本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
接下来是扎奇·洛owe节目的内容,现在到了篮球播客圈最令人期待的三个词时刻。
Coming up on the Zach Lowe show, it's time for the three most anticipated words in niche basketball podcasting.
没错。
That's right.
嘿,贝克,最近怎么样?
What up, Beck?
霍华德·贝克来了。
Howard Beck is here.
经过漫长的全明星赛休赛期后,NBA赛季今晚重启。
The NBA season restarts tonight after a long all star break.
尼克斯对阵活塞,比赛地点在麦迪逊广场花园。
Knicks, Pistons at MSG.
我将为大家带来东部的重量级对决——毫无疑问的头号种子活塞队,对阵赛季前最受瞩目的东部球队。
I will be going heavyweight clash in the East between the number one seed by far, the Pistons, and the most hyped team in the East coming into the season.
尼克斯队在本赛季仅有的两次交手中,都被活塞队横扫了。
The Knicks, the Pistons have destroyed the Knicks twice in their only two matchups of the season.
我迫不及待想看这场比赛了。
I can't wait for this game.
这让我想到,关于摆烂的讨论、对弱队的过度关注,都是完全合理的。
And that got me thinking, all the tanking discussion, all the focus on the poop teams, it's totally justified.
我们已经做了很多这方面的内容了。
We've done a lot of it.
让我们来关注即将到来的强强对决。
Let's focus on the heavyweight clashes that are coming.
所以,霍华德和我要进行一场选秀。
So Howard and I are gonna have a draft.
选出NBA赛季剩余的十场最佳比赛。
Our 10 best games remaining in the NBA season.
我们为这次选秀设定了一些规则。
We have some rules for the draft.
每支球队我们只能选一次,所以我不能选五场文比的比赛。
We can only pick each team one time apiece, so I can't pick five Wenby games.
我只能选一场文比的比赛,我们最终要选出十场。
I can only have one Wenby game, and we're gonna end up with 10.
然后你们可以决定谁的选秀更好。
And then I guess you guys can decide who had the better draft.
接下来,天啊,该开始了。
And then, oh, boy, it's time.
奖项争夺战。
Awards races.
我们正接近赛季尾声。
We're coming down toward the stretch here.
我们将首次尝试,粗略拟定一份全明星阵容。
We're gonna take our first stab, just a rough draft at the all NBA teams.
三支队伍都只是粗略拟定。
All three of them, just a rough draft.
大家别太激动。
People don't get too excited.
我们甚至还不知道谁有资格入选。
We don't even know who's gonna be eligible.
斯蒂夫正好处在边缘线上。
Steph's right on the edge.
文比·约基奇也正好处在边缘线上,可能进入MVP前五,这会非常有趣,再次取决于约基奇是否会再缺席更多比赛?
Wenby Jokic, right on the edge, and maybe top five MVP, which is gonna be very interesting, again, depending on does Jokic miss any more games?
文比会再缺席更多比赛吗?
Does Wenby miss any more games?
诸如此类的事情。
Etcetera, etcetera.
这些内容将在本集《扎奇·洛维秀》与霍华德·比克的节目中播出。
That's all coming up after this on the Zach Lowe show with Howard Beck.
本集《扎奇·洛维秀》由州立农场保险公司赞助。
This episode of the Zach Lowe show is brought to you by State Farm.
有合适的帮助,生活会更美好。
Life's better when you've got the right help.
想象一下那记完美的传球,流畅自然、毫不费力,正是你的球队所需要的。
Think of that perfect pass that sets everything up smooth, effortless, just what your team needed.
这就是州立农场提供的帮助。
That's the kind of assist State Farm offers.
无论在线上还是线下,州立农场都是你的队友。
Whether it's online or in person, State Farm's your teammate.
当你需要帮助完成下一步行动时,州立农场为你助攻。
When you need help making your next play, State Farm with the assist.
保险方案由客户自行选择。
Coverage options are selected by the customer.
服务可用性和资格条件因州而异。
Availability and eligibility vary by state.
欢迎来到扎克·洛owe秀。
Welcome to the Zach Lowe show.
全明星赛休赛期结束了。
The all star break is over.
我正前往麦迪逊广场花园,观看一场重量级对决。
I am heading in to Madison Square Garden for a heavyweight clash.
今晚是活塞队对阵尼克斯队,这给了我一些灵感。
Pistons Knicks tonight, which gave me some ideas.
大家都在谈论摆烂和烂队的事情。
All this talk about the tanking and the crap teams.
让我们来评选本赛季最值得期待的几场比赛。
Let's have a draft, the best remaining games of the season.
为此,是时候说出小众篮球播客中最令人期待的三个词了。
And to do that, it's time to say the three most anticipated words in niche basketball podcasting.
嘿,贝克?
What up, Beck?
七号和扎克,我以为最重要、最令人期待的三个词是凯文·杜兰特的‘烧’?
Seven and Zach, I thought the three most important words or most anticipated words were Kevin Durant's burner?
不是吗?
No?
我们不会花接下来的一个小时谈论 burner 账号。
We're not we're not spending the next hour talking about burner accounts.
嘿。
Hey.
顺便说一句,昨天那简直是教科书式的否认否认。
By the way, textbook nondenial denial yesterday.
我的意思是,我是这么理解他对那个问题的回答的。
I mean, that's how I interpreted the his answer to the question.
我不是来谈 Twitter 的无聊事的, blah blah blah。
I'm not here to talk about Twitter nonsense, blah blah blah.
我的意思是,你看。
I mean, look.
火箭队正在应对这个问题。
The rockets are grappling with this.
这会成为一个真正的问题。
It's gonna be a real thing.
我想每个人在生活中都不得不假装某些事情从未发生过,或者我们都擅长压抑自己的真实情感,又或者把它们发到社交媒体上让全世界看到,但不管怎样。
I guess everyone's gonna have to just sort of we all pretend in life that certain things didn't happen, or we all are good at, you know, just shoving our true emotions and feelings down, or maybe outputting them for the world to see on social media, but whatever.
我的意思是,这确实是个真实的问题。
I mean, it's a real thing.
这确实是个真实的问题。
It's a real thing.
这是个令人遗憾的事情。
It's an unfortunate thing.
不幸的是,这感觉特别像凯文·杜兰特的风格。
It feels very much like a Kevin Durant thing, unfortunately.
但没错,这种不否认的否认,其实只要说一句‘你们了解我’就很容易解决。
But, yeah, non denial denial, and it would have been very easy to just say, guys, you know me.
我经常在上面活跃。
I'm on there all the time.
这次不是我。
This one wasn't me.
或者直接说,那不是我,就这么简单。
Or just say it wasn't me, period.
你明明长期以来一直热衷于推特上的琐事,现在却说这事儿和你无关,这实在很难让人信服。
Just to say I don't get into Twitter nonsense when you have kind of a long history of getting into Twitter nonsense is unfortunately not very believable.
但是
But
嘿,老兄。
Hey, man.
如果我是阿尔珀和沙贡,这事儿是真的,那谁知道他们在私下里怎么说呢?
If if I'm Alper and Shangoon and this is, like, a real thing, now who knows what he's what they're saying behind closed doors?
也许他们已经私下谈清楚了。
Maybe they've hashed it out.
也许他在私下里用最强烈的措辞否认这件事。
Maybe he's denying it behind closed doors as as strong terms as possible.
也许他甚至能拿出证据证明那不是他。
Maybe there's even proof that he can offer that it's not him.
我们不知道。
We don't know.
但如果我是阿尔珀和申贡,我认为这事是他做的,而且你居然觉得我不会投篮或防守?
But if I'm Alper and Shengoon and I think that it's him and, like, oh, you think I can't shoot or play defense?
这让我有点受伤。
That's kinda hurts my feelings a little bit.
现在我是职业球员了,就像打棒球一样,有26名球员,26辆出租车,随便你怎么说。
Now I'm a pro, and it's like, you know, in baseball, you say 26 players, 26 cabs, whatever.
我们所有人都得是朋友,但我希望你不会觉得我在我们共同做的事情上很烂。
We'd all gotta be friends, but I'd I'd like to think you don't think I suck at the thing that we do together.
不过,贝克先生,在开始之前,我得提醒大家,大约一个月后,3月16日,也就是3月16日,《扎克·洛w秀》将带着多位特邀嘉宾,现场直播于布鲁克林帕拉蒙特剧院,晚上8点。
But, anyway, mister Beck, before we start, I have to remind people, in about a month, March 16, one six, March 16, The Zach Lowe Show, this show with special guests, plural, will be coming live to the Brooklyn Paramount at 8PM.
还剩少量票。
There are still a teensy number of tickets left.
真的只剩一点点了。
Just a teensy number.
如果你今天不买票,就连那一点点票都没有了,你将无法亲临现场观看这场由特邀嘉宾加持的篮球播客盛宴。
If you don't buy them today, there will be no teensy number, and you won't be able to see basketball podcasting excellence live in front of you in person with special guests who add to the excellence.
所以赶紧去 ringer.com/events 购买剩下的票,和我们一起享受乐趣吧。
So go to the ringer.com/events, get the remaining tickets that are left, and have some fun with us.
好的。
Okay.
霍华德,你准备好了吗?
Howard, are you ready?
我准备好了。
I am ready.
我们开始吧。
Let's go.
所以这就是我们的想法。
So this is the idea.
我们要挑选剩下的最佳比赛。
We're gonna draft the best remaining games.
这样谈论最佳球队比谈论那些烂队要好得多,那些烂队我已经厌倦了。
This is a good way to talk about the best team instead of the poop teams, which I'm I'm tanked out.
一旦我进入NBA摆烂的教皇选举环节,我就正式停止讨论摆烂了,至少两周内不再谈,直到有新消息。
I'm once I got to the papal conclave for NBA tanking, that was the official end of me discussing tanking for at least two weeks until there's news.
所以我们来聊聊最好的比赛吧。
So let's talk about the best games.
以下是规则。
So here are the rules.
这个想法源于我实在等不及今晚尼克斯对活塞的比赛了。
This was all inspired by I I just can't wait for Knicks Pistons tonight.
这场比赛对我来说是必须到场的。
This was a must attend for me.
活塞队本赛季已经两次大胜尼克斯队,而现在只剩下这两场交锋了。
The Pistons beat the hell out of the Knicks twice this season, and there are only two matchups now.
尼克斯队在这两场比赛中都缺少了关键球员。
Knicks were missing key players in both games.
尽管如此,我希望他们今晚在麦迪逊广场花园主场全力以赴,迎战一支可能因停赛而缺少几名球员的球队,不过这场比赛依然会很精彩。
Be that as it may, I would hope that they are coming out fired up tonight at home at MSG to a team that's gonna be missing some people, I think, due to suspension, but still, it's gonna be a fun game.
这让我想到,我最期待看哪些比赛呢?
And that inspired me, like, what are the games I'm most excited to see?
所以,规则如下。
So here are the rules.
我们每人要选出五场比赛。
We're each gonna pick five games.
采用选秀制,因为你先选,因为我可是个非常慷慨的主持人。
Draft format, you're gonna get the first pick because I am nothing, if not a benevolent host.
每个人每支球队只能选一次。
We can each pick one each team only once.
一旦你选了马刺的比赛,就不能再选其他马刺的比赛。
So once you pick a Spurs game, you cannot pick another Spurs game.
一旦我选了湖人队的比赛,就不能再选其他湖人队的比赛。
Once I pick a Lakers game, I cannot pick another Lakers game.
所以我们打算公平分配一下。
So we're gonna try to spread the love.
我让你先选,霍华德·贝克。
I'm gonna give you the first pick, Howard Beck.
你先来。
You go first.
你定了一些规则。
So you set some rules.
在昨天做这个练习时,我自己也发现了一些限制,想跟大家说一下。
And in doing this exercise yesterday, I actually encountered just a number of parameters myself that I just wanna throw out there.
当我开始思考赛季剩下的比赛,以及我原本期待的比赛时,感觉有些遗憾。
There's there's some bummers when I start thinking about what's left in the course of the season, what I was maybe looking forward to.
马刺对雷霆的比赛,已经打完了。
Spurs Thunder, already over.
这是第一个遗憾。
That's bummer number number one.
我们得等到什么时候才能再看到马刺对雷霆的比赛呢
We don't get Spurs Thunder again until
他们再次交手的时候。
the of them.
对你来说这还不够。
That's not enough for you.
你希望看几次?
How many do you want?
喂。
Yo.
这本来是关于赛季剩余比赛的讨论。
It was it was an exercise about the rest of the season.
抱歉,我们没能有机会
I'm sorry we don't get to
看到他们比赛
see them
直到季后赛才再次遇到。
again until the playoffs.
我们不会再看到安东尼·戴维斯对阵独行侠的恩怨对决了。
We do not get grudge games of, like, Anthony Davis against the Mavericks.
那系列赛已经结束了,他不会再上场了。
That series was already over, and he's not playing again.
我们不会再看到贾伦·杰克逊 Jr. 对阵灰熊了。
We don't get Jaren Jackson junior against the Grizz.
他们虽然要打两场,但我猜他做了赛季报销的手术。
They're playing twice, but I guess he had season ending surgery of some sort.
如果你因为贾伦·杰克逊 Jr. 的复仇心理而选爵士对灰熊,我觉得我直接就结束选秀了。
If you were gonna choose Jazz Grizz because of Jaren Jackson junior vengeance, I think I would have just ended the draft.
我的意思是,所有恩怨对决都没戏了。
The grudge matches are all just off the board is what I'm saying.
也没有对老鹰的交易对决。
No trade versus Hawks.
没有针对种族歧视的恩怨对决。
No hard versus slurs.
我的名单上还有几场恩怨战。
Couple grudge matches in my board.
我可能有一场。
I may have one.
第三件遗憾的事,克里斯·保罗退役了。
Bummer number three, Chris Paul is retired.
真是遗憾。
Bummer period.
但我们也不会看到CP3对阵快船了。
But we also don't get to see CP three against the Clippers.
第四件遗憾的事是这个。
And then bummer number four is this.
当我开始看四月份的赛程时,发现表现差的球队会为了更差而让所有人休息,而顶尖球队则会为季后赛轮休球员。
As I start looking at, like, April in particular, bad teams are gonna have shut everybody down to be more bad, and top teams are gonna be resting guys for the playoffs.
所以,我不想去剧透那些比赛,但有几场我可能还是会选。
So we may I don't wanna spoil those, but there are a couple that I may pick anyway.
但NBA的一个问题在于——也许我们会深入讨论这个,因为我昨天写了很多相关内容——那就是四月份让球员休息真的在很大程度上损害了比赛的观赏性,有些原本听起来很吸引人的比赛,到时可能就不再吸引人了。
But part of the NBA's problem, which maybe we'll veer into since I wrote about a lot of this yesterday, is that, you know, shutting guys down in April really kind of spoils the product, and there are games that might otherwise sound intriguing that may not be intriguing by the time we get to them.
话虽如此,
All that said
是的。
yeah.
霍华德·比克。
Howard Beck.
霍华德·比克。
Howard Beck.
我希望你足够看重我,相信我不仅计算过,赛季最后两到三场比赛,即使看起来再精彩,即使涉及直接交锋的排名优势,即使可能关系到主场优势,也很可能已经确定了排名,强队还是会轮休球员。
I hope I hope you hold me in high enough esteem to assume that not only did I calculate that the last two or three games of the season, even as sexy as they may look, even if there's a head to head tiebreaker at stake, even if seating could be at stake, there's a good chance that the seatings are gonna be set and the good teams are gonna sit people.
当然,我做过这个计算。
Of course, I calculated this.
我还查看了伤病情况,比如,我想弄清楚一些内部消息。
And I also looked at injuries, like, you know, when is I tried to get a little intel.
达里乌斯·加兰德什么时候上场?
When is Darius Garland gonna play?
斯蒂芬什么时候上场?
When is Steph gonna play?
斯蒂芬在全明星赛后首场比赛中缺席,这与我们接下来的讨论相关,让他刚好处于无法入选全明星或MVP的边缘。
Steph is out tonight in the first game after the All Star break, which connected to our next discussion puts him on the very edge of not qualifying for all NBA or MVP.
再缺席一场比赛,他就没资格了。
One more missed game, and he's out.
所以,是的,这些我都关注,比如埃文·莫布利什么时候回来?
So, yes, these are all I I like, when is Evan Mobley coming back?
埃文·莫布利今晚不在伤病名单上。
Evan Mobley is not on the injury report for tonight.
我认为骑士队今晚对阵篮网,所以我认为他很可能会上场。
I think the Cavs play Brooklyn, so I believe that means he'll probably play.
所以我准备好了。
So I I'm I'm ready.
我准备好了,但我会让你先选。
I'm ready, but I'm gonna give you the first pick.
我想看看你这里
I'm gonna see This where you
第一个是偏软糯的。
one is a fudgy one.
你知道我反正会抛一些奇怪的选项出来,那我们就从这个开始吧。
You know I'm gonna throw some weird curves in here anyway, so let's just start with this.
我不确定这个的日期,但应该是杰森·塔图姆复出的时候。
I don't know the date of this one, but it's whenever Jayson Tatum returns.
所以波士顿,你这是在作弊
So Boston You're cheating
从一开始就吗?
just right off the bat?
你在作弊。
You're cheating.
我从一开始就作弊了。
I am cheating right off the bat.
如果你把这次练习看作是我们最期待、最盼望的事情的话。
If you I I I took this exercise as kind of the things that we're most anticipating, the most looking forward to.
我迫不及待想看到杰森·塔图姆。
I cannot wait to see Jayson Tatum.
而这正是原因。
And it's because of this.
稍等一下。
Step back for a second.
我不确定我们是否曾经遇到过完全符合这一事实模式的情况。
I don't know that we've ever had anything that's followed this exact fact pattern.
这是近年来最引人入胜、最具决定性的赛季末逆转。
It's the most fascinating or most consequential late season comeback in recent history.
这根本没有先例。
Like, no analog for this.
这位常年MVP候选人因合理原因被认定赛季报销,如今却从最严重的伤病之一中回归。
Perennial MVP candidate presumed out for the season for good reason, coming back from one of the toughest injuries there is.
球队在他缺席的情况下仍在争冠,而他将在剩下大约20到25场比赛时复出。
The team is contending without him, and he's returning with 20 to 25 ish games left.
我们
And We
我们认为。
think.
我们认为。
We think.
我们认为。
We think.
现在还剩下大约25场比赛,所以我希望我们别太急着把车放在马前面,或者不管那句话怎么说。
Right now, there are 25 ish games left, so I hope we're not getting too far at putting the cart too far ahead of the horse or whatever the phrase is.
你周二和马霍尼提到过,你看,凯尔特人队的基本情况和所有数据点都表明,即使没有他,他们也是一支争冠球队,这一点我同意。
You said this on Tuesday with with Mahoney that, you know, look, the Celtics on the the the basic outline, all the data points, they're a contender, period, even without him, and I believe that's true.
即使塔图姆只恢复到80%、90%、87.3%的状态,也会让球队变得强得多。
And even 80% of Tatum, 90% of Tatum, 87.3% of Tatum is going to make them that much better.
他现在看起来怎么样?
How does he look?
适应得如何?
Adapt?
他如何重新融入球队?
How does he reintegrate himself?
球队如何重新整合他?
How do they reintegrate him?
我知道我在你给的任务细节上有点模糊,但我真的觉得杰森·塔图姆的复出是本赛季剩余阶段最重要的故事之一,而不是下半程。
I know I'm fudging it on on the exactitude of of your assignment here, but I I just think that Jayson Tatum's return among is is is one of the most important stories of this of the second not the second.
这是赛季剩下的部分,而不是半个赛季。
The the remaining piece of the season, which is not a half.
这是个不错的选择。
It's a good pick.
尽管这是个假选择,我还是接受。
Even though it's a fake pick, I will allow it.
你在第一场比赛中居然只选了一支球队。
You've somehow managed to pick only one team in your first game.
是凯尔特人对阵X队。
It's the Celtics versus team x.
我谈了很多关于塔图姆回归的事情。
I've talked a lot about Tatum coming back.
对于任何可能存在的化学反应问题,我比大多数人更不担心。
I am less concerned than most people about whatever chemistry disruption issues somewhat be worried about.
任何球星回归时都不可避免会有一些影响,但我对此并不太担心。
There are it is inevitably some of that with any star player returning at any time, but I'm not too concerned about it.
我认为,他们需要他在攻防两端提供的额外能量,才能真正成为一支总决赛级别的球队,而我认为他们显然具备这个潜力,一是基于他们自身的比赛表现,二是基于东部的整体形势。
And I think they need the extra juice he provides on both ends of the floor to really, really be a finals level team, which I think they clearly can be based on, a, the evidence of their own play and, b, the state of the East.
我要说,有人发了这个给我。
I will say, someone sent me this.
我不知道这是否真实,毕竟天知道,我总觉得一切都是假的。
I don't know if it's true because God knows I assume everything is fake.
但有人发给我,我不是,我有一个TikTok账号。
But someone sent me I am not I have a TikTok account.
我不在TikTok上。
I am not on TikTok.
Spotify控制着我的TikTok账号。
Spotify controls my TikTok account.
我不知道TikTok上发生了什么。
I have no idea what's going on on TikTok.
这简直就是狂野西部。
Literally, it's like the Wild Wild West.
我完全不清楚。
I have absolutely no clue.
有人发给我一个视频,看起来像是杰伦·布朗的TikTok,配文是:‘现在他们还能说什么?’
Someone sent me a jail what appeared to be Jaylen Brown's TikTok with the caption, what are they gonna say now?
视频里是他和凯尔特人队在做酷炫的动作。
And it was him doing cool stuff and the Celtics doing cool stuff on video.
我的话和迈克尔·皮纳在季前赛播客中对凯尔特人队的质疑,被叠加在凯尔特人队表现出色的视频上。
And my words and Michael Pina's words from a preseason podcast doubting the Celtics, like, overlaying the video of the Celtics being awesome.
现在我该说什么呢,杰伦·布朗?
What am I gonna say now, Jalen Brown?
我过去两个月一直说的那些话,我这辈子从未对一支球队判断得这么错过,我完全误判了2025-26赛季的波士顿凯尔特人队。
What I've been saying for two months, I've never been more wrong about a team in my life than I am and was about the 2025 sick 2526 Boston Celtics.
恭喜。
Congratulations.
我根本没料到会发生这些。
I never saw any of this coming.
35胜19负,东部第二好的净胜分,整个该死的NBA中第二强的进攻,而你们最出色的进攻球员却缺席,前场轮换和中锋阵容完全未经验证,直到你们得到了武切维奇。
Thirty five and nineteen, second best point differential in the East, the number two offense in the entire stinking NBA without your best offensive player, a a completely unproven front court rotation, center rotation until you got Vucevic.
我从来没料到过。
Never saw it coming.
我完全错了。
I was dead wrong.
我已经说过了。
So I already said it.
你不用问我他们会说什么了。
You don't have to ask me what are they gonna say now.
我已经说过了。
I already said it.
好吧。
Okay.
我现在要选了。
I'm picking now.
你准备好了吗,霍华德?
Are you ready, Howard?
来吧。
Hit me.
在我这场大型选秀的首个选择中,我有很多候选,正在想你不会选哪些。
For my first pick in the big game draft, I got a lot of candidates here, and I'm trying to think what are you not gonna take.
我有几个特别想选的游戏,但我觉得你不会选它们。
So I got a couple of games I really want, but I don't think you're gonna take them.
所以我要直接选个最稳妥的,我就选骑士对尼克斯,2月24日那场。
So I'm gonna go chalk right off the bat, and I am gonna go Cavs Knicks, February 24.
我甚至都不知道这场比赛在哪里举行。
I don't even know where that game is.
我本该提前查好并在笔记里注明的。
I probably should have looked that up and made that clear in my notes.
我现在就查一下。
Let me look it up right now.
看看。
Let's see.
2月24日。
February 24.
那场比赛在克利夫兰举行,所以我不会去现场。
That game is in Cleveland, so I will not be at that game.
我只是这么觉得。
I just think so.
这是本赛季他们对尼克斯的第二次交锋。
It's two o Knicks in the season series.
他们曾在圣诞节交手,那场比赛看起来像是骑士队逆转赛季的关键战。
They played on Christmas, and that looked like it was gonna be the Cavs rescue their season game.
他们在麦迪逊广场花园大幅领先,但你猜怎么着?
They're up big in Madison Square Garden, and guess what?
米切尔·罗宾逊像往常一样对骑士队抢下了无数个进攻篮板。
Mitchell Robinson got a million offensive rebounds like he always does against the Cavs against against the Cavs.
尼克斯队在第四节彻底爆发。
The Knicks offense went bananas in the fourth quarter.
他们逆转了比赛。
They come back.
他们偷走了比赛,给骑士队造成了彻底士气低落的失利。
They steal the game, completely demoralizing loss for the Cavs.
感觉现在哈登在这场对决中正式登场了。
And it just feels like this is we get Harden is now introduced in this matchup.
骑士队在挡拆中对卡特的防守策略相当聪明且有针对性。
The Cavs have been pretty smart and targeted how they go at Cat in the pick and roll.
当你面对这么多后撤步射手时,对卡特来说这是一项极具挑战性的防守任务。
It's a pretty challenging defensive assignment for Cat when you have all these pull up shooters.
你真的能换防哈登吗?
Can you even switch onto Harden ever?
由于没有达里厄斯·加兰,骑士队现在体型上稍大一些,因此尼克斯队经常针对他们打出了这样的进攻套路:加兰在哪里?
And, you know, the Cavs now are a little bit bigger without Darius Garland, so the Knicks sort of default offense against them a lot was, where's Darius Garland?
我们要让杰伦·布伦森去针对他。
We're gonna hunt him with Jalen Brunson.
所以这个工具已经被从工具箱里拿走了。
So that tool's taken out of the toolbox.
总的来说,这两支球队原本被认为是东部的两大强队,其余球队都不足为惧,但实际情况并没有按这个剧本发展。
And just in general, two teams that came in as the East was supposedly these two teams and everybody else, and it hasn't unfolded that way.
骑士队状态正热。
The Cavs are hot.
他们拥有哈登。
They have Harden.
他融入得非常好,但在前40场比赛中,球队表现令人失望,直到最近十到十五场比赛才终于找到了感觉。
He's fit great, but they've had a sort of disappointing first 40 games until the last ten, fifteen games when they've sort of found themselves.
然后,这一切就像过山车一样起伏不定。
And then it's just, it's been a roller coaster.
他们赢了那个叫什么来着,阿联酋奖杯。
They win the they win the, what's it called, the Emirates prize.
明白吗?
Okay?
恭喜大家。
Congratulations, everyone.
我已经忘了这件事发生了,但它确实发生了。
I already forgot that that happened, but it did happen.
我想他们不会挂出奖牌,不过,你知道的,稍微开心一下也好。
They're not gonna hang a banner, I don't think, which, you know, have a little fun.
那他们就把那个他们拒绝悬挂的奖牌存起来?
Then they go storing that banner that they refuse to hang.
是放在某个地方的车库里,还是宾州车站的储物柜里?
Is that just in a, like, a a garage somewhere in a locker at Penn Station?
确实有一个。
There is one.
如果你不制作奖牌,那就根本不会有奖牌。
There's no if you don't make a banner, then you don't make it at all.
我不认为NBA会为你制作奖牌。
I don't think the NBA will make you a banner.
我不觉得会发生这种情况。
I don't think that happens.
你必须自己主动采取行动,詹姆斯·多兰,去制作这个横幅。
They you have to take the initiative yourself, James Dolan, to make the banner.
然后他们一落千丈,接着又东山再起。
And then they go down the tubes, and then they're back up.
我只是觉得,这是一场可能的分区决赛比赛。
I just this is a this is a potential conference finals game.
这是两支需要向自己、他们的球迷、底特律以及所有人证明自己的球队。
It's a two teams that sort of need to prove things to themselves, their fans, Detroit, everybody else.
所以我选尼克斯队、骑士队,2月24日。
So I'm taking Knicks, Cavs, February 24.
这个预测我喜欢。
Love the pick.
我原本没把它列在选择里,虽然它曾在我更长的可能选项列表中。
Did not have it on my board, although it was on the longer list of possibilities.
我很高兴我们在这里,这里的‘我们’指的是,我们当初都认为这两支球队是明确的佼佼者,其他球队都不在同一个级别。
It's I love that we are here, which is here being we thought these were the two clear it was it was those two teams and everybody else.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,我不太确定你是不是也这么想。
I mean, did you I don't remember for sure.
我不想替你说话。
I don't wanna speak for you.
去年十月,我想我们都基本说过,是尼克斯和骑士,其他球队都不在同一个档次。
Last October, I think we all basically said it's the Knicks and Cavs and everyone else.
对吧?
Right?
当时也有一些关于奥兰多或亚特兰大可能有所突破的暗黑黑马说法,诸如此类。
There was some dark horse talk about Orlando or maybe Atlanta makes a move and this kind of thing.
很高兴你提到了这一点,这并没有被完全低估。
I'm glad you brought up what don't completely undersold.
首先,没有人,当然也不会是这个播客的主持人,曾经吹捧过亚特兰大老鹰队。
So first of all, nobody, and certainly not the host of this podcast, ever talked up the Atlanta Hawks.
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're talking about.
如今AI非常强大,能够模拟人们做几乎任何事情。
AI is incredibly powerful these days and can simulate people doing pretty much anything.
我从一开始就不看好老鹰队。
I was just I was I was low low on the Hawks from the beginning.
我说他们会把特雷·杨交易到奇才队,然后他就不打了。
I said they're gonna trade Trae Young to the Wizards, and then he's not gonna play.
我说,比如所有
I said, like, all
他首选的球队,奇才队。
of His first this choice.
他的首选,奇才队。
His top choice, the Wizards.
所有这些,都是我预测到的。
All of this, I I predicted.
很高兴你提到奥兰多,我们该谈的一件新闻是,弗朗茨·瓦格纳昨天被宣布无限期缺阵。
I'm glad you brought up Orlando because one of the newsy things we should talk about is Franz Wagner, they said yesterday, is out indefinitely.
加上他在麦迪逊广场花园遭遇的持续性高踝扭伤,当时情况看起来相当严重。
And with this lingering thing from the the high ankle sprain that happened at Madison Square Garden, it looked quite scary when it happened.
我不是想偏离我们这场选秀乐趣的话题。
And I don't mean to derail us from the draft of fun.
我不知道奥兰多会不会进入我们的选秀乐趣名单,但原本他被我列为本赛季最令人期待的球员之一,因为我相信,如果这支球队要真正成型、找到进攻节奏、确立防守身份,并让弗朗茨和保罗在三位主要表现出色的后卫(尤其是萨格斯,只要他能上场)周围实现高效共存,那他就是希望所在。
I don't know if Orlando is gonna make our draft of fun, but he was slated to be one of my most intriguing players for the rest of the season because he was the hope, I thought, of if this team is gonna snap into place and find itself, find its rhythm on offense, find its identity on defense, find a way for Franz and Paolo to coexist in a super productive way around the three guards that have been very good for them for the most part, Suggs, at least when available.
他们俩同时在场时一直很别扭,但如果他们真想找到一套在关键时刻奏效的组合方案,尤其是在必须支付安东尼·布莱克的续约合同之前——他今年夏天就符合续约资格,届时薪资压力将变得非常真实——最后这25场比赛本应是他们极其重要的参考数据。
If it like, it's it's always been awkward with those two on the floor together, but if they're ever gonna find a formula for it to work when the stakes are high, before they have to pay Anthony Black, which is extension who's extension eligible this summer, and then the salary crunch becomes really real, these last 25 games were gonna be a massively important data point for them.
我们不知道本赛季余下的时间是否还能看到弗朗茨·瓦格纳上场,这更巩固了他们作为本赛季NBA灾难球队的地位。
We don't know if we're gonna get any Franz Bock or no for the rest of the season, and it just cements them as, I think, the disaster team of the NBA season.
就是他们、快船和雄鹿。
It's them, the Clippers, the Bucks.
但对我来说,这支球队用四个首轮签换来了德斯蒙德·班恩,而他表现得相当不错。
But to me, this was a team that traded four first round picks for Desmond Bane, who has been pretty good.
他基本还是那个德斯蒙德·班恩,但球队今年却更糟了。
Like, he's been pretty much Desmond Bane, and they're worse this year.
他们从未有过一周感觉找到了自己的身份和节奏。
They have not had a week in which they felt like they have found their identity, they have found their rhythm.
整个赛季都乱七八糟的。
It's just been a totally scattershot season.
如果最终这成为一个失败的赛季,他们只有两个选择。
If it ends up being a lost season, they have two choices.
他们可以把一切归咎于伤病,说:‘我们其实还不了解自己的球队。’
They could hang everything on health and say, Well, we still don't know anything about our team.
或者说,A,伤病对我们球队来说始终是个无尽的问题,尤其是对萨格斯而言。
Or we could say, A, health continues to just be an endless thing for our team, particularly for SUGs.
B,我们看到的表现根本不够好,必须做出重大改变,我更倾向于B。
And b, what we saw was just not good enough, and and we're gonna change something big, and I would lean toward b.
这就是我对奥兰多的分析。
So that's my Orlando analysis.
我都不知道我们是怎么走到这一步的,但没错,你刚才说的,天啊,这真是我的错。
I don't even know how we got here, but, yeah, you you were you were talking about, oh my Literally my fault.
尼克斯、骑士的选秀权,还有那些 supposedly 在东部排名低于他们的球队,实际上并没有落后太多,甚至像凯尔特人和活塞队已经超过了他们。
Knicks, Cavs pick and all the teams that supposedly were below them in the East hierarchy that are not so far below them or in the case of the Celtics and the Pistons above them.
是的。
Yeah.
现在东部的竞争变得非常激烈且引人入胜。
We now have a very crowded and very compelling race in the Eastern Conference.
詹姆斯·哈登现在成为骑士队的一员,这为他们与尼克斯队的对决增添了更多看点,非常值得期待。
Extra twist of James Harden now being a cavalier, and it'll be really interesting to see how how that part of it fares against the Knicks.
这两支球队都还有很多需要证明的地方。
Both of these teams still have a lot to prove.
你知道,以现在联盟的格局,窗口期总是比你想象的更小、更短,直到下一次崩盘,下一次有人被解雇或交易,才会真正显现出来。
And, you know, I I think the windows being what they are in the league now, they're always smaller, shorter than you think they are until the next blowup, until the next somebody's fired, and if somebody's traded, whatever.
我想我们还得回到奥兰多,继续讨论沃格尔,但你知道,对于沃格尔和本·卡罗来说,这真的是未来最好的组合吗?
I think we're gonna be talking about that with Orlando to get back to the Wagner discussion, but, you know, are they really is this really the the best alignment going forward for with Wagner and Ben Caro?
尼克斯现在正处于第二年、第三年左右,
The Knicks are now on, whatever it is, year two, year three of
这只是第二年。
It's only year two.
我的意思是,这才是关键。
I mean, that's the thing.
这个核心感觉像是,我知道。
It's it feels like this core I know.
因为新尼克斯的余波还在。
Because of the Nova Nicks sort of hangover.
但对卡特来说,这才第二年,
But it's year two for Cat and
对卡特来说。
For Cat.
像安纳诺比,才第二年多一点。
Like, year two and a little for Ananobi.
这支球队整体还是很新的。
Like, it's still kind of a fresh team.
但因为
But because of
由于扬尼斯的问题悬而未决,加上其他因素,我们其实不知道这个核心阵容还能有多少次机会,甚至有没有机会了。
the Giannis thing hanging out there and other factors, right, we don't really know how many more chances, if if at all, with with this core.
尼克斯队就像魔术队对班恩那样,全力押注米哈伊尔·布里奇斯,这两笔交易在选秀权上某种程度上都算溢价,但魔术队可能是有点儿贪心了,而尼克斯队则说:不。
And the Knicks, like the Magic did with Bane, the Knicks went all in on Mikhail Bridges, and these were both, like, overpays on some level in draft picks, but it was kind of a in the Magic's case, maybe reaching a little too far, in the Knicks case, saying, no.
这是让我们成为争冠球队的最后一块拼图。
Final piece to make us a contender.
值得一提的是,他们确实就在那里,但竞争格局比我们预想的要激烈得多。
And to their credit, like, I they are right there, but it's a more crowded race than we anticipated.
所以对阵骑士队的这场比赛很重要,之后每一场,尼克斯对凯尔特人、尼克斯对活塞、骑士,这些对阵现在都像是核心 matchups。
And so that matchup against the Cavs is important, and then every other time, Knicks, Celtics, Knicks, Pistons, Cavs, and any of those three, like, that is that feels like the group now.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
说到这点,根据我给自己定的规则,以及你从一开始就决定不遵守的规则,我被禁止再选骑士队了,而赛程中有一些精彩的活塞对骑士的比赛,我现在没法选了。
Well, to your point, under the rules that I set for myself and the rules that you decided right off the bat to not follow, I am banned from picking the Cavs ever again, and there are some juicy Detroit Cavs games on the schedule that I can no longer pick.
所以,霍华德·贝克,你的第三个选择,这次能选一场真正的比赛吗?
So, Howard Beck, your third pick, and can you pick an actual game this time?
好吧。
Okay.
行吧。
Fine.
天啊。
God.
其余的比赛都是有具体日期的真实比赛。
The rest of them are actual games with actual dates on an actual calendar.
我保证。
I promise.
3月21日。
March 21.
我确实暗示过一些有恩怨的比赛。
I did allude to grudge matches.
金州勇士对阵亚特兰大老鹰。
Golden State at Atlanta.
乔纳森·库明加的复仇战?
Jonathan Kuminga revenge game question mark?
天哪。
Oh my god.
这个选择太糟糕了。
What a terrible pick.
我本以为这对我会特别有利。
I'm this is gonna work out so great for me.
我根本没想到会选到这场比赛,这根本不在我想过的比赛范围内。
I'm gonna have such a much better this is not even this was not even on the universe of games I considered.
顺便说一下,库明加至少也要缺阵一周。
Kuminga is also out at least a week, by the way.
我知道。
I know.
所以那就是那个疑问。
So that's that was the question mark.
他膝盖有问题。
He's got a knee.
有个膝盖方面的状况。
There's a knee thing.
到那时他能上场吗?
Is he playing by then?
多久?
How much?
昆恩·斯奈德会不会故意派他上场来逗Steve Kerr?
Will Quinn Snyder, like, feature him just to troll Steve Kerr?
他怎么和杰伦·约翰逊、尼基尔·亚历山大·沃克、戴森·丹尼尔斯还有这些球员配合呢?
How's he gonna fit alongside Jaylen Johnson, Nikhil Alexander Walker, Dyson Daniels, and all these guys?
史蒂夫·科尔会说些好听的话,还是说些难听的?
Will Steve Kerr say something nice or something else mean?
乔纳森·库明加在对克里斯塔普斯·波尔津吉斯暴扣后,会直视他吗?
Will Jonathan Kuminga stare him down after dunking on Kristaps Porzingis?
乔纳森·库明加的经纪人会在赛前开新闻发布会吗?
Will Jonathan Kuminga's agent do a pregame press conference?
因为他似乎很喜欢谈论那些关于
Because he seems to like to talk a lot about the things that
我觉得你其实有点说服我了。
I think you're actually selling me on this a little bit.
对于一个球员,我们整个赛季确实花了太多太多太多的时间去写文章、写数字文章、做播客讨论他,但这一切依然充满吸引力。
There's just a lot of intrigue for a player who, yes, we have all spent way, way, way, way too much time spilling ink and and digital ink on and and podcast time on over the course of the season.
但即便如此,我依然觉得这很有趣。
But still, I do find it intriguing.
我想看看他如何融入球队,也想看看在积累了这么多敌意之后,他如何对阵勇士队。
I wanna see how he fits, and I wanna see how he plays against the warriors given all the enmity built up.
我之前没看过这个。
So I didn't have this one.
你提到波尔津吉斯了吗?
Did you mention Porzingis?
我提到了。
I did.
他 apparently 很快就要为勇士队复出了。
Apparently apparently is gonna start playing soon for the warriors.
这有点意思。
That's somewhat interesting.
是的。
Yes.
这并不是个糟糕的选择。
It's not a bad pick.
这并不是个糟糕的选择。
It's not a bad pick.
我不认为老鹰队得到库明加是因为他适合他们的球队,因为他在G身边会显得很不协调。
I don't think I think the hawks got Kuminga less because he fits their team because I it's gonna be a strange fit with him and G.
L。
L.
还有约翰逊,他们的位置相似,以及戴森·丹尼尔斯,他已经成为一个完全不会投篮的球员。
And Johnson who are similarly positioned similar in the terms of their positionality, and Dyson Daniels who's become a complete zero as a shooter.
尽管他本赛季其他方面表现不错,但空间问题就是如此。
Now he's had a nice season otherwise, but it's the spacing is what it is.
我认为他们得到库明加,更多是把他当作一个赌注,或者看看夏天我们是否能利用球队选项再次交易他。
I think they got Kuminga less as a as for his fit and more as a flyer slash can we flip him again with the team option that we have this summer.
这并不算差。
That's not it's not bad.
而且总的来说,我名单上有一场勇士的比赛,但我觉得我最终可能不会选它。
And just broadly, I have a Warriors game deep on my list that I don't think I'll end up picking.
但考虑到巴特勒赛季报销,而库里正遭受跑步者膝伤困扰,这可能会让他失去奖项竞争资格,我觉得这个小支线——波特兰或快船能否追上勇士,争夺季后赛附加赛第八名,从而把勇士挤到第九第十名——还挺有意思的。
But given Butler's out for the season and Curry is dealing with this runner's knee that's about to take him out of awards consideration potentially, I do think that just mini subplot within the subplot of can either Portland or the Clippers catch Golden State for the seventh spot either I'm sorry, for the eighth spot in the play in and get into the seven eight bracket and dump Golden State into the nine ten bracket is kinda interesting.
比如,有一场勇士对快船的比赛,我因为这个原因特别标了出来。
Like, there's a Warriors Clippers game that I have circled for that reason.
所以这并不是什么坏事。
So that's not it's not it's not bad.
这并不是我原本会选的,但也不算差。
It's not where I would have gone, but it's not bad.
好的。
Okay.
现在轮到我选了。
I get to pick now.
你的。
Yours.
我手头有太多太多绝佳的选择了。
I just have a a proverbial plethora of of great options to choose from.
我再次假设你不会选那场我觉得暗藏玄机、非常精彩的比赛,那我就留着它。
Banking again that you're not gonna take a game that I think is sneaky, really juicy, I'm gonna save it.
我选择圣安东尼奥主场对阵丹佛的比赛,日期是3月12日。
I am going to take I'm gonna take San Antonio hosting Denver on March 12.
所以我拿到了马刺和掘金的比赛,这些比赛我就选完了。
So I get the Spurs and the Nuggets, and I'm out of those games.
显而易见的原因是,他们目前在西部联盟排名第二和第三。
Obvious reasons, they are currently two and three in the Western Conference.
丹佛必须全力冲刺,才能争取到第二名的位置。
Denver has to really make a run for the two seed to be a play.
马刺将在积分榜上对丹佛拉开四场的领先优势。
The Spurs will open up a four game lead in in the standings over Denver.
他们只落后雷霆两场,所以这场比赛可能很重要。
They're only two games behind the Thunder, so maybe this game is important.
他们真的有机会超越雷霆吗?
Like, can they actually have a shot at passing the Thunder?
今年到目前为止,他们只交手过一次。
They've only played once so far this year.
文班亚马没有参加这场比赛,而我得到了文班亚马对约基奇。
Wemby did not play in the game, And I get Wenby Jokic.
我的意思是,在一个联赛通票或可能是全国直播的比赛中,我还能奢求什么呢?
I mean, what else could I possibly ask for in a in a league pass or probably a national TV game?
你知道,文班亚马很可能在比赛开始时防守约基奇,因为马刺队只首发一名大个子。
You get, you know, like like, Wenby probably guards Jokic to start the game because the Swears only start one big man.
掘金队会怎么安排约基奇对位?
How do the Nuggets match up Jokic?
他们会让他去对位文班亚马吗?
Do they put him on Wemby?
他们会试图隐藏他吗?
Do they try to hide him?
他们打算把他藏在哪里?
Where are they gonna hide him?
马刺队甚至都没开始上场。
The Spurs aren't even starting.
哈里森·巴恩斯,就是那些球队在对位调整时用来让中锋去对位的球员。
Harrison Barnes anymore, which is the guy that teams would hide their centers on when they would do that, when they would invert the matchups like that.
有几支球队曾尝试让斯蒂芬·卡斯尔去对位,特别是孟菲斯队用贾伦·杰克逊 Jr.。
Couple teams have tried it on Stephan Castle, notably Memphis with Jaren Jackson junior.
约基奇作为内线球员,并没有那种灵活性。
Jokic not that kind of mobility as a big man.
我只是觉得这是一场非常精彩的对决,两支球队都有可能打进总决赛,包括丹佛队——我认为,只要他们健康,就是和俄克拉荷马城队完全对等的对手,当然前提是他们能保持健康。而阿隆·戈登是否健康,可能是整个赛季最大的疑问,甚至是最重要的变数。
I just think it's a really fun matchup between two teams who could make the finals, including one in Denver, who I think if they're healthy is a total equal peer of Oklahoma City, if they're ever gonna be healthy, with Aaron Gordon is one of the biggest questions, maybe the biggest x factor of the entire season.
所以我选了马刺对掘金,比赛日期是3月12日。
So I get Spurs Denver on March 12.
我对自己的选择非常满意。
I'm very happy with my pick.
我选了尼克斯、骑士、马刺和掘金。
I have Knicks, Cavs, Spurs nuggets.
你选了凯尔特人、没人,还有勇士和老鹰。
You have Boston nobody and Golden State Atlanta.
你得赶紧赶上来。
You got some catching up to do.
我们并不是
We're not
我们不是在被评分,或者宣布谁赢了,对吧?
being, like, rated or, like, a a winner declared on this, are we?
因为是的。
Because Yes.
我们是。
We are.
我忘了告诉你,比尔直接给那些球迷投票选为最佳选秀的人提供一笔薪资奖金,我本该早点告诉你的。
There's I forgot to tell you there's a salary bonus direct from Bill for whoever fans vote as drafted the I should have told you that before.
抱歉。
Sorry.
要是我早知道就好了。
If only I'd known.
你可以来选。
You get to pick.
这其实是个很好的过渡,因为我确实看了场掘金队的比赛,我知道我现在表情很纠结。
This is a good segue, actually, because I did have a Nuggets game, and it is a I know I'm cringing.
我双手合十祈祷,但今天是4月10日,俄克拉荷马城对阵丹佛。
I've got my fingers crossed, but it is April 10, Oklahoma City at Denver.
好吧。
K.
有很大可能有不少球员在休息,但考虑到目前的形势,也有可能不是这样。
There is a decent chance that there are a bunch of guys resting, but there's also a decent chance given the state of things.
比如说,就在此刻,雷霆队只领先马刺队三场。
Like, the Thunder, as we speak right now, only have a three game lead on the Spurs.
掘金队只比马刺队落后三场半,且仅领先火箭队一场。
The Nuggets are only three and a half behind the Spurs and only a game up on the Rockets.
所以,我双手合十的部分是,我希望这场比赛所有人都上场打。
So maybe I I'm the fingers crossed part is I hope everybody's playing in this game.
如果我们能看到所有人出场,这可能是谢与约基奇之间的一次最终对决,虽然他们并不是直接对位防守,但他们正在竞争MVP奖项。
The if if we get everybody, this may be a final look at Shay versus Jokic, not that they're guarding each other or really competing, but they are competing for MVP.
到那时,选票还在权衡中吗?
And this will be you know, are are are ballots still being mulled at that point?
赛季末段发生的事情,我们可能会受到多大影响?
How much are are we gonna be potentially influenced by anything that happens down the stretch of the season?
最后几周会发生什么,谁知道呢?
Who knows in the last couple of weeks?
但4月10日谢与约基奇的对决,这两位MVP领跑者之间的较量,我们很快就会讨论。
But Shay versus Jokic on April 10, the two leaders for MVP, a discussion we will have shortly.
这可能是他们直到西部决赛前的最后一次交锋,也许吧。
And it's their potentially final showdown until Western Conference finals, maybe.
他们在最后两个月里还要交手三次。
They're also playing three times in the final two months.
但他们目前为止只打过一次。
They've only played once.
雷霆队在2021年2月以111比109赢下那场比赛,但那场没有J Dub,没有阿隆·戈登,也没有卡姆·约翰逊,因此我对这两支球队在赛季剩余时间里的任何一次交锋都充满兴趣。
The Thunder one that won on February '21 to one eleven, but there was no J Dub in that game, no Aaron Gordon in that game, no Cam Johnson in that game, and so I am intrigued by any time these two teams are facing off the rest of the way.
这个选择很棒,除了四月十号那场。
It it's a great pick other than the April 10 part.
是的。
Yes.
你引入了一些你无法控制的因素。
You've introduced you've introduced some some variables out of your control.
还有另外两场比赛。
There are other two so I have there are other two games.
这两场都标在我的长期清单上。
Both are circled on my long list.
他们在2月27日和3月9日都在俄克拉荷马城交手。
They play on February 27 in Oklahoma City and March 9 in Oklahoma City.
我之所以没选这两场比赛,是因为担心杰伦·威廉姆斯的腿筋问题,球队可能会采取长远策略,所以他可能不会参加这两场比赛。
And I did not pick either of those games in fear that Jalen Williams' ham string thing that they'll take the long view on, and so he would not be in either of those games.
我们完全不知道。
We have no clue.
如果他打了第一场,我会非常惊讶,也许第二场会打。
I'd be very surprised if he played in the first one, maybe the second one.
所以我想强调一下这种风险。
So I did wanna introduce that kind of risk.
这是个很棒的选择,俄克拉荷马城对丹佛。
It's a great pick, Oklahoma City, Denver.
无可挑剔。
It's unimpeachable.
他们这场比赛是必须观看的,所以是个好选择。
They are So you know, appointment viewing, so it's a good pick.
尽管我刚才说了这么多因素,但我并不嫉妒这个选择,这确实是个好选择。
I'm not jealous of it for all the factors I just said, but it's a good pick.
高风险高回报能给我额外加分吗?
Does high risk, high reward get me extra points?
就像扣篮大赛那样,你会稍微调整一下,心想,好吧。
Like like in the dunk contest, you kind of calibrate, like, okay.
那真是一个非常大胆的扣篮。
Like, that was a really ambitious dunk.
我们在评分上应该给多一点宽容。
We should give a little bit more leeway on the scoring.
所以你没觉得杰克逊·海耶斯第一次扣篮只是个普通扣篮吗?他搞了那么多戏剧性,慢悠悠地跑过来,从点线上跳起扣篮——说实话,我这辈子45次都做不到。
So you're you did not like that Jackson Hayes just did a normal dunk for his first dunk, just like a lot of drama, just jogged up and jumped from the dotted line, which, again, I could never do in 45 lifetimes.
但在扣篮大赛里,当你能像杰克逊·海耶斯那样跳起来时,你会想,等等。
But for the dunk contest, when you can jump like Jackson Hayes, it was like, wait.
那是热身动作,还是正式的扣篮?
Was that the warm up, or was that the actual dunk?
好吧。
Okay.
我们已经完成了一半的10场比赛选秀。
We're halfway through the draft of 10 games.
我们还有五个。
We've got five.
我们休息一下,我将做出我的第三个选择,我非常期待。
Let's take a quick break, and I will make my third pick, which I'm very excited for.
本集由Anthropic公司的Claude赞助。
This episode is brought to you by Claude from Anthropic.
想象一下。
Picture this.
你花了好几个小时试图为你的幻想球队完成最佳交易,却依然在努力缩小选择范围。
You're still hours into trying to make the perfect trade for your fantasy team, and somehow you're still trying to narrow down your list.
太典型了。
Classic.
Claude懂这个。
Claude gets that.
它不会直接给你一个完美的答案,但会与你一起协作,直到你找到一个站得住脚的方案。
It won't hand you a neat answer, but it works with you until you land on one that holds up.
他们的研究模式会帮你浏览网页。
Their research mode scours the web so you don't have to.
Anthropic 已承诺不在 Claude 中投放广告,确保你的对话内容始终属于你。
Ananthropic just committed to not putting ads in Claude so your conversation stays yours.
前往 claude.ai/low 免费试用 Claude,看看为什么解决问题的人选择 Claude 作为他们的思考伙伴。
Try Claude for free at claude.ai/low and see why problem solvers choose Claude as their thinking partner.
我有一些很刺激的选择,涉及联盟的明星球队——一支正在恢复健康的明星球队,希望现在他们真的健康了。
I've got some spicy ones, that involve the league's glamour team, a glamour team that's getting healthy, that is hopefully healthy now.
我们将看到勒布朗、卢卡和里弗斯在一段时间后,首次在重要的比赛中同时出场。
So we'll see LeBron, Luka, and Reeves together for the first time in a while in meaningful games.
在所有这些刺激的比赛里,我选湖人队在2月26日的比赛。
I am going to of all those spicy games, I'm gonna take Lakers' sons on February 26.
因为想想这场比赛的看点吧,霍华德。
Because think of all the the juice for this game, Howard.
湖人队目前战绩是33胜21负,净胜分为零。
The Lakers are thirty three and twenty one with a flat zero point differential.
他们在输球场次上领先太阳队两场,以避免跌至第七名并错过附加赛。
They are two games ahead of the Suns in the loss column for the for to stay out of the seventh spot and out of the play in.
因此,湖人队这场比赛的 stakes 达到了 DEFCON 1 级别,因为今年太阳队在整体表现上优于湖人队。
So we've got Lakers playing DEFCON one level stakes because the Suns have been better than the Lakers this year qualitatively.
位于他们之间的森林狼队,我预计他们会不断攀升排名,每次我都对森林狼队抱有期待。
The Wolves who are between them, I expect to ascend up to standings low every time I expect something of the Wolves.
他们总是打破预期。
They defy expectations.
所以,这就是现状。
So we've got that.
我们还有迪伦·布鲁克斯对阵勒布朗,每次他们交手都像一场戏剧。
We've got Dylan Brooks versus LeBron, which is theater every time they play.
我们还有杰伦·格林可能在这场比赛中健康复出,为太阳队出战,而湖人队的三位核心球员当然在交易截止日什么也没做,只是空谈了一番。
We have Jalen Green potentially being healthy and available for the suns in this game along with all three of the lakers who, of course, did nothing of of well, got canard, but nothing of meaning at the trade deadline.
就像时钟一样,宝贝,因为他们交易截止日什么都没做,ESPN 现在专门发了一篇独立文章,说湖人队是在保存实力,为休赛期追逐扬尼斯做准备。
And like clockwork, baby, because they did nothing at the trade deadline, they got their own stand alone piece at ESPN about how the Lakers are saving their bullets to pursue Giannis in the offseason.
顺便说一下,所有人都在攒着筹码,准备在休赛期追逐字母哥。
Just FYI, everyone is saving their bullets to pursue Giannis in the offseason.
没错,这正是我在交易截止日前说过的话,我不指望湖人队会有所作为。
And, yes, that is why, as I've I said before the trade deadline, I didn't expect the Lakers to do anything.
他们只能交易一个首轮签。
They could only trade one first round pick.
我说过,他们不会为了德安德烈·亨特或安德鲁·威金斯这类边缘补强而交易这个首轮签,因为他们可以在夏天带着三个首轮签、顶薪空间,以及勒布朗和里夫斯的自由球员身份、还有密尔沃基的字母哥这些变数从容布局,但他们得排队等候。
I said they're not gonna trade that pick for a marginal upgrade like Deandre Hunter or Andrew Wiggins or whatever when they can roll into the summer with three first round picks, max level cap space, and a lot of wild cards with LeBron's free agency and Reeves free agency and Giannis in Milwaukee, but they gotta get in line.
现在字母哥有了谈判筹码。
Now Giannis will have leverage.
我们都知道这一点。
We know that.
他会不会利用这个筹码去卢卡斯的球队打球?
Does he wanna use the leverage to go play there on Lucas' team?
我们拭目以待。
We'll see.
但当然,湖人队会对字母哥感兴趣。
But, yeah, of course, the Lakers are gonna be interested in Giannis.
湖人队,2月26日。
Lakers' sons, February 26.
由于附加赛的赛制,这两支球队今年实际上要交手五次。
These teams actually play five times this year because of the play in tournament.
目前菲尼克斯以2比1领先。
So it's two one Phoenix right now.
菲尼克斯在分区战绩上也占优,这将是两队平分时的决胜依据。
Phoenix also has an edge in the division record, which would be the tiebreaker between the two teams.
这场比赛可能很重要。
Could be a big game.
可能会非常精彩。
Could be a lot of juice.
我期待这场比赛。
I'm excited for the game.
勒布朗永远都会和戴ylan·布鲁克斯面对面贴身对抗。
There's always gonna be LeBron, Dylan Brooks, chest to chest.
我喜欢勒布朗对戴ylan·布鲁克斯试图激怒他的反应,那种高傲的冷漠态度简直完美——喂,你真的认真吗?
LeBron I like LeBron's reaction to Dylan Brooks trying to get under his skin is is always just the perfect level of haughty arrogance of, like, dude, you?
又来?
Again?
你还在玩这一套?
Like, you're still doing this?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
因为你根本不在我的层次上。
Because you're not on my level.
我太喜欢这一切了。
Love every bit of it.
湖人之子。
Laker sons.
这就是我的选择。
That's my pick.
我喜欢。
I love it.
顺便说一下,戴伦·布鲁克斯今晚因为累积太多技术犯规被禁赛了。
And, you know, by the way, Dylan Dylan Brooks, I think, is, like, sitting tonight for a a suspension on the the tech too many techs.
我很喜欢戴伦·布鲁克斯现在已经成为菲尼克斯的焦点球员这一点。
I I love the fact that Dylan Brooks has just become, like, featured player in in Phoenix now.
对吧?
Right?
我们之前都低估了他们,原因嘛,嗨,马特·埃斯皮亚。
Like, the reason we all undersold them I mean, hi, Matt Espia.
我觉得我们今年低估他们的主要原因,是大家对杰伦·格林的适配性以及他本人普遍持怀疑态度,而且也没预料到戴伦·布鲁克斯会突然成为我们近年来见过的最出色的德文·布克搭档。
The reason we underestimated them this season, I think, in large part is because a lot of skepticism around Jalen Green and fit and Jalen Green in general, and also not really anticipating that Dylan Brooks was suddenly going to become, like, the the greatest Devin Booker wingman we've seen in some time.
所以,他现在用出色的进攻表现,支撑起了他原本就有的那种自信、防守韧性、烦人特质等等一切。
So he's he's, you know, he's brought the the offensive, you know, output to now back up a lot of the swagger that was going with his just general defensive tenacity and annoyingness and everything else.
而且,没错,任何时候观看勒布朗对阵迪伦·布鲁克斯都不会是糟糕的时刻。
And, yes, there is never a bad time to watch LeBron versus Dylan Brooks.
迪伦·布鲁克斯、兰斯·史蒂芬森,还有哪些人能算得上是多年来让勒布朗最烦的人,登上他的‘总统山’?
Dylan Brooks, Lance Stephenson, like, who else is on the Mount Rushmore of LeBron annoyers over the years?
像那些
Like, those
史蒂芬森特别奇怪,尤其是对着耳朵吹气,我觉得他确实惹恼了勒布朗。
Stevenson was so strange with it, blowing in the ear in particular, that I think he actually annoyed LeBron.
我确信迪伦·布鲁克斯也让勒布朗很烦。
And I'm sure Dylan Brooks annoys LeBron.
只是他会不会哪天真的爆发?
I just is he ever just gonna snap?
他太聪明、太有算计、太克制了,不可能真的爆发,但迪伦·布鲁克斯可能是我们最好的机会,我觉得。
He's too smart and too calculated and too controlled to actually snap, but Dylan Brooks is our best shot, I think.
突然之间,勒布朗就像变成了以赛亚·斯图尔特一样,持续五分钟。
It just, like, all of a sudden, LeBron turns into Isaiah Stewart for five minutes.
我们都在想,这到底发生什么事了?
We're like, what the hell is going on?
好吧。
Okay.
你选第四场比赛。
You pick your, fourth game.
顺便说一下,我留了一些精彩的湖人比赛没放,但不会给你任何提示。
So I left some juicy Lakers games on the table, by the way, not to tip not to tip you anywhere.
这些比赛很多人都提到了,但我还是要换个方向。
Many of those noted, but I'm I'm I'm gonna go in another direction here once again.
我本来真的很想选一场黄蜂队的比赛,但我还是不选。
I was really tempted to pick a different game involving the Hornets, but I'm not.
我选的是独行侠对阵黄蜂,3月3日,库珀·弗拉格对阵康尼普尔第二场。
I am picking Mavericks at Hornets, March 3, Cooper Flag versus Conknipple part two.
它在我这儿,当时是
It's on my it was
在我的清单上。
on my list.
这是我第一次看到你做的选择,让我从我的核心清单上划掉了一项。
I'm this is the first pick you've made where I'm, like, I'm crossing something off my core list.
已记录。
Noted.
低。
Low
我认为今年最佳新秀的竞争非常激烈。
key super close rookie of the year race, I believe.
我知道大家都觉得这个奖项非库珀·弗拉格莫属,甚至可能在他被选中的三秒后就认定他了。
I know everybody kind of has handed it to Cooper Flagg and probably handed it to him, you know, the three seconds after he was drafted.
我明白。
And I get it.
考虑到他的选秀顺位以及整体表现,我认为很多人倾向于支持他,这是有道理的。
In his draft position and just his overall body of work, I I I think justifies a lot of people just kind of leaning hard that way.
但从统计数据来看,这实际上是一场平局。
But, statistically, this is actually a dead heat.
库珀·弗拉格场均20.6分,4次助攻左右。
Cooper Flagg averaging 20.6 rebounds, four assists, give or take.
孔卡尼佩尔,19分5篮板3助攻。
Konkanippel, nineteen five and three.
投篮命中率显然更偏向康克,尤其是他的三分球命中率高达43%,而弗拉格只有30%。
The shooting splits are obviously leaning heavily in in Khan's favor, especially because of his three point shooting 43% to to flags 30.
他们俩都在做着出色的表现。
They're both just doing great things.
孔卡尼佩尔的效率数据更好。
Konkanipple's got the better efficiency stats.
各项高级统计指标都更倾向于康克。
The advanced stats all tend to lean Conn's way.
但康卡尼佩尔所在的球队因为他的表现,黄蜂队如今变得有竞争力了。
But and and Conknieppel's on a team that because of his production, the Hornets are now relevant.
黄蜂队现在变得有趣了。
The Hornets are now fun.
黄蜂队现在看起来活力十足,像一支能在首轮扮演搅局者,至少让首轮比赛变得精彩的球队,我觉得这也很重要。
The Hornets are now, you know, bouncing around looking like a team that that could play spoiler in the first round or at least make things interesting in the first round, and I think that matters too.
我不知道当四月中旬投票截止时,我会怎么选,或者别人会怎么选,假设我还能拿到选票的话。
And I don't know how it's gonna come down for me or anybody else when the ballots are due in mid April, assuming that I that I have a ballot again.
但再看这两人对决,几周前的那场首战简直太精彩了。
But watching these two go at it again, the first game, which is just a couple weeks ago, was incredible.
比赛一直打到最后一刻。
It goes right down to the wire.
黄蜂队以123比121赢下那场比赛,靠的是康克尼佩尔在快攻中被库珀·弗拉格犯规后罚进的两记罚球,而那之前,康克尼佩尔刚刚抢断了库珀·弗拉格的传球。
Hornets win that one, one twenty three, one twenty one on a couple of free throws by Conk Knieppel who had been fouled on a breakaway by Cooper Flagg, and it was after Knieppel had deflected the Cooper Flagg pass.
库珀·弗拉格
Cooper Flagg
今年最精彩的比赛之一。
One of the games of the year.
这就是为什么它在我列表上。
That's why it's on my list.
绝对是今年最精彩的比赛之一。
One of one of the absolute games of the year.
库珀·弗拉格在那场比赛中得了49分。
Cooper Flagg, 49 points in that game.
康克·尼普尔得了34分。
Conk Knieppel, 34.
他三分球12投8中。
He went eight for 12 on threes.
这些家伙已经上演过一场精彩对决,我认为他们还会再演一次,我觉得最佳新秀的竞争依然充满悬念。
These guys have put on a show already once, and they're I think they'll put on a show again, and I very much think the rookie of the year race is up for grabs.
我也这么认为。
I do too.
前30场比赛显然属于汗。
First 30 games was clearly Khan.
是的。
Yes.
最后20场比赛,我认为可能是弗拉格表现更突出。
Last 20 games, I think, probably been flagged.
考虑到他球队缺乏经过验证的、高水平的球员,身边只有不错的角色球员,他的进步令人印象深刻。
And I think his upswing has been so impressive given the context of his team bereft of proven, like, high level talent around a good role player.
纳吉·马歇尔为他们打出了不可思议的表现。
It's like Najee Marshall's been unbelievable for them.
他几乎承担了所有任务,基本上又重新担任控球后卫,而且在防守端,他的体型、状态提升和效率都显著增强。
It just hit him doing everything, basically starting at point guard again a lot, and defensively, his size and his uptick and efficiency.
我觉得他的表现如此出色,以至于我现在会把他排在汗前面,但整个奖项的竞争依然开放。
I think it's been so impressive that I would put him a nose ahead of Khan right now, but the whole thing is up for grabs.
我确实列了很多夏洛特队的比赛在清单上。
And that was very much very much I have a lot of Charlotte games on my list.
所以是的。
So Yeah.
好吧,趁我们现在在这儿,我们是不是该提一下凯里·欧文的消息?
Well, I'm gonna just say while we're here, should we note that that that, you know, we also have the Kyrie news.
对吧?
Right?
这跟独行侠队有关。
So Mavericks related.
凯里因伤缺席本赛季剩余比赛。
Kyrie out for the rest of the season.
我们之前就这个问题发过短信。
You and I had texted about this.
我觉得没人会对这个消息感到惊讶。
Like, I don't think anybody should be shocked by this.
我从来就不觉得他们真有计划让他本赛季复出,尤其是考虑到他们现在的排名,以及明显的摆烂竞争和对选秀权的控制——他们现在拥有这个选秀权,而不是未来几年。
I was never quite convinced that there was a plan for him to come back this season anyway, and especially where they are in the standings now and given, obviously, tank races and control of draft pick, which they have now and not in future years.
这完全说得通。
Like, it it just makes sense.
不过,我很好奇接下来会发生什么。
I am curious to see what happens next, though.
凯里·欧文下赛季还适合留在这个阵容中吗?
Does it make sense for Kyrie Irving to be on this roster next season?
他们在夏天会重新考虑这个问题吗?
Is that something that they revisit in in the summer?
等到我们再次在球场上看到凯里时,已经很久没见到他了,这到底意味着什么?
What is Kyrie mean, it's gonna be have been a long time since we saw Kyrie by the time we do see him again on the court wherever he is.
你知道的。
And you know?
但说实话,他们宣布他赛季报销,感觉有点平淡无奇。
But, yeah, kind of anticlimactic that they are saying he's he's shut down for the season.
是的。
Yeah.
只要一看出这个赛季独行侠要走摆烂路线,我就知道会这样——就像我之前对凯尔特人队的判断一样,我对独行侠的判断也是对的。
Not I as soon as it was clear this season was gonna go in a tanky direction for the Mavs, which as long as I was about the Celtics, I was right about the Mavs.
我押了低于预期,我说那些激励条款会引导他们走向这个方向,伤病和激励条款确实起到了作用。
I took the under, and I said the incentives are gonna point them in this direction, that injuries and incentive did that job for them.
你知道,他们今年控制着自己的选秀权,但之后很长一段时间都不会再有了。
You know, they control their pick this year and basically never again for a while.
我没指望他会上场。
I didn't expect him to play.
我知道比尔和我上星期天聊过,比如如果你喜欢凯里和塔图姆,如果你状态准备好能打了,为什么不打呢?
I know Bill and I talked about it last Sunday about, like, if you like, Kyrie and Tatum, like, if you can play, if you're ready to play, what's the point of not playing?
你不应该尽快完成复出的适应过程吗?
Shouldn't you get com shouldn't you go through the sort of reintroduction process as soon as possible?
我说我理解,但考虑到他们的战绩差距,以及你提到的,真正的问题是,独行侠管理层中有一部分人仍然想看到库珀、AD和凯里一起打球。
I said, I get that, but given their differential records and and to your point, the the real question is, you know, they were there was a part of the Mavs brass that was, you know, we still wanna see Cooper and AD and Kyrie together.
但显然,这已经不可能了。
Well, that's obviously not possible anymore.
AD已经走了。
AD's gone.
他下个赛季的薪资将达到3900万美元,并拥有2028年价值4200万美元的球员选项,这是一个挺有意思的球员选项。
He becomes with a $39,000,000 amount next season and $42,000,000 player option, which is an interesting little player option in 2728.
在我看来,他是个休赛期非常值得关注的交易人选。
A pretty interesting trade candidate to me in the off season.
这是一个不错的选秀签。
It's a good pick.
我会把我的夏洛特选秀签留到最后一个使用。
I'm gonna save my Charlotte pick for my last pick.
现在我手上有了很多豪门球队。
And now I've got a lot of I've a lot of marquee teams here.
让我想想。
Let me think.
我得说,我通常更偏好同联盟内部的比赛,而不是跨联盟的比赛。
And I I I do have to say, I tend to favor intra intra conference games over inter conference games.
所以我考虑过底特律对俄克拉荷马城的总决赛预演。
So I thought about Detroit OKC finals preview.
他们还要打两场。
They still play twice.
这两场比赛都还在赛程上。
Both those games are still on the board.
这两场当然是精彩的比赛,但你知道,任何总决赛对阵最终真的成为总决赛对阵的可能性并不高。
It's a it's a good those are obviously great games, but I I'm you know, the the the likelihood of any finals matchup being the actual finals matchup is not super high.
按照通常的标准,这一场的实际可能性其实相当高,毕竟他们的战绩都很出色。
That one actually might be, by typical standards, pretty high given their two records.
我选这个吧,这很难决定,我选明尼苏达对休斯顿,3月25日。
I am gonna go, this is a tough one, I'm gonna go Minnesota, Houston, March 25.
我认为这场比赛是在明尼苏达进行。
I believe that's in Minnesota.
这是两支在西部排名三四五六位的球队。
Two, like, teams in the three, four, five, six range in the Western Conference.
这两支球队如果跌出季后赛附加赛区域都将是一场灾难——明尼苏达队我认为有实力赢得西部冠军,而另一支球队在赛季前20场比赛中看起来也像一支能赢下西部的队伍,但此后却再无此表现,而且火箭队还卷入了一起与火源相关的争议事件。
Two teams for whom falling into the play in would be an abject disaster, one team in Minnesota that I think could actually win the West, another team that looked like a team that could win the West in the first 20 games of the season and has not looked like that since is also dealing with a burner related controversy in the Rockets.
两支打法强硬、身体对抗激烈的球队,比如沙奎尔、戈贝尔、兰德尔,还有火箭队在侧翼上拥有的所有身高优势,这真是个有趣的对决。
Two teams that play big physical, you know, Shangoon, Gobert, Randall, all the size that the Rockets bring on the wing, just like a fun matchup.
他们只交手三次。
They only play three times.
这属于那种你有时在同一个联盟里只和某支球队打过三次的情况。
It's one of the you know, sometimes you've only played someone in your conference three times.
我现在觉得是休斯顿占先,所以这场比赛可能会对排名 tiebreaker 产生影响,确实会有关联影响。
And I think it's one o Houston right now, so could have, you know, some tiebreaker related importance, will have some tiebreaker related importance.
我选他们赢过很多场比赛。
I'm taking them over a whole bunch of games.
我考虑过76人队、马刺队、文班亚马、恩比德,但我已经选过马刺队了。
I thought about Sixers, Spurs, Wemby, Embiid, but I already took the Spurs.
我已经在这儿选了很多骑士队的比赛了。
I've already I've got a a lot of Cleveland games on here.
他们的赛程很有意思。
They have a fun schedule.
我考虑过勇士队和快船队在3月2日的季后赛席位争夺战。
I thought about Warriors, Clippers on March 2 for the play in implications.
达里乌斯·加兰德,希望吧,也许我们能看到。
Darius Garland, hopefully, maybe we'll see.
我们会打的。
We'll play.
我还考虑过雄鹿队和老鹰队。
I thought about Milwaukee, Atlanta.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
我不该随便划掉。
I shouldn't swipe.
我可能还是会选这一场。
I might still pick that one.
所以这就是我的选择。
So that's my pick.
明尼苏达,休斯顿,
Minnesota, Houston,
3月25日。
March 25.
你对火箭队现在的信心有多大?
Where's your confidence level in the Rockets right now?
做什么?
To do what?
他们能在四月和五月成为一支有竞争力的球队吗?
Any to to be a a serious factor in April and May?
他们肯定会成为在季后赛中赢得任何一轮的有力竞争者,因为他们有凯文·杜兰特。
I I they're they're gonna they're a serious factor to win any one playoff round for sure because they're just so they have Kevin Durant.
他们还有申京。
They have Shen Gue.
他们有两个全明星球员。
They have two all star players.
他们简直 tough 到极点。
They're tough as hell.
他们的防守非常出色。
They defend really well.
尽管他们的表现起伏不定,他们仍然是攻防两端排名前八的球队。
They're still top eight on both ends of the floor despite their uneven play.
随着赛季推进,芬尼·史密斯 presumably 会逐渐找回自己的状态。
Finney Smith will presumably round into some Finney Smith ish form as the season goes on.
我觉得亚当斯一点点削弱了他们得分的主要方式之一,而他们最大的问题就是得分困难,尤其是在比赛后期。
I just think Adams sort of chipped away at one of their core ways of getting points, and that's obviously the struggle for them is getting points and getting points late in games.
他们确实没有足够的得分手段,虽然他们是一支优秀的进攻篮板球队,但情况已今非昔比。
They they just don't have they these are all a great offensive rebounding team, but it's just not the same.
至于诺维和弗利特,我们拭目以待。
And Nove and Vliet, I mean, we'll see.
他们从未完全关闭他回归的可能性,但我们还是得看看。
I they've never completely shut the door on him coming back, but we'll see.
我不认为他们是有可能赢得西部联盟的球队之一。
I I don't they are not on my list of teams that I could see plausibly winning the Western Conference.
我列了四支球队,而他们不在其中。
I have four teams on that list, and it's and they're not one of them.
是的。
Yeah.
我同意,考虑到我们赛季初的情况,这确实有点令人遗憾。
I I I agree, and it's kind of a bummer considering where we began this season.
对我来说,明尼苏达队在我这四支球队的名单上。
Minnesota is on that list for me.
但不管怎样,这是我第四个选择。
But, anyway, so that's my fourth pick.
告诉我你的最后一个选择。
Give me your last pick.
我的最后一个选择。
My last pick.
这个选择也稍微有点创意过头了。
Getting a little strange creative with this one also.
这更多不是关于比赛本身,而是关于背景——那就是4月6日。
This is less about the game and more about the context, and that is April 6.
克利夫兰,我还没选过骑士队的比赛。
Cleveland, I have not picked a Cavs game yet.
骑士队对阵灰熊队。
Cavs at Grizzlies.
这可能是约翰·莫兰特在孟菲斯的最后一个主场比赛。
This might be John Morant's last home game in Memphis.
你们整个表现都太糟糕了。
Just a terrible job by you all the way around.
我真的不知道你们是不是没理解任务,但请继续吧。
Just an absolutely I don't I don't know if you didn't understand the assignment, but but please go ahead.
有可能。
It's possible.
我可能误解了一条短信。
It's possible I misread a text.
灰熊队在赛季末还有三场客场比赛。
The grizzlies have three road games to finish the season.
这是他们的最后一场主场比赛。
This is their last home game.
这可能是贾的最后一场比赛。
This may well be Jaw's last game.
他穿的是便装吗?
Is he in street clothes?
他上场打比赛了吗?
Is he even playing?
如果他穿的是便装,这其实很符合他这几年在那里的处境。
If he was in street clothes, that's kind of befitting the last few years of his tenure there in the first place.
如果他真的上场,那就是对球队、对这座城市传递的一个信号。
If he does plays, it's a message game to the franchise, to the city.
这对他和球迷来说都很感人。
This is emotional for him, for the fans.
很难想象他下个赛季还会留在孟菲斯首发。
It's just hard to envision any scenario where he's still in Memphis starting next season.
是的,抱歉。
And, yes, sorry.
我把你发的消息理解为最引人入胜的,而不是说我不记得具体内容了。
I did I did read your text as, like, most intriguing as opposed to, like I can't remember the the actual
通过这一点。
by this.
没关系。
It's fine.
我确实很感兴趣。
It's it's I am intrigued.
有点引人入胜。
Somewhat intriguing.
这也不是不吸引人。
It's not unintriguing.
我会看的。
I'll I'd watch it.
我会看,但我的标准比普通人的要低一些。
I'd watch it, but my the bar for me is a little lower than it is for typical humans.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我只是觉得,这是一个标志。
I I just I think that it this is a a a marker.
这对球队和他职业生涯来说都是一个转折点。
This is a a pivot point for that franchise and for his career.
而且,没错,这确实不错,虽然我承认,这场比赛在篮球层面并不吸引人。
And, yeah, it's it's it's good it's it's not a game that is compelling for any basketball reasons, I admit.
顺便说一句,这在篮球选秀中是一个很好的理由来支持一个选秀选择。
It's a good way to justify a pick, by the way, in the basketball game draft.
这并不是一个在篮球层面具有吸引力的比赛。
It's not a game that's compelling for basketball reasons.
霍华德·贝克在他的第五顺位选秀中。
Howard Beck on his fifth pick in the draft.
顺便问一下,约翰·莫兰,他们说什么需要重新评估?这个肘部伤势要多久?
John Moran, by way, what did they say is gonna be reevaluated, and how long with this elbow thing?
我想是两周。
Two weeks, I think.
两周。
Two weeks.
所有事情都是两周。
Everything's two weeks.
对于一支摆烂球队来说,所有事情最少都是两周。
Everything is minimum two weeks for a tanking team.
两周。
Two weeks.
华盛顿特区的天气变得太冷了。
Weather got too the weather got too chilly in Washington DC.
安东尼·戴维斯要休养两周。
Two weeks for Anthony Davis.
我最喜欢那种伤情更新,标题写着‘伤情更新’之类的,内容却非常笼统,然后绕来绕去,花五句话讲他这里不舒服、那里有问题,做了些检查, blah blah blah,最后才说他会重新评估。
Love these injury updates where it's like the headline on it, like, or the subject line, like, injury update or whatever, and it's always very generic, and then they back into it where it's like five sentences of, there's this thing, and he had this thing, and then there were some diagnostics and blah blah blah, and then finally and he'll be reevaluated too.
我最讨厌的就是这种,为什么非要拖这么长时间才说重点?
My favorite ones Why are we so long to get to this?
我最讨厌的是那些球队,简直烦透了,我记不清是哪支队伍干过这种事,连轻微伤势都不给任何时间表。
My favorite ones are the teams that are so fucking obnoxious, and I can't remember who did this once, where they offer no timetable of any kind, even if it's not like a major injury.
根本没有任何时间表。
There's just no timetable.
他接受了复查,正在好转,最后还补一句‘后续更新将视情况提供’。
He's he was reevaluated and is making progress, and then they end it with updates will be provided as appropriate.
现在对你们球队的球迷来说,是提供更新的合适时机吗?
How about now is an appropriate time for the fans of your team who might want an update?
比如,当你点击发送新闻稿时,能不能给那些花钱买票来看你们这支烂队打比赛、故意摆烂的人一点信息?
How about, like, as you're hitting send on the press release, give can you give us something, like, for the people who are paying tickets to go watch your shit team play and tank their way or whoever.
好的。
Okay.
现在是个好时机。
This is a good time.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
说吧。
Go ahead.
现在是发布伤病更新的好时机。
Good time to do the injury update.
所以,贾·莫兰特,肘部伤势,缺席两周。
So Ja Morant, two weeks elbow.
弗兰茨,我们已经处理了。
Franz, we did.
凯里,我们也已经处理了。
Kyrie, we did.
恩比德在全明星赛前因膝盖酸痛缺席了几场比赛,然后昨天他的下肢又出现了新的问题,目前是每日评估状态,他将出战下一场比赛,之后会重新评估。
Embiid missed a couple of games before the all star break with knee soreness and then had something else flare up yesterday in his in his lower body and his day to day, he's out there first game and will be reevaluated after that.
听好了。
Look.
说这些真不好受。
It's no fun to say.
这就是为什么,尽管76人队健康时表现得非常出色,恩比德健康时更是惊人地出色,我仍然不信任他们能在东部赢得三轮季后赛。
This is why I I can't trust the sixers to win three playoff rounds in the East as great as they've looked when healthy, as insanely great as Embiid has looked when healthy.
但愿这真的只是个每日评估的小问题,能很快康复,让他至少能恢复到之前的状态。
Just knock on wood that this really is a day to day thing that can heal, and he can get back to playing at least the way that he was.
我知道你原本计划在新赛季至少关注七场国王队的比赛。
And then I know you you were have at least seven Kings games on your list of king games that you were gonna pick in the upcoming season.
莱文,他受了伤,我都不记得是什么伤了,赛季报销。
Levine, injury that I don't even remember what it was, out for the season.
多马塔·西博尼斯接受了手术。
Domata Sibonis had surgery.
他赛季报销了。
He's out for the season.
现在这支球队属于谁了?
It's whose team is it now?
从现在开始,这支球队属于尼克·克利福德了。
It's Nick Clifford's team now for the rest of the season.
我最喜欢的一个赛季支线剧情就是,国王队失去了这么多球员,比如德马尔·德罗赞,我的意思是,如果你想找一个总是带着一点阴郁表情的人,他就是典型代表。
I did one of my favorite subplots of the season has been that King's losing so many guys that a, DeMar DeRose and his I mean, if you wanted to see a guy who is just he he always has a little bit of sullenness to his sort of ex just default expression.
我只是希望他们能给他编个假伤,因为他不值得在这个赛季以这样的状态打球。
I just I hope that he had they can make up a fake injury for him because he doesn't deserve to go out this season playing like this.
但国王队失去了这么多人,以至于道格·克里斯蒂都不得不记起来。
But the Kings losing so many guys that Doug Christie is forced to remember.
哦,德文·卡特也在球队里。
Oh, Devin Carter's on the team.
我们有个首轮新秀,大家之前都很期待他加入球队。
Like, we have a first round draft pick that everyone was kind of excited about on the team.
我们却决定根本不让他上场,即使我们打得这么烂,还要在这些球员缺席或受伤时签下成千上万的老牌控卫,而只有我们还在坚持。
We've just decided we're never gonna play him even though we suck, and we're gonna sign 9,000 veteran point guards over him while all those guys are gone or injured except for us is still there.
德文·卡特,拜托了。
Devin Carter, come on.
你明明在球队里啊。
We've you're on the team.
所以,是的,国王队的球迷们,听好了。
So, yeah, Kings Kings fans, look.
如果抽签结果对你们不利,我可不会给你们任何如何应对的建议。
If the lottery doesn't go well for you, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna give you any advice on how to cope.
我就直说了,如果我们得回头去看的话,霍华德。
I'm just gonna say if this like, the if if we'd have to go back and look at it, Howard.
如果国王队在乐透抽签中跌到最低位置,比如第五、第六名,那这可能是历史上最令人沮丧的乐透结果了。
If the Kings fall to wherever, like, the lowest they can fall in the lottery ends up being fifth, sixth, whatever it is, is it it it might be the most depressing lottery outcome of all time for any team.
因为至少,像奇才队、爵士队、活塞队这些最近乐透抽签跌得很惨的球队,当他们遭遇真正的心碎时,手里至少还有些有趣的新秀;而爵士队甚至还有像马克和安这样的老将球星,他们还有康特·德乔治。
Because at least, like, the Wizards and the Jazz and the Pistons and other teams who have fallen pretty far in recent lotteries, they had interesting prospects already in hand when their real lottery heartbreak struck, or in the Jazz's case, a veteran star like Mark and Ann, they had Count DeGeorge too.
如果国王队这个赛季继续带着这群格格不入的资深球员打球,所有人都知道他们根本不适配,而且几乎没有任何有潜力的首发级别球员——像尼克·克利福德这样的球员,我倒是挺喜欢的。
If the Kings go through this season with this miserable group of veterans who don't fit and everyone knew they weren't going to fit, with borderline zero enticing starter level, like, high level like, I like Nick Clifford.
我们看看他将来能成为什么样。
We'll see what he becomes.
雷诺德还不错。
Raynaud is fine.
我觉得他会是个不错的替补。
I think he'll he'll be a nice backup.
但你知道我的意思吧?
But you know what I mean?
连亚历克斯·萨尔都没在这支球队里。
Like, there's no Alex Saar even on this team.
连基什awn·乔治都没在这支球队里。
There's no Keyshawn George even on this team.
他们可能会以整个NBA最差的战绩进入乐透抽签——而他们目前正是如此,而且是以一种极其糟糕的方式达成这一战绩,最终却只抽到第五或第六顺位,我不知道国王队球迷还能得到什么,几乎什么都没了。
They go into the lottery potentially with the worst record in the entire NBA, which they currently possess, and the most miserable path possible to obtaining the worst record in the entire NBA and fall to fifth and sixth, I don't know what Kings fans are gonna be entitled to, pretty much anything.
这确实让人很难过。
And that would sorry about it.
我只是想说,这一切都发生在国王队刚刚拥有了一支非常出色、可能是二十年来最令人兴奋的球队之后,而这支队伍却毫无理由地被拆散在球迷面前。
I was just say, and that would all be in the wake of just the devastation of having a very, very good team, one of the most fun Kings teams the most fun Kings team in twenty years ripped apart in front of them for no good reason anyway.
所以,真是雪上加霜。
So, yeah, major insult to injury.
顺便说一下,他们现在的胜场进度是。
By the way, they're on pace.
国王队预计只赢17.5场。
The the Kings for 17.5 wins.
我不认为这是真的。
I don't think that's an actual thing.
他们非常接近追平球队历史上最差的胜场纪录。
They are very close to being able to tie the franchise record for worst win total in in history.
他们之前是17胜65负。
They had seventeen and sixty five.
即使他们全胜,也 barely 能达到盘口预测。
Could go undefeated and barely barely make their over under.
他们甚至可能还是达不到,我记得当比尔和霍斯和我做过盘口预测播客时,他们的胜场是35.5场,我当时说,我想要所有可能的下注方式都押注于‘低于’,从挂锁到船闸锁,再到组合锁都押上。
Like, they would they would still I think they were 35 and a half when Bill and House and I did the over unders podcast, and I said, I want a lot every possible lock possible for the under, every kind of lock from padlocks to canal locks to combination locks.
他们即使全胜。
They could go undefeated.
他们能超过盘口,但只是勉强。
They would they would get the over, but barely.
好吧。
Okay.
我的最后一个选择。
My last pick.
是的。
Yep.
我提到了一些我感兴趣的球队。
I mentioned some of the teams that I was interested in.
我已经选了尼克斯的比赛和骑士的比赛,所以我已经有一些重磅场次了。
I already have a Knicks game, a Cavs game, so I've got some marquee ones.
我提到了老鹰队、雄鹿队,3月14日那场。
I mentioned Hawks, Bucks, March 14.
字母哥会回归。
Giannis will be back.
涉及季后赛席位之争。
Play in implications.
这个不错。
That was a good one.
湖人对勇士、快船,和我之前提到的一样。
Laker Warriors, Clippers, same thing I mentioned.
我要打破自己的规则,选一场很晚的赛季比赛,四月份的。
I'm gonna violate my own rule and pick a a late a very late season, April game.
4月10日,黄蜂对活塞。
April 10, Hornets Pistons.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
群殴重赛。
Brawl rematch.
等不及了。
Can't wait.
就这些了。
That's it.
这就是全部的推销了。
That's the whole sales job.
群殴重赛。
Brawl rematch.
这对活塞队来说可能无关紧要,因为他们领先第一名的胜场数太多了。
It probably won't matter for the Pistons because they're so far ahead in the number one seed.
他们领先六场。
They're six games ahead.
但你知道,他们看起来像是一支不想打的球队。
But, you know, maybe they'll they seem like a team that's like, no.
我们得保持节奏。
We gotta stay in rhythm.
我们会对阵所有人。
We're gonna play everybody.
也许我们还想再跟这些家伙打一场。
I maybe we wanna go at these guys again.
黄蜂队看起来。
And the Hornets look.
黄蜂队目前排名第九。
The Hornets are ninth right now.
首要目标是进入第七或第八名的行列。
Goal one is to get into the seven eight bracket.
如果这个目标对他们来说仍然重要,而且他们还没超过迈阿密或奥兰多,这场比赛对他们来说可能很关键。
If that's still at stake for them, if they haven't passed Miami or Orlando yet, this game could matter for them.
他们已经持续以这样的节奏比赛了很长时间,目前他们落后第六名四个半胜场,而这个差距其实只要76人队或猛龙队出现一次伤病,或者其中一支球队状态下滑,再加上黄蜂队虽然不再保持如此高的节奏,但依然维持良好表现,就有可能在赛季最后一周实现反超。
And they've been playing at such a pace now for an extended period of time that the five game deficit they have, actually four and a half to the sixth seed, that's like one injury to the sixers or the raptors, one swamp from one of those teams, and the Hornets continuing to play not quite at this pace, but at a good pace away from being, like, potentially attainable for Charlotte in the last week of the season.
所以我选的是 brawl 2.0。
So I'm going brawl two point o.
所有人,加强安保,第一排的票其实应该因为有球员跌入观众席导致受伤的风险而打折。
Everybody, extra security, first row tickets should actually, I think, be discounted for that game because of the risk of someone falling into your lap and injuring you.
所以我选的是 rematch,黄蜂队对活塞队,4月10日。
So I'm going brawl rematch, Charlotte, Detroit, April 10.
这就是我的赛程,也就是我的赢家赛程:尼克斯对骑士,2月24日;马刺对掘金,3月——我自己的字迹都看不清了。
That's my so my slate, aka the winning slate, is Knicks Cavs, February 24, Spurs Nuggets, March I can't even read my handwriting.
我们就说第十二名吧。
Let's just say twelfth.
太阳对湖人,2月26日;森林狼对火箭,3月25日;还有Brawl two point o。
Suns Lakers, February 26, Wolves Rockets, March 25, and Brawl two point o.
霍华德·贝克预测波士顿对阵理论上的X队,日期为杰森·塔图姆复出之日。
Howard Beck has Boston versus theoretical team x on date x of Jayson Tatum's return.
勇士对老鹰,一场复仇之战,3月23日。
Warriors Hawks, comminga revenge game, March 23.
俄克拉荷马城对阵丹佛,4月10日,但还是如此。
Oklahoma City at Denver, April 10, but still.
达拉斯对夏洛特是个不错的选择。
Dallas, Charlotte was a good pick.
那在我之前的列表里。
That was on my list.
还有骑士对灰熊,就为了看约翰·莫兰特的精彩表现。
And Cavs, Grizzlies for the drama of watching John Morant.
我现在就预测,约翰·莫兰特不会在这场比赛中出场。
I'm gonna predict right now John Morant's not playing in that game.
约翰·莫兰特会穿着便装看起来很帅气。
John Morant will be looking nice in street clothes.
莫兰特队会坐在场边对面观战,但他不会上场打球。
Team Morant will be at the game sitting across the sideline, but he will not be playing.
这就是我的预测。
That's my prediction.
球迷可以投票,而且我觉得我跟你说过,赢得选秀的人会有七万五千美元的薪资奖金。
Fans can vote, and there's, I think I told you, $75,000 salary bonus for whoever wins the draft.
好的。
Alright.
我们短暂休息一下,然后聊聊我们的首个奖项选秀。
Let's take a quick break, and then we'll talk about our first draft at awards.
好的。
Alright.
在聊了这么多强队,除了霍华德对一些弱队着迷之外,我们来换个话题。
Let's shift gears after talking about all the good teams and very few of the poop teams other than Howard who has an obsession with some of the poop teams.
现在我们已经进入赛季末段了。
And it's we're down the stretch now.
还剩25场比赛。
25 games left.
是时候认真审视一下那些备受关注的奖项了。
It's it's time to take a real honest look at the high profile awards.
我一直会做个动态统计,比如我有最佳进步奖和第六人奖的名单,但我会把最重要的奖项留到最后,因为首先得确认谁有资格。
I've I keep a running sort of tally on things, and I have, like, my most improved list and my six man list, and I save the big daddies for last because, a, we really do have to see who's eligible.
斯蒂芬·库里今晚缺席。
Steph Curry is out tonight.
他不能再缺席任何比赛,一场比赛都不能缺。
He can miss zero more games or zero games.
如果他再缺席一场,就失去资格了。
Or if he misses one more, he's not eligible.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。