本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
早上好,姑娘们。
Good morning, girlies.
这是Tos。
It's the Tos.
这是杰克逊·克劳德,我是你们的主持人。
It's Jackson Claude and we're your host.
这是你们最爱的节目——每日五件你必须知道的事。
It's your favorite show, the fast five things you need to know.
我们用轻松的方式开启你的一天。
We'll start your day off swirly.
这是Toast。
It's the toast.
我声音听起来太棒了。
I sound amazing.
欢迎回到Toast,周二快乐。
Welcome back to the toast, and happy Tuesday.
瑞安·洛赫特曾参加过《交易者》第一季。
Ryan Lochte was on season one of Traders.
谢谢。
Thank you.
星号。
Star asterisk.
今天是星期三。
It's Wednesday.
很抱歉刚才那样。
So sorry about that.
我准确预测了谁会成为合适的《交易者》选手,结果制片团队也这么认为。
Not me accurately predicting who would make a good traders cast and lo and behold, the casting team thought so as well.
是的。
Yeah.
很高兴我们都达成一致。
I'm glad we all agreed.
你知道今天是星期三。
You are aware it's Wednesday.
你在开玩笑吧。
You're kidding.
是的。
Yeah.
对你来说是个好消息。
Good news for you.
那对我而言就好了。
Well, that for me.
等等。
Wait.
你在开玩笑吧。
You're kidding.
是的。
Yeah.
星期三。
Wednesday.
昨天,亲爱的烤面包机们。
Yesterday, dear toasters.
哦,昨天,亲爱的烤面包机们。
Oh, yesterday, dear toasters.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
大家非常抱歉。
So sorry, everyone.
星期三快乐。
Happy Wednesday.
已经发出更正了。
Already issuing a correction.
是的。
Yeah.
正如本会说的,可能是注射的影响让我这样。
As Ben would say, it's probably the injections getting to me.
我得告诉你一件事。
I have to tell you something.
所以昨天,嗯,你们可能在想,为什么我看起来这么不一样?
So yesterday, yeah, you guys are probably wondering why do I look so different?
我终于在两年后打了肉毒杆菌和丰唇针。
I finally, after two years, got Botox and lip filler.
现在我的上嘴唇肿得很厉害。
Now my upper lip is very swollen.
你说话的方式也有点不一样了。
You're talking a little different too.
我的上嘴唇,感觉好疼。
My upper lip, like it hurts.
就像肿得很厉害。
Like it's very swollen.
所以请稍微忍耐一下。
So just just bear with me.
本是因为我太久没打过肉毒杆菌了,所以才忘了。
And Ben is when I forgot because I haven't gotten like any sort of Botox in so long.
本太夸张了。
Ben is so dramatic.
太夸张了。
So dramatic.
他一直打电话来。
He keeps calling
他管这叫注射。
it the injections.
好的。
Okay.
所以今天早上我心想,天哪,我太累了。
So this morning I was like, Oh my God, I am so tired.
露比流鼻涕。
Ruby has a runny nose.
所以昨晚睡得不太好。
So like it was not the best night's sleep.
我就只是觉得累。
Like, I'm just tired.
我有权利累得要死。
I'm allowed to be fucking tired.
我醒来了。
I wake up.
我心想,哦,我太累了。
I'm like, Oh, I am so tired.
本还问,是不是打针的原因?
And Ben is like, think it's the injections?
我心想,不是。
I'm like, No.
这些注射会让人平静下来。
The injections calm down.
他昨天太夸张了,还问:这些注射里到底是什么东西?
He's being so dramatic yesterday and he was like, And what's in these injections?
我心想,我他妈哪知道。
I'm like, I don't fucking know.
谁在乎啊?
Who cares?
别烦我。
Leave me alone.
他太夸张了。
He's being so dramatic.
是肉毒杆菌,其实我打的是迪赛普。
Botox because it's I actually got Disport.
他们问:你有偏好吗?
They were like, do you have a preference?
我当时说:说实话。
And I was like, honestly.
Disport 还是 DAT port?
Disport or DAT port?
我说:请给我便宜的那个。
I'm like, the cheaper port, please.
那真是个昂贵的下午。
Like, it was an expensive afternoon.
是的,我不在乎。
Yeah, don't care.
所以如果我看起来不一样了,那就是 Disport 的效果。
So if I'm looking different, it's the Disport.
对。
Yeah.
你想告诉我们你做了什么吗?
Do want to tell us what you did?
当然。
Sure.
我在我的前额做了肉毒杆菌。
I did Disport in my forehead.
这就像肉毒杆菌注射。
That's like Botox.
但我得向医生解释,我说:‘是的,我其实是个喜剧演员,我的个性是,这位医生我以前从没去过。’
But I was I was having to explain to the doctor, I'm like, yeah, like, I'm kind of like a comedian, like a personality is a new doctor I've never been to.
所以我经常上镜头。
And so I'm on camera a lot.
所以我还是想保持表情丰富,你知道的,我不想完全僵硬。
And so I still like to emote, you know, I don't want to be totally frozen.
所以她明白了。
So she understood.
然后我跟她讲了我上唇的经历,她也理解了。
And then I was telling her about like my upper lip saga, which she also understood.
她给了我一个我认为是亲吻的动作。
She gave me what I believe is a kiss.
什么?
Excuse me?
哦,她亲了我。
Oh, well, she kissed me.
抱歉。
Sorry.
她一直对护士说‘亲一下’。
She kept saying to the nurse like a kiss.
所以我觉得这大概是因为你的上唇需要稍微处理一下,因为她没在我的下唇注射任何东西。
So I think that's just like when your upper lip like needs to be a little because she didn't put anything in my lower lip.
我的下唇很正常。
My lower lip is like fine and normal.
哦,有意思。
Oh, interesting.
我笑的时候上唇会卷起来。
My upper lip like curls up when I smile.
所以她在我的鼻子下面打了点肉毒杆菌。
So she did a little Botox under my nose.
我的天。
My god.
疼得要命。
Was so fucking painful.
然后我在那里还做了个全身检查。
And then I also got a full body check while I was there.
什么?
What?
不,没什么。
No, nothing.
什么?
What?
没什么。
No, nothing.
纸板小次郎去打针了。
Cardboard Koji goes for injections.
什么?
What?
纸板小次郎确实去打针了,因为你之前评论过Dysport和Botox的价格差异。
Cardboard Koji did go for injections because you already commented about the price of Dysport versus Botox.
好吧。
Okay.
不知道有什么区别。
Don't know what the difference is.
当然,我知道得越多越好。
Sure, like, I got the more I know.
我肯定买了更贵的那个,因为我当时就是说,你推荐什么我就选什么。
I'm sure I got the more expensive one because I was just like, yeah, whatever you recommend.
简直是拿钱砸问题。
Just throwing money at at the problem.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,Cardboard Koji,我花了3000美元。
So Cardboard Koji, I spent $3,000.
所以,抱歉,是2000。
So would card sorry.
2000。
2,000.
Cardboard Koji 会吗
Would Cardboard Koji ever
会做吗?
ever do it?
不。
No.
只是在一个普通的下午花了两千块。
Just 2 k on a random afternoon.
但我一直在看我们的节目,地球上最好的节目。
But I was watching our show, the best show on Earth.
认真的,最棒的节目。
Like, seriously, the greatest show.
而且很有趣。
And it's interesting.
比如,直到今天,我们俩的眉毛都动得特别多。
Like, our eyebrows up until today, both of our eyebrows, like, move so much.
我们真的特别富有表现力。
Like, we're so emotive.
你知道,我之前看起来就像个平平无奇的学生。
You know, the face I pulled an unremarkable student.
我是真的不知道,如果打了肉毒杆菌,我还能不能做出那样的表情。
Like, I don't know that I could have made that face if I had Botox.
所以,好好享受此刻吧。
So, like, enjoy this moment for what it is.
这个节目非常富有表现力,我也一样。
The show is very expressive as am I.
但说实话,我们的眉毛动得比以往任何时候都多,我们的眉毛。
But, yeah, our fire heads were moving more than they probably ever Our fire heads.
比在节目里任何时候动得都多。
More than they ever moved in the show.
我知道。
I know.
我在想,记得我以前说单口喜剧的时候,因为真的需要靠表情表达,所以我打的肉毒杆菌比较少。
I was thinking that, like, remember when I was doing stand up, I was doing less Botox because, like, it really was so important that I move.
但现在,我真的不在乎了。
And now, like, I seriously don't care.
各位,不管我的眉毛动不动,这个节目都超棒。
Guys, the show's amazing regardless of whether my eyebrows move and they don't.
而且很多人是听播客的。
And a lot of you listen as a podcast.
没错。
Oh, true.
所以这根本无关紧要。
So this is irrelevant.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我在
So I'm
就是被各种东西填满了。
just like filled with with stuff.
充满毒素和注射物。
With toxins and injections.
我嫉妒。
And I'm jealous.
随便吧。
Whatever.
她本来完全可以往里面放任何东西
Like she could have seriously put anything in
就连头发都会打针,那些 crunchy moms 依然在打肉毒杆菌。
her Even hair and would have taken the crunchy moms, they still do Botox.
当然了。
Of course.
而且我也不想扫兴。
And I also, not to bring down the mood.
这
That's
太过分了。
beyond the pale.
我不想扫兴,但我在那里的时候,他们说,因为那是位美容皮肤科医生,他们还提到:你也应该做个全身检查。
Not to bring down the mood, but while I was there, they said, we have also, because it was a cosmetic dermatologist, they were like, Also, you should get a full body check.
然后我就说,好吧。
And like, sure.
尽管全身检查听起来特别让人难堪,我还是想:全身?
Even though there's something so humiliating about a full body check, I'm like, full body?
整个身体?
Like the whole thing?
连我衣服下面也要检查?
Like even under my shirt?
于是,我确实做了个全身检查,结果发现我后背有一处不正常的区域。
And so, yeah, I did a whole body check and yeah, not me having something irregular on my back.
已经做了活检,敬请期待。
It's been biopsied, so stay tuned.
不过你去做这个检查真是好事。
That's good that you did that, though.
我做了那个真是好事。
It's good that I did that.
我是没想到全身检查居然会这么顺利。
Like, I wasn't expecting like full body checks are just sort of supposed to go off without a hitch.
她最后才检查我的背部。
And she did my back very last.
所以我当时一直在那儿刷手机。
So was sort of like scrolling there on my phone.
她说,我发现你背上有个不正常的部位。
She was like, you know, I see something irregular on your back.
我要给你做活检。
I'm to biopsy it.
所以我得打麻药。
So I had to get numb.
疼得要死。
It hurts so fucking bad.
她把东西刮掉了。
She scraped it off.
所以,敬请期待下周,看看是不是黑色素瘤。
So yeah, tune in next week to find out if it's melanoma.
好的。
Okay.
我只是觉得,如果我轻描淡写地对待它,它就不是黑色素瘤。
And I just feel like if I make light of it, it won't be melanoma.
我总想着
I keep
在等结果。
calling it.
我也觉得,你知道的,实验室就是有实验室。
I also feel like, you know, labs got a lab.
我知道。
I know.
你知道吗?
You know what?
她变得有点疯疯癫癫的。
She was getting silly.
我觉得她就是想刮我的背。
Like, I think she just wanted to scrape my back.
是的。
Yeah.
当然了。
For sure.
那就是她受过训练该做的事。
That's what she's trained to do.
对。
Yeah.
尽管我当时还想看看呢?
Even though I was like, can I see?
她把镜头对准了她的听诊器,拍了一张照片。
And she, zoomed in on her, like, little stethoscope and took I a picture for
不规则。
was irregular.
肯定不规则。
It was not regular for sure.
但不规则可能有无数种原因,其中很多都是良性的。
But there's a million things that irregular could be a lot of them, like Good.
没什么。
Nothing.
是的。
Yeah.
所以希望如此,但我就是觉得,如果我一直说这是黑色素瘤,它就不会是。
So hopefully but I just feel like if I keep saying it's melanoma, like, won't be.
你知道的?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
这是你们检查皮肤的好时机,各位。
This is your time to get your skin checked, guys.
对。
Yeah.
而且很巧的是,你根本不需要特意去寻找它。
And it's nice that, like, you didn't even have to, like, seek it out.
它就这样,自然而然地发生了。
Like, it just sort of, like, fell
顺理成章地去做了。
into gonna go.
我们根本不会去。
We're never gonna go.
是的。
Yeah.
这真的很好。
So that's really good.
是的。
Yeah.
所以敬请期待结果吧。
So stay tuned, you know, for the results.
我真的很期待你的新嘴唇。
Well, I'm really excited about your new lips.
你知道吗,我喜欢做过的手术。
You know, when I I love I love work done.
是的。
Yeah.
而且手术确实做了。
And work was done.
然后我们还规划了未来,比如我接下来十年、十五年的计划。
And then also we, like, laid out future plans, like for, you know, my next ten, fifteen years.
那真有趣。
That was fun.
你有
You had
一个十年到十五年的计划。
a ten to fifteen year plan.
是的。
Yeah.
那个办公室能容纳你的所有计划吗?
Could that office accommodate all of your plans?
好吧。
Okay.
没那么多。
It's not that many.
而且是的。
And yeah.
比如什么样的计划?
Like what sort of plans?
嗯,我只是不想说,因为一说出来,人们就开始指指点点,你知道的,比如我身上让我困扰的某件事。
Well, I was just I don't wanna say it because then like people start pointing it out, you know, like something that bothers me about I my
我完全同意。
I totally agree.
因为人们即使以前没注意到,也会在我的评论里提出来。
Because people like even if they never noticed it, it'll be like in my comments.
你们不觉得她的空白处越来越空了吗?你知道的?
Don't you guys feel like her blank is getting blank, you know?
所以我先不说了,待会儿告诉你。
I completely So I'll tell you after.
让你的不安全感沉睡吧。
Leave your insecurities dormant.
就像克里斯·阿普尔顿让我们说出自己讨厌自己的地方时。
Like when Chris Appleton wants us to say what we hate about ourselves.
没什么。
Nothing.
我当然不会告诉互联网。
And I'm certainly not gonna tell the Internet.
比如
Like
我能理解,这确实是一种很好的自我关爱方式。
I can understand, like, why that's a good exercise in self care.
但他也是个男人。
Like But he's also a man.
比如
Like
不。
No.
但同时,我们并不只是房间里这三个人。
But also, like, we're it's not just the three of us in the room.
百分之千。
A thousand percent.
我会在镜头外告诉你。
I'll tell you off camera.
百分之千。
Thousand percent.
你有多少时间?
How much time do you have?
百分之千。
1000%.
是的。
Yeah.
这并不是适合在公共场合进行的活动。
It's not really an activity for the public square.
而且,这也不是给公众看的。
And no, it's not for public consumption.
就是不行。
Like, it's just not.
抱歉。
Sorry.
所以如果你想知道,你们自己猜吧。
So if you wanna know, you guys guess.
不,我在开玩笑。
No, I'm kidding.
别这样。
Don't.
不,我不会的。
No, I won't.
这非常令人兴奋。
And that's very exciting.
我比你慢几个月,但趁现在好好享受这些时刻吧。
I'm a couple months behind you, but enjoy these looks while you have them.
好好享受这些眉毛吧。
Enjoy enjoy these eyebrows.
非常多的动作。
Lots of lots of motion.
根本不是。
Not even.
你看起来太棒了。
You look so great.
嗯,我一直在用我的贴片,那些病毒式贴片。
Well, know, I've been using my pads, my viral pads.
她确实向医生提到了那些贴片。
She did mention the pads to doctor.
她说:你试过那些我在最爱的Instagram博主那儿看到的病毒式贴片吗?
She said, have you tried these viral pads that I saw on my favorite Instagrammers Instagram?
我说:其实,那是我妹妹。
And I said, actually, that's my sister.
是的
Yeah.
那姐姐呢?
What about the sister?
是的
Yeah.
对
Right.
我说那真的是我妹妹。
I said that's literally my sister.
这些垫子就是垫子。
The pads are padding.
所以
So
我能看出来。
I could tell.
你甚至都不需要去看医生。
You don't won't even need to go to the doctor.
不。
No.
但你想啊,一旦我去看了医生,再加上我用了这些护垫。
But, like, imagine once I go to the doctor, plus I'm using the pads.
12岁。
12 years old.
百分之千。
Thousand percent.
12岁。
12 year old.
我希望能保持12岁。
I aim to be 12.
注意。
Alert.
注意。
Alert.
小鬼在外面乱跑。
Minor on the loose.
无人陪伴的未成年人。
Unaccompanied minor.
你一上餐桌,看起来这么年轻,他们都会问:‘女士,你的监护人呢?’
You're gonna look so young when you get on a plate, they're gonna say, where's your chaperone, ma'am?
女士,你的监护人呢?
Where's your chaperone, ma'am?
小姐,你的监护人呢?
Where's your chaperone, miss?
小小姐。
Little miss.
小女孩。
Little girl.
小女孩。
Little girl.
我们昨晚没有看《告诉我谎言》,因为我们玩了Majaang。
And we did not watch Tell Me Lies last night because we were playing Majaang.
对此很抱歉。
So sorry about that.
明天会提供回顾。
Recap will be coming tomorrow.
是的。
Yeah.
而且今天Kim在《爱丽丝梦游仙境》里。
And also Kim is on Chloe in Wonderland today.
显然,她在谈论所有事情,包括我们明确要求她的那些关于梅根·马克尔的照片。
Apparently, she's talking about all the things, including what we literally asked her for, the Meghan Markle photos.
我还没读到相关报道。
And I didn't read about it.
我今天要观看这一集。
I'm gonna watch the episode today.
我们明天再聊这个。
We'll talk about it tomorrow.
我想亲耳听她说,要完整了解上下文,尽可能捕捉她的表情和情绪,尽管她曾经打过肉毒杆菌但并不喜欢。
I need to hear it from her lips Straight from the full of context, full of facial expressions as much as they can emote, even though she tried Botox once and didn't like it.
尽管如此,我很高兴你提到这一点,因为我在来的路上一直在想,在《Chloe in Wonderland》第一部分中,有一个问题是:你离不开的整容或美容项目是什么?
Even though Okay, I'm actually so glad you brought that up because on my way, was thinking about how on Chloe in Wonderland, one of the questions on part one was like, what's a plastic surgery or cosmetic thing that you can't live without?
金说,可能是肉毒杆菌。
And Kim said probably Botox.
还记得她曾在电视上打肉毒杆菌,然后说她对它过敏吗?
And like, remember when she got Botox on TV and said she was allergic to it?
所以我们一直以为她没打肉毒杆菌,是因为她有银屑病之类的?
And so we were supposed to be believing this whole time that, like, she wasn't getting Botox because she, like, has psoriasis or whatever?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Like, okay.
曾经有一段时间,卡戴珊家族对这件事真是烦透了。
There was an era where the Kardashians were so, like, annoying about that.
还记得金的屁股被拍X光的时候吗?
Like, remember when Kim got her butt X rayed?
天哪。
Like, girl.
对吧。
Right.
我们能不能直接说出来?
Like, can we just say it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
这正是他们应该做的,没错。
It's like the one thing that you that they should Right.
但现在她们都接受了,比如金做了面部提升,凯莉公开了她的乳房。
But now they've embraced, like, Kim got her Kim Chris got her facelift.
凯莉公开了她的乳房。
Kylie shared her breasts.
拜托。
Like, come on.
是的。
Yeah.
乔莉也是。
Chloe's too.
乔莉的反而比金的还夸张。
Like, Chloe's is kinda crazier than Kim's.
是的。
Yeah.
所有女孩都,嗯,不是。
All the girl well, no.
不是考特尼。
Not Courtney.
不是肯。
Not Ken.
不是考特尼。
Not Courtney.
不是肯德尔。
Not Kendall.
哦,你看了基梅尔的广告吗?
Oh, did you see Kimmel's commercial?
是的。
Yeah.
这是一个故事。
It's a story.
好吧。
Okay.
我们会谈一下,因为我觉得它很棒。
We'll talk about it because I thought it was great.
是的。
Yeah.
我也这么觉得。
I did as well.
可能得从Toasty Lions名单上撤下来了。
Might have to get off the Toasty Lions list.
我知道。
I know.
我从来没想过我们会因为肯德尔·詹纳而把Toasty Lions名单撤下来。
And I never thought we'd be getting out the Toasty Lions list for Kendall Jenner.
不。
No.
或者这么快就撤。
Or so soon.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我只是觉得标准太高了。
Like, I just felt like the bar was too high.
我想因为超级碗快到了,你知道的,广告商们都在大力推广。
I guess with Super Bowl coming up, you know, the marketers are marketing.
对。
Right.
快到那个时候了,各位。
It's almost that time, you guys.
小心点。
Be careful.
小心你可能会被推送什么内容。
Like you for what what you get targeted with.
他们都在争夺Toasties狮子奖的席位。
They're vying for placement on Toasty Lions.
但我们确实得给布鲁诺加个更长时间的Toasties狮子奖。
But we do have to add to Toasty Lions Bruno for a better while.
他做过牙科健康零食的广告。
He did ads for dental health treats.
好的。
Okay.
太搞笑了。
Hysterical.
我觉得你说得对。
I feel like we're you're right.
现在,人们都会发布他们的超级碗广告。
Now, like people release their Super Bowl commercials.
比如那个Fabletics?
Like, was the Fabletics?
是Fabletics吗?
Is that Fabletics?
是的。
Yeah.
因为我觉得这是超级碗前的广告,因为在这则广告里她正前往超级碗。
Because she's I think it was a pre Super Bowl commercial because she's on her way to the Super Bowl in this commercial.
哦,
Oh,
对。
right.
然后我觉得超级碗期间还会有一则广告。
And then I think there'll be a commercial in the Super Bowl.
因为我讨厌这样,为什么超级碗广告不能就只在超级碗期间播放,让它保持特别呢?
Because I hate like, why can't the Super Bowl commercials just, like, air during the Super Bowl and have it be special?
不,
Like, no.
人们非得提前三天就发布出来。
People have to release it three days.
而我们还要提前制作宣传这些广告的广告。
And we're there to make commercials leading up to the commercials.
人们做得太多了。
It's like, people are doing too much.
是的。
Yeah.
但你在这支广告上花了这么多钱。
But, like, you spend so much on this commercial.
我理解你想把它做得更出色,但反正我只说一点,必须得够好。
I understand wanting to, like, beef it up, but it better be good is all I'll say.
这个广告不错,所以挺有意思的。
And this is good, so this is enjoyable.
但比如当是多芬的时候,多芬,同意。
But, like, when it's Dunkin', like, Dunkin' ing Agreed.
再多一点多芬。
With more Dunkin'.
好吧,如果你
Well, if you
想看看Dunkin'支持谁。
wanna know who the Dunkin's are rooting.
是的。
Yeah.
Dunkin'支持它。
The Dunkin' are rooting for it.
他们已经明确表达了这一点。
They've already made that clear.
是的。
Yeah.
因为西雅图,华盛顿州一家Dunkin' Donuts都没有,这太疯狂了,但波士顿却有大约3000家。
Because there are zero Dunkin' Donuts in Seattle, Washington, which is crazy, but there's, like, 3,000 in Boston.
但星巴克不是起源于西雅图吗?
But didn't Starbucks start in Seattle?
所以他们可能在该州占据垄断地位。
So they might have a monopoly on the state.
哦,这简直就像西雅图的星巴克星巴克。
Oh, this is kind of like the Seattle Starbucks Starbucks.
星巴克对上邓肯甜甜圈。
Starbucks versus Dunkin'.
我觉得我支持星巴克。
I think I'm rooting for Starbucks.
我每天早上都会去星巴克。
I lowkey at Starbucks every single morning.
我不去星巴克。
I don't go to Starbucks.
我喜欢他们的超市产品。
I like their supermarket products.
你们知道我喜欢中杯加甜的
You guys know I like the medium and sweet
还有大瓶装的。
and the big jug.
是的
Yeah.
你确实如此。
You do.
对我来说非常重要。
Huge for me.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
我不知道咖啡伴侣是不是一个团队,但如果它是,我也会支持他们,但我可能还是更支持西雅图的星巴克。
I don't know if Coffee Mate was a team, I would be rooting for them too, but I think I might be rooting for the Seattle Starbucks.
我可能更支持西雅图的蛋清小点心。
I might be rooting for the Seattle Egg White Bites.
我知道。
I know.
值得思考一下。
Just something to think about.
值得思考一下。
Something to think about.
好吧,我们还得确定一下比赛日的安排。
Well, we still have to solidify our game day plans.
我们确实得确定一下比赛日的安排。
We do have to solidify our game day plans.
谁想弄得厨房一团糟?
Who wants to have a messy kitchen?
因为无论我们去哪儿,本都会做饭。
Because wherever we go, Ben's gonna cook.
我知道。
I know.
所以就是你或者奥利维亚。
So it's like you or Olivia.
我有点害怕。
I'm scared.
除非我们出去吃。
Unless we go out.
但那样并不有趣。
But like, that's not fun.
不。
No.
我想度过一个轻松的夜晚,真正地享受一场美国超级碗。
I want to have like a relaxed night and a real true American Super Bowl.
是的。
Yeah.
我得先安排好我的零食,这样我就能自由地吃我想吃的东西。
I need to like line up my zip bound shot so I'm like free to eat what I want.
是的。
Yeah.
我今天早上称了体重。
I weighed myself this morning.
你减了多少?
What are you down?
十二磅。
Twelve pounds.
而且,我看起来一点都没变。
And like, I look exactly the same.
这世界上什么最可悲?
What's fucking sad in world?
你的精力也变轻了。
And your energy is like lighter.
你知道吗,当你开始减重并感觉良好时,你会有一种不同的气场。
You know, when you start like shedding the weight and you're like feeling good, you've you're like, you have a different Aura.
就是气场。
Like aura.
是的。
Yeah.
我好几天没称体重了,因为来月经了,没必要在情绪过山车上折腾。
I had taken a couple like like a week off from weighing myself because I got my period and there's just no use on going on that on that emotional roller coaster.
那倒不是。
That's not.
哦,我的月经结束了。
Oh, my period's over.
我有没有跟你说过
Did I did I tell you
我做了一件月经主题的T恤。
guys I made a period t shirt.
我们自己生产的,所以应该推出一系列产品,比如永恒系列,月经主题系列。
We manufactured it, so it should make it only we should do a line of, like, eternity merch, the period collection.
是的。
Yeah.
记下来。
Write that down.
我们有很多大胆的点子。
We have a lot of big ideas.
还有什么?
What else?
嗯,我们还有永恒系列的孕产装。
Well, we have maternity for eternity.
当然了。
Of course.
哦,你是说很多
Oh, you mean a lot of
周边创意吗?
merch ideas?
还有我们的男装系列,父职主题。
And our men's collection, paternity.
是的,我喜欢这个。
Yeah, I love that.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我们有很多
We have a lot of
周边创意。
merch ideas.
现在我们是永恒周边了,比如可能性——红发人群的
Now that we're eternity merch, like the possibilities The redheads are
是无穷无尽的。
are endless.
对。
Yeah.
我们需要红发人群的周边。
We need redheads merch.
你知道,红发人群现在有一种新的生活热情。
You know, that the redheads have a new joie de vivre.
感觉像是某种……也许只是因为是新年,但感觉有一种强烈的重生能量。
It feels like kind of an maybe it's only because it's the new year, but it feels like a lot of like renewed rebirth energy.
是的。
Yeah.
在我们的品牌和品牌形象中。
Amongst our brands, our branding.
对。
Yeah.
确实如此。
It does.
你觉得你的一月过得怎么样?我们马上就要结束这个月了。
I feel like how has your January has your January Januaried as we close out the month soon?
我有说过我定了什么目标吗?
Did I say that I had a resolution?
我觉得你有说过。
I feel like you did.
我想是我用了Zepbound。
I think it was my Zepbound.
对吧?
Right?
我其实已经提前两周开始了。
Like, I had already started two weeks early.
那可不算什么新年决心。
That that's not like a resolution.
但我觉得你刚才说的是什么?
But I feel like you said What?
健康饮食根本不算什么决心。
Eating healthy is not like a resolution.
你可不是来这儿说你要健康饮食的。
Well, you didn't come on here to say you're gonna eat healthy.
我说的是我要开启我的健康之旅。
I said I was starting my health journey.
不是没说,而是这么说。
That's not no, But saying that.
你是不是觉得自己定了个目标?
Do feel like you had a resolution.
我们记不住这个,可不太好。
It's not good that we can't remember it.
因为我显然没坚持下去。
Because I'm obviously not keeping up on it.
如果是我的订阅,我倒是挺成功的。
If it was my subscriptions, I'm kind of crushing that.
我一回家就取消了Peacock。
Canceling my Peacock when I get home.
我觉得它没成功。
I feel like it didn't.
但你觉得自己成功地过了一月吗?
But do you feel like you have successfully January ed?
不。
No.
感觉你已经有了。
Feel like you have.
真的吗?
Really?
我其实没怎么回家。
I like haven't been home.
所以我就没管好自己的事。
So like I haven't been on top of my shit.
但你在工作上做得很好,像我工作上就表现得特别棒。
Like But you've on top of your work, like toast I've crushing it at work.
是的。
Yeah.
太搞笑了。
Hysterical.
你正在经历Zepbound减重之旅。
You're on your Zepbound weight loss journey.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你换了张脸。
You have a new face.
这确实是真的。
It's actually true.
从1月1日到1月28日,你已经取得了不少成就。
Like, you've accomplished a lot from January 1 to January 28.
你确实做了很多事。
Like, you've done a lot.
是的,我想是吧。
Yeah, I guess.
谢谢你给我打气。
Thanks for hyping me up.
你也是。
So have you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
但我现在真的不适合对一月要求这么高。
But I'm not in really a position to January so hard.
我
I
知道。
know.
但我正在和我的
But I'm meeting my
应该在四月达到一月的目标。
Should be January in in April.
所以回来吧。
So come back.
四月一日。
April 1.
是的。
Yeah.
实际上,是四月七日。
Actually, April 7.
如果我们打算像
If we're going to be like
对,把月份定下来。
Yeah, get the month.
是的。
Yeah.
一直如此。
All the way.
好吧,我们走着瞧。
Well, we'll see.
我们走着瞧吧。
We'll see.
我们走着瞧吧。
We'll see.
看吧,我想是这样。
Look, I guess.
我们来谈谈这些故事吧。
Let's get into the stories.
有很多事情要讨论。
There's a lot to discuss.
我觉得我们一直在等。
I feel like we keep waiting.
我们一月份还花了十万美元做头发。
We also got $100,000 haircuts, like, in January.
我花了五万美元。
I got $50,000.
我只剪了一半头发。
I only got half a haircut.
但你剪了前面,那是重要的那一半。
But you got, like, the the front, which is the important half.
是的。
Yeah.
但我是个五万美元。
But I I'm a 50,000.
我带着这五万美元的头发到处走。
I'm walking around with this hair 50,000.
这头发?
This hair?
十万块。
100 thou.
不过也算是有点东西。
It's something though.
差点就
Was almost as
十万块,我们今晚会玩得很开心。
100 thou we gonna have a good time.
举个手。
A hand up.
所以这个
So this
这家伙,我们今晚会暖和起来。
guy, we gonna get toasty tonight.
我觉得我们会,我们今晚会暖和起来。
I feel like we're gonna we are gonna get toasty tonight.
你今晚有安排吗?
You have plans tonight?
我Actually今晚确实有安排。
I actually do have plans tonight.
我也有。
So do I.
但我还觉得我会喝醉。
But I also think I'll be getting toasty.
是的。
Yeah.
你感觉到了吗?
Do you feel?
对,我今晚有安排。
Yeah, got plans tonight.
你有吗
Do you got
今晚的安排?
plans tonight?
今晚。
Tonight.
不。
No.
你今晚有什么计划?
You plans tonight.
离日本和我几百英里远。
A couple 100 miles from Japan and I.
是的。
Yeah.
今晚的计划。
Plan tonight.
你想分享一下吗?
Do you wanna share them?
不。
No.
她很低调。
She's private.
是的。
Yeah.
我们刚刚有了大计划。
We just got big plans.
大大的计划。
Big, big plans.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道我有一些大大的计划。
You know I got some big, big plans.
但一栋小房子在那儿,我们可以一直玩这个游戏。
But a little house out on the we could go on forever with this game.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
那会是个有趣的游戏。
That would be a fun game.
Patreon。
Patreon.
我们玩一个游戏,你先说一个词,然后得往回倒。
Where we play the the game where you, like, say a word and then you have to go back
而且简直是完美无瑕。
and It's literally pitch perfect.
Riff。
Riff.
即兴发挥。
The riff off.
我们是即兴发挥播客。
We are the riff off podcast.
即兴发挥现场版。
The riff off live.
不。
No.
我们只能去做。
We just have to do it.
就像《Riff Off》吗?
Like The riff off?
《速度与激情5》。
The fast five.
哦,那个也算。
Oh, that too.
好吧。
Okay.
我们现在就像是在原地打转。
We're just sort like, circling the drain now.
不。
No.
我还有一个关于我们即兴发挥的想法,但是
I had, like, one more thought on our riff offs, but
你有没有过这样的日子,脑子里想的和嘴里说的完全对不上?
Do ever you have a day where, like, your brain and your mouth aren't connected?
那你就是有
Well, you have
你换了张嘴,那倒也说得通。
a different mouth, so that would make sense.
哦,问题就出在这儿。
Oh, therein lies the issue.
就像本会说的,这是注射的问题。
As Ben would say, it's the injection.
你的大脑和你的新嘴是断开的。
Your brain is not connected to your new mouth.
我就是感觉,有点,有点疯了。
I'm just feeling, like, kind of, like, crazy.
你知道的吧?
You know?
你会喜欢我的眼睛、我的大脑和我的嘴巴吗?它们就像是三个不同的器官。
Are you gonna Like my eyes, my brain, and my mouth, like, are three different organs.
不过你表现得还挺稳的。
Well, you're holding it together really well.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
我也没表现得像个疯子吧?
And I'm not giving like Crazy person?
是的。
Yeah.
没有。
No.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
很好。
Good.
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
嗯,
Well
不再多说,这个疯狂的播客。
Without further This crazy ass podcast.
以下是您必须了解的五条速报。
Here are the fast five stories that you do need to know.
说到一月,你2026年一开始是不是在停用GLP-1?
Speaking of January, are you starting off 2026 transitioning off of a GLP one?
我们都经历过。
We've all been there.
这绝对是世界上最难的事之一。
It is one of the hardest things in the world.
你看,去年一月就已经够难了。
See, January hard enough last year.
我强烈推荐试试Prolon的五天模拟禁食饮食,这是一种无需药物的方式,既能保持效果,又能支持长期代谢健康。
Well, highly recommend checking out Prolon's five day fasting mimicking diet, which offers a drug free way to keep results while supporting long term metabolic health.
只需五天,它就能激活禁食通路,促进以脂肪为目标的减重,保护肌肉,并在依然摄入真实食物的同时 rejuvenate 细胞。
So in just five days, it activates fasting pathways to trigger fat focused weight loss, protect muscle and rejuvenate your cells all while still eating real food.
所以多年来,人们一直在谈论禁食的好处,你知道的,那些排毒方案。
So I feel like for years people have been talking about the benefits of fasting, you know, the cleanses.
这真的很难。
It's really hard.
这几乎是不可能的。
It's borderline impossible.
是的,禁食有这么多好处,比如你不能吃东西。
Yeah, there are so many benefits like you can't eat.
所以对我们有些人来说,这根本就不可行。
So for some of us, that's just truly not an option.
Proline 是一个很好的替代方案,因为它是一个植物性营养计划,包含汤品、零食和饮品,旨在在保持禁食状态的同时为身体提供营养。
Proline is a great alternative because it's a plant based nutrition program, has soups, snacks, and beverages that are designed to nourish your body while keeping it in a state of fasting.
你可以在不真正禁食的情况下激活细胞再生与更新,获得所有益处。
You can activate that cellular rejuvenation, the renewal, get all the benefits while not actually having to fast.
它基于超过二十年的研究,由南加州大学长寿研究所开发,并得到美国顶尖医疗中心的支持。
So it's based on more than two decades of research developed with USC's Longevity Institute, and it's backed by the top US medical centers.
Prolon 已被证实有助于以脂肪为重点的减重、生物年龄降低、代谢健康改善、皮肤外观提升等。
Prolon has been shown to support fat focused weight loss, biological age reduction, metabolic health, skin appearance, and more.
GLP-1 类药物导致的减重中,最多可达 40% 来自肌肉组织,这会降低新陈代谢,使体重更容易反弹,并形成依赖循环。
Up to 40% of the weight loss from GLP-1s can come from lean muscles, so this will slow metabolism, making it easier to put the pounds back on while creating a cycle of dependency.
因此,在这段旅程之后,拥有像 Prolon 这样的伙伴非常有帮助。
So having a partner like Prolon is really helpful after that journey.
Prolon 经临床验证能保护肌肉质量并促进脂肪燃烧,帮助你维持减重成果。
Prolon is clinically proven to protect muscle mass and promote fat loss, helping you sustain your weight loss.
请访问 prolonlife.com,使用我们的优惠码,他们正在限时提供全站 15% 折扣,订阅五日计划还可获得额外赠品。
Just visit prolonlife.com toast for our offer because they are offering a limited time, 15% off-site wide, plus a bonus gift when you subscribe to their five day program.
前往 prolonlife.com/toast,输入 prolonlife.com/toast 来领取这15%的折扣和额外赠品。
You go to prolonlife.comtoast, that's prolonlife.com/toast to claim that 15% discount plus the bonus gift at prolonlife.com/toast.
本期节目还由 Littlespoon 赞助。
Today's episode is also brought to you by Littlespoon.
你有没有过这样的时刻:晚上六点,孩子在大喊大叫,你盯着冰箱,手里拿着一包零食?
You know that moment when it's 6PM, kids are screaming, you're staring into the fridge holding a snack pouch?
我们都经历过无数次,多到不想承认,因为为人父母并不会附带一份用餐计划。
We've all been there more times than we'd like to admit because parenthood does not come with a meal plan.
如果你在有孩子之前一直觉得,给自己做饭意味着余生每天都要准备晚餐,还得想出各种有趣又新鲜的点子。
And if you've always thought like making yourself dinner before you had kids being like, wow, I have to make dinner like every day for the rest of my life, coming up with fun and exciting ways.
但有了孩子后,你才意识到,哦,我不只是为自己一个人而活。
And then you have kids and you're like, oh, I'm not just I'm not just in this for myself.
Little Spoon 会帮你摆脱对临时餐食的焦虑。
Well, Little Spoon will help you stop stressing over last minute meals.
现在就开始使用 Little Spoon,今天的赞助商。
So start using Little Spoon, today's sponsor.
他们将真正的食物直接送到您家门口,适合婴儿、幼儿和大孩子。
They deliver real food for babies, toddlers, big kids, all straight to your door.
用餐时间真的会变得轻松。
Mealtime will actually feel easy.
他们的食谱是由儿科医生设计的。
So their recipes are made with pediatricians.
这些餐食富含隐藏的蔬菜,却依然能让孩子们主动要求添饭,因为所有食材都是天然的,不含人工香精、甜味剂或色素。
They're packed with hidden vegetables, they somehow will still have your kids asking for seconds because everything is made with real ingredients, which means no artificial flavors, sweeteners or dyes.
这种既方便又健康的产品实属罕见。
It is that very rare combination of convenient and healthy.
作为父母,我们常常不得不在两者之间权衡,比如:今晚的晚餐很方便,但食材并不理想。
And I think as parents, we often find ourselves trading off one for the other, like, alright, tonight's dinner was convenient, but it wasn't the best in terms of ingredients.
有时候食物很健康,却极不方便。
And then sometimes it was healthy and it was so not convenient.
你看着水槽里堆满的碗碟,孩子们谁都不想吃,你简直想哭。
You have a sink full of dishes, like nobody wanted to eat anything, and you're just like sort of crying.
Littlestpoon 是首家为婴儿和幼儿食品设定严格、公开的重金属、农药等标准的公司,让家长更安心。
Well, Littlestpoon is the first baby and toddler food company to set strict publicly available standards for heavy metals, pesticides, and more in their food for peace of mind.
无论你的孩子多大,你都可以购买零食袋、米饼、点心,甚至为大孩子订购正餐。
So whatever age your kids are, you can get snack pouches, can get puffs, you can get snacks, you can get meals even for big kids.
Little Spoon 是父母们津津乐道的用餐解决方案。
Little Spoon is a mealtime hack that parents can't stop talking about.
试试他们无需准备、营养丰富的婴儿、幼儿和大孩子的餐食和零食,在 littlespoon.com/toast30 使用代码 toast three zero 结账即可享受首单 30% 折扣。
So try their no prep, nutrient packed meals and snacks for babies, toddlers, and big kids, and get 30% off your first online order at littlespoon.com/toast30 with code toast three zero at checkout.
网址是 littlespoon.com/toastthirty。
That's littlespoon.com/toastthirty.
别忘了使用我们节目的优惠码享受 30% 折扣
And don't forget to use our show's code for 30% off
你的首单
your first order.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你的第一个turt。
Your first turt.
我记得我的第一个turt。
I remember my first turt.
我们的第一个故事,
Our first story,
前面提到的肯德尔·詹纳迷恋的体育博彩广告。
the aforementioned Kendall Jenner fanatic sports book commercial.
昨天,肯德尔发布了她为超级碗推出的新广告。
So yesterday, Kendall premiered her new commercial for the Super Bowl.
她在一部新的超级碗广告中调侃她的运动员前男友们,并取笑家人所谓的恋爱诅咒。
She is trolling her athlete exes and poking fun at her family's alleged dating curse in a new Super Bowl commercial.
在这则Fanatics体育博彩的广告中,这位曾与多位NBA球员约会的超模开玩笑说,任何与她约会的篮球运动员都会经历一段‘低谷期’,而她多年来一直赌这个,这也是她赚钱的方式。
In the ad for Fanatics Sportsbook, the supermodel who has previously dated several NBA players jokes that any basketball player who dates her hits, quote, a rough patch, and that she's been betting on it all these years, and that's how she makes all of her money.
你觉得她靠什么赚钱
What did you think she made
她是从哪儿来的?
it from?
模特?
Modeling?
太好笑了。
Hysterical.
整个广告,这个创意,简直满分十分。
Like, whole commercial, the concept, like, 10 out of 10.
执行得也满分十分。
The execution, 10 out of 10.
她看起来美极了。
She looked gorgeous.
他们用的任何滤镜,都特别像法国南部的感觉。
Whatever filter they had, like, it was so, like, South Of France.
造型太Georgina Vagina了。
It was so Georgina Vagina, the styling.
我喜欢它的方方面面。
I loved everything about it.
你都知道谁在棺材里翻来覆去——肯定是本·西蒙斯的妹妹。
And you just know who's rolling over in her grave is bet that Ben Simmons sister.
还记得本·西蒙斯的妹妹当时好像要对付肯德尔,说她想吃块饼干什么的吗?
Remember when Ben Simmons sister was, like, coming for Kendall, like, that she, like, wanted to eat a cookie or something?
那真的太奇怪了。
Like, it was so weird
而且很整齐。
and neat.
饼干,就是那种现成的切片烤制的。
Cookies, like, from slice and bake.
而且她切得还特别奇怪。
And And she, like, cut them weird.
哇。
Wow.
好吧。
Okay.
那现在谁在笑呢?
Well, who's laughing now?
本·西蒙斯的妹妹。
Ben Simmons' sister.
哇。
Wow.
你真的太恶心了。
You really are disgusting.
哇。
Wow.
你真的太恶心了。
You really are disgusting.
这真是太棒了。
This was so good.
而且,你知道吗?
And, you know what?
致敬一下。
Shout out.
我根本不知道Fanatics有体育博彩业务。
I didn't even know Fanatics had a sport book.
你知道的。
You know?
我知道这个。
I know that.
我以为他们只做周边商品,搞派对之类的。
I thought they made merch, they, and like, throw parties.
我其实不太清楚他们具体做什么,但现在。
I don't really know what they do, but now
我知道Fanatics也做周边商品。
I know they're also a sport Fanatics is merch.
是的。
Yeah.
我现在作为一个男孩的妈妈,发现自己在那里。
I found myself there now as a boy mama.
哦。
Oh.
他们有很棒的牛仔风格周边商品。
They have nice cowboys merch.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
现在他们还有Fanatics体育博彩平台。
And now they have Fanatics sports book.
所以你可以对超级碗下注。
So you can bet on the Super Bowl.
说实话,那堆乱七八糟的东西,信息确实传达到了。
That's the mess honestly, like, the message got through.
这也是所谓‘热身话’的一部分,就像:我有没有成功理解这个任务?
That's also part of a toasty line is like, did I successfully understand the mission?
对。
Right.
还有,你们品牌到底做什么。
And, like, what your brand does.
是的。
Yeah.
广告最有趣的部分在结尾。
The funniest part of the commercial was at the end.
她整个时间都在开玩笑,说她自己被诅咒了,她兄弟姐妹也被诅咒了,他们约会的每个人,都会影响他们的比赛,诸如此类。
Like, she's joking the whole time about how, like, she's, you know, cursed and her siblings are cursed and everyone that they date, like, stings at their game, whatever.
她下注并赚钱。
She bets on and makes money.
然后她说,哎呀,卡戴珊的诅咒。
And then she's like, ugh, the Kardashian curse.
她说,那根本不是我的姓氏。
And she's like, that's not even my last name.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我根本没看到广告的这部分。
I didn't even see that part of the commercial.
这是广告的最后一句,她正坐在飞机上。
It's the last line of the commercial and she's sitting on the plane.
太好笑了。
That's hilarious.
写得非常出色。
It's expertly written.
AI根本做不到。
AI could never.
我得给肯德尔很多赞誉,因为她同意了这个创意,不仅愿意自嘲和调侃她的前男友,我还觉得里面有些内容是我原本以为她永远不会去说的,更别提拿自己开玩笑了。
I need to give Kendall a lot of credit for agreeing to this concept, not only like to make fun of herself and her exes, but I felt like there were things in there that I would have assumed that she would not Ever speak No, like make fun of herself for.
我觉得她对自己的老式汽车驾驶技术很自豪,但她却开了个玩笑说自己不会开车。
Like, I feel like she takes a lot of pride in her driving, like, vintage cars and the fact that she made a joke like she can't drive.
然后她还倒着开车。
And then she drove backwards.
这真的很搞笑,也很自我调侃。
It's really funny and self deprecating.
有时候我觉得她显得有点缺乏幽默感,但这一切都打破了这种印象。
And I I do sometimes she comes off as, like, a little bit humorless and, like, all of this sort of dispel that.
不是的。
No.
这简直太适合她了,她早就该这么做了。
It's a this is such she should have done it.
我肯定她拿到报酬了。
I'm sure she got paid.
我不想谈她到底拿了多少钱。
I don't wanna talk about how much she got paid.
我肯定她拿了很多钱。
I'm sure she got paid a lot.
这件事她本来就应该免费做,因为大家都在正面地谈论她。
This is something she should have done for free because everyone's talking about it so positive for her.
我觉得,是的,她经常给人感觉很无趣,而且对自己的马和爱好特别认真。
I think, yes, she does often come off as, like humorless and also takes herself really seriously with like her horses and her hobbies.
这就像是,好吧,你就是个书呆子。
And it's just like, Okay, you're a nerd.
这对她的形象和收入来说都是巨大的提升。
So this was great for her image and a huge payday.
我真的很想知道她到底拿了多少钱。
I would love to know how much she got paid.
她把广告发到了自己的Instagram上。
She did post the commercial on her Instagram.
对吧?
Right?
我就是通过这个看到的。
That's how I saw it.
哦,我不清楚。
Oh, I don't know.
克里斯也发了。
Chris also posted it.
是的。
Yeah.
所以就社交媒体的交付内容而言,她通过Instagram至少能赚一百万美元。
So like social deliverables, she probably gets at least a million dollars for Instagram.
再加上她的日薪、姓名和肖像权,我觉得这笔收入对她来说高达五千六百万美元。
And then like her day rate, her name and likeness, I want to say this is like a $56,000,000 payday for her.
而且我认为这不仅在经济上意义重大,也极大地提升了肯德尔的士气,因为她在节目中的个性常常显得平淡无奇。
And I think it also just went a long way, not only financially, but just boosting morale for Kendall because she does sort of fall flat a lot on the show, her personality.
是的。
Yeah.
而且我认为这属于一个更大的商业套餐的一部分,因为它们讲述的是一个完整的故事。
Also, I think this is part of a larger commercial package just because of the story that they're telling.
比如,她正前往超级碗,去和一些球员互动、下注。
Like, she's on her way to the Super Bowl to go mess with some players and bet up.
她显然会出现在旧金山,和狂热球迷们一起观看比赛。
She's obviously gonna be in San Francisco, like, with the game with fanatics.
对。
Yes.
在狂热球迷专属包厢里,或者穿着狂热球迷的衬衫。
In the fanatics suite or wearing a fanatic shirt.
对。
Yes.
这是一个更大的合作。
It's a larger partnership.
我认为比赛中还会播放另一支广告。
And I think there will be another commercial that airs during the game.
这个想法真不错。
That's a really good call.
关于她的时间安排,她押注哪支队伍,因为你知道,可能笑点在于她和其中一支球队的球员约会,所以那支队伍会输。
About her time, who she's betting on for the game because, you know, maybe the joke is she's dating someone on one of the teams so they will lose.
我想不起来了,因为我觉得我们对超级碗已经有点审美疲劳了。
I can't remember because I feel like we've sort of gotten to a place with Super Bowl, like Super Bowl fatigue.
广告里,我们能塞进多少名人?
The commercials, it's like, how many celebrities can we put?
而且,现在已经不好笑了。
And like, it's not funny anymore.
除非你打算让我哭,否则很难脱颖而出。
It's very hard to stand out unless you're going to, like, make me cry.
还记得那个让咱们哭出来的 Farmers Dog 广告吗?
Like, remember that, like, Farmer's Dog one that, like, made us cry?
很难脱颖而出,因为每个人几乎都把全部预算花在了超级碗广告上,而且现在真的不怎么好笑了。
It's hard to stand out just because everybody's like literally uses all their budget for their Super Bowl commercial, and it's just not funny anymore.
很难脱颖而出。
It's hard to stand out.
所以我都想不起来最近有什么广告让我特别喜欢。
And so I can't remember a time in recent history where I've loved a commercial so much.
所以要给 Fanatics 点赞,是他们把欢乐带回来了。
And so shout out to fanatics for, like, bringing joy back.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得过去两三年,我们一上线就专门吐槽,因为感觉
I feel like the last two, three years we've come on and we just, roast everyone because it's like
不对。
No.
而且他们就想,到底能请多少个名人?
And it's like just How many celebrities can we get?
除非这个名人和品牌是完美契合的,这种广告只能由这位名人来拍。
Like, and unless it's like the perfect, synergetic partnership between celebrity you know, like, this could only be done by this celebrity.
否则的话,你花这么多钱请个名人来干嘛?
Otherwise, it's like, why'd you pay all this money, throw a celebrity at the thing?
有些人根本就不喜欢这些名人。
Like, people don't even like some of these people.
是啊。
Like Yeah.
太没印象了。
It's so unmemorable.
对。
Yeah.
他们实际上对消费者的购买力并没有什么影响力。
They're not, like, actually influential in terms of, like, buying power.
不。
No.
但看到哪些来自网络或真人秀的人被选中参加超级碗,真的很有意思,因为这有点像我想找的那个词?
But it is really interesting to see, like, who from the Internet, who from reality TV gets plucked for a Super Bowl because it's sort of like a what's word I'm looking for?
帮帮我。
Help me.
不是一种,像是成年礼之类的东西。
Not a, like, rite of passage.
不是。
It's No.
不是。
Not.
这正是我想说的,但这并不是一种成年礼。
That's what I was gonna say, but it's not a rite of passage.
它更像是一个标志,让你从下一个层次跃升。
It's like a marker to, like, take you from the next level.
如果你从互联网和真人秀的底层被选中,进入这种 prestigious 的场合,这种情况偶尔会发生。
If you get picked from, like, the slums of the Internet and reality TV into this, like, prestigious and it happens every now and then.
我真的很想知道,今年会是谁从 TikTok 走出来。
And I am really curious to see, like, who from TikTok is gonna make it this year.
比如,亚历克斯·厄尔。
Like, well, Alex Earl.
哦,是波比。
Well, was in Poppy.
波比。
Poppy.
她出现在卡尔的 Jr. 广告里。
And she's in Carl's Jr.
那是个超级碗广告吗?
Was that a Super Bowl commercial?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
我们可能出现在超级碗广告里。
We might be in a Super Bowl commercial.
我们没有。
We're not.
剧透警告。
Spoiler alert.
但我就是觉得应该炒作一下,比如谣言巴布?
But I just feel like drumming up, like Oh, Rumor Babs?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
人们都说,你听说他们进了
People are like, they're do you hear they're in
超级碗广告?
the Bowl commercial?
我会看超级碗,但我听说两位出色的播客主持人可能会出演一则广告。
Gonna watch the Super Bowl, but I hear two fabulous podcasters might be starring in a commercial.
是的。
Yeah.
这样人们就会想,为什么我们不直接说出来呢?
That way people like, just why don't we just put it out there?
没人看。
No one's watching.
确实如此。
So true.
你听说超级碗广告了吗?
Did you hear a Super Bowl commercial?
我们将会出现在超级碗广告中。
We are gonna be in a Super Bowl commercial.
这其实没什么大不了的。
It's not really a big deal.
我们被邀请参与很多,但我们选了一个,因为它对我们来说意义非凡。
We got asked to be in a lot, but we chose one because it was really near and dear to us.
而且这是我们长期的合作伙伴,我们想支持他们。
And like a long time partner of ours, and we wanted to support them.
上电视对我们来说根本不算什么。
Being on TV is, like, not a big deal for us.
你知道的。
You know?
这就像家常便饭。
It's like an everyday occurrence.
字面意义上就是这样。
Quite literally.
所以,敬请期待。
So, yes, stay tuned.
这让我很兴奋。
That is making me excited.
还有,金,我觉得粉丝们会涌向在拉斯维加斯举行的超级碗。
And, like, Kim, I think with Fanatics to the Super Bowl in Vegas.
所以,想想吧,那些女孩们都会到场。
So, like, think, like, just the girls are gonna be girl in.
尤其是因为泰勒不在那儿。
And especially because, like, Taylor's not there.
我觉得她们真的可以尽情地
I feel like they can really, like, let their
顺便说一下,这真是
By the way, that is
太对了。
so true.
让这场超级碗变成卡戴珊的超级碗吧。
Let it be a Kardashian Super Bowl.
是的。
Yeah.
因为你知道,
Because, you know
她们过去两年都没参加。
She they've had the last two years off.
对。
Yeah.
她们去了,但低着头,觉得很丢脸。
They went, but like hung their heads in shame.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
因为那是泰勒的活动。
Cause it was Taylor's event.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,我根本没想到这一点。
Oh, I didn't even think about that.
这太重要了。
That's huge.
那谁是
And who are
球队呢?
the teams again?
海鹰队和爱国者队。
The Seahawks and the Patriots.
而且像任何名人关联一样,没有。
And like any celebrity ties, no.
没有配偶吗?
There's no spouses?
爱国者队。
Patriots.
斯蒂芬·迪格斯和卡迪·B正在期待一个孩子。
Stefon Diggs is expecting a baby with Cardi B.
是的。
Yes.
好的。
Okay.
所以我不知道她怀孕到了什么阶段。
So I don't know how late in her pregnancy she is.
也许她不会到场。
Maybe she won't be there.
是的。
Yeah.
那是唯一的那个。
That's the only one.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。