本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好,男孩女孩们,女士们和先生们。
Hello, boys and girls, ladies and germs.
我是蒂姆·费里斯。
This is Tim Ferriss.
欢迎来到另一期《蒂姆·费里斯秀》。
Welcome to another episode of the Tim Ferriss Show.
本期是一个全新的实验,叫做‘冥想星期一’。
This episode is a brand new experiment called Meditation Monday.
这意味着,除了每周的长篇访谈外,每个星期一我都会为你带来一段大约十分钟的冥想,帮助你在接下来的一周里保持状态。
That means in addition to my long form interviews each week, every Monday, I will be bringing you a short ten minute or so meditation, which will help you for the rest of the week.
在这四期系列节目中,你将掌握一套禅意工具包,专门帮助你在日常生活中获得更大的平静、安宁与效率。
Over this four episode series, you'll develop a zen toolkit specifically to help you find greater calm, peace, and effectiveness in your daily life.
导师亨利·舒克曼曾两次做客我的播客。
The teacher, Henry Shukman, has been on my podcast twice before.
他是全球仅有的几十位被授权教授所谓‘三宝禅’的大师之一,我发现这种禅修方式特别有趣且有效,现在他将成为你的导师。
He is one of only a few dozen masters in the world authorized to teach what is called Sambo Zen, and I have found this particularly interesting and effective, and now he'll be your teacher.
我一直在使用亨利的应用程序‘The Way’,每天一次,经常两次,它降低我的焦虑程度超出了我的想象。
I've been using Henry's app, The Way, once, often twice a day, and it has lowered my anxiety more than I thought possible.
作为本节目的听众,您自己可以通过访问 thewayapp.com/tim 获得30次免费课程。
As a listener of the show, you yourself can get 30 free sessions by visiting thewayapp.com/tim.
所以,如果您喜欢这些冥想内容——它们本身就已经很有价值——您可以通过访问 thewayapp.com/tim 获得30次免费课程。
So if you like what you hear in these meditations, which will be valuable in and of themselves, you can get 30 free sessions by going to thewayapp.com/tim.
在此期间,请享受亨利·舒克曼带来的这一期冥想星期一。
And for the time being, please enjoy this Meditation Monday with Henry Shukman.
大家好,欢迎参加由我亨利·舒克曼带领的这次冥想。
Hello, and welcome to this meditation with me, Henry Shukman.
我非常高兴、荣幸,也深感谦卑,能为你们提供这次冥想。
I'm really delighted and honored and quite humbled to be offering this to you.
这是四组冥想中的第一组,旨在帮助您在繁忙的一天中找到片刻宁静,或在漫长疲惫的一天结束时,或在一天开始前获得平静。
This is the first of a little set of four meditations, and it's designed to help you find a moment of peace in the midst of a busy day, or possibly at the end of a long tiring day or before your day starts.
无论何时,只要您觉得需要一种干预来帮助您的神经系统,这都会对您有益。
Any time you feel a little intervention to help your nervous system would be a good thing for you.
所以我们只做一个简单的身体扫描,这能让我们扎根、安定下来,回到我们自身的中心,从而帮助我们在一天中更平静、更稳定地运作和表现。
So we're just gonna do a simple body scan, basically, which grounds us, centers us, brings us back into the heart of our own being, which then helps us to function, and perform better in the course of our day with more peace and a better regulated nervous system.
请采取任何舒适的坐姿。
So come into any comfortable seated position.
如果你想躺下,也没问题。
If you wanna recline, no problem.
躺下吧。
Lie down.
如果这对你来说可行,那也完全没问题。
If that's available to you, that's also just fine.
我假设你正按照我提供的指导坐着。
I'm gonna assume that you're sitting in the guidance that I offer.
所以,让自己舒服一点。
So just get comfortable.
闭上眼睛,或者将目光放低。
Close your eyes or lower your gaze.
让双手自然放在膝盖上、大腿上,或置于身体两侧。
Let your hands rest in your lap or on your thighs or perhaps by your side.
我们先来读一首非常短小的诗,帮助我们进入状态。
We're gonna start with a little very short poem just to bring us in.
只需静止。
Only be still.
只需静止。
Only be still.
你从哪里来并不重要。
It doesn't matter where you've come from.
你甚至不必在意自己以为想去哪里。
It doesn't even matter where you think you want to go.
此刻,唯一重要的是你保持静止。
For now, all that matters is your being still.
无论是什么样的灾难、悲伤、渴望、希望或承诺将你带到了这个座位上,现在请将它们放下。
Whatever catastrophe, or grief, or yearning, or hope, or promise has brought you here to this very seat just now, put them aside.
把它们放在一边。
Set them aside.
此刻,唯一重要的是你保持静止。
For now, all that matters is your being still.
所以让你的身体静止下来。
So let your body become still.
嗯。
Yeah.
我们许多人下颌都带着一些紧张。
Many of us carry some tension in our jaw.
试着让你的下颌稍微向前下方滑动一点。
So see if you can let your jaw slide forward and down just a little bit.
也许只移动一毫米。
It may only go a millimeter.
但这能带来全部的改变。
That can make all the difference.
放松下巴。
Release the jaw.
你能感受到喉咙的柔软吗?
Can you find a kind of softness in your throat?
下巴和喉咙,放松而柔软。
Jaw and throat, soft at ease.
让双臂自然下垂,放松、松弛。
Let your arms hang, be slack, be loose.
现在将你的注意力带到胸部区域、肋骨,试着感受那里温暖而柔软,像温热的蜡一样。
Bring your awareness now into your chest area, your rib cage, and see if you can just get a taste of it being warm and soft, like warm wax.
身体上半部分,尤其是胸部区域,有一种普遍的温暖与柔软感。
Just a general sense of warmth and softness in the upper body, especially the chest area.
同样地,腹部也是如此。
And likewise, the belly.
让腹部柔软、温暖、放松。
Let the belly be soft and warm and loose.
感受上半身对臀部与座椅接触处的压力。
Sense the pressure of your upper body in your buttocks where they meet the seat.
让它们放松。
Let them relax.
让髋部稍微向外舒展一点点。
Let your hips spread just a little tiny bit.
松软是我们在这里的指引,即使坐着挺直,身体也会变得越来越柔软、松弛。
Looseness is our guidepost here, becoming softer and kind of floppier in the body, even while we may be sitting upright.
现在是大腿上部,也让它们温暖而柔软。
Now the upper legs, let them also be warm and soft.
它们现在不需要做任何事情。
They don't need to be doing anything right now.
它们只是处于放松状态。
They're just at ease.
小腿部分,也让它们柔软、放松。
And the lower legs, let them also be soft, relaxed.
脚踝和双脚放松。
Ankles and feet at ease.
双手。
Hands.
双手松弛、无力地 resting。
Hands are slack, limp, resting.
脸部。
Face.
让脸部柔软。
Let face be soft.
让整个头部、颅骨、头顶、后脑勺、两侧颅骨,整个头部都放松、安歇。
Let the whole head, the cranium, the top of the skull, the back of the skull, the sides of the skull, whole head at ease, resting.
现在,整个身体依然处于休息、放松的状态。
So now the entire body is still at rest, at ease.
也许你能感受到整个身体被一种温暖所包裹,一种温暖的能量场,或仿佛置身于一种微妙的、充满安适与温暖的云雾中,此刻你正被赋予这种可能性:让整个身体自然找到安详放松的状态。
Perhaps you can get a sense of the whole body being enveloped in a in a warmth, in a a kind of energy field of warmth, or as if in a subtle cloud of ease and warmth, that you're granted this possibility just now of having your whole body find its way to restful ease.
好的。
Okay.
我们现在将慢慢结束冥想。
We'll gently come out of the meditation now.
所以,活动一下你的手指。
So bring some movement into your fingers.
轻轻动动你的手指。
Just wiggle your fingers.
动动你的脚趾。
Wiggle your toes.
睁开眼睛。
Open your eyes.
抬起眼睛。
Raise your eyes.
回到你所在的这个空间。
Come back into the space that you're in.
很好。
Great.
非常感谢您参与这次小小的探索之旅,了解那种始终在这里等待我们的轻松状态——只要我们学会一些技巧,就能触及它。
Thank you so much for joining me in this little mini journey into the ease that's actually always here waiting for us if we just learn a few skills to help us tap into it.
下次,我们将探讨少做如何能帮助我们做得更多。
Next time, we'll be exploring how doing less can help us do more.
非常感谢您与我同行。
Thank you very much indeed for joining me.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。