本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
本期《足球之外》由我们的新赞助商Fuze Energy为您呈现。
This episode of the rest is football is powered by our new presenting partners, Fuze Energy.
我们非常高兴能在常规转会窗口之外欢迎他们加入团队。
We're thrilled to welcome them to the team, especially outside the regular transfer window.
这是一笔带来动力与能量的新签约。
A new signing providing power and energy.
这听起来有点像当年的我啊,加兹。
That sounds like a bit of me back in the day, Gaz.
而且非常可靠。
And reliable too.
可不是那种十二月就消失的晴天型球员。
Not one of those fair weather players who go missing in December.
Fuse将为他的整个足球赛季持续提供动力。
Fuse will be powering the rest of his football right through the season.
他们是英国发展最快的能源供应商之一,建设太阳能农场,帮助家庭做出更明智的能源选择,提供贯穿整个赛季的强劲动力。
They're one of The UK's fastest growing energy suppliers, building solar farms and helping homes make smarter choices power that performs throughout the season.
Fuse能源,确保一切运转如常,灯火通明,智能家居,车辆满电,是一支你永远可以信赖的全勤队伍。
Fuse, keep everything running, lights on, me is smart, cars charged, a full squad you can count on.
当你签约他们的固定费率套餐,能源价格将保持稳定,即便冬夜渐寒,冠军争夺战日趋白热化。
And when you sign up for their fixed rates, your energy prices hold their shape, even as the nights turn colder and the title race heats up.
赛季漫长,但有了Fuze,能量永不枯竭。
The season is long, but with Fuze, the energy never drops.
欲了解更多关于每次都能直挂死角的高效能源信息,请访问fusenergy.com/football。
For more information about energy that hits the top corner every time, head to fusenergy.com/football.
若想参与互动,使用代码football注册即有机会在播客中被点名,并在下期向我们抛出你的问题。
And if you fancy getting involved, sign up with the code football for the chance to get a shout out on the pod and throw your own question at us next time.
大家好,欢迎收听《足球之外》。
Hello, and welcome to the rest is football.
今天我们为您准备了一期问答特辑。
We've got a little question and answer episode for you.
我们已经有段时间没做这种形式了。
We haven't had one of those for a little while.
我们原本打算这么做的。
We thought we would.
阿兰·希勒和迈克尔·里奇斯与我——加雷利卡一起。
Alan Shearer and Michael Riches are with me, Garelika.
我们收到了不少问题。
So we've got a number of questions.
再次感谢大家一如既往地踊跃提问。
Thank you once again for sending them in as always.
让我们从马特·普莱斯提出的一个重要问题开始。
Let's start with one that's very important from Matt Price.
林克斯知道我的老绰号——阿兰和麦卡,随着圣诞临近英超梦幻联赛压力倍增,能否更新下你们各自的积分情况?
Lynx, knows my old nickname, Alan and Micah, as fantasy Premier League stress ramps up even more towards Christmas, Please can you update us on how many points you all have?
还有《足球之外》团队的积分。
Also, the rest is football team as well.
好的,马特。
Okay, Matt.
我这里有详细数据。
I've got the details here.
哈里非常急切地想公布成绩,因为他以997分排名第一。
Harry's very keen to hand them over because he's ranked first, has, with nine ninety seven.
他
He's
度过
had
表现非常出色的一周。
a very good week.
我排在第二,遥遥领先你们两个菜鸟。
I'm second, comfortably clear of you two, Muppets.
我得了934分。
I've got nine thirty four points.
麦卡获得了870分。
Micah has got eight seventy.
艾伦,你比麦卡落后9分。
And Alan, you're nine points behind Micah.
所以我实际上远远落后于自己。
So I'm actually well behind me.
我是说,我为我的球队付出了那么多努力,
I mean, I've put so much effort into my team,
你可以想象。
as you can imagine.
老实说,我需要阻止自己,因为这已经占据了我的生活,而我依然很糟糕。
Honestly, I need to stop me because it's taken over my life, and I'm still shit.
那梦幻足球呢?
What about the fantasy football?
那旅行呢?
And what about the trip?
我们的球队呢,节俭队?
What about our team, the thrift team?
那个在哪里?
How where is that?
我们合并后的团队。
Our combined team.
听着,伙计们。
Get this, chaps.
这相当令人印象深刻。
This is quite impressive.
剩下的就是足球队了。
The rest is football team.
梦幻足球在我们联赛中排名第235位,而总共有4万支队伍
Fantasy is two hundred and thirty fifth in our league, and that's out of 40,000
那还不错。
That's plus alright.
所以,你知道,这真的非常非常好。
So that's, you know, that's really, really good.
在全球范围内,大约排在第二万九千名左右。
Overall in the world, it's around twenty nine thousandth.
虽然排在两万九千名听起来不怎么样,但你不会被降级,因为实际上有超过1200万人在玩这个游戏。
Now that doesn't sound great when you're in twenty nine thousandth place, but you're not doing relegation because there's actually well over 12,000,000 people playing it.
所以这相当令人印象深刻。
So that's pretty impressive.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,哈里的个人队伍,我告诉你吧,他在全球大约排五千名。
I mean, Harry's personal team, I'll tell you this, but he's about 5,000 in the world.
在接近1300万人中排名5000。
5,000 after nearly 13,000,000.
你在‘剩余即足球’联赛中排第几?
Where are you in the rest is football league?
你在‘剩余即足球’联赛中排第几?
Where are you in the rest is football league?
26。
26.
在剩下的六名中
Six in the rest
是足球
is football
联赛,这相当不错。
league, which is pretty good.
所以我们联赛里有些很棒的玩家。
So we've got some great people in our league.
感谢你们一直支持我们。
So thank you for sticking with us.
月底我们会再颁发一个奖项,给当月排名第一的人,只要你在过去没得过第一,因为我们不能每个月都把奖颁给同一个人,以防有人一直独占鳌头。
We'll have another prize going at the end of the month, whoever's top, as long as you've not been top in the last because we can't just keep giving the prize to the same person every month should someone run away with it.
克里斯·马歇尔。
Chris Marshall.
加兹和阿尔真的很喜欢哈莱姆播客那期。
Gaz and Al really enjoyed the Harlem pod.
谢谢。
Thank you.
他私下里是个什么样的人?
What's he like as a bloke off screen?
看起来是个顶尖的家伙,活着就是为了进球得分。
Seems like a top guy who just lives life to score goals.
觉得他总结得很到位。
Think he summed it up nicely.
我想我们在周一发布的播客里提到过,对吧?
I think we mentioned it in the podcast that went out on Monday, didn't we?
他真是个好人啊。
What a good guy he was.
老实说,我觉得他太出色了,既谦逊又专业。
Honestly, I thought he he was was so brilliant, so respectful, so professional.
我喜欢他的一切。
I loved everything about him.
我喜欢他的态度。
I loved his attitude.
我喜欢他对进球的渴望和饥渴感。
I loved his desire and his hunger to score goals.
是的,我就喜欢他的...我想说是普通。
Yeah, and I just loved how I I I I wanna say normal.
他因为对进球的渴望而不普通,但作为普通人来说,他这个人真的很好。
He's not normal because of his desire to score goals, but he is in terms of normal, how nice he was as a person.
他太棒了。
He was so great.
我很享受和他共度的时光,喜欢和他相处的几个小时。
I loved his time, and I loved spending a couple of hours with him.
我觉得他非常出色。
I thought he was brilliant.
真是个非常非常好的人。
Really, really nice guy.
是啊。
Yeah.
我完全赞同你的感受。
I echo your sentiments totally there.
没错。
Yeah.
而且他是个射手。
And he's a goal scorer.
射手都是好人,米卡。
Goal scorers are just good people, Micah.
是啊。
Yeah.
我知道。
I know.
是啊。
Yeah.
我哪会知道,我又没收到邀请。
I won't know because I didn't get the invite.
赶紧翻篇吧。
Moving on swiftly.
对。
Yeah.
可能是因为你在阿布扎比玩得太嗨了。
Because perhaps you were partying too much in Abu Dhabi.
因为
Because
我们知道你在阿布扎比,米卡。
We knew you were in Abu Dhabi, Micah.
我们
We
我曾与无无无无我权杖同在。
I was with Without without without without me a scepter.
那就是你曾与之为伍的人。
That's who you were with.
是的。
Yes.
实际上,我们也没收到那件事的邀请。
Actually, we didn't get the invite for that either.
威尔·穆雷提问:你们每人每周需要多少钱才愿意为你们最大的对手效力?
So Will Murray asks, How much per week would it have taken for each of you to play for your biggest rival?
桑德兰,还是曼联?
Sunderland, Manchester United?
你提到皇马对我来说,但我可能会说是森林队,因为我其实是莱斯特城的球迷。
You mentioned Madrid for me, but I might say Forest because Leicester's my team really.
世界上没有足够的钱能让我为他们效力。
There isn't enough money around for me to play for them.
反正你现在也进不了那支球队了。
You'd never get in the team anyway now.
他们现在状态
They're going so
非常好。
well.
要多少钱才行?不。
How much money would it take No.
比你现在的薪水
A bit more than you're
在曼城拿的要多一些,大概吧。
on at Man City, probably.
不。
No.
彻头彻尾的曼城人,伙计。
City through and through, mate.
不。
Nope.
给多少钱都不会去红魔那边。
Not going to the red sides for no amount of money.
我不是说过吗?布莱恩·克拉夫在诺丁汉森林时我就拒绝过他们。
Well, I did turn Forrest down when Brian Clough was there, didn't I say?
这已经很能说明问题了。
That that says everything, really.
你不能那么做。
You can't be doing that.
你不能那么做。
You can't be doing that.
我是说,我从来不是那种人——没错,你确实会有竞争对手和同城死敌,这些比赛比其他任何比赛都重要,但我骨子里就是没法去仇恨一家足球俱乐部。
I mean, I've never been one of these people that, I mean, yes, you have your rivals and your local rivals, and those games mean more than any other match, but I don't have it in me to hate a football club.
这感觉有点怪怪的。
It just seems a little bit weird.
你不必恨他们,只是不必喜欢他们。
You don't have to hate them, you just don't have to like them.
不,就是这样,对,就是这样。
No, that's, yeah, that's it.
这就是我的观点,不过确实如此。
That's my point, but yeah.
没关系。
It's all right.
这
It's
没关系。
all right.
不在这里。
Not here.
我只是。
I'm just.
嗯。
Yeah.
就是这样。
Just like that.
对。
Yeah.
不,我只是。
No, I just.
是的。
Yeah.
但是,你知道,有很多粉丝。
But but, you know, it's a lot of fans.
我恨你
I hate you
虽然现在突然就恨了。
hate suddenly now, though.
老实说,当你必须做分析时,这简直太滑稽了。
Honestly, when you've got to do analysis, This is absolutely hilarious.
听我说他们这个赛季表现得有多出色。
Listening to me saying how much how well they've done this season.
是啊。
Yeah.
通过精彩的电视节目。
Through great TV.
通过精彩的电视节目。
Through great TV.
尤其是在周末之后。
Especially after the weekend.
是的。
Yes.
我想知道你们中有没有人知道这个问题的答案。
I wonder if any of you know the answer to this question.
昆汀·希利汉提问:谁来决定客场球迷在体育场中的座位区域?
Quentin Hillihan asks, who decides where the away fans sit in a stadium?
比如在酋长球场,客场球迷被安排在底层角落区域,但在詹姆斯公园球场则不同。
For example, at the Emirates, away fans are in the corner lower tier, but it's in James'.
他们的座位被安排在最顶层。
It's all the way at the top.
我觉得有时候让客队球迷靠近球场可能会成为他们的优势。
I feel like it can sometimes be an advantage for the away team to be close to the pitch.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我猜应该是主办比赛的足球俱乐部本身决定客场球迷的座位区域,不过我也不确定。
I guess the the the football club itself who's hosting the game decides where the way fans go, but I don't know.
是的,但我不太确定这点,我认为有条规则要求必须为客场球迷提供场地内的特定区域,除非有非常重要的理由无法实现。
Yeah, but I think, and I'm not sure on this, but I think there's a rule, I think, that they have to be given a certain position in a ground unless that's not viable for some really important reason.
所以你看纽卡斯尔的主场时,客场球迷被安排在高高的看台上,你几乎听不到他们的声音。
And so when you look at Newcastle, obviously the Aware fans are right open the gods and you can hardly even hear them.
差不多在某些情况下
Pretty much in some
这确实是个优势。
Which an has to advantage.
如果听不到客场球迷的声音,那对主队来说肯定是个优势。
If you can't hear your Aware fans, then that has to be an advantage for the home teams.
但我认为目前存在某种特殊原因——不知道会持续多久——出于安全考虑或其他因素,纽卡斯尔的客队球迷暂时不能坐在场边。
But I think there's some sort of specific reason why at the minute or for I don't know how long it'll last, but they can't be pitch side for safety reasons or whatever at Newcastle.
每天都能学到新东西,对吧?
Learn something new every day, don't you?
是啊。
Yeah.
Run DMCK问:38岁的梅西在MLS获得MVP,同时领跑进球和助攻榜,而他加盟的球队两年前还是联赛垫底——这在他的职业生涯成就中排名如何?
Run d m c k says, where does Messi winning the MLS getting MVP and first in both goal scored and assists at the age of 38 with a team that was bottom of the league just two years ago, ranking his career achievements?
可能还无法与世界杯和多次欧冠冠军相提并论,但他现在依然能做到这些事确实非常了不起。
Probably doesn't quite get up there with the World Cup and and and various champions leagues, but it still is actually remarkable that what he I mean, has some of the stuff he still does.
不过他们也签下了其他一些优秀球员来助力,对吧。
They signed some other great players as well, though, haven't they, to to help them along with that.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
布斯克茨,阿尔巴。
Busquets, Albert.
苏亚雷斯。
Suarez.
苏亚雷斯。
Suarez.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
但这并没有被剥夺。
But that's not taken away.
他们是黄金老将,对吧?
It's golden oldies, aren't they?
黄金老将。
Golden oldies.
他依然在踢球,尽管所在的联赛竞争性不如其他联赛。
He's he's still doing it, albeit in in the league that is not as not as competitive as others.
不。
No.
绝对。
Absolutely.
绝对。
Absolutely.
我认为这是对的。
I think that's right.
马修,作为队友,你们如何处理那些像萨拉赫、埃萨克、维萨那样尝试但失败的球员?
Matthew, as teammates, how do you deal with players who do a Salah, ESAK, Wissah, but are unsuccessful?
你是理解他们的立场,开开玩笑就继续工作,还是会因为他们的自负实际上拖累了团队而感到尴尬?
Do you understand their point of view, make jokes and just get back to work, or can it be awkward because they effectively screwed the team over for their ego?
我猜他指的是当球员可能想离队的时候。
I presume he's talking about when they perhaps want to leave.
我很确定我们把萨拉赫列入讨论是因为不确定具体情况,但埃泽克和惠斯勒是明显的例子,而且确实发生过。
I'm quite sure we put Salah in there because we don't know that's exactly the case, but Ezek and Whistler were the obvious examples, but they actually did happen.
但如果没发生这种情况,我不知道,球员们都是宽容的群体,对吧?
But if it doesn't happen, I don't know, players are forgiving bunch, aren't they?
他们通常就继续前进了。
They generally just get on with it.
可能会有点取笑的意思,你觉得呢?
It might be a bit of Mickey taking, what do you think?
萨拉赫那件事是个孤立事件。
That's an isolated incident, the Salah one.
你看看他,想想他在那里待了那么久,表现得那么好,和更衣室里很多球员都建立了深厚的友谊,一起经历了很多。
You look at it and you think he's been there that long, he's been there that good, that he's gonna have deep rooted friendships with a lot of those players in that dressing room, and been through a lot.
所以他们不会就这样抛弃他,说我不跟你说话了,或者我们做不成朋友了,这关系比那要深得多。
So they're not just gonna dump him and say, look, I'm not gonna speak to you, or I can't be friends with you, it goes, it's deeper than that.
他们可能会跟他说,我不同意你的做法,但不会因此就失去这份友谊。
They may speak to him and say, I don't agree with what you're doing, but you're not gonna lose the friendship over that.
我不认为整件事是萨拉在试图策划转会。
I don't think this whole thing has been about Salla trying to engineer a move.
我真的不这么认为。
I really don't.
我觉得这是对被换下场的真实情绪反应,特别是没能在利兹联上场,我想他只是爆发了——我们所有人都会有这种时候。
I think it was a genuine emotion about being left out and particularly not getting on at Leeds, and I think he's just kind of exploded as we all can at at some point.
我不认为这是在策划转会。
I don't think this was about engineering a move.
所以
So
我认为这取决于球员的水平。
I think it it depends on how good the player is.
是的。
Yeah.
我们曾与卡洛斯·特维斯有过类似事件。
So we had an incident with Carlos Tevis.
还记得曼奇尼在拜仁客场那场闹剧吗?
Do you remember the whole debacle at at Bayern Munich away with Mancini?
然后他就去打高尔夫球当球童,消失了几个月。
And then he he he went he went and caddied golf today for a couple of months.
等他回来时,球队已经陷入困境。
Then he he he come back, and no like, it left us in the lurch.
亚亚·图雷也去参加非洲国家杯了。
We had Yaya Torey as well gone to African nations.
虽然我们阵容强大不至于捉襟见肘,但他归队时大家都兴奋不已。
We was I won't say down to the bare bones because we had a a great squad, but when he come back, we was all buzzing.
我们根本不在乎他和教练之间发生了什么。
We we didn't care couldn't care less what happened with him and the manager.
关键在于重返赛场,这帮助我们赢得了联赛冠军。
It's about getting back getting back playing, and it helped us go win league.
所以那些说他辜负队友的人。
So all these people saying he's disrespected his teammates.
是的。
Yes.
我曾是那些指责他当时辜负球队的人之一,但第二天这事就被抛诸脑后了,翻篇了。
I've been one of those who said he disrespected his team in that moment, but then it's forgotten about the day later, it's finished.
懂吗?
You know?
现在最重要的是:我们下一场比赛能赢吗?
And it's all about, okay, well, are we winning our next game?
对。
Yep.
完全同意。
Totally agree.
我们稍后将很快带回更多您的问题。
And we'll come back with more of your questions very shortly.
在进入广告时间之前,是今天节目的特别环节时间。
Before we go to the break, it's time for a special part of today's show.
我们正与巴克莱银行合作,回顾一些标志性的足球时刻。
We're teaming up with Barclays to look at some iconic football moments.
其实更像是聆听它们,因为这个名为'比赛之声'的新环节,全关乎声音。
Actually, more like listen to them because in this new segment called the sounds of the game, it's all about the noise.
没错。
That's right.
从草根欢呼到球场咆哮,足球的声音讲述着自己的故事,我们将播放那些创造历史的时刻。
From grassroots cheers to stadium roars, the sounds of football tell their own story, and we're hitting play on the moments that made history.
它们确实如此
That they were
这是什么?
taking What is this?
切尔西对阵热刺。
Chelsea Spurs.
埃登·阿扎尔。
Edna Hazard.
我最爱的时刻,米卡。
My favorite moment, Micah.
这就是莱斯特城夺冠那晚的情景。
That's what this is that's that was when Leicester won the league the night of.
听听莱斯特球迷和切尔西球迷的欢呼声。
Just listen to that roar of the Leicester fans as well as the Chelsea fans.
我觉得那晚现场没多少莱斯特球迷。
I think there are few Leicester fans in there that night.
你给埃登·阿扎尔发感谢信息了吗?
Did you send him a thank you message, Eden Hazard?
当我见到他时,
When I saw him,
几年前在金球奖典礼上我遇见了他,我发自内心地感谢了他。
I saw him at the Ballon D'Or a couple years ago, and I thanked him from the bottom of my heart.
我敢打赌。
I bet.
彼得·德鲁里在这方面的表现有多棒,确实如此。
How good is Peter Drury on this so Yeah.
这些时刻,他捕捉得如此到位。
These moments, he captures him so well.
莱斯特城的七分钟。
Seven minutes in Leicester City.
哦,我得试试那段解说,你
Oh, I need to give that commentary a go, you
知道的。
know.
不。
No.
你不需要。
You don't.
那正是我们不想听到的比赛声音。
That's the sound of the game we don't want.
看那个进球多漂亮。
Look at that for a goal.
多么精彩的射门。
What a finish.
第一次就进了。
First time.
射得真漂亮。
What a finish.
没有留言。
No message.
直挂球门死角。
Went into the top corner.
毫无机会。
No chance.
当时我和我的孩子们——他们都是莱斯特城球迷——一起观看比赛,我们紧紧相拥,我甚至激动得哭了。
We were all watching together with my lads, Leicester fans obviously, and we just huddled and huddled and so I cried and everything.
那真是个无比美妙的时刻,令人永生难忘。
I mean, was just such a beautiful moment, unforgettable.
奇迹,我们足球生涯中的奇迹。
The miracle, The miracle of our footballing lifetime.
这是什么情况?
What's this one?
哦,伙计们。
Oh, boys.
加油。
Come on.
T零时刻
T zero.
纽卡斯尔,伯恩斯
Newcastle, Burns,
是的,埃弗顿,米卡
Yes, Everton, Micah.
天啊
Oh my god.
给我们讲讲那个瞬间
Talk us through that,
艾伦,请讲
Alan, please.
还是在加拉格尔这一端
At the Gallagher end as well.
我是说,我不
I mean, I don't
我甚至都不知道为什么要打那一球。
even know why I hit that shot.
大概只是因为当时她打招呼了。
It just sort of because she greeted.
我就那么打了。
I just did it.
是的,当我刚击球时,我就知道球会飞向哪里。
And yeah, and when I as soon as I hit it, I just knew where it was where it was going.
我觉得那球确实很棒,技术上来说应该是我进过最漂亮的球。
I think that was well, yeah, it was definitely my best goal, I think, so technique wise.
他接球射门——这球太精彩了。
And he takes up That is a great goal.
你甚至能在球网处听到击球声。
You can actually hear it at the net.
力道就是这么猛。
It's that powerful.
绝对是我们最精彩的进球,伙计们。
Definitely our best goal, guys.
快看那个。
That look at that.
它就像个
It's like a
好好享受吧。
And enjoy.
你没加旋转。
You didn't put fade on it.
你没加弧线,但在此之前就像定点射门一样。
You didn't put bend on it, but you didn't it was like a place before this moment.
所有人都喊着空门机会。
Everyone calls in the empty hand.
所有人,毫无悬念。
Everybody, not a chance.
当时座无虚席。
It was full.
那声音,那氛围,简直令人热血沸腾。
The sound, the atmosphere was electric.
多么激动人心的时刻啊。
What a moment.
坐在替补席上听那声音一定很震撼吧,米卡。
Must have been incredible listening to that from the bench, Micah.
我离球迷更近,确实如此。
I was closer to the fans, so yes.
这可能是英超历史上最具标志性的时刻了,对吧?
That probably is the most iconic moment in Premier League history, isn't it?
毫无疑问是的。
Definitely so.
看啊。
Look.
你知道这最棒的是什么吗?
And you know what's so good about this?
看啊。
Look.
看起来他要提前射门了。
It looks like he's gonna shoot early.
看起来他要在那里射门了。
He looks like he's gonna shoot there.
多带了一步然后选择近角。
The extra touch and then to go near post.
多么
What a
精彩的进球。
goal.
只有阿圭罗能做到这一点。
Only Aguero could do that.
换成曼城队其他任何人,都不会有勇气第一时间起脚射门,这就是阿圭罗的不同之处。
It felt felt felt to anyone else in a city team to take the shot first on, and that was the difference, Aguero.
多么出色的球员啊。
What a player.
以上就是我们特别环节《赛场之声》的全部内容。
That's it for our special segment, the sounds of the game.
这充分展现了足球在过去二十五年间带给我们的无数精彩瞬间,而巴克莱银行始终助力这些时刻的实现。
It really goes to show just how many incredible moments football has brought us over the last twenty five years, and Barclays has been helping make them happen the whole time.
他们助力英超联赛成长为今日的巨无霸,在成为巴克莱女足超级联赛冠名赞助商时,对英国女子体育进行了史上最大规模的商业投资,并向基层项目投入数百万资金,帮助未来之星获得他们应得的发展机会。
They've helped the Premier League grow into the goliath it is today, made the biggest ever commercial investment in UK women's sport when they became the title sponsor of the Barclays Women's Super League and invested millions into grassroots programmes to help the stars of the future get the opportunities they deserve today.
搜索'巴克莱足球'了解更多信息。
Search Barclays football to find out more.
现在让我们稍事休息。
Time for us to take a quick break.
我们稍后回来。
We'll be back in a moment.
本期节目由hotels.com赞助播出。
This episode is brought to you by hotels.com.
让您的下一次旅行为您所用。
Make your next trip work for you.
Hotels.com刚刚推出了一项改变游戏规则的功能,名为'随心省',操作简单如其名。
Hotels.com just rolled out a game changing feature called Save Your Way, and it's as simple as it sounds.
当您以hotels.com会员身份预订行程时,可自主决定如何使用节省的金额。
When you book a trip as a hotels.com member, you decide how to use your savings.
选择立即享受即时优惠,或将节省金额存入奖励金库供日后使用。
Choose to take the instant savings now, or bank the savings as rewards for later.
决定权在您手中。
It's your call.
想象一下将本周住宿的折扣转化为明年奢华海滩度假的奖励。
Envision converting discounts on this week's stay into rewards for a luxurious beach getaway next year.
无需复杂计算,没有日期限制,完全由您选择如何让旅行更高效地为您服务。
No complicated math, no blackout dates, just you choosing how to make your travels work harder for you.
仅在hotels.com平台独家提供。
Only at hotels.com.
'随心省'优惠面向美国和英国的忠诚会员,适用于会员专享价格的酒店。
Save Your Way is available to loyalty members in The US and UK on hotels with member prices.
其他条款适用。
Other terms apply.
详情请见网站。
See Site for details.
欢迎回到由Micah Richards和Alan Shurer主持的《足球问答》节目,我是Gary Lineker。
Welcome back to the Restage Football question and answer episode with Micah Richards, Alan Shurer, meet Gary Lineker.
Alan,这里有个问题要问我们俩。
There's one here, Alan, for me and you.
其实可能更适合Micah而不是我们两个,不过听听你的看法。
Actually probably apply to Micah more than either of us two, but see what you think.
Gary和Alan,当你们连续五场比赛未能进球时,如何重振旗鼓?
For Gary and Alan, how do you bounce back after not scoring for five games in a row?
你一定经常这样,米卡。
You must've done that a lot, Micah.
是啊,最长也就这样了。
Yeah, was as long as it got.
我以前会做,我是说,会做些蠢事。
I used to do, I mean, I'd do stupid things.
你知道当你状态低迷时,与其担心进球荒,不如去理个发。
You know when you're in a bad run, rather than worry about not scoring, not scoring, not scoring, get my haircut.
其实我也会去理发。
I actually get my haircut as well.
现在不会了。
Not anymore.
我不会开任何霸凌玩笑,因为现在已经不能这么做了。
I'm not going make any bully jokes because you can't do that anymore.
不,我是认真的。
No, genuinely.
展开剩余字幕(还有 210 条)
如果连续三场比赛没进球,我就会去剪头发。
If went more than like maybe three games without a goal, I'd get a haircut.
所以如果你在我巅峰时期的照片里看到我留长发,就知道我那段时间状态特别好,因为状态好时我从不剪发。
So if ever you saw me with long hair in my gold pictures, you'd know I was in a really good run of form because I would never get it cut if I was going well.
你可以说这是迷信,但我认为这其实是种心态转换。
You could say that's a superstitious thing, but I think what it is, it's shifting your mindset.
就像说'好了,我已经做完这件事了,焕然一新,重新开始',这是一种改变。
So right, I've done this now, fresh, here we go again, it's something different.
我知道这听起来很荒唐,而且根本没什么实际作用,但就是要做些小改变——不是指你的射门技巧那些。
I know it sounds bonkers and it doesn't make any difference at all, but just do something a little bit different, not in terms of you finishing and all that sort of stuff.
我在场上其实不太焦虑,通常只是球队整体状态不佳,或是有点倒霉。有时候球可能碰巧从你屁股弹进球门死角,然后你的进球运就又来了。
I never really worried on the pitch, often it was just one of those things the team weren't playing well, or you'd have a bit of bad luck or, you know, and then you score a goal that might come off your ass and go in the corner and then you'd be on a goal scoring run again.
话说回来,你遇到状态低谷时都是怎么应对的?
But yeah, how did you deal with the odd bad run that you had?
不知道,可能就是整夜整夜失眠吧。
I don't know, lose just hours of sleep at night.
就是这样。
That was it.
你有吗?
Did you?
你有吗?
Did you?
我以为它
I thought it
已经出局了,还在想,什么时候才会发生转机?
was out and thought, when's it gonna happen?
什么时候会有变化?
When's it gonna change?
但我从未做出任何重大改变,因为我知道它们终将回归。
But I never did anything dramatically different because I knew eventually they're gonna come back.
这只是时间问题。
It was just a matter of when.
我在想下一场比赛。
I'm thinking the next game.
会是现在吗?
Is it gonna be now?
拜托,求你了。
Come on, please.
如果那次没发生,那就又回到原样了。
If it didn't happen that one, then it was back to that.
快点,什么时候?
Come on, when?
也许可以多练练射门,但真正持续时间长的只有早期在南安普顿为英格兰效力的时候。
Practice finishing maybe a little bit more, but it was only really with England, in my early days at Southampton that it was prolonged.
在英格兰有将近两年,南安普顿时期嘛,我不知道具体多久,但
England was nearly two years and Southampton was, I don't know how long, but
说到英格兰,两年听起来很荒谬,不是吗?
The thing with England, two years sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?
但实际上,你知道,如果你可能已经
But that's actually, you know, if you've probably been
在服刑期间,
in jail serving,
那大概就像打了十场、十二场比赛之类的,但它们是分散开的,对吧?
it's probably like it does a ten, twelve games or something, But they're spread out, aren't they?
所以这是件挺奇怪的事。
So it's a it's a weird thing do.
我试着做些不同的事。
I try to do anything different.
我只是可能会多完成一些思考,只是为了在有机会时温习一下,但并不多。
I just maybe finished a bit more thinking just to brush up on when I do get a chance, but not a lot.
但这会影响你的情绪吗?
Does it affect you, though, emotionally?
你会怀疑自己吗?还是每场比赛都想着'我会进球'就上场了?
Do you do you doubt yourself, or do you just go into every game thinking, I'll I'll I'll score to get.
你知道吗?
You know?
可能会变得有点暴躁。
Maybe get a bit more stroppy.
可能会有点情绪化。
Maybe get a bit moody.
你并不是这样的。
It's not like you are.
但评论员们怎么说?
But what about pundits?
抱歉一直追问这个问题,但评论员说的话重要吗?
Sorry to to keep the the question going, but pundits did what pundits say matter?
一点也不重要。
Not a jot.
不重要。
No.
事实上,可能在我没进球的时候我就不听这些了。
In fact, I probably stopped listening to when I didn't score.
当你进球时感觉很棒,听到所有的赞美,人们说你有多优秀,你做得有多好。
It's great when you score and hearing all the praise and people saying how great you are and how well you've done.
但当你两三场比赛没进球时,可能就不会听他们说了。
But when you haven't scored for two or three games, then probably didn't listen to them.
但这并不会困扰我。
But it didn't it wouldn't have bothered me.
不会。
No.
没那么在意。
Not not that much.
不会。
No.
麦克,在我的年代,除了世界杯和欧洲杯,我根本不记得有什么评论分析。
I can't ever remember any punditry in my day, Mike, beyond World Cups and Euros.
好的,你肯定有那些带评分的剪报。
Okay, you must have the paper clippings with the ratings.
是报纸,但如果是报纸的话,艾伦,我想如果我没进球,我是不会看的。
It was the newspapers, but with newspapers, what I would do, I think, Alan, if I hadn't scored, I wouldn't look at them.
如果我进球了,我会把每份该死的报纸都买下来。
If I had scored, I'd buy every fucking paper.
是啊。
Yeah.
这是真的。
That is true.
这是真的。
That is true.
全部买下来。
Just buy them all.
哦,看看我。
Oh, look at me.
自信是关键。
Confidence is key.
在足球运动中,自信就是一切。
Confidence is everything in football.
克雷格提出了一个非常、非常重要的问题。
Really, really significantly, massively important question here from Craig.
还算公平。
Fairly.
奶油夹心饼干还是波旁饼干?
Custard creams or bourbons?
奶油夹心饼干。
Custard creams.
夹心饼干。
Creams.
奶油夹心饼干。
Custard creams.
波旁饼。
Bourbon.
不。
No.
我...呃...是的。
I I yeah.
我喜欢巧克力。
I like I love chocolate.
波旁饼。
The bourbons.
嗯,你可以蘸着吃
Well, you dunk
伙计们,把饼干蘸进茶里,稍微浸一下。
your biscuits and your tea as well, lads, have a little dunk them in there.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
我现在不喝茶了。
I don't I don't drink tea anymore.
我以前会泡饼干。
I used to dunk.
我喜欢泡饼干,伙计。
I like to dunk, man.
是啊。
Yeah.
蛋奶饼干。
Custard creams.
对。
Yeah.
先咬边缘部分。
Bite around the edges.
简直太棒了。
Just wow.
真不错。
Lovely.
我现在不吃那些了。
I don't eat that no more.
我在节食。
I'm on a diet.
不喝酒。
No drinking.
不吃高脂肪食物。
No fatty foods.
真的吗?
Really?
你才没有。
You don't.
伙计们,我已经沦落到要靠小费过活了。
I'm lost to be a tipper, guys.
你正在逐渐消瘦。
You're melting away.
日渐消瘦。
Melting away.
如果阿森纳最终夺冠,米卡会庆祝吗?
If Arsenal go on to win the title, is Micah going to celebrate?
天啊。
Oh my god.
好问题。
Great question.
这是什么胡话?
What sort of nonsense is that?
我们只想要个简单回答,米卡,是或不是。
What we're looking for is a yes or a no, Micah.
意思是,你会为此感到高兴并庆祝吗?
It means, are you going to enjoy it and celebrate?
我的忠诚属于曼城。
My allegiances are with Manchester City.
问题不是这个。
That wasn't the question.
问题是如果阿森纳赢得联赛冠军,你会庆祝吗?
The question was if Arsenal win the league, are you gonna celebrate?
不会。
No.
我不会庆祝的。
I'm not gonna celebrate.
你会偷偷庆祝吗?
Are you secretly gonna celebrate?
不会。
Nope.
不会。
Nope.
你要来杯奶油夹心饼干吗?
Will you have a cup of custard creams?
你在对我们撒谎吗,梅克?
Are you are you lying to us, Maker?
没有。
Nope.
曼城一路高歌猛进。
Man City through through.
你们懂的,伙计们。
You know this, guys.
安德鲁·杰克逊,如果要快速改进VR游戏,你会改变哪一点?
Andrew Jackson, one thing you would change in VR that could be implemented quickly and improve the game?
对我来说,他在这里提出了自己的解决方案——仅限全速状态下的10人上限。
For me, he's offering his own solution here, a 10 limit on full speed only.
无法决定,屏幕上的判定结果维持不变。
Can't decide, on screen decision stays.
十秒钟?
Ten seconds?
这点时间不够看回放。
That's not time to look at a replay.
我不介意这个。
I don't mind that.
你知道我的想法是什么,我建议改成申诉制度,每半场两次申诉或一次申诉,如果申诉成功就保留。
You know what mine is, mine is just change it to an appeal system, two appeals a half or one appeal a half, and if your appeal is successful, keep it.
就这么简单,可以杜绝所有关于犯规程度是否足够的无谓争论,也阻止他们千方百计找理由判进球无效。
Simple as that, stops all this nonsense about whether it's enough of a foul, not enough of a foul, stops them looking to try and find something to disallow a goal.
提出申诉的球队必须明确说明申诉的具体内容。
The team that makes the appeal have to say exactly what they're appealing against.
某某推搡了某某。
So and so pushed so and so.
某某手球了,而不是随便找个理由判进球无效。
So and so handballed it, not just find as a reason to disallow a goal.
对我来说,这将彻底改变现状,而且我敢说,这在未来某个时刻一定会实现。
That for me will transform it and that will happen, I tell you now, at some point.
必须如此。
It has to.
嗯,我会回到他们告诉我们的原则上。
Well, I would go back to what they told us.
最大获益,最小干预。
Maximum benefit, minimum interference.
但我们现在遇到的荒谬情况是
The nonsense But we've got
问题在于,艾伦,这依然没有改变。
the trouble is with that, Alan, it remains the same.
你们仍然会纠结:这个错误是否严重到需要改判?
You're still gonna have, is it enough of a bad mistake to change it or is it not?
而对此,我们永远会有不同意见。
And that will always, we'll always have different opinions on that.
上诉制度仍会有错误,但如果你说就这样了,那就不是,要么是犯规,要么不是犯规。
There'll still be mistakes with an appeal system, but if you say that's it, it's not, it's it's either a foul or it's not a foul.
问题不在于是否有裁判判断这是否构成足够严重的犯规。
It's not whether you've got a judge whether it's enough of the foul.
他们告诉我们,我们不会重新裁判。
We're not gonna re referee, they told us.
还记得吗?
Remember that?
我们不会重新裁判。
We're not gonna re referee.
胡说八道。
Nonsense.
所以他们实际上一直在做的就是重新裁判。
So all they ever do is re referee.
是啊。
Yeah.
我同意你的观点,格斯。
I agree with yours, Gus.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为他表达得很清楚。
I think he eloquently put it.
实际上,那样会很好。
That would be nice, actually.
我们在保龄球联盟里就有申诉制度,对吧?
We have that at bowlers league appeal system, don't we?
而且效果非常好。
And and it works a treat.
所以,是的,我支持格斯的观点。
So, yeah, I'll go with Gus.
好样的,伙计。
Good, man.
克里斯蒂娜提了个问题。
A question from Christina.
艾伦和迈卡能带我们看看他们身后的墙上有什么吗?
Can Alan and Micah give us a tour on what's on the walls behind them?
我知道你现在不在家,迈卡,但你知道在家时墙上有什么,因为你现在在酒店。
I know you're not at home, Micah, but you know what is at home when you are at home, because currently you're in a hotel.
加里,你能说说我身后那幅画吗?
And Gary, can you talk about that painting behind me?
是的,那是我很久以前买的画,在前一个房子里,可惜我记不起艺术家的名字了。
Yeah, I mean, that's a painting I bought a long time ago, previous house, and I can't remember the artist's name, unfortunately.
迈卡,你身后有什么?
What's behind you, Micah?
我是说,不是现在,现在你身后什么都没有。
I mean, not now, but when you're at nothing's behind you at the moment.
但在家里,你放了一些奖杯。
But at home, you keep a few trophy.
你赢得的最佳球员奖杯
Man of the match the Man of the Match trophy you won in
你知道的,最佳球员奖杯。
You know, Man of the Match trophy.
还有英超联赛冠军奖杯。
There's a Premier League title.
有足总杯奖杯,还有联赛杯奖杯。
There's FA Cup trophy, there's a league cup trophy.
就是那些,你知道的,我赢得的荣誉。
It's just the the, you know, the stuff that I've won.
我还有英格兰队的出场纪念帽。
I also have my England caps as well.
不只是成年队的。
Not just full.
我想大概是十六岁组的。
It's on the I think it's that on the sixteenths.
胜利之盾时期的奖杯我也放在那里。
Victory shield days I've got there.
我还有什么呢?
What else do I have?
还有几套乐高积木,是我和儿子一起玩的。
And a few Legos that I do with my son.
是啊。
Yeah.
还有个大家伙。
And a big ass.
艾伦,给我们讲讲你那些照片和图片吧。
Alan, will talk us through your pictures and photos there.
你有
You got
右边是两个女孩当吉祥物时的照片,在纽卡斯尔和我一起出场时拍的,那时我是队长。
the right is the two girls when they were mascot in Newcastle with me when I walked out as captain.
你以为你想要的就是你以为的。
You think you want what you think.
你说'以为是两个女孩'是什么意思?
What do you mean you think it was a two girls?
是啊,那是我以队长身份出场的时候。
Well, yeah, that's when I walked out as a captain.
再确认一下。
Double check.
我来看看。
I'll have a look.
对。
Yeah.
这张直接
This one straight
我身后的是我希望
behind me is I hope
它们是属于你的。
they're yours.
真是可爱
Is a lovely
这是女王伊丽莎白和菲利普亲王为我的CBE颁发的信函。
letter of the queen Elizabeth and Philip for my CBE.
CBE,CBE,其他的都只是些顶尖荣誉。
CBE, CBE, and other ones are just tops.
你身后那个在英格兰的是什么东西?
What's that one behind you in the England in the England
在英格兰的那个是汤姆·科恩。
The one in the in the England one is Tom Kone.
那是米卡。
That was, Micah.
那实际上是我最喜欢的照片之一。
That's actually one of my favorite photographs.
那是在98年世界杯上,我正准备为阿根廷队主罚点球时,我紧张得要命,转头看到所有家人,就假装自己很勇敢,耸耸肩,但其实内心已经崩溃了。
It was when I was just about to take a penalty in the ninety eight World Cup, Argentina, and I was absolutely shitting myself, and I looked over and saw all the family, and that's trying to pretend that I'm brave and, like, shrugging my shoulders, but I'm actually breaking it really.
其实,我最喜欢的照片之一是我穿着英格兰队服时拍的,照片里的我简直紧张得不行。
Actually, one of my one one of my favorite pictures is in an England kit where I am actually literally shitting myself.
不过话说回来。
But anyway.
好了,在结束前,我们节目开头提到过,十一月的梦幻足球活动我们有度假村奖品要送出一件球衣。
Right, before we go, we mentioned it at the top of the show, it's actually we've got the resorts for the November Fantasy Football to give a shirt away.
我们有一件墨西哥队球衣,上面有雷内·阿吉塔、我和邓加的签名。
We've got a Mexican shirt that is signed by Rene Aguita, me and Dunga.
不,是邓加。
No, Dunga.
还有
And the
获奖者是...十一月份总得分295分的那位,我们现在这样评选了,记得吗?不然每个月都是同一个人中奖。
winner is, with a total points of two ninety five in the month of November, we're doing it like that now, remember, because otherwise it's going to be the same person every month.
热烈祝贺Gilda Gooners。
Many congratulations to Gilda Gooners.
他的名字是Johnny Duncan。
His name is Johnny Duncan.
干得漂亮,Johnny。
So well done, Johnny.
显然,我猜他应该是阿森纳球迷。
Obviously, an Arsenal fan, I I would imagine.
他以7分优势领先于球队'It's Can'的Max Edwards Strydjewski。
And he was seven points clear of It's Can name of the team, Max Edwards Strydjewski.
Max运气不佳,但下个月继续努力或许有机会。
So bad luck to bad luck to Max, but maybe next next month, keep going.
我们会想办法把奖品送到你手上。
We'll we'll find a way to get that prize to you.
我能问问为什么邓加会在墨西哥球衣上签名吗?
Can can I ask you why is Dunga signing a a Mexico shirt?
我们说的是巴西的邓加,
We're talking about Brazilian Dunga,
是的,因为我们在墨西哥拿到签名时,正好在足球名人堂,他们也被授予荣誉,所以不知道该买哪件球衣。
Yeah, because I was in Mexico when we got the signatures, and it was at the World Football Hall of Fame, and they were also inducted, so didn't know what shirt to get.
我们要买巴西队的球衣吗?
Do we get a Brazilian shirt?
我们想着既然在墨西哥城,就买了墨西哥队的球衣,太棒了。
We thought as it's Mexico City, we'll get Mexico Brilliant.
这就是原因。
That is the reason.
而且我们还有照片为证,不过我知道你会相信我的话。
And yeah, so we've got photographic evidence of it as well, but I know you'd take my word for it.
好的,再次感谢你的提问。
Okay, thank you very much once again for your questions.
本期节目到此结束。
That's it for this episode.
我先告辞了。
Goodbye from me.
我也告辞了。
Goodbye from me.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。