本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这是iHeart播客《保证人性化》。
This is an iHeart podcast, Guaranteed Human.
我是调查记者梅丽莎·杰尔辛。
I'm investigative journalist Melissa Jeltsin.
我的新播客《纳什维尔发生了什么》讲述了辅助生殖诊所的灾难性崩溃,以及患者们在随之而来的混乱中团结起来的故事。
My new podcast, What Happened in Nashville, tells the story of an IVF clinic's catastrophic collapse and the patients who banded together in the chaos that followed.
无论我如何抗争,无论我为此流多少泪,无论我们获得多少正义,都无法让我怀孕。
It doesn't matter how much I fight, doesn't matter how much I cry over all of this, it doesn't matter how much justice we get, none of it's gonna get me pregnant.
请在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或您收听播客的任何平台收听《纳什维尔发生了什么》。
Listen to what happened in Nashville on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
嗨,凯尔。
Hi Kyle.
你能帮我起草一份简短的文件,
Could you draw up a quick document with
包含基本的商业计划,一页纸就好,用Google文档形式,然后把链接发给我吗?
the basic business plan, just one page, as a Google Doc and send me the link?
谢谢。
Thanks.
嘿,我刚给你写好了那份简短的一页商业计划。
Hey, just finished drawing up that quick one page business plan for you.
这是链接。
Here's the link.
但根本没有链接。
But there was no link.
根本没有商业计划。
There was no business plan.
我还没来得及让凯尔具备
I hadn't programmed Kyle to be
完成这项任务的能力。
able to do that yet.
我是埃文·拉蒂夫,为你讲述人工智能时代的企业家故事。
I'm Evan Ratliff here with a story of entrepreneurship in the AI age.
听我尝试用虚构的人打造一家真正的初创公司。
Listen as I attempt to build a real startup run by fake people.
请在 iHeartRadio 应用程序或您收听播客的任何平台收听我的播客《壳牌游戏》第二季。
Check out the second season of my podcast, Shell Game, on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
父亲传给儿子的那些循环模式是什么?
What are the cycles fathers passed down that sons are left to heal?
如果做男人不是关于强撑一切,而是学会放手呢?
What if being a man wasn't about holding it all together, but learning how to let go?
这是一个男性坦诚倾诉、找到疗愈与转变力量的空间。
This is a space where men speak truth and find the power to heal and transform.
我是迈克·德拉罗查。
I'm Mike Della Rocha.
欢迎来到神圣课程。
Welcome to Sacred Lessons.
请在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或您收听播客的任何平台收听《神圣课程》。
Listen to Sacred Lessons on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
医生。
Doctor.
这里是幸福实验室的劳里·桑托斯。
Laurie Santos from the Happiness Lab here.
这是给予的季节,今年我的播客《幸福实验室》与非营利组织GiveDirectly合作,参与“Pods对抗贫困”活动,为极端贫困人口提供他们所需的现金。
It's the season of giving, and this year, my podcast, the Happiness Lab, is partnering with GiveDirectly, a nonprofit that provides people in extreme poverty with the cash they need as part of the Pods Fight Poverty campaign.
我们今年的目标是筹集100万美元,这将帮助700多个家庭摆脱极端贫困。
Our goal this year is to raise $1,000,000, which will bring over 700 families out of extreme poverty.
您的捐款将直接以现金形式交到这些需要帮助的家庭手中,他们可以自行决定如何使用,无论是用于上学交通、购买牲畜,还是创业。
Your donation will put cash directly in the hands of these families in need, and they'll get to decide how to use it, whether that's school transportation, purchasing livestock, or starting a business.
此外,如果您是首次捐款者,您的捐赠将由捐赠倍增计划匹配,这意味着能为需要帮助的人提供更多的资金。
Plus, if you're a first time donor, your gift will be matched by giving multiplier, which means more money for those in need.
请访问 givedirectly.org/happinesslab 了解更多信息并进行捐赠。
Visit givedirectly.org/happinesslab to learn more and to donate.
网址是 givedirectly.org/happinesslab。
That's givedirectly.org/happinesslab.
嗨。
Hi.
我是拉迪·德夫卢卡,我是《好好哭一场》播客的主持人。
I'm Radhi Devlukha, and I am the host of A Really Good Cry podcast.
本周,我邀请到了安娜·伦克尔,她也被称为“糟糕童年仙子”,是一位创作者、教师和引导者,帮助人们疗愈来自不安全或混乱童年的持久情感创伤。
This week, I am joined by Anna Runkle, also known as the crappy childhood fairy, a creator, teacher, and guide helping people heal from the lasting emotional wounds of unsafe or chaotic childhoods.
谈论创伤并不总是对人有好处。
Talking about trauma isn't always great for people.
这并不总是最好的做法。
It's not always the best thing.
大约三分之一在童年时期遭受创伤的人,当他们谈论这些经历时,反而会感觉更糟,情绪会严重失衡。
About a third of people who are traumatized as kids feel worse when they talk about it, get very dysregulated.
请在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或您收听播客的任何平台收听《好好哭一场》。
Listen to A Really Good Cry on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcast.
大家好。
Hello, everybody.
我是杰玛·斯佩希,欢迎回到《二十岁的心理学》播客,在这里我们将探讨二十岁期间最重要的变化、时刻与转折,以及它们对我们心理的影响。
I'm Gemma Speich, and welcome back to the psychology of your twenties, the podcast where we talk through the biggest changes, moments, and transitions of our twenties and what they mean for our psychology.
大家好。
Hello, everybody.
欢迎回到本节目。
Welcome back to the show.
欢迎回到本播客。
Welcome back to the podcast.
无论你身在世界何处,无论是新听众还是老听众,很高兴你们再次回来,收听这一期精彩的嘉宾节目。
Wherever you are in the world, new listeners, old listeners, it is so great to have you here back for another amazing guest episode.
如果我要选两个在二十岁阶段大家问得最多的主题,那毫无疑问是爱情和金钱。
If I had to pick two categories that I think I get the most questions about when it comes to our twenties, it would no doubt be love and money.
尽管我们可能认为这两个话题是独立的、不同的,但它们实际上紧密相连。
And although we might view those as separate topics, separate ideas, they are actually deeply linked.
我们对金钱的看法会影响我们如何约会、与谁约会,我们的爱情故事会如何发展;而我们对爱情的看法,也会影响我们忽视哪些金钱问题、金钱分歧或价值观差异。
How we think about money, it affects how we date, who we date, how our love stories turn out, and how we think about love will impact what money problems, money issues, money value differences we may overlook.
所以今天,我们来谈谈金钱、关系和心理学的交集。
So today, let's talk about the intersection of money, relationships, and psychology.
从婚前协议到婚礼应该花多少钱,是否以及何时应该开设联名银行账户,为什么你真的需要理解自己的金钱故事,才能真正投入到一段关系中。
Everything from prenups to how much you should spend on a wedding, if and when you should get joint bank accounts, and why you really need to understand your money story to really show up in your relationship.
当然,我不是金融专家,但我今天请来了一位专家,他不仅是金融专家,还是爱情与金钱领域的专家。
Of course, I am not a financial expert, but I do have someone joining me today who is, and who is not only a financial expert, but an expert in love and money.
我们开始吧。
Let's get into it.
废话不多说,欢迎杰克·霍华德来到本播客。
Without further ado, Jack Howard, welcome to the podcast.
欢迎来到你的二十多岁的心理学。
Welcome to the psychology of your twenties.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢你的邀请。
Thank you for having me.
我们刚才就在聊这个。
We were just talking about this.
我们的时差简直太极端了。
We have the most desperate time zones.
你在底特律。
You're in Detroit.
我在悉尼,但我们还是设法让这一切顺利进行。
I'm in Sydney, and we've managed to make it work.
所以谢谢你。
So thank you.
谢谢你。
Thank you
科技在这个时刻为我们提供了帮助。
for of technology is working for us in this moment.
什么?
It's what?
这里是底特律,早上6点,晚上6点。
06:00, 6PM here in Detroit.
我知道你们那边是早上。
I know it's morning for you.
所以你们才刚开始一天。
So you're just getting your day started.
我快要结束了。
I'm about to wrap it up.
我知道。
I know.
未来看起来很不错。
It looks pretty good in the future.
我要说的是11月7日,也就是我们录制这段内容的日子,明天。
I will say the November 7, which is when we're recording this, which is tomorrow.
这是美好的一天。
It's a good day.
在我继续之前,因为我马上就要开始提问了,我需要让听众更多地了解你、你的身份以及你了不起的工作。
Before I go any further, because I'm gonna just jump into my questions, and I need the listeners to know a little bit more about you and who you are and your amazing work.
是的。
Yeah.
我是杰克·霍华德。
So I'm Jack Howard.
我担任 Ally 银行的财务健康负责人。
I serve as head of money wellness for Ally Bank.
你可能在想,这是什么职位?
And I bet you're thinking like, what is that?
这是个什么头衔?
What title is that?
以前从来没听过,这其实是一个我担任了大约两年的非常棒的职位。
Never heard of it before and it's a really amazing role that I've been in for about two years.
我有幸在 Ally 工作了十五年,担任过各种角色,包括企业慈善事业,我专注于为服务不足的社区提供金融教育,以及企业慈善和员工志愿服务。
I've had the pleasure of working for Ally for fifteen years in various roles, everything from our corporate giving where I focused on financial education for underserved communities and corporate giving and employee volunteerism.
我大部分时间都在做这件事。
I did that for a big chunk of my time.
然后我转到了我们的投资业务部门,担任该部门总裁的首席幕僚,这是一个挑战性的角色,之后我决定留下来,帮助推出我们的个人理财咨询服务,让你能与一位个人财富顾问合作,共同规划退休生活。
And then I moved to our invest business where I did a stretch role as chief of staff for the president there and decided to stay and, help launch our, personal advice business where you work with a personal, you know, wealth advisor to help you to think through retirement.
正是在职业生涯的这一阶段,我接触到了金钱心理学。
And it was during that piece of my career where I was introduced to money psychology.
当你能更好地与自己的价值观和情绪保持一致,并真正理解你在金钱决策背后的行为模式时,你就更容易坚持计划。
When you're better aligned to your values, your emotions emotions and really understand the behaviors that you have behind some of your money decisions, it just helps you to stick to the plan.
我对此着迷不已,因为我们经常会问一个问题:你对金钱的最初记忆是什么?
And I fell in love with it so much because one of the questions we will ask is what is your first memory of money?
无论是从职业角度还是个人角度,这个问题都让我觉得非常棒,因为它解答了我从金融素养工作中积累的诸多疑问,也让我更深刻地理解了自己在金钱上的起落,明白了做出金钱决策背后的真正原因,以及你试图实践的技能。
And for me professionally and personally, it was such an amazing question because it answered so much from the work that I had done in financial literacy to even personally the ups and downs that I've had with money of really understanding the why behind your money decisions, the skills that you try to implement.
很多人即使知道该怎么做,也很难真正付诸实践。
A lot of people just have a hard time implementing the skills even though you know the right thing to do.
我在那个岗位上待了一段时间,再次因为对金钱心理学的深深着迷,我向我们的领导层提出:我认为这正是未来人们谈论金钱的方式。
So I was in that role for a bit and again, I fell in love with the money psychology so much that I went to our leadership and said, you know, I think this is really the future of how people will talk about money.
我认为这是银行与客户互动的未来。
I think it's the future of how banks will interact with customers.
所以,少一些技能。
So less of the skills.
是的,你必须知道如何储蓄、如何投资,我可以教你如何做预算,所有这些事情。
Yes, you have to know how to save, how to invest, I can teach you how to do a budget, all those things.
但真正理解那些情绪和行为,它们能帮助你落实这些技能,建立更好的金钱关系,我认为这才是我们未来谈论金钱的方式。他们说:好吧,证明给我们看。
But really understanding that those emotions and the behaviors that will help you to implement the skills, having a better relationship with money, I think is the future of how we will talk about it and they said, okay, prove it.
于是我获得了机会开始这个角色,最近我们推出了一项免费的财务健康计划,名为“Money Roots”,我们通过四个不同的工作坊再次教授如何建立更好的金钱关系。
And I was given the opportunity to start this role and most recently we created a free financial wellness program called Money Roots where we teach again, having a better relationship with money with four different workshops.
我相信我们会更深入地讨论这个话题。
And I'm sure we'll get into that more.
但这就是我的职业历程,也是我目前的职位。
But that's kind of been my journey and that's my current role.
天啊。
Oh my god.
我喜欢你做了这么多不同的事情。
I love how you've just done so many different things.
是的。
Like Yes.
而且这一切似乎都围绕着一个愿望,那就是通过金钱如何成为他们的工具来更好地理解人。
And how it's all just linked back to this what it sounds like, this, like, desire to understand people better through how, like, money is a tool for them.
对吧?
Right?
还有这种心理层面的因素。
And this, like, will feel, like, psychological element of it.
我觉得这源于我二十多岁的时候。
And, you know, I think it stemmed from in my twenties.
我当时在理财方面一团糟,大学毕业时背了大约3万美元的学生贷款和信用卡债务,从那时起,我开始对金钱的技能层面,尤其是信用卡,产生了浓厚的兴趣。
I was horrible at money and I graduated from college with about $30,000 in student loan debt and credit card debt and from graduating really became passionate about just having a better understanding of the skill based side of money, specifically with credit cards.
但随着时间推移,我陷入了恶性循环:赚钱、产生信用卡债务,然后还清债务。
But as time continued, I was in this hamster wheel of, making money, creating credit card debt and then paying it off.
我在30多岁期间一直这样做,直到我的财务旅程和职业旅程中触及到金钱心理学这一部分,我才真正找到了自己这样做的根源。
So I did that through my 30s and it really wasn't until this money psychology piece of my financial journey and professional journey where I really got to the root of why do I do this?
我为什么会对钱做这些事?
Why do I do the things that I do with money?
现在我可以设立一些界限,帮助自己取得更大的成功。
And now I can put up guardrails to help me to be more successful.
这确实是一段旅程,我也非常兴奋能与大家分享。
So it's definitely been a journey and one that I'm so excited to share with everybody else.
关于你刚才提到的这一点,我有个问题想问你。
I have a question for you about that piece you just mentioned.
你大学毕业时,背负了债务。
You graduated college, you had you had this debt.
当时,你认为自己最大的金钱错误是什么?
At the time, what do you think your biggest money mistake was?
我认为我最大的错误深深植根于我的金钱故事。
I think my biggest so mine is deeply rooted in my money story.
我那时最大的错误就是没有意识到,尤其是信用卡债务,我为什么会欠下信用卡债务。
My biggest mistake then is just not realizing specifically for the credit card debt, why I was creating credit card debt.
对我来说,这源于大量情绪性消费,我们如今在年轻人身上依然能看到这种现象——害怕错过、社交媒体的影响,让你想要跟上别人的步伐。
And for me, it was grounded in a lot of emotional spending, which we're seeing in young people still, we have this fear of missing out and social media, you want to keep up with other people.
但对我而言,这是源于童年时期从社会和父母那里习得的信念,所有这些因素共同塑造了这样的我:我会花钱并制造债务。
But for me, was emotional spending from childhood beliefs that I had learned from society and my parents, all of those things created this version of me where I would spend and create debt.
所以我认为,我学到的最重要的教训是,如果需要心理咨询,没有任何金额的钱能解决你的问题,对吧?
So I think the biggest lesson I've learned that I wish I would have known then is that there is no amount of money that can solve your issues when you need therapy, right?
当你需要情感支持时,没有哪个钱包、没有哪次度假能替代它。
When you need emotional support for things, there's no purse, there's no vacation.
当你有一些深层问题需要额外支持时,你必须直面它们,而很多时候,我们会用金钱或食物来作为逃避的手段。
When you have some root issues that require additional support, you have to address that and oftentimes with money or food, we will use these things to serve as a distraction.
所以我会对自己说,让我们摆脱这些干扰,真正直面一些根本问题,这样我们才能更好地建立与金钱的关系。
So I would tell myself, you know, let's get rid of the distractions, really address some of our root issues so that we can now show up better with our relationship with money.
说到关系,我今天真正想和你讨论的是,我们在二十多岁时金钱与人际关系的交集。
Speaking of relationships, what we really what I really want to talk to you about today is the intersection between money and relationships in our 20s.
关于婚姻,是的,但还包括财务兼容性,以及金钱如何以多种方式影响爱情。
Around marriage, yes, but also just around financial compatibility and and how money actually impacts love in many, many ways.
我们先从这个问题开始。
Let's start with this question.
在一段关系中,财务兼容性有多重要?
How important is financial compatibility in a relationship?
好的。
Okay.
我喜欢这个问题。
So I love this question.
我们在'Money Roots'课程中开设了一门课,叫做'爱与金钱',深入探讨你刚刚提到的这一点。
One of the classes that we teach in Money Roots, it's it's really it's called love and money, where we go deep into the very thing you just said.
我们会深入探讨,你和你的伴侣各自对金钱持有怎样的信念?
We go deep into for you and your romantic partner, what are the beliefs that you have and your partner has?
你们从家庭和社会中学到了哪些关于金钱的东西?
What are the things that you learned about money from your family and from society?
那么,这些差异在你们的关系中是如何体现的呢?
And then how does this show up in your relationship?
所以大多数人并不具备财务上的兼容性。
So most people don't have compatibility.
不知为何,你们可能会遇到异性相吸的情况。
You will have for whatever reason opposites attract.
你们可能一个是挥霍者,一个是储蓄者,一个是照顾者,或者是一个回避者。
You may have the spender and the saver, a nurturer or somebody who's an avoider.
我们每个人都有这些金钱性格。
We all have these money personalities.
首先,了解自己的性格很重要,但我想让每个人都避免对自己的金钱性格感到羞耻。
So one, it's important to know kind of what your personality is, but I want everyone to avoid shame around whatever your money personality is.
坦白说,我和我的伴侣从大学毕业后就在一起了,他更倾向于储蓄,而我更倾向于消费。在我的二十多岁里,我对自己是个挥霍者感到非常羞愧,总想变得像他一样节俭,但那并不是真实的我。
So I'll be honest and say for me and my partner who I've been with since I graduated from college, he is more of a saver, I'm more of a spender and I think throughout my 20s, I had so much shame around being a spender and I wanted to be frugal like him, but that's not who I am.
我是个挥霍者,我是个挥霍者。
I'm a spender, I'm a spender.
直到我通过你的金钱故事,真正与你的金钱价值观达成一致,我才达到了理解的境界。
So it wasn't until I got to a place of understanding through your money story, through really getting very aligned with your money values.
正是在这种情况下,兼容性才可能发挥作用,因为即使你们是相反的,但当你理解了伴侣的金钱故事和价值观时,就会对这些差异产生同理心。
That's where having compatibility can come into play because you can be opposites but when you understand your partner's money story, you understand your partner's values, it creates empathy for the differences.
所以,这不再关乎谁节俭谁抠门、谁是挥霍者谁又过度消费,而是转变为:哦,我明白了她为什么是这样。
So it's less about your frugal and cheap and I'm a spender and you're overspending on everything, the bumping of heads to more of, oh, I understand why she is that way.
我明白了他为什么是这样。
I understand why he is that way.
现在,我们能够作为一对伴侣,共同建立兼容性。
And now we're able to come together as a couple and create compatibility.
现在,我们可以带着无羞耻感和同理心走到一起,明白你是这样的人,我是这样的人,我们该如何共同前行,建立属于我们自己的金钱价值观?
Now we can come together without shame, with empathy to say, knowing that you're this person, I'm this person, how do we move forward together to create our own value system around money?
这实际上正是我们在‘金钱之根’课程中教授的内容——爱与金钱。
And that's actually something that we teach in our Money Roots class, the love and money.
我们会引导你理解自己的金钱性格和价值观,然后探讨如何共同前进,创造属于你们的体系。
We actually take you through understanding what that personality is, what your values are, and then how do we move forward to create something together.
当你谈到你的伴侣时,我觉得这听起来很熟悉。
When you were talking about your partner, was like, that's a familiar story.
我和我的伴侣也是一样。
Me and my partner are the same.
是的。
Yeah.
对我来说,一直都是这样。
It's always been that way for me.
比如,钱这个问题,它真的充满情感。
Like, money was again, it's just such an emotional thing.
所以,自然地,它会反映在你的关系中。
And so, of course, it's gonna be, like, reflected and show up in your relationship.
当然,也会有那么一些时候,会想:到底是什么?
And, of course, there's gonna be times when like, what is it?
钱往往是夫妻争吵最多的主题。
Like, money is the thing that couples argue about the most.
是的。
Yes.
我听到你说的是,你不一定需要做出太多改变。
What I'm hearing you say is, like, you don't necessarily have to change all that much.
你只需要理解并找到双方在这段关系中各自该承担的责任的中间点。
You just have to understand and find the middle ground of, like, what are we responsible for in this relationship?
你是不是这个意思?
Is that what you're kinda saying?
是的,我认为确实需要找到一个中间点和界限。
Yeah, so no, I think yeah, definitely finding the middle ground and guardrails.
对我来说,既然我知道自己是个爱花钱的人,我就必须把消费与我的价值观紧密联系起来。
So for me, knowing that I am a spender, I have to deeply attach my spending to my values.
我非常支持基于价值观的消费方式。
So I'm I'm a huge proponent of values based spending.
这意味着,我知道我的核心价值观是非常美好的东西:真实、代际财富,还有我的精神信仰。
And what that means is, I know my top values are really beautiful things, authenticity, generational wealth, and really my spirituality.
所以当我将支出、储蓄和捐赠与我的价值观联系起来时,这就是金钱健康和金钱幸福的一部分,你能获得更高的回报,我称之为‘快乐的更高回报’。
So when I anchor and that's a part of money wellness and money well-being, when you're able to anchor your spending, saving and giving to your values, you get a higher return on what I like to say or higher return on joy.
对我来说,我知道如果我的消费没有与这些价值观挂钩,就要暂停一下,让我们暂停48小时。
So for me, I know that, if a spending, if I'm spending and it doesn't attach to those values, pause, let's pause and give it forty eight hours.
你知道,那条黑色裤子真的足够漂亮吗?
You know, is that black pair of pants beautiful enough?
它符合我对‘美好事物’这一价值观的要求吗?
Does it meet the requirement of my value of really beautiful things?
它符合我对代际财富的要求吗?
Does it meet my requirement for generational wealth?
这曾让我停下了脚步。
And that has stopped me in my tracks.
说实话,这种暂停让我在购物时停下了脚步,因为我会问自己:这符合我的价值观吗?
I'll be honest, that has stopped me in my tracks with buying things because I'll give myself that pause of does this meet my values?
一旦你开始从‘这必须符合我的价值观’的角度消费,你的金钱幸福感就会提升。
And once you start spending from a place of this has to meet my values, it increases your well-being with money.
而对于更节俭的伴侣来说,我们现在把钱看作是一种享受的工具。
And then on the other side for my partner who is more frugal, now we're looking at it like money is a tool for enjoyment.
所以我们得有一个挥霍账户。
So we got to have a splurge account.
我们有一个挥霍账户。
We have a splurge account.
所以它
So it
这迫使他现在明白:是的,我们要储蓄,但也要享受这笔钱。
forces him to now say, yes, we're going to save but we're also going to enjoy the money.
我们已经留出了一笔钱,这样如果我想花100美元买饼干——这是我最新的痴迷,而他想花100美元买乐高——那是他的最新痴迷。
We've set money aside to where if I want to you know spend $100 on cookies because that's my latest obsession and he wants to spend $100 on Legos because that's his latest obsession.
这没问题,因为我们的预算中都留出了这样的弹性空间。
That's okay because we both have that wiggle room within our budget to do so.
所以,再次强调,这是在你们的关系中建立结构,以实现这一点。
So again, it's creating those structures within your relationship to make that happen.
而且还要知道如何进行这样的对话。
And it's also knowing how to have the conversation.
我认为这是人们常常忽略的重要部分。
I think that's a big piece that people are missing.
我觉得我们可以稍后再深入探讨这一点。
Which I feel like we we can get into in a second.
不过在那之前,我想再问一个问题:在长期关系中,或者在二十多岁及以后的关系中,你们如何应对收入不平等的问题?
I wanna ask another question on this, though, before we do, which is how do you deal with inequality in earnings when you're in a long term relationship or you're in a just a relationship in your twenties and beyond?
当一方收入明显高于或低于另一方时,会发生什么?
What happens when one partner makes significantly more money or significantly less money.
我们该如何处理这种对话?
How do we kind of handle that conversation?
是的。
Yeah.
我认为我们必须保持透明。
I think we have to have transparency.
我跟一些人聊过,他们会根据百分比来分配支出,也就是你投入多少就分多少。
I've talked to people where they'll do a split based off of percentages and that's how much you put in.
有些人希望五五分,因为这样让他们感觉有参与感,也可能让他们感到有力量。
And some people wanted to make it fifty-fifty because it makes them feel like they're showing up and it may make you feel powerful.
再次强调,我们需要理解背后的故事,以及你个人的偏好是什么。
Again, we got to understand the story behind that and what is preference for you as an individual.
因此,透明化的一个好方法是所谓的‘金钱约会夜’。
So having the transparency one of love to say money date nights.
我非常支持定期安排金钱约会夜,至少每周一次,每月最少一次,来讨论这些准则,比如:我们是开联名账户还是分开账户?
So I'm a big fan of less schedule money date nights where we can meet once per week at minimum once per month to talk about these things guidelines and go into a having topics of are we going to have joint accounts or split accounts?
我们该如何支付账单?
Are we going to how are we going to pay the bills?
我们如何让我们的价值观和信念保持一致?
How are we going to be compatible with our values and our beliefs?
所以我认为第一步就是进行这些对话,并专门安排时间来做这件事。
So I think the first step is to just have these conversations and setting time aside to do so.
是的。
Yeah.
而且,还要非常现实地考虑一下:如果这个人有某种生活方式,你能跟得上吗?
And also, just being incredibly realistic about like, can if this person has a certain lifestyle, could you keep up?
你能跟上他们想做的事情和想花的钱,同时还能坚持你那五五分摊的方式,或者坚持你要付自己应承担的部分吗?
Like, can you keep up with what they wanna do and what they wanna spend with with still doing the $50.50 thing or with you wanting to pay your fair share?
我觉得我有几个朋友就是处在这样的关系中。
Like, I do feel like I've I have a couple friends who are in relationships like this.
特别是,我想到了一位朋友,她赚的钱比她的伴侣多得多,而他却一直坚决地说:不行。
Specifically, I'm thinking about one friend who she makes a lot more than her partner, and he was always, like, adamant, like, no.
我们要平分所有开销。
We're gonna split everything fifty fifty.
但这样的话,我们就没法做那些我真正想在关系中做的事情了。
And it was like, well, then we can't do the things that I actually wanna do in a relationship.
所以这变得非常复杂,真的让他们陷入了困境。
So it was like this real it actually got very, like, complex with them.
这涉及到男性气质之类的观念,没错。
It was like ideas of masculinity and like Yes.
权力与平等,但同时也关乎享受和体验,以及什么对他们的关系更重要。
Power and equality, but then also like enjoyment and experiences and like what matters more to their relationship.
他们可以继续扮演自己认为在关系中应该扮演的角色,也可以在现有的条件下彼此享受乐趣。
Like, that they can continue to play the role that they think they should play in a relationship or they can have fun with each other with the cards they're dealt.
所以,这确实变得非常非常复杂。
So like, it does get, very, very complex.
我想指出,你刚才说的一切都跟钱无关。
And I just want to call out everything you just said has nothing to do with money.
没错。
Exactly.
跟钱一点关系都没有。
Has nothing to do with money.
你谈的是性别角色、享受,以及我们希望如何共同体验,这跟钱毫无关系。
You talked about no, you talked about gender roles and enjoyment and how do we want to have experiences together has nothing to do with money.
这是完全不同的一个话题。
That's a completely separate conversation.
所以问题在于我们没有进行这些对话,结果就演变成关于金钱的争吵。
So the problem is we don't have those conversations and then it turns into a blow up about money.
因此,当我们考虑金钱约会时,如何与伴侣进行富有成效的对话就显得尤为重要:我的价值观是体验,我确实想环游世界。
So it's so important when we think of the money date night and how do we have productive conversations with your partner to say, my values are experiences and I do want to travel the world.
所以作为伴侣,我们应该这样分配我们的金钱来实现这些目标。
And so as a partnership, we should allocate our money in this way to do these things.
但同样重要的是,要意识到这些对话必须进行,而人们常常回避它们,最终导致争吵。
But again, it's realizing that those conversations need to take place and oftentimes people just avoid it and you're ending up in an argument.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我再重申一下我们开头提到的那个统计数据。
Again, I'm gonna pull back that statistic that we said at the start.
在亲密关系中,金钱是最主要的冲突来源。
It's like the biggest source of conflict in relationships is money.
当你二十多岁、处于一段关系中时,大家都会关注:我们来谈谈依恋风格吧,谈谈我们的未来。
So it's like when you're in your twenties and you're in your relationship, it's like this is everybody focuses on like, oh, let's talk about our attachment styles and let's talk about our our future.
比如,你们想要孩子吗?
Like, do we want kids?
不,不是这个。
Like, no.
你们需要在早期就认真地讨论金钱问题。
You need to have serious conversations about money early on.
这实际上非常重要。
Like, it's actually deeply important.
确实如此。
You do.
你知道吗,我很喜欢我们在Ally所做的工作,以及你将看到的、我希望看到更多出现的金钱心理学和金钱健康运动,那就是把金钱视为你整体福祉的一部分。
You know, the money the what I love about the work we're doing here at Ally and just this whole movement that you're gonna see within, I hope to see more within money psychology and money wellness is looking at money as a part of your well-being.
当你思考你的社交福祉——比如你的友谊,你思考你的社区——你住在哪里,如何支持它?
So when you think of your social well-being, so your friendships, when you think of your community, where do you live and how do you support it?
你的事业、健身和健康,这些都是福祉的方面,当金钱出现问题时,会影响所有这些方面。
Your career, you think of your fitness and your health, those are all areas of well-being and when money is off, it impacts all of that.
当你对金钱不满意时,我们的数据显示,人们会彻夜难眠。
When you are not satisfied with your money, we're seeing through our own data that people are up at night, they can't sleep at night.
这影响了他们的浪漫关系。
It's impacting their romantic partnerships.
因此,从二十多岁开始,不要把金钱视为静态的东西,而要认识到它是你福祉的一部分,在关系中给予它充分的关注至关重要。
So it's so important that even starting in your 20s, not to let money be this static thing, but it is a part of your well-being and to give it its full attention in your relationship is so important.
好的。
Okay.
我们这里要短暂休息一下,但回来后我们将讨论婚前协议。
We're gonna take a short break here, but when we return, we're gonna talk about prenups.
我将谈论
I'm gonna talk about
好的。
Okay.
我们开始吧。
Let's do it.
我们将讨论婚礼。
We're gonna talk about weddings.
请继续关注。
Stay with us.
我是调查记者梅丽莎·耶尔岑。
I'm investigative journalist Melissa Jeltsin.
我的新播客《纳什维尔发生了什么》讲述了辅助生殖诊所灾难性崩溃以及患者们在随之而来的混乱中团结起来的故事。
My new podcast, What Happened in Nashville, tells the story of an IVF clinic's catastrophic collapse and the patients who banded together in the chaos that followed.
我们有一些突发新闻要告诉你们。
We have some breaking news to tell you about.
田纳西州总检察长正在起诉一位纳什维尔的医生。
Tennessee's attorney general is suing a Nashville doctor.
2024年4月,一家位于纳什维尔的生育诊所一夜之间关闭,超过一千个冷冻胚胎被锁在了里面。
In April 2024, a fertility clinic in Nashville shut down overnight, and trapped behind locked doors were more than a thousand frozen embryos.
我吓坏了。
I was terrified.
在我们整个经历中,那是最糟糕的时刻。
Out of all of our journey, that was the worst moment ever.
那时我根本没有意识到接下来会爆发怎样的斗争。
At that point, it didn't occur to me what fight was going to come to follow.
但这个故事不仅仅关乎几个家庭的未来。
But this story isn't just about a few families' futures.
它关乎现代生育医疗的承诺是否值得信赖。
It's about whether the promise of modern fertility care can be trusted at all.
我抗争多少都没用。
It doesn't matter how much I fight.
我为这一切哭多少都没用。
Doesn't matter how much I cry over all of this.
我们获得多少正义都没用。
It doesn't matter how much justice we get.
这些都让我无法怀孕。
None of it's going to get me pregnant.
请在 Nashville 的 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或您收听播客的任何平台收听发生了什么。
Listen to what happened in Nashville on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
嗨,凯尔。
Hi, Kyle.
你能起草一份
Could you draw up
一份简短的商业计划书,就一页,用 Google 文档,然后把链接发给我吗?
a quick document with the basic business plan, just one page, as a Google Doc and send me the link?
谢谢。
Thanks.
嘿,我刚为你起草好了那页简短的商业计划。
Hey, just finished drawing up that quick one page business plan for you.
这是链接。
Here's the link.
但根本没有链接。
But there was no link.
根本没有商业计划。
There was no business plan.
这不怪他。
It's not his fault.
我还没让凯尔具备执行这个任务的能力。
I hadn't programmed Kyle to be able to do that yet.
我叫埃德蒙·拉特利夫。
My name is Edmund Ratliff.
在听了来自OpenAI首席执行官萨姆·阿尔特曼的许多类似言论后,我决定创建我的AI联合创始人凯尔。
I decided to create Kyle, my AI cofounder, after hearing a lot of stuff like this from OpenAI CEO Sam Altman.
有一个关于第一年出现单人十亿美元公司的赌局,这种事如果没有AI简直是难以想象的,但现在却会发生。
There's this betting pool for the first year that there's a one person billion dollar company, which would have been, like, unimaginable without AI, and now will happen.
我开始想,我能成为那个人吗?
I got to thinking, could I be that one person?
我之前为我获奖的播客《Shell Game》制作过AI代理。
I'd made AI agents before for my award winning podcast, Shell Game.
在《Shell Game》本季中,我正尝试用虚假的人来打造一家拥有真实产品的真正公司。
This season on Shell Game, I'm trying to build a real company with a real product run by fake people.
嘿,埃文。
Oh, hey, Evan.
很高兴你加入我们。
Good to have you join us.
我找到了一些关于AI代理在中小型企业中采用率的有趣数据。
I found some really interesting data on adoption rates for AI agents in small to medium businesses.
在iHeartRadio应用或你收听播客的任何平台收听《Shell Game》。
Listen to Shell Game on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
你知道,最阴暗的八卦总是就在这里。
You know the shade is always shadiest right here.
播客第六季《合理阴暗》,由吉塞尔·布莱恩和罗宾·迪克森主持,每周一更新。
Season six of the podcast, reasonably shady with Giselle Bryan and Robin Dixon is here dropping every Monday.
作为《波托马克真实主妇》的两位创始成员,我们为你带来所有你能承受的笑声、戏剧和现实新闻。
As two of the founding members of the Real Housewives of Potomac, we're giving you all the laughs, drama, and reality news you can handle.
你知道我们从不保留,所以每周一快来和我们一起理性或阴暗地聊聊吧。
And you know we don't hold back, so come be reasonable or shady with us each and every Monday.
我正在 neighborhood 散步。
I was going through a walk in my neighborhood.
嗯。
Mhmm.
突然间,我看到邻居家旁边有个巨大的牌子。
Out of the blue, I see this huge sign next to somebody's house.
嗯。
K.
那个牌子,是的。
The sign Yeah.
上面写着:我的邻居是个凯伦。
Says, my neighbor is a Karen.
不
No
可能。
way.
我笑死了。
I died laughing.
我在想,我必须弄清楚。
I'm like, I have to know.
你在撒谎。
You are lying.
超大的,各位。
Humongous, y'all.
他们闲着没事干。
They had some time on their hands.
在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或你收听播客的任何平台,收听来自Black Effect Podcast Network的《合理阴暗》。
Listen to reasonably shady from the black effect podcast network on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcast.
嗨。
Hi.
我是丹尼·夏皮罗,热门播客《家庭秘密》的主持人。
I'm Danny Shapiro, host of the hit podcast, Family Secrets.
我们在车里,突然放起了《滚石》这首歌,他说歌里有一句是关于你妈妈的。
We were in the car, like a rolling stone came on, and he said, there's a line in there about your mother.
我说,什么?
And I said, what?
如果我觉得自己不被接纳,我会选择一个别人无法拥有的身份。
What I would do if I didn't feel like I was being accepted is choose an identity that other people can't have.
我知道半夜发生了一些事,但我记不清具体发生了什么。
I knew something had happened to me in the middle of the night, but I couldn't hold on to what had happened.
这些只是我将在即将播出的《家庭秘密》第十三季中呈现的部分感人而重要的故事。
These are just a few of the moving and important stories I'll be holding space for on my upcoming thirteenth season of Family Secrets.
无论你是从第一季就一直陪伴我,还是刚刚加入《家庭秘密》大家庭,我们都非常高兴有你同行。
Whether you've been on this journey with me from season one, or just joining the Family Secrets family, we're so happy to have you with us.
我将深入探讨秘密那令人惊叹的力量——这些秘密塑造我们的身份、考验我们的关系,并最终揭示我们真正的自我。
I'll dive deep into the incredible power of secrets, the ones that shape our identities, test our relationships, and ultimately reveal who we truly are.
请在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或您收听播客的任何平台收听《家庭秘密》。
Listen to Family Secrets on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
欢迎来到《解读女性健康》。
Welcome to Decoding Women's Health.
我是医生。
I'm Doctor.
伊丽莎白·波因特博士,纽约阿德里亚健康研究所女性健康与妇科主任。
Elizabeth Poynter, Chair of Women's Health and Gynecology at the Adria Health Institute in New York City.
在这档节目中,我将与顶尖的研究人员和临床专家对话,回答你们最关心的问题,直接为您带来关于女性健康和更年期的权威信息。
On this show, I'll be talking to top researchers and top clinicians, asking them your burning questions and bringing that information about women's health and midlife directly to you.
百分之百的女性都会经历更年期。
A hundred percent of women go through menopause.
这可能会严重影响我们的生活质量。
It can be such a struggle for our quality of life.
但即使这是自然的,为什么我们要忍受它呢?
But even if it's natural, why should we suffer through it?
人们谈论的症状包括什么都记不住。
The types of symptoms that people talk about is forgetting everything.
我以前从不会忘记事情。
I never used to forget things.
他们担心一方面自己得了痴呆,另一方面又怀疑自己是否患有多动症。
They're concerned that one, they have dementia, and the other one is, do I have ADHD?
关于大麻和大麻素在改善睡眠方面,有着前所未有的前景。
There is unprecedented promise with regard to cannabis and cannabinoids to sleep better,
拥有
to have
更少的疼痛、更好的情绪,以及更佳的日常生活。
less pain, to have better mood, and also to have better day to day life.
收听由医生主讲的《解读女性健康》。
Listen to Decoding Women's Health with Doctor.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你正在收听的任何平台收听伊丽莎白·波因特的节目。
Elizabeth Poynter on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you're listening now.
我非常感兴趣的一件事是婚前协议。
Something that I am so fascinated by is prenups.
人们为什么选择签订,以及它们真正意味着什么。
Why people get them, what they really mean.
我真心实意地坦白说。
I genuinely I'm gonna be completely transparent.
我根本不知道婚前协议是什么。
I have no idea what a prenup is.
你能给我们简单解释一下吗?
Can you kind of give us a little bit of an explanation?
是的,本质上它是一份法律文件,列明了你的财务状况和资产。
Yeah, so essentially, it's a legal document that outlines your finances and your assets.
如果婚姻破裂,这些资产将如何处理?
What happens to it should the marriage end?
展开剩余字幕(还有 252 条)
所以我们不再想在一起了。
So we're no longer want to be together.
那房子怎么办?
What do we do with the house?
那个银行账户怎么办?
What do we do with that bank account?
所有这些都能帮助你在走到离婚这一步之前就提前思考清楚。
All of those things helps you to think about this before you get to a place of divorce.
所以我把它看作是对爱情的一种保障。
So I look at it as almost insurance for your love.
我真的很希望人们能转变对婚前协议的看法,我们的一些数据显示,这正逐渐不再是一个禁忌话题,而成为情侣之间坦诚相待的一种方式。
So I really want people to shift their perspective about prenups and we're finding that in some of our data, that is becoming less of a taboo topic and more of a way for couples to be transparent.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我要问一些非常天真的问题。
So I'm gonna ask some really naive questions.
只有当你拥有现有财富时才需要婚前协议吗?
Do you only need a prenup if you have existing wealth?
不需要。
No.
原因如下。
And here's why.
原因如下。
Here's why.
所以,对于所有二十多岁的人,我想问:你觉得你到了四十岁和五十岁时,财富会和二十多岁时一样多吗?
So for everybody out there in your twenties, my question is, do you think you will have the same amount of wealth in your forties and fifties that you have in your twenties?
我希望大多数人的答案是否定的。
I'm hoping for most people the answer is going to be no.
所以,你在二十多岁时的自己,与年长后拥有的资产相比,情况会发生变化。
So the person that you are in your 20s, the amount of assets that you have in your 20s compared to when you're older, it changes.
因此,我认为当你在一开始设定这些准则时,如果如你之前提到的,关系最终没能维持下去,金钱往往是婚姻中冲突的最大来源。
So I think when you set those guidelines in the beginning, when you get to a place of it didn't work out, as you mentioned earlier, money is one of the highest sources of conflicts in marriages.
所以,如果你们走到这一步,关系走不下去了,想要分道扬镳,你们最好从一开始就做好准备,我本人经历过,也看到过朋友的案例。
So if you get to a place to where this didn't work out and we want to go our ways, you're doing it in the beginning and I have experienced this and seen it with friends.
婚姻初期,当你深爱对方、情绪平稳时的你,和走到离婚这一步时的你,是完全不同的两个人。
The person you are at the beginning of your marriage, when you're in love and not emotional is a very, very different person than who you are when you are at the place of divorce.
这是两个完全不同的人。
It's two different people.
所以,如果你能在彼此依然友善、仍为对方着想、还保持理性的时候就处理好这些事,那就趁早做,这样就不必等到日后情绪激烈、彼此争斗时才去面对。
So if you're able to do this at a place when you're still kind to each other, where you still have best intentions for each other and you're really, I want to say rational, do it then to where you don't have to, you know, you're battling with someone later when a lot of emotions are involved.
所以这是我的第二个天真问题。
So this is my second naive question.
因为我完全同意你的观点。
Because I totally agree with you.
我觉得我父母一直说,他们至今还在一起,但通过观察他们朋友的离婚案例,你会发现,你结婚时的那个人,和你离婚时的那个人,根本不是同一个人。
I feel like I've my parents have always said, and they're still together, but, like, from seeing friends of theirs get divorced, like, person you marry is not the person you divorce.
他们是两个完全不同的人。
They're two different people.
要求婚前协议会给关系带来压力吗?
Does asking for a prenup put pressure on the relationship?
我知道我的心里确实有一部分持怀疑态度,如果我说错了请纠正我:这不就是暗示我内心并不认为我们会长久吗?
You know, there is definitely, a skeptical part of my mind and tell and please correct it if it's wrong that says, isn't that just saying, like, a part of me doesn't think we're gonna last?
不,我认为我们需要转变这种心态,真正从现在人们在财务上更加透明的角度来看待这个问题。
No, I think we need to shift that mindset and really look at it from we're at a place now where people are more transparent about their finances.
尤其是你们在二十多岁和三十多岁时,进入一段关系时往往已经拥有更多资产。
People have especially in your 20s and 30s, you're coming into your relationship with more assets.
所以你们可能已经有孩子,或者涉及其他各种情况。
So you may have children, all those things.
真正理解这其实是一种保障,以防关系最终破裂,它也是一种让我们保持透明的方式。
Really understanding that this is again insurance should things not work out and it's a way for us to be transparent.
而且,如果有助于理解的话,我很喜欢它能帮助我们明确彼此的财务状况,因为要签订婚前协议,就必须清楚自己的资产和负债。
And it's also if it helps, I love that it creates a level set of where are we with our finances because in order to have a prenup, have to understand your assets and liabilities.
你们双方必须把所有这些信息都白纸黑字地列出来。
You have to get all these things on paper for both you and your partner.
它能帮助你实现这种财务透明。
You're, it allows you to do that level set.
所以我不觉得我们想要
So I don't think I want us
转变这种心态,不要总想着我们注定失败,而是要正视离婚率等现实数据,既然我们彼此友善、理性决策、情绪稳定,不如现在就做好安排,以免将来出问题。
to shift that and look at it as less about we're doomed and all of that and be realistic with the stats of what divorce and all those things are and saying that while we are kind to each other and have sound decision making and not high emotions, let's just do this now to ensure that it's not a problem later.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,我
Okay, I
我喜欢这个说法。
like that.
我敢打赌你根本用不上它。
And I bet that you won't need it.
就把它当作一份保险吧。
Let's say that it's just insurance.
是的,我喜欢这个想法。
Yeah, I like this idea.
为爱情买保险。
Insurance for your love.
就像你买房屋保险时,并不是想着要故意把房子点着。
Like, you don't buy house insurance thinking that you're going to set your house on file.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
你买它是因为
You buy it because
你只是以防万一发生意外。
you still have it just in case things happen.
我希望所有婚姻都能长久,但如果真的不幸破裂,拥有这份保障可以避免日后为这些事争吵。
And I'm hopeful that all marriages last, but in the event that they don't, just having that as a backup so that you're not fighting over things later creates.
而且我认为,这还能让离婚后的双方关系更好,因为你不必为那些事情争斗。
And I also think it creates a better relationship post the divorce because you didn't have to fight for all of those things.
所以,我们 definitely 应该改变对它的看法,让它成为创造透明度的空间。
So definitely let's shift how we think about it and allow it to be a place to create transparency.
一个非常适合金钱约会夜的话题。
A great topic for money date night.
是的,非常好的话题。
Yeah, very good topic.
它涉及很多方面。
It's many things.
我有一群朋友正在结婚。
So I have a bunch of friends who are getting married.
到了二十多岁的时候,你就会觉得每个周末都在参加婚礼。
And, like, I feel like you get to this point in your twenties where it's like a wedding every weekend.
他们中的一些人花了很多钱在婚礼上。
Some of them are getting a lot of some of them are spending a lot of money on the wedding.
我看到一篇文章说,这并没有任何评判。
And I saw an article that said, this has been no judgment.
我真的不太了解。
I really I don't know enough.
但这篇文章说,你在婚礼上花的钱越多,离婚的可能性就越大。
But this article that said, the more you spend on your wedding, the more likely you are to get divorced.
这给了我一个机会来问你。
This is an entry point for me to ask you.
你觉得情侣们应该在婚礼上花多少钱?
How much do you think couples should spend on their wedding?
而且
And do
你看到
you see
我知道你可能没有答案,但你有没有觉得,花得越多可能会给关系带来压力?
which I know you might not have an answer for, but do you see maybe a correlation between spending more and that putting strain on the relationship?
让我这么说。
Let me say this.
从我个人的角度出发,我只想用我的亲身经历来谈谈,我认为人们在筹备婚礼时应该回归自己的价值观。
I think that from my personal, I'll just use my personal experience and what I think people should do in getting having this get back to your values.
作为一对年轻夫妇,你们非常有必要在个人价值观上达成一致,并明确你们作为夫妻共同的价值观。
As a couple, as a young couple, I think it's so important to get very aligned on what your values are individually and what your values will be as a couple.
这其中包括,你们希望这场婚礼是什么样的?
And that includes what do we want this wedding to be?
我不会对你们的价值观指手画脚——也许你们想办一场盛大的婚礼,因为你们家庭庞大、注重庆祝,这或许是你们文化的一部分;但对另一些人来说,他们可能更倾向于小型、私密的仪式,这才是他们真实的自我。
So I'm not going to shame your values may be having a large wedding because you have a big family and it's celebratory and maybe a part of your culture, but for someone else it may be that they're having a smaller wedding and more intimate ceremony is who they are.
真正厘清你们作为一对夫妇想要的是什么,我认为至关重要,而不是被你提到的那种‘怕错过’的心态所左右。
Really honing in on what you want as a couple I think is so important and not getting pulled into what you mentioned like, I think a lot of this is like fear of missing out.
你看到朋友们都在办盛大的婚礼,于是觉得你也应该办一场盛大的婚礼。
You wanna keep up with what your friend, all of your friends are having big weddings so you should have a big wedding.
我们常常盲目追随他人的做法,却从未真正思考过自己是谁、真正想要什么。
We tend to follow what other people do mindlessly without really understanding who we are and what we want individually.
因此,我不会给出具体的金额数字,但我希望强调的是,婚礼的花费必须深深契合你们作为夫妻的价值观。
So with that in mind, I'm not going to say a dollar amount, but I do want to say that I think it has to deeply align to what your values are as a couple.
当你从这个角度出发去花钱时,就会觉得负担得起,因为你不会做任何一方无法承受的事情。
And when you spend from that point of view, it will be affordable because you will not do things that are not affordable for either of you.
你会做那些对双方都负担得起的事情。
You'll do things that are that are affordable for either for both of you shall I say.
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢这个想法,比如,当我结婚时,我想要一场盛大的婚礼。
And I like this idea of like, see, when I get married, I'm keen for a big wedding.
我有一个大家庭。
And then I have a huge family.
我有一个庞大的意大利和爱尔兰家族。
I have a huge, like, Italian Irish family.
根本避不开。
Like, it's, there's no avoiding it.
而且,我的伴侣也有一个我们深爱的大家庭。
And, you know, my partner also has a huge family who we love.
但确实,当你看到这些奢华的婚礼时,你会觉得必须给每个人准备个性化的礼物。
But, yeah, it's just so interesting when you see these lavish weddings, and you think that you need personalized gifts for everybody.
而且你会觉得必须请所有人参加,婚礼变得更多是关于别人,而不是关于你们自己。
And the day and you think that you need everybody, like, wedding becomes more about other people than about you.
我很多花了大笔钱办婚礼的朋友都说,他们对此感到后悔。
That's what a lot of my friends who have spent a lot money on their wedding said that they regret it.
而且,我很欣赏你把话题拉回到价值观上。
And again, I like that you're bringing it back to values.
对吧?
Right?
这其实是你们两个人表达彼此爱意的时刻。
It's like this is about you two showing your love for each other.
是的。
Yes.
你的家人和朋友虽然参与其中,但这并不是他们的婚礼。
Like your family and friends are involved, but like, it's not their wedding.
我觉得,你越能把钱花在让自己享受和喜欢的事情上。
Like, I think the more you can spend on the enjoyment for yourself and the things that you like.
这就是我看到的那些正在筹备婚礼、过得很开心的朋友,和那些过得不开心的朋友之间的区别。
This is what I'm seeing from my friends who are planning weddings who are having a good time versus those who are having like a bad time.
是的。
Yeah.
而且你做这一切是因为爱。
And you're you're doing it for love.
我们得回到这一点上来。
We gotta get back to that.
你做这一切是因为你要和你爱的伴侣结婚。
You're doing it because you're marrying your partner who you love.
你希望和那些支持这份爱的人一起拥有一次美妙的体验。
And you want to have an amazing experience with the people who support that love.
而这种体验可以简单,也可以奢华,完全由你决定。
And that could be as simple or elaborate as you want it to be.
但再次强调,正如你提到的,理解你和你的伴侣真正想要的是什么,而不是盲目跟风?
But again, like you mentioned, understanding, specifically for you, what do you and your partner want, and not just following the crowd?
因为这会变得很昂贵。
Because that becomes expensive.
天哪。
Oh, God.
是的,我确实见过,真的会变得特别贵。
Yeah, I Yes, I've seen it, it becomes so expensive.
我有个朋友,我想谈谈她的情况,她不介意。
And I was like, I had a friend and she won't mind me talking about this.
她当时说,我们花了很多钱买额外的甜点给客人。
Where she was like, we spent all this money on, like, extra desserts for the guests.
然后
And then
但他们根本没吃。
They didn't eat them.
他们根本没吃。
They didn't eat them.
是啊。
Yeah.
他们根本没吃。
They didn't They didn't eat them.
她说:哦,这真是个很大的细节,我之前为协调这些甜点如何送达的事情操碎了心,啊啊啊。
And she was like, oh, like, this was such a big detail that I really I was so stressed about coordinating how these were gonna get there and, like, la la la.
她还说,于是我问她。
And she was like and I asked her.
我问她:老实说,你们在鸡尾酒和甜点上花了多少钱?她说是超过3000美元。
Was like, how much Tell me truthfully, how much did you spend on like, I think she was like, the the cocktails and the dessert, and she was like, over $3,000.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我当时想,这太夸张了,她还说:我真希望我们能把这笔钱用在蜜月基金上。
And I was like, that's and she's like, I just wish we just like that's that could have been like part of our honeymoon fund.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do know what I mean?
所以是啊。
So yeah.
我喜欢你把话题拉回到价值观上。
It's I like that you brought you bring it back to values.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得作为新娘,或者在生活中,
I think also as brides, or in life.
在生活中,我们很容易陷入对完美时刻的执着。
In life, we can get so caught up in perfect moments.
是的。
Yeah.
你会想象这一天会是什么样子,它应该是完美的。
You have this, you know, you envision what this day will be and it should be perfect.
但我们都知道,生活并不完美。
But we all know life is not perfect.
那天总会有些事情出错,不管大小,你要提前做好心理准备,问问自己:我为什么在这里?
Things something's gonna go wrong that day, big or small, you know, and just creating space for that day going into it to know that, why am I here?
我为什么在这里?我做这件事的价值是什么?
Why am I here and what are my values for doing this?
这能帮助你不必为当天的小事过于焦虑,因为那些事情总会发生。
And it helps you to not really sweat the small step of the day because those things will come up.
到最后,你的客人根本不会知道。
You spent more on the end your guests won't know.
这是另一件事。
That's the other thing.
你的客人根本不会知道你没有多买甜点,或者没有额外的装饰。
Your guests will have no idea that you didn't buy more desserts or you didn't have that extra decoration.
他们永远不会知道。
They'll never know.
再次强调,他们在那里是为了支持你们的爱情。
Again, they're there to support your love.
所以让这一点成为焦点。
So let that be the focus.
是的。
Yeah.
我非常喜欢这一点。
I love that.
我们在关系中看到的最后一个财务难题是共同银行账户。
One final money dilemma that we see in relationships is shared bank accounts.
你对处于关系初期的人有什么看法?
What do you think about people who are in early stages of their relationship?
也许他们刚一起住在一起,打算开设一个共同银行账户。
Maybe they've just moved in together, getting a shared bank account.
刚开始时,继续各自花钱更安全,还是为了方便和获得额外利息而合并财务更明智?
Is it safer at the beginning to just continue to spend separately, or is it wise to kind of, you know, get that extra interest or combine finances for convenience?
你见过哪些对情侣有效的做法?
What have you seen that kinda works for for couples?
是的,我打算
Yeah, so I'm going to
给你一点
give you a little
一些数据,以及来自德克萨斯理工大学财务规划学院关于财务健康与福祉的见解。
bit of data and then a little bit of just what I'm seeing from the world we live certification in financial health and wellness from Texas Tech, the financial planning school.
在那里,通过我们的文献综述,我了解到,从技术上讲,共享银行账户的关系更好,因为透明度更高。
And there I learned through one of our literature reviews that technically relationships where you share bank accounts are better because of the transparency.
所以你们在关系中会有更高的透明度,也更一致。
So you just have more transparency within the relationship, you're more aligned.
然而,我认为我们也必须考虑到,人们结婚的年龄越来越晚,拥有的资产也更多。
However, I think we also have to take into account that people are getting married later, they have more assets.
因此,一开始就完全共享所有财务可能比较困难。
So it's it may be difficult to come in and share everything.
所以,我认为这取决于你们的资产状况以及你们的舒适程度,这是一个需要讨论的问题。
So again, I think this is a conversation to where do we have depending on your assets and the level of comfort that you have.
我认为关键在于透明度。
I think you wanna have I think the key here is transparency.
我认为关键就是透明度。
That's what I think the key is.
那么,我们是否应该彼此查看对方的账户呢?
So is it that we have certain views of of each other's accounts?
当我们进行财务约会时,如果账户是分开的,我们会谈论各自的账户吗?
When we have a money date night, do we talk about our accounts if they're separate?
但我确实要考虑到,有些人进入关系时拥有更多资产,因此分开管理可能比较困难。
But I do want to take into account that some people just come into relationships with more assets, so separating things may be difficult.
因此,考虑到这一点,关键仍然是透明度,即我们不隐瞒资金,避免出现财务不忠之类的问题。
So keeping that in mind, the key again is the transparency to where we're not hiding money, where we get into financial infidelity, things like that.
所以我们需要保持透明,确保对资产的处理达成共识——是否共同管理。
So we want to have that transparency to ensure that assets are, we know we've agreed upon if we're going to share or not.
我个人喜欢这样的方式:我有自己的账户,我的伴侣也有自己的账户,然后我们共同开设一个账户来支付我们的共同开销。
I personally am a fan of I have my own account, my partner has his own account, and then we have one account where we share our expenses, our shared expenses.
这种方式对我很有效。
That works for me.
但同样,要进行这样的对话,以便双方都能清楚彼此的舒适界限。
But again, have that conversation so that you can go into it knowing what each person feels comfortable with.
但根据学术数据,当你选择共享财务时,这有助于增进你们的关系。
But according to the academic data, when you share it, it helps your relationship.
我非常喜欢这个对话。
I love how I love this this conversation.
我非常感激你提供的关于金钱与关系中那些更深入、更具争议性话题的建议。
And I'm so grateful for all the advice that you're giving us on like the more juicy controversial parts of money and relationships.
我还有一个最后的问题要问你。
I have one final question for you.
这是我们问所有嘉宾的一个问题:除了今天我们讨论的内容之外,你对二十多岁的人有什么建议?
It's the question we we ask all of our guests, which is what is one piece of advice you have for people in their twenties that has nothing to do with what we talked about today, though?
与钱无关,甚至与关系也无关。
Nothing to do with money, nothing to do with relationships even.
天哪。
Oh my goodness.
我会对20岁的雅克琳说什么呢?
What would I tell 20 year old Jacqueline?
生命短暂,享受你所爱的人。
Life is short and enjoy the people that you love.
生命短暂,享受你所爱的人,因为你知道,我今年44岁,三月就45岁了。
Life is short and enjoy the people that you love because you know, I'm 44, I'll be 45 in March.
这些年来,我也是乳腺癌幸存者。
And over the years, I'm also a breast cancer survivor.
所以对我而言,在20多岁时,生活中有很多方面是关于完成任务的。
So there's layers to that too of you get to a place of for me in my 20s, a lot of my 20s was about checking boxes.
所以是大学毕业了,完成;结婚了,完成;生孩子了,完成。
So it was graduate from college check, get married check, have kids check.
知道,我的退休账户也完成了。
Know, have my retirement accounts check.
然后我在30岁时被诊断出患有乳腺癌。
And then when I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 30.
而这一经历彻底重塑了我对自我的认知,让我真正明白,我来到这个世界是为了与我所爱的人共同经历人生。
And with that, it really reset who I was as a person to really understand that I'm here to have experiences with the people that I love.
当从这个角度看待生活时,像我们刚才讨论的婚礼装饰、甜点是否足够这类小事,
And when live life from that standpoint, a lot of these small things like we're talking about decorations at a wedding or did I get enough desserts?
当你用这种视角看待生活时,它会变得无比快乐。
When you look at life through that lens, it becomes so much more joyful.
这也是我喜欢我在Ally的工作的原因,因为我有机会帮助人们把金钱当作工具,去获得快乐、获得快乐的回报,去创造体验,去爱和享受身边的人。
And that's one of the reasons why I love my work at Ally because I'm in a position to help people to use money as a tool to have joy, to have a return on joy, as a tool to have experiences and use it to, love and enjoy the people around them.
当你用这种视角看待生活时,它会变得无比甜美。
And when you look at life through that lens, it becomes so much sweeter.
所以,别再一味追求完成清单了,去享受生活吧。
So stop checking boxes and enjoy life.
享受这些经历吧,因为生命短暂。
Enjoy those experiences because life is short.
这真是极好的建议。
That's phenomenal advice.
如果我说,我可能需要好好对待自己。
And if I said, I probably need to take myself.
所以这里确实有一个很好的基础。
So definitely definitely a good base there.
非常感谢你来参加这个播客,杰克。
I wanna thank you so much for coming on the podcast, Jack.
说实话,你如此睿智,和你交谈也如此愉快。
Honestly, you are so wise and just so lovely to talk to.
我觉得我们的对话非常流畅,我非常感激你的时间。
I feel like our conversation was just like effortless, and I so appreciate your time.
再次衷心感谢你。
So thank you so much again.
谢谢。
Thank you.
请关注我们,allymoneyroots.com。
And check us out, allymoneyroots.com.
所有课程都是免费的。
The sessions are all free.
是的。
Yeah.
你可以在爱情中处理金钱问题。
You can do money in love.
我知道。
I know.
我正要这么说。
I was just about to say that.
我感觉
I was like, I feel
像我
like I
需要在爱中处理金钱。
need to do money in love.
我会让汤姆和我一起做。
I'm like, gonna make Tom do it with me.
我会让他坐下来。
Gonna make him sit down.
我认为这对我们来说会非常有帮助。
It would be I think it would be, like, super helpful for us.
所以我非常感谢。
So I appreciate it.
我会确保在下面的描述中留下链接,告诉你在哪里可以找到杰克和她所有的作品,以及在哪里可以实践爱中的金钱。
I'll make sure that I leave links in the description below for where you can find Jack and all her work and where you can do money in love.
但如果你喜欢这一集,也请记得订阅。
But if you enjoyed this episode as well, make sure that you subscribe.
别忘了给我们五星好评。
Make sure you give us a five star review.
如果你想建议一些节目主题、提供反馈,或者分享你自身在金钱与爱情交汇时的经历——比如婚前协议、婚姻等,欢迎关注我们的Instagram账号:that psychology podcast。
And check us out on Instagram at that psychology podcast if you want to, you know, suggest suggest some some episodes, episodes, have have some feedback, have your own questions of how money and love have intersected for you, prenups, marriage, any of those things.
我非常期待听到你的分享。
I would love to hear it.
下次再见,保重自己,善待他人,也温柔对待自己。
Until next time, stay safe, be kind, be gentle to yourself.
我们很快就会再聊。
We will talk very, very soon.
我是调查记者梅丽莎·耶尔岑。
I'm investigative journalist Melissa Jeltsin.
我的新播客《纳什维尔发生了什么》讲述了辅助生殖诊所的灾难性崩溃,以及那些在混乱中团结起来的患者们的故事。
My new podcast, What Happened in Nashville, tells the story of an IVF clinic's catastrophic collapse and the patients who banded together in the chaos that followed.
无论我多么努力抗争,都无济于事。
It doesn't matter how much I fight.
我哭得再多也没用。
Doesn't matter how much I cry over all of this.
我们得到多少正义都没用。
It doesn't matter how much justice we get.
这些都让我无法怀孕。
None of it's gonna get me pregnant.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听《纳什维尔发生了什么》。
Listen to what happened in Nashville on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
嗨,凯尔。
Hi, Kyle.
你能起草一份
Could you draw up
包含基本商业计划的简短文件吗?
a quick document with the basic business plan?
就一页,用 Google 文档,然后把链接发给我。
Just one page as a Google Doc and send me the link.
谢谢。
Thanks.
嘿,我刚为你画好了那份简短的一页商业计划。
Hey, just finished drawing up that quick one page business plan for you.
这是链接。
Here's the link.
但根本没有链接。
But there was no link.
根本没有商业计划。
There was no business plan.
我还没来得及给凯尔编程实现这个功能。
I hadn't programmed Kyle to be
还能做到这一点。
able to do that yet.
我是埃文·拉蒂夫,为你讲述人工智能时代的企业家故事。
I'm Evan Ratliff here with a story of entrepreneurship in the AI age.
听我尝试用虚构的人打造一家真实的初创公司。
Listen as I attempt to build a real startup run by fake people.
请收听我的播客《壳牌游戏》第二季,可在iHeartRadio应用或你常用的任何播客平台收听。
Check out the second season of my podcast, Shell Game, on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
父亲传给儿子的那些循环模式是什么?
What are the cycles fathers passed down that sons are left to heal?
如果做男人不是关于强撑一切,而是学会放手呢?
What if being a man wasn't about holding it all together, but learning how to let go?
这是一个男性坦诚倾诉、找到疗愈与转变力量的空间。
This is a space where men speak truth and find the power to heal and transform.
我是迈克·德拉罗查。
I'm Mike Della Rocha.
欢迎来到神圣课程。
Welcome to sacred lessons.
你可以在iHeartRadio应用、Apple Podcasts或你常用的任何播客平台收听《神圣课程》。
Listen to sacred lessons on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
医生。
Doctor.
这里是幸福实验室的劳里·桑托斯。
Laurie Santos from the Happiness Lab here.
现在是给予的季节,今年我的播客《幸福实验室》与非营利组织GiveDirectly合作,参与‘Pods抗击贫困’活动,为极端贫困人口提供他们所需的现金。
It's the season of giving, and this year, my podcast, the Happiness Lab, is partnering with GiveDirectly, a nonprofit that provides people in extreme poverty with the cash they need as part of the Pods Fight Poverty campaign.
我们今年的目标是筹集100万美元,这将帮助700多个家庭摆脱极端贫困。
Our goal this year is to raise $1,000,000, which will bring over 700 families out of extreme poverty.
您的捐赠将直接把现金交到这些需要帮助的家庭手中,他们可以自行决定如何使用,比如支付上学交通费、购买牲畜或创业。
Your donation will put cash directly in the hands of these families in need, and they'll get to decide how to use it, whether that's school transportation, purchasing livestock, or starting a business.
此外,如果您是首次捐赠者,您的捐赠将由捐赠倍增计划匹配,这意味着能为需要帮助的人提供更多的资金。
Plus, if you're a first time donor, your gift will be matched by giving multiplier, which means more money for those in need.
请访问 givedirectly.org/happinesslab 了解更多信息并进行捐赠。
Visit givedirectly.org/happinesslab to learn more and to donate.
网址是 givedirectly.org/happinesslab。
That's givedirectly.org/happinesslab.
嗨。
Hi.
我是医生。
I'm Doctor.
普里扬卡·瓦利。
Priyanka Wally.
我是哈里·昆达博格卢。
And I'm Hari Kundaboglu.
在我们的新播客《健康那些事》中,我们将揭开你最关心的健康问题的神秘面纱。
On our new podcast Health Stuff, we demystify your burning health questions.
你会听到我们对自己健康问题的坦诚分享。
You'll hear us being completely honest about our own health.
我的住院医师生涯简直是一声求救的呼喊,说实话。
My residency colon was like a cry for help, honestly.
你还会听到专家们坦诚的建议和个人故事,他们希望让医疗更有人情味。
And you'll hear candid advice and personal stories from experts who wanna make health care more human.
我总觉得在医学领域里,我从未真正找到归属感。
I feel like I never felt like I truly belonged in medicine.
我们希望让健康知识不再那么令人困惑,甚至带点趣味。
We wanna make health less confusing and maybe even a little fun.
你可以在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或任何你收听播客的平台找到《Health Stuff》。
Find health stuff on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
这是 iHeart 播客《 Guaranteed Human 》。
This is an iHeart podcast, Guaranteed Human.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。