本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
克劳德协作者在这里。
Claude Cowork is here.
如果你懂得如何使用它,你就能超越地球上99%的人。
And if you understand how to use it, you're gonna be able to outperform 99% of people on this planet.
这是你使用克劳德代码的简便方式。
It is an easy way for you to use Claude Code.
你可能听说过克劳德代码。
You might have heard of Claude Code.
它已经走红了,但问题是它显得很技术化。
It's gone viral, but the problem is it feels technical.
你得进入终端,这对很多初学者来说并不有趣。
You have to go into the terminal, and it's not fun for a lot of beginners.
因此,克劳德推出了协作者,这是一个全新的产品,它将克劳德代码的强大功能融入了一个简单易用的界面,任何人都能使用,你的爸爸可以用,你的妈妈也能用,嘿,连你都能用。
So Claude has come up with Cowork, and it's a brand new product that harnesses the power of Claude code in a UI that is simple, that anyone could use, that your dad can use, your mom could use, hey, even you can use.
所以在这期节目中,我请来了这个产品的创作者鲍里斯。
So in this episode, I brought on Boris, the maker of this product.
我非常兴奋,因为他会向你展示使用Claude Cowork的最佳实践,以及他如何设置Claude Code以充分发挥其功效。
I'm so excited that he shows you the best practices for how to use Claude Cowork, and at the end, how he sets up his Claude code to get the most out of it.
你一定会喜欢这一集。
You're gonna love this episode.
我们很幸运。
We are lucky.
我们有Boris。
We've got Boris.
他是Claude Code的创作者,我可以说也是今天Claude Cowork的联合创作者。
He's the creator of Claude Code, and I would say the cocreator of Claude Cowork today.
今天,我想达成的目标是,大家都在谈论Cowork,我想深入理解它的使用场景、如何入门,以及一些不那么明显的使用方式。
And today, what I wanna get accomplished is everyone's talking about Cowork, and I wanna best understand what are the use cases, how can we get started, what are some non obvious ways I can use it.
所以,Boris,非常感谢你来参加这期节目。
So, Boris, thank you so much for coming on the show.
我有一个问题想问你。
And I have one question for you.
到这集结束时,人们能从中获得什么?
By the end of this episode, what are people gonna get out of it?
哦,我觉得人们会开始获得更多关于如何使用CoWork的灵感。
Oh, I think people are gonna start to get some more ideas for how to use co work.
而且希望他们会在推特上分享,甚至主动联系我,让我了解他们想如何使用CoWork。
And hopefully, they're going to tweet about it, maybe they'll even reach out to me so I could learn how they want to use CoWork.
这挺有趣的。
It's funny.
我觉得从一开始,QuadCode根本不是打算做成一个产品的。
I feel like QuadCode, from the beginning, it wasn't actually built to be a product at all.
但当我们刚开始把它当作一个产品来思考时,我们认为人们会用它来写代码。
But when we first started thinking about it as a product, we thought that the thing people would use it for is coding.
但我们很快发现,人们并不仅仅用它来写代码。
But we've learned very quickly that people didn't just use it for coding.
他们用它来做各种各样的事情。
They used it for all sorts of stuff.
所以我觉得Cloud Code的演变历程非常出人意料。
So I feel the journey of Cloud Code has been very surprising.
通过观察人们如何使用这个产品、如何滥用它,以及他们真正想用它来做什么,即使这些用途并不是设计初衷,我也学到了很多。
And I have been learning so much just watching how people use the product and how they abuse it and kind of like what what they actually want to use it for and even if it's not designed for that.
所以我对CoWork也有类似的感受。
So I kind of feel the same way about coworker.
我对人们会用它来做什么有一些想法。
I have some ideas about what people are gonna use it for.
我把这些都看作是假设。
I kind of view these as hypotheses.
我很乐意讨论这个话题,也很乐意做个简短的演示,向你展示我们实际用它来做的一些事情。
And so happy to talk about it, happy to maybe able to do a quick demo to to show you kind of some of the some of the things that we use it for.
但我认为结果一定会让人惊讶,我也希望当看到人们在真实场景中如何使用它时,我会感到意外。
But I think that it's gonna be pretty surprising, And I hope that I will be surprised when we see how people actually use it in the wild.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为这在平台上总是如此,尤其是当你想到苹果创建App Store时,最初的应用程序就像一个喝酒应用,还有一些乱七八糟的随机应用。
I think that's always the case with with platforms, especially if you think about it like when when the makers of the App Store created the App Store, you know, the the initial apps was, like, you know, a beer drinking app and, like, a bunch of random apps like that.
他们能预见到Uber、DoorDash、TikTok会从那里诞生吗?
Did they know that, you know, Uber was gonna come out of that, DoorDash was gonna come out of that, TikTok was gonna come out of that?
大概不能。
Probably not.
所以我觉得,我们现在所处的这个阶段,无论是Cloud Code还是Claude Cowork,大家都正在一起摸索。
So I think that what's really cool about the phase that we are in right now with Claude Code and also Claude Cowork is we're all figuring it out at the same time.
我们所有人,包括创造者,都没有全部的答案,但我同意你的看法。
And none of us, including the creator, have all the answers, but I agree with you.
就像,现在正是分享哪些方法有效、哪些无效的好时机。
Like, what's it's it's a good time to be sharing some you know, sharing what's working, what's not working.
如果你愿意的话,我们来共享屏幕,实际动手试试吧。
And, you know, if you're open to it, let's let's screen share and and get our hands dirty.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Yeah.
我们开始吧。
Let's do it.
那么,现在我们看什么,博里斯?
So what are we looking at right now, Boris?
好的。
Yeah.
这是Quad桌面应用。
So this is the this is the Quad desktop app.
你只需要下载它。
So you just download it.
Cowork目前仅支持macOS。
Cowork is only available for macOS.
你知道的,Windows版本很快就会推出。
You know, Windows coming soon.
桌面应用里有几个不同的标签页。
There's a few different tabs in the desktop app.
首先是聊天,这是默认选项。
So there's the chat, that's the default.
还有Cowork,这是新功能。
There's Cowork, that's the new one.
还有代码,那就是Cloud Code。
And there's code, and that's just Cloud Code.
Cowork底层实际上就是Cloud Code。
CoWork, under the hood, it's actually just Cloud Code.
因此,让Cloud Code如此强大的智能代理,我们称之为Cloud Agent。
And so the agent that makes Cloud Code awesome, we call it the Cloud Agent.
它还提供了Cloud Agent SDK,你可以通过编程方式使用它。
It's also available as the Cloud Agent SDK, so you can use it programmatically.
各种公司都可以基于它构建各种酷炫的应用。
You can all sorts of companies build all sorts of cool things on top of it.
我们实际上在Cowork中直接使用了完全相同的SDK。
We actually use that same exact SDK directly in Cowork.
所以这相当酷。
So it's pretty cool.
它在所有地方都以同一种方式运作。
It's just kind of one way across everything.
我们拥有最好的智能体、最好的智能体模型,为什么不直接用呢?
We have the best agent, have the best agentic model, might as well use it.
所以接下来我会演示一下如何使用这个东西。
And so what I'll do is just to kind of show how to use this thing.
当我想到智能体AI时,'智能体'这个词已经失去了所有意义,因为它被滥用得太频繁了。
When I think about agentic AI, this word agentic has sort of lost all meaning because it's just used so much.
所以我感觉很多听众可能都听过'智能体'这个词,但他们并不真正理解它的含义,或者只是觉得它是个很酷的AI之类的东西。
So I feel like probably a lot of listeners have heard the word agent, but they don't actually know what it means or they think it's some cool AI or something.
但实际上,在AI领域,这个词有非常具体的含义,而我觉得这个含义已经丢失了,因为过去很多产品发布时自称是'智能体',但实际上并不符合定义。
But it actually has a very specific meaning in the AI world, which I think has kind of been lost because a lot of the products that people have released and called AgenTic in the past are not actually AgenTic.
当你想到大家用过的AI产品时,比如云代码、聊天类应用,你只是和应用来回发消息,代理与它们最大的区别在于它能采取行动。
And so when you think about the AI products that everyone's used, obviously, Cloud Code, chat based apps where you just chat with the app back and forth, send some messages, the biggest difference with agents is it can take action.
它不仅仅是文本交互,也不仅仅是网络搜索,而是能真正使用你电脑上的工具。
And it's not just text and it's not just web searching, but it can actually use tools on your computer.
它能够与现实世界互动。
It can interact with the world.
因此,从一开始,Anthropic就希望在这方面做到极致,即使在我们的模型还不够好、还没推出Cloud 3之前,我们就认为这非常重要。
And so for Anthropic from the very beginning, since before our models were good, before Cloud three or whatever, this is a thing that we wanted to get really good at because we felt that it's very important.
所以从一开始,我们就希望我们的模型在编程、工具使用和电脑操作方面都表现出色。
And so from the start, we wanted our models to be really great at coding and then really great at tool use and then really great at computer use.
这还挺酷的。
So it's kind of cool.
过去一年,看到人们如何破解Quad Code,很明显,这正是我们应该前进的方向。
The last year seeing how people have been hacking quad code, it's pretty obvious this is kind of the place that we should go.
因此,对于使用过Quad Code的人来说,这些内容都不会太令人惊讶。
And so for people that have used quad code, none of this will be too surprising.
这些实际上都是你可以做的事情。
These are actually things that you can do.
所以我们真正想做的是,让每个人都能安全地使用这项功能。
So really what we're trying to do is make this something that everyone can use in a way that's safe.
因此,我将在我的桌面上创建一个收据文件夹。
And so what I'm gonna do is here on my desktop, have this receipts folder.
我里面已经放了几张收据。
I have a few receipts in it.
所以我要让 CoWork 访问我的桌面。
So I'm just gonna give co work access to my desktop.
你需要选择它能查看的具体文件夹。
And you have to pick which specific folders it can see.
默认情况下,它什么都看不到,因此你必须主动选择允许它访问特定文件夹。
By default, it can't see anything, so you have to kind of opt in to see to let it, access specific folders.
所以我会说,比如,我有一个收据文件夹。
And so I'm gonna say, you know, I can say, I have a receipts folder.
你能把文件重命名为与收据上的日期一致吗?
Can you rename the files to match the dates on the receipts?
所以我认为使用CoWork时,一个有趣的地方是它真的在操作你的文件。
So so I think one interesting thing is when you're using CoWork, it's really like, It's operating with your files.
这是人们应该具备的一种重要思维转变。
That's a big sort of mindset shift that people should have.
它几乎就像你的操作系统。
It's almost like your operating system.
对吗?
Is that right?
是的,没错。
Yeah, exactly.
它拥有你的文件,也就是你授权它访问的那些文件。
It has your files, so the ones that you give it access to.
但更酷的是,它还能使用各种工具。
But actually the even cooler thing is it can use all sorts of tools.
文件确实有用,但没那么酷。
And so files actually is That's useful, but it's not that cool.
真正更有趣的是,它能为你生成文件。
What's actually much more interesting is it can generate files for you.
它可以制作演示文稿之类的东西。
So it can make presentations and things like this.
它可以通过MCP与任何工具交互,并内置了对基于Chrome浏览器的支持。
It can interact with any tool over MCP, and it has built in support for Chrome based browsers.
因此,它实际上可以控制你的浏览器来完成各种操作。
So it can actually control your browser to do to do stuff.
所以我来稍微演示一下。
And so I'll I'll kinda show that a little bit.
所以这是第一步。
So this is kind of the first step.
当你刚开始使用CoWork时,我建议你完全按照我刚才的做法做。
When you're first getting started with CoWork, the thing I recommend is do exactly what I just did.
卸载文件夹,给CoWork访问权限,然后随意试用一下。
Dismount the folder, give CoWork access to it, and just play around with it.
它在整理文件、组织这类事情上非常有用。
It's super useful for cleaning up files, organizing things like that.
所以这里,它找到了我这四张收据。
So here, it found these four receipts that I have.
它在问我,其中一张收据是不是缺少日期,是否应该重命名其他几张?
It's asking me if one of the receipts, I guess, is missing a date, so should I just rename the others?
那我就说,对于第一张,就看你了。
So I'll just say, for one, We'll say it's like up to you.
对于第二张,我会说,不要重命名。
And then for two, I'll say, Don't rename it.
在人工智能领域,我们实际上把这称为反向请求。
And we actually call this reverse solicitation in the AI world.
这意味着当模型对某事不确定时,会向你寻求澄清。
So what this means is when the model is unsure about something, it's gonna ask you for clarification.
我们已经教会了模型在这方面做得相当不错。
And we've sort of taught the model to be pretty good at this.
所以当模型对某事不确定时,它不会自行假设,而是会向你询问。
So instead of assuming if it's unsure about something, it's just gonna ask you.
因此,在这种情况下,它重命名了这些收据。
And so, yeah, in this case, so it renamed the receipts.
所以我只是打开一下来确认一下。
So I'm just gonna open this up to double check.
是的。
Yeah.
很好。
Cool.
收据的命名变得更加有条理了。
And so the receipts were named a little bit better organized.
那么,我接下来可以尝试的是,把这些内容放进一个电子表格里。
And so maybe what I can try next is Let's put this in a spreadsheet.
所以从某种意义上说,它基本上能控制你的电脑,对吧?
So it takes control of your computer basically in that sense, right?
如果你允许它控制的话。
If you allow it to take control.
是的,没错。
Yeah, yeah, that's right.
因此我们在安全性上投入了大量工作,确保在发生这种情况时,你不会不小心误删文件或做其他类似的事情。
And so we put so much work into safety and making sure that as this happens you don't accidentally shoot yourself in the foot and delete files or whatever.
为此我们付出了巨大的努力。
So there's just a huge amount of work that went into this.
这一切从模型层面就开始了,对于Anthropic来说,从一开始我们就是一家AI安全实验室,这也是我们存在的原因。
And it starts at the model side where for Anthropic, from the very beginning, we were the AI safety lab and that's the reason that we exist.
因此,我们在对齐、机制可解释性以及所有这些理念上投入了大量工作,以确保模型在模型层面上以安全的方式完成你希望它做的事。
And so there's a lot of work into alignment and mechanistic interpretability and all these ideas to make sure that the model does what you want in a way that's safe, at the model layer.
这 literally 意味着研究神经元,就像研究人类大脑中的神经元一样。
This literally means studying the neurons, the same way that you would study neurons in a human.
因此你可以识别出这些结构,并以一种科学的方式将它视为黑箱来研究,以确保其安全性。
And so you can identify structures and you can study in a very scientific way as a black box also to make sure that it's safe.
所以这被称为对齐。
So this is called alignment.
然后我们还做了大量其他工作。
And then we do a whole bunch of other stuff.
实际上,底层运行着一个完整的虚拟机,目的是确保任何操作都是安全的,不会影响你的整个系统。
So there's actually a whole virtual machine running under the hood, and this is just to make sure that any actions taken are safe and don't affect your broader system.
而上周开始,我们还增加了删除保护功能。
And then as of last week, there's also deletion protection.
如果你不小心删除了某些内容,系统会先向你发出提示。
If you accidentally delete something, then you're gonna get prompted first.
因此模型可以确认这确实是你要做的事情。
So the model can make sure that that's actually a thing that you wanna do.
显然,当我们开始与互联网交互时,像提示注入这样的问题非常令人担忧。
Obviously, also as we start interacting with the internet, something like prompt injection is quite scary.
因此,我们内置了许多针对这些问题的保护措施。
And so we built in a lot of protections against that.
显然,这并不完美,我们仍在不断改进。
Obviously, it's not perfect and it's something we're iterating on.
但我们也之所以这么早就发布,是因为想看看人们会怎么使用它。
But there's also part of the reason that we released this pretty early, is we want to see how people use it.
让模型更安全的重要部分,不仅是在实验室中研究它,更要在实际使用中观察它的表现和价值。
And a big part of making models safe isn't just studying them in a lab, but studying them in the wild to see how it's useful.
所以这真的很酷。
And so this was pretty cool.
我们有一个文件夹。
So we have this folder.
首先,它重命名了我所有的收据。
First, it renamed all my receipts.
我让它帮我生成一个表格。
I asked it to make a sheet.
它直接生成了这个电子表格,所以已经在这里了。
It just made this spreadsheet, so it's already here.
也许我不想要一个电子表格。
Maybe I don't want a spreadsheet.
也许我想要的是一个 Google 表格。
Maybe I I want, like, a Google Sheet.
所以实际上
So actually
这太有趣了。
That's so interesting.
对吧?
Right?
因为我觉得,人们在使用像 Cowork 和 Cloud Code 这样的工具时遇到困难,是因为你能做任何事——当然,这很合理,比如把它变成一个 Google 表格。
Because, like, I think where people stumble with tools like Cowork and Cloud Code is because you can do anything, making it a of course, that makes sense, making it a Google Sheet.
但正因如此,它才这么有趣,你真的可以把它当作一个团队伙伴来看待。
But, like, that's where it's so interesting that you can you really can treat it like a teammate in that sense.
对吧?
Right?
去把这件事做了吧。
Like, go and do this thing.
世界任你遨游。
The world is your oyster.
哇哦。
Woah.
现在发生什么了?
What is happening right now?
是的。
Yeah.
所以它就像打开了浏览器。
So it's like it's opening the browser.
然后它会向我请求权限。
And so here it's gonna ask me for permission.
为了这个演示,我会选择始终允许该网站。
Just for this demo, I'm gonna say always allow for the site.
但你也可以选择仅允许一次或拒绝。
But you can just say allow once or deny.
现在由Quad来接管了。
And so Quad's taking the wheel.
它正在为我生成一个电子表格。
It's making a spreadsheet for me.
这可能需要花一点时间。
This is gonna sort of take a while.
我们正在改进的一件事就是让这种计算机操作变得快得多。
And so this is one of the things that we're iterating on is making this kind of computer use a lot faster.
我记得,我刚加入Anthropic的时候,那时候还是Sonic 3.6版本,或者我忘了我们当时叫它什么,Sonic 3.5 New。
I remember, man, this is when I first joined Anthropic and this was maybe Sonic 3.6 days or I forgot what we called it, Sonic 3.5 new.
那是第一个我们发布出来用于破解计算机的模型。
And that was the first model that I think we released for it to crack computers.
我记得当时正和我的团队坐在一起,突然有个研究员冲进房间,惊呼:天哪,Quad居然会用电脑。
And I remember I was sitting with my team and there was literally a researcher that ran into the room in the movies and was like, Oh my God, Quad knows how to use computers.
我们只是让它点了个披萨,它选了菠萝披萨,然后下单,还问我们要信用卡信息。
And we just had it order a pizza and it picked a pineapple pizza and then ordered it and it asked us for a credit card.
接着,披萨就被送到了办公室。
And then we we got that delivered to the office.
但这个过程很繁琐。
But it was tedious.
它花了大概一个小时才完成这些点击操作。
It took, an hour or something for it to click around.
从那以后,我们一直在提升模型使用电脑的能力。
And since then, we've been improving the model's ability to use a computer.
所以你可以在这里看到这一点。
And so you can kinda see that here.
你看,Quad正在打字,并与电子表格进行交互。
So here, the you know, Quad is typing, and it's interacting with the spreadsheet.
它能看到屏幕上的内容。
And it can see what's on the screen.
它能与之交互。
It can interact with it.
你浏览器里的任何东西,它都能直接使用。
Anything that's in your browser, it it can just use.
那它能使用邮件吗?
And could it use, like, email?
比如说,我们想把这个发给财务团队。
You know, let's say we wanted to send this to somebody, you know, finance team.
我们稍后再深入讨论,但像连接和MCP这样的功能,有可能实现吗?
Like, can you maybe we'll get into it later, but, you know, with things like connections and MCPs, is that possible?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
完全正确。
Totally.
好的。
Okay.
所以我们来弄一个漂亮的表格吧,因为我们不想给同事发一个格式混乱的表格。
So let's, like, let's make this, like, kind of a nice spreadsheet because we don't wanna send, like, a badly formatted spreadsheet to our coworker.
但我们先把它弄漂亮,然后让Quad帮我们发送。
But let's make it nice and then we can ask Quad to send it.
所以这里挺酷的。
So here it's kinda cool.
这还处于早期阶段,所以有些格式错误。
It's still early days and so there's some formatting mistakes.
它没有完全正确地粘贴,但它注意到了。
It didn't paste it exactly correctly, but it noticed it.
注意,它实际上没有正确地分列。
So notice that it's not actually split correctly.
所以现在它正在尝试格式化。
So now it's trying to format it.
所以它注意到了这一点。
So it kinda noticed this.
而且,格雷格,你说得对,这挺有趣的。
And yeah, Greg, to your point, it's funny.
这些使用场景以及人们使用这些工具的方式,就像我一开始说的,会让人非常意外。
These use cases and the way that people are gonna use these tools, like I said at the start, it's gonna be so surprising.
我非常期待看到人们会怎么使用它。
I'm just so excited to see how people use it.
关于它们的一个奇怪之处是,它们的功能如此通用。
And the crazy thing about them is they're so general purpose.
这有点像计算机本身,或者互联网之类的东西。
It's sort of like a computer itself or the internet or something.
就像你说的,当你刚拥有iPhone时,你绝不会想到将来会出现Uber这样的应用,但事实就是这样发生了。
Like you said, when you first had an iPhone, you would never have predicted that there would be an Uber app at some point, but that's what happened.
我觉得我们正处于这个阶段的开端,只不过针对的是智能代理。
And I sort of feel like we're at the beginning of that, but for agents.
是的。
Yeah.
事后回想起来,这听起来太明显了。
I think it sounds so obvious in hindsight.
当然,你有一部带GPS的手机。
Like, of course, you have a phone with GPS.
当然。
Of course.
对吧?
Right?
你肯定会看到像Uber和DoorDash这样的应用。
You're gonna you're gonna have things like Uber and DoorDash and stuff like that.
但我觉得,你说得对。
But I feel like, yes, you're right.
我想,我在脑子里正试图弄清楚的是,我看着这一切,觉得这真的很酷,但我在想,好吧,我该怎么审计我整个公司呢?
I think, like, what I'm trying to figure out in my mind like, I'm watching this and I'm like, this is really cool, but I'm thinking about, like, okay, you know, how do I audit, like, my entire company?
公司都在进行哪些任务呢?
Like, what are all the tasks that the company is doing?
它们是如何与文件交互的?
How are they interacting with files?
它们是如何使用互联网的,如何发送文件的,以及我有哪些机会可以提升团队和我自己的工作效率。
And how are they using the Internet, and how are they sending things, and then what are opportunities I can use to, like, make my team and also my life more productive.
现在我脑子里想的就是这些。
That's what's going through my head right now.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
完全没错。
Totally.
这是个很好的思考方式。
That's a great way to think about it.
顺便说一下,有个挺酷的点是,当这个运行的时候,我打算新建一个任务去做别的事。
By the way, something that's kind of cool is, as this is running, I'm just gonna make a new task and do something else.
那么《创智赢家》有哪些精彩的剧集呢?
So what are some cool episodes of startup?
真棒。
Cool.
这个正在运行,也可以让这个继续跑。
This one's running, can let this one go too.
我经常也会同时运行一大堆任务。
I often have a bunch of tasks running in parallel too.
但没错,就是这样。
But yeah, that's exactly it.
你应该想想,每天你都在做哪些繁琐的事情?
You should just think about what's all the tedious stuff that you do every day?
你可以把这些全部交给协作者处理。
And you can just throw all this stuff to co work.
我觉得过去一年编程领域就是这样,因为工程师和程序员总是最早采用新技术的人。
And I feel like this happened for coding over the last year because of course engineers and programmers are the earliest adopters.
所以当工具刚能胜任这类工作时,工程师们就率先使用了。
So when the tooling first became able to do that kind of work, engineers adopted it first.
但现在,其他人也能使用这些工具了。
But now this is possible for everyone else to use too.
这真是太令人兴奋了。
So that's super exciting.
当我们和工程师讨论他们喜欢如何使用Quad代码时,他们会同时运行多个Quad任务,用它来自动化那些繁琐的工作。
And when we talk to engineers about the way they like to use quad code, they run a bunch of quads in parallel, they use it to automate the tedious stuff.
说实话,对我来说,这真是我当工程师以来最有趣的经历,因为我能做自己喜欢的事,而Quad帮我完成了所有我不愿做的工作,让我感觉效率超高。
And I don't know, man, for me, this is just the most fun I've ever had as an engineer because I get to do the stuff that I enjoy and I just feel so productive because Quad does all the stuff that I didn't wanna do.
好的。
Okay.
所以我们现在用电子表格。
So now we spreadsheet.
看起来没问题。
Have This looks all right.
还不错。
It's not too bad.
数据看起来是正确的。
The data looks correct.
不过有一件事缺失了,我们可以添加总计,但为了演示方便,我想看看它能不能自动发邮件。
One thing that's missing though is well, we we can add maybe the totals, but I think for the sake of the demo, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna see if it can email it.
为了音频听众,我来读一下。
So just reading for audio listeners.
你能打开Gmail,把表格发给Amy吗?
Can you open Gmail and send the sheet to Amy?
还有
And
哇。
wow.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我要说一直继续。
So I'm gonna say always continue.
那么它怎么知道是Amy呢?
So how is it gonna know it's Amy, right?
它会从Gmail的联系人中提取吗?
It's gonna pull up the contacts within Gmail?
是的。
Yeah.
对,没错。
Yeah, exactly.
是的。
Yeah.
就是这样。
That's exactly it.
它会以任何人与电脑交互的方式与之互动。
It's gonna interact with it the same way that anyone else would interact with a computer.
而且情况是一样的。
And it's the same thing.
它可以点击东西。
It can click stuff.
它可以读取屏幕内容。
It can read the screen.
好的。
Okay.
所以打开撰写窗口。
So compose window open.
让我输入Amy。
Let me type Amy.
所以当你处于锁定状态时,实际上你会同时打开多个这样的窗口,或者多个虚拟机?
So you have multiple when locked in, so to speak, you're kinda you have multiple of these windows open at or multiple virtual machines open at at the same time?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我通常会开一大堆,比如五个、十个或者更多。
I usually have a bunch of these, you know, like five or five or 10 or whatever.
所以我们能看见这些模型尝试与这个界面进行交互。
And so we can see the models, you know, trying to interact with this.
于是它填好了'Amy'。
And so it filled out Amy.
顺便说一下,因为这个视频会发布在YouTube上,你知道评论区肯定会有一些喷子,所以我们现在就直接回应一下。
And you know, by the way, just so you because this is, you know, going on YouTube, you know you're gonna have some haters in the comments, so we're just gonna address them right now.
有人会在评论里说:但这也太慢了吧。
Someone in the comments is gonna be like, but that's so slow.
我自己可以做得更快。
I can do it faster myself or something.
你的反应是什么?
What is your reaction?
是的。
Yeah.
当然你可以。
Of course you can.
对。
Yeah.
肯定能快得多。
Could definitely do this much faster.
对于很多四重代码来说,情况其实也是一样的。
And it's actually the same thing for a lot of quad code.
尤其是在刚开始的时候。
Especially at the beginning.
我可以做得快得多。
I could do it much faster.
但我认为会发生两件事。
But I think two things happen.
第一,模型会越来越擅长快速完成任务,这正是我预期中随着时间推移会自然发生的事。
One is that the model just gets better at doing it quickly, and this is just something I would expect over time.
但第二件事是,由于你可以并行处理多个任务,这实际上能节省大量时间。
But then the second thing is because you can do multiple things in parallel, it's actually a big time saver.
所以通常我的工作流程是同时启动几个不同的任务,然后来回切换,照顾我的四元组,确保它们状态良好,看看它们有没有什么问题或类似的情况。
And so usually my workflow is I'll kick off a few different tasks in parallel, and I'll just go back and forth between them and tend to my quads, make sure they're in a good place, see if they have any questions or anything like that.
所以这其实是一种完全不同的工作方式。
So it's really a different kind of workflow.
我觉得现在是多任务并行的时代,不是深入钻研某一件事,而是更像一个通才,更多地关注和维护你的四元组。
I feel like now is the age of multi clotting, of parallelism, of not going super deep on stuff, but kind of being more of a generalist and more tending to your quads.
所以这就是我们之前启动的另一个对话。
And so this was this other chat that we kicked off earlier.
在这种情况下,它做了一些研究,这相当酷。
And in this case it did some research, so that's pretty cool.
所以它不只是去了创业点子播客网站,而是搜索了互联网,检查了多个地方,还查看了某人的笔记。
So it didn't just go to startup ideas podcast website, but it searched the internet, checked a bunch of different places, checked someone's notes about it.
是的,关于四象限代码的十条规则。
Yeah, 10 rules for quad code.
对,我也觉得这很有趣。
Yeah, I found that interesting too.
我们来看看。
Let's see.
所以看起来这封邮件大概已经写好了。
So it seems like the email is probably all drafted.
草稿已经保存了。
The draft has been saved.
请发送。
Please send.
我也会用这个来处理Slack。
And I also use this for Slack too.
我经常每周做几次一个很常见的用例:我有一个电子表格,用来追踪团队整个季度或每周的工作进展。
A pretty common use case I've been doing maybe a couple times a week is I have a spreadsheet where we track all the team's work for for the month or for the week or whatever.
我不用再不断催促团队成员更新状态,而是让Co-Work查看这个电子表格。
And instead of having to bug everyone on the team to fill out the status, what I do is I ask co work to look at the spreadsheet.
任何没有填写的列,就直接在Slack上给对应的工程师发消息。
Any column that's not filled out, just message the engineer on Slack.
它做这个做得非常好。
And it does that really well.
所以我只要让它去做,然后我去喝杯咖啡,就再也不用亲自做这件事了。
So I just ask it to do that and then I go get a coffee, and I don't have to do that anymore.
你觉得Co-Work会成为Claude Code的入门工具吗?
Do you think that co work is going to be the gateway drug to Claude Code?
因为对很多初学者和非技术人员来说,Claude Code感觉有点复杂。
Because for a lot of beginners, nontechnical people, Claude Code feels a bit overwhelming.
但当我看你这样做时,我觉得这种方式很易懂。
But when I'm watching you do this, this feels approachable.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为大概有两种类型的用户。
I think it's probably two kinds of users.
而且这也很有趣。
And it's also it's funny.
QuadCode 最初是在终端中开发的。
QuadCode is built originally in a terminal.
如今它已经可以在 Claude 移动应用、网站、IDE、Slack 和 GitHub 上使用。
And nowadays it's available in the Claude mobile app, it's available on the website, in the IDE, on Slack, on GitHub.
所以现在它无处不在,但最初它是在终端中开发的。
So nowadays it's available everywhere, but originally it was built in a terminal.
我从未想过大多数工程师会想要使用终端。
And I never thought that most engineers would want to use a terminal.
因为这让人害怕。
Because it's scary.
它是藏在电脑里的一种东西。
It's this thing that's hidden away on the computer.
只有最硬核的工程师才会日复一日地在终端里工作。
Only the most hardcore engineers want to actually work in a terminal day in and day out.
所以让我惊讶的是,大多数工程师竟然想使用它。
And so it's surprising to me that most engineers wanted to use it.
更让人惊讶的是,很多非工程师也开始使用它,这最不可思议了。
What's even more surprising is a lot of non engineers started to use it, and that was the craziest thing.
看看Anthropic的销售团队,也就是GTM团队,有一半的人每周都会使用QuadCode。
And looking at the sales team at Anthropic, like the GTM team, half of them use quad code every week.
再看Anthropic其他非技术人员,比如设计师、产品经理、数据科学家,几乎所有人都每天使用QuadCode。
And looking at other non technical people at Anthropic, like designers, product managers, data scientists, pretty much all of them use quad code every day.
这真的让我很惊讶。
So that's been pretty surprising.
但我的假设是,他们真正想要的其实是类似这样的东西,不需要去处理终端和那些繁琐的东西。
But my hypothesis is what they would prefer is actually something a little bit more like this where you don't have to deal with a terminal and all that kind of thing.
你只需要一个友好的界面,因为你根本不需要访问bash之类的工具,模型会帮你完成所有操作。
You have a nice because you don't need access to bash and all that kind of stuff because the the model will just do it for you.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得我理想中的这种工具应该是能自动化一些流程。
I think what I would love with something like this is, you know, automating some of these processes.
而不是每次都手动做一次性的操作,而是只要发生这种情况,你就自动帮我处理。
Instead of doing one offs, it's like, anytime this happens, I want you to do this.
这才是我的梦想。
That's my dream.
是的,这是个好主意。
Yeah, it's a good idea.
我很期待看到它如何与各种技能结合起来。
I'm excited to see how it's tied into skills also.
我认为这是我们正在考虑的事情,但还没有完全想清楚。
I think it's something we're thinking about, we haven't quite figured out yet.
因为技能到底是什么?
Because a skill, what is it?
它本质上是一种可重复执行某事的方法。
It's essentially a repeatable way to do something.
所以你之前在对话中看到过,当Quad生成这个电子表格时,就出现了一点这种情况。
And so you saw that a little bit earlier up in this conversation when Quad was generating this spreadsheet.
我不知道你有没有注意到,它实际上加载了这个技能。
I don't know if you saw it, but it actually loaded the skill.
所以我们预先打包了适用于Excel的技能,这就是Quad知道如何操作的方式。
And so we prepackaged the skill for Excel and that's the way that Quad knows how to do it.
所以如果你遇到一些奇怪的文件格式,比如你使用AutoCAD或者Salesforce,不管是什么工具,只要创建一个技能,Quad就能为你完成。
And so if you have some weird file format, I don't know, if you work with AutoCAD or if you work with Salesforce, whatever it is, the tool that you use, just make a skill and then Quad can do it for you.
这很有趣。
That's interesting.
展开剩余字幕(还有 334 条)
所以如果你有更多技能,并让协作者处理与这些技能相关的事情,协作者更有可能使用这些技能。
So if you have more skills, co work, and you're asking it to do things related to those skills, co work is more likely to use those skills.
因此,如果你事先花些功夫创建一些技能,可能会让协作者产生更好的效果。
So you might be able to get a better outcome out of co work if you do some upfront work to actually create some skills.
我觉得是这样。
I think so.
对。
Yeah.
哇。
Wow.
是的,我觉得这完全正确。
Yeah, I think that's exactly right.
是的,好吧,这很有用。
Yeah, okay, well that's good to know.
关于协作者,我们还需要了解其他内容吗?
And else do we need to know about co work?
因为我知道有扩展,也有技能。
Because I know there's extensions, there's skills.
让我们来梳理一下,为了最大程度地利用这个产品,我们还需要了解什么?
Walk us through some of Is there anything else that we need to know in order to get the most out of the product?
我们努力让CoWork保持简单。
We try to build core work just to be pretty simple.
当我们思考不同的用户群体时,对于工程师这样的群体,他们其实并不喜欢简单。
When we think about the different audiences we serve, for an audience like engineers, they don't actually like simple.
简单默认是好的,但工程师喜欢改造他们的工具。
Simple is good by default, but engineers love to hack their tools.
他们喜欢自定义他们的工具。
They love to customize their tools.
所以这一点实际上非常重要。
So that's actually really important.
因此,QuadCode是最可定制的编码代理。
So QuadCode is just the most customizable coding agent.
它有非常多的扩展点。
It has just like so many extension points.
有技能、自定义代理、钩子,还有海量的配置和设置可供调整。
There's like there's skills, there's custom agents, there there's hooks, there's an insane amount of configuration and settings that you can set.
还有一个非常复杂的权限系统。
You know, there there's a very sophisticated permission system.
因此,有各种方式可以对其进行自定义。
So there's all sorts of ways to customize it.
这是因为我们知道每位工程师的工作方式都不同,每个人的偏好也不同。
And this is because we know every engineer works different and everyone has different preferences.
每个人使用的技术栈都不一样。
Everyone uses a different tech stack.
每个人使用的编辑器也不同。
Everyone uses a different editor.
每个人使用的操作系统也不同。
Everyone use a different OS.
所以我们希望确保它非常可定制。
So we wanted to make sure it's really customizable.
对于我的一些同事,我觉得我们反而应该从简单开始,一开始就保持极简。
For some of my coworker, I think we're kind of starting in the opposite direction and just keep it really simple at the start.
所以如果你使用 Cowork,我建议你不要做太多自定义。
And so if you use coworker, I would probably not customize too much.
比如,如果你安装了 Cowork 和 Chrome 扩展,那就基本够用了,它会帮你完成其他所有事情。
Like if you have coworker installed and you install the Chrome extension, that's pretty much all you need and it'll do everything else for you.
我认为,随着时间推移,当你发现自己经常使用 Cowork 不太擅长的软件时,才是考虑编写技能的时候。
I think over time as you find yourself using maybe software that Cowork is not great at, that's the point to think about writing skills.
但这不会是我的起步方式。
But that wouldn't be my starting point.
先从简单开始,看看它如何运作,哪些功能对你有用。
Just start simple, see how it works, see what's useful.
我觉得另一点是,现在还太早了。
And I think also the other thing, it's so early.
这让我感觉很像一年前的Quad Code,那时我们刚发布,还很早期,功能不好,bug很多,几乎没法用。
This feels to me a lot like Quad Code a year ago where we released it before, it was early, it was not very good yet, it was super buggy, it barely worked.
一年前,这个模型在编程方面并不怎么样。
The model was not very good at coding a year ago.
对我来说,这感觉很像那时,但我认为我们的产品实际上比我们刚发布Quad Code时要好一些,因为它真的有用,而且我已经每天都在用了。
And it feels like that to me, but I think our work is actually a little bit better than QuadCode was when we first released it because it's actually useful and it's already a thing that I use every day.
是的,我认为在第一周我们就看到了多得多的增长。
And yeah, I think in the first week we've seen so much more growth.
它的增长幅度是我们当初发布Quad Code第一周的数倍。
It's been like a multiple of the growth that we saw with QuadCode the first week.
这非常令人兴奋。
So that's very exciting.
看来人们已经发现它很有用了。
Seems like this is something that people are already finding useful.
我们在录制这个,现在是2026年1月,对吧。
We're recording this, what is it, January 2026.
如果我们一年后回来,那是2027年1月,你觉得人们会怎么使用Cowork?
If we come back here in twelve months, it's January 2027, how do you think people are gonna be using Cowork?
你知道的?
You know?
我知道你没有水晶球,但你能想象出哪些使用场景吗?产品会是什么样子?
I know you don't have a crystal ball exactly, but what sort of use cases, and and what is what does the product look like?
描述一下2027年1月使用Cowork的世界是什么样子。
Like, describe the world in January 2027 with with co work.
天啊,格雷格。
Oh, jeez, Greg.
我只规划一周的时间线。
I I plan in, like, a one week timeline.
模型变化得太快了。
The model is just changing so fast.
这真的很难。
It's it's so hard.
我只是觉得,模型的发展是指数级的,而我这渺小的人类大脑根本无法应对这种指数增长。
And I just feel like, you know, like, model is it's it's advancing exponentially and just my my puny human meat brain can't grapple with the exponential.
我们习惯用线性思维去思考。
It's like we think in linear.
所以我认为这种指数级的变化根本难以规划。
And so I think this kind of exponential is just very, very difficult to plan around.
好吧,但如果非要我猜测的话。
Okay, but if I had to speculate.
一年前,我觉得达里奥也做过这样的预测,说到了年底,人们就不再写代码了。
A year ago, I And I think Dario also made this prediction that by the end of the year people wouldn't be writing code anymore.
我觉得那大概是去年年中左右的事。
And I think that was sometime mid last year or something.
我每天都在写代码。
I code every day.
我每个月都会提交两三百个拉取请求之类的。
I ship two three hundred PRs every month or something like that.
在过去两个月里,QuadCode 写了我所有的代码。
And in the last two months, QuadCode has written 100% of my code.
我一根手指都没敲过一行代码。
I haven't written a single line by hand.
这一点我也早在去年年中就预测过了。
And this is something like I also predicted this way back middle of last year.
这有点不符合直觉,因为如果你只是回顾当时的情况,并线性地推演,根本不可能想到模型会达到这个水平。
It was sort of not intuitive because if you just think about the experience at the time and you trace it linearly, there's just no way that the model would be at that point.
所以你真的必须相信指数增长,实实在在地画出曲线,顺着这条线的发展趋势去看。
So you really have to believe in exponential and just literally plot it out and follow the way that the line goes.
只有这样,你才能预测到这一点。
That's the only way that you would have predicted this.
而我的预测完全正确。
And it was absolutely right.
所以我认为,在编程领域,我们会越来越多地看到,模型能够完全代劳各种类型的代码。
And so I think for coding, is something that we're going to start to see in more and more places for more and more kinds of code that the model is able to just do all of it.
当我们思考协作时,我觉得这有点类似。
And when we think about co work, I think it's somewhat similar.
我觉得这还稍微早了一点。
I think it's a little bit earlier.
我认为,我们会看到对于所有这类繁琐的任务,比如连接应用A和B,或者来回传输数据等等,模型都能直接完成。
And I think what we're gonna see is for all this kind of tedious tasks like connecting app A and B or kind of shuffling data back and forth or whatever, the model is just gonna be able to do it.
而且它会变得越来越擅长这些任务。
And it's gonna get increasingly good at it.
在某些方面,这有点令人害怕,但在另一些方面,我觉得非常令人兴奋,因为你再也不必把时间浪费在这些枯燥的工作上了。
I think in some ways it's a little scary and in some ways I think it's really exciting because you don't have to spend your time on this toil some work anymore.
你可以专注于自己真正喜欢的工作。
You can just focus on the work that you enjoy.
而且我认为,每个人都会变得高效得多,因为你拥有一支可以完成这些任务的机器人军队。
And also everyone, I think, just becomes much, much more productive because you have an army of clods that that can do this.
好的。
Okay.
我喜欢这个功能。
I like that feature.
我非常喜欢这个功能。
I like that feature a lot.
这是个难题。
It's a hard question.
这是一个很难的问题,因为一旦 genie 跑出瓶子,就很难预测它会去哪里。
It's a hard question when you it's sort of like the genie's out of the bottle, and it's hard to predict, like, where the genie's gonna go.
所以我认为,协同工作是 Claude 编码的入门途径。
So I believe that co coworker is the gateway drug to Claude code.
我认为人们会开始使用它,并为他们各自的业务开发出具体的使用场景。
I think that people are going to start using it, and they're gonna develop, like, vertical use cases, like, for whatever it is their business is.
你提到了 AutoCAD。
Like, you mentioned AutoCAD.
你在开发 Cobalt Cowork 的时候,大概根本没想过 AutoCAD。
Like, you probably weren't thinking about AutoCAD when you were dev helping develop Cobalt Cowork.
所以我认为会出现这些垂直领域。
So I think there's gonna be, like, these verticals.
我认为Cowork会类似于非常具体的职位招聘平台,你可以为特定岗位招聘人员。
And I think I think that Cowork is gonna be similar to, like, vertical job boards where there's very specific roles that you can hire to people.
我确实认为,技能和这些数字同伴将会结合在一起,你会‘雇佣’它们。
And I do think that there's gonna be this combination between skills and these digital teammates that you're gonna quote unquote hire.
是的,这非常有趣。
Yeah, that's super interesting.
也许我们可以打个赌,看看一年后会发展成什么样。
Maybe we should make a bet and just see where it pans out in the year.
我完全不知道,但这种猜测确实很有趣,因为我感觉这项技术的发展方式与以往的技术浪潮截然不同。
I have no idea, but it's definitely interesting to speculate because I just feel like the way this technology goes is so different than past technology waves.
它有点类似于互联网。
It's sort of similar to the internet.
它有点类似于计算机,也许像之前的电话之类的东西,但速度要快得多。
It's sort of similar to computers, maybe like telephones or something before that, but the speed is just so much faster.
因为它是在所有这些技术基础上发展起来的,没有遍布各地的电话和电话线,互联网就不可能存在。
Because it's kind of piggybacking on all of this, the internet could not exist without telephones and phone lines being everywhere.
没有这些,拨号上网也不可能实现。
You couldn't have dial up without it.
如果没有互联网的存在,手机也不可能出现。
Mobile phones couldn't exist without the internet existing.
所以,每一层技术栈都变得越来越强大,并且传播得越来越快。
So it's sort of like every layer of the stack, it just gets more and more powerful and it spreads more quickly.
因此,AI正是建立在所有这些技术基础之上的。
And so it's on the back of all of this that AI can exist.
是的,看到它未来会走向何方一定会非常令人兴奋。
And yeah, it's just gonna be very exciting to see where it goes.
我想在最后十分钟换个话题,因为我们提到了Claude Code。
I wanna shift gears just for the last ten minutes because we mentioned Claude Code.
你发过一篇帖子,简直爆火了。
You had a you had a post that went absolutely viral.
我想你知道我要说的是哪篇帖子。
I think you know what post I'm gonna talk about.
九万九千个收藏,真是疯狂。
99,000 bookmarks, which is crazy.
我要共享一下我的屏幕。
And I'm gonna share my screen.
我想稍微过一下这篇内容。
I wanna go over it a little bit.
这是我学习怎么使用推特。
This is me learning to use Twitter.
我想我十年前注册了一个账号,但一直没怎么用过。
I think I made an account, like, a decade ago, and I haven't really used it.
所以
So
这挺有趣的。
It's funny.
是的
Yeah.
学习的过程很有趣。
It's been fun to learn.
你只有几条推文,但就是这一条,你搞明白了。
You have, like, a just a few tweets, but, like, this, you know, this one, you figured it out.
你说,我是鲍里斯。
You say, I'm Boris.
我创建了Cloud Code。
I created Cloud Code.
很多人问我是怎么使用Cloud Code的。
Lots of people have asked for how I use Cloud Code.
所以我想展示一下我的设置。
So I want to show off my setup a bit.
我的设置可能出乎意料地简单。
My setup might be surprisingly vanilla.
Cloud Code 开箱即用效果很好,所以我个人很少去自定义它。
Cloud Code works great out of the box, so I personally don't customize it much.
没有唯一正确的方式使用 Cloud Code。
There's not no one correct there's no one correct way to use Cloud Code.
我们有意将其设计成你可以随意使用、自定义和修改它。
We intentionally built it in a way that you can use it, customize it, and hack it however you'd like.
Cloud Code 团队的每个人使用方式都大不相同,下面我就来介绍一下。
Each person on the Cloud Code team use it very differently, so here it goes.
你能再详细说说这些内容吗?就是你刚才提到的那些,能展开讲讲吗?
Could you just talk about some of the just expand on some of these and and what you were saying, you know, what you were saying on here?
因为我觉得这真的很有意思。
Because I thought it was really interesting.
是的,我很乐意。
Yeah, I'd love to.
所以第一个,它和我在协同工作时展示的非常相似,我现在的工作不再是深入钻研某一项任务,而是同时处理多项任务。
So this first one, it's very similar to what I was showing in co work where my job now isn't to go super deep on one task, it's to do a bunch of tasks in parallel.
所以当我使用云代码时,我通常会在终端或移动应用中工作。
And so when I'm working on quad code, I usually work in a terminal or on the mobile app.
这些是我最常使用的两种服务。
These are kind of the two services I use the most.
但正如我所说,团队中的每个人都不一样。
But like I said, everyone on the team is different.
每个用户都偏好不同的方式。
Every user prefers something different.
所以我们开发了所有这些功能。
So we build all of these.
通常,我会在一个标签页中开始一个任务。
And so usually what I do is I'll start a task in kind of one tab.
当克劳德在思考并开始制定计划时,我会切换到第二个标签页,让它为第二件事制定计划。
And once Claude is thinking about it and starting to work on a plan, I'll move on to the second tab and I'll ask it to make a plan for the second thing.
然后我会继续到第三个任务,让它制定计划。
Then I'll move on to the third one, ask it to make a plan.
最后,当我没有立即要处理的任务时,我会回到第一个标签页。
And then finally, when I've run out of immediate tasks to do, I'll go back to the first tab.
看看计划是否合理。
I'll see if the plan looks good.
我可能会来回调整一下。
I might go back and forth a little bit.
一旦计划看起来不错,我通常就会直接自动接受修改。
And then once the plan looks good, I usually go into just auto accept edits right away.
因为我觉得,有了 Opus 4.5,只要计划好了,模型几乎能完美地执行它。
Because I think with Opus 4.5, once the plan is good, the model can just execute it pretty much perfectly.
这一点在之前的模型上完全不是这样。
This is definitely not the case with previous models.
所以在过去几个月里,大家对 Opus 4.5 都非常兴奋。
And so I think there was a lot of excitement about OPUS 4.5 over the last couple months.
我觉得这正是其中一个主要原因。
And I think this is kind of one of the big reasons.
它在编程方面变得非常出色,同时在规划方面也极为优秀。
It's just gotten very good at coding, but also excellent at planning.
所以一旦计划好了,代码也就没问题了。
So once the plan is good, the code is good.
因此,我现在的工作就是不断在标签页之间切换,处理四象限事务,确保它们不会受阻,并回答他们的问题。
And so, yeah, my work now is just jumping between tabs, tending to the quads, make sure they're unblocked, answering their questions.
关于协作,我觉得现在其实也差不多。
With co work, I think it's actually quite similar now.
我喜欢这一点。
I like that.
我一定要引用你这句话。
I'm gonna quote you on that.
一旦计划好了,代码也就没问题了。
Once the plan is good, the code is good.
这太对了,对吧?
That's so true, right?
因为如果你把计划做对了,代理就应该能完成工作。
Because if you nail the plan, the agent should do the work.
是的。
Yeah.
对,没错。
Yeah, exactly.
我觉得去年这个时候,关于规范驱动开发曾引起过一阵热议。
I think sometime last year there was all this buzz about spec driven development.
但对我来说,这感觉有点太死板、太僵化了。
And it just feels a little too QT and a little too rigid to me.
但我觉得这其实是一种规范驱动开发的形式。
But I think this is a form of spec driven development.
就像存在某种规范一样。
It's like there there is some kind of spec.
我觉得这其实就是一种计划。
I I think it's just like a plan.
这就足够了。
That's all it has to be.
它只是一个文本文件。
It's just a text file.
它不需要是特定的格式。
It doesn't have to be in a particular format.
一旦你有了它,就万事大吉了。
Once you have that, you're good.
第二点,你说还要同时运行五到十个CLOD,和我本地的CLOD并行。
Number two, you say, also run five to 10 CLODs in in parallel with my local clods.
我在终端编码时,经常会将本地会话交给网页端,或者手动在Chrome中启动会话,有时我还会来回切换。
As I code in my terminal, I will often hand off local sessions to web using and or manually kick off sessions in Chrome, and sometimes I will teleport back and forth.
我还会从手机上启动一些会话,显然是通过云端iOS应用,每天早上和全天都要检查一下,之后再回看。
I also start a few sessions from my phone, obviously, from Cloud iOS app, you got to, every morning and throughout the day and check-in on them later.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
今天早上,我一醒来就启动了三个云环境。
This morning, I kicked off, I think, like, three clouds as soon as I woke up.
早上我突然想到,也许我应该开发这个功能或者修复这个bug之类的。
I just had some thought in the morning about, well, maybe I should build this thing or fix this bug or whatever.
我正在刷推特时,有人提交了一个bug报告。
I was checking Twitter and someone had a bug report.
于是我打开手机,在Quad应用里,左侧有个菜单,点击后有个代码标签。
So I just opened my phone and in the quad app, on the left side, you click the little menu and there's a code tab.
你可以直接在那里访问Quad代码。
So you can just access quad code there.
我很多代码都是这样写的。
That's what I use for a lot of my code.
有趣的是,我以前根本想不到我会这样写代码。
And it's funny, never would have guessed that this is the way that I code.
如果一年前有人问我,我绝对想不到现在的我有一半代码都是在手机上写的,而且居然还挺好用的。
If you asked me a year ago, I would never have predicted that the way I code now is probably half of it is just on my phone and it sort of just works.
而网页端是另一部分。
And then web is kind of the other part.
所以当我用完所有标签页时,这确实有点麻烦,因为我在终端的每个标签页里都有一个完全独立的 Git 代码库。
So once I've run out of tabs because it's just like it's kind of a pain to manage a bunch of different git checkouts because in each tab on my terminal, I actually have a totally separate git checkout.
我其实并不使用 WorkTrees 之类的东西。
And I don't really use WorkTrees or anything like that.
我只是保持得比较简单。
I just keep it pretty simple.
在网页端,如果我用完了终端标签页,就会把任务转移到网页端继续进行。
And in web, if I if I just ran out of terminal tabs, I'll start overflowing to web and and starting tasks there.
太棒了。
Beautiful.
所以,是的,我也推荐使用 iOS 和网页端,同时打开多个,这样你才能充分发挥它的优势。
So, yeah, I also so recommending use iOS, use web, open multiple, you'll get the most out of it that way.
是的,完全正确。
Yeah, absolutely.
是的
Yeah.
我们现在也有一个安卓应用了。
And we have a Android app now too.
所以,是的,使用移动应用,看看它能帮你走多远。
So yeah, just use the mobile app and see how far that can take you.
如果它没有给你好的结果,也要确保调整环境设置,并且投入资源优化你的四元组。
If it's not giving you good results, also make sure that you tune the environment setup and make sure that you invest in your quad.
MD。
Md.
这超级重要。
That's super duper important.
我还在第四点里也谈到了这一点。
And I talk about that in number four also.
第三点,你说你用 Opus 4.5 来处理所有事情。
Number three, you say, I use Opus 4.5 with Thinking for Everything.
这是我用过的最好的编码模型。
It's the best coding model I've ever used.
尽管它比Sonnet更大更慢,但因为你不需要过多引导它,而且它在工具使用上更出色。
And even though it's bigger and slower than Sonnet, since you have to steer it less and it's better at tool use.
最终,它几乎总是比使用较小的模型更快。
It's almost always faster than using a smaller model in the end.
而且更便宜。
And cheaper.
这有点反直觉,我得向别人解释好几次。
It's sort of counterintuitive, and I had to explain this to people a few times.
但因为这个模型更聪明,最终使用的token反而更少。
But because the model is smarter, it actually uses less tokens in the end.
它使用的token少得多,因此即使较小模型的单token成本更低,它通常也更便宜。
And it uses so many less tokens, it's often cheaper than using a smaller, less intelligent model, even though the per token cost for that model is lower.
所以有点反直觉,但如果你能用,就直接用最智能的那个。
So a little counterintuitive, but, yeah, just use the smartest thing if you can.
我们非常感谢这一点。
Well, we appreciate that.
你知道的。
You know?
我们非常感谢这一点。
We appreciate that.
第四点,我们的团队共享一个用于Claude代码仓库的Claude MD文件。
Number four, our team shares a single Claude MD for the Claude code repo.
我们会将它提交到Git中。
We check it into git.
整个团队每周都会多次贡献内容。
Whole The team contributes multiple times a week.
每当我们发现Claude做错事时,就会把它添加到MD文件中,以便Claude下次知道不要这么做。
Anytime we see claud do something incorrectly, we add it to the m d so claud knows not to do it next time.
其他团队也维护着自己的Claude MD文件。
Other teams maintain their own claud m d's.
每个团队都有责任保持自己的文档最新。
It is each team's job to keep theirs up to date.
QuadMD 只是一个文本文件,没有特殊格式。
And the QuadMD is just a text file, so there's no special format.
人们经常问这个问题:它必须遵循某种特殊格式吗?
People ask this all the time, is there some special format that it has to be in?
不用。
No.
它就是一个文本文件,你可以随意写任何内容。
It's just like it's just a text file, so you can put whatever you want in it.
这是我们的 QuadMD 的截图。
This is a screenshot of our QuadMD.
这就是全部内容。
This is literally it.
所以非常简单。
So just really simple.
而且,你知道的,你可以随意格式化这个。
And, you know, you you could format this kinda however you want.
太棒了。
Love it.
然后最后,我觉得是的。
And then finally, I think yeah.
第五点。
Number five.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
你还有几个没说完。
You have a you got a few more.
所以第五点,在代码审查时,我经常会在我同事的PR中标记@claud,要求将内容添加到CloudMD中。
So number five, during code review, I'll often tag at dot claud on my coworker's PRs to add something to the CloudMD as part of the PR.
我们使用claud代码GitHub操作来实现这一点。
We use the claud code GitHub action for this.
这是我们版本的复合工程。
It's our version of Dan Tripper's compounding engineering.
你什么意思?
What what do you mean?
什么是复合工程?
What is compound engineering?
是的。
Yeah.
天哪。
Oh my god.
这条推文里其实有两个错误。
So there's actually like two bugs in this tweet.
我觉得丹实际上称之为复合工程,而不是复合化工程。
I think I think Dan actually calls it compound engineering, not compounding engineering.
然后那个@.quad,这是我学习如何使用x的过程。
And then the at dot quad, this is me learning how to use x.
但实际上是 at quad。
But it's actually at quad.
根本没有点。
There's There's no dot.
我只是觉得可能真有一个用户叫 claud。
I just didn't I think there's an actual user or something whose name is claud.
我不想 @ 他们。
I didn't want to tag them.
但是的。
But yeah.
所以你在 claud 代码中运行这个命令:install githubaction。
So what you do is in claud code, you run this commandinstall githubaction.
这个命令的作用是在你的 GitHub 仓库中安装 Claude 应用。
And what this does is it installs the Claude app in your GitHub repo.
这样你就可以随时提及 Claude,让它帮你进行修改。
And what that lets you do is you can then mention Claude whenever you want and just have it make changes.
它还可以直接处理拉取请求。
And it can just work on PR.
所以它会推回你的分支,并直接提交更改。
So it'll push back to your branch and it'll push the changes right back.
你也可以在问题中提及它。
You can also tag it on issues.
你可以在任何地方提及它。
You can tag it wherever.
我每天都会多次这样做。
I do this multiple times a day.
它真的非常有用。
It's really, really useful.
我认为最常见的用例之一就是做一些小修复。
I think one of the most common use cases is just little fixes.
另一个常见用例是更新云文档,以保持知识库的最新状态。
I think the other one is updating the CloudMD to keep the knowledge base up to date.
你不应该对同一件事重复评论两次。
And you should never have to comment about something twice.
当我还在Meta的时候,我做过一件事,那是我以前的工作经历。
Back when I was at Meta, something that I did is this is in a previous life, in a previous job.
我做的每一份代码审查,都会维护一个电子表格,记录所有出现过的问题。
Something that I did is every code review that I did, I would keep a spreadsheet of all the issues that came up.
每当类似的问题再次出现时,我就会在电子表格里加一 tally。
And whenever the same kind of issue came up again, I would just like tallied up in the spreadsheet.
当某个问题累计达到五次或十次时,我就会写一条 Lint 规则。
And whenever something hit, I think, like five or 10 tallies or something, I would write a Lint rule.
Lint 规则是一种自动化代码审查中这部分工作的方式,这样我就不用再重复评论了。
And what that is is it's a way to automate that part of the code review so I don't have to comment about it again.
那是还没有大语言模型、模型在编程方面还不太行的时代。
And that was back in the days before LLMs and before the model was any good at coding.
而如今,这相当于同样的做法。
And so this is the equivalent nowadays.
你只需标记Claude,让它更新你们团队的知识库CloudMD。
You just tag Claude, and you have it update your CloudMD, which is your team's knowledge base.
所以非常简单。
So really simple.
这意味着你不需要重复指出任何问题。
And what this means is you don't have to point anything out twice.
我很想知道这对协同工作会是什么样子。
I'm curious to see what this looks like for co work.
我想我们还没弄清楚这一点。
I don't think we figured that out yet.
但毫无疑问,对于四元代码和四元文档,这应该是你们所有人应该一直更新的唯一事项。
But definitely for quad code, quad MD is kind of the This is the one thing that you should all be updating all the time.
太棒了。
Love it.
第六点,大多数会话都从计划模式开始。
Number six, most sessions start in plan mode.
如果我的目标是写一个拉取请求,我会使用计划模式,反复与Claude沟通,直到我满意它的计划。
If my goal is to write a pull request, I will use plan mode and go back and forth with Claude until I like its plan.
从那里,我会切换到自动接受编辑模式,Cloud通常一次就能完成。
From there, I switch into auto accept edit edits mode, and Cloud can usually one shot it.
一个好的计划非常重要。
A good plan is really important.
是的。
Yeah.
正如我所说,计划功能是Cloud Code中被最忽视的功能。
Like I said, planning is just the most underused feature in Cloud Code.
实际上,很多人会用它,但我还是认为它被使用得不够充分。
Actually, a lot of people use it, but I I would say still underused.
我几乎在所有会话中都会使用它。
I use it for almost all my sessions.
对。
Yeah.
这显而易见。
It's it's a no brainer.
所以如果你还没这么做,请现在就开始吧。
So if you aren't already doing this, please do.
我们不可能有时间把所有这些都做完。
Do we we've got we're you not gonna have time to do all of them.
我不知道,因为你有个明确的截止时间。
What are the I don't think because you have a hard stop.
你想挑一两个来收尾吗?
Do you wanna pick one or two to end with?
好的。
Yeah.
我们来做第13条吧。
Let's do let's do maybe number 13.
是的,第13条,我认为除了使用Opus四之外,当人们询问如何提升Quad Code的性能时,我几乎每次都推荐这三点。
Yeah, number 13, I think this is probably in addition to using Opus four When people ask about how to get better performance out of quad code, there's three things that I recommend almost every time.
第一点是始终使用 Opus 4.5 并开启思考模式。
Number one is use Opus 4.5 with thinking always.
不要尝试使用其他模型,因为 Opus 会带来更好的结果和更高的整体效率。
Don't try to use a different model because OPUS will just give you better results and more efficiency overall.
第二点是确保你有一个好的 QUADMD。
The second thing is make sure you have a good QUADMD.
第三点就是第13条建议:给 Quad 提供一种验证其输出的方法。
And then the third thing is this tip number 13, which is give QUAD a way to verify its output.
我们刚刚在 CoWork 中看到,Quad 在使用 Chrome 扩展程序编写邮件和操作 Sheets 方面表现得多么出色。
And so we we just kinda saw with CoWork how good Quad is at using the Chrome extension in order to write email and in order to work with Sheets.
这完全是同样的道理。
And it's exactly the same thing.
如果我在开发一个应用,我总是使用 Chrome 扩展程序让 Quad 自己测试其工作成果。
If I'm building an app, I always use the Chrome extension to have Quad test its own work.
如果 Quad 能够验证自己的输出,结果会好上很多。
And if Quad can verify its own output, the result is gonna be way, way better.
想象一下你是个画家,要创作画作,而且这些画必须相当出色。
Imagine that you're a painter and you make paintings and they have to be pretty good.
它们可能需要达到照片级写实,或者某种非常精细的风格。
They have to be maybe even photorealistic or something or just some kind of very detailed style.
但你必须蒙上眼睛作画。
And you have to wear a blindfold.
你根本不可能画得很好。
You're just not gonna be that good.
作品也不会太出色。
It's not gonna come out that great.
对于工程师来说也是同样的道理。
Or it's the same thing for an engineer.
如果你必须写代码,却永远无法运行代码,看不到输出,也看不到网站界面。
If you have to write code but you can never run the code or you can never see the output and you can never see the website.
那代码肯定不会好到哪里去。
It's just not gonna be good.
所以这和Quad的情况是一样的。
And so it's the same thing with Quad.
随着模型越来越智能,第一次生成的结果会变得越来越好,但你真的需要给它一种验证输出的方式,这样效果会好得多。
As the model gets more intelligent, that first shot is gonna get better and better, but really you wanna give it a way to verify the output and it'll be much better.
这就像是工程师在写代码时运行测试、启动服务器,或者在模拟器或浏览器中查看输出结果。
So this is like running tests if you're an engineer, starting a server also if you're an engineer, or seeing the output in a simulator or in a browser.
太棒了。
Amazing.
而最终的建议,我想就是亲自上手实践,对吧?
And the ultimate tip, I guess, is just get your hands dirty, right?
我觉得就是这样。
I think that's it.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,使用这些东西并没有唯一正确的方式。
I mean, there's no one right way to use this stuff.
看看什么有用,什么没用,找到属于自己的工作流程。
See what's useful, see what's not, find your own workflows.
我听说有人把QuadCode形容成一本‘找到自己的路’的书。
I heard someone describing QuadCode as a find your own path book.
那种你得选择的书——你是去地牢还是去探索森林?
One of those books where you have to, do you go to the dungeon or do you explore the forest?
就是这种类型的东西。
This kind of thing.
就像老式的RPG电子游戏。
Old RPG video game.
有点像那样。
Just kinda like that.
它非常自由开放。
It's like it's very free form.
没有唯一正确的方式去做它。
There's no one right way to do it.
所以,看看什么对你有用。
So just see what works for you.
Boris,非常感谢你抽出时间,慷慨地分享这些内幕,告诉我们如何充分利用Cowork和Claude Code。
Boris, I appreciate you taking the time, the generosity to spill the sauce and just to to share with us how we can get the most out of both Cowork and Claude Code.
每个人都在思考这个问题,尤其是在这个播客上,你知道,Startup Ideas播客,有数百万人正试图弄清楚如何提高效率,以及如何围绕这些工具建立自己的事业。
Everyone's thinking about it, everyone's trying to especially on this podcast, you know, the StartUp Ideas podcast, you have millions of people who are trying to figure out how I can be more productive and how I can build businesses around some of these things.
谢谢你。
So thank you.
感谢你的时间。
Thank you for the time.
我会在节目中附上关注Boris的链接。
I'll include links on where to follow Boris.
他很少发推文,但一旦发了,就值得留意。
He doesn't tweet a lot, but when he tweets, it's it's worth paying attention to.
我最后还想提一件事,因为如果我不问这个问题,我的观众会把我给杀了。
And I just have I wanna leave with one thing just because my audience would kill me if I didn't ask this.
所以你知道吗,Boris,我来自法语加拿大,我们当然说法语。
So as you know, Boris, I'm from French Canada, and we speak French, obviously, French Canada.
我叫Claude为Claude。
And I call Claude Claude.
我是唯一一个这么叫的吗?
Am I the only one?
天哪。
Oh, man.
你可能不是唯一一个这么叫的。
You're probably not the only one.
世界上有很多人说法语。
Lot of the a lot of the world speaks French.
哪个听起来更好?
Which one sounds better?
哪个感觉更自然?
What what feels right
对我来说,Claude听起来更好。
To me, Claude sounds better.
就像Jean Claude Van一样,尽管人们会说Jean Claude Van Damme。
It's like Jean Claude Van even though people would say Jean Claude Van Damme.
这就是我的看法。
It's like, that's my take.
这是我的大胆观点。
That's my hot take.
对我来说,它听起来更好。
To me, it sounds better.
哦,你知道吗,Greg,我今天在办公室里就打算叫它Claude,看看大家怎么说。
Oh, you know, Greg, I'm gonna I'm gonna today around the office, I'm just gonna call it Claude, we'll we'll see what people say.
我会回来汇报的。
I'll I'll report back.
好的。
Okay.
汇报一下。
Report back.
好的。
Alright.
听起来不错。
Sounds good.
鲍里斯,再次感谢你参与,下次见。
Boris, thanks again for coming on, and I'll see you next time.
是的。
Yeah.
非常感谢你,克雷格。
Thanks so much, Craig.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。