本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
也许五角大楼错了,他们应该在Tropic上多买一些,然后对准敌人。
Maybe the Pentagon is wrong and they need to buy more on Tropic and just point it at the enemy.
这会让中国一蹶不振。
It'll it'll bring China to its knees.
当你以完美为定价标准时,任何低于完美的表现都会像踢在蛋蛋上一样难受。
When you are priced for perfection, anything less than perfection will be a kick in the nuts.
如果你看一下所有上市的B2B公司,只有一家拥有竞争性的智能代理。
If you look at all the publicly traded B2B companies, there's only one that has a competitive agent.
那就是Palantir。
It's Palantir.
我要说,这些AI领域的领军人物将造就十万名千万富翁。
I'm going say we're going to produce 100,000 decamillionaires out of these AI leaders.
我们今天使用的几乎所有B2B软件都糟糕透顶。
Almost all the B2B software we use today is terrible now.
如果这里唯一受影响的是B2B软件行业,我猜测世界其他地方会说:是的,我愿意放弃这些人。
If the only thing that's impacted here is the b to b software industry, my suspicion is the rest of the world will go, yeah, I'm willing to lose those guys.
如果我看公开股票,这是最大的错配。
Here's the greatest dislocation if I look at the public stocks.
对吧?
Right?
Klaviyo 对比 Shopify。
Klaviyo versus Shopify.
这是20VC与我,哈里·斯蒂普斯。
This is 20 VC with me, Harry Steppings.
现在是我每周最喜爱的节目,嘉宾是罗里·奥德里斯科尔和杰森·莱姆金。
Now it is my favorite show of the week with Rory O'Driscoll and Jason Lemkin.
本周,我们分析科技界最大的新闻。
This week, we analyze the biggest news in tech.
我们涵盖哪些内容?
What do we cover?
我们涵盖了Anthropic的安全发布,这导致一些主要安全股下跌了近10%。
We cover Anthropic Security Release, which wiped close to 10% off some of the biggest security stocks.
我们分析了Figma的收益明细,当然还有Citrini研究的报告,该报告导致股市蒸发了数十亿美元。
We cover Figma's earnings breakdown, and, of course, we cover the Citrini Research piece, which wiped billions off the stock market.
但在我们深入今天的节目之前,你是否是一位正在不停努力融资下一轮的创始人?
But before we dive into the show today, are you a founder working nonstop to raise your next round?
你是否是一位竭尽全力帮助投资组合公司脱颖而出的投资人?
Are you an investor doing all you can for your portfolio companies to help them stand out?
融资和扩展愿景充满挑战。
Funding and scaling a vision is challenging.
但银行业务不应该是这样。
Banking should not be.
汇丰创新银行服务于全球各地的科技和医疗保健创始人,为他们提供与自身发展节奏相匹配的优质银行服务,包括快速开户、专为您的业务设计的产品组合,以及专为高增长初创企业和投资它们的风投打造的资本解决方案。
HSBC Innovation Banking caters to tech and health care founders all over the world who need a really great banking partner that matches their pace, offering fast onboarding, product packages designed for your business, and capital solutions built for high growth startups and the VCs investing in them.
通过汇丰创新银行的快速开户服务,您可以迅速获得新账户和融资额度,让您的团队能够专注于构建和扩展下一个目标。
With HSBC, innovation banking's rapid onboarding, you can get access to your new accounts and facilities quickly so your team can stay focused on building and scaling what's next.
您将配属一支由风险生态系统资深人士组成的专属团队,他们拥有行业网络和经验,能够根据您所在领域和所处阶段提供精准指导。
You'll be paired with your own dedicated team of venture ecosystem veterans who have the network and experience to guide companies in your specific sector at your specific stage.
而在这种支持背后,是汇丰银行高达3万亿美元的资产负债表和全球网络,为您的业务拓展提供了所需的稳定性和国际影响力。
And behind that support is this real strength, HSBC's $3,000,000,000,000 balance sheet and global network that provides this stability and international reach needed to grow your operation with confidence.
要了解汇丰创新银行如何支持您,
To see how HSBC Innovation Banking can support you.
无论您处于创业第一天还是第一千天,请访问 innovationbanking.hsbc 了解更多信息并联系一位创新银行专家。
Whether you're on day one or day a thousand, visit innovationbanking.hsbc to learn more and connect with an innovation banking specialist.
网址是 innovationbanking.hsbc。
That's innovationbanking.hsbc.
当汇丰银行为您管理企业银行业务时,Deal 帮助您构建背后的全球团队。
While HSBC manages your corporate banking needs, Deal helps you build the global team behind it.
两分钟,可能改变您初创公司的命运。
Two minutes can change your startup's trajectory.
Deal 的路演是一项全球初创企业竞赛,创始人只需两分钟陈述自己的公司,就有机会赢得100万美元的投资。
The pitch by Deal is a global startup competition where founders pitch their company in just two minutes for a chance to win a $1,000,000 investment.
您将与来自世界各地的初创企业同台竞技,并面对那些支持富有雄心团队的资深评委。
You'll compete with startups from around the world and get in front of experienced judges who back ambitious teams.
如果你的初创公司准备好了迈向下一步,那就抓住机会吧。
If your startup is ready for its next step, take your shot.
请前往 deal.com/20vcpitch 申请。
Apply at deal.com/20vcpitch.
那就是 deal.com/20vcpitch。
That's deal.com/20vcpitch.
一旦 Deal 帮助你组建了全球团队,Framer 会让他们在入职时眼前一亮。
Once Deal helps you hire your global team, Framer gets them wowed on the way in.
你有没有遇到过这样的时刻:市场部想要一个着陆页,设计团队做出了原型,而工程团队说,好的。
You know that moment when marketing wants a landing page, design mocks it up, and engineering says, yeah.
我们会处理的。
We'll get to it.
从早期初创公司到财富五百强企业,成千上万的企业选择使用 Framer 构建网站,因为在这里,修改只需几分钟,而不是几天,完美解决了这个问题。
Thousands of businesses from early stage startups to Fortune five hundreds are choosing to build their websites in Framer where changes take minutes instead of days to solve this very problem.
Framer 是一款企业级无代码网站构建工具,操作体验如同你团队最爱的设计工具,已被 Perplexity、Miro、Mixpanel 等公司采用,以加速工作进程。
Framer is an enterprise grade, no code website builder that works like your team's favorite design tool and is used by companies like Perplexity, Miro, Mixpanel to move faster.
设计师和市场人员可以通过实时协作、专为SEO优化的强大CMS以及包含集成A/B测试的高级分析功能,完全掌控网站。
Designers and marketers can fully own the site with real time collaboration, a robust CMS built for SEO, and advanced analytics that include integrated AB testing.
因此,你不仅是在发布页面,更是在最大化有效的内容。
So you're not just shipping pages, but you're maximizing what works.
当你准备发布时,只需一键,更改即可在几秒内上线。
And when you're ready to ship, changes go live in seconds with one click.
无需依赖工程团队即可发布。
Publish without relying on engineering.
此外,Framer专为规模化构建,提供高级托管、企业级安全和99.99%的正常运行时间服务等级协议。
Plus, Framer is built for scale with premium hosting, enterprise grade security, and 99.99% uptime SLAs.
无论你是想上线新网站、测试几个着陆页,还是迁移整个.com域名,Framer都为初创公司、成长型企业和大型企业提供了相应方案,帮助你快速从想法变为上线网站。
Whether you want to launch a new site, test a few landing pages, or migrate your full .com, Framer has programs for startups, scale ups, and large enterprises to make going from idea to live site fast.
了解如何从Framer专家那里获得更多关于你的.com域名的建议,或立即免费开始构建,访问 framer.com/20vc 享受30%折扣。
Learn how you can get more out of your .com from a Framer specialist or get started building for free today at framer.com/20vc for 30% off.
Framer Pro年费计划享30%折扣。
30% off a Framer Pro annual plan.
访问 framer.com/20vc 可享受 30% 折扣。
That's Framer dot com slash two zero v c for 30% off.
Framer.com/20vc。
Framer.com/20vc.
规则和限制可能适用。
Rules and restrictions may apply.
您已到达目的地。
You have now arrived at your destination.
兄弟们,能回来真好。
Boys, it is so good to be back.
这周我们先从 Anthropic 开始,聊聊一些关于 Anthropic 的意外新闻。
We're gonna start this week in Anthropic with some news on Anthropic, surprisingly.
安全审查功能导致网络安全股票市值蒸发了 200 亿美元。
Security review feature wipes out 20,000,000,000 from cybersecurity stocks.
显然,Anthropic 发布了最新的安全产品,对包括 Cloudflare、CrowdStrike 在内的几家巨头造成了巨大冲击。
Obviously, Anthropic released their latest security products or product, and it massively hit some of the biggest players, Cloudflare, CrowdStrike, to name a few.
这是公共市场的过度反应,还是背后确实有真实原因?
Is this a dramatic overreaction from public markets, or is there underlying truth to this?
让我告诉你我觉得有趣的地方。
Well, I'll tell you the interesting thing to me.
这恰恰反映了市场目前的状态以及我们集体恐慌的程度。
This is kind of shows where the markets are and where our mass panic is.
尽管我认为我们的恐慌是有充分依据的。
Although I think our panic is is well grounded.
我觉得我们确实应该恐慌。
I think we should be panicking.
但大部分情况其实早已存在。
But most of this already exists.
你今天就可以使用Claude Code。
You can go to Claude Code today.
上周末我坐飞机回来时,真的亲自试过。
And I literally did this on the plane flying back last week.
明白吗?
Okay?
我是在Replit里面操作的。
I did it inside of Replit.
你可以说,对我的代码进行一次详细的安全审计,它已经能做到了。
And you can say, run a detailed security audit on my code, and it will already do it.
它已经能运行完整的静态代码审查了。
It will already run a total static code review.
如果你正在使用Replit、Lovable、Vercel之类的平台,它实际上会为你进行渗透测试等所有工作。
And if you're live, if you're on Replit or Lovable or Vercel or something, it will actually do penetration testing and everything for you.
真的,几乎什么都能做。
Like literally, will do everything.
我认为,它已经能比一个普通的董事会工程师做出更好的安全审计和测试。
It can already do, I think, a better security audits and testing than a mediocre board engineer will ever do.
所以很明显,事情变好的速度,我的意思是,每周我们都跟不上,你知道的,在这个节目里。
So obviously, the pace at which things are getting better, like it's it's I mean, each week we can't keep up, you know, on this show.
但从概念上讲,这也有趣,就像审查COBOL代码让IBM股价下跌10%一样,它已经存在了。
But it's also interesting that conceptually, just like reviewing COBOL code dropped IBM 10%, it already existed.
比如,我们在为许多情况下克劳德已经拥有数月的功能而恐慌。
Like, we're panicking about features that have already been in Claude for months in many cases.
那么,这是否意味着它将更积极地进入这个领域?
Now, is this a sign that it will go more aggressively into this space?
当然是的。
Of course it is.
但我想向那些没有这么做的人指出,我们正在恐慌的很多事情,我认为确实值得恐慌,但从某种意义上说,这完全是虚惊一场,因为如果你留意的话,这在某些方面已经是几个月前的旧闻了。
But I just want to point out to folks that aren't doing it, so much of the stuff that we are panicking about, I think, is worth panicking about, but a total nothingburger in the sense that if you're paying attention, this is months old news in some ways.
是的。
Yeah.
第一条评论,总的来说,Anthropic 将自己定位为一家 AI 公司。
The first comment, just general comment, Anthropic markets itself as the AI company.
而对于一家优秀的 AI 公司来说,它确实造成了大量损害,并让许多股票投资组合损失惨重。
And for a nice AI company, it sure creates a lot of damage and kills a lot of stock portfolios.
也许五角大楼搞错了,他们应该多买点Anthropic的公司,直接对准敌人。
Maybe the Pentagon is wrong and they need to buy more Anthropic and just point it at the enemy.
它会让中国就范。
It'll bring China to its needs.
这真是令人震惊的
This is an astonishingly
极具破坏性的。
destructive destructive.
极其具有破坏性。
Incredibly destructive.
是的。
Yeah.
会议蒸发了200亿美元左右。
Conference clipped 20,000,000,000 or something.
但让我们先谈安全,因为从技术能力的角度来看,这并不意外。
But let's do security first because in this case, a technical capabilities perspective, no surprise.
其次,从企业采用的角度来看,我不认为Anthropic会吞噬CrowdStrike的业务。
Second, from a adoption in the enterprise perspective, I don't see Anthropic eating up CrowdStrike's business.
我真的看不到这种情况发生。
I just don't see that.
人们会有一个安全层。
People are gonna have a security layer.
在Satrini事件之后,今天有一份我认为是汇丰银行的报告,我们稍后会讨论,它基本上指出,软件是AI渗透到企业的方式,我觉得这是一个很棒的表述。
There's a great I think it an HSBC report out today after the Satrini madness, which we'll talk about in a second, that basically said software is the means by which AI will diffuse into the enterprise, which I thought was a wonderful quote.
我认为这对安全领域也是如此。
And I think it'll be true for security also.
换句话说,像代码扫描这样的能力,可能会通过CrowdStrike等公司将其应用到企业中,从而在企业内部普及。
In other words, these capabilities, like code scanning, will diffuse into the enterprise probably by means of companies like CrowdStrike and other companies like them bringing it to bear.
这既是显而易见的,也不是什么新消息,而且也不应该引起如此大的恐慌。
And that's double a, no new news, and b, it shouldn't be such a big panic.
但关键在于,与这些其他行业不同,CrowdStrike和安全公司当时的股价实际上假设了任何事情都不会出错。
But, and this is the big but, unlike some of these other sectors, CrowdStrike and the security companies were effectively trading at a price that assumed nothing could ever go wrong.
即使在周五调整之后,我还是去看了看。
Even on Friday after the correction, I went in to look.
我感到非常震惊。
I was stunned.
预计收入增长22%,现金利润率31%。
It's 22% revenue growth projected, 31% cash margins.
在首次下跌后,周五时它的市销率是16倍。
It was trading at 16 x revenues on Friday after the first hit.
问题是,当你被定价为完美时,任何不如完美的表现都会让人痛不欲生。
The thing is that when you are priced for perfection, anything less than perfection will be a kick in the nuts.
而这里发生的就是这种情况。
And and that's what's going on here.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,当你面对那些原本定价为收入6倍、现在跌到4倍的公司时,那是完全不同的情况。
I mean, it's entirely separate when you're dealing with the companies that were priced at six times revenues and have gone to four.
这是另一个我们稍后会讨论的话题。
That's a separate discussion we'll have later.
但我认为,对于一些定价极高的股票来说,当市场预期完美时,任何微小的不利变化,比如尾部风险增加,都可能导致股价大幅修正。
But I think what's happening on some of these super high priced stocks is the occasional reminder when you're priced to perfect literally any little thing, any increase in tail risk of you not being the winner logically corrects pretty substantially.
所以我认为这里发生的一切就是如此。
So I think that's all that went on here.
我不认为CrowdStrike因此就失去了价值。
I don't think CrowdStrike's obviated by this.
我觉得它会完全没问题。
I think it'll totally be fine.
它仍将继续是一家企业。
It'll continue to be a business.
但当事物被定价到异常高的水平时,不需要太多就能让市场叙事失衡。
But when things are priced for at extraordinarily high prices, it doesn't take a not a lot to knock the narrative off kilter.
你会说经过重新定价后,CrowdStrike现在是合理定价还是被低估了?
Would you say that CrowdStrike with the repricing is now fairly priced or underpriced?
这其实是个非常好的问题。
It's actually a very good question.
更广泛地说,你是想问,你更倾向于那些AI颠覆尚显遥远、但估值依然很高的故事,比如CrowdStrike吗?
To make it more general, are you saying, do you prefer the stories where the AI disruption is perhaps a little remote, but the values are still pretty lofty like CrowdStrike?
还是你更倾向于那些已经回调到2026年EBITDA的6、7、8倍的股票,纯粹从价值角度出发?
Or do you prefer the ones where there's so many stocks that have corrected to six, seven, and eight times twenty twenty six EBITDA where you go just on a value basis.
那是不对的。
That's wrong.
我的意思是,我在想Toast这样的公司。
I mean, I was thinking about companies like Toast.
我在想我们自己的公司DocuSign,它的估值是收入的7倍。
I was thinking about one of our own, DocuSign, at 7x revenues.
这些东西便宜得离谱,而CrowdStrike还远谈不上便宜。
These things are absurdly cheap, which CrowdStrike is still not yet cheap.
它只是在调整,但可能对世界未来的发展方向有更清晰的认识。
It's just modulating, but it do have probably has more clarity on the way the world is going.
我可能,我可能有点偏向价值投资。
I probably I probably to a bit of value.
换句话说,我只是告诉自己,买那些你懂的。
In other words, I just say to myself, buy the things where you yeah.
光是现金流就让它变得容易了。
The cash flow alone makes it easy.
你更愿意把钱投在CrowdStrike上(它定价仍然合理),还是投在营收仅为一倍半的Monday上?
Would you rather have your money in CrowdStrike, which is still priced well, or Monday priced at one and a half revenues?
我想要一个营收倍数在1.5倍左右的一篮子股票,而不是单一个股。
I'd like a basket of one and a half times revenues, not an individual stock.
因为我认为在个股层面很难下定论,这具有很强的特殊性。
Because I think at the level of individual stock, it's hard to say because it's very idiosyncratic.
在一篮子股票的层面,如果你以平均3倍营收、8倍EBITDA的价格买入20只股票,我认为你会做得不错。
At the level of the basket, if you buy 20 stocks at an average of three times revenues, eight times EBITDA, I think you'll do just fine.
这个嘛,我不太确定。
I don't know, man.
就在上周,你有点嘲笑我,但我能坦然接受。
Just last week, you kind of mocked me and I can take it like it's good.
你嘲笑我说Shopify有被颠覆的部分风险。
You mocked me for saying Shopify is a partial risk of disruption.
我说这并不是完全的颠覆风险,但谁构建了智能代理层,越来越多的价值就会聚集在他们身上,你只需要看到你的数据出现部分放缓就够了。
And I said it's not a total risk of disruption, but the fact that whoever builds the agentic layer, more and more value is going to accrete to them is you only have to have a partial deceleration to your numbers.
你只需要面对部分风险。
You only have to have a partial risk.
你只需要看到HubSpot或DocuSign的更多价值流向智能代理,这些股票的表现就会变差,对吧?
You only have to see more of the value of HubSpot or DocuSign flow to an agent, right, for these stocks to do worse.
好吧,我给你举个电子签名的例子。
Look, I'll give you an example for eSignature.
我对这个领域很了解,DocuSign,对吧?
I know this space, DocuSign, right?
这是一家很棒的公司,CEO也很出色。
It's a great company, great CEO.
很多人说,这会被Claude摧毁,因为你只是在生成一个签名的图像。
And a lot of folks were saying, oh, this is going to be destroyed by Claude because all you're doing is creating an image of a signature.
不,这是一个非常复杂的 enterprise 工作流系统,同时也是一种部分的记录系统。
No, this is a very complex enterprise workflow system that also is a partial system of record.
必须有人确认这些合同是真实有效的,也必须有人将其通过上百个步骤进行流转、转化和谈判,对吧?
Someone has to say these contracts are true and valid, and someone has to route it through 100 steps in transformation and negotiation and all this stuff, right?
这些功能不可能在一次聊天中就被摧毁。
That is not going to be destroyed inside of a clod chat.
但其中一部分工作可以由代理完成。
But some of that can be done by an agent.
一个真正能自动处理企业合同的代理,假设它能处理你所有的商业交易,这可能会带走足够多的价值,让这些公司遭受重创。
And an agent that truly auto contracts for a business, okay, let's say it does all of your commercial transactions, That could take enough of the value away that these companies are maimed.
我认为,甚至觉得这在CrowdStrike身上也是合乎逻辑的。
And I think, and I even think it's logical for CrowdStrike.
显然,代码审查并不涉及终端安全。
Obviously, Code Review is not doing endpoint security.
但有人会被Claude重创吗?
But can anybody be maimed by Claude?
它今天刚刚推出了一整套企业级智能代理解决方案。
It just launched an entire enterprise agent solution today.
我是这么看待这个问题的。
This is how I think about it.
Claude就像是反向的……等等,那个游戏叫什么来着?你从天上掉下来落在一个岛上,然后岛屿不断缩小?
Claude is like inverse Sorry, what's the game where you land on the where you fall out of the sky and onto island and it keeps shrinking?
那个游戏叫什么名字?
What's that game called?
就是那个岛屿不断缩小的电子游戏,对吧?
The video game where it keeps shrinking, right?
所以你的领地一直在缩小。
And so your territory keeps shrinking.
Claude不断吞噬你的地盘,而你却被困在越来越小的岛上,必须争夺越来越多的市场份额。
Claude keeps consuming more and more of you, and you're stuck in this smaller and smaller island that you got to own more and more market share of.
几乎每一个公开的人物,由于克劳德和人工智能,你的影响力范围都在缩小。
Almost everyone that's public, your surface area is shrinking because of Claude and AI.
那么问题来了,到底会缩小多少呢?
And the question is how much?
因此,影响正在加速。
And so the impacts are accelerating.
这就是为什么Anthropic今天不得不公开表示:嘿,各位,他们的AI负责人说,一方面,事情正在加速,这对软件来说是坏事。
And that's why Anthropic today had to publicly say, Hey, guys, their head of AI said, Listen, guys, on the one hand, things are accelerating, so it's bad for software.
另一方面,就在他们发布企业代理的当天,我们却是软件最好的朋友。
On the other hand, we're best of friends of software on the day they launched enterprise agents.
我们是最好的朋友。
We're best friends.
我们正在赋能它们。
We're enabling them.
但变化的速度实在太快了。
But the pace of change is so fast.
所以我希望相信存在这些安全的孤岛。
So I want to believe there are these safe islands.
我相信,代理将掌控足够多的价值,以至于在你的领域中占据的价值减少,就会导致彻底的衰退。
I believe the agents are gonna own enough of the value that just owning less of the value in your space can create terminal decline.
彻底的衰退。
Terminal decline.
我强烈反对。
Put me down for a strong disagree.
你最终会认同的。
You're gonna come around.
就再给我一年时间。
Just give me the rest of the year.
就在上周的飞机上,我为使用Cloud Code的Replit做了一次安全审计。
Literally on the plane last week, I did a security audit in Replit, which is using Cloud Code.
这确实是Replit的一部分。
It's it's I mean, some of that is Replit.
我们可以聊聊这个。
We could talk about it.
我不需要细节,但这很棒。
I don't need the details, but it's great.
我直接把它发给了Replit整个技术团队,因为他们正在做安全审查。
And I literally sent it to the Replit team, the entire technical team, because they're on a sec.
我说,你们看这有多好?
I'm like, do you see how good this is?
他们说,我们甚至不知道它已经这么好了。
And they're like, We didn't even know it was this good yet.
我们上周根本不知道我们的安全审计已经变得这么出色了。
We didn't even know our security audit had become this good last week.
它太棒了,比以前好太多了。
It's so good and so much better than before.
但他们根本不知道。
And they didn't even know.
很难想象我们今年剩下的时间都会处于某种静态状态,说实话,我们可以把四周前的某些播客直接删掉。
To think that we're in some sort of static world for the rest of the year, I don't even think Literally, we could delete some of our podcasts from four weeks ago.
它们都太过时了。
They're so dated.
所以让我们别这么评论了:在未来十年,智能将渗透到所有软件中。
So let's try not to be So like comment here, intelligence will infuse all software over the next decade.
这种智能由像Claude和OpenAI这样的基础模型生成。
That intelligence is generated by foundation models like Claude and like OpenAI.
我认为这是不言而喻的。
I think that's a given.
同意吗?
Agreed?
所以我们真正想说的是,这些模型能自己完成多少工作?
So what we're really saying is how much of that do they do themselves?
这种智能必须渗透到企业中。
That intelligence has to get to the enterprise.
可能有四种方式能让它进入企业。
There's probably four ways it can get there.
第一种是他们直接从Claude购买。
One is they buy it from Claude directly.
每个人都从Claude购买他们所有的软件。
Everyone buys all their software from Claude.
第二种是他们自己构建。
The second is they build it themselves.
每个企业都会自行开发自己的智能代理。
Every enterprise constructs its own agents.
第三种是他们从已经整合了AI的现有厂商那里购买。
The third is they buy it from existing incumbents who integrate AI.
第四种是他们从成千上万的新公司购买,这些公司都在利用Harvey的积木,也就是所有基于基础模型构建的公司。
And the fourth is they buy it from kazillions of new companies, all of whom are leveraging at the Harvey's Legos, all these companies who are building on top of foundation models.
你是在2022年之后创立的。
You founded post-twenty two.
你必须弄清楚你相信的是哪种情况。
And you have to figure out which of those scenarios you believe in.
实际上,我读过的一篇帖子,我非常赞同,我认为是第三种和第四种。
And actually, the post I read, and I actually agree with very much, is I think it's three and four.
我不认为企业会直接基于Claude构建自己的系统,也不认为Claude会为所有东西都开发这些专注的系统。
I don't think enterprises are going to build their own systems on top of Claude directly, and I don't think Claude's going to build all these focused systems for everything.
所以我认为在它们之间会存在一个软件中介层,这就是机会所在。
So I think there's going to be this software mediation layer between them, and that's the opportunity.
问题是这样的。
Here's the thing.
如果你看一下所有上市的B2B公司,只有一家拥有具备竞争力的智能代理。
If you look at all the publicly traded B2B companies, there's only one that has a competitive agent.
那就是Palantir。
It's Palantir.
其他公司都没有因为他们的AI代理看到任何收入增长。
No one else has seen a single ounce of revenue acceleration due to their AI agents.
然而,我们每周讨论的那些公司却有着令人瞠目的增长速度。
And yet, and yet, the companies we talk about each week have jaw dropping acceleration.
这不仅仅是Anthropic,因为他们打造了在自己领域内真正重要的智能代理。
It's not just Anthropic because they have built the agents that matter in their space.
这并不是在他们的分析软件上随便撒点AI的灰尘。
It is not sprinkling AI dust on top of their analytics software.
那里没有足够的价值。
There's not enough value there.
但你也应该同意,听我说,让我们谈谈第四类情况。
But you would also agree, listen, but let's talk about that kind of fourth category.
你也应该承认,有许多最近成立的私营公司也在收入上实现了爆炸式增长。
You would also agree that there were many privately held recently founded companies exploding in revenue also.
我们来谈谈,你认为所有的收益都会流向模型公司吗?
Let's talk about, do you think it all goes to the model companies?
还是你相信这些像这样的公司也能获得成功?
Or do you believe any of these companies like that are raised?
我的意思是,你们经常提到Lovable。
I mean, you guys talk about Lovable a lot.
你觉得这能被保护住吗?
Do you believe that's defendable?
你们谈到法律,你们说
You talk about, you know, law, you talk
它们甚至可能都算不上有护城河。
They even might not be defendable.
因为就在上周,就在我们上期节目之后,Claude Code推出了在Claude Code内部查看应用的功能。
The rate of because Claude Code just last week, just since we did the last show, Claude Code launched the ability to see apps inside of Claude Code.
所以对很多产品人员来说,从上周开始,你们就不需要Replen和Lovable了。
So for a lot of product people, you don't need Replen and Lovable anymore as of last week.
现在你们可以直接在Cloud Code和Cloud Desktop里修改和可视化你的应用。
Now you can change Cloud Code and visualize your app inside of Cloud Desktop and inside of Cloud Code.
你们不再需要在第三方应用里做这些了。
You don't need to do that anymore in a third party app.
但我的真正观点是,抱歉,Harriet,你是老板。
But my real point is sorry, Harriet, you're the boss.
我周末和三位创始人聊过,他们来自类似上市公司或接近上市的公司,这是我给他们的建议。
I've talked to three founders over the weekend of like public and near public companies, and they're all this is the advice I gave them.
你们的代理并不出色。
Your agent is not great.
你们正被代理层所颠覆。
You're being disrupted by the agentic layer.
我希望ServiceNow能打造出这些优秀的智能体,我相信Agent Force有机会,也相信其他公司,但它们都在被实时颠覆。
I hope that ServiceNow builds these great agents, and I believe Agent Force has a shot, and I believe others, but they are all being disrupted in real time.
这就是为什么Harry在20BC采访的那些人压力山大。
And that's why the folks Harry interviews on 20BC are stressed as F.
他们压力山大是因为无论他们说什么,他们都知道自己在这个领域并没有占据主导地位的智能体,无论他们在功能里塞了多少个大型语言模型。
They are stressed as F because no matter what they say, they know they are not they do not have the dominant agent in the space, no matter how many LLMs they stick inside of a feature.
当我看到那些顶尖的、上市或未上市的、估值九位数的独角兽公司的领导者在说什么时,那都是空话。
When I see what leaders of top, public and private, our nine figure unicorns are saying, it's lip service.
整个周末我在LinkedIn上都看到这种情况。
I see it on LinkedIn all weekend long.
我看到大家都在说,要把AI加到我们的邮件功能里。
I see we're adding AI to our email feature.
我们正在增加更高效处理邮件的能力。
We're adding the ability to process emails more efficiently.
你们迟早要倒闭。
You're going to go out of business.
你们不会因为客户不续约而失败,但你们的增长会急剧下滑,两年内就会变得无关紧要。
And you're not going to fail because your customers are going to renew, but your growth is going to fall so far that you become irrelevant in two years.
我会买我的那四只股票,别误会,但自从上周以来我已经开始改变想法了,因为事情持续在变化——恐慌被夸大了,但同时也真实存在。
I'm going to buy my four stocks, don't get me wrong, but I'm already changing my mind since last week because things continue to The panic is overdone and real at the same time.
你非常明确地指出,我们还没看到任何一家上市公司真正做出有影响力的智能代理用例,并对收入产生实质影响。
So you made a very clear statement that we have not seen any of the public providers make great agentic use cases work and have a meaningful impact on revenue.
我真的很天真。
I'm very naive.
为什么?
Why?
托比是一位杰出的首席执行官。
Toby is a brilliant CEO.
Shopify的马克正在尝试使用智能代理。
Shopify, Mark is trying with agent.
为什么它们到目前为止都失败了?
Why have they all failed so far?
好吧,如果你想知道,我可以给你两个原因。
Well, I'll give you two reasons if you want.
原因有很多,对吧?
There's a long list of reasons, right?
两个实际的原因。
Two practical reasons.
第一,这工作量太大了,伙计,这些公司里没人愿意做这个。
One is it's a lot of work, man, and no one wants to do this at these companies.
现在的每个智能代理都存在问题,但这种情况在未来两年内会改变。
Every agent Here's the problem today, and this will change in the next two years.
今天的情况并非如此。
It is not true today.
每个智能代理本质上都是定制的。
Every agent is essentially custom.
明白吗?
Okay?
每个智能代理都需要进行训练。
Every agent needs to be trained.
每个智能代理都需要进行入职培训。
Every agent needs to be onboarded.
如果你想让它表现优秀,明白吗?
If you want it to be great, Okay?
每个智能代理都需要对其数据进行清洗。
Every agent needs its data cleansed.
对于已经认为自己工作过度、不堪重负的组织来说,这是一项巨大的工作量。
This is a vast amount of work for organizations that already think they're overworked and working too hard.
需要克服巨大的制度惯性。
There is huge institutional momentum to overcome.
其次,我刚才说的是事实。
The second is what I just said is true.
你需要大量具备足够技术能力和智慧的前线部署工程师及训练有素的工作人员来训练和部署一个智能体。
You need a massive amount of forward deployed engineers and trained workers that are technical enough and smart enough to train and deploy an agent.
首先,大多数公司里根本没有这样的员工。
One, the workers don't exist in most companies.
你们那些带着红黄绿指示灯仪表盘出现的普通客户成功人员,是无法训练和调试一个智能体的。
Your average customer success person that shows up with a green, yellow, red light dashboard cannot train and tune an agent.
其次,对于Shopify、HubSpot、Toast等公司来说,还存在一个元挑战,那就是你们负担不起用人力来做这件事的成本。
And two, then there's a meta challenge for the Shopify's Mondays, Hubspots and Toast and others, which is you can't afford the human to do it.
在细分领域层面,我们已经在初创公司中看到了这种情况。
At a niche level, we're seeing it with startups.
我们在上市公司中看不到这种情况。
We're not seeing with publics.
超细分的代理效果非常好,因为它们需要处理的事情很少。
Hyper niche agents work really well because they have a small set of things to do.
好的。
Okay.
一旦你进入像Shopify甚至更糟的Monday这样的领域,那里有上百个垂直领域,对吧?
As soon as you get to spaces like Shopify or even worse, Monday, where you have 100 verticals, Right?
或者要自动构建一个能同时满足教堂、篮球场和冰箱业务等所有需求的特定代理,是非常非常困难的。
Or it's very, very hard to build a very specific agent automatically that does everything that churches need and basketball courts need and refrigerator businesses need.
它们的需求并不相同。
They're not all the same needs.
因此,这些代理还不够好。
And so the agents aren't good enough.
事实上,我所描述的许多领导者,如果他们处于测试阶段的话。
And in fact, a lot of these leaders that I've described, if you they're in beta.
只有六个人在使用它们,因为对它们来说太难了。
They have six people using them, 60 people, because it's too hard for them.
所以它们会被做这件事的初创公司淘汰。
So they're going to get killed by the startup that does it.
它们会被淘汰。
They're going to get killed.
啊,但那个就是做这件事的初创公司的情况。
Ah, but that's the case that a startup that does it.
真正不会发生的是基础模型直接向教会、直接向这些需求方销售。
What it's not going to be is the foundation model directly selling to the church, directly selling to the thing.
它们会提供原始的智能能力,但在大多数这些垂直领域中,仍然存在构建有吸引力的软件公司的机会,就像SaaS时代那样。
They will provide the raw intelligence, but there will be software opportunities to build compelling software companies in most of these verticals just as there was in SaaS.
所以,也许我们的看法比想象中更一致。
And so maybe we're more in sync than we think.
我认为,未来十年内,唯一能快速销售和增长的应用程序将是智能化驱动的应用。
I think intelligence led applications are the only applications that are going to sell and grow quickly over the next ten years.
非智能驱动的应用程序,除非被智能技术明显颠覆,否则最多只能保持平稳或轻微增长,最差的情况则是下滑。
Non intelligent led applications will at best be flat to mild growth if they're not obviously disrupted by intelligence, and at worst, be down.
我挑Toast举例是因为我不是投资者,所以没有情感牵连。
I'm picking on Toast because I'm not an investor, so I have no emotional connection.
我觉得这是一个不错的例子,因为我认为这里没什么太多智能代理可做,主要还是支付和餐厅运营这类事务。
I think that's a good one because I don't think there's a ton of agent work to be done, and it's a lot payments and restaurant kind of organization.
这相对来说是可行的。
It's, like, fairly doable.
我们可以争论一下。
We can argue.
而像Monday这样的产品,完全是知识型工作。
Whereas something like Monday, it's very knowledge workery.
我能看到更大的颠覆可能性。
I can see much more disruption story.
这些就是现有企业。
That's the incumbents.
我认为我们现在达成一致的是,这些机会可以由独立公司抓住,这些公司可能在2021到2022年间创立,并直接基于基础模型构建。
I think what we're now in sync and saying is that those opportunities can be grabbed by stand alone companies, perhaps built, started, founded 2122, leveraging directly on top of the foundation models.
你的意思并不是所有这些收入都会归基础模型所有,对吧?
What you're not saying is all that revenue just accrues to the foundation models, correct?
不,我认为如果他们不掌控自己领域的智能代理,人们受到的打击会比他们想象的更严重。
No, I think just people are going to be maimed even more than they think if they don't own the agents in your category.
你必须掌控自己领域的智能代理。
You've got to own the agents in your category.
无论这些代理是由初创公司拥有,还是某种形式的代理能在Claude内部实现,它们都会重创你,而且这种趋势正在加速。
And whether those agents are owned by a startup or whether some version of that agent can be done inside of Claude, they're going to maim you, and it and it's accelerating.
杰森,我想对你直说,你也会给我一个直接的回答。
Jason, I wanna be very direct with you, and you you will give me a direct answer.
你比罗伊那种有时含蓄的回答更擅长直截了当。
You're better at direct than Roy's sometimes nuanced answers.
在十二个月内,Claude代码会让Rapplid和Lovable变弱吗?
Will Claude code make Rapplid and Lovable weaker in a twelve month period?
你的意思是,他们会不会真正进入这个领域并抢占市场份额?
Like, do you think they will meaningfully enter their space and take market share?
我认为,正如罗里所言,任何能在浏览器或桌面端完成的事情,Claude 都能做到。
I think it will do everything that it can do going to Rory's point, anything that can be done either inside the browser or inside the desktop, Claude will do.
这是我们今年学到的经验。
That's what we've learned this year.
任何能做的事,它都会做。
Anything that can do.
现在,如果你用 ClaudeCode 去设计一些东西,你会笑出来的。
Right now, if you go to design something in ClaudeCode, you'll laugh.
所有那些糟糕的 ClaudeCode 网站看起来都一模一样。
All the crappy ClaudeCode websites look the same.
它们都有相同的元素、相同的图标、相同的紫色配色方案。
They have the same artifacts, the same icons, the same purple color scheme.
你可以笑。
You can laugh.
但是,Figma中所有设计、所有设计部分,是否都能在代码中完成?
But can all of the design, all of the parts of Figma that are designed, be done within the code?
当然可以。
Of course it can.
所以我认为,今年它会积极进攻Figma的部分领域,尽管他们是关键合作伙伴。
So I believe it will aggressively attack parts of Figma this year, even though they're key partners.
Replen和Lovable,它会继续在这些方面做更多。
Replen and Lovable, it continues to do more of them.
Claude Code会想要托管整个网站吗?
Will Claude Code want to host entire websites?
最终唯一能保护他们的是,这些全是他们团队的工作,而且我认为他们并不想构建数据库、搭建生产网站以及托管域名。
The only thing that ultimately will protect them is this is all their teams do, and that I don't think they want to to build databases and build production websites and host domain names.
但如果他们改变主意,没有理由不能授权使用Supabase或Neon,或者分叉他们自己的Postgres。
But if they change their mind, there's no reason they can't they can't license Supabase or Neon or fork their own Postgres.
那家公司在这方面做得相当不错。
They're pretty good there at that company.
他们可以自己构建数据库。
They can build their own database.
他们已经拥有大量服务器。
They've already got plenty of servers.
他们可以再启动几台来托管网站。
They can spool up a few more to host websites.
如果他们愿意,他们可以。
If they want to, they can.
我只是觉得《堡垒之夜》才是真正的游戏。
And I just think Fortnite's the game.
你知道,在《堡垒之夜》结尾,安全区会不断缩小,如果我在Replar、Lovable,甚至Figma,我会担心——如果Figma的安全区也开始收缩的话。
You know, at the end of Fortnite, the circle gets and so if I'm at Replar, Lovable, or even Figma, I would be worried if Figma, the circles just starting to shrink.
但我认为许多公司的安全区都在缩小,而我去年做了两项投资。
But I think at many companies that circle shrinking and I have two investments I made last year.
我非常喜欢它们。
I love them.
由于Claude的出现,这些产品如今已经失去了存在的理由。
Those products no longer have a reason to exist today because of Claude.
但这些是去年的独立投资。
But these were standalone investments last year.
我不会细说它们当初有多出色,在早期阶段有多大的爆发。
I'm not going to go into it that were great, that blew up in the early days.
而它们如今在原先的形式下已经完全没有存在的必要了。
And they just have no reason to exist today in that prior form.
完全没有任何理由。
Just no reason.
当我们回头一看,突然间你可以在Claude内部预览整个应用,而上周你还做不到这一点。如果我是Figma、Replar、Lovable、Versailles中的任何一个——我都很喜欢这些公司——那这个Fortnite的圈子正在缩小。
When we turn around and all of a sudden you can preview your entire app inside of Claude, which you couldn't do last week, If I'm any of these Figma, rep, lovable, Versailles, all of them, all of whom I love that just the Fortnite circle shrinking.
所以,你知道,你得做点什么,对吧?
So, you know, you got to like you got to do something about it, right?
而且,这会像游戏结束时那样,变得越来越小,对吧?
And will it stop like at the end of the game, it does get pretty small, though, right?
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
这很有压力。
It's stressful.
但另一方面,如果你做成了这个智能代理,看看这些人在Cloud Code基础上构建智能代理创造了多少收入。
But the flip side is if you nail the agent, look how much revenue these guys did building essentially an agent on top of Cloud Code.
他们通过构建一个之前并不存在的智能代理,创造了十亿美元的收入。
They built a billion dollars of revenue building the agent that didn't exist.
这就是另一面。
So that's the flip side.
我们的任务就是打造这些十亿美元级别的智能代理。
That's our job is to build these billion dollar agents.
如果你能做出以前根本不可能实现的、价值极高的东西,你第一周就能签下数百万美元的收入。
If you can do something that is extremely high valuable that could not be done before, you can close millions of revenue your first week.
在软件历史上,这从未发生过,对吧?
It's never happened before in the history of software, right?
完全同意,我明白。
Totally agree and get that.
在我们继续之前,我想再谈一下Anthropic,他们为员工股份出售筹集了50亿到60亿美元,估值为3500亿美元。
Before we move on, I do just wanna stay on Anthropic, and I wanted to discuss they've lined up 5 to $6,000,000,000 for an employee share sale at a $350,000,000,000 valuation.
显然,很多人排队等待参与,这跟几个月前OpenAI的做法如出一辙。
Obviously, there's people queuing up out the door for this following, obviously, OpenAI doing the same a couple of months ago.
当我们回顾OpenAI造就了多少百万富翁,以及Anthropic即将创造的财富时,我们是否曾见过如此规模的流动性?
Have we ever seen liquidity at this scale when we look at the number of millionaires minted from OpenAI, soon to be anthropic?
当我们看到已经存在的英伟达百万富翁时,还有人买得起硅谷的房子吗?
When we look at the NVIDIA million aires that exist already, is anyone going to be able to buy a house in the valley?
是的。
Yeah.
十二或十八个月前,人工智能领域很多事看起来都很荒谬。
There's a lot of things that seem silly in AI twelve or eighteen months ago.
但如果英伟达有两万个千万富翁,我想说,这些AI领军企业将造就十万名千万富翁。
But if NVIDIA has 20,000 decamillionaires, right, I'm going say we're going to produce 100,000 decamillionaires out of these AI leaders.
好吧。
Okay.
罗里在数学上比我强,但英伟达已经拥有两万名员工了。
And Rory's better at the math than me, but NVIDIA already has 20,000.
如果真是这样,那会很棒,如果所有人都充分就业,我们都有公司,员工收入达到六位数。
So if that's the case, that would be great if everyone was at full employment and we were all full of companies with 6 figure employees making money.
令人担忧的是,我们看到财富日益集中,而其他人却越来越拮据。
The worry is that we do see this concentration of wealth at the same time as everyone else gets leaner.
杰文斯悖论会增加科技行业的就业机会吗?
And will Jevan's paradox create more employment in tech or not?
我相信我们需要比以往更多的工程师。
I believe we will need more engineers than ever.
就像我们和迈克尔·坎农·布鲁克斯讨论时说的,我不知道这是否会创造更多就业。
Like when we talked with Michael Cannon Brooks, I I don't know if it will create more employment.
所以
So
听我说。
Listen.
这种连锁反应直接导致了市场的剧烈震荡,比如当你看到Citrini——不管你怎么发音——那份关于2028年全球智能危机的报告,那是一篇具有前瞻性、预测2028年状况的文章。
The knock on effect of that is is bluntly what has shaken market so much when you look at Citrini or however you wanna pronounce it, twenty twenty eight global intelligence crisis, which was a piece written kind of forward looking or predicting kind of the state at 2028.
我拆解了其中一些核心要素。
And I broke down kind of some of the core elements there.
我觉得我们可以从你刚才提到的一个点开始,杰森,那就是所谓的‘幽灵GDP’,它让市场与实体经济脱节。
I think we can start with actually one that you kind of mentioned there, Jason, which is kind of ghost GDP disconnects market from the real economy.
人工智能提升了生产率、企业利润和公司市值,推高了宏观经济增长数据,但消费者收入并未与市值和企业价值同步增长。
So you have AI boosting productivity and corporate profits and market caps of companies, inflating headline economic figures, but actually consumer income doesn't scale with market cap and enterprise value.
我们该如何分析和评估这种情况?
How do we analyze and assess that?
我觉得这里有问题。
I'm gonna call bullshit here.
我很喜欢诺亚·史密斯在Substack上的经济分析,我经常关注他。
I love the Noah Smith descriptions Substack who I follow in economics a lot.
他把这称为‘吓人的睡前读物’。
He called it basically scary bedtime reading.
对吧?
Right?
我觉得,如果你想讨论这个问题,其实你需要这样拆解:我尽量不说‘该怎么谈’,因为我知道我们迟早会谈到这个。
I think if you wanna have a conversation about I actually think the way you need to break it up is to I try not to say how to have because I knew we're gonna have this one.
对吧?
Right?
我看了你的七个要点,太细了,哈里。
And you I saw your seven points, and it's too much detail, Harry.
从宏观角度看,我建议我们这样来分析这个问题。
Big picture, I would suggest we approach this in the following fashion.
首先,你得弄清楚微观和宏观的区别。
The first thing you have to figure out is micro macro.
在微观层面,对于他所说的每一件事,我们相信它们真的会发生吗?
At a micro level, for each of the things he says are going to happen, do we believe they're going to happen?
换句话说,AI真的会取代编程吗?
In other words, is AI going to replace coding?
人工智能会取代DoorDash吗?
Is AI going to replace DoorDash?
人工智能会取代美国运通吗?
Is AI going to replace Amex?
对吧?
Right?
换句话说,令人欣喜的是,我认为这个团队非常有能力做这件事,因为我们都在投资那些处于技术采纳最前沿的风投公司。
In other words, and the wonderful thing is I think that's something this group is well equipped to do because we're all investing in venture companies who are the tippy point of the spear in terms of adoption.
我有权利提出一个有根据的问题一:从微观层面看,这些变化会发生吗?
I'm allowed to have an informed opinion question one, which is micro level, are these changes going to happen?
然后第二个宏观层面的问题,把其他所有事情归为一类是:这会带来哪些宏观影响?
Then the second big picture question, lumping all the other things into the other is, what are the macro consequences of this?
换句话说,如果你假设在短时间内人工智能的采用率会很高,那么每个人——正如我所说,我们可以讨论这一点,因为我们明白,每个人都可以对全球宏观趋势发表看法,而这正是你刚才开始谈论的。
In other words, if you assume that there's a high level of AI adoption over a short period of time, then everyone and that's, as I say, what we can talk about because we understand, that everyone gets to pontificate on global macro, which is what you were starting to do there.
我乐意回头再讨论这个,对吧?
And I'm fine coming back to that, right?
但我觉得,直接跳到‘天啊,GDP要终结了’这种结论,却完全没有思考过他实际上是在假设一个两年内几乎全面普及AI的周期——从ServiceNow到DoorDash再到Amex,全都在两年内被颠覆。
But I think jumping straight to the, Oh my God, the GDP is ending, with no thought process to I even believe that basically, he was hypothesizing a two year adoption cycle of almost everything, such that everything from ServiceNow to DoorDash to Amex gets rolled over in two years.
如果你相信这种情形真的会发生,那确实可以升级到宏观层面的问题,但我仍然认为他在这一点上是错的。
And I think if you believe that's happening, then you do graduate to the global macro question, and I still think he's wrong about that.
但如果你不认为普及会这么快,那你完全可以忽略后面的所有内容。
But if you don't think the adoption's gonna be that quick, you can literally ignore the rest of the piece.
首先,这种框架你觉得合理吗?
Does that make sense as a framing, first of all?
那我们不如先从微观层面开始吧,你认为我们足够成熟和负责任,可以发表有根据的看法?
Why don't we start with the micro then, where you think we are seasoned and responsible enough to have an informed opinion?
嗯,那我们来拆开分析一下。
Well, yeah, let's break it up.
我的意思是,他提到了软件开发、SaaS应用、像DoorDash这样的公司,还有像Amex这样的企业。
I mean, there was a hit points about software development, about SaaS apps, about companies like DoorDash, and then companies like Amex.
换句话说,这些是可以互换的,对吧?
In other words, interchange, right?
我们先说说那些荒谬的吧。
Let's do the stupid ones first.
DoorDash。
DoorDash.
他们的想法是你将希望委托给你的代理,让它负责采购,并在六个不同版本的DoorDash之间进行优化。
The idea was you're going to want to delegate to your agent purchasing of an optimizing for there's going to be six different versions of DoorDash and your agent will do between them.
而你今天不这么做,唯一的原因就是摩擦成本。
And the only reason that you don't do this today is because friction.
如果这个过程自动化了,你就会让代理帮你点披萨。
And if it was automated, you'd let the agents order your pizza.
我觉得这纯属胡说八道。
And I just call bullshit on that.
我的意思是,在消费者层面,周五晚上你点披萨时,你会跟老婆说:‘宝贝,上次我们吃的是那个该死的和服披萨。’
I mean, at the consumer level, when you're buying pizza on a Friday night, you're talking to your wife and you said, Honey, we had the freaking kimono last time.
我说咱们还是选意大利辣香肠披萨吧。
I say we go with the pepperoni.
她就说:‘不,我不喜欢这个。’
She was like, No, I don't like it.
我跟你说过,我们想坚持要两种沙拉的披萨。
I told you we want to stick with the two salads on the pizza.
这不是我们想要的,没人愿意把决定吃什么食物的权力交给代理,然后让东西自己送上来。
It's not something we want no one wants to delegate to an agent how to decide what food they get and then have the thing come up.
好消息。
Good news.
我帮你省了两美元。
I saved you $2.
坏消息。
Bad news.
你喜欢高档披萨,但我给你买了那种廉价的
You like the high end pizza, but I got you the crappy little
披萨。
pizza.
是的。
Yeah.
但是,罗里,我能补充一点想法吗?
But, Rory, can I add just one thought?
这是DoorDash的首席技术官安迪·方。
Here's Andy Fang, CTO of DoorDash.
我们坚信议程到商业的转变将为我们的行业带来变革性影响。
We strongly believe agenda to commerce will be transformative to our industry.
他相信这一点。
He believes this.
我相信它已经发生了。
I believe it has.
我在这领域有大量投资,我能看到智能代理和AI正在彻底改变它。
I have a large investment exposed to the space and I can see agents and AI ripping through it.
我认为我们所认为的安全例子。
I think the examples we think are safe.
这是Sito说,我们需要赢得为客户提供端到端服务的权利,包括发现、下单、配送和支持。
This is Sito saying we need to earn the right to service customers, agents, end to end, discovery, ordering, delivery and support.
我们需要在新世界中赢得这份权利。
We need to earn the right in the new world.
所以认为这些领域只需要被破坏是不对的。
So to think that these spaces only has to be maimed.
认为我们会自己用聊天编程来开发DoorDash,这想法太荒谬了,对吧?
The idea that we're going to vibe code our own DoorDash is stupid, right?
这想法真的很荒谬。
It is stupid.
他试图让别人获得数百万的浏览量,对吧?
And he's trying to get people millions of views, right?
所以他一开始提出的整个想法很荒谬,但你继续推演下去吧。
So the whole idea he started with is stupid, but keep on extrapolating.
但代理可以替你做决定这一威胁,CTO说这是真实存在的。
But the threat that an agent can decide for you here, the CTO says it's real.
这就是威胁。
That's the threat.
但他并没有说:‘好吧,你抓到我了。’
But he didn't say, Okay, you caught me.
我要回家了。
I'm going home.
你想在推荐系统周围增加更多自动化,比如提醒用户有三种不同的披萨,但你真觉得消费者会愿意为了这种愿景——在这个世界里出现五个不同的DoorDash竞争对手——而改变习惯吗?我真的不这么认为。
You want to make more automations around a recommendation, say, hey, there's three different pizzas, but do you really think it's going to be I mean, I just think the level of customer inertia on the consumer to move to have this vision of five different DoorDash competitive companies being enabled in this world, I just don't see it.
DoorDash融合了庞大的物流体系、大量的客户售后服务,以及大量餐厅的签约工作,对吧?
DoorDash is a combination of a huge amount of logistics, a huge amount of customer aftermarket service, a huge amount of signing up restaurants, right?
他们击败了四五个其他大型竞争对手,如今与Uber Eats形成了一种相对稳定的寡头格局,还有一家较小的玩家在美国内部。
They beat off four or five other big competitors to now have some kind of stable oligopoly with Uber order, and there was one other smaller player in The U.
S.
S.
在软件领域,究竟有什么能促成一个新的竞争者崛起,并在这个高固定成本的行业中夺取市场份额?
What in software is going to allow a new talk me through the new competitor emerging and taking market share in a high fixed cost business like this?
嗯,最简单的情况是,新竞争者可以决定Uber Eats、DoorDash还是直接配送哪个更适合。
Well, I mean, most simple one is that a new competitor can decide whether Uber Eats or DoorDash is the right thing for Uber Eats, DoorDash or Direct.
在美国,你有三个选择,对吧?
You have three options in The U.
S,明白吗?
S, okay?
其他选项基本不存在,对吧?
Nothing else really exists, right?
这个决策可能由代理来做出。
The agent may make that decision.
事实上,我更希望由代理来做决定,因为我懒得去判断该用DoorDash、Uber Eats还是直接配送。
In fact, I would prefer that because I don't want to figure out which one to use DoorDash, Uber Eats, or Direct.
我更希望Uber Eats能知道我的偏好。
I would prefer that Uber Eats knows my favorite.
我这只是举个例子,但这确实是当前真实存在的威胁。
And I'm just picking one example, but this is a real threat today.
这就是安迪所说的。
This is what Andy's saying.
这是一个真正的威胁。
It's a real threat.
我们不需要决定哪个对我们来说是最好的选择。
We don't need to decide which is the best place for us.
由代理决定这些选项中哪个是最划算的、哪个是我最好的来源、哪个最适合我的家人来做决定。
The agent decides which is the best deal between these options, which is the best source for me, which is the best for my family that makes the decision.
代理才是我们寻求帮助的对象。
The agent is who we go to.
只要我们找的是代理而不是第一方,就只是面临被颠覆的风险。
As long as the agent is who we go to rather than the first party, it just risks disruption.
这并不会摧毁公司。
It doesn't destroy the company.
这并不会毁掉它。
It doesn't destroy it.
我们来分析一下那些不切实际的言论。
Tracing through the unrealistic statements there.
让我们来看一个今天的实际例子。
Let's go to an existing example today.
Netflix的推荐系统,是的。
Netflix, recommendation Yeah.
我对DoorDash的看法是正确的,因为Andy Feng也说过同样的话。
I'm right about DoorDash because Andy Feng said the same thing.
为什么我们要回避那个大家都认为不会受到冲击的公司,而CTO却说地基正在他脚下动摇?
Why are dodging the one that everyone thinks is free from disruption when the CTO says the ground is shifting underneath his feet?
他这周亲口这么说的,CTO。
He literally said it this week, the CTO.
好的。
Okay.
没有人会说,一家上市公司的CEO会相信这些东西。
No one's gonna say when the CEO of a public company, I don't believe that stuff.
他们会说我们正在处理,因为这就是你必须传达的信息。
They're gonna say we're on it because that's the message you gotta say.
但我认为他们并不会说,天哪。
But I don't think they're saying, oh my god.
还有三家公司将取代我。
Three more companies are gonna displace me.
对吧?
Right?
作为投资者,我们的工作是分析事实,努力得出我们自己的独立结论。
Our job as investors is to be kinda analyze the facts try and come to our independent conclusions.
所以,我想从消费者层面选取两个最个人化的东西:你吃的食物和你看的电视内容。
So I'm just going to take I think two of the most personal things at the consumer level are the food you eat and the TV content you watch.
至于你看的内容,好消息是我们已经拥有十年的AI技术了——Netflix的推荐引擎,明确地说,这对他们来说是一个极其有用的工具,因为它在边际上帮助他们预测人们想要什么。
Now the good thing about the content you watch is we've had ten years of AI already, The Netflix recommendation engine, let's be clear, it is a massively useful tool to them because at the margin, it helps them predict what people want.
因此,我同意在整体层面上了解人们的偏好确实具有核心价值。
So I do agree there is core value in knowing people's preferences on the aggregate.
但当你坐下来观看Netflix时,有多少比例的内容你是完全盲目依赖推荐引擎选择的?
But how often, what percentage of your content viewing do you base entirely blindly on the recommendation engine when you sit down on Netflix?
5%?10%?
5%, 10%?
我觉得比例很低。
I think it's light.
抱歉,但B2B领域里什么是‘ barely’?
Sorry, but what is barely in B2B.
Netflix这个观点的意思是,如果你想要答案,我会回答你的问题,但我没跟上你的重点。
What the the what the Netflix point is, I'll I'll answer your question if you want the answer, but I'm missing the point.
我认为AI能颠覆Netflix吗?
Do I do I think AI can disrupt Netflix?
Netflix认为AI能颠覆它,因为我们都在观看短视频内容。
Netflix thinks AI can disrupt Netflix because we're all watching short form content.
在过去四十五天里,你可以在YouTube上看到完全由AI生成的精彩短视频,还能看到比那三部糟糕的最新电影更出色的《星球大战》故事,这些也都是AI生成的。
And as of the last forty five days, you can watch an incredible short on YouTube that was entirely AI generated, where you can watch Star Wars stories that are better than the crappy last three movies that are AI generated.
这对Netflix来说是彻底的颠覆。
That's utterly disruptive to Netflix.
他们太恐慌了,不得不收购一家工作室。
They're so panicked they have to buy a studio.
我把这个问题拆分成两个独立的部分。
I'm breaking it apart into two separate things.
如果你能用AI生成内容,我认为这实际上很有用,用AI生成内容是非常具有颠覆性的。
If you can generate, and I think that's actually useful, if you can generate content using AI, that's very disruptive.
我原本想聚焦在推荐系统上,因为这个想法是:对于消费者偏好,你会把决策权交给一个代理,它会‘知道’你想要什么。
I was trying to focus on recommendations because the idea was, I'm just looking at the idea, the idea is for consumer preference, you will entrust your decision making to an agent who will quote unquote know what you want.
你所说的正是关于DoorDash的情况。
That's what you're saying about DoorDash.
我们正在试图证明一件尚未发生的事情。
And we're trying to prove something that hasn't happened yet.
所以我想要说明的是,内容是另一件非常个人化的事情。
So I was making the point, content is another thing that's quite personal.
Netflix在过去十到十五年里一直运行着这个推荐引擎。
Netflix has had this agent running for the last ten or fifteen years, the recommendation engine.
在边际上,它在总体上对人们的需求预测做得不错。
And at the margin, it does a good job of predicting on aggregate what people want.
但如果你有两个选择,一个是完全按照推荐的内容,另一个是让你自己挑选,我会告诉你,你不会选择推荐引擎。
But if you had two choices, one program that gave you exactly what they recommended and then the other program that allowed you to pick, I'm gonna tell you, you're not gonna go with the recommendation engine.
你会说,我上周就不喜欢那个推荐。
You're gonna say, I didn't like that recommendation last week.
我不用了。
I'm done.
同样地,我不相信我愿意把我的饮食决定完全交给一个代理。
In the same way, I don't believe I want to entrust my eating decision entirely to an agent.
我觉得我们只是被这种想法迷住了。
I think we're just caught up in this.
任何事情都可能发生。
Anything could happen.
对吧?
Right?
但老兄,YouTube 是我们观看视频的最主要方式,而且它完全基于推荐引擎,是地球上最出色的推荐公司。
But, dude, YouTube is the number one way we consume video, and it is entirely based on a recommendation engine, and it is the best recommendation company on planet Earth.
YouTube 上已经没有任何频道还重要了。
There are no channels on YouTube that matter anymore.
粉丝数量也不再重要了。
Followers don't even matter anymore.
什么都无关紧要了。
Nothing matters.
每天我登录 YouTube,它都越来越懂我想看什么。
Every day I log into YouTube and it gets better and better at knowing what I want to watch.
每一天。
Every day.
它远远优于地球上任何其他平台,彻底颠覆了我们看待某些事物的方式。
It is epically better than anything else on the planet and utterly disruptive to how we view a few things.
说得有道理。
Good argument.
这点我同意。
I'll give you that.
今天大家都压力很大。
Everyone is stressed today.
这是好事。
It's a good thing.
你走得越远,就越多人有被AI伤害的风险。
The further you go, the more folks are at risk of being maimed by AI.
只是被伤害。
Just maimed.
除了佐治亚的CrowdStrike。
Except Georgia CrowdStrike.
他没事,但其他人都有被AI伤害的风险。
He's fine, but everyone else is at risk of being maimed by AI.
即使你的增长率从百分之三十一下降到百分之二十,这也是个大事。
Even if your growth goes from thirty one percent to twenty percent, that's a big deal.
我同意。
I agree.
但你真的相信你希望一个代理为你推荐食物吗?
But do you really believe that you want an agent to recommend you food?
我有数据。
I have the data.
我在这个领域有投资。
I have an investment in this space.
我早就知道答案是肯定的。
I already know the answer is yes.
这并不是我的观点。
It's not my opinion.
我有来自一万多家餐厅的数据。
I have data from over 10,000 restaurants.
我知道答案是肯定的。
I know the answer is yes.
对。
Right.
如果您的助手能掌握您和您妻子所有披萨订单的历史数据,了解价格区间、地点以及您预计的配送时间,还能分析所有从TikTok到Instagram的用户评价,捕捉最新的饮食趋势,并根据您妻子喜欢的酥脆口感,在该价格区间内为您推荐最新选项——因为它早已通过您的评论或WhatsApp对话了解了这些偏好,甚至能通过Open Claw实现精准推送。
If your agent, all the historical context on every pizza order you and your wife have made, and you know the price point, the location, so you know the delivery time that you're estimating, and it can also analyze every TikTok to Instagram review as latest food trends and tell you about the latest within that price band with that crisp topping that your wife likes because it already knows that because you left a review or because you said it in a WhatsApp, so it's got Open Claw and was able to deliver that to you.
我认为大多数人会喜欢。
I think most people would.
我会非常喜欢。
I'd love it.
我认为在边际上,是的。
I think that I but how at the margin, yes.
我会坐在DoorDash上想:我因为这个功能获得了5%的满意度和选择率提升。
I'd be sitting there on DoorDash going, I get a 5% extra satisfaction rate and selection rate from this.
但您认为AI的颠覆性如此之大,以至于值得专门成立一家新公司,宣称您在餐厅关系、物流和App上的所有投资都变得毫无意义,仅仅因为推荐准确率提高了5%吗?
But do you think AI is so disruptive that it can warrant the creation of an entirely new company that says, basically what you're saying is all the investment you made in restaurant relationships, logistics, the app, are as nothing because this new thing is disruptive enough just because the recommendations are 5% better.
如果所有这些SaaS应用都变成笨拙的数据库,而Toast仅仅成为一个收银系统,它们不会消失,但会变得越来越商品化。
If all these SaaS apps become dumb databases and Toast just becomes a POS system, they're not going away, but they become more and more commodified.
真正的问题是,它们没有捕捉到足够的增量价值。
And the real issue is they don't capture enough of the incremental value.
这才是增量价值。
It's the incremental value
杰森,我们正在投资,我想先处理那些简单的部分。
we're I investing Jason, I wanted to deal with the easy ones first.
你真的相信会有由AI驱动的、直接与DoorDash竞争的对手吗?
Do you really believe that there will be a direct competitor to DoorDash enabled by AI?
好吧,我们都同意这很吸引眼球,对吧?
Well, we all agree that that is clickbaity, okay?
所有这些都一样。
And so is all of it.
但听我说,即使我们先聊聊GhostGDP吧。
But listen, even if Let's talk about GhostGDP for a minute.
我承认我生活在技术的最前沿,好吧?
I admit I'm living on the bleeding edge, okay?
让我们承认,我就是一个实验室。
Let's concede that I'm a laboratory.
但我的小团队已经从12个人缩减到只有两个人,他们不仅做投资,还每年创造七位数的收入。
But we have gone from 12 people to two people on my little team that not only does investment, it generates 8 figures a year in revenue.
好吧。
Okay.
而这才是真正的GDP。
And that is goes GDP.
那些离开的人所带走的价值,剩下的利润都归到了两到三个人手里。
Those folks that are gone, that value, the profits that are left go to two people or three people.
给我定义一下后GDP。
Define post GDP for me.
后GDP的意思是,这种生产力不再流向普通劳动者然后被他们消费。
Post GDP is that this productivity is not going to human workers that then spend it.
我们担心的是,虽然创造了这种生产力,但却没有人类去消费这些钱。
That's the fear that we are creating this productivity, but it is not going to any there's no there's no humans to spend the money.
我能花更多的钱当然很好,但我不认为如果我只是稍微变富一点,这对经济就是好事。
It's great that I can spend more money, but that doesn't I don't think that's great for the economy if I get a little bit richer.
我们的团队失去了八个人。
Like, we lost eight people on our team.
首先,我同意。
First of all, agree.
我们现在在讨论宏观层面。
We're now doing macro.
在这种情况下,因为我们达成一致,所以可以讨论宏观问题。
And I, in this case, we can do macro because we agree.
只有在解决了微观层面的问题后,我们才能讨论宏观问题。
We can only do macro once we've conquered micro.
而在这个案例中,你已经解决了微观层面的问题。
And in this case, you've conquered micro.
你已经说过这种情况发生了。
You've said it has happened.
我以前有12个人。
I had 12 people.
现在我只剩下两个人了。
Now I only have two.
十个人已经失去了工作。
10 people no longer have jobs.
这意味著什么?
What does that mean?
或者至少他们找到了其他工作,但我们创造的价值——这八位数的价值——正越来越集中到越来越少的人手中。
Or at least whatever they have other jobs, but the value that we're creating, right, this 8 figures of value, it's accruing to fewer and fewer people.
买包包、鞋子、T恤和Netflix订阅的人也越来越少了。
And there aren't as many people to buy handbags and to buy shoes and to buy T shirts and to buy Netflix.
就连买Netflix的人也变少了。
Even just to buy Netflix, there's less people.
对吧?
Right?
这正是那篇煽动性、令人厌烦的文章中所谓的‘幽灵GDP’的本意。
That was the point of the ghost GDP in this inflammatory, annoying article.
但我不认为这些观点是错的。
But I don't I don't think that these things are wrong.
我认为他只是在声称所有事情都会在十八个月内发生,而实际上这些事情并不会在十八个月内发生。
I think he's just trying to claim everything's gonna happen in eighteen months that that it's not gonna happen in eighteen months.
但隐含在其中的——你必须逻辑清晰——是生产力提升是坏事,而生产力提升在过去两百年里一直是增长的引擎。
But but implicit in that, and you have to be logical, implicit in that is productivity gains, which have been the engine of growth for the last two hundred years, are bad.
这里隐含着一个被埋藏的观点:杰森现在用两个人就能完成过去需要十二个人才能完成的事情,这反而是坏事。
There's some and buried statement here is that it is bad that Jason is now able to do something with two people that he was hithertofore only able to do with 12.
我要说一点:自工业革命以来的两百年间,生产力提升一直是好事,因为那另外十个人——让我说完——过去浪费时间给杰森写垃圾内容的人,现在可以去做其他事情,而人类整体的成就将包含这些人所创造的额外价值。
And I'm going to say something, across the arc of the last two hundred years since the industrial revolution, productivity gains have been good because other 10 people, let me finish, the other 10 people who used to be wasting time writing slop for Jason can now do other things, and the sum total of human achievement will contain the extra work that those people do.
从长远来看,我认为你无法否认生产力提升是好事。
In the long term, I don't think you can argue but that productivity gains are good.
过去有80%的人在农场工作。
We used to have 80% of people working on farms.
现在只有10%的人在农场工作,实际上只有4%,但我们生产的粮食多到所有人都胖了。
We now have 10% of people working on farms, actually 4% of people working on farms, and we sell so much food that we're all fat.
另外那85%的人在做别的事情。
And those other 85% of people are doing other shit.
纵观历史,生产力简直太棒了。
Across the scope of history, productivity is fricking awesome.
它是让我们变得富裕的唯一原因。
It's the only thing that's made us rich.
我想说得清楚一点,因为所有这些宏观争论——我本想忽略的——本质上都是某种版本的说法:尽管长期来看生产力惊人,你没法否认这一点,但短期却出了问题,于是你得说明那问题到底是什么。
I want to say that so clearly, because then all these arguments, these macro arguments that I was hoping to ignore are basically some version of even though productivity is amazing in the long term, because you can't disagree to that, something bad is happening in the short term, and then the onus is on you to say what that is.
那问题到底是什么?
What is it?
持续变化、工作消失、新工作出现,这有什么不好?
What's so bad about constant change and the fact that jobs go away and new jobs emerge?
会发生什么糟糕的事情呢?
What's gonna happen that's so bad?
消费者支出会疲软。
A softening of consumer spend.
随着财富向更少的人集中,能在经济不同领域花钱的人就变少了,这会影响大量人群。
With concentration of wealth to fewer people, there are less people to spend money across different parts of the economy, and that impacts a large amount of people.
关于生产力如何实际导致经济恶化这一点,你只需要看看二十世纪九十年代的日本以及安倍经济学的必要性就明白了。
And to your point on how does productivity actually lead to a worsening in the economy, you only need to look at Japan in the nineteen nineties and need for Abenomics.
实际上,你在二十世纪九十年代看到了生产力的巨大提升,这得益于他们引入的机械基础设施的巨大改进。
And actually, you saw massive productivity increases in the nineteen nineties with massively improving mechanical infrastructure that they brought in.
而实际上,这种提升并没有惠及广大的日本人口。
And actually, it didn't disperse to a huge amount of the Japanese population.
所以,实际上有非常近的先例。
So there's very recent precedent, actually.
如果你想看看这个问题的反乌托邦版本,去日本见见那些B2B的创始人吧。
If you want to see a dystopian version of this, go to Japan and meet with B2B founders.
去年十一月,我参加了一场晚宴,所有出席者都是市值两千万美元以上的公司代表。
I was at a dinner last November with all from IPO 20,000,000 and up only.
这是一场由主办方精心组织的贵宾晚宴。
It was a VIP dinner put together.
气氛非常好。
It was great.
那是顶尖中的顶尖,明白吗?
It was the best of the best, okay?
他们都在谈论自己的客户基础如何在不断萎缩。
And they're all talking about how inherently their seat base shrinks.
我们今天讨论的不只是AI话题中的客户基础风险。
This is not just the AI topic we're talking about today about seat based risk.
去年他们就在讨论,每年自己的客户都在减少,因为他们的经济在萎缩,对吧?
This was last year all talking about how just each year their seats shrink because their economy is shrinking, right?
正如哈里所指出的,从短期来看,这对作为投资者的我们来说确实很有利。
It is, just to Harry's point, it is a think in the short term, this is all great for us as investors.
我们能获得更高的生产力,这太棒了。
It's terrific for us to get more productivity.
我们会从中赚钱,然后把钱存进银行,逃到迈阿密或摩纳哥去,虽然我不确定这对每个人来说都是好事。
Well, we're gonna get we're gonna make money out of it, and we should put it in the bank and flee to Miami or Monaco because I don't but I'm not sure it's good for everybody.
我得说这纯属胡扯。
I I'm gonna call bullshit on that.
在拆解基于座位的评论时,有两三个不同的问题。
There's there's two or three different things with disaggregating deceit based comment.
你是在评论日本的人口减少吗?我觉得这不能归咎于人工智能。
Are you making a comment on Japanese depopulation, which I don't think we can blame on AI?
这已经持续了三十年了。
It's been a trend for thirty years.
我只是觉得,这确实是对的。
I just think there's a Right.
这和哈利提到的‘幽灵GDP’概念有一个松散的类比,即人口减少。
A loose parallel to this ghost GDP idea, to Harry brought up, of the depopulation.
嗯,即使人类仍然存在,也有多种方式可以减少劳动力规模。
Well, there's different ways you can depopulate a workforce even if the humans are still there.
对吧?
Right?
但这是一种类似结构性逆风,影响人们消费。
But it's a similar it's a structural headwind, right, to folks buying stuff.
我们在Saster的10个代理创造了数百万收入,但他们什么都不买。
Our 10 agents at Saster generate millions of revenue, but they buy nothing.
我们的代理什么都不买。
Our agents buy nothing.
他们整个周末都在工作,Repli、RD、Quali、Monty。
They work all weekend long, Repli, RD, Quali, Monty.
他们是好孩子。
They're good kids.
他们制造了很多噪音。
They create a lot of noise.
他们确实很费心,但他们什么都不买。
Like, they're a lot of work, but they buy nothing.
什么都不买。
Nothing.
什么都不买。
Nothing.
除了,除了,除了代币以外。
Except except except tokens.
他们唯一买的就是代币,而且真的买了数以百万计的代币。
That's the only thing they buy are tokens, and they they buy millions and millions of to for real.
真的。
For for real.
这和过去有点不一样。
That is a little different than the past.
生产率的提升只有在消费者钱包充裕、能够花钱时才有意义。
Productivity increases are only good if the consumer wallet is dispersed and they are able to spend money.
如果这一点萎缩了,那就不是好事。
If that shrinks, that is not a good thing.
是的。
Yes.
但是,但是,那你该怎么办呢?
But the but but so what do you do?
禁止提高生产率吗?
Ban productivity increases?
好消息是,我们都过得不错。
Good news, we're all doing fine.
坏消息是,我们都生活在1790年,随时可能因为一次收成不好就挨饿,但只要不出问题,我们就都挺好,对吧?
Bad news, we're all 17 90 and we're all, you know, one bad harvest away from starvation, but yay, we're all fine as long as nothing goes wrong, right?
这不是一个可信的论点。
It's not a credible argument.
在非常微观的层面上,你可以说——这正是我们必须回归微观层面的原因:如果颠覆发生得异常迅速,人们没有时间适应,那么短期内,确实会出现某种结构性错位,导致经济衰退或GDP放缓,如果这些人无法迅速被新工作吸纳的话。
At a very micro level, you could argue if aand this is why we actually have to go back to the microif the disruption happens extraordinarily quickly and people don't have time to adjust, then in the short term, you will have some element of structural dislocation that will result in definitely some form of recession GDP slowdown if those folks can't be digested in new jobs quickly.
所以我的观点是:在短期内,你可以阐述一个论点,你只是在说,对吧?
So my point is this: in the short term, you can articulate a thesis you're just saying, right?
如果所有45岁的程序员同时被解雇,街上突然多了600万程序员,而他们又没有其他工作可做,并且这一切发生在一个月内,那么短期内确实会对GDP造成冲击,但从中长期来看,我仍然认为GDP增长会让我们所有人摆脱困境。
If all the 45 year old programmers are let go at the same time and the 6,000,000 programmers on the street and there's no other work for them and it happens in a month, then in the short term, there would be this GDP hit, while I'm still correct over the medium and long term GDP growth builds us all out.
所以这就是为什么问题又回到了微观层面:你认为这一切会如此迅速地发生吗?
So that's why it does go back to the micro is do you think it's all gonna happen so quickly?
我们是否认为所有这些事物都将以极快的速度被取代?
Do we think that all these things are going to be displaced extraordinarily quickly?
我,我不知道。
I I don't know.
当我看到卡帕西谈论过去六个月里他的工作有多少已经交给AI时,我确实对此有所质疑。
When I look at Kapathi talk about the evolution of how much of his work has gone to AI in the last six months, I I do question it.
好的。
Okay.
你这么说是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
我认为越来越多的劳动力将被AI取代。
I think more and more of labor will be replaced by AI.
我们将看到价值集中到更少的人手中,而拥有资金在经济中消费的消费者也会减少,这将导致问题并造成经济萎缩。
We will see the concentration of value to a fewer people, and fewer consumers will have money to spend in the economy, which will lead to problems and a shrinkage of that economy.
美国大约有1.5亿人在工作。
There are a 150 odd million people working in The US.
对吧?
Right?
那么,你对岗位替代的预估是多少?
So what what's your estimate for displacement?
我只是想了解一下情况。
I'm just trying to get a sense of it.
这取决于时间范围,但我对此感觉不太乐观。
It depends on the time horizon, but I'm not feeling that great about it.
我的意思是,如果我们看最明显的领域,比如客服支持、法律记账,这些看起来情况不妙。
I mean, if we look at the most obvious, which is, you know, customer support customer support legal bookkeeping, that doesn't look great.
如果我们把魏玛的情况算上,以及它在四年时间内对自动驾驶的影响,天啊,我觉得你可能会看到三千万到四千万人。
If we wanna add in Weimar and what it'll do for self driving within a four year period, gosh, I think you could see 30 to 40,000,000
再强调一遍,魏玛是个很好的例子。
Take away take away again, Weimar's a good example.
我的意思是,十年前人们谈论自动驾驶时的预测,你还能找到当时那些苏特里尼的文章,说一切都会在四年内实现。
I mean, you look at the projections ten years ago when people talk about self driving, and you can find all the, you know, the Suttrini articles of then saying it's all going to happen in four years.
这已经结束了。
It's over.
我们今天就在这里。
Here we are today.
尽管我认为Waymo非常出色,他们年收入达三亿五千万美元,但拥有的自动驾驶汽车数量只有几千辆,只在几个城市逐步推广,增长缓慢。
And even though I think Waymo is amazing, they're doing $350,000,000 I think they have single digit thousands numbers of automobiles, you know, in a few cities, steady rollout started to increase.
我不知道要过多少年才能达到更大规模的普及。
I don't know how many years you're talking about before it gets to kind of further mass scale.
所以,所有技术的普及都比你想象的要慢。
So all diffusion takes longer than you think.
对吧?
Right?
我认为我们在这里严重高估了采用的速度。
I think we massively overestimate the pace of adoption here.
它有没有更快的时候?
Does it ever take you shorter?
因为每当人们谈论扩散速度时,都会提到工业革命,那时候你得购买机器、运输、培训。
Because everyone always says about the pace of diffusion, they use the, you know, industrial revolution where you had to buy machinery, transport it, train.
当它是Nano Banana Pro并取代整个行业时,那么
When it's Nano Banana Pro and it removes an entire industry, well
我觉得时间更短。
I think it's shorter.
在我的人生中,在我看来,时间更短。
In my life, it's in my life, it's shorter.
这件事令人焦虑的地方在于,而这也是赚钱的方式,焦虑在于——我也不想没完没了地谈 vibe 编程应用,但我有太多经验了。
The thing that is stressful on this, and it's and it's a way to make money is the stressful thing is that and, again, I don't wanna endlessly talk about vibe coding apps, but I have so much experience.
对吧?
Right?
我震惊了。
I'm shocked.
一切都比我想象的更快、更好。
Everything is faster than I would have ever and better than I would have ever expected.
我们一开始谈的是安全,对吧?
We started this about security, right?
如果我们刚开始做这个播客时有人告诉我,今天我可以直接跟一个 vibe 编程平台对话,它就能在我坐飞机时完成一个 A 级安全审计,而我什么都不用做,我肯定会说:伙计们,它把我的整个数据库删了。
If you told me when we started this podcast that today I could just talk to a vibe coding platform and it would do like an A tier security audit while I was on an airplane and I didn't have to do anything, would have said, Guys, it deleted my whole database.
我根本想不到它能完成一个企业级的安全审计,可现在它真的做到了。
There's no way it's gonna do a frigging enterprise grade security audit, yet here we are.
然后我们回头一看,Anthropic 今年能做到的一切,都比我们之前想象的更快、更好、更强。
Then we turn around and everything Anthropic can do this year is faster and better and bigger than we thought.
我不是说这是元级别的。
I'm not saying it's a meta level.
一切并没有我们想象的那么慢。
Everything isn't slower than we think.
对。
Right.
当然,那篇愚蠢的文章,对吧?
Certainly that dumb article, right?
DoorDash下周被Base44颠覆,这说法太荒谬了。
DoorDash being disrupted by by base forty four next week is dumb.
但天啊,这种加速真的很难形容,它实在太快了。
But God, this acceleration, it's it's just it's hard to it's it's fast.
快得离谱。
It's so fast.
从实际角度来看。
In practical terms.
我来给你讲讲实际的影响。
I'll give you the the practical ramification.
我们现在使用的几乎所有B2B软件都很糟糕。
Almost all the B2B software we use today is terrible now.
太差了。
It's terrible.
我根本没法和它交流。
I can't talk to it.
我几乎都不想用WordPress。
I can barely bring myself to use to WordPress.
我在WordPress里什么都改不了。
I can't change anything in WordPress.
这些产品全都糟糕透顶。
All these products are terrible.
我们这些创始人很喜欢、Harry经常提到的那些产品,现在也都变糟了,因为AI软件实在太出色了。
A lot of the ones that that we the founders we love that Harry talks to, the products are terrible now because AI software is so good.
你得花两个小时把数据手动输进系统,简直让人崩溃,对吧?
Blow your brains out to input data for two hours into your system, right?
这太糟糕了。
It's terrible.
至少,这种加速如此之快,以至于行业领导者根本跟不上自己的产品已经如此过时的事实。
If nothing else, that is accelerating so quickly that the leaders cannot keep up with the fact that their products are so dated.
它们太过时了。
They're so dated.
我认为这大体上是对的。
I think that's broadly true.
而且我认为,当你具体来看时,这正是我之前说的,当把AI对美国一百万到一百五十万工人影响的微观层面细化时。
And I think when you narrow it, that's why I said, when you narrow it down to the micro of the impact of AI on the million to a million and a half workers in The U.
美。
S.
在广义定义的软件和科技行业,其破坏性可能要大得多。
In the software and tech industry broadly defined could be way more disruptive.
对吧?
Right?
而且我认为这实际上是一个有益的讨论。
And I think that's actually a useful conversation.
但值得指出的是,美国大约有57%的工作岗位
But it's worth pointing out that plus or minus 57% of all jobs in The U.
每年
S.
都会受到冲击。
Are disrupted every year.
这大约是1%,不到所有工作岗位的1%,也许是1%到1.5%。
This is 1%, less than 1% of all jobs, maybe 1%, 1.5% of all jobs.
即使整个软件行业被彻底摧毁,其影响也无法与十年前或十五年前汽车行业的衰落相提并论。
If the entire software industry got nuked, it still wouldn't be the same as losing the car industry ten or fifteen years ago.
所以我的观点是,再次强调,要区分微观层面的讨论:B2B软件公司是否陷入困境,以及困境有多深?
So my point is, again, differentiate the micro discussion of, Are B2B software companies in trouble and how much are they in trouble?
这是一个非常好的讨论,如果你以投资B2B软件公司为生,那么这就是唯一重要的事情,对吧?
Is a really good discussion, and if you make your living investing in B2B software comes, it's the only thing that matters, right?
但从那里跳跃到宣称我们所知的文明已经终结,正如你所说,贾森,这只是点击诱饵,我们应该直接忽略它。
But jumping from there to saying civilizations we know it ended is just, as you say, Jason, clickbait, and we should just ignore it.
我的意思是,我要说得更直接一点。
I mean, I'm going put it even more directly.
当汽车行业一落千丈时,硅谷并没有流血牺牲。
We didn't bleed in Silicon Valley when the car industry went down the toilet.
别指望他们会来找我们并说,如果这里唯一受影响的是B2B软件行业,我怀疑世界其他地方的反应会是:是的,我愿意失去那些人。
Don't hold your breath thinking they're going to come for us and say, If the only thing that's impacted here is the B2B software industry, my suspicion is the rest of the world will go, Yeah, I'm willing to lose those guys.
但我想你是对的。
But then I think you're right.
问题是,在占GDP 2%的软件业务中,谁因AI而胜出,谁又落败?
The question is, who wins, who loses in the 2% of GDP software business with AI?
我认为这才是关键问题。
And I think that is the question.
所有这些软件呢?
All that software?
所以所有这些软件现在都是一堆垃圾,看起来过时了。
So all that software is crap and looks outdated today.
很多都是。
A lot of it.
还有另一个观点,我们之前谈过Shopify的Toby,他是最顶尖的,对吧?
Well, and also one other point, and we talked about Toby before from Shopify is about the best of the best, right?
我认为Shopify在这些方面处于领先地位。
And I think Shopify is on top of these things.
它现在的员工人数和三年前一样多。
It has the same number of employees it did three years ago.
在过去三年里,它的净员工人数没有增加任何一人,但收入却增长了50%,达到120亿美元。
It has not added a single net head count in three years and has grown 50% at 12,000,000,000 in revenue.
从宏观层面来看,这也是一种衰退。
At a meta level, that is a decline too.
它的收入增长了50%至120亿美元,却没有增加任何一名净员工。
It has grown its revenue 50% to 12,000,000,000 and not added a single net headcount.
这已经是对我们几年前所处的科技生活方式的一种经济损失,对吧?
That already is an economic loss to the tech lifestyle we lived just a couple years ago, right?
前几天我确实和一群处于规模化阶段的B2B首席执行官们交谈过,我提了一个观点,他们一开始都觉得是笑话,直到他们认真想了想。
And I was literally talking with a group of B2B CEOs at scale the other day, and I made a statement that everyone thought was a joke at first until they thought about it.
我说,在未来十二个月内,有一位行业领袖将会效仿埃隆·马斯克,一天之内裁掉一半的团队。
I said, one of the leaders in the next twelve months is going to do an Elon Musk and just cut half their team in one day.
他们将一次性裁掉公司一半的员工。
They're going lay off half the entire company.
我们曾觉得埃隆在X公司这么做太疯狂了,但公司股价却挺住了。
Elon, we thought Elon was crazy at X, but it stayed up.
而那些没有跟上新时代转型的人,终将意识到,他们只需从四千名员工减到两千名,照样能过得很好。
And one of these folks that is not making a big transition to the new world, right, is going to realize they're just going to go from 4,000 to 2,000 employees and be fine.
所以,即使Shopify三年来保持不变,这一趋势也可能加速。
So this trend could accelerate even if Shopify is the same for three years.
对吧?
Right?
总之,听着,就当是开个玩笑,然后我们可以休息一下。
Anyhow, listen, just for fun, then we could break.
我问了Claude,他可不是推特上那个为了博眼球而疯狂的家伙。
I asked Claude, who isn't that crazy guy on Twitter trying to get views.
回到我的观点,如果借助AI,我们能够将科技行业人员数量减少50%,会发生什么?
Going to my point, what would happen if with AI we were able to reduce tech headcount by 50%?
仅仅因为Claude说了简版数据——GDP影响6000亿到9000亿美元,总共损失400万到500万个工作岗位(包括所有乘数效应),以及五到六个科技集中的城市将遭受地方经济重创——就减少50%的人员。
Just reduce headcount by 50% because of Claude said the short version, 600,000,000,000 to 900,000,000,000 in GDP impact, four to 5,000,000 total jobs lost, including all multiplier effects, and local economic devastation in five to six cities where tech is concentrated.
这将是美国历史上除世界大战或疫情外最大的经济冲击之一。
It would be one of the largest economic shocks in US history outside of a world war or pandemic.
我不是说这一定会发生,但我只是让Claude分析了一下如果我们裁掉一半员工的数据。
I'm not saying it's true, but I just asked Claude to parse the data if we lost half our headcount.
现在这就是我脑子不够用的地方了。
Now here's where I'm not smart enough.
甚至从某些方面来说,十年间员工人数的增长其实也是一种人员流失,对吧?
Even in some ways, growing headcount for a decade is losing headcount too, right?
因为收入会增长得非常高,对吧?
Because the revenue will grow so high, right?
是的。
Yes.
但回到你刚才说的,我觉得你有一件事说得对。
But go back to your thing, I think you are right about one thing.
我认为会有不少公司进行这种剧烈的裁员。
I think the number of companies will do that kind of dramatic headcount reduction.
而最明显的例子将是那些高杠杆的私募股权支持的SaaS公司,因为如果你没有高杠杆,如果是上市公司,有时间的话,你可以像托比那样保持人员规模稳定,依靠增长。
And I think the most obvious place will be all the levered PE backed, highly levered SaaS companies, because if you're not levered, if you're public, if you have time, you can do the Toby thing and just hold headcount flat, rely on growth.
你不必进行创伤性的手术,只需逐步提高效率即可。
You don't have to do traumatic surgery, you'll just be able to become steadily more efficient.
如果你的债务是EBITDA的六倍,收购时价格是八到九倍,而现在股价只值四倍,你就必须开始偿还债务,但增长却停滞了。
If you owe six times EBITDA on debt, and you bought the thing for eight or nine times, and now it's trading at four times, you have to start paying down that debt and there's no growth.
所以我认为很多这类公司会采取极其严格的成本控制措施。
So I think a lot of those guys will look at very draconian expense management structures.
是的,这是个好观点。
Yeah, it's a good point.
如果你
If you
你是TOMA Bravo旗下的Cooper和Anaplan,我并不是专门挑它们的毛病,刚才这么说并不是那个意思。
are a TOMA Bravo with Cooper and Anaplan, I'm not picking on I didn't mean to pick on that.
我只是拿这个作为例子。
I'm using this as an example.
所以请记住,你的回答并不依赖于Cooper和Anaplan,而是指这一类公司。
So please, your answer is not dependent on Cooper and Anapam, but that ilk.
你正在以20%的速度增长,但没有创始CEO,而是聘请了职业CEO来运营。
And you're growing at 20% with no founder CEO, so hired CEO, p run.
你会怎么做?
What do you do?
我认为Rory提出了一个更尖锐且更有说服力的观点:像这样的公司,虽然只增长6%,却背负着巨额债务杠杆。
I think Rory's making a more brutal and cogent point, which is there's folks like that that are growing 6% that are out of massive debt leverage.
好吧?
Okay?
他们别无选择,只能收缩。
They have no choice but to shrink.
对吧?
Right?
数学上没有其他解法。
The math doesn't solve any other way.
对吧?
Right?
20%的增长率,至少你还有选择。
20%, at least you have options.
你大概可以采用TOBI的策略。
You can probably do the TOBI playbook.
如果你的增长率超过20%。
If you're north of 20.
很可能在那个水平上,账目勉强能算平。
Probably the math barely pencils out at that level.
在四到五年内复合增长到足以偿还债务的程度。
Compounds to enough growth over four to five years to pay off your debt.
那些个位数增长的公司,比如蓝猫头鹰及其同行,他们在这笔债务上完全是倒挂的。
The single digit, all these Blue Owl and friends, they're just upside down on this debt.
他们根本还不起。
They can't pay it off.
会发生什么?
What happens?
我...我认为如果债务情况恶化,就像Blue Owl那件事一样,那么股权就没了。
I I think if the debt is upside down, hence the Blue Owl thing, then the equity is gone.
我觉得这些人中的很多,他们不会就这么轻易认输放弃。
I think a lot of these folks, they're not just going to roll over and die.
他们会完全按照Jason说的去做。
They're going to do exactly what Jason said.
他们会试图削减开支,咬牙坚持,而债权人会延长债务期限,因为他们不想实现亏损。
They're going to try and cut expenses, knuckle down to a very the debtors will extend the debt because they won't want to crystallize the loss.
股权方会继续运营企业,并努力用现金偿还债务。
The equity will run the business and try hard to pay down cash.
他们会大幅裁员。
They will reduce headcount dramatically.
这里将变得对员工缺乏吸引力。
There'll be much less attractive place to work.
供应商也会变得不那么有吸引力,因为他们不会再投资研发。
There'll be much less attractive vendors to supply to you because they won't be investing in R and D.
但这是一个令人难过的情况:许多软件合同的惯性如此之大,导致企业会缓慢地衰亡。
But, and this is the sad comment, the inertia in a lot of software contracts is such that it'll take a long time of dying.
所以,这将是一个持续而痛苦的煎熬过程。
So, it'll just be a steady, nasty grind.
我认为这不会是那种在周五突然全面崩溃的灾难性事件。
I don't think it'll be the cataclysmic all going wrong on Friday kind of thing.
我觉得这将是一场漫长的五年苦熬。
I think it'd just be a long five year grind.
但是,是的,我的猜测是,我不是想跑题,我听到罗里你对这个问题想得更多,可能哈里也是,我的猜测是我们最终会看到越来越多的初创公司,收入在五千万到一亿到两亿美元之间,以两倍或更低的收入估值被合并在一起。
But, yeah, my guess, I don't mean to go off top, I hear Rory, you've thought more about this, and probably you have Harry, is my guess is we will end up seeing more and more five to six to eight startups at 50 to 100 to 200,000,000 in revenue mashed together at nominal prices of two times revenue or less.
它们都会被混在一起。
They'll just be all mashed up.
每个人都知道这并不是最好的主意。
Everyone knows it's not the best idea.
每个人都知道,Clari收购的这11家公司并不具备完美的协同效应,对吧?
Everyone knows that the 11 companies Clari has bought do not have perfect synergies, right?
但这是我们在2倍、1.5倍估值下,对这些公司能做的最好的选择。
But it's the best idea we have for these companies at 2X, one and a half.
我知道这可能连一个合理的倍数都算不上,而是1.5到2倍。
I know it's probably not even an error multiple, but one and a half to two times.
人们会说:够了,已经够了。
People will just say enough already.
是时候了。
It's time.
一点五倍到两倍的营收。
One and a half, one to two times revenue.
我们会妥协,然后你就会看到这些类似弗兰肯斯坦的B2B公司,它们有自己的小星座或别的什么,但这是剩下的最佳策略了。
We'll capitulate and you'll see these sort of Frankenstein B2B companies that have their mini constellations or whatever, but it's the best play left.
对吧?
Right?
然后你会引入专业的管理团队,他们将管理20个产品。
And you'll bring in professional management that will have 20 products.
产品。
Products.
对吧?
Right?
我们会看到20家独角兽公司合并成一家,并在2027年上市。
We'll see 20 unicorns merge into one thing that will IPO in 2027.
同意。
Agreed.
接受最后一句话。
Accept the last sentence.
他们将尝试在2027年上市。
They'll try and IPO in 2027.
但你说得对,杰森。
But you're right, Jason.
我认为这是个好主意,是他们最好的想法。
It is I think that's a great it's the best idea they got.
你有五千万美元的收入,却没有收购方。
You've got this $50,000,000 revenue thing with no acquirer.
也许如果你有大约五亿五千万美元收入的公司,处于相似的市场,你就能打造一个两亿五千万美元的实体,足够盈利,或者实现规模增长。
Maybe if you had $550,000,000 revenue things in roughly the same market, you could build a $250,000,000 thing that would be profitable enough and or get some growth at scale.
合并所有这些债务将会是一场噩梦。
It'll be a miserable way to consolidate all that debt.
这些公司将受到这种对持续收入公司估值下降的最严重影响。
Those are going to be the most impacted by this kind of decline in the perceived value of recurring revenue companies.
我们可以接下来讨论Figma的盈利情况,或者OpenAI的支出增加。
We can either talk about Figma's earnings or OpenAI's spending increases next.
你想先谈哪一个?
Which one do you wanna do?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我想知道Rory认为OpenAI的暴利时代什么时候会结束。
I wanna know from Rory when the where he thinks the OpenAI gravy train ends.
我的意思是,到底会怎样?
I mean, is it what what is it?
再增加180亿和1100亿美元?
Another 180 and 110,000,000,000?
我们都开过这样的董事会。
We've all had this board meeting.
伙计们,我们进去了。
Guys, we walk in.
有好消息和坏消息。
There's good news and bad news.
好消息是,三年后我们的硬件和其他收入会增长。
The good news is we're making up more hardware and other revenue three years out.
坏消息是我还需要再拿1100亿美元才能实现。
The bad news is I need I need another 110,000,000,000 to get there.
好的。
Okay.
那我们还是现实一点吧。
Let let's ground it in in then.
OpenAI计划到2030年将支出翻倍至6650亿美元,但它们将收入预测上调27%至2800亿美元,依据的主要是目前还不存在的产品——硬件、广告以及其他一切。
OpenAI is doubling spend to 665,000,000,000 by 2030, but they're upping their revenue forecast by 27% to 280,000,000,000 based on products that mostly don't exist today, hardware, ads, everything else.
罗里?
Rory?
从某个层面来看,观察到克劳德现在获得了信任,人们相信它能颠覆一切,而曾经备受追捧的OpenAI却不再享有任何信任,几乎像一场闹剧,这确实很有趣。
At one level, it's been interesting just watching the conversation that Claude now gets the benefit of the doubt and people believe it can kill everything, and OpenAI, which was the darling, now gets no benefit of doubt and almost like it's a clown show.
我认为真相可能是,没有人会像表面看起来那样好或坏。
And I think the truth is probably no one is ever as good or bad as they seem.
这其实很简单。
It's pretty straightforward.
在消费者领域,OpenAI在心智份额方面仍然是明显的赢家。
OpenAI is still the clear winner in the consumer space in terms of mindshare.
我认为他们正在纠结的是,在这些资本市场中,他们能有多大的雄心?
I think what they're grappling with is how ambitious can they be in these capital markets?
他们显然仍然希望保持雄心,并且仍在获得资金支持以实现这些雄心。
And they clearly still want to be ambitious, and they're still getting funded to be ambitious.
但你说得对,当你把数字算清楚时,首先是有实际存在的消费者产品,然后加上已经存在但表现不如Ontropic的企业产品,再叠加尚未存在的代理型产品,最后再加上非订阅模式的消费者变现——即300亿到770亿美元的广告和其他收入。
But you're right, it's that when you run the math out and it's the consumer product that does exist, then you add onto it the enterprise product that exists but is not doing as well as Ontropic, and then you add onto that agentic products that don't yet exist yet, and then you add on that consumer monetization beyond subscription of $30,000,000,000 to $77,000,000,000 which is basically ads and other stuff.
你就会意识到,你们正在用当前大量的真金白银,去赌Nvidia和其他公司预期未来能收回的巨额资金,这些未来收入虽然完全值得相信,但其中包含了大量对未来的过度押注。
What you recognize is you're spending a large amount of current real dollars that Nvidia and all the other people think they're going to collect in anticipation of a whole bunch of future anticipated dollars, which are entirely credible to believe, but there's a lot of leaning into the future here.
所以到目前为止,回到萨特里尼备忘录的观点,只要这些公司被看作是强大到可以摧毁一切,它们就能获得资金。
And so far, going back to the Sattrini memo, as long as these companies are perceived as so powerful that they can destroy everything, they will be able to get money.
因为事实是,如果你相信自己是可以消灭所有其他对手的存在,那么作为投资者唯一理性的反应就是:天哪。
Because the truth is, if you believe you're the thing that can kill everyone else, then the only rational response as an investor is, oh my god.
如果模型将要接管世界,我最好也弄一些模型。
If the models are gonna take over the world, I better get me some models.
所以所有这些危言耸听对双方都有好处。
So all this fear mongering is good for both of them.
我想问题是,你认为萨姆在所有战线——硬件、广告、发现、Codex、健康——都采取如此激进的策略是正确的,还是应该更专注于达里奥那种以企业编码为核心的思维模式会更好?
I guess the question is, do you think Sam is right to be as aggressive as he is being on all fronts, hardware, ads, discovery, codex, health, or will it be a better play being much more focused in the Dario mindset of enterprise coding?
正如我们所见,他正在不断扩张,但仍然更侧重于企业领域,更为具体。
He's expanding more and more as we're seeing, but it's still enterprise focus more specific.
杰森曾说过这一点,但务实地说,你必须承认,如果你曾领先竞争对手10倍,而现在只领先3倍,从某种程度上讲,你确实让他们获得了市场份额。
Jason had said this, but just pragmatically, you've got to say that if you were 10x ahead of a competitor and now you're only 3x ahead of a competitor, at some level, you did allow them to gain market share.
而游戏的目标是击败对手,所以你给了对方一些空间。
And the objective of the game is to beat the other guy, so you've allowed the other guy some room.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。