本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我是梅根·拉皮诺。
Megan Rapinoe here.
本周在《更多一点》节目中,哥谭FC的罗斯·拉韦尔加入我们,谈论国际足联首届冠军杯、她令人难以置信的胜利之年,以及她有史以来最厉害的一些恶作剧——不幸的是,对象正是我。
This week on a touch more, Gotham FC's Rose Lavelle joins us to talk about FIFA's very first champions cup, her incredible year of wins, and some of her greatest pranks of all time, unfortunately, on yours truly.
此外,由于WNBA的集体谈判协议谈判仍陷入僵局,我必须问一个问题。
Plus, with the WNBA's CBA negotiations still stalled, I gotta ask
这个问题。
the question.
现在是不是该担心了?
Is it time to worry?
请在您收听播客的平台或YouTube上收听《更多一点》的最新一期节目。
Check out the latest episode of the touch more wherever you get your podcasts and on YouTube.
本周在《灰色地带》节目中,我们讨论是什么将我们联系在一起。
This week on the gray area, we're talking about what unites us.
我们现在几乎创造了一个社会,其中唯一的主流文化就是足球和泰勒·斯威夫特。
We've kinda created a society now where the really the monoculture is just football and Taylor Swift.
现在真正像这样的东西就只有这些了。
Those are really the only things that are like that now.
我不是在讽刺。
And I'm not being sarcastic.
事实确实如此。
It really is the case.
这说明了美国文化什么呢?
So what does that say about American culture?
和我一起收听《灰色地带》,我是肖恩·埃林。
Listen to the gray area with me, Sean Elling.
新集数已在所有平台上线。
New episodes available everywhere.
在冰层之下,我们能听到裂缝声、呻吟声和吱嘎声。
Under the ice, we hear cracks and groans and creaks.
这是一个不断变化的环境,因此有时相当嘈杂。
It's, an ever shifting environment, and so, it's fairly noisy at times.
一些滤食性动物生活的海底,听起来就像你记得的那种Pop Rocks糖果,放在舌头上会噼啪作响、噼啪爆裂。
The seafloor where some of these filter feeding animals are living actually sounds like, if you remember those Pop Rocks candies that you would put on your tongue and they would just crackle and and pop.
那就是它的声音。
That's what it sounds like.
请介绍一下你自己,好吗?
Introduce yourself, will you?
嗯。
Mhmm.
我是吉尔·海内斯,是一名水下探险家。
I'm Jill Heinearth, and I am an underwater explorer.
能称自己为探险家,真是了不起。
What a thing to be able to call yourself an explorer.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这太了不起了,你要怎么才能被称为探险家?你需要什么资格?
That's quite a how do you get what do you what credentials do you need to be able to call yourself an explorer?
你知道吗,这挺有趣的,因为当我第一次学游泳时,据说作为小孩子,你应该跳进泳池里扑腾玩耍。
You know, it's funny because when I had my very first swimming lessons, apparently, like, you're supposed to jump in the pool and splash around as a young, you know, infant in the pool.
但我实际上会呼气,游到池底,触摸池底的瓷砖,教练们有点担心我是不是力气不够,无法浮在水面上,但我觉得我只是在探索。
But I actually would exhale and swim down to the bottom and touch the tiles on the floor of the pool, And the instructors were a little alarmed that maybe I wasn't strong enough to keep myself on the surface, but I think I was just exploring.
吉尔·海内思出生在多伦多,她说自己小时候想当一名宇航员。
Jill Hynearth was born in Toronto and says that when she was growing up, she wanted to be an astronaut.
我是在六十年代长大的,那时观看了阿波罗登月任务。
I grew up in the in the sixties and watched the Apollo missions.
我当时想,天哪。
And I thought, oh my gosh.
我想做这件事。
I wanna do that.
我妈妈把我叫到跟前说,哦,亲爱的。
And and my mom sat me down and said, oh, dear.
你知道,我们没有加拿大的太空计划,而且也没有女性宇航员。
You know, we don't have a Canadian space program, and there are no women astronauts.
但我仍然有着强烈的好奇心,我们每周日晚上都会在电视上看雅克·库斯托的节目。
But I still had that intense desire to to explore, and and we would watch Jacques Cousteau on Sunday nights on TV.
我想,啊,你知道,还有一个未被探索的世界。
And I thought, ah, you know, there's an unexplored world.
我想我只是在追逐那个梦想。
And and I guess I was just chasing that dream.
这可不是一项安全的职业。
This isn't this is a dangerous profession.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是的。
It is.
有些人说这是最危险的职业。
Some people say it's the most dangerous profession.
在我的职业生涯中,我确实失去了上百位朋友,他们有的在洞穴潜水或技术潜水中丧生,都是在做他们热爱的工作或爱好时发生的。
I've certainly lost more than a 100 friends throughout the course of my career, who have, you know, lost their lives on cave dives or technical dives, you know, doing the the work or or the, you know, hobby that they love.
洞穴潜水是最先进、技术要求最高的潜水方式。
Cave diving is the most advanced and technical kind of diving.
很多时候,你必须潜到水下很深的地方才能找到洞穴的入口。
Oftentimes, you have to go deep under the water to even find the opening to the cave.
当你准备游回水面时,不能直接往上浮。
And when you're ready to swim back to the surface, you don't just go up.
你必须沿着来时的路线返回,因为你常常看不到阳光。
You have to retrace the way you came in because you often can't see sunlight.
可能发生的问题太多了。
So much could go wrong.
你的装备可能会出现故障。
Your gear could malfunction.
你可能会在通道中迷路,找不到来时的路。
You could get turned around in a passage and lose track of the way you came in.
洞穴潜水极其危险,以至于吉尔说潜水员通常买不到人寿保险。
Cave diving is so exceptionally dangerous that Jill says divers usually can't get life insurance.
对她来说,她说,美景与危险并存。
For her, she says, the beauty contradicts the danger.
她是全球最有经验的洞穴潜水员之一。
She's one of the most experienced cave divers on the planet.
她说,当许多人感到恐惧和幽闭恐惧时,她却感到兴奋和好奇。
She says that where many people feel fear and claustrophobia, she feels excited and curious.
我这辈子从未下过水潜水。
I've never been diving in my whole life.
我应该去试试。
I should.
我认为这是一次我们都应该体验的经历。
I think this is an experience we all should have.
这太非凡了。
It it's extraordinary.
对我而言,这几乎像是一种回归母体的体验。
It's it's for me, anyway, almost a back to the womb sort of experience.
这让人感到非常安心。
It's very comforting.
吉尔·海纳特将探索我们大多数人无缘目睹的地方作为自己毕生的事业。
Jill Heinert has made it her life's work to explore places most of us will never have the chance to see.
她是一名与国家地理合作的探险家,也是加拿大皇家地理学会有史以来首位驻地探险家。
She's an explorer working with National Geographic and is the first ever explorer in residence for the Royal Canadian Geographical Society.
在2000年,吉尔和她当时的丈夫兼潜水伙伴保罗·海纳思提出一个想法。
In the year 2000, Jill and her then husband and dive partner Paul Heinearth came up with an idea.
他们一直在研究世界上最大的浮冰体——南极洲的罗斯冰架的卫星图像。
They'd been looking at satellite photos of the largest body of floating ice in the world, the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica.
它的面积大约相当于法国。
It's about the size of France.
冰架上出现了巨大的裂缝,她想知道是否有可能潜入这些冰缝之中。
It was developing gigantic cracks, and she wondered if it was possible to dive into one of those cracks in the ice.
随后,一块巨大的冰体完全脱落,形成了有记录以来最大的冰山。
And then a chunk broke off completely, creating the largest iceberg in recorded history.
它的大小几乎和牙买加一样。
It was almost the size of Jamaica.
科学家们将其命名为B15,它正在移动。
Scientists named it B 15, and it was moving.
我们向国家地理频道提议,我们要前往那里,拦截这座冰山,看看它是否携带着南极洲的整个生态系统。
We pitched to National Geographic that we would go down there, intercept that iceberg, see if it dragged with it all the ecology of of Antarctica.
你知道吗?它会不会变成一个漂向海洋的生物引擎?
You know, would it become this biological engine that would drift off into the ocean?
我们提议成为历史上首批在冰山内部进行洞穴潜水的人。
And we proposed to be the first people ever to cave dive inside an iceberg.
她组建了一支由世界顶尖潜水员组成的团队,准备前往一个从未有人见过的地方。
She assembled a team of the most accomplished divers in the world and prepared to go to a place that no one had ever seen before.
她知道这将是她迄今为止最具挑战性、也最危险的一次潜水。
She knew it would be her most challenging dive yet and the most dangerous.
在这座冰山下,她的生命曾三次面临真正的危险。
Her life was in very real danger three times under this iceberg.
而她正是被一种极其微小、近乎透明的动物救了,透过它的身体,你甚至能看见它跳动的心脏。
And she would be saved by an animal so small, so transparent that you can see its heart beating right through it.
我是菲比·朱迪,欢迎收听《爱》。
I'm Phoebe Judge, and this is Love.
我们马上回来。
We'll be right back.
要收听无广告版本,请加入 Criminal Plus。
To listen without ads, join Criminal Plus.
《爱》节目由 Quince 赞助播出。
Support for This Is Love comes from Quince.
Quince 提供各种时尚且实惠的衣橱必备单品,全部采用高品质材料制成。
Quince makes all kinds of staples for your wardrobe that are stylish and affordable and made up of high quality materials.
它们有蒙古羊绒毛衣,适合寒冷的日子;真丝上衣和裙子,适合想要打扮得体的日子;还有耐穿的牛仔裤和夹克,设计初衷就是让你天天穿。
They have Mongolian cashmere sweaters for cold days, silk tops and skirts for days you wanna dress up, and denim jeans and jackets you can wear every day because they're meant to last.
我已经穿了几年 Quince 的工装夹克了,还有我从他们那里买的其他东西,比如牛津衬衫和这条我太喜欢所以买了两件的亚麻连衣裙,无论洗过多少次,依然崭新如初。
I've been wearing a chore jacket from Quint's for a few seasons now, and all the other things I've gotten from them, like their Oxford shirts and this linen dress I liked enough to get two of, still look great no matter how many times they've been washed and dried.
Quince 直接与可靠的工厂合作,去掉中间商,使价格远低于其他奢侈品牌。
Quince works directly with trusted factories, cutting up the middleman to keep their prices much lower than what other luxury brands charge.
用 Quince 更新你的衣橱。
Refresh your wardrobe with Quince.
别再等了。
Don't wait.
前往 quince.com/this-is-love,享受免费配送和 365 天无理由退换。
Go to quince.com slash this is love for free shipping on your order and 365 day returns.
现在在加拿大也可购买。
Now available in Canada too.
访问 quince.com/this-is-love,获取免费配送和 365 天退换服务。
That's quince.com slash this is love to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns.
Quince.com/this-is-love。
Quince.com/ this is love.
本节目由 Hungryroot 赞助。
Support for this is love comes from Hungryroot.
现在有很多营养建议,但要弄清楚哪些适合你,往往很费劲。
There's a lot of nutrition advice out there, and it can be a lot of work figuring out what's right for you.
但Hungryroot可以帮助你轻松规划健康餐食,并买到合适的食材,完全不用费力。
But Hungryroot can help you plan healthy meals and get the right groceries without much work at all.
开始使用很简单。
It's simple to start.
我告诉他们我的预算,他们就为我准备了一购物车的食材,包括各种食谱和零食。
I told them how much I'd like to spend, and they filled a cart with ingredients for different recipes plus snacks.
我调整了几样东西,几天后就全部送到了。
I replaced a few things, and it was all delivered a couple of days later.
那道鹰嘴豆咖喱配青豆和糙米饭非常棒,而且做起来特别快。
The curry tofu bowl with pea snaps and brown rice was excellent, and it was very quick to prepare.
Hungryroot让你在不费脑的情况下轻松吃得更健康。
Hungryroot makes it simple to eat healthier without overthinking it.
你可以利用这个专属优惠。
You can take advantage of this exclusive offer.
限时优惠,首箱享受40%折扣,且终身每箱都赠送一件免费商品。
For a limited time, get 40% off your first box, plus get a free item in every box for life.
前往 hungryroot.com/thisislove 并使用代码 thisislove。
Go to hungryroot.com slash this is love and use code this is love.
访问 hungryroot.com/thisislove,使用代码 thisislove,即可享受首箱40%折扣,并终身免费任选一件商品。
That's hungryroot.com slash this is love, code this is love to get 40% off your first box and a free item of your choice for life.
我们不知道这些环境会是什么样子。
We didn't know what these environments would be like.
它们适合潜水吗?
Would they be divable?
它们会太危险吗?
Would they be too dangerous?
它们会不断变化吗?
Would they be ever shifting?
这一切都是全新的。
It it was all new.
但你知道,没有人写过给第一个做这件事的人的手册。
But, you know, there's no handbook written for the first person to do something.
所以我们每天都在不断学习这些极其危险的环境,并尽可能做出最好的选择。
And so we just kept making the best choices we could each day as we learned more and more about these incredibly dangerous environments.
他们从新西兰出发前往南极洲,乘船穿越南大洋,航行了十二天。
They left for Antarctica from New Zealand and traveled for twelve days by boat across the Southern Ocean.
这艘船名叫‘勇敢之心号’。
The boat was called the Braveheart.
吉尔说,南大洋是世界上最令人恐惧的海域之一,因为那里没有陆地阻挡风暴,风暴不断累积、增强。
Jill says that the Southern Ocean is one of the most terrifying seas in the world because it gets hit by massive storms that build up because there's no land for them to bump into and slow down.
风暴只会越来越强。
They just get stronger and stronger.
她说,风力极其猛烈,海浪高达六十英尺。
She says that the wind was incredible and that the waves were 60 feet high.
他们的船被厚厚的冰层覆盖,几乎倾覆。
Their boat became coated in so much ice that it almost tipped over.
但当我们第一次看到冰山时,简直像在庆祝一样。
But when we saw the first iceberg, it it was like a big celebration.
首先,我们在雷达上看到了它,一个小小的亮点,船长立刻叫我们到驾驶室。
First, we saw it on the radar, this small, you know, blip dot on the radar, and the captain all called us up to the wheeled house.
他说:‘好了,我们进入冰区了。’
And he's like, here, we're entering the realm of ice.
随着我们越来越近,地平线上那个白点变得越来越大。
And as we got closer and closer, this white spot on the horizon got bigger and bigger.
那是一座冰峰,一座直插云霄的冰山。
And it was this this pinnacle, this mountain of of ice, you know, slicing into the sky.
它美极了。
And it was beautiful.
事实上,我流下了眼泪。
In fact, I I shed a tear.
听起来很奇怪,但当时我真的忍不住想:天啊。
Seems weird, but but it was like, oh my gosh.
我们终于到了。
We finally made it.
我们终于进入了冰域。
We've finally made it into the realm of ice.
一开始有几只企鹅,只是小小的黑点。
And there were a couple of penguins, just tiny black spots at first.
但当我们靠近时,真是太激动了。
But as we got closer, it was it was so exciting.
她记得自己的心跳加速了。
She remembers that her heart was pounding.
她说,我有一种敬畏的感觉。
She says, I had a feeling of reverence.
她知道,自己正凝视着再也无法重现的景象。
She knew she was looking at something that would never be the same again.
那景象真是太美了。
And it was it was beautiful.
那是一块冰淇淋蛋糕般的冰山,从海洋中突兀地耸立出来,背后是我在地球上见过最清澈的天空。
It was this, you know, this ice cream cake sticking out of the ocean against the back drop of the clearest skies I had ever seen.
潜水团队由吉尔、保罗·海纳思以及潜水员兼纪录片制作者韦斯·斯凯尔斯组成。
The dive team was Jill, Paul Heinerth, and the diver and documentarian, Wes Skiles.
在船上,还有一支支援团队和一个摄制组。
And on the boat, a support crew and a film crew.
他们的旅程将持续六十天。
Their trip would last sixty days.
他们整个期间都住在船上,每次从冰山潜水归来后都会返回船上。
They would live on the boat for the whole time, returning there after each dive trip into the iceberg.
当他们抵达冰山时,首先得找到一个停泊船只的地方。
When they arrived at the iceberg, they first had to find a place to anchor the boat.
但把船锚定在冰山上,可不像停靠在码头那样简单。
But anchoring to an iceberg isn't like pulling up to a dock.
冰山一直在移动,以大约每小时六英里的速度向北漂移。
The iceberg is moving constantly drifting north at about six miles per hour.
当他们终于找到一个可以系泊的地方后,就开始寻找足够宽、能让一个人游进去的冰山裂缝。
When they did find a place to anchor, they started looking for cracks in the iceberg that were wide enough for a person to swim into.
计划是先进行一次初步潜水,以查看情况。
The plan was to do an initial dive to check things out.
他们知道水温大约是华氏28度,因此想做个测试,确保设备在这种低温水中能正常工作。
They knew the water temperature was about 28 degrees Fahrenheit, and they wanted to do a test to make sure their equipment would function normally in such cold water.
我有点害怕,你知道的,但这其实是好事。
I was scared, you know, which is good.
我的意思是,当你感到害怕时,你会在意自己决定的结果,也会对选择更加谨慎。
I mean, when you're scared, you care about the outcome of your decisions, and and you tend to be very judicious about your choices.
于是我慢慢游进了这个开口,里面是一个巨大的空洞,角落里挤满了小鱼和磷虾——这种像小虾一样的生物,还有大量浮游生物。
So I slowly swam into this opening and and there was this cavernous void with a corner that was full of small fish and krill, this small shrimp like creature, and a lot of plankton.
这和我想象的不一样。
So it was different than I expected.
我本来以为只会看到水和冰。
I kind of expected it just to be water and ice.
我没料到会有这么多生命,但我们却亲眼目睹了南极食物链最底层的生物,全都藏身于这片冰层中的巨大空洞里。
I didn't expect all the life, but here we were witnessing the very base of the Antarctic food chain all hiding away in this this cavernous void in the ice.
南极的南大洋栖息着超过220种鱼类和水生生物。
The Southern Ocean in Antarctica is home to more than 220 varieties of fish and aquatic life.
有我们熟知的企鹅和海狮,还有许多其他生物,它们太微小或太隐蔽,除非你亲自潜到海洋最深处、冰山底部,否则根本不会注意到它们。
There are the penguins and sea lions that we know about, and then there are all the other creatures that are too tiny or too hidden to be on most of our radars, unless you're there at the bottom of the ocean, at the bottom of an iceberg.
吉尔说,他们下潜到了130英尺深,几乎达到了寒冷水域的极限,看到了栉水母、海猪、沙蚤,还有被称为羽星的生物,它们的样子确实和名字一样奇特。
Jill says they went so deep, a 130 feet down, that they pushed the very edges for such cold water and saw things like comb jellyfish and sea pigs and sandhoppers and things called feather stars, which look kind of just like how they sound.
我的天啊,能在世界的尽头、冰山深处看到这些生物,真是不可思议。
I mean, what a thing to be at the bottom of the world and in an iceberg and see these animals.
是的。
Yeah.
我印象中最非凡的一件事是——当然,到处都有令人惊叹的景象。
The the most remarkable thing that I recall I mean, there were remarkable things that happened everywhere.
我正漂浮在冰块和融雪之间,突然眼角一瞥,砰的一下,一只豹海豹飞速掠过,转眼就消失了。
I mean, I'd be in the middle of slushy chunks of ice, and then suddenly out of the corner of my eye, boom, just see a leopard seal dart by and disappear.
那些短暂的时刻令人兴奋。
There were those fleeting moments that were exciting.
但我觉得我见过的最美丽的一幕,是我们进入了一道冰缝,不知道会遇到什么,于是顺着裂缝一直往下、往下、往下,最终发现这个冰山在约130英尺深的海底被卡住了。
But one of beautiful things that I think I have ever seen was when we entered a crack in the ice, didn't know what we were going to encounter, and we followed the crack down, down, down, and eventually found the spot where this iceberg had tripped up on the seafloor about a 130 feet deep.
我当时想,哇。
And I thought, wow.
这真的太有趣了。
This is really interesting.
我往旁边一看,发现一条通道向下延伸进冰山内部。
And I looked to my side, and I saw a passage descending into the berg.
这条隧道的底部就是海洋的海床。
And the floor of the tunnel was the seafloor of the ocean.
冰层呈现出白色和蓝色,各种深浅的蓝色,有时清澈透明,像一扇窗户。
And the ice was white and blue, all shades of blue, and at times transparent clear like a window.
但在它卡在海床上的地方,海床上的一切都是黄色、金色和红色的。
But where it had caught up on the seafloor, everything on the seafloor was yellow and golden and red.
它们是滤食性生物,从海底生长出来,色彩斑斓。
They were filter feeding organisms, animals sprouting up from the seafloor with this riot of color.
冰层与生物的质地以及色彩之间的对比,让我震撼不已。
And the contrast between both the texture of the ice and the texture of the animals and the colors just blew me away.
我被眼前的景象深深吸引住了。
I I was transfixed by what I was seeing.
我这辈子从未见过这样的景象。
I had seen nothing like it ever in my life.
你们潜水时有多安静?
How quiet is it when you dive?
我的意思是,我知道你们有空气供应,但水下到底有多安静?
I mean, I know you've got the air going, but how quiet is it under the water?
我使用的是名为再呼吸器的生命支持系统,这与普通潜水面罩不同。
Well, I'm using a a life support system called a rebreather, so it's different than normal scuba.
使用普通潜水面罩时,气泡会发出噪音,尤其是在洞穴或冰下潜行时。
With normal scuba, it's kind of noisy with the bubbles, especially if you're in a cave or under the ice.
气泡听起来就像一列货运列车在天花板上飞驰而过。
Like, the bubbles can sound like a freight train, like, racing across the ceiling.
它们非常吵闹。
They're very loud.
但在再呼吸器上,你只能听到自己呼吸的进出声,有点像达斯·维达那种感觉,偶尔夹杂着几声氧气注入的轻响。
But on a rebreather, all you hear is your own respiration in and out, kind of that Darth Vader sort of, sensation with a few little clicks of of oxygen injection.
所以在使用再呼吸器时,实际上相当安静。
So it's it's actually quite quiet on the rebreather.
他们原本计划在水下停留时间从不超过一小时。
They'd planned to never stay in the water for more than an hour.
这对他们的身体和设备来说都太危险了。
It was too dangerous for their bodies and for their equipment.
于是他们开始朝船只方向返回。
So they started heading back towards the boat.
我听到了隆隆的声响、裂开声和震动,有些甚至能让我胸口的胸骨都感受到。
I heard these rumbling sounds and cracks and shakes, some that I could even feel inside my sternum in my chest.
但我当时只是以为是冰块的声音,你知道的。
But I just thought it's the ice, you know.
但当我第一次转身游出去时,我们进入的那个入口已经变了。
But the first time I turned around and swam out, the doorway that we had gone into had changed.
我很快意识到,我们进入的洞穴入口已经被封住了。
And I recognized very quickly that the doorway of the cave that we've gone into had closed.
现在入口被巨大的冰块堵住了,而我身体内部感受到的轰鸣、裂响和震动,正是冰块脱落并堵住洞穴入口造成的。
It was now blocked with these giant pieces of ice and the groaning and the cracks and the sounds that I felt right inside my body had been ice that had broken away and blocked the doorway to the cave.
我想:天哪。
And I thought, oh, no.
你知道吗?
You know?
你说,我们现在该怎么办?
You know, what are we gonna do?
而且
And
你能和船上的那些人联系吗?
Is there a way for you to talk to the people on the boat?
有办法吗?
Is there any?
没有。
No.
我们和在上面等我们的那些人没有任何通讯。
We had no communication with the people who were topside waiting for us.
事实上,他们看到了巨大的冰块涌来,甚至掀起了一股巨浪,差点把他们从充气艇上掀翻。
And in fact, they had seen these massive pieces of ice cavalry, and it had actually sent up this huge wave that had almost displaced them right out of the zodiac, the inflatable boat that they were in.
他们以为我们已经被困住了,而且他们什么都做不了。
And they had thought that that we were now trapped, and there was nothing that they could do.
我们没有办法告诉他们我们没事。
We had no way to tell them that we were okay.
我们只是在想办法逃出去。
We were just finding a way out.
我们确实找到了出路。
And we did find a way out.
当我们最终赶上他们并回到充气艇上时,他们确信我们已经遇难了,因此对我们能安全返回船上来感到无比欣慰。
And when we eventually caught up with them and got back into the zodiac, they they were sure that we'd been killed and were so relieved that we'd made it back to the boat.
他们了解到,即使比原计划更多,冰山下的环境也始终在变化。
What they learned was that even more than they'd planned for, the environment under the iceberg was always changing.
他们根本无法为那些无法预知的事情做准备。
And they just couldn't plan for what they couldn't plan for.
但吉尔说,她记得当时心想:好吧。
But Jill says she remembers thinking, okay.
我想我比昨天懂得更多了。
I guess I knew more than yesterday.
我们再试一次吧。
We'll give it another shot.
于是他们决定再次尝试。
So they decided to try again.
我们正游向冰山,其中有一件事我们本该更注意一些,那就是海底这些滤食性动物,它们就像小小的棕榈树或圣诞树,牢牢地附着在海底。
We were swimming into the iceberg, and one of the things we we should have maybe paid more attention to was the fact that all of these filter feeding animals that are on the seafloor, they're like little they're like little miniature palm trees or Christmas trees, and they're anchored to the bottom.
这些动物本身实际上是从它们自己形成的钙质硬管中生长出来的。
And the animals themselves actually sprout from inside of a a calcareous, like, hard rock tube that they've created on their own.
这几乎就像一个外壳。
It's like a shell almost.
它们从管中伸出类似羽毛的触须,捕捉水中漂浮的物质。
And they sprout out of that with these fronds that are like feathers, and they collect things that drift by them in the water column.
比如它们可以食用的微小微生物。
So small microorganisms that they can eat.
当水流清新且持续流动时,它们就有充足的食物。
And when the current is is fresh and running along, then they have lots to eat.
但当水流过强时,它们就会缩回那个坚硬的岩管中躲避,直到水流减弱。
And when it gets too strong, they'll retract into that hard rock case to hide until the currents, lessen.
所以我们本该注意到这种密集的觅食景象,但很快,水流就加速了。
So we should have noticed this this kind of riot of feeding that was was occurring, but very quickly, the current accelerated.
当我转身想沿着来路逃回去时,才意识到水流已经强到我无法逆流而游了。
And when I went to turn around to escape back the way we had come from, it was only then that it was apparent that it had accelerated to a degree that I was unable to to swim against.
水流变得如此强劲,将潜水员推向海底,远离了出口。
The current had become so strong that it was pushing the divers back towards the seafloor and away from the exit.
其实,那些生物早就给了我线索,只是我没有足够留意。
And really, those animals may have given me the clues earlier, but I I wasn't paying enough attention.
我们马上回来。
We'll be right back.
关于这部新片《梅拉尼娅》,有一些重要的数字需要记住。
When it comes to the new Melania movie, here are some important numbers to remember.
四千万。
40,000,000.
亚马逊为这部影片的版权支付了梅拉尼娅·特朗普制作公司四千万美元。
That's how much Amazon paid Melania Trump's production studio for the rights to the film.
这是有史以来为纪录片支付的最高价格。
It's the highest price ever paid for a documentary.
3500万。
35,000,000.
这大约是亚马逊在电影营销上的花费。
That's about how much Amazon spent marketing the film.
2800万。
28,000,000.
这位第一夫人分得了多少?
How much went to the first lady?
还有700万。
And 7,000,000.
这部电影首周末票房收入达到了700万美元,这说实话相当不错,肯定超过了大多数票房业内人士的预期。
That's how much the Melania movie made on opening weekend, which is honestly pretty good and certainly more than many box office insiders projected.
这部电影是怎么拍出来的?
So how did this movie get made?
它是拍给谁看的?
Who's it for?
如果这最终是梅拉尼娅·特朗普的版本,她会怎么说呢?
And if this is finally Melania Trump's side of the story, what does she have to say?
接下来请收听来自Vox的《今日解析》。
That's coming up on Today Explained from Vox.
每周一至周五下午收听,平台任选。
Listen weekday afternoons wherever you get your podcasts.
《爱的故事》由DeleteMe赞助播出。
Support for This Is Love comes from DeleteMe.
DeleteMe让在线删除您的个人信息变得简单、快捷且安全。
DeleteMe makes it easy, quick, and safe to delete your personal data online.
您的地址、电话号码以及家人的姓名可能已经在网上公开,如果您想保护这些信息,往往不知从何下手。
Your address, phone number, and family members' names might already be available on the Internet, and it can be hard to know where to start if you wanna keep that information private.
但DeleteMe会为您处理一切。
But DeleteMe takes care of it for you.
Wirecutter将DeleteMe评为数据删除服务的首选。
Wirecutter named DeleteMe their top pick for data removal services.
我亲自试用了DeleteMe,惊讶地发现我的个人信息竟然有这么多流露在网上。
I had a chance to use DeleteMe myself, and I was shocked to see how much of my personal information was out there.
但DeleteMe让我轻松地把这些信息都删除了。
But DeleteMe made it simple to get it removed.
立即注册DeleteMe,掌控你的数据,保护你的私人生活,现在享受为我们的听众特别提供的折扣。
Take control of your data and keep your private life private by signing up for DeleteMe now at a special discount for our listeners.
访问 join deleteme.com/love 并在结账时使用促销码 love,即可享受DeleteMe计划20%的折扣。
Get 20% off your DeleteMe plan when you go to join deleteme.com/love and use promo code love at checkout.
要获得20%的折扣,唯一的方式就是访问 join deleteme.com/love,并在结账时输入代码 love。
The only way to get 20% off is to go to join deleteme.com/love and enter code love at checkout.
就是 join deleteme.com/love,代码 love。
That's join deleteme.com/love,code love.
吉尔和保罗·海纳特在第二次潜入南极洲B-15冰山时,意识到洋流正在将他们推向远离水面的方向。
Jill and Paul Heinert were on their second dive into the B 15 iceberg in Antarctica when they realized that the ocean currents were pushing them away from the surface.
当你在冰层下方,一切都不对劲,又努力不恐慌的时候,你又怎么可能不害怕呢?
Wonder in these times when you're underneath the ice and it's not going right, and you're trying not to panic, but how do you not?
你看到那些小鱼从你头边游过,完全平静而不知情,根本没想到危险可能正在逼近。
And you see these little fish swimming by your head, completely calm and unaware that something bad is potentially happening, what the thought is.
是的。
Yeah.
当事情出错时,我们必须避免情绪控制我们的大脑。
We have to keep the emotions away from hijacking our brains, you know, when something goes wrong.
我们必须摒弃这些情绪,保持务实和敏锐,以便能采取下一步最合适的行动,从而摆脱困境。
We have to, push away those emotions and stay pragmatic and observant so that we can take the next best step forward, you know, to, to get ourselves out of a problem.
这意味着你要与周围的一切融为一体,理解所有事物,比如那些滤食性生物或小鱼。
And and that means, you know, being one with and understanding everything that's around you, like those filter feeding organisms or little fish.
我特别对一种叫做冰鱼的小生物感兴趣。
And I was particularly interested in these little things called ice fish.
每次潜水时我都会注意到它们。
I'd been noticing them on every dive.
有时候冰鱼也被称为幽灵鱼。
Sometimes an ice fish is called a ghost fish.
它们的血液是透明的。
Their blood is clear.
它们没有红细胞,也没有血红蛋白。
They have no red blood cells and no hemoglobin.
它们的血液起到一种防冻剂的作用。
Their blood acts like a kind of antifreeze.
它们只生活在南大洋,而那里曾经更温暖。
They only live in the Southern Ocean, which used to be warmer.
大约三千万年前,海洋的温度下降了。
About thirty million years ago, the ocean's temperature dropped.
大多数鱼类迁往更温暖的水域或灭绝了。
Most fish left for warmer waters or died off.
冰鱼留了下来并适应了环境。
The ice fish stayed and adapted.
它们是透明的。
They were transparent.
我能看见他们体内的内脏,当水流变强时,他们会躲进自己在冰里挖出的、拇指大小的洞穴中。
I could see their internal organs inside their bodies, and they would hide inside the ice in these little thumb sized burrows that they'd created when the current would get strong.
我在其他潜水地点和世界其他地方也见过类似的情况,你知道,当水流和潮汐太强时,鱼就会躲进小裂缝、缝隙和洞穴里。
And I'd seen similar things happen in other dives and other parts of the world where, you know, fish hide in little cracks and crevices and burrows when the current and the tide gets too strong.
它们为自己建造了一个小窝,这样就能安全地待在那里,不会被水流冲走。
They make a little house for themselves so they're safe and they can stay right there, not get pushed around.
是的。
Yeah.
这些小冰鱼会自己挖出洞穴。
These little ice fish create their own little burrows.
当你沿着冰墙游泳时,有时会看到它们的小眼睛和脑袋探出来。
And when you're swimming along an ice wall, you sometimes just see their little eyes, their little head poking out.
当它们准备出来觅食时,就会离开洞穴,但之后又会退回一个可以让自己得到保护、不被水流冲走的地方,我想那里也能提供一些保温作用。
And, you know, when they're ready to come out and and feed, they'll leave the burrows, but then they'll retreat back into a place where they can be, I guess, insulated, but also protected from being swept away in the current.
吉尔说,她和保罗最终通过顺应水流、寻找一条不同于来时的出路,才从冰山中脱身;当他们终于探出水面时,完全不知道自己身在何处,也找不到他们的船。
Jill says she and Paul finally found their way out of the iceberg by, as she says, going with the flow of the current and looking for a different path out than the way they'd come in, which meant that when they finally got their heads above water, they had no idea where they were or where their boat was.
她说,当他们浮出水面时,四周都是冰,比他们的头还高,他们不知道船该如何找到他们。
She says that when they surfaced, there was ice all around them, higher than their heads, and they didn't know how the boat could find them.
她记得自己不清楚在水里待了多久。
She remembers not knowing how long she'd been in the water.
她说,可能只过了十五分钟,也可能已经过去了一小时。
She says it could have been fifteen minutes, or it could have been an hour.
然后她看到船从冰山一侧绕了过来,于是大声呼喊。
And then she saw the boat come around the side of the iceberg and was able to yell out.
这次整个旅程比他们预期的要艰难和危险得多。
This whole trip was shaping up to be much harder and much more dangerous than they'd expected.
但他们千里迢迢来到这里是有原因的——为了记录一个前所未见的世界。
But they traveled all this way for a reason, to document a world no one had ever seen before.
船的燃料即将耗尽,如果他们还要再次下潜,就必须抓紧时间。
The boat was running out of fuel, and if they were gonna go down again, they realized they were gonna have to hurry.
三位潜水员——吉尔、保罗和韦斯——收拾好相机,准备深入比以往任何时候都更远的冰山内部。
The three divers, Jill, Paul, and Wes, packed their cameras and prepared to go further into the iceberg than they ever had before.
又一次,水流突然改变并加速,我的防水手套出现了一个小孔。
And once again, very suddenly, the current shifted and accelerated, and I had a small pinhole leak in my dry glove.
冰冷的水透过防水膜直接渗到我的皮肤上,让我的手冷得发抖。
So cold water was getting through the waterproof membrane right down to my skin, you know, chilling my hand.
那感觉异常疼痛。
And it was extraordinarily painful.
于是我意识到正在发生两件事。
So I realized two things were going on.
我的手已经冷得超出了承受范围,而水流也突然变强了。
My hand was getting beyond cold and the current was suddenly getting stronger.
于是我转向我的潜水伙伴,给了他们一个我们用来表示该返航的竖起大拇指的手势。
So I turned to my dive partners and gave them the thumbs up signal that we use to indicate it's time to turn around.
这个竖起大拇指的手势意味着没有其他选择。
And that thumbs up signal is like no options.
我们要回去了。
We're going back.
所以我们全都转了身。
So we all turned around.
几分钟内,水流变得如此强劲,我们根本无法逆流而游。
And within minutes, the current was so strong that we couldn't swim against it.
于是我们开始用手插入海底,试图用手拉拽着前进。
And we started to dive our hands into the seafloor and try and pull our way along.
这就像试图在飓风级别的强风中站稳一样。
It was like trying to, you know, stand up against a hurricane force wind.
我的手臂都在颤抖。
My arms are just quivering.
我拼命地拉啊、拉啊、拉啊,只想靠近那条通向水面的裂缝。
I'm working so hard to pull and pull and pull to get closer to that crack that would lead back to the surface.
我记得当时心想:我们出不去了。
And I remember thinking, we're not getting out of here.
今天我们出不去了,而且没人能来救我们。
We're not getting out of here today, and there's nobody to rescue us.
她当时心想,世界上最专业、最有经验的洞穴潜水救援团队就在这里,被困在B15冰山里。
She remembers thinking, the most qualified cave diving team in the world with the experience and skills to rescue us is right here trapped in the B 15 Iceberg.
她知道,他们每被水流拖离洞口一分钟,就意味着他们用来逃生的氧气就少一分钟。
She knew that every minute they spent getting sucked away from the opening meant a minute less of oxygen for them to use, trying to get out.
这次潜水原本只计划持续一小时,但现在很明显,时间会远超预期。
The dive was only supposed to last an hour, but it was clear now that it was gonna be much longer.
她的手,由于手套上有个小孔,正变得越来越冷。
And her hand, with that pinhole leak in her glove, was getting colder and colder.
哦,那感觉就像胳膊末端挂着一块木头。
Oh, it just felt like a piece of wood on the end of my arm.
我已经感觉不到它了,我只是把它往下压进松软的海底,想找到能帮我向前拉的东西。
I could no longer feel it, you know, and I was just pushing it down into sort of the doughy seafloor to try and find something that would help me pull forward.
你知道,如果你松手,如果抓不住,就会被水流卷走,去到一个再也无法回到水面的地方。
And is it you knew that if you if you let go, if you couldn't hold on, that you would be sucked by the current to a place that would not allow you to get back up to the surface.
是的。
Yeah.
有时候我试图找一个稳固的抓握点,但手却被泥浆向后拉扯。
There were times where I was trying to get a a good handhold and my hand would just get raked backwards through the mud.
我用尽全力踢水、拼命拉拽,却连一英寸都移动不了。
And I'm kicking with everything I have, and I'm pulling with everything I have, and I'm I'm not even moving an inch at a time.
我的搭档,那个拿着最大摄像机的人,大喊着让我帮他照看摄像机。
And my partner, with the biggest camera was yelling, help me with the camera.
我当时想,别管摄像机了。
And I'm thinking, forget the camera.
我们会死在这里。
We're gonna we're gonna die.
这太可怕了。
And, it it was terrifying.
放弃简直太容易了。
It it would have been so easy to give up.
但如果我松手,就会被水流卷走,那就一切都结束了。
But if I had just let go, I would have been swept away and that would have been the end.
所以我一点一点地继续挣扎,不停地挣扎、挣扎、挣扎。
So I kept fighting just an inch at a time and fighting and fighting and fighting.
我们终于回到了入口的裂缝处,那里距离水面还有130英尺,但我们的上升路程依然漫长。
And we finally got back to that entrance crack where we're a 130 feet from the surface, and we still have a long ascent.
现在,水流从上方压了下来。
And now the current is pressing down from above.
这是一股垂直的水流,从裂缝中倾泻而下,被吸进了冰山内部。
It's a vertical current that's pouring down through this crack and getting sucked into the iceberg.
我完全想不到该如何在这光滑的冰面上爬回水面。
And I can't think of how I'm going to be able to get my way up this slippery ice face back to the surface.
我想,我们都已经快到光亮处了,可我还是会死在这冰层里,和我的同伴们一起。
And I thought, we've gotten all the way to daylight, and I'm still gonna die here inside the ice with my partners.
然后我想起了冰鱼。
And then I remembered the ice fish.
我想,也许它们能救我。
And I thought, they may be my rescue.
这些小小的、拇指大小的鱼。
These tiny little thumb sized fish.
我想到了那些洞穴。
And I thought, the burrows.
我会利用这些洞穴。
I'll use the burrows.
这些冰鱼的洞穴,它们的小眼睛从冰里探出来,仿佛在看着我,甚至有点嘲笑我的意思。
These ice fish burrows, their little eyes poking out from the ice, looking at me, almost, you know, mocking me.
我想,好吧。
I thought, okay.
就现在了。
This is it.
我把手指插进其中一个洞里,心想:就用这些当把手,把小鱼赶走,把手指插进去,然后借力爬上这滑溜溜的冰面,逃离这股水流。
And I stuffed my finger into one of these holes and thought, I'll use these like a handhold, evict the little fish, push my finger in there, and pull myself up this slippery face of ice until I can escape the current.
很快,成功了。
And soon, it worked.
展开剩余字幕(还有 88 条)
一次一个手指。
One finger at a time.
我开始一寸一寸地往上爬,牢牢抓住位置,我的两个同伴也跟了上来。
I started pulling myself up and pulling myself up and holding myself in place, and my two partners followed.
她一孔一孔地往上挪,从水面下130英尺处开始,每上升10英尺就停下来适应压力。
She inched her way up, hole by hole, from a 130 feet below the surface, stopping every 10 feet to acclimate to the pressure.
让身体慢慢适应压力至关重要。
It's critically important to allow your body to readjust to the pressure much
在
in
就像汽水瓶里的气泡一样。
the same way that, you know, bubbles are held within a bottle of soda pop.
我们身体组织里实际上含有氮气气泡。
Bubbles of nitrogen gas are actually held within the tissues of our body.
我们必须非常非常缓慢地打开汽水瓶的瓶盖。
And we need to basically take the cap off the soda pop bottle very, very slowly.
因为如果你摇晃那瓶苏打水然后打开瓶盖,高压下的气体会从身体组织中释放出来,跑到本不该出现的地方,导致减压病。
Because if you shake up that soda pop bottle and release the cap, gas, under pressure will come out of the body's tissues and and erupt, you know, end up in places where they shouldn't be in your body and cause a condition called decompression sickness.
这有多难?
How how hard is that?
你刚刚才让自己稍微安全了一点。
You've just you've just gotten yourself somewhat safe.
我能想象,你此刻最想做的就是赶紧离开那里,但现在你却必须慢慢往上爬。
I can imagine all you want in the world is just get out of there, and now you've gotta slowly make your way back up.
是的。
Yeah.
在紧急情况下,一名技术潜水员必须明白,即使他们看到了阳光,即使他们看到了船体在头顶上方,也不能直接上升。
That in an emergency, a a diver who's like a technical diver has to understand that even when they see the sunlight, even when they see the hull of the boat over their heads, they can't go up.
那里仍然有一个人为的上限。
There's still an artificial ceiling.
因此,无论发生什么,你都必须设法在水下应对。
And so no matter what happens, you must figure out a way to deal with it underwater.
尽管我的手有一半都快冻僵了,也不知道会不会对双手造成永久性损伤,但我明白,为了防止减压病,我必须尽可能久地待在水下。
So even though my hand was was half, you know, feeling half frozen and I I didn't know whether I'd be doing permanent damage to my hand, I knew that I had to stay under as long as I possibly could to avoid getting bent.
当你最终到达水面时,发生了什么?
What happened when you got to the surface finally?
我记得自己游回船边,抓住了游泳梯。
Well, I remember swimming back to the boat and, you know, grabbing onto the the swim ladder.
船上的首席科学家探身过来,露出一种阴沉而诡异的笑声。
And the chief scientist from the boat leaned over, and he sort of had this sort of dark ominous chuckle.
他低头看着我。
And he looked down at me.
他问:‘你到底怎么了?’
He's like, what happened?
我们原本一小时的潜水,变成了三个小时。
Our one hour dive had turned into a three hour dive.
我们晚了两个小时,船上所有人都吓得要死,以为我们已经死了。
We'd been we'd been two hours overdue, so everybody on board was terrified that, you know, we'd been killed.
我说,格雷格,你知道吗,今天洞穴想留住我们。
And I said I said, Greg, you know, the cave tried to keep us today.
我当时非常清醒地意识到,能爬回船上真是幸运至极。
And I was, you know, quite sober in my my recognition that I was very lucky to be climbing that ladder back onto the boat.
就在同一天晚上,安全回到船上吃晚饭时,吉尔听到甲板顶部有人在喊叫。
That same night, safely back on the boat, eating dinner, Jill heard someone shouting from the top deck.
我想,天哪。
And thought, oh my god.
那是什么?
What is that?
我们刚刚进去过的整个冰山正在裂开、破碎,化作巨大的冰块,不断崩解,远眺所及之处都变成了碎冰和泥浆。
And the entire iceberg that we had just been inside of was cracking and breaking and dissolving into these huge chunks of ice, calving away and turning into slush and chunks as far as the eye could see.
它掀起了一阵巨大的海浪。
It threw up this enormous wave.
它把我们从锚地扯开,我完全说不出话来。
It ripped us off of our anchorage, and, I was just speechless.
我刚刚待过的那个洞穴,几分钟内就消失了。
The very cave that I'd been inside of was gone in a matter of minutes.
B15冰山的一大块区域,超过一平方英里的冰体,已经消失在南大洋中。
A large section of the B 15 Iceberg, more than a mile square of ice, had disappeared into the Southern Ocean.
就在那一刻,整个生态系统解体了,我不知道那些生命去了哪里。
An entire ecosystem broke up in that moment, and I don't know what happened to the life.
我不知道所有那些东西怎么样了,比如冰面上的企鹅,还有在冰缝中游动的豹海豹。
I don't know what happened to everything, you know, penguins on top of the ice, leopard seals swimming through the ice.
它们现在会去哪里呢?
It where would they go now?
这个承载着南极所有生命的生物引擎,现在正碎裂成片,你知道,生命会去哪儿?
Did this, you know, biological engine that carried all this life from Antarctica that was now breaking into pieces, you know, where would the life go?
我不知道这个问题的答案。
I don't know the answer to that.
他们用镜头捕捉到了前所未见的画面——世界上最大的冰山内部景象。
They had captured on film something no one had seen before, the largest iceberg in the world from the inside.
而现在,这一幕再也不会有人看到了。
And now it was something no one would ever see again.
B15冰山持续碎裂。
B 15 has continued to break apart.
到2018年,只剩下四块了。
By 2018, there are only four pieces left.
这座冰山漂浮得如此之远,已经进入更温暖的水域,并开始融化。
The iceberg has drifted so far that it's entered much warmer waters and has begun to melt.
科学家预测,整个冰山将在几年内完全消失。
Scientists predict that the whole thing will be gone in a number of years.
美国宇航局科学家凯莉·布伦特表示,当冰山融化时,它们往往会积聚积水,这些水会像一把把刀子一样渗入冰山内部。
NASA scientist Kelly Brunt has said that as icebergs melt, they, quote, tend to pond with water, which then works its way through the iceberg like a set of knives.
你有没有想过,也许我已经够幸运了?
Do you ever think, maybe I've tested my luck enough?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我的意思是,我得和我丈夫讨论这些事。
I mean, I have to have these discussions with my husband.
他会坐下来问我:你什么时候才肯停手?
He'll sit down and say, when are you going to stop?
你做得还不够多吗?
Haven't you done enough?
接下来你要做什么?
You know, what's next?
我必须不断问自己这些问题。
And I I have to keep asking those questions.
这值得吗?
Is it worth it?
我所做的事情,是否真正增进了我们对地球、野生动物或人类生理的理解?
Is what I'm doing positively impacting our understanding of of our planet or of wildlife or of human physiology?
冒这个风险值得吗?
Is it worth the risk?
我承担这个风险,不仅仅是为了我自己。
I'm taking the risk for far more than myself.
我承担这个风险,是为了我的丈夫、我的家人和我的社区。
I'm taking the risk for my husband and my family and and my community.
如果我在水下洞穴中迷路并丧生,总会有人试图打捞我的遗体,所以这也是我为他们承担的风险。
If if I get, you know, lost in an underwater cave and die, somebody's going to try to retrieve my body, so it's a risk I'm taking for them too.
我总是需要权衡这些风险。
I always have to weigh those risks.
随着年龄增长,我当然会更多地思考这个问题。
And as I get older, I certainly think about that more.
也许是年岁的智慧,也许是更多的无所畏惧。
Maybe the wisdom of age, maybe more of a sense of invincibility.
我必须小心谨慎。
And, I I have to be careful.
是的。
Yeah.
这不是很有趣吗?
Isn't it so funny?
你所能想象的最危险的地方——南极洲的冰山,却是其他生物的安全家园。
The most dangerous place you could possibly imagine an iceberg in Antarctica is a safe home for others.
哦,这真是太惊人了。
Oh, it it's so remarkable.
我的意思是,我一直好奇这些动物是怎么在冰里生活的?
I mean, I wondered how how do these animals live in the ice?
你知道吗?
You know?
它们的血液里有抗冻剂吗?
Do they have antifreeze in their blood?
你知道,这正是科学家们感兴趣的问题之一。
I you know, that's one of the questions that scientists were interested in.
这些小鱼是怎么在如此严酷的环境中生存下来的?
How do these little fish survive in such a harsh environment?
或者,你知道的,我们甚至能在冰山上看到鸟类,那些小巧可爱的白色小鸟,它们会落在冰面上,就在你身边停歇,你能看到它们的心跳快得惊人。
Or, you know, we even see birds on the icebergs, you know, little gorgeous white tiny birds that will, you know, land on the ice as you're sitting down beside you and you see their little heart rates just just blazing away.
你会想,天哪,它们是怎么在这种环境中生存的?
And you think, gosh, how do they live in such an environment?
《爱》这个节目由劳伦·斯波尔和我共同创作。
This is love is created by Lauren Spore and me.
娜迪亚·威尔逊是我们高级制片人。
Nadia Wilson is our senior producer.
凯蒂·毕晓普是我们监制。
Katie Bishop is our supervising producer.
我们的制片人包括苏珊娜·罗伯逊、杰基·塞吉科、莉莉·克拉克、莉娜·西利森和梅根·卡南。
Our producers are Susannah Robertson, Jackie Sejiko, Lily Clark, Lena Sillison, and Megan Canane.
我们的节目由维罗妮卡·西蒙内蒂混音和制作。
Our show is mixed and engineered by Veronica Simonetti.
更多关于本节目的信息,请访问我们的网站 thisislovepodcast.com,您也可以在 thisislovepodcast.com/newsletter 订阅我们的通讯。
Learn more about the show on our website, thisislovepodcast.com, and you can sign up for our newsletter at thisislovepodcast.com/newsletter.
我们希望您能通过加入我们的会员计划Criminal Plus来支持我们的工作,该计划现已在Patreon上线。
We hope you'll consider supporting our work by joining our membership program, Criminal Plus, now on Patreon.
您可以无广告收听《This Is Love》、《Criminal》以及Phoebe朗读的悬疑故事。
You can listen to This Is Love, Criminal, and Phoebe reads a mystery without any ads.
此外,您还能获得独家剧集、参与线上直播活动、与我及其他听众互动聊天室等更多权益。
Plus, you'll get bonus episodes, access to virtual live events, chat rooms with me and your fellow listeners, and more.
请前往patreon.com/criminal注册。
Sign up at patreon.com/criminal.
我们在Facebook和Instagram上的账号是this is love show。
We're on Facebook and Instagram at this is love show.
《This Is Love》属于Vox Media播客网络。
This is love is part of the Vox Media Podcast Network.
更多精彩播客,请访问podcast.voxmedia.com探索。
Discover more great shows at podcast.voxmedia.com.
我是Phoebe Judge,欢迎收听《This Is Love》。
I'm Phoebe Judge, and this is love.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。