本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你上一次像照顾别人那样照顾自己是什么时候?
When was the last time that you took care of yourself the same way you take care of everyone else?
大多数人擅长为他人付出。
Most people are great at showing up for others.
他们付出全部的时间。
They give all their time.
他们付出自己的精力。
They give their energy.
他们付出自己的注意力。
They give their attention.
但当涉及到自己时,他们却已经油尽灯枯。
But when it comes to themselves, they're running on empty.
他们感到精疲力尽。
They're feeling burnt out.
他们感到不堪重负。
They're feeling overwhelmed.
他们感到精疲力尽。
They're feeling exhausted.
他们失去了健康,也失去了真实的自我。
They've lost their health, and they've lost who they truly are.
这是我多年来学到的经验。
And here's what I've learned over the years.
成为最好的自己,不是靠大规模的彻底改变。
Becoming the best version of yourself isn't about big, overhauls.
实际上,它关乎每天坚持的小行动,即使没人看见,你也要持续去做。
Actually, it's about small daily actions that you practice consistently, even when no one is watching.
今天我要分享九件你很少为自己做的事,但如果你想获得更多的清晰感、自信和对生活的掌控力,你就应该每天坚持做这些事。
And today I'm sharing nine things you rarely do for yourself, but you should be doing every single day if you want more clarity, if you want more confidence, and if you want more control over your life.
我的名字是刘易斯·豪斯。
My name is Lewis Howes.
非常感谢你的到来。
Thank you so much for being here.
你需要做的第一件事,就是起床后不要立刻去拿手机。
The first thing you need to start with is to start your day without reaching for your phone.
这一点非常重要。
And this is a big one.
听我说,我这辈子多次犯过这样的错误。
And listen, I have been to blame for this many times in my life.
但大多数人每天早上第一件事,就是把注意力交给别人。
But the first thing that most people do every single morning is hand their attention over to someone else.
当你这么做时,你会消耗自己,也会迷失自己。
And when you do this, you exhaust yourself and you lose yourself.
你把自己的注意力交给了邮件、消息、新闻、社交媒体,以及他人对你的期待。
You hand yourself over to the attention of emails, messages, news, social media, and what other people want from you.
大多数人没有意识到的是,你的注意力是你最宝贵的资源。
And what most people don't realize is that your attention is your most valuable resource.
确实是这样。
It is.
因为你把注意力放在哪里,哪里就会塑造你一整天的情绪、想法和身份。
Because whatever you give your attention to is what shapes your mood, your thoughts, and your identity for the rest of the day.
而且,我也曾深陷其中。
And again, I have been guilty of this.
这是一件我必须不断提醒自己去做的事。
And it's something I have to constantly remind myself to do.
但当你醒来后立刻伸手去拿手机,你就是在让外界决定你的情绪状态。
But when you wake up and you immediately reach over for your phone, you're letting the outside world set your emotional state.
这会让你陷入失败,因为你还没来得及做出选择,就已经开始反应了。
It's setting you up for failure because you're reacting before you've even had a chance to choose.
选择你这一天想做什么。
To choose what you want to do that day.
别人的紧迫感变成了你的优先事项。
Other people's urgency becomes your priority.
别人的看法变成了你的关注焦点。
Other people's opinions becomes your focus.
而其他人的问题,那些问题也会变成你的压力。
And other people's problems, well, those problems become your stress.
而且在你还没来得及醒来、为自己建立一个日常安排、只是简单地感受‘我醒来了,活在这个世界上’之前,这些压力就已经找上门了。
And they become your stress the first thing in the morning before you even allowed yourself to wake up, to give yourself a routine, to just respond to saying, Wow, I'm awake in this world.
让我花点时间让自己安定下来。
Let me take a moment to ground myself.
所以我给你的挑战是:不要把一天的前十分钟,或者前一小时交给别人,而是把这最初的十分钟还给自己。
So the challenge I have for you is instead of giving the first ten minutes of your day to other people, or the first hour to other people, give that first ten minutes back to yourself.
不要碰手机。
No phone.
不要接收任何信息。
No input.
只属于你自己。
Just you.
我想让你做几件事。
And I want you to do a couple things.
我要你深呼吸。
I want you to breathe deeply.
深吸几口气。
Take some deep breaths.
然后仅仅为又一天、为生命中的又一个机会说声谢谢。
And just say thank you for another day, for another opportunity out of this life.
我要你稍微伸展一下。
I want you to stretch a little bit.
伸展你的手臂、手指、脚趾和全身。
Just stretch your arms, stretch your fingers, stretch your toes, stretch your body.
你要祈祷,感恩你所感激的一切。
Want you to pray and say grateful for the things that you are grateful for.
谈谈那些事情。
Talk about those things.
祈祷。
Pray.
说:今天你需要我在哪里?
Say, Where do you need me to be today?
我希望你冥想。
I want you to meditate.
我希望你设定一个意图,思考你今天想如何呈现自己。
I want you to set an intention how you want to show up today.
选择你希望今天如何呈现自己。
Choose you on how you want to show up today.
因为你是如何开始一天的,会训练你的神经系统,影响你全天的每一个后续时刻。
Because how you start your day trains your nervous system for everything that follows throughout your day.
所以第一件事是,起床后不要立刻去拿手机。
So the first thing is to start your day without reaching for your phone.
第二件事是有意识地活动身体,即使时间很短也没关系。
The second thing is to move your body on purpose, even if it's short.
你不需要一次完美的锻炼。
You don't need a perfect workout.
你只需要保持一致性。
You just need consistency.
人们最常相信的一个巨大谎言是,只有在健身房进行两小时高强度的苦练,或者运动时间很长、能在Instagram上炫耀时,才算真正的锻炼。
And one of the biggest lies people believe is that exercises only counts if it's this intense two hour grind at the gym, or if it's long, or you can impress people on Instagram with it.
但事实并非如此。
But that's not the case.
运动不是为了看起来某种样子。
Movement isn't about looking a certain way.
而是为了调节你的神经系统。
It's about regulating your nervous system.
是为了建立自信。
It's about building confidence.
是为了清理能量。
It's about clearing energy.
是为了净化自己。
It's about cleansing yourself.
当你清除心理的迷雾时,就能帮助恢复生活中的能量。
And when you clear the mental fog, you can help restore energy in your life.
所以每天都要活动身体。
So move your body every day.
无论是散步、举重、拉伸还是深呼吸,都算数。
Whether that's a walk, you lift something, you stretch, you breathe deeply.
即使每天只有十分钟,也能产生巨大影响。
Even ten minutes a day can count in a big way.
每天十分钟。
Ten minutes a day.
运动是建立自尊最快的方式之一。
Movement is one of the fastest ways to build self respect.
锻炼后,你会真正建立起对自己的信心。
You really build this belief in yourself after you work out.
你会想:天啊,我居然能完成一件困难的事。
You're like, Man, I can do something hard.
我可以锻炼。
I can work out.
我可以活动。
I can move.
我稍微逼自己一把。
I push myself a little bit.
因为每次你活动,哪怕时间很短,你都在告诉你的身体:我在听。
Because every time you move, even when it's short, you're telling your body, I'm listening.
我在乎你。
I care about you.
我为你现身了。
I'm showing up for you.
你也在告诉未来的自己,你尊重自己将要去的方向。
And you're telling your future self that you respect where you're going.
因为坚持胜过强度。
Because consistency beats intensity.
而且你不需要再那么极端,把自己累垮。
And you don't have to be, again, extreme and exhaust yourself.
但只要出现并保持一致,动动你的身体就行。
But just show up and be consistent and move your body.
第二点的结尾是:即使时间很短,也要有意识地活动身体。
End of thing number two is to move your body on purpose even if it's short.
第三点:做一件你一直逃避的难事。
Number three: Do one hard thing that you've been avoiding.
我不知道你怎么样,但我过去真的很讨厌和我在意的人进行艰难的对话。
I don't know about you, but I used to really hate having hard conversations with people that I cared about.
我真的一想到就害怕。
I just man, I would dread it.
一想到就紧张得冒汗。
I would sweat thinking about it.
我会焦虑,过度分析。
I would get anxious and overanalyzed.
我该怎么说这件事呢?
Like, how am I going to say this thing?
我该怎么提出来,又不冒犯或伤害别人?
How do I bring this up without offending someone or hurting someone?
于是我干脆回避这些问题。
And I would just avoid these things.
而这种回避给我身体带来了巨大压力,让我不断忽视自己。
And the avoiding would create such stress in my body that I was constantly neglecting myself.
我为了逃避与人进行艰难的对话,实际上是在抛弃自己。
I was abandoning myself by trying to avoid having hard conversations with people.
自信不是来自积极的自我暗示。
And confidence doesn't come from affirmations.
自信来自行动。
It comes from action.
而不是逃避那些艰难的对话。
Not from avoiding the hard conversations.
具体来说,就是你一直拖延的那个行动。
Specifically, the action that you keep putting off.
每天,我都需要你问自己:有什么一件让我感到不舒服的事,能推动我的生活前进?
Every day, I need you to ask yourself, what is one uncomfortable thing that would move my life forward?
那个令人不舒服的对话是什么?
What is that uncomfortable conversation?
我需要打的那个电话是什么?
What is that call that I need to make?
我需要发送的那条消息是什么?
What is that message I need to send?
那个对话是什么?
What's the conversation?
在工作中,我需要采取什么行动步骤,才能推动事情前进,而不是拖后腿?
What is the action step at work I need to do that's going to put something forward rather than hold me back?
因为你拖延得越久,问题就会变得越大。
Because the longer you avoid it, the bigger the problem becomes.
天啊,如果你一直逃避,它最终一定会爆发在你脸上。
Man, it eventually will explode in your face if you keep avoiding it.
逃避也会悄悄消耗你的精力。
Avoidance also quietly drains your energy.
它会在你的生活中制造一种背景压力,就像耳边持续低鸣的尖叫。
It creates this background stress in your life that's just like this noise that's kind of like this low scream in your ears.
你拖延得越久,逃避得越多,那声尖叫就会越响。
And the longer you wait, the more you avoid, the louder that scream gets.
它会侵蚀你的自我信任、自我信念和自尊。
It erodes self trust, self belief, self respect.
它只是在一点点吸走你内在的力量。
It just sucks it out of your being.
再次强调,阻碍人们实现目标的最大因素之一,就是缺乏自信。
And again, one of the biggest things that holds people back from accomplishing what they want is a lack of self belief.
所以,当你不断逃避困难的事情时,你未来对自己的信心就会被削弱。
So when you constantly do things to avoid hard things, you're going to limit your self belief in the future.
每天做一件难事,今天就做一件,这种积累的速度远超任何动力。
And one hard thing a day one thing today it will compound faster than motivation ever will.
自律是一种自我关怀,因为它能建立自我信任。
Discipline is a form of self care because it builds self trust.
随着时间推移,你会不再把自己看作一个逃避不适的人,而开始把自己视为能够应对不适、甚至热爱不适的人。
And over time, you stop seeing yourself as someone who avoids discomfort and start seeing yourself as someone who can handle it, as someone who loves it.
这会改变一切。
This changes everything.
今天就做一件你一直逃避的难事。
Do one hard thing you've been avoiding today.
这是第三件事。
This is the third thing.
如果你这么做,我告诉你,你会成为机遇的磁铁。
And if you do this, I'm telling you, you will be like a magnet for opportunities.
因为你将拥有纯净的能量。
Because you'll have clean energy.
你会去面对那些让你焦虑的事情。
You'll be taking on the things that you are stressing about.
而且你会主动承担它们。
And you'll be owning them.
你实际上会期待未来进行这些对话。
You'll actually be excited to have these conversations in the future.
我知道这听起来很疯狂,但你会对自己说:天啊,我真期待这次对话,因为我将建立更多的自信。
I know it seems crazy, but you'll be saying to yourself, man, I can't wait to have this conversation because I'm going to build more self belief.
我要和这个人进行一次坦诚的对话。
I'm going to have a clearing conversation with this person.
我们要弄清楚哪些事情需要推进。
We're going to get clarity on what needs to move forward.
当然,过程中可能会有一些不适或压力,但你将在之后获得内心的平静与自由。
And sure, there might be some discomfort or stress in the meantime, but you're going to have peace and freedom on the other side of it.
所以,今天就去做一件你一直回避的难事。
So do one hard thing you've been avoiding today.
第四件事。
Thing number four.
关注你的情绪,而不仅仅是待办事项清单。
Check-in with your emotions, not just your to do list.
因为大多数人会追踪他们的待办事项,但很少有人追踪自己的内在状态。
Because most people track their to do list, but very few people track their inner state of being.
这其中有着巨大的差异。
And there's a massive difference here.
我经常在《伟大人生》播客中向嘉宾提出一个问题。
I like to ask a question to a lot of guests on the School of Greatness podcast.
也许你在之前的访谈中已经注意到了。
Maybe you've noticed this in previous interviews.
我会问:在内心平静度上,你给自己打几分,从一到十分。
I say on a scale of one to 10, your inner peace scale.
你知道,一代表你完全没有内心平静。
You know, one being you have no inner peace.
10代表你此刻像一位禅师,任何事都无法动摇你。
10 being you are like a Zen master at the moment and nothing phases you.
在这个内在平静的尺度上,你处于哪个位置?
Where are you along this scale of inner peace?
听到人们对自己在1到10之间评分的回应,非常有趣。
And it's fascinating to hear the responses of people on what number they are from one to 10.
我很想听听你的分数。
I'd love to hear your number.
欢迎在下方评论区留下你的数字。
Feel free to put it in the comments below.
你是否觉得自己处于2到5之间,目前生活中充满压力?
Again, do you feel like you're a two through a five where just a lot of stress in your life right now?
还是你觉得你处于6、7、8的水平,已经开始掌控局面,能够应对发生的事情,且不再轻易被扰动?
Or do you feel like you're six, seven, eight where you're starting to get ahold of things and you can manage what's happening and it doesn't really phase you that much?
我很好奇你在内在平静的尺度上处于哪个位置。
I'm curious where you're at on this inner peace scale.
因为很少有人会追踪自己的内在状态。
Because few people track their inner state of being.
在我看来,这是一个问题。
And that's a problem in my mind.
因为当你忽视情绪或把问题掩盖起来时,情绪并不会消失。
Because emotions don't just disappear when you ignore them or when you sweep things under the rug.
它们并不会消失。
They don't go away.
它们会潜入地下, later 以倦怠、沮丧、愤怒、疲惫、暴怒、焦虑、孤独、抑郁的形式浮现出来。
They go underground, and they show up later as burnout, frustration, anger, exhaustion, rage, anxiety, loneliness, depression.
所以,至少每天一次,停下来问自己:我现在感觉如何?
So at least once a day, pause and ask, What am I feeling right now?
我要你给它命名。
I want you to name it.
我不希望你评判自己。
I don't want you to judge yourself.
我想让你说出它,直接说:我感到不知所措。
I want you to name it and just say, I'm feeling overwhelmed.
我感到压力很大。
I'm feeling stressed.
我感到害怕。
I'm feeling scared.
我现在只是有点烦躁。
I'm feeling just a little annoyed right now.
我感到不耐烦。
I'm feeling impatient.
我不希望你去解决它。
And I don't want you to fix it.
我只是希望你能说出它的名字。
Just want you to name it.
别评判它。
Don't judge it.
因为觉察可以防止倦怠。
Because awareness prevents burnout.
只是让你意识到自己内心的想法和情绪发生了什么。
Just you being aware of what's going on in your mindset and your emotions.
这能帮助你避免麻木应对、机械行事,或把问题掩盖起来。
It helps you from just numbing it and going through the motions or sweeping it under the rug.
这将支持你的成长。
This will support you on your growth.
这就是你如何与自己保持连接,而不是像世界上大多数人那样自动运行。
And this is how you stay connected to yourself instead of just operating on autopilot like most of the world does.
因为高绩效者不会忽视自己的情绪,他们学会调节情绪。
Because high performers don't ignore their emotions, They learn to regulate them.
事实上,当我问节目上一位神经科学家和脑外科医生,人类应该掌握的最重要技能是什么时?
In fact, when I asked a neuroscientist and brain surgeon on the show, what is the number one skill that all human beings should master?
他说:学会情绪调节的艺术。
He said, learning the art of emotional regulation.
这是一位做过上千例脑部手术的神经外科医生,也是一位研究大脑的神经科学家。
And this is a brain surgeon who's worked on a thousand brains in surgery and a neuroscientist studying the mind.
他说,情绪调节是人类应当掌握的首要技能,以拥有更健康、更快乐、更蓬勃的生活。
He said emotional regulation was the number one skill that human beings should master to have a healthier, happier, more thriving life.
然而,大多数人从未学会如何调节情绪。
Yet most people never learn how to regulate.
我们在成长过程中并没有学到这项技能。
We don't learn this skill growing up.
除非你有非常有觉知的父母,一直教你这些。
Unless you had some super conscious parents that taught this to you all the time.
我们大多数人从未学过这个。
Most of us never learned this.
这并不是要责怪父母没有给予我们这份礼物。
And this is not us to blame our parents for them not giving us this gift.
但我们现在必须掌握它。
But we need to master this now.
这就是为什么我创办了 greatness 学校。
And this is why I have the School of Greatness.
这就是为什么我会与这个领域的专家坐下来交谈。
This is why I sit down with people who are experts on this topic.
以便我能够持续学习,并希望将这份智慧分享给你。
So that I can continue to learn and hopefully share that wisdom with you.
再次强调,最强壮的人并不是那些压抑自己感受的人。
Again, the strongest people aren't the ones who suppress how they feel.
而是那些有足够诚实去面对自己情绪的人。
They're the ones who are honest enough to face their feelings.
关注自己的情绪并不是软弱。
Checking in with your emotions isn't weakness.
这实际上是领导力的体现,因为你首先承认了自己内心正在发生什么。
It's actually leadership because you start with acknowledging what's going on within yourself.
当你理解了自己的内在状态,你就能在外部环境中做出更好的决定。
And when you understand your inner state, you make better decisions on the outside of your environment.
你能真正看清周围人正在经历的事情。
And you can truly see what's happening with people around you.
当你理解并能承认周围人正在经历的事情时,这就叫做领导力。
And when you understand and can acknowledge what's happening with people around you, that's called leadership.
这代表着你能够以一种不同的方式与他人建立联系。
That's another level of being able to hopefully connect with people in a different way.
如果你希望在现实生活中取得成果,你就需要良好的人际关系。
And if you're trying to create results in your real life, you need great relationships.
要建立良好的人际关系,你就必须能够理解他人。
And in order to build great relationships, you need to be able to understand people.
要理解他人,你就必须先理解自己。
And in order to understand people, you need to understand yourself.
因此,这种觉察有多个层次,能够帮助你实现生活中想要的东西。
So there's different levels to this awareness to support you in creating what you want in your life.
但第四点是关注你的情绪,而不仅仅是为了完成待办事项清单。
But thing number four is to check-in with your emotions, not just to check off your to do list.
第五件事是设定一个清晰的界限,哪怕是很小的一个。
Thing number five is to set one clear boundary, even a small one.
因为如果你不保护自己的时间和精力,别人就会替你决定它们如何被使用。
Because if you don't protect your time, your energy, someone else will decide how it gets used.
这里有一个很多人其实从未真正思考过的真相。
And here's the truth that a lot of people don't really think about.
那就是,很多人感到精疲力尽。
And that is, a lot of people are exhausted.
并不是因为他们做的事情太多,也不是因为他们的任务堆积如山。
Not because they're doing too much, not because they got so much stacked on their plate.
他们感到疲惫,是因为他们做了太多对自己并不重要的事。
They're exhausted because they're doing too much of what doesn't actually matter to them.
而做太少那些真正给他们带来快乐的事。
And too little of the things that bring them the most joy.
我们需要意识到这一点,并开始调整自己的时间和精力。
And this is something we need to be aware of and start shifting with our time and our energy.
听好了,我经营着一家公司。
Now listen, I run a business.
我手头有好多不同的事情在进行。
I've got a lot of different things going on.
你们中有些人可能是雇员、小型企业家、副业者,或者正在寻求职业发展,你们都有责任在身。
Some of you might be employees or small business entrepreneurs or side hustlers or seeking a career and you've got responsibilities.
你每天都有必须做事、现身工作以赚取收入的时间。
There's time in your day where you've got to do things and show up to generate income for yourself.
但你可以以不同的方式现身,用不同的方式思考你的时间,从而改变收入的产生方式。
But there's a way that you can show up and how you think about your time in generating revenue that can shift.
即使你不喜欢自己正在做的事情,也有一种方法可以管理你每天的时间使用。
There's an approach to how you use your time on a daily basis even if you're not liking the things you're doing.
我记得在尝试成为职业足球运动员的间隙,我当了三个月的卡车司机,夏天还在训练。
I remember I was a truck driver for three months in between trying to play professional football and I was training in the summers.
我当时需要一份工作。
I needed a job.
我当了三个月的卡车司机。
And I was a truck driver for three months.
我每周赚250美元。
I was making $250 a week.
我每天开车六小时,往返于哥伦布和辛辛那提之间,运送汽车零件,把零件卸下来装进卡车,再运回去。
I was driving six hours a day, from Columbus to Cincinnati and back every single day, driving car parts in the back of a pickup truck, taking them down, transferring car parts into the truck and bringing them back.
第一周我心想:天啊,这真是枯燥至极。
And the first week I was like, Man, this is mind numbing.
我心想,我把油门踩到底了。
I was like, you know, I put the pedal all the way to the metal.
我尽可能快地开这辆卡车,但它最高时速也只有55英里。
I'm going as fast as I can go with this truck and it only went 55 miles an hour.
从哥伦布到辛辛那提一路上没什么风景。
There was no scenery from Columbus to Cincinnati.
全是玉米地。
It's just cornfields.
那里没有山,也没有任何好看的东西。
There's no mountains or anything like beautiful to look at.
只有玉米地和一条四车道的高速公路。
It's just corn and a four lane highway.
我整个路程都得开在慢车道上。
And I had to go on the slow lane the whole time.
所以我只能坐在那里,你知道的,那时候还没有蓝牙。
So I'm just sitting there, you know, there was no Bluetooth back then.
那时候我也没有手机,不管怎么说。
I had no cell phone back then, whatever it was.
我记得当时就想,天啊,这真是太枯燥了。
And I remember just being like, Man, this is mind numbing.
我该怎么从这当中做出点什么来呢?
Like, how do I make something of this?
在那段时间里,我做的一件事就是,真的开始回想我能想到的每一部音乐剧,然后在心里哼唱那些歌曲,假装自己就在音乐剧里演出。
And one of the things I did during that time is I literally just started thinking of every musical that I could think of and started singing the songs to myself and acting as if I was in the musical myself.
现在听起来可能有点疯狂,有点奇怪。
Now it might sound a little crazy, little weird.
但我当时在找一些事情打发时间,每天找一些小游戏来享受这段时光,以此赚到钱。
But I was finding things to do with my time and finding little games throughout the day that I could play on enjoying my time in order to make that money.
你可能不会在每一天的每一刻都拥有所有想要的东西。
And you may not have everything that you want every single moment of every day.
但如果你能在这些时刻中找到快乐,你就能以不同的方式看待它们,如果你能珍惜这些事物,因为它们也在为你提供回报。
But if you can bring joy to these moments, you can interpret them differently, if you can appreciate these things because they're providing something for you in return.
你知道,那份卡车司机的工作给了我钱,让我能付房租。
You know, that truck driving job was giving me money to allow me to pay my rent.
因此,随着我逐渐学会在那段时期懂得感恩,我对此心怀感激。
And so the more I started to learn about appreciation during that time, I was grateful for that.
我努力让自己在这段时光中投入最好的精力。
And I was trying to make the most of how I put my energy into that time.
很多人正在做着他们并不想做的事情。
A lot of people are doing things that they don't want to be doing.
现在,如果你正处于一个暂时无法选择的阶段,试着为那些你不喜欢的事情找到一些乐趣。
Now, if you're in a season where you can't choose that right now, try to find a way to bring joy to the things you don't enjoy.
此外,在那之外的空闲时间里,多做些你喜欢的事情。
And also, on the free time extra than that, do things that you do enjoy.
多做这些事。
Do more of those things.
有机会的时候,多参与这些爱好。
More of those hobbies when you can.
因为很多人在生活中只是因为内疚而答应别人。
Because a lot of people also just say yes in life out of guilt.
他们答应是为了避免与朋友、同事或家人发生冲突。
They say yes to avoid conflicts with their friends or coworkers or family.
他们答应是因为不想让任何人失望。
They say yes because they don't want to disappoint anyone.
而每一个这样的‘答应’都在慢慢训练你的神经系统,让你相信自己的需求应该放在最后。
And every one of those yeses slowly trains your nervous system to believe that your needs come last.
而且,我这里说的不是你现在为了赚取生活收入而不得不做的工作。
And again, I'm not talking about work that you might have to be doing right now to generate income to pay for your life.
我指的是那些你没有设界限、却在消耗你生命力的额外事情。
What I'm talking about is the extra things that you don't set boundaries that are sucking the life out of you.
设立界限并不是要将你生活中的人推开。
Boundaries are not about pushing people away in your life.
而是关于与自己保持连接。
They're about staying connected to yourself.
界限可以很小。
And a boundary can be small.
对你来说,也许这仅仅是拒绝一个你过去经常答应的请求。
For you, maybe this is just saying no to someone's request that you used to say yes to a lot.
这只是开始重新夺回你的精力,夺回你的时间,以便更多地投入到你真正热爱的事情中。
It's just starting to reclaim your energy, reclaim your time to invest more in things that you really love doing.
设立界限并不是自私的。
Boundaries are not selfish.
它们对于长期的成长与内心的平和是必要的。
They are necessary for long term growth and peace.
当你对不想做的事情设立界限时,你是在重新找回内心的平静。
When you create a boundary on something that you don't want to do, you're reclaiming peace back into you.
当你因为不想避免冲突而答应了不想做的事,你其实是在试图用妥协换取平静,但内心却对所做的决定和你答应的人充满怨恨。
When you say yes to something you don't want to do, just because you feel like you don't want to avoid conflict, you're really trying to buy peace, but inside, resenting the decisions you made and resenting the people you said yes to.
所以这反而带来了双重痛苦,而不是简单地设立清晰的界限。
So it's a double pain on top of it, instead of just making a clear boundary.
但一个平静而清晰的界限就足够了。
But a calm, clear boundary is enough.
你只需要这样就够了。
That's all you need.
因为每一次你保护自己的能量,你都在向自己传递一个强有力的信息:我同样重要。
Because every time you protect your energy, you're sending yourself a powerful message that says, I matter too.
我同样重要。
I matter too.
这并不是关于做得更少。
This isn't about doing less.
而是关于做真正与你更高自我一致的事情。
It's about doing what actually aligns to your higher self.
因为你想要的生活需要精力。
Because the life you want requires energy.
它需要清晰。
It requires clarity.
它需要某种程度的思想自由。
It requires some freedom of thought.
如果你因为没有设立界限而感到疲惫不堪,你会怨恨自己。
And if you're drained and exhausted because you haven't created boundaries, then you're going to resent yourself.
你会怨恨其他人。
You're going resent other people.
你会感到精疲力尽。
You're going to be exhausted.
你会开始麻痹自己。
You're going to be numbing things.
你不会关注自己的情绪。
You're not going to be paying attention to your emotions.
所有这些都会累积起来。
All these things add up.
而界限是你保留和保护能量的方式。
And boundaries are how you reserve and protect your energy.
你需要能量才能茁壮成长。
You need energy to thrive.
界限是你保护能量的方式。
Boundaries are how you keep it protected.
所以今天就设定一个清晰的界限,哪怕是很小的一个。
So set one clear boundary, even a small one, today.
第六件事是每天检视你的愿景。
Thing number six is to check-in on your vision daily.
我刚刚和一位朋友聊天,他是一位非常成功的朋友,你知道的,他投资的公司价值数十亿美元。
I was just with a friend of mine who was talking about and this is a very successful friend who's, you know, sold companies worth billions of dollars that he's invested in.
多年来,他在商业上一直非常成功。
He's been very successful in business over the years.
他非常懂得如何在商业和金钱方面获胜。
And he just knows how to win in business and around money.
他刚刚证实了这一点。
And he just affirmed this.
他说,如果我们想取得任何成就,就必须对自己的愿景和目标非常明确。
He goes, you know, if we want to accomplish anything, we have to be so specific on our vision and our goals.
我们必须每天提醒自己这些目标是什么。
And we have to remind ourselves what they are every single day.
这就是我取得今天这种成功的方式。
That's how I've gotten to the success that I'm at.
你需要在生活的不同领域都这样做。
And you need to do it in different areas of life.
因为大多数人忙于生活,却从未停下来思考。
Because most people are working hard on life that they never stop to question.
他们太忙了。
They're too busy.
他们很有成效。
They're productive.
但很多人方向错了。
But a lot of people are misaligned.
你可能会看看自己的生活,心想:天啊,我一直在忙碌、高效地奔波,一件事接一件事地完成、达成目标,不断攀登职业阶梯。
And you might look at your life right now and say, Man, I've just been busy and productive and going from one thing to the next and accomplishing and achieving and climbing a career ladder.
但我真的和自己内心真正该做的事保持一致吗?
But am I in alignment with what I feel like I'm meant to do?
我有没有倾听内心的声音?我的工作是否与我的使命一致?
Am I listening to that thing and am I in alignment with the work that I'm doing?
当你不审视自己的愿景时,你就不会停下脚步。
When you don't check-in on your vision, you don't stop moving.
你只是开始随波逐流。
You just start drifting.
或者你过度追求成就,为了什么?
Or you're over accomplishing for what?
你究竟在为谁而成就?
What are you accomplishing for?
这些成就是否与对你有意义的愿景保持一致?
And is the accomplishment in alignment with a vision that is meaningful for you?
随波逐流很危险,因为它看起来像是进步。
Drifting is dangerous because it feels like progress.
它让你感觉事情在不断完成,直到某天你醒来,发现多年后自己构建了一种根本不是你想要的生活。
It feels like you're getting things done until you wake up years in the future realizing you built a life that you don't actually want.
然后你开始怨恨它。
Then you resent it.
你回首过去,觉得自己浪费了多年。
And you look back and you think you wasted years.
所以每天,我都希望你花几分钟时间检查一下自己的愿景。
So every day, I want you to take a few minutes to check-in on your vision.
我不在乎你手机上有没有提醒你愿景的东西。
I don't care if you have something on your phone that is a reminder of your vision.
如果你在手机上放一张小小的目标地图,整天时不时看一眼,就能不断提醒自己。
If you put a little vision map on your phone and you look at it throughout the day and so you're constantly reminded.
我不在乎你是否打印出来贴在家里的镜子上。
I don't care if you print something off and put it on your mirror at home.
我不在乎你用的是什么方法。
I don't care what this strategy is for you.
每天花几分钟专注于你的愿景。
Take a few moments every day to focus on your vision.
当你这么做时,你可以问自己:我是否在朝着真正想要的生活前进?
When you do that, you can ask yourself, am I moving toward the life I actually want?
还是我只是在回应别人眼中的紧急事务?
Or am I just responding to what's urgent for other people?
因为你的愿景不是一次性设定的东西。
Because your vision is not something you set once.
它是你需要每天回顾的东西。
It's something you return to daily.
它就像一份活生生的、有呼吸的文件。
It's like a living, breathing document.
它是一个你不断升级、更新,并能看到进展的梦想。
And it's a dream that you constantly upgrade and update and you see the progress.
但如果你没有清晰地关注它,就很难实现它。
But if you're not focused on it with clarity, it's going to be hard to accomplish it.
你会经常处于被动应对的状态。
And you're going to be in reaction mode a lot.
所以我需要你阅读你的目标,重新审视你的价值观,提醒自己你正在成为怎样的人,以及这为何重要。
So I need you to read your goals, to revisit your values, to remind yourself of who you're becoming and why it matters.
清晰源于重复。
Clarity comes from repetition.
不只是设定一次就以为万事大吉了。
Not just from setting it once and saying, I'm good to go.
而是要不断提醒自己,然后在每天结束时问自己:我今天是否践行了我的价值观?
But reminding yourself, and then asking yourself at the end of the day, did I live into my values?
我今天是否做了什么困难的事,能让我离愿景和目标更近一步?
Did I do something hard today that's going to help me get one step closer to my vision and my goals?
这才是关键。
This is the key.
你要每天反复这样做。
You do this daily, over and over again.
你让梦想的复利不断增长,六个月、十二个月、两年后,你会惊讶地发现,一切都在悄然向你涌来。
You compound the interest on your dreams, and you're going to be amazed at what happens in six months, twelve months, two years, just boom, things coming to you.
那些过上充实生活的人,并不是从不分心的人。
And the people who build meaningful lives aren't the ones who never get distracted.
听好了,我也会分心。
Listen, I get distracted.
展开剩余字幕(还有 406 条)
但他们能更快地察觉到并及时调整方向。
But they're the ones who notice it faster and course correct sooner.
我知道,我特别容易被我们酷炫的新项目、创办新企业、采纳他人的点子所吸引,然后说:‘好,我参与这个。’
You know, I'm a sucker for our cool new project and launching a new business and taking on new people's ideas and saying, Yes, I'll be a part of this.
但我必须迅速提醒自己,这目前并不符合我的愿景。
And I have to quickly remind myself, that doesn't align with the vision right now.
那边的事情很酷、很有趣,但那实际上会占用我多少时间?
It's cool and fun over here, but how much time is that really going to take?
那会消耗我多少精力?
How much energy would that take for me?
是我把专注力和注意力转移到那边,才让我偏离了自己主要的愿景。
It's my focus and attention going over there that is pulling me away from the main vision that I have.
当你每天检视自己的愿景时,你就不会再盲目追逐所有事情,而是开始有意识地做出选择。
When you check-in on your vision daily, you stop chasing everything, and you start choosing intentionally.
这就是如何建立内在一致性的。
That's how alignment is built.
而这就是满足感的来源。
And that's how fulfillment grows.
我需要你开始这样做。
And I need you to start doing this.
第六步是每天检查你的愿景。
Step number six is to check-in on your vision daily.
第七步是用能让你变得更好的东西滋养你的头脑。
Number seven is to feed your mind with something that makes you better.
我创办卓越学院的主要原因之一,也是我创作包括这本《伟大心态》在内的所有书籍的原因,就是我希望在我16岁、23岁、35岁和40岁时能有这本书。
One of the main reasons I started the school of greatness, one of the reasons why I created the books that I have, including this one, The Greatness Mindset, this is the book I wish I had when I was 16, when I was 23, when I was 35, and when I was 40.
这是我希望拥有的书,因为它涵盖了如何获得清晰愿景的所有内容——具体的练习、课程、背后的神经科学,帮助你实现梦想与目标,并在人生旅途中找到内心的真正平静。
This is the book that I wish I had because it's everything that guides you on getting a clear vision, the exact exercises, the lessons, the neuroscience behind it, to help you accomplish your dreams and goals, and find true peace within yourself on your journey.
我成长过程中并没有这些工具。
I didn't have all those tools growing up.
这本书凝聚了我十三年来运营播客、与世界上最聪明的人交流所学到的一切,献给过去的我,也献给现在的我。
This is everything I've learned in thirteen years of running the podcast with the smartest people in the world that I've distilled into a book for my younger version of me and my current version of me.
这就是我为什么还在坚持创办卓越学院的原因。
And it's why I still do the School of Greatness.
因为我需要让自己的头脑接触能让我变得更好的东西。
Because I need to feed my mind with something that makes me better.
我需要不断向他人学习。
I need to learn from people constantly.
因为如果我不这样做,就很容易被消极情绪分散注意力。
Because if I don't, I can get easily distracted in negativity.
每天滋养你的东西,决定了你会成为什么样的人。
And what consumes you daily shapes who you become.
你在社交媒体上浏览的内容、你听的东西、你睡前观看的节目、你在脑海中反复回放的念头、你对自己说的话。
What you scroll on social media, what you listen to, what you watch before bed, what you replay in your own head, what you say to yourself.
所有这些都在塑造你的思想、自信以及对生活的期望。
All of it is shaping your thoughts, your confidence, and your expectations for your life.
大多数人的问题不是缺乏动力。
Most people don't have a motivation problem.
他们的问题在于输入。
They have an input problem.
所以,不要等到你感到迷失时才去为你的头脑补充养分。
So don't wait until you feel lost to feed your mind with something nourishing.
每天读几页能激励你的内容。
Read a few pages a day of something that is empowering.
听一些有教育意义或鼓舞人心的东西,而不是仅仅消耗你的内容。
Listen to something educational or inspiring, not just something that drains you.
坚持每天写几句话或一页积极正面的内容。
Journal a few sentences or a page consistently of something empowering and positive.
即使每天只花几分钟,时间久了也会产生累积效应。
Even a few minutes a day compounds over time.
我希望你远离分心的事物。
I want you to starve distraction.
我很容易分心。
It's so easy for me to get distracted.
我要你通过明确自己的愿景,并用支持你、促进你成长的积极信息来滋养自己,从而让分心饥饿而死。
I want you to starve it by being so clear on your vision and empowering yourself with positive information that supports you and feeds your growth.
因为正在形成的你,是由你每天允许进入自己脑海的内容塑造的。
Because the version of you that you're becoming is being shaped by what you allow into your own mind every single day.
每当你选择更优质的输入,更积极的想法就会随之而来。
And whenever you choose better inputs, better thoughts start to follow.
更积极的情绪也会从这些想法中产生。
Better feelings start to come out of that.
当你拥有清晰而积极的想法和鼓舞人心的情绪时,更积极的行动自然就会出现。
And better actions come when you have clear and positive thoughts and empowering feelings.
当你不断思考消极的想法、感受消极的情绪时,很难进行有创造力和积极的行动。
It's hard to do something creative and positive when you're constantly thinking negative thoughts and feeling negative emotions.
在这种状态下,很难建立起有动力的事业。
It's hard to build something with momentum from that state.
因为当你有消极思维和消极情绪时,这是一种较低能量频率的状态。
Because that is a lower frequency of energy when you have negative thinking and negative emotions.
就是很难获得能量。
It's just hard to get the energy.
你需要能量才能茁壮成长。
You need the energy to thrive.
第七件事是每天用能让你变得更好的东西来滋养你的思想。
Thing number seven is to feed your mind with something that makes you better every single day.
第八件事是大声表达感恩,或者写下来。
The eighth thing is to practice gratitude out loud or in writing.
这并不是什么神奇的工具。
This isn't some magic tool here.
但这才是基本功。
But this is the fundamentals.
伟大的篮球运动员科比·布莱恩特曾说过,他在练习花式动作和各种炫技之前,每天都会花数小时练习基本功。
And the great basketball player, Kobe Bryant, you know, would talk about how he would practice hours daily of the fundamentals before he would get into the trick shots and all the fancy stuff.
因为他知道,基本功才让他能够以创造力去完成其他所有事情。
Because he knew the fundamentals is what allowed him to do everything else with creativity.
这简直是锦上添花。
And it was like the icing on the cake.
感恩并不是假装一切都很完美。
Gratitude isn't about pretending everything is perfect.
在人生的各个阶段和时刻,我们都会经历压力和不堪重负,会有悲伤、失去和痛苦等各种情绪。
And then we go through seasons and moments of life that are stressful and overwhelming, and there's grief and loss and sadness and all these things.
但感恩的意义在于训练你的大脑去关注生活中已经存在的美好和积极面,即使你正面临压力、困扰或悲伤。
But what it is, is about training your mind to see what's already working and the good in life, even if there's overwhelm, stress, sadness.
因为当你持续练习感恩时,你就不再活在匮乏中,而是开始活在觉知里。
Because when you practice gratitude consistently, you stop living in scarcity and you start living in awareness.
你会发现美好的事物,同时也能识别出那些不好或不顺利的地方。
You find the good, and you can also recognize what's not good or what's not working.
这没关系。
And that's okay.
但你会意识到,你的生活中其实有支持你的力量。
But you realize that there is support here in your life.
你意识到自己的生活中正在取得进展。
You realize that there's progress being made in your life.
你意识到此刻依然有美好的事物。
You realize that there is something good in this moment.
即使你已经连续几个月感到精疲力尽。
Even if you feel like you've been exhausted for months.
即使生活并不完美。
And even when life isn't perfect.
尤其是当生活并不完美的时候。
Specifically, when life isn't perfect.
关键在于:感恩最有效的方式是表达出来。
And here's the key: Gratitude works best when it's expressed.
当你谈论它的时候。
When you talk about it.
大声说出来。
Say it out loud.
把它写下来。
Write it down.
和别人分享。
Share it with someone.
它会具有传染性。
It becomes contagious.
当你从挫败、悲伤、愤怒、怨恨、失落、恐惧、不安转向感恩时,你的整个思维模式就会开始改变。
And when you shift from frustration, sadness, anger, resentment, loss, fear, insecurity, into gratitude, your whole mental thought process starts to shift.
你的情绪状态也开始转变。
Your emotional state starts to shift.
你会开始感受到心中的一丝温暖。
You start to feel a little warmness in your heart.
你的细胞也开始做出反应。
Your cells start to respond.
然后你的行为也会随之变得一致。
And then your actions start to align with that as well.
小事也很重要。
Small things count.
你的健康很重要,你的呼吸,你的进步。
Your health matters, your breath, your progress.
你可以在最微小的事物中找到感恩。
You can find gratitude in the smallest of things.
它能改变你的思维方式,改变你那一刻的感受。
And it can shift your thinking and shift the way you feel in that moment.
将这种感恩在一天中不断累积,会让生活更美好。
And just compounding that throughout the day makes life more beautiful.
感恩让你从缺失的东西转向真正有效的东西。
Gratitude shifts you from what's missing to what's actually working.
这就是关键。
And that's the key.
练习感恩。
Practice gratitude.
大声说出来。
Say it out loud.
或者把它写下来。
Or put it down in writing.
看看它如何彻底改变你的生活。
And watch how it will completely change your life.
这并不是什么神奇的工具,而是大多数人忘记在日常生活中实践的基本原则。
This isn't some magic tool, but it is the fundamentals that most people forget to apply in their life.
第九点是结束一天时要彻底放下,不要让今天的烦恼延续到明天。
And thing number nine is to shut the day down and don't let it bleed in tomorrow.
大多数人会把今天的压力带到明天。
Most people carry today's stress into tomorrow.
他们把压力直接带到了明天。
They carry it right into tomorrow.
他们带着焦虑和压力入睡。
They go to bed anxious and stressed.
他们醒来时焦虑而紧张,整天都处于应激模式,在这辆疲惫的跑步机上不停运转。
They wake up anxious and stressed and just in reaction mode all day on this hamster wheel of exhaustion.
这就是他们醒来时感到疲惫的原因。
And that's why they wake up tired.
这就是为什么他们还没开始一天就已经感到精疲力尽,神经系统高度紧绷。
That's why they wake up, you know, before the day even starts and they're like drained and their nervous system is on edge.
想象一下,日复一日,年复一年,甚至几十年如一日地这样生活。
Imagine doing that day after day after day, year after year, decade after decade.
你的身体终将崩溃。
Your body is going to break down.
你会面临各种问题。
You're going to have challenges.
你的生活将会充满挑战。
It's going to be a challenging life.
因为如果没有结束,你的大脑会在夜间持续运转和焦虑。
Because without closure, your brain keeps working and stressing at night.
它本应进行修复和恢复,却不断重播错误。
While it's supposed to repair and recover, it replays mistakes.
你会做噩梦和可怕的梦。
You have bad dreams and nightmares.
它反复演练你生活中的忧虑。
It rehearses the worries of your life.
它紧抓着那些本可以更好的事、你本该做的事、你犯的错误,以及你在那场对话中有多愚蠢。
It holds on to what could have been better and what you should have done and how you made a mistake and how you were stupid in that conversation.
随便吧。
Whatever.
这可不是休息。
That's not rest.
这是反复思虑。
That's rumination.
每晚,你都需要一个关闭策略。
Every night, you need a shutdown strategy.
一种能让你放松下来的方法。
Something that allows you to unwind.
我和我的妻子玛莎会祈祷,分享我们感激的事情,彼此连接,放下手机,带着感恩回顾这一天。
Me and Martha, my wife, we pray, we share what we're grateful for, we connect with each other, we put our phones away, and we reflect on the day with gratitude.
也许你觉得这样做很无聊或很傻,但我告诉你,我睡得像婴儿一样香。
It may seem like lame or silly to do this, but I'm telling you, I sleep like a baby.
我以前并不总是睡得好。
I didn't always used to sleep well.
我曾经总是责备自己,反复思虑。
I used to be beating myself up and ruminating.
我花了很长时间才学会如何让自己停下来。
And it took me a long time to learn how to shut it down.
这给我带来了更多的平静,也让我第二天更有精力。
And it brings me a lot more peace and gives me energy for the next day.
所以,这里有一个你可以尝试的方法。
So here's something you can do.
你每天晚上可以问自己三个问题。
You can ask three questions a night.
今天我做对了什么?
What did I do right today?
你必须找到自己做对的一件事。
And you have to find something you did right.
因为如果你像我以前一样,总是对自己苛责,即使你做得再好,也会挑出毛病。
Because if you're a person that beat yourself up over everything like I did, you're going to find even you do the greatest of things, you're going to find something wrong.
你会找到自己做错的地方。
You're going to find something wrong that you did.
即使你得到了晋升,即使你赚了更多钱,即使你实现了某个目标,即使事情顺利发生了。
Even if you got a promotion, even if you whatever made more money, even if you accomplished some goal, even if you whatever happened right.
只要不够完美,你就会找到理由责备自己。
If it wasn't perfect, you're going to find a way to judge yourself.
我以前总是这样。
I did this all the time.
这对你没有任何好处。
This does not do anything good for you.
找一件你今天做对的事。
Find one thing you did right today.
并为自己承认它。
And acknowledge it for yourself.
这并不意味着你还在犯错,可以专注于改进。
This doesn't mean you're still making mistakes and you can focus on improving that.
但每当你上床睡觉时,找一件你今天做对的事。
But just when you go to bed, find one thing you did right today.
问问自己,我今天学到了什么?
Ask yourself, what did I learn today?
我学到了什么教训,可以应用到明天?
What's a lesson I learned that I can apply tomorrow?
什么可以等到明天再做?
And what can wait until tomorrow?
你一直在反复思考的事情,你希望现在就做完,但哪些可以等到明天再处理?
The stuff you're ruminating on, you want to get done now, What can wait until tomorrow?
把它写下来。
Write it down.
把事情了结。
Close the loop.
让这一天结束,这样你就能安心休息、安然入睡。
Let the day end so you can rest and go to sleep peacefully.
因为你不需要在晚上解决你的人生问题。
Because you don't need to fix your life at night.
我告诉你,你的大脑已经累了。
I'm telling you, your brain is tired.
晚上你不可能发挥出最佳状态。
You're not going to be doing your best work at night.
你需要为这一天画上句号,而不是去修复你的工作。
You need to finish the day, not fix your work.
因为明天值得拥有一个全新的你,而不是被前一天未解决的一切压垮的你。
Because tomorrow deserves a fresh version of you, not one weighed down by everything that you didn't resolve the day before.
心理上的了结是一种日常习惯。
Mental closure is a daily habit.
那些过上精彩生活的人从不忽略这一点。
And people who build great lives don't skip it.
所以第九件事是结束这一天,别让它影响到明天。
So thing number nine is shut the day down and don't let it bleed into tomorrow.
因为真相是,我的朋友。
Because here's the truth, my friend.
你不需要全新的生活。
You don't need a new life.
你需要的是新的日常标准。
You need new daily standards.
因为你是如何对待自己的,决定了你在世界上展现出来的那个版本。
Because the way you treat yourself every day determines the version of you that shows up in the world.
从一件事开始。
Start with one.
每天坚持叠加。
Stack it daily.
建立动力。
Build momentum.
有一天。
One day.
让这一天变得美好,并践行这九件事。
Make it a beautiful day and apply these nine things.
我希望你们在评论区写下,接下来至少七天,你决心要践行的其中一件事。
I want you to comment below which one of these things that you are committed to doing, at least for the next seven days.
也许你一直忽视了哪一件事,现在想把它加进来?
Maybe what is one thing that you've been neglecting that you want to add?
除此之外,你还会从这九件事中选择哪一件来添加?
And what's something else you would want to add as well from these nine things?
我告诉你,看看未来七天会发生什么。
And I'm telling you, watch what happens over the next seven days.
如果你能践行这九件事,你的生活将彻底改变。
It's going to completely transform your life if you apply all nine of these things.
砰。
Boom.
这将会非常精彩。
It's going to be incredible.
请记住,成为最好的自己,并不是为了为他人做更多。
And remember, becoming the best version of yourself is not about doing more for others.
是的,我们希望服务他人。
Yes, we want to serve people.
我们希望对他人有价值。
We want to be of value to people.
这是生命美好的馈赠。
That is a beautiful gift of life.
但重点不在于为别人做了那么多,却忽略了自己的需求。
But it's not about doing so much for others and not doing it for yourself.
这一切始于你为自己负责,我的朋友。
It starts with taking responsibility for you, my friend.
因为你只需要照顾好一个人,那就是你自己。
Because you have one human being to take care of, and that's yourself.
当你照顾好自己,你就会拥有能量、能力和创造力,以一种美妙的方式去服务他人。
When you take care of you, you have the energy and the ability and the creativity to serve other people in such a beautiful way.
但如果你只一味付出而忽视自己,天啊,你只是在不断消耗和耗尽自己的生命。
But when you're only giving to others and neglecting yourself, man, you're just draining and exhausting your life.
而且这并不会带来多少满足感。
And it's not as rewarding.
所以,我希望这些提醒能在今天为你带来帮助。
So I want these reminders to serve you today.
如果它们对你有帮助,请务必分享给朋友,在下方评论,点赞这个视频,发布到社交媒体上,并保持联系。
And if they did, make sure to share this with a friend, comment below, like this video, post it on social media, and stay connected.
我想提醒你,如果最近没人告诉过你,你值得被爱、你有价值、你很重要。
And I want to remind you, if no one's told you lately that you are loved, you are worthy, and you matter.
现在有个大问题是:我该如何持续坚持这些自我照顾的习惯?
Now the big question is, how can I keep up these self care habits consistently?
当我与《原子习惯》的作者詹姆斯·克利尔交谈时,他剖析了如何让习惯简单到足以真正坚持下去。
Well, when I spoke with James Clear, the author of Atomic Habits, he broke down how to make habits so simple enough that they actually stick with you.
我想分享这段对话,因为它能帮助你真正感受到照顾自己的美好,而不至于立刻重回不良习惯。
And I wanted to share that conversation because it really helps emphasize how to not feel good about taking care of yourself and then immediately fall back into your bad patterns.
所以,来看看这个。
So take a look at this.
如果有人正在听或看这段内容,思考如何改变和提升自己的生活,那么在未来七天里,他们应该思考哪些关于习惯的改变来实现这一点?
If people are listening to this, watching this, thinking about how they can transform their lives and and better their lives, what's something over the next seven days that they should be thinking about with their habits to to make this happen?
是的。
Yeah.
好问题。
Great question.
我觉得甚至不需要七天。
I don't even think it needs to be seven days.
我觉得五分钟就够了。
I think it'd be five minutes.
你知道的?
You know?
像这样,五分钟的好时光你能做很多事。
Like, you can do a lot with five good minutes.
比如,五分钟的锻炼就能让你的心情焕然一新。
Like, five good minutes of exercise will reset your mood.
五分钟的写作会让你对你的手稿感觉完全不同。
Five good minutes of writing will make you feel totally different about your manuscript.
这就像是项目终于开始向前推进了。
It's like now the project's moving forward.
五分钟的深入交谈能修复关系,让你重新回到正轨。
Five good minutes of conversation will restore the relationship and, you know, get people back on on track.
所以,五个高质量的分钟能做很多事情。
So five good minutes can do a lot.
我认为你可以把目标缩小到这么小,然后问自己:我该如何过好这五个高质量的分钟?
And I think you can scale it down that small and just ask yourself, you know, how can I live five good minutes?
你知道吗?从某种意义上说,每一天都像一个短暂的一生?
You know, how can I like, in a sense, each day is a small lifetime?
你该如何过好今天这一天?
And how can you live a good life today?
你真正需要关注的,其实就是:我今天能过得好吗?
That's really all you gotta focus on is can I have a good day today?
然后你明天醒来,可以再做同样的事情。
And then you can wake up again tomorrow and do the same thing.
每天进步1%的这种理念,其实是在鼓励你关注趋势,而不是当前的位置。
And this idea of getting 1% better each day, it's really encouraging a focus on trajectory rather than position.
生活中关于位置的讨论实在太多了。
You know, there's so much discussion about position in life.
我们有各种不同的方式来衡量自己当前的状态。
We have all these different ways of measuring our current position.
比如,体重秤上显示的是多少?
Like, what's the number on the scale?
银行账户里有多少钱?
How much money's in the bank account?
现在的股价是多少?
What's the current stock price?
我们有各种不同的方式来分析自己当前的状态。
We have all these different ways of analyzing what our current position is.
而当我们得到那个数字时,通常都会产生某种评判。
And then usually when we get that number, whatever it is, there's kind of some sort of judgment that happens.
你知道的?
You know?
我会想,我还没达到自己想要的位置,或者我们还没实现当初设定的目标。
It's, oh, I'm not where I said I wanted to be yet, or we haven't achieved what we said we wanted to achieve.
我所提倡的是,听好了,测量本身没问题。
And what I'm encouraging is to say, listen, measurement's fine.
它确实有帮助。
It can be useful.
但请暂时放下这些,别再那么纠结于你当前的位置,而是更多地关注你当前的趋势。
But just for a minute, let's set that to the side and stop worrying so much about our current position and focus a little bit more on our current trajectory.
你知道吗?这个箭头是朝右上方指,还是已经停滞不前了?
You know, is the arrow pointed up into the right or have we flatlined?
你知道吗?你是在每天进步1%,还是在每天退步1%?
You know, are we getting 1% better or 1% worse?
因为如果你处于一个良好的趋势中,哪怕只是接下来的五分钟,你也正走在只需要时间就能达成目标的路上。
Because if you're on a good trajectory, even if it's just for the next five minutes, you know, then you're on the path where all you need is time.
时间会放大你给予它的一切。
Like, time will magnify whatever you feed it.
如果你有良好的习惯,时间就会成为你的盟友,这个趋势会推动你不断前进。
You know, if you have good habits, time becomes your ally, and that trajectory will carry you forward.
如果你有坏习惯,时间就会成为你的敌人。
And if you have bad habits, time becomes your enemy.
每一天过去,你都会不知不觉地把坑挖得更深。
And every day that goes by, you kind of dig the hole a little bit deeper.
所以,每天进步1%,其实是一种心态。
And so getting 1% better each day, it's really a mindset.
这是一种方法。
It's an approach.
这不在于去衡量它。
It's less about measuring it.
哦,是1%还是1.6%或者其他?
Oh, is it 1% or 1.6% or whatever?
重点不在于被数字牵着走。
Like, it's not about getting caught up with the numbers.
而在于努力让自己走上正确的道路,然后让这些日子累积起来。
It's about trying to focus on putting yourself on a good path and then letting those days stack up.
在采访继续之前,如果你觉得自己没有活出最真实的人生,没有追随自己的使命,也没有过上未来自己会无比自豪的生活,我写了一本新书,叫《卓越心态》,我相信你会喜欢它。
Before the interview continues, if you feel like you're not living your most authentic life, not leaning into your purpose, and not living the life that your future self would be extremely proud of, I've written a new book called The Greatness Mindset, and I think you're gonna love this.
通过有力的故事、基于科学的策略和循序渐进的指导,《卓越心态》将帮助你克服生活中的各种挑战,设计出你梦想中的生活,并将其变为现实。
Through powerful stories, science backed strategies, and step by step guidance, The Greatness Mindset will help you overcome all the different challenges in your life to design the life of your dreams and then turn it into your reality.
请务必点击下方描述中的链接,今天就获取你的副本。
Make sure to click the link below in the description to get your copy today.
好吗?
Okay?
我们继续看这个视频。
Let's get back to this video.
看到这种发展趋势,我非常喜欢这种做法和心态。
In seeing the trajectory, I love that approach and that mindset.
我想知道,在你看来,为什么这么多人即使在进步、看到自己衡量指标上升时,仍习惯对自己过于苛刻?
I'm curious, in your opinion, why do you think so many people have the habit of being hard on themselves even when they're improving and seeing the metrics go up on whatever they're measuring?
我的意思是,可能有各种各样的原因,我也不是全都知道答案。
I mean, it can probably be many different things and I, you know, I don't know all the answers.
我认为一个普遍的现象是,成功的成果被广泛讨论且显而易见,而成功的历程却往往隐形且不为人知。
I think one thing that's common is that the results of success are widely discussed and highly visible, and the process of success is often invisible and hidden from view.
比如,你永远不会看到新闻说:‘今天某人吃了鸡肉和沙拉当午餐。’
You know, like, you'll never see a news story that's like, man eats chicken and salad for lunch today.
你知道的。
You know?
只有当故事变成‘某人减掉了100磅’时,才会成为新闻。
It's only a story once it's like man loses a 100 pounds.
你知道的。
You know?
只有当结果出现时,人们才会谈论它。
It's only once it's a result that people talk about it.
或者,永远不会有人写故事讲詹姆斯·赖特今天写了500个字。
Or, like, there's never gonna be a story about James Wright's 500 words today.
你知道的。
You know?
只有当事情发生时才算是个故事。
It's like only a story once.
《原子习惯》是一本畅销书。
Atomic Habits is a bestseller.
正因为结果被如此广泛地讨论,顺便说一句,这并不意味着结果不重要。
And so because the results are the thing that gets discussed so much, it's not by the way, it's not that results don't matter.
我自认为是个很注重结果的人。
I consider myself pretty results oriented.
只是我觉得我们往往高估了结果,因为我们谈论的只有这些。
It's just that I think we tend to overvalue outcomes because it's all we ever talk about.
而我们低估了过程,因为日常发生的事情根本不够吸引人去谈论。
And we undervalue the process because it's just not it's not compelling to talk about what's going on on a daily basis.
因此,由于这些原因,我觉得很容易对自己做出评判。
So because of all that, I think it can get easy to judge yourself.
你知道,你在任何一天都可能在做正确的事。
You know, you could be doing the right thing on any given day.
比如,我坐下来写500个字,这实际上就是很不错的一天了。
Like, could sit down and I could write 500 words, and that's actually a really good day.
你知道的。
You know?
但如果你的手稿还是乱七八糟,离书出版还有一年半,而你看到别人这周又推出了一本畅销书,你就会开始评判自己,觉得他们拥有了我想要的东西,或者我还没达到目标,或者这还是个烂摊子。
But if the manuscript's still a mess and I'm still a year and a half away from the book coming out and I'm seeing somebody else launch a bestseller this week, then it's you start to judge yourself and feel like, oh, they have what I wanna have, or I'm not there yet, or this is still a mess.
我已经为此努力好几个月了。
I've been working on it for months.
这永远都完不成了。
Like, this is never gonna get finished.
很容易陷入这种心态。
It's very easy to fall into that kind of mindset.
尤其是当你只关注结果的时候。
And especially if you're focused on results.
所以我认为,转变的关键在于,你需要明白:日复一日地培养习惯,专注于建立更好的流程和系统,才是结果产生的真正方式。
So I think the shift is partially it just helps to know that working on habits day in and day out, focusing on building a better process and building a better system is how results occur.
一旦你这么说,这一点对我们所有人来说都显而易见,但天啊,每天都很容易忘记它。
And that is very obvious to all of us as soon as you say it, but man, it's so easy to forget it on a daily basis.
所以要提醒自己,你生活中的大多数成果都是之前习惯的滞后指标。
And so reminding yourself that most of your results in life are a lagging measure of the habits that precede them.
你的银行账户是你财务习惯的滞后指标。
So your bank account is a lagging measure of your financial habits.
你的身体健康是你锻炼习惯的滞后指标。
Your physical fitness is the lagging measure of your exercise habits.
甚至像你客厅里杂物多少这种琐碎的事情,也是你清洁习惯的滞后指标。
Your, even like silly stuff like the amount of clutter in your living room is a lagging measure of your cleaning habits.
生活的许多方面都主要——或许不是完全——受到之前习惯的影响。
So many areas of life are largely, maybe not exclusively, but largely influenced by the habits that precede them.
所以如果你想获得更好的结果,关键在于培养更好的习惯。
And so if you want better outcomes, the thing to focus on is building better habits.
不知为何,我们会陷入一种只关注结果的心态,自然就开始比较,而这会引发评判、怨恨和消极情绪等等。
And, for some reason, we get into this mindset where we're focused on results and we naturally start to compare, and, that leads to feelings of judgment, resentment, and negativity and so on.
如果我们能稍微转变一下思路,专注于拥有五个美好的时刻、过好每一天、培养更好的习惯,也许你就能把自己拉回当下。
And, if we can just shift it a little bit and just try to focus on having five good minutes or living a good day or building better habits, then I think maybe you pull yourself back in the present moment.
你更专注于跑自己的赛道,而对别人在做什么稍微少一点关注。
You focus a little bit more on running your own race and, maybe a little bit less on what everybody else is doing.
太棒了,兄弟。
Love that, man.
专注于你自己的赛道。
Focus on your own race.
你知道吗,《原子习惯》已经卖出了超过一千万册。
You know, over 10,000,000 copies sold of Atomic Habits.
你知道,如果还有人没看过这本书,你们一定要确保去读一读。
You know, if there is anyone who hasn't got this yet, you guys gotta make sure you get this.
但我很好奇,那些还没读过、不了解的人,到底需要多长时间才能养成一个习惯?
But I'm curious for those who haven't got it yet and don't know, how long does it take to form a habit?
好像各种研究说法都不太一样。
There seems like there's all this different research.
这所大学这么说,这项科学研究也这么说。
This university says this, and this scientific study says this.
真正形成一个习惯需要多长时间?
How long does it take to actually form a habit?
这取决于你想要养成的习惯是什么。
And it's dependent on what habit you're trying to create.
在建立和形成习惯的过程中,是否存在不同的阶段?
And are there also also other different stages of building and forming a habit?
这很有趣。
That's interesting.
关于阶段的部分很有趣。
The stages part's interesting.
人们通常不会问这个问题。
People don't usually ask that.
好的。
Okay.
这是一个非常普遍的问题。
So very popular question.
养成一个习惯需要多长时间?
How long does it take to build a habit?
这取决于你正在养成的习惯。
It does depend on the habit you're building.
有许多研究显示,如果你选择一个简单的习惯,可能只需要几周时间。
So there are a variety of studies that show, you know, if you pick an easy habit, you know, it might only take a couple weeks.
如果你选择一个非常困难的习惯,可能需要六个月、七个月甚至八个月。
If you pick something really difficult, maybe it takes six or seven or eight months.
我的意思是,谁知道呢?
Like, you know, who knows?
但同样,同一个习惯在不同环境下所需的时间也可能大不相同。
But it also depends like, the same habit can take very different amounts of time depending on the context.
想象一下,有个人想养成每天做瑜伽的习惯,而他住在一群运动员或经常去瑜伽馆的人中间。
Imagine one person who's trying to build the habit of doing yoga every day, and they live with a bunch of athletes or people who go to yoga studios or whatever.
而另一个人也想养成每天做瑜伽的习惯,但他身边没有人锻炼,如果他在他们面前做瑜伽,还会被批评或取笑。
And then the other person is trying to build a habit of doing yoga every day, and, they live with nobody who works out and they kind of get criticized or poked fun at if they do it in front of them.
同样的习惯,但处境却大不相同。
Well, same habit, but very different situations.
因此,环境会影响你进行这项习惯时所感受到的阻力大小。
And so the environment's going to influence how much friction you're feeling associated with that.
显然,这会影响习惯的难易程度。
And obviously that will influence how easy or difficult it is.
所以,我真的不认为时间长短能说明什么。
So I don't really know that the timing tells you anything.
市面上有很多流行的说法,比如21天、30天之类的,但实际上并没有什么依据支持这些说法。
There's all these kind of popular myths, twenty one days or thirty days or whatever, and there's not really anything to back that up.
但也有一些研究指出,平均而言,大约需要66天左右。
But there's also a couple studies that say, on average, it's like sixty six days or something like that.
但同样,具体时间范围会因习惯的不同而有很大差异。
But again, the range can be quite wide, depending on the habit.
所以我认为,真正诚实的回答是,养成一个习惯需要一辈子。
So I think the true answer, the honest answer to how long does it take to build a habit is forever.
因为如果你停止了,它就不再是习惯了。
Because if it stops if you stop doing it, it's no longer a habit.
你知道的。
You know?
就像这样。
Like Mhmm.
我想要表达的是,习惯并不是一个需要跨越的终点线。
And what I'm trying to get at with that is habits are not a finish line to be crossed.
你知道的。
You know?
而是一种需要践行的生活方式。
They're a lifestyle to be lived.
它是要融入你新日常的一部分。
It's something to integrate into your new normal.
这并不是说,嘿。
It's not like, hey.
让我只做三十天或者六十六天,然后我就变成健康的人,或者变得高效,之类的。
Let me just do this for thirty days or sixty six days, and then I'll be a healthy person or then I'll be productive or whatever.
你知道吗?
You know?
之后我就不用再费心去想它了。
I won't have to think about it anymore.
不是这样的。
It's like, no.
我们真正追求的是一种能融入你新日常的改变,一种能成为你生活方式一部分的东西。
Like, what we're looking for is a change that you can integrate into your new normal, something you can make part of your lifestyle.
一旦它成为你日常生活的一部分,那就太好了。
And then once it's part of your daily life, great.
然后你可以开始关注下一个习惯,尝试把它也融入进去。
You can start to look at the next habit and try to integrate that one.
这是一个无止境的过程。
And it's a it's kind of this endless process.
这或许会促使你更倾向于寻找一种不具威胁性、可持续的改变,而不是试图一键切换。
And maybe that encourages you a little bit more to look for a nonthreatening change or a sustainable change rather than just trying to flip a switch.
是的。
Yeah.
而且听起来,习惯之所以成为习惯,前提是它已经持续地成为你的身份的一部分——如果我理解得不对,请纠正我。
And it also sounds like a habit is only a habit, and correct me if I'm wrong, if it becomes and is your identity on a consistent basis.
如果它不是你的身份,那你其实并没有在做它,因为它没有成为你身份的一部分。
And if it's not your identity, then and you're not then you're not doing it if it's not your identity.
我认为大多数研究者不会这样定义,但它确实回应了你关于阶段的问题。
I don't think most researchers would define it that way, but it speaks to this question you asked about stages.
当你提到这个问题时,我第一个想到的就是这一点。
And that that was kind of the first thing that I thought about when you mentioned that question.
比如,我们以一个经典的习惯为例,比如去健身房锻炼。
So like, let's say for example, let's just take like a classic habit, like going to the gym and working out.
刚开始去健身房的时候,感觉很不自在。
So early on, going to the gym's kind of uncomfortable.
你会担心,别人会不会在评判我?
You know, you're worried about like, are people judging me?
我看起来是不是很蠢?
Do I look stupid?
我不知道该做哪些运动。
I don't know what exercises to do.
我不知道该把东西放在哪儿。
You know, like, I don't know where to put my stuff.
这家健身房有饮水机吗?还是我得自己带水瓶?
Do they have a water fountain at this gym, or do I need to bring a water bottle?
刚开始的时候,你会想很多这类琐碎又可笑的问题。
There's, like, all these, like, stupid little questions that you're thinking about when you're getting started.
这肯定还不是你身份的一部分。
And it's definitely not part of your identity.
你还没去够久,无法在那里感到自在,觉得这已经成为你身份的一部分。
You haven't shown up enough to be comfortable there and feel like, hey, this is just part of who I am.
所以在早期阶段,当你刚开始练习时,我认为你最需要做的就是缩小规模、减少范围,尽量让每天坚持变得简单且毫无阻力。
And so early on, the kind of the first stage when you're practicing it, I think the number one thing you need to do is scale it down, reduce the scope, and try to make it as easy and as frictionless as possible to show up each day.
所以第一阶段可能是,我该如何让
So that's probably, like, stage one is how do I make
这恰恰与人们在觉得自己体能差时的做法相反。
this opposite of what people try to do when they're like, I'm out of shape.
我要每天去,持续一整年,一天都不落下,每天都吃鸡胸沙拉。
I'm gonna go every day for the next year, and I'm not gonna miss a day, and I'm gonna eat chicken salad every day.
有趣的是,尤其是对于有抱负的人,很容易陷入这种误区。
Well, and you know what's interesting is, especially for ambitious people, it's really interesting or really easy to fall into that pitfall.
因为当你坐下来思考你想做出的改变时,是很容易为此感到兴奋的。
Because when you sit down and you think about the changes you wanna make, yeah, it's easy to get excited about that.
我认为,尽管人们不会明说,但潜意识里他们想的是:我最棒的一天能达成什么?
I think implicitly, you kind of even though people don't say it, what the thing that's kind of in the back of their mind is, what can I achieve on my best day?
比如,我怎样才能达到最佳表现?
Like, how can I get to peak performance?
你知道的。
You know?
相反,我几乎觉得更有效的问题是:即使在最糟糕的日子里,我能完成什么?
And instead, I almost think it's more useful to ask yourself, what can I achieve even on the worst days?
比如,即使在状态差的日子,我能坚持什么习惯?
Like what habit could I stick to even on the bad days?
因为如果你从这里开始,就能逐渐建立一些动力。
Because then if you start there, now you can start to build some momentum.
你可以持续出现。
You can show up consistently.
你可以建立习惯,然后继续下去。
You can establish the habit and, you know, you can keep going.
所以,第一阶段可能是把目标缩小。
So that's maybe the first stage is scale it down.
第二阶段是你会开始获得一些相关的其他奖励。
The second stage is you'd start to get some, like, other rewards associated with it.
你去健身房几个月后,可能会看到身体有了一些变化。
So you've been going to the gym for a few months and then maybe start to see a little bit of a change in your body.
或者你在那里结交了一些朋友,开始期待见到你的新伙伴,你们互相击掌、聊几句,这让去健身房锻炼变得更有趣、更吸引人。
Or maybe you start to develop some friendships there and you look forward to seeing your new buddy there and you guys fist bump and you chat a little bit, and it's just like kind of more engaging and fun to do it, to go there and work out.
这些是其他一些好处,让习惯变得令人愉悦,它们能帮助你越来越频繁地坚持下去。
And so these are like other benefits, things that make the habit feel good, and they kind of help you show up, more and more.
所以你开始在过程中获得这些外部的回报。
So you're starting to get these external benefits that are coming along the way.
而最终,也许最后一个阶段或后期阶段是,它开始成为你身份的一部分。
And then ultimately, maybe the final stage or a later stage is now it feels like it's kind of part of my identity.
我会说,我已经锻炼一段时间了,这可能是我最重视的个人习惯。
I go like, this is where I would say so I've been working out for a while now, and it's probably like the habit that I I care most about, like my in terms of personal habits.
它是我感到内心安定的时刻,也是我真正属于自己的唯一时间。
It's the one that feels like it centers me or it's the only time I really get for myself.
所以我现在想锻炼。
And so I want to work out now.
是的。
Yes.
当然,我想要它带来的好处、身体的变化以及所有这些东西。
Of course, I want the benefits of it and the physical changes and all that stuff.
但我真正想要的是,当我锻炼时,我会感觉很好。
But what I really want is I just feel good when I do it.
你知道的。
You know?
我觉得我就是我自己。
I feel like I'm being me.
我成为了我想成为的那种人,这让我觉得,是的,这就是我想拥有的身份。
I'm being the kind of person I wanna be, and it makes me feel like, yeah, this is the identity I wanna have.
这就是我想成为的那种人。
This is the kind of person I wanna be.
所以我能立刻获得这种满足感。
And so I can get that satisfaction instantly.
只要我做一次重复,就能感受到那种感觉。
Like, long as I'm doing one rep, I, you know, I get that feeling.
所以,这种奖励可能需要一段时间才会到来。
And so, that's a reward that comes maybe later.
你需要持续坚持,才能达到那种心理状态。
You gotta show up a lot before you get to that place mentally.
但我认为,最终你追求的正是这种状态。
But I think ultimately that's where you're trying to get to.
现在,可能还存在一个更进一步的阶段:你越固守当前的自我认同,就越难突破它。
Now there is there is maybe one more stage after that, which is the tighter that you cling to your current identity, the harder it becomes to grow beyond it.
所以,这其实是一个永无止境的过程。
And so this is kind of an endless process.
明白吗?
Know?
比如,你可以想象一下,有一位外科医生,二十年来一直用同一种方式做手术,并且已经积累了大量成功的病例。
Like, all can sort of think about like, let's say you have a surgeon who they've been doing an operation a certain way for the last twenty years, and they have a bunch of successful patients and cases from that operation.
他们就会觉得,是的。
And they just are like, yeah.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
我知道这种方式效果很好。
I know it works well this way.
而这是一种新的技术。
And this is a new technology this way.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
现在出现了一项新技术,他们就会说,嘿。
A new technology comes along and, they're like, you know, hey.
现在你可以用机器人来做这件事,也可以用腹腔镜手术,或者其他方式。
You can do this with robots now or you can do it laparoscopically or whatever.
他们抵制它,因为他们觉得:不行。
And they resist it because they're like, no.
我有很多证据证明我的老方法是有效的。
I have a lot of evidence for doing it my old way.
他们固守着当前的身份,这使得成长变得更加困难。
They cling to that current identity, and it's harder to grow.
五年后,他们会发现自己已经落后于时代。
And five years from now, they find themselves behind the curve.
或者你有一个老师,十年来一直用同样的教案,不愿意融入YouTube或任何新的教学方式。
Or you've got a teacher who they've been doing their lesson plan the same way for the last ten years, and they don't wanna integrate YouTube or some new learning modality or whatever.
五年后,他们会发现自己已经落后于时代。
And five years from now, they find themselves behind the curve.
因此,你对当前身份的执着越强,就越难超越它。
And so the tighter you cling to your current identity, the harder it becomes to grow beyond it.
这简直是一个无尽的循环。
And it's kind of this endless cycle.
在早期阶段,你想要培养这种身份认同,强化自己成为这样的人,因为这能帮助你更好地投入其中。
In the in the early stages, what you want is to foster the identity, to, like, reinforce being that kind of person because it helps you show up.
但几年后,世界变了,你需要适应。
But then eventually, a couple years from now, the world changes, and you need to adapt.
所以这就像进化或死亡,你需要不断调整、优化或完善你的身份认同和处事方式。
And so it's kinda like evolve or die, and you need to continually be retouching or optimizing or refining that identity in your approach.
所以这些是一些不同的阶段,但这些都是让我印象深刻的几个关键点。
And so that's those are there are some various stages there, but those are kind of some of the big ones that I that stuck out to me.
是的。
Yeah.
就像那些死守传真机的人,然后从传真转向电子邮件,再从电子邮件转向手机,等等。我们的祖父母跟不上技术发展,我们想用FaceTime联系他们,但他们根本不知道怎么开机。
And it's like people who are stuck to whatever fax machines, and then it's, you know, then it from faxing to email, and then email to, you know, cell phones, and then whatever it is, it's like our grandparents don't keep up with the technology, and then we can't call them on FaceTime because they don't know how to turn it on or whatever.
这很有趣。
So that's interesting.
听起来这些习惯有不同的阶段,当你取得成功时,那些让你达到当前成就的习惯,可能并不能帮你进入下一个阶段——无论是更大的成就、满足感、成功还是健康。
There there it sounds like there's different stages to these habits, and it sounds like when you become successful, the habits that got you here may not necessarily get you to the next stage or season of accomplishment, fulfillment, success, health.
对吗?
Is that right?
是的。
Yeah.
这很有趣,因为我觉得可以大致分为两类。
It's interesting because I would say there's kinda like two categories.
一类是永恒不变的习惯,我们称之为你所在领域的基本功。
There are habits that are like timeless that you the and we call those the fundamentals of whatever your domain is.
你知道吗?
You know?
就我而言,阅读和写作很可能永远都是作为作家对我有帮助的习惯。
Like in my case, reading and writing are probably always going to be habits that will serve me as an author.
你知道吗?
You know?
但还有其他方面,比如我执行《原子习惯》这本书发布的方式。
But then there's other stuff, you know, the way that, I executed the book launch for Atomic Habits.
你知道吗?
You know what?
如果十年后我再出版另一本书,很多这些策略很可能已经过时了。
Like, if I launch another book in ten years, a lot of those strategies will probably be outdated.
所以你需要升级和改进。
And so you need to upgrade and improve.
你需要不断进化和改变。
You need to evolve and, change.
因此,既有你必须始终坚持的基本原则,也有你需要持续投入的不断成长和学习过程。
And so there's both the fundamentals that you always need to stick to, and there's just this, continual growth and and learning process that you also have to be committed to.
希望你们喜欢今天的节目,并从中获得启发,迈向卓越。
I hope you enjoyed today's episode, and it inspired you on your journey towards greatness.
请务必查看描述中的节目笔记,获取今天节目的完整内容和所有重要链接。
Make sure to check out the show notes in the description for a full rundown of today's episode with all the important links.
如果你想要每周收听我亲自带来的独家附加剧集,并享受无广告的收听体验,请务必在Apple Podcast上订阅我们的Greatness Plus频道。
And if you want weekly exclusive bonus episodes with me personally as well as ad free listening, then make sure to subscribe to our Greatness Plus channel exclusively on Apple Podcast.
在社交媒体上与朋友分享本节目,并在Apple Podcasts上为我们留下评价。
Share this with a friend on social media and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts as well.
在评价中告诉我你最喜欢本集的哪些部分。
Let me know what you enjoyed about this episode in that review.
我非常珍惜听到你们的反馈,这能帮助我们更好地了解如何在未来支持和服务你们。
I really love hearing feedback from you, and it helps us figure out how we can support and serve you moving forward.
我想提醒你,最近可能没人告诉你:你被爱着,你值得,你很重要。
And I wanna remind you of no one has told you lately that you are loved, you are worthy, and you matter.
现在,是时候走出去,做些伟大的事情了。
And now it's time to go out there and do something great.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。