本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这是iHeart播客《保证人性化》。
This is an iHeart podcast, Guaranteed Human.
大家好。
Hello, everybody.
我是杰玛·斯派克,欢迎回到《二十岁的心理学》,这档播客。
I'm Gemma Spike, and welcome back to the psychology of your twenties, the podcast
我们将探讨二十岁期间最重要的变化、时刻和转折,以及它们对我们心理的影响。
where we talk through the biggest changes, moments, and transitions of our twenties and what they mean for our psychology.
大家好。
Hello, and everybody.
欢迎回到本节目。
Welcome back to to the the show.
欢迎回到本播客。
Welcome back to the podcast.
无论是新听众还是老听众,无论你们身在世界何处,很高兴你们再次回到这里,收听2026年的第一期节目。
New listeners, old listeners, wherever you are in the world, it is so great to have you here back for another episode, back for the first episode of 2026.
说2026年感觉真奇怪。
That feels bizarre to say, 2026.
就像,时间真的开始飞逝,而且不会停下。
Like, the years really do start coming and they don't stop coming.
但我对今年有种很好的感觉,一种特别好的感觉。
But I have a good feeling about this year, like a really good feeling.
当然,我不希望说漏嘴,我也很迷信,但我就是觉得未来十二个月的能量特别棒。
Not to jinx anything, I'm also very superstitious, but the energy I just feel for the next twelve months feels amazing.
我希望你们也能感受到这种能量,或者至少我的这种不切实际的狂热热情能感染到你们。
And I'm hoping either you're feeling that as well, or perhaps my unrealistic delusional enthusiasm is rubbing off on you.
正如一些长期听众可能知道的,尤其是如果你已经听了超过一两年,每年年初我都会为自己设定一个全年的主题。
As some of my longtime listeners may know, especially if you have been here for maybe more than a year or two, at the start of every new year, I personally like to set a theme for myself for the twelve months ahead.
我也喜欢和大家分享这个主题。
And I like to share that theme with you guys.
当然,我也会设定一些个人目标,还有一些我私下里正在努力实现的个人抱负。
Obviously, I also set personal goals, and I have person personal ambitions for myself that I'm, like, privately working on.
但我的主题是,它是我今年做每一个决定时想要秉持的整体基调。
But my theme is, like, the overall tone I like to bring to every decision for this year.
在每一个十字路口、我的日常选择、日常行为中,我都把它当作一种指导哲学。
Every crossroad, my daily choices, my daily behaviors, I use it as a guiding philosophy.
我这样做的原因,是基于几年前我读过的一篇心理学论文,这篇论文探讨了什么是美好生活,以及那些认为自己拥有美好生活的人会做什么、拥有什么、思考什么,以及他们避免什么。
And the reason I do this is actually based on this psychology paper I read a few years back on what it means to live a good life and what people who deem themselves as having a good life do or have or think about and what they also avoid.
这篇论文发表于2021年。
And in this paper, it was published in 2021.
他们对超过200人进行了一整年的研究。
They looked at over 200 people over an entire year.
本质上,他们发现,那些能够明确表达出根本信念体系、并拥有强大个人哲学的人,更有动力。
And, essentially, what they found was that people who articulated a grounding belief system and had a strong personal philosophy for their lives and for their year were more motivated.
他们更快乐。
They were happier.
他们的心理状态更健康,并且相比那些没有指导性哲学、或仅设定目标的人,更接近自己的目标。
They experienced greater psychological health, and they made more progress towards their goals compared to people who, you know, didn't have a guiding philosophy or just had goals by themselves.
原因在于,这不仅提升了他们的动力,还增强了自主的内在动机。
The reason why is because it didn't just improve their motivation, it improved autonomous intrinsic motivation.
这是最强劲的动力来源,它源于真正的享受、满足感以及个人价值观的契合,而非外部期望,也不是出于对惩罚或被拒绝的恐惧。
This is the strongest motivational source, and it comes from genuine enjoyment, fulfillment, personal value alignment rather than external expectations, rather than a fear of punishment, a fear of rejection.
我们一再发现,那些追求能点燃灵魂、真正激励自己,并能找到方法将其变得有趣的人,更有可能取得成功,也更有可能感受到成功。
We know that time and time again, people who pursue things because they genuinely set their soul on fire, because it genuinely inspires them, and they find a way to do it and make it fun, they are more likely to find success and more likely to feel successful.
拥有这些更高层次的价值观——有时人们这样称呼它们——也有助于实现有效的目标设定,因为你基本上不会在2026年的目标清单上添加任何无关紧要的条目。
Having these higher order values, they sometimes call them, also helps with successful goal setting because you're basically not putting any filler items on your twenty twenty six goal list.
所有内容都源自这一主题。
Everything comes from this theme.
所有内容都源自内心。
Everything comes from the heart.
所有内容都源自今年驱动你的核心价值观和核心准则。
Everything comes from the core value and core guidelines that are driving you from this year.
这显然跑题了很长一段。
That is obviously a long tangent.
基本上,这只是在说,无论你如何定义成功,但如果你特别想在目标上取得成功,首先拥有一个主题是非常重要的。
Basically, it's just a way of saying that if you wanna be successful however success looks for you, but specifically if you wanna be successful in your goals, having a theme, first and foremost, is important.
去年,我们的主题是相信自己、相信你的直觉,明白什么对你合适、什么不合适,相信你有能力承受艰难的事物。
Last year, our theme was your year for trusting yourself, trusting your instincts, knowing what's right for you, what's wrong for you, trusting your ability to endure hard things.
而今年的主题是少做些事,却取得更多成就。
And this year is your year for doing less and achieving more.
想想你对选择要承担的事情要挑剔一些。
Think being picky about what you choose to take on.
想想让你的时间和精力变得非常珍贵、稀缺。
Think making your time and your energy quite an expensive, exclusive thing.
想想全身心投入到一两个大的抱负或项目中,而不是觉得你必须
Think really devoting yourself to one or two big ambitions or projects instead of feeling like you have to be
做一个样样通、样样松的人。
a jack of all trades, master of none.
尤其要想到
Think especially
对抗那种在二十多岁时必须事事亲为的压力,转而放慢脚步,有意识地选择,从而通过更集中的投入、通过少做而实现更多,获得更显著的成果。
fighting the pressure to do everything, especially in your twenties, and instead slowing down, being really intentional, and as a result, seeing greater results from your concentrated input, from your doing less to achieving more.
让我解释一下我今年为什么选择这个主题,因为当时还有几个备选方案。
So let me explain why I chose this theme this year because there were a few other contenders.
我直接跟你们说说那些备选主题是什么。
I'll literally, I'll tell you what they were.
让我翻翻我的笔记,找一下。
Pull up my my notes up, and I'll find out.
我今年考虑过的其他主题包括:你的静默耕耘之年、你的简单愉悦之年、你的勇敢索取之年、你的认真追梦之年。
Some themes I tossed up this year were your year for working in silence, your year for simple pleasure, your year for asking for more, your year for taking your dream seriously.
这些主题都很棒,顺便说一句,欢迎你们直接拿去用。
All worthwhile themes, by the way, and, like, feel free to steal them from me.
但‘少做多成’这个主题却脱颖而出,因为它在我看来其实是综合了所有这些主题的精髓。
But your year for doing less and achieving more just stood above them all because I think it was kind of a combination of them all as well.
而且,它还反映了我们社会中正在发生的一种更深层、更广泛的变革:人们开始说,我不想再觉得自己必须事事都做。
But also because I think it, like, reflects a deeper, broader revolution we're seeing in society of people saying, I don't want to feel like I have to do everything.
我不希望我的唯一价值
I don't want my only value
是生产力。
to be productivity.
我想追求深度,而非广度。
I wanna be deep, not vast.
去年,我
Last year, I
追求了广度,而非深度。
was vast, not deep.
我做了很多事,表面上看这似乎是成功,但我内心其实渴望对某件事的专注与投入,如果这说得通的话,让我们稍微回顾一下2025年。
I did so much, and yes, outwardly that looks like success, but I really just left the year craving, like, devotion to something, if that makes sense, you know, to revisit 2025 for a little moment.
那可能是我人生中最重要的一年。
Like, that was probably the biggest year of my life.
对那一年的感恩之情难以言表。
The gratitude for it is overwhelming.
但我要坦诚地说。
But I'm gonna be honest.
我觉得,这真的对我造成了很大的影响。
I think, you know, it really did take a toll on me.
我年底时真的感到精疲力尽,因此感恩之情也变得更难体会了。
And I really just ended the year being like, I'm exhausted and the gratitude therefore is harder.
你知道,我出版了我的书《成长中的人》,顺便说一句,请去买这本书。
You know, I published my book, Person in Progress, which please, by the way, go and buy the book.
然后我开始了我的新书巡回签售。
Then I went on my book tour.
我去了澳大利亚。
I went to Australia.
我去了美国。
I went to The US.
我见到了你们上千位听众,这可能是最大的亮点。
I met, like, over a thousand of you guys, the listeners, which was, like, probably the biggest highlight.
各位听众,顺便说一句,你们真是太聪明了。
You guys, side note, are just so smart.
每次我见到节目的听众,或者你们在街上
Like, every time I meet a listener of the show or, like, you come up to
向我走来,我
me on the street, I
我是非常认真的。
I'm being completely serious.
我遇到的每一个人,都像是我见过的最酷的人。
Every single person I meet is, like, the coolest person I've ever met.
就是那么聪明,那么有智慧,那么有趣。
Like, just so smart, so wise, so interesting.
所以那是一个很大的亮点。
So that was a big highlight.
我还为播客开设了YouTube频道。
I also started the YouTube channel for the podcast.
我为播客聘请了第一批长期团队成员。
I hired the first, like, ongoing team members for the podcast.
我跑了一场半程马拉松,这本来并不在我的愿望清单上。
I ran a half marathon, which, like, wasn't on the bucket list.
不知道这事是怎么发生的。
Don't know how that happened.
我领养了一只狗。
I adopted my dog.
我买了一套公寓。
I bought an apartment.
我搬到了另一个国家。
I moved countries.
这可是很多事啊,而且都是特别好的事。
Like, that's a lot of stuff, and it's all really good stuff.
我现在住在伦敦。
You know, I live in London now.
就像,那就是
Like, that's
这些事对我来说还没完全反应过来。
that still hasn't, like, fully processed for me.
我觉得有些事情就这么溜走了。
And I think some things just kind of slipped through the cracks.
我还启动了另一个播客叫‘曼陀罗’,我想我可以
I also started my other podcast mantra, which I guess I can
我在这里不妨透露一下,它不会推出第二季了。
kind of break the news here, like, won't be returning for a second season.
这真让人难过,因为这是我真正热衷的事情,我感觉它展现出了我不同的一面。
And that's sad to say because it was something I was really passionate about, and I really felt like it brought out a different side of me.
但我当时正处于不断行动、不断追求更多的阶段。
But I was in the doing more, achieving more phase.
而且我觉得,有些事情还是被忽略了。
And I think, again, some things fell through the cracks.
而且,说实话,我根本没有时间做这个项目,我只是把自己搞得太过分散了。
And, like, to be honest, I just didn't have time for that project, and I just kind of stretched myself too thin.
我想立刻拥有我想要的一切,却没有意识到,匆忙推进的过程中,缺乏了应有的用心、工艺和投入——而这对我而言至关重要,也是我一直努力给予每件事的东西。
And I wanted to have everything that I wanted right now, not realizing that, like, by rushing through it, there wasn't as much care and there wasn't as much, like, craft and devotion that is really important to me and is what I give and try to give to everything.
我认为,那个决定——也就是不再继续做《Mantra》第二季——确实促成了这个主题的形成。
And I think that, you know, so that decision, that outcome of, like, not doing mantra for a second year has really contributed to this theme.
你可能会听到这一长串的事情,心想:天啊,盖玛这一年真够充实的。
You know, you may hear this laundry list of things and be like, damn, like, what a productive year Gemma had.
这真是成功的一年。
Like, that's a really successful year.
确实如此,但我也非常疲惫,而且我觉得我已经逐渐
And it obviously was, but I'm also very exhausted, and I think I've fallen out
对我正在做的事情失去了热情,而我从不希望发生这种情况。
of love with what I'm doing, which I never want to have happen.
因为对我而言,对工作充满热情和使命感,可能是我最核心的价值之一。
Because having passion and purpose for my work is probably, like, one of my core values.
做更多,你知道的,这很酷,看起来很棒,能出成果,还能得到赞扬,而且
Doing more, you know, it's sexy, and it looks good, and it gets results, and it gets praise, and it
会让你得到认可。
gets you pats on the back.
如果你是个讨好型人格,是个完美主义者,一直追求学业上的成就和成绩。
And if you're a people pleaser, you're a perfectionist, you're someone who always wanted academic accomplishment and achievement.
像我这样的人,会觉得很棒。
Like, if you're someone like me, that feels great.
但当你选择少做一点,有所取舍时,我相信你获得的更多是质量而非数量,而这正是我个人所追求的。
But when you choose to do less and to be selective, I do believe you achieve more not in quantity but quality, which personally is what I want.
归根结底,这个主题的核心就是:契合而非疲惫。
Really what it comes down to, what this theme is coming down to is alignment over exhaustion.
有意识地行动,而非盲目投入。
Intentionality over intensity.
我们为了外表而做的事, versus 我们为了深层价值观和真实渴望而做的事。
What we do for appearances versus what we do for deep values and deep desire.
我一直以来对这种做法的思考或想象,是把自己当作一名学生来对待目标。
The way I've been kind of thinking or imagining this approach is imagining approaching my goals like I'm a student.
而作为一名学生,或作为一名目标设定者,大致有两种方式。
And to be a student, to be a goal setter, like, is kind of two kinds of approaches.
第一种是想对每件事都略知一二。
The first is when you wanna know a little bit about everything.
你希望知识广博,掌握所有信息。
You wanna be vast and have all this knowledge.
因此在这之间不断切换。
So kind of move between this and that.
当然,知识本身就有价值,仅仅为了求知而学习。
And, of course, like, knowledge is valuable just for knowledge sake.
但第二种类型的学生和目标设定者,则更追求深度,本质上是选择专精。
But the second kind of type of student and type of goal setter looks more for depth and is basically choosing to specialize.
对吧?
Right?
第一种方式,是的,你会收获很多,但对事物的深度却不够。
The first, yes, you come away with a lot, but you don't have that same deepness to things.
我想把明年我选择专注的少数几件事,几乎当作攻读博士学位一样对待。
I wanna treat the few selective things I choose to focus on next year almost like a PhD.
你会在自己的目标上成为专家。
You become an expert in your goals.
你会发掘某件事更深层的部分。
You uncover deeper parts of something.
而我们不断回到的那个词,就是投入。
And again, that word we keep coming back to devotion.
你投入时间和精力,我认为,这代表了你对少数几件事,或者你真正想做好的一件事的爱、关怀和付出,这在当下对我来说更有意义。
You devote time and energy, and I think that represents your love and your care and giving that to a few things or maybe one big thing you really wanna do well is, I guess, more meaningful to me at the moment.
现在,显然,在你二十多岁典型的心理学模式下,有证据支持这一点吗?
Now, obviously, in classic psychology of your twenties style, is there evidence for this?
必须要有证据表明这种哲学和这种理念确实有效。
Like, there has to be evidence that this philosophy and this theme actually works.
做更少的人反而能取得更多成就吗?
Do people who do less achieve more?
这听起来似乎违背常理,但老实说,答案绝对是肯定的。
It sounds really counterintuitive, but honestly, the answer is absolutely yes.
世界上一些最成功的人,生活和工作都严格遵循这一原则:通过做更少的事来取得更大的成就。
Some of the most successful people in the world live and work exclusively by this principle of doing less to achieve more.
比如,斯蒂芬·金每天只写四个小时左右。
Stephen King, for example, only writes for, like, four hours a day.
爱因斯坦,你知道的,他经常小憩。
Einstein, you know, he, like, frequently took naps.
从更大的范围来看,以沃伦·巴菲特为例。
On a bigger scale, Take for example, Warren Buffet.
你知道,他只是顺其自然地成为了世界上最富有的人之一。
You know, he's just casually one of the richest people in the world.
当然,财富并不一定是衡量人生所有成功的最佳指标,但为了讨论方便,我们就暂且这么认为吧。
And not that wealth is, like, necessarily the greatest indicator of all of life's successes, but for the sake of this, let's say it is.
他给人们的建议是:列出你最想做或最想实现的20件事,然后在第五项下面画一条线。
And the advice he gives to people is to make a list of the top 20 things you really wanna do or really wanna achieve, and then draw a line below number five.
在此之后,直到前五项全部完成之前,忽略列表中的其他所有事项。
After that, ignore all the other items on the list until those first five have been achieved.
他说,这正是他取得成功的方法——少做,却成就更多。
That is how he says he has become the success that he is, doing less, achieving more.
这与教授兼研究员安吉拉·达克沃斯的‘目标金字塔’或‘目标层级’理念相似,她建议人们明确自己的终极目标。
This is similar to the professor and researcher Angela Duckworth's idea of the pyramid of goals or goal hierarchies, whereby she recommends that people identify their pinnacle goal.
比如成为一名全科医生、写一本书、赢得一枚奥运奖牌。
Something that's like become a GP, write a book, get an Olympic medal.
然后确保你的小目标都服务于这个更大的目标,而不是抛开终极目标,随意设定一堆目标,却期待大目标自然实现。
And then ensure that their smaller goals contribute to this larger one rather than setting aside the pinnacle goal and just creating random goals and expecting the larger one to come true.
或者只专注于一个
Or focusing on a
无数绝望的琐事,然后以为这样就能创造你梦想的生活。
million desperate ones and then thinking that that's going to create your dream life.
她基本上说,当你处于一致状态时,你的主要目标和抱负,即使只是针对这一年,
She basically says that when you're in alignment, your main purpose and ambition, even
也会影响其他所有事情,并促使事情发生。
if that's just for the year, you know, tends to influence all other things and make stuff happen.
她还谈到,有时候这种做法可能会让人感觉有点局限。
And she does also talk about how, you know, sometimes that can feel a little bit limiting.
比如,巅峰目标的理念可能会让人感到受限,尤其是在我们二十多岁的时候。
Like, the pinnacle goal idea can feel limiting, especially when we're in our twenties.
你知道,我们想做的事情很多,想实现的目标也很多,对目标充满能量。
You know, there is a lot we wanna do and a lot we wanna achieve, and we have a lot of energy for our goals.
但任何时候拥有一个具体的目标,我认为,
But having a specific goal at any one time, I think,
会帮助你更快地达到实现它的状态。
will help you get to the place of achieving it faster.
它还能帮助你剔除那些不适合你的目标。
It will also help you eliminate that goal if it's not the right right one for you.
对某件事真正深入地投入,能帮助你弄清楚它是否是你一生都想投身的事情。
Being devoted to something really deeply really helps you figure out whether it's the thing you wanna be devoted to for the rest of your life.
对我来说,今年设定一个巅峰目标,尤其是作为一个20岁的人,一开始确实感觉……
You know, for me, having one pinnacle goal for this year, especially as a 20 year old, yes, like, initially,
它让我感到不舒服。
it felt uncomfortable.
但我也意识到,试图同时做上百万件事却一事无成的认知负担,远比因有意识地选择而感到受限要糟糕得多。
But I also realized that, you know, the cognitive load of trying to do a million things and not being able to achieve any of them is far worse than feeling limited by a deliberate choice.
我觉得去年我因为选择太多而受到更多限制,而不是现在只有一两个目标时的受限感。
I felt like last year I was more limited by having a million choices than I do now feeling limited by having just one or two.
这背后的成功其实取决于几个心理学原理。
Really, the success of this comes down to just a few psychological principles.
第一个是认知负荷理论。
Number one being cognitive load theory.
我们的大脑所能调动的资源是有限的。
You know, our minds have limited available resources.
它
It's
所以你无法真正地同时处理多件事,比如超过
why you can't, you know, really multitask or more than, like,
三件事。
maybe three things at a time.
而拥有太多优先事项或太多目标也会产生同样的效果,通常意味着你会把所有事情都做得更糟,最终一事无成。
And having too many priorities or too many goals does the same thing and often means that you're gonna do all of them worse and not really achieve any of them.
这与分散努力和专注努力的概念类似。
And it's similar to this idea of scattered versus focused effort.
分散的努力看起来很忙,因为你到处奔波,感觉很有成效。
Scattered effort looks busy because you're freaking running around everywhere and it feels productive.
它给我们一种安慰性的错觉
And it gives us the comforting illusion
我们似乎掌控了局面,因为我们看起来确实在行动、在推进。
that we are on top of things because we are seemingly moving, acting,
我们把这误认为是高效,但实际上很多
and we confuse that with being productive when a lot of
只是忙于琐事。
it is just busy work.
但从认知上讲,这是
But cognitively, you know, it's one of
最低效的工作方式之一。
the least efficient ways to work.
每次你在目标、任务或情境之间切换时,大脑都会付出代价。
Every time you switch between goals, tasks, context, your brain does pay a cost.
这种代价被称为注意力残留。
It pays a tax, and that tax is called attention residue.
当你一年设定上百万个目标,总是试图同时做所有事情,在这些目标和活动之间不断切换时,你的一部分注意力总会停留在上一个任务上。
When you have a million goals for your year, when you're trying to do everything all the time, moving between those goals, moving between those activities, a portion of your focus will always stay stuck on the previous task.
这意味着,你永远无法完全投入到下一个任务中。
Meaning, you are never fully present in the next one.
相比之下,专注的努力来自于有所选择。
In contrast, focused effort comes from being selective.
而且同样地,这意味着我们常常会体验到更深入的工作、更深层次的好奇心,以及在所做事情中更深层的喜悦。
And again, it means we are often going to experience deeper work, deeper curiosity, and, like, deeper joy in the thing that we're doing.
所以,这基本上就是我今年主题‘少做多成’的论点:这不仅更令人愉快,而且似乎也是一种更成功的生活方式。
So that's basically my argument for this year's theme of doing less and achieving more, not only is it more enjoyable, it also seems to be a much more successful approach to life.
即使直觉上认为做更多事会让我们更快到达目标,
Even if counterintuitively doing more, we
我们可能会认为这能让我们更快达到目标。
would think might get us to places faster.
但证据似乎并不支持这种观点。
It seems that the the evidence doesn't say that.
因此,以2026年的主题为基础,让我们谈谈如何实施它,以及它将如何影响您的决策和今年的规划。
So with that being our 2026 theme, let's talk about how we are going to implement it and how it should impact your decision making and how you plan for this year ahead.
请继续关注。
Stay with us.
短暂休息后,我们马上回来。
We'll be right back after this short break.
嗨,凯尔。
Hi, Kyle.
你能帮我起草一份简单的商业计划书吗?就一页,用Google文档,然后把链接发给我?
Could you draw up a quick document with the basic business plan, just one page, as a Google Doc, and send me the link?
谢谢。
Thanks.
嘿,我刚给你把那份简短的一页商业计划书搞定了。
Hey, just finished drawing up that quick one page business plan for you.
这是链接。
Here's the link.
但根本没链接。
But there was no link.
根本就没有商业计划书。
There was no business plan.
这不怪他。
It's not his fault.
我还没给凯尔编程实现这个功能。
I hadn't programmed Kyle to be able to do that yet.
我的名字是埃文·拉蒂夫。
My name is Evan Ratliff.
在听了OpenAI首席执行官萨姆·阿尔特曼说的很多类似内容后,我决定创造我的AI联合创始人凯尔。
I decided to create Kyle, my AI cofounder, after hearing a lot of stuff like this from OpenAI CEO Sam Altman.
有一个关于第一年出现单人十亿美元公司的赌局,这种事在没有AI的情况下简直难以想象,但现在它将会发生。
There's this betting pool for the first year that there's a one person billion dollar company, which would have been, like, unimaginable without AI, and now it will happen.
我开始想,我能不能成为那个人?
I got to thinking, could I be that one person?
我之前曾为我获奖的播客《Shell Game》制作过AI代理。
I'd made AI agents before for my award winning podcast, Shell Game.
在《Shell Game》本季中,我正尝试用虚假的人来打造一家拥有真实产品的真正公司。
This season on Shell Game, I'm trying to build a real company with a real product run by fake people.
哦,嗨,埃文。
Oh, hey, Evan.
很高兴你加入我们。
Good to have you join us.
我找到了一些关于AI代理在中小型企业中采用率的有趣数据。
I found some really interesting data on adoption rates for AI agents in small to medium businesses.
在iHeartRadio应用或你收听播客的任何平台收听《Shell Game》。
Listen to Shell Game on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
所以在大多数年的年初,我通常会列出一份主要清单,包含从小到中再到大的各种目标。
So at the start of most years, I typically write down this major list of things that I want to accomplish from littles to mediums to big things.
我总是会——我不知道我有没有提过,但我总会在清单上写一些非常不切实际、疯狂的东西,纯粹为了好玩,因为我觉得,嗯。
I also always I don't know if I've talked about this, but I always put something, like, really unrealistic and, like, crazy on the list just for fun just because I'm like, yeah.
让我们保持创意的灵感源源不断。
Let's keep the let's keep the creative dream like juices flowing.
比如去年,我想我写下了‘写一部电影剧本’作为目标,这恐怕用‘不切实际’来形容都太保守了。
Like, last year, I think I wrote write a movie script on my goal list, which, yeah, unrealistic is probably underselling it.
那根本不可能发生。
Like, that wasn't that wasn't going to happen.
去年,我真做了一个目标宾果卡,上面有12个格子,贴在我冰箱上,都是我想实现的目标。
Last year, I actually made a goal bingo card, which was like 12 squares that I had on my fridge that I wanted to achieve.
把这么多事情列上去是个有趣的活动,但我觉得我也承认,我不会做完所有这些。
And by putting so many things on there, like, was a fun activity, but I think I kind of acknowledged I'm not gonna do all of these.
有些目标从一开始就会被删掉。
Some of them are gonna get cut from the get go.
有些目标根本完不成。
Some of them aren't gonna get done.
这听起来有点反直觉。
And that's counterintuitive.
对吧?
Right?
你为什么要设定目标?
Why do you set a goal?
为什么要设定一个你明明知道不会实现的目标,仅仅为了设定它并指望它偶然发生呢?
Why set any goal you basically know you're not going to keep just for the sake of setting it and thinking it may accidentally happen.
这实际上是在向你自己和你的自我信念系统传递信号:嘿,你其实不必真的去兑现。
It's basically signaling, I guess, to yourself and to your self belief systems, hey, You don't really have to follow through.
这些目标中的一些你不必兑现,那为什么还要兑现任何一个呢?
You don't have to follow through with some of these, so why follow through with any of them?
这从一开始就表明,这些目标都是可选的。
It basically says, from the get go, these are optional.
所以,不如借鉴沃伦·巴菲特的做法。
So instead, let's take a page from Warren Buffett's example.
写下你明年最想实现的15件事。
Write down the 15 things you really ideally would want to accomplish next year.
不要划掉五个,而是划掉三个。
And instead of underlying five, let's underline three.
两个主要目标,一个备选目标。
Two main goals, one reserve goal.
一个备选目标,以防
One reserve goal for if
你运气很好,在年底之前就完成了那两个目标。
you get really lucky and you accomplish those two things before the end of the year.
这能阻止你为了缓解焦虑而设定目标,比如担心自己做得不够,或者觉得自己应该做别人在做的事。
This stops you from setting goals purely to soothe your anxiety that you're not doing enough or that you should be doing what others are doing.
它还能防止目标冲突。
It also prevents goal conflict.
太多目标会争夺你的注意力,导致你无法全心投入任何一个。
Too many goals compete for your attention, meaning that you can never give any of them all of it.
起初这可能会让你感到不适,因为你没有了那种‘自我承诺’的安全感——那种即使你什么都没做,也感觉在行动的安慰。
I think it will feel uncomfortable at first because you don't have this, like, security blanket of promises to yourself that feel like you're doing something even though you're not.
但到年底时,我相信你会意识到,现在限制自己,是为了在未来获得更多的回报,这是正确的选择。
But at the end of the day, at the end of the year, I think that you'll see that this is the right choice to limit yourself now to get more in the future.
或者,我再给你一个不同的方法。
Alternatively, I'm gonna give you a a different method.
我之前也提过这个方法,如果这个不适合你的话。
I've I've suggested this method before if this one isn't the one for you.
如果每年只设定一到两个目标对你来说很难,那就把2026年分成三个季节来处理。
If goal setting with only one to two things per year is hard, break down your 2026 into three seasons instead.
每个四个月为一个季节,每个季节都有一个独立的主题、目标或你希望集中精力投入的领域。
So each four months, each season, you have a a separate theme or a separate goal or a separate area that you want to exclusively work towards with concentrated effort.
那么,第一个季节的目标是什么呢?
So like season one, what is that?
比如一月到四月,目标就是健身。
Like January to April, like, is fitness.
这就是你的主题。
That is the thing that is your theme.
这是你在这个季节的主要目标。
That is your main goal for that season.
第二个季节,当你已经掌握好第一个季节后,目标就是财务。
Season two, once you have that down pat, is finances.
这是你的四个月周期,专注于深度学习,学习如何投资、如何预算,提升自我教育。
This is your four month period to, like, commit to deep learning, commit to learning how to invest, to learning how to budget, educating yourself.
而第三季可能是某个具体的创意项目。
And then season three might be like, you know, maybe a specific creative project.
所以,如果两到三个目标的想法不适合你,将一年划分为几个阶段,优先实现你真正想达成的核心目标,可能是一个不错的替代方案。
So if the the two to three goal idea doesn't work, segmenting your year to prioritize those core things you wanna achieve might be a good alternative.
我认为这两种方法都有效。
I think both methods work.
关键在于选择哪种方法更适合你的思维方式。
It's just about choosing which one's gonna work best for your brain.
比如,如果你容易感到无聊,同时进行两到三个持续的目标会更有帮助,因为你不会因为无聊而放弃。
Like, if you are someone who gets bored easily, having those ongoing two to three goals going in at any given time, like, it's gonna be more helpful because you're not gonna feel bored and therefore give up.
但如果你能对某件事产生极度专注并进入心流状态,我认为第二种方法更合适。
But if you're someone who can get really obsessive and into a flow state with things, I think choosing the second is preferable.
你还需要学会对那些可能让你非常兴奋的事情说不。
You also have to be okay with saying no to things that may really excite you.
今年我得到了这个机会。
I got this opportunity this year.
我觉得我还没分享过,但我有机会制作我自己的定制引导式日记本。
I don't think I've shared this, but I got this opportunity to make my own custom guided journals.
这是一个非常棒的机会。
And that's a really cool opportunity.
这也是我长期以来一直想做的事情。
It's also something I've wanted to do for a while.
我对它有一个清晰的愿景。
I have a real, like, vision about it.
但我必须认真决定:它是否和我真正想实现的另外两个目标一样有意义?
But I had to really decide, like, is this as meaningful as the other two goals I really want to achieve?
遗憾的是,它并没有。
And sadly, it wasn't.
所以我拒绝了这个我渴望已久的机会,这很难。
So I said no to something that I've really wanted for a long time, and that was hard.
但我内心也感到深深的解脱,因为我知道,那一刻做出这个决定是正确的。
But I also felt a deep sense of relief in that, like, I knew that that was the right decision for the moment.
我知道,拒绝这个机会可能会让人失望。
I knew that, like, turning this down might be disappointing.
但这并不意味着它不会再回来。
That doesn't mean that it's not gonna come back around.
少做意味着要做出牺牲,并相信这样做是值得的,同时明白你希望把它做好,所以要给它留出空间和时间。
Doing less means sacrifices and betting on the idea that it's worth it and knowing that, like, you wanna be able to do it well, so give it the space and the time.
今年这个主题的第二个应用,我认为是弄清楚你日常任务中哪些是必要的,哪些只是在装忙。
The second application of this theme this year, I think, is figuring out what tasks in your day are necessary and what things are just signaling busyness.
我不知道你怎么样,但尤其是当我
I don't know about you, but especially when I
上大学的时候,我
was at uni and I was
在公司上班时,花了大量时间做那些实际上毫无意义、只是为了做样子的事情。
at my corporate job, I spent a lot of time doing things that were just, like, actually useless and were just for appearances.
其中一个例子就是领英。
One such thing is LinkedIn.
我对领英或我的领英用户没有恶意,但我觉得那些对我职业发展真正重要的东西,比如我花大量时间给老板发精心制作的PPT项目更新——而她其实根本不需要,我当时却觉得这很重要。
Now, no hate to LinkedIn or my LinkedIn users, but, like, the amount that I really thought that mattered and that that was somehow an important thing for my career, the amount that I was, like, sending my boss project updates in, like, a perfectly curated PowerPoint presentation that she didn't need, like, I thought that mattered.
我花了大量时间不停地重新整理待办事项清单,而不是直接去做,或者给日历做颜色分类。
The amount of time that I spent, like, endlessly reorganizing my to do list instead of just doing it or, like, color coding my calendar.
你知道的?
You know?
是的。
Yes.
为自己的工作感到自豪并追求高效是很重要的。
Having pride in your work and wanting to be efficient is important.
但如果你想践行我们今年的主题,就必须彻底弄清楚:哪些事真正列在你的待办清单上,哪些是‘应该做’的,哪些是
But if you wanna embody our theme for the year, you gotta get bloody clear on what is actually on your to do list, what is on your should do list, and what is
‘可以做’的。
on your could do list.
我以前会
I used to
把所有事情都列到待办清单上,仿佛每项任务都同等重要,但其实并不是。
put everything on my to do list as if each task was of equal importance, And they weren't.
这让我更容易拖延,因为我可以先做那些没什么后果、不吓人、也不需要深度工作的任务,因为这样至少让我感觉好像在做事,我还能说服自己正在取得进展。
And it made procrastinating easy for me because I could tackle the tasks that really had no penalties associated with them or weren't scary or didn't require deep work because they still felt that I was like, it felt like I was doing something, and I could convince myself that I was making progress.
这其实就是一种美化过的拖延。
It was just a form of, like, glorified procrastination.
所以,每周,也许每天,你需要做的是写下今天绝对必须完成的事情。
So every week, maybe every day, what you need to do is write down the things you absolutely need to complete today.
保持简洁。
Keep it minimal.
保持诚实。
Keep it honest.
你今天应该完成的事情,你知道的,哪些事能让明天的生活更轻松,哪些事是别人在等你完成的。
What you should complete today, you know, what would make your life easier tomorrow, what others may be waiting on you for.
如果其他事情都做完了,你还有空闲时间想工作,今天你可以做什么?
And if all else is done and you've got some free time and you wanna work, what could you do today?
有哪些额外的任务?
What are some bonus tasks?
因为这些类别并不是一回事。
Because not all those categories are the same thing.
我们的重点是更聪明地工作,而不是更辛苦地工作,不要让大脑疲惫,也不要让认知资源消耗在那些非必要或不重要的事情上,尤其是那些只是为了制造高效假象的事情。
Our focus is on working smarter, not harder, not fatiguing our mind, not fatiguing our cognitive resources with stuff that is not essential or important, especially if it's to give the appearance of productivity.
你必须消除这种做法。
You have to eliminate that.
另外,如果你并不忙,如果你的待办清单已经完成,就允许自己放松一下。
Also, if you're not busy, if your to do list is done, let yourself not be busy.
你不必优化一天中每一个清醒的时刻。
You don't have to optimize every waking minute of your day.
还有,我给你一个心理小秘密。
And, also, here's a psychological secret for you.
有时,优化你时间的最好方法其实是不使用它,只是享受它。
Sometimes the best thing you can do to optimize your time is actually not use it and just enjoy it.
只是休息。
Just rest.
只是彻底放松。
Just just switch off.
如果你从所有这些研究中只记住一点
If you take away one study from all
我希望就是这一点。
of this, I want it to be this one.
在一项对健康志愿者的研究中,美国国立卫生研究院的研究人员绘制了我们学习新技能时大脑的活动图谱。
In a study of healthy volunteers, National Institute of Health researchers mapped the brain activity that was flowing when we learnt a new skill.
他们发现,短暂地从任务中休息,甚至每隔几天就远离一下,比那些一直坐着不断尝试、不断向疲惫的大脑强行灌输新技能的人更能促进学习。
And they discovered that taking short breaks from the task, even taking a few days away at a time, was better for learning compared to people who just sat there and kept trying and kept trying to cram new skills into an exhausted brain.
什么也不做,其实有着一种恢复性的科学原理。
There is a restorative science to doing nothing.
这真是龟兔赛跑的现实版。
It's a real tortoise in the hair scenario.
将精力保留给更重要的任务和目标,是取得成功最好的方法。
Conserving your energy for more important tasks and goals is the best method for success.
今年我决心不在假期工作,如果可能的话,也不在周末晚上工作,不再把休息视为随意的、额外的空闲时间,而是将其视为有计划的时间。
I'm also committing myself this year to not working on holidays, to not working on my weekend evenings, if I can help it, to not succumbing to the pressure to see rest as simply free extra unplanned time, but planned time.
我的休息时间是有计划的。
My rest time is it's planned.
日程中安排了某些事情,而这件事就是什么都不做。
There is something scheduled, and the something is to do nothing.
尤其是如果你是个有创造力的人,你会真正理解这在长远来看有多么重要。
Especially if you're a creative person, you know, you'll really understand how important this is in the long run.
《科学美国人》上有一篇精彩的文章,题为《休息的大脑更有创造力》,作者在文中谈到,所有伟大的创意人士都有
There's this amazing article from Scientific America titled Why a Rested Mind is a Creative Mind in which the author talks about how all great creatives have
一个共同点。
one thing in common.
这并不是天赋。
And it's not talent.
也不是热情。
It's not passion.
而是休息时间。
It's time off.
休假、小憩、漫长的午餐、周末的冒险。
Sabbaticals, naps, long lunches, weekend adventures.
这些已经深深融入了创意人士的本质之中,而我想要更多这样的时光。
That is like woven into the fabric of being a creative person, and I want more of that.
今年我应用这一理念的最后一种方式,可能有点非传统,那就是我不会向任何人透露我2026年的目标。
The final way I'm applying this philosophy this year, this theme, is maybe a bit unconventional, but I'm actually not going to tell people my goals for 2026.
我在这期节目中已经隐约提到了两个主要目标。
I've been kind of mentioning that I have two big ones in this episode.
也许我私下在Instagram之类的地方提过一个大目标,但我不会公开谈论我的目标,甚至对朋友也不会。
Maybe there's there's one big goal that I've mentioned maybe offline, like in Instagram or something, but I'll like, I'm not going to be outwardly talking about my goals, and not even with friends.
这就是为什么这会与我今年的主题联系起来。
Here is why that's gonna link back to my theme for the year.
在目标心理学中有一种观点认为,向他人透露你的目标会增加你实现它们的可能性。
There is this understanding in goal psychology that telling people your goals increases your chances of doing them.
这被称为公开承诺。
It's called public commitment.
在某种程度上,它是有效的。
And to some extent, it works.
我认为确实如此。
I I think they do
比如在戒酒匿名会(AA)中就经常这么做。
it a lot in, like, AA.
它通过利用尴尬的外在激励力量起作用。
It works by leveraging the extrinsic motivational power of embarrassment.
基本上,如果我不这么做,我会感到尴尬,因为别人会对我的看法产生负面评价。
Basically, if I don't do this, I'll be embarrassed because people will think something about me.
他们会认为你有所欠缺。
They'll think something is lacking.
他们会认为你失败了。
They'll think I failed.
而这种恐惧正是为了激励你。
And and that fear is meant to motivate you.
通过不告诉别人,有时我们假设这意味着我们不会受到监督,可以悄悄地放弃。
By not telling people, sometimes we assume that means we aren't gonna be accountable, and we can kind of quit silently.
但前几天我读到一项有趣的研究,指出如果公开宣告目标会让人在实际努力之前就产生一种身份已完成的错觉,那么这反而会降低动机。
But I read this interesting research the other day that said publicly announcing your goals actually reduces motivation if the announcement creates a premature sense of identity completion before the work has actually happened.
做你打算做的事
You know, doing the thing
你原本打算去做的
that you set out to
当然,真正去做是首选,但说出你计划要做的事是第二选择。
do is obviously the number one option, but saying the thing that you plan to do is number two.
展开剩余字幕(还有 35 条)
因为它向他人社会性地表明:哦,这是我的一部分
Because it indicates to people socially, like, oh, this is part
我的身份。
of my identity.
我是那种想要做这件事的人。
This is like, I'm the kind of person who wants to do this.
无论我是否真的去做,其实都不重要,因为我已经表明了这是我的一种愿望。
Whether I do it or not actually doesn't matter because I've already indicated that it's a desire for me.
这反映了我这个人和我的品格。
That says something about me and my character.
而对我来说,我注意到的是,当我告诉别人后,我就不再那么看重这个目标了,无论别人有没有期待,这都会从根本上削弱内在的渴望。
And for me, what I've noticed is that when I tell people I don't feel as good about the goal anymore, the expectations whether people have them or not, it really doesn't matter, kind of strips the intrinsic desire from it all.
我还发现,这会人为地加快时间进程,因为你开始以外在的表现和他人眼中的样子来评判自己的进展,而不是以身处目标之中、亲身经历每一步、见证工作过程的你自己内心的感受来衡量。
It also, I found, kind of artificially speeds up the timeline because you begin to judge your progress by appearances and how it looks outwardly rather than how it's feeling to you as the person who is living within this goal, living the steps, living the work, who can organically see progress.
别人可能无法察觉,因为你始终与目标相伴,一直在为之努力。
Others might not be able to because you are with the goal all the time you are working.
所以我希望在沉默中工作。
So I wanna work in silence.
也许这就是今年的第二个主题:在结果之前,爱上过程;通过享受、热情和个人动力,发现自我问责,而不是依赖他人通过社会惩罚或让你感到尴尬来推动你做事。
And maybe that's the second theme of the year, your year for working in silence, for falling in love with the process before the results, for discovering self accountability through enjoyment, through passion, and personal motivation rather than relying on on others to perhaps socially punish you or make you feel embarrassed in order to do something.
因此,这就是我们今年的主题:少做,却成就更多。
So that is our theme for the year, your year for doing less and achieving more.
我希望我所解释的这种方式能引起你的共鸣,让你获得许可,只是停下来,专注于更少的事情。
I hope the way that I've explained that resonates with you and just gives you permission, like, just to take a break and just to focus on less.
尤其是在我们二十多岁时,压力无处不在。
Especially in our twenties, there's so much pressure.
我感受过。
I felt it.
我时刻都能感受到。
I feel it all the time.
要不停地做上百万件不同的事,甚至几乎要通过宣称自己在做上百万件事,来证明自己没有虚度这些年。
To be, like, constantly doing a million different things and saying that you're doing a million different things almost, like, prove that you're using these years wisely.
不。
No.
像这样对一两件事保持深厚的投入、热爱和承诺,更有意义得多。
Like, having deep devotion and deep love and deep commitment to just one or two things is so much more meaningful.
今年,对我来说,目标上的专一更有意义。
It's like goal monogamy is more meaningful to me this year.
我希望对你来说也是如此。
So I hope it is the same for you.
如果你对2026年有不同的主题,请在下方留言。
If you have a different theme for 2026, leave a comment below.
我非常想听听你的想法。
I would love to hear it.
我对即将到来的一年充满期待。
And I'm so excited for the year to come.
我觉得到目前为止,你们应该已经看到了,
I feel like by now you guys will have seen,
重大公告。
the big announcement.
是的,我。
And I yeah.
我觉得我会专门做一期节目来谈这个,但我想趁现在说声谢谢。
I feel like I'm gonna do a whole other episode talking about it, but I just want to take this second to say thank you
非常感谢。
so much.
我非常感激。
And I'm so grateful.
我还没完全反应过来,但这是这个播客的下一章。
I don't think it's quite hit me yet, but that is the next chapter for this podcast.
这仍然让人难以置信,但这一切都是你们做到的。
That's unbelievable still, but it's just you guys, like you guys did that.
你们为我做了所有这一切,所以我非常感激,我想
You've done it all for me, so that I'm just so grateful and I want to
大声说声谢谢。
say a big thank you.
下次再见,保重自己,善待他人,对自己温柔一点,我们很快就会再聊。
Until next time, be safe, be kind, be gentle to yourself, and we will talk very, very soon.
这是iHeart播客,《保证人性化》。
This is an iHeart podcast, Guaranteed Human.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。