本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
谈判代表是史蒂夫·维特科夫和杰拉德·库什纳,而他的家人与本雅明·内塔尼亚胡也是最好的朋友。
The negotiators are Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner, and his family is also best friends with Benjamin Netanyahu.
这意味着,实际上这些谈判是由内塔尼亚胡家族的朋友在主导。
Meaning that essentially, the negotiations were being run by an Netanyahu family friend.
他们从来就不打算成功。
They were never meant to work.
所以每个人都承诺同样的事情,然后每个人都执行同样的操作手册。
So everybody promises the same exact thing, and then everybody implements the same exact playbook.
为什么?
Why?
是深层政府吗?
Is it the deep state?
是银行家吗?
Is it the bankers?
是亚太地区吗?
Is it the is it APAC?
当你审视爱泼斯坦网络时,它在一定程度上揭示了真相,因为你发现这群捐赠者实际上掌控着民选官员。
When you look at the Epstein network, it kind of reveals it because you figure out that this group of donors is actually in control of elected officials.
马可·卢比奥接受了以色列方面的审查,以确定他是否充分支持他们,随后甲骨文的拉里·埃里森决定为他提供巨额资金支持。
Marco Rubio was vetted by the Israelis to see whether or not he supports them properly, and then Larry Ellison of Oracle decides to fine finance him.
你可以把克林顿换成布什,让他承诺克制。
You can take Clinton and replace him with Bush promising you restraint.
然后他出兵伊拉克和阿富汗。
He then goes into Iraq and Afghanistan.
是的。
Yes.
接着你可以把布什换成奥巴马,他也承诺克制。
You can then take Bush and replace him with Obama, and he promises you restraint.
但他却发动了利比亚和叙利亚战争。
And he gives you Libya and Syria.
然后你可以把他换成特朗普,而他会给你伊朗问题。
And then you can take him and replace him with Trump, and he will give you Iran.
这实际上从来都不重要。
And it never really actually matters.
这从来都不会产生真正的影响。
It never really makes a difference.
所以政客们并不是决策者,也不是受益者。
So the politicians are not the decision makers and they're not the beneficiaries.
这对幸运马丁和雷神公司的股东来说真是太好了。
This is great for the shareholders of Lucky Martin and Raytheon.
但这些股东是谁呢?
But who are these shareholders?
其中一大批是贝莱德和先锋集团,所以这个系统从根本上就是被操纵的。
A bunch of them are going to be BlackRock and Vanguard, so the system is fundamentally rigged.
说这是错误的,并不是反犹太主义。
It isn't antisemitic to say that this is wrong.
他们故意在我们面前炫耀。
They rub it in our faces.
这是一个寡头政治体系。
This is an oligarchy.
本节目由我的主要赞助商伊朗为您呈现,它是下一个重大突破的AI云平台。
This show is brought to you by my lead sponsor, Iran, the AI cloud for the next big thing.
伊朗建造并运营下一代数据中心,提供由可再生能源驱动的尖端GPU基础设施。
Iran builds and operates next generation data centers and delivers cutting edge GPU infrastructure all powered by renewable energy.
如果您需要访问可扩展的GPU集群,或者只是好奇谁在推动AI的未来发展,请访问iron.com了解更多信息,也就是iren.com。
Now if you need access to scalable GPU clusters or are simply curious about who is powering the future of AI, check out iron.com to learn more, which is iren.com.
早上好,菲拉斯。
Morning, Firas.
早上好。
Good morning.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好。
I am good.
对。
Right.
你是中东问题的专家。
You're my, expert on The Middle East.
为什么美国这么支持伊朗?
Why is America all with Iran?
我们不知道什么?
What do we not know?
媒体没有报道什么?
What are we not seeing in the press?
我的意思是,我们确实看到一些情况,但核心问题是以色列。
I mean, we are seeing some of it, but it is fundamentally about Israel.
伊朗对美国来说有点烦人,但实际上是以色列的威胁。
The Iranians are a bit of a nuisance for The United States, but they're actually a threat to Israel.
根据阿曼调解人的说法,谈判进展得相对顺利。
And the negotiations were going relatively well according to the Omani mediators.
战争爆发后,阿曼外交部长出来表示,这是不必要的。
The Omani foreign minister after the war began comes out and says, this is unnecessary.
我们已经达成协议,或者几乎达成了协议。
We had an agreement or we had almost an agreement.
伊朗人在核问题上的每一个主要点上都做出了让步,包括放弃其高浓缩铀库存——60%,远低于制造现代核武器所需的90%。
The Iranians had conceded on every major point when it comes to the nuclear issue, including getting rid of their highly enriched uranium stockpile, 60%, So well below what's needed for a actual modern nuclear weapon, which is 90%.
仅在极低水平上进行有限的浓缩。
Limited enrichment at a very low level.
他们保留了浓缩能力,但放弃了其他所有方面。
They keep the cap the capability to enrich, but they give up on everything else.
这意味着他们实际上没有途径获得核武器,因为他们将受到国际原子能机构的持续监督。
Meaning they really don't have a pathway to a nuclear weapon because they would be under constant surveillance by the International Atomic Energy Agency.
但看起来,美国谈判代表本身就是问题的一部分。
But it seems that the American negotiators were part of the problem.
谈判代表是史蒂夫·维特科夫,一位犹太裔纽约房地产大亨,以及杰拉德·库什纳。
The negotiators are Steve Witkoff, who is a Jewish real estate New York tycoon, and Jared Kushner.
贾里德·库什纳与哈巴德组织有关联,这本质上是一个犹太至上主义派别。
Jared Kushner is associated with Chabad, which is a Jewish supremacist sect essentially.
他的家人也与本雅明·内塔尼亚胡关系密切,这意味着谈判实际上是由内塔尼亚胡家族的朋友主导的。
And his family is also best friends with Benjamin Netanyahu, meaning that essentially the negotiations were being run by a Netanyahu family friend.
这些谈判从一开始就没打算成功。
They were never meant to work.
对以色列人来说,问题不在于核武器,因为核问题已经通过谈判解决了。
And for the Israelis, the problem wasn't the nuclear because that is solved through the negotiations.
真正的问题是伊朗的弹道导弹,因为如果这些导弹击中以色列的少数几个目标,就能摧毁这个国家。
The problem is Iranian ballistic missiles because the ballistic missiles, if they hit a small number of targets in Israel, they can wreck the country.
几座海水淡化厂。
A couple of desalination plants.
以色列可能只有四个运作中的港口。
Israel has maybe four functioning ports.
一个主要的化工综合体、几个炼油厂、三个民用机场等等。
One major chemicals complex, couple of refineries, three civilian airports, etcetera.
所以只有少数几个非常脆弱的设施。
So a limited number of very vulnerable facilities.
如果这些设施遭到打击,可能会导致国家崩溃。
And if these are hit, they can collapse the state.
因此,谈判的重点放在了核问题上。
So the negotiations were focused on the nuclear issue.
美国人接受了以色列的要求,正如阿曼方面所说,他们解决了核问题。
The Americans bought into the Israeli demands when they solved the nuclear issue as the Omani said they had done.
他们没有继续推进,也没有设法解决其他问题,而是选择了开战。
Instead of continuing down the line or instead of figuring out a solution to the other stuff, they went to war.
这是他们第二次这样做了。
And this is the second time they do this.
2025年6月,以色列的袭击发生在美伊谈判前一两天,当时谈判进展顺利。
In June 2025, the Israeli attack happened two days before or one day before, the Americans were supposed to meet with the Iranians to negotiate, and it was going well.
就在谈判顺利进行时,袭击开始了。
And now as the negotiations were going well, the attack began.
所以你们最终陷入了一种局面:外交只是用来掩盖攻击的幌子,就像以色列人在谈判进展顺利时,试图摧毁卡塔尔的哈马斯谈判团队一样。
So you've ended up in a position where diplomacy is used as cover to conduct attacks in the same way that the Israelis tried to destroy the Hamas negotiating team in Qatar when the negotiations seem to be going well.
所以现在,如果你跟美国人或以色列人谈判,那你就是个傻瓜,因为他们已经这样干了三次。
So now if you negotiate with the Americans or with the Israelis, you're an idiot because they've done this three times.
这是因为以色列认为伊朗政权是对以色列的生存威胁吗?
And is this because the Israel considers the Iranian regime a existential threat to Israel?
它是以色列的敌人。
It is an enemy of Israel.
但如果是他们
But an existential threat if they
而他们认为,一旦伊朗变得足够强大,就会构成生存威胁。
And they consider it an existential threat if they become powerful enough.
但他们已经把伊朗势力赶出了叙利亚,现在以色列人又在说一些我多次提到过的话,那就是土耳其将成为他们眼中的下一个伊朗。
But they'd already kicked them out of Syria, and now the Israelis are saying something that I've said a bunch of times, which is that Turkey is going to become the next Iran for them.
好的。
Okay.
因为以色列的观点是,所有敌人都必须处于虚弱和混乱状态,因为任何一个敌人只要变得足够强大,就自动构成威胁。
Because the view according to Israel is that all of their enemies need to be weak and in chaos because any one of them becoming sufficiently powerful is in fact automatically a threat.
所以以色列希望被一群失败的国家包围吗?
So Israel wants to be surrounded by failed states?
基本上是的。
Essentially.
或者像约旦和埃及这样贫困且功能失调的国家,它们因背负巨额债务而被牢牢控制。
Or poor dysfunctional states like Jordan and Egypt that are kept on a tight leash by the fact that they are in insane amounts of debt.
所以他们真正想要的是,周围没有任何强大而运转良好的国家,但这个包围圈却在不断扩张。
So what they want really is no functioning strong states anywhere near them except that this circle keeps expanding.
最初,他们与埃及达成和平,随后埃及陷入了各种债务陷阱。
So initially, they made peace with Egypt, and then Egypt got into all kinds of debt traps.
他们与约旦达成和平,约旦也陷入了各种债务陷阱。
They made peace with Jordan, and Jordan gets into all kinds of debt traps.
美国支持逊尼派圣战者推翻叙利亚政府,切断了从伊朗经叙利亚到黎巴嫩的对伊拉克的补给线。
The US backed the Sunni jihadis to overthrow the Syrian government and cut off the supply line from Iran to Iraq through Syria into Lebanon.
现在,叙利亚的圣战分子已经被转移到伊拉克,他们很可能再次被用来对付伊朗及其盟友,就像他们在叙利亚、波斯尼亚、车臣和阿富汗被使用的方式一样。
Now the Syrian jihadis have been moved to Iraq, and they're probably going to be used against Iran and its allies again in the same way that they were used in Syria, in the same way that they were used in Bosnia, in the same way they were used in Chechnya, in the same way that they were used in Afghanistan.
所以你有一个激进的逊尼派威胁,然后用它来对付你的敌人。
So you have a radical Sunni threat, and then you use it against your enemies.
而在国内,你会说应对这一威胁的办法就是压制民众,监控他们的言论,控制他们的观点,监管他们的银行账户,等等。
And then domestically, you say the answer to this threat is to clamp down on people and to police their speech and to police their opinions and control their bank accounts and so on and so forth.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因此,这种反噬也会体现在国内,尤其是在你不断从你制造混乱的国家进口移民的时候。
So the blowback from this is also domestic, especially at a time when you're endlessly importing immigrants from countries that you're wrecking.
是的。
Yeah.
我想,听这个节目的人群体广泛,但其中相当一部分美国听众会分成两类:一类是那种‘美国,万岁’的人。
See, I I imagine the the people listening to this show, it'd be broad group of people, but the American listeners we have, which there is a a good percentage, will be split between those who are the, you know, America, fuck yeah.
让我们去打仗吧。
Let's go to war people.
但也有大量人会问:为什么我们要在中东卷入另一场战争,每天花费高达十亿美元,而我们的经济正处于巨大压力之下?
But also a large group of people will be like, why are we in another war in The Middle East spending, which is estimated at a billion dollars a day, when our economy, yeah, is under a huge amount of stress.
债务问题非常严重,我们已经看到士兵的遗体被运回家。
There's a huge amount of debt, and we're already seeing soldiers come home in boxes.
我们为什么要这么做?
Why are we doing that?
我认为即使在英国,我也知道一些右翼政党,比如一个叫改革党的政党,明确表示:这是特殊关系,我们应该支持美国。
And I think people even in The UK, I know some right wing parties, one called reforms, specifically says, well, this is a special relationship.
我们应该支持美国。
We should be supporting America.
但我认为,很多人,我可能站在左翼这边:为什么我们要被卷入中东的另一场冲突,这可能会再次 destabilize 该地区,并让移民和恐怖主义重返我们的国土?
But I think a lot you know, I kind of side probably with the leftists here in that why are we getting sucked into another conflict in The Middle East which could destabilize the region again and bring immigrants and terrorism back to our shores.
传统的保守派立场是维护稳定。
The traditional conservative position is to one's stability.
是的。
Yes.
并指出这些国家有着不同的文化、不同的历史和不同的行事方式。
And to say these nations have a different culture, a different history, a different way of doing things.
只要它们不是直接威胁,就不要干涉。
So long as they are not a direct threat, leave them be.
这才是传统的保守主义立场。
That's the traditional conservative thing.
因此,像改革党这样让主张完全相反的新保守主义者——比如艾伦·门多萨——担任其首席外交政策顾问,令人担忧。
So it's kind of worrying that a party like reform will take a neoconservative who believes in precisely the opposite, like Alan Mendoza, and make him their chief foreign policy adviser.
但你知道吗?
But do you know what?
我很好奇,法iras,如果基尔斯贾玛立即表态说:美国,我们支持你们。
I do wonder, Firas, if Kirstjarma had come out immediately and said, America, we got your backs.
你们可以使用我们的基地。
You can use our bases.
我们会支持你们对伊朗的战争。
We'll support you in this war against Iran.
我敢肯定改革派的领导层会出来表示,这太鲁莽了。
I'm pretty sure the reform leadership would have come out and said, this is reckless.
是的。
Yes.
你这么做太疯狂了。
This is crazy what you're doing.
这完全是反动的胡说八道。
It's reactionary bollocks.
就像特朗普当初通过抨击不必要的战争、称这是愚蠢的主意、主张美国不应介入中东而赢得总统大选一样。
In the same way as Trump won the presidency by railing against unnecessary wars and saying that this is a stupid idea and that The United States should not be involved in the Middle East.
你猜怎么着?
Guess what?
奥巴马也是这么赢得总统大选的,结果他却让我们卷入了叙利亚和利比亚。
That's how Obama won his presidency, and then he gave us Syria and Libya.
所以确实存在这种传统。
So there is this tradition.
就连乔治·布什也曾批评比尔·克林顿在塞尔维亚战争中无谓地站队,因为那根本不是威胁,他还承诺采取更克制的外交政策。
Even George Bush was critical of Bill Clinton for having supported the war against Serbia unnecessarily when it wasn't a threat, and he promised a more restrained foreign policy.
所以每个人都承诺同样的事情,然后每个人都执行同样的剧本。
So everybody promises the same exact thing and then everybody implements the same exact playbook.
为什么?
Why?
是深层政府吗?
Is it the deep state?
是银行家吗?
Is it the bankers?
是亚太地区吗?
Is it APAC?
当你审视爱泼斯坦网络时,它在某种程度上揭示了真相,因为你发现这群捐赠者实际上掌控着民选官员。
When you look at the Epstein network, it kind of reveals it because you figure out that this group of donors is actually in control of elected officials.
我们有充分证据表明,担任国家安全委员会主席和国务卿的马可·卢比奥,曾被以色列方面审查,以确认他是否足够支持他们。
We have evidence essentially that Marco Rubio, who's the head of the National Security Council and the secretary of state, was vetted by the Israelis to see whether or not he supports them properly.
然后甲骨文的拉里·埃里森决定资助他。
And then Larry Ellison of Oracle decides to finance him.
好的。
Okay.
这有点奇怪。
That's a bit weird.
奥巴马政府与埃普斯坦网络关系密切,他们与罗斯特审判进行交易,帮助他们逃避罚款等事宜。
The Obama administration is deeply connected to the Epstein network, and they're doing deals with the Roth trials and helping them get out of fines and things of that nature.
特朗普政府也是如此。
So is the Trump administration.
英国工党通过彼得·曼德尔森也是如此。
So is Labour through Peter Mandelson.
彼得·曼德尔森的朋友是谁?
And who's Peter Mandelson's friend?
右翼保守党成员乔治·奥斯本。
George Osborne of the right wing Tory party.
珍是谁
Who Jen
是私人朋友。
is a personal friend of.
通用里克的私人朋友是谁,而通用正在向乔治·奥斯本提交他的经济政策以获得批准和支持。
Who Generic Rick is a personal friend of, and Generic is sending his economic policy for approval and support by George Osborne.
如果乔治·奥斯本同意你的经济政策,那反而是件坏事。
Like, if George Osborne agrees with your economics, that's a bad thing.
所以你会产生一种印象:有一群人组成了一个庞大的圈子,他们本质上是在推动战争牟利,并在每一项外交政策决策中推行“以色列优先”政策。
So you get this impression that there is this massive club of people who are essentially facilitating war profiteering and implementing an Israel first policy in every single foreign policy decision.
而普通纳税人则有幸为这一切买单。
And the average taxpayer has the privilege of funding it Three.
同时还要为因这些冲突不断涌入的移民和难民而导致的生活水平下降埋单。
And paying for it with a degraded living standard brought about by endless flows of migrants and refugees coming from these conflicts.
还有通货膨胀。
And inflation.
欧亚大陆的代价会很高。
Eurasions are gonna be expensive.
而且,如果伊朗全面针对能源发动攻击——他们至今还没这么做——这场战争的后果将彻底摧毁我们所知的体系。
And, like, this is going to be if the Iranians go all out against energy, which they haven't done yet, the repercussions of this war will break the system as we know it.
到目前为止,伊朗只对卡塔尔的拉斯拉凡和赛义德天然气设施发动了几次小规模袭击。
Because so far, the Iranians have done a couple of small hits against Qatar on the Raslafan and Syed gas infrastructure.
卡塔尔不得不决定完全停止天然气生产,并关闭铝生产。
And the Qataris had to decide to shut down gas production completely and to shut down aluminum production.
他们还袭击了阿联酋的富查伊拉和杰贝阿里两个港口。
They've also hit a couple of ports in The UAE, Fujairah and Jabal Ali.
富查伊拉是大量石油在出口前进行补给的地方,目的是绕过霍尔木兹海峡。
Fujairah is where a lot of the oil bunkering happens before it's exported, and it's intended to bypass the Strait Of Hormuz.
所以伊朗说:不行。
So So the Iranians said, no.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
你敢试试。
Don't you dare.
他们袭击了沙特阿拉伯的拉斯坦努拉炼油厂,那里是沙特石油出口的主要枢纽。
They hit refineries in Rasadnura in Saudi Arabia, which is where the bulk of Saudi oil exports happens.
而他们的信息很明确:不行。
And the message is, no.
你们别想出口任何东西。
You're not exporting anything.
现在看来,他们还袭击了科威特海岸附近的一艘船,很可能打算拿科威特杀鸡儆猴,摧毁当地的能源产业,向整个地区传递一个信息:如果你们不停止支持美国,我们就彻底毁灭一切,让所有人的日子都不好过。
And now it seems they've hit a ship off the coast of Kuwait, and they're probably going to make an example of Kuwait and wreck the energy industry there to say to the region, if you don't stop the Americans, we're going to just destroy everything and bring this all down on everybody's heads.
这是一种经济层面的参孙选项,与以色列的核参孙选项相呼应。
So a kind of economic Samson option that parallels the Israeli nuclear Samson option.
所以,更多的混乱。
So more chaos.
不仅仅是更多的混乱。
Not just more chaos.
当你仔细思考时,这种混乱的程度确实令人恐惧。
Like, the extent of chaos when you think it through is genuinely scary.
目前正在进行的能源关闭可能会持续相当长的一段时间。
The energy shutdown that is currently underway can last for quite a a long time.
因为如果你看看地图,嗯。
Because if you look at the map Mhmm.
当胡塞武装封锁红海时,他们是从地图上你看到的达赫兹以北,一直到沙特阿拉伯边境的区域实施的。
When the Houthis shut down the Red Sea, they did that from North Of Dahze, which you see on the map, all the way to the border with Saudi Arabia.
因此,船只必须紧邻他们的领土通过。
And so the ships have to pass next to their territory.
而当你看向霍尔木兹海峡时,情况就不同了。
When you look at the Strait Of Hormuz, it's different.
船只必须穿过这条紧贴着或说被伊朗领土环抱的狭长水域。
The ships have to pass through this band that hugs or is hugged by Iranian territory.
这意味着船只经过时,可能从三个不同方向遭到攻击。
Meaning that as a ship passes, it can be attacked from three different directions.
阿联酋北部那个小块陆地是什么?
What's that small piece of land at the North of The UAE?
不是那个。
Not that one.
下面那个。
The one below it.
那是阿曼。
That's Oman.
所以他们曾在那里打过一场小仗,来争夺霍尔木兹海峡最顶端的控制权,最终阿曼人胜出了。
They're still so So they fought a small battle over there to figure out who gets the tip of the Strait Of Hribuz, and the Omanis came out on top.
对。
Right.
就像阿联酋和伊朗之间的海峡里有许多有争议的岛屿,这些岛屿现在都由伊朗控制。
In the same way that there's a bunch of contested islands in the Strait between The UAE and Iran, and they are under Iranian control.
那这背后的政治理由是什么?
So how does the politics of this work?
因为这对科威特人来说显然非常糟糕。
Because this is obviously terrible for the Kuwaiti's.
这对沙特阿拉伯来说也是个问题。
It's a problem for Saudi Arabia.
这对卡塔尔、阿联酋和阿曼来说也是个问题。
It's a problem for Qatar and UAE and Oman.
是的。
Mhmm.
这到底是怎么运作的?
How does the how does this work?
通过封锁航运,他们是在告诉对方:你们既不能出口,也不能进口。
Well, by shutting down shipping, they're saying to them, you can't export anything and you can't import anything.
海湾地区出口大量化学品,包括铝之类的材料,以及从汽车、医药到燃料等各行各业都必需的化学物质。
And The Gulf exports a huge amount of chemicals, including stuff like aluminum, including chemicals that are necessary for every industry you can think of, from automotives to medicine to fuel to what have you.
这些物资对化肥也至关重要,这意味着农业大宗商品价格、能源价格以及你所购买的任何工业产品价格都将受到连锁影响。
That stuff is also necessary for fertilizers, meaning that there's going to be a knock on effect on agricultural commodity prices and obviously on energy prices and on the price of any industrial product that you buy.
所以我们得通过通货膨胀来为这场战争买单。
So we're gonna pay through for this war through inflation.
你将
You're going
通过通货膨胀来为这场战争买单。
to pay for this war through inflation.
没错。
Exactly.
如果这场战争持续很长时间,我们可以讨论各种可能的情景,以及事情可能会如何发展。
If it lasts for a long time, and we can talk about the scenarios and, you know, what might happen and and how this might actually play out.
我理解得对吗?全球大约有20%到30%的石油要经过这一通道,是的。
Am I right in saying there's about 20 to 30% of the world's oil goes through that Yes.
通道?
Passage?
所有石油出口中有20%经过这一通道。
20% of oil of all oil exports go through that passage.
其中大部分运往亚洲。
And most of it goes to Asia.
因此,亚洲市场受到的冲击最大,美国人可能觉得这对我们有利,其余的则流向欧洲。
So it really hurts Asian markets most of all, which the Americans might think that suits us and the rest goes to Europe.
这对美国也有利。
That also works for The United States.
它削弱了两个主要工业竞争对手,但所有人都要为通胀买单。
It weakens their two big industrial rivals, but everybody's going to pay for the inflation.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
该死。
Fuck.
所以有时候你必须记住,政府只是由普通人组成的。
So sometimes you have to remember governments are just made of people.
就是一些做出愚蠢决定的人。
Just people who make stupid decisions.
这是一场美国能赢的战争吗?或者他们所谓的胜利是什么?
Is this is this a war that America can win or what would a win for them be?
或者我是不是应该换个角度问?
Or should I should I reframe that?
这是一场以色列能赢的战争吗?
Is this a war Israel can win?
这里的胜利意味着什么?
What is a win here?
好吧,如果从最基本的原则出发,美国人不可能输掉这场战争,因为没人能轰炸美国。
Well, if you start from first principles, the Americans can't lose this war because nobody can bomb The United States.
伊朗人打不到纽约。
The Iranians can't hit New York.
他们打不到迈阿密。
They can't hit Miami.
他们打不到华盛顿特区。
They can't hit DC.
他们无法对美国造成直接破坏。
They can't cause direct damage to The United States.
他们可以摧毁中东的军事基地,看起来他们已经相当成功地打击了多个基地。
They can wreck military bases in The Middle East, which it seems they've done a decent enough job on a bunch of them.
卡塔尔的乌代德基地遭到了严重打击。
Udayd in Qatar has been very badly hit.
科威特的基地也遭到了袭击。
The bases in Kuwait have been hit.
巴林的海军支援基地已经被炸得粉碎。
The naval support base in Bahrain, that's been smashed to bits.
许多昂贵的雷达系统已被击中。
A bunch of very expensive radars have been hit.
因此,他们在一定程度上削弱了美国在该地区的某些能力。
So they've degraded to some extent some American capabilities in the region.
但难道不比这更复杂吗?
But but isn't it more complicated than that?
这并不是关于美国是否获胜。
It's not about whether America wins it.
而是关于这场战争对政府的影响,因为一场持续下去的战争,如果看到阵亡士兵的遗体被运回、给美国民众带来沉重代价,可能会让特朗普在中期选举中失利,也可能让共和党在下一次大选中失利。
It's whether the what what the impact is on the administration because a a war that drags on that sees bodies coming back in boxes that sees a cost to the American people could cost both Trump in the midterms and could cost the Republicans in the next election.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
所以这可以
So that can
所以从这个意义上说
be So in that sense
是的。
Yeah.
你实现了以色列的目标,或者至少部分实现了,但你毁了美国,贬损了MAGA运动,也贬损了每一个对以色列不够激进的右翼政党,以及每一个对以色列足够激进、却声称以色列所作所为与西方无关的政党。
You've achieved Israel's objectives or at least some of them, but you've wrecked The United States, and you've discredited the MAGA movement, and you've discredited every single right wing party that isn't sufficiently radical on Israel, and every party that is sufficiently radical on Israel and says, It is none of the West's business what the Israelis do.
我们不在乎,结果却被贴上反犹主义的标签。
We don't care, ends up being labeled antisemitic.
所以这本质上是一个两败俱伤的局面。
So it's a lose lose situation, essentially.
如果你招来了反以色列的左翼,他们会摧毁你的生活、摧毁你的经济,而你也会毁掉几乎所有其他东西。
And if you get the anti Israel left, well, they will destroy your lives and destroy your economies, and you destroy pretty much everything else.
所以这确实是个两败俱伤。
So it is lose lose.
它实际上向选民传递了一个信息:投票根本毫无意义。
And what it does essentially is that it tells voters that there is no bloody point in voting.
你投票给谁都没关系。
It doesn't matter who you vote for.
你得到的永远是以色列优先。
You get You get Israel first.
如果这不是以色列优先,那他们就是反犹太主义。
And if it's not Israel first, then they're antisemitic.
因此,这将政治困在一个极度激化的动态中。
And so it traps politics in a dynamic that is deeply radicalizing.
我们已经讨论过西方发生内战的风险,而这个问题正变得越来越严重,因为你让人们对任何行为都感到无能为力。
And we've already spoken about the risk of civil war in the West, And this is really becoming a problem because you're convincing people that no matter what you do, it doesn't matter.
这还是在我们思考你最初的问题之前——这种情况会如何发展?
And this is before we think about your original question, which is how does this play out?
现在我们来分析一下各种可能的情景。
Now let's go through the scenarios here.
一种情况是伊朗放弃。
One scenario is the Iranians give up.
如果你了解什叶派神学,就会知道它基于这样一个观念:什叶派在卡尔巴拉战役中抛弃了伊斯兰先知的孙子侯赛因·本·阿里。
Now, if you understand Shia theology, it's based on the idea that the Shia abandoned the grandson of the prophet of Islam, Hussein bin Ali, in a battle at Karbala.
他率领大约四十人或两百人左右的小队伍,对抗数千人的军队,最终殉难。
And he was martyred fighting an army of thousands with a group of maybe 40 or 200 or whatever the figure is.
这是一场极其悬殊的战斗。
A deeply uneven battle.
零。
Zero.
差不多吧。
Sort of.
因此,如果一个人真正虔诚地信仰什叶派,他就绝不会放弃,因为放弃就意味着背叛了侯赛因。
And the thinking is that if you're a genuinely devout Shia, you never give up because doing that means that you've abandoned Hussein Aghem.
所以他们的口号常常被重复:宁死不屈,或宁死勿辱。
And so their slogan is often repeated, death rather than humiliation or death over humiliation.
抱歉。
And Sorry.
伊朗人中有多少比例是这样的人?
What percentage of the Iranians is this?
因为我们知道有很多伊朗人。
Because we know there are many Iranians.
拿着枪的人。
With a gun.
就是所有拿枪的人。
It's everyone with a gun.
所以是政府当局。
So it's the administration.
没错。
Exactly.
而且他们有支持基础,有一个社会支持基础。
What And they have base of support, and they have a social base of support.
好的。
Okay.
伊朗政权的运作方式是,像任何政权一样,它收编了各种其他利益集团。
So the way the Iranian regime works is that, like any regime, it co opts all kinds of other interests.
因此,有一群商人支持他们,但这些人显然不支持战争。
So there is a merchant class that backs them, which is obviously not happy with the war.
还有一群穷人,他们通过提供福利来换取这些人的虔诚。
There is a class of poor people that they provide welfare to in exchange for their devoutness.
还有一群工人,他们被政权雇佣。
There is a class of workers that they employ.
还有成千上万的国家雇员。
There is legions and legions of state employees.
还有成群的安全部队及其家属。
There's legions of security forces and their families.
你可以估算一下,大约占人口的30%,但这个群体足够庞大且足够坚定,足以让那些不坚定的人变得不那么重要。
You could estimate that at, I don't know, 30% of the population, but it's a big enough and committed enough group to make the others who are not committed less relevant.
政权更迭的想法是天真的,而且
The regime change is naive and
我的意思是,花了十年、十四年才推翻阿萨德。
I mean, took ten years, fourteen years to get rid of Assad.
是的。
Yeah.
而这是叙利亚。
And this is Syria.
在对卡扎菲进行全面空袭的情况下,你们确实推翻了政权,但如果伊朗人不投降——他们很可能不会投降——那就进入了第二种情况:这将变成一个失败国家。
With full on airstrikes against Gaddafi, okay, you got rid of the regime, And that brings the second scenario if the Iranians don't capitulate, which they probably wouldn't do, which is that this becomes a failed state.
现在美国人正在讨论支持库尔德叛乱分子,而这会把土耳其拖入战争,因为土耳其最不想看到的就是在边境出现一个自治的伊朗库尔德地区,尤其是当以色列声称土耳其是下一个伊朗时,这将使该地区成为针对土耳其的基地。
And now the Americans are talking about backing Kurdish insurgents, and that's going to suck in Turkey into a war because they the last thing that Turkey wants is an autonomous Iranian Kurdish region on their border, especially with the Israelis saying that Turkey is the next Iran because that will then be used as a base against Turkey.
今天早上,伊朗已经对阿塞拜疆发动了袭击。
And the Iranians are hitting Azerbaijan as of this morning.
而在阿塞拜疆,伊朗境内大约有15%到25%的人口也是阿塞拜疆族。
And in Azerbaijan, there is a bunch of well, in Iran, there is something between 15 to 25% of the population that is also Azeri.
因此,你可能会看到阿塞拜疆族向大不里士方向移动,进而演变成一场内战。
And so you could see the Azeris moving in towards Tabriz, And then this becomes a civil war.
但雪上加霜的是,他们还在与巴基斯坦接壤的边境地区武装俾路支组织。
But to add insult to injury, they're also arming groups on the border with Pakistan, the Balosh.
这些人曾被用来破坏中巴经济走廊。
And these guys have been used to blow up the China Pakistan economic corridor.
显然,他们一直得到美国的支持。
And they've been backed by The United States, obviously.
因此最终导致该地区所有国家都被卷入其中。
And so you end up with a situation where all of the countries in the region are sucked in.
但要彻底推翻伊朗政权并非易事。
But collapsing the Iranian regime in full isn't that easy.
因为如果你看看里海,一带一路倡议显然在俄罗斯有许多港口和陆路口岸,同时在哈萨克斯坦也有,这些设施可用于通过铁路和船舶将物资从中国一路运往伊朗北部。
Because if you look at the Caspian Sea, the Belt and Road Initiative has one has obviously many ports and land ports in Russia, but also in Kazakhstan, which can then be used to transfer things by rail and ship from China all the way to Northern Iran.
然后它通过相同路线连接到俄罗斯的伏尔加格勒,再经由俄罗斯的运河系统进入黑海,这意味着俄罗斯和中国可以随心所欲地支持伊朗。
And then it connects through the same route to Volgograd in Russia, and from that onto the Black Sea through the canal system that the Russians have, meaning that Russia and China can back Iran as much as they want to.
他们目前是这样做的吗?
Are they at the moment?
到目前为止,
So far, the
问题历来在于伊朗人。
problem has been historically, the problem has been the Iranians.
他们一直坚持完全自主。
They've insisted on being fully autonomous.
现在中国有一艘间谍船停在伊朗附近,并向伊朗提供最新的卫星瞄准数据。
Now China has a spy ship next to Iran and is providing Iran with updated satellite data on their targeting.
因此,他们正在帮助伊朗人进行打击。
So they're helping the Iranians with their strikes.
至少有一份报告称,俄罗斯正在协助他们使用无人机。
And there is at least one report that the Russians are helping them with the drones.
这些无人机,比如有人提到,它们的起源可以追溯到纳粹技术,后来经过多次翻新和升级,伊朗人掌握了这些技术,并将它们运送给俄罗斯,然后俄罗斯进一步升级,用于乌克兰,再送回伊朗。
So these drones like, I saw someone saying that they date back to Nazi technology that was then refurbished and updated a bunch of times with the Iranians mastering them and sending them to Russia, and then the Russians upgrading them further, using them in Ukraine, and then sending them back to the Iranians.
如果这演变成对失败国家能源设施的无人机战争,你所看到的就像是《刺客信条》但用的是无人机。
And if this becomes a drone war against energy in a failed state, what you kind of get is the assassins but with drones.
在1月到1200年左右,阿萨辛派通过大量由激进什叶派包围的堡垒,主导了中东地区;他们四处暗杀无辜者,依靠暴力威胁维持统治。
The assassins in between January something and 1200 something dominated the Middle East basically by having a bunch of forts surrounded by radical Shia, and they would just go around assassinating random people and kept up a state through that threat of violence.
我们不会派军队攻击你,因为我们根本没有军队,但我们可以在你睡觉时杀了你。
That we won't attack you with an army because we haven't got one, but we can murder you in your sleep.
如果你把同样的激进分子配上无人机,把他们放在世界能源命脉之上,并让那里变成一个失败国家,这听起来确实是个愚蠢的举动,而它确实很愚蠢。
And if you give the same kind of radicals drones and put them on top of the energy lifeline of the world and make them into a failed state, that does sound like a stupid thing to do because it is.
这会被视为成功,因为他们成功将伊朗拖入内战,拉拢了众多地区国家卷入这场内战,给伊朗制造了彻底的混乱;但与此同时,他们还有‘无限’无人机盘踞在波斯湾上空,不断向所有能源基础设施和过往船只发射攻击,随时可以勒索任何人。
So that would be considered success because they would have brought Iran into a civil war and dragged in a bunch of regional countries into that civil war and created absolute chaos for the Iranians, but then they have Infinity drones sitting on top of the Persian Gulf, lobbing them at every bit of energy infrastructure and at every bit of shipping that goes their way with the ability to extort anyone and everyone.
本集由Ledger赞助播出,Ledger是最值得信赖的比特币硬件钱包。
This episode is brought to you by Ledger, the most trusted Bitcoin hardware wallet.
如果你认真对待比特币的安全保护,Ledger正是你需要的解决方案。
Now if you're serious about protecting your Bitcoin, Ledger has the solution you need.
他们的硬件钱包让你完全掌控自己的私钥,确保你的比特币免受黑客攻击、网络钓鱼和恶意软件的威胁。
Their hardware wallet gives you complete control over your private keys, ensuring that your Bitcoin stay safe from hacks, phishing, and malware.
我自2017年以来一直是他们的客户。
And I've been a customer of theirs since 2017.
非常喜欢这个产品。
Love the product.
我用它来管理我的比特币。
Use it for my Bitcoin.
我还用它配合我的Castle多重签名来保护足球俱乐部的比特币。
I use it with my Castle MultiSig for protecting the football club's Bitcoin too.
现在,借助Ledger时尚易用的设备和Ledger Live应用,管理你的比特币从未如此安全便捷。
Now with Ledger's sleek, easy to use devices and the Ledger Live app, managing your Bitcoin has never been more secure or convenient.
无论你是比特币的老用户还是新手,Ledger都能让你轻松保护资产。
And whether you're a long time holder or new to the world of Bitcoin, Ledger makes it simple to keep your assets protected.
如果你想了解更多信息,请前往ledger.com,今天就保护好你的比特币。
So if you wanna find out more, please do head over to ledger.com and secure your Bitcoin today.
那就是ledger.com,也就是ledger.com。
That is Ledger dot com, which is ledger.com.
那就是ledger.com。
That is ledger.com.
从战略上讲,对伊朗来说,最好的选择是尽可能拖延这场冲突?
Strategically, for Iran, the best option for them is to drag this out as long as possible?
尽可能提高美国的成本。
To raise the cost as much as possible to The United States.
是的。
Yeah.
因为作为一个国家,他们无法接受每年或每隔几个月美国就派遣一批航空母舰来轰炸他们的设施这一事实。
Because as a state, they can't live with the idea that every year or every few months The United States sends over a bunch of aircraft carriers and starts bombing their stuff.
因此,无论自身付出多大代价,他们都必须让美国付出尽可能高的成本,以重新建立威慑力。
And so they have to make this as expensive as possible for The United States regardless of the cost to them so that they reestablish deterrence.
所以我们面临一种非常特殊的情况:一个国家——伊朗——正在像叛乱组织一样行事,完全违背了国家行为的准则。
So we have a very unusual situation where a nation state, which Iran is, is behaving like an insurgency and breaking all of the rules of state behavior.
但首先打破这些规则的是美国人和以色列人,他们利用谈判作为掩护,为军事打击做准备,并袭击了最高领导层。
But the people who broke those rules first were the Americans and the Israelis by using negotiations as cover to prepare for military strikes and by attacking the top leadership.
我的意思是,直接杀害对方全部政治领导人并使其陷入混乱并不是常规做法,因为如果你想要结束战争,你总得有可以谈判的对象。
I mean, it isn't the done thing that you just murder all of their political leadership and plunge them into chaos because you need people to talk to if you're going to end the war.
没人会信任你。
Well, no one's gonna trust you.
没人会信任你。
No one's gonna trust you.
所以必须指出,伊朗人确实打破了规则手册。
So they broke so it has to be said, the Iranians are breaking the rule book.
绝对如此。
Absolutely.
但首先打破规则的并不是他们。
But it wasn't them that started.
是以色列人轰炸了谈判团队,并利用谈判作为掩护进行军事打击。
It was the Israelis that bombed negotiation teams and used negotiations as cover to conduct military strikes.
但法iras,你只是在支持扎克·波兰斯基,为神职人员辩护吗?
But Firas, are you just siding with Zach Polansky in protecting the mullahs?
我的意思是,我讨厌神职人员。
I mean, I hate the mullahs.
我知道。
I know.
我的意思是,
I mean,
我不认为有人比我对伊斯兰教更批判,但我还是能看出来什么是愚蠢的想法,而这就是一个愚蠢的想法。
I don't think anybody's as critical of Islam as I am, but I can still see what a stupid idea is when I see it, and this is a stupid idea.
我知道,我很多观点都受X平台(不管你叫它什么)上那些有影响力的人的影响。
I I know I take my, a lot of my direction from who is influential on x Twitter, whatever you wanna call it.
但我对这么多人支持这场战争感到惊讶,而那些质疑它的人则被激烈地攻击为穆勒们的辩护者,
But I've been surprised how pro this war met so many people are and how how how those who've questioned it have been, like, radically attacked as being defenders of mullers and
但每次都是这样。
But that's what happens every single time.
但这次感觉更不一样。
It just feels more this time.
难道我们还没吸取教训吗?
Like, have we not learned our lessons?
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
如果你
If you
如果你说,通过轰炸加沙所有民用设施来实现种族清洗加沙是件坏事,那你就是哈马斯的同情者。
if you say that trying to ethnically cleanse Gaza by bombing every civilian structure in Gaza is actually a bad thing, then you're a Hamas apologist.
是的。
Yep.
如果你说,一个稳定的叙利亚比让一群现在即将入侵黎巴嫩的圣战分子掌权要好——顺便说一句,这确实是我们应该讨论的——那么你说阿萨德统治叙利亚比一群圣战分子更好,就是阿萨德的同情者。
If you say that having a stable Syria is better than running a bunch of jihadis who are now going to invade Lebanon, by the way, which is If something that we should talk you say that having Assad run Syria instead of a bunch of jihadis is a better outcome, then you're an Assad apologist.
如果你说推翻萨达姆政权会释放伊朗的力量,那你就是支持复兴党以及萨达姆那种法西斯社会主义思想。
If you say that destabilizing Saddam's regime is going to unleash the Iranians, then you support Ba'athism and the the sort of fascist socialist ideas of Saddam.
如果你说放任利比亚内战自行发展,那你就是卡扎菲的粉丝。
If you say letting the Libyan civil war be and let it play out, then you're a fan of Gaddafi.
但每一次,争论都聚焦在你这个人和你的品格上。
But every single time, the argument is focused on your person and on your integrity.
而不是聚焦在政策上
It isn't focused on the policy
还有后果。
And the consequences.
还有后果。
And the consequences.
如果你无法预见一场战争可能引发的第二和第三层后果——比如卷入土耳其人、阿塞拜疆人、巴基斯坦人、阿拉伯人、俄罗斯人和中国人,而他们正坐在全球能源命脉之上——那你就不配谈论政治,也没资格质疑我的品格。
And if you can't think of the second and third order consequences of a war that can suck in the Turks and the Azeris and the Pakistanis and the Arabs and the Russians and the Chinese sitting on top of the world's energy lifeline, then you have no business speaking about politics or questioning my integrity.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
我不想听你说。
I don't want to hear from you.
但事实就是如此。
But this is what it is.
这件事的第二和第三层后果简直疯狂。
The second and third order consequences of this are insane.
再说一次,伊朗人在攻击能源设施方面并没有全面出击,他们还有另一个选择,那就是轰炸海湾地区的海水淡化厂和发电厂,他们完全能做到,而且已经两次用相对较小的袭击发出过信号,表明他们有能力炸毁整个地区,让整个海湾变得无法居住。
And again, the Iranians haven't gone full tilt when it comes to attacking energy, And they still have another option, which is to bomb The Gulf's desalination plants and power plants, which they can do, and they've done it twice already with relatively small hits, intended to signal that we can blow this whole thing up and make the entirety of The Gulf uninhabitable.
但接着你想一下,如果他们造成了足够的破坏,而你是一个小海湾酋长国的统治者,会怎么样?
But then you think about what if they cause enough damage and you're the ruler of a small Gulf principality.
那么,所有人都可能反过来对付他们。
Well, everyone could turn on them.
这不仅仅是所有人都能反过来对付他们的问题。
It's not just that everybody can turn on them.
他们已经决定,这是他们愿意承担的风险。
They've decided that that's a risk they're willing to take.
说得通。
Fair enough.
但还有经济层面,那就是海湾的资金正在支撑着各种股票、房地产,以及各种愚蠢的东西——恕我直言,比如足球俱乐部。
But there's the economic dimension, which is that Gulf money is propping up all kinds of equities and all kinds of real estate and all kinds of stupid stuff like, no offense, but football clubs.
是的。
Yeah.
不,你说得对。
No, you're right.
是的。
Yeah.
如果他们不得不在能源导致高通胀的时期撤回这些资本并将其汇回西方,而你又不得不调整利率,但实际上却因为债务规模及其对利息支出的影响而无法提高利率,那么最终就会出现一个真正的经济爆炸性局面——如果伊朗人真的全力攻击所有能源设施,就会引发连锁反应,而我们目前还处于战争的第一周。
If they have to draw that capital down and repatriate it to the West at a time when you have very high inflation due to energy, and you're going to have to adjust your interest rates, but you can't in fact raise interest rates because of the size of the debt and what that does to your interest bill, you end up with a genuinely economic explosive situation where there's a chain reaction that kicks off on the back of this if the Iranians just go full tilt against all of the energy, which we're still in the first week of the war.
我们得到的关于这场战争的信息有多准确?
How accurate is the information we're getting coming out from the war?
因为显然,我对战争的有限记忆来自巴尔干半岛和伊拉克发生的事。
Because I obviously my my limited memory of wars is what happened in the Balkans, what happened in Iraq.
但实际上,你获取的信息主要来自BBC新闻、天空新闻等主流电视媒体。
But really, the information you got was from your main primary TV sources, the BBC News, Sky News, or whatever.
是的,它们并不总是准确,而且确实存在对这些频道的合理批评。
Yeah, they're not always accurate and, yeah, there's there's there's the right kind of criticism that you can label at those channels.
但现在情况更加复杂,因为我们显然有数不尽的宣传机器人。是的。
But now it's even more complicated because we obviously have endless propaganda bots Yep.
在社交媒体平台上。
On social media channels.
我们现在有了AI换脸技术。
We now have AI swap.
我看过很多视频,它们声称发生在该地区的事件,但这些并不总是显而易见的。
The number of videos I've seen, which seem to be claiming incidents in the region, which are clearly well, not always clearly.
实际上,有时根本看不出来,但后来发现这些是AI生成的视频,人们不得不删除推文并道歉。
Actually, sometimes not clearly, but it turns out they're AI created videos and people having to then delete the tweets and apologize.
这简直一团糟。
It's a big mess.
是的。
Yeah.
我们有没有任何线索,到底真正发生了什么?
Do we have any idea what what what is really going on?
我们对某些事情还是有一些了解的。
We have a sense of some things.
我们感觉德黑兰的防空系统已经崩溃了。
We have a sense that the air defense over Tehran has collapsed.
我们感觉这并不是伊朗全部防空系统的全面崩溃。
We have a sense that this isn't a full collapse of all Iranian air defense.
我们感觉导弹发射的频率已经放缓,可能是因为一些导弹发射器被摧毁了,但也可能是因为伊朗最初想迅速发动一次大规模打击,随后希望保持长期持续打击的能力,以提高战争的成本。
We have a sense that the rate of missile fire has slowed down, probably because some of these missile launchers have been destroyed, but probably because the Iranians wanted to deliver a very quick big hit initially and then wanted to maintain the ability to keep on striking for a long time to make the war more costly.
我们基本上认为海湾国家正在过度使用拦截弹。
We have basically a sense that the Gulf States are overusing their interceptors.
如果你回顾叙利亚在1973年和1982年对以色列战争中的表现,我认为他们几乎都是尽可能快地倾泻所有武器。
If you look back at how the Syrians behaved, I think, in in the seventy three and eighty two wars against Israel, they pretty much just fired everything as quickly as they could.
但这并没有奏效,而且代价极其高昂。
And it didn't work, and it was very expensive.
但现在你看到,由于许多地区军队前往西方接受训练时,往往被轻易放行而没有真正通过考核,导致训练不足。
But now you see that there is a lack of training because a lot of the regional armies that go get trained in the West are kind of given passes without passing.
我们刚刚看到一架科威特飞机击落了三架美国战机,这表明这些部队的训练存在严重问题,因为飞行员本应是军队中最优秀的人才,毕竟这项工作技术含量极高、难度极大。
And we just saw a Kuwaiti aircraft shoot down three American jets, which, I mean, it shows you that you have a problem with how these guys are trained because the pilots are supposed to be the best that your military has to offer given how technical and difficult this is.
而在战争头几天,仍有一个人击落了三架美国战机。
And still some guy in the first couple of days of the war ends up shooting down three American jets.
再加上CENTCOM表示他们需要招聘大量情报人员,这说明什么?
So plus you have things like CENTCOM saying that they need to hire a lot more intelligence workers, which shows that, okay, now?
你们说,你们已经进行了如此大规模的军事建设,现在却还要招聘情报人员?
What do you mean you did all of this military buildup and now you need to hire people to work intelligence?
这意味着你们根本没有为这场战争做好充分准备。
It means that you haven't properly prepared for this.
此外,你还要考虑每架战机需要多少小时的维护,这本身就需要时间。
And then you have to factor in things like how many hours of maintenance that does each of these jets need, and that takes takes some time.
显然,西方军队在快速周转、维护和保持战机战备状态方面最出色,但这既耗时又昂贵,使用得越多,所需维护就越多。
Obviously, Western armies are the best at turning around these jets and maintaining them and keeping them up to scratch, but it's time consuming and expensive, and the more you use them, the more you need to do it.
而且,似乎他们已经快耗尽了拦截弹,这构成了一个问题。
You have the fact that it seems that they're running out of interceptors already, which is a problem.
谁快耗尽拦截弹了?
Who's running out of interceptors?
阿拉伯国家和以色列。
The Arab states and Israel.
我的意思是,我们知道在2025年6月的十二天战争中,25%的末段高空区域防御拦截弹被耗尽了。
I mean, we know that in the twelve day war in June 2025, 25% of the terminal high altitude air defense interceptors were just consumed.
整个库存的25%。
25% of the entire stockpile.
这些拦截弹的年产量据我所知在十到二十枚之间。
And these are built at a rate of, I've heard, between ten and twenty every year.
所以要重新补足库存需要很长时间。
So it takes a long time to stockpile them again.
特朗普刚刚召见了一批国防承包商的首席执行官,说:听着。
And Trump just summoned a bunch of the CEOs of defense contractors and said, listen.
你们必须解决生产问题,因为产能根本不够。
You need to do something about production because there isn't enough production.
这对幸运马丁公司和雷神公司的股东来说真是好消息。
This is great for the shareholders of Lucky Martin and Raytheon.
但这些股东是谁呢?
But who are these shareholders?
其中很多是贝莱德、先锋集团等等,它们都有自己的爱泼斯坦网络。
A bunch of them are going to be BlackRock and Vanguard and so on and so forth, which all have their own Epstein networks.
所以这个系统从根本上就是被操纵的。
So the system is fundamentally rigged.
为了确保这一计划通过,并且不对以色列造成太大损害,拉里·埃里森做了什么?
Then to make sure that this passes and that there isn't enough damage to the Israelis, what did Larry Ellison do?
他收购了CBS和TikTok。
He bought CBS and he bought TikTok.
竞争对手是谁?
Who's the rival?
那就是福克斯新闻。
Well, it's Fox News.
谁在管理它?
Who runs that?
一个是鲁珀特·默多克。
One Rupert Murdoch.
所以你最终陷入这样一种局面:你发现整个系统都是被操纵的。
So you end up in this situation where you see that the whole system is rigged.
如果你说金融、媒体和政策制定中存在这种影响,那就会被指责为反犹太主义。
And if you say that there is this influence over finance and media and policymaking, well, that's antisemitic.
但事实就是如此。
But this is what the facts say.
我不是说我不想要,我不恨任何人,我也不想恨任何人。
This isn't I don't I I don't want I don't hate anyone, and I don't wanna hate anyone.
哦,伊朗正在向以色列发射导弹,人们真的在死。
Oh, is Iran landing missiles in Israel and are people Yeah.
无辜的人在死亡吗?
And innocent people dying?
是的。
Yes.
他们是。
They are.
当然。
Absolutely.
当然。
Absolutely.
虽然不像伊朗人死亡的速度那么快,但确实如此。
Not at the rate that the Iranians are dying, but absolutely they are.
我们对这一地区目前的死亡人数有任何了解吗?
And we have we got any idea of the scale of deaths in the region at
现在?
the moment?
伊朗方面报告称,截至昨天,我认为已有上千人丧生。
So the Iranians are reporting, as of yesterday, I think a thousand plus people killed.
好的。
Okay.
在以色列,死亡人数不太明确,但有一些人在避难时丧生,可能只有几十人。
And in Israel, it's less clear what the number is, but there's a bunch of people who are killed while sheltering, probably less couple of dozen.
是的。
Yeah.
这显然如果你有良知、有同情心,就不希望任何一方的平民丧生。
Which is obviously you don't want civilians dying on either side if you have a heart, if you have a conscience.
但以色列方面,曾有一支中国团队试图拍摄特拉维夫某处爆炸现场。
But the Israelis, there was a Chinese team that tried to film one of the impact sites in Tel Aviv.
五分钟内,安全部队就赶到并驱逐了他们。
And within five minutes, security forces arrived and cleared them out.
正是通过中央司令部,我们才得知以色列海法炼油厂遭到了袭击,而其他媒体都没有报道此事。
And it was only through CENTCOM that we learned that the Haifa refinery in Israel had been hit, which wasn't mentioned in any other media.
因此你会觉得,事实上确实有导弹击中了以色列,但以色列方面严格控制着舆论,确保这些信息不被公众知晓,甚至在以色列国内也是如此;以色列媒体对本国军方的审查制度提出了严厉批评。
And so you get the impression that, in fact, there are hits landing in Israel, but they are really controlling the narrative and making sure that this isn't revealed to the public, even within Israel, to the extent that Israeli media is being very critical of Israeli military censorship.
在以色列,所有发布的内容——我指的是所有内容——都必须经过军方审查机构的批准。
Everything that is published in Israel, and I mean everything, is under the authority of the military censor.
因此,他们对本国的媒体生态系统拥有完全控制权。
And so they have full control over the media ecosystem in their country.
在加沙也是如此。
And in Gaza.
在加沙,显而易见。
And in Gaza, obviously.
如果你是一名主流西方记者,派团队去以色列,就必须服从军方审查。
And in if you're a mainstream Western journalist and you send the team to Israel, you have to obey the military censor.
偶尔有人会找到规避方法,但媒体机构总体上支持以色列。
Now every once in a while people find workarounds, but the media institutions are generally supportive of Israel.
主流媒体普遍对以色列持支持态度。
The mainstream media is generally quite supportive of Israel.
如果他们不支持,就会引发反犹主义丑闻,有时这确实是真实的反犹主义。
And if they aren't, there is an antisemitism scandal, and in some cases it's real antisemitism.
有时这确实是真实的反犹主义。
And in some cases it is real antisemitism.
但在很多情况下,只是在说:伙计们,你知道,这有点过头了。
But in a lot of cases, it's just saying, guys, you know, this is a bit extreme.
你不应该试图驱逐加沙的平民。
You shouldn't try to depopulate Gaza.
你不应该试图驱逐南黎巴嫩的平民。
You shouldn't try to depopulate South Lebanon.
告诉我黎巴嫩发生了什么。
Tell me what's happening in Lebanon.
很明显,他们的目标是真主党。
Obviously, they're after Hezbollah.
所以真主党愚蠢地决定加入
So Hezbollah very stupidly decided to join the
战争。
war.
嗯。
Mhmm.
从他们的意识形态立场来看,这完全是自洽的。
From their ideological position, this is perfectly coherent.
问题是,我不认同他们的意识形态。
The problem is that I don't agree with their ideology.
我认为这完全是虚假且错误的。
I think it's just fake and wrong.
他们首先尝试针对以色列的米杜恩空军基地和海法附近的雷达站,目的是削弱部分雷达系统,以便伊朗能够更精准地命中目标。
And what they first did was try to target some of the radar stations in Israel in Midun Airbase and near Haifa with the idea being that they would disable some of the radars to enable the Iranians to score more hits.
这就是背后的逻辑。
That's the logic behind it.
因此,以色列下令黎巴嫩利塔尼河以南地区(约占黎巴嫩领土的10%)的所有人撤离。
And as a result, the Israelis ordered everybody south of the Litani River in Lebanon, which is around 10% of Lebanese territory, to clear out.
大约也是10%的人口。
And maybe 10% of the population.
赶紧走。
Just go.
你不被允许再待在这里了。
You're not allowed to be here anymore.
现在,这是以色列人一贯的政策。
Now, this is a consistent policy on the part of the Israelis.
在1993年的战争中,他们试图驱散数十个村庄。
In the nineteen ninety three war, they tried to depopulate tens of villages.
在1996年,他们试图驱散了大约78个村庄。
In 1996, they tried to depopulate, I believe it was 78 villages.
在2006年,他们做了完全相同的事情。
In 2006, they did the same exact thing.
现在他们又在重复这一做法。
And now they're doing it again.
在以色列和黎巴嫩达成停火协议后,以色列人并没有停止。
And after the Israelis and the Lebanese agreed to a ceasefire, the Israelis didn't stop.
首先,他们继续攻击真主党,因为他们声称真主党没有遵守停火协议,而停火协议要求真主党完全投降,这在某种程度上是事实。
First, they kept on attacking Hezbollah because they said Hezbollah wasn't adhering to the ceasefire, which entailed their full surrender, which is kind of true.
随后,他们走遍黎巴嫩南部,将那些在战斗中未能占领的村庄彻底夷平。
And they then went around Southern Lebanon flattening the villages that they had been unable to take in combat.
他们只是派来推土机和挖掘机,把房屋和整个村庄都压平,确保没有人能返回。
They just sent tractors and diggers and just turned houses flat, turned entire villages flat to make sure that nobody could return.
于是真主党说:你们没有遵守停火协议。
So Hezbollah said, you didn't adhere to the ceasefire.
那我们也不会遵守。
We won't either.
你们已经轰炸了我们一年。
You've been bombing us for a year.
现在我们要进行报复,并将部分行动归因于对伊朗最高领袖哈梅内伊被杀的回应。
Now we're going to retaliate, and placed it in part as retaliation for the killing of the supreme leader of Iran, Khamenei.
甚至在战争爆发前,叙利亚武装力量——也就是目前统治叙利亚、却在白宫、联合国和世界经济论坛受到接待的那些极端分子——正在黎巴嫩边境集结兵力,很可能即将入侵黎巴嫩以压制真主党。
And now even before the war started, Syrian forces, that is the jihadi headchoppers that currently govern Syria that are being received in the White House and in the UN and the World Economic Forum, these guys, are amassing their forces along the border with Lebanon, and they are quite possibly going to invade Lebanon to try to subdue Hezbollah.
因为如果以色列派出地面部队,他们将承受过多的伤亡。
Because if the Israelis were to send their own forces on the ground, they would take too many casualties.
但正如库尔德人被用来对抗伊朗一样,库尔德人、贝洛吉人,或许还有阿塞拜疆人,这些在叙利亚的人都是可牺牲的。
But just as the Kurds are being used against Iran, the Kurds and the Beloj and perhaps the Azeris, these guys in Syria are expendable.
请注意,我并不介意看到圣战分子死去。
And mind you, I don't mind seeing jihadis dying.
我只是不希望这成为我国家内战的一部分。
I just don't want that to be part of a civil war in my country.
但在政策制定方面,这种犬儒主义已经到了疯狂的地步。
But there is a level of cynicism here when it comes to policymaking that is insane.
确实,一些疯狂的联盟会形成。
Well, there are insane alliances that get formed.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
但这完全是毫无原则的,主要目标就是制造混乱。
But it is fully and completely unprincipled, and the main objective is to sow chaos.
因为如果库尔德人成功被用来对抗伊朗——这本身就是一个很大的假设——接下来他们就会被转而用来对抗土耳其。
Because if the Kurds are used successfully against Iran, which is a big if, they are then going to be turned and used against Turkey.
而欧洲的移民将响应土耳其的圣战号召,这还会被包装成对西方的保卫。
And the migrants in Europe are going to follow a Turkish call for jihad, and it will be presented as a defense of the West.
但事实上,这是对西方的毁灭,因为这些人根本就不该出现在西方。
But in reality, is the destruction of the West because these people should have never been in the West in the first place.
然后你不可能不注意到,议会代表团不断坚持要保持庇护通道的开放。
And then you can't not notice that the board of deputies keeps on insisting that asylum routes should be kept open.
而西方几乎每一个类似的组织都持同样的观点。
And pretty much every other parallel organization in the West says the same thing.
在澳大利亚、法国、德国,以及显然在美国,他们都坚持同样的立场。
In Australia, in France, in Germany, they insist on the same stuff in The United States, obviously.
如果你反对移民,你就会被贴上极右翼的标签,甚至还会从‘希望而非仇恨’组织获得奖项。
And if you're anti immigration, you are far right and you get to win awards from hope not hate.
是的。
Yeah.
很失望没上榜。
Was disappointed not to make the list.
是的。
Yeah.
我还不够有影响力。
I'm not relevant enough yet.
不过,莲花食者上榜了,所以我希望是我有所贡献。
Well, lotus eaters made it, so I'd like to think that I contributed.
是的。
Yeah.
但现实是,这个系统在结构上已经失效了。
But there is this reality that structurally, this system isn't working.
是的。
Yeah.
你的确可以说这一点。
You could you could say that.
我们了解街道、城镇和城市里的情况吗
Do we know do we know how what it's like on the streets, in the towns, the cities
在伊朗。
In Iran.
在伊朗?
In Iran?
因为我们已经知道货币已经崩溃了。
Because we already know that currency has been decimated.
这是最近一次起义的一部分。
That was part of the recent uprising.
但人们还得吃饭。
But people still gotta eat.
人们还得做生意。
People still gotta do business.
我们了解实际情况吗?
Do we know what's actually happening?
从表面上看,情况非常糟糕。
By the look of it, it's really bad.
好的。
Okay.
我们看到了反对政府的抗议活动。
We've seen protests against the government.
我们看到媒体称有摩萨德和中情局特工在实地活动。
We've seen media say that there were Mossad and CIA agents on the ground.
西方媒体这样报道并为此邀功。
Western media say that and taking credit for it.
我们看到了数万人死亡的报道。
We've seen reports of tens of thousands killed.
我认为这被严重夸大了。
I don't think I think that this is heavily exaggerated.
我不是怀疑这个政权会开枪打死数千人。
Not that I doubt that the regime would shoot thousands of people.
他们已经做过很多次了。
They've done it a bunch of times.
我只是对总数表示怀疑。
I just doubt the total figure.
就这样。
That's all.
我认为是几千人,很少。
I think it's the the low thousands.
有些报道说有三万、八万,甚至十万。
Some of the reporting is that it's 30,000 and then 80,000 and then a 100,000.
你是不是在想,各位,算了吧。
Are you kind of going, guys, come on.
别说了。
Stop.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为灰色地带已经显现出来了。
I think the gray zone came out.
再说一遍?
Say again?
我认为灰色地带与这些数字相矛盾。
I think the gray zone came out against those numbers.
是的。
Yeah.
因为这是那种争论之一。
Because it's it's one of those arguments.
就像是,你为什么为这些谋杀辩护?
It's like, why are why are you defending the murders?
他们在街头屠杀了四万人。
They've, slaughtered 40,000 people on the streets.
我支持你。
And I'm I'm with you.
我毫不怀疑。
I have no doubt.
我的意思是,我们已经看过他们街头枪杀民众的视频。
I mean, we've seen the footage of them shooting people on the street.
我们看过装满尸体的袋子。
We've seen the body bags.
是的。
Yeah.
但别跟我撒谎。
Do But don't lie to me about it.
就像萨达姆入侵科威特时,我们听说伊拉克人在医院的婴儿保育箱里杀害科威特婴儿的故事。
It's like, when Saddam invaded Kuwait, we had this story come out about how the Iraqis were killing Kuwaiti babies in incubators and hospitals.
结果发现完全是捏造的。
And it turned out to be completely fabricated.
但如果你说这是个愚蠢的政策,你就是在为那些杀害婴儿和婴儿保育箱的人辩护?
But then if you say this is a stupid policy, you're defending people who kill babies and incubators?
你怎敢这么说?
How dare you?
但是
But
你是想要求完全杜绝宣传和战争吗?
are you trying to demand no propaganda and warfare?
想要
Trying to
别要求我别侮辱我的智商。
demand don't insult my intelligence.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你要讨论政策,就请抛开情绪,理性冷静地分析,考虑你所作所为的第二阶和第三阶后果,而不是用那些愚蠢的道德口号。
And if you're going to talk about policy, talk about it without emotion analytically, calmly, and think of the second and third order consequences of what you're doing, not in terms of stupid moral moralistic slogans.
如果你也支持对加沙的毁灭性打击,就别告诉我你反对伊朗对示威者的枪击。
And don't tell me you oppose the shooting of protesters in Iran if you also support the flattening of Gaza.
至少要保持一致。
Like, be consistent.
给我看看你的原则。
Show me principle.
如果你能向我展示原则,能和我讨论政策,能和我分析后果,我会无限期地和你谈下去,我希望我们能达成一个真诚的共识。
If you show me principle and if you talk to me about policy and if you talk to me about consequences, I will talk to you endlessly, and I hope we can reach a good faith agreement.
是的。
Yeah.
祝你好运。
Good luck with that.
你是在要求人们不要有特殊利益。
You're asking for people not to have special interests.
对。
Yeah.
我只是要求他们像基督徒一样行事,彼得,就像我一直以来所要求的那样。
I'm just asking them to be Christian, Peter, as I've always asked
你。
you.
是的。
Yeah.
这很公平。
Which is fair.
好吧。
Okay.
所以你看。
So look.
鹰派在什么时候意识到,他们到底在什么时候才感到悔意?
At what point do the Warhawks realize what time what point do they buy as remorse?
他们什么时候才会意识到,我们又搞砸了?
What point do they realize, okay, we fucked up again?
因为当你谈到拦截弹耗尽、防空系统无法保护其上方空域时,这会彻底改变这场战争的态势。
Because when you talk about interceptors running out and air defenses not being able to defend the air above them, that changes the entire dynamic of this war.
这使伊朗人更加大胆,但仅限于一定程度。
It emboldens the Iranians to But only up to a point.
好的。
Okay.
因为无论防空拦截弹的产量如何,都会优先供应以色列,而美国本土不会直接遭受攻击。
Because whatever production there is of air defense interceptors is going to be prioritized for Israel, and The United States directly is not going to be hit.
在伊拉克、利比亚、波斯尼亚和车臣的问题上,那些鼓吹这些战争并从中获利的人,根本没有任何买家后悔。
And there was zero buyer's remorse when it came to Iraq and Libya and Bosnia and Chechnya, not for the people who advocated for these wars and made money.
公众才感到后悔。
There was buyer's remorse for the public.
公众,以及一些政客。
The public, some of the politicians.
当然,当然,当然。
Sure, sure, sure.
但政客们并不是决策者。
But the politicians are not the decision makers.
是的
Yeah.
这是一个关键点。
That's a key point here.
你可以把克林顿换成承诺克制的布什。
You can take Clinton and replace him with Bush promising you restraint.
然后他进军伊拉克和阿富汗。
He then goes into Iraq and Afghanistan.
对。
Yes.
你可以把布什换成承诺克制的奥巴马,他给了你利比亚和叙利亚。
You can then take Bush and replace him with Obama, and he promises you restraint, and he gives you Libya and Syria.
然后你可以把他换成特朗普,他会给你伊朗。
And then you can take him and replace him with Trump, and he will give you Iran.
但其实这根本无关紧要。
And it never really actually matters.
这实际上从来都不重要。
It never really makes a difference.
政治家们并不是决策者,也不是受益者。
The politicians are not the decision makers and they're not the beneficiaries.
你是说他们
Are you saying they're
不是,他们只是赚点小钱。
not They're making the peanuts.
是的。
Yes.
我的意思是,我不喜欢显得太阴谋论,因为中东所有人都是些愚蠢的阴谋论者。
I mean, I don't want to I don't like being conspiratorial because everybody in The Middle East is a retarded conspiracy theorist.
但这些阴谋全都成真了。
But they all come true.
但这些阴谋全都成真了。
But they all come true.
这些该死的精神病患者。
These fucking psychopaths.
他们全都应验了,全都应验了。
They all come they all come true.
事情发展到一定程度,就不可能看不到其中的模式了。
It it is it gets to a point where it is impossible not to see the pattern.
看看爱泼斯坦的文件吧。
Just look at the Epstein files.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你有索罗斯网络显然通过他们的非政府组织在乌克兰煽动动乱,他们在这其中扮演了重要角色。
You had the Soros network obviously instigating the unrest in Ukraine through their NGOs, and they played a huge part of it.
你有伊戈尔·科洛莫伊斯基,这位犹太亿万富翁被任命为乌克兰州长,并用他的数十亿资金资助了真正的新纳粹团体。
You had Igor Kolomovsky, a Jewish billionaire who was given a governorship in Ukraine and used his billions to fund literal neo Nazi groups.
后来发现泽连斯基与拉里·萨默斯和爱泼斯坦有联系,这根本就很奇怪。
Then it turns out that Zelensky is in touch with Larry Summers and Epstein, which is fundamentally weird.
结果发现,在2014年局势升级后,爱泼斯坦和罗斯柴尔德正在讨论如何从乌克兰战争中获利。
It turns out that after the 2014 escalation, Epstein and Rothschild are talking about how to profit from the Ukraine war.
接着,特朗普登场了。
Then Trump enters the scene.
杰瑞德·库什纳前往乌克兰进行谈判。
Jared Kushner goes to negotiate over Ukraine.
他带了谁一起去?
And who does he bring with him?
黑石集团的拉里·芬克。
Larry Fink of BlackRock.
我知道。
I know.
说这件事是错误的,并不是反犹太主义。
And it isn't antisemitic to say that this is wrong.
他们明明在我们面前炫耀。
They're rubbing it in our faces.
这是一场寡头统治,这个寡头集团的行为从根本上无视了中东公民,当然也无视了西方公民。
This is an oligarchy, and this oligarchy is behaving in a way that fundamentally disregards not just the citizens of the Middle East, but also obviously the citizens of the West.
我确实看到拉里·芬克讨论过如何重建乌克兰。
I did see Larry Fink discussing how to rebuild Ukraine.
我的意思是,好吧。
I mean, okay.
继续说吧,拉里。
Go on, Larry.
谢谢。
Thank you.
而且它将接收八百万移民。
And it's going to get 8,000,000 migrants.
谢谢。
Thanks.
占他们战前人口的百分之二十。
20% of their population, of their pre war population.
这对乌克兰人有什么好处?
How is that to the benefit of the Ukrainians?
你觉得这种情况会如何发展?
How do you think this plays out?
我认为要么伊朗人设法维持他们的政权,要么我们最终会得到一个失败的国家。
I think we either end up with a failed Either the Iranians hold their regime together somehow or we end up with a failed state.
但失败国家的问题在于,它们需要持续的干预。
But the problem with failed states is that they require constant intervention.
它们会给我们的
And they bring chaos to our own
边境带来混乱。
shores.
它们会给西方带来混乱,也会给它们所有邻国带来混乱,拥有一个失败的国家是一个糟糕的结果。
And they bring chaos to the West and they bring chaos to all of their neighborhoods and it is a bad outcome to have a failed state.
没有人会说:太好了,我们成了一个失败的国家。
Nobody says, Yay, we became a failed state.
我们赢了。
We won.
从来没人这么说过。
Nobody's ever said that.
这种观点认为,萨达姆及其精神病态儿子的暴政统治下的伊拉克,比战后的情况更稳定、更好。
It's the argument that Iraq was more stable and better under the sadistic regime of Saddam Hussein and his psychopathic sons than what we got after the war.
你用来取代萨达姆的,可能是一百万个不同的小萨达姆。
What you replace Saddam with is a million different little Saddams.
所以,如果伊朗变成一个失败国家,伊拉克每个什叶派民兵组织的领导者都可能成为野心勃勃的萨达姆。
So if Iran becomes a failed state, each of the leaders of the Shia militias in Iraq is an aspiring Saddam.
库尔德民兵的领导者是这样,据说库尔德地区是伊拉克最好的部分,但逊尼派的领导者也是如此。
So are the leaders of the Kurdish militias and supposedly Kurdistan is the good part of Iraq, but so are the leaders of the Sunnis.
他们中的每一个都能让萨达姆显得相形见绌。
And they can all make Saddam look good.
我的意思是,在入侵伊拉克之后,有人用钻头折磨其他伊拉克人。
I mean, after the invasion of Iraq, you had people who were torturing other Iraqis with drills.
你能想象用钻头钻人的骨头,然后再钻头钻头颅吗?
Can you imagine drilling people's bones and then drilling their skulls?
但当时没有一个最高级别的施虐者能至少约束他们,制定经济政策,明确说出自己想要的社会是什么样子——不管好坏,至少是个能运转的政府。
But instead of having one torturer in chief who could at least put a leash on them and actually have an economic policy and actually say, well, this is what I want for my society, good or bad, but functioning government.
你看到的是几十个这样的人四处横行,每个人都有自己的民兵组织。
You had dozens of these running around each one with his own militia.
如果伊朗再也无法约束这些什叶派民兵——顺便说一句,他们彼此之间都互相憎恨,因为彼此竞争的本性——而且库尔德人和逊尼派也无人制约,那就彻底乱了。
And so if the Iranians can no longer constrain these Shia militias, who all, by the way, hate each other because the nature of the competition between them, and nobody's constraining the Kurds and the Sunnis, it's chaos.
这种混乱会引来谁?
And who is this chaos going to invite in?
最近的国家就是土耳其。
The closest people are Turkey.
但土耳其的扩张会被用来编织一种叙事,说土耳其现在已经变成了伊朗。
But then the expansion of Turkey is going to be used to spin a narrative that Turkey has now become Iran.
让我们去打他们吧。
Let's go and fight them.
而这一叙事已经由以色列政府官员在传播。
And that narrative is already being spun by Israeli government officials.
这场战争似乎是在三条战线上同时进行。
This warfare this war seems to be four on three fronts.
我们目前看到的是明显的军事战争,但还有一场经济战和能源战。
There is the obvious kinetic war we're seeing now, but there is a economic war and an energy war.
是的。
Mhmm.
你认为战争中哪一部分最重要?
Which do you think is the most important part of the war?
你认为什么决定胜负?
What do you think decides it?
对西方影响最大的部分显然是能源战和经济战,因为如果伊朗决定全面攻击能源基础设施,将引发一系列连锁反应。
The part that affects the West most is obviously going to be the energy and the economic war because of the chain reaction that gets triggered if the Iranians decide to go all out against the energy infrastructure.
这种连锁反应几乎会摧毁我们所熟知的海合会,尤其是当他们还攻击海水淡化设施和电力系统时,这将导致整个中东陷入混乱,而印度、巴基斯坦、约旦、埃及和黎巴嫩等国家严重依赖该地区的汇款。
And that chain reaction sort of annihilates the GCC as we know it, especially if they also hit the desalination and power, and it creates chaos in the entire Middle East, you have countries like India and Pakistan and Jordan and Egypt and Lebanon that are massively dependent on remittances from that part of the world.
所以这不仅仅是能源通胀、工业成本通胀和农产品通胀。
So it's not just the energy inflation and the industrial costs inflation and the agricultural commodities inflation.
还有他们的汇款,如果伊朗全面攻击能源设施,这将引发一系列连锁反应,影响全球众多国家。
It's also their remittances that sort of and that cascades to a huge range of countries all over the world if the Iranians go all out against energy.
再说一遍,这还只是一个很大的假设。
Again, and that's a big if.
这显然会摧毁西方体系。
That is obviously going to break the Western system.
因为从政治上讲,我想不出任何一位西方领导人没有彻底丧失公信力,除了纳伊布·布克尔。
Because politically, I can't think of a Western leader who isn't fully discredited with the exception of Nayib Bukele.
其余所有人都从根本上丧失了公信力。
All of the rest are fundamentally discredited.
默茨、马克龙、桑切斯、斯塔默,还有现在的小特朗普。
Mertz, Macron, Sanchez, Starmer, and now Trump.
还有现在的小特朗普。
And now Trump.
你看到贝凯利发的那条推文了吗
Did you see the Bekailey tweet that came out
没有。
No.
是因为战争爆发了吗?
Because the war started?
没有。
No.
我没看到。
I didn't.
你可能得留意一下,康纳。
You might have to look out, Conor.
我敢肯定他刚发了一条关于博弈论的推文。
I'm pretty sure he just tweeted game theory.
这很有趣。
That's interesting.
是的
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
如果你从伊朗如何回应的角度来看,他们生存下来的唯一方式就是在西方制造混乱。
If you put it in terms of how the Iranian response is going to be, their only way of surviving this is to create chaos in the West.
我以为他想得比那更广一些。
I thought he I I assumed he was thinking wider than that.
好的。
Okay.
是的
Yeah.
就是这样。
There you go.
这是博弈论。
It's game theory.
对。
Right.
往下滚动。
Scroll down.
看看博弈论101里讲了什么。
See what see what comes in the game theory one zero one.
是的。
Yeah.
解释了。
Explained.
我的意思是,我不完全确定他这话是什么意思,但你觉得他想表达什么?
I mean, I'm not 100% sure what he means by this, but what do you think he means?
我觉得他是想告诉全世界,这个世界就是这样运行的。
I think it's I think he's just telling the world that this is the way the world works.
这就是地缘政治的运作方式。
This is how geopolitics works.
它不必非得这样运作。
It doesn't have to work this way.
我知道,但我们被一群该死的疯子统治着。
I know, but we're run by fucking psychopaths
是的。
and Yes.
这必须被指出,因为这是问题的核心。
That has to be said as the core part of the problem.
但你是个阴谋论者。
But you're a conspiracy theorist.
我的意思是,你看看霍华德·卢特尼克居然当上了商务部长。
I mean, you have Howard Lutnik sitting as secretary of commerce.
还有汤姆·巴雷克,担任土耳其和叙利亚特使。
Tom Barack, the envoy to Turkey and Syria.
他出现在档案里。
He's in the files.
我想知道巴勒克是否在档案里。
I wanna know Barack in the files.
我们还没看到的档案里有什么?
What's in the files we haven't seen?
现在的筹码在哪里?
Where's the leverage right now?
这场战争是不是靠 Epstein 档案中的筹码在打?
Like, is this war being fought on leverage from the Epstein files?
不是。
No.
我认为很大一部分原因可能是私人关系。
I I think a big part of it might be just the personal connections.
特朗普最终依赖了贾里德·库什纳。
Trump ends up relying on Jared Kushner.
贾里德·库什纳的家人与内塔尼亚胡是最好的朋友,因此在特朗普看来,内塔尼亚胡就成了家族的延伸成员,事情就是这样运作的。
Jared Kushner's family is best friends with Netanyahu, and so Netanyahu becomes part of the extended family as far as Trump is concerned, and that's how it's being run.
但贾里德·库什纳的忠诚并不属于特朗普家族。
But Jared Kushner's loyalty isn't to the Trump family.
这才是问题所在。
That's the issue.
那么,你认为伊朗为什么还没有去攻击能源基础设施呢?
So why do you think Iran hasn't gone out and attacked the energy infrastructure yet?
再次,是
Again, is
他们的设施也会被摧毁得同样严重。
it just like theirs can be destroyed just as badly.
明白了。
Okay.
所以,你是觉得他们想让以色列和美国回到谈判桌上来吗?
So, like, it's So do you think they're trying to get the Israelis and Americans back to the negotiating table?
我认为他们希望这场战争结束。
I think they want this war to end.
是的。
Yeah.
因为这种战略,比如在你的领导层被斩首、你的核心资产被摧毁的情况下还无限期持续下去,这算不上什么战略。
Because the strat like, lasting indefinitely as your leadership gets decapitated and your capital assets get destroyed isn't much of a strategy.
它
It
是
is
伊朗人这一步棋走得很蠢,除非他们其他所有的棋步都更糟,因为那些都涉及投降。
a stupid play by the Iranians except that all of their other plays are worse because they involve capitulation.
投降被视为根本性的宗教背叛。
Capitulation is seen as a fundamental religious betrayal.
所以他们的战略优势在于时间。
So their strategic advantage is time.
他们的战略优势在于时间,以及比任何人想象的都要疯狂。
Their strategic advantage is time and being crazier than anyone ever thought they could be.
这就像,如果你考虑疯狂理论的问题——特朗普试图用这个理论对付中国、俄罗斯和伊朗——那么在某个时刻,对付疯狂理论最好的对策就是比你还疯狂。
Which is like, if you the problem with the madman theory, which Trump tries to play against China and against Russia and against Iran, is that at some point, the best counter strategy to the madman theory is to be even madder still.
而在某个时刻,人们会识破你的虚张声势,反而变得比你更疯狂。
And at some point people call your bluffs and actually end up being crazier than you.
如果你对什叶派神学有所了解,你就能理解他们为什么这么做。
And if you know anything about Shia theology, you kind of see why they did it.
问题是,伊朗人在这么多事情上一直保持克制。
The issue is that the Iranians acted with restraint for so long over so many things.
即使所有人都指责他们太过激进,而他们确实很激进。
Even as everybody accuses them of being too radical, which they are radical.
但你也不能忽视他们曾经表现出克制的那些时刻。
But you also have to see the times where they acted with restraint.
他们并没有挑起与伊拉克的战争。
They didn't start the war with Iraq.
在黎巴嫩,他们支持真主党并不仅仅是因为以色列入侵并拒绝撤军。
In Lebanon, they didn't back Hezbollah just because Israel had invaded and refused to withdraw.
他们一路打到了贝鲁特。
They'd invaded all the way to Beirut.
他们赶走了巴勒斯坦人,但却没有离开这个国家。
They got the Palestinians out, but they didn't leave the country.
于是什叶派心想,好吧。
And so the Shia were like, okay.
如果你不走,我们就逼你走。
If you're not leaving, we're gonna make you leave.
这并不是在抽象层面上发生的。
So it didn't happen in sort of abstraction.
而是在特定背景下发生的。
It happened in a context.
巴勒斯坦人的情况也是如此。
And the same with the Palestinians.
他们在1948年对他们进行了屠杀,并迫使他们逃亡。
They massacred them in 1948 and they forced them to flee.
然后巴勒斯坦人开始使用恐怖主义手段,这是不对的。
And then the Palestinians started using terrorism, which is a bad thing.
但他们没有军队,而他们确实拥有的那些军队也完全不堪一击。
But they didn't have an army, and the armies that they did have were absolutely crap.
因此,你可以理解这一点而不必表示同意,同时指出这是错误的,同时追溯其根源在于这些人曾遭受屠杀和驱逐的事实。
So you could understand it without agreeing with it, while saying this is bad, while tracing the origin of it to the fact that these people were massacred and expelled.
而且人们是记仇的。
And people are vindictive.
在基督教背景下,他们本不该如此,但他们并非基督徒,期望非基督徒表现得像基督徒一样是愚蠢的。
And in a Christian context, they shouldn't be, but they're not Christian, and it's stupid to expect them to behave as Christians if they aren't.
美国人的行为符合基督教教义吗?
Are the Americans behaving as Christians?
不符合。
No.
不是。
No.
他们的行为是
They're behaving
但共和党是一个基督教政党。
But the Republican party is a Christian party.
我的意思是,看看他们,在开始做这些事之前会祈祷。
I mean, look They say a prayer before they start being
其他那些事情的一部分。
a of this other stuff.
想想更广泛的背景。
Think about the the wider context.
你不会看到大规模驱逐。
You're not getting mass deportations.
特朗普退出了明尼阿波利斯。
Trump backed out of Minneapolis.
长期以来,共和党拒绝将堕胎作为一个议题,但从基督教的角度来看,这本应是一个重要议题,因为他们坚持认为这会损害联盟和基本选民。
For a long time, the Republicans refused to make abortion an issue, which should be an issue from a Christian perspective, because they insisted that it would be bad for the coalition and bad for the base.
管理债务方面,他们就像醉汉一样继续挥霍。
Managing the debt, they just keep spending like drunken sailors.
这无关紧要。
It doesn't matter.
当有人提出停止开支时,他们会采取各种手段攻击这些人,就像他们对罗恩·保罗、马西以及其他一些人所做的那样。
When somebody says stop spending, they do all kinds of things and attack them in all kinds of ways as they do with Ron Paul and with Massey and with some others.
在移民问题上,实际上并没有真正停止移民。
When it comes to immigration, there was no real shutdown of immigration.
也许他们对某些人关闭了边境。
There was maybe some They closed for some.
有所改善。
Improvement.
他们关闭了非法移民。
They closed illegal immigration.
他们并没有关闭合法移民。
They didn't shut down legal immigration.
人口结构的变化主要是由合法移民造成的,除了拜登执政期间。
And the demographic change is mainly happening because of legal immigration except under the Biden years.
所以在所有这些其他问题上,他们都退让了。
So on all of these other issues, they gave up.
正确的基督教立场应该是什么,关于移民?
What is the What is the correct Christian position on immigration?
要认识到国家就是国家,它们有权利作为国家存在,因为这是上帝所安排的。
It's to recognize that nations are nations and that they have the right to be nations because this is how God ordained it to be.
有一个著名的故事,讲的是西班牙和两西西里的国王,两西西里指的是意大利的靴形地区和西西里岛。
So there's a famous story about the king of Spain and two Sicilies, the two Sicilies being kind of the Boot area of Italy and the island of Sicily.
一位神父实际上告诉他,你应该让所有这些人都说西班牙语,把他们整合成一个王国。
And one priest actually told him that what you should do is impose the Spanish language on all of these people and integrate them into one kingdom.
是国王纠正了这位神父,说:不。
And it was the king who corrects the priest and says, no.
不。
No.
不。
No.
这些是独立的国家。
These are separate nations.
我是它们所有的国王,但我分别作为每个国家的国王,这就是为什么奥匈帝国并不觉得用14种语言发布命令有什么问题。
I am the king of all of them, but I am the king of all of them separately, which is why the Austro Hungarian Empire didn't have a problem with the fact that they had to issue orders with 14 languages.
显然,这带来了后勤问题和各种后果,但他们认为允许国内民族多样性是恰当且正确的。
Obviously, they had a logistics problem and all kinds of consequences for that, But they thought it fit and right to allow the diversity of nations within their population.
因此,如果你承认这些是多元的国家,它们有权作为国家存在,你就可以说,你们英国人有权根据自己的需求和利益限制移民。
And so if you recognize that these are diverse nations and they have a right to exist as nations, you can say that you, the British, have the right to restrict immigration in accordance with your own needs and interests.
这并不意味着任何入境者,你都可以剥夺他们的财产,奴役或剥削他们。
It doesn't mean that anybody who comes in, you can just take away their assets and enslave them or exploit them.
你必须以基督徒的态度对待陌生人,但这是针对作为个体的陌生人,通常是暂时居留者;你没有基督教义务说:‘好吧,我实际上要把塔哈姆莱特变成孟加拉国。’
You have to be Christian towards the stranger, but towards the stranger as an individual, towards the sojourner usually, as in somebody who is there temporarily, you have no Christian duty to say, Well, actually, I'm going to turn Tower Hamlets into Bangladesh.
比如,基督教神学上没有任何依据支持让那些支持英国民族党、也就是孟加拉国民族党的人进入塔汉莱特议会。
Like, there is no Christian theological defense of having people run for the BNP, the Bangladeshi national party, also be on the council of tower hamlets.
基督教里没有任何内容说这是个好主意。
Nothing in Christianity says that's a good idea.
作为基督徒,当你看到白宫即将有特朗普出来对媒体发表演讲,但在那之前,有人为他做了祷告。
As a Christian, when you see the White House are about to have a Trump's about to come out and give one of his speeches to the press, but before that happens, we have somebody given a prayer.
当你看到政治家们谈论为士兵祈祷时,你有什么感受?
When you see politicians talking about praying for the soldiers, how do you feel?
这些假基督徒?
These fake Christians?
我不能说别人是假基督徒,因为我自己也是一个糟糕的基督徒,也可能被称为假基督徒。
I can't say that other people are fake Christians because I myself am a bad Christian and could be called a fake Christian.
好的。
Okay.
公平。
Fair.
我可以这么说,他们这样做是好事,祈祷作为生活的一部分,包括政治生活,是有益的。
I can say that it's good that they do it, and it is good to have prayer be a part of life in general, including political life.
因为我相信教会与国家在权威上的分离,即教会的权威与国家的权威应当分开。
Because I believe in the separation of church and state in terms of the authority of the church versus the authority of the state.
你不希望出现一个彻底的神权政体,也不希望国家来决定宗教该说什么。
You don't want a full on theocracy, and you don't want the state deciding what religion says.
这两种情况都是糟糕的结果。
These are both bad outcomes.
但我确实相信基督教对政治具有道德影响力。
But I do believe in the moral influence of Christianity over politics.
我坚定地相信这一点,我认为政治应当受到基督教价值观的指引。
I do believe in that firmly, and I think that politics should be informed by Christian values.
基督最常使用的最严厉的指责就是‘伪君子’,他多次用这个词来批评法利赛人。
The worst insult that Christ consistently used was hypocrites, and this was repeatedly said about the Pharisees.
而在某种程度上,这同样适用于我们所有人。
And it is true of all of us on some level.
我们都是伪君子,因为我们都有所不足。
We are all hypocrites because we all fall short.
但如果你一边祈祷,一边支持对加沙和南黎巴嫩进行种族清洗,让伊朗陷入内战,并推行一种将混乱本身视为终极目标的政策,那我必须说,你这是虚伪的。
But if you're going to pray and endorse the ethnic cleansing of Gaza and of South Lebanon and the plunging of Iran into civil war and a policy of endless chaos that sees chaos as an end in itself, I would submit to you that you're being hypocritical.
你到了天堂门口,恐怕得聊上很久。
You're probably gonna have a longer conversation at the pearly gates.
你有很多事情要谈。
Got a lot you got a lot to discuss.
你得为自己的选择做出解释。
You're going to have to explain your choices.
是圣彼得,对吧?
It's Saint Peter, isn't it?
是的。
As yes.
我们所有人都是如此。
As we all are.
我的人。
My guy.
正如我们所有人一样,我们都必须对自己的行为负责。
As we all are, we're all going to have to be held to account.
是的。
Yeah.
但是你,我的意思是,我不会称他们为假基督徒,但我认为基督教信仰在他们的政策选择中是否真正发挥作用,并不明显。
But youI mean, I wouldn't call them fake Christians, but I would say that it is not obvious to me that Christian faith is truly playing a part in their policy choices.
因为如果你是基督徒,你就不能把混乱当作政策来辩护。
We because you can't defend chaos as policy of your if you're a Christian.
如果你是基督徒,你就尊重秩序,即使是不公正的秩序。
If you're a Christian, you respect order, even unjust order.
我最喜欢的一句格言是:不公比没有政府或软弱政府的后果要轻。
One of my favorite proverbs is injustice is of lesser consequence than no government or weak government.
用阿拉伯语说起来更好听。
In Arabic, it sounds nicer.
但这是根本性的真相。
But this is fundamentally true.
如果有一个不良分子在维持秩序,那么对于所有相关方,尤其是穷人、弱者、受压迫者和需要帮助的人而言,稳定总比混乱要好。
If you have a bad actor keeping order, it is a better outcome for everybody involved, especially the poor, the weak, the downtrodden and the needy to have stability than to have chaos.
我们在告解室里应该看到明显的迹象。
We should see significant cues at the confession box.
有些人需要一些时间来忏悔他们的罪过。
Some people are going to need a bit of time to repent for their sins.
我们都如此,但这确实令人震惊。
We all do, but this is quite jarring.
是的。
Yeah.
这正变得越来越令人震惊。
This is becoming quite jarring.
所以我总是很享受和你讨论基督教。
So so I I do always enjoy discussing Christianity with you.
所以当你从更宏观的层面观察世界正在发生的事情时,西方国家不断增长的天文数字债务正在使人们陷入贫困,还有关于爱泼斯坦文件的一切,而我认为我们至今仍远远没有掌握足够多的信息
So as you observe the world at a more macro level about what is happening, the astronomical debt that western nations have that keeps increasing, that's impoverishing people, the everything around the Epstein files, which I still don't think we have nearly enough
我们对它的了解还不够全面。
of We don't have the full understanding of it.
没错。
No.
地区冲突正在爆发,显然我们有俄罗斯和乌克兰。
Regional conflicts breaking out in we've obviously have Russia, Ukraine.
现在还有中东,以及中国与台湾的潜在威胁,顺便说一句,我们也应该讨论一下这个问题。
We have now The Middle East, the threat of China and Taiwan, which, by the way, we should also discuss.
作为基督徒,你如何评估这个时代?
How do you, as a Christian, assess this moment in time?
你必须自己努力成为一个更好的基督徒。
You You have to take it on yourself to be a better Christian.
除非社会不再基督教化,否则不可能让如此邪恶的人来统治你。
It's you can't have people that evil governing you except because the society isn't Christian.
而且这不基督教,因为你不够。
And it isn't Christian because you aren't.
我没有展现出足够好的榜样。
You I am not showing a good enough example.
我对家人和朋友不够有基督的样式。
I am not being Christian enough towards my family and friends.
是的。
Yeah.
在一个真正基督教的社会里,我们经常在《诗篇》中看到,诗篇作者说:‘主啊,我要忍受这种苦难到几时呢?’
In a truly in a society that is Christian, I mean, we see it in the Psalms all the time where you have the psalmist saying how long, God, will I have to suffer this?
在《耶利米书》中也能看到。
You see it in Jeremiah.
在《以赛亚书》中也能看到。
You see it in Isaiah.
在旧约全书中随处可见,当社会的腐败最终导致灾难性的政治后果时。
You see it all over the Old Testament when essentially the corruption of society ends up leading to cataclysmic political outcomes.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。