本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
来自秘密卡巴尔工作室,这里是秘密卡巴尔快车。
From the Secret Kabal Studios, it's the Secret Kabal Express.
今天,唐和杰米为你带来2025年最棒的十款游戏。
Today, Don and Jamie give you their top 10 best games from 2025.
现在,请欢迎秘密创始人。
And now, please welcome the Secret Founders.
现在,卡巴尔教徒们,欢迎来到又一期秘密卡巴尔快车。
And now, Kabbalists, and welcome to another episode of the Secret Kabbalah Express.
我是杰米。
This is Jamie.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
我是唐。
This is Don.
那么,唐,又到了一年中的这个时候,我们要回顾过去的一年,告诉卡巴洛斯们我们最喜欢的东西。
Well, Don, it is that time of year again where we look back upon the year past and tell the Caballos what we loved about that year.
这些都是前一年推出的最棒的作品,唐。
It's the best stuff that came out in the previous year, Don.
我超爱做这个。
I love doing this.
是的。
Yeah.
我也超爱做这个。
I love doing this too.
这是我在播客中参与的那些节目里,从头到尾都特别有趣的一种,你知道的,整个过程都充满活力。
This is one of those express or episodes or anything I'm involved in with the podcast that's just sort of fun from start to finish and, like, you know, it's like it got energy the whole time.
每次做完,我知道一小时后,我会兴奋得想立刻去玩游戏。
It's like, when we get done, I know in an hour or so, I'm gonna be, like, jazzed up to play games.
没错。
Right.
因为我们正在谈论去年的优秀游戏。
Because we're talking about the great games of last year.
我得承认,当我开始整理我的清单时,我觉得去年是游戏领域的一个丰收年。
And I have to admit, when I started going through making my list, last year was sort of a banner year for games, I feel.
我认为去年发布了很多优秀游戏,它们在我整体的榜单上排名很高,甚至不只是在2025年。
There was there was a lot of great games that were released, I think, that are high on my my overall list, not even just 2025.
你这么说真有趣,唐,因为我对2025年感到失望。
That's so funny you say that, Don, because I looked at 2025 with disappointment.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yes.
我确实是这样想的。
I did.
我说过,那一年确实有一些绝对出色的游戏中发布。
I I said, now there are some absolutely fantastic games that came out within that year.
但我回过头看,当我翻阅那份清单时,我觉得确实如此。
But I look back, and when I was looking over that list, I was like, yeah.
有一些不错的游戏。
There's good games.
但天啊,这真是我多年来见过最令人失望的发布年份之一。
But man, oh, man, it was one of the most disappointing years for releases I've seen in a long, long time.
哇。
Wow.
真不可思议,我们在这一点上居然这么不同。
It is so crazy that we're so different on that one.
是的。
Yeah.
就像我说的,那些游戏确实不错。
Like I say, like, the games were good.
而且说实话,我最喜欢的几款游戏都是这几年来我玩过最喜爱的作品。
And seriously, like, my top few games are some of my favorite games I've played in years.
所以今年其实有一些我玩了很久以来最好的游戏,但对我来说,到年底列这个榜单开始变得有点困难了。
So there were, like, some of the best games I've played a long time in this year, but that the list kind of started to get hard to make by the end for me.
确实。
Yeah.
而且,我的意思是,这可能也跟我前十名里的五款游戏有关。
And, I mean, it may also be a a a function of five of the games on my top 10.
我觉得你还没玩过这些。
I don't think you've played yet.
所以这里面可能有一些隐藏的佳作。
So it could be there are some hidden gems in there.
我们来看看。
And let's see.
我记得你选了三个。
I believe it's three of yours.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
你列表里有两款我没玩过的。
Two of yours that I haven't played.
所以我玩了你列表里的大部分游戏。
So I played most of the ones on your list.
所以这让我觉得,如果我能让你玩到其中一些游戏,或许会有希望。
So I do that gives me hope, like, if I could ever get some of these games in front of you.
对吧?
Right?
比如,
Like,
也许这些游戏会成为你的大爱。
oh, maybe these will be big hits for you.
这有可能。
That's possible.
好吧,我们今天直接开始吧。
Well, we're gonna jump right into it today.
所以我想确保大家清楚我们是怎么做这件事的。
So I wanted to make sure that the ballists know exactly how we do this.
显然,这是我们的2025年十大游戏榜单。
Obviously, this is our top 10 games of 2025.
这些是我们亲自玩过、最喜欢的一些游戏。
The the games that we personally like the best of the games we've played.
显然,我们并没有玩过市面上所有的游戏。
Obviously, we haven't played every single game that's out there.
我们想明确说明,榜单上有些游戏在BoardGameGeek上标注的发布年份是2024年,而不是2025年。
We wanna make sure that it's clear that a couple of these games that show up on the list actually say on board game geek that they were released in 2024, not 2025.
这种情况有时准确,有时不准确,而且根据你所在地区的不同,这种不准确显得特别奇怪。
And that's sometimes accurate and sometimes not accurate and weirdly inaccurate when it comes to where you live in the world.
对吧?
Right?
因为有很多在Essen Spiel展上发布的游戏,虽然2024年就在德国上市了,但直到2025年才在美国发售。
Because there's a lot of Essen games, games from Essen Spiel that released in 2024, you know, in Germany, but were not released in The United States until 2025.
而列表中的一些游戏正好属于这一类。
And some of the games that show up on the list actually fall into that category.
今年也是同样的情况。
It's the same thing as this year.
有很多非常棒的游戏在十月发布,我本来觉得它们可能会登上这份榜单,但我们还没拿到它们。
There's a bunch of really cool games that released in October, that I would that would probably hit this list, but we didn't get them yet.
它们还没在美国上市。
They haven't released in The United States.
除非有人给我们寄来副本,否则我们根本弄不到,而我可不想搞这些麻烦事。
We can't get ahold of them unless we get copies mulled over to us, and I ain't messing around with that shit.
我就等着吧。
I'll just wait.
没错。
That's right.
所以,不管怎样,这些游戏在Board Game Geek上可能标注为2024年发布,但我们还是把它们算作2025年的作品。
So, anyway, some of these might say on board game geek 2024, we're counting them as 2025 releases.
所以我们每个人会依次列出自己的榜单。
So what we'll do is we're each going to give, our list.
我们会从第10名倒数到第1名。
We'll start at 10 going down to one.
如果榜单上有重叠的游戏——虽然意外地并不多,我觉得这很奇怪——我们会等对方提到它们时再一起讨论。
If there's any crossover on the list, which there isn't that many oddly enough, which I thought was very strange, we're going to wait, until the other person talks about them so we can talk about them together.
好了,开始吧,唐。
So here we go, Don.
这是我们2025年最喜爱的前十款游戏。
Our top 10 favorite games from 2025.
我先从你开始,唐。
I'm gonna start with you, Don.
你的第10名是什么?
What was your number 10?
是的。
Yeah.
这里有一个我知道你也喜欢的游戏,杰米。
Here's one I know you like as well, Jamie.
我不会说我对它出现在你的前十名感到惊讶,但我也并不意外它出现在我的前十名里。
I won't say I was surprised it was on your top 10, but I wasn't surprised that it was on my top 10.
这就是由内斯特·曼戈尼设计、昆汀游戏公司发行的《超级蒙迪》。
And that that is Super Mundy designed by Nestor Mangoni and published by Quentin Games.
我记得我们玩过这个游戏。
This is one I remember we played.
我玩这款游戏的时间早于《起源》。
I played earlier than Origins.
我们在《起源》上玩过,我相信我们还做过这个游戏的评测。
We played at Origins, and I believe we did a review of this.
这款游戏的方方面面我都喜欢。
Everything about this game, I love it.
它的行动选择机制是通过出牌进行的,这张牌可以执行牌面上的其中一个效果,或者执行牌面朝下所指向的效果。
The action selection mechanism where you're playing cards, and that card will will do either one of the things on the card or does something that the card is face down pointing to.
我喜欢这个行动选择机制。
Love that action selection mechanism.
你实际上是在和神圣罗马帝国皇帝腓特烈二世竞争,你知道的。
The fact that you are, you know, sort of, competing against Frederick the second, the Holy Roman Emperor.
对吧?
Right?
而且你有点在选边站队,是想帮他完成目标,还是拖他后腿、超越他。
And and you're kinda choosing sides, whether you wanna help him do his stuff or hurt him and do better than him.
而且,派系之间有点小分裂,但还不至于让你感觉像在玩两队对抗的游戏,不过足够让情况变得微妙——如果有人领先太多,其他人就能联手把他拉回来。
And the fact that sort of, you know, factions are breaking out just a little bit, not enough to make it feel like a two team game, but enough where it's like, man, if somebody's running away, everybody else can sort of pull them back in.
但这个游戏里充满了策略与反制。
But there's play and counter play all in this game.
我的天,这真是一款绝佳的游戏。
It's just, man, this is a great one.
我觉得它在桌面上的视觉效果很棒,玩起来既顺畅又迅速。
I think it has great visual table presence and just plays so well and so quickly too.
是的
Yeah.
我们一起玩过《Sunette Origins》,我对这款游戏的设计之精妙感到非常震撼。
We played the Sunette Origins together, and I was I was blown away by how well designed this game was.
我最喜欢的是它给人一种老式欧洲游戏的感觉。
And what I loved about it was how it felt like an old euro game.
它包含了许多现代游戏设计的理念。
It has a lot of, you know, modern game design concepts.
我的意思是,玩的时候很明显能感觉到这是一款现代游戏,但它的外观却有种复古风格。
I mean, it felt like while you're playing it, you know, it was clearly a modern game, but it looks kind of old school.
很多机制都带点复古的味道。
Like, a lot of the mechanisms felt a little old school.
是的
Yeah.
我也非常喜欢这款游戏,唐。
I really like this one too, Don.
这个选得真不错。
This was a good, a good pick.
太棒了。
Excellent.
我知道,你知道,也许你当时排在第十二、十三位。
And I know I know, you know, maybe you had a position twelve, thirteen.
我不确定。
I don't know.
也许它会出现在那里。
Maybe it would be on there.
我们一会儿再聊聊提名奖吧。
We may talk about, honorable mentions in a in a few minutes.
好的。
Alright.
所以这就是我的第十名,Stooper Monday。
So that's my 10 number, Stooper Monday.
那你的呢,杰米?
What about you, Jamie?
你的前十是什么?
What's your 10?
我应该提醒一下大家。
I see I should warn everybody.
你有点作弊了。
You cheated a little
一开始就有点作弊,但是
bit right off the bat, but
我会允许的。
I'm going to allow it.
我确实有点作弊了。
I did cheat a little bit.
我没有把我的第十名给某个具体的游戏,而是给了CMYK Games。
And the instead of giving, my number 10 to a specific game, I'm actually giving it to CMYK Games.
因为CMYK Games今年推出了两款游戏,人们从它们发布以来就一直在讨论并喜爱这两款游戏。
Because CMYK Games came out with two games this year that, you know, people keep people were talking about both of these games since they came out and loving these games.
这两款游戏分别是《Hot Streak》和《Magical Athlete》。
And those two games were Hot Streak and Magical Athlete.
《Hot Streak》是一款玩家让体育吉祥物在赛道上奔跑,下注预测它们谁会最先、第二、第三或第四名冲过终点的游戏。
Now hot streak is the one where you have the, the, the the the sports mascots running down a track and you're betting on them, to see which one's gonna win the race coming first, second, third, and fourth.
你通过出牌来玩,其中带有一点策略,比如在牌组中加入特定的牌,但也有大量随机性,你需要猜谁会赢得这场比赛并下注。
And you're playing cards, and there's a little bit of strategy of, you know, mixing in certain cards into the deck, but then there's a ton of randomness that you're trying to figure out who's gonna win this race and you're betting on them.
《Magical Athlete》是对一款多年前发行的老游戏的精美重制版。
And magical athlete is a absolutely gorgeous reprinting of an old game from many, many years ago.
它最初是什么时候推出的?
When was it originally?
2003年推出的,刚发布时看起来糟糕透顶。
2003 it came out, and it looked absolutely dreadful when it originally came out.
它看起来简直像垃圾。
It was it looked like garbage.
这个新版看起来太棒了,它也是一个竞速游戏,和《Hot Streak》类似,但采用了不同的方式。
And this new version is incredible looking, and it is a it's a race game just like a hot streak, but done in a different way.
赛道上奔跑着各种疯狂的角色,每个角色都有独特的特殊能力。
All kinds of crazy characters that are racing down this track, and they all have different special abilities.
这两款游戏在人群聚集时都极其精彩。
Both of these games are an absolute blast with a crowd of people.
这两款游戏都来自CMYK Games。
And they both came from CMYK games.
它们在几个月内相继发布。
They both released within a few months of each other.
每次有人讨论,你更喜欢这两款中的哪一款?
And every time there's a conversation, which one of these two do you like better?
我无法回答这个问题,因为它们几乎有着完全相同的作用。
I can't answer the question because they serve almost the exact same purpose.
但它们是以不同的方式实现的,我实在无法在两者之间做出选择。
It but, like, in a different way, and I just can't pick between them.
所以这两款游戏如此接近地发布,我就把它们合并在一起,凑成了十款。
So these two games coming out so closely together, I just jammed them together and made them by 10.
我非常高兴能拥有
I'm so happy to have
这两款游戏。
these two games.
我会说,在这两款中,我更喜欢《魔法运动员》,因为有一种特别的体验——你玩的时候非常开心,却几乎不需要做任何决定。
I will say, of the two, magical athlete is my favorite because there's something special about a game you just have a ton of fun playing where you're making most time, you're making no decisions whatsoever.
根本不需要做决定。
Like, there's no decision.
对。
Right.
但你依然玩得很开心。
And you enjoy it anyway.
你之前说过《Hot Streak》,乔尔·埃迪也提到过,我真不想引用乔尔·埃迪的话,老兄。
Hot streak, you had said that, Joel Eddie had, I hate to use a Joel Eddie quote, man.
我竟然落到这步田地了。
This is how far I've fallen.
但我想问,你刚才说乔尔说了这个吗?
But I'll say, did you say Joel said this this is
这是一个给予你
a game where it gives
控制假象的游戏?
you the illusion of control?
我觉得确实如此。
And I think that is true.
对吧?
Right?
在《魔法运动员》里,你其实根本不用做决定。
In magical athlete, don't do don't really make decisions.
在《热力连胜》里,你会做决定,但这些决定到底有多重要,值得怀疑。
In hot streak, you make decisions, but it's questionable how much those decisions matter.
但真正重要的是,这些游戏在这一点上表现得尤为突出。
But where it really matters in the fun fact that these games have it in spades.
对吧?
Right?
每个人都知道自己在玩什么,而且玩起来非常有趣。
And everybody knows what they're playing, and it's just it's a ton of fun.
所以我完全可以理解。
So I can definitely see.
我认为这款游戏,或者这两款游戏中的任意一款,甚至两者,都会出现在许多人的前十榜单上。
I think this game either one of these games, potentially both these games, would be on many, many people's top 10 list.
这是个不错的选择。
That's a good choice.
是的。
Yeah.
我得承认,有时候那些看似荒诞的派对游戏、纯粹为了娱乐的游戏,确实值得登上前十榜单。
And I tell you, I like to admit sometimes that the silly games, the party games, the the just for fun style games like this are worth being on a top 10 list.
你知道吗,我超爱那种大型沉重的德式桌游之类的东西,我完全可以把整个榜单都填满这类游戏。
You know, I love gigantic heavy euros and stuff like that, and I could jam pack this whole list with those types of games.
但我真的认为这两款游戏值得上榜。
But I really think that these two games deserve representation.
所以这就是我的第10名。
So that's my number 10.
我把这个位置给CMYK公司的《Hot Streak》和《Magical Athlete》。
I'm giving it to CMYK games for Hot Streak and Magical Athlete.
好了,唐。
Alright, Don.
我们已经确定了第10名。
So we have number 10 in the books.
我们继续来看第9名吧。
Let's move on to number nine.
是的。
Yeah.
现在我的第九名,我简直迫不及待想告诉所有人。
Now my number nine, I'm I'm just dying to tell everybody about.
一旦它出现在你的榜单上,我就会立刻说,因为你把它排得比我高。
And I will as soon as it shows up on your list because you had it ranked higher than me.
好吧。
Alright then.
那你的呢?
How about yours?
嗯,多特,我非常非常惊讶我的第九名居然没出现在你的榜单上。
Well, Dot, I am very, very surprised that my number nine did not show up on your list.
事实上我震惊了,因为你自从这款游戏发布后就多次提到它,那就是帕弗森游戏公司的《Luthier》。
I'm flabbergasted as a matter of fact because you talked about it quite a bit since it was released, and that is Luthier from Paverson Games.
这款游戏由戴夫·贝克和亚伯·伯森设计。
It was designed by Dave Beck and Abe Berson.
这款游戏的主题是,你扮演一个制作精美乐器的工匠家族,为富有的赞助人打造乐器。
The theme of this one is that you take the role of a family of master craftsman who create beautiful master craft musical instruments for wealthy patrons.
这一切都是通过一种非常酷且独特的工人放置机制实现的。
And it's all done through this really, really cool and unique worker placement concept.
这是一款绝对精美的游戏。
It's just an absolutely beautiful game.
首先,你可以派出你的工人去获取新客户,这些客户本质上都有耐心值。
Now first, you can send out your workers to get new patrons, and those patrons have essentially what is patience.
对吧?
Right?
他们正在等待你为他们制作某种特定的乐器。
Like, they're waiting for you to create a particular musical instrument for them.
你花的时间越长,他们的耐心就会逐渐耗尽。
And the longer it takes you, their patience start to wear out.
如果你给他们一点小甜头,他们的耐心就会慢慢恢复,从而继续支持你。
And if you give them a little taste, their patients will, like, sort of build back up again, and they'll be there for you.
这是一个非常棒的小机制。
It's such a really cool little concept.
当然,你还会获得音乐乐器卡,这些卡就像蓝图一样,你需要先粗略制作这些乐器,然后进一步完善,最后将它们提供给你的顾客。
And, of course, you're getting musical instrument cards, which are sort of like blueprints, and you're roughing those instruments and then refining those instruments, and then you could supply them to your patrons.
你也可以修理乐器。
You can also repair musical instruments.
当然,还有一个部分是通过一个非常酷的小骰子机制来演奏这些乐器。
And, of course, there's a section for performing music with these instruments, obviously, through this really cool little dice roll mechanism.
然后,你通过抢占管弦乐队的第一把椅子来得分,虽然这不太符合主题,但是一种有趣的得分方式。
And then, of course, you are scoring points by landing the first chair in the orchestra, which is not very thematic, but an interesting way to score.
听好了。
Listen.
这款游戏美得令人惊叹。
This game is absolutely gorgeous.
它拥有最精美的艺术设计之一。
It's got some of the most beautiful artwork.
制作水准一流,游戏内容也非常深邃且引人入胜。
The production is amazing, and the game is very, very deep and engaging.
事实上,它在我列表中排名这么高,比如第九名,唯一的原因是我2025年玩得不够多。
And really the only reason that it shows up so highly on my list, like like high number nine, is that I didn't play it nearly enough in 2025.
其他游戏正在慢慢把我拉回去。
Other games are kinda drawing me back in.
所以,这就是我判断它在列表中应处位置的方式,但它绝对配得上进入我的前十名。
So that's sort of how I gauged where this should fall on the list, but it definitely deserves to be in my top 10.
而且,唐,我真的很惊讶它居然没进你的前十名。
And I'm, again, Don, very surprised that it didn't fall in anywhere in your top 10.
为什么呢?
Why is that?
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得是因为年底冒出来很多黑马游戏,它们挤掉了其他一些游戏。
I think I think it's because I had a lot of dark horse, games come in near the end of the year Yeah.
从而让一些排名发生了变动。
To sort of move some things around.
当我想到《Luthier》时,它是一款好游戏吗?
And when I think about Luthier, is it a great game?
绝对是款很棒的游戏。
Absolutely great game.
很难让我摆脱游戏里那些繁复的装饰,去关注它的机制本身。
It was hard for me to break, you know, the the the amount of chrome on the game with the mechanism of the game.
我觉得这些机制非常好。
I think the mechanisms are very good.
我只是,嗯。
I just yeah.
还有其他一些游戏,我总是想先去玩它们。
There were there were other games that I thought of, man, I would always wanna go and play these first.
我真的很惊讶,《Stooper Mundy》在我列表里的排名竟然比《Luthier》还高。
I was really surprised that Stooper Mundy was higher on my list than Luthier.
但没错,我的意思是,《Stooper Mundy》玩起来更快一些,而我依然能从中获得同等深度的策略体验。
But, yeah, I mean, Stooper Mundy plays a little quicker, and I get the same depth of strategy from it.
所以这就是那里的平局决胜因素。
So that that was the the tiebreaker there.
但没错,它在我提名的 honorable mention 里。
But, yeah, it's it's in my honorable mention.
所以,把这款游戏放在你的前十名里,绝对没有任何批评的意味。
So there's definitely no no criticism associated with having this game on your top 10.
我认为,这又是另一款会出现在很多人前十名里的游戏。
I think, again, this is another game that is gonna be on many people's top 10.
我认为,我可能因为没把它列入我的前十名而成为少数派。
I think I'm probably gonna be an outlier by not having it on my top 10.
事实上,你刚才提到了这些游戏的外观设计和豪华版。
As a matter of fact, you you mentioned, like, sort of the chrome and the the the the deluxe editions of these games.
现在有很多游戏都推出了豪华版。
There's a lot of games coming out now that had this deluxe edition.
但对我来说,它们已经不再受我青睐了。
And I've for me, they've fallen out of favor.
如果你购买豪华版,这款游戏的实现方式非常出色。
And this one had an an incredible implementation if you get the deluxe edition.
我没有豪华版,但我并不在意。
I don't have that, and I don't care.
在我看来,这款游戏基础版附带的组件就已经是豪华级别的了。
I look at this game and the components that it comes with just in the base game are, in my opinion, deluxe, components.
我对现在拥有的这份副本感到非常非常满意。
And I'm very, very happy to have the the the copy that I have.
事实上,我并不想要比我现在拥有的更多东西。
And as matter fact, I don't even want anything more than I already have.
它现在的状态已经非常好。
It's very good the way it is.
这说明他们不必过度包装就能让我喜欢上这款游戏。
So that's something to be said that they didn't have to go overboard to make to sell this game to me.
这款游戏本身就很棒,由文森特·迪特雷绘制的精美插画堪称惊艳至极。
It's great in and of himself, with the beautiful artwork from Vincent Dutre who is off the, off the charts beautiful.
在我看来,Patterson Games 正在成为最好的欧洲风格游戏公司之一,这正是一个很好的例子。
Patterson Games is becoming one of the best euro game companies out there in my opinion, and this is, an example of why.
完全同意。
Completely agree.
而且,你看一下游戏的封面就能明白。
And, I mean, you can just see the the cover of the game.
天啊,封面本身就告诉你了你将体验到的深度和盒子里的美感,正如你所说,无论你拥有的是众筹版还是零售版。
And, man, it just makes it somehow the cover tells you the depth of the experience you're gonna have and the beauty it's gonna be in that box regardless, as you said, whether you have that crowdfunded edition or the retail edition.
绝对如此。
Absolutely.
再说一遍,这是 Patterson Games、Dave Beck,一位了不起的游戏设计师,目前最顶尖的欧洲风格游戏发行商之一。
And, again, that's Paverson Games, Dave Beck, a person, two amazing game designers, one of the best euro game publishers out there right now.
这就是我的第九名,《Luthier》。
And that's my number nine, Luthier.
好了,Don。
Alright, Don.
我们来到第八名。
We're at number eight.
这是你刚才提到的一款新游戏。
This is a new one that you just talked about.
事实上,你让我买了它。
And as a matter of fact, you made me buy.
我真的买了吗?
Did did I really?
很好。
Good.
很好。
Good.
很好。
Good.
好的。
Alright.
太棒了。
Excellent.
也许这个是
Maybe this is
如果你在达到这一点之前玩过这款游戏,它本可以进入你的前十名榜单。
one of those games that would have made your top 10 list if you had played it before you got to this point.
这款是我说过的那种黑马,突然之间冒了出来。
This one is one of those dark horses I said that sort of came in from nowhere.
当我制作清单时,把它纳入考虑后,我做了一次冒泡排序,它逐渐上升到了我的第八名位置。
And as I was making my list, when I put it in consideration, I did like a bubble sort, and it it percolated up into, you know, my number eight spot.
那就是由Play to Z设计、杰夫·格里斯恩怀特设计的《预言者》。
And that is is Soothsayers by Play to Z designed by Jeff Grisenthwaite.
这是一款牌阵构建游戏,你拥有某些行动牌,分别是抽取、升级、获得或捕获。
This is a tableau building game where you have some action cards, either draft, ascend, earn, or capture.
你可以将这些牌组合起来,使其比游戏本身更强大。
You can build those cards up and make them more powerful than the game.
你也可以进行捕获,正如我所说,这是其中一种行动,即抽取塔罗牌,这些牌会赋予你特定花色下的能力,而这四种行动各自对应不同的花色。
You can also capture, as I said, it's one of the actions, tarot cards that give you powers underneath that, you know, that specific suit, which each of those four actions is a different suit.
你的目标基本上是争夺命运标记,这是赢得游戏的方式,具体所需命运标记的数量取决于玩家人数。
And you're basically racing to get fate tokens, which is how you win the game, required number of fate tokens for any, you know, for the given player count.
我认为这款游戏的精妙之处在于,这些元素会在棋盘上移动。
The beauty of this game, I think, is those things move around the board.
因此,你进行的是一种兼具战术性和战略性的移动:从战略角度看,你很早就确定了获取命运标记的方式,但你仍需灵活调整,以便在合适的时机从其他玩家手中夺取命运标记。
So there's a lot of sort of tactical but yet strategic movement that you're doing because from a strategic point of view, you definitely are locking in relatively early on how you're gonna get fate tokens, but you have to adjust to make sure you steal fate tokens at opportune times from other players.
这款游戏总是不断回到桌面上来。
This one just it keeps finding its way back to the table.
接下来的三四个月将真正决定这个第八名的位置是否实至名归,但就目前而言,它当之无愧,这是一款只要你有三十分钟和几位玩家,就能提供深厚体验的游戏。
And the next three or four months will really tell whether this eighth position was deserved or not, but where it is right now, man, it's deserved, and it's it's just one of those games where if you got thirty minutes and a handful of players, it gives great depth.
我喜欢它的美术设计,规则易教,玩起来性价比极高。
I love the artwork, easy to teach, just a great return on investment for your playtime.
所以这款,是的,正如我所说,它是个意外之喜,但我认为它至少目前配得上第八名的位置。
So this one, yeah, like I said, this is a surprising one, but I think it deserves the eight spot, at least for now.
是的。
Yeah.
关于这个游戏,我没什么可说的,因为我还没玩过。
I don't have a ton to say about this one, obviously, because I have not played it yet.
我只知道我拆开了包装,然后仔细看完了每一张牌。
All I know is that I cracked it open, and I and I went through every single card.
我只是看了看这些牌。
It just looked at the cards.
这挺有趣的,因为它的图形设计并不是我见过最好的。
It's it's funny because it doesn't have the greatest graphic design I've ever seen.
是的。
Yeah.
但我很喜欢它的艺术风格,因为这是非常传统的塔罗牌艺术风格。
But I love the artwork because it's very traditional tarot card artwork.
但不知为何,虽然图形设计不够出色,却意外地与整体风格很搭,所以效果很好。
But for some reason, the not so great graphic design somehow fits that, So it works.
它简直就像你在某个小古董店能找到的游戏,你知道的,不是在大型游戏商店里那种。
It almost feels like a game you would find at a little curio shop somewhere, you know, not at a major game store or whatever.
这正是它令人兴奋的地方。
And that's what makes it exciting.
而且它看起来像是一种非常特定类型的游戏,这对我来说很令人兴奋。
And it it looks like a very specific type of game, and that is an exciting thing for me.
所以我非常期待玩这个游戏。
So I'm I'm really fired up to play this one.
是的。
Yeah.
在我看来,这个游戏大概是2010年、2008年左右推出的,那个时间段吧。
This one looks like, to me, like it came out around 2010, '20 2008, somewhere in that time frame.
在我看来,这像是1962年左右推出的游戏。
That to me like a game that came out in maybe, like, 1962.
也可能就是这样。
That could be that.
是的
Yeah.
也许我对这个游戏期望有点高了。
Maybe I'm aiming a little high with this.
但无论如何,这是一款很棒的游戏。
But in any case, it's a great game.
就像我说的,它总能一次次回到桌面上。
And like I said, it keeps coming back to the table.
这是Play the Z推出的《预言者》。
That is Soothsayers by Play the Z.
所以我的第八款游戏是我们不久前刚讨论过的那款。
So my number eight is a game that we just talked about not too long ago.
我曾在Origins展会上和Chris、AC一起玩过这款游戏。
It's a game that, I played with Chris and AC back at Origins.
它的主题我非常喜欢,由有史以来最伟大的游戏设计师之一——雷纳·基尼西亚博士设计,这款游戏就是《霍比特人:去而复返》。
It's got a theme that I absolutely adore, and it was designed by one of the greatest game designers who has ever lived, doctor Reiner Kinesia, and that is The Hobbit There and Back Again.
正如我最近在节目中提到的,我不太是Rollin Wright的粉丝。
Now, as I mentioned in the episode when we just recently talked about it, I'm not a huge Rollin Wright fan.
他们还不错。
They're fine.
我没什么意见,但如果你问我选哪个,我不会选他们。
I got no problems with them, but I wouldn't pick them if, you know, asked.
但这是一款Roland Wright的游戏,它完美地契合了我对Roland Wright游戏的所有期待。
But this is a Roland Wright game that hits squarely on the head exactly what I want in a Roland Wright game.
正如我所说,这就是《霍比特人:去而复返》。
Like I said, it is the hobbit there and back again.
这款游戏基于《霍比特人》这本书。
So it's based on the book, the hobbit.
游戏中有八个场景,分别对应故事中的各个重要情节。
And there are eight scenarios in the game that, represent various major scenes throughout the story.
你有一本可以平铺的书,可以用白板笔在上面书写。
You have a lay flat book that you can write in with your dry erase marker.
正如我所说,这是一款掷骰填写游戏。
And like I said, it is a roll and write game.
每一页都是一个区域的地图,而对面的页面则是你记录得分项的地方。
So each one of the pages is a map of the area, and the other page on the facing side is where you mark down all the things you're going to score.
在这个掷骰填写游戏中,每个小场景都有自己的一套规则,规定如何使用游戏中的组件,包括骰子及其面上的图案。
And each one of these little scenarios that you play out in this roll and write game has its own set of rules in how that it uses the the the components that are in the game, the dice, and the faces on those dice.
每个场景都会有一张地图,你需要在地图上绘制路径。
Every scenario is going to be a map, and you're gonna be drawing paths on that map.
当你掷骰子时,每个人都要选择你掷出的骰子。
So when you roll the dice, everybody's gonna draft the dice that you roll.
骰子上大多有路径图案,你需要在地图上绘制这些路径,以引导角色穿越地图。
The dice will mostly have paths on them that you're drawing on the map trying to guide your characters through the map.
骰子上还有其他符号,比如面包、剑和巫师帽,这些会根据场景和具体规则产生不同效果。
There's also other symbols on them like bread and swords and wizard hats that will do other things based on the scenario, based on the rules of the scenarios.
通常,巫师帽代表甘道夫施放某种影响游戏的法术。
Generally, the wizard hats will be Gandalf casting some sort of spell that has some effect on the game.
我们玩的时候,史蒂夫提到一件事,这恰恰是我喜欢这个游戏的核心所在。
When we were playing this, Steve mentioned something that is sort of at the crux of what I love about the game.
他说这是一款非常放松的游戏,这完全正确。
He said this is a very relaxing game, and that's absolutely correct.
你只是在尝试解开这个场景的谜题。
You're just trying to figure out the puzzle of the scenario.
你看着骰子,从投出的骰子中选择最佳选项,进行选骰并绘制路径,整个过程让人感到非常愉悦。
And you're just looking at the dice, picking the best option that you have from those dice drafting it and drawing on the map, and it just feels good.
这是一款百分之百让人心情愉悦的游戏。
This is a 100% feel good game.
但除此之外,如何解决这些小型地图谜题也蕴含着相当不错的策略性。
But on top of that, there's some pretty good strategy about how you try to go about solving these little map puzzles.
这恰恰证明了,即使是你并不特别感兴趣的玩法类型,只要像莱纳·克尼亚兹这样的优秀游戏设计师接手,也能将这些机制转化为你绝对会喜爱的东西,而他在这里正是这样做的。
And it just goes to show that even a game style that you don't particularly care for when a great game designer like Reiner Kanizia takes on the challenge, he can turn those game mechanisms into something that you will absolutely love, and he did it here with this one.
他做到了。
He did it.
《霍比特人》:去而复返。
The Hobbit there and back again.
这太美了。
It's beautiful.
是的。
Yeah.
这是一款非常棒的游戏。
This was a really good game.
如果我玩得更多,它可能会进入我的推荐清单,但我只是独自玩过。
It might have made my list if I had played it more, but I played it solo.
我还没和一群人一起玩过。
I haven't played it with a group yet.
我在考虑和我的孩子们一起玩,看看他们会不会喜欢。
Thinking about breaking it out with my kids and seeing if they enjoy it.
我是《指环王》的铁粉,所以我特别喜欢它捕捉到了那种氛围,尤其是那种章节式的感觉。
I'm a big Lord of the Rings fan, and, so so I love the fact that it's sort of capturing that, especially episodic.
所以回到这一点,这是我想要做的事情。
So going back to that is something that I wanna do.
也许我会在休息前先做这件事。
And maybe I'll do that before the, before the break.
所以我们现在正在从雪中走出来。
So we're getting from the snow right now.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,没错,这是一款很棒的游戏。
So, yeah, great game.
我玩的时候发现它单人玩也很顺畅。
I played even plays really well solo.
我觉得单人玩很有挑战性,这是好事。
I think it's really challenging solo, which is a good thing.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
因为我认为,对于大多数单人游戏来说,当你把一款明显设计为多人游玩的游戏改为单人玩时,它应该具有挑战性。
Because I think for most solo games, when you take a a game that's clearly you wanna play multiple players and you're playing it solo, it should be challenging.
而这款游戏,你不仅需要良好的战术,还需要相当程度的运气,嗯。
And this one, you need not only good tactics, but also a fair amount of luck Mhmm.
才能赢。
To beat it.
这很好。
And that's good.
所以,你知道,你可以分多次游戏会话来完成这些章节式的冒险。
So, you know, you can go through those episodic adventures, you know, in in multiple game sessions.
而且每个章节都各不相同。
I I and the fact that each one of them is different.
这非常好,因为这就像盒子里有八个不同的滚动式游戏。
That's real really good because it's like there's eight rolling right games in the box.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
对。
Right.
这真的很酷。
And that's just very, very cool.
莱纳·克尼齐亚为它带来了优雅,同时也带来了多样性,因为这一点常常被用来批评他的游戏——你每回合都在做同样的事情。
Reiner Knizia has brought an elegance to it, but also some variety when it comes to that because that's one the things that can be levied on his games I'm doing the same thing turn after turn.
但当你有八个迷你游戏在盒子里时,你实际上并不会这样。
But when you have eight mini games in the box, you're really not.
对吧?
Right?
每次都不一样。
It's different every every time.
所以,你把这个列入清单是个不错的选择。
So, yeah, good choice on your list.
是的。
Yep.
就像我在节目中说的,如果你是托尔金迷,这简直是不二之选。
And like I said in the episode, if you're a Tolkien fan, it's an absolute no brainer.
如果你喜欢罗兰·赖特的作品,这款绝对值得一试,因为它独特且依然保留了你所喜爱的所有罗兰·赖特特色。
If you love Roland Wrights, this one is definitely one to check out because it's unique and still captures all of those Roland Wright trappings that you love.
赖纳·克尼茨再次凭借《霍比特人:去而复返》大放异彩。
Rainer Knutziet does it again with the hobbit there and back again.
这是我的第八名。
That's my number eight.
是的。
Yeah.
我的第七名,如果你有机会玩过,应该也会列入你的清单。
So my number seven, I think, would be on your list if you had had a chance to play it.
我知道你迫不及待想玩了。
And I know you're dying to play it.
我真想找个机会给你展示一下这款。
I would love to show you this at some point.
这款游戏,排在我列表的第七位,又是一款暗黑黑马,我根本没想到会在今年年初就遇到它,这款游戏是《Here Lies》,由贾斯珀·贝特里克斯、雅各布·迈尔和鲍比·韦斯特设计,由DVC Games出版。
This game, number seven on my list, again, a dark horse game I never would have thought at the beginning year, is Here Lies by Jasper Beatrix, Jacob Mayer, by and Bobby West, and published by DVC Games.
DVC Games当然以制作小型盒装游戏著称,而《Here Lies》正是一款小型盒装游戏。
DVC Games, of course, does a lot of small box games, and Here Lies is a small box game.
在这款游戏中,有一个人担任侦探中的主导者,向其他人讲述一个他们之前破解的案件。
And in that game, you have one person sort of the lead detective amongst detectives telling someone about a case that they solved previously.
其他侦探会提出问题,但他们提问的方式是通过自己的一副专属卡牌。
And so the other investigators ask questions, but the way they do this is via their own little deck.
玩家们拥有一组行动点数,用于将卡牌交给那位掌握所有细节的主导侦探。
And there's action points that the people had that the the investigators have as a pool that they will use to hand the card to the lead investigator who knows all the details.
但有一些特定的类别,他们是绝对不能触及的。
But there's certain, you know, certain category, answers they can't go go near.
比如,如果题目中提示凶器是锤子,他们就不能说出‘锤子’这个词。
Like, if it says the weapon and the weapon is, you know, hammer, then they can't say hammer.
他们也不能写下‘锤子’这个词。
They can't write hammer.
除非游戏明确要求必须使用锤子,否则他们不能做任何相关的事情。
They can't do anything unless the game specifies that has to do a hammer.
所以他们必须用其他方式提供线索。
So they've gotta give clues some other way.
调查员递给你的卡片会与他们想做的事情相匹配。
And the card that the investigator hands you aligns with what they wanna do.
比如,其中一个调查员是一名警察,经常提出很多问题。
So one of the investigators, for instance, a police officer who asked a lot of questions.
另一个是作家,所以他们的卡片涉及很多文字类内容。
Another one's a writer, so you got a lot of word type things.
还有一个是艺术家,他们的牌组与绘画密切相关。
Another one's an artist, lot of drawing associated with that deck.
他们会把卡片递给你。
So they hand it to you.
你试着在卡片上写字,并把它放在桌子中央的一个小骨架板周围。
You try to give them a clue by writing on that card and putting it somewhere around a little skeleton board sort of in the middle of the table.
他们的目标是猜出各种类别,比如凶手的身份、动机、地点、武器等等。
And the idea is that they have to guess a variety of categories, the foe's identity, foe's motive, location, the weapon, so on and so forth.
而且有些奇怪的情况是,主调查员在向其他调查员传达信息。
And there are some odd situations that that the lead investigator is sort of conveying to the investigators.
我喜欢这个游戏的一点是,合作模式和迷你游戏里,双方都玩得非常开心。
The thing I like about this is the co op one and mini game where both sides, the mini and the one, are having a great time.
通常情况下,当你玩这类游戏时,一方只是在提供线索,而且能做的事情非常有限。
Normally, when you do this, one side is sort of just giving clues, and they're limited in what they can do.
但在这款游戏中,你必须通过他们给你的卡片机制来突破限制。
In this particular game, you have to fight through that mechanism of the cards that they hand you.
因此,每个人都要发挥创造力。
So there's creativity involved on everybody's behalf.
每次我玩这个游戏,都是一段绝对精彩的经历,虽然只是一个小小的盒装游戏,却蕴含着巨大的乐趣。
And every time I've played this, it's just been an absolutely incredible time, little small box game, but packs a lot of punch.
《Here Lies》简直就是一款赢家游戏。
Here lies is just a winner.
我跟你说,唐。
I tell you, Don.
这个游戏对我来说太奇怪了,因为我早在2025年初就买了它和《信号》,但一直没玩过,因为我提不起兴趣来玩它们。
This is such a strange game for me because I bought this and signal early in 2025, and I have not played either of them yet because I can't drum up interest to play them.
我甚至把它们俩都带到了起源展,却没人愿意玩。
I even took them both to origins and couldn't get anybody to be interested in playing them.
这就是我至今没玩它们的原因。
And that's why I haven't played them yet.
我真的很想玩《Here Lies》。
I'm dying to play here, lie.
我绝对非常想玩。
I would I would absolutely love to.
但不知为什么,就是没法开展起来。
And for some reason, just couldn't get it going.
希望很快能有机会让你玩到,杰米。
Well, hopefully, we get a chance to get that in front of you soon, Jamie.
我相信你玩的时候一定会喜欢上它。
I think you will love it when you do play it.
我觉得这可能是你的家人会非常喜欢玩的游戏。
I think it's something that maybe your family would like playing a lot.
我们等到新年再看吧。
So we'll see in the New Year.
正如我们所说,我的第七名是DVC游戏公司的《此处长眠》。
As as we said, my number seven is Here Lies by DVC Games.
我的第七名是2025年最热门的游戏之一。
My number seven is one of the hottest games that came out in 2025.
这款游戏是每个人都在谈论的。
This is a game that everybody was talking about.
它出现在每个人的桌面上。
It was on everybody's table.
人们对此游戏简直疯狂到了极点。
People were going absolutely ape about this game.
而且我再次感到惊讶,因为这款游戏你今年可是非常喜欢的,却没出现在你的榜单上。
And I'm, again, surprised that it wasn't on your list because this is another one that you were crazy about this year.
这款游戏叫做《银河巡航》。
It is called Galactic Cruise.
这是一款巨型桌游,包装盒巨大,包含海量的组件。
Now this is a mega sized board game, a humongous box with tons and tons of components.
我甚至会说,这款游戏太大了,制作也过于繁复,但这完全不影响它的魅力。
I would actually argue it's far too big of a board game and almost too much of a production, but that does not hurt it at all.
这是一款绝对出色的桌游。
It it's an absolutely fantastic game.
游戏的设定是你经营一家科幻主题的太空游轮公司。
Now, the concept of the game is that you are running a a science fiction cruise line business.
你要建造火箭,并将乘客送往太空进行巡航。
You're building rockets, and you're sending passengers out into space for cruises.
你面前有一块巨大的主版图,上面布满了各种办公室。
You have this mega main board that has all these offices in it.
你派工人去这些不同的办公室建造由驾驶舱和引擎组成的火箭,然后在这些火箭上安装设施。
You're sending workers out to these different offices to build rockets that consist of cockpits and engines, and then you put facilities in these rockets.
这些设施会吸引喜欢不同类型事物的乘客。
And the facilities will attract different kinds of passengers that like different types of things.
当你建造好这些火箭后,你会去类似旅行社的地方,预订具有不同目的地的航线,这些目的地也会吸引特定类型的乘客。
And then when you've built these rockets, you will go to sort of the travel agency, and you'll book cruises that have destinations that will also attract certain kinds of passengers.
因此,你需要管理这一切:建造火箭、发射火箭、让乘客登船、送他们去巡航、升级所有设备、管理氧气和食物等资源,还有我忘了另一个是什么,可能是油之类的。
So you're managing all of this stuff, building the rockets, launching the rockets, getting the passengers on the ship, sending them out on their cruises, upgrading everything, managing the resources of oxygen and food, and and, I forget what the other one is, oil or something.
我不确定。
I don't know.
燃料。
Fuel.
这是一款规模庞大、制作奢华的桌游。
It is a huge board game with a big lavish production.
游戏艺术由大师伊恩·奥图尔精心打造,美轮美奂。
Absolutely gorgeous artwork from Ian O'Toole, who is a master.
这款游戏的图形设计非常出色。
The graphic design is top notch in this one.
对此我没什么可抱怨的。
Can't complain a little bit about that.
这是一款比较长的游戏,老实说,我对游戏的某些部分觉得有点繁琐。
It is kind of a long game, and honestly, probably one of my criticisms of the game is a little bit fiddly.
游戏中有很多内容我觉得本可以简化,但这并没有阻止我把它列入我的清单,因为尽管它在某些地方过于复杂,但只要你愿意应对,依然能享受这些复杂性带来的乐趣。
There's a whole lot in the game that I think could have been streamlined out, but that didn't stop me from putting it on my list because despite the fact that it's a little bit overly complex in places, it's still fun to deal with those complexities if you're willing to handle it.
所以,我认识的每个人今年都很喜欢《银河游轮》。
So, yeah, everybody that I talked to was loving Galactic Cruise this year.
这款游戏引起了巨大关注,我理解其中的原因。
It was huge buzz, and I understand why.
这是一款超级有趣的游戏。
It was a super, super fun game.
是的。
Yeah.
这款游戏让我惊讶的是它居然没进我的前十名。
This one was another one that where I was surprised it was not on my top 10.
但再次说,我之所以没有把它排得更高,原因正如你所说,它不够简洁,设置和拆解都很耗时,投入的成本实在太高了。
But again, the thing that held me back from sort of ranking it higher as I was sort of doing that, you know, that that comparison is, as you said, it just wasn't as streamlined, and it takes a lot to set up, a lot to tear down, and it's just a lot of investment that goes into that.
不过,当你开始玩这款游戏时,它会变得非常烧脑。
Now, when you start playing the game, it gets really thinky.
但随之而来的是分析瘫痪的风险,而且每一步都感觉太过微小了。
But with that comes, like, the potential lease for analysis paralysis, and, like, man, everything seems so incremental.
这正是这款游戏的优点。
That's a that's a pro of this game.
但它同时也是这款游戏的缺点,因为玩上三个半小时到四个小时后,你可能只发射了两三次,如果你有小飞船,次数可能更多。
It's a little bit of a con of this game as well because after you play for three and a half, four hours, you've launched two or three times or, you know, more if you've had little ships.
但通常你花大量时间只是在建造飞船,然后一发射,试图获取一堆分数。
But usually, you're spending a lot of time just building up a ship and boom, sending out, trying to get a bunch of points.
所以我总觉得,这款游戏并没有在一个完整的流程中带来完全令人满意的体验。
So I just kinda feel like it doesn't go through that entire arc in a in a completely satisfying way.
别误会。
Don't get me wrong.
这游戏非常令人满足。
It's super satisfying.
只是还不够资格进入我的前十。
Just wasn't enough to be on my top 10.
但我也不能批评它,因为它确实是一款好游戏。
But again, I can't criticize it because it is a great game.
这是一款绝对出色的game。
It is an absolutely fabulous game.
毫无疑问,它值得出现在某些人的前十榜单上。
And definitely, you know, it's deserving of a place on some people's top 10 list.
只是它没上榜而已。
It just didn't make it on
好的。
Alrighty.
好了,刚才那是《银河巡游》,一款来自Kenson Games的精彩、精彩又厚重的德式桌游。
Well, that was Galactic Cruise, a wonderful, wonderful, big chunky euro game from Kenson Games.
去看看这款吧。
Check that one out.
《银河巡游》,我的第七名。
Galactic Cruise, my number seven.
好了,唐。
Alrighty, Don.
那我们继续往下看,第六名。
So let's go down to number six.
你给我准备了什么?
What do
你给我推荐了什么?
you got for me?
第六名是一款老游戏,但经典依旧。
So number six is an oldie but a goodie.
从某种意义上说,这款游戏自2009年就已存在,但我直到2025年才拿到最新版的传奇版。
In one sense, this has been around since 2009, but I just got my copy of the latest legendary edition in 2025.
而这,当然就是《Cyclades》传奇版。
And that, of course, is Cyclades legendary edition.
我知道,杰米,这款游戏之所以突出,是因为它是少数你喜爱的拍卖类游戏之一,我觉得是这样。
I know, Jamie, this has a this has the the prominence of of being one of the few auction games that you like, I think.
对吧?
Right?
我真的很喜欢这里使用的拍卖机制。
And I really love the auction mechanic they have here.
我觉得他们在这方面做了改进。
I think they've improved that.
我们在做评测时,讨论过他们这些年来所有改进的地方。
When we did the review, we talked about all the things they've improved over time.
2009年的原版游戏,绝对是一款绝佳的作品。
The original game in 2009, that's an absolutely fabulous game.
你知道吗,他们在这版中做的改动,让我觉得它变得更好了。
You know, the changes they made in this one just sort of made that better for me.
我认为从主题角度来看,它更加深刻了。
I think from a a thematic point of view, it's deeper.
从视觉角度来看,它看起来更加精美了。
From a a visual point of view, it just looks more gorgeous.
从规则角度来看,它变得更加直接明了了。
From a rules point of view, it's a little more straightforward.
他们调整了拍卖机制,使其不再只是每次加一,而是在不同时间以不同倍数上涨,这让拍卖和位置争夺变得更加诱人。
The fact they adjust that auction so that it moves up not just by one, but multiples at different times sort of makes that auction, that positioning even more delicious.
对吧?
Right?
它不会退化成那种‘我选这里,你选下一个’的逐级incremental模式,而是直接跳到大数字,这让决策变得更加困难。
It doesn't devolve down to, you know, well, I'll just go here and you go one, you know, sort of incrementals like, you're jumping up to big numbers, and it makes those decisions even more difficult.
当你谈到‘地图上的人偶’类游戏时,能经得起时间考验的,Cyclades自2009年就做到了,而Cyclades传奇版则更上一层楼。
And, you know, when you talk about a dudes on a map game, one that that sort of stands the test of time, Cyclades itself did from 2009, and Cyclades Legendary Edition just sort of takes it up another notch.
所以,这是一款就是……是的。
So, this is one that's just yeah.
这毫无疑问会进入我的前十,因为我觉得它做得实在太好了。
There was no brainer it was gonna be in my top 10 because it was it was just so well done, I think.
唐,这个选择对你来说真有意思,对我而言尤其如此,因为我没把它列入我的前十。
This is such an interesting pick for you, Don, because and and for me specifically, because I didn't put it on my top 10.
这些榜单多么主观,真是有趣。
And it's so funny how subjective these lists are.
对吧?
Right?
因为,确实如此。
Because Yeah.
我接下来要说的,本该是我今年的第一名,因为这可能是我最喜爱的‘地图上的男人’类游戏。
What I'm about to say, it should have been my number one, I guess, for the year because this is probably my favorite dudes on a map game.
人们总在谈论血怒、旭日东升,还有埃里克·朗的整个系列,以及其他一些游戏。
People talk about, you know, blood rage and rising sun and all the the Eric Lang series and a bunch of other stuff.
我每次都会在玩那些游戏之前先玩这个游戏。
I will play this game every time before those games.
我认为这是一款经典游戏,机制绝对出色,而你提到的这些小规则调整,让它从一款好游戏变成了非常棒的游戏。
I think this is a classic game, absolutely fantastic mechanisms, and this new addition, like you said, the the the small rule tweaks take it from a great game to a very great game.
甚至说,我过去一直对它的一个抱怨是,你可以用宙斯的能力把怪物牌堆抽光。
Even down to like, the the one complaint I always had about it was that the, you know, you could mill through that monster deck using the the Zeus power.
现在你不能再这么做了。
You can't do that anymore.
是的。
Yep.
他们改进了那个
They, like, fixed a a
有点破坏平衡的策略。
sort of broken strategy.
严格来说,这算不上什么破坏平衡的策略,但确实是个愚蠢的打法。
It wasn't really, I guess, a broken strategy, but it was a dumb strategy.
他们只是稍微调整了一下,让你真的不能再那样做了,让我们的体验好了很多。
And they just kinda tweaked it so that you really can't do that anymore and made us a much better experience.
你知道的。
You know?
我认为我不记得了。
And I believe I don't remember.
他们以前没有英雄吧。
Did they didn't have heroes in it before.
这是这个版本新增的内容。
That's a newer thing from this edition.
对吧?
Isn't that correct?
我记得英雄是在他们出的某个扩展包里才有的。
I wanna say he heroes was in one of the expansions that they did.
所以他们之前是有英雄的,但不在基础版里。
So they did have it, but it was not in the base version.
所以他们从那些扩展包中挑选出了一些非常合理的内容,并将它们纳入了现在的基础游戏。
So what they did is picked things from the expansions that made a lot of sense, and that's what's in the the base game now.
但再次说明,设计师布鲁诺·克塔拉和路多维克·蒙布朗都是传奇人物。
But they, again, the designers, Bruno Cthalla, Ludovic Montblanc, they're legends.
所以我认为,当他们重新审视这款游戏时——我猜是这样——他们很可能精心挑选了一些元素,是的。
And so I think when they revisited it, I'm guessing here, they probably picked and chose certain things Yeah.
因为这些改动让游戏体验变得异常流畅。
Because it just works so cleanly in the game.
没错。
Right.
这就是为什么有些新增内容让游戏变得更好了。
And that's why it's like, oh, there are things that are added that make it even better.
是的。
Yeah.
那些并不是扩展包的内容,但扩展包里还有一些不太出色的设计,他们最终没有采用。
Those weren't expansions, but there were more things in expansions that weren't as great that they sort of left out.
是的。
Yeah.
所以它已经被提炼成一个绝对出色的版本。
So it's been boiled down to an absolutely fabulous package.
嗯。
Mhmm.
它本该在我前十名里,但没进去,因为我总觉得是因为它太老了,所以没能像在你心里那样深深印在我脑子里。
So it should have been in my top 10, but wasn't because I kinda think that it was because it's such an old game that it just didn't like
是的。
Yeah.
它没有像在你心里那样,在我脑子里留下同样的印象。
It didn't set in my brain in that same way that it did yours.
但绝对值得一玩。
But it's definitely worth it.
我得承认,因为它不是最新的热门游戏,我一开始有点犹豫要不要把它列入名单,但我心想,嘿。
And I have to admit, since it was not the new hotness, I was a little hesitant to include it on the list, but I thought, hey.
这款新的传奇版发布了。
This new legendary edition came out.
我们来玩吧。
Let's do it.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这是布鲁诺的《赛克洛德》传奇版,由布鲁诺·卡塔尔和卢多瓦克·马布兰克设计,由Open Sesame Games发行。
So it's Bruno it's a Cyclades legendary edition designed by Bruno Cathal and Ludovac Mablanque and published by Open Sesame Games.
这是《赛克洛德》的一款全新镀铬升级版。
A great new chromed up version of Cyclades.
这是一个绝对绝佳的选择。
That is an absolutely fantastic pick.
它本该出现在我的榜单上,但并没有。
It should have been on my list, but it was not.
嗯,唐,我的第六名在你的榜单上排名更高。
Well, Don, my number six is higher on your list.
所以我们在这里休息一下。
So we're gonna take a little break here.
我不会给你第六名。
I'm not gonna give you a number six.
我们等唐来谈这个。
We're gonna wait until Don talks about it.
在休息的时候,让我们听一下我们出色的赞助商的简短广告。
While we're breaking, let's hear a quick word from our wonderful sponsor.
回来后,我们就会说到第五名。
When we get back, we'll get to number five.
好的,卡巴尔兹。
Alrighty, Kabalz.
让我们听听我们极其出色的赞助商——恢复游戏公司的话。
Let's hear a word from our absolutely wonderful sponsor, Restoration Games.
我知道你们一直期待着这一天。
Well, I know you've been looking forward to this day.
今天终于到了,《不匹配冒险:忍者神龟》现已上市,你可以购买了。
Well, the day is finally here when Unmatched Adventures Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is available for you to purchase.
《不匹配》是一款畅销且获奖的快节奏对战游戏,玩家将操控截然不同的对手展开激烈对决,现在你将扮演忍者神龟,与最可怕的两大敌人——施莱德和克朗,以及他们烦人的手下展开对决。
Unmatched is the best selling award winning game of fast furious fights between unlikely opponents, and now you get to be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as they throw down against two of the most terrifying foes, Shredder and Krang, along with their meddlesome minions.
你可以选择合作或竞争模式,体验这场全新、充满动作的对决。
You could play cooperatively or competitively in this brand new action packed showdown.
小心!施莱德正派出他的脚帮士兵遍布纽约,四处制造混乱。
Look out because Shredder is unleashing his foot soldiers across New York wreaking havoc around every turn.
而神龟们必须阻止这场混乱,以免城市沦陷。
And it's up to the turtles to stop the chaos before the city falls.
不仅如此,克朗还在激活他的末日机器,试图撕裂现实本身,将维度X带入我们的世界。
And if that isn't enough, Krang is powering up his doomsday machines to tear open reality itself, bringing dimension x into our world.
留意四周,那些危险的科技陷阱正潜伏在每个角落。
Keep your eyes peeled for the treacherous technotrome traps lurking around every corner.
每个人都喜爱忍者神龟、施莱德和克朗。
Everybody loves the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Shredder and Krang.
而且你不仅可以在这个合作式无与伦比的冒险套装中使用他们,还能把他们带入你其他的无与伦比对战中。
And not only can you play them in this cooperative unmatched adventure set, but you can bring them in to all your other unmatched battles.
所以现在布鲁斯·李、穆罕默德·阿里、霸王龙、德古拉和隐形人都在和忍者神龟对战,我简直高兴坏了。
So you got Bruce Lee and Muhammad Ali and the t rex and Dracula and and the invisible man and they're fighting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles now and I couldn't be happier.
当你在网站上购买忍者神龟时,也可以顺便拿下《无与伦比:传奇之战》第三卷,里面有一我最喜欢的角色——恰帕库布拉。
While you're over at the site snagging Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, you can get unmatched battle of legends volume three with one of my favorite characters, the Chupacabra.
你还可以入手全新的套装《布鲁斯·李对战穆罕默德·阿里》,让布鲁斯和穆罕默德与神龟们一起踢腿、打空手道、大口吃披萨。
And you can snag the brand new set Bruce Lee versus Muhammad Ali, and you can have Bruce and Muhammad kicking and karate chopping and munching down pizza with the turtles.
你只需要现在就去restorationgames.com网站即可。
All you gotta do is head over to restorationgames.com right now.
好的。
Alright.
所以我的第五名,另一个黑马。
So my number five, another dark horse.
这个是我知道你还没玩过的,杰米。
And this is one I know you haven't played yet, Jamie.
是的
Yeah.
特别是,克里斯还没玩过,我相信他会非常喜欢。
And in particular, know Chris hasn't played it because he would love it, I believe.
我觉得这绝对会进入他的前十名榜单。
I think this would this would definitely be on his top 10 list.
我愿意赌上一笔钱,肯定如此。
I would bet good money for that.
我没买,因为太贵了。
I didn't get it because it's so expensive.
确实很贵。
It is expensive.
我是通过众筹买的。
I crowdfunded mine.
所以是的。
So yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这是由曾创作《Ostia》的中川达加设计的《Sweet Lands》,他非常热爱《Ostia》,由Uchi Bokoya出版。
This is Sweet Lands designed by Tatsuka Chuo of Ostia fame, who really love Ostia, and published by Uchi Bokoya.
这款游戏的主题最奇怪的——我不该说‘最奇怪’,但确实很接近了。
This game has the weirdest I shouldn't say weirdest, but it's close.
我要说,这是最奇特的主题,以及对这一主题最奇特的实现方式。
The oddest theme, I will say, and the oddest implementation of that theme.
游戏的设定是,你正在‘桌游门户’所描述的‘甜蜜王国’中建设各种事物,但它实际上是一款非常沉重的欧式策略游戏。
So the idea is that you are building up things in a as it says on board game gate, the kingdom of delightful confections, but it is very much a heavy heavy euro game.
玩一款欧式游戏,却看到棋盘上出现的是牛奶纸盒或布朗尼蛋糕形状的建筑,这感觉真的很怪异。
It's just weird to play a euro game where you have buildings that look like, you know, milk cartons out there or brownies.
对吧?
Right?
而你正在做的就是这些。
And that's what you're doing.
通常来说,这种类型的游戏说实话不会引起我的共鸣,但这个游戏却做到了,因为它执行得非常流畅。
And normally, that kind of thing, have to be honest, I would it wouldn't resonate with me, but this one does because of the smoothness of what it is.
它有一个非常酷的动作选择机制。
There's this very cool, action selection mechanism.
本质上它属于工人放置机制,但工人放置的价值和要求会随时间变化。
It basically boils down to worker placement, but the worker placement changes in value and requirements over time.
这是一款战术与策略完美结合的游戏,你需要在多个轨道上前进。
And it's a great mix of tactics and strategy, and you're moving up on a variety of tracks.
有时,这些轨道看起来就像是为了有轨道而存在。
And at times, it can just seem like tracks for track sake.
但天啊,所有这些元素配合得如此出色。
But, man, it all works together so well.
我非常愿意原谅这一点。
I'm very willing to forgive that.
它还包含了一种牌组构建的元素。
There's an there's a tableau building aspect to it.
正如我所说,工人放置、引擎构建,这款游戏样样俱全。
As I said, worker placement, engine building, it just has it all.
每次玩这款游戏时,我都会选择另一个角色,它会赋予我不同的能力和优势,让游戏体验也略有不同。
And every time I play this, you know, I I choose another character that gives me a different power and different advantage and it just plays a little different.
天啊,这款游戏做得实在太棒了,我觉得,杰米,如果你玩过,一定会爱上它。
And man, it's just it's so well done that I think, Jamie, if you played this, you would love it.
你看桌上的版图,天啊,看起来好复杂。
You look at the the the board on the table, it's like, man, that it looks complicated.
它看起来像一堆杂乱的东西,复杂又凌乱,而它确实就是一堆杂乱又复杂的东西。
It looks like a mess of stuff, a complicated and it is a mess of stuff and complicated.
但一旦你进入它的节奏,游戏就会流畅无比,所有元素都紧密地交织在一起。
But once you get on the wavelength of it, it plays so smoothly, and everything is tied together just intricately.
你可以明显看出,这是一位大师级游戏设计师的作品——他用如此奇特的主题设计了《Sweetlands》,却完美地契合了欧式游戏的精髓。
You can tell it's definitely a master game designer at work here, to have designed Sweetlands with this weird theme, but just hits home so well as a euro game.
嗯,我还没玩过这个,唐。
Well, yeah, I haven't played this one yet, Don.
就像我说的,主要是因为它太贵了。
And like I said, it's mostly because it's really expensive.
我去实体店找过。
I go to foot look for it.
网上它真的太贵了,不然我早就玩过了。
It's just really expensive online, or I would've, have played this by now.
根据我听到的所有评价,我相信它一定会进入我的前十名。
I'm sure based on everything that I've heard about it that it would show up on my top 10.
我假设我会那么喜欢它。
I'm assuming that I would like it that much.
奇怪的是,我特别讨厌它的美术设计。
Weirdly, I absolutely hate the artwork.
我知道。
I know.
我也不是特别喜欢它的美术风格,但它还是在我的前十名里。
I'm not a huge fan of it either, and it's on my top 10 anyway.
我不讨厌这个主题。
I don't hate the theme.
只是那幅插画完全吸引不了我。
Just the artwork doesn't speak to me at all.
这真的不是我的菜。
It's just not my thing.
但天啊,这游戏听起来简直太棒了。
But man, oh, man, it just sounds like a great game.
我真的、真的、真的很想弄到一份这个游戏的副本。
And, I would love, love, love to get ahold of a copy of this one.
是的。
Yeah.
我们真得玩一玩这个游戏,因为这种类型的游戏,我觉得每个欧洲风游戏爱好者,尤其是喜欢《Viticulture》《La Seta》这类有深度的游戏的人,只要喜欢这种深度的欧洲风游戏,都该玩一玩这个,因为它确实配得上在那些极其厚重的欧洲风游戏讨论中占有一席之地。
We're gonna have to get this one played because this kind of game is like I feel like every euro gamer, especially if you like Vitol, La Serta type games that have that depth to them, everyone that likes those that depth of euro games should really play this, because it it deserves a, you know, a spot in that conversation of those really, really heavy euro games.
即使你一看封面,还以为是有人在做糖果呢。
Even though you look at the cover, and it looks like somebody making, you know, candy.
这真是太奇怪了。
It's just weird.
但它确实能满足喜欢欧式游戏的玩家的需求。
But it definitely scratches the itch when it comes to euro games.
如果你喜欢这种类型的游戏但还没玩过,那一定要试试Ujibagoya的《Sweetlands》。
One to play if you if you're into that kind of thing and you haven't yet, that is Sweetlands by Ujibagoya.
好的。
Alright.
我的第五名是Stonemire Games推出的Span系列的第三部作品。
So my number five is the third iteration in the Span series, from Stonemire Games.
这一款是《FinSpan》。
This one was FinSpan.
设计师是大卫·戈登和迈克尔·奥康奈尔。
The designer was David Gordon and Michael O'Connell.
最初的作品是伊丽莎白·哈格雷夫的《Wingspan》。
Originally, it was Wingspan by Elizabeth Hargrave.
然后他们推出了WormSpan,这是第三代作品。
Then they did the, WormSpan, and this is the third iteration.
现在FinSpan是关于鱼类的。
Now FinSpan about fish.
我得说,我并不是Wingspan的铁粉。
And I gotta tell you, I was not a huge fan of Wingspan.
是的。
Yeah.
我不说它是个糟糕的游戏,但它确实没让我感到兴奋。
It wasn't I wouldn't call it a bad game, but it just didn't really juice me up.
但后来WormSpan出现了。
But then Wormspan came along.
我当时就想,哇。
I was like, wow.
这正是我在Wingspan里所期待的东西。
This is really what I was looking for in Wingspan.
这真的非常棒。
This is really, really great.
而Wormspan则带来了一点更丰富、更充实的体验。
And it was a little more, you know, a little meatier experience with Wormspan.
接着FinSpan出现了,它就像是这两款游戏的简化版。
Then FinSpan comes along, and it is like a streamlined version of both of those games.
这款游戏真的太出色了。
And this game just really sings.
我得告诉你。
I gotta tell you.
这是一款我目前已经玩过很多次的版图构建游戏。
This is a tableau building game that I have played a significant amount of at this point.
真的很多次。
Like, lot.
我玩过很多次,这简直是一款绝对有趣的game。
I've played this quite a bit, and it is just an absolutely fun game.
首先,我非常喜欢这个鱼类主题。
First off, I like the the fit the fish theme a lot.
我喜欢看鱼。
I like looking at fish.
我很喜欢这种垂直版面,尽管它们在桌面上实际上有点碍事。
I love the vertical boards despite the fact that the vertical boards are actually kind of annoying on a table.
你得想办法安排好桌面,让这些高高的版面不会互相碰撞。
You have to figure out how to like arrange your table so that these these tall boards are not bumping into each other.
我觉得这个游戏的每一个机制都让人玩得很愉快。
I just find every mechanism about this game to be a pleasure to deal with.
当然,它被分成了三个不同的层次。
Of course, it's broken down into three different layers.
最靠近水面的一层,然后向下延伸到深水区。
There's the layer that's closer to the surface, and then it goes downwards into the depths.
不同的鱼会分布在这些区域里,你要在这些鱼身上下蛋、孵化鱼卵,然后移动小鱼,组成鱼群。
And the different fish go into those different areas, and you're laying eggs with those fish, hatching those eggs, and then moving the fish around, the baby fish around to create schools.
我非常喜欢游戏中这些不断变化的得分条件,它们让每局游戏的体验都不一样。
And I love how there's all these different scoring conditions that will change the dynamic of the game every time.
你始终在处理这个非常简洁的核心机制,但根据这些得分条件,每次玩起来都会有点不同。
You're always dealing with this very streamlined core game mechanism, but it kinda feels a little different every time based on those scoring conditions.
你需要根据得分条件来安排所有这些组件,我简直太喜欢这个游戏了。
You're trying to, arrange all of those components based on the scoring conditions, and I just absolutely adore this game.
我觉得它做得太棒了。
I think it's so well done.
是的。
Yeah.
不好意思,我还没玩过这个游戏。
I'm embarrassed to say I have not played this yet.
它可能也会进入我的前十名。
It might have made my top 10 as well.
我是《万鸟争鸣》的粉丝。
I'm a fan of wingspan.
我认为Wormspan对那款游戏有了很大改进。
Wormspan, I think, was a big improvement on that.
看到他们把Fin Span转向钓鱼主题,这还挺有意思的,你知道的,是的。
It was kinda interesting to see where they went with fin span in that they went with the fishing, you know Yeah.
主题。
Theme.
当我把棋盘侧放时,看起来总觉得怪怪的,所以我得适应一下。
And the boards just look weird to me when you set them on their side, so I'd have to adjust to that.
但所有玩过它的人告诉我,这是一款很棒的游戏。
But everybody that's played it tells me it's a great game.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且它呼应了你所说的很多内容,这让我更容易产生共鸣,尤其是Wormspan。
And says echoes a lot of things you said, which is a little easier to sort of, get in tune with and some of the especially Wormspan.
所以,是的,听起来它在Wingspan的衍生作品中确实占有一席之地。
So, yeah, sounds like it's got its place amongst those wingspan derivatives.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我还没玩过,但我完全能理解为什么你会把它列入你的前十名。
I just haven't played it yet, but I can definitely see why you would wanna have it on your your top 10.
它在Board Game Geek上评分很高,所以我认为它的排名只会继续上升。
It's got high ratings on Board Game Geek, and so I think it probably is only gonna be moving up.
Stonemire Games在2025年推出的这款作品非常出色,根据我听到的评价,它完全有资格入选前十榜单。
Really good release by Stonemire Games in, 2025, and I think deserving from what I've heard of being on top 10 list.
我想说的是,很多人都会觉得这款游戏非常类似,确实从某些方面来看它有借鉴,但它也为牌组构建机制带来了一些新元素。
And one of things I just wanna say that it is like, it feels like everybody would say this is very derivative, which it is kind of in some ways derivative, but it does bring some new things to the table to the tableau building concept.
我喜欢你的手牌是公开信息,位于你棋盘的右侧或左侧。
I love the fact that your hand of cards is open information and on the right side of your or left side of your board.
当你打出牌时,它们会进入你棋盘右侧的弃牌堆。
When you play cards, they go into your discard, which is on the right side of your board.
你的弃牌堆也是公开信息。
And your discard pile is open information.
这一切都围绕着在手牌和弃牌堆之间来回移动卡片。
And it's all about moving cards back and forth from your hand to your discard pile.
这是一个我从未真正体验过的精彩概念。
That is such a cool concept that I've never really experienced.
我确信它在某些游戏中可能存在,但这款游戏采用了这一机制,而且在这里表现得非常出色。
I'm sure it exists somewhere in some game, but this game has it, and it's terrific in this game.
我非常喜欢这一点。
I love that.
这是一种非常独特的手牌管理方式。
It's it's a very unique way of doing the hand management.
是的。
Yeah.
围栏禁令。
Fence ban.
这太棒了。
It's terrific.
这是一款非常棒的游戏。
It's a terrific, terrific game.
精美的美术设计,有趣的策略。
Beautiful artwork, fun strategy.
我喜欢它。
I like it.
Fence ban,我的第五名。
Fence ban, my number five.
所以,是的,我们在讨论那些在其他游戏基础上迭代的游戏,这可以说是一个主题。
So, yeah, a new we're talking about games that have iterated on other games, and it's sort of a a theme.
我快速统计了一下,我觉得在我的前十名游戏和荣誉提名中,大约有三分之一是借鉴了以前的游戏,这个比例并不算差,我觉得。
I I did a quick count, and I think it's about one third of my games amongst my top 10 and my honorable mentions were derivative of previous games, which is not necessarily a bad ratio, don't think.
我的意思是,这在某种程度上反映了游戏的传承性。
I mean, it it sort of talks about how games have legacy.
对我来说,真正具有优秀传承性的游戏是《Nemesis》。
And a game that really has a good legacy for me is Nemesis.
我玩过最新版的《Nemesis Retaliation》。
And I played the latest version of this, which is Nemesis Retaliation.
我们之前讨论过,《Nemesis》基本上就是《异形》桌游。
We talked about Nemesis being basically alien the board game.
嗯。
Mhmm.
《Nemesis Retaliation》基本上就是《异形》桌游。
Nemesis Retaliation is basically aliens the board game.
对吧?
Right?
我知道中间还有《Nemesis Lockdown》,但《Nemesis Lockdown》更像原版《Nemesis》,而不是《Nemesis Retaliation》。
I know there's Nemesis Lockdown in between, but nemesis lockdown is much more reminiscent of nemesis the original nemesis than nemesis retaliation.
在《Retaliation》中,它给了你其他一些游戏中没有的体验——就是能把某些外星人直接从地图上炸掉。
In retaliation, it gives you what you didn't have in some of those other games, which is the ability to blow some aliens off the map.
是的。
Yeah.
而且我特别喜欢它会派出成群的外星人向你袭来,但同时又给你工具来应对这些群体。
And I just love the fact that it brings swarms at you, but it gives you tools to deal with those swarms.
它保留了推理元素,让你去琢磨那种半合作的机制——有些人可能在与团队合作,有些人则可能在对抗团队,这在游戏中制造了大量电影般的场景。
It leaves that that deduction element in there where you're trying to figure out that semi co op, right, where people may be working with a group, may be working against the group, and leads to a lot of cinematic situations in the game.
我认为《Nemesis》在这方面做得淋漓尽致。
And and I think Nemesis did that in spades.
这一作也同样做到了极致。
This one also does in spades.
不过,它的感觉又很不一样。
Again, it just has a different feel.
这种感觉是,你觉得自己不是在一味逃跑,而是在主动参与战斗。
And that feel is you feel like you're not just running, but you're engaging.
事实上,在《Nemesis》里,你完全可以逃跑。
And the fact is, you know, in Nemesis, you could run off.
克里斯经常被教导如何逃跑,结果却还是被杀。
Chris is often taught about how to run off and get killed.
他只是在走廊里疯狂狂奔,制造出大量噪音。
He just goes tearing ass down the hallway, making a bunch of noise.
但在这款游戏中,虽然也有类似机制,不过你拥有大量资源,可以利用这些资源来撑到有人来救你。
Well, in this game, they have something similar, of course, but you have a lot of resources at your at your, you know, your your your side so that you can use those to sort of survive till somebody can get to you.
我认为他们对此进行了调整,使得这款游戏特别出色,因为你不必担心有人被直接从地图上彻底清除。
And I think they tweak that in a way that makes this particular game very, very good because you don't have to worry about somebody just getting wiped off the map.
这种情况可能只会在游戏最后五分之一左右的时间发生。
It could happen in the last, I don't know, you know, fifth of the game or something like that.
但到了那时,真正的目标已经变成了一场争夺出口的赛跑,或者完成某项任务的赛跑。
But by that time, it really is a race to get to the exit or a race to do this or a race to do that.
另一点是,游戏并没有预设固定的最终目标,而是随机决定的。
The other thing is there's not a given sort of this is your endgame scenario, but but rather it's randomly determined.
因此,你需要完成各种具有主题性的不同任务。
So you're looking to do different things that are each of which are thematic.
所以,这款游戏在这一点上提供了极大的多样性。
So the game, it gives the game a lot of variety when it comes to that.
此外,你所扮演的角色也有很大的多样性。
Again, there's a lot of variety in terms of the characters you play.
狙击手、步兵、医疗兵,这些角色都非常出色。
The sniper, the grunt, the medic, and all these are great characters.
所以,是的,我认为《Nemesis Retaliation》在我这个系列中的喜好程度可以说是并列第一,但它绝对是2025年发布的唯一一款游戏,也理应占据我的十大榜单之一。
So, yeah, I think Nemesis Retaliation, I mean, it's neck and neck of whether it's my favorite in that series, but it's definitely, my favorite that was released in 2025 because it's the only one that was released in 2025, and it deserves a high place on, my top 10 list.
我真的很喜欢这款游戏。
I just love this game.
迫不及待想再玩一次。
Can't wait to play it again.
我得说,唐,这种类型游戏的时代已经过去了,这真让我感到难过。
I gotta say, Don, the age of this kind of game is gone, and it really makes me sad.
你知道,我们年轻的时候,这种用微型模型、地牢、四处奔跑、掷骰子和开火的游戏是很常见的。
You know, there was a there was a a time in our lives when these games with miniatures and dungeons and running around and rolling dice and blasting away was like a common thing to have.
对吧?
You know?
当它们推出时,比如奇幻飞行公司发布了这些游戏,大家都兴奋不已,热情高涨。
And when they came out, like, fantasy flight brought those things out, you know, everybody got all excited and was all fired up about it and stuff.
是的。
Mhmm.
但现在这种情况已经不像以前那么常见了。
And that just doesn't seem to happen nearly as much anymore.
现在有很多众筹项目推出包含大量微型模型的游戏,但其中很多都敷衍了事,如今在Kickstarter上已经沦为可以忽略的噪音。
There's a lot of Kickstarters that throw out, know, you games with a bunch of miniatures and stuff, but many of them are half assed, and they've become ignorable noise on Kickstarter at this point.
但这一款看起来正好契合了那种经典的地牢探险类美式厚纸板游戏,我真心希望看到更多这样的游戏,也更想多玩一些。
But, yeah, this one looks like it fits right in that that that classic dungeon crawl Ameritrash game that I would love to see more of and play more of, honestly.
对。
Yeah.
你知道吗,我喜欢你提到的这种喧闹的众筹现象。
You know, I love that, you know, this noisy crowdfunding stuff as you talked about.
总有一些作品能从其中脱颖而出,让你看到某些游戏的闪光点,我认为《Nemesis Retaliation》就是其中之一。
There are things that sort of poke their head through there and, like, you see the golden aspects of certain games, and I think Nemesis Retaliation is one of those.
这无疑是设计师亚当·科温斯基的高光之作,他一直与Awakened Realms合作,而Awakened Realms本身也是如此。
Definitely one of the high points for the designer Adam Kwopinski who's been with Awakened Realms forever and Awakened Realms themselves.
他们涉足过各种类型的作品,凡他们触碰的东西,几乎都如此。
They've been in all kind of stuff and everything they touch.
也许有一两款作品没在我心中排很高,但天啊,他们做的绝大多数东西对我来说都是完全值得信赖的精品,因为正如你所说,那些在众筹活动中你可以忽略的玩意儿,往往只有漂亮的外表,玩法却撑不起来。
There might have been one or two that weren't high on my list, but, man, most everything they touch is just it's a completely bankable commodity to me because, as you said, that stuff you can ignore on crowdfunding campaigns that has this kind of gorgeous stuff, the gameplay just doesn't hold up.
有人可能会说,Nemesis和Nemesis Retaliation也是如此——但它们的玩法和制作水准一样出色,这两者的结合让它们变得特别,也让我非常高兴能将它列为2025年我的十大游戏第四名。
And one could argue for that for Nemesis and Nemesis Retaliation, like, that gameplay is just as good as the production quality, and the combination of those two things makes it something special and definitely something that I'm happy to have as number four on my top 10 for 2025.
对于我的第四名游戏,我要重申一下我之前对上一款游戏FinSpan的评价。
For my number four game, I'm going to restate something I said about my last game, FinSpan.
这是一款被打磨到完美的游戏。
This is a game that has been distilled down to perfection.
这是一款真正、真正令人惊艳的游戏。
This is a game that really, really sings.
这款游戏出自我最钟爱的设计师——马丁·华莱士之手。
This is a game by my very favorite game designer of all time, mister Martin Wallace.
这是《蒸汽动力》。
This is Steam Power.
《蒸汽动力》完全属于他那一系列铁路主题游戏,比如《蒸汽》、《蒸汽时代》以及当然还有《世界铁路》,虽然那是GlenDrover的作品,但它的核心明显基于《蒸汽》和《蒸汽时代》。
Steam Power is a game that very squarely falls in his his series of railroad games, like Steam, age of steam, and, of course, railways of the world, which was GlenDrover, but it was very much based on steam and age of steam.
《蒸汽动力》完美地融入了这一系列游戏之中。
Steam power fits right into that series of games perfectly.
现在,让它与那些游戏不同的地方在于,正如我所说,这款游戏被提炼到了极致。
Now what makes this game different than those is this game is, like I said, distilled down to perfection.
这款游戏非常、非常、非常、非常简洁。
This game is very, very, very, very streamlined.
它非常简单。
It's very simple.
你可以在十分钟内完全教会别人玩,然后立刻开始游戏。
You can teach this game in, like, ten minutes flat, and you are playing the game.
这款游戏的简洁程度堪比《车票之旅》,但别被它骗了,因为归根结底,这款游戏有着惊人的深度。
This game is simplicity on the level of something like Ticket to Ride, but don't let that fool you because this game is actually an incredibly deep game when it comes down to it.
蒸汽动力,我几乎把它放在像莱纳·克尼西亚游戏那样的水平上。
Steam power, I almost put it on like a level of like a Reiner Kinesia game.
那种你只有两个行动的游戏。
One of those games where you have like two actions.
你只需要学会这两个行动,但策略却极其深刻,这正是蒸汽动力的特点。
That's all you have to learn is the two actions, but the the strategy is incredibly deep, and that is exactly the way steam power is.
在这个游戏中,它是一款铁路游戏。
In this game, it's a railroad game.
你铺开地图。
You put out the map.
这是一张六边形地图,你在铺设轨道。
It's a hex map, and you're laying tracks.
你试图连接城市以建立网络,同时还要建造生产不同颜色商品、不同货物的工厂。
You're trying to connect cities to create a network, and then you're also trying to build factories that will produce different colors of commodities, different goods.
整个概念是通过获取这些货物的组合并运送到你的网络来完成合同。
And the whole concept is that you're trying to satisfy contracts by getting combinations of those goods and get them to your network.
这听起来没什么新意,但它的精彩之处在于,你试图构建一种基础设施,在尽量减少支付给其他玩家的钱的同时,最大化他们使用你的网络时支付给你的费用。
This doesn't sound like anything new, but what's great about it is the concept of how you're trying to build an infrastructure where you're minimizing the amount of money you're paying other players while maximizing the amount of money that they're paying you to use your network.
因为这里涉及两种不同的产业。
Because you have two different industries here.
一种是铁路网络产业,另一种是工厂产业。
You have the railroad network industry, and you have the factories industry.
你可以在棋盘上的任何地方建造工厂。
And you can build factories anywhere on the board.
这无关紧要。
It doesn't matter.
即使你把工厂建在远离你网络的另一端也没关系,因为人们会从你这里购买产品,并通过网络运输它们。
You could build them across the map from your network because people are going to be buying those products from you and sending them across networks.
但实际上,你更希望他们从你这里购买产品,并通过你的网络运输,因为每运输一件产品、每经过一个节点,他们都要付给你硬币。
Now you actually would love to have them send them across buy them from you and send them across your network because you're they're paying you coins for every product and for every link that they cross per product.
这是一个非常棒的理念。
And that is such a cool concept.
非常简单,但让这套基础设施运转起来的策略却如此美妙。
Very, very simplistic, but the strategy to get this infrastructure rolling is just so beautiful.
这是一款美妙的游戏。
This is a beautiful game.
这款游戏完美体现了游戏设计中的‘优雅’这一概念。
This is a game that epitomizes the term elegance in game design.
所以,是的,马丁·华莱士绝对是火车游戏的大师。
So, yeah, Martin Wallace is the absolute master of train games.
以至于十年前,当我告诉别人‘又有一款马丁·华莱士的新游戏’时,他们都会说:‘又是火车游戏吧?’但其实并不是。
So much so that about ten years ago, you know, whenever I was telling people, yes, a new Martin Wallace game, they're like, it's a train game, but it wasn't.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,当时确实有一些不是火车游戏的新作问世,但人们已经太熟悉了,因为《蒸汽时代》——距今已近四分之一个世纪——就是他的作品。
I mean, you know, there were games that were coming out that were not train games, but it was so well known because Age of Steam, almost a quarter century old now, was his.
而且很多人认为,那正是火车游戏最典型、最优秀的代表。
And often people think of that's the prototypical best potentially of the train games.
我知道有一整套18xx系列的游戏,是的。
I know there's a whole 18 x x Yeah.
这些游戏在很多方面都可以声称拥有类似的影响力。
System of games out there that could lay claim to a lot of that.
但从纯粹的欧式游戏或非经济类游戏来看,它只是略微偏向非经济。
But as far as from a straight euro game or noneconomic and it's it's only slightly noneconomic.
对吧?
Right?
它的核心本质上是经济性的。
It really is economic at its core.
《蒸汽时代》是那种经得起时间考验的游戏。
Age of Steam is one of those games that's just has stood the test of time.
它在BGG上的当前复杂度权重为3.86。
Its current weight on g g g its current weight on BGG, from a complexity point of view is 3.86.
《蒸汽动力》的权重是2.29。
The weight of Steam Power is 2.29.
是的。
Yeah.
所以在我看来,虽然我还没玩过这款游戏,但马丁·华莱士所做的,是将铁路游戏和运输游戏最核心的要素提炼出来,使其能被越来越多的玩家接受。
So it sounds like to me, although I haven't played this game, what Martin Wallace has done is boil it down to the base level aspects that he really needs for a train game and a delivery game to be accessible by a larger and larger group of people.
我喜欢这类游戏始终具备的大量互动对抗性。
And I like the fact these games have always been one of those things where it's like, there's tons of counter play.
对吧?
Right?
我要在这里铺设一条轨道。
I'm gonna set up a track here.
我要获取这些资源,或者把这些资源放到那里。
Well, I'm gonna get these resources or put those resources there.
这是一种你迫使他人依赖你的策略,同时你也依赖对方策略的互动方式。
It's sort of where you're forcing people to leech off your strategy and you're leeching off theirs.
听起来这款游戏正好抓住了这一点。
And it sounds like this game hits that Yep.
但它的复杂度评分却很低。
But somehow with a low complexity rating.
所以我没玩过,但我听说它非常出色。
So I haven't played it, but I've heard great things about it.
如果我玩过,它很可能会上我的前十名榜单。
It probably would have been on my top 10 list, if I had played it.
我得赶紧把这游戏从我的‘羞耻架’上拿下来,摆到桌面上,因为不止你一个人告诉我它是一款好游戏。
And I need to, get this thing off my shelf of shame and get it on the table quickly, because you're not the only one to tell me it's a great game.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,如果你喜欢《蒸汽》、《蒸汽时代》和《世界铁路》这类游戏,那你过去一定享受过它们。
I mean, if you're a person who loves Steam and Age of Steam and Railways of the World, these are games that you've enjoyed in the past.
你绝对得试试《蒸汽动力》。
You absolutely have to get Steam Power and try it.
它与那些游戏有着相同的基因,但在游玩时却有着截然不同的氛围。
It shares DNA with those games but has a very different vibe while you're playing it.
我想明确一下,当我谈到这款游戏玩起来有多简单时,请别因此被吓退。
And I I just wanna be clear that when I'm talking about how simple the game is to play, please don't let that scare you away.
这是一款极其深度的游戏体验。
This is an incredibly deep game experience here.
我非常喜欢它。
I absolutely adore it.
而且它实际上玩起来也很快。
And it actually plays really quick too.
每次我玩它,最多四人的情况下,游戏时间都不到一小时。
Every time I've played it, it's played in under an hour with maximum of four players.
由于马丁·华莱士最近使用的布质棋盘组件,你可以用它装下大量不同的地图。
And because of these components that Martin Wallace is using lately with the cloth boards, you can fill that box up with tons of different maps.
基础盒子里就有大量地图,每次游戏的动态都会因设置和地图的不同而变化。
There are tons of maps in the base box, and the dynamic of the game changes every time with both the setup and the map.
这真是一款美妙绝伦的游戏。
It is just a wonderful, wonderful game.
这就是我给马丁·华莱士的《蒸汽动力》排的第四名。
And that is my number four for mister Martin Wallace, Steam Power.
我的第三名游戏,我迫不及待想聊,但得等到它在杰米的榜单上更高一些时才能说。
And my number three game, I am dying to talk about and will be able to do so once it is higher once we we see it's higher on Jamie's list.
没错。
That's right.
而且确实当之无愧。
And and deservedly so.
我很难反驳这一点。
I it's hard for me to argue with it.
真期待聊一聊这款游戏。
Can't wait to talk about that one.
好吧。
Alrighty.
所以我的第三名游戏。
So my number three game.
我刚刚谈到了马丁·华莱士的《蒸汽动力》。
So I just talked about Steam Power from Martin Wallace.
我要说,在我前十名的所有游戏中,《蒸汽动力》是我去年玩得最多的一款。
And I will say that of all the games in my top 10, Steam Power is the game that I played the most last year.
我的第三名是我前十名游戏中玩得最少的,那就是《星际迷航:舰长宝座》。
My number three is the game that I played the least out of all of my games in my top 10, and that is Star Trek Captain's Chair.
《星际迷航:舰长宝座》是一款卡牌构筑游戏,也是我买过或玩过的最复杂的卡牌构筑游戏。
Star Trek Captain's Chair is a it is a deck building game that is by far the most complex deck building game that I've ever purchased or or played.
这正是它得不到足够游玩的原因。
And that is the reason that it doesn't get played nearly enough.
但事实是,这是一款极其出色的游戏。
But the fact of the matter is, it is an incredible, incredible game.
这款游戏在BoardGameGeek上的复杂度评分为4.06分(满分5分)。
This one has a 4.06 complexity on board game geek out of five.
我觉得他们是在向下取整。
I think they're rounding down,
顺便说一下。
by way.
我觉得是的。
I think so.
是的。
Yes.
这是一款极其、极其复杂的游戏,这让我很难推荐这款游戏,因为说实话,并不是每个人都有耐心真正深入地玩这款游戏。
This is an incredibly, incredibly complex game, and it makes it kinda difficult for me to recommend the game because, listen, like, not everybody's gonna have it in them to really, really dig into this game.
这不是给胆小者玩的游戏。
This is not a game for the faint of heart.
这绝对不是一款休闲游戏。
This is not a casual game by any stretch of the imagination.
《星际迷航:舰长宝座》是一款我称之为生活方式类的游戏。
Star Trek captain's chair is a game that I would consider a lifestyle style game.
你必须真正投入这款游戏,才能充分体验它的乐趣。
You gotta really get into this game to enjoy it to the fullest.
我知道我之前说过今年我没玩够,这确实是真的。
Now I know I said I didn't play it nearly enough this year, and that's true.
随着时间推移,我打算多玩一些,但仅凭我实际体验的那几次,我就能明显感受到这款游戏有多么出色。
I plan on getting into it a little more as time goes on, but I can definitely see how incredible this game in the few times that I did actually experience it.
所以,说白了,这其实就是一款以星际迷航为主题的卡牌构筑游戏。
So, I mean, this is really just Star Trek in a deck building game.
盒子里有好几位不同的船长。
You have a bunch of different captains in the box.
我觉得盒子里一共有八个不同的派系可供选择。
I think there are eight different factions in the box that you can play.
你选一位船长,他会自带一艘飞船,还有一整副卡牌,包含各种船员、装备和其他可用资源。
You pick one of the captains, and they come with a ship, and you have a whole deck of cards that are all the different crewmen and equipment and things that you have at your disposal.
你会把飞船派往各个星球,这些星球是摆在桌子中央的区域,你需要派遣小队登陆或控制这些星球。
You'll be sending your ships out to various planets, which are, tableau in the middle of the table, and you're going to drop away teams down there or you're gonna control those planets.
一旦你控制了它们,就可以把它们加入你的区域。
Once you control them, you bring them into your tableau.
其中一些拥有资源。
Some of them have resources.
其中一些拥有特殊能力。
Some of them have abilities.
你需要管理你的资源,包括狄利辛、铂金和荣耀。
You're gonna be managing your resources, your dilithium, your, your platinum, and your glory.
你会从牌阵中购买卡牌,这些卡牌包括船员卡、装备卡、飞船卡和盟友卡,并将它们加入你的牌组。
So you're gonna be buying cards from the tableau, which there's crewman cards, and there's equipment cards, and there's ship cards, and there's ally cards bringing those into your deck.
每位船长都有你可以达成的目标。
Each one of those captains has goals that you can achieve.
他们的玩法风格取决于他们所属的派系以及角色特性。
They have a style of play based on what faction they come from and what kind of, character they are.
正如我所说,这款游戏绝对很棒,但确实非常复杂。
And like I said, this game is absolutely awesome, but, boy, is it complex.
因为这些卡牌往往具有多重效果,我已经多次说过,我喜欢这种卡牌能做多件事的游戏。
Because all of these cards have you know, I've said many times that I love games, that have cards that do multiple things.
这款游戏的卡牌功能之多,是我玩过的任何其他游戏都无法比拟的。
Well, this is the game that has more multiple things than I've ever played any other game.
我记得,我觉得是威尔·莱克尔这张卡,有五种不同的用途,而且他必须放在你牌阵的不同区域才能激活这些效果。
I remember I I think it was Will Ryker card has like five different things that he can be used for, and he just has to be in a different area of your tableau for those things to activate.
如果你从手中打出他,他会发挥一种效果。
Whether you play him from your hand, he does one thing.
如果他放在你的牌阵中,他会发挥另一种效果。
Or if he's on in your tableau, he does another thing.
如果你将他晋升为大副,他又会发挥另一种效果。
If you've promoted him to your first officer, he does another thing.
这些卡牌的功能多得简直不可思议。
It's crazy how much these cards do.
探索这款游戏真的是一段非常精彩、丰富的体验。
And, man, it is a really, really cool and enriching experience to explore it.
我真的迫不及待想进一步探索它。
And, man, I can't wait to explore it even more.
这是一款做得非常出色的游戏。
This is a a a really, really well done game.
如果你是《星际迷航》粉丝,那就不用犹豫了。
If you're a Star Trek fan, it's a no brainer.
因为每张卡牌背后都有《星际迷航》的设定元素。
Because every one of these cards is gonna have theme from Star Trek behind it.
每一个小能力似乎都蕴含着酷炫的《星际迷航》主题。
Every little ability seems to have some sort of cool Star Trek theme.
甚至到了我得去查证的地步:这到底是什么意思?
Even to the point where I have to dig to find out, well, what does that mean?
为什么威尔·莱克会这样?
Why does Will Record do that?
哦,对了。
Oh, yeah.
就是那一集。
That one episode.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。