本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
欢迎收听Ringer幻想橄榄球节目。
Welcome to the Ringer Fantasy Football Show.
我是丹尼·海费茨。
My name is Danny Heifetz.
我和丹尼·凯利以及克雷格·格罗夫贝克一起主持,我们将回顾第18周的比赛,也就是常规赛的最后一周。
And I'm joined by Danny Kelly and Craig Grohlbeck, and we're going roll the games from week 18, the last week of the regular season.
克雷格迫不及待地想聊聊钢人队和乌鸦队。
Craig is chomping at the bit to talk about Steelers Ravens.
他给你准备了那顶帽子,让你看起来像个大孩子。
He's got your hat that makes you look like a large child.
我戴着这帽子就像个九岁的小孩。
I look like a nine year old in this thing.
我不在乎。
Don't care.
值得。
Worth it.
不过他看起来像个酷酷的九岁孩子。
He looks like a cool nine year old, though.
是啊。
Yeah.
我迫不及待想周一穿着这个去学校。
Can't wait to wear this to school on Monday.
我们有很多事情要谈。
We have a lot to talk about.
但首先,一些简单的注意事项。
But first, some quick housekeeping.
我刚得知,我们一周后将在Netflix上线。
I got new we're gonna be on Netflix in a week.
所以从下个星期天开始,是的。
So starting next Sunday Yeah.
1月11日。
January 11.
我想那应该是1月12日,星期一。
I guess that's Monday, January 12.
所有你们如果听音频的剧集,内容都不会改变。
All the episodes that you if you listen to the audio, nothing's changing.
但如果你听我们说话、看视频,从下周开始你们就能在Netflix上观看我们了。
But if you listen to us, you watch the videos, you will be able to watch us on Netflix starting next week.
所以我们想通知你们一下。
So we wanna let you know.
你们现在就可以搜索我们,进入The Ringer,输入‘Ringer’,我们就会在那里,然后你们可以点击设置提醒,我不确定那个按钮叫什么。
Go you can search us right now and go to the ringer and just type in ringer and, we'll be there and you go and hit the set to reminder or don't know what the button says.
提醒之类的按钮。
Reminder or something.
点击这个提醒按钮,你们就可以在Netflix上观看我们了。
Hit this the reminder button, and you can watch us on Netflix.
或者不看,直接播放然后离开房间,这对我们来说也同样棒。
Or don't watch and just play it and then leave the room, which we would also be great for us.
所以你可以这么做
So you can do that
也可以。
too.
嗯。
Mhmm.
然后,是的。
And then yeah.
基本上就是这样。
That's mostly it.
在季后赛期间,我们每周会更新三次。
We're gonna be going three times a week during the playoffs.
克雷格和我在本集中间对发布日期有不同意见,我们会弄清楚的。
Craig and I, in the middle of this episode, disagree on what days they're gonna publish, so we'll figure that out.
但我们能达成一致。
But we can agree.
在季后赛期间,我们每周去三次。
We'll go three times a week during the playoffs.
嗯。
Mhmm.
赛季结束后,我们每周去两次。
Twice a week after the season ends.
我们哪儿也不去。
We're not going anywhere.
所以我们覆盖季后赛、超级碗和选秀。
So we cover the playoffs, Super Bowl, the draft.
迪肯是你的选秀专家,或者下一期会做一个前十名、十二名左右的模拟选秀。
Deacon's your draft expert or next episode's gonna have a mock draft for the top ten, twelve, something like that.
嗯。
Mhmm.
教练下课之类的各种事情都要来了。
Coach firing, so all that jazz is coming.
所以,是的,我们哪儿也不去。
So, yeah, we're not going anywhere.
说实话,季后赛和休赛期的节目可能反而更有趣一些。
Honestly, the episodes probably get a little more fun, if anything, during the playoffs and offseason.
我目前正在与泰德·萨兰多斯谈判,想把我们的节目放到电影院播放,就像他们处理《怪奇物语》大结局那样,但进展不顺。
I'm currently in negotiations with Ted Sarandos to put our show in movie theaters like they did the stranger things finale, but it's not going well.
所以我来跟你聊聊这事。
So I'll catch you up on that.
你得去跟AMC的人谈谈。
You gotta talk to the AMC guy.
是的,季后赛的对阵情况,因为我们有一段时间没连续提到所有对阵了。
So, yeah, the playoff matchups because we don't mention all of them in a row for quite some time.
但公羊队客场对阵黑豹队。
But the the Rams are at the Panthers.
包装工队客场对阵熊队。
The Packers are at the Bears.
比尔队客场对阵美洲虎队。
The Bills are at the Jaguars.
49人队客场对阵老鹰队。
The Niners are at the Eagles.
充电器队客场对阵爱国者队。
The Chargers are at the Patriots.
但在这段广告之后,我们会讨论休斯顿 Texans 对阵匹兹堡钢人队,因为钢人队击败了乌鸦队。
But after this break, we will discuss the Texans at the Pittsburgh Steelers because the Steelers beat the Ravens.
播放《叛逆者》。
Cue renegade.
我们拥有这些权利。
The we were the rights.
就做个版本吧。
Just just do do a version of it.
已经发布了。
And it's out.
我们终于找到了
We finally found
彼此。
each other.
我的歌唱得有多差,他们才连版权都不敢Claim?
See, how bad does my song me singing have to be till they couldn't even claim copyright?
我们的应对办法就是让你唱所有的
That's that's our workaround is we just have you sing all the
歌。
songs.
五音不全。
Tone deaf.
是啊。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
好吧。
Alright.
我们马上回来。
We'll be right back.
好了,克雷格。
Alright, Craig.
钢人队刚刚击败了乌鸦队。
Steelers just beat the Ravens.
这是我一生中看过的最精彩的一场橄榄球比赛。
One of the best games I've ever football games I've ever seen in my entire life.
克雷格,我们放你自由了,克雷格。
Craig, we're we're letting you off the leash, Craig.
克雷格。
Craig.
哦,看啊。
Oh, look.
我不是一个虔诚的人,但当我看到那位神父在赛前在端区洒圣水时,我真考虑下周日去教堂了,说不定我真的会去,因为亚伦·罗杰斯就是我的牧师。
I'm not a religious man, but when I saw the priest out there pregame splashing holy water in the end zone, you know, I debated going to church next Sunday and I just might because Aaron Rodgers is my pastor.
我不知道。
I don't know.
那场匹兹堡钢人队的比赛在各个方面都堪称完美。
That was the most perfect Pittsburgh Steelers game in every way.
这正是他们作为一支球队的本质,也是自本·罗斯里斯伯格踏上球场以来,这支球队二十年来一贯的风格。
That is exactly who they are as a football team and who they've been as a as a franchise for the last twenty years since Ben Roethlisberger stepped foot on the field.
这正是匹兹堡钢人队的本色,而我们做到了。
That is exactly who the Pittsburgh steelers are, and we fucking did it.
钢人队晋级季后赛了。
Steelers are in the playoffs.
是啊,太棒了。
Yeah, baby.
最具有钢人队风格的时刻是什么?
The what was the most Steelers moment?
是当你在下半场毫无理由地用掉了全部三个暂停的时候吗?
Was it when you lit all three of your second half timeouts on fire for no
太多了。
so many.
真是个绝妙的分类,DK。
What a great category, DK.
哇。
Wow.
还是当你那位可能是NFL最可靠的踢球手错失了那记本可让他们领先三分的附加分时?
Or was it when your most like, the most reliable kicker maybe in the NFL missed the extra point that would have put them
领先三分?
up three?
还是当罗杰斯的头盔碎了,然后我觉得他
Or was it when the Rogers' helmet broke, and then I think he
换了个新头盔,然后
got another helmet, and then
那个没成功。
that one didn't work it.
是的。
Yeah.
或者是不是当亚历克斯·海史密斯明明已经把拉马尔紧紧抱住,却没能擒杀他,然后拉马尔
Or or was it when Alex Highsmith literally had Lamar wrapped around his arms and couldn't sack him, and then Lamar
丢掉了50码达阵。
Gave up a 50 yard touchdown.
下一次进攻时又发生了同样的事,杰伊·弗劳尔斯又完成了一次50码达阵。
Then that happened again the next possession, another 50 yard touchdown to Jay Flowers.
你们刚才说的所有事情都发生在比赛最后四分半钟。
Everything you guys just said was in the final four and a half minutes of the game.
是的。
Yeah.
所有这些都发生在五分钟内。
That all happened in five minutes.
克雷格,你当时在想什么
Craig, what were
你下半场坐的是什么位置?
what were you what position were you sitting in during the second half here?
看这场比赛的时候,你的情绪经历了什么变化?
Like, what what was your range of emotions when you were watching this game?
我一动没动。
I didn't move.
我整个时间都坐在沙发上。
I sat on the couch the entire time.
完全僵住了。
Just frozen.
当卢普错失射门时,我的妻子莉兹正坐在我旁边的厨房餐桌旁。
When when Loop missed the kick, Liz, my wife was sitting at the kitchen table next to me.
我说:天啊,他没踢进。
I said, oh my God, he missed it.
我从沙发上站了起来。
I stood up out of the couch.
哦,
Oh,
哇。
wow.
是的。
Yeah.
我想看看。
I wanna look.
我想我们取消了这个播客的所有计划。
I think we canceled all the plans for this pod.
我们就这场比赛聊了一个小时,
We just talked about this game for an hour and
半小时。
a half.
得告诉你,我可以。
Gotta tell you, could.
我可以。
I could.
我能把每一个该死的战术都过一遍。
I could work my way through every goddamn play.
那我们从哪里开始?
So Where do we start?
我觉得是,钢人队赢了
I think it's So the Steelers won
26比24。
26 to 24.
我想说的是,依你所说,这场比赛真是钢人队对乌鸦队的 bingo,因为这场比赛什么都有。
I wanna the really I think to your point, this really was Raven Steelers bingo because it had this game had everything.
它有 TJ·沃特拦截了拉马尔。
It had TJ Watt intercepting Lamar.
你知道为什么我认为这是一场完美的比赛,完美的乌鸦队对钢人队的比赛吗?
You know why I think this was a perfect game, perfect Ravens Steelers game?
我认为你对钢人队的感受也正是乌鸦队球迷对乌鸦队的感受,那就是这场比赛包含了所有元素——你先是相信,然后又因为相信了自己球队的所有球员和教练而感到愚蠢。
I think the way you feel about the Steelers is also how Ravens fans feel about the Ravens, which is this game had everything where you believed and then felt stupid for believing in all of the players and coaches on your team.
而且双方球队都有这种感觉,因为我觉得乌鸦队出场时,就像是,天啊。
And that felt that way for both teams because I think Ravens the Ravens came out, and it was like, oh, my God.
第一个进攻,德里克·亨利跑了47码,然后就觉得,哦,乌鸦队会像去年一样摧毁钢人队,这将是一场大胜。
The first play Derek Henry runs for 47 yards, and it's like, oh, the Ravens are gonna destroy the Steelers just like last year, and it's gonna be a romp.
说实话,乌鸦队本应该把钢人队打得落花流水。
And then, honestly, the Ravens were like, should have been ramming the Steelers off the field.
然后在第三节初,你一直在抱怨钢人队打得有多糟糕。
And then around the beginning of the third quarter, you were just lamenting the whole game how badly the Steelers were playing.
然后你给我们发短信说,钢人队到底什么时候真正打得比乌鸦队好?
And then you texted us, at what point have the Steelers actually outplayed the Ravens?
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
是的,没错。
I yeah.
比赛的中段,势头完全逆转了,钢人队完全压制了巴尔的摩。
I the the middle chunk of the game, the momentum completely switched, and and the Steelers were outplaying Baltimore.
他们一路推进到对方端区。
They were moving the ball down the field.
钢人队根本没法制造大码数进攻,所以他们唯一的办法就是打八到九分钟的长篇进攻,而这正是他们正在做的。
The like, the Steelers genuinely cannot create big plays, so the the only option they have is to, like, have eight minute, nine minute drives, and it's what they were doing.
而老鹰队和拉马尔看起来完全乱了阵脚。
And the Ravens and Lamar look completely discombobulated.
拉马尔今晚的口袋意识非常奇怪。
Lamar was very his pocket presence tonight was super weird.
他错失了一些机会,尽管他成功躲过了几次擒杀。
He was missing stuff, even though he was able to evade some sacks.
但没错,直到第四节老鹰队突然爆发之前,我觉得钢人队一直在主导比赛,掌控着全场。
But yeah, until the fourth quarter when the Ravens turned it on, I think the Steelers were just like dominating the game, commanding the game.
他们可以跑球。
They could run the ball.
罗杰斯表现不错。
Rogers played well.
我觉得罗杰斯表现得非常好。
Rogers played really well, I thought.
到了第四节,一切都失控了。
And then the fourth quarter, you know, everything went off the rails
本该如此。
as they should.
这简直就是对整个赛季听克雷格谈论钢人队的绝佳隐喻。
This was such a good metaphor for the entire season of just listening to Craig talk about the Steelers.
最后,汤林对着镜头飞吻。
It ends with Tomlin blowing kisses into the into the camera.
他捶打自己的胸膛。
He beat his chest.
这简直就是
It was just like
这简直难以置信。
that was unbelievable.
就像
Like,
上帝怎么能如此
can God get so
多回啊,是啊。
much so back Yeah.
匹兹堡钢人队有史以来最好的赛季。
Season the Steelers have ever had.
我简直不敢相信,我的意思是,几个月前,钢人队球迷竟然希望汤林下课,还在足球比赛中高喊‘炒掉汤林’。
I can't believe I mean, the fact that the Steelers fans wanted Tomlin to be mean, they were chanting fire Tomlin at at a football game, like like, month ago.
一个月前,他们还在对《Renegade》发出嘘声。
They were booing Renegade a month ago.
DK,我真的,我的意思是,我看着这些数据,简直难以置信。
DK, I I just I mean, I'm looking at the statistics here are just unbelievable.
我的意思是,这种差距。
I mean, the the disparity.
拉马尔·杰克逊
Lamar Jackson
你不能看钢人队比赛的数据。
You can't look at stats in Steelers games.
他们他们
They they
数据是给输家看的。
Stats are for losers.
不。
No.
但这些数据很重要。
But they matter.
但拉马尔有238码,而亚伦·罗杰斯有294码,两人相差60码。
But Lamar had 238 yards, and Aaron Rodgers had two ninety four, so they were 60 yards apart.
罗杰斯多投了30次传球。
Rodgers threw 30 more passes.
拉马尔18次尝试中11次成功,罗杰斯47次尝试中31次成功。
Lamar was 11 for 18, and Rodgers was 31 for 47.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得比赛中有个时候我看到一条推文,说罗杰斯当时已经31次传球尝试,而拉马尔只有8次。
I think there was a point in the game where I saw this tweet that it Rodgers had, like, 31 pass attempts and Lamar had eight.
比赛中有个时候,克雷格完美地挡住了对方,感觉比赛的势头几次逆转,仿佛一方完全压制了另一方。
There there was a point in the game, and and like Craig Craig laid out perfectly, it was like the momentum shifted several different times in this game, so it felt like one team was dominating than the other totally took over.
比赛中有个时候我心想:天啊,乌鸦队怎么了?
There was one point in the game where I was like, man, what the hell happened to the ravens?
他们看起来真是太糟糕了。
They just look so shitty.
他们没有一名能有所作为的接球手。
They don't they have one receiver that can do anything.
然后,当然,那位接球手就是钢人队决定不对位的对象,在比赛中两个最大的进攻中都没有对上扎伊·弗拉沃斯。
And then, of course, that was the one receiver that the Steelers decided not to to match up with on two, like, of the biggest plays in the game in in Zay Flowers.
所以,是的,这真是一场疯狂的比赛。
And so, yeah, this was just a wild game.
然后,你知道,就在我差不多对拉马尔·杰克逊失去希望时,他又回来并完成了那个奇迹般的表现。
And, you know, as soon as I had kinda counted out Lamar Jackson, he came back and made that miraculous play.
那真是千载难逢的一球。
That was a one in a million play.
至少是千分之一的机会,因为他能摆脱那次擒杀就已经很不可思议了,然后他还完成了传球。
One in a thousand at least because, like, the fact that he even escaped that sack was incredible, and then he threw.
接着,他指挥着场上局势,向扎伊·弗劳尔斯传出了一记精准的长传。
And then he, like, directed traffic and lobbed up, a perfectly placed pass down the field to Zay Flowers.
镜头一转,我心想:帕特里克·昆恩,那个中线卫,居然在盯防扎·弗洛wers?
The camera pans, and I'm like, Patrick Queen, the middle linebacker guarding Zay Flowers?
对。
Yeah.
他在干什么?
What is he doing?
他负责。
On.
他是
He's the
我们球队唯一需要担心的接球手就是扎·弗洛wers。
one receiver on the team that we have to worry about is Zay Flowers.
我们让帕特里克·昆恩在他身后十码的地方追着他跑。
We have Patrick Queen chasing him down the field 10 yards behind him.
对。
Yeah.
克里斯·柯林斯沃思说:‘这是我见过的场上最空旷的区域。’
Chris Collinsworth being like, that's the most open area of the field I've ever seen.
我的天,这简直难以置信。
My I it was unbelievable.
这很有趣,因为比赛一开始,大家讨论的话题是——克里斯·柯林斯沃思说得对,匹兹堡钢人队的进攻离开了DK·梅特卡夫就根本不存在。
I I it's funny because the beginning of the game, the story was, and Chris Collinsworth nailed this, that the Steelers offense could it didn't exist without DK Metcalf.
我的意思是,他们确实有亚当·希伦,他是至关重要的。
I mean, they had this I mean, they got Adam Thielen is essential.
斯科蒂·米勒、马奎兹·瓦尔德兹·加特林。
Scottie Miller, Marquez Valdez Gatling.
我觉得这么说一点都不夸张,我不在乎这些家伙在其他季后赛球队能打成什么样。
I don't think it's an exaggeration to say, I don't never mind what these guys play for other playoff teams.
我不确定这些家伙能不能在比赛日进入首发名单。
I don't know if those guys would make the active roster on game days.
MVS。
MVS.
卡斯瓦尔德·斯坎林有七次接球尝试
Casvalde scantling had seven targets
这记关键的第三档接球,我不记得是第三档还是第四档了。
this crucial third down catch in the I can't remember if it's third or fourth down.
就像他一百次里能成功八次的那种情况。
Like, something he does eight out of a 100 times.
你知道罗杰斯在这场比赛中做了一件让我高兴的事吗?
Something like, you know what Rogers did this this game that I was happy about?
没有后肩传球。
No back shoulder throws.
他至少明白了这一点:亚当·希伦和马奎兹·甘特林,至少他们没法完成后肩传球。
He learned at least that, alright, Adam Thielen and Marquez Gantling, at least they cannot complete back shoulder throws.
克雷格,马奎兹·瓦尔德斯·甘特林赛季初是在海鹰队。
Craig, Marquez Valdes Gantling started the season on the seahawks.
我不知道这件事。
Didn't know that.
我觉得你说得对。
I think you're right.
不。
No.
这场比赛简直不可思议。
It's I I this game was unbelievable.
我的意思是,当我看到那个画面时,我以为比赛早就结束了。
I mean, at this I I I thought it was so over when they flashed the graphic.
亚伦·罗杰斯已经打了很多年橄榄球了。
Aaron Rodgers has been playing football for a long time.
当然。
Sure.
他们播放了一个画面,显示自从迪肯·梅特卡夫被禁赛以来,他们已经连续六个季度没有达阵,这是亚伦·罗杰斯整个职业生涯中最长的无达阵纪录。
And they flashed a graphic that said Aaron Rodgers had with since Deacon Metcalf had been suspended, basically, they had done six quarters without a touchdown, which was the longest stretch of Aaron Rodgers' entire career.
嗯。
Mhmm.
那是在这场比赛的中间。
That was in the middle of this game.
然后他们在短短两分钟内连得两个达阵,期间还换了两次他的头盔。
And then they went and scored two touchdowns in, like, two minutes, including his they swapped his helmet out twice.
我我也许我错了。
I I maybe I was wrong.
他来回折腾。
He went back and forth.
我从没见过在同一个地方两次更换头盔的情况。
I don't think I've ever seen a helmet swapped out twice in two place.
看起来他总共用了三个不同的头盔。
It looked like he he went through three different helmets in total.
他他妈的一直在对亚瑟大喊大叫。
He was fucking yelling at This Arthur
新的头盔也不管用。
new one's not working either.
不。
No.
我以为是他,丹尼·凯利,冲着亚瑟·史密斯大喊的样子。
I thought it was Danny Kelly the way he was screaming at Arthur Smith.
这好像是丹尼·凯利第一次这么喜欢亚伦·罗杰斯,
Was like, this is the first time Danny Kelly's ever loved Aaron Rodgers in,
五年来第一次。
like, five years.
这就像DK在试图使用蓝牙音箱一样。
This is it was like DK trying to use a Bluetooth speaker.
不。
No.
哇哦。
Like, wow.
大喊大叫。
Screaming.
认真的。
Seriously.
就像你父母开外放时那样。
It's like when your parents are on speaker.
认真的。
Seriously.
老兄,我觉得我从没见过像今天钢人队这样老将云集的比赛,卡姆·哈耶德,这位36岁的队长表现太出色了,还有42岁的阿隆·罗杰斯。
Dude, have I don't think I've ever seen an old man clinic quite like what the Steelers put on today between Cam Hayward, who is fantastic, 36 year old team captain Cam Hayward, and 42 year old Aaron Rodgers.
他们在场上做了赛后采访。
They did the post game interview on the field.
我记不清上一次两位球员赛后采访时都满头白发是什么时候了,甚至不确定以前是否发生过。
I I can't remember the last time or if this has ever happened where the two players interviewed after when both were covered in gray hair.
我觉得罗杰斯是历史上最年长的42岁球员吗?
I think is Rodgers the oldest 42 year old ever?
这挺搞笑的,因为他是个健康狂人,你知道的,做各种各样的替代疗法。
It's funny because he's like this health nut guy, you know, and and does all this, like, alternative stuff.
但他真的太辛苦了。
But he he is just grueling.
布莱恩·约翰逊,那个试图永生的人。
The Brian Johnson, the guy trying to live forever.
我觉得
I'm like
他是相反的。
He's the opposite.
他看起来就像每天抽一包烟似的。
He looks like he's been smoking a pack of heaters every day
过去三十年里。
for the last thirty years.
我敢肯定,安妮·海瑟薇也是42岁。
I'm pretty sure, like, Anne Hathaway is 42.
去看看吧
Go look
去看看安妮·海瑟薇和亚伦·罗杰斯。
at Anne Hathaway and Aaron Rodgers.
他们看起来像是能在冰冻星球上生存的人。
They look like they can they live on blizzard planets.
但没错,老兄。
But, yeah, man.
我的意思是,他在第四节传给卡利文·奥斯汀的那个达阵传球简直太精彩了。
He I mean, that that touchdown pass to Calvin Austin in this in the fourth quarter was incredible.
他被放出来在球场上奔跑,有一次还沿着中路精准地传给了弗里茅斯。
Was he was let let loose down the field that he hit Friarmouth down the seam on one play.
罗杰斯简直太牛了。
Rogers was fucking fantastic.
没错。
Yeah.
而且考虑到他所付出的,我的意思是,他和杰伦·沃德、肯尼思·甘莫尔这些球队里最出色的球员一起打球。
And for what the he has given I mean, he's playing with Jalen Ward and Kenneth Ganmore are the best players in the team.
他们俩都太棒了。
They are both fantastic.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这些外接手都是从街头找来的。
The wide receivers are picked up off the street.
我从未像在这场比赛和上一场比赛中那样如此渴望并欣赏DK·梅特兰德。
I've never wanted or appreciated DK Metcalf more than this game and last game.
我的意思是,他们不得不在没有他的情况下做到这些,我真盼着他早日回归。
I mean, the fact that they they had to do this without him, I can't wait to get him back.
整场比赛,我一直在想,我讨厌那个该死的雄狮队球迷。
The whole game, I kept thinking, I hate that fucking Lions fan.
我讨厌那个雄狮队球迷。
I hate that Lions fan.
他毁掉了自己得到的一切。
He ruined everything that he got.
那个小丑。
That clown.
我讨厌那个小丑。
I hate that clown.
我敢说,DK·梅特兰今晚值回了他每年3000万美元的薪水,因为我太想他回来了。
I DK Metcalf earned all $30,000,000 each year tonight because I want him back so bad.
我得承认,虽然野马队球迷可能在大喊大叫,但比赛确实因为一个情况而改变——正如克雷格通过短信告诉我们的,钢人队的进攻太差了,以至于野马队的防守球员像秃鹫一样互相冲撞,争抢那点残羹冷炙,尤其是凯尔·哈密尔顿撞上阿洛哈·吉尔曼的那次进攻。
I have we have to go I have to admit just because Ravens fans are probably screaming, but is you know, obviously, the game really changed when, as Craig said it over text to us, the Steelers offense is so bad that Ravens defenders are crashing into each other like vultures for, like, the picky carcass and that play where Kyle Hamilton crashed into Aloha Gilman.
而且,再说一次。
And, again
是啊。
Yeah.
太惨了。
Brutal.
为什么这些估值高达110亿美元的球队连两个蓝色帐篷都搞不定?
Why these $11,000,000,000 franchise valuation teams can't have two blue tents?
我当时就想,居然有人在外面排队等着进那个蓝色帐篷去评估大学夜店。
I was like the fact that there's a line outside the blue tent to evaluate college nightclub.
简直就是最好的情况了,嘿,一人进一人出,他们正等着吉尔曼出来,好让汉密尔顿再进去。
Exactly like the best they do like, Hey, busy guy one in one out, and so they're waiting for Gilman to come out so Hamilton could go back in.
是的,他受伤了。
Yeah he's hurt.
然后吉尔曼明显也受伤了,就在那场比赛中,突然之间瓦尔德兹开始爆发,每个人似乎都能接到传球了,一切都变了。
And then Gilman's banged up clearly and like the game and that really is when suddenly Valdez scantling and everyone seemed to be able to catch passes and everything that changed.
现在我不想再听关于乌鸦队的伤病情况了,而且我再补充一点。
Now I don't want to hear about injuries from the Ravens And I again, follow-up.
乌鸦队的两名护锋在这场比赛中来回进出。
Both guards for the Ravens ended up coming in and out of this game.
但当 Steelers 的接球手群体——可能是自布雷迪时代后期以来,竞争性球队中最差的接球阵容了,而且那时候你还不算上格隆考斯基。
But when the the Steelers it's it's probably the worst pass catching group on a competitive team since at least the late Brady teams, and that that was when you wouldn't count Gronk.
这简直难以置信。
It was unbelievable.
但是DK,你做出了什么?
But DK, what did you make?
这场比赛有太多值得讨论的地方了。
There's so much to talk about in this game.
我们得回过头来看看所有的四档一码进攻。
We gotta go back to all the fourth and ones.
比赛快结束时,钢人队早早选择了四档一码进攻。
And the end of the hat, they do the Steelers go for fourth and one early.
他们通过塔什推挤成功,凯姆·海沃德推着他的弟弟康纳·海沃德前进。
They get a tush push with Cam Hayward shoving Conor Hayward, his younger brother.
但他们没成功。
They don't get it.
乌鸦队因此获得了一次射门得分的机会。
The Ravens get a field goal out of that.
然后那是一次四档一码,但实际上其实是四档两码。
And then they It was it was fourth and one, but it was really fourth and two.
第四档,其实是第四档1.9码。
Fourth and It was fourth and 1.9
码,
yards,
他们选择了冲球推进,我觉得这是个糟糕的战术安排,结果没成功。
and they run a bunch push which I thought was a horrible play call, and they don't get it.
是的。
Yeah.
你说得对。
You're right.
结果变成了一个射门得分。
It turned into a a field goal.
我很高兴他们选择了进攻。
I'm happy they went for it.
在半场结束时。
At the end of the half.
我觉得这是个正确的决定。
I thought that was the right call.
最终他们没成功。
Ultimately, they didn't get it
那么远。
that far.
半场结束时没有做触地推进,这差点让钢人队丢掉整个赛季,因为他们避开了触地推进,反而做了个疯狂的进攻给肯尼思·盖恩韦尔。
Didn't do the touch push at the end of the half, which almost cost the Steelers the season because then they cowered out of the touch push, and they do this crazy play to Kenneth Gainwell.
就像那个糟糕的战术安排。
Like a That horrible play call.
糟糕的战术。
Horrible play.
就在那儿。
There.
当他们换位时,我记不清了。
It seemed like they when they motioned I forget.
到这个时候,这已经是很多回合之前的事了。
At this point, it was so many plays ago.
他们让一个近端锋或外接手移动,以为对方会盯人,我猜他们觉得他会跟着移动的人走。
They motioned a tight end or receiver over, thinking he'd be man, and I guess they thought he'd be covered or follow him.
但那个防守球员却没动,导致他们只有一个进攻球员去阻挡两个防守球员。
But then the guy they stayed, so they had one blocker for two guys.
于是他们让肯尼思·盖恩韦尔试图绕到外侧。
And so they had Kenneth Gainwell trying to outflank.
这完全说不通。
It it it didn't make any sense.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得他们想让跑动往右走。
I think they were trying to get the motion going to the right.
他们想制造所有视觉干扰都往右移动的假象,然后往左传球。
They're trying to get, you know, the eye candy all going to the right and then toss to the left.
这就像一个经典的反向跑动战术。
It was just like a classic whatever counter type play.
就是没成功。
Just didn't work.
也许亚瑟·史密斯以为他有比詹·罗宾逊,但实际上他得到了谁?
Maybe Arthur Smith thought he had Bijan Robinson instead of well, who did he get?
肯尼斯·盖恩韦尔?
Kenneth Gainwell?
我的意思是,肯尼斯·盖恩韦尔是个不错的接球手,但他并不是
I mean Kenneth Gainwell is a good receiver, but he's not,
最具有爆发力的球员。
like, the most explosive guy.
过去一个月他表现得更好了,威尔。
He's been better the last month, Will.
但海弗茨,然后他们没做到,于是在第四档强行推进,结果没成功。
But it Heifetz, and then they don't so they run the tush push on fourth and basically do don't get it.
然后他们在半场结束前第四档一度并不选择执行臀部推攻。
Then they don't run the tush push on, like, fourth and one to end the half.
然后他们没成功。
And then they and they they they don't get it.
但后来他们用康纳·海沃德执行了臀部推攻,并且成功了。
And then they do run the touch push later with Conor Hayward and do get it.
他们成功了,我要说,所有这些数学、数据分析和第四档决策,其实并不复杂。
And they get and I will say, but the net the whole reason all all the math and the analytics and everything, fourth downs, it's not that complicated.
成功一次的价值,高于两次都选择射门得分。
It's succeeding once is worth more than settling for a field goal twice.
七分比六分更有价值。
Seven's worth more than six.
所以当他们达阵得分时,这最终成为了比赛的胜负关键。
So when they get the touchdown, that ends up basically being the margin of the game.
比分是26比24,他们选择冲击达阵并成功了,这几乎决定了比赛的胜利。
It's twenty six twenty four, then going for the touchdown and then getting it kinda ended up like kind of winning the game.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
是的。
Yeah.
但DK,我很好奇你的看法,不过我同意格雷格的观点。
But DK, I'm I'm curious what you I I I agree with Greg, though.
我认为这可能是罗杰斯自第一周大胜喷气机以来为钢人队打过的最好的比赛。
I think this was probably the the best game Rodgers has played for the Steelers since week one when he throttled the Jets.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,他看起来状态很好。
I mean, he looked sharp.
他确实表现得很出色,看起来一点也不像他的年龄。
He did he it didn't look he didn't look his age.
甚至有一次他冲跑并抢下了一些码数,还试图撞倒一名球员。
There was even a point where he, like, scrambled and kinda picked up some yards and and tried to, like, truck a guy.
好吧,现在正是提出这个数据的好时机:本赛季亚伦·罗杰斯的20码以上冲跑次数比拉马尔·杰克逊还多。
Well, I mean, here's the perfect time to drop the stat that Aaron Rodgers has more 20 yard runs this season than Lamar Jackson.
这太好笑了。
Which is hilarious.
是啊。
That is Yeah.
你知道吗,我们得在节目最后做个分类。
You know, we we we're gonna have to do a category at the end of the show.
就一次。
Which is one.
他只有一次。
He has one.
但我们做过重看经典。
But we did the rewatchables
这个数据是今年的。
stat is year.
我们做过
We did the
这可能是今年最惊人的数据。
that might be the stat of the year.
罗杰斯的20码和1码冲球次数比拉马尔还多。
Rogers has more twenty and one yard runs than Lamar.
老兄,拉马尔,是啊,我的意思是,他现在明显不在状态。
Dude, Lamar, yeah, Lamar I mean, he's clearly not himself right now.
比如,当他在外线移动时,有几次他跑出了口袋。
Like, just when he's moving around outside the pocket, there's a couple times he got outside and ran.
我的意思是,他确实制造了一些机会,但完全不像他自己。
And, I mean, he definitely made some things happen, but he did not look like himself whatsoever.
不过,是场精彩的比赛。
But, yeah, fun game.
像往常一样,比赛最后靠踢球决定胜负,结果那个年轻的新秀踢球手居然直接踢丢了。
It sucks that it came down to kicks as usual, and then the the the young new kicker just fucking missed it.
但我
But I
我确实告诉过莉兹。
did I did tell Liz.
我当时就想,这家伙是新秀,刚为球队输掉了比赛,还葬送了他们的季后赛机会。
I was like, oh, that guy's a rookie, and he just lost the game for his team to knock on his playoffs.
她就说,天哪。
And she was like, oh my god.
我感觉太糟糕了。
I feel so bad.
是啊。
Yeah.
说到踢球手啊。
That's Talk about kickers.
这是世界上最糟糕的感觉。
It's the worst feeling in the world.
就像你知道的,阿特拉斯得骗赫拉克勒斯扛起整个世界的重量,然后他又骗他把这担子接回去。
It's like, you know, Atlas, like, they Atlas has to trick Hercules to hold the weight of the world at his shoulders, and then, like, he tricks him to take it back.
而且我觉得这就像博斯韦尔。
And it's like, that is I feel like that is Boswell.
就像博斯韦尔背负着整个生命都将因此改变的重担。
Like, Boswell just has the weight of, like, oh, my entire life will just be different now.
是的。
Yeah.
然后,两分钟过去了,该死的泰勒·卢普直接从他手里把球抢走了。
And then, like, two minutes go by and fucking Tyler Loop just takes it from him.
博斯韦尔心想:天哪。
Boswell's like, oh my god.
我在想
I wonder
卢普有没有因为博斯韦尔错失的射门而感到恐慌。
if Loop was freaked out by by Boswell's missed kick.
外面到底发生了什么?
Like, what's going on out there?
如果他没踢进,这到底是怎么做到的?
What kind of wizardry is taking place on If he missed it.
嗯。
Yeah.
他是从25码外没踢进的吗?
He missed it from '25?
嗯。
Yeah.
我得说,我觉得老鹰队在最后那波进攻中的计时管理和战术安排非常有意思,比如,拉马尔在那次滚翻进攻中没有把球传给德安德烈·霍普金斯。
I gotta say, I thought the Ravens I thought it was very interesting clock management and play calling down that down the stretch of that final that final series where, one, Lamar didn't pass it to DeAndre Hopkins on that rollout.
我知道他想让德安德烈冲向端区,但那看起来是个他本可以传中并至少推进10码的机会。
And I know he wanted DeAndre to run up the field, but that looked like a guy he could have hit and gotten at least 10 yards out of that.
他们当时就在讨论这一点。
And they were discussing that.
然后他们逐步分析到这个情况,我认为这应该是泰勒·卢普的一次42码射门。
And then they worked their way down to where this was, I think it was a 42 yard field goal for Tyler Loop.
你们知道吗,当时还剩十二秒,他们还有一次暂停,却决定只是把球摆好位置。
What did you guys it was they had twelve seconds left and a timeout, and they decided to just, like, position the ball Right.
叫个暂停,让卢普上来踢球。
Call the timeout, and have Loop come in and kick it.
而不是尝试再推进一段,你们本可以再推进五到七码,然后再叫暂停。
Rather than try and ruin a play, you could have probably gotten another five, seven yards and then called a timeout.
然后你们就得在球被接住的地方踢球,这显然是当然的。
And then you would have had to kick it wherever they caught the ball, obviously.
但我认为42码并不算很近。
But I thought that was 42 is not that close.
球队经常这么做。
Teams do this all the time.
这很奇怪。
It's weird.
是啊。
Yeah.
44码射门。
44 yard field goal.
我觉得,如果今年不是有这么多长距离射门成功的年份,这种情况会显得更奇怪。
I think it it would feel even stranger if this wasn't a year where, so many long kicks have been made.
迈克·蒂里科,这位大师级人物,总是出现在解说席上,我认为他是最好的实况解说员,他提到了泰勒·卢普。
Mike Tirico, who is the man and always on just Mike Tirico is the, I think, the best play by play, and he made the point of Tyler Loop.
他所有的失误都来自52码以上,所以我认为重点就是这44码一再出现。
All his misses being from 52 plus, so I think that that's the point is the 44 yards over and over.
我认为,坦白说,原因在于约翰·哈伯,他对结束进攻的多次持球犯规感到非常愤怒。
I think the reason frankly is John Harbaugh, I think was really pissed about all the holdings that ended the drive.
在上半场,乌鸦队多次被罚,我认为约翰因此受到了处罚。
In the first half of the Ravens, the Ravens had all these flags, and I think John penalized.
我觉得他们只是觉得:我们已经走得太远了。
I think they were just like we've come too far.
如果三个月前有人告诉我,我们能靠一记44码射门晋级季后赛,我会不惜一切代价做到。
We're gonna like if you told me we can make a 44 yard field goal to make the playoffs three months ago, I would have done anything for that.
而且我觉得
And I think
那时候
the time
你本可以跑球的。
you could have even run the ball.
但没错,没错。
But yeah, Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
他们本可以跑球的。
They could have run the ball.
而且说实话,你是个钢人队球迷。
And imagine honestly, you're a Steelers fan.
正如DK所指出的,所有数据分析其实都在试图弄清楚对方球迷想要什么。
As DK has noted, all analytics are just trying to figure out what the opposing fans want.
当然。
Sure.
你难道不希望再有一次机会让德里克·亨利掉球吗?
Didn't you want one more chance to make Derrick Henry fumble?
你难道不宁愿用那个机会换德里克·亨利多推进四码吗?
Wouldn't you have rather that traded that opportunity for, like, Derrick Henry getting four more yards?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
给我
Give me
有机会完成一次擒抱之类的。
the opportunity to get, like, a sack or something.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得,像这种由新秀踢出的44码射门。
I think I think, like, a 44 yard field goal with a with a rookie.
我宁愿要这个,也不愿他们试图再推进五码之类的。
I I wanted that over them trying to get five yards closer or something.
DK,如果野马队再打一回合,让德里克·亨利尝试靠近一点,你作为钢人队球迷,
DK, if so if the Ravens had ran one more play with Derrick Henry at to to try to get closer, you're you were a Steelers fan.
你肯定会为此感到兴奋吧。
Would you be you would have been, like, excited for that.
对吧?
Right?
我跟你说,我不会觉得兴奋。
I'm telling you, I would not have been.
我很高兴他们决定后退两码,摆好球然后射门。
I I was I was happy that they decided to lose two yards by placing the ball and kick it.
我觉得他们离得太远了。
I thought they were too far away.
他跪地时后退得太远了。
I well, the more he went too far backward on the kneel.
这让我很不爽。
That bothered me.
他因此倒退了两码。
He lost how he lost two yards on it.
我就想,直接往边上走就行了。
I'm like, just go the side.
在25码线处尝试42码射门,然后变成了
42 yarder there on the 25, and then it became a
四十四码。
twenty forty four.
对。
Yeah.
热情地往后退。
Enthusiastically backward.
我不知道。
I don't know.
那场球真是又紧张又刺激,情感上的消耗简直难以置信。
That was the most snip snap, like, the emotional toll game I can that was unbelievable.
我认为这并不是我见过的最好的第18周收官战之一。
I don't think that's one of the better week 18 final games I've ever seen.
别管这是不是今年的最后一场比赛了。
Don't if that's the last game of the year.
天哪。
Dude.
是啊。
Yeah.
我觉得任何比赛都再也无法超越第18周充电者队对突袭者队的那场了,当时布兰登·斯泰利和赫伯特在所有第四档进攻中都表现得淋漓尽致。
I don't think anything will ever top that Chargers Raiders game in week 18, whereas Brandon Staley versus Herbert did all the fourth downs.
赛前大家还一直开玩笑说,哦,如果他们打平,两队都能晋级。
And everyone kept joking going into that game like, oh, if they tie, they both make it.
你能想象吗?
Can you imagine?
而且,整整一周大家都在这么说。
And, like, everyone just said that for a week.
然后突然间,我们进入了加时赛,天哪。
And then suddenly, like, we're in overtime, and it's like, oh my god.
他们就要打平了,两人互相看了一眼场边,布兰·斯泰利却搞砸了。
They're gonna tie, and they kinda looked across the sidelines, and Bran Staley just fucked it up.
但这场比赛 honestly 可能是我见过的最好的第18周比赛之一,排名第二
But this game honestly might be second in terms of, like, one of the best week 18 games I can
永远不可能有比这更好的了。
ever have.
这是突袭者对钢人队的比赛,而且是在匹兹堡进行的。
It being Ravens Steelers, and it's, like, in Pittsburgh.
没错。
Right.
现在是一月。
It's January.
就像,这两支球队的历史让这场比赛更加精彩。
Like, the just the history of these two teams made it that much better.
就连柯林斯沃思的解说也让这场比赛更加出色。
Even having Collinsworth on the call made it that much better.
阿隆·罗杰斯和拉马尔有,
Aaron Rodgers and Lamar have,
什么?
like, what?
他们加起来有六个MVP吗?
Six MVPs between them?
老天,看这场比赛我感觉像是在看2008年的比赛。
Dude, I felt like it was 2,008 watching this game.
这场比赛在各个方面都太棒了。
It was fantastic in every single way.
太棒了。
That's awesome.
罗杰斯是...我的意思是,我有点喜欢罗杰斯还在坚持老派风格。
Rodgers was was I mean, I kinda love Roger still doing the old school.
感觉像是他是唯一一个还在用老派四分卫方式打球的球员,他就那样在场边大喊大叫,比如‘MBS,过来’。
It feels like he's the only quarterback left still playing football the way old quarterbacks do, where he's just, like, out there, like, yelling at he's like, MBS, come here.
他还在手上画路线图。
He's, like, drawing routes on his hand.
我就是爱死它了,老兄。
And I just I love it, man.
就像是绿18战术一样。
It's like it's like Green 18.
我们所处的这个世界。
The world we're living in.
绿18。
Green 18.
绿18。
Green 18.
这太难了。
It's so tricky.
是的。
Yeah.
他就像
He's like
试图在场上同时盯住12个人。
trying to catch 12 men on the field at all times.
没人其他人在这么做。
Like, no one else is doing that.
我太喜欢了。
I love it.
天啊。
Oh my god.
他就只会说这个吗?
Is that the only thing he says?
是绿色18。
It's green 18.
对吧?
Right?
他不是总说这个吗?
Isn't that what he says?
对。
Yeah.
绿色18。
Green 18.
我不知道他这么说多久了。
I wonder how long he's been saying that.
你们觉得我想聊这个是不是有点疯?
Do you guys think I'm crazy for I wanna talk about this.
当钢人队对卡尔文·奥斯汀完成那次糟糕的防守,从而领先两分的时候。
The moment when the Steelers, when the Steelers scored that that kind of blown coverage or whatever that was to Calvin Austin that put them up two.
当时还剩五十五秒。
There was fifty five seconds.
我当时觉得他们应该去拼两分。
I thought they should have gone for two.
我立刻发了短信,因为我想:还剩五十五秒,乌鸦队还有三个暂停,加上新的开球规则和如今踢球手的出色表现。
I immediately texted it before anything because I was like, fifty five seconds and the Ravens have three timeouts with the new kickoff rules and how good kickers are.
我当时就觉得,他们肯定能推进到射门范围内。
And I was like, they are obviously going to get into field goal range.
如果我们现在就去拼两分,我认为他们早就锁定胜局了。
And if we just go for two now, I think they they would have secured the win.
当然,巴asil最后还是没踢进,所以我们依然处于生死攸关的领先局面。
And, of course, Basil ends up missing it anyway, so we're still in this do or die situation up too.
但我认为他们当时就应该去拼两分。
But I thought they should have went for two.
是的。
Yeah.
事后看来,百分之百应该如此。
In hindsight, a 100%.
是的。
Yeah.
完全正确。
Totally.
我当时觉得,就该直接拿一分,让比分变成三分差距,然后迫使对方真正执行进攻。
I thought in the moment in the moment, it was like, just get get the point, like, know, and then make it three point game and then, like, force them to actually execute.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
但他们没执行好。
And they didn't execute.
你知道,一旦博斯韦尔踢丢了一球,局势就变了,但我认为他们还是应该选择拿一分,然后迫使巴尔的摩队再次进攻并成功踢进任意球。
They obviously, like, once once Boswell missed a kick, like, the the equation changed, but I think they still probably just you just take the odds of hitting hitting the, extra point and then going back and forcing the Ravens to execute and actually get a field goal.
嗯。
Yeah.
我的意思是,不管怎样,如果你错过了射门,你就赢了。
I mean, either way, if you missed the field goal, you win.
即使你尝试两分但没成功。
Even if you go for two and don't get it.
所以我当时有点想,我不知道。
So I was kinda like, I don't know.
我觉得这样能赢下比赛。
I think this wins the game.
如果你尝试两分并成功,那就赢了。
If you go for two and get anything, that wins the game.
也许你可以叫个暂停好好想想。
Maybe you take a time out and think about it.
你的意思是,即使在他们那次进攻失败后,比如盖恩韦尔的传球战术搞砸了,你还是希望他们
You're saying that even after their fork down, like, the pitch play at Gainwell where they fucked it up, like, they you want them
我觉得去拼两分会有点疯狂。
to I don't think I think going for two would have been a little crazy.
这会让人担心。
It would have been a worry.
这本会
It would have
最后会在端区变成一个失败的传球。
been a fade to fucking MVS in the end zone.
我们会想,我们为什么要这么做?
It would have been, why the fuck did we do that?
我也很喜欢头盔一直往外飞的那个画面。
Also, I loved when the helmet kept going out.
克里斯·柯林斯沃思说,那为什么埃拉不直接叫个战术呢?
Chris Collinsworth was like, so why doesn't Era just call a play?
什么?
What?
他其他时候都是这么做的。
It's what he does all the other times.
就好像这个家伙唯一想做的就是指挥进攻。
It's like all this guy wants is to run the offense.
他就像说,嘿,亚伦。
He's like, hey, Aaron.
你根本听不到教练的指令。
You can't even hear your coaches.
这不正是你的梦想吗?
Isn't this kind of your dream?
这才是最好的。
This is best.
钢人队取得了10胜7负的战绩。
The Steelers went ten and seven.
我想要罗杰斯回来。
I I I I want Rogers back.
我确实想。
I do.
我想要他明年回来。
I I want him back next year.
我觉得我们可以
I think we can
明年继续。
go next year.
我真心发现自己在那段时间里,这真的很搞笑,因为过去几年我一直有点反感罗杰斯,就因为他的一些言论。
I legitimately found myself during and this is, like, so funny because I I have always just kind of been, you know, anti Rogers the last couple of years just because of, like, some of the shit he says.
但当他们排好阵型准备踢球时,乌鸦队那边,我以为钢人队要输了。
But when they were when they were lining up to do the kick, the Ravens were, and I thought that the Steelers were gonna lose.
我当时想,天啊。
I was like, damn.
这可能就是他离开的方式。
This might be the way he goes out.
那太糟糕了。
That would suck.
嗯,我其实希望他能回来。
Like, I I kind of want him to come back.
我觉得现在是的。
And I think now Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
无论季后赛结果如何,他大概都会回来。
Regardless of what happens in the playoffs, he'll probably come back.
他必须回来。
He has to.
老兄,我也得说一句,对不起。
Dude, I have also, I'm sorry.
我们得提一下那个疯传的帖子,有人说,如果是一对一的单打,亚伦·罗杰斯会把我的祖母扔向我祖母的骨灰,用一个后肩传球。
We have to mention this this viral post that was going around that someone said, Aaron Rodgers would throw my grandmother at my grandmother's ashes a back shoulder route if it was a one on one one one cut.
我是说,嗯。
I I mean Yeah.
是啊,老兄。
Yeah, man.
明年,会有更多这样的情况,但会有真正的休赛期来训练。
Next year, it will be a lot of that with but an actual offseason to practice.
我得说,我觉得罗杰斯今年整体表现不错。
I have to say, I thought generally Rogers is pretty good this year.
我很喜欢看他打球。
I enjoyed watching him play.
我觉得,不管他在乔·罗根播客上说的那些蠢话,球场上的球员们都很喜欢罗杰斯。
I think regardless of the dumbass shit he says on Joe Rogan's podcast, like, the field, the players like Rogers.
我觉得罗杰斯看球太棒了。
I think Rogers is awesome to watch.
大家都喜欢他。
Everybody seems to like him.
我觉得他今年在媒体上的表现非常出色,比如在新闻发布会上,谈论他的队友、对匹兹堡的热爱,以及迈克·汤林的领导力,还有在球队体系中的感受。
I thought he did a great job in the media this year with, like, in his pressers, talking about his teammates, talking about his love for Pittsburgh, and Mike Tomlin and the leadership, what and it was like being in the organization.
我觉得一个42岁、刚经历过跟腱撕裂的球员能打出这样的表现太棒了,我认为亚伦·罗杰斯今年为钢人队效力的表现,已经达到了我们能期待的极致。
I thought he played great for a fucking forty two year old who's had an Achilles tear in his like, I I thought he was as good as you could have ex have ever wanted from Aaron Rodgers coming to play for the Steelers this year.
接下来,我们来看看一些季后赛的对阵情况。
Well, going forward, so looking at some of these playoff matchups.
现在钢人队将主场迎战休斯顿 Texans。
So the Steelers now are gonna host the Texans.
对吧?
Right?
周一晚上。
Monday night.
这很有趣,因为一方面,Texans的防守和巴尔的摩乌鸦队的防守会非常不同。
Which is wild because on one hand, the Texans defense is gonna look very different than this Ravens defense.
当然。
Certainly.
这会一直紧逼他。
It's gonna hound him.
还有另一点。
That's the other thing.
DK,你刚才说罗杰斯今晚看起来像年轻人什么的。
DK, you talking about how Rogers looked young tonight and whatever.
我的意思是,乌鸦队根本没有传球压力。
I mean, the the Ravens had zero pass rush.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这正是罗杰斯能发挥出如此表现的重要原因。
That And is a big reason why Rogers was able to do what he did.
但面对丹尼尔·亨特和威尔·安德森的冲击,情况就不会这样了。
I that's not gonna be the case with Daniil Hunter and Will Anderson coming after.
没错。
Right.
不过我要说,从比赛风格和对位角度来看,我觉得这对钢人队来说是个不错的对阵,相比其他一些对手。
I will say, though, like, terms of play in terms of matchup styles makes fights or whatever, I think this is a good matchup for the Steelers relative to some the other ones.
没错。
Yeah.
钢人队完全有可能赢下这场比赛,
Steelers could absolutely win this game,
这简直太搞笑了。
which is hilarious.
我的意思是,
I mean,
我不信任CJ·斯特鲁德。
I don't I I don't trust CJ Stroud.
我不信任CJ·斯特鲁德。
I don't trust CJ Stroud.
有人泄密了。
Somebody leaked.
我不确定这是不是假的。
I I don't know if this was fake or not.
现在谁知道呢。
Who knows it these days.
我们说话时应该对每一件事都加上免责声明。
We should just caveat that with literally everything we say.
我看到的是,好像是FanDuel或者DraftKings。
I saw it like, I saw that it was FanDuel or DraftKings.
我不知道是谁。
I don't know who.
提前道歉。
Apologies in advance.
我们就说是DraftKings吧,因为他们搞错了。
We'll say it's DraftKings because they did it wrong.
但他们确实早早地开出了赔率。
But they, they put up an early line.
当时是休斯顿对匹兹堡,匹兹堡被让分1.5分,就在今晚比赛的第一节。
It was Houston, Pittsburgh minus Pittsburgh was favored by minus one and a half, like, in the first quarter of tonight's game.
大家都说,哦,剧本早就写好了。
And everyone's like, oh, script has been written.
NFL早就知道了。
Like, the NFL knows.
钢人队本该赢的。
The Steelers is supposed to win.
所以我很好奇最终的盘口会是多少。
And so I'm curious what the the line ends up being.
盘口出来了吗?
Is it out yet?
是多少?
What is it?
现在我看到的是 Texans 让2.5分。
Right now, I'm seeing Texans minus two and a half.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
所以,让我来读一下整个季后赛赛程。
So here, let me read this full playoff schedule.
好吧。
Alright.
关于钢人队和乌鸦队,你们还有什么别的看法吗?
Any anything else for you guys on Steelers Ravens specifically?
这简直难以置信。
That was unbelievable.
我就是忍不住一直笑 Steelers 的接球手阵容现状。
I just I I continually just crack up at the state of the Steelers receiving core.
天啊,亚当·希伦,他逼着球队释放他,好让他去争冠球队打球,结果就在过去两周才加入。
Fucking Adam Thielen who forced his team to to release him so he could go play for a contender and came in, like, came in, like, the last two weeks.
还有MVS,他们几周前才从街头捡回来的。
Got MVS who they picked up off the off the couch a couple weeks ago.
现在我觉得,有了DK·梅茨尔夫,简直是所向披靡。
Now I'm like, dude, with DK Metcalf were unstoppable.
卡爾文·奧斯汀看起來就像救世主一樣。
Calvin Austin looked like a like salvation.
他回來了,真是謝天謝地。
He like, thank god he was back.
我知道。
I know.
真搞笑,一支如此高水平的NFL球隊,尤其是歷史上曾擁有過史上最偉大接球手之一的球隊。
It's just so funny that an NFL team of that caliber in this history, especially of a history of having some of the best receivers of all time.
這本來是他們的強項。
Like, this was their thing.
他們擁有最頂尖的接球手。
They got the best receivers.
這一定是今年最令人難忘的比賽。
That has to be the most memorable game of the year.
这真的非常有趣。
It was really fun.
我的意思是,也许是公羊队对海鹰队的比赛。
I mean, maybe the Rams Seahawks game.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我还想指出,MVS 和 亚当·希伦今年都效力过三支不同的球队。
I also think it's worth noting that both MVS and Adam Thielen were both of three different teams this season.
他们居然在赛季收官战中派出了这些球员,真是让人无语。
That's the guys that they're trotting out there in the in the gay like, the clinching game of the season.
太搞笑了。
Hilarious.
公羊队、海鹰队、钢人队、乌鸦队,也许还有包装工队对熊队的比赛,或者凯勒布投出的那个达阵。
Rams, Seahawks, Steelers, Ravens, maybe that Packers, Bears game, or Caleb threw that touchdown.
我正想着那个
I'm trying to think of the
年底的那场。
That that end of the year.
嗯。
Yeah.
那里
There
不过,那场球可能最让人难忘。
it that one, though, is probably gonna linger the most.
季后赛的赛程,我们这里有,会逐一讨论很多场比赛。
So the playoff schedule, so we have it here, and we'll go through a lot these games.
季后赛这么快就到了,真让人惊讶,通过
Wild that the playoffs are here, by the
方式。
way.
我太期待季后赛了,等不及了。
I'm so hyped for I can't wait for the playoffs.
这感觉是我记忆中最不可预测的季后赛。
This feels like the most unpredictable playoffs, and I that I can remember.
确实如此。
It it does.
确实有这种感觉。
It it it does feel that way.
所以周六,就像比尔和萨尔说的,那场颤抖的比赛。
So Saturday, the as Bill and Sal would call it the shakies game.
所以公羊队对阵美洲豹队,这很有趣,尤其是因为美洲豹队是季后赛中最差的球队,但他们确实赢了公羊队。
So the Rams are at the Panthers, and which is just funny, especially since the Panthers are the worst team in the playoffs, but they actually beat the Rams.
我知道。
I know.
太疯狂了。
It's wild.
是啊。
Yeah.
这个
The
绿湾包装工队对阵芝加哥熊队,
Packers are at the Bears,
我想和你们聊聊这个,
which I wanna talk to
非常想。
you guys about very much.
我觉得该选他们。
I believe that's a pick them.
周日有三场比赛。
Sunday, there's three games.
比尔队客场对阵美洲虎队。
Bills are at the Jaguars.
49人队客场对阵费城队。
The Niners are at Philadelphia.
充电器队客场对阵新英格兰队,而周一晚上将是休斯顿德州人队对阵匹兹堡钢人队,这太精彩了。
The Chargers are at New England, and then Monday night is going to be the Texans at the Pittsburgh Steelers, which is incredible.
所以,说到这里,
So with that said,
我,你觉得
I What do you
你觉得周一晚上的比赛怎么样,克雷格?
how do you feel about the Monday night game, the getting the Monday night game, Craig?
我非常喜欢,这给了罗杰斯多一天休息时间,这位老将。
I absolutely love it, and it gives Rogers an extra day to rest, that old man.
你需要我
You need to I
我觉得这
think that's
我觉得这很重要。
think that's a big deal.
如果他们在周六对阵周一,这对一个42岁的身体来说是个巨大的变化。
If they played Saturday versus Monday, that's a big swing for 42 year old body.
是的。
Yeah.
但我们必须谈谈那个不在名单上的球队,那就是西雅图海鹰队。
But we we we have to talk about one of the teams, though, that is not on that list, which is the the Seattle Seahawks.
NFC首轮的头号种子,DK的西雅图海鹰队,他们
The first round buy in the NFC, the number one seed, DK goes to your Seattle Seahawks, who
我简直不敢相信。
I can't believe this.
周六晚上完胜了49人队。
Kinda spanked the 49ers on Saturday night.
有点?
Kinda?
他们
They
我的意思是,除了比分以外的一切。
I mean, the everything but the scoreboard.
说清楚点。
Let's be clear.
比分是13比3,但那场比赛本该是26比3,海鹰队。
It was 13 to three, but that game very much should have been 26 to three, seahawks.
迪肯,你感觉怎么样?
Deacon, how do you feel?
你的球队可是国联头号种子。
Your team is literally the number one seed in the NFC.
说实话,感觉非常奇怪,因为今年一开始,我就没觉得海鹰队有头号种子的实力。
It feels very strange, to be totally honest, because at no point did I feel like the seahawks were a number one seed type of team coming into the year.
我一直觉得被冒犯了。
I thought I I I was always offended.
年初我就跟你们说过,真希望我们能回头找找这段话。
I told you guys at the beginning of the year that and I want I'd love that if we could go back and find this at some point.
我当时很生气,因为我觉得有一本书预测海鹰队的胜场数和红雀队一模一样。
Like, I was pissed because I I wanna say one of the books had the Seahawks win total exactly the same as the Cardinals.
我当时就觉得,这简直是在侮辱人。
And I was like, that is just insulting.
滚吧。
Get out of here.
你是在开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
他们去年赢了10场比赛,现在每个人又都跑去支持红雀队了,不管怎样。
They won 10 games last year, and now now everyone's all on the the cardinals jock or whatever.
所以我就真的被这件事深深冒犯了。
So I was just, like, really offended by that.
顺便说一下,红雀队赢了三场比赛。
The cardinals, by the way, won three games.
这还挺酷的。
So that's cool.
你怎么结束的?
How do you finish?
垫底吗?
Dead last?
是的。
Yeah.
他们最终排名多少?
What did they finish?
垫底吗?
Dead last?
他们赢了三场比赛。
They won three games.
海鹰队赢了14分。
The Seahawks won 14.
闭嘴吧。
Suck it.
选秀第三顺位。
Third pick in the draft.
等等。
Wait.
我得查一下。
I'm I have to look this up.
我刚刚才想起来,我差点忘了。
You just I just I forgot until right now.
我其实押了海鹰队赢得超级碗,赔率是70比1。
I actually have the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl at 70 to one.
是吗?
Do you?
这说明他们的赔率是70比1
Which is the fact that they were 70
。
to one.
你下注了吗?
Did you put on it?
说实话。
Be honest.
他妈的还不够。
Fucking not enough.
多少?
How much?
告诉我。
Tell me.
我正拼命想
I'm trying to desperately trying
去找那个赌注,但我得弄清楚当时的情况是什么。
to find the bet, but I have to figure out what state it was at.
如果你要打赌,你觉得会是多少?
What do think it was if you had to bet?
二十吗?
At 20?
十美元?
$10?
嗯。
Yeah.
大概是二十五美元。
Probably $25.
关于海鹰队,我来说一下我的看法。
Here's here's what I'll say about the seahawks.
在这场对阵49人队的比赛前,我觉得这会是一场非常接近的比赛。
Coming into this game against the forty niners, I kind of I felt like it would be a really close game.
我觉得这会是那种打完之后让我特别难受的比赛,但海鹰队在旧金山彻底碾压了49人队,而这场比赛对双方都至关重要。
I felt like it would be one of those games where I feel really miserable afterwards, but the seahawks fucking dominated in San Francisco in a game that was really important to both teams.
他们总共推进了361码,而49人队只有173码;跑球方面,海鹰队180码对49人队53码,完全压制了对手。
They they they outgained the forty niners, 361 yards, 173, outrushed them a 180 to 53.
这是凯尔·沙纳汉时代49人队最糟糕的一场进攻表现。
This was the worst offensive game in the Kyle Shanahan era.
49人队球迷会提出各种借口,我觉得这些理由确实有道理。
There's all these caveats that forty niners fans would throw out, and I and I think it's valid.
比如,特伦特·威廉姆斯没有上场。
Like, Trent Williams was not in there.
你可以说基特尔可能还没完全康复,但即便如此,这仍然是一场关键比赛。
You could argue Kittle's probably not fully healthy, but still, this was, like, a make or break game.
不是生死战,但绝对是一场非常重要的比赛。
Not make or break, but, like, a very important game.
特伦特·威廉姆斯已经缺席了过去一两周的比赛,而布洛克·帕迪已经在这几场比赛中完成了10次达阵。
Trent Williams hasn't played, what, the last week or two, and Brock Purdy has, like, 10 touchdowns in those games.
我不在乎特伦特·威廉姆斯没打这场比赛。
I don't care Trent Williams missed the game.
他们只得了三分。
They scored three fucking points.
他们根本动不起来。
They couldn't move.
我试图公平一点。
I'm trying to be fair.
我试图公平一点。
I'm trying to be fair.
你没必要非得公平。
You you don't have to try to be fair.
这完全是压倒性的胜利。
It was absolutely dominant.
你知道你为什么没必要公平吗?
You know why you don't have to be fair?
因为49人队有尼克·穆伦斯和吉米·加波洛,还有这一时期49人队轮番上场的那些四分卫。
Because the Niners had Nick Mullens and Jimmy Garoppolo and, like, the like, the quarterbacks, the Niners have trotted out over the course of this era.
就像,49人队,我感觉我从一周前对阵熊队的比赛里,看到了49人队进攻的整个谱系,那场比赛仿佛已是很久以前的事了。
Like, it was the the Niners the the the I felt like I watched the entire spectrum of the Niners offense between the Bears game a week ago that felt like eons ago.
而这场对阵海鹰队的比赛,才过去六天左右。
And this Seahawks it was six days or whatever.
一周之内,49人队的表现差异简直难以置信。
It was unbelievable the difference between the niners, in in one week.
布罗克·帕迪的传球图表,你知道NG Nextgen统计数据是怎么做传球图表的吗?
The Brock Purdy passing chart, you know how NG Nextgen stats does their passing charts.
我的意思是,看起来就像布莱斯·杨会打出的那种表现。
Mean, it looked like something Bryce Young would put out.
基本上所有传球都不到10码,都是往侧面传,基本上就是在硬生生地拼出进攻。
It it was like nothing past 10 yards, a bunch of stuff to the side, you know, basically just trying to manufacture offense.
海鹰队完全封锁了对手,这让我对海鹰队充满信心。
The Seahawks absolutely put the clamps on, and that makes me really confident, obviously, for the Seahawks.
我们之前说过,这届季后赛真奇怪。
This is a like we said it before, this is a weird playoffs.
感觉谁都有可能赢。
Feels like anybody can win.
我觉得海鹰队拥有超级碗级别的防守,关键就看他们怎么处理萨姆·达诺尔德了,如果他能继续至少打得更稳一点的话。
I think the seahawks have a Super Bowl defense, and it just kinda depends on what they do with Sam Darnold if he can continue to, like, play at least a little bit more disciplined football.
他在这场比赛中没有出现任何失误。
He didn't have any turnovers in this game.
谢天谢地。
Thank god.
我觉得这会是个大问题,因为这场比赛实在太接近了。
I think, because that would have been a huge deal because this was such a close game.
真他妈搞砸了。
Sucks fucked it up.
他们的踢球手错过了两次简单的射门,而且有一次四档进攻也失败了。
Their kicker missed two easy kicks, and they had a fourth down conversion that went awry.
他们只是尝试了各种方法来保持比赛的悬念,但我认为,凭借他们现有的球员阵容和迈克·麦克唐纳德教练的出色指挥,这支防守确实非同凡响。
It was just like they they tried a lot of ways to, like, keep this game close, but I do think with this defense, with the the personnel that they have, the coaching from Mike McDonald's incredible.
德文·威瑟斯彭和尼克·埃穆瓦里是两位非常独特的球员,他们特别擅长应对跑球为主的球队、攻守平衡的球队,以及喜欢身体对抗的球队。
Devin Witherspoon and Nick Emunwari are two very unique players, and it really helps that they can match up with run heavy teams, teams that are balanced, teams that wanna be physical.
他们能在镍包和 dime 防守中做到这一点,因为他们拥有这些能像线卫一样防守跑球的角卫。
And they can do that in, like, nickel and dime defenses because they have these DBs that can basically play the run like they're linebackers.
所以我认为,海鹰队的防守是一种独特的类型。
So the Seahawks defensively have I I think, like, it's a type of defense.
我确实没怎么见过西雅图队有过这种防守体系,甚至自 LOB 时代以来,几乎任何球队都没见过这样的防守。
I haven't really seen this type of defense for Seattle in particular, but for really any team since, like, the the LOB era.
真的就是这种感觉。
That's really how it feels.
这太惊人了。
I it's it's it's so amazing.
有趣的是,如果要极度简化海鹰队当年在军团之怒时代和皮特·卡罗尔(愿他安息,你知道的,就在今天之后)所做的事情。
And it's funny because to deeply oversimplify what the SEALKS did with the Legion of Boom and Pete Carroll who RIP, you know, after today.
但他没死,你知道的?
But what the He's not dead, but you know?
我知道。
I know.
但这种感觉就是这样。
But what this it feels that way.
但六年前,海鹰队的‘突袭者防线’,简单来说,是这样做的。
But what the six did, like, thirteen years ago with the Legion of Boom was to oversimplify it.
联盟修改了关于接球手接触规则。
The league changed the rules with how receivers and you could contact them.
而进攻方每个人都追求速度,所有人都变得更快。
And the and everyone on offense, it was about speed, and everyone's getting faster.
防守方也感觉必须变得更快。
And there was a feeling on defense you had to go faster.
但海鹰队却反其道而行之,他们说:我们要更凶悍,要更猛烈地冲撞你。
And the Seahawks went the other way, and they're like, we're actually gonna get more physical, and we're gonna hit you more.
于是他们采用了这种完全可预测的防守,你知道接下来会发生什么,但他们比你更强壮,你无能为力。
And so they played this defense that was totally predictable, and you knew it was gonna happen, but they were bigger than you, and there was nothing you could do.
他们将通过执行和更强硬的对抗来取胜。
And they were gonna execute and out physical.
如今,海鹰队的防守是我们自那支传奇防线以来见过的最出色的防守之一。
And now the Seahawks defense is one of the best defenses we've seen since that Legion of Boom Seahawks defense.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但不同于以往每回合都可预测,现在的防守完全不可预测,虽然看起来都一样,但你无法
Except instead of being predictable play to play, it is completely unpredictable, and it it all looks the same, but you don't
知道它究竟有多复杂。
know what it's gonna of complexity.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
他们总是在开球前和开球后一次次地试图迷惑你。
And it's all just like, they're trying to confuse you before the play and then again after the play every single time.
但他们做的其实是一样的事,而现在每个人都在变得更强壮,场上也都会安排更多近端锋。
But they've done the same thing, whereas everyone's getting bigger, and everyone's gonna have more tight ends on the field.
每个人都在试图用身体优势压制对手。
And everyone's trying out physically.
匹兹堡钢人队干脆不管了。
The Steelers are really, fuck it.
我们要打得更轻盈一些。
We're gonna go smaller.
我们根本不会去对位你们的边路。
We're not even gonna match your side.
他们做的是另一回事,但本质上还是同样的东西。
Like, they're they're they're doing a different thing, doing the same thing.
因为他们觉得:我们没必要去对位你们的边路。
Because they're like, we're not gonna match your side.
在某些方面,我们追求速度。
We're going, in some ways, speed.
他们追求速度和速度,而不是对位体型,这非常有趣。
They're going speed and speed as opposed to to matching the size, which is, it's fascinating.
所以迈克·麦克唐纳,我的意思是,我们非常喜欢的格雷格·罗森塔尔说,他会投票给迈克·麦克唐纳当选年度最佳教练,我认为这完全合理。
So Mike McDonald I mean, Greg Rosenthal, who we love, he said he's gonna vote for Mike McDonald's coach of the year, which I think is totally valid.
因为如果你想想,他执教的是联盟最佳防守,而且球队还取得了14场胜利,这太了不起了。
Because if you think about the fact that he's calling the best defense in the league and they also went and had the 14 games, that's amazing.
但那是14场胜利。
But 14 wins.
他们的净胜分远超NFL其他球队。
They they had the best point differential in the NFL by far.
他们的8场胜利都是两位数分差。
Eight of their wins have been double digits.
他们几乎一直在统治比赛。
They've been pretty much dominating it.
在我们离开迈克·麦克唐纳之前,我想再提一点,我真的非常欣赏他作为一名教练,因为他经常在新闻发布会上提到,他注重的是球员的努力。
And the other thing that I wanna point out about Mike McDonald before we move off of him, I I just I do think I really appreciate him as a coach because and he talks about this in lot of his press conferences is he coaches effort.
如果你没有足够的拼劲,不积极冲撞,每回合都不积极向球跑去,他就会说:‘我会回看录像,看看球员的努力程度如何’,然后针对性地指导他们提升努力程度,诸如此类的话。
And, you know, if you don't have a ton of effort and you don't hit and you don't get like, rally to the football on every play and all that, he's like, you know, even when a guy makes a bad play or when he's, like, plays not very well in the game, you hear McDonald talking about, like, well, I'm gonna go back and watch the tape and see what the effort was like, and, know, coach him up on the effort, blah blah blah.
海鹰队真的总是积极向球跑去。
And, man, the seahawks just rally to the football.
这场比赛的一个巨大差异就是,49人队漏掉了
That was one of the big differences in this game was the 49ers missed
漏得一塌糊涂。
like crazy.
没错。
Yeah.
49人队在这场比赛中漏掉了大约十五到二十次擒抱,而海鹰队只漏掉了三到四次。
The 49ers missed, like, fifteen, twenty tackles in this game, and the Seahawks missed almost it it was, like, three or four tackles in this game that they missed.
作为球迷,看到这样的表现真的让我感到无比满足。
And so that to me is just so satisfying to watch as a fan.
天啊,他们防守擒抱得太好了。
It's like, man, they just tackle so well.
这感觉就是,你知道的,简直像一种原始的冲动。
It's it's just so, you know, it's like almost like a primal feeling.
我的天,咱们的防守真的能他妈的擒抱住人。
It's like, man, our defense can fucking tackle.
我就是喜欢看这种场面。
I I just love watching that
这种防守。
type of defense.
DK完全炸毛了。
DK's all horned up.
我太喜欢了。
I love it.
克雷格,你也有点炸毛了,所以让我先说会儿。
Craig, you you got a little horned up too, so just let me have my time.
哦,我真的很为你高兴。
Oh, I'm I'm I'm very happy for you.
海鹰队配得上这一切。
Seahawks deserve it.
我觉得现在 NFC 的核心就在西雅图,这太棒了。
I think it's awesome that the NFC runs through Seattle now.
说实话,我觉得这场胜利固然重要,但我觉得这对萨姆·达诺尔德的自信心意义重大。
I honest I thought I thought while the win was very important, obviously, I just thought this was huge for Sam Darnold's confidence.
哦,没错。
Oh, yeah.
去年第18周在明尼苏达,达诺尔德41次传球只完成18次。
Week 18 last year in Minnesota, Darnold goes 18 for 41.
他们被狮子队血洗,之后在季后赛外卡赛对阵公羊队的结局就可想而知了。
They get killed by the lions, and then the rest is history against the rams in the wild card.
我觉得这对萨姆·达诺尔德在进入季后赛前获得心理上的安定至关重要。
Like, I just thought that was massively important for kind of just, like, peace of mind going into the playoffs with Sam Darnold.
我觉得他完成了很多关键的进攻。
I thought he made a lot of huge plays.
我真的很喜欢他们一直选择传球。
I I really like that they kept throwing the ball.
比如到了第三节和第四节,他们仍然依赖他。
Like, into the third and fourth quarter, they still relied on him.
他在移动中表现得很出色。
He was great on the move.
他们持续传球。
They kept throwing.
他用跑动完成了关键的进攻。
He made big plays with his legs.
我觉得这整体上是一场非常令人安心的萨姆·达诺尔德表现。
I I I thought that was, like, a very assure reassuring Sam Darnold performance across the board.
是的。
Yeah.
完全同意。
Totally.
说实话,我认为凯莱布·威廉姆斯在对阵49人防守时打出了他今年最好的比赛,而我觉得萨姆·达诺德的表现甚至比数据所显示的还要出色,我很好奇老鹰队会如何应对。
I honestly I mean, Caleb Williams played his best game of the year against the niners defense, and then I thought Sam Darnold played better than the number show against the niners d, and I I'm curious to see how the eagles do.
但在我们离开49人话题之前,我必须得给你读一下这个。
But before we leave the niners, I do have to say I have to read you this.
这听起来简直像是粉丝虚构的情节。
Just one of those that sounds like fan fiction.
连续两年赢得14场比赛的四分卫,汤姆·布雷迪,萨姆·达诺德。
Quarterbacks who have won 14 games two years in a row, Tom Brady, Sam Darnold.
是的。
Yeah.
我不敢相信这有点不同,因为那是16场比赛的赛程。
I can't believe that's that kind of is a little different because of the 16 game schedules.
改成17场后更容易做到这一点,因为我当时想,天啊,罗杰斯、该死的布雷迪、马霍姆斯和佩顿·曼宁,没人做到过,但14胜两连冠。
The switch to 17 makes it a lot easier to do that because I was like, man, Rogers and fucking Brady and Mahomes and Peyton Manning, no one's ever done that, but 14 to two.
克雷格,即使你把它缩短到13场,并且稍作调整,这也简直全是名人堂球员和萨姆·达诺尔德了。
Craig, even if you, like, shorten it to 13 and and kind of account for it, it's it's like all hall of famers and Sam Darnold.
完全没错。
Totally.
是啊。
Yeah.
太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
难以置信。
Unbelievable.
达诺尔德过去两个赛季的胜场数,比喷气机队过去六年全队的胜场还多。
Darnold has as many wins the last two seasons as the Jets as a team do the past six years.
天啊。
God.
天啊。
God.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。