for the American people in order to justify a negotiation that gets better terms.
与此同时,我们也可以杀了你。
Now at the same time, we can kill you.
是的。
Yep.
当然。
Absolutely.
别对这一点感到震惊。
And and don't be shocked by that.
美国和英国帝国在全球范围内导致了数亿人的死亡。
America's been behind the American and British empire have been behind hundreds of millions of deaths, like, around the world.
这些并不是自发发生的事件。
Like, the these are not organic events.
这些都是精心策划的行动。
These are engineered campaigns.
而且我们还提到,他们让中国人对阿片类药物上瘾。
And and we also I mean, you mentioned they got the Chinese addicted to opioids.
我们还知道,在阿富汗,他们迅速保护了罂粟田,嗯。
And we also know in Afghanistan that they very quickly, protected the poppy fields Mhmm.
允许毒品贸易继续进行。
Allowed the drug trade to continue.
是的。
Yeah.
让我们来看看阿富汗。
So let's look at Afghanistan.
所以阿富汗,人们把这归咎为美国的失败。
So Afghanistan, people frame it as America failed.
有个笑话是,他们花了二十年时间,用塔利班取代塔利班,还花了两万亿美元。
They spent the joke is they spent twenty years to replace the Taliban with the Taliban and spent $2,000,000,000,000.
如果你是一个名叫美利坚合众国的主权国家,这无疑是失败的。
Now that is unsuccessful if you're a sovereign nation called United States Of America.
但如果你是一个企业利益集团,你就从这场战争的重建合同中赚取了两万亿美元的收入。
But if you are a corporate interest, you made $2,000,000,000,000 of revenue out of that war, rebuild contracts.
你把一个原本反对罂粟和毒品的组织——塔利班——替换成了一个允许毒品泛滥的新版塔利班,同时还制造出一种你正在做些不同事情的叙事。
You, also took a group called the Taliban, which were fighting against poppy seeds and drugs, and you replaced it with a new version of the Taliban that allowed the drugs to flow, and you created a narrative that you were doing something different.
所以我们今天看到的塔利班,并不是当年我们打击毒品贩运时的那个塔利班。
So the Taliban that we see today is not the Taliban that we're fighting the drug trafficking.
我们现在拥有的,是美国的塔利班。
We've got America's Taliban now.
嗯。
Mhmm.
如果你通过非政府组织、美国国际开发署来看媒体叙事,就会发现所有资金都流向了BBC、民主国家基金会等各类组织。
And you can see how the media narratives if you look via the NGOs, USAID, you see all the funding into BBC, funding into all the different, national endowment of democracy, all these different organizations.
我们称之为对外援助,但实际上这是为了纵容这些行为而进行的勒索操作。
We call it foreign aid, that is essentially the blackmail operations in order to allow these things to do.
那么阿富汗到底是什么?
So what was Afghanistan?
你成功地让毒品再次流通起来了。
You got you you managed to get the drugs flowing again.
你获得了两万亿美元的收入,却用一个由抵抗力量转变而来的塔利班代理版本取而代之。
You got $2,000,000,000,000 of revenue, and you put a proxy version of the Taliban from a resistance version of the Taliban.
这是一次非常成功的行动,但谁输了?
Very successful operation, but who lost?
阿富汗人民输了,美国人民也输了。
The Afghan people lost, and the American people lost.
为什么?
Why?
因为这两万亿美元是印出来用于滚动债务庞氏骗局的。
Because that was $2,000,000,000,000 that was printed to roll over the debt based Ponzi scheme.
所以这是通货膨胀?
So that was inflation?
是的。
Yes.
那就是通货膨胀。
That was inflation.
如果你持有股票,那你就在这场通胀的正确一方。
Now if you own the stocks, you are on the right side of that inflation.
富者愈富,穷者愈穷。
The richer, the poor get poorer.
没错。
Exactly.
其他所有人都在支付更高的价格,这意味着你不得不借更多钱,用30%的利率还信用卡,而你成了银行的产品。
Everybody else is paying a higher price, which means you need to borrow more, pay more credit card at 30%, and you are the product for the bank.
那么如何
So how do
你怎么看待9/11事件?
you look at 09/11?
9/11事件,我拍了一部四个小时的纪录片,梳理了联邦调查局解密的文件,并尝试根据其他案件中可能涉及的姓名来还原被删减的内容。
09/11, I put a I've got a four hour documentary that goes through the declassified document by the FBI and tries to reverse engineer the bits that were redacted based upon likely names from other cases.
复制粘贴并不奏效
The copy and paste didn't work
在那些里面。
in those ones.
你在爱泼斯坦的文件里看到过吗?
Did you see that in the Epstein files?
当然。
Absolutely.
他妈的傻瓜。
Fucking idiots.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
或者也不是。
Or maybe not.
或者也不是。
Or maybe not.
给你。
There you go.
你知道,这些还行。
You know, these are these are okay.
我们会让他们自己发现这一点。
We'll allow them to discover this.
那可能是个烟幕弹。
That could be a red herring.
你知道,这就是关键。
You know, that that's the thing.
我们正处在心理战中,目的是尽可能地迷惑我们,把我们引向错误的方向。
We are in psychological operations to to confuse us as as much as possible and point to the wrong things.
911事件没问题。
Nine eleven was okay.
所以你有一个军事工业复合体、金融工业复合体和技术工业复合体的运作。
So you had a military industrial complex, financial industrial complex, and technical industrial complex operation.
首先,在9/11之前,你们就已经有了那份‘清洁断裂备忘录’,其中列出了美国计划在五年内发动的七个国家和七场战争。
So firstly, prior to nine eleven, you already had the clean break memo, which was the the seven countries and seven wars that America wanted to fight in five years.
那时,这已经是一项既定政策。
You had that already as a policy.
《爱国者法案》也早已起草完毕。
You also had Patriot Act already written.
因此,《爱国者法案》是一种制造‘恐怖主义’这一概念的工具,用以取消宪法规定的正当程序,从而可以随意为这些战争找借口。
So Patriot Act was a mechanism for creating the word terrorism in order to remove the constitutional due process and be able to just, at will, justify these wars.
取消美国的正当程序,推动技术工业复合体的进程。
Remove, due process in America, and usher in the tech the the the technical industrial complex progression.
9/11是一次非常成功的行动。
Nine eleven was a very successful operation.
如果你查阅解密文件,就会发现中情局和摩萨德都深度参与其中。
If you go into the declassified documents, the CIA were all over it, and the Mossad was all over it.
顺便说一句,由史蒂夫·维特科夫资助的‘都市搬运公司’——他是如今特朗普政府的一员——这家摩萨德背景的搬家公司曾被发现有爆炸物残留痕迹,他们通过艺术学生摩萨德行动接触到了9/11事件。
There was Urban Movers funded by Steve Witkoff, by the way, who is in the Trump administration now, which was a Massad moving company that had bomb traces as one of the things that they were they had access to nine eleven via the art students Massad operation.
这些不是阴谋论。
These are not the conspiracy theories.
这些是解密文件,里面有联邦调查局的文件。
These are these are the declassified documents, FBI documents in there.
你们把他们拘留了九个月,然后施加巨大压力,迫使他们返回以色列。
You had them detained for nine months, and then you had massive pressure campaign to send them back to Israel.
资金洗钱和所有资金流动都是通过沙特情报机构进行的。
And the laundering of the money, all the monetary flows happened via Saudi intelligence.
所以涉及了中央情报局、沙特情报机构和摩萨德。
So you had CIA, Saudi intelligence, and Mossad.
他们都参与了9/11事件,而且达成了多个目的。
They were all involved in nine eleven, and it solved multiple purposes.
它能够为所有这些战争提供资金。
It could finance all of those wars.
关于双子塔和保险赔付的所有问题都存在。
There was all the issues with the Twin Towers and the insurance payout payouts.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
你可以仔细查看所有
You can go through all
这些内容。
of that.
就在几周前,还投保了新的高额保险,是吧?
Took out a new premium, what, weeks before?
是的。
Yeah.
所以我认为,有一笔40亿美元的赔付支付给了拉里·西尔弗斯坦,这位拥有以色列和美国双重国籍的人,被给予了购买双子塔并投保史上首份恐怖主义保险的机会。
So I I think there was a a $4,000,000,000 payout to Larry Silverstein who was given the opportunity, an Israeli American dual national, in order to purchase the towers and take out the first ever terrorist insurance contract.
他们还会向你提供各种荒谬的阴谋论。
You also had the two of the you know, what they do is they give you all the crazy conspiracy theories.
有人说根本没有飞机,是遥控的,或者全是假的——他们故意抛出这些离谱的版本,来淹没真正可信的信息。
There was no plane, and it was a remote control, or it was all, like, it can you know, they give you the crazy ones that drown out the the genuine ones.
所以你就被推入了这个群体。
And so you get you get pushed into that group.
但我关注像瑞安·道森这样的人,他拍了一些很棒的纪录片,深入探讨了这些内容。
But I I follow, like, Ryan Dawson who's done some great documentaries, like, going through all this stuff.
我基本上是用‘追踪资金流向’这种哲学来看待这些操作是如何运作的。
And I kind of just put it in with the follow the money type of philosophy of how these operations work.
但如果你仔细审视如今高达38万亿美元的债务总额,就会发现它与英格兰银行的故事相符。
But if you look at really the entirety of the $38,000,000,000,000 debt today, it follows the Bank of England story.
本集由Ledger赞助播出,Ledger是最值得信赖的比特币硬件钱包。
This episode is brought to you by Ledger, the most trusted Bitcoin hardware wallet.
如果你认真对待比特币的保护,Ledger正是你需要的解决方案。
Now if you're serious about protecting your Bitcoin, Ledger has the solution you need.
他们的硬件钱包让你完全掌控自己的私钥,确保你的比特币免受黑客攻击、网络钓鱼和恶意软件的威胁,我自2017年以来一直是他们的客户。
Their hardware wallet gives you complete control over your private keys, ensuring that your Bitcoin stay safe from hacks, phishing, and malware, and I've been a customer of theirs since 2017.
非常喜欢这个产品。
Love the product.
我用它来管理我的比特币。
Use it for my Bitcoin.
我也用它配合我的Castle多重签名来保护足球俱乐部的比特币。
I use it with my Castle MultiSig for protecting the football club Bitcoin too.
现在,借助Ledger简约易用的设备和Ledger Live应用,管理你的比特币从未如此安全便捷。
Now with Ledger's sleek, easy to use devices and the Ledger Live app, managing your Bitcoin has never been more secure or convenient.
无论你是比特币的长期持有者,还是刚接触这个领域的新手,Ledger都能让你轻松保护资产。
And whether you're a long time holder or new to the world of Bitcoin, Ledger makes it simple to keep your assets protected.
所以,如果你想了解更多,请访问ledger.com,今天就保护好你的比特币。
So if you wanna find out more, please do head over to ledger.com and secure your Bitcoin today.
那就是ledger.com,也就是ledger.com。
That is ledger.com, which is ledger.com.
那就是ledger.com。
That is ledger.com.
债务什么时候崩溃?
What time does the debt collapse?
债务在什么时候崩溃?
At what point does the debt collapse?
它变得无法控制。
It becomes unmanageable.
因为感觉像是多种因素的结合,比如在英国、欧洲和美国,这意味着情况开始恶化。
Because it feels like there's a combination of things, say, here in The UK, in Europe, and The US, which means things are starting to fray.
是的。
Yeah.
首先需要明白的是,世界储备货币是美国所拥有的。
So, the first thing to understand is that world reserve currency is what America has.
对。
Yes.
这才是关键所在。
And that's the important part.
一旦拥有世界储备货币,你就能够不断印钞、输出债务,并维持双重赤字——贸易赤字和财政赤字。
Once you have the world reserve currency, you have the ability to continually print it, export debt, and you can run these twin deficits, trade deficit and, fiscal deficit.
政府可以花更多钱,你可以出口多于进口,或者说进口多于出口。
I the government can spend more, and you can export more than, you know, you can import more than you export.
拥有世界储备货币就需要做到这一点。
That's a requirement to have world reserve currency.
所以你得把这一点整合起来。
So you gotta roll that up.
这是一个以债务为基础的庞氏骗局。
There's a debt based Ponzi scheme.
你得持续下去。
You gotta keep going.
只要你能以高于债务平均成本的速度增长,就可以继续这个以债务为基础的庞氏骗局。
As long as you can grow at a rate that is higher than the average cost of your debt, then you can continue the debt based Ponzi scheme.
所以那38万亿美元会有个平均价格。
So there will be an average price on that 38,000,000,000,000.
嘿,这是现代货币理论吗?
Hey, is this MMT?
这比所谓的MMT更糟糕,因为所有的利息和钱都被银行拿走了。
It it's worse than it is kind of MMT, but the banks get all the interest and the money.
所以MMT更好,因为在MMT体系下,你实际上不用支付利息,也不会把钱给银行。
So MMT is better because MMT, you don't actually pay the interest, and you don't give it to the bank.
你不会把它私有化。
You don't privatize it.
财政部接收资金并进行支出,从而获得收益。
The the treasury receives the money and spends it, and they receive the benefit.
因此,如果看看中国,中国人民银行的模式是拥有一个国家中央银行和一系列全部由国家控制的商业银行。
And so under this model so if you look at China, the PBOC model is they have a state central bank with a bunch of commercial commercial banks, which are all state controlled.
一般来说,只有少数是私营的。
In general, there's a few private.
但总体而言,你拥有国家控制的地方银行和中国人民银行。
But in general, you've got state controlled local banking and PBOC.
所有印出来的货币都回到政府手中,政府再将其重新投资于自身的基础设施。
Every all the currency that's printed goes back to the government and the government reinvests in its own infrastructure.
在美国当前的模式下,美元被印制出来,但资金流入了银行,那么银行现在用这些钱做什么呢?
Under the current model in America, the dollars are printed, but the money goes to the bank, and then the bank is now using that money to do what?
首先,它们变得全球化,并形成联盟。
Firstly, they become global, and so they form alliances.
它们并没有‘美国优先’的议程。
They don't have an America first agenda.
一家美国银行并不是‘美国优先’。
An American bank is not America first.
它是一个全球性机构,与中国的、海湾国家、俄罗斯和全世界进行交易。
It's a global institution that does deals with China, the Gulf Countries, Russia, and the world.
所以根本不存在‘美国优先’。
And so there's no America first.
那么,它们如何处理自己的利润呢?
And then what do they do with their profits?
它们购买政客。
They buy the politicians.
因此,游说集团、金融游说集团控制着国会、参议院,再通过军事工业复合体,你有了深层政府,然后就可以进行非法行为来贿赂司法系统。
And so the lobby, the financial lobby, controls congress, senate, and then via the military industrial complex, you have the deep state, and then you can do the illegal stuff to bribe judicial.
因此,你拥有的是一种民主的假象。当银行承担过多风险时,它们将损失社会化,而将收益私有化,这一点我们已经看到了。
And so you have the illusion of democracy, And so what actually ends up happening then when the banks take out too much risk, they socialize the losses and they privatize the gains as we've seen.
这会带来什么后果?
What does that do?
这导致了权力更加集中。
That leads to a higher concentration of power.
既然知道央行和政府总会出手救助,你就一直这样下去,直到没人再愿意购买你的债务。
So knowing the the the the central bank and the government will always bail out, you just keep going until no one will buy your debt.
最终,会有人不再出现,不会存在合适的市场。
Eventually, somebody won't there won't be the right there won't won't be the right market.
那么,特朗普政府必须做些什么?
And so what does the Trump administration have to do?
黑石集团告诉他该怎么做。
Well, BlackRock tells him what to do.
关税,重置世界秩序,让所有人都与中国贸易,让所有人都憎恨美国,解构深层政府——这意味着你拿走了支撑美元的一切,通过对欧洲采取极端措施来打破欧洲美元体系,破坏日本的套利交易,允许日本央行提高利率,打破石油美元体系,这样现在,你知道,30%的石油是以人民币定价的。
Tariffs, reset the world order, make everyone trades with China, make everyone hate America, deconstruct the deep state, which means you take away everything that propped up the dollar, break the euro dollar by going nuts on Europe, break the Japan carry trade, allow the Bank of Japan to put their rates up, break the petro dollar so that now, you know, 30% of oil is priced in yuan.
那我们该怎么做?
And what do we do?
我们开始与海湾国家竞争。
We compete start competing with the Gulf countries.
所以现在美国和海湾国家竞争。
So now America and The Gulf compete.
中国为海湾国家的主权财富基金提供全部资金。
China's providing all the money for the sovereign wealth of the Gulf countries.
那么你认为沙特阿拉伯需要向谁负责?
So who do you think Saudi Arabia needs to answer to?
所以他们现在在做什么?
So what are they doing right now?
他们说,没错。
They say, right.
我们会买下美国所有的AI公司。
We'll buy up all of America's AI companies.
我们会买下整个欧洲。
We'll buy up all of Europe.
我们会买下所有的房地产。
We'll buy up all the real estate.
我们会与贝莱德共同投资。
We'll co invest with BlackRock.
我们会获得贝莱德的董事会席位。
We'll get a board seat on BlackRock.
因此,海湾国家的主权财富基金已与金融工业复合体结成伙伴关系,因为这样一来,金融工业复合体就不再是‘美国优先’了。
And so the Gulf sovereign wealth funds have partnered with the financial industrial complex because then the the financial industrial complex is not America first.
它本质上是一个全球性机构。
It it's a global institution by definition.
因此,如果贝莱德现在想重新布局棋盘,它可以说:欧洲,你将成为一个战区。
And so if BlackRock now wants to reset the chessboard, it can say, Europe, you're gonna be a war zone.
我们可以进行一些人口统计操作。
We can do some demographic operations.
我们可以采取各种手段来获取吉普车上的资产。
We can do all sorts of things to acquire the assets on the Jeep.
美国,你将成为数据中心和人工智能中心。
America, you're gonna be the data center, the AI hub.
中国,你是主权国家。
China, you're sovereign.
我们正在与你谈判。
We're negotiating with you.
你知道吧?
You know?
总有一天,黑石会说,我们要把一部分资本重新配置到中国科技公司,而不是美国公司。
At some point, BlackRock will say we'll reallocate some of our capital over to Chinese tech companies rather than American.
但首先,我们会把美国能榨取的资产全部掏空。
But first, we'll asset strip everything out of America that we can.
所以让我们把K型经济推向极致。
So let's push the k shaped economy to the extreme.
那你该怎么办?
So what do you do?
你会说,特朗普,尽可能多地印钞吧。
You say, Trump, print as much as you can.
把所有这些钱都注入美国股市。
Push all of that money into The US stock market.
我们会告诉你如何配置资金,增加军事工业复合体的收入,确保把大量资金投入人工智能,制造一种系统性风险的叙事。
We'll tell you where to allocate it, get more revenue for the military industrial complex, make sure that you're pushing as much money into AI, create a narrative that there's systemic risk.
如果我们不花光所有资金,把所有与ChatGPT相关的合同都转给英伟达,确保英伟达脱离现实、具有地缘战略意义,那么中国就要靠人工智能接管世界了;接着,你会假装在和各国谈判关税,而我们则只谈判芯片和收入的准入权,并开始在中东建设所有数据中心。
China's about to take over the world with AI if we don't spend everything, recycle all of these contracts around ChatGPT over to NVIDIA, make sure that NVIDIA has no bearing on reality, is geopolitically strategic, and then what we'll do is you go and pretend that you're negotiating tariffs with countries, and we'll just negotiate access to chips, access to revenue, and we'll start building all the data centers in The Middle East.
每次你进行谈判时,你都假装在推动‘让美国再次伟大’,而我们则通过与整个金融工业复合体合作的海湾主权财富基金,用中国资金抛售所有股票。
And we'll start you every time you do a negotiation, you pretend this make America great again, while we'll just sell off all the stocks with Chinese money through Gulf sovereign wealth funds that partnered with this whole financial industrial complex.
因此,我们现在正处于资产剥离阶段。
And so that we are in the asset stripping phase.
所以钱正在向东流动?
So and the money's moving east?
钱正在向东流动。
The money's moving east.
所以这就是为什么雷·达利奥把所有资金都转移到新加坡了吗?
So is that why Ray Dalio has moved all his money into Singapore?
他明白正在发生什么。
Does he What he He knows what's going on.
他几十年前就已经为这一刻做好了准备。
He he he prepared for this decades ago.
你知道,他在这些投资上站在了正确的一边。
You know, he he's on the right side of these investments.
你知道,这些人都是金融工业复合体的一部分,如果你想掌控西方,你就得拥有贝莱德,而它是一家上市公司。
You know, the these people, they're part of the financial in thus you know, if you wanna own the West, you own BlackRock, and that's a public company.
我现在并不真的想拥有贝莱德。
I don't really wanna own BlackRock now.
没错。
Exactly.
因为他们从根本上说是在进行一场为期三个月的逐利游戏,必须满足这个金融工业复合体的目标,而他们本身就是其中的一部分。
Because they are fundamentally profit maximizing in a three month game that requires them to meet the goal of this financial industrial complex, and they're a part of it.
就连他们自己也成功操控了这一点,这真是令人惊讶。
And even they manage this is what the asset managers was really interesting.
所以,他们设法控制了最初创造美元的银行。
So they managed to get the banks that create the dollars in the first place.
他们设法掌控了将一切证券化和金融化的投资银行。
They managed to get the investment banks that securitize and financialize everything.
他们设法控制了那些能以低廉价格收购资产、并从政府那里借贷的私募股权公司。
They managed to get the private equity companies that can buy all the assets on the cheap borrowing from the government.
他们并没有真正的资金。
They don't have the money.
硅谷也没有资金。
Silicon Valley doesn't have the money.
他们只是能接触到零利率的资金。
They just have access to the 0% money.
你知道的。
You know?
他们能获得低成本资本。
They have access to the cheap capital.
然后你有一群人,他们成了名人般的亿万富翁,但实际上,所有这些大型科技公司都是靠政府资金扶持起来的,而我们却把这一切私有化了。
And then you have a bunch of people that can be these celebrity icon billionaires when really all of these major tech companies were just funded with government money, and we privatized it all.
我们最终占据了董事会席位,却一直在进行资产剥离、资产剥离、资产剥离、资产剥离。
And we ended up with the board seat, and we're just asset stripping, asset stripping, asset stripping, asset stripping.
所以现在我想知道,贝莱德现在想做什么。
And so now I think we asked what is BlackRock wanting to do now.
我说的是贝莱德。
And I say BlackRock.
这其实是一个去中心化的权力结构,取决于谁拥有这些资产管理公司,这本身就是一个很有趣的话题。
It's, you know, it's a it's decentralized power structure based upon who owns these these asset managers, And that's an interesting conversation in itself.
资产管理者掌控着世界?
The asset managers run the world?
资产管理者掌控着世界。
The asset managers run the world.
他们与主权财富基金合作,而主权财富基金正是那些保持央行独立、成功避免将资源私有化、因而无需向民众征税的机构。
They partner with the sovereign wealth funds, and the sovereign wealth funds are the ones that kept their central bank independent and managed to not privatize their resources so they don't have to tax their people.
所以中东没有税收,因为他们没有选择征税,而是将所有石油收入投入主权财富基金,用以服务民众并持续投资于人民。
So there's no tax in The Middle East because as an alternative to tax, they took all their oil, put it in a sovereign wealth fund, and used it for their people and reinvested in their people.
我们被灌输这样的说法:社会主义、共产主义、资本主义,于是美国便形成了这样的叙事。
And we're told that that socialism, communism, capitalism, and so what ends up happening is you create a narrative in America.
顺便说一句,我拿过经济学硕士学位。
And by the way, I I, you know, I did a masters in economics.
那是很久以前的事了。
It was a long time ago.
这些模型背后的胡言乱语,你知道的,再想想,大学教育体系到底是什么?
The bullshit behind these models, like, you know and again, you ask yourself, what is the university college system?
是谁创造的?
Who created that?
谁资助了这些课程大纲?
Who funded who funds these syllabuses?
谁决定哪些研究能够推进?
Who determines what research moves forward?
这恰好就像你可以控制政府一样,你也可以控制教育。
Which just so happens that just like you can control the government, you can control an education.
我们不断发明新的经济模型,或者不断讨论新的经济模型,似乎都是为了给政府行为找借口。
Well, we keep inventing new economic models or keep discussing new economic models that seem to justify government.
我们知道,自由市场似乎并没有回归,而且
We know we don't seem to see any return to free markets and
但为什么呢?
But why?
因为政府是搭便车者。
Because the government is the piggyback.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。