本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好。
Hello, everybody.
欢迎来到The United Stand,曼联4比4伯恩茅斯。
Welcome to the United Stand, Manchester United four, Bournemouth four.
我告诉你们,看看评论区,真是众说纷纭。
And I tell you what, looking at the comments, there's a lot of different opinions.
标题是《该怪阿姆拉巴特吗》。
The title is Amrim to blame.
有些人不想责怪阿姆拉巴特。
Some people don't wanna blame Amarim.
有人刚说这是场精彩的比赛,我们踢得很好。
Somebody just said it was a good game and we played well.
很好。
Good.
我想要听到不同观点,因为我告诉你们,这事必须有个评估。
I want the different opinions because I tell you what, there has to be some assessment of that.
主场对阵伯恩茅斯、西汉姆和埃弗顿,九分中仅得两分。
Two points from nine at home to Bournemouth, West Ham, and Everton.
再次错失机会,从联赛积分榜现状来看,我们本应排名第四,却位居第六。
The opportunity again lost in relation to the league table and how it looks now is that we are in sixth place, but we should be in fourth.
我们本该排在第四名的位置。
We should be in fourth place.
又一次搞砸了,因为我们连自十月以来未尝胜绩的球队都无法战胜。
Again, we've messed up because we can't beat mean, they've not won a game since October.
除了伯恩利,他们在联赛中失球数比任何球队都多,伯恩茅斯本应赢得这场比赛。
They concede more goals than anybody else in the league apart from Burnley, and Bournemouth should have won the game.
我差点要说阿马林幸运地拿到一分,因为勒芒在补时阶段做出了两次关键扑救。
I I nearly said lucky Amarim gets a point because Le Mans made two two big saves in stoppage time.
他们本可以赢下那场比赛的。
They they could have won that game.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
我看到有人说这不是阿姆里姆的错。
I'm seeing people going, it's not Amrim's fault.
是防守的问题。
It's the defense.
人们没把握住机会不是阿姆里姆的错。
It's not Amrim's fault that people don't take their chances.
伙计,我们前二十分钟踢得不错。
Mate, we were good in the first twenty minutes.
如果我们当时2-0或3-0领先,你敢相信我们能保持这个比分到终场吗?
If we'd been two or three nil up, would you trust us to finish the game three nil?
我们连场上的局面都控制不住。
We can't manage a bloody game.
这些球员对阵阿斯顿维拉时应该穿背心上场——我们简直是在打篮球。
Those players should run out against Aston Villa with vests on because we're basketball players.
我们刚进一个球转头就自摆乌龙,接着又继续重蹈覆辙。
We're literally scoring a goal and picking out our own net, then we're going back and trying to do it.
这就是篮球。
This is basketball.
这是混乱球赛。
This is chaos ball.
现实情况是,联赛中最优秀的10号球员被当成中场来用,真他妈离谱。
And the reality is the best number 10 in the league is being played as a fucking midfielder.
这就是头条新闻。
And that's the headline.
他们联赛的最佳10号球员在我们队里踢中场。
The best number 10 in their league is being played in our midfield.
因为布鲁诺证明了这一点。
Because Bruno proves that.
无论你是否喜欢布鲁诺,他的进球和助攻都证明了他就是个该死的10号球员。
Whether you like Bruno or not, the goals, the assists, he's a fucking number 10.
如果你看不出我所看到的,那完全没问题。
And if you can't see what I'm seeing, that's absolutely fine.
但我们在主场被伯恩茅斯进了四个球
But we're conceding four goals at home to Bournemouth.
我们需要门将在伤停补时做出关键扑救,才能保住主场不败纪录——在英超比赛中,我们半场领先时从未输过
We're needing big saves by our goalkeeper in injury time to stop us losing our home record where we've never lost the game in the Premier League when we're winning at halftime.
勒芒真该立座雕像
Le Mans needs a bloody statue.
他应该是你们评选的本场最佳球员
He should be your man of the match.
补时阶段的那两次扑救保住了这项纪录
Those two saves in stoppage time have kept that record in track.
我们在补时阶段毫无建树
We did nothing in stoppage time to win the game.
伯恩茅斯有两次绝佳机会
Bournemouth had two big chances.
都被他扑出来了
He saved them.
虽然进四球不错,但门将两次关键扑救却丢四球就不妙了。
Now four goals is good, but two big saves from a goalkeeper and four conceded isn't.
我说阿梅伦该担责的原因,并非全因这场比赛。
And the reason this is happening and the reason I'm saying Ameren's to blame is not because of necessary this game.
他本可以在夏天做出决定,但他退缩了。
He had a decision to make in the summer, and he bottled it.
他临阵退缩了。
He bottled it.
本可以把布鲁诺·费尔南德斯卖给沙特,重组中场,他拒绝了——若留他打前腰倒也罢了,可他偏要把他塞进中场。
Bruno Fernandes could have been sold to Saudi, and he could have rebuilt his midfield, and he said no, which is fine if you're gonna use Bruno as a 10, but he said no to put him in his midfield.
看看这赛季我们因为中场乏力丢了多少分?
Now how many points are we dropping this season because we don't have a midfield?
我随时准备和任何人辩论这点。
And I'll have this debate with anybody.
我们不断丢分,就因为中场烂得离谱。
We are dropping points because our midfield is ridiculously bad.
我们很少能在比赛中拥有超过50%的控球率。
We very rarely have more than 50% possession in a game.
这场比赛控球率能从50%提升到56%,唯一原因是他换上了梅努。
The only reason we went from 50% to 56% in this game is because he bought Mainewon.
我们掌控不了球权。
We don't control possession.
我们失去比赛节奏是因为卡塞米罗和布鲁诺像两尊该死的雕像。
We lost the flow of that game because Casemiro and Bruno were like a couple of bloody statues.
我是说,你们怎么做到半场2-1领先,五分钟内就被3-2反超的?
I mean, how are you two one up at halftime and three two down in five minutes?
因为中场根本不存在。
Because the midfield's not there.
至少梅努上场时我们2-3落后,最后追到3-4。
At least Maynou comes on and we're losing three two and it goes to four three.
我不是说这很完美,但你知道吗?
I'm not saying it's perfect, but you know what?
无论你是否想让梅努踢中场,那个中场表现如此糟糕,总得有人为此负责。
Whether you want Maynou in the midfield or you don't, the fact that that midfield is so bad, somebody's gotta take responsibility for that.
我在直播聊天里看到有人说,这不是阿姆拉巴特的错。
I heard somebody in the live chat going, it's not it's not Amram's fault.
他手头就这些人可用。
It's all he's got.
哦,所以夏窗引援是个神话故事咯?
Oh, so the summer was a myth.
要知道,上赛季末他就看到中场烂透了,结果却决定再买个10号位。
You know, he wasn't there at the end of last season seeing the midfield was shit, and he decided don't you know, just buy me another number 10.
再买个前锋。
Buy me another striker.
正是那个中场导致我们今天没能赢球。
Like, that midfield is why we haven't won today.
那个中场就是我们连前五都费劲的原因,,而现在的积分榜简直就是在张开双腿说'来吧'。
That midfield is why we're struggling to be in a top five that's basically opening its legs and saying, come on.
要知道,这机会对我们来说简直是唾手可得。
You know, it's wide open for us.
我们已经搞砸了多少周了?
And how many weeks have we messed it up now?
西汉姆联、伯恩茅斯、埃弗顿。
West Ham, Bournemouth, Everton.
我们曾有三次绝佳机会能牢牢把握住局面,却都没能抓住。
We've had three opportunities to really grab hold of it, and we can't do it.
知道吗?
And you know what?
周日我们很可能在比拉客场取胜,就因为阿马德不会上场。
We'll probably go to Billa and win on Sunday because we won't have Ahmad.
恩贝尔马也不会在。
We won't have Nberma.
卡塞米罗也缺席。
Won't have Casimiro.
所有人都会开始抱怨,说我们会被打得落花流水。
Everyone will start whining and saying we're gonna get battered.
一旦开关启动,我们就会取得该死的胜利,因为这就是我们现在的状态。
The switch will go on, and we'll get a bloody result because that's what we are at the moment.
简直一团糟。
It's chaos.
当布鲁诺进球时,当昆吉踢进那个球时,我的反应真的是不知所措。
When Bruno scored that when Kungy scored that goal, my reaction was literally, I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办。
I don't know what to do.
比赛还剩十五分钟,所以我不会跳起来欢呼说'我们做到了'。
There's still fifteen minutes to go, so I'm not gonna jump around going, yes, we've done it.
谁知道接下来会发生什么?
And how you know, who knows what's coming next?
这就是我们正在讨论的情况。
It's this is what we're talking about.
如果我们没能赢,就会有太多议论。
If we don't get the win, there's too much conversation.
有太多需要讨论的,因为愿景是什么?
There's too much to discuss because what's the vision?
计划是什么?
What's the plan?
表现如何?
What's the performance?
有些人认为那是场精彩的足球比赛。
Some people think that was good football.
当你丢了四个球还需要两次精彩扑救时,这不可能算踢得好。
It can't be good football when you concede four goals and you need two good saves.
对中立观众来说这是场娱乐性比赛,但作为球迷,我不认为这样踢能大胜维拉。
It was an entertaining game for the neutral, but as a fan, that's not something I go, if we play like that, we'll batter Villa.
如果我们那样踢,我不知道会发生什么。
If we play like that, I don't know what will happen.
我不知道什么会这样。
I don't know what will happen.
我认为当你看着你的脸时,就像今天天气很好。
And I think that when you look at, like, my serious concern with Reeben Amarim at the moment and I I just wanna I just wanna placate all the nonsense.
我不希望他被解雇。
I do not want him to be sacked.
你不能解雇一个在联赛中排名第五或第六的教练。
You can't sack a manager who's fifth in the league or sixth in the league.
我不希望他被解雇。
I don't want him to be sacked.
我希望他能学习。
I want him to learn.
我希望他停止空谈,开始落实愿景,因为我希望他能执教到赛季结束。
I want him to stop talking and and start delivering a vision because I want him to be here till the end of the season.
我想看看这段旅程会如何发展。
I wanna see what this journey is.
我想看看我们的方向在哪里。
I wanna see where we're heading.
但我觉得他还没明白。
But I don't think he gets it.
我在比赛管理方面没看到太多亮点。
I don't see much in game management.
我看不出他有能力保持领先优势。
I don't see he doesn't seem to be able to hold on to a lead.
他似乎无法保持领先。
He doesn't seem to be hold on to a lead.
而我们主要采用五后卫阵型。
And we predominantly, we play a back five.
我们采用五后卫是因为如果用四后卫就会丢八个球吗?
And we're are we playing a back five because if we play a back four, we'll concede eight?
说真的,我不太理解我们是怎么丢球的。
I mean, I don't really get how we concede.
进球如此之多,可我们大多数时候却摆出五后卫阵型,而且我们还有一位不错的门将。
So many goals, and yet a lot of the time we've got a back five, and we've got a decent goalkeeper.
话虽如此,当你踢后卫时却无人保护中场,到处都有对方球员穿插跑动,这种情况下防守确实非常困难,哪怕你摆六后卫也无济于事。
Having said that, it's very difficult when you're playing in defence and you've got no midfield to protect you because you've got runners all over the place, and it doesn't matter whether you're a back six.
我们在上半场就看到这一幕,拉门兹再次做出精彩扑救,而塔维尼耶则适时插上。
We saw it in the first half with another good save from LaMenz where Tavernier times his run.
五后卫阵型已经固定了。
The back five is set.
他们已经布好了防线。
They've got their line.
他们盯住了自己的球员,但塔维尼尔从中场突进,时机把握得很好,在六码处无人盯防头球攻门,被拉门兹神勇扑出。
They're marking their players, but Tavernier just runs off the midfield, times it well, and he's six yards out with a free header, and it's a big save by LaMenz.
而且你不能——无论你摆五后卫还是其他阵型都无济于事。
And you can't doesn't matter whether you got a back five.
所以,听着,我我认为这非常非常简单。
So, look, I I think it's very, very simple.
这赛季我看了很多曼联的比赛。
I've watched United a lot this season.
当人们说我们在掌控局面时,实际上我们是在对阵一支试图从后场组织进攻、留出大量空间并采用高位防线的球队。
And when people say we're cooking, we're basically playing against a team that tries to play out from the back and leaves a lot of space and plays a high line.
布莱顿、利物浦、伯恩茅斯,甚至阿森纳。
Brighton, Liverpool, Bournemouth, even Arsenal.
你知道,那已经是很久以前的事了。
You know, we that was a long time ago.
但我们确实很擅长对阵那些想打高位防线并展开攻势的球队。
But we we play well against teams that want to play a high line and be expansive.
我们控球率低,拿到球就直接大脚开出去。
And we have low possession, we get the ball, and we boot it.
在加时赛的补时阶段有个关键点。
There was a point in extra tie in stoppage time.
对吧?
Right?
他们发起了一波进攻。
They've had a bit of attack.
比赛还剩三分钟。
There's three minutes to go.
布鲁诺拿到了球。
Bruno gets the ball.
我们的人已经压上,他抬头一看就直接起脚爆射。
We've got people forward, and he looks up and just goes bang.
结果球直接飞过所有人出了底线,成了对方的球门球。
And it goes all the way everybody for a goal kick.
你会觉得这似乎就是我们仅有的战术。
And you think that's literally all we seem to have.
就是趁对手阵型松散时长传冲吊,指望能制造混乱。
Just hit it long against teams that are out of position and hope that we can cause some chaos.
我是说,我们的每个进球——布鲁诺那个任意球是不是手球来着?
I mean, every one of our goals was I mean, was it a handball on the Bruno free kick?
佩特洛维奇,那球犯了个该死的错误。
Petrovic, shit mistake on one of them.
要知道,很多进球都源于失误,而他们的终结能力也确实出色,但你看,这些现在都不重要了。
You know, a lot of the goals were mistakes and a lot of their finishing was good, but look, there it matters not.
这是一场平局。
It's a draw.
有些人会从平局中看到积极的一面。
Some people would take a positive from a draw.
这不算输球,但我看着比赛就在想,你知道吗?
It's not a loss, but I look at it and I go, you know what?
在国际比赛日期间,我们看着这些赛程说必须30分里至少拿24分。
In the international break, we were looking at these fixtures and saying we've got to take 24 from 30, a minimum of 24 from 30.
埃弗顿让这个目标降到了27分。
Everton took it down to 27.
西汉姆联又让可能拿到的分数降到了25分。
West Ham took it down to a possible 25.
今天的平局让可能获得的分数降到了23分。
That draw today to takes it down to a possible 23.
所以我们能从30分中拿到23分,这意味着我们需要战胜维拉、纽卡斯尔、狼队、利兹联和伯恩利。
So we can get 23 from 30, and that means we've got a win against Villa, Newcastle, Wolves, Leeds, Burnley.
这已经从最初至少30分中拿24分的底线被侵蚀了。
So it's been eroded from a minimum of 24 out of 30.
目前我们只能拿到23分,我们真能赢下所有这些比赛吗?
Well, we've got 23 at the moment, and are we gonna win all those games?
所以我感觉...我只是觉得这很令人失望。
So I feel that it's I feel that it's just disappointing.
你看。
And look.
归根结底,每个人都得做出自己的选择。
Ultimately, everybody's gotta make their own choice.
人们总会产生分歧。
People are gonna fall out.
人们会有不同的看法。
People are gonna have different opinions.
这就是激情的体现。
That's what passion is.
这就是足球对我们的影响。
That's what football does to us.
我只能代表我自己发言。
I can only speak for myself.
我一直在用这些词:PVR——成绩、愿景、表现。
I keep using these words, p v r, results, vision, performance.
成绩,不够理想。
Result, not good enough.
愿景,我感到困惑。
Vision, I'm confused.
表现,娱乐性而非竞技性。
Performance, entertainment, not performance.
那不算表现,因为真正的表现是能在主场三球领先时掌控比赛。
That's not performance because performance is being able to game manage a game that you're winning three times at home.
在老特拉福德球场最后时刻苦苦支撑不算表现。
Performance is not hanging on at the end at Old Trafford.
我们本可以在前二十分钟就锁定胜局。
We could have won it in the first twenty minutes.
太多球员的表现也虎头蛇尾。
Too many performances faded as well.
你知道的,实在太多了。
You know, too many.
梅森·芒特踢了二十分钟好球,然后就状态下滑。
Mason Mound, good twenty minutes, fell off.
卢克·肖踢了半小时左右就开始走神。
Luke Shaw fell off after about half an hour.
姆贝莫这场比赛发挥失常。
Mbermo had a bad game.
也许他应该早点换下姆贝莫,但你知道,他可能在想我已经一个月没有姆贝莫了。
Maybe he should have subbed Mbermo sooner, but, you know, maybe he's thinking I haven't got Mbermo for a month now.
太多表现都是虎头蛇尾。
Too many performances that just fall away.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
在某种程度上,我确实对球员、教练,当然还有你感到同情。
I do have sympathy in some ways for players, manager, and certainly for you.
作为球员,我们必须释放、必须付出如此多的精力,因为比赛从未结束,不是吗?
It must be we must exhume we must exert so much energy as players, because it's never over, is it?
每场比赛的每一分钟,我们都要坚持到底。
Every minute of every game, we keep it going.
除了狼队——我们见过的最差劲的球队之一。
Apart from Wolves, who are one of the worst teams we've ever seen.
我们什么时候能轻松过?
When are we ever comfortable?
我们从未感到轻松过。
We're never comfortable.
但我确实坚持这个观点。
But I do I do I do stand by it.
比如,阿马林要为此负责,因为面对这样一支过去六场未胜、客场失球数仅次于伯恩利、每场客战平均丢2.5球的球队(现在肯定更多了),我们进了四球才勉强过关。
Like, Amarim is to blame for that because against a team like that that has not won a game in their last six, that has conceded more away goals than anybody apart from Burnley and concedes two and a half goals every away game, and it'll be more than that now, we score four and we get away with it.
我是说,这显然存在根本性问题。
I mean, there's something inherently wrong.
我都不知道我们目前场均丢多少球。
I don't know how many goals we're conceding a game at the moment.
我们踢了16场比赛,丢了26个球。
I mean, we've played so we played 16 games, and we've conceded 26 goals.
所以算下来场均约1.5个失球——而看看阿斯顿维拉这样的球队,他们比我们少丢了近10个球。
So, you know, we're not we're about one and a half goals a game, which when you look at somebody like Aston Villa, they've conceded nearly 10 goals less than us.
切尔西也比我们少丢10个。
Chelsea, 10 less than us.
水晶宫,比我们少丢10球。
Palace, 10 less than us.
桑德兰,比我们少丢10球。
Sunderland, 10 less than us.
他在16场英超比赛中赢了7场。
He's won seven games out of 16 Premier League games.
所以他的胜率再次低于45%。
So his win ratio is below 45% again.
这些都是他需要改进的地方。
It's these are the things he's got to improve on.
你必须赢得更多比赛。
You've got to be winning more games.
你必须减少失球。
You've got to be conceding less goals.
他只能靠结果生存,因为我认为他本赛季无法在表现和愿景上有所突破。
He's gonna have to survive on results because I don't think he's gonna get performance and vision this season.
所以他必须、他必须、他必须赢得这样的比赛。
So he's got to be he's got he's got to he's got to be winning games like this.
正如我所说,主场九场只拿两分是不够的。
And as I said, two points from nine at home isn't good enough.
让我担心联赛积分榜的是,赛季前十场比赛,你可以看看然后说,我们踢过利物浦、阿森纳、曼城、切尔西,和所有这些强队交手过。
And what worries me about the league table is, I think the first 10 games of the season, you could look at it and you could go, well, we've played Liverpool, we've played Arsenal, we've played Man City, we've played Chelsea, you know, we played all those teams.
这十场比赛本应是乘胜追击的机会。
These 10 games were meant to be about kicking on.
现在我们面对的是较弱的球队。
Now we're playing the easier teams.
我们在主场对阵西汉姆、埃弗顿和伯恩茅斯时,九场只拿到两分。
We've took two points from nine against West Ham, Everton, and Bournemouth at home.
至少应该拿到七分才对。
That needs to be at least seven.
好吧,接下来我要看看你们的评论。
So, look, I'm gonna get into some of your comments.
我们还要进行球员评分,但情况本可能更糟。
We've got the player ratings to do, but it could have been worse.
真的可能更糟。
It really could have been worse.
我是说,我看到勒芒那些精彩的扑救了。
I mean, I'm looking at those brilliant save by Le Mans.
难以置信人们还在批评勒芒。
I can't believe people are criticizing Le Mans as well.
要知道,除了那个任意球,我觉得他对所有进球都无能为力,但他确实做出了几次关键扑救。
You know, I don't think he can do anything on any of the goals apart from maybe the free kick, but he actually made some big saves.
他还是个孩子。
And he's a kid.
他不会成为巅峰时期的德赫亚,但他完成了三次重要扑救。
He's not gonna be prime David Dehaer, but he made three big saves.
那个任意球他本可以处理得更好。
The free kick maybe could have done better.
另外三个进球,我认为他根本扑救不了。
The other three goals, I don't think he can save them.
我完全不责怪勒芒。
I don't I don't blame Le Mans at all.
我看到有人在批评艾哈迈德。
I saw people getting on at Ahmad's.
我觉得艾哈迈德踢得不错。
I thought Ahmad had a good game.
有些人还在批评希文。
Some people were getting on at Heaven.
我不认为他表现糟糕。
I don't think he had a bad game.
听着。
Look.
老实说,我非常喜欢马丁内斯。
If we're being honest, I love Martinez.
第四个进球,那纯粹是因为状态生疏。
The fourth goal, that's just rust.
那纯粹是对球员的管理不当。
That's just mismanage management of a player.
我在比赛开始时就说过了。
I said it at the start of the game.
我现在要再说一遍。
I'll say it again now.
马丁内斯本可以在对阵狼队时多踢些时间的。
Martinez could have played a lot more minutes against Wolves.
在对阵狼队时多踢很多时间。
A lot more minutes against Wolves.
我记不清他具体踢了多少分钟,但他的双腿明显缺乏比赛时间。
I can't remember how many minutes he played, but he hasn't got the minutes in his legs.
而现在我们即将在纽卡斯尔对阵维拉。
And now we're gonna play Villa in Newcastle.
而且,你知道的,不能真的把马丁内斯硬塞进去。
And, you know, you can't really chuck Martinez into that.
所以我知道我们担心他的膝盖,但你要知道,他现在比赛状态不佳。
So I know we're worried about his knee, but he you know, he's not match fit now.
总之,我想看看你们的一些评论,因为很多人都在发表各种看法,我很好奇你们要说些什么。
So, you know anyway, I wanna get into some of your comments because there's a lot of people saying a lot of things, and I'm interested to see what you've got to say.
亚齐尔说,过去四年里我从未见过卢克·肖在下半场有好的表现。
Yazir says, I've never seen Luke Shaw play a good second half for the last four years.
卡塞米罗被禁赛,所以主要是我们有机会在下一场比赛中首发。
Casimiro suspended, so mainly we'll get a chance to start the next game.
嗯,你知道,我觉得会有很多人不看好我们对阵阿斯顿维拉。
Well, you know, I think there's gonna be a lot of people writing us off against Aston Villa.
就我个人而言,我们在那里的战绩非常好。
Personally, our record is very good there.
有马内在中场,我觉得我们能更好地控球,而不是一味长传。
And with Maneu in the midfield, I think we'll control the ball better instead of hitting these long balls.
我们还将缺少艾哈迈德和内贝莫,所以这支球队速度优势不大。
We also won't have Ahmad and Nbermo, so there's not a lot of pace in that team.
对阵维拉时,我希望我们能后防更紧凑,在控球时加快攻防转换,通过配合推进到前场然后传中。
Against Villa, what I'd be looking to do is be more compact at the back, more more transition in possession, work our way up the pitch and put crosses into the box.
但这将是一支非常、非常不同的曼联队。
But it's gonna be a very, very different Manchester United.
非常、非常不同的曼联队。
Very, very different Manchester United.
没有卡塞米罗的下场比赛确实是个问题,舒。
What happens next game without Casamiros is definitely, Shu.
用布鲁诺替代芒特能有多难呢,丹尼尔。
How hard can it be to play Bruno instead of Mounts is Daniel.
看。
Look.
就像有人在观赛时说的,我一开始也说过,我认为我们拥有英超最佳10号球员,欧洲范围内也是输出能力最强的10号之一,但我们却把他放在中场位置。
As somebody said in the watch along and I said at the start of here, I would argue we have the best number 10 in the Premier League, one of the best number tens in Europe for his output, and we're playing him in the midfield.
我们的中场简直烂透了。
And our midfield is shit.
这到底是怎么发生的?
So how has that happened?
这是愚蠢还是有人根本不懂英超?
Is that idiocy or is that somebody who just doesn't understand the Premier League?
因为布鲁诺·费尔南德斯也在这种混乱中迷失了方向。
Because you got Bruno Fernandes who's sort of lost in the madness as well.
他踢进了任意球。
He's scoring the free kick.
他跑向中线。
He's running to the halfway line.
他就像这样。
He's going he's like this.
没错。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
没错。
Yes.
最后他看起来有点困惑。
And then at the end, he's sort of confused.
我可没困惑。
I'm not confused.
这名球员既能带来进球助攻决定比赛,又需要你在阵容上权衡取舍。
You got this balance of a player that's a match winner who will get you goals and assists.
但把他放在中场位置时,他又会因失误让你丢球错失良机。
And then you've got him in the midfield where he will cost you goals and assists.
最终这种矛盾表现会让人们议论纷纷:'哦,快别说了'
And you end up with this balance of moments where people are going, oh, shut down.
闭嘴吧,黑子们。
Shut up, haters.
布鲁诺就是布鲁诺,太棒了。
Bruno's Bruno's amazing.
而我们其他人则在说,这就是为什么他不是中场球员,这就是为什么他不是中场球员。
And then the rest of us going, and that's why he's not a midfielder, and that's why he's not a midfielder.
你就这样不断经历着‘闭嘴’的过山车。
And you just keep having this roller coaster of shut up.
闭嘴吧,黑子们。
Shut up, haters.
布鲁诺的精彩进球。
Brilliant goal by Bruno.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
然后你等着,突然反应过来。
And then you wait you go, wait a minute.
哦,又进球了,因为中场太烂了。
Oh, another goal because the midfield shit.
这就像是,我们怎么会落到这个地步?
And it's like, how have we ended up in that position?
是因为主教练对英超联赛太过天真,以为在葡萄牙能蒙混过关的事这里也行,还是纯粹就是——我不知道——愚蠢?
Is it because the manager is very naive about the Premier League and you can get away with that in Portugal, or is it just pure, I don't know, stupidity?
我不知道原因是什么,但你们很多人夏天时就说过。
I don't know what it is, but it but many of you said it in the summer.
这可能会成为让他丢掉饭碗的关键——不放走布鲁诺还让他打中场。
That could be the thing that costs him in costs him his job, not letting Bruno go and putting him in the midfield.
这套行不通,而且永远也行不通。
It doesn't work, and it's not going to start to work.
他速度不够快。
He's not quick enough.
他身体不够强壮。
He's not strong enough.
他从不盯防跑动球员。
He doesn't track runners.
对手能非常轻松地突破他的防守。
People play through his very, very easily.
可怕的是伯恩茅斯本该被彻底击败的。
And the scary thing is Bournemouth should have been put to the sword.
西汉姆联本该被彻底击败的。
West Ham should have been put to the sword.
埃弗顿本该被彻底击败的。
Everton should have been put to the sword.
当你面对纽卡斯尔这样的中场时会发生什么?
What happens when you play a midfield like Newcastle?
当你面对维拉这样的球队时会发生什么?
What happens when you play a team like Villa?
但转念一想,我又觉得他们会因为不被看好而突然觉醒,发挥出色。
But then again, part of me goes, well, they'll switch the light on because they're expected to lose, so they'll turn up and play well.
瑞恩说,唯一的区别是我们现在有了更好的门将,所以从输球变成了平局。
Ryan says, the only difference is that we got a better goalkeeper, so now we're drawing instead of losing.
马克,你怎么看?
What are your thoughts, Mark?
我认为我们本应在前25分钟轻松赢得比赛,但从那时起,我们没输掉比赛已经非常幸运了,你说得对。
I think we should have won the game comfortably in the first twenty five minutes, but from that point, we're very lucky not to have lost it, and you're right.
勒·孟在最后时刻救了我们。
Le Meng saved us at the end.
四年来我从没见过卢克·肖在下半场表现好过。
I've never seen Luke Shaw play a good second half for four years.
卡塞米罗被禁赛,所以马内乌将得到机会。
Casimiro suspended, so Maneu will get his chances.
亚齐尔,我们有五分钟表现非常出色,本该进三个球的。
Yazir, we were brilliant for five minutes, should have had three.
我们的防守简直糟糕透顶,像小学生水平,巴玛和巴玛明显不在状态,塞梅纽对韦恩的动作绝对该吃红牌。
Our defending was shocking, schoolboy stuff, and Bama and Bama looked off definitely a red for Cemenyu's as Wayne.
但你知道吗,老兄?
But you know what, mate?
塞梅纽确实可能该吃红牌,但他们会在一比一时摆大巴,我们很可能最终一比一打平。
It probably was a red card for Cemenyu, but they would have parked the bus at one one, and we probably would have drawn one one.
所以你知道,我其实挺高兴他没被罚下,尽管本该如此,因为比赛保持开放,我们本该赢却还是没赢。
So, you know, I'm actually glad he didn't get sent off even though he could have been because the game stayed open, and we should have won it, and we still didn't.
我们会在维拉之后掉到纽卡斯尔的宝石位置。
We'll drop down after Villa in Newcastle's gem.
从西汉姆联和埃弗顿身上只拿到两分。
Two points from West Ham Everton.
主场输给伯恩茅斯简直是马利基的耻辱。
Bournemouth at home is a disgrace is Maliki.
布鲁诺本赛季英超助攻最多,今天还贡献了两次。
Bruno has the most assist this season in the Premier League, and he had two today.
如果他是问题所在,那你们就有新的俗语了。
If he's the problem, you have new colloquially.
解决方案是什么?拉什福德呢?
What's the solutions as rash are?
是啊。
Yeah.
你刚才根本没在听,伙计,对吧?
You you just didn't listen, mate, did you?
我是说,你最近几分钟还在发那个超级聊天,而我已经说过两次了,这是阿马林的问题。
I mean, you've actually done that super chat in the last few minutes as well when I've since I've said already twice, this is on Amarim.
布鲁诺是联赛中最出色的10号球员,而我们却没让他踢10号位。
Bruno is the best number 10 in the league, and we're not playing him as a number 10.
那他怎么就成了替罪羊?
So how is he a scapegoat?
他是个糟糕的中场。
He's a shit midfielder.
他是个出色的10号球员。
He's a brilliant number 10.
你脑子里到底哪根筋转不过来——他不该踢中场位置,那样我们会踢得更好。
What what what in your head can't compute the he shouldn't be playing in the midfield and we'd be better.
他就该踢10号位。
He should be playing as a number 10.
昆斯特说,我们本该输给勒芒队,是他们放水救了我们。
We should have lost Le Mans, saved us, says Quinster.
这些调整看起来显而易见。
Changes that seem obvious.
杰克·萨顿说,阿梅伦该变阵,该让马伊努首发,该让布鲁诺踢10号位,该重新考虑换人策略。
Ameren to change his formation, Ameren to start Maynou, Ameren to play Bruno as a 10, Ameren to rethink his subs, says the Jack Sutton.
我觉得姆贝尔莫可能该早点被换下,但也能理解这是他未来一个月最后一场比赛,所以想让他多踢会儿。
I think I think Mbermo probably should have come off sooner, but I also understand that it's his last game for a month, so you wanna keep him on.
戴文说,以前很爱看你的节目。
I'm Davin says, used to enjoy your show.
阿姆拉姆和球队表现不错。
Amram and the team are doing good.
你不能贬低他们。
You can't slack them off.
我们也有积极的一面。
We have positives.
我们没能把握住很多机会,但我们一直在创造机会。
We couldn't convert a lot of chances, but we're creating.
如果你看不到这点,那很遗憾。
If you can't see that, sorry.
非常感谢你的意见,伙计。
Thank you very much for your opinion, mate.
我不会否定它。
I'm not gonna shoot it down.
你完全有权持有这个观点,尽管我完全不同意。
You're entitled to it even though I completely disagree with it.
在主要新闻部门期间,他担任过后腰、中卫、前腰和伪九号。
Throughout main news department, he was CDM, Centimeters, Cam, False nine.
布鲁诺在卡西米拉位置上的替补。
Bruno's deputy in Kasimira's position.
他最适合什么位置?
What is his best position?
深蓝狼说他在这个球队的中场位置。
Says dark blue wolf in this team midfield.
杰姆说卢克·肖完全没用,应该被弃用。
Luke Shaw is absolutely useless and needs to be dropped, says Jam.
这个问题已经存在多年了。
This has been brute born this problem for years.
他们无法掌控比赛节奏。
They can't control a game.
马洛说这也是阿梅伦的问题,这让我们永远无法成为一支稳定的球队。
That is also Ameren's problem, and it will never make us a consistent team, says Marlow.
肖恩说必须改用五后卫阵型,否则防守会像筛子一样漏洞百出。
He'll have to get the boot five at the back and leaking like a sieve, says Sean.
夸克沃思问:马克,你觉得如果我们在截止日卖掉布鲁诺,我们会跌到积分榜下半区吗?
Mark, do you think if we sold Bruno on deadline day, we would be bottom half of the table, says Quackworth.
展开剩余字幕(还有 392 条)
但这永远不会发生,对吧?
But it never would happen, would it?
卢克·肖就像果酱一样没用。
Luke Shaw is useless as Jam.
如果他觉得我们毫无策略,让对手的策略也乱成一锅粥,最后变成大混战,该怪谁呢?
If he feels like it feels like we've got no strategy, makes the opponent's strategy messed up resulting in a free for all says who to blame?
我看曼联比赛已经36年了。
I've watched United thirty six years.
我经历过这一切。
I've been through the lot.
很抱歉,但这样的董事会阵容无法进军欧洲赛场。
I'm sorry, but this board bench won't get Europe.
我完全归咎于管理层。
I totally blame the hierarchy.
阿梅伦没有错,斯科特·佩奇说道。
Ameren wasn't at fault, says Scott Page.
我确实同意你的看法。
I do agree with you.
我确实同意你的看法,斯科特,因为我们午餐时就在讨论这个。
I do agree with you, Scott, because we were talking about this at lunchtime.
现在有个教练,他的球迷群体和媒体都在强烈要求他改打四后卫,以至于他都在考虑这么做了,尽管他从未尝试过。
You've got a manager that has a fan base and a media demanding he goes to a back four so much so that he's thinking of doing it, and he's never done it.
如果他真这么做了,或许我们会踢得更好,但让一个从不踢四后卫的教练突然改打四后卫。
And if he does it, maybe we'll play better, but you've got a manager that doesn't play a back four now playing a back four.
这算什么战术理念?
What vision is that?
这必须归咎于管理层。
That has to be on the hierarchy.
难道你是说我们要让一个惯用343阵型的教练突然改打四后卫?
Like, are you telling me that we're now gonna start playing a back four with a manager that plays a three four three?
如果真这样,那过去这一年又算什么?
And if we are, what's the last year been about?
如果我们真要这么做,当初为何要任命他呢?
And if we are, why did they appoint him in the first place?
你怎么能任命一个主打三四三阵型的教练?
How can you appoint how can you appoint a three four three manager?
不给他需要的球员,然后基本就是要求他改变战术。
Not give him the players he needs and then basically tell him to change.
这有什么意义?
What was the point?
你不能请来穆里尼奥却要求他像瓜迪奥拉那样踢球。
You don't you don't you don't bring Jose Mourinho in and then say you must play like Pep.
你也不能请来瓜迪奥拉却要求他像穆里尼奥那样踢球。
You you know, you don't bring Pep in and say you must play like Mourinho.
如果我们不准备给鲁本·阿莫林配备适合他战术体系的球员,迫使他改变自己,当初为何要任命他?
Why did we appoint Ruben Amrim if we're not gonna give him the players to play his system and he's gonna have to change himself?
我们为何任命滕哈格,他却从未像哈亚克斯那样执教?
Why did we appoint Erik ten Hag and then he never played like Hayaks?
为什么我们要对那些明显该被清理的球员委曲求全,又为什么不给主教练应有的支持?
Why do we bend over for the players that clearly need clearing out, and why don't we back a manager properly?
因为最终,阿姆伦很可能也会落得和其他人一样的下场,而我们只会坐在那里说:他们其实没给他配备适合他战术体系的球员,对吧?
Because ultimately, Amren probably will end up the same way as everybody else, but we'll all be sat there going, well, they didn't really give him the players to play his system, did they?
要知道,德勒乌根本不适合踢左翼卫。
You know, Deleuw is not a left wingback.
他可能表现还不错,但他确实不是左翼卫的料。
He might be doing quite well, but he's not a left wingback.
那个中场配置根本称不上是中场。
That midfield is not a midfield.
不管阿姆伦出于什么原因把布鲁诺放在那里,这依然不是个合理的中场配置。
Whether Amrim's picking Bruno there for whatever reason, it's still not a midfield.
所以我确实同情阿姆伦,但他自己也常犯些让人难以同情的愚蠢错误。
So I do have sympathy with Amrim, but he also makes silly mistakes where it's hard to be sympathetic.
比如,我始终认为你完全可以,你知道的,做出些调整。
Like, I do still think that you could, you know, make changes.
我是说,中场确实是个问题。
I mean, the midfield is a problem.
我能在一夜之间解决这个问题。
I would solve that problem overnight.
你知道吗?
You know?
我会选择更实用的球员。
I'd go more workman like.
明白吗?
You know?
阿加特可能不够好。
Agate may not be good.
马伊努可能也不够好。
Maynou not may not be good.
卡塞米罗可能不够好,但我不会把布鲁诺放在那个位置。
Casamiro may not be good, but I wouldn't put Bruno in there.
用卡塞米罗和迈努会更好。
You'd be better off with Casamiro and Maynou.
用阿加特和迈努会更好。
You'd be better off with Agate and Maynou.
天啊。
God.
你甚至可以说用德洛和卡塞米罗会更好。
You could even argue you'd be better off with Delo and Casamiro.
就是那种勤勤恳恳的中场,能严格遵守战术纪律守住自己位置的球员。
Like, just workman like midfielders who strategically stick to their position and are disciplined.
我受够了看到布鲁诺到处乱跑。
I'm fed up of seeing Bruno all over the place.
我觉得人们没意识到我上半场一直在观察布鲁诺。
I don't think people realize that I watched Bruno in the first half.
他当时在踢右后卫。
He was at right back.
他当时在左后卫位置。
He was at left back.
他当时在中后卫位置。
He was at centre back.
他当时踢10号位。
He was at number 10.
你只是想要有人像斯科特为布里斯托尔、为伯恩茅斯做的那样坚守位置。
You just want somebody to sit there like Scott did for for for Bristol for for Bournemouth.
他确实曾为布里斯托尔效力过。
He did used to play for Bristol.
问题不只是布鲁诺不适合踢中场。
It's not just about Bruno's not a midfielder.
他毫无纪律性可言。
He's got no discipline.
而且我认为人们不明白,尤其当你作为中后卫时,没有什么比看到两名中场球员纪律严明地坚守各自区域更让人安心的了。
And I don't think people understand, especially when you're a centre back, there's nothing more assuring than seeing a midfield two in front of you strategically disciplined sticking to their areas.
让你难以突破,不留任何空间。
Makes you very hard to play through, leaves you no space.
曼联中场有多少次出现如此大的空档?
How many times does Man United's midfield have so much space in it?
因为球员们站位混乱。
Because people are out of position.
我们非常想念德利特。
We've missed DeLitt massively.
勒芒还很稚嫩,圣布兰克说道。
Le Mans still raw, says St Blanc.
我认为如果把责任归咎于勒芒,在我看来你完全搞错了目标。
I think if you're trying to blame Le Mans, you you're wide of the target in my opinion.
我也认为我们想念德利特,但今天依然会丢四个球,因为踢得太混乱了。
I also think we have missed DeLitt, but we still would have conceded four goals today because it was chaos ball.
要知道,伯恩茅斯还是能创造出机会的。
You know, Bournemouth still would have created chances.
德利特是个好球员,但他阻止不了那种情况。
DeLitt is a good player, but he can't stop that.
你知道的,他又不是万能的摩西。
You know, he's not bloody Moses.
他不可能阻挡得了潮水般的攻势。
He's not gonna bloody hold back the tide.
他做不到的。
He can't do it.
刚从比赛现场回来。
Just came from the game.
KD表示:或许能带来些改变,但我们一进球就失去专注力。
May have made a difference, but as soon as we score, we lose focus, says KD.
你知道吗?
You know what?
当昆亚那个进球发生时,我说我很困惑,那正是我的观点所在。
When that when that Kunya goal went in, and I was saying I was confused, that was exactly my point.
我看着时钟心想,比赛还有十五分钟才结束。
I'm looking at the clock and I'm going, there's still fifteen minutes to go.
我们这个赛季踢球的方式——已经见过太多次了——真是让人困惑,因为你总是在追赶比分,扳平局势,比如对森林队、热刺队,今天对伯恩茅斯都是这样。
The way we play football and we've seen it so many times this season, the way we play football this season, it's so confusing because you're like, you chase a game, you get back into it, Forest, Spurs, Bournemouth today.
我们追赶比分,进球扳平,然后突然就不知道该怎么继续进攻了。
We chase a game, we get the goal, and then we're like, well, we can't chase it now.
我们不能孤注一掷地猛攻,因为比分已经持平了。
We can't go gung ho because we're level again.
我们必须更加纪律严明。
We've gotta be more disciplined.
可当我们恢复纪律性时,却又丢球了。
And then we go back to being disciplined and we concede.
当我们追赶比分时反而踢得更好,那时全队进入紧急状态,完全不顾一切地进攻。
We're we're fine when we're chasing a game and it's panic stations and it's like, you know, caution to the wind.
这个赛季我们有多少次是在落后情况下追平比分的?
How many times have we got back into games this season chasing the game?
但你看库尼亚进球时,你会想,我们领先了,但比赛剩余时间太长了。
But you look at it when Kunya scores and you go, we're winning, but there's too long left.
他们现在会全力反扑,而我们还没准备好应对。
They're now gonna come at us, and we're not equipped for it.
我们需要在最后三十秒左右打进致胜球,即便如此可能都不够。
We need to be scoring the winning goal with, like, thirty seconds left, and even that might not be enough.
克里什说抛开布鲁诺不谈,赫文和伯莫在下半场凭一己之力让我们付出了代价。
Krish says leaving Bruno aside, Heaven and Burmo single handedly cost us in the second half.
他们表现糟糕透顶。
They were atrocious.
幸亏有勒芒的神勇表现。
Thank god for the heroics from Le Mans.
丢这么多球是因为中场像约翰说的那样形同虚设。
Conceded many goals because midfield doesn't exist as John.
我们需要达利特斯这样的球员,就像杰伊那样。
We need Dalits as Jay.
同样缺少马奎尔,正如尚克所说,这确实是重大损失。
Also missing Dalit Maguire, seriously a big loss as Shank.
是否可以说布鲁诺需要被卖掉的唯一原因,是因为阿马林在夏天引进了两名一线队十号球员?
Is it fair to say that the only reason Bruno needs to be sold is because Amarin bought in two first team tens in the summer?
说得有道理,奥斯卡。
Fair point, Oscar.
我认为布鲁诺没被指责是因为他的进球和助攻。
I think Bruno doesn't get blamed because of his goals and assists.
哈伦说,我认为应该怪阿马林把布鲁诺放在后腰位置。
I think Amarin's to blame for putting Bruno at CDM, says Haroun.
关于布鲁诺的关键是——我们需要记住并明确这点——就他为球队带来的进球和助攻而言,他是英超最好的10号球员。
The thing about Bruno is, and we need to remember this and we need to take it away, he's the best number 10 in the Premier League for what he brings to the team, goals and assists.
但我们没让他踢临时位置。
But we don't play him as a temp.
我们让他踢中场,这让我们付出了代价。
We play him in the midfield, and it costs us.
他今天所有的进球和助攻,如果作为10号位球员也一样能完成。
Every goal he scored today and assisted, he would have done as a number 10.
他依然会去主罚角球。
He'd have still took the corner.
他依然会去主罚任意球。
He would have still took the free kick.
对水晶宫那场也是如此。
It was the same against Palace.
即使作为10号位,他同样会主罚那三次定位球。
He still would have took both three kicks as a 10.
布鲁诺在中场位置上为我们贡献了多少进球和助攻?
How many goals and assists has Bruno got us from playing in the midfield?
很少有进球是纯粹因为他踢中场位置而产生的。
There's not many that have exclusively come because he's in the midfield.
就像如果把哈兰德放在中卫位置不进球,那当然是因为他没踢前锋。
Like, if you put Haaland at centre back and he doesn't score, well, he's not up front.
你把布鲁诺放在中场,他因为踢中场位置能贡献多少助攻和进球?
You put Bruno in the midfield, how many assists and goals does he get because he's playing center midfield?
而他作为10号位球员时,又能创造多少进球和助攻?
And how many goals and assists does he get because he goes and does what a number 10 is?
内森说,中场的低迷表现让我们输掉了比赛。
No midfield sullenity cost us the game, says Nathan.
迪莱特的缺席影响也很严重,但整体感觉是心态问题。
Missed Dillett badly as well, but overall feels like a mentality issue.
不能再支持这位主教练了。
Can no longer stand by the manager.
乔丹说,中场就是个笑话。
Midfield's a joke, says Jordan.
表现如此不稳定,一点都不好笑。
So inconsistent, it's not funny.
卡祖米说,伯恩茅斯在老特拉福德打进四球是不可原谅的。
Bournemouth scoring four at Old Trafford is unforgivable, says Kazzumi.
我猜这意味着我们会在对阵海菲的比赛中击败维拉。
I guess this means we're gonna beat Villa versus Haifi.
希望如此。
I hope so.
马内乌在但丁这个位置上完全是浪费空间。
Maneu's a waste of space as Dante.
卡齐米罗和布鲁诺在那个位置上比梅努贡献更大,现在他却被迫让梅努上场。
Kazimiro and Bruno bring more output than Meinu in that position, and now he's pressured to bring him in.
我们的防守不行。
Our defense is not good.
阿姆里姆需要自己买后卫。
Amrim needs to buy his own defenders.
老兄,这个我实在无法认同。
Mate, I I can't get on board with that.
你中场烂成这样,居然只说要买后卫。
You've just said buy defenders when the midfield's shit.
球员水平太差了。
Players are crap.
把整个防线都卖了,包括T-Rex先生。
Sold the whole defense, including mister T Rex.
不是直接射向他的球一个都扑不住。
Can't save anything that isn't straight at him.
哇。
Wow.
我们不是能竞争欧洲赛事的队伍。
We're not a team that can compete for Europe.
更可怕的是我们最好的球员都要去参加非洲杯?
What scary is our best players are going to AFCON?
我们的队友提出了很好的观点。
This is a great point by our men.
我想做球员评分,但这个观点确实很精彩。
I wanna do the player ratings, but this is a great point.
对吧?
Right?
我认为这非常重要。
And I think this is really important.
有些人会说,这只是场平局,要支持球队,支持教练,但别忘了PRV原则。
There'll be some people going, it's a draw, get behind the team, get behind the manager, but let's remember PRV.
表现,也许你喜欢球队的表现。
Performance, maybe you liked the performance.
我觉得比赛很有观赏性。
I think it was entertaining.
但我不认为这是个好的表现。
I don't think it was a good performance.
结果,也许你对结果满意。
Result, maybe you liked the result.
但这毕竟不是胜利。
It's not a win.
愿景在哪里?
Vision, where's the vision?
关于欧洲的观点很精彩。
That's a great point about Europe.
如果我们本赛季勉强挤进欧洲赛场,下个赛季我们又能期待什么?
If we scrap our way to Europe this season, how do we what are we next season?
本赛季有哪些方面能让你觉得下赛季会变好?
What from this season do you take into next season and say that's gonna be good?
我看不到愿景。
I can't see the vision.
我看不到任何成长。
I can't see anything growing.
我看不到任何体系、路径或凝聚力。
I can't see any system or pathways or, you know, cohesion.
我看不到任何萌芽的迹象。
I can't see anything that's, you know, sprouting.
你明白吗?
You know?
我现在真的不行,真的不行。
I can't I can't at the moment, I can't.
也许你们有些人能看出来,但我实在看不出我们本赛季的表现与未来方向之间有什么关联。
Maybe some of you can, but I can't see what what we are what we are doing this season in relation to, oh, that's where we're heading.
你可以批评勒芒斯,也可以批评马伊努,但我看到马伊努上场后我们的控球率达到了52%。
You might be critical of Le Mens and you might be critical of Maynou, but I saw we had 52% possession when Maynou came on.
很快就升到了56%,我们从2-3落后变成了4-3领先。
It was 56% in no time, and we'd gone from three two down to four three up.
从技术统计看,马伊努上场后控球率提升了5%,我们扳平了原本落后的比赛。
So technically, Maynou came on, possession went up by 5%, and we drew a game we were losing.
我们在中场获得了更多控制权。
We had more control in the midfield.
我并不是说他完美无缺。
I'm not saying he's perfect.
从某些方面来说,如果马诺表现糟糕反而对我有利,因为我可以说是换上了个差劲的中场,但他却帮我们提升了控球率,让我们从落后转为领先。
In some ways, it would be beneficial if Maynou played badly because I could say a bad midfielder came on, but he gave us more possession and we went from losing to winning.
想象一下如果我们有好中场会怎样。
Imagine if we had good midfielders.
这实际上更符合那些认为马诺很烂的人的观点。
It actually works better to the people who think Manu's shit.
因为我会说,好吧。
Because I would say, well, okay.
即使他真的很烂,他上场后还是让我们踢得更沉稳,控球率更高,从即将输球到最终扳平。
If even if he is shit, he still came on, gave us more composure, more possession, and we went from losing the game to win to winning it, to drawing it.
所以即便你认为马诺很烂,有他在场我们确实表现更好了。
So even if you think Manu's shit, we still performed better with him there.
那想象一下如果有个像样的中场会是什么效果。
So imagine what happens if you have a proper fucking midfield.
我是说,这个问题我们已经讨论了半年了。
I mean, we've only been talking about it for six months.
我们既防不住,也抓不住机会。
We can't defend, and we can't finish our chances.
刘易斯说,感觉这套体系让我们毫无进展。
It just feels like we're going nowhere with this system, says Lewis.
听着。
Look.
我们有个球迷论坛要开,所以我先来给球员打分。
We've got a fan forum to do, so I'm gonna do the player ratings.
不过我敢说球迷论坛会很有意思,而且我知道瑞奇也会参加。
But I'm sure the fan forum's gonna be very interesting, and I know we've got Ricky on it.
所以他肯定会为所有人辩护,反驳布鲁诺。
So I'm sure he's gonna be defending everybody against Bruno.
如果你是真正的红魔球迷,就该明白问题不在阿姆拉姆。
If you're a true red, you realize it's not Amram.
而是管理层的问题。
It's the hierarchy.
我爱他。
I love him.
你终会明白的。
You will learn in time.
不是他的问题。
It's not him.
斯科特·佩奇说,结尾非常精彩。
Mainly was great end off, says Scott Page.
我不认为你可以说,如果你是真正的红魔球迷,你就必须支持阿姆拉姆。
I don't think you can say if you're a true red, you support Amram.
我觉得这很不公平。
I think that's very unfair.
这就像我去年说过的话,我现在很后悔。
That's like saying what I said last year, and I regret it.
如果你不喊十哈格下课,你就不是真球迷。
You're not a real fan if you're not if you're saying 10 Harg out.
我认为你不能那么说,斯科特。
I don't think you can say that, Scott.
我理解你的立场,并且我尊重这一点。
I know where you're coming from, and I do respect it.
但我不认为你可以那么说,因为我觉得,你知道,保罗·斯科尔斯也在质疑主教练。
But I don't think you can say that because I think, you know, Paul Scholes is questioning the manager.
难道他就不是真正的红魔球迷了吗?
Is he not a true red?
你看,我们可以有分歧,可以情绪激动,但我认为你不能因为对主教练有意见就说自己不是球迷。
Like, it's you know, we can disagree and we can be passionate, but I don't think you can say you're not a fan if you have a problem with the manager as well.
不过说到底,斯科特是对的。
But, ultimately, Scott's right.
问题出在高层。
The problem is at the top.
Le Mens给我的评分是七分。
Seven for me from Le Mens.
我是说,我不想和人争论。
I mean, I don't wanna argue with people.
我们应该争论的是为什么在主场对阵伯恩茅斯、西汉姆和埃弗顿时只拿到两分,为什么丢了四个球,为什么看不到球队的规划。
Like, what we should argue with is why we've taken two points from Bournemouth, West Ham, and Everton at home and why we're conceding four goals and why we're not showing a vision.
但归根结底,勒芒做出了三次关键扑救。
But ultimately, Le Mans made three big saves.
除了那个任意球,其他进球他一个都扑不出来。
He can't save any of those goals apart from maybe the free kick.
不知为何人们又开始针对一个年轻球员,这让我很困惑。
And for some reason, people are turning on a young player again, and I find that baffling.
真的非常困惑。
I really, really do.
我必须强调,我们本应在伤停补时阶段输掉那场比赛。
I can't state enough that we should have lost that game in injury time.
对方有两次绝佳机会,他都成功扑救了。
There are two big chances and he saved it saved them both.
我觉得约罗表现还行。
I thought Yorro was okay.
我是说,我确信他的评分会低于六分。
I mean, again, I'm sure he'd get lower than a six.
我不这么认为。
I don't see it.
我觉得,他再次成为了阿姆林的替罪羊。
I thought, again, he's just the fall guy for Amrim.
教练不想用他。
He doesn't wanna use him.
第一个换下的就是他。
He took him off first.
我认为卢克·肖的表现要糟糕得多。
I thought Luke Shaw was a lot worse.
我不认为伦尼·约罗表现糟糕。
I don't think Lenny Yorro was bad.
事实上,莱尼·约罗与那些失球有什么关系呢?
In fact, what did Lenny Yorro have to do with the goals that were conceded?
毫无关系。
Nothing.
对我来说是六分。
Six for me.
我觉得海文也是六分。
Heaven, I thought was a six as well.
我再说一次,我不觉得他做错了什么。
I don't again, I don't see what he's done wrong.
确实没有。
I don't.
我认为当你作为中后卫,面前没有中场保护,对方不断给跑动球员送球时,这很困难。
I think when you're a center back and you've got no midfield in front of you and people are playing balls onto runners, it's hard.
确实很难。
It's hard.
这确实很难。
It is hard.
卢克·肖,5.5分。
Luke Shaw, 5.5.
我认为他在第一个进球前的二十分钟表现不错,但下半场又毫无作为。
I thought he was had a good twenty minutes with shit on the first goal and did nothing in the second half again.
我觉得加里·内维尔要是看到了,也会说他在场上完全是浪费空间。
And I think Gary Neville would say what a waste of space he was if he saw it.
阿赫马德,我可能会给他七分。
Ahmad, I'd probably give him a seven.
我认为上半场他的表现简直火力全开。
I thought in the first half, he was absolutely electric.
他取得了进球。
He got the goal.
下半场场面一片混乱,我们可能没有充分利用好他。
Second half, it was chaos ball and we probably didn't use him enough.
是的。
Yes.
他有时候持球时间有点过长,但我想接下来一个月没有阿马德的日子会让我们看清现状。
He holds on to the ball a little bit too much at times, but I think we're about to see what we are without Ahmad over the next month.
我认为他是一名出色的球员。
I think he's a fantastic player.
卡塞米罗,看吧。
Casimiro, look.
我知道那次任意球没进,但它确实造成了威胁。
I know it didn't lead to a goal, the free kick did.
当他们从中场突破时,他吃到黄牌将缺席对维拉的比赛——回放那个镜头看看。
When they were running through our midfield and he got that yellow card that puts him out a game against Villa, watch that back.
布鲁诺和卡塞米罗简直被一步过,他们根本跟不上速度。
They literally just run through Bruno and Casimiro, and they've got no pace.
我当时就想:这就是我们的中场啊。
And I'm like, that's our midfield.
这就是我们的中场。
That's our midfield.
他们就这样冲了过去,除了犯规别无他法。
They've just ran through it, and there's nothing they can do apart from foul them.
卡塞米罗给的那个任意球,如果你认为我们的中场足够好,就看看那个吧,因为我场场都看到这种情况。
It that that that that free kick that Casamiro gave, if you think our midfield's anywhere near good enough, just watch that because that's what I see game after game after game after game.
球队就像我们中场不存在一样轻松突破。
It's just teams running through our midfield like they're not there.
所以,对我来说4.5分。
So, yeah, 4.5 for me.
卡塞米罗怎么能得5.5分,卢克·肖4.7分,希顿5.2分?
How can how can Casamero get a 5.5 and and Luke Shaw get a 4.7 and Heaven get a 5.2?
布鲁诺,看啊,精彩的任意球。
Bruno, look, wonderful free kick.
如果他今天踢的是10号位,我会给他7.5分。
If he was if he was an if he was playing number 10 today, I'd give him a 7.5.
作为一名中场,即使有一记世界级任意球和一次助攻,我也只能给他打六分。
As a midfielder, even with a world deal free kick and an assist, I'd have to give him a six.
因为单论中场表现,我只会给他四分。
Because as a midfielder, I'd give him a four.
但他毕竟有一个进球和一次助攻,所以我给他六分。
But then he's got a goal and assist, so I'll give him a six.
就像我说的,这个中场,糟糕透顶。
As I say, midfielder, rubbish.
作为10号球员,表现非常非常出色。
As a number 10, very, very good.
德洛赫,出于慷慨我会给他6分。
Delogh, I'd give him a six out of generosity.
你知道的,他确实传出了一记好球,但他的比赛中有很多糟糕的方面。
You know, he did put a good cross in, but there's a lot of bad aspects to his game as well.
恩贝莫表现糟糕透顶,4.5分。
Nbermo was atrocious, 4.5.
我是说,他本应该上演帽子戏法的。
I mean, he probably should have had a hat trick.
不过你知道Nbermo怎么回事吗?
He just you know what about Nbermo, though?
我喜欢Nbermo。
I like Nbermo.
再说一遍,典型例子A,Nbermo。
And, again, exhibit a, Nbermo.
为什么好球员来到曼联后就会变成这样?
How is it good players come to Manchester United and end up like that?
你看看他去年在布伦特福德的表现,难以置信的稳定,周复一周,改变比赛局势,改变比赛局势,改变比赛局势。
What you look at him at Brentford last year, unbelievably consistent, week in, week out, game changer, game changer, game changer.
来到曼联后,过去六周我们都看到了,越来越糟,越来越糟,越来越糟。
Comes to Man United, we've seen it for the last six weeks, worse, worse, worse, worse.
为什么?
Why?
为什么会这样?
Why is it?
过去十五年来曼联到底出了什么问题,为什么我们引进的优秀球员都会断崖式下滑?
What is it about Man United for the last fifteen years that we bring good players here and they fall off a fucking cliff?
到底是什么原因?
What is it?
到底是什么原因?
What is it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
回答这个问题。
Answer the question.
是文化问题?
Culture?
是所有权问题?
Ownership?
肯定是这样。
It has to be.
因为球迷们有标准。
Because the fans have standards.
球迷们想要赢。
The fans want to win.
肯定是俱乐部缺乏DNA。
It has to be the lack of DNA in the club.
肯定是俱乐部缺乏文化。
It has to be the lack of culture in the club.
肯定是俱乐部缺乏标准,球员们来了又走,根本不在乎。
It has to be the lack of standards in the club that players just turn up and go, it doesn't matter.
约翰·塞纳,FC,我认输了。
John Cena, FC, I'm tapping out.
你知道吗?
You know?
疯了。
Mad.
梅森·芒特,大概五分吧。
Mason Mount, probably a five.
你都忘了。
You forget.
前二十分钟不错,后来就不行了。
Good first twenty minutes fell off.
库尼亚,我觉得可能是本场最佳球员。
Kunya, I thought, was probably my man of the match.
我给他打了七分。
I'd him a seven.
我觉得他踢得真的很棒。
I thought he played really well.
你知道,他给姆贝尔莫的那记传中,全程都在跑动。
You know, that cross to Mbermo, never stopped running.
在一支混乱的球队中,我觉得他是最让我希望持球的那个人。
In a team that was chaotic, I think he was the one I wanted to have the ball.
我认为他表现不错。
I I thought he played well.
事实上,我打算把本场最佳球员给他。
In fact, I'm gonna give him man of the match.
马丁内斯,听着,需要给他更多上场时间。
Martinez, look, need to get him more minutes.
对我们来说是个重要球员,但看起来状态不佳。
Massive player for us, but looked off the pace.
五分。
Five.
马伊努,我觉得他表现很好。
Maynou, I thought he did well.
对我来说是6.5分。
6.5 for me.
犯了几次错误,但他会生疏的。
Couple of mistakes, but he's gonna be rusty.
你知道,这让我发笑。
You know, it makes me laugh.
人们对梅纳德抱怨连连。
People moan about Maynard.
他会生疏的。
He's gonna be rusty.
当然,他肯定会生疏得要命。
Of course, he's gonna be bloody rusty.
他根本没上场时间。
He doesn't play any minutes.
哦,他这次拦截没成功。
Oh, he missed this tackle.
那次拦截他也失手了。
He missed that tackle.
老兄,他几乎没怎么上场踢球。
Mate, he hardly bloody plays.
当然,他会漏掉一些铲球,但我觉得我们更冷静了,你知道,我们重新掌控了比赛。
Of course, he's gonna miss tackles, but I think we got more composure that, you know, we got back in the game.
你知道,真的,真的很好。
You know, really, really good.
马诺的表现真的非常非常好。
Really, really good from Maynou.
所以,你知道,对此感到非常非常高兴。
So, you know, very, very happy with that.
对此感到非常非常高兴。
Very, very happy with that.
而且这确实在某种程度上为我们稍微改变了比赛局面。
And it and it did sort of change the game for us a little bit.
达古,我甚至不知道他上场了。
Dargu, I didn't even know he came on.
六号。
Six.
薛西斯,六号。
Xerxes, six.
塞斯科,六号。
Sesco, six.
其实我对替补并不太在意。
I'm not really bothered about the subs really.
阿马林。
Amarim.
那我们给阿马林打几分?
What we're gonna give Amarim then?
一分钟。
One minute.
好的。
Right.
该死的。
Fucking hell.
我我忘了,我忘了我们还得给阿马林打分。
I'd I'd forgotten I'd forgotten we were gonna have to give Amarim a score.
很多人说给四分。
Lots of people are saying a four.
老实说,这场比赛本身就太混乱了。
Honestly, the game itself is is just so chaotic.
我需要回看录像。
I need to watch it back.
我觉得换人还行。
Substitutions, I thought, were okay.
从战术层面来说,你还能做什么呢?
Systematically, what more can you do?
我想,你知道吗?
I think it you know what?
我决定给他打五分。
I'm gonna give him a five.
我不会打太高分,因为考虑到这场比赛,我对混乱局面并不意外,毕竟这种情况经常发生。
I'm not gonna go too far because I think in relation to the game, I wasn't actually surprised that it was chaos because it's been chaos a lot.
这更像是一个宏观层面的问题。
This is more of a bigger picture thing.
这就是当你彻底误判中场核心时会发生的情况。
This is what happens when you completely and utterly misread the rim on the midfield.
这种情况已经持续好几周了,而且还会继续下去。
Like, this has been happening for weeks, and this is gonna keep happening.
你们对中场的定位完全错误,这会让你们本赛季吃尽苦头。
You've misprofiled your midfield, and it's gonna hurt you a lot this season.
现在必须冷静理智地问:你们怎么会把中场定位错得如此离谱?
And the question has to be in an intelligent and calm way, how did you misprofile your midfield so badly?
到底是什么让你们在夏季时觉得靠卡塞米罗和布鲁诺就能撑完整季英超?
What in the summer made you think you could get through a Premier League season with Casemiro and Bruno as your midfield too?
因为这正在拖垮我们。
Because that is killing us.
如果你有富勒姆那样的中场配置,我们很可能就进前四了。
If you had, you know, if you had bloody Fulham's midfield, we'd probably be in the top four.
人们会说你在开玩笑。
And people are going, you're having a laugh.
不。
No.
我们很可能真能进前四,因为那会是个能稳定完成任务的二人中场。
We probably would because it'd just be a stable midfield two do their job.
他错误评估了自己的中场配置,这就是为什么我要为今天的比赛责怪他——他的错误评估正在拖垮我们。
He's misprofiled his midfield, and that's why I blame him for today because he's misprofiled his midfield, and it's killing us.
我受够了。
And I'm so fed up.
我有个想法,想和你们分享。
I had this thought, and I wanted to share it with you.
对吧?
Right?
我觉得我们的中场简直就是去年的伊南娜。
I feel like our midfield is basically Inanna last year.
去年的伊南娜让我们丢球,让我们输掉比赛。
Inanna last year was costing us goals, was costing us games.
尽管球队其他部分还算过得去,但他实在太差劲了。
Even though the rest of the team was okay ish, he was so shit.
我再次审视球队,发现有些部分还行,但中场就像有个老奶奶在踢球。
I look at the team again, and I'm like, there's areas of this team that is okay, but the midfield is like having a Nana in the midfield.
这让我们一场接一场地输掉比赛。
It's just costing us games, game after game after game.
这就是我责怪阿姆伦的原因。
And that's why I blame Amren.
甚至都不只是今天的问题。
It's not even about today.
我们怎么会在中场配置上犯这么大的错误?
It's just how did we get it so wrong in the midfield?
比赛胜负往往取决于中场,令我惊讶的是曼联拥有CEO、董事会、教练组和经理这么多聪明人,怎么会把球员定位搞得这么糟糕?
Games are won and lost in the midfield, and it's amazing to me that all those brains that Man United have got on the CEO, the board, the coaches, the manager, how have you misprofiled it so badly?
这就是我的问题所在。
And that's my problem.
这就是我对这件事的质疑。
That's my problem with that.
本场最佳球员。
Man of the match.
我同意。
I agree.
我确实同意。
I do agree.
我觉得你选择那个人很有意思。
I think it's I think it's very interesting how that you've gone with that one.
我确实同意库尼亚当选本场最佳球员很有道理,这一点我完全赞同你的看法。
I I do agree that Kunya, man of the match makes a lot of sense, and I and I do agree with you on that one.
好的。
Right.
出于某些原因,我们无法将您重定向到球迷论坛。
For some reason, we're not able to redirect you through to the fan forum.
我们确实有个球迷论坛,但它现在无法正常运作。
We have got a fan forum, but it's it's it's not doing it.
所以我会在直播聊天里置顶论坛链接。
So what I'll do is I'll pin it in the live chat.
好了。
There we go.
好的。
Right.
让我把这个置顶起来。
Let me pin this in.
这会非常有趣。
Be a very interesting one.
直播中。
Live.
抱歉。
Sorry.
这是错误的直播流。
That's the wrong stream.
我其实正在把它放到直播聊天里。
I'm actually putting it in the live chat there.
好吧,看。
Well, look.
感谢今晚大家。
Thanks everybody tonight.
有些非常有趣的评论。
Some really interesting comments.
我肯定明天早上也会看这些评论的。
I'm sure I'll be reading them in the morning as well.
有太多太多需要消化的内容了。
Lots and lots to digest.
我不在乎你是否想来这里说,我不同意你的观点。
I don't care if you wanna come here and say, I don't agree with you.
我不同意你的看法。
I don't agree with you.
这完全没问题。
That's absolutely fine.
你知道吗?
You know?
平局往往会带来这种效果。
A draw tends to do that.
赛前我就说过,如果我们这场比赛打平,既不会安抚那些感到沮丧的人,也不会让那些开心的人改变想法。
I said before the game, if we draw this game, it won't calm the people who are frustrated, but it won't turn the people who are happy.
你知道吗?
You know?
这就是平局带来的结果。
That's what a draw does.
所以我对此没有意见。
So I ain't got a problem with that.
但我很高兴猫粉范四坤亚被评为本场最佳。
But I'm glad that Cat fan fan four Kunya got voted none of the match.
没错。
Right.
实时粉丝论坛。
Live fan forum.
我已经在聊天里置顶了。
I've pinned it in the chat.
非常感谢大家的观看。
Thank you very much for watching.
欢迎今晚所有新订阅的朋友,大家注意安全。
Welcome to all the new subscribers tonight, and stay safe, everybody.
非常感谢大家分享的所有观点。
Thank you very much for all your opinions.
你知道,这个赛季会很艰难,对吧?
You know, it's gonna be a tough season, isn't it?
但就目前而言,我给这个赛季打4分(满分10分)。
But I think at the moment, I'd give this season a four out of 10.
说实话,我觉得连平均水平都没达到。
I don't, you know, I I don't think it's even been average.
我认为本赛季我们的表现低于应有水平。
I think we're below average this season in where we are and where we're meant to be.
所以你知道,这总会让人感到有点压力,不是吗?
So, you know, that's that's always gonna put you under a little bit of pressure, isn't it?
因此我认为我们需要做得更好。
So I think we need to be doing better.
看。
Look.
我们有个绝佳的机会。
We've got a great opportunity.
如果去维拉球场并取得好成绩,就能改写局面,对吧?
If you go to Villa and you get a result, then, you know, it changes the story, doesn't it?
但就这样吧。
But there you go.
好的。
Okay.
让我们转到粉丝论坛。
Let's get over to the fan forum.
让我们用Amrim来刷屏指责吧。
Let's spam it with Amrim to blame.
待会儿见。
See you in a bit.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。