本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
10个经常性的副业收入来源。
10 recurring revenue side hustles.
最近怎么样?
What's up?
最近怎么样?
What's up?
我是尼克·洛珀。
Nick Loper here.
欢迎来到副业秀,因为你的朝九晚五可能让你维持生计,但你的晚五到早九才让你真正活着。
Welcome to the side hustle show because your nine to five may make you a living, but your five to nine makes you alive.
不过,朝九晚五的好处之一就是那笔可预测且稳定的月工资。
Now one nice thing about that nine to five, though, it's that predictable, steady monthly paycheck.
但你的全职工作并不是获得稳定收入的唯一途径,因此今天我想分享10个切实可行的经常性收入副业,第一个就是每个人都会想到的:软件。
But your day job isn't the only way to bring in consistent income, which is why today, I wanna share 10 realistic recurring revenue side hustles, starting with the one that's at the top of everyone's list, software.
尽管人工智能确实让开发自己的软件变得更加容易,但我们最受欢迎的一期关于经常性收入的节目,是采访了一位创业者,他采用了更简单的方法——直接白标他人开发的软件。
And while AI has certainly made creating your own software easier, one of our most popular recurring revenue episodes was with an entrepreneur who took an even simpler approach, simply white labeling someone else's software.
这意味着无需启动或开发成本,利润空间巨大,就像SaaS软件即服务一样,拥有每月持续收入。
That meant no startup or development costs, meant great margins, and just like SaaS, just like software as a service, monthly recurring revenue.
在第494期节目中,克里斯·洛利尼找到了一款他喜欢的声誉管理软件,这种软件能帮助小企业收集更多正面客户评价,而他要做的只是去销售它。
For Chris Lolini in episode four ninety four, he found this reputation management software he liked, the kind that helps small businesses collect more positive customer reviews, and then all he had to do was go out and sell it.
我们生活在一个非常交易化的世界里。
We live in a very transactional world.
如果你的策略是不断追问和盘问,大多数人是不会同意的。
If your approach is to probe and interrogate, most people aren't gonna sign up for that.
对吧?
Right?
没人会主动举手说:‘是的。’
Nobody's gonna raise their hand and be like, yeah.
没人会愿意让你去挖掘我的问题和困扰,然后把这些展示给我看,再借此促成某种销售。
I'd love you to kind of sniff out my issues and my problems and show them to me and then, you know, use that to to leverage into a sale of some sort.
对吧?
Right?
我认为,如果你一开始就提供价值,比如说:嘿。
I think if you come in sort of adding value saying, hey.
你知道,我们和这个行业的很多人都聊过,这是他们遇到的主要挑战,以及我们的建议,比如X、Y、Z。
You know, we've been talking with all these people in the industry and here's what we found are the main challenges and what our recommendation is, you know, x y z.
这是一份简短的小白皮书,里面有一些我们做过的案例研究,可能对你有帮助。
Here's a quick little white paper of a couple of case studies that we've done that might be helpful for you.
对吧?
Right?
我认为,这为建立关系或开启对话创造了机会,就像你所说的那样。
I think that begs the opportunity for a relationship or a conversation to start like you're saying.
所以,是的。
So yeah.
不。
No.
关键就是从一开始就提供价值。
That's that's that's the way is just adding value from the beginning.
既然这是软件,你就不用局限于自己的地理区域。
Now given that it's software, you don't have to stay local to your geographic area.
你可以面向各地的客户。
You could you could target customers all over the place.
你有没有发现这一点?
Is that something that you have found?
是的。
Yeah.
当然了。
Oh, yeah.
说实话,软件即服务的一大优势就在于
And that's really one of the beauties of software as a service, to be honest with you, is
你不需要一个实体店面,你的服务范围不会被限制在
that I you know, you don't have a brick and mortar storefront where your catchment area is, you
比如方圆50平方英里之内,或者人们愿意出行的范围。
know, only within, you know, 50 square miles or something like that, you know, people's willingness to travel.
我有一些客户在加利福尼亚、德克萨斯、佛罗里达、新罕布什尔,还有堪萨斯,他们遍布全国各地。
I've got clients, you know, down in California and Texas and Florida and New Hampshire, you know, and Kansas, you know, they're all over the country.
我不确定自己在50个州里有多少个州有客户,但数量相当可观。
Don't I don't know how many, you know, of the 50 states I have clients in, but a significant number.
而且,由于一切都变得如此数字化,再加上各种会议遍布各地,我可以给你举个例子。
And and the power too is just like, you know, with everything being so digital, right, and and these conferences being all over the place, I mean, I I'll just give you an example.
我有一个本地的画家客户,但他参加了一个大师小组,里面还有来自新泽西和德克萨斯的画家。
I got a painter client of mine who's local here, but he attends a mastermind group where there's painters from New Jersey in it, and there's painters from, you know, Texas in it.
对吧?
Right?
于是这位画家就向新泽西的某人做了推荐。
So that that makes a referral to somebody in New Jersey.
新泽西的那位画家认识一个电工,电工又认识一个水管工,这种关系就这样自然地扩散开来,这正是它的强大之处,说实话,这也正是它令人兴奋的原因。
That painter in New Jersey knows an electrician who knows a plumber, and I it just sort of organically spreads that way, that's really kind of the power of it, which is also, to be honest with you, why it's kind of exciting.
你知道,我和我妻子最近一直在考虑,既然我们有了两个孩子,也获得了一定的自由,是不是该搬出太平洋西北地区了。
You know, my wife and I have actually been kind of, you know, contemplating moving out of the Pacific Northwest now that we've got two kids and, you know, that we've got a certain sense of freedom.
对吧?
Right?
不过我在这里已经建立了相当庞大的人脉网络。
Although I have a pretty significant established network here.
对吧?
Right?
我随时可以搬去另一个州,因为大部分我建立的关系,很多人都没见过我。
There's nothing stopping me from picking up and and moving to a different state because most of the relationships I've built, most people haven't even seen me.
说实话,每次在社交活动中见到他们,我都觉得特别有趣。
To be honest with you, it's always fun when I meet them at a networking event.
我会说:嘿。
I'm like, hey.
你其实是我的客户。
You're actually a client of mine.
他们就会说:真的吗?
They're like, really?
我就说,对啊。
And I'm like, yeah.
你听得出来这是我的声音吗?
Do you do you recognize the voice?
他们就说,天哪。
And they're like, oh my god.
对吧?
Right?
所以,不管怎样,这也挺有意思的。
So anyways, that's always kinda fun too.
是啊。
Yeah.
所以,你知道,你现在完全可以过上远程自由的生活。
So, you know, you can you can live the location independent lifestyle at this point.
是啊。
Yeah.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
没错。
Exactly.
你能大致说一下目前业务的规模吗?比如按月收入来算,如果这是你的计费方式的话?
Are you comfortable giving a sense of the size of the business today in terms of revenue on a, I guess, monthly basis, if that's how you track it?
收入是六位数以上,利润率非常高。
It's multiple six figures, and the profit margins are extremely healthy.
所以,大部分收入都进了我的口袋。
And so, you know, the good majority of that goes right into my pocket.
对吧?
Right?
而且,我们每年都在增长。
And, you know, we have we've been growing every single year.
除了2020年,那一年我们下降了大约9%。
Well, it with the exception of 2020, where we we were, you know, like, 9% down.
对吧?
Right?
但与大多数企业相比,那仍然是相当了不起的一年。
But compared to most businesses, that was that was a that was pretty a pretty awesome year.
所以
So
是的。
Yeah.
如果你能从2020年全身而退,几乎持平,那我们就称之为胜利。
If you can walk away from 2020, essentially flat, like, oh, we'll call that a win.
没错。
Exactly.
好的。
Okay.
所以,比如去年,我们的月经常性收入增长了50%。
So but but, like, for instance, you know, last year, we grew our MRR, our monthly recurring revenue, by 50%.
我的目标是再实现50%的增长,因为孩子太贵了。
My goal is to build to grow at another 50% because kids are expensive.
我不知道有没有人告诉过你这一点。
I don't know if anybody told you that.
我知道大家都说要为大学存钱。
I know everybody talks about saving for college.
不,不是这样的。
It's like, no.
你得为日托和学前班存钱。
You gotta save for, like, day care and preschool.
你提到了MRR。
So you mentioned MRR.
这是你最关注的指标之一吗?
Is that among the metrics that you're paying most attention to?
我想流失率可能也是其中一部分,但你在仪表板报告中主要看哪些数据?
I guess churn would probably be part of that, but what's what do you look for in the kind of a dashboard reporting?
是的。
Yeah.
月经常性收入是关键。
Monthly recurring revenue is really the key.
流失率根本就不存在。
The churn, it just, it really isn't there.
我会失去几个客户,你知道的。
I I will lose a couple of customers, you know.
有些月份我一个客户都不会流失,对吧?
Some months I don't lose any customers, right?
但你知道,一个月最多可能失去两三个,但对我来说这并不重要。
But, you know, it can be as much as like two, three in a month, which is not significant, right, for me.
所以我一直在不断用至少这么多客户来替代他们,然后再多一些。
And so I'm just I'm constantly always kinda replacing them with, you know, with at least that and then plus some.
对吧?
Right?
所以,是的,这些主要是我关注的指标。
So, yeah, that's mainly the metrics that I I, you know, follow.
再次提醒,这是第四百九十四期节目的克里斯·拉利尼。
Again, that was Chris Lalini from episode four ninety four.
这挺有趣的。
It was funny.
我们之前做过很多期关于为电商和亚马逊白标实体产品的节目,但从未涉及过数字产品。
We've done a bunch of episodes on white labeling physical products for ecommerce, for Amazon, but never digital ones.
因此,这期节目引起了大量关注,因为他能以近乎批发的价格购买这款软件的座位或许可证,然后以零售价转售,从中赚取差价,并为客户提供支持和咨询服务。
And so that episode got a lot of attention because he was able to buy seats or licenses to this software at essentially wholesale prices and then resell it at retail, that margin in the middle and providing a layer of support and consultation for customers.
正如我们之前在节目中提到的,如果你想获得经常性收入,就必须解决一个经常性的问题,而下一个副业就是一个很好的例子。
Now like we've said on the show before, if you want recurring revenue, you gotta solve a recurring problem, and the next side hustle is a great example of that.
这是我和埃里卡·克鲁彭从克鲁彭的便便清理公司聊到的内容。
This is from my chat with Erica Kruppen from Kruppen's Poopin Scoopin.
是的。
Yes.
这是一个宠物粪便清理业务,出现在第六百一十四集。
It's a pet waste removal business in episode six fourteen.
这是节目中一个常见的主题,嘿。
One of the common themes on the show, hey.
你想获得持续收入吗?
You want recurring revenue?
就得解决一个持续存在的问题。
Gotta solve a recurring problem.
这个 definitely 符合这个条件。
This definitely checks that box.
对吧?
Right?
只要那只狗还在房子里,他们就会有这个问题。
As long as that dog is in that house, they're gonna have this problem.
所以我想象客户的粘性会相当高。
And so I imagine the customer base tends to be pretty sticky.
如果你开始在 neighborhoods 张贴这些庭院标牌,人们就会了解这个品牌和口碑,知道遇到这个问题时该找谁。
And if you start to canvas the neighborhood with these yard signs, people learn the brand and the reputation and they know who to call when they have this issue.
但我记得,我们之前好像谈到过每周15美元,早期是15到18美元每周,听起来价格后来有所上涨了。
But I remember, I think we were talking about maybe $15 a week, 15 to $18 a week early on, and it sounds like pricing has grown or pricing has increased a little bit since then.
跟我聊聊你们是怎么用通货膨胀当理由来提价的。
Talk to me about that process where you just play the inflation card.
嘿。
Hey.
听好了。
Look.
everywhere 的成本都上涨了。
Costs are up everywhere.
你知道的,我们也只能跟着涨。
You know, we gotta do it too.
抱歉带来不便。
Sorry for the inconvenience.
那里发生了什么?
What happens there?
当我2020年跟你聊的时候,我记得我当时只收每月55美元,折合每周大约13.75美元。
So when I talked to you back in, what was it, 2020, I think I was only charging $55 a month, which boiled down to, like, $13.75 a week.
那刚好够付我自己的费用。
And that was just enough to pay me.
我那时用的是带磁铁的小钴设备,但很快我就意识到需要涨价了。
And I had my little cobalt with my magnets, but quickly learned that I needed to raise my prices.
所以我逐渐开始提价。
So gradually, I started to raise.
我这样做是:新客户一来就按新价格收费。
And how I did that was when I was getting new customers, they would get the new rates.
因为我还是有点不敢给老客户涨价,比如我最初的那12个客户。
Because I was still kinda scared to raise my old customers, like my original 12.
好的。
Okay.
但当我开始收集数据、研究车辆和新的品牌定位时,我很快意识到自己必须涨价,这让我很害怕。
But as I started collecting data, as I started researching vehicles, new branding, I quickly realized that I needed to up my prices, and it was scary.
真的非常害怕。
It really was.
但我已经多次上调过价格。
But I've raised my prices several times.
现在我的月费大约是99美元。
Now I'm at, like, $99 a month about.
这是客户的平均消费金额。
That's the average ticket price for the customer.
上次我涨价时,只是发了一封信,说:嘿。
The last time I did the rate increase, I just sent out a letter and just said, hey.
我必须提高价格了。
I gotta raise my prices.
事情就是这样。
This is what it is.
这就是正在发生的事情。
This is what's going on.
这就是预期的情况,事情将会这样推进。
This is what's to be expected, and this is how it's going to roll out.
所以我在写信时非常细致。
So I'm very, like, detailed with my letters.
如果他们有任何疑问或顾虑,我会与他们沟通,解释我需要因为X、Y和Z的原因提高价格。
And if they have any questions or concerns, I have the conversation with them and just explain that I needed to raise my prices for x, y, and z.
如果他们想取消服务,我完全理解。
And if they wanted to cancel service, I completely understood.
确实有一些人取消了。
And some did.
确实有一些人取消了。
Some did.
但我每月能新增成千上万的客户,因此整体上平衡了。
But because I was able to bring on thousands more a month, it balanced out.
还不错。
It was okay.
所以我们列表上的第二项,是我所说的本地订阅服务副业。
So number two on our list is what I'm calling a local subscription service side hustle.
像艾丽卡这样的清洁业务就是完美的例子,因为东西总是会变脏。
And cleaning businesses like Erica's are perfect example of this because stuff just keeps getting dirty.
它可以像艾丽卡那样,做每周一次的宠物粪便清理业务。
It could be a weekly pet waste cleanup business like Erica's.
它也可以是每日的商业清洁服务。
It could be a daily commercial cleaning service.
我们甚至见过客人通过定期清理停车场垃圾赚钱,还有家庭清洁的例子,经营者雇佣其他清洁工来完成工作,建立了一个小型家庭清洁中介公司。
We've even seen guests getting paid to sweep up litter from parking lots as a recurring service, housecleaning examples where the business owner contracted with other cleaners to fulfill the work and built a little housecleaning agency.
我们最近的另一个本地订阅服务例子是厨师杰西卡的私人厨师服务,她说每个客户的典型收费是每周500美元,客户在习惯了这种在家享受的奢华服务后,往往会长期留下来。
The other example of a local subscription service we had recently was chef Jessica's personal chef service where she said a typical rate might be $500 a week per client with clients tending to stick around for a long time after they get used to this luxury service in their house.
她甚至在我们的节目中提到,有客户把她比作家具,意思是她不会离开,她已经成为家庭的一部分。
She even had a a line in our episode about a client referring to her as like the furniture, meaning she wasn't going anywhere, she was part of the house.
而且,即使你卖的是订阅服务,也不意味着你必须一直亲自做实际工作,因为我也会遇到这种抵触情绪:听起来我只是给自己找了一份新工作。
And just because you sold a subscription service doesn't mean you necessarily need to be the one doing the actual work all the time because I get that pushback as well, hey, sounds like I just signed myself up for another job.
但在与艾丽卡的那期节目中,她提到请了其他团队成员帮忙清理宠物粪便,这样她就可以专注于营销和运营。
But in that episode with Erica, she talked about bringing on other team members to help with the actual scooping so she could focus on marketing and operations.
所以这是第二点:本地订阅服务。
So that's number two, the local subscription service.
接下来在我的清单上是一个类似的策略,但把它搬到线上。
And next on my list is a similar strategy but taking it online.
这里的例子是埃里克·丁勒的数字营销公司,他的本地SEO服务每月收费500美元或更多,我们还见过从内容写作、平面设计到视频剪辑等各种产品化服务,虽然现在我一时想不起其他例子了,但持续收入来自于解决那些反复出现的问题。
The example here is Eric Dingler's digital marketing agency where his local SEO services can be $500 a month or more, but we've seen productized service offerings in everything from content writing to graphic design to video editing and probably others that are escaping my my memory right now, but recurring revenue comes from solving that recurring problem.
在埃里克的案例中,谷歌的排名算法一直在变化、不断演进,因此客户将这项工作外包给他的团队,以确保始终领先,而企业主则无需为此操心。
In Eric's case, the Google ranking engine is constantly changing, constantly evolving, so clients outsource that work to his team so they can stay on top of it and the business owner doesn't have to worry about it.
但对于我们每月的定期服务,当我们去和客户说:嘿。
But for our monthly recurring where we go and we say, hey.
听好了。
Listen.
我们可以为您管理此事,并撰写内容。
We can manage this for you, and we can write content.
我们需要每季度进行一次策略会议,我会来采访您关于您的酒吧的情况。
We need to have a strategy session once a quarter where I come in and I interview you about your bar.
他们在这里多久了?
How long have they been here?
他们待了多久?
How long have they been?
这就是你要深入细节的地方。
Like, this is where you get into the nitty gritty.
我们会每季度举行一次策略会议,接下来三个月有什么特别活动吗?
And we do a quarterly strategy session, and we you got any specials coming up next three months?
有什么计划要推出吗?比如您的业务在接下来三个月有季节性波动吗?
Anything you wanna put, like, you have a seasonality to your business in the next three months?
是不是有人会说,‘开学季对我们来说很重要。’
Is it where somebody's like, oh, back to school is big for us.
情人节很重要。
Valentine's Day is big.
好的。
Okay.
太好了。
Great.
然后你创建那个内容日历,到这个时候你会用一个工具来创建内容并发布,实现自动化,覆盖未来三个月,诸如此类。
So then you create that content calendar, and at this point you'll get a tool where like now you're gonna create the content and post it so it's automated and done for three months and things like that.
或者更好的是,我通常的做法是我现在有一个团队来做这件事。
Or better yet, how I do it is I now have a team that does this.
我团队里有一位来自萨尔瓦多的出色人员。
I've got an amazing person on my team from El Salvador.
她是个明星,这完全是她为我们做的工作。
She's a rock star, and this is all she does for us.
她只负责本地SEO内容。
She only does local SEO content.
她每季度与客户会面一次,进行策略研讨,规划他们的内容。
She creates a she meets with the clients once a quarter, does a strategy session, maps out their content.
她一天可以处理两个这样的客户,我们通常每月收取750美元的持续月度经常性收入。
She can do two of these a day, and we typically charge around $750 a month for the ongoing monthly recurring revenue.
哇。
Wow.
但我也是逐步发展到这一步的。
But again, I grew into that.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这就是本地SEO。
So this is local SEO.
它不会消失。
It's not going away.
但那不是。
But that's no.
看到一个经过培训的团队成员只需花半天时间服务一位每月收费750美元的客户,这真的非常酷,你可以想象这样的利润率会相当可观。
That's like really, really cool to see what is potentially possible down the road with a trained up team member who is taking half a day to service this customer that you're charging $750 a month for, you imagine the margins on that are are quite healthy.
是的。
Yes.
即使你在美国雇人也是如此。
Even if you hired somebody in The States.
我团队里有一个在美国的成员,但其余的人都远程工作。
I have one person on my team in The States, but the rest of my team are remote.
我们整个团队都是远程的。
We're an entire remote.
我是远程工作的。
I'm remote.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以我的团队是远程的。
So my team is remote.
嗯。
Yeah.
我们就是这样运营的,因为我们能保持非常高的利润率。
And and we just that's how we we operate because we are able to keep in very high margins.
这样我们能将成本保持得极具竞争力,而且能环游世界、与员工见面,这也很有趣。
We're able to keep our cost very competitive that way, and it's fun to be able to travel around the world and meet your staff.
你担心吗?你知道,这是贝佐斯的说法,你的利润率就是我的机会。
Do you worry, you know, this is the Bezos line of, you know, your margin is my opportunity.
你有没有遇到客户被其他竞争服务挖走的情况?
Do you see clients getting poached from under you, from other competing services?
小企业的数量如此庞大,简直就像,即使我们失去一个客户也没关系。
The number of small businesses is so vast, so massive, that it's like, Well, even if we lose a client, it's fine.
我们会去找其他人。
We'll go find somebody else.
你试图玩这种客户流失与留存、利润率与……等等的游戏。
You try to play this game of churn versus retention and margins versus, Well, wait a minute.
完成这项服务到底要花多少成本?
How much does this really cost to fulfill?
是的。
Yeah.
如果你每个月都能提供一份展示成果的报告,比如‘我们为你带来了这些成果’,那就是你。
If you show up every month with a report that's showing results, hey, we got you these results, that's you.
当有新客户加入时,这是我听到最多的投诉。
Most business owners, that's the number one complaint I get when we get a new customer.
我们花了很多钱。
We were spending all this money.
我不知道这是否有效。
I never knew if it was working.
明白了。
Got it.
你知道吗?
You know?
我不知道结果在哪里。
I didn't know where the results were.
因为在代理行业,我们以只发送报告并期望客户自己阅读而闻名。
Because in the agency world, we're known for just sending a report and expecting our clients to read it.
他们没时间做这个。
They don't have time for that.
我们主动出现,说:嘿,我们刚看了下,你正在做,我们就直接告诉人们。
We show up proactively, hey, we just looked, you're at it, and we just tell people.
我们可能会给客户打电话,说:嘿,我们刚运行了你的报告,你知道吗,平均下来,我们的排名下降了三位。
We we might call a client and say, hey, we just ran your report and, you know, on average, we've dropped three positions.
我们利用这一点,我们用它。
And we use that, we use we.
嗯。
Mhmm.
不是你,也不是,你知道的,我们是一体的,共同面对。
Not you, not, you know, it's it's we're in this together.
嘿。
Hey.
我们的排名下降了三点,所以我们查看了情况,接下来想这么做。
We dropped three points, and so we looked, and here's what we'd like to do.
我们希望在未来六周内做这些、这些和这些。
We'd like to do this and this and this over the next six weeks.
他们只是说:嘿,老兄。
And they're just like, hey, man.
你们支持着我们。
You you've got our back.
你们需要做什么都行。
Whatever you need to do.
因为这真的能建立信任。
Like because it it just you build trust.
你建立信任。
You build trust.
对我们来说,尼克,这后来就导致了我原本根本没有打算创办一家机构。
And for us then, Nick, how this led to then the I had no intentions to own an agency.
我当时在牧养一间教会,我和妻子决定从保加利亚收养一组兄弟姐妹。
I was pastoring a church, and my wife and I decided to adopt a sibling group from Bulgaria.
我们已经有两个亲生孩子,只是觉得下一步我们被呼召去做的事就是收养。
We had two biological children, and we just felt like the next thing we were being called to do was adopt.
我必须凑齐额外的五万美元,因为我们希望无债收养。
And I had to come up with an extra $50,000 because we wanted to adopt debt free.
好的。
Okay.
我不知道该怎么凑齐五万美元。
I didn't know how I was gonna come up with $50,000.
所以我得找份副业。
So I had to come up with a side hustle.
我知道怎么建网站。
And I knew how to build websites.
于是我开始建网站,渐渐有了一些起色,拿到了几十个客户。
And so I started building websites, and that kinda got a little bit of traction, and I got a couple dozen clients.
然后我了解到了本地SEO。
And then I learned about this local SEO.
于是我回去向我的第一个客户推销了这个服务。
And I just went back and I upsold my very first client to do it.
我对他说:嘿,我正在测试这个东西,你知道的,等等。
I was like, hey, I'm testing this thing and you know, da da da.
他们说:‘好的。’
And they're like, yeah.
好的。
Okay.
当然。
Sure.
我当时说:‘1300美元?’
And I was like, it's $1,300?
他们说:‘是的。’
And they're like, yeah.
当然。
Sure.
那就这么定了。
Let's do it.
我说:‘太好了。’
I'm like, great.
然后我去了一些我根本不知道的商家。
And then I went to some businesses I didn't even know.
我做了同样的事情,也这么做了。
I did the same thing and I did that.
接着我开始通过我的人脉和本地商业网络,先拿下所有容易搞定的客户,然后我们开始学习如何提供另一种服务。
And then I start and then I worked through my network, my local business network, onboarded all the low hanging fruit, and then we started to learn how to do another service.
于是我回去又联系了他们,说:嘿,我们现在提供评论服务了。
And so I just went back through and I said, hey, we're now doing reviews as a service.
我们可以帮助您从满意的客户那里获得更多五星评价。
We can help you get more five star reviews from your satisfied customers.
哦,当然,埃里克。
Oh, yeah, Eric.
那就这么办吧。
Let's do that.
同样,这是几个月前第六百八十四期的埃里克·丁勒。
Again, that's Eric Dingler from episode six eighty four just a couple months ago.
高价值的持续性服务。
High value recurring service.
埃里克还提到了一个关键点,即在代理行业主动展示成果。
Eric also touched on something crucial, showing up proactively with results in the agency world.
这正是长期赢家与不断流失的经营者之间的区别。
That's what is separating the long term winners from the churn and burn operators.
在接下来的内容中,我会分享更多持续性收入的副业项目。
I've got more recurring revenue side hustles coming up right after this.
作为企业主,你努力工作才让电话响起来,但错过一个业务电话呢?
As a business owner, you worked hard to make that phone ring, but missing a business call?
这就像看着钱从窗户飞走。
It's like watching money fly right out the window.
因此,本期节目由Quo赞助播出,拼写为q-u-o。
That's why today's episode is brought to you by Quo, spelled q u o.
这是更聪明地管理企业通信的方式。
It's the smarter way to run your business communications.
Quo 是专为2025年打造的顶级企业电话系统,而非1995年的老式系统。
Quo is the number one business phone system built for 2025, not 1995.
事实上,它在G2上获得了超过3000条评价,被评为客户满意度最高的选择。
In fact, it's rated the top choice for customer satisfaction with over 3,000 reviews on G2.
Quo 可直接通过手机或电脑上的应用程序使用,让你的团队共享一个号码,并像使用共享收件箱一样协作处理来电和短信;更酷的是,如果你无法接听电话,Quo 的AI代理可以代为接听。
QUO works right from an app on your phone or computer, and it means your team can share one number and collaborate on calls and texts just like a shared inbox, and here is what is really cool because if you can't answer the phone, Quo's AI agent can.
它能筛选潜在客户,将来电转接给合适的人选,并确保每位客户都不会被忽视。
It can qualify leads, it can route calls to the right person, and it's gonna make sure no customer is ever left hanging.
这就像拥有20个47小时的客服支持,却不用支付20个47小时的工资。
Think of it like having 20 fourseven support without the 20 fourseven payroll.
已有超过9万家企业在使用Quo,从个体经营者到不断扩大的团队都在使用。
More than 90,000 businesses are already running on Quo from solo operators to growing teams.
前往 quo.com/sidehustle 免费试用。
Try it free when you go to quo.com/sidehustle.
网址是 quo.com/sidehustle。
That's quo.com/sidehustle.
你甚至可以保留现有的号码。
You can even keep your existing number.
QUO。
QUO.
不再错过任何来电。
No missed calls.
不再错过任何客户。
No missed customers.
2026年将是你的年份。
2026 is gonna be your year.
我能感觉到。
I can feel it.
通过我们的合作伙伴Shopify,2026年你将终于实现目标。
With our partner Shopify, 2026 is when you finally make it happen.
是时候从想法和灵感转向行动和成果了。
Time to go from ideas and inspiration to action and results.
Shopify 为您提供在线和线下销售所需的一切。
Shopify gives you everything you need to sell online and in person.
事实上,已有数百万创业者从家庭作坊成功转型,成为众多副业节目嘉宾。
In fact, millions of entrepreneurs have already made the leap from household names to dozens of side hustle show guests.
你已经听过他们的故事。
You've heard their stories.
现在,是时候书写你自己的故事了。
Now it's time to write your own.
Shopify 为您提供所有工具,助您轻松打造梦想店铺。
Shopify gives you all the tools you need to easily build your dream store.
您可以从数百种美观、可自定义且经过验证的高转化模板中选择,快速上线。
Choose from hundreds of beautiful, customizable, and proven to convert templates so you can launch fast.
此外,您还可以使用 Shopify 内置的 AI 工具,帮助您撰写产品描述和标题,甚至编辑产品图片。
Plus, you can use Shopify's built in AI tools to help you write product descriptions and headlines and even edit your product photos.
营销功能也已内置。
Marketing is built in too.
您可以轻松创建电子邮件和社交媒体活动,触达客户在任何地方浏览的内容。
You can easily create email and social campaigns that reach your customers wherever they're scrolling.
到2026年,别再等待,立即用Shopify开始销售。
In 2026, stop waiting and start selling with Shopify.
注册每月1美元的试用版,今天就前往shopify.com/sidehustle开始销售。
Sign up for your $1 per month trial and start selling today at shopify.com/sidehustle.
前往shopify.com/sidehustle。
Go to shopify.com/sidehustle.
就是shopify.com/sidehustle。
That's shopify.com/sidehustle.
在新的一年里,让Shopify陪伴你聆听你的第一个成功故事。
And hear your first this new year with Shopify by your side.
在本集中,我们将探讨10种稳定的副业收入模式。
We're talking through 10 recurring revenue side hustles in this episode.
到目前为止,我们已经介绍了白标软件或软件即服务(如果您感兴趣的话),可能还涉及了‘氛围编程’,通过Erica Kruppen的粪便清理业务探讨了本地订阅服务,以及通过Eric Tingler的本地SEO服务探讨了在线订阅服务。
And so far, we've covered white labeling software or software as a service if you're so inclined, maybe do the vibe coding thing, a local subscription service through the lens of Erica Kruppen's pooper scooper business, and an online subscription service as through the lens of Eric Tingler's local SEO service.
但接下来要讲的是全球最受欢迎的副业之一——房地产投资。
But next up is by the numbers one of the most popular side hustles in the world and that's rental property investing.
一套房产可以月复一月、年复一年地为你带来收入,你可以逐步积累这种现金流和长期财富。
One property can pay you month after month, year after year and you can slowly build this cash flow and long term wealth.
但真正让你实现早期财务自由的关键,在于开始叠加多个房产带来的现金流。
But where it really becomes a ticket to early financial independence is when you start to stack the cash flow from multiple properties.
以下是第六百九十一期的嘉宾达斯汀·海纳。
Here's Dustin Hiner from episode six ninety one.
我从2000年开始投资,买了第一套房产。
So I started investing back in 2000 bought my first property.
它每个月都为我带来现金收益。
It made me money in cash flow every single month.
我想,太棒了。
Said, great.
我得再搞10套这样的房产。
I gotta get 10 of those.
所以如果我一套房产每月赚300美元,那么10套房产就是每月3000美元。
So if I make it $300 a month on with one property, then that's $3,000 a month with 10 properties.
这很棒。
That's great.
就像你找到一个不错的副业后,只需不断复制同样的模式。
Just like if you find a good side hustle, you just replicate that same thing over and over again.
现在快进到我们目前的状况,我拥有了30多套能为我赚钱的房产。
So fast forward now to where we're at now, I have over 30 properties that are making me money.
我仍然拥有2006年购买的那些房产。
I still own the ones that I bought back in 2006.
第一套房产总是最难的,因为你得亲自证明它真的可行。
First property is always the hardest because you got to prove it to yourself that it works.
你得凑齐资金。
You got to get the money.
你得建立业务,所有这些事情都要做。
You have to build the business, all that sort of stuff.
教练,我不知道,现在可能已经有上千名学生学会了如何投资房地产。
Coach, I don't know, maybe over a thousand students now how to invest in real estate.
而且像时钟一样精准,他们都能买到自己的第一套房产,我们可以全程指导他们完成整个商业构建过程,最终在十年内达到10套房产的目标。
And like clockwork, they get their first property, and we can go into the entire business building process to where it can scale, where you can get to 10 properties in ten years.
我认为,甚至可能更快,因为你就像做副业一样,把所有前期工作都做扎实了。
And I think, honestly, even faster because you do all the work on the front end just like building a side hustle.
第二套房产的获取会快得多,因为前期的所有努力都在未来得到了回报。
The second property comes so much faster because all that work is paying off in the future.
所以我的女儿,她今年16岁,三个月前刚买了她的第一套房产。
So my daughter, she's 16 years old, just bought her first property three months ago.
这套房产每月能带来300美元的收益。
It's making $300 a month.
这就是我为她制定的计划。
And this is the plan that I have for her.
买一套房产。
Buy one property.
每个月都能获得这笔被动收入,300美元。
Get that passive income coming in every single month, 300.
不要花掉它。
Do not spend it.
不要出去买这个买那个,或者别的什么。
Do not go out and buy this or buy that or whatever.
这可能是其中最需要自律的部分。
That's maybe the discipline part of this.
我有一些现金流,打算用它来投资下一项。
I got some of this cash flow, and I'm gonna parlay that into the next thing.
没错。
Absolutely.
因此,每年我们都专注于至少再购买一套房产。
And so every year, we focus on buying at least one more property.
如果坚持十年,每年买一套,你就能拥有十套房产,希望每套每月都能带来304美元、500美元或更多的被动收入。
And then over ten years, if you do that ten years, you have 10 properties and hopefully each one will make you $3.04, $500 a month or more in passive income.
展开剩余字幕(还有 441 条)
我现在喜欢达斯汀的建议:从第一天起就关注现金流,而不是升值,并且在购买第一处房产之前就安排好关键人员。
Now I like Dustin's call to focus on cash flow from day one, not appreciation, and to put the key players in place before you ever buy that first property.
在他看来,这些关键人员包括物业管理、承包商、维修人员、房地产经纪人和贷款经纪人。
In his case, that's property management, contractors, handy persons, realtors, mortgage brokers.
一个有趣的事:房地产实际上是我最早做的副业之一,那时我几乎完全没遵循达斯汀的建议,那处房产的月现金流只有100美元。
Fun fact, real estate was actually one of my first side hustles where I followed pretty much none of Dustin's advice and had only a $100 a month cash flow cushion on that property.
我几乎完全依赖房产升值。
Was banking almost entirely on appreciation.
最终结果还不错,但这种情况属于‘运气好比能力强更好’的典型例子,不过这就是房地产。
Ended up working out, but definitely one of those cases where it's better to be lucky than good, but that's real estate.
这张清单上的第四个持续性收入副业,也许我们还可以将其扩展到其他租赁业务,比如我们之前讨论过的代步车、照相亭,甚至便携式热水浴缸。
Recurring revenue side hustle number four on this list, and maybe we can broaden that even to include other rental businesses like we've done episodes on mobility scooters and photo booths and portable hot tubs even.
现在,思路类似。
Now similar idea.
对吧?
Right?
买一次,反复赚钱。
Get paid over and over again from the thing you buy once.
在很多情况下,这些所谓的非传统租赁资产的投资回报率会高得多,但通常需要投入更多劳动和更高的周转率。
And in a lot of cases, the return on investment math is gonna be a lot higher for those quote unquote unconventional rental assets, but there's usually just more labor and and turnover involved.
比如,没人会为一个照片亭签订十二个月的租约,但有时,实现持续收入的第一步是认清你已经擅长的事情。
Nobody's signing a twelve month lease on a on a photo booth, for example, but sometimes the path to recurring revenue starts with recognizing what you're already good at.
例如,莉兹·威尔科克斯原本从事电子邮件营销和专业文案客户工作,她意识到:与其每个月都重新寻找下一个项目、下一个客户,不如创造一个能让人们月复一月付费的产品?
For example Liz Wilcox was doing client work in email marketing, professional copywriter, and she had this realization instead of starting over every month trying to find that next project, that next client, what if she could create something that people would pay for month after month?
这是我们列表中的第五项:会员计划。
That's number five on our list, a membership program.
这些会员计划的费用通常在每月5到100美元之间,有时甚至更高,具体取决于你提供的付费内容。
These typically range from $5 to a $100 a month or sometimes even more depending on what you're offering behind the paywall.
以下是莉兹分享她的思维转变,以及她为何选择低成本、每月仅9美元的会员模式,而非更高价位的产品。
Here's Liz breaking down her mindset shift and why she chose low cost, just a $9 a month membership over something higher ticket.
于是我坐下来,按照尼克的观点做了一点计算:我不想每个月都重新开始。
So I sat down, and I did a little bit of math of to Nick's point of I don't wanna have to start over and over every single month.
那我能创建什么样的会员计划?需要多少人加入才能达到我每天的收入目标?
So what kind of membership can I create, and how many people do I need in it to get me to that day rate?
比如,如果我能只靠
Like, if I could just book myself
好的。
Okay.
每周或每月只用一天做会员销售,就能填满整个日程。
With the membership sales one day a week or one day a month, one day a week, the whole calendar.
对吧?
Right?
就像在为未来做规划。
Like, future pacing myself.
我变得非常兴奋。
And I got really excited.
我想,我可以做一个低成本的项目,因为我有时间。
I said, you know, I could do a low cost thing because I've got time.
我有两万美元。
I've got this $20,000.
我知道我可以接客户的工作。
I know I can do client work.
我知道我可能还能再做几年。
And I know I could probably do it for a couple more years.
我要走低成本路线,因为这责任更小。
I'm gonna go low cost because, again, that's low responsibility.
我的家庭生活中已经有很多责任了。
I have a bunch of responsibility in my home life.
我和客户之间也有很多责任。
I have a bunch of responsibility with my clients.
如果我能为我的邮件列表打造一个责任极低的产品,然后慢慢发展起来,会怎么样?
What if I could create for my email list, like, this really low responsibility thing and just slowly build it up?
我说,好吧。
And I said, okay.
如果我能有100个会员,每人9美元,那就是每月900美元。
If I can get a 100 members at $9, it's $900 a month.
这几乎是我日薪的一半。
That's nearly half a day of my day rate.
这听起来可行。
That sounds doable.
所以我把它拆分成一小块一小块来完成。
So I did it in, like, a bite sized chunk.
这听起来可行。
That sounds doable.
然后如果两年内我能有1000人以9美元加入,那每月就是9000美元的持续收入,这简直让我震惊。
And then within two years, if I could get a thousand people in at $9, that would be $9,000 a month recurring revenue the way it blew my mind.
和你不同,也许你正在听,过着朝九晚五的生活。
Unlike you, maybe you're listening and you have a nine to five.
各位,我以前从未上过班。
Y'all, I've never had a job before.
我上一份工作是在加油站,那时候我大概二十岁。
Like, my last job was at a gas station when I was, like, 20 years old.
所以,就像尼克说的,每个月我都在重新开始,我这一生一直都是这样。
And so I've always, like Nick said, every month, I'm always starting over, and I've been doing that my whole life.
是的。
Yeah.
这种心理压力确实挺大的。
Like, the mental toll that that can take is yeah.
这可能会让人感到压力。
It can be stressful.
这太有压力了。
It's so stressful.
所以我心想,我可以再坚持几年这种低成本、低责任的事情。
And so I said, I could do a couple more years of this low cost thing, this low responsibility thing.
几年后,如果我能彻底摆脱客户工作,我知道两年内我一定会想出其他点子、其他课程、工作坊之类的。
And after a couple years, if I could just remove the client work, I know in two years, I'm gonna come up with other ideas, other courses, workshops, whatever.
但如果我能在两年内摆脱客户工作,哇。
But if I could, in two years, remove client work, wow.
所以我非常愿意耐心等待。
So I was really willing to be patient.
我当时并不急需钱,但我愿意耐心等待两年,以换取回报。
I didn't need the money right then, but I was willing to be patient and wait two years for the payoff.
你猜怎么着?
And guess what?
这确实得到了回报。
It definitely paid off.
听起来进行得非常顺利。
Sounds like it's working just fine.
我想谈谈‘低成本等于低责任’这一点,因为我觉得这是一个有趣的区别,我们会深入分析背后的数字。
I wanna hit on this low cost equals low responsibility because I think that's an interesting distinction, and we'll get into the numbers behind that.
他没问题。
He's okay.
我得卖出100个会员,每个9美元。
I gotta sell a 100 members at $9.
首先,我去哪儿找100个人愿意付钱给我?
First of all, where am I gonna find a 100 people to pay me?
从零赚到1美元,我觉得比从1美元赚到100美元还要难。
It's like, you know, going from zero to $1, I think, is more difficult than going from $1 to a $100.
如果我定价100美元,那只需要10个会员就能赚到1000美元。
It's like, well, if I charged a $100, I'd only need 10 members to get to a thousand bucks.
看起来,尽管是低价产品,但要出去找这么多人并说服他们掏信用卡,反而更难。
It's like, it seems almost harder even though it's, like, low ticket, it seems almost harder to go out and find that many people and convince them to pull out their credit cards.
我喜欢尼克刚才说的这句话,因为它表明你应该创造符合自己思维模式的东西,因为我完全不同意尼克的说法。
I love that Nick just said this because it just shows you, like, you should create something that makes sense for your brain because I wholly disagree with what Nick is saying.
我只是,不是以负面的方式,但对我来说,我几乎能让任何人给我9美元。
I just and not in a negative way, but, like, to me, I can get just about anybody to give me $9.
我不同意尼克。
I disagree with Nick.
我觉得出去找一百个人其实很简单。
I think it's actually pretty simple to go out and find a 100 people.
就我的性格而言,出去推销对我来说其实很容易。
For my personality, it's actually pretty easy for me to be out and to sell people.
我对莉兹·威尔科克斯就是这样了解的。
And I knew that about Liz Wilcox.
我知道自己已经在私下建立这个邮件列表了。
I knew that I was already building this email list on the side.
那是我做客户工作之外的副业。
That was my side hustle to the client work.
那人们花9美元能得到什么?
So what do people get for the $9?
付费墙后面有什么内容?
Like, what's behind the paywall?
我知道人们缺少的是每周通讯。
I knew the missing piece for people is a weekly newsletter.
每周只是跟进一下他们的订阅者。
Just following up with their subscribers every week.
你是个副业者。
That's something you're a side hustler.
你每晚只花几个小时做这个项目,比如发一封邮件,这真的是你该花时间做的事吗?
You're just working a few hours a night on this project, like, sending an email, is that really what you need to be doing with your time?
所以我知道,如果我能为你写这封通讯,也许你会尝试一下,并看到像我这样的成果。
So I knew if I could just write that newsletter for you, maybe you'd give it a shot and you would see results like mine.
因此,在会员资格中,你只需获得一个每周通讯模板,可以自行修改使用。
So within the membership, you just get a weekly newsletter template to take and make your own.
这对我的责任很低,因为在我为客户工作时,我本来就在做这些事。
That was low responsibility for me because in my client work, that's what I was already doing.
我一直在为人们写邮件。
I was writing emails for people.
我之前经营过两家公司,都是在给人们写邮件。
I had owned two businesses prior, writing emails to people.
我多年来一直写了一整套邮件模板。
I had an entire catalog of emails that I had been writing for years and years and years.
我可以只提供这个交付物,而我早已积累了大量的内容,可以模板化后每周发送一次。
I can just have this one deliverable of this thing I already have a back catalog of that I can templatize and I can send out once a week.
是的。
Yeah.
为了两年后的回报,我可以坚持做这件事。
I can commit to that for the payoff in two years.
我将能够逐步退出客户工作。
I'm gonna be able to retire client work over here.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
是的,莉兹。
Yeah, Liz.
我们来试试吧。
Let's try it out.
这段视频来自第600集。
That clip was from episode 600.
如果你想查看与Liz的完整访谈,这是一个很好的例子,说明如何销售你的锯末——也就是你正在做的工作中的副产品,你能否将其重新包装并卖给不同的受众?
If you wanna go check out that full interview with Liz, Cool example I think of selling your sawdust, like what is a byproduct of the work you're already doing, could you repackage and sell that to a different audience?
但说到会员制,根据你理想会员看重的内容,有多种不同的结构方式。
But when it comes to memberships, there are different ways to structure it depending on what your ideal member is gonna value.
在线商业圈里常说的一句话是:人们因为内容而来,却因为社区而留下。
The common saying in the online business world is people come for the content, but stay for the community.
所以,你或许可以通过Facebook群组、私人论坛、Discord社区等方式增加会员互动,会员制也可以针对某个产品或服务。
So maybe you add some level of member interaction through a Facebook group, a private forum, a Discord community, and a membership could be for a product or a service.
你自己的生活中很可能也订阅了这两种服务。
You probably subscribe to both in your own life.
我想到了Netflix、好市多、瑜伽馆、Dollar Shave Club、KiwiCo、人寿保险,这些都是属于定期收入会员模式的各类企业例子。
I'm thinking of Netflix, Costco, the yoga studio, Dollar Shave Club, KiwiCo, life insurance, all kinds of examples of businesses under this recurring revenue membership umbrella.
付费通讯稿可能是在线商业领域中的另一个例子。
Paid newsletters could be another example in the online business space.
我们听说过一些企业家通过Patreon这样的服务,将某些仅限会员的内容设为付费访问。
We've heard from entrepreneurs gating a certain members only content through a service like Patreon.
哦,我们还有一个有趣的例子,是一个生存类播客。
Oh, and we had one interesting example was the survival podcast.
杰克称它为会员支持军团。
Jack called it the member support brigade.
我认为这基本上是他为听众组建的一个年度折扣俱乐部。
I think it was basically an annual discount club that he put together for his listeners.
比如,嘿,你本来就会想要这些产品,所以我去谈了专属优惠,只要你支付年度会员费,就能获得所有这些优惠。
Like, hey, you're gonna you're probably gonna want these products anyway, so I went out and negotiated a special deal for you, and you can get access to all of those deals for, you know, an annual membership fee.
所以当我们交谈时,我认为这个提议完全没有社区元素,听众之间无法相互互动。
So when we spoke, I don't think there was a community element to that offer at all where listeners could interact with each other.
它只是被设计成一个折扣俱乐部,因此我长期以来一直在考虑为‘副业国度’推出某种会员服务,但一直陷入分析瘫痪,不确定如何才能让它真正对你有吸引力和价值。
It was just structured as a like a discount club, so I've long contemplated putting together some kind of membership offer for a side hustle nation, but it's a case of analysis paralysis, not sure the best way to make it really compelling and valuable for you.
我乐于接受建议,给我发个消息,告诉我你对这个想法的看法。
I'm open to ideas, send me a note, let me know what you think about that.
但会员制是我们列出的十大持续收入副业中的第五项。
But memberships are number five on our list of 10 recurring revenue side hustles.
如果你想要深入了解这个话题,档案里有很多相关案例。
Lots of examples of those in the archives if you wanna dive deeper on that topic.
第六项是网站,这在过去相当直接。
Number six is websites, which used to be fairly straightforward.
在某个细分领域积累大量信息内容,让网站在谷歌上获得排名,然后通过广告和联盟关系获得相对可预测、相对被动的收入。
Build up a body of informational content in a given niche, rank that site in Google, and then earn relatively predictable, relatively passive income from advertising and affiliate relationships.
这类信息类网站最近日子不太好过,包括本站副业国度也是如此。
Those types of informational content sites have been having a hard time lately, and this includes site hustle nation.
我通过纯SEO获得的收入大幅下滑,但网站仍可作为持续收入的资产。
My earnings from just straight up SEO have taken a huge hit, but websites can still be a recurring revenue asset.
我们看到一种稍微更抗AI的模式是目录网站,这听起来可能有点过时,但在我们最近与弗雷·丘的访谈中,他证明了目录网站依然能赚到不少钱。
One model that we've seen to be a little more AI resistant is directory websites, which might sound kinda old school, but in our recent episode with Frey Chew, he proves there's still good money to be made with directories.
关键是找到未被充分服务的利基市场,然后构建一些真正有用且带有附加价值数据的产品。
The key is finding underserved niches and then building something genuinely useful with some value added data.
毕竟,如果人们可以从谷歌地图上获得他们所需的一切,就没有理由访问你的目录了。
Because after all, if people can get everything they need from Google Maps, there's no real reason to come to your directory.
所以,你需要提供一些谷歌没有的额外数据层作为附加值。
So the value add, you gotta have some extra layer of data that you're providing that that Google is not.
但来看看第六百九十二期的Frey,他是如何描述他的第一个目录网站的收入里程碑的,这个网站专注于二手商品领域。
But here's Frey from episode six ninety two on the money milestone for his first directory, which was in the thrifting niche.
六个月后,
Six months in,
我偶然打开谷歌分析,发现当天有上千人访问了那个网站。
I randomly just pulled up to Google Analytics and noticed there were a thousand people coming to that website that day.
我记得自己盯着屏幕看了五分钟,心想:这到底是怎么回事?
And I just remember staring at it for five minutes and being like, what is going on?
这些流量到底是从哪儿来的?
Like, how where is this traffic coming from?
嗯。
Yeah.
这是真的吗?
Is this real?
嗯。
Yeah.
那时候,我对SEO也差不多是个新手。
At that time, I was, like, kind of a noob at SEO too.
我正在重新学习或刚学所有基础知识。
I was relearn or just learning all the basics.
所以我心想,也许我做对了什么。
So I was thinking, oh, maybe I did something correct.
下个月我开始投放广告,流量逐渐稳定流入,那个月我什么都没做就赚了1200美元。
And I started putting ads that following month, and the traffic kinda steadily came in, and I made $1,200 that month without really doing anything.
我只是放了广告而已。
It was just putting up ads.
这只是AdSense吗?
Was this just AdSense?
是的。
Yeah.
我实际上最后用了Ezoic。
I I actually end up using Ezoic.
那是我使用的媒体合作伙伴,现在我用的是Mediavine Grow,这现在是我主要的广告合作伙伴。
That was the media partner that I used, and now I'm using Mediavine Grow, which is kinda my my go to ad partner now.
好的。
Okay.
所以你建好了这个东西,然后就放着不管了,大概是让它在搜索结果中慢慢老化,建立一些域名权威。
So you built the thing and then kinda sat on it, like, I guess, let it age potentially in the search results and establish some domain.
在这六个月里,你没有主动去做任何推广,只是某一天登录了一下?
Don't I do anything proactively to market it during those six months or just, like, log in one day.
嘿。
Hey.
它确实在获得流量。
It actually is getting traffic.
我确实在Reddit上发过帖,而且我经常提到这一点。
I did post on Reddit, and I talk about that a lot.
每次我完成一个完整的目录构建后,我都会找一个细分的Reddit子版块,发一篇帖子。
Every every time I finish an entire directory build, I always find a niche subreddit, and I'll make a post.
帖子内容大致会说:嘿。
It'll basically sound like, hey.
我做了一个网站,让X Y Z变得更简单,或者更容易找到X Y Z的位置。
I made a website to make x y z easier or to find x y and z locations easier.
是的,这基本上就是我唯一做过的事情。
And, yeah, that's kinda the only thing that I did.
它带来了大约几百人访问网站,因为那个Reddit帖子表现得非常好,即使几年后的今天,人们仍然在下面评论。
It was responsible for maybe, like, a few 100 people coming to the website because that Reddit post performed really well, and people still commented to it on this day, you know, a couple years later.
但确实,没什么特别的,也没做太多花哨的事情。
But, yeah, really nothing much, nothing too fancy was done.
好吧。
Alright.
那么,也许我们可以倒回去看看,是什么吸引了你选择这种商业模式?
Well, maybe we can pull it back and say, what attracted you to this business model?
我认为每个创业者都会经历这样一个时刻:要么难以起步,要么起步后发现这并不是自己真正想要的。
I think every entrepreneur goes through this moment where they either struggle to start something or start something and realize that's not the thing that they want.
就我而言,我当时正在经营一家鞋类生意。
So in my case, I was running a footwear business.
我正在关闭它,情绪非常低落,这是我创业生涯中最低谷的时刻。
I was closing it down, super depressed, very low point of my entrepreneurial life.
我意识到我真正想要的是一家具备五个特点的公司。
And I realized what I really wanted was a business with five things.
它需要是可扩展的、启动成本低的、远程运营的——我不用去仓库打包鞋子并发货给客户,还需要有高利润率,并且可以作为资产出售。
And it was something that was scalable, something cheap to start, something remote where I didn't have to, like, go to a warehouse and pack shoes and ship it to customers, something with high margin and something that could be sold as an asset.
于是我遍寻互联网,寻找这样的生意。
And I scoured the Internet for these businesses.
很难找到。
Very difficult to find.
我找到了两个。
I found two.
是的。
Yeah.
这有点像独角兽。
This is a little bit of a unicorn.
比如,能同时满足所有这些条件的东西。
Like, oh, something that checks all those boxes.
完全正确。
Totally.
所以我找到了,我觉得我选中了SaaS或网站,但我不会编程。
So I found I think I landed on SaaS or websites, and I'm not a coder.
所以,你知道,这还是早期的人工智能时代。
So, you know, and this was kinda pre, like this is early AI.
AI策略是与品牌结合的。
AI strategy we you with the brand.
嗯。
Yeah.
是AI之前的编码风格。
Pre AI vibe coding stuff.
没错。
Exactly.
是的。
Yeah.
那时候还没有‘氛围编码’这种说法。
The vibe coding was not a thing yet.
所以我转向了网站,看到了你提到的情况:那些小众的信息类博客正被彻底打击,尤其是从2023年9月 Helpful Content 更新开始。
So I landed on websites, and I saw exactly what you mentioned, which is niche informational blogs were getting absolutely destroyed, especially starting September 2023 with the helpful content update.
于是我心想,好吧,那我就去Ahrefs看看哪些没受影响。
So I was like, okay, well, I guess I'll just look on Ahrefs and see what wasn't affected.
我开始注意到这些目录。
And I started noticing these directories.
我并没有真的想着要去建立一个目录组合。
I didn't really, like, go into it thinking I'm gonna go build a portfolio of directories.
我只是发现了一个网站,每月流量超过十万,而且在我的目标二手商品关键词中排名第一位。
I was just like, okay, well, I found this website that was getting over a 100,000 monthly visitors, and it was rank one, page one for my target thrifting keyword.
我当时就想,我可以做得比这个更好。
And I was like, I could do better than this.
这个网站看起来相当丑陋,而且我觉得没什么帮助。
This is, like, pretty ugly, and I feel like not that helpful.
可以提供更好的信息。
There could be better information.
而且内容已经过时了。
It's also out of date.
他们漏掉了很多地点。
They're missing a lot of locations.
我当时就想,好吧。
And I was like, okay.
我要去把它做出来。
I'm gonna go and build it.
当我开始加速推进,那种时刻来临的时候,我想,好吧。
And, yeah, once I started ramping up and that kind of moment happened, I was like, okay.
嗯。
Yeah.
这符合所有那五个标准,我可以继续不断扩展这些目录。
This meets all those five criteria, and I can just keep building these out.
这为我开启了目录副业。
That's what launched the directory side hustle for me.
再次提醒,这是第六百九十二期的弗雷·丘。
Again, that's Frey Chew from episode six ninety two.
如果你在过去几年的SEO剧变中受到影响,强烈推荐你去看看这一期,作为反击并重新开始在线赚钱的一种方式,我很喜欢他提到的五个标准:可扩展、全球化、启动成本低、适合远程、高利润率、可作为资产出售。
Highly recommend checking that one out if you've been impacted by the last couple years of SEO upheaval as a way to potentially fight back and start making money online again, and I love the five criteria he mentioned, scalable, global, cheap to start, remote friendly, high margins, sellable as an asset.
这是一个相当扎实的框架,用于评估任何商业机会。
That's a pretty solid framework for evaluating any business opportunity.
事实上,那些符合这些标准的副业节目往往表现得相当不错,所以也许目录网站会成为我的下一个副业。
In fact, the episodes featuring side hustles that check those boxes tend to perform pretty well, so maybe a directory will be my next side hustle.
可惜的是,想法多过一天中的时间,但不要忽视网站作为持续收入机会的价值。
There are unfortunately more ideas than there are hours in the day, but don't sleep on websites as a recurring revenue opportunity.
传统的基于文章的问答SEO现在很难做了,但某些类型的网站仍然能获得流量、影响力和收入,这就是持续收入副业第六号。
Traditional article based q and a SEO, Tough right now, but certain types of websites are still getting traffic, traction, and revenue, and that is recurring revenue side hustle number six.
我将在接下来介绍更多的持续收入副业。
I've got more recurring revenue side hustles coming up right after this.
第七个是可能得不到足够关注的副业,那就是产品授权。
Number seven is a side hustle that probably doesn't get enough airtime, and that's product licensing.
这让你可以把想法转化为持续收入,每当一家大公司销售你的创意产品时,你都能获得报酬,而你甚至不需要操心制造问题。
This is where you can turn your ideas into recurring revenue and get paid every time a major company sells your product idea, and you didn't even have to worry about manufacturing it.
来自InventRight的斯蒂芬·基靠着将创意授权给那些已经具备分销、制造和营销能力的公司,建立了自己的事业。
Stephen Key from InventRight has made a career out of renting his ideas to companies that already have the distribution and manufacturing and marketing power to bring them to market.
以下是斯蒂芬解释为什么授权模式比创办自己的产品公司更快、风险更低。
Here's Stephen explaining why a licensing can be faster and less risky than starting your own product company.
这不需要任何资本。
It doesn't require any capital.
你不需要成立一家公司。
You don't have to set up a company.
市场上有太多公司需要我们这些有创意的人。
And there's so many companies out there that need us creative people.
因此,他们正在寻找创意,每年都有越来越多的机会让我们向公司提交创意,并在他们每售出一件产品时获得版税。
So they're looking for ideas, and every year there's just more and more opportunity for us to submit ideas to companies and let them pay us royalties for everyone they sell.
所以基本的商业模式就是说:嘿,我就是我们刚才请来的那个创意人,我要把这份知识产权卖给一家公司,让他们把它变成产品并从中赚钱。
So that's the basic business model is saying, hey, I am the idea guy who we just had on the show and I'm going to turn around and essentially sell that intellectual property to some company who can turn that into a product to make money off it.
没错。
Absolutely.
你本质上是在把你的创意租给一家公司。
You're basically renting your idea to a company.
好的。
Okay.
他们会根据每件售出的产品支付你报酬。
And they're going to pay you on everyone they sell.
所以你不需要创办公司,也不用担心制造、筹资或做任何那些事情。
So you don't have to start a company, you don't have to worry about manufacturing or raising money or do any of those things.
而且,尼克,现在真正棒的是上市速度,对吧?
And what's really great about it, Nick, it's really speed to market today, right?
如果你创办公司、筹集资金,做所有那些成功所需的事情,会耗费大量时间和精力。
If you start a company, raise capital, all those types of things that you need to do to be successful, it takes a lot of time and effort.
当你授权一个创意时,你会找到一个完美的合作伙伴,他们拥有渠道、分销网络和资金,能让你的产品极其迅速地摆上货架。
When you license an idea, you find that perfect partner that has relationships, distribution, money, they can put your product on the shelf extremely, like extremely quick.
史蒂芬进一步解释说,毛销售额的5%是相当典型的产品授权协议,这看起来可能不多,但如果你考虑到一些大品牌所拥有的分销规模和规模经济,这笔收入会迅速累积,尤其是对于启动成本极低的产品。
Steven went on to explain that 5% of gross sales is a pretty typical product licensing agreement, which may not seem like a lot, but if you think about the distribution and economies of scale that some of these larger brands have, it can really add up, especially for something with super low start up costs.
我的意思是,你基本上是把脑子里随便想出来的东西免费拿出去,然后还能赚钱。
I mean, you're basically taking something for free out of your brain and getting paid for it.
史蒂文还提供了一些关于如何向公司推介你想法的绝佳建议,如何找到决策者,但让我感到惊讶的是,许多公司已经有一套成熟的流程来处理这件事。
And Steven had some great tips on how to approach companies with your ideas, how to find the decision makers, but one thing that was surprising to me is that a lot of companies already have a process for this.
他们非常乐意从像你我这样的人那里征集产品创意,并为此支付报酬。
They're really open to crowdsourcing product ideas from people like you and me and paying us for them.
例如,如果你搜索‘孩之宝提交创意’,就会找到一个名为‘孩之宝火花’的结构化项目,详细说明了整个流程、如何提交你的提案等等。
For example, if you look up Hasbro submit ideas, you're gonna find this structured program called Hasbro spark that lays out how it all works, how to submit your proposal, and stuff like that.
所以请务必收听史蒂文的完整访谈,了解更多关于这个流程的细节,我会在节目笔记中提供链接。
So be sure to check out that full episode with Steven for more on how it all works, which I will link up in the show notes.
因此,产品授权是第七个被动收入副业。
So product licensing is recurring revenue side hustle number seven.
第八个是网站设计与托管。
Number eight is web design and hosting.
在你抱怨‘我不会托管或设计网站’之前,让我温和地提醒你:一切都可以学会,听完下面这段内容后,你可能会更有动力去学习它。
And before you say, well, I don't know how to host or design websites, let me offer a gentle reminder that everything is learnable, and after you hear the next clip, you might be more inclined to learn it.
在第550期节目中,瑞安·戈尔戈斯基发现了一件非常有趣的事情。
In episode five fifty, Ryan Golgoski discovered something really interesting.
与其一次性收取数千美元的网站费用,不如每月收取几百美元,提供持续的设计、托管和维护服务?
Instead of selling websites for thousands of dollars upfront, what if you charged a few $100 per month for ongoing design, hosting, and maintenance?
这种模式让小型企业更容易获得网站服务,同时创造了可预测的月度收入。
This model makes websites a lot more accessible to small businesses while creating predictable monthly revenue.
以下是Ryan解释他是如何让这一价值主张发挥作用的。
Here's Ryan explaining how he makes this value proposition work.
如果拥有一个更好的网站,能提供更佳的用户体验,提升搜索引擎优化效果,并提高网站的转化率,即使只是每月多带来一笔销售,这已经是非常保守的估算了。
If having a better website that is gonna offer a better user experience, it's gonna better your SEO, there's gonna be better conversion optimization on the site, even if it's just generating for you one extra sale a month, you know, that's extremely conservative way to look at it.
这项服务的收益早已超过成本了。
It's the service is already being paid for and then some.
所以这是一个非常简单、容易推销的方案,而如果我要去卖一个5000美元的网站——很多人卖网站的价格甚至更高,达到一万美元——对于那些年销售额并非数百万美元的公司来说,这简直是一笔巨款。
So it's it's a pretty simple, easy sell, whereas, like, if I were to, you know, try to sell a website for $5, a lot of people sell websites for even more than that, $10, for a company that's, you know, not doing millions of dollars in in sales, that's, like, a a huge number to
对他们来说,这很难 justify。
them, and it's hard for
他们难以接受。
them to justify.
但你知道,每月180美元,22,300美元,他们不仅能获得更多潜在客户,还会显得专业得多。
But, you know, a 180, $22,300 a month, and they're not only gonna get more leads, they're also gonna look a lot better.
因此,他们的市场平台将获得更多的感知价值。
So there's gonna be so much more perceived value to their marketplace.
他们会被人视为高端、奢华、最专业的服务提供商。
They're gonna be perceived as the high end luxury, most professional service provider.
到目前为止,你每周似乎都在做好几个,从数量上看是这样。
And you're doing several of these a week at this point, it sounds like, volume wise.
是的。
Yes.
没错。
Yeah.
所以每月大约20个,有时多些,有时少些。
So 20 a month, give or take, sometimes sometimes less.
但去年我们有211个新客户注册,今年目标是250个。
But last year, we did 211 new sign ups, and this year, shoot shooting for 250.
是的。
Yeah.
听众可以算一下,会说:哇。
Listeners can do the math on that and say, wow.
这真是相当庞大的业务。
That's pretty substantial operation.
现在一旦交给开发人员,他们通常需要多长时间来完成并提交审核或上线?
And now once it's in on the developer's desk, what's their typical turnaround time to get this thing up for approval or up for hosting?
是的。
Yeah.
开发的初始阶段,最多需要一周时间。
So the initial stage of development, it should have about a week's time max.
他们可能还能更快完成。
They could get it done quicker than that.
然后会交给项目经理。
Then it will go to the project manager.
他们会来回与客户沟通。
They'll be going back
与客户反复沟通。
and forth with the client.
如果需要任何修改,就会返回给开发者。
If they need any revisions, that will go back to the developer.
如果我们负责内容,那会多花一点时间。
And then if we're doing content, that will take a little bit of extra time for us.
如果他们自己做内容,可能会很快。
If they're doing content, it could be fast.
也可能需要一年。
It could take a year.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
但我们通常目标是,从客户注册到网站上线,整个项目控制在四周左右。
But we we shoot for about a four week time frame for the project from the time they sign up to the time their site goes live.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
只是为了给自己留一些缓冲时间,以防出现来回沟通的情况。
Just to give yourself some buffer room in case there's any back and forth.
好的。
Okay.
太好了。
Cool.
你们会考虑前期的开发人员时间和其他一些前期成本吗?
And do you consider, you know, the upfront developer time and some of these other upfront costs?
比如,有没有一个盈亏平衡点的概念?
Like, is there a sense of the breakeven point?
嗯,三个月后我们就没问题了。
Well, after after three months, we're good.
或者六个月后,那就全是赚的了。
Or after six months, like, it's all gravy.
所以如果我们能让这个人待满六个月,让他们开心,我的意思是,是的。
And so if we can keep that person on for six months to keep them happy, like I mean, they yeah.
他们签了合同,但谁知道呢?
They signed the contract, but who knows?
我只是想弄清楚,比如说,是的。
I just try to get figure out for, like, yeah.
你在这里前期投入了一些人力和其他费用。
You're front in some labor and some other expenses up front here.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,刚开始时效率和利润确实不高,但随着时间推移,你会不断优化你的系统,至少在两个月内,客户的付款就应该能覆盖你的固定成本了。
I mean, it definitely starting out, it is not as efficient or profitable, but over time, you you'll really refine your systems, and you should be able to at least your your fixed costs should be covered by about two months of of the customer's payments.
固定成本由两个月的客户付款覆盖,意味着接下来的二十二个月几乎是纯利润。
Fixed costs covered by two months of customer payments, meaning the next twenty two months are almost pure profit.
同样,这期是你的档案中的第五百五十期,我经常回看,而且很可能在许多不同领域复制。
Again, that is episode five fifty in your archives, definitely one that I refer back to quite a bit and likely replicable in a ton of different niches.
记住,瑞安的主要客户群体是高压清洗公司。
Remember, Ryan was focusing on power washing companies as his primary client base.
关键是,每月的维护或月度付款包含持续的价值,如托管、维护、更新和支持。
Now the key is that monthly support or that monthly payment includes ongoing value hosting maintenance updates and support.
我们的下一个经常性收入例子是我所说的订阅电商。
Our next recurring revenue example is what I'm calling subscription ecommerce.
想想亚马逊的订阅保存功能。
Think Amazon Subscribe and Save.
想想订阅盒子。
Think subscription boxes.
想想直接面向消费者的可补给产品。
Think replenishable products in the direct to consumer space.
想到的一个元素就是那些小包装的盐,用完之后你可能会再买。
Element comes to mind, those little salt packets once you use them up.
你很可能还会再订购。
You're probably gonna order more.
Dollar Shave Club卖剃须刀、补充剂和维生素。
Dollar Shave Club for razors, supplements, vitamins.
毕竟,向同一个客户再次销售相同的产品,比向新客户销售全新产品要容易得多。
After all, it's easier to sell the same thing to the same customer again than it is to sell a brand new thing to a brand new customer.
去年或前年,我们节目上请过几位嘉宾,他们的产品是护肤领域的可补充产品,叫Pretty Boy,是男士护肤品牌,网站大概是prettyboy.com,但从初始库存到营销费用,这可能是一个资本密集型的业务。
We had a couple of guys on the show last year or the year before, and their product was a replenishable product in the skincare space called Pretty Boy, skincare for men, go prettyboy.com I think was the site, but between the initial inventory and the marketing expenses, it can be a pretty capital intensive business.
本·法兹和他的合伙人凯文通过关注一个关键指标取得了成功,那就是确保客户终身价值超过获取该客户的成本。
Ben Faze and his partner Kevin found success by focusing on one key metric, making sure customer lifetime value exceeded the cost of acquiring that customer.
以下是来自第五百八十一期的本。
Here's Ben from episode five eighty one.
在客户获取成本方面,你有没有一个偏好的指标?
Is there a metric you like to be at in terms of cost of acquisition?
从盈利和盈亏平衡的角度来看,我们希望将比例保持在百分之二十多,因为我们的客户终身价值在70到80美元之间,而且顾客转化为订阅者的频率很高,这些订阅者也会长期留存。
From a profitability and breakeven point, we wanna be in the mid twenties because of our LTV, which hovers in the 70 to $80 range and because of how frequent people transition to subscribers and then how long those subscribers stay.
对我们来说,尼克,我相信你熟悉安德鲁·法里斯。
For us I mean, Nick, I'm sure you're familiar with Andrew Farris.
我不认识这个名字。
I don't know that name.
好的。
Okay.
他是个电商领域的巨头。
He's a big ecom guy.
他做播客。
Does podcast.
他在播客里经常与我们这样的品牌交流。
He talks a lot to brands like ours in his podcast.
我们就是他的目标受众。
We're his target audience.
我们听了一个觉得非常有趣的播客,内容是说,如果你开始发现你的回头客比例基本超过了新客户比例。
We listen to this podcast that we found so interesting, which is like, if you start to see that your repeat customer rate is basically exceeding your new customer rate.
所以,如果回头客的收入持续数月都超过新客户的收入,这告诉你,你应该尽一切努力投入大量资金去获取新客户。
So if returning customer revenue is outpacing new customer revenue for sustained months, what that tells you is that you should be basically doing everything you can to throw a boatload of cash at getting new customers.
因此,对我们来说,现在的客户获取成本(CAC)大致在35到40出头的范围,因为我们知道,基于我们的客户终身价值(LTV),我们有信心,只要你买过一次我们的产品,至少还会再买一次,而且我们相信绝大多数人最终都会成为订阅用户。
So now that CAC metric for us hovers more in that, like, 35 to the low forties range because we know, again, with that LTV that that customer we are willing to bet heavily that if you buy our product once, you will at least buy one more, and we think a vast majority are gonna subscribe.
在任何一个给定的月份,大约60%的收入来自订阅用户。
About 60% of our revenue on a given month comes from subscribers.
好的。
Okay.
你们有订阅选项吗?还是说只是……
Do you have the subscribe option versus Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
这再次说明,要站在客户想被对待的位置上服务他们。
Which, again, meet the customer where they want to be.
比如,Shopify 会允许你这么做吗?
Like, Shopify will just let you do that?
比如,设置成定期购买?
Like, make it a recurring purchase?
Shopify 上有大量应用程序。
There's tons of apps on Shopify.
这是你能找到的最用户友好的平台之一。
It's one of the most user friendly platforms you can have.
我们使用一家专注于订阅服务的公司,正如我之前说的,他们做得很好的一点是,我们的订阅模式允许你选择频率。
We use a service that specializes in subscriptions and some of the things like why I was saying meet the customer in the middle that they do so well is our subscription model allows you to pick your frequency.
三十天、四十五天,或者六十天。
Thirty, forty five days, or sixty days.
你可以通过短信注册并管理所有事宜。
You can sign up to manage everything via text.
你可以跳过一次订单。
You can skip an order.
你可以随时取消。
You can cancel at any time.
我们不会束缚你。
We're not holding you to anything.
你可以将订阅暂停一个月、两个月或三个月。
You can pause your subscription for one, two, or three months.
只要他们喜欢我们的产品和品牌,我们就会尽可能让他们与我们合作变得简单。
We're gonna make it as easy as possible for them to do business with us as long as they like the product and the brand.
再次提醒,这是来自 yoprettyboy.com 第五百八十一集的本·费兹,他在护肤领域通过订阅电商模式开展的经常性收入副业。
Again, that's Ben Faze from episode five eighty one from yoprettyboy.com and his recurring revenue side hustle in the skincare space under this category of subscription ecommerce.
现在需要注意的一点是现金流的时间点。
Now one thing to keep in mind is the timing of cash flows.
在纸面上看,这可能看起来很棒。
It can look great on paper.
嘿,一个客户在其生命周期内价值100美元,我们可以花50美元获取这些客户,这简直是不二之选,让我们全天候去做吧——但谷歌和Meta希望今天就拿到钱,或者至少在你信用卡账单到期时拿到钱,而那100美元的客户终身价值可能要几个月、一年甚至更久才会到账,但这确实会让你思考:哪些可重复购买的产品是你经常购买的?
Hey, a customer is worth a $100 over their lifetime, we can buy ads, we can acquire those customers for $50, no brainer, let's do it all day, except Google and Meta wanna get paid today, or at least whenever your credit card comes due at the end of the month, and that $100 LTV might not hit your account for several months or a year or maybe more, but it definitely makes you think about what kind of replenishable products you buy on a regular basis.
咖啡、卫生纸、蛋白粉、绿粉如Bloom或AG1、洗发水、止汗剂,这些领域有很多例子,但也许也存在一些副业机会,通过独特的定位为自己打响名声。
Coffee, toilet paper, protein powder, greens powder like Bloom or AG1, shampoo, deodorant, lots of examples in those spaces, but maybe some side hustle opportunity as well to come in with some unique positioning and make a name for yourself.
就连马克·罗伯的Crunch Labs构建盒子也算吧,对吧?
Even Mark Rober in his Crunch Labs build box would qualify, right?
但我认为难度更高,因为他的团队每个月都得重新创造产品,不断推出新东西,而如果你只是不断生产新的剃须刀片或另一管护肤霜,就不需要这么做。
But I think there's a higher degree of difficulty because his team in that case is having to recreate the product every month, is coming up with something new, something you don't have to do if it's just chipping out a new set of razors or another tube of skin cream.
但订阅制电商是第九个经常性收入副业。
But subscription e comm is recurring revenue side hustle number nine.
我们的最后一个例子是将传统的高接触服务变得出人意料地可扩展,那就是辅导和大师班。
Our final example takes a traditional high touch service and makes it surprisingly scalable and that's coaching and masterminds.
因此,辅导和大师班通常需要大量个人时间和关注,因此价格通常较高,每月数百美元甚至更多。
So coaching and masterminds typically require a lot of personal time and attention and because of that, they're usually higher ticket, like hundreds of dollars a month or more.
但在第五十七集中,斯蒂芬·福斯特找到了一种利用技术扩展个性化指导的巧妙方法。
But in episode five seventy, Stephen Faust found a clever way to scale personal mentoring using technology.
因此,他没有采用传统的群组通话——他发现并不喜欢这种方式,而是通过异步视频平台提供无限次的一对一辅导。
So instead of traditional group calls, which he found he didn't love doing, he offers unlimited one on one mentoring through an asynchronous video platform.
他是如何在军事职业领域实现这一模式的。
Here's how he makes it work in the military career niche.
比起一次性销售商品,更好的是让客户每月都为你付费。
What's better than just selling stuff one off is getting people to pay you every month.
我深入了这一点,我的会员资格包含了我单独销售的许多内容,这在某些方面可能有点不合常规,但我的数字产品都包含在会员内。
And I leaned into that, and my membership includes a lot of the stuff I sell one off, which is kind of a maybe a faux pas in some ways, but my digital products that I sell are inside the membership.
对吧?
Right?
因为我意识到,并不是每个人都想要会员资格。
Because what I realize is not everybody wants a membership.
对吧?
Right?
有时候他们只想购买商品,有时候他们只是想在会员中获得更多的帮助和支持。
Sometimes they wanna buy stuff, and sometimes they just wanna get more help and support in a membership.
所以,我把所有单独销售的产品都包含在会员中,同时还增加了一些额外的内容,比如一些额外的工作坊。
So I have all of the things that I sell one off inside the membership, plus I have some additional things, some additional workshops.
我通常每个月会新增一个工作坊,主题是领导力相关的内容。
I'll usually add a new workshop once a month, a topic, a leadership topic.
我还做了一件可能有点非传统的事:我停止了会员通话,主要是因为我并不喜欢做这些。
I also do, and this is maybe a little unorthodox, I stopped doing member calls because mainly I didn't like doing them.
我不喜欢必须准时出席。
I didn't like having to show up.
我更倾向于被动收入,这其实不太符合会员制的模式,但那正是我想要的。
I'm more of a passive income guy, which doesn't really fit memberships, but that's kind of what I desired.
所以我停止了会员通话,因为我讨厌它们,而且人们也并不经常参加。
So I stopped doing member calls because I didn't like them, and people didn't really attend them that regularly.
所以我现在的做法是,作为会员的一部分,提供无限次的一对一辅导。
So what I do now, as I do, and I sell it this way, included in the membership is unlimited one on one mentoring.
每月39美元,享受无限次辅导,同时还包含会员内所有的其他内容。
Unlimited mentoring for thirty nine dollars a month, plus all the stuff that they get in there as well.
因此,我的会员制的吸引力在于每月一次的工作坊和无限次的一对一辅导。
So that's the stickiness of my membership is the once a month workshop and the unlimited one on one mentorship.
你如何提供这项服务?
How do you deliver that?
没错。
Exactly.
好问题。
Great question.
好问题。
Great question.
我知道你对这个很熟悉,我肯定。
And I know you're familiar with this, I'm sure.
Videoask。
Videoask.
我不了解Videoask。
I don't know Videoask.
好的。
Okay.
Videoask。
Videoask.
这是一个很棒的工具。
It's a great tool.
它有点像增强版的Bonjouro或者增强版的BombBomb。
It's kinda like a Bonjouro on steroids or a BombBomb on steroids.
好的。
Okay.
所以是videoask.com,我用这个。
So videoask.com, I use that.
它的功能是创建一个异步漏斗,放在我的会员体系里,里面是我录制的视频,发布指令说:嘿。
And what that does is it creates an asynchronous funnel that I have in my membership where it has a video of me giving an instruction going, hey.
如果你有任何问题,需要帮助或支持,如果你的老板不帮你,我在这里为你提供帮助。
If you have any questions, you need help or support, if your boss won't help you, I'm here for you.
我有丰富的经验。
I got all this experience.
让我来帮你。
Let me help.
你想问什么都可以问我。
Ask me anything you want.
所以他们会点击一个按钮。
So they click a button.
他们可以录制一段视频。
They can leave a video.
他们可以留下音频,或者留下文字。
They can leave an audio, or they can leave a text.
他们可以自主选择如何与我沟通。
They can choose their own adventure and how they wanna communicate with me.
他们按下按钮。
They hit the button.
它会进入漏斗。
It goes into the funnel.
视频提问会给我发送通知,说:‘苏西在你的这个辅导漏斗里给你留了消息。’
Video ask sends me a notification that says, hey, Susie left you a message in this funnel, this mentoring funnel.
这是为了
That's for
给我会员用的。
the for my members.
我用手机进入,点击一个按钮,然后观看、收听或阅读她说了什么。
I go in on my phone, and I click a button, and then I will watch, listen, or read what she says.
我甚至在等红灯时也做过这个操作。
And I push I I've done this in traffic at a light.
我在超市里也做过。
I've done it at the supermarket.
我只需按一个按钮,说:‘嘿,苏西。’
I just push a button, says, hey, Susie.
好问题。
Great question.
我会这么做。
Here's what I would do.
第一步、第二步、第三步。
Step one, two, three.
如果你还有其他事情,告诉我。
If you have anything else, let me know.
我点击一个按钮。
I click a button.
它会向她发送回复。
It sends her the response.
实际上只花几秒钟。
It literally takes a few seconds.
对我来说非常便捷,因为人们不会过度使用或滥用它。
It's very low friction for me because people don't overuse it and abuse it.
如果他们真的这么做了,我可能会停止这样做。
If they did, I'd probably stop doing it.
好的。
Okay.
但他们不会,这非常私密和保密,能增强会员的粘性,因为当他们的老板不愿帮助他们,或者他们只是害怕、不想向周围的人透露自己的问题时,他们可以获得这种支持,这就是我帮助他们的方式。
But they don't, and it's really personal and confidential, and it creates a lot of stickiness in the membership because they can get that support when their boss won't help them, or they're just scared or they don't wanna reveal their problems to people around them, and that's how I help them.
这很有趣,因为表面上看,我会说无限的一对一测量
That's really interesting because on the surface, I would say unlimited one on one measuring
听起来不可扩展。
sounds Unscalable.
听起来不可扩展。
Sounds Unscalable.
这比每月一次的小组通话糟糕多了。
That sounds way worse than a monthly group call.
比如,好吧。
Like, okay.
我只是知道当我必须出席的时候。
I just I know when I have to show up.
我不是。
Like, I'm not.
但你知道,你所说的其实是高感知价值。
But, you know, as but what you're saying is, like, high perceived value.
我可以随时提问,但实际上他们并不会在一天24小时的任何时间都找你,这没问题。
Oh, I can ask a question anytime I want, but, realistically, they're not pinging you at all hours of the day and night That's fine.
乘以200名成员。
Times 200 members.
好的。
Okay.
我每周可能收到一两个。
I might get one or two a week.
我根本没收到多少。
I don't get many at all.
是的。
Yeah.
我
I
就是不明白。
just don't get it.
因为我觉得人们认为这是一件非常有价值的重要事情。
Because I think people see that as, oh, this is a pretty pretty high value important thing.
我想确保我用对了方式。
I wanna make sure I use it the right way.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为情况就是这样。
That's what I believe is the case.
这从来都不是一个问题。
And it's never been a problem.
我有一个一百分钟的VideoAsk计划。
I have a hundred minute plan with VideoAsk.
它每月30美元,我从未用完过。
I've never it's $30 a month.
我把它嵌入到Kajabi的课程中。
I've never run out of it, and I embed it into Kajabi, into a lesson.
这是一个非常简洁、易于交付和实现的完美工作流程和漏斗。
It's a beautiful workflow and funnel that is so easy to deliver and fulfill.
每周只有一两个问题,高感知价值,从史蒂文的角度来看绝对是可持续的。
Just one or two questions a week, high perceived value, definitely sustainable from Steven's standpoint.
我看到的最大风险是,有些人连续几个月不使用而取消,但对于史蒂文的受众来说,39美元并不是大数目,他们想把它留在备用选项中,以备不时之需。
The biggest risk I see is in people canceling it who aren't using it for several months in a row, and maybe for Steven's audience the $39 isn't a big deal and they kinda wanna keep it in their back pocket knowing they have access to it should the need arise.
我们最近讨论过这个问题,把你的服务定价为一种日常开销,几乎在信用卡账单上微不足道。
We talked about this recently, pricing your service as a utility where it's it's barely a blip on the credit card statement.
真的值得取消吗?
Is it really worth canceling?
我认为这正是Planet Fitness的整个商业模式。
I believe this is the entire business model of Planet Fitness.
对吧?
Right?
比如,以低价吸引大量用户,明确知道大多数人不会频繁使用,但他们仍持续付费,因为他们计划下个月开始更多地使用,对吧?
Like, let's get a bunch of people in at a low price with the understanding that, yeah, the majority of them aren't gonna be heavy users, but they keep paying because, well, they plan to start going more next month, right?
这听起来非常相似。
It it sounds really similar.
在Steven的例子中,这是第570期,我认为这是一个非常有趣的案例,也许你可以将其叠加到你现有的产品或服务上,以获得额外的收入。
In Steven's example, and this was episode five seventy, I think it's a really interesting one and maybe one that you could layer on top of an existing product or service offering for some incremental revenue in your own business.
总结一下,今天我们讨论了10种定期收入的副业,第一种是软件,特别是白标软件工具,已有现成的产品,可以收听Chris Lalini的那期节目了解更多。
So to recap, today we've been talking about 10 recurring revenue side hustles, the first was software and specifically white labeling, a software tool that already exists, check out the episode with Chris Lalini for more on that.
我们谈到了像粪便清理这样的本地订阅服务。
We talked about a local subscription service like the pooper scooper example.
我们谈到了在线订阅服务,其中例子是每月重复的本地SEO服务。
We talked about an online subscription service, recurring monthly local SEO was the example that we use there.
第四是房地产或租赁物业。
Number four was real estate or rental properties.
第五是会员制,以莉兹·威尔科克斯的9美元电子邮件营销会员为例;我们还谈到了第六点,即网站或目录网站,相比传统的基于文章或信息的网站,它们对AI更具抵抗力。
Number five was a membership through the lens of Liz Wilcox's $9 email marketing membership, we talked about six was websites or directory websites as being somewhat AI resistant compared to these traditional article based or information based websites.
第七是产品授权。
Number seven was product licensing.
记得查看来自InventRight的斯蒂芬·基,了解更多关于这方面的内容。
Remember to check out Stephen Key from InventRight for more on that.
第八是持续的网站设计和托管服务,以瑞安·戈尔戈斯基的180网站为例,这是一个非常盈利且有趣的业务。
Number eight was recurring web design and hosting through Ryan Golgoski's one eighty sites was the example there, really really profitable, really interesting business.
第九是订阅制电子商务,思考你能创造或白标哪些可重复购买的产品;第十是斯蒂芬·福斯特的教练和大师班案例,这些例子的共同点在于解决持续性问题,这是建立可预测性的方法——就像稳定工资那样的可预测性,把它融入你的副业中,这样你就不用每个月从零开始,也不用再经历自由职业者那种时而忙碌时而冷清的周期。
Number nine was subscription ecommerce, thinking about what kind of replenishable product that you might be able to create or even white label, and number 10 was that coaching and mastermind example with Stephen Faust, the common thread through all of those though is solving recurring problems, that's the way to build some predictability, that same predictability of a steady paycheck, build that into your side hustle so you're not starting from scratch every month or dealing with that feast or famine cycle of freelance life.
我认为关键在于选择一个与你的技能、兴趣和可用时间相匹配的模式。
The key I think is picking a model that matches your skills, interests, your available time.
克里斯·拉利尼的软件模式需要不同于本地服务业务或构建目录网站的销售技能和优势。
Chris Lalini's software approach requires different sales skills, different strengths than the local service business or than building directory websites.
和往常一样,我们已在“副业国度”网站上提供了本集的详细文字摘要,包含所有提及的完整节目链接,方便你深入了解任何引起你兴趣的模式。
As per the usual, we've got a detailed text summary of this episode on the Side Hustle Nation website, complete with links to all the full episodes mentioned so you can dive deeper into any of the models that cost your attention.
你只需点击节目描述中的节目笔记链接,就能直接跳转到那里。
All you gotta do is hit the show notes link in the episode description and it'll get you right over there.
现在,某些副业可能比其他副业更契合你,因此我想邀请你创建属于你自己的个性化副业播放列表,精选我们的一些热门节目。
Now certain side hustles may resonate with you more than others which is why I want to invite you to generate your own personalized side hustle show playlist of some of our greatest hits episodes.
操作方法是访问hustle.show,回答几个简短的多项选择题,直接在手机上完成,系统会根据你的回答生成一个定制的精选播放列表,你可以将其添加到你的设备中。
How it works is you go to hustle.show, answer a few short multiple choice questions, you do it right from your phone, and it'll build you a custom curated playlist based on your answers that you can add to your device.
你可以学习哪些方法有效,然后赚更多的钱。
You learn what works, you can go make some more money.
再次提醒,个性化播放列表请访问hustle.show。
Again, that is hustle.show for that personalized playlist.
衷心感谢所有为我们本期节目分享宝贵见解的精彩嘉宾。
Big thanks to all our incredible guests who shared their insight for this episode.
衷心感谢我们的赞助商,让这些内容能够免费提供给大家。
Big thanks to our sponsors for helping make this content free for everyone.
诚邀您访问 side hustlenation.com/deals,一站式获取我们赞助商的最新优惠。
Wanna invite you to hit up side hustlenation.com/deals to take advantage of all the latest offers from our sponsors in one place.
关于我的部分就这些了。
That is it for me.
非常感谢您的收听。
Thank you so much for tuning in.
如果您觉得节目有价值,请帮个忙,向朋友推荐一下,发条短信给他们。
If you're finding value in the show, do me a favor, help spread the word, fire off a text to a friend.
嘿,我觉得你会喜欢这个。
Hey, I think you'll like this.
下次再见,让我们走出去,创造一些成就吧,我们下一期《副业秀》再会。
Until next time, let's go out there and make something happen, and I'll catch you in the next edition of the Side Hustle Show.
继续奋斗。
Hustle on.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。