The Rachel Hollis Podcast - 923 | 如何弄清楚你今年真正想要什么 封面

923 | 如何弄清楚你今年真正想要什么

923 | How to Figure Out What You Actually Want This Year

本集简介

想收听完整节目?升级至高级播客体验 - https://rachelhollis.supercast.com 加入我们的辅导社群 - https://msrachelhollis.com/coaching/ 在本集中,我们将深入探讨目标设定以及拥有清晰人生愿景的重要性。学习如何设定明确的方向,避免盲目行事,理解将目标分解为可管理部分的力量,并发现如何确定你未来一年的“北极星”愿景。 00:00 引言:目标设定的力量 00:27 设定你的北极星愿景 00:50 欢迎收听本播客 01:26 个人历程与早期目标 03:07 目标在人生中的重要性 04:48 克服分析瘫痪 07:03 设定意图,找到你的“为什么” 08:05 为每个人调整目标设定方法 10:29 实现目标的公式 13:05 理解你的独特道路 订阅Rachel的每周邮件:https://msrachelhollis.com/insider/ 拨打播客热线并留下语音留言!拨打 (737) 400-4626 在YouTube上观看本播客:http://youtube.com/@MsRachelHollis 在Instagram上关注我们:https://www.instagram.com/MsRachelHollis 了解听众数据及我们的隐私实践,请访问:https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy 了解更多关于广告选择的信息,请访问:https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices。 由Simplecast(AdsWizz公司旗下)制作。有关我们为广告目的收集和使用个人信息的详情,请访问 pcm.adswizz.com。

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

我不知道谁需要听到这个。

I don't know who needs to hear this.

Speaker 0

如果你的生活没有明确的方向,你就会迷失。

If your life isn't aimed in any specific direction, you will be aimless.

Speaker 0

如果你不知道下一章该写什么,你会一遍又一遍地重复这一章。

If you don't know what you want the next chapter to be, you're gonna keep repeating this one again and again and again.

Speaker 0

我一生中学到的最重要的事情之一就是设定目标,把目标分解成小块,并找出从这里到那里所需的步骤。

One of the most important things that I learned how to do in my life was set a goal, break that goal into bite sized pieces, and figure out the process to get from here to there.

Speaker 0

所以今天,我们要讨论如何找到你的北极星愿景。

So today, we're gonna talk about how to figure out your North Star vision.

Speaker 0

你希望明年得到什么?

What is it that you want out of this next year?

Speaker 0

你希望成为什么样的人?

Who is it that you want to become?

Speaker 0

因为我发自内心地相信,你一定能够到达那里。

Because I believe with every fiber of my being that you can get there.

Speaker 0

你可以实现这个目标。

You can achieve this goal.

Speaker 0

你可以成为你梦想中的女人,但前提是你要明确自己的目标。

You can become the woman of your dreams, but not if you don't call your shot.

Speaker 0

大家好,欢迎收听我们播客的第一个会员专属集。

Hey guys, welcome to our first members only episode of the podcast.

Speaker 0

我很兴奋你们能来和我一起讨论我最喜爱的话题之一。

I'm so excited that you're here to talk about one of my favorite subjects.

Speaker 0

如果你一直是我朋友,或者我们之前见过面,你就知道没有什么比设定目标更让我兴奋的了。

If you have been my friend for a while, if we've hung out before, you know there is nothing I geek out over more than goal setting.

Speaker 0

目标,目标,目标,终极目标。

Goals, goal, goal, ultimate goal.

Speaker 0

我喜欢大目标,我无法否认。

I love big goals and I cannot lie.

Speaker 0

让我们深入探讨。

Let's dig in.

Speaker 0

我希望能从今天我们的相处中我的初衷说起,因为我认为让你知道我为什么在这里非常重要。

I'd love to start with my intention for our time together today because I think it's really important for you to know why I am here.

Speaker 0

然后,我认为让你知道你为什么在这里也同样重要。

And then I think it's really important for you to know why you are here.

Speaker 0

从我记事起,我就一直对年度目标着迷。

I have been obsessed with yearly goals for as long as I can remember.

Speaker 0

我喜欢构想自己在生活中想要达到的目标。

I love to create a vision of where I want to get to in life.

Speaker 0

从我还是个小女孩时,我就一直在这么做,老实说。

I have done this since I was a little girl, honestly.

Speaker 0

我一次又一次地见证了设定目标并实现目标所带来的影响。

And I have seen the effects of setting a goal and reaching a goal again and again and again.

Speaker 0

这始于我青少年时期,我人生中的第一个大目标是离开我那个小镇,搬到洛杉矶——那个大城市。

This started when I was a teenager and my first big goal in life was to move out of my small hometown and move to Los Angeles, which was the big city.

Speaker 0

我的下一个大目标是获得米拉麦克斯影业的实习机会,那是2001年好莱坞最大的制片公司之一,我实现了这个目标。

My next big goal was to get an internship at Miramax Films, which was at that point 2001, one of the biggest production companies you could work at in Hollywood, achieved that goal.

Speaker 0

当我成为实习生后,我的下一个大目标是真正找到一份有报酬的工作,而不是实习,我实现了这个目标。

Once I was an intern, my next big goal was to actually get a paying job instead of an internship, achieved that goal.

Speaker 0

就这样,一再重复。

And so on and so on and so on.

Speaker 0

我一直在做这样的事:瞄准一颗北极星,用套索把它拉得越来越近。

And I just kept doing this thing where I would kind of aim at a North Star and like lasso the star and pull it closer and closer to me.

Speaker 0

我当时并不知道我所做的是什么,也没有老师指导。

And I didn't have language for what I was doing and I didn't have teachers.

Speaker 0

我还没读过任何个人发展类的书,但我一直坚持设定目标并为之努力。

I hadn't read any personal development books, but I just kept setting a goal and working towards the goal.

Speaker 0

我年轻时就因为这种方式取得了巨大成功,于是不断扩展我的目标。

I experienced so much success early in my life because of this, that I just kept expanding the goals.

Speaker 0

每年目标都变得越来越大,我会想办法规划出从当前状态到达目标的路线。

Every year the goals kinda got bigger and bigger, and I would figure out a roadmap to get from here to there.

Speaker 0

最初,这只是我规划人生下一个阶段的方式,后来我用它来创办了自己的第一家创业公司。

So what started as this way I would chart my path to the next point in life, I then was able to use to start my first business.

Speaker 0

我利用这种方法来提升这家企业的年收入。

I was able to use to grow my annual revenue in that business.

Speaker 0

我在生活的各个领域都运用了这一过程:健康、财务和人际关系。

I have done this process in every area of my life, in my health, in my finances, in my relationships.

Speaker 0

目标设定显然不是我发明的。

Goal setting is not something I invented obviously.

Speaker 0

这个过程已经存在了很长时间。

This process has been around for a very long time.

Speaker 0

我们看到目标的重要性贯穿了自古以来的文学作品。

And we see the importance of goals weave themselves throughout literature going back forever.

Speaker 0

如果你在基督教传统中长大,就会有一句经文说:没有异象,民就放肆。

If you grew up in the Christian tradition, there's a scripture that says, without vision, the people perish.

Speaker 0

洋基队的尤吉·贝拉有一句名言:如果你不知道要去哪里,你肯定会到达那里。

Yogi Berra has a famous quote where he says, If you don't know where you're going, you'll for sure end up there.

Speaker 0

我的一位导师约翰·麦克斯韦有一句很棒的话:人们不会追随他们看不到的梦想。

One of my mentors, John Maxwell has a great quote that says, People don't follow dreams they can't see.

Speaker 0

佛陀说:我们的一切都是我们思想的结果。

Buddha said, all that we are is a result of what we have thought.

Speaker 0

目标设定这个过程,我一生中反复使用过无数次。

The goal setting process is something I have used again and again and again in my life.

Speaker 0

那些我产出最多、最为自己感到骄傲、健康状况最好的年份,都是我对自己想要什么以及如何实现它有着高度自觉的年份。

And the years where I have produced the most, where I'm proudest of myself, where my health is thriving, those were all years where I was really intentional about what I wanted and how I was going to get there.

Speaker 0

如果你带着激情来到这场对话中,感觉状态极佳,那么你已经知道,目标设定过程将为你迈向下一个层次带来神奇的效果。

If you are coming into this conversation with me on fire and you're feeling great, well then you already know that goal setting process is going to be magic in terms of getting you to the next level.

Speaker 0

但我的直觉是,你们中的许多人来到这里,可能是因为你们的目标设定过程并不高效,或者你们曾经有过但已经放弃,又或者这还是你们第一次听到这样的对话——如果是这样,我非常高兴你们能在这里。

But my instinct is that many of you are here because maybe you don't have a goal setting process that is super effective for you, or maybe you used to have a goal setting process, or maybe this is a conversation you've never had before, in which case I'm so pumped that you are here.

Speaker 0

我会带你一步步了解它的每一个部分。

I will walk you through every part of it.

Speaker 0

但我今天对你的期望是,当你听完这场对话时,能清晰地看到今年你想要前进的方向。

But my intention for you today is that you will get to the end of this conversation and have a clear vision of the direction that you want to head this year.

Speaker 0

让我明确一点,这一点会让很多人感到不安。

Let me be really clear on something that freaks a lot of people out.

Speaker 0

所以当人们思考为自己的人生设定愿景时,听起来太过宏大,让人感到不知所措。

So sometimes when people think about setting a vision for their life, that sounds like so big, so grandiose that it overwhelms people.

Speaker 0

他们吓坏了。

They freak out.

Speaker 0

所以啊,姐妹,我连晚上吃什么都不知道。

So like, girl, I don't even know what I'm having for dinner later.

Speaker 0

你却要我为我的人生制定一个愿景?

You want me to come up with a vision for my life?

Speaker 0

因为他们觉得愿景必须完美无缺。

Because they think that the vision has to be perfect.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

他们想:如果我没选对正确的方向,就会走上错误的道路。

They're like, well, if I don't choose the exact right thing, I'm gonna set out on the wrong path.

Speaker 0

很多人因此陷入过度分析的瘫痪状态。

And what a lot of people do is get stuck in analysis paralysis.

Speaker 0

他们因为害怕做出选择而干脆什么都不选,年复一年地重复着相同的生活。

They're so freaked out by the idea of choosing something that they choose nothing, and they keep living the same year over and over and over again.

Speaker 0

他们没有在目标上取得任何进展。

They don't make progress against their goals.

Speaker 0

他们没有成为更好的自己。

They don't become a better person.

Speaker 0

他们只是在做着和以前一样的事情。

They're just kinda doing the same thing that they used to do.

Speaker 0

如果我刚才说的这些让你产生了共鸣,如果你能意识到自己在生活的某些方面,甚至所有方面都曾这样做过,那我想鼓励你的是:你不需要一个完美的目标,但宝贝,你必须有一个目标。

If any of what I just said resonates with you, if you can like see where you might have done that in certain areas of your life or in every area of your life, what I want to encourage you with today is the idea that you do not need to have a perfect goal, but babe you need a goal.

Speaker 0

你必须朝着某个方向前进。

You need to head in some direction.

Speaker 0

你必须对自己想要到达的地方有一些想法,因为目标不仅能提升你生活的质量,而且目标就像一根诱人的胡萝卜,对吧?

You need to have some idea of where you want to get to because not only is a goal powerful in elevating the quality of your life, but the goal, it's like this sexy carrot, right?

Speaker 0

它就在你面前晃悠,‘我要做这件事,那将会太棒了。’

That's dangling it, oh, I'm gonna do this thing and that's gonna be so amazing.

Speaker 0

秘密其实在于你通往目标的过程中变成了怎样的人。

The secret is actually who you become on the way to the goal.

Speaker 0

这才是魔力所在。

That's the magic.

Speaker 0

因为很多时候,人们朝着某个方向出发后,成长的速度远超他们的预期。

Because oftentimes people set out in a direction and they level up so much faster than they anticipated they would.

Speaker 0

六个月后,他们实际上不得不改变目标。

Six months down the road, they actually have to change the goal.

Speaker 0

他们必须设定更高的目标,因为他们最初的目标定得太低了。

They have to set something higher because they were aiming too low.

Speaker 0

但如果你不踏上这条道路,你就无法知道前方有什么等着你。

But if you don't start out on the path, you'll have no idea what's ahead for you.

Speaker 0

所以,如果你因为今天要为自己的人生描绘愿景而感到害怕,我想消除这个过程中的恐惧。

So if you get scared of this thought that you're gonna create a vision for your life today, I wanna take the fear out of this process.

Speaker 0

我们在这里不是为了追求完美。

We are not here to be perfect.

Speaker 0

我们每个人都不完美。

Not one of us is perfect.

Speaker 0

我们会尽最大努力,朝着令人心动的目标前进,并一路共同学习。

We're gonna do our best, we're gonna aim at something that feels exciting, and we're gonna learn together along the way.

Speaker 0

如果这听起来不错,我希望能花几分钟时间,弄清楚你的意图是什么。

So if that sounds cool, I'd love for you to take a couple minutes and figure out what your intention is.

Speaker 0

请拿出随本课程附带的工作簿,或者拿一本笔记本,你家里有什么就用什么。

So take out the workbook that came with this course or grab a notebook, whatever you have there at home.

Speaker 0

我希望能请你暂停一下这段对话,花几分钟时间,为自己设定一个目标。

And I'd love for you to just pause this conversation for a couple of minutes and just set your own intention.

Speaker 0

你为什么在这里?

Why are you here?

Speaker 0

你弄清楚人生下一步该做什么,为什么重要?

Why does it matter that you figure out what comes next in life?

Speaker 0

你为什么觉得需要做出改变?

Why do you feel like you need to make a change?

Speaker 0

你为什么需要建立一个流程?

Why do you need to develop a process?

Speaker 0

你为什么需要有一个愿景?

Why do you need to have a vision?

Speaker 0

谁在依靠你?

Who's counting on you?

Speaker 0

是因为你没有达到自己预期的境况而感到沮丧吗?

Is it frustration because you're not where you thought you would be by this point?

Speaker 0

是因为你的孩子需要你成为最强大的自己,以便更好地带领家庭吗?

Is it your kids who need you to be the strongest version of yourself so you can lead the family well?

Speaker 0

是因为你的工作团队吗?

Is it your team at work?

Speaker 0

是因为那个需要你充满活力地面对生活的童年时期的自己吗?

Is it your childhood self who needs you to show up with full energy in life?

Speaker 0

花几分钟时间,弄清楚你今天的意图以及这为什么重要。

Just take a couple minutes and figure out your intention today and why this matters.

Speaker 0

如果你这些年一直跟着我,参加过我的‘崛起大会’,或者听过我以前就这个主题做的主题演讲,那你可能心里已经觉得,你知道我今天会怎么教了。

Now, if you have been hanging out with me for years, if you've come to Rise Conference with me, if you've heard me give a keynote on this subject before, then you maybe have it in your head that you already know how I'm going to teach this today.

Speaker 0

但实际上,我已经做了一些调整,我认为这对这个社群里的每个人都会非常有力量。

And I actually have changed things up in a way that I think is really powerful for everybody in this community.

Speaker 0

我想解释一下为什么。

And I wanna explain why.

Speaker 0

多年来,当我教人们设定目标时——不仅仅是设定目标,还包括如何实现目标,这正是我们下个月要深入探讨的内容。

For years and years and years when I would teach goal setting to people, not just goal setting, but then also the process of how to achieve a goal, which is what we're gonna get into next month.

Speaker 0

我一直是按照我自己的学习方式来教的。

I would teach in the way I learned.

Speaker 0

所以,我会教你们做事情的方法,基于我认为对我有效的方式。

So I would teach y'all how to do something based on what I know works for me.

Speaker 0

我是一个非常具体的人,我高度自律,是摩羯座,也是九型人格中的三号。

Now, I am a really specific person, I'm highly motivated, I'm a Capricorn, I'm an Enneagram three.

Speaker 0

我不知道我的MBTI类型是什么,但只要是能代表地球上最富有动力的人的那些字母组合,那一定就是我。

I don't know what my Myers Briggs is, but whichever letters make out the most motivated human on the planet, that's your girl.

Speaker 0

我会向这个群体传授那些在我生活中非常有效的理念、洞见、实践和习惯。

And I would teach to the community the ideas, the insights, the practices, the habits that were really effective in my life.

Speaker 0

当有和我类似的人时,这种方法非常有效。

Now, that was incredibly powerful when there were people who were like me.

Speaker 0

但不可避免地,总会有一部分听众。

But inevitably, there'd be sections of the audience.

Speaker 0

即使在Rise大会上,也会有女性举手说,比如当我们描绘未来愿景时——稍后你我就会这么做——她们会说:我什么也看不到。

Even at a Rise conference, we'd have women who would raise their hands and they'd say, for instance, when we would lay out the vision of the future, which you and I are gonna do in a minute, they'd say, I don't see anything.

Speaker 0

对此我感到非常困惑。

And I was so confused by that.

Speaker 0

我心想:你说你什么也看不到是什么意思?我不是告诉你了吗?闭上眼睛,想象未来。

I'm like, what do you mean you don't you don't see any Well, you told me, I closed my eyes and I imagine the future.

Speaker 0

但蕾切尔,我真的什么也看不到,我脑子里一片空白。

And Rachel, I don't I don't have I don't see anything in my head.

Speaker 0

因此,我一直在努力寻找一种谈论目标以及实现目标方式的方法,我认为这种方法理论上适用于每一个人。

So I've really worked to come up with a way of talking about goals and the modality to achieve those goals that I think hypothetically works for every single person.

Speaker 0

而且说实话,如果出于某种原因这个方法对你无效,欢迎在几周后我们举办的问答环节中过来,加入进来告诉我你的想法。

And honestly, if for some reason it doesn't work for you, come on over to the Q and A which we're gonna have here in a couple weeks, jump on board and let me know.

Speaker 0

因为我真的相信,无论你的大脑如何运作,无论你是视觉型的人,还是喜欢以某种方式组织事物,无论你目前处于人生的哪个阶段,这个方法都适用于你。

Because I really think this way of doing things, no matter how your brain works, no matter if you're a visual person, if you like it organized in a certain way, no matter where you are in your life, I think it's gonna work for you.

Speaker 0

为了教授这一点,我首先需要解释这个概念,也就是这个方程式。

Now, in order for me to teach that, I first have to explain this concept, which is the equation.

Speaker 0

这是我在最近一期播客中推导出的一个概念,当时我正试图探讨如何找到人生中你真正想要的东西。

This is something that I worked out in a recent episode on the podcast where I was trying to talk through how to figure out how to get what you want in life.

Speaker 0

于是我阐述了这个概念,称之为‘方程式’。

And so I explained this concept, I called the equation.

Speaker 0

我先提前给你打个预防针。

And I will give you a little warning in advance.

Speaker 0

如果你是数学老师,或者对数学有所了解,我敢肯定我在这里会用错一些术语。

If you are a math teacher or you know anything about mathematics, I'm pretty sure I'm going to use words incorrectly here.

Speaker 0

但我选择数学作为例子,是因为数学是一种通用语言。

But I liked math as the example for how to do this because math is a universal language.

Speaker 0

我认为这些变量非常有效,我们都知道,比如二加二等于四,一加三也等于四。

I think the variables that exist work really well and all of us know, you know, two plus two equals four, one plus three equals four.

Speaker 0

我发自内心地相信,各位,任何人都能改善自己的生活。

So what I believe in this life to the depths of my being you guys is that anybody can improve their life.

Speaker 0

任何人都能实现自己设定的任何目标。

Anybody can achieve anything they set out to achieve.

Speaker 0

我真的相信这一点。

I really believe it.

Speaker 0

每个人都会这么做吗?

Will everybody do that?

Speaker 0

绝对不会。

Absolutely not.

Speaker 0

他们甚至都接近不了。

They won't even get close.

Speaker 0

但如果你努力去做,不断成长,提升自我,是否有可能实现自己设定的任何目标呢?

But is it possible that if you work at something, if you grow, if you elevate as a person, that you can achieve any goal that you have for yourself?

Speaker 0

我全身心地相信,这是真的。

With every ounce of my being, I know that that is true.

Speaker 0

因为我在我自己的生活中、在我的家人身上、在我们所有钦佩的人身上,都看到了证据,你钦佩的每一个领域的每个人都是如此。

Because I have seen evidence of it in my own life, with my own family members, all of the people that we admire, everybody you admire in every category.

Speaker 0

当你真正审视他们的背景时,很少会发现他们的背景与他们如今的生活相符。

When you actually look at their backstory, you rarely see a backstory that lines up with the life that they're living.

Speaker 0

奥普拉出生在一个没有自来水的房子里。

Oprah was born in a in a house without running water.

Speaker 0

她的背景中没有任何迹象表明她会成为亿万富翁。

There is nothing in her background that would indicate that she would become a billionaire.

Speaker 0

我认为她如今的身价大约是30亿到40亿美元,她成为了有史以来最重要的媒体女性。

I think she's worth like 3 or $4,000,000,000 today, that she would become the most important woman in media ever to exist.

Speaker 0

她的背景中没有任何迹象表明她会达到这样的成就。

Nothing in her background indicates that she would become that.

Speaker 0

理查德·布兰森,他的背景中也没有任何迹象预示他会成为今天的他。

Richard Branson, nothing in his background indicates who he would become.

Speaker 0

有很多人取得了惊人、难以置信的成就。

There are so many examples of people who've achieved outrageous, unbelievable things.

Speaker 0

为什么不能是你呢?

Why not you?

Speaker 0

所以我认为存在一个公式。

So I think that there is an equation.

Speaker 0

我借了我女儿的速写本,因为我想——天啊,这也太可爱了。

And I've borrowed my daughter's sketchbook because I want oh my come on, that's so cute.

Speaker 0

抱歉。

Sorry.

Speaker 0

我刚刚真的去诺亚的房间拿来了她的速写本,因为我想要一些全是大张白纸的东西。

I really did just go up to Noah's room and grab her sketchbook because I wanted something that just had giant white pieces of paper.

Speaker 0

好的。

Okay.

Speaker 0

让我这样解释一下。

So let me explain it like this.

Speaker 0

一个方程,二加二等于四。

An equation, two plus two equals four.

Speaker 0

我假设在座的每个人都做过基础数学。

I assume everyone here has done basic math.

Speaker 0

这是我的想法。

Here's what I think.

Speaker 0

我认为,你设定的任何目标——我指的是你想要的成就、想要体验的经历、想要成为的人、想要始终维持的能量状态——

I think that any goal you set, I'm talking an achievement you want, an experience you'd like to have, the person you'd like to be, the feeling you would like your vibration to exist at at all times.

Speaker 0

那个未来的你,无论目标大小,都是总和。

The future version of yourself, any goal, little or big is the the sum.

Speaker 0

我不知道数学里这叫什么。

I don't know what this is called in math.

Speaker 0

总是叫总和吗?

Is it the sum always?

Speaker 0

是的。

Yeah.

Speaker 0

杰克说这是总和。

Jack says it's the sum.

Speaker 0

好的,太好了。

Okay, great.

Speaker 0

我认为这永远都是你的目标,这意味着为了实现目标,你只需要知道这个组合。

I think this is your goal always, which means in order to achieve the goal, you only need to know the combination.

Speaker 0

当我站在瑞思会议的舞台上时,我会教你们我的组合。

When I would stand up on stage at a rise conference, I would teach you my combination.

Speaker 0

但这是我正在意识到的。

But here's what I'm realizing.

Speaker 0

每个人的组合都会不同。

The combination is gonna be different for every single person.

Speaker 0

我可以告诉你一些普遍的常量。

I can tell you sort of the universal constants.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

比如那些始终存在的东西。

Like the things that will always exist.

Speaker 0

但为了让你理解能够带你达成目标的方程式,你必须理解其中的变量。

But in order for you to understand the equation that's gonna get you to the goal that you want, you have to understand the variables.

Speaker 0

这些会根据你的生活而变化。

Those are things that will change based on your life.

Speaker 0

假设杰克和我都想赚一百万美元。

Let's say that both Jack and I are like, we wanna make a million dollars.

Speaker 0

我们想赚一百万美元,然后各自创业。

We wanna make a million dollars, and we're gonna start a business separately.

Speaker 0

我和杰克都会各自创办不同的企业来赚一百万美元。

He and I are both gonna go start separate businesses to make a million dollars.

Speaker 0

商业中的常量、普适常量是:我创造某样东西——一种体验、一个产品或一项服务,然后以高于其成本的价格出售它。

The constant, the universal constant in business is that I make something, an experience, a product, a service, and then I sell that thing for more than it costs me to make it.

Speaker 0

我反复这样做,获得利润,而这些利润最终会让我赚到一百万美元。

And I do that enough times and I make a profit and that profit eventually equals me making a million dollars.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

这些是恒定的。

Those are the constant.

Speaker 0

但杰克赚一百万美元的方式和我赚一百万美元的方式是完全不同的,因为我们是两个完全不同的个体。

But the way Jack would make a million dollars and the way I would make a million dollars are two completely different things because we are two completely different humans.

Speaker 0

我们会以不同的方式经营这家企业。

We would approach that business in different ways.

Speaker 0

我们会对制造完全不同的产品感兴趣。

We would be interested in making completely different products.

Speaker 0

比如,会非常不同。

Like, it would be so different.

Speaker 0

对我们两人来说,这个等式是不同的。

The equation is different for both of us.

Speaker 0

同样,下个月我们会深入到这个细节。

Again, we're gonna get into this so granular next month.

Speaker 0

但今天我们俩要做的,就是深入钻研这件事到底是什么。

But what we are gonna do today, me and you, we're gonna obsess over what this is.

Speaker 0

因为你们中有些人把所有时间、整个人生都花在了向成千上万的老师和导师学习各种不同的变量上,她说的是这样,他说的是那样,这个课程这么说,那个人又告诉我那样。

Because some of you are spending all of your time, all of your life, learning all the different variables from a million different teachers and a million different gurus, and here's what she says, and here's what he says, and this program said this, and that guy had told me this.

Speaker 0

你只是在吸收别人的变量。

You're getting other people's variables.

Speaker 0

你得到了混乱的结果,可能根本无法建立持续的势头,因为这一切都是断断续续的。

And you're getting mixed results and probably not really experiencing momentum because it's sporadic.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

如果你没有明确的方向,你将一无所获。

If you don't have a clear direction of where you wanna head, you're gonna get nowhere.

Speaker 0

所以今天,我希望你们记住这一点:弄清楚我们的总和有多么重要。

So today, I want you to keep this in mind, the importance of us figuring out what our sum is.

Speaker 0

我们希望2026年等于什么?

What do we want 2026 to equal?

Speaker 0

在没有愿景的情况下,我们最终想达到哪里?没有愿景,人民就会灭亡。

Where do we wanna get to on the other side of everything that we're doing without vision, the people perish?

Speaker 0

约翰·麦克斯韦尔的这句话,意思是人们不会追随一个他们看不到的梦想。

That John Maxwell quote, this idea that people don't follow a dream they can't see.

Speaker 0

约翰是领导力领域的王者。

Now John is the king of leadership.

Speaker 0

在这句话中,他指的是,如果你在带领一个团队,人们需要看到这个梦想是什么。

So in that quote, he's referencing this thought that if you're leading a team of people, they to see what the dream is.

Speaker 0

但我实际上想反过来讲:你需要清楚地知道这个梦想是什么。

But I would actually reverse that and say, you need to know what the dream is.

Speaker 0

你无法追随一个你看不到的梦想。

You can't follow a dream you can't see.

Speaker 0

如果你觉得自己最近有点倒退,有点退化,感到停滞不前,或者没有达到你想要的状态。

If you feel like you have been maybe regressing a little bit, maybe you've been devolving a little bit, maybe you feel stuck, maybe you're not where you wanna be.

Speaker 0

我想挑战你的是:你是否拥有清晰的愿景?

What I would challenge you on is whether or not you have a clear vision.

Speaker 0

现在,我们感到害怕不敢说出愿景,或者目标定得太低,或者觉得自己被束缚,原因多种多样。

Now, are all sorts of reasons we feel too scared to name the vision or we aim too low or we feel held back.

Speaker 0

姑娘,今天,就在这段我们共处的时间里,我们来玩个游戏吧。

And girl, today, for today, just for this time that we're together, we're gonna play a game.

Speaker 0

我们要假装是在为一部电影中的角色命名目标。

We're gonna pretend that we're naming the goal for a character in a movie.

Speaker 0

明白吗?

Okay?

Speaker 0

这不是你的目标。

It's not your goal.

Speaker 0

不,不,不。

No, no, no.

Speaker 0

让我们自己说出一个宏大的愿景,压力太大了。

It's too much pressure for us to name a big vision for ourselves.

Speaker 0

所以,我希望你今天想象一下:你现在坐着的样子,正由你认为最酷的演员在电影中扮演你。

So what I would love for you to do today is to imagine you as you sit right now are being played in a movie by whatever actor you think would be the coolest person to play you in a movie.

Speaker 0

我要选朱莉娅·罗伯茨。

I'm gonna go Julia Roberts.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

朱莉娅·罗伯茨在演我。

Julia Roberts is playing me.

Speaker 0

她在演我未来一年生活的电影。

She's playing me in a movie of the next year of my life.

Speaker 0

这是一部浪漫喜剧。

And this is a rom com.

Speaker 0

里面充满了爱。

It's filled with love.

Speaker 0

里面充满了欢笑。

It's filled with laughter.

Speaker 0

肯定有一个试穿衣服的蒙太奇片段。

There's definitely a montage sequence where we're trying on outfits.

Speaker 0

我不知道为什么。

I don't know why.

Speaker 0

到2026年底,这部电影中的角色将会迎来最棒的事情发生。

At the end of 2026, the character in this movie is gonna get the most amazing things are gonna happen to her.

Speaker 0

因为这是一个电影角色,而不是我本人,所以我可以允许自己梦想得更大胆一些。

Now, because it's a character in a movie and it's not me, I can allow myself to dream a bit bigger.

Speaker 0

每当你内心深处有个声音说:‘这不太合理。’

Anytime that the voice in the back of your head sort of is like, oh, that's not reasonable.

Speaker 0

这太疯狂了。

That's crazy.

Speaker 0

这不适合我们这样的人。

That's not that's not for people like us.

Speaker 0

你永远做不到的。

You could never do that.

Speaker 0

就只是说:不。

Just be like, no.

Speaker 0

不。

No.

Speaker 0

不。

No.

Speaker 0

今天的目标是为这个角色设定的。

Today's goal is for the character.

Speaker 0

如果你想让这更有趣,可以给这个角色取个名字。

If you wanna make it even more fun, you could give the character a name.

Speaker 0

你可以深入扮演一个分身的概念。

You can lean into the idea of an alter ego.

Speaker 0

你可以用任何让你感到有力量的名字来称呼它。

You can call it anything that feels empowering.

Speaker 0

但如果你在给目标命名时感到不知所措,我希望你不断回到这个想法:这不是我,这是电影里的角色。

But if you find yourself feeling overwhelmed about naming the goal, I want you to just keep going back to this idea, oh, it's not me, it's the character in the movie.

Speaker 0

所以让我们聚焦在今年想要实现的那件事上。

So let's home in on the sum, on the thing that we want to come to fruition in this year.

Speaker 0

过去我教这个的时候,会问:你最大的目标是什么?

Now, when I used to teach this, I would say, what's the big goal that you want?

Speaker 0

你想成为什么样的人?

Who do you wanna be?

Speaker 0

未来的你是什么样子?

What's future self?

Speaker 0

今天,我想给你三个不同的选项,帮助你找到你的北极星,也就是你追求的目标。

Today, I wanna give you three different options to figure out your North Star, meaning what are you aiming at?

Speaker 0

你的北极星目标是什么?

What is your North Star goal?

Speaker 0

好了,各位。

Okay, guys.

Speaker 0

刚才那是今天高级播客节目的一个小预告。

That was your little sneak peek into today's premium podcast episode.

Speaker 0

如果你有兴趣深入了解这段对话的其余内容,只有会员才能收听。

If you're interested in taking a deeper dive into the rest of this conversation, it is available to members only.

Speaker 0

所以每个月,我都会制作一期这种深入的大师课类型的节目。

So every single month, I am doing one of these deep dive masterclass kind of episodes.

Speaker 0

围绕这期节目还有一个非常棒的社群。

And there's a really cool community that wraps around it.

Speaker 0

你可以下载一个工作簿,跟着它一步步完成。

There's a workbook that you can download to take yourself through it.

Speaker 0

这非常酷,而且提供音频和视频两种格式。

It's super rad, and it's available in both audio and video format.

Speaker 0

最棒的是,一旦你成为播客订阅会员,就再也不用听广告了。

And the best part is that when you're a member of the podcast subscription, you never listen to ads again.

Speaker 0

每月只需10美元即可获得。

It is available to you for $10 a month.

Speaker 0

你可以点击节目说明中的链接。

You can tap the link in the show notes.

Speaker 0

和往常一样,如果你不喜欢,随时可以取消。

And as always, if you don't dig it, you can cancel at any time.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客