本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
好了,各位,这里是Lawton,又带来一档精彩的节目。
Okay, everybody, Lawton here for another great show.
我请到了富兰克林。
I got Franklin.
实际上,他的全名是肖恩·丰特诺,也叫Solo。
Actually, I got his name is Shawn Fonteno, also known as Solo.
今天Solo将作为我的嘉宾出席。
And Solo is gonna be my guest today.
他来自《GTA》。
He's with GTA.
我想他从2003年就开始参与了。
He's been there since 2003, I think.
今天我们将会有一场精彩的节目。
And we're going have a great show here.
在开始之前,别忘了在YouTube、节目页面、Patreon、Discord和粉丝服务器上关注我们。
Before I get started, check us out on YouTube, programs, Patreon, Discord, fan servers.
大家都了解我那本疯狂畅销的书。
Everybody knows about my book that goes nuts.
这本书火得不得了,电影改编的话题也层出不穷。
It's gone nuts and movies are being talked about and everything else.
所以我们现在做这个节目特别开心。
So we're having a lot of fun doing this now.
欢迎来到节目,肖恩。
Well, welcome to the show, Shawn.
嘿,拉里,最近怎么样?
What's up, Larry, man?
谢谢你邀请我,兄弟。
Thanks for having me, bro.
你知道吗,我的粉丝们一直想见你,而且我其实也不是刚接触GTA。
You know, listen, my my fans have been wanting you and and, you know, I just started GTA, not started.
我是大概六个月、八个月,或者一年前才开始玩GTA的。
I'm, you know, maybe six months ago, eight months ago, a year, whatever.
我经常做很多类似评测游戏之类的事情,而且我当然也和杰聊过。
I I do a lot of, like, you know, reviewing the game and stuff like that, and I and I talked to, obviously, Jay.
所以你们都是我逐渐了解的角色。
So and you guys are characters that I got to know.
我的意思是,这真的很酷。
I mean, it's pretty cool stuff.
我的意思是,我们待会儿会聊到这个,因为我很想了解你的生活。
I mean, you know, and we're gonna get into that because I wanna know about your life.
你的生活很有趣,肖恩,我觉得这是一段很棒的人生。
You got an interesting life, Shawn, and I think it's a great life.
在我眼里,这是一个成功的故事。
It's a success story in my mind.
你曾经是帮派成员,或者显然你来自街头。
You're a former gang member, or obviously you come from the streets.
你知道,我们的背景很相似。
You know, we both have the similar backgrounds.
你知道,我们都来自街头。
You know, we come from the streets.
我们经历过艰难困苦,你想这么叫的话。
We come from, I guess, hard knocks, you wanna call it that.
但我们没有被这些打倒,你知道吗?
And we didn't let it knock us down, you know?
是的,没错。
Oh, yeah.
当然了,老兄。
Most definitely, man.
跟我讲讲你的童年,你是怎么长大的,或者这一切是怎么开始的。
Tell me a little bit about your childhood, your growing up, or your how that started.
是的,老兄。
Yeah, man.
你知道,我在洛杉矶的沃茨长大。
You know, I grew up in the city of, Watts in Los Angeles, man.
那是洛杉矶县最糟糕的地区之一,甚至可以说是最糟的。
And it's like one of, if not the worst part of like Los Angeles County.
我长大后住在公共住房里,那里叫尼克松花园住宅区。
And, I grew up and I was raised in the projects and it was called the Nixon Garden Projects.
我从小就没有父亲,你懂我的意思吗?
I grew up without a father, you know what I'm saying?
我父亲一辈子都在监狱里,所以我从来没见过他。
My father was in the penitentiary all his life, so I never knew him.
最疯狂的是,当我终于见到他时,他已经在病床上奄奄一息了。
And the crazy part about it is, when I finally got to meet him, it was on his deathbed.
他是个银行劫匪,而我亲眼目睹了那场枪击事件。
He had got into a, he was a bank robber and I actually saw the shooting.
这太疯狂了,老兄。
That's so crazy, man.
我当时大概十二三岁,正在一家Church's Chicken的停车场打扫卫生,就是那种炸鸡店,你知道的。
I was, I was like 12 year old, 13, and I was cleaning up a Church's Chicken, which is a chicken place, you know, a parking lot.
我亲眼看见了警察的高速追车,看见了车祸和枪战,直到我妈妈带我去医院,在他们拔掉生命维持设备之前,我都不知道那个人是我父亲,你知道的。
And I saw the police high speed chase, and I saw the car crash and the shootout, and I never even knew that that was my father until my mom took me to the hospital for before they pulled the plug on him, you know.
她对我说:‘那就是你父亲。’
And, she was like, that was your father.
然后我才意识到,那个在枪战中的人就是他。
And then I found out that was him in the shootout.
那是我见过他的第一次,也几乎是最后一次。
And I was the first and pretty much close to the last time I've only seen.
哇,这太深刻了。
Wow, that that's deep.
我知道沃茨,当然知道。
I know Watts, obviously.
我来自罗德尼·金事件的时代。
I I come from the, Rodney King era.
我记得所有那些事。
You know, I remember all of that.
我记得那时候的情况,我那时候也不是个小孩子了。
I remember how how it was back in I'm those not a young kid either.
你知道吗,这挺讽刺的。
You know, it's funny.
你的故事真的让我感同身受,这很难受,但你挺过来了,我们接下来聊聊这个。
Your story, it it really hits home to me a little bit, and it's a tough one because you but you you got through it, but we're gonna go into it.
我侄子也是这样去世的。
Like, I lost my nephew the same way.
我侄子才24岁。
My nephew was 24.
他在毒品交易中被枪击,就在费城,一枪打中了头部。
He got shot right in the head, in the drug game and right in Philadelphia.
他当时就在大街正中间,两枪直接打中头部,才24岁。
And he was right in the middle of the street, two shots right in the head, 24.
就在一周前我还见过他。
Just saw him a week before.
他来监狱探望过我。
He visited me in prison.
当时我正在服刑。
I was in prison at the time.
那是2004年。
This is 2004.
我告诉他,戴夫,你退出这个圈子吧,兄弟。
And I told him, Dave, you get out of the game, man.
看看你的叔叔。
Know, look at your uncle.
你知道的。
You know?
我和他关系非常亲密。
I was very close with him.
结果,他就这么被杀了,你知道吗?
And boom, he got he gets killed, you know?
而且这真的让我很难受,兄弟。
And and it hurt, man.
疼得厉害,你知道的。
It hurt a lot, you know?
我知道你没见过你爸,但这肯定对你产生了影响。
And and I know you didn't know your dad, but that had to have an impact on you.
显然,你是从街头长大的。
Obviously, you come from the streets.
那你是怎么卷入毒品和帮派的呢?
So how did you get in the drug, the gang game?
嗯,就像我说的,兄弟,我是在没有父母陪伴的情况下长大的。
Well, you know, like I said, man, I was raised without really my parents.
是我奶奶把我带大的。
My grandmother raised me.
所以,你知道的,小时候我想做什么就做什么。
So, you know, I was able to do what I wanted to do as a kid.
所以大约13岁的时候,我就开始加入帮派了。
So at the age of about 13, I started gang banging.
我终于从门廊跳下去,正式加入了帮派。
I finally jumped off the porch and started gang banging.
我当时跟着一群非常凶狠的人混,兄弟。
And I, you know, I ran with a with a vicious crowd, man.
我当时根本不知道他们那么凶残,他们带我去参与枪战,还有各种疯狂的事。
And I didn't know they was that vicious, you know, when they were taking me on shoot offs and all this crazy shit.
你知道,我九年级就辍学了,然后开始为一个大毒贩数钱。
You know, I dropped out of, school in the ninth grade and I started counting money for this guy that was a big time, you know, drug dealer.
所以,我是说,我十几岁的时候就在数成堆成堆的钱,14、15岁就揣着五万、三万现金去上学,就为了给这些家伙数钱,你懂我的意思吗?
So, I mean, I was counting tons and tons of money as a kid, you know, 14, 15 year old, and I'm coming to school and I've got 50,000 and 30,000 in my pocket of just counting money for these dudes, you know what I'm saying?
所以,人们常说,如果你整天跟五个百万富翁混在一起,你很可能就会成为第六个。
So, it was, you know, they say if you hang around five millionaires, it's more than likely you'll be number six.
我整天跟毒贩和帮派分子混在一起,你说这能怪谁呢?你懂我的意思吗?
I was hanging around all drug dealers and gang members, so, I mean, go figure, you know what I'm saying?
所以,你知道,我很容易就陷进去了。
So, you know, it it was easy for me to fall into it.
然后,在我大概……我想说,我还要出一本新书,叫《改变游戏规则》。
And then at the age of, I wanna say, I I got also got a book coming out too called Game changer, man.
这本书讲的是我的人生故事,太疯狂了。
And it's it's crazy about my life story.
等那本书出版的时候,我们一定要请你来。
We're have to have you on when that comes out too.
是的。
Yeah.
求你了,兄弟。
Please, brother.
求你了。
Please.
因为这故事太深刻了,老兄。
Because it's deep, man.
我想在书出版前就送你一本。
I wanna get you a copy way before it, you know.
哦,我非常乐意,我也会送你我的书。
Oh, I'd love to, And I'll be sending you mine too.
哦,当然了,我真的很需要,兄弟。
Oh yeah, definitely, I need it, man.
我了解过你,也查过你的背景,但说实话,大概在17、18岁的时候,我手里有大笔的钱。
I read about you and did my history on you, but yeah man, you know, at about the age of 18, 17, 18, man, I had a whole shitload of money.
我17岁的时候就给我妈妈买了她的第一套房子,你知道的。
Man, I bought my mom her first house when I was 17, you know.
我18岁的时候买了自己的第一套房子。
I bought my first house when I was 18.
后来我又买了更多房产,因为当可卡因时代到来时,进入这个行当实在太容易了。
And I ended up buying more property because, you know, it was easy to get in the drug game when the crack era hit.
可卡因时代到来时,我们社区、街区里几乎全是这个。
When the crack era hit, that's pretty much all we had in the community, in the hoods.
那时候我们随便哪儿都能开张,你懂我的意思吧?
And it was easy for us to set up shop anywhere, you know what I'm saying?
你可以在表亲家、姑妈家、妈妈朋友家开张,门口总是排着长队,都是上瘾的人,我说的是,那简直是个源源不断赚钱的流水线。
You can set up shop at your cousin house, your auntie house, your mama's friend house, it would be lines and lines of people that was hooked on drugs, man, and I'm talking about, it was like a revolving line of making so much money.
那时候我才那么大,就有三四个这样的地方了,你懂我的意思吧?
At that age, I had like three or four of them, you know what I'm saying?
等我再大一点,我认识了一个来自另一个国家的人,我其实不想说具体是哪儿,但你知道,我把他发展成了能帮我把货送到大人物手里的渠道,你懂我的意思吧?
So when I got a little bit older, I met this dude, man, from a whole another country, I don't really wanna say, but you know I'm getting that man to where it was easy for me to get what I needed to push to the big dogs, you know what I'm saying?
但我那时候根本不知道自己在干什么,你懂我的意思吧?
And I still didn't know what I was doing, you know what I'm saying?
他往我这儿扔了大把大把的货,老兄。
And he was dropping shitloads of his shit on me, man.
所以归根结底,老兄,你得到了金钱的馈赠,但诅咒也跟着来了。
So, at the end of the day, man, it was like, you know, you got the gift of the money, but the curse started coming.
我开始卷入一堆麻烦事,老兄。
I started getting into a lot of shit, man.
人们只把我看作一个角色,但他们并不了解,这一点在我的书里也写过,我经历过两次绑架,被枪击过五次,进出过好几次监狱。
People just see me as this character, but they don't understand, and it's in my book, that I've been through two kidnappings, I've been shot five times, I've been in and out of jail.
我从未进过监狱,但确实多次进出过拘留所。
I've never been to prison, but I've been in and out of jail.
你知道,我总是有保释金和律师费。
You know, I always had bail money and lawyer money.
所以,这两件事是一个年长的人教给我的。
So, them was the two things I was taught by an older guy.
你一定要确保自己始终备好这两样东西。
You make sure you always got them two things.
没错。
That's right.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,你知道,我被枪击过五次,兄弟。
So, you know, I've been shot five times, man.
我腹部中过两次枪。
I've been shot in the stomach twice.
子弹击中地面后反弹,穿过我的头骨、背部、腿部,还有双臂,就在这里和这里。
Bullet hit, one of the bullets hit the bottom of the ground and ricocheted through my skull, through the back, my leg, and both of my arms, right here and right here.
在那人朝我腹部开了两枪后,他站在我脸上,我就这样做了。
And these came from after the guy shot me in the stomach twice, he stood over my face and I went like this.
所以他朝我的手臂开枪了。
So he shot into my arms.
这都是游戏的一部分。
It's all part of the the game.
这是这个圈子的常态。
It comes with the territory.
我妻子,和我结婚已经二十五年了,也因为这档子事被绑架过。
My wife, who I've been with right now for twenty five years married, she's been kidnapped because of this shit.
我儿子,我最大的儿子,他妈妈也因为这档子事被绑架过。
My son, my oldest son, his his mama been kidnapped because of this shit.
所以我明白接到电话时那种感觉,电话里说:嘿。
So I know what it felt like to get the phone call saying, hey.
你想为你的女儿花点钱吗?
You wanna spend some money for your girl?
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
所以这是一种感觉,一种电话带来的感觉,没有人希望在深爱一个人时接到这样的电话。
So I I it's it's a it's a it's a feeling that it's a phone call no one wants to expect if you love this person.
你
You
你知道吗,肖恩,我确实中过枪。
You you know, Shawn, that that's so I I was shot.
我被刺了两刀,还中了枪。
I was stabbed twice, shot.
我知道那种感觉——肾上腺素飙升、心跳加速,你知道的,那就是求生模式。
And and I know those feelings, the adrenaline, the pump, the you know, it's survival mode.
我的意思是,你完全处于求生模式。
I mean, you're in total survival mode.
除非亲身经历过,否则别人根本无法理解。
People don't get that unless they've been through it.
显然,发生那件事时你还很年轻。
Obviously, you were a young guy when that happened.
你当时多大年纪?
How old were you when that happened?
我中枪的时候,才18岁。
When I got shot, I was 18.
我记得,有一件事我永远忘不了,这事儿我写在我的书里,我跟每个人都讲过。
And then I can remember, man, one thing I can remember, man, this is in my book, man, I tell everybody this.
我记得那家医院叫马丁·路德·金医院。
I can remember it was a hospital called Martin Luther King Hospital.
那是当时唯一接收创伤患者的医院,而且位于贫民区的中心。
It was the only hospital that was saving trauma, and it was in the middle of the ghetto.
他们专门处理头部射击、腹部射击,还有各种枪伤,但就是他们救了我们。
And all they were specializing, headshots, stomach shots, you know, just gum wounds, and they were saving us.
但他们给你用了订书钉缝合。
But they had stapled you up.
你没有用针线缝合,他们只是快速帮你处理,用订书钉固定,让你赶紧离开,救了你的命。
You didn't get stitches, so they just fix you real fast, put staples in you, get you up out of here, they saved your life.
是的,创伤中心。
Yeah, trauma center.
对,对。
Yeah, yeah.
所以我记得进医院的时候,我一直在祈祷,不停地祈祷,说:主啊,请别让我这样死去。
So I can remember going in the hospital, man, and I can remember me just praying and praying and saying, Lord, please don't let me go like this.
这样。
This.
我永远忘不了这一幕,兄弟。
I can never forget this, man.
尽管我平时很坚强,但当你身处绝境时,总会依赖自己信仰的东西,开始说,不管信什么,你都会喊着:求求你,别让我这样死去,我还太年轻。
As tough as I was, you always gonna resort to whatever you believe in and start, you know, I don't care who it is you believe in, you're gonna start saying, Please, not like this, I'm too young.
我记得那位医生,真的。
So I can remember this doctor, man.
他是个非洲裔的医生,像是加纳人,一直让我闭嘴。
He was a, like a Ghana, like, kinda African kinda doctor, and he kept telling me to shut the fuck up.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
我当时疼得要命,只是不停地祈祷:主啊,主啊,求你别让我这样死去。
And I was like, you know, in so much pain, was just, Lord, Lord, please don't let me go like this.
他问我:你爱你的上帝吗?
And he said, do you love your God?
我说:是的。
And I said, yeah.
我当时在作证,你知道的,我不明白他在问我什么。
I was testifying, you know, I didn't know what he was asking me.
我只是不停地回答:是的,是的,是的。
I was just, yes, yes, yes.
他说:既然你那么爱他,那就去他那儿吧。
He said, well, go to him then if you love him that much.
如果不是,那就闭嘴,让我做我的工作。
If not, shut up and let me do my job.
他这么说,真的太诡异了。
And it just, it was so freaky that he said that.
然后我无法忍受,那时候他们会给病人用气体麻醉。
And then I couldn't take the, back then they was giving you the gas to knock you out.
我做不到,因为我对那种气体过敏。
I couldn't do it because I was allergic to it.
于是他们把我的双臂伸展开,摆成十字形,然后用带子牢牢绑住,让我动弹不得。
So they laid my arms out on a cross, and they strapped them both down where they couldn't move.
然后一位针灸医生进来,不停地扎我,突然我就动不了了,他把我弄瘫了。
And an acupuncture doctor came in and started sticking me and sticking me, and all of a sudden I couldn't move no more, he paralyzed.
我动不了,也不能说话,但能看见。
And I could not move, but I couldn't talk, but I could see.
我想告诉他,我喘不过气了,我要死了。
And I'm trying to tell him, can't breathe, I'm about to die.
你知道吗,我当时以为自己要死了。
You know, I'm thinking I'm gonna die.
但我最后睡着了,醒来后,我的命保住了。
But I ended up falling asleep, waking up, and my life was saved.
今天我在这里参加拉里的节目,老兄。
I'm here today on on Larry's show, man.
天啊,肖恩,你太厉害了。
Well, you wow, Shawn.
所以你退出比赛的时候,情况是怎样的?
The so that hap is that when you got out of the game?
不,不是。
Nope.
你是说,你18岁的时候?
When did you I mean, you're 18.
你当时就被注射了。
You just were shot up.
你赚钱了,还买了房子。
You're making money, buying houses.
听我说,我知道那种快钱。
Listen, I know that fast cash.
我曾经拥有数百万,数千万,我懂的。
I had millions and millions, and and I get it.
哦,这是一种权力的快感。
Oh, it's a power trip.
人们啊,你知道的,我们现在告诉人们,但你根本意识不到。
People, you know, you tell people today we tell people, you know, you don't realize it.
所有的钱都不会让你快乐。
All the money is not gonna make you happy.
还有其他事情能让你快乐。
There's other things that'll make you happy.
别误会我的意思。
Don't get me wrong.
我们都需要赚钱。
We all gotta make money.
我们都得做自己的事。
We gotta do our thing.
但这并不是终极目标,你知道的,当你拥有它时,说起来容易,但你去告诉一个和我们出身一样的孩子,嘿,你不需要钱也能快乐。
But it's not the ultimate, you know, when you have it, it's easy to say, but you tell a kid who comes from where we come from, hey, you don't need money to be happy.
放屁,混蛋,你有钱就行。
Bullshit motherfucker, you got that money.
你骗谁呢?
Who are you kidding?
你知道的。
You know?
我明白。
I get that.
说实话,让我真正投身毒品生意的转折点,是第二次绑架之后。
To be honest with you, man, the point that made me really, really, really lead the the the drug game was after the second kidnapping.
你知道,那感觉就像是
You know, it was just like
第一次是什么时候?
When was the first?
第一次是什么时候?
When was the first?
第一次嘛,让我想想。
Like The first was let me see.
那时候我应该才22岁。
I had to have been 22.
所以从17、18年到20年的时候,你已经在赚钱了,而且赚了特别多,你懂的,就是17年、17、18、20年这段时间。
So you were making money, a lot of money at this point from '18, '20 you know, '17, '17, '18, '20.
你那时候都在银行存着大钱呢,兄弟。
You you you can't you're banking, man.
而且你过得特别风光阔绰。
But you're living large.
你身边陪着的姑娘、泡的夜店,还有各种各样你想要的东西全都有。
You're your girls in clubs and everything in the world.
我懂这种情况是怎么回事。
I know how that goes.
对。
Yeah.
倒卖豪车,所有那些乱七八糟的勾当都是那时候干的。
Carry cars, all that shit.
结果你现在才22岁。
And now you're 22.
你的第一任妻子或女友被绑架了。
Your first wife or girl gets kidnapped.
是的。
Yeah.
你付了赎金吗?
Did you pay a ransom?
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
最后是我的教父,他是个真正的街头传奇人物。
It it end up my godfather, he's a he was a real street legend.
一位非常非常厉害的街头传奇人物。
A very, very strong street legend, man.
后来那个家伙又打来电话,告诉我该把钱送到哪里。
He end up after the guy called back again telling me where to bring the money to.
我当时非常愤怒。
I was more in a rage.
我不想给任何钱。
I didn't wanna give no money.
我就想,直接告诉我该去哪儿就行。
I was like, just tell me where the fuck I need to come.
我打算拿走更多的钱。
I was gonna take more of this money.
当然。
Sure.
我只想一枪爆了某人的头。
Looking at to blow somebody motherfucking head off.
第四次他打电话来时,我的教父一把抢过了电话。
So fourth time he called, and my god uncle, he snatched the phone from me.
他在这些街区可是真正有声望的人。
Now he was a real, real reputable guy in these streets, man.
我说的是当我提到‘有信誉’的时候
I'm talking about when I say reputable
我明白了。
I got it.
街头信誉全没了
Street creds out
那个阳面,兄弟。
the ying, man.
我的天啊。
Oh my god.
远远超出了你能说的范围。
Beyond beyond what you could say.
所以他接起电话,问对方是谁,但那人没告诉他。
So he picked the phone up and he said he asked who was this and the guys didn't tell him.
然后他告诉对方自己是谁。
And he told him who he was.
他说,既然你们不想说,那我就告诉你们原因。
He said, since y'all don't wanna talk, I'm a tell you why.
如果我们在一个小时内拿不回他的侄女,
We don't get his niece back in the next hour.
他会发现的,因为他几乎明确说了,必须确认你们让我们交钱的具体区域。
He gonna find out because he pretty much said, gotta dial in area of where you telling us to drop the money off to.
因为那时候,如果你让人把钱送到尼克森花园,那基本上就是来自尼克森花园的人干的,你明白吧。
Because back then, if you're telling somebody to drop the money off in the Nickerson Garden, it's pretty much the guys that did it is from the Nickerson Garden, so you understand that.
所以他把该说的都说了,然后直接挂断了他们的电话。
So he pretty much told them what he had to tell them, and he hung the phone up in their face.
他们还想继续说,但他直接挂断了他们的电话。
They was trying to talk and he hung the phone up in their face.
他们又打回来,他告诉我别接。
They called the phone back, he told me do not answer.
他们又打回来了,他还是告诉我别接。
They called back again, he told me do not answer.
所以我心想,哥们,我要去拿钱了。
So I was like, man, I'm finna take the money, man.
我要去拿钱,拿到之后怎么处理就看我自己的了。
I'm a take the money and I'm a deal with it how I gotta deal with it when I get it.
whoever 来取,都会惹上麻烦。
Whoever pick it up, they gonna have a problem.
我们要抓住他们。
We gonna grab thee.
所以我兄弟最后穿着防弹衣溜进了车后座。
So my brother end up sliding in the back seat of the car with his bulletproof vest on.
我也穿上了我的防弹衣。
I got mine on.
我们带上手枪,开车过去抓他们。
We got our pistols and we ride to go over thee.
我开车到了他们让我扔钱的地方。
I pull up to where they told me to throw the money out.
他们说把钱扔出去,然后直接开车走。
They said throw it out and just drive off.
我就那样坐在那里很久。
I just sat there for a long time.
然后我往右边看,发现有个人坐在地上,但看起来像个流浪汉。
And then I end up looking to my right and there was a guy sitting on the ground, but he looked like a hobo.
他长得特别瘦弱,但其实是西班牙裔男子。
He was real bunny looking, but he was a Hispanic guy.
所以我一直盯着看,不停地看。
So, I kept looking and I kept looking.
然后我往左边看,心想:算了,我随便扔点东西出去吧。
And I looked to the left and I said, you know what, I'm a throw anything out.
于是我扔了一个鞋盒,里面还装着一些其他纸袋,从车窗扔出去,想看看谁会来捡。
So I just threw a shoebox, like with some other paper bags, out the window to see who come get it.
我正盯着他看的时候,有两个男人从房子屋顶跳下来,趁我停在路边时,一把抓走袋子,又跳回了围栏那边。
I'm looking over here at him, it was two guys jumped off the roof of the house while I was sitting on the street, grabbed the bag and jumped back over the gate.
他们这么做的时候,坐在那边的那个人突然跳起来说,他是个便衣警察。
And when they did that, the guy that was sitting over here, he jumped up and said, he was an undercover police.
我根本不知道这件事。
I never even knew it.
哇。
Wow.
我甚至不知道我奶奶报了警,所以他们一路跟踪我。
I didn't even and look, I didn't even know my grandmother called the police, so they followed me.
到处都来了警车。
They came cars from everywhere.
直升机,他们叫来了两个人,但即便如此,我直到我叔叔说完话后才知道——那个和她在一起的人已经对她说:起来吧。
Helicopters, they called them two guys, But still, I didn't even know that after my uncle said what he said, the guy, the guy that had, that was with her already told her, get up.
快点。
Come on.
别看着我。
Just don't look at me.
她说,他一直说,别看我。
She she said, he just kept saying, don't look at me.
求你了,别看我,然后把她塞进车里,让她看着窗外。
Please, just don't look at And put her in the car and told her to look out the window that way.
他说他不会看她。
And he said he won't look at her.
然后他把她放下了。
And he dropped her off.
我们之后就把她扔下了,把她打发走了。
We then just dropped her off and got rid of her.
但我根本不知道这件事。
But I never knew that.
我当时在这儿,等着找谁的麻烦。
I was here waiting to get somebody's ass.
我本来想惹点麻烦,但根本不知道他们放了他们,你知道吗?
I was trying to get into some problems, but I never even knew that they let them go, you know?
所以我们就这样把她带回了。
So that's how we end up getting her back.
你知道的。
You know?
她又被带回来了。
She she got brought back.
我叔叔去把她接了回来。
My uncle went and picked her up.
所以现在这件事发生了。
So now now that incident happens.
你还没脱身呢。
You're still not out of the game.
你明白吗?
You see?
现在警察抓到那些人了吗?
Now the cop the cops got those guys?
他们抓到了其中两个人。
They got two of the guys.
他们来找你了吗?
Did they come after you?
因为你知道,你当时带着武器。
Because you know you were packing.
没有。
No.
他们没来找我麻烦。
They didn't they didn't bother me.
不过,拉里,奇怪的是第二天——不,是同一天晚上。
The crazy part about it, though, Larry, is the next the next day no.
是同一天晚上。
The same evening.
他们说:我们带你进来,是想看看我们是否认识这些人。
They said, we're walk you in here because we wanna see if we know these guys.
所以我永远不会忘记。
So I I never forget.
那是在108号警局。
It was at 108 Police, space.
他们让我把双手放在背后,假装给我戴上了手铐。
They told me to put my hands behind my back, and they were gonna act like they had me handcuffed.
他们说,我们要带你从那两个人面前走过。
And they said, we're gonna walk you past these two guys.
他们让那两个人背靠着墙,双手被铐着。
They had them standing up against the wall handcuffed.
他们说,我们只是想让你好好看看他们,然后我们会带着你继续往前走。
And they said, we just want you to get a good look at them and we're gonna walk on past with you.
于是我回答,好的,好的,听起来不错,来吧。
So I said, okay, okay, that sounded like cool, come on.
你知道吗,那时候我简直疯了,而且很生气。
You know, I'm crazy as a motherfucker at this time and I'm mad.
他们带着我走,我把手放在脑后,有两个警察押着我。
They walking me, I got my hand behind my head and there's two of them walking me.
一个是白人,另一个比较年轻,有点混血,像是多米尼加人之类的。
It was a white guy and it was a younger kind of like, he was mixed kind of like, like he was Dominican or something.
我们走着的时候,我看到那两个家伙低着头,像这样。
So we walking and I see these two guys with their heads down doing like this.
他们站着,头在晃动。
Like shaking their heads, standing up.
他们把我带到他们很近的地方,告诉我那两个站着的人是谁。
And they got me real close to them and they told me where they was gonna be at, the two guys standing up.
我靠得很近,一直盯着看,反复看,但我认不出他。其中一个低着头,我努力想从下面看清他的脸。
I got real close and I was looking and I was looking and I was looking and I didn't know him and I one of them had his head down and I was trying to look up under there.
当我仔细看时,他抬头看了我一眼,我立刻一把掐住了他的喉咙。
And when I looked, he looked at me and I just grabbed him in his throat.
然后我们都倒在了地上。
And they we all on the ground.
所有人都趴在地上。
Everybody on the ground.
他们一直骂我,骂个不停,但我根本不在乎。
So they cussing me out and cussing me out and I didn't give a fuck.
就是觉得,我才不在乎呢。
Was like, don't give a fuck.
抓我啊,那又怎样?
Arrest me, so what?
但他们最后放我走了。
But they ended up letting me go.
就在那之后的第二天,那个站在我右边押着我的警察,去了我儿子母亲的家,告诉我那两个家伙的名字。
And then the day after that, the guy that was, the cop that was walking me on the right side, man, he came to my son's mother house and gave me the two guys' name.
直到今天,我都忘不了他。
I never forget him till this day.
哇哦。
Wow.
从那以后,我把一切都弄明白了。
So I figured everything out after that.
你和谁在一起?
Who are you with?
你能说吗?
Can you say?
你是谁
Who are you
和哪个帮派混?
gang ganging with?
我当时和瘸子帮在一起。
I was with the Crips.
好的。
Okay.
瘸子帮。
The Crips.
好的。
Okay.
所以,你不喜欢我的衬衫吗?
So So you don't like my shirt?
哦,不是的。
Oh, no.
瘸腿帮。
Crips.
我只是在跟你开玩笑,肖恩。
I'm only kidding you, Shawn.
我只是在逗你呢,兄弟。
I'm only kidding, bro.
所以你得记住这一点,伙计。
So you gotta remember this, man.
这是很多人不理解的地方。
This is what a lot of people don't understand.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我小时候在帮派里长大,那时候是瘸子帮对血帮,但当你长大后,拿到学位,你会觉得这太蠢了。
Gang banging is when I grew up in it, it was crips versus bloods, which was, which when you get RAs and, you know, you get older, you say this is stupid.
确实如此,对吧。
Big time, right.
大部分的谋杀和暴力事件都是瘸子帮内部和血帮内部之间的冲突。
It was predominantly the murders and the violence was Crips on Crips and Bloods on Bloods.
哦,他们那里有不同的街道之类的东西。
Oh, the different streets and stuff like that they had up there.
但这一切都源于两件事,你注意到了吗。
But all stems from two things, and you notice.
金钱、毒品窝点、地盘和女人。
Money, the crack spots, territory, and women.
你知道,这就是生活。
You know, that's life.
几乎生活中的一切都是这样。
That's in everything in life just about.
我的意思不是指毒品。
I mean, I don't mean drug.
是钱、生意,或者女人,你知道的,性或者女人之类的。
It's money, business, or women or, you know, sex or women or something.
总有些蠢事会把人搞垮,老兄。
Something gonna fuck somebody up, man, over something stupid too.
可能是世界上最蠢的事。
It could be the stupidest thing in the world.
我们之前聊过黑手党的事。
You know, we we talked about that with the mob.
你会看到两个黑手党家族发生争执,但杀得最多的还是1992年哥伦布家族内斗的时候。
You'd see two mob families getting, like, heated or but the most killings was the Columbos when they had the Columbo Wars in '92.
他们互相残杀。
They're killing each other.
有12个人被杀了。
12 guys got killed.
所以我的意思是,那简直太疯狂了,简直疯了。
So I mean, it was, you know, just crazy, but it's fucking nuts.
然后呢,大家都有个误解,觉得一旦入了伙,除非死人、流血,否则别想离开。
And then, you know, it's this everybody got this myth about once you're in, you can't leave unless you death, blood.
这完全是胡说八道。
That's a fucking lie.
你想走的时候就能走。
You can leave when you wanna leave.
尤其是如果你是那种人,而且还是个出了名的家伙,我们叫他们‘硬汉’,你知道的,那种不玩虚的。
If and especially if you somebody of that nature and you was you was a well known kind of guy, a what we call them steppers, you know, that didn't play no games.
我就是个硬汉。
And I was a stepper.
管你是谁。
I didn't care who you was.
我根本不怕你。
I didn't fear you.
我不在乎你有多高、多胖、有多少钱,你是谁。
I didn't care how tall, how wide, how much money you had, who you were.
我不在乎,因为从小,我就是被一个虐待我的继父养大的。
I did not care because from a kid, man, I was raised by an abusive stepfather.
这在我的书里也写过,叫《改变游戏规则的人》。
And it's in my book again, Game Changers.
他经常打我,天哪,我就是不明白为什么我每天都要挨打,差不多一天两次,直到我妈妈回家问:你又为啥要打他?
He used to beat me so much, man, and I just never understood why did I get beat every day, like, two times a day till my mama used to have to come home and say, why are you finna whooping him again?
我抓住他了。
I got him.
这次我抓住他了。
I got it this time.
上楼去。
Go upstairs.
让我上楼去。
Tell me to go upstairs.
她开始敲打梳妆台,让我假装在哭,因为她知道虐待实在太严重了,但她不敢告诉他。
And she start whooping on the dresser and told me to fake like I'm crying because she knew the abuse was just too much, but she couldn't tell him.
嗯,她自己也会被虐待。
Well, she would get abused.
是的。
Yeah,
后来我才明白,你知道的,我在书里讲了很多,这没什么。
Come to find out, you know, he I'm giving a lot of the book up, it's cool.
你知道,你值得拥有这一切。
You know, you deserve it.
你的节目就在这里。
Your show is here.
我八岁时他因海洛因过量去世,我亲眼看到了全过程。
He died of a heroin overdose when I was eight, and I walked in on it, and I watched it.
他当时想伸手去拿电话,我踢开了那部电话。
And he was trying to reach for the phone, and I kicked the phone out the way.
嘿,我不能责怪你,肖恩。
Hey, I can't I can't knock you, Shawn.
他从小教我仇恨,直到今天我仍把今天的我归咎于这个人。
Taught me hate at a young age, and I blame this man to this day for who I am.
他教会了我如何麻木。
He taught me how to be numb.
他扼杀了那份关爱。
He beat the he beat the the caring.
他把你的同情心打没了。
He he beat the compassion out of you.
他把你的同情心打没了。
He beat the compassion out you.
是的。
Yeah.
没错,兄弟。
Exactly, man.
所以他让我变得像块石头一样。
So, he made me be like a stone person.
也就是说,我不在乎做这件事。
Like, I didn't mind I didn't mind doing this.
我不怕接受它。
I didn't I wasn't scared to take it.
你能感受到我的意思吗
You feel what I'm
是的。
saying?
当然。
Absolutely.
我不害怕它。
I didn't fear it.
比如有人朝我掏枪,我也不会跑。
Like somebody would can pull a gun on me and I wouldn't run.
别误会我的意思。
Don't get me wrong.
我不希望被枪击。
I don't wanna get shot.
但我会冲向他。
But I would go at him.
我会扑向他,而不是逃跑。
I would launch at him more than run.
我不知道自己为什么会这样,老兄。
And I don't know why I'm like that, man.
我就像一头公牛。
I'm like a I'm like a pet bull.
我就想不停地打斗。
Like, I wanna just fight and fight.
你知道吗,我身上也有同样的基因。
You know, I'm I I got that same gene in me.
就像如果发生什么事,我会冲上去,想打一架。
It's like if something happens, I go to it and I wanna fight.
我想做点什么。
I wanna do something.
我觉得这源于童年时的虐待,当我被虐待的时候。
And I I think that comes from abuse and when I was abused as
很多事,很多。
a kid and a lot
还有一些你现在根本不在乎的小事。
of little things that you just now, you don't give a fuck.
你知道,你就是那种‘去你的’态度。
You know, you got that fuck you.
好吧。
Okay.
我死了。
I die.
你知道吗?
You know?
这是一种疯狂的心态。
And it's a crazy mentality.
显然,我们现在年纪大了,也聪明多了,我总是这么跟别人说。
Obviously, we're older and we're a lot wiser and stuff as I always tell people.
所以到了这个时候,我们开始回顾人生,问自己:天啊,我们到底在干什么?
So it's at that point we start saying, looking back at our lives and say, what the fuck are we doing, man?
我意思是,闯进别人家里开枪,甚至闯进警察的家开枪,根本不算什么事。
I mean, it was nothing to shoot up a house, shoot up a cop's house.
她根本不在乎。
She didn't give a fuck.
我回想起来,就会问自己:我怎么还活着?
I mean, and I think back, I said, how am I alive?
我曾经被人刺过。
I've been stabbed.
我中过枪。
I've been shot.
我经历过的事情多到数都数不清。
I've been in more situations than I can even count.
而且,真是操蛋。
And and it's like, fuck.
我的意思是,我就是一直在想这件事。
I mean and I I I just think about it.
我要么该被判终身监禁,要么早就死了。
Either I should have been in life sentence or I should have been dead.
但我还活着,我很开心,而且我正在接受你的采访。
But I'm here, I'm happy, and I'm actually interviewing you.
而且我们现在有一些很棒的问题。
And and this is we got some great questions now.
所以你现在进了Rockstar或者Rockstar,你是怎么得到这份工作的?说实话,伙计。
So now you get in Rockstar or Rockstar, how do you get this gig that is let's face it, man.
听我说,我为《GTA》和Rockstar做了大量的研究。
Listen, I did so much research on GTA and Rockstar and everything else.
他们是真正的老大。
They're the they're the mac daddy.
他们是最大胆、最有灵魂的游戏。
They're the biggest game, most soul game.
我能没完没了地说下去。
I can go on and on and on.
你的角色太棒了。
Your character is great.
我的意思是,当我玩的时候,心想:好吧,我就选富兰克林。
I mean, when I played it, said, okay, I'll be Franklin.
我当时根本不知道你。
And I didn't know you.
我说,这下太棒了。
I said, this is great now.
那你当时是怎么参与进来的?是去试镜的吗?
And how did you become did you audition for it?
给我们讲讲这段经历的来龙去脉吧。
Give us the the backstory of that.
这事是这么发生的,兄弟,是一位叫DJ Poop的人介绍的。
That happened, man, from a guy named DJ Poop.
他是个很有名的
He's a he's a well known
是的。
Yeah.
他是个导演,我觉得,或者类似的身份。
He's a he's a director, I think, or something.
他不是吗?
Isn't he?
导演
A director
电影的导演?
of movies?
导演。
A director.
他是个导演。
He's a director.
他写了这部电影,和冰块酷巴一起合写了《星期五》。
He wrote the movie, he co wrote the movie with Ice Cube Friday.
他写了《三振出局》这部电影。
He wrote Three Strikes, the movie.
他写了《洗车》和《公路客栈》。
He wrote The Wash, and he wrote Roadhouse.
除了《星期五》,其他的我都出演了。
And I was in every, all of them except Friday.
他是我的朋友,我认识他的过程是,我们年轻时开始交往,后来成了非常好的朋友。
He's my friend and how I met him, man, was a, we were getting into it when we were young and we ended up being real good friends.
他不仅是个伟大的导演,还是个了不起的制片人,老兄。
And he's not only a great director, he's a great producer, man.
他制作了你叫得上名字的任何西海岸说唱歌手的作品,都少不了他的参与。
He produced any rapper you name from the West Coast, he's had his hands tied to.
德瑞博士、斯诺普,不管是谁,不管是谁,不管是谁。
Doctor Dre, Snoop, whoever, whoever, whoever.
是的。
Yeah.
我之前查你资料的时候发现,斯诺普跟你演了好多部电影。
I I I did see when I was looking you up, Snoop was in a lot of the movies with you.
斯诺普,德瑞也出演了。
Snoop, Dre was in it.
我还看到其他几个演员。
A couple others I saw.
我说,天哪。
I said, oh, man.
去看看他。
Check him out.
我说,这出现在他的电影里。
I said, it's in his movie.
这挺酷的。
That's pretty cool.
而且剧情也很棒,你知道的,那个关于洗车行的。
And they're pretty cool plots, you know, the one with the car wash.
我说,这玩意儿真棒,老兄。
I said pretty good shit, man.
我当时也胖得不行。
You I was fat being too.
是的,我看过,老兄。
Yeah, I saw it, man.
你当时是个超级壮汉。
You were a big dude as fuck.
所以,是这样的,DJ Pool 那天给我打了电话。
So, yeah, DJ Pool, man, he called me one day, man.
我当时是摩托车俱乐部的成员。
I was part of a motorcycle club, man.
我们穿的夹克叫 Choppers。
We wore the packs called the Choppers.
我是副主席,那个俱乐部里还有一些重量级人物。
I was the vice president and there was some heavy hitters in that club too.
我继父,也就是我妈妈再婚的对象,最后成了这个俱乐部的主席。
My new stepfather, who my mother remarried, ended up, he was the president of this club.
所以,那天我正骑着摩托车,DJ Pooh 打电话给我,说:兄弟,我给你找了个新活儿。
So, I was out riding on my motorcycle that day and DJ Pooh called me and he's like, man, I got another gig for you, man.
你最好过来一趟。
You might wanna come up here, man.
这是个电子游戏的项目。
It's for a video game.
我当时就说,天哪,我可不想参与什么该死的电子游戏。
And I was like, man, I don't wanna be in no damn video game, man.
我不在乎那个,因为我之前已经为他做过《圣安地列斯》和《侠盗猎车手》了。
I don't care about that because I did it before for him for San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto.
我在里面配了几个帮派角色的声音。
I was a I was a few gang voices in there.
我
I
没错。
just Right.
没错。
Right.
我读过那个。
I did read that.
我读过那个。
I did read that.
因为你的表兄弟在里面,CJ。
Because your because your cousin is in him, CJ.
你的表兄弟就是,是的。
Your cousin is is yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
就是,是的。
Like, yeah.
他扮演CJ。
He plays CJ.
对。
Yeah.
所以他给我打了电话,我就过去了,老兄。
So he called me and I went up there, man.
我去了那里,骑着我的自行车过去,制造了很大的噪音,还做了轮子站立之类的动作,所以当我经过时,那些英国人都站在外面。
I went on, went up there, man, and I rode my bike up there making all this noise and doing wheelies and stuff, and so all these British people were standing outside when I was going through here.
我下了车,他们说:来吧,来吧。
I got off and they said, Come on, come on.
他们把我推过几个人,带我进去,因为波伊说:就是我跟你们说过的那个小子。
They pulled me past a few other people, and they got me up in there because Pooh was like, That's my boy right there I was telling y'all about.
于是他们带我走了进去。
So they walked me up in there.
我坐在桌旁,参加了试镜。
I sat at the table, did the audition.
他们给了我一份剧本。
It was like they gave me a script.
我快速浏览了一遍,然后说:好吧,开始吧。
I looked it over real quick and I was like, alright, let's go.
我用自己的话演的。
And I did it in my own words.
我根本没照着他们的剧本念,因为那部分是关于某种抢劫情节的。
I didn't even stick to their script because it was part of some robbery type stuff.
我当时完全是凭直觉发挥的。
I was, I just went off the head.
他们就说:‘天啊,好吧,操,厉害。’
So they was like, goddamn, okay.
他们握了握我的手,说:‘如果我们喜欢你,会给你打电话的,别担心,伙计。’
They like shook my hand and said, if we like you, we'll be calling you all right, don't worry about it, shit.
如果你们不给我打电话,我也不在乎,因为我还在街头混。
If y'all don't call me, I don't care because I'm still in the streets.
到那时候,兄弟,我虽然还在街头,但已经不碰毒品了。
Now by this time, bro, I was in the streets still, but not in the drug game.
我转行做了另一行,哥们。
I was in a whole another game, man.
那行当差不多就是你该得的那类活儿。
It was kinda close to what you would deserve for.
赚钱。
Money.
我当时带着我想拿的东西,有一群兄弟。
I was taking what I wanted at had this a crew.
我有一支可靠的团队,兄弟。
I had a solid crew, man.
我们想要什么,就去拿。
We were, if we wanted it, we come to get it.
我明白。
I hear you.
那就是我的行当。
That was my game.
那就是我的行当。
That was my game.
我记得我妻子一直说,如果你离开这些人,我告诉你,我会让你看到,好事会向你敞开大门。
I remember my wife kept saying, if you get away from these guys, I'm telling you, I had this, I got this thing that things are gonna open up for you in a great positive way.
你只需要远离一切。
You just have to walk away from everything.
我当时心想:糟了。
And I was like, shit.
我完成那个艺术项目后不久就发生了一件事,但我逃开了。
And an incident happened right after I did the artist and I escaped it.
法律方面,我也躲过去了。
The law, I escaped it.
所以我接到了关于第二次试镜的电话,我说:天啊,他们又叫我回去。
So I got a call about the second audition, and I said, damn, they calling me back.
那是个英国人。
It was a British guy.
他跟我说:嘿,伙计,我们想让你再回来一次,你知道的,再来一轮,这次你来圣莫尼卡。
And he was like, hey, mate, we want you to come back for a second, you know, roundabout, and we want you to come to Santa Monica this time.
好的,我会到的。
Okay, I'll be there.
咔嗒。
Click.
回去吃了点东西。
Went back and eat.
十天后,我接到一个电话,他们问我:‘你想不想玩一款电子游戏?’
Ten days after that, I get a phone call, man, how would you like to be in a video game?
那时候,他们一直告诉我们这款游戏叫《悖论》。
Now, you gotta remember at this time, they were telling us the video game was called paradox.
他们从来没提过《侠盗猎车手》,所以我也没太兴奋。
They never said grand theft auto, so I wasn't too geeked up about it.
我从来没做过动作捕捉之类的工作,也不知道怎么通过录像来制作游戏。
And I never did motion capture and stuff, so I didn't know how to video to make a video game.
我以为我只是进录音棚念几句台词就完事了。
I thought I was just going in a booth and read some lines and that was it.
我觉得,杰伊跟我们说他们会给你戴上传感器之类的设备。
I think, Jay told us that they they they wire you up or stuff like that.
你实际上就是游戏里的角色。
You're actually character.
是的,老兄。
Yeah, man.
对。
Yeah.
他们给你穿上一套潜水服。
They put, they you put this scuba diving suit on.
所以当我到那里时,我签了合同,拿到了第二个工作,然后才发现我得到了这个角色。
So when I got there, I signed the contract, I got the second gig, then I found out I got the gig.
它的名字完全不一样,所以我没太当真。
It was a total another name, so I wasn't taking it too seriously.
如果我早知道是《侠盗猎车手》,我就会认真对待了。
If I'd have heard it was Grant Theft Auto, would have.
感谢主,这一切。
Thank you Lord, all this.
我现在在纽约。
I'm in New York now.
他们让我住在下东区的汤普森酒店,那是一家非常不错的酒店。
They had me staying in, Lower East Side off of at a Thompson hotel, a real nice hotel.
但他们早上接我去长岛的格伦科夫,在一个巨大的旧仓库里工作。
But they had picked me up in the morning and take me to Glen Cove, Long Island to work in this big old warehouse.
我到那儿时,他们说:去把这套衣服穿上。
When I got there, they was like, go put this suit on.
我当时想:这他妈是什么东西?
I'm like, what the fuck is this?
我以为我是要去录音棚。
I'm thinking I'm go in the studio.
于是他们给了我一件紧得要命的潜水服。
So they give me this tight, tight, tight scuba diving suit.
你要知道,那时候我体重大概二百五十多磅,快二百六十磅了。
You gotta remember, I was about two fifty something, two sixty at this time.
所以我进去后,把这套衣服拉上了拉链。
So I go in and I zip up in this suit.
所以我心想,这他妈是啥啊?
So I'm like, what the hell, man?
我当时想,天啊,我可不能穿着这身出去,这么多人看着呢。
I was like, man, I ain't going out there like this because there's a lot of people looking.
我说,我以为我们要去录音室呢。
I said, I thought we was gonna go in the studio.
所以下一秒,我就想,管他呢,我试试吧。
So next thing you know, I said, fuck it, man, I'm gonna try it out.
我过去的时候,他们开始在那些标记点上放满小球。
I go and they start putting these balls all over these markers.
我当时就想,天啊,没想到这事儿会是这样。
And I was just like, oh man, I didn't know this shit was gonna be like this.
所以我真的不干了。
So I actually quit.
我说,哥们,我不想干这活了。
I said, man, don't wanna do this.
把它撕掉了。
Tore it off.
我要回家了。
I'm going home.
我要回去了。
I'm going back home.
他们跟我讲,求求你,求求你。
They talked to me, please, please.
于是他们联系了一个老板。
So they called one of the owners.
他下来了。
He came down.
第二天吃早餐时,他坐下来和我谈了谈。
He sat at breakfast time the next day and talked to me.
他说:来吧,老兄。
He said, come on, man.
你肯定会想这么做。
You're gonna wanna do this.
相信我就行。
Just trust me.
他们还是没告诉我这是《侠盗猎车手》。
They still ain't telling me this is Grand Theft Auto.
直到电影拍完一年多后,我才发现自己演的是《侠盗猎车手》。
I didn't find out I was Grand Theft Auto till like a year later after film.
哦,天哪。
Oh, wow.
是的,老兄。
Yeah, bro.
所以
So
那他们为什么要故意瞒着你呢?
Now why what did they do that on purpose, keep it under wraps for you?
保密是有原因的,老兄,因为他们知道,即使我们签了保密协议,我们也可能说漏嘴,别逗了。
It's a purpose to keep it under wraps, man, because they know we might woulda slip even though we signed MD and As, come on, man.
作为《侠盗猎车手》的一部分,你肯定会想,嘿,我参与了《侠盗猎车手》。
Part of Grand Theft Auto, you gonna be like, hey, I'm in Grand Theft Auto.
是啊,真的假的。
Yeah, no shit.
全球最大的游戏,没错。
The biggest game in the world, yeah.
是的,所以我最后留了下来,老兄,幸亏我留下了,因为这成了我脱离过去所有事情的转折点,它让我一直有事可做。
Yeah, so I end up staying, man, and thank God I did, because it ended up being, it was my breaking point to pull away from everything I did because it kept me working.
你得记住,我刚去的时候是2009年,快到2009年底了。
And you gotta remember, when I first went, it was 2009, late two thousand and nine.
那就是我刚开始的时候。
That's when I first started.
我们连续为这款游戏工作了四年,直到2013年才发布。
And we worked on the game for like four years straight, and it came out in 2013.
所以你只是做了GTA四里的一些小部分,就是配音部分?
So you but you were oh, you only did the small bits, the voice bits in in GTA four?
是的。
Yeah.
你那是
You That's
圣安地列斯。
San Andreas.
对。
Right.
那是圣安地列斯。
That was San Andreas.
你做了GTA五。
You you did the GTA five.
他们为你制作花了四年时间?
It took four years for them to do you?
整个制作过程,包括拍摄,花了大约四年时间,因为游戏中你看到的所有角色动作——包括我、杰·克莱斯、史蒂文·奥格、内德·卢克以及游戏中的其他所有人——都必须真实地表演出来。
It took about four years complete with the filming because everything that you see the characters do, me, Jay Clace, Steven Aug, Ned Luke, and the rest of the people that's in the game, you really have to do this.
你看到富兰克林做的每一件事,我都得亲自完成。
Everything you see Franklin doing, I had to do it.
我得打斗。
I had to fight.
我得踢腿。
I had to kick.
我得跑得很快。
I had to run fast.
我得跳跃,你看到的每一个表演动作,我们真的都要亲身演绎出来。
I had to jump, I had to every acting part you see, we really had to act it out.
你得记住,伙计,他们可能会给你一份三页的剧本。
And you gotta remember, man, they can give you a three page script.
一页、两页、三页,你得把这三页的所有台词都记下来,对吧?
One, two, three, and you have to remember all your lines from all three, right?
然后他们说:‘开拍。’
And they say, And action.
我们走进去说:‘嘿,大家最近怎么样?’
And we walk in and say, What's up y'all?
那我们今天要做什么?
So what we doing?
接着杰可能会先念他的台词。
And then Jay might run his lines.
好吧,我们要去执行这次劫案,等等等等。
Okay, so we're going to do this heist and blah blah blah blah blah.
然后内德·卢克可能会说:‘好的,对对对。’
And then Ned Luke might be like, Okay, yeah, yeah.
然后轮到我出场了。
And then I gotta come in.
我的意思是,我们该怎么进行?
So, I mean how we gonna do it?
然后我可能会说:天啊,我搞砸了,老兄。
And then I might be like, wow, I messed up man.
他们就说:停。
They like cut.
他们会让你从头再来一遍。
They make you start all over again.
他们要求整个过程必须完美无瑕。
They want it clean all the way through.
你不能出任何差错。
You cannot mess up.
但在真正的电影拍摄中,你可以一直拍、拍、拍,即使出错了,他们也会喊停,然后从出错的地方接着拍,继续下去。
Now in a movie, real movies, you can run, run, run, and mess up, and as they cut, pick it up from right there, and keep going.
老兄,我们快到当时那个点上了。
Man, we was getting to the point we was on.
还有,第75条镜头,老兄。
And, take number 75, man.
实际上。
Actually.
不。
No.
绝对如此。
Absolutely.
我的意思是,我在采访杰伊时了解到,他们是怎么去查这些事情的。
I mean, I I learned that when I interviewed Jay about how they actually, like, you know, look them up.
但仔细了解了你过去的一些经历后,老兄,我真不想这么说,因为我从不希望以任何方式显得居高临下。
But reading into your stuff a little bit in your past, man, I hate to say this because I never wanna say it ever condescending in any way.
老兄,你能从那个圈子里走出来,我真为你感到骄傲。
I'm proud of you, man, to get out of that game.
我知道这有多难。
I know how hard it is.
你知道的?
You know?
我的意思是,我真的非常佩服你,兄弟,因为我知道我自己要回到这个行业有多容易,所以我真心佩服你。
I mean, I'm really I really give you a lot of props, bro, man, because I know I know how easy it is for me to get back in the game, and I give you such props.
你知道,你做GTA然后坚持下来,因为管他呢。
You know, doing GTA for you and then sticking with it because you know, fuck you.
我知道我能赚比这多得多的钱。
I know I can make more money than this shit.
我可以。
I can
我能做这个。
do this.
我能做那个,
I can do that,
但你却一直坚持着。
but you're stuck with it.
所以我觉得这太棒了。
So I think that's awesome.
让我来问几个问题。
Let me jump into some questions.
他们救了我的命,兄弟。
They saved my life, man.
我欠GTA的,兄弟。
I owe GTA, man.
我欠Rockstar Games的,兄弟。
I owe Rockstar Games, man.
嘿。
Hey.
在我们进入问题之前,我必须说这一点。
And I just gotta say this before we move to the question.
他们救了我的命,兄弟。
They saved my life, man.
而且我就是因为我一直忠于他们,兄弟。
And I and and and that's why I I stay I stay loyal to them, man.
是的。
I do.
因为他们给了我一个全新的叙事:作为一个纳税人,作为一个合法公民,远离我所熟知的所有麻烦。
Because they gave me a whole narrative of being a taxpayer now, being a real citizen of legal money, and staying out of all the trouble that I know.
就像你所说的,兄弟,我们以前赚钱的方式,就像吸食冰毒、快克或海洛因、可卡因一样。
Because like you said, man, everything that we've done to get money is like a meth or a crack or a heroin or a cocaine use it.
很容易复吸,太容易了,因为只要一联系他们,就会忍不住。
It's so easy to relapse, so easy because it just call them.
直到今天,兄弟,我睡觉时还会梦到自己在Hickit俱乐部搞钱的情景。
Like to this day, bro, I can fall asleep and have dreams about how I was getting that money in the Hickit Club.
所以我得夸他们几句,感谢你们选中了我,你懂我的意思吗?
So I give them, man, a little bit of praise, and I thank y'all for picking me, you know what I'm saying?
我也真的很感谢你,谢谢你为此感谢我,兄弟。
And I really appreciate you, you know, thanking me for that, man.
我只是觉得,你所做的这件事太了不起了。
Well, I I I just think it's it's an amazing thing you did.
让我问几个问题。
Let me jump into some questions.
我有一大堆问题。
I got a ton.
你第一次见到内德、卢克和史蒂文·奥格时,第一印象如何?
What was your first impression when meeting Ned, Luke, and Steven Ogg?
哦,天哪。
Oh, man.
内德和卢克,老兄。
Ned and Luke, man.
内德这个人有点自大,老兄。
Ned was kind of a cocky dude, man.
他好像什么都知道似的。
He was kind of like he knew everything.
你知道的,他特别自负,这让我有点烦。
You know, he's real cocky, And it kind of irritated me.
但当我们三个和GTA团队一起工作时,我和他最终成了最好的朋友。
But me and him ended up turning out to be the best of friends when it comes to us three and the hosts, GTA crew.
我和Ned之间其实没什么共同点,但我们真的像兄弟一样一起成长。
Me and Ned, we have too much nothing to like, but me and him grew together as like brothers for real.
他就是我兄弟,老兄。
Like, that's my brother, man.
他就是我大哥。
That's my big brother.
所以当我需要了解GTA的商业部分,或者任何商业相关的问题时,他懂表演圈的门道。
So when I need some questions about the business part of GTA or just any kind of business, he got knowledge of the acting game.
他懂SAG AFTRA(美国演员工会)。
He knows SAG AFTRA.
他懂合同。
He know contracts.
他懂所有这一类的事情。
He know all that type of stuff.
他一直帮我处理这些事。
He's been my help with them for.
是的,这就是两个区别。
Yeah, so that's the two differences.
在剧情模式中,你演过最难的任务是什么?
What was your hardest mission to act in the story mode?
最难的任务啊,老兄。
The hardest mission, man.
那是一个我和内德一起的任务。
It was a mission with me and Ned.
又是我和内德。
Again, me and Ned.
那就是最难的任务。
It was that was the hardest mission.
本来呢,当我发现他其实是卧底,他跟警方合作的时候,我不确定很多玩家是否知道,当我得知他出卖了特雷弗时,那个场景和那个任务真的很难演,我们几乎难以完成。
Was originally yeah, when I found out when I found out that that that he was, undercover, like he worked it with the police, and I don't I don't know if a lot of people that know the game, they know when I found out that he, ratted out Trevor, that scene and that mission was so hard that it was hard for us to do.
但当我们终于演到位时,Ned哭了,因为我演得很难受,我演不好,我不是演员。
But when we finally nailed it, Ned was crying because I had a hard time acting, I couldn't act, I'm not an actor.
巧合的是,Rockstar 给我的角色几乎都是我之前演过的,所以就像,你得记住,Rockstar 给我的台词是:嘿,伙计。
It was just so happened Rockstar was giving me roles that I damn near done did before, so it was like, you you gotta remember Rockstar was giving me lines saying, hey, mate.
我说:兄弟,我根本不会说‘伙计’这种话,也不会说那些乱七八糟的词,我也不说‘他妈的’。
And this, I said, bro, I don't say fucking mate and this and that, and I don't say motherfucker.
我说的是‘他妈的’。
I say motherfucker.
你知道我说的是什么吗?
You know what saying?
这就是让它如此真实的原因。
That's what made it so real.
这让你的角色,你和Lamar,显得格外真实。
That's what made your character, you and Lamar.
你们俩一吵架就让我笑得前仰后合。
When you guys fucking had me so cracking up.
你去抢辆车。
You go rob a car.
这些家伙太真实了。
These fucking guys are so real.
不管是谁做的或写的,但现在我知道了,就是你们自己做的。
Whoever did this or wrote it, I but now that I know, you guys did it yourself.
你知道吗,你们真的是自己做的,这正是它如此酷的原因,我真的很尊重这一点。
You know, you guys actually did it yourselves, and that's what made it so cool, and I really respect that.
如果你能改变富兰克林的某一点,那会是什么?
If you could change one thing about Franklin, what would it been?
很简单。
Easy.
我很容易就能回答这个问题,伙计。
I can easily answer this, man.
如果你们注意到了,玩过游戏的人会发现富兰克林经常得到这种待遇。
If y'all notice, the people that play the game noticed that Franklin nice to get this a lot.
富兰克林不够强硬。
Franklin wasn't tough.
他不够强硬,但他也不是个懦夫,就是不够强硬。
He wasn't tough, but he wasn't a punk, but he just wasn't tough.
所以我不得不忍受特雷弗一直欺负我,莱马尔一直指使我。
So I had to endure a lot of being bullied by Trevor, being told what to do by Right Lamar.
莱马尔就像对待一个倔强的小弟一样,总是推着我走。
Lamar just pushing me around in a way like a a little brother but a hard head little brother.
我知道该怎么处理。
Like, I got this.
小心点。
Watch out.
滚开。
Get your ass off.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我也记得那种状态。
I remember that mode too.
当然。
Sure.
他们把富兰克林写得太软了,而我想让他更硬朗一些,但当你仔细看剧情时,富兰克林其实是所有人之间的中间人。
They they wrote Franklin in a soft way, and I wanted to be harder, but after you start looking at the storyline, Franklin was the the the middleman to everybody.
想想看。
Think about it.
当你仔细看时,我总是在迈克尔和特雷弗之间。
When you look at it, I was always in between Michael and Trevor.
别紧张,各位,咱们得把这任务完成了。
Chill out, y'all, you know, we gotta get this mission done.
我总是在努力管住拉马尔。
I was always in between trying to tame Lamar.
每次要执行暗杀任务时,我都是莱斯特的首选人选。
I was always Lester's go to guy when it's time to put hits.
所以我的剧情线在游戏中其实非常重要。
So my storyline was actually very, very, very important in the game.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
哦,没错。
Oh, absolute.
我跟你说过。
I told you.
你是最先的那一个。
You're the first one.
除了迈克尔之外,当游戏一开始推出时,你就是第一个。
I besides Michael when it comes out with the first thing, you were the first one.
我的意思是,很明显,游戏是以迈克尔的那段开场的。
I mean, obviously, the game opens with Michael in that thing.
但那之后,就是你了。
But after after that, it's you.
基本上就是你。
It's pretty much you.
我的意思是,你看,你你
I mean, look, you you
而且你不能杀。
And you can't kill.
你不能在结尾杀了我。
You can't kill me at the end.
这说明了很多关于富兰克林的事。
So that say a lot about Franklin.
你知道我意思是
You know what I'm
没错。
true.
有人认出你吗?
Do people recognize you?
老是啊,兄弟。
All the time, man.
就算戴着面具,这也太疯狂了。
Even with the mask on, this is crazy.
就算戴着面具,兄弟,他们还是能听出我的声音。
Even with the mask on, man, they they they they hear my voice.
对吧?
Right?
我可能在一个地方,随便说句话,就能看到人们的表情变化。比如我点单的时候,能看见他们的表情,然后他们走开,又回来,下一秒,其中一个人终于会说:嘿。
I could be in a place and I could talk and I could see people just like, I could see like if I'm making an order, can see their face kinda like and then they'll walk off and then they come back and then next thing you know, one of them will finally say, hey.
因为他们会回来。
Because they're going to back.
我会盯着他们看。
I I be watching them.
他们在安静的地方工作,把手机拿起来,我能看见他们在搜索。
They be working in a in a soundless place, man, they get they phone off, and I can see them googling.
是的。
Yeah.
然后他们问我,我会先跟他们逗着玩。
And then they ask me, then I'll be like, first I'll play with them.
我会说,不,老兄。
I'll be like, no, man.
电子游戏,老兄。
Video game, man.
我?
Me?
不,绝对不行,老兄。
Nah, hell no, man.
我是个建筑工人。
I'm a construction worker.
你知道的,我会和他们玩。
You know, I play with them.
但接着,你知道的,我会说:老兄,你玩过《侠盗猎车手》吗?
But then, but then, you know, I'll be like, man, have you ever played Grand Theft Auto, man?
我扮演的是富兰克林这个角色。
I'm the Franklin character.
一旦我唤醒他们的一些记忆,因为你要记住,已经七年了。
And once I wake some of their brains up because it's now you gotta remember, it's been seven years.
所以,当我重新介绍自己时,他们会说:我总觉得这声音耳熟,老兄。
So, once I reinvent myself and say, and they're like, I knew that voice sound familiar, man.
下一秒,他们就想要照片和签名。
And next thing you know, want pictures and autographs.
我超爱这个,老兄。
And I love it, man.
你知道吗,我喜欢当一个标志性的电子游戏演员。
You know, I love being some, iconic video game actor.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
但那种感觉真的很棒。
But then it's a good feeling.
就是,哇。
It's like, wow.
你知道,人们真的很喜欢你所做的事情,我觉得这挺酷的。
You know, people really like what you're doing, and and I think that's a pretty cool thing.
当你确认自己将出演这款游戏时,感觉如何?
How did it feel to get confirmation that you were going to be the video game?
就是那一刻,他们给你回电话,告诉你你入选了,那种感觉是怎样的?
Like, at that moment, they said they called you back that final time and said, you're in.
我想你已经回答了,因为你提到你当时并不知道这是《GTA》。
Well, I think you answered it because you because you said you didn't know it was GTA.
是的。
Yeah.
但当我得知自己将扮演可操作角色富兰克林,而且是《侠盗猎车手》时,
But the moment I found out that I was gonna be a playable character, Franklin, and it was a grand theft auto.
那是我这辈子最奇怪却又最棒的感觉。
It was the weirdest but the best feeling in the world.
那天晚上我根本睡不着,兄弟。
I couldn't even sleep that night, man.
我整晚都盯着天花板,只是心怀感激,知道我将成为如此经典作品的一部分。
I just stayed up all night just staring at the ceiling, man, just being thankful, you know, that I'm gonna be part of something that's so iconic.
我当时不知道它会这么火,但我明白它一定会很成功。
Now I didn't know it was gonna be this big, but I knew it was gonna be big.
是的。
Yeah.
我只是非常感激。
I well I'm just very thankful.
你知道吗,我喜欢你刚才说的,我真的很感激你提到Rockstar,因为他们帮助了你,救了你的命。
You know, I like what you said, I really appreciate that, what you appreciated Rockstar because they helped and saved your life.
而且那确实是个很棒的评价。
And and that's a great statement we said.
和其他人一起录音感觉怎么样?
How fun was it recording with the other guys?
比如和杰伊、奥格还有那些家伙一起。
Like, with with Jay and and Og and all those guys.
有趣吗?
Was it fun?
我的意思是,你们享受那段时光吗?
I mean, did you guys enjoy the time?
你们一起拍了很长时间,对吧?
You were together a long time filming that, right?
是的。
Yeah.
这纯粹是为了好玩,兄弟。
It was for fun, bro.
真的特别开心,因为杰伊特别搞笑。
It was real fun because Jay was funny, man.
我和杰伊在片场外也经常一起玩。
Me and Jay, we hung out off the set.
他也是个有趣的人。
He's a fun guy too.
是的。
Yeah.
他是个特别有趣的人,老兄。
He's very fun guy, man.
他真是个酷哥们,老兄。
He's a real cool dude, man.
而且和他合作很容易,你知道吧,因为他让我做自己。
And, it was easy working with him, you know what I'm saying, because he let me be me.
最难合作的是特雷弗这个角色。
The hardest person to work with was the Trevor character.
和他合作很难,因为特雷弗总是疯疯癫癫的,现实中我早就一拳打爆他的嘴了,你懂我的意思吧?
It was hard working with him because Trevor was always just wild and crazy, so in real life, I would've punched him in his goddamn mouth, you know I'm saying?
所以我得忍着,得接受他,让他随便折腾我,就像他翻过栅栏那样,我当时还笑得不行。
So I had to take that, I had to accept it and let him kinda pump me, you know, like the same way he fell over the gate, and I was laughing.
他问我:‘你是在笑我吗?’
And he was like, You laughing at me?
我说:‘不是啊,老兄。’
And I was like, No, man.
这挺酷的,老兄,好吧。
It was cool, man, all right.
好吧,对不起。
All right, I'm sorry.
你知道的,来吧,老兄。
You know, come on, man.
在现实生活中,来吧,拉里,老兄。
In real life, come on, Larry, man.
所以我跟你说,当他们最初写这个情节时,他翻过栅栏摔了一跤,我在笑他,然后他说:‘你是在笑我吗?’
So that's what I'm telling you that when they first wrote it and he tripped over the gate and I was laughing at him and he said, You laughing at me?
哦, blah blah blah。
Oh, blah blah blah.
在第一场戏里,我当时就想:‘你啥也干不成。’
In the first scene, I was like, You ain't gonna do shit.
我把你干翻了。
I knocked your ass out.
他们一直说:停,停,停。
They was like, cut, cut, cut.
他们说:不,索罗。
They was like, no, Solo.
你得让他们就这样。
You have to let them be this.
这就是我之前说的,他们一直喊着:冷静点,索罗。
So that's what I was talking about how they just kept saying, calm down, Solo.
你得让这个人表现得更大度一些。
You gotta let this person be the bigger person.
这儿有个不错的例子。
Here's a good one.
在扮演了如此标志性的角色之后,接其他角色在表演上会很难吗?还是说这反而为你打开了更多机会?
Is it difficult after such an iconic role to do other stuff acting wise, or has it just opened the doors?
这确实为我打开了大门,但说实话,拉里,我跟你说,我到今天都为此感到后悔。
It really opened the door for me, but to be honest with you, Larry, man, let me tell you, man, I I I regret it to this day.
我没有利用这个机会,因为我从来就不想当演员,兄弟。
I didn't take advantage of it because I never wanted to be an actor, man.
你知道,我当了这么久的街头混混,要我突然开始去读书、试镜,真的很难。我能理解你的感受,其实我本可以的,因为其他人都从中受益了。
Know, me being a street dude for so long, it was hard for me to just go and start reading, casting when I I feel you, When I could have, I could have because everybody else, they benefited from.
史蒂文、拉马尔这个角色,还有其他很多群演,都从中受益了。
Steven All, the Lamar character, a whole lot of the other extras, they benefited from it.
有人给我打电话,问我能不能去参加这个试镜?
And I had people calling me saying, can you come to this cast?
你能去演这个吗?
Can you come to do it?
你能去拍这个吗?
Can you come do that?
我就只是说
And I was just like
你有经纪人吗?
Do you have an agent?
你从来没找过经纪人?
You never got one?
是的。
Yeah.
你看,有个经纪人就能帮你打开门,把你推进去。
See, an agent would've opened the doors, put your ass in.
但你知道,你和我,其实我也没有经纪人。
But you know, you and I and and I don't have one either.
事实上,我一开始有过一个,但我直接说:滚蛋吧,老兄。
Matter of fact, I had one in the beginning where I said, the fuck out of here, man.
我受不了那种破事。
I couldn't deal with that shit.
但我懂。
But I get it.
我真的能理解你,因为我懂。
I I really feel for you because I get it.
这是我们狂野的生活方式,你知道的,不,哥们,我会做的。
It's our it's our wild lifestyle that's if, you know, no, man, I'll do it.
我会的。
I do.
而且我们知道我们做不到。
And we know we can't do it.
你知道,我们不可能全做到。
You know, we can't do it all.
这才是关键。
And that's the thing.
尽管《侠盗猎车手》长期以来一直是游戏界的常青树,但他当初是否预料到总销量会如此之高?
Even though GTA has become a staple in the gaming for a long time, was it was he expecting the total of sales to be as big as they were?
我的意思是,我认为这是有史以来最高的。
I mean, I believe they're the highest ever.
那么,时隔多年,《侠盗猎车手》至今仍被大量玩家热玩,人们对此有何反应?
And what's this reaction to GTA still being played heavily today so many years after the initial release?
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。