本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
欢迎回到《治疗简述》播客的又一期节目。
Welcome back to another episode of the Therapy in a Nutshell podcast.
我是艾玛·麦克亚当,一名持证婚姻与家庭治疗师。
I'm Emma McAdam, and I'm a licensed marriage and family therapist.
这个播客致力于将治疗中那些改变人生但通常较为复杂的主题,简化为简单易懂的概念,让你能在日常生活中运用。
And this podcast is all about taking the life changing but usually kind of complicated topics of therapy and boiling them down into into simple, easy to understand concepts that you can use in your daily life.
如果你觉得今天的节目对你有帮助,请把它分享给其他可能从中受益的人。
If you find today's episode is helpful to you, please pass it on to someone else who could benefit from it as well.
每一期播客都对应着一个可以在《治疗简述》YouTube频道上找到的视频。
Each podcast episode comes from a corresponding video you can find on the Therapy in a Nutshell YouTube channel.
此外,这些播客内容仅供教育用途,不能替代你从治疗师或其他医疗专业人员那里获得的建议或指导。
Also, these podcasts are educational and don't replace the advice or direction you may be receiving from a therapist or other health professionals.
现在,请享受本期节目。
Now please enjoy the episode.
让我给你讲一个关于引发焦虑和抑郁的隐形因素的故事,然后我会教你一些技巧,帮助你停止让它控制你的情绪和感受。
Let me tell you a story about the invisible thing that fuels anxiety and depression, and then I'm gonna teach you some skills to stop letting it control you and how you feel.
有一天,我怀着孕,特别累,精疲力尽,又要照顾三个小孩子,还要孕育一个新生命,不得不去家得宝修理家里的东西。
So one day when I was super pregnant, super tired, exhausted, overwhelmed with parenting three little kids and growing a human inside of me, I had to go to Home Depot to fix something in the house.
我停进了能找到的最近的停车位,但随后发现前方的卡车和旁边的车位稍微凸出来了一点,导致我没法完全停进去。
And I pulled into the closest parking spot I could find, but then I realized that the truck in front of me and the stall in front of me was sticking out into my stall a little bit, so I couldn't pull all the way in.
想到要扭动身体倒车,重新找一个车位,光是想想就觉得特别痛苦,尤其我肚子这么大。
And twisting around to, like, back out and find a new spot just sounded, like, painful and exhausting with my huge stomach.
所以我只是确认了一下我的面包车在停车线内,然后就进店了。
So I just checked to make sure that my van was in the lines, and then I went into the store.
我买好了需要的东西,出来后走到我的车旁,发现有人在我车窗上留了一张名片,但那不是普通的名片。
I got what I needed, came back out, and when I got to my van, I found that someone had left a business card on my window, but it wasn't a regular business card.
上面写着:你停车太烂了。
It said, you suck at parking.
上面写着:去你的。
It said, f you.
学开车吧,笨蛋。
Learn to drive, you idiot.
而且他还给我比了中指。
And it gave me the finger.
通常情况下,我会一笑置之,但今天不行。
Now, normally, I would have laughed this off, but not today.
怀孕八个月的时候不行。
Not at eight months pregnant.
为什么人们这么刻薄?
Why are people so gruel?
我想。
I thought.
可怜的我。
Poor me.
我今天心情不好,这个刻薄的人还来火上浇油。
I'm having a bad day, and this mean person needed to come make it worse.
对吧?
Right?
他们到底有什么毛病?
What's their stupid problem?
我想。
I thought.
他们居然还专门印了卡片说你停车技术差?
They took the time to print out you suck at parking business cards?
好吧。
Okay.
回家的路上确实哭了那么一小会儿,我要把这归咎于孕期荷尔蒙。
Definitely cried a little bit on the way home, and I'm gonna blame that on the pregnancy hormones.
那我为什么这么难过?
So why was I so upset?
说我是因为有人把一张刻薄的卡片贴在我车窗上而难过,这很容易,但那不是真的。
It would be easy to say that I was upset because someone put a mean card on my window, but that is not true.
我们的情绪并不是由情境引起的。
Our emotions do not come from the situation.
我们的感受源于我们对情况的看法。
They come from how we think about the situation.
我生气并不是因为那张纸。
I wasn't upset because of the piece of paper.
我生气是因为我把那张卡片解读为人们在攻击我,觉得我身处一个冷漠而危险的世界,他们要害我,这触发了我的压力反应和恐惧反应。
I was upset because I interpreted that card to mean that people were attacking me, that I was surrounded by a mean and dangerous world, that they were out to get me, and this triggered the stress response, the fear response.
我甚至没有意识到,就把这个情况解读为威胁,而这归因于自动产生的负面想法。
Without even realizing it, I interpreted that situation as threatening, and this was thanks to automatic negative thoughts.
当我们以为是情境或触发因素让我们产生某种情绪时,我们都被蒙蔽了。
We are all deluded when we think that the situation, the trigger, is what makes us feel a certain way.
你知道吗,我对这个情况其实有数百种可能的解读方式。
You see, there are hundreds of possible ways I could have interpreted that situation.
如果我只是想,唉,他们大概只是个不开心的人,没事干才这么做,算了,我可能根本不会放在心上。
If I just thought, meh, they're probably just an unhappy human being with nothing better to do, meh, whatever, I probably wouldn't have cared much.
也许我只会觉得有点麻木。
Maybe I would have felt a little calloused.
如果我想,也许他们正在学习控制愤怒,所以把卡片贴在我车窗上而不是划破我的轮胎,那我可能会感到松了一口气。
If I'd thought, maybe they're working on their anger management, they put a card on my window instead of slashing my tires, then I would have felt relieved.
如果我想,也许他们其实是个长期讨好型人格,正在做治疗作业来学习更自信,而这是他们练习的方式,我可能会感到由衷地为他们高兴,为他们的进步感到自豪。
And if I had thought, maybe they're actually a chronic people pleaser who is doing therapy homework to be more assertive and this is the way they're learning and practicing, I would have left feeling like really happy for them, proud of their accomplishments.
我们对情境的看法直接影响我们的感受。
How we think about a situation directly impacts how we feel.
自动负面思维是无意识的、习惯性的想法。
Automatic negative thoughts are involuntary habitual thoughts.
它们关注负面信息,夸大问题,或预测灾难。
They focus on the negative, they exaggerate problems, or they predict disaster.
自动负面思维的影响是深远的。
The impact of automatic negative thoughts is profound.
它们会扭曲你的视角,引发强烈的情绪,并以有害的方式影响你的行为。
They can distort your perspective, trigger strong emotions, and influence your behavior in harmful ways.
所以,例如,你可能因为自动负面思维告诉你‘你会过得很糟’而不去参加社交活动,这会导致错失机会,进而引发孤立,形成越来越糟的恶性循环。
So, for example, you might not go to a social activity because your automatic negative thought says, You'll have a terrible time, and that can lead to missed opportunities, which leads to isolation, and a cycle of feeling worse and worse.
在本视频中,您将了解那些加剧焦虑循环并导致您感到不知所措或绝望的自动负面想法。
In this video, you'll learn about the automatic negative thoughts that fuel the anxiety cycle and lead to feeling overwhelmed or hopeless.
您可能根本没意识到那些将您带入这种状态的想法类型,因此我们将探讨它们,然后讨论如何用认知行为疗法(CBT)和接纳与承诺疗法(ACT)来应对这些想法。
You probably aren't even aware of the types of thoughts that take you there, so we'll explore them, and then we'll talk about both a CBT and ACT approach to dealing with them.
前几天我看到了这个梗图。
I saw this meme the other day.
门铃响时,我最常有的三个假设。
My top three assumptions when the doorbell rings.
第一,杀人犯。
Number one, murderer.
第二,警察来告诉我所有人都死了。
Number two, police telling me that everyone is dead.
第三,我订购的那本关于积极思考的书。
Number three, that book I ordered on positive thinking.
这不就是焦虑的工作方式吗?
Isn't this how anxiety works?
但通常,这种状态是在一个更安静、长期持续的层面上发生的。
But usually, it's on a much quieter, like, chronic scale.
我们正沉浸在自己都未曾察觉的自动思维中。
We are swimming in automatic thoughts that we don't even know are there.
人们每天会有六千到六万种想法。
People have between six and sixty thousand thoughts a day.
我不认识几个每天只产生六种想法的人。
I don't know many people who only have six.
我们不断对他人如何看待我们、对那些我们担忧的想象中的未来、对必然发生的灾难性结果做出假设。
We are constantly making assumptions about what others think about us, about some imagined future that we're worrying about, about the catastrophic outcomes that are sure to occur.
你现在感到焦虑,很可能并不是因为你的基因。
Now, you're most likely not anxious simply because of your genes.
你感到焦虑,是因为你认为世界是危险的,而你之所以认为世界是危险的,是因为你接受了这些自动的负面想法。
You're anxious because you perceive the world to be a dangerous place, and you perceive the world as a dangerous place because you're buying into automatic negative thoughts.
当我们观察焦虑循环时,会有一种刺激被我们解读为危险,正是这种解读触发了战斗、逃跑或冻结反应。
When we look at the anxiety cycle, there's some kind of stimulus that we interpret as being dangerous, and that's what triggers the fight flight freeze response, the interpretation.
因此,绝大多数时候,让我们相信自己处于危险中的,其实是我们的解读。
So the vast majority of the time it's the interpretation that makes us believe we're in danger.
但大多数时候,我们并没有意识到这一点。
But most of the time we don't realize that.
我们以为是刺激本身让我们产生了某种感受。
We think that it's the stimulus that made us feel a certain way.
维克多·弗兰克尔说过:在刺激与反应之间,存在着一段空间,而正是在这段空间里,蕴藏着我们选择回应方式的自由与力量。
Viktor Frankl said, Between the stimulus and response, there is a space, and in that space lies our freedom and power to choose our responses.
我们的回应中,蕴含着成长与自由。
In our response lies our growth and our freedom.
他当然明白这一点。
And he would know.
他的家人未能幸免于纳粹集中营,而他却活了下来。
He survived the Nazi concentration camps when his family didn't.
作为一名犹太人,他经历了二战的恐怖,却依然找到了生命中的目标、意义与美好。
He survived the horrors of World War II as a Jew, and he managed to find purpose and meaning and goodness in life.
当我们感到恐惧和焦虑时,通常意识不到自己正透过自动消极思维的滤镜看世界,而这些想法往往充满恐惧。
When we feel fear and anxiety, we usually don't realize that we are looking through the lens of our automatic negative thoughts, and these thoughts are often fearful.
这些想法就像你走在拉斯维加斯的街上,有人在向你推销商品。
These thoughts are like we're walking down the street in Las Vegas and there's people selling stuff.
对吧?
Right?
嘿,你需要换一部新手机。
Hey, you need a new phone.
你大概需要一顿无限量牛排自助餐。
You probably need an all you can eat steak dinner.
你绝对要看这场表演。
You definitely need to see this show.
嘿,买个热狗吧。
Hey, buy a hot dog.
嘿。
Hey.
想看色情内容吗?
Want some porn?
对吧?
Right?
遇到有人叫卖是很正常的现象,脑海中突然冒出各种想法也很正常。
It's a normal experience to run across people selling stuff, and it's a normal experience to have random thoughts pop into your head.
但大多数人都没有意识到,我们其实是在接受这些想法。
But most of us don't realize that we're buying into these thoughts.
就好像我们根本没有能力把这些想法推开,反而觉得必须跟每个推销员交谈,听他们说什么,然后买下他们卖的东西。
It's like we don't have any skills to brush them off, and instead we feel the need to talk with each salesperson, listen to what they say, and buy what they're selling.
这被称为相信你的想法。
This is what's called buying your thoughts.
当你不加质疑地相信这些想法并投入其中,甚至没有想过你是否真的想要他们推销的东西,而你甚至都没有意识到这一点。
It's when you believe them and invest in them without even questioning if you want what they're selling, and you don't even realize it.
我们甚至没有意识到,自己之所以有这种感受,是因为我们的思维方式,因为这些想法就像我们呼吸的空气一样自然。
We don't even realize that the reason we're feeling the way we are is because of how we're thinking, because the thoughts are just like the air we breathe.
让我给你举几个例子。
Let me share some examples with you.
我问了我的观众他们有哪些自动出现的负面想法,以下是他们的一些回答。
I asked my audience what their automatic negative thoughts are, and here's some of their responses.
所有不顺心的事都是我的错,然后我就责备自己。
It's my fault for 100 of everything going wrong, and then I shame myself.
我真是个失败者。
I'm such a failure.
我孤身一人。
I'm all alone.
我不值得被爱。
I'm not lovable.
我支离破碎。
I'm broken.
我再也睡不着觉了,这辈子都无法入睡了。
I won't be able to sleep again at night, and I won't be able to sleep at all in my life.
这太多了。
It's too much.
我承受不了,这会把我击垮。
I can't handle it, and it will break me down.
这次抑郁发作永远不会结束。
This depressive episode is never going to go away.
刚刚发生了好事,所以接下来一定会有灾难发生。
Something good has just happened, so something devastating is about to happen next.
我为什么会这样?
Why am I like this?
为什么我就像一只受惊的吉娃娃,而周围其他人都很放松,似乎从不预感灾难随时降临?
Why am I like a terrified chihuahua when other people around me are relaxed and don't seem to anticipate doom at any moment?
他们只是这么说,为了听起来礼貌地回应任何赞美或夸奖。
They're just saying that to sound nice about any praise or compliments.
我总是把事情搞砸。
I always mess things up.
没人真的在乎我。
No one really cares about me.
我永远不够好。
I'm never going to be good enough.
每个人现在都在评判我。
Everyone is judging me right now.
注意听这些话之后,你的身体有什么感觉。
Notice how you feel in your body after hearing those.
说实话,当我读完这些评论时,我感到有点沉重、有点沮丧、有点焦虑。
Honestly, when I read through the comments, I felt a little heavy, a little discouraged, a little anxious.
那我们该如何应对你的自动负面想法呢?
So what do we do about your automatic negative thoughts?
第一步是彻底弄清楚这些想法是什么。
Step one is getting super clear on what these thoughts are.
在本课程的下一部分,我们会讲一些与想法搏斗的技巧,但目前,我们只需要把这些想法从隐形的低语变成具体的东西。
In the next segments in this section of the course, we're going to talk about some kung fu with your thoughts, but for now, we just have to take these thoughts from being invisible little whispers to being concrete thingies.
对吧?
Right?
你必须意识到自己正在想那些最糟糕的想法。
You've got to catch yourself thinking your worst thoughts.
回到你工作簿中写下你容易感到焦虑的情境的那一部分。
So go back to the section in your workbook where you wrote down the situations where you tend to feel anxiety.
现在我们需要探索在情境和焦虑之间出现的想法。
Now we've got to explore the thoughts that are in between the situation and the anxiety.
我来给你举几个例子。
I'm gonna give you some examples.
好的。
Okay.
我妹妹曾经给我讲过一个很棒的故事,说有一次她和一个新朋友一起出去玩,他们带着各自的孩子去海滩玩。
So my sister once told me this awesome story about this time she was hanging out with a brand new friend, and they went to the beach, and they hung out together with all their kids.
然后她回到家,发现这个朋友是个特别爱干净、有洁癖、害怕细菌的人。
And then she gets home, and this friend was kind of a, like, very clean and tidy, afraid of germs type person.
他们回到家后,我女儿发现她女儿的头发里有一只虱子,那是和家人玩耍后沾上的。
They get home, and my daughter finds a knit, like one baby lice in her daughter's hair after playing with family.
于是她开始有了这些想法。
So she started having these thoughts.
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
她会讨厌我的。
She's gonna hate me.
她会告诉别人我有多恶心。
She's gonna tell others how gross I am.
她再也不会和我一起玩了。
She's never gonna hang out with me again.
没人会了。
No one will.
而且,你知道,这就会引发焦虑反应。
And and, you know, that creates the anxiety response.
为什么我们的身体会对被拒绝产生焦虑反应?
Why would our body have an anxiety response around rejection?
不。
No.
作为人类,我们曾经完全依赖社群来生存。
We used to, as, you know, a species, completely dependent on our community for our survival.
所以我们的大脑会想,天哪。
So our brain is like, oh my gosh.
如果我被拒绝,我会饿死。
If I get rejected, I'll die of starvation.
我会被赶出村庄,然后死去。
I'll be kicked out of my village, and I'll and I'll die.
所以当我们注意到这些想法时,我们可以质疑它们,或者与它们保持距离。
So when we notice these thoughts, we can challenge them or we can separate ourselves from them.
然后意识到,你知道吗?
And realize, you know what?
大概不会死。
Probably not gonna die.
她可能根本不会拒绝我。
She might not even reject me.
她可能根本不会生气。
She might not even be mad.
她可能根本不讨厌我。
She might not hate me.
像这样的事情。
You know, things like that.
我们可以质疑这些想法。
We can challenge those thoughts.
我们把自己和VPs分开。
We separate ourselves from VPs.
好的。
Okay.
我们再来一个。
Let's take another one.
你躺在床上,明天有很多事要做,却怎么也睡不着。
You're laying in bed, got a big day ahead of you, and you can't fall asleep.
你可能会开始想:我永远都得不到足够的休息。
You might start having thoughts like, I'm never gonna get enough rest.
我明天一整天都会很累。
I'm gonna be tired all day tomorrow.
我一整天都会对孩子们发脾气,或者没法好好工作。
I'm gonna snap at my kids all day or I won't be able to work very well.
要想再睡着可太难了。
It's gonna be awful to get back to sleep.
这会引发巨大的恐惧。
And that leads to really big fears.
泰森牧师。
Pastor Tyson.
对吧?
Right?
我会毁掉和孩子的感情,等我老了他们会断绝和我的关系。
Oh, I'll ruin my relationship with kids and they'll cut me off when I'm older.
而且,这又是那种被拒绝的恐惧。
And, again, that's that rejection fear.
不,不是这样的。
Like, no.
我会饿死,或者永远孤独一人。
I'll die of starvation or I'll be alone forever.
我会感到痛苦。
I'll feel pain.
我害怕痛苦。
I'm afraid of pain.
这些是一些核心的恐惧。
These are some of the core fears.
对吧?
Right?
拒绝、羞辱、痛苦、死亡、失败、身份丧失。
Rejection, humiliation, pain, death, failure, loss of identity.
这些才是我们真正担忧的核心恐惧。
These are the core fears that worry about.
好的。
Okay.
这是另一个。
Here's another one.
你的老板在工作中给你一些负面反馈。
Your boss gives you some negative feedback at work.
你对此的想法。
Your thoughts around this.
真是个失败。
Such a failure.
我永远都做不好任何事。
I can never do anything right.
他真是个混蛋。
He's such a jerk.
我永远不够好。
I'm never good enough.
这可能会导致我被解雇。
That could lead to I'm gonna get fired.
是的。
Yeah.
这对你的大脑来说是一种生存威胁,所以会引发焦虑反应。
That's that's a survival threat to your brain, so it's gonna kick off the anxiety response.
我丈夫会对我感到失望。
My husband is going to be disappointed in me.
被拒绝。
Rejection.
我们会把钱花光,饿死的。
We're gonna run out of money and die of starvation.
对吧?
Right?
again, there's that survival response.
Again, there's that survival response.
现在,如果我们能挑战这些想法,而不是被它们控制,会怎么样呢?
Now what would happen if instead of those thoughts, we could challenge those thoughts and be like, what?
这是一个学习的机会。
This is an opportunity to learn.
我可以学到新东西。
I can learn new things.
或者,哦,我的老板一定关心我的成长,否则他不会给我反馈。
Or, oh, my boss must care about my development if he's willing to give me feedback.
我认为看待这种情况有不同的方式。
I think there's different ways to think about the situation.
对吧?
Right?
或者你也可以直接说,哦,我会注意到这些想法。
Or you could just say, oh, I'm gonna notice those thoughts.
你好啊,失败故事。
Hello, failure story.
老兄,你确实经常冒出来。
Man, you sure come up a lot.
我其实不太愿意相信你。
I don't really like to believe you.
好。
K.
不过我们稍后再回来看这个。
We'll get back to that later though.
好的。
Okay.
再举一个例子。
Here's another example.
我感到焦虑或抑郁。
I feel anxious or depressed.
你可能会觉得这种焦虑永远不会消失。
You might think this anxiety is never going to go away.
这种抑郁永远不会消失。
This depression is never going to go away.
然后这个想法会引向一种信念:我会永远痛苦下去,我的生活就这样了。
And then that thought leads to the belief, I will feel miserable forever, and my life is Okay.
这些自动的消极想法是如何影响你的生活的?
So how are these automatic negative thoughts impacting your life?
它们如何影响你的感受?
How do they impact how you feel?
好的。
Okay.
第二步。
Step two.
想法不是事实。
Thoughts aren't facts.
你的大脑一直在编造东西。
Your brain makes stuff up all the time.
好的。
Okay.
所以你整天都被这些想法萦绕在脑海中,它们触发了焦虑循环,而最奇怪的是,你甚至没有意识到这一点。
So you spend your day with these thoughts swirling around your head, and they trigger the anxiety cycle, and the crazy thing is you don't even realize it.
那么,我们该如何进一步迈出一步,停止焦虑循环呢?
So how are we gonna take another step toward stopping the anxiety cycle?
第二步是意识到你的大脑是一个词语机器。
The second step is realizing that your brain is a word machine.
它真的一直在不断地产生大量想法。
It literally just makes a ton of thoughts all the time.
它的任务是不断产生随机的想法,而你的任务是在自己和这些想法之间创造一点空间。
Its job is to crank out random thoughts, so your job is to create a little space between you and the thoughts.
管理自动负面想法有两种方法:认知行为疗法(CBT)和接纳与承诺疗法(ACT)。
There are two approaches to managing automatic negative thoughts, CBT and ACT.
我认为这两种方法都有其价值,所以我来为你讲解一下。
Now I think they both have merit, so let me teach them to you.
应对负面想法的经典方法来自认知行为疗法(CBT)。
The classic approach to negative thoughts is from CBT, cognitive behavioral therapy.
使用CBT,就像心理柔术一样。
With CBT, it's like mental judo.
你学会识别这些想法,质疑它们,并用更平衡、更现实的想法取而代之。
You learn to spot these thoughts, challenge them, and swap them out with thoughts that are more balanced and realistic.
你本质上是在与想法互动,以便选择更有帮助的替代想法。
You're basically engaging with the thought in order to choose something more helpful.
如果我们以这个想法为例:我的老板在工作中给了我负面反馈,经典的CBT方法会问:这些想法准确吗?
So if we take the thought, my boss gave me negative feedback at work, the classic CBT approach is to say, are these thoughts accurate?
然后用这些想法替代它们:有时我会成功,我经常把事情做对,上周我很好地解决了我们关于小部件的问题。
And then replace them with thoughts like, sometimes I succeed, I often do things right, last week I did a great job with that problem we had with widgets.
然后你回想这些替代的事实。
And then you bring to mind these alternate facts.
对吧?
Right?
比如说,我搞砸了,但错误是难免的,或者我会学习新技能来解决这个问题。
Say like, oh, I messed up, but mistakes happen, or I'm gonna learn new skills to solve this.
我能挺过这一关。
I can get through this.
我总是能的。
I always do.
对吧?
Right?
这可以是一种简单却非常有效的方式,帮助你不再相信这些消极想法,并用更准确、更有帮助的想法取代它们。工作簿中有一个表格,可以帮助你完成这个过程。
This can be a really simple but a powerful way to stop buying these negative thoughts and then replace them with something more accurate and helpful, And there's a worksheet in the workbook to help you go through this process.
作为提醒,在本课程中,我会教你大量技能,但这些技能不是只做一次就能立刻改善一切的。
And just as a reminder, during this course, I'm going to teach you a ton of skills, and it's not like you can just do them one time and then it's all better.
这些其实是需要你反复练习的练习,直到它们在你日常生活中变得越来越容易做到。
Like, these are exercises that you're going to want to practice over and over for a while until they become easier and easier for you to do throughout your day.
好的。
Okay.
接下来我们谈谈第二种方法,即接纳与承诺疗法所称的认知解离。
So let's talk about the second approach, what ACT calls cognitive diffusion.
在接纳与承诺疗法中,你不需要与自动出现的负面想法抗争。
With acceptance and commitment therapy, you don't fight the automatic negative thoughts.
相反,你要学会与它们共处,觉察它们,但不让它们左右你的行为。
Instead, you learn to sit with them, notice them, but not let them boss you around.
你还会被鼓励去采取与你个人价值观一致的行动。
You're also encouraged to take actions that line up with your personal values.
这能为你的生活带来意义和目标感,从而削弱那些负面想法的影响力。
This can give your life a sense of meaning and purpose, which makes the ants less powerful.
所以,如果焦虑是相信那个推销员——也就是相信那些说一切都糟透了的负面想法,那么自由并不是与推销员争论。
So if anxiety is believing the salesman, you know, believing those negative thoughts that say everything is awful, Freedom isn't arguing with the salesman.
也不是和他们辩论。
It's not debating with them.
有时候,当我们与自己的想法争辩,或花大量时间反复思考、分析它们时,结果只会陷入过度思考,感到比以往更困惑和痛苦。
Sometimes when we argue with our thoughts or we spend a lot of time ruminating on them or analyzing them, we just end up overthinking and feeling more confused and miserable than ever.
这被称为认知融合,对吧?当我们相信这些想法,或过于投入于与它们争辩、辩论时,就失去了当下生活的空间。
This is called cognitive fusion, right, where we might buy the thoughts or we're so engaged with our thoughts, arguing with them and debating them that we don't really have space to be present, to live our life.
我们只是不断原地打转。
We just keep going in circles.
这就像是你正在和推销员辩论。
Like, it's like you're in a debate with the salesperson.
所以,即使我们并不接受他们推销的内容,只要我们在和推销员争论或与他们辩论事实,我们就偏离了原本的方向。
So even if we aren't buying what they're selling, if we're arguing with the salesperson or debating facts with them, we aren't going where we were going.
我们没有走在原本要走的人行道上。
We aren't walking down the sidewalk in the direction we're going.
我们只是被困在那里与自己的想法争论,这是焦虑和抑郁中典型的过度思考模式。
We're just stuck there arguing with our thoughts, and this is a typical overthinking pattern with anxiety and depression.
自由意味着在街上行走时清楚自己要去哪里,知道自己想要什么、不想要什么,同时也意味着只有在有助于我们时,才选择与推销员互动。
Freedom is knowing where we're going when we're walking down the street, knowing what we do and we don't want, and it also means choosing to engage with a salesman only if it helps us.
对吧?
Right?
因此,要做到这一点,我们需要与推销员保持一点距离,这被称为认知解离。
So to do this, we need a little bit of space from the salesman, and this is called cognitive diffusion.
所以,与其与自己的想法争论,我们需要学会觉察这些想法,将自己与想法分离,然后选择哪些想法有助于我们过上梦想中的生活。
So instead of debating our thoughts, we need to learn to notice these thoughts, separate ourselves from the thoughts, and then choose what thoughts are gonna be helpful for us to live the life we dream of.
也许我想买那根油炸面团,但我绝对不想去看拉斯维加斯的那场演出。
Maybe I want to buy that churro, but I definitely don't wanna see that show in Las Vegas.
对吧?
Right?
我们需要更好地与推销员保持距离,以便评估哪些事情对我们有帮助。
We need to get better at distancing ourselves from the salesman so that we can evaluate what's gonna be helpful for us.
这是一种你可以学习并大量练习的技能,但你也可以简单地把‘我真是个失败者’换成‘我正在产生‘我是个失败者’这个想法’。
This is a skill you can learn and you can practice a lot, but you can also just simply switch from saying, like, I'm such a loser to saying, I'm having the thought that I'm a loser.
与其说‘我讨厌焦虑的感觉’,你可以说‘我正在产生‘我讨厌焦虑的感觉’这个想法’。
Instead of saying, I hate feeling anxious, you could say, I'm having the thought that I hate feeling anxious.
你所做的只是在真实的自我和你的思维机器之间创造了一定的距离。
All you're doing is creating a degree of separation from your true self and your word machine.
因此,有一些非常实用的方法可以学会这样做。
So there are some really practical ways to learn to do this.
这个视频已经太长了,所以我们将在下一部分继续练习更多的认知解离技巧。
So this video is already getting too long, so we're gonna practice more cognitive diffusion skills in the next segment.
我只是想给你做一个概述。
I just wanted to give you an overview.
所以从我的角度来看,CBT和ACT这两种方法都相当有帮助。
So from my perspective, both CBT and ACT approaches can be quite helpful.
我通常会先尝试CBT,比如对推销员说‘不用了,我不需要吸尘器’,或者对你的负面想法说‘不用了,我并不是一个彻底的失败者’。
I'll often try the CBT first, so like to a salesman, no thanks, I don't need a vacuum cleaner, or to your negative thoughts, no thanks, I'm I'm not a complete loser.
如果这个想法非常顽固,我就让它留在那里,然后转移我的注意力,本质上就是忽略那个推销员,继续走自己的路。
And then if that thought is super persistent, I'll just let it be there, and I'll redirect my attention, essentially ignoring the salesman and walking on.
亲爱的大脑,谢谢你提供这个想法,但它并没有太大帮助。
Dear mind, thank you for that thought, but it's not super helpful.
好的。
Okay.
现在回到我刚才在做的事情上。
Now back to what I was doing.
只是允许那个想法存在,并将你的注意力重新引导回你重视的方向或当下时刻。
Just allowing that thought to be there and redirecting your attention back to your valued direction or the present moment.
所以总结一下,自动负面想法是我们大脑这个‘语言机器’不断自发冒出来的习惯性、非自愿的想法。
So just to summarize, automatic negative thoughts are the habitual involuntary thoughts that our word machine of a brain pops out all the time.
它们常常是错误的、无益的,并且直接加剧焦虑,因为那种对危险的感知——即认为某种情境是危险或具有威胁性的——会触发恐惧反应。
They're often false, unhelpful, and they directly contribute to anxiety because that perception of danger, that interpretation that a situation is dangerous or threatening triggers the fear response.
你可以学会识别这些想法的本质,只是想法而已,质疑它们,并用对你更有帮助的想法取而代之。
You can learn to notice these thoughts for what they are, just thoughts, challenge them, and replace them with something more helpful to you.
无论是转向更现实的想法,还是将注意力转移到对你真正重要的事情上,自动负面想法都不必控制你的生活。
Whether that's a more realistic thought or a shift in attention to what really matters to you, automatic negative thoughts don't have to control your life.
好的。
Okay.
你下周的挑战是:坐下来,打开你的工作簿,探索哪些想法导致了你的焦虑感。
Your challenge for the next week, sit down with your workbook and explore what kind of interpretations led you to feeling anxious.
试着去发现那些让你感到危险的自动负面想法。
See if you can explore the automatic negative thoughts that make you feel like you're in danger.
请连续一周,每天至少做一次,最好提前安排一个固定时间来做,而不是等到感到焦虑时才想起来做。
Do this at least once per day for one week, and it's probably best to just schedule in a time to do this instead of waiting until you're anxious to do it.
明白吗?
K?
感谢你的参与。
Thank you for being here.
谢谢观看。
Thanks for watching.
在下一个视频中,我们将讨论认知解离。
In the next video, we're gonna talk about cognitive defusion.
希望你喜欢这一集,并找到一些可以加入日常生活的技巧,让生活变得更好一点。
I hope you enjoyed this episode and found something you can add to your daily routine that makes your life a little bit better.
如果你想了解更多关于如何应对艰难情绪、改变大脑、建立更好关系,或支持患有心理疾病的人的知识,请访问我的课程网站 therapyinanutshell.com。
If you want to learn more about topics like how to process tough emotions, how to change your brain, how to build better relationships, or support someone you know with a mental illness, then check out my classes at therapyinanutshell.com.
如果你觉得这些播客对你有帮助,请留下评分,让更多人能轻松找到这些内容。
And if you feel like these podcasts have been a benefit to you, please leave a rating so others can more easily find this content.
非常感谢你,祝你
Thank you so much, and have
有
a
美好的一天。
great day.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。