The Rachel Hollis Podcast - 925 | 三个比动力更能改变你生活的习惯 封面

925 | 三个比动力更能改变你生活的习惯

925 | 3 Habits That Will Change Your Life Faster Than Motivation Ever Will

本集简介

升级至高级播客体验 - https://rachelhollis.supercast.com 深入参与教练社群——Rachel Hollis 教练 查看即将举行的现场活动! 在本集播客中,Rachel Hollis 强调,动机是短暂的,真正带来持久改变的是微小而持续的习惯。她剖析了“仅靠动机就能维持个人成长”的误区,并指出建立系统和流程对保持进步的必要性。Rachel 提出了三个关键习惯:一次决策以减少决策疲劳,使用最小有效剂量在困难日仍能保持节奏,以及无论情绪如何都采取行动。 立即获取 Rachel 的新书:可在 Audible、Amazon、Barnes & Noble、Books-A-Million、Bookshop.org 或任何售书平台购买! 01:00 欢迎收听:动机 vs. 惯性 01:40 动机的误区 03:42 构建成功的系统 05:23 改变人生的三大习惯 08:22 习惯一:一次决策 12:48 习惯二:最小有效剂量 28:40 加入社群:高级播客与教练服务 30:41 习惯三:情绪 vs. 行动 38:23 结语:持续优于动机 订阅 Rachel 的每周邮件:https://msrachelhollis.com/insider/ 拨打播客热线并留下语音留言!电话:(737) 400-4626 在 YouTube 观看播客:http://youtube.com/@MsRachelHollis 在 Instagram 关注我们:https://www.instagram.com/MsRachelHollis 了解听众数据及我们的隐私政策,请访问:https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy 了解更多关于广告选择的信息,请访问:https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices 由 Simplecast(AdsWizz 公司旗下)制作。有关我们为广告目的收集和使用个人数据的信息,请访问 pcm.adswizz.com。

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

所以我要告诉你们关于这些小习惯的真相。

So here's the thing I will tell you about all of these little habits.

Speaker 0

这些习惯没有一个看起来很酷。

None of them are sexy.

Speaker 0

这些习惯没有一个看起来很酷,但它们都会累积。

None of them are sexy, but all of them compound.

Speaker 0

它们共同作用,产生大于各部分之和的效果。

They all come together to make something that is greater than the sum of their parts.

Speaker 0

你在今年开始时可能会很有动力,但我告诉你,这种动力会消退。

You can be motivated as you start this year, but I am telling you the motivation will fade.

Speaker 0

它一定会消退,而你需要的不仅仅是你现在拥有的东西。

It will absolutely fade and you need something more than what you currently have.

Speaker 0

如果你想要做出持久的改变。

If you are going to make change that lasts.

Speaker 0

你不想仅仅只是为了接下来的一周而保持动力。

You don't want to just be motivated for the next week.

Speaker 0

你希望在未来一年及更长时间里保持动力。

You want to have momentum for the next year and beyond.

Speaker 0

而这种动力始于这些微小、枯燥的习惯,没人想做这些事,除了那些拥有你渴望成果的人。

And that starts with these small, boring habits that nobody wants to do except the people who have the results that you wanna have.

Speaker 0

嘿,大家。

Hey, guys.

Speaker 0

我是蕾切尔·霍利斯,这是我们的节目,我们在这里谈论生活,真实的生活。

I'm Rachel Hollis, and this is the show where we talk about life, real life.

Speaker 0

在这里,我们会涵盖从习惯和动力到人际关系、育儿,以及如何打造你热爱的生活等方方面面。

Around here, we cover everything from habits and motivation to relationships, parenting, and what it looks like to build a life that you love.

Speaker 0

如果你正在努力成长、疗愈,或者只是想更接近真实的自己,那你来对地方了。

If you're trying to grow, heal, or just feel a little bit more like yourself, you're in the right place.

Speaker 0

嘿,大家。

Hey, guys.

Speaker 0

我是蕾伊。

It's Rae.

Speaker 0

欢迎来到播客的另一期节目,今天我们来聊聊动机这个话题。

Welcome to another episode of the podcast and a freaking conversation about motivation.

Speaker 0

朋友们,现在是年初,动机是每个人清单上最吸引人的词。

Guys, it is the beginning of the year and motivation is the sexy word on everybody's list.

Speaker 0

这是每个人都拥有的心态。

It is the mindset that everybody has.

Speaker 0

我不想泼你们冷水,但动机不会持久。

And I don't wanna burst your bubble, but the motivation will not last.

Speaker 0

我们都知道这一点。

We know this.

Speaker 0

我们知道动机不会持久。

We know that the motivation will not last.

Speaker 0

然而每年这个时候,我们依然做出同样的选择。

And yet every single time this year, we make the same choices.

Speaker 0

我们做着同样的事情。

We do the same things.

Speaker 0

几周后,当所有动力都消退了,当你不想去健身房,不想健康饮食,不想早起写书稿,不想做这些事时,你就会放弃。

And then in a few weeks, when all the motivation wears off, when you don't feel like going to the gym, when you don't feel like eating healthy, when you don't feel like waking up early and working on that book proposal, when you don't feel like doing those things, you're going to fall off the wagon.

Speaker 0

然后你会感到羞愧,因为你又一次没能实现目标。

And then you're going to feel shame because you failed against your goals again.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

我知道我不是唯一一个这样做的。

Like I know I am not the only one who has done this.

Speaker 0

我年复一年地这样重复。

I did this year after year after year.

Speaker 0

我一直在与体重作斗争。

I struggled with my weight.

Speaker 0

我一直在与健康作斗争。

I struggled with my health.

Speaker 0

我一直在为发展事业而挣扎。

I struggled growing my business.

Speaker 0

我难以实现成为作家的梦想。

I struggled to achieve my dream of becoming an author.

Speaker 0

我一直尝试,总想着如果我能找到动力就好了,对吧?

Like I kept trying and I kept thinking if only I could get motivated, right?

Speaker 0

如果我有足够的意志力,我的梦想就终会成真。

If only I had enough willpower, then my dreams would finally come true.

Speaker 0

那样我就会开始像我想成为的那个人一样行动。

Then I would start acting like the person I wanted to be.

Speaker 0

我不明白这个根本真相,现在我想让你听清楚。

I did not understand this fundamental truth, and I want you to hear me say it right now.

Speaker 0

动力不是一种策略。

Motivation is not a strategy.

Speaker 0

它不是一个计划。

It is not a plan.

Speaker 0

动力很棒,但动力不会长久持续。

Motivation is amazing, but motivation doesn't stick around.

Speaker 0

它是短暂的。

It's fleeting.

Speaker 0

如果某事物是短暂的,它就不可能日复一日地支持你,而这才是你实现人生积极改变真正需要的。

And if something is fleeting, it's never going to serve you day in, day out, which is what you actually need in order to make positive change in your life.

Speaker 0

所以,如果你一直误以为动机就是你唯一需要的东西,请听我说。

So if you are the victim of believing that motivation is all you really need, please hear me.

Speaker 0

我真想摇晃你的肩膀。

I'm, oh, I wanna like shake your shoulders.

Speaker 0

我希望你能和我一起投入其中。

I wanna, I want you in this with me.

Speaker 0

你不需要动机。

You don't need motivation.

Speaker 0

你需要一些更好的习惯。

You need some better habits.

Speaker 0

你需要一个流程。

You need a process.

Speaker 0

在商业中,我们称之为系统。

In business, we call it a system.

Speaker 0

系统是你创建的一种机制,即使从未做过这项工作的人也能上手,比如在快餐店、麦当劳工作。

A system is something that you create so that even a person who has never done a job before, think of it like, working at a fast food restaurant, working at McDonald's.

Speaker 0

他们制作汉堡有完全固定的方法。

There is an exact way they make those burgers.

Speaker 0

他们制作薯条也有完全固定的方法。

There is an exact way they make those fries.

Speaker 0

几十年来,一直有一份详细的清单,使得即使是一名高中生,现在也能去麦当劳找工作。

There's a checklist that's existed for decades upon decades on decades, which makes it so if you are a high school student, you could go get a job at McDonald's right now.

Speaker 0

几个小时内,你就能完全知道如何完成面前的任务,因为有一个系统。

And within a couple of hours, you would know exactly how to do the tasks in front of you because there's a system.

Speaker 0

你知道麦当劳为什么要设立这套机制吗?

Do you know why McDonald's has that in place?

Speaker 0

你知道大多数快餐店为什么都采用这套机制吗?

Do you know why most fast food places have that in place?

Speaker 0

他们创建这些系统,是为了让未经培训的人也能有效地帮助他们运营业务。

They create those systems so that they can get people who are untrained to help them run the business effectively.

Speaker 0

因为如果你雇用未经培训的人,他们的成本会更低。

Because if you get people that are untrained, they don't cost as much money.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

所以,如果你雇用一个高中生,他们的薪资远低于一个35岁、上过大学、拥有丰富经验的人。

So if you get someone who's in high school, they're a lot less expensive than someone who's 35 years old, went to college and has done all the things.

Speaker 0

那我为什么要在商业中谈论系统呢?

So why am I talking about systems in business?

Speaker 0

因为这些系统能确保麦当劳的奶酪汉堡始终被正确制作。

Because they are foolproof to ensure that McDonald's gets its cheeseburgers made correctly.

Speaker 0

你的生活中也需要系统——很可能需要多个系统,以确保无论你今天状态如何,都能坚持完成实现目标所需的习惯。

And you need a system in your life, probably many systems to ensure that no matter how you are feeling today, you are still achieving the habits you need to achieve to get the results you want to get.

Speaker 0

如果你今年需要减肥,因为你希望更好地照顾自己的健康,你就需要一些习惯。

If you need to lose weight this year because you need to take better care of your health, you need some habits.

Speaker 0

如果你今年想发展你的业务,想达到新的收入目标,想吸引更多客户、更大的客户、更好的客户,你就需要一套系统。

If you want to grow your business this year, if you want to get to a new revenue number, if you want to attract more clients, bigger clients, better clients, you're going to need a system.

Speaker 0

你需要建立一些习惯。

You're going to need some habits in place.

Speaker 0

所以今天我想和你谈谈三个习惯,就三个。

So today I want to talk to you about three habits, just three.

Speaker 0

这三件事能让你走得比任何动力都更远。

These three things will get you further than motivation ever will.

Speaker 0

因为动力的本质是强度。

Because the thing about motivation is that it's about intensity.

Speaker 0

想想新年伊始,每个人都办了健身房会员,买了蛋白粉,都特别投入地关注自己的健康。

So think of like the beginning of a new year when everybody signs up for the gym membership and everyone buys the protein powder and everyone gets really into working on their health.

Speaker 0

到目前为止,我们都知道新年决心这套做法行不通,但还是不断上当,这简直有点可笑。

It's like kind of comical at this point how many of us know that the New Year's resolution game does not work, but we still fall for that idea.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

动力是一种感觉。

Motivation is a feeling.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

它是一种强烈的感受,能推动你前进,让你想要去做某事。

It is about an intense feeling that propels you forward and makes you want to do something.

Speaker 0

而且,这种动力通常是外在的。

And usually, the motivation is external.

Speaker 0

它来自你自身之外的事物,比如新的一年、重要的生日,或者你刚经历了一段分手,想证明他错了。

It's something outside yourself, like a new year or a big birthday, or you just went through a breakup and you wanna prove him wrong.

Speaker 0

你经历这些事情时,它们会短暂地激励你。

Like you go through these experiences and they motivate you for a minute.

Speaker 0

但你想要实现的目标,需要的远不止一瞬间的激情。

But the thing you're trying to do, it requires more than an instant of intensity.

Speaker 0

你想要达成的目标,需要的是持续性。

The thing you are trying to accomplish is going to require consistency.

Speaker 0

而且你看,习惯很无聊。

And look, habits are boring.

Speaker 0

每天做同样的事情简直无聊透顶。

It's freaking boring to do the same thing every day.

Speaker 0

我每天早上醒来,滚下楼,外面还是黑的,地上有雪,甚至在喝一口咖啡之前,我就已经摇好了我的蛋白粉,每天醒来三十分钟内一定摄入蛋白质。

I wake up every morning, I roll downstairs, it is still dark outside, there is snow on the ground, and before I even have a sip of coffee, I am shaking up my protein shake and getting that protein in within thirty minutes of waking up every single day.

Speaker 0

这真的很无聊。

That is boring.

Speaker 0

我从来不想做这件事。

I never want to do it.

Speaker 0

我从不因为喝蛋白粉而感到开心,但它确实管用。

I'm never happy that I'm having the protein, but it's getting the job done.

Speaker 0

这是我发现在围绝经期减重时有效的方法。

It was something that I found that worked to lose weight inside of perimenopause.

Speaker 0

所以从今年夏天开始,我就一直在坚持。

And so I've been doing it since this summer.

Speaker 0

我生活中有数百个日常的小选择和习惯,它们已经伴随我太久,以至于我不再需要去思考它们。

I have hundreds of daily little choices and habits that have been in my life for so long that I don't have to think about them anymore.

Speaker 0

这些都是我多年前做出的明智选择,并且反复练习了无数次。

They're great choices that I made years ago and that I practiced over and over and over again.

Speaker 0

所以现在它们已经成为我生活的一部分,但它们很无聊。

So now they're a part of my life, but they're boring.

Speaker 0

动力?

Motivation?

Speaker 0

哦,她真性感。

Oh, she is so sexy.

Speaker 0

动机就是你去买了那套可爱的卢卢运动套装,然后在周二去上普拉提课的原因。

Motivation is why you went and bought a cute little matching set from Lulu, and you're in the Pilates class on Tuesday.

Speaker 0

那就是动机。

That's motivation.

Speaker 0

但真正能改变你生活的,是这些习惯。

But what will actually change your life are the habits.

Speaker 0

那我们来谈谈三个。

So let's talk about three.

Speaker 0

如果三个太多了,姐妹,就做一个。

Now if three are overwhelming, sister do one.

Speaker 0

但就选一件你现在就能开始实施、反复去做事情。

But just pick something that you can start to implement into your life right now that you do over and over and over.

Speaker 0

你不用去想它。

You don't think about it.

Speaker 0

你不用质疑它。

You don't question it.

Speaker 0

你每天都做,连续做一个月。

You do it every single day for a month.

Speaker 0

然后我们来看看你的生活有没有任何改善。

And then let's see if anything in your life improved.

Speaker 0

好。

Okay.

Speaker 0

第一个能改变你生活的习惯是:一次决定。

The first habit that is going to change your life is this, decide once.

Speaker 0

一次决定。

Decide once.

Speaker 0

有一种现象叫决策疲劳,就是当你面前有太多选择时,大脑会陷入混乱。

So there is something called decision fatigue, which is when you have too many options in front of you and it makes your brain sort of short circuit.

Speaker 0

任何人都可能遇到这种情况。

That can happen to anybody.

Speaker 0

但对我们中的一些人,包括我自己在内,做出那些微小的、琐碎的决定,天啊,这简直是我的噩梦。

But for some of us, myself included, making small little itty bitty decisions, you guys, it is my nightmare.

Speaker 0

我无法解释清楚。

I cannot explain.

Speaker 0

这是我的性格类型。

It is my personality type.

Speaker 0

我不确定这是否和九型人格有关。

I don't know if it's being an Enneagram.

Speaker 0

我不确定是不是因为我是个注重大局的人。

I don't know if it's I am a big picture kind of girl.

Speaker 0

我讨厌细节。

I hate the details.

Speaker 0

我会做这些细节,因为当妈妈,你不得不处理一些细节。

And I will do the details because being a mama, you're gonna have to do some details.

Speaker 0

你知道的,经营生意,你也得做一些细节工作。

You know, running a business, you're gonna have to do some details.

Speaker 0

有时候你不得不深入那些繁琐的细节,但我现在告诉你,我真的得强迫自己进入那种状态。

Like you're gonna have to get into the nitty gritty sometimes, but I'm telling you right now, I literally have to force myself to go into that mode.

Speaker 0

今天早上我和丈夫去超市,因为这个周末我们要招待朋友,得买一堆东西,但我们还不太确定具体要做哪些菜。

I went to the grocery store with my husband this morning because we're having friends over this weekend And we had to get a bunch of stuff, but we weren't totally sure exactly which recipes we were gonna cook.

Speaker 0

我们一进超市,我就只是到处逛。

And we walk in the store, and I'm just sort of like wandering around.

Speaker 0

他走到我前面。

And he comes in front of me.

Speaker 0

他真的让我停下了脚步。

He like literally stops me in my track.

Speaker 0

他直视着我的眼睛说:宝贝,你得集中注意力。

He looks me in my eyes and he says, babe, I need you to lock in.

Speaker 0

因为他了解我。

Because he knows me.

Speaker 0

他知道我不会专心,然后我会回到家,才发现自己漏买了15种必需的食材,却莫名其妙地买了一瓶根汁汽水,只因为听起来很美味。

He knows that I am not going to pay attention, and then I'll get back home and realize I am missing 15 ingredients that I needed, but I bought root beer in a bottle for no reason at all, except it sounded delicious.

Speaker 0

而且他也知道,我很容易被细节压垮。

And also because he knows that I can very easily get overwhelmed by the details.

Speaker 0

所以,决策疲劳这个概念,我们每个人在某些时候都会遇到,但有些人会受到极其强烈的影响。

So this idea of decision fatigue, it affects all of us at some point, but some of us in really intense ways.

Speaker 0

所以,善待自己,一次性决定好你要做什么,然后别反悔。

So do yourself a favor, decide one time what you are doing and don't go back on your word.

Speaker 0

大多数人失败,并不是因为缺乏自律。

Most people are not failing because they lack discipline.

Speaker 0

他们失败是因为一整天都在不断与自己协商、反复重新协商。

They are failing because they are negotiating and renegotiating with themselves over and over and over all day long.

Speaker 0

所以让我们尽可能简化它。

So let's make it as easy as possible.

Speaker 0

现在就决定你每天起床的时间。

Decide right now what time you wake up every single day.

Speaker 0

现在就决定这周早餐和午餐吃什么。

Decide right now what you eat for breakfast and lunch this week.

Speaker 0

现在就确定你的锻炼日。

Decide what your workout days are right now.

Speaker 0

决定你将用于实现目标的时间段。

Decide the window of time that you're gonna work on the goal.

Speaker 0

一旦决定,就要坚持计划。

Decide once and stick to the plan.

Speaker 0

几个月前我做过一期节目,专门讲这个观点:现在你的感受并不重要。

I did an episode a couple of months ago, which was all about this idea of your feelings don't matter right now.

Speaker 0

我知道这听起来很严厉。

Now I know that sounds harsh.

Speaker 0

你怎么能这么说呢?

Like how can you say that?

Speaker 0

当然,我们的感受很重要。

Of course, our feelings matter.

Speaker 0

我们需要倾听它们和我们的直觉。

We need to listen to them and our intuition.

Speaker 0

是的。

Yes.

Speaker 0

你完全对。

You're totally right.

Speaker 0

我不是在谈论人生的宏观层面。

I'm not talking in the big picture of life.

Speaker 0

我谈的是你为工作制定计划,然后执行你的计划。

I am talking about you create a plan for your work and then you work your plan.

Speaker 0

当你到了该去散步活动一下的时候,即使你突然不想去了,这也没关系。

And it doesn't matter if when you get to the moment that you said you were gonna go on a walk to get some movement in, that you kinda don't feel like it anymore.

Speaker 0

如果你让情绪主导一天的行动,你永远无法到达你想去的地方。

If you allow your feelings to rule the day, you are never going to get where you wanna go.

Speaker 0

因为你的情绪总会选择最让你舒服的事情。

Because your feelings are always going to choose what will keep you the most comfortable.

Speaker 0

所以你必须执行你制定的计划,并且一次性做出决定。

So you have to work the plan that you created and you decide one time.

Speaker 0

你不需要一辈子只做一次决定,但现在就为下周制定好计划吧。

Now you don't have to decide one time for the rest of your life, but decide right now for next week, what is the plan?

Speaker 0

然后坚持执行你制定的计划。

And then just practice sticking to the plan that you made.

Speaker 0

你会惊讶于,仅仅做那些你知道该做的事,就能取得多大的进展。

You will be shocked how much traction you get from just doing the things you know you should be doing.

Speaker 0

这件事之所以特别重要,尤其是对我们这些有孩子、工作繁忙、荷尔蒙波动、生活琐事缠身的人来说,是因为你一天中精力最充沛、意志力最强的时候,就是早上刚开始的时候。

The other reason that this is really important, especially for those of us who have kids, who have busy jobs, who have hormones, hello, who have stuff going on, is that you start the day with the most willpower you are going to have all day long.

Speaker 0

确实如此。

Truly.

Speaker 0

这背后是有科学依据的。

There's science behind this.

Speaker 0

随着一天的推移,你的精力越来越耗尽,你就越难保持早晨那种意志力。

So as the day goes on, as your energy gets more and more depleted, you are less likely to hold steady with the willpower you started the day with.

Speaker 0

因此,你预先做出的决定越少,你就越能轻松应对。

So the less decisions you can give yourself because you've already made them, the better off you're going to be.

Speaker 0

下一个能让你走得更远的习惯,而不是靠动力,就是最小有效剂量。

Your next habit that will get you further than motivation ever will is the minimum effective dose.

Speaker 0

最小有效剂量。

The minimum effective dose.

Speaker 0

我不完全确定,但我认为这个术语是由播客主持人兼作家蒂姆·费里斯提出的。

So I'm not a 100% sure, but I think that this term was coined by Tim Ferriss, who's a podcaster and an author.

Speaker 0

最小有效剂量的核心理念是:今天你能做的最少事情是什么,但依然能完成你该做的事。

And the whole idea behind the minimum effective dose is what is the bare minimum that you can do today, but still do what you need to do.

Speaker 0

所以蒂姆用MED来指代锻炼。

So Tim uses the MED in reference to working out.

Speaker 0

所以有时候你去健身房,会状态爆棚,感觉特别好。

So he's like, some days you go into the gym and you're gonna crush it and you're gonna feel great.

Speaker 0

其他时候,你出去跑完所有需要跑的里程就可以了。

Other days, you're gonna go out and you're gonna run all the miles you need to.

Speaker 0

还有一些日子,你就是提不起劲。

And then some days you just don't have it.

Speaker 0

但在那些你实在没状态、完全不想做该做的事的日子里,你能做的最少事情是什么,才能避免倒退?

But on the days that you just don't have it and you really don't feel like doing the thing you need to do, what is the minimum amount that you can do that will keep you from regressing?

Speaker 0

如果你想想身体的肌肉,想想力量训练,任何曾经练出肌肉的人都知道,你可能花了很多时间才练出肌肉,但失去这些力量却只需要很短的时间。

So if you think about muscles in your body, if you think about strength training, anyone who has ever built up muscles in their body knows that you can spend a ton of time building them up, but it actually takes very little time to lose the strength that you've built.

Speaker 0

这并不意味着你每天都要去健身房做完全相同的训练。

And it doesn't mean that every day you need to go to the gym and do the exact same workout.

Speaker 0

但目标是,如果我去健身房,今天不想做高强度训练,那么我最少需要做多少运动,才能确保我的肌肉保持力量?

But the goal then is if I go to the gym and I don't feel like a big workout today, what is the minimum amount of working out I need to get done to just make sure that my muscles stay strong?

Speaker 0

它们可能不会增长,但肯定也不会萎缩。

They might not be growing, but they're certainly not atrophying.

Speaker 0

这个概念可以应用到你生活中的任何目标,因为你总会有一些日子充满激情,能做所有事情,也会有一些日子只想什么都不做。

This concept can be applied to any goal in any area of your life because you are gonna have days where you are super excited and you can do all the things and you're gonna have other days where you wanna do nothing.

Speaker 0

但让我现在给你一个类比。

But let me just give you an analogy for this right now.

Speaker 0

说到食物,我的思维就会自然地转向这里,因为我在生活中最终弄明白的最重要的目标之一,就是饮食、营养和锻炼,这个目标为之后的一切奠定了基础。

Let's think about food is where my brain goes to honestly, because one of the biggest goals that I ever figured out in my life, and this goal sort of laid the groundwork for everything that came after it, was that I finally learned diet and nutrition and working out.

Speaker 0

从二十多岁中期到三十多岁中期,我的体重比现在重了五十二磅。

In my mid twenties through my mid thirties, I was fifty two pounds heavier than I am right now.

Speaker 0

多年来,我经常跟你们聊起那段经历,以及我是如何减掉那些体重并保持住的。

And I've talked to you guys a lot about that over the years and what it looked like to lose that weight and keep it off.

Speaker 0

但我在饮食方面最大的自我破坏行为,就是试图节食,极度限制卡路里摄入,严格禁止那些有营养的食物,因为我真的不明白它是如何运作的。

But my personal form of self sabotage when it came to nutrition was trying to do a diet and really restricting my calories, really restricting foods that were nourishing, really restricting things, because I just honestly did not understand how it worked.

Speaker 0

所以我总是跟着当时的流行饮食法走,而100%的情况下,这意味着我一直在挨饿。

And so I would just do whatever the fad diet was at the time, which 100% of the time meant that I was starving.

Speaker 0

我不是说那种身体真的在挨饿的饥饿。

And I don't mean like starving in the like, oh, my body was starving.

Speaker 0

我是说,我真的饿得不行。

I mean, literally I was so hungry.

Speaker 0

你有没有试过那样?

Have you ever done that?

Speaker 0

就是去尝试一些荒谬的饮食法,然后饿得要死。

Where you go do some ridiculous diet and you're just like dying for food.

Speaker 0

剧透一下:如果你饿得要死,特别饥饿,你是不可能坚持那种饮食的。

Spoiler alert, if you are dying for food, if you are super hungry, you're never sticking with that diet.

Speaker 0

如果你能坚持那种饮食,那你就是在发展饮食失调,这太糟糕了。

If you are sticking with that diet, you're developing disordered eating, which is awful.

Speaker 0

我确实非常努力,但我总是饿得不行。

And I definitely was trying so hard, but I would be so hungry.

Speaker 0

然后最终我肯定会放弃,然后暴饮暴食。

And then inevitably I would just give up and I would binge.

Speaker 0

我会走进厨房,把橱柜里所有东西都吃光。

I would go into my kitchen and I would eat everything in the pantry.

Speaker 0

然后我会感到羞愧,因为我的饮食计划彻底泡汤了。

And then I would feel shame because I just blew my diet.

Speaker 0

接着我会想,反正都已经这样了。

And then I'd be like, well, I'm already here.

Speaker 0

不如看看冰箱里还有什么能吃的。

Let's see what the fridge has to hold.

Speaker 0

这就陷入了一种荒谬的羞愧循环。

And it was just this ridiculous shame spiral.

Speaker 0

最后我反而比根本没尝试节食时状态更差。

I would end up so much worse off than if I hadn't tried to do a diet at all.

Speaker 0

如果这让你有共鸣,我想请你花一点时间好好想想这个问题。

If that resonates with you, I want you to just sit with this question for a second.

Speaker 0

如果你能回想起每一次尝试节食时,都曾到过那个时刻——心想:去他的,给我一包力士饼干,我要把整盒都吃光。

If you can think of every single time that you tried to do a diet and that you hit that moment where you're just like, screw this, give me the Ritz crackers, I'm gonna eat the whole box.

Speaker 0

如果你能想起每一次你经历那种时刻后又暴饮暴食,如果你也像我一样多次这样做过,想象一下,如果你每次暴食后都能重来一次,也就是你根本没去做这件事,那会意味着什么。

If you can think of every single time that you had that moment and then you binged, if you have done that, like I have done that so many times, Imagine what it would have meant for you to get back every single time you binged, meaning you just didn't do it.

Speaker 0

你根本就没做。

You just didn't do it.

Speaker 0

你没有暴食。

You didn't binge.

Speaker 0

事实上,你并没有真的坚持节食,但你就是没有经历那个暴食的时刻。

In fact, you didn't actually stay on the diet, but you just didn't have that moment of binging.

Speaker 0

你根本就没去把所有东西都吃光。

You just didn't go eat everything.

Speaker 0

你根本就没感到羞愧。

You just you didn't feel the shame.

Speaker 0

你没有陷入恶性循环。

You didn't spiral out.

Speaker 0

你没有做那一整套事情。

You didn't do all of that.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

就是,根本没做那事。

Like, just didn't do that.

Speaker 0

我知道这听起来太简单了。

I know this sounds so simple.

Speaker 0

但如果我能收回每一次我这样做的时候,我想那可能是三十磅的羞耻感。

But if I could get back every single time I had done that, I think that was, I don't know, thirty pounds of shame.

Speaker 0

因为那种紊乱的饮食、那种生活方式,以及不断重复的恶性循环,让我离自己想要的状态越来越远。

Because it was that disordered eating and that way of living and that spiral that started over and over again, that was pushing me further and further from where I wanted to be.

Speaker 0

那么,如果我只是用食物作为比喻呢?因为我觉得很多人都有过试图减肥的经历。

So what if, like, I'm just using food as an analogy because I think a lot of us have experienced moments in our life where we were trying to lose weight.

Speaker 0

我觉得这个概念很多人都能产生共鸣,但你其实可以把它应用到生活的任何方面。

So I feel like this is something where many of you can identify with this concept, but you can truly use this for anything in your life.

Speaker 0

如果你根本没暴食,如果能收回那些时间,那就是最小有效剂量。

If you just didn't binge, if you could just get that time back, that's what the minimum effective dose is.

Speaker 0

这就是最起码的要求。

That's what the bare minimum is.

Speaker 0

如果从节食的角度来看,对我来说,这会是这样:好吧,你饿了。

If I think of this in terms of dieting, what that would have looked like for me would have been, okay, you're hungry.

Speaker 0

如果你只是吃个三明治呢?

What if you just have a sandwich?

Speaker 0

如果你只是吃个三明治呢?

What if you just have a sandwich?

Speaker 0

如果你只是吃点听起来很美味、让人感到滋养、完全符合你此刻身体需求的东西,并且允许自己好好享受呢?

What if you just have something that sounds really good, that feels nourishing, that feels like exactly what your body wants in this moment, And you just allow yourself to enjoy that.

Speaker 0

今天早上我和凯兹去喝了咖啡,那天是星期五。

I went to coffee this morning with Kez and it's a Friday.

Speaker 0

感觉特别棒。

It was like so nice.

Speaker 0

我们俩去了这家很棒的本地咖啡店,那里有美味的糕点。

The two of us went in this great little local coffee shop that has delicious pastries.

Speaker 0

我点了一杯燕麦奶浓缩咖啡和一个南瓜松饼。

And I had an oat milk cortado and a pumpkin muffin.

Speaker 0

味道非常好。

And it was delicious.

Speaker 0

南瓜松饼通常不在我的营养计划内,但今天我去了这家很棒的面包店。

Now a pumpkin muffin isn't typically on my nutritional plan, but I was in this amazing bakery today.

Speaker 0

我和丈夫约了咖啡,当时我就想吃南瓜松饼,于是就吃了,毫无愧疚,毫无犹豫。

And I was on this little coffee date with my husband and I wanted a pumpkin muffin and I had it with zero shame, zero question.

Speaker 0

老实说,直到现在你和我聊起这件事,我都没再想过它。

I honestly didn't even think about it again until you and I were talking about it right now.

Speaker 0

在我这些年尝试节食的过程中,最有效的最低限度就是:吃我想吃的东西,以让身体感到舒适、让我感到滋养的方式,给我自己真正需要的东西,而不是走向极端。

The minimum effective dose in all those years of me trying to diet would have been to just eat what I wanted in a way that felt good to my body, in a way that was nourishing to me and to give myself what I needed instead of going to the extreme.

Speaker 0

所以,当你思考自己的目标和需要建立的习惯时,今天你能做的最小行动是什么,才能让你继续留在计划中?

So when it comes to you and your goals and the habits that you need to establish, what is the minimum that you could do today that keeps you in the plan?

Speaker 0

如果你正在节食,对不起,我这么严厉地批评节食。

If you are on a diet I'm sorry I'm going so hard on diets.

Speaker 0

我觉得这对大多数人来说都很容易理解。

I just think it's such an easy one for most of us to grasp.

Speaker 0

如果你因为真的饿了而想要放弃节食,首先,你的营养计划可能有问题。

If you're about to give up the diet because you really are hungry, first of all, you're on the wrong nutrition plan.

Speaker 0

如果你感到饥饿,这种饮食方式永远不会持久。

If you're hungry, it's never gonna last.

Speaker 0

我做过一整集讲这个,如果你想听的话。

And you're I did a whole episode about this if you wanna hear it.

Speaker 0

是第861集。

It's episode eight, six, one.

Speaker 0

如果你往回翻,是我更年期减重的历程。

If you scroll back, it's my perimenopausal weight loss journey.

Speaker 0

但剧透一下,你绝不应该感到饥饿。

But the spoiler alert is you should never be hungry.

Speaker 0

永远、永远、永远都不该感到饥饿。

Ever, ever, ever, you should never be hungry.

Speaker 0

有一种叫做‘饱腹感饮食’的方法。

There is this thing called volume eating.

Speaker 0

在热量赤字状态下,这意味着你要找到一些你真正喜欢的美味食物,可以尽情吃,比如蔬菜和其他各种健康食物。

In a calorie deficit, it means that you learn delicious foods that you really love, that you can have as much of them as you want, things like vegetables and just all sorts of great things.

Speaker 0

你找到这些食物,这样你吃的是营养丰富的食物,同时又处于热量赤字状态,从而减重。

You find those things so that you're eating really nourishing food, but you're in a calorie deficit and you're losing weight.

Speaker 0

如果你想听更多,可以去听第八百六十一集。

If you wanna go listen to it, episode eight, six, one.

Speaker 0

但我在这里想说的是,为了不偏离计划,你需要做的最小限度的事情是什么?

But my point in this is what does it look like to do the minimum thing that you need so that you do not go off plan?

Speaker 0

你制定了计划。

You made the plan.

Speaker 0

你必须执行计划。

You gotta work the plan.

Speaker 0

而执行计划意味着你要坚持下去。

And working the plan means that you stay in.

Speaker 0

所以,如果你今天想去健身房,打算大干一场,做一小时的力量训练,你能只做十五分钟吗?

So if today you wanted to go to the gym and you were gonna go crush it, you were gonna do an hour of strength training, Can you go do fifteen minutes?

Speaker 0

你本来打算去跑步。

You were gonna go on a run.

Speaker 0

你能去散个步吗?

Can you go on a walk?

Speaker 0

你本来打算写你书的下一章。

You were gonna write the next chapter of your book.

Speaker 0

你能写一页吗?

Can you write a page?

Speaker 0

你本来打算清空整个收件箱,回复每一个人。

You were going to clear out your entire inbox and respond to everybody.

Speaker 0

你能回复一封邮件吗?

Can you respond to one email?

Speaker 0

宝贝,你今天不需要把每件事都做完。

Girl, you do not need to do every single thing today.

Speaker 0

你不需要做每一件事。

You do not need to do every single thing.

Speaker 0

事实上,如果你是女孩,如果你有月经,对吧?

In fact, if you are a girl, if you were a bleeder, right?

Speaker 0

如果你有月经周期,你的周期中会有一些周让你充满动力、灵感十足,准备好征服世界。

If you are someone who has a menstrual cycle, there are going to be weeks in your cycle where you are gonna feel motivated and inspired and ready to crush the world.

Speaker 0

但也有一些周,这是你身体的自然节奏,你不会觉得非得跑得飞快。

And there are going to be other weeks, this is the natural rhythm of your body, where you're not gonna feel like running a thousand miles an hour.

Speaker 0

你可能会觉得需要更深地扎根。

You're gonna feel like digging your roots a little deeper.

Speaker 0

你会感觉更加安定。

You're gonna feel more settled.

Speaker 0

你会感觉更加踏实。

You're gonna feel more grounded.

Speaker 0

你不会感受到那种外在的驱动力。

You're not gonna feel that external drive.

Speaker 0

你会感受到一些内在的运作。

You're gonna feel some internal work going on.

Speaker 0

这完全正常。

And that is all as it should be.

Speaker 0

富足的心态明白,那种能量、那种动力、那种让你充满激情并推动你行动的感觉,一定会再次回来。

The abundant mindset understands that that energy, that drive, that that feeling you love so much that gets you going and gets you fired up and gets you doing the work, that will come back.

Speaker 0

但如果你任由自己完全偏离计划,任由自己彻底放弃你曾承诺要做的事,你重新回到正轨的机会就会大大降低。

But if you allow yourself to fall completely off plan, if you allow yourself to just completely give up on what you said you would do, your chances of coming back to the work quickly diminish by a lot.

Speaker 0

你可以这样想。

Think of it like this.

Speaker 0

你有没有为自己生活中的某件事制定过计划?

Have you ever made a plan for something that you're gonna do in life?

Speaker 0

你希望更接近这个目标。

You wanna get closer to this goal.

Speaker 0

你正在改善自己的健康、生活、财务,或者别的什么。

You're working on your health or your life or your money or whatever.

Speaker 0

好的。

Alright.

Speaker 0

让我们继续用健康这个比喻,因为我觉得这个例子会对你们很有共鸣。

Let's continue with this health analogy because I think this this will speak to you guys.

Speaker 0

你在营养计划上做得非常好。

You're doing so well on your nutrition plan.

Speaker 0

你每天都坚持运动。

You've been moving every day.

Speaker 0

你正在完成自己的90天挑战。

You're doing your own ninety day challenge.

Speaker 0

你的‘五个 thriving’计划也进行得不错。

You got your five to thrive going.

Speaker 0

你正在做所有你知道应该做的事情。

You're doing all the stuff you know you need to be doing.

Speaker 0

然后,是你女儿的生日。

And then it's your daughter's birthday.

Speaker 0

今天是你女儿的生日,你从最喜欢的面包店买了蛋糕。

It's your daughter's birthday and you got the cake from your favorite bakery.

Speaker 0

那层奶油糖霜,那层覆盆子夹心,真是太棒了。

That buttercream frosting, that raspberry center layer, it's so good.

Speaker 0

太好吃了。

It's so delicious.

Speaker 0

而你一直在克制自己。

And you've been resisting.

Speaker 0

你一直在想,哦,我打算,你知道,我甚至不想尝一口,因为如果我尝了一口,就会打乱我的计划。

You've been, oh, I'm gonna, you know, I don't want to even have a bite because if I have a bite, it's gonna throw me off.

Speaker 0

我一直做得非常好。

I've been doing so well.

Speaker 0

然后你操办了整个派对,应付了你那难缠的岳母,还处理了22个八岁以下孩子带来的压力。

And you do the whole party and you deal with your crazy mother-in-law and you deal with the stress of 22 kids under the age of eight.

Speaker 0

现场很吵闹,有人打碎了你最喜欢的花瓶,还有个小孩用记号笔在你墙上乱画,这真是压力山大的一天。

And it's loud and someone breaks your favorite vase and, a little kid did some Sharpie on your wall and it just, it was a whole stressful day.

Speaker 0

你做得太棒了。

You did so well.

Speaker 0

你吃了那些胡萝卜条。

You ate those carrot sticks.

Speaker 0

你坚持了你的计划。

You followed your plan.

Speaker 0

你完全做到了该做的事。

You did exactly what you need to do.

Speaker 0

然后你到了晚上。

And then you got to the evening.

Speaker 0

一切都收拾干净并收好了。

Everything 's cleaned up and put away.

Speaker 0

你是今年的最佳妈妈。

You are mom of the year.

Speaker 0

你为乔莉做得太出色了。

You crushed it for Chloe.

Speaker 0

你做得真的很棒。

You did a real good job.

Speaker 0

而且那个蛋糕还摆在台子上。

And that cake's still sitting there on the counter.

Speaker 0

你累坏了,因为你的意志力已经耗尽了。

And you're exhausted because your willpower is done.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

你已经做了所有你能做的事,蛋糕还在那儿。

Like you did everything that you could do and the cake's there.

Speaker 0

然后你就想:管他呢。

And you're like, screw it.

Speaker 0

姑娘,你连个盘子都得不到,是吧?

And girl, you don't even get a plate, do you?

Speaker 0

我们连个盘子都得不到。

We don't get a plate.

Speaker 0

不可能。

No way.

Speaker 0

我们只拿到一把叉子。

We just get a fork.

Speaker 0

就我们和一把叉子。

It's just us and a fork.

Speaker 0

然后我们就开始在蛋糕上做那种事,像画出一层层的叉子痕迹。

And then we just start doing that thing in the cake where we start making like a a layer, like just a row of of fork lines.

Speaker 0

然后那条线就不平了。

And then that that line's like uneven.

Speaker 0

哦,我来把它弄平一点。

Oh, I'm just gonna even out.

Speaker 0

然后突然间你就已经吃掉了一半的蛋糕。

And then all of a sudden you've like eaten half the cake.

Speaker 0

你懂我的意思吗?

You know what I mean?

Speaker 0

现在你对吃这块蛋糕有了各种各样的感受。

And now you have all of these feelings about eating that cake.

Speaker 0

那我们该怎么办?

So what do we do?

Speaker 0

算了,管他的。

Well, screw it.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

哎,好了,我吃完了。

Like, oh, well, I'm done.

Speaker 0

不仅那天晚上你吃完了,第二天早上醒来,你还会想:看吧,和以前每次一样,我就知道我控制不住。

And not only are you done that night, but you wake up the next day and you're like, see, just like every other time, I knew I didn't have it.

Speaker 0

你心里的那个声音一直在说:没错,我早知道会这样。

That voice in the back of your mind is telling you all, yep, I knew it.

Speaker 0

我就知道你控制不住。

I knew you didn't have it.

Speaker 0

我知道你不是那样的人。

I knew you weren't that person.

Speaker 0

我知道你做不到。

I knew you couldn't do it.

Speaker 0

你脑子里想了很多,但你就是放弃了。

All that's going on in your head and you just You give up.

Speaker 0

你第二天就放弃了,这一天变成了一个星期,这一周又变成了两个星期,然后你才会重新开始,对吧?

You give up for the next day and that day turns into a week and that week turns into two and you'll get back on it, right?

Speaker 0

我们知道我们会的。

We know we will.

Speaker 0

我们会再试一次。

We'll try again.

Speaker 0

我们会再次出现。

We'll show up again.

Speaker 0

但你要花大约五周时间才能鼓起勇气再试一次。

But it takes you about five weeks to find the gumption to go again.

展开剩余字幕(还有 189 条)
Speaker 0

我最喜欢的一个类比是:想象一下你的轮胎爆了。

The analogy that I love for this is like, imagine that you got a flat tire.

Speaker 0

你正开着车,突然轮胎爆了,于是你靠边停下,确认一下:没错,轮胎确实爆了。

You're driving your car and you get a flat tire and you pull over and you just wanna confirm you go, yep, I got a flat tire.

Speaker 0

然后你走到后备箱,拿出一把刀,把另外三个轮胎都戳破了。

And you go over to the trunk and you grab a knife and you stab the other three tires.

Speaker 0

你为什么要这么做?

Why would you do that?

Speaker 0

然而,每次我们遇到岔路口、遇到坎坷、碰到障碍、被甩出轨道时,我们却把孩子和洗澡水一起倒掉了。

And yet every single time we hit a fork in the road, we hit a bump, we had a speed bump, we get thrown off, we And we just throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Speaker 0

我们就是干脆放弃了。

We just we just give it up.

Speaker 0

我们就是不再尝试了。

We just stop trying.

Speaker 0

是的,动力最终会重新回来的。

And yeah, the motivation will come back around.

Speaker 0

但如果我們不那麼執著於必須完美呢?

But what if what if we did not hold so tightly to it being perfect?

Speaker 0

如果我們只是想:管他的,先出現再說?

What if we're like, we're just gonna freaking show up?

Speaker 0

當然了。

Hell yeah.

Speaker 0

我吃掉了一半的蛋糕。

I ate half the cake.

Speaker 0

味道很棒。

It was delicious.

Speaker 0

明天我醒來後,會不會只做最少的有效行動,來讓自己繼續留在這場遊戲中?

And I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and I'm going to do the minimum effective dose to get myself to stay in this game?

Speaker 0

今天你最少要做多少,才能繼續留在這場遊戲裡?

What is the minimum amount that you can do today to stay in the game?

Speaker 0

各位,請聽我說。

Guys, please hear me.

Speaker 0

这跟动力无关。

This is not about motivation.

Speaker 0

这关乎惯性。

This is about momentum.

Speaker 0

动力会改变你的一天。

Motivation will change your day.

Speaker 0

惯性会改变你的一生。

Momentum will change your life.

Speaker 0

你必须坚持下去。

You gotta stay in it.

Speaker 0

你必须坚持下去。

You have got to stay in it.

Speaker 0

让我们回顾一下到目前为止的这两个习惯。

So let's review these two habits so far.

Speaker 0

你首先要做的,就是一次性做出决定。

The first thing that you're gonna do is decide once.

Speaker 0

为这周制定一个计划。

Make a plan for this week.

Speaker 0

不要反悔。

Don't go back on it.

Speaker 0

如果计划行不通,就为下周调整它,但要一次性做出决定,并信守你对自己的承诺。

If it doesn't work, adjust it for next week, but decide one time and keep the promise you made to yourself.

Speaker 0

如果感觉压力太大,如果你计划了17件你想做的事情,你觉得你每天都能完成这17件事的可能性有多大?

And if it feels overwhelming, if you make a plan for 17 things that you wanna do, what do you think your likelihood of knocking out those 17 things every single day for the next week is?

Speaker 0

你说得对。

You're right.

Speaker 0

可能性 probably 不高。

Probably not very good.

Speaker 0

所以,如果你需要从一个能让你感觉更好的习惯开始。

So if you need to start with one habit that you can add that's gonna make you feel better.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

你能决定一次并真正坚持下来的习惯是什么?

What's one habit you can decide one time and actually do?

Speaker 0

第二个习惯是,你要做最小有效剂量。

The second habit is you're going to do the minimum effective dose.

Speaker 0

大多数时候,姑娘们,大多数时候,我希望你们醒来后能征服整个世界。

On most days, girls, on most days, I want you to wake up, crush the whole world.

Speaker 0

把所有事情都做完。

Do all the things.

Speaker 0

对所有人展现你所有的样子。

Be all the things to all the people.

Speaker 0

但在那些你只想把整个世界烧毁的随机日子里,当你经历潮热,更年期如烈焰般袭来,你恨不得烧掉一切,杀死你的丈夫,把他埋在后院,让没人能找到他的遗体。

But on those random days where you wanna burn the whole world down, where you are having hot flashes and the perimenopause is coming in in a blaze of glory and you're ready to burn down the world and murder your husband, bury him in the backyard where no one will ever find the remains.

Speaker 0

就像迪克西女子合唱团的歌一样。

Like like a Dixie chick song.

Speaker 0

明白吗?

Okay?

Speaker 0

当你遇到这样的日子时,你的第二个习惯是:现在我能做最少的事情,来继续留在游戏中?

When you're having those days, your second habit is what is the minimum amount that I can do right now to just stay in the game?

Speaker 0

如果你认同这种保持动力和持续参与的理念,我得告诉你两个我们正在做的、令人惊叹的事情,我超级喜欢这些社群,我希望你知道它们的存在。

If you are into this idea of momentum and staying in the game, I gotta tell you two quick things that we have going on that are incredible, and I am obsessed with these communities, and I want you to know about them.

Speaker 0

第一个是高级播客订阅服务。

The first is the premium podcast subscription.

Speaker 0

如果你喜欢这个节目,每月10美元,你就再也不用听广告了。

If you love this show, for $10 a month, you never have to listen to an ad again.

Speaker 0

很性感。

Sexy.

Speaker 0

我的意思是,我完全支持。

I mean, I'm here for it.

Speaker 0

不仅如此,你还能获得一份我专门发布给高级播客社群的深度解析节目。

Not only that, but you get a deep dive episode that I release exclusively to the premium podcast community.

Speaker 0

每月一次,提供视频和音频,并附带一份练习表。

Once a month, video and audio comes with a worksheet.

Speaker 0

它还附带一个社区页面,大家在那里互动,分享自己加入的原因以及正在追求的目标,太棒了。

It comes with a community page where everyone's interacting and saying why they're there and the goals they're working on, it's so rad.

Speaker 0

第二件非常棒的事,虽然不是每个人都适合,但对你这样准备迎接更高层次的人来说,是教练社区。

The second thing that is so rad, not for everybody, but for those of you who are ready for the next level, the coaching community.

Speaker 0

目前这个社区几乎完全由拥有自己事业的人组成。

This is almost entirely right now made up of people who have their own businesses.

Speaker 0

比如房地产经纪人、做副业的人,以及正在扩大事业规模的人。

So think real estate agents, people who are working on the side hustle, people who are growing something big.

Speaker 0

这并不是一个商业社区。

It's not a business community.

Speaker 0

但它吸引了很多创业者。

It just has attracted a lot of entrepreneurs.

Speaker 0

我认为这是因为创业者明白,当他们提升自己时,他们的事业也会随之成长和繁荣。

And I think that's because entrepreneurs understand that when they work on themselves, their businesses grow and flourish.

Speaker 0

但教练社区的内容是每月一次,与我进行两小时的实时教练指导,并附带一份工作表。

But the coaching community looks like two hours of live coaching with me once a month has a workbook.

Speaker 0

它拥有一个非常活跃的社群。

It has a really robust community.

Speaker 0

在这两个空间里,你都能优先获得我们的线下活动资格。

In both of these spaces, you get first access to our live events.

Speaker 0

我现在就告诉你,我们很久以来的第一次Rise活动将是一场为期一天的活动。

I will tell you right now that our first Rise event in a very long time, it's gonna be a one day event.

Speaker 0

它将在今年春天举行。

It is happening this spring.

Speaker 0

高级播客和教练社群的成员将优先购买这些门票。

And the people in premium podcast and coaching community get first access to those tickets.

Speaker 0

这是一场规模较小、更私密的活动。

And it is a small, more intimate event.

Speaker 0

所以我预计门票会很快售罄。

So I anticipate that it will sell out.

Speaker 0

但无论如何,如果你在这里是为了保持动力,想加入一个有责任感、正在努力行动的群体,如果你想与那些身处同样领域的人为伍,详情请查看节目说明。

But in any event, if you are here for the momentum and you want to be in a group that is accountable, that is doing the work, if you wanna surround yourself with people who are in that space, check those details out in the show notes.

Speaker 0

好的。

Alright.

Speaker 0

让我们来聚焦于第三个习惯,它比任何动机都更强大。

Let's come in for the landing on this third habit that is more powerful than motivation ever will be.

Speaker 0

那就是别再让你的感受决定你的行为。

And that is stop letting the way you feel decide what you do.

Speaker 0

你的感受不是事实。

Your feelings are not facts.

Speaker 0

你的感受就是你的感受。

Your feelings are your feelings.

Speaker 0

它们是有效的,因为你本身有价值,我们需要与自己的感受保持联系,也需要去理解它们。

And they are valid because you are valid, and we need to be in touch with our feelings, and we need to understand.

Speaker 0

但亲爱的,你的感受每次都会让你放弃成长。

But baby girl, your feelings will talk you out of growth every single time.

Speaker 0

你的感受只想让你感到舒适。

Your feelings want you to be comfortable.

Speaker 0

你的感受希望你留在原地,因为这才是你熟悉的环境。

Your feelings want you to stay right here because this is what you know.

Speaker 0

你不能让感受来评判你的行为。

You cannot let your feelings be the judge of your actions.

Speaker 0

这就是为什么我一开始就说,你得有个计划,并且要严格执行你制定的计划。

That's why I started by saying, you gotta have a plan, you gotta work the plan that you've got.

Speaker 0

你不能陷入这种想法,比如:‘今天我没心情做。’

And you cannot get wrapped up in this idea that like, well, today I don't feel like it.

Speaker 0

或者你可以这样想,但明年你还是会处于完全相同的位置。

Or you can, but you're gonna be in this exact same position again next year.

Speaker 0

顺便说一句,你其实不必改变。

And by the way, like you don't have to change.

Speaker 0

你不必改变。

You don't have to change.

Speaker 0

你不必做任何不同于你现在所做的事情。

You don't have to do anything other than what you're doing.

Speaker 0

你此刻就已足够有价值、足够完整。

You are worthy and you are enough right here today as you are.

Speaker 0

人生有不同阶段,有时我们有能力适应和改变,有时我们则处于生存模式。

And there are seasons where we have the ability to adapt and change, and there are seasons where we are in survival mode.

Speaker 0

如果你正处于生存模式,如果这个阶段你需要更深地扎根,需要疗愈,没有精力去推动自己,那么这些话并不适合你。

And if you are in survival mode, if this is a season where your roots need to be more firmly planted in the ground, where you're healing, where you don't have the capacity to push, this isn't for you.

Speaker 0

这段对话并不适合你。

This conversation is not for you.

Speaker 0

但如果你正在听这段话,或者你依然留在我这里,是因为你相信自己被召唤去让今年的生活变得更好,相信自己想要一种不同的生活方式,想成为不同的人,想以不同的方式出现,想要更大的影响力、更多的传承、更多的乐趣、更多的朋友、更多的任何东西。

But if you are listening to this or if you are still here with me because you believe that you are called to make your life better this year, if you believe that you want a different lifestyle, that you wanna be a different person, that you wanna show up in a different way, that you want more impact, that you want more legacy, you want more fun, you want more friends, you want more whatever.

Speaker 0

如果你想要一些不同的东西,你就必须做些不同的事。

If you want something different, you gotta do something different.

Speaker 0

你不能重复去年、前年以及更早之前的做法,却期待2026年会变得更好。

You cannot do what you did last year and the year before and the year before that and expect 2026 to somehow be better.

Speaker 0

事情不是这样运作的。

That is not how it works.

Speaker 0

如果你想要改变,你就必须做出改变。

If you want a change, you're gonna have to change.

Speaker 0

这意味着你不能听从自己是否‘感觉想做’这件事。

And that means that you cannot listen to whether or not you quote feel like it today.

Speaker 0

我喜欢制定计划。

I like to make the plan.

Speaker 0

然后我就会老实说,当我的大脑说‘不’的时候,我反而会想:闭嘴。

And then I just honestly, I'm When my brain's like, no, but actually instead let's do I'm like, shut it.

Speaker 0

我会直接关闭那个声音,然后去做我对自己承诺要做的事。

I literally shut it down and I just do the thing I told myself I would do.

Speaker 0

然后过一会儿我会想:好吧,你确实不想做,但你看,一切都没事。

And then later I'm like, okay, yeah, you didn't feel like it, but look, we're fine.

Speaker 0

我有时候会拖延。

I sometimes will put it off.

Speaker 0

我会想:你知道吗?

I'll be like, you know what?

Speaker 0

你以后可以好好地沉浸在这种情绪里。

You can have a good wallow about this later.

Speaker 0

几个小时后,你可以独自好好地难过一场,抱怨这件事有多难、你有多不想做。

You can have a good sad session with yourself in a few hours about how hard that was and how you didn't wanna do it.

Speaker 0

我喜欢给自己一个完整的戏剧性崩溃作为奖励,用来诱惑自己。

And I like, I will give myself a full dramatic breakdown about how hard the thing was as a carrot that I dangle.

Speaker 0

我知道这很荒谬。

I know this is ridiculous.

Speaker 0

但最疯狂的是,一旦你做完这件事,你就再也不需要它了。

But what's so crazy is that you never need that after you do the thing.

Speaker 0

我是说,对。

I'm like, yeah.

Speaker 0

不。

No.

Speaker 0

我知道。

I know.

Speaker 0

我知道。

I know.

Speaker 0

是的。

Yeah.

Speaker 0

好的。

Okay.

Speaker 0

几个小时后,我们会好好哭一场,抱怨完成这一章有多难。

In a few hours, we'll just we'll have a good cry about how hard it was to finish this chapter.

Speaker 0

我会逼自己行动起来,因为我正在回避内心的感受,但又承诺自己——我想这可能是更年轻版本的我,或是另一个版本的我。

And I will get myself to move because I'm sort of putting off the emotion that I'm feeling, but promising myself, which is I think probably a younger version of myself or a different version.

Speaker 0

我心想,是的,我完全明白。

I'm like, yeah, oh, I totally get it.

Speaker 0

我知道这很难。

I know this is hard.

Speaker 0

我们稍后一起深入探讨这个问题。

We will dig into that later together.

Speaker 0

但事实是,当我坚持完成事情后,我从来不需要沉溺于情绪中。

But the truth is when I get to the other side of the thing I push through, I never need the wallow.

Speaker 0

我从来不需要那种戏剧性的崩溃。

I never need the dramatic breakdown.

Speaker 0

因为当你坚持到底时,你会感到无比畅快和自豪。

Because when you push through, you feel so freaking good and so proud of yourself.

Speaker 0

你会觉得,哇,太棒了。

You're like, oh, amazing.

Speaker 0

你越是坚持度过这些时刻,每次应对起来就会变得越容易。

And the more you push through those moments, the easier it becomes to push through those moments every single time.

Speaker 0

所以我希望你能养成这样一个习惯:在你还没准备好之前就采取行动。

So what I need for you to adopt as a habit is taking action before you feel like it.

Speaker 0

在你还没感到自信之前就采取行动。

Take action before you feel confident.

Speaker 0

在你还没完全准备好之前就采取行动。

Take action before you're ready.

Speaker 0

在你有灵感之前就采取行动。

Take action before you're inspired.

Speaker 0

自信是一种结果。

Confidence is a result.

Speaker 0

自信是一种结果。

Confidence is a result.

Speaker 0

它不是你与生俱来的东西。

It is not something that you come into this world with.

Speaker 0

我认为自信是通过能力培养出来的。

I think confidence is born through competence.

Speaker 0

我觉得你一开始会做得不好,但随着时间推移会越来越好,越来越好。

I think you do something badly at first, little bit better over time, better and better.

Speaker 0

你做了太多次,以至于对这件事完全自信,因为你再也不需要质疑它了。

You do it so much that you're totally confident in that thing because you don't need to question it anymore.

Speaker 0

没人能跑来跟我说:‘你不会开小型货车。’

Like no one could come up to me and be like, you don't know how to drive a minivan.

Speaker 0

我会说,姐妹,我可是把那辆丰田塞那翻了个底朝天。

I'm like, girl, I rolled that Toyota Sienna.

Speaker 0

后来那辆克莱斯勒又在德克萨斯大半地区和加州部分地区把它们都翻了个遍。

And then later the Chrysler rolled them all around half of Texas and parts of California.

Speaker 0

我这么干了十多年了。

I did that for well over a decade.

Speaker 0

我甚至可以用膝盖开迷你货车。

I can drive a minivan with my knees.

Speaker 0

如果需要,我甚至可以用脚趾头开迷你货车。

I can drive a minivan with my toes if I need to.

Speaker 0

如果有人跟我说我不懂怎么开迷你货车,我会觉得他疯了。

If someone told me I didn't know how to drive a minivan, I'd be like, you're insane.

Speaker 0

我干过太多次了。

I have done it so often.

Speaker 0

现在这个比喻有点傻,因为你会想:我才不想在开迷你货车这件事上变得自信呢。

Now that's a silly analogy because you're like, well, I don't want to be confident in minivan life.

Speaker 0

我想对自己经营公司有信心。

I wanna be confident in running a company.

Speaker 0

我想对自己做主题演讲有信心。

I wanna be confident in giving a keynote speech.

Speaker 0

在这些领域建立自信的过程,和你学开车、用电脑、操作收银机、和你喜欢的男生搭话是一样的。

It is the same process to be confident in those arenas as it was for you to learn to drive a car, use a computer, work the cash register, talk to a guy you thought was cute.

Speaker 0

所有这些一开始都很磕绊,但会越来越好,越来越好,直到你不再需要刻意去想它。

All of it starts bumpy and then gets better and better and better until you don't have to think about it anymore.

Speaker 0

但自信是行动的结果,因为你的行动创造了证据,而证据催生了信念。

But confidence is the result of your action because your action creates evidence and evidence creates belief.

Speaker 0

这种习惯的例子就是,即使害怕也要把邮件发出去。

Examples of this habit is send the email even though you're scared.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

无论如何也要去谈那场对话。

Have the conversation anyway.

Speaker 0

即使你觉得视频很烂,也要发布出去——你已经分析了三个星期,现在需要做的就是把它从草稿文件夹里拿出来,放到世界上。

Publish the content when you think that the video is crap, but you've been analyzing it for three weeks and you need to just take the thing out of your draft folder and put it out into the world.

Speaker 0

即使不确定,也要去参加会议。

Go to the meeting even if you're unsure.

Speaker 0

你的感受应该跟随你的行为。

Your feelings should follow your behavior.

Speaker 0

绝不应该反过来。

It should never be the other way around.

Speaker 0

如果你不确定这对你来说会是什么样子,现在就可以养成一个习惯:不断问自己,自信的我会在这个情境下怎么做?

If you're not sure what that would look like for you, a habit that you can adopt right now is just start saying, what would the confident version of me do in this situation?

Speaker 0

或者如果你觉得这听起来不真实,因为你心里想:‘我太不自信了。’

Or if that feels unreal because you're like, oh, I'm so insecure.

Speaker 0

比如,我根本不知道该怎么做。

Like, I don't even know.

Speaker 0

那就说:好吧。

Be like, okay.

Speaker 0

想象电影里的一个角色。

Think of a character in a movie.

Speaker 0

比如想一个你钦佩的演员,或者你最爱乐队的主唱。

Like think of an actor you admire or think of the lead singer of your favorite band.

Speaker 0

那我就选史蒂薇·妮克丝吧。

So like, I'm gonna go with Stevie Nicks.

Speaker 0

如果史蒂薇·妮克丝走进这个房间,她会怎么做?

What would Stevie Nicks do if she walked in this room?

Speaker 0

我告诉你,史蒂薇根本不在乎。

I'll tell you what, Stevie does not give a crap.

Speaker 0

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 0

她会大步走进去。

She's gonna walk in there.

Speaker 0

她清楚自己是谁。

She knows who she is.

Speaker 0

她完全自信,因为她花了不知多少年的时间成为一位偶像。

She is completely confident because she spent, I don't know how many decades being an icon.

Speaker 0

她已经做过无数次了。

She's done it so many times.

Speaker 0

她不需要任何人来认可她、告诉她该成为谁或该如何表现。

She doesn't need anyone to validate her or tell her who to be or how to show up.

Speaker 0

如果我此刻需要模仿某个人,即使我并不认识她,我也可以想象她会如何走进一个房间,你也可以对你钦佩的某个人做同样的事。

If I needed to embody someone in this moment, even though I don't know her personally, I could imagine how she might go into a room and you can do the same thing with someone you admire.

Speaker 0

一个自信的人在这种情况下会如何行动?然后就假装自己是那样。

How would a confident person act in this situation and then just pretend to be that?

Speaker 0

我要告诉你们的是,所有这些小习惯都是如此。

So here's the thing I will tell you about all of these little habits.

Speaker 0

这些习惯都不酷炫。

None of them are sexy.

Speaker 0

这些习惯都不酷炫,但它们都会累积生效。

None of them are sexy, but all of them compound.

Speaker 0

这些习惯共同作用,创造出大于各部分之和的效果。

They all come together to make something that is greater than the sum of their parts.

Speaker 0

你可以在今年开始时充满动力,但我告诉你,这种动力会消退。

You can be motivated as you start this year, but I am telling you the motivation will fade.

Speaker 0

它一定会消退,如果你想要实现持久的改变,你就需要比现在拥有的更多东西。

It will absolutely fade and you need something more than what you currently have if you are going to make change that lasts.

Speaker 0

你不想仅仅在接下来的一周里保持动力。

You don't wanna just be motivated for the next week.

Speaker 0

你希望在未来一年及更长时间里保持势头。

You want to have momentum for the next year and beyond.

Speaker 0

而这始于这些枯燥的小习惯,没人想做,除了那些拥有你想要的结果的人。

And that starts with these small boring habits that nobody wants to do except the people who have the results that you wanna have.

Speaker 0

那些拥有你想要的结果的人,他们已经在做这些事了。

The people who have the results you wanna have, they're already doing these things.

Speaker 0

你在这里四处寻找更多的点子。

You you're out here and you're looking for more ideas.

Speaker 0

你在寻找更多资源,我需要这本书,我需要去上热普拉提课,我需要去...你知道该做什么。

You're looking for more resources and I need the book and I need to do the hot Pilates class and I need to go to You know what to do.

Speaker 0

你知道该做什么。

You know what to do.

Speaker 0

你已经拥有了所有你需要的信息。

You already have all of the information that you need.

Speaker 0

你只需要开始行动,并且需要持之以恒地坚持下去。

You just need to start doing it and you need to do it consistently.

Speaker 0

如果你需要一个社群来支持你,我已经向你介绍了我们两个很棒的选择。

If you need a community for that, I've already told you about our two incredible options.

Speaker 0

至少,请继续和我们保持联系。

At the very least, keep hanging out with us.

Speaker 0

我们每周都会发布两期节目。

We got two episodes every single week.

Speaker 0

你可以回到这里,从我这里获取一些想法和信息,希望你能从今天开始将这些应用到生活中,从而开始成为你梦想中的女性。

You can come back here, get some ideas from me, get some info, and hopefully take these and utilize them in your life starting today so that you can start becoming the woman of your dreams.

Speaker 0

很高兴你们来到这个世界,和我们一起做这项工作。

So happy that you guys are here in this world with us doing this work.

Speaker 0

我们很快就会回来,带来更多的对话。

We will be back soon with more conversation.

Speaker 0

在此期间,一如既往,我爱你们,我支持你们。

Until then, as always, I love you, and I'm rooting for you.

Speaker 0

《蕾切尔·霍利斯》播客由我,蕾切尔·霍利斯制作。

The Rachel Hollis podcast is produced by me, Rachel Hollis.

Speaker 0

由安德鲁·韦勒和杰克·诺布尔剪辑。

It's edited by Andrew Weller and Jack Noble.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客