本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
半夜里,萨斯娅在迷迷糊糊中醒了过来。
In the middle of the night, Saskia awoke in a haze.
她的丈夫迈克正在用笔记本电脑。
Her husband Mike was on his laptop.
他屏幕上的内容将永远改变萨斯娅的人生。
What was on his screen would change Saskia's life forever.
我说过,你需要告诉我你到底在做什么。
I said I need you to tell me exactly what you're doing.
然后,面具立刻脱落了。
And immediately, the mask came off.
你本该是安全的。
You're supposed to be safe.
那是你的家。
That's your home.
那是你的丈夫。
That's your husband.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听《背叛》第五季。
Listen to betrayal season five on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
我是鲍文·杨。
I'm Bowen Yang.
我是马特·罗杰斯。
And I'm Matt Rogers.
在本季《两个家伙,五枚戒指》播客中,随着米兰科尔蒂纳 2026 年冬奥会的临近,我们邀请了一些朋友加入。
During this season of the two guys, five rings podcast in the lead up to the Milan Cortina twenty twenty six Winter Olympic games, we've been joined by some of our friends.
嗨,纳普。
Hi, nap.
嘿,艾尔莫。
Hey, Elmo.
嘿,马特。
Hey, Matt.
嘿,鲍文。
Hey, Bowen.
嗨,Cookie。
Hi, Cookie.
嗨。
Hi.
如今冬季奥运会正在举行,我们
Now the Winter Olympic Games are underway, and we are
在意大利,将发自内心的经历带给你的耳朵。
in Italy to give you experiences from our hearts to your ears.
在iHeartRadio应用、Apple Podcast或任何你收听播客的平台收听《两个家伙,五个戒指》。
Listen to two guys, five rings on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.
1969年,马尔科姆和马丁都已离世。
1969, Malcolm and Martin are gone.
美国正处于危机之中。
America is in crisis.
在莫尔豪斯学院,学生们采取了行动。
And at Morehouse College, College, the students make their move.
这些学生,包括年轻的塞缪尔·L·杰克逊,
These students, including a young Samuel L.
锁住了校董事会成员,包括马丁·路德·金 Sr.,
Jackson, locked up the members of the board of trustees, including Martin Luther King senior.
这是关于非裔美国人历史上一场抗议与反抗的真实故事,你永远不会忘记。
It's the true story of protest and rebellion in black American history that you'll never forget.
我是汉斯·查尔斯。
I'm Hans Charles.
我是梅内利克·莱穆巴。
I'm Menelik Lemuba.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple Podcasts 或你收听播客的任何平台收听《A Building》。
Listen to the a building on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
在过去几年里,我们难道没有学到,折叠椅是黑人发明的,因为阿拉巴马州发生的事吗?
Over the last couple years, didn't we learn that the folding chair was invented by black people because of what happened in Alabama?
蒙哥马利文胸。
Montgomery bra.
今年黑人历史月,播客《选择性无知》与曼迪·B 一起用幽默、清晰和颠覆现状的对话,深入探讨黑人历史与文化。
This black history month, the podcast selective ignorance with Mandy b unpacks black history and culture with comedy, clarity, and conversations that shake the status quo.
纽约的《皇冠法案》于2019年7月签署生效,这项法案旨在禁止基于与种族相关的发型的歧视。
The Crown Act in New York was signed in July 2019, and that is a bill that was passed to prohibit discrimination based on hair styles associated with race.
要收听本节目及其他内容,请在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或您常用的播客平台收听《选择性无知》与曼迪·B,来自黑人效应播客网络。
To hear this and more, listen to selective ignorance with Mandy b from the Black Effect Podcast Network on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
你一整天刷着新闻头条,却依然感到空虚。
You can scroll the headlines all day and still feel empty.
我是本·希金斯,《如果你能听到我》是文化与灵魂交汇的地方。
I'm Ben Higgins, and If You Can Hear Me is where culture meets the soul.
我们坦诚探讨身份、失去、意义、平静、信仰以及其间的一切。
Honest conversations about identity, loss, purpose, peace, faith, and everything in between.
嘉宾包括名人、思想家、普通人,有些人有答案,而大多数人仍在摸索中。
Celebrities, thinkers, everyday people, some have answers, most are still figuring it out.
如果你曾觉得故事背后一定还有更多,那么这个节目就是为你而做的。
And if you've ever felt like there has to be more to the story, this show is for you.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或您收听播客的任何平台收听《If You Can Hear Me》。
Listen to If You Can Hear Me on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
嗨,大家。
Hi, guys.
欢迎回到《忠诚者秩序》的又一期节目。
Welcome back to another episode of Order of the Faithfuls.
这是一期特别节目,只有我和多洛雷斯,专门为跨年夜准备。
This is a special episode with just me and Dolores, and it's for New Year's Eve.
多洛雷斯。
Dolores.
你喜欢跨年夜吗?
Do you like New Year's Eve?
我喜欢。
I do.
我不喜欢,我们已经很久没有出去过跨年夜了。
I don't it's been a long time since we've gone out for New Year's Eve.
就是,我不知道。
It just I don't know.
外出过新年夜让我有点害怕。
It just kinda scares me going out for New Year's Eve.
那些喝酒的人,场面实在太热闹了。
Like, the people that are drinking, and it's just it's just a lot.
你懂的。
You know?
除非我参加什么私人活动或者在家办派对,不然现在你几乎看不到我出门,除非是特别重要的场合。
Unless I have, like, some private event or some home party, you probably won't see me nowadays out and about unless it's something really special.
去年我们在大熊湖睡着了。
Last year, we were asleep in Big Bear.
前年我们在大熊湖招待了客人,大家一起打台球、玩牌、喝酒,度过了一个愉快的派对。
The year before, we had people over at Big Bear, and we we had a nice party playing pool and cards and drinking and all that stuff.
今年,索菲亚和她的男朋友要来大熊湖。
This year, Sofia and her boyfriend are coming up to Big Bear.
谁知道呢?
And who knows?
我们有很多朋友在那儿有房子,所以新年通常是个大日子。
We have a lot of friends that have houses up there, so usually New Year's is a big deal.
所以我们大概都会聚在一起。
So we'll probably all get together.
这真好。
That's nice.
真的很棒。
That's really nice.
这是顶层公寓,我在上面过除夕夜。
So this is the penthouse, and I have New Year's Eve up here.
我的家人会来。
My family comes.
我们会一起倒数,因为参加‘四十岁以上’比赛,我通常第二天就会去亚利桑那州见冠军。
We watch the countdown because the Fab over forty competition, I usually will leave for Arizona the next day to meet the winner.
是的。
So yeah.
我不是特别喜欢新年,因为我讨厌改变。
And I'm not a big New Year's person because I hate change.
我宁愿睡过去,第二天醒来时觉得什么都没变。
Like, I would rather sleep through it and wake up the next day and think that nothing has changed.
你会做新年决心吗?
Do you do New Year's resolutions?
不会。
No.
从不。
Never.
不会。
No.
不会。
No.
我觉得他们设定的目标注定会失败。
I think I feel like they set up to fail.
但对。
But Yeah.
有时候他们确实会让你注定失败。
They set you up to fail sometimes.
我觉得每年给自己设定一个目标是好事。
I think that that's good to make a goal in life every year.
去年我没这么做,但今年我想做。
I I did not do it last year, but I wanna do it this year.
所以我想这算是一种决心吧。
So I guess it's a somewhat of a resolution.
有一年,我决定不参加健身比赛。
Like, I one year, I won't do a fitness competition.
所以我为健身比赛训练并做了所有准备,但我不会那种‘我不骂人、不吃垃圾食品、不做这事’的类型。
So I trained and did everything for a fitness competition, but I'm not one to be like, I'm not gonna cuss, and I'm not gonna eat bad, and I'm not gonna do this.
我不会那样做。
I'm not gonna do that.
我只是想给自己设定一个目标。
I'd like to just set up a goal for myself.
而且通常是和健身相关的。
And it's usually fitness related.
所以我会做什么?谁知道呢?
So I'm gonna do who knows what I'm gonna do?
我现在年纪大了。
I'm getting older now.
健身不像以前那样了,我的意思是,我锻炼是为了健康,而不是为了练成肌肉发达的样子。
Fitness isn't as is I mean, I work out to be healthy, but I'm not working out to be, like, shredded anymore.
我有工作要做。
Like, I have I have jobs.
我会尽力而为。
Like, I try my best.
锻炼是一种奢侈。
Working out is a luxury.
有人告诉我过这句话。
Someone told me that.
是一种奢侈。
Is a luxury.
确实如此。
And it's true.
是的。
So Yeah.
如果你患有慢性疾病或受伤,告诉我锻炼很糟糕。
Have a chronic illness or an injury and tell me that working out is horrible.
当有人无法锻炼时,那对我来说才是真正的糟糕。
When somebody and you can't work out, that's that would be horrible to me.
对我来说。
To me.
因为它也有助于你的心理健康。
Because it helps with your mental health as well.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我对它没有这种感觉。
I mean, I don't feel that way about it.
你屁股坐在
Did your ass on
我已经在跑步机上练过了。
the I already did the treadmill.
我今天早上只在跑步机上跑了三十分钟,然后就做了
I I just did the treadmill for thirty minutes this morning, then did
今天在健身房练了屁股。
the ass in gym today.
我通常每周见一次教练,但我看起来不像去健身房,所以那
I have a trainer I typically see three times a week, but that's I look like I don't go to the gym, so that's
你看起来太棒了。
the You look amazing.
别说了。
Stop it.
别说了。
Stop it.
不。
No.
但我的目标是远离社交媒体。
But so my goals would be to stay off social media.
那是一个
That's a
很好的目标。
good goal.
那真是个好目标。
That is a good goal.
因为我感觉这是一种上瘾,不是手机本身,也不仅仅是社交媒体。
Because I feel like it's an addiction, not the phone in general, not just social media.
而且我根本不是在刷狗的视频,而是在关注那些僧侣。
And I'm not even I'm death scrolling through dogs and following the monks.
比如,哦,我一路往下翻他们的Instagram。
Like, oh, what and I go all the way down their their Instagram.
我一直在谈论这些僧侣。
Like, that's I've been talking about the monks.
我一直在分享。
I've been sharing.
我一直在告诉别人,你关注那些僧侣了吗?
I've been telling, like, people, have you followed the monks?
多洛雷斯让我接触到这些的。
Dolores got me onto this.
就像,我
Like, I
我会说,我虽然没有成瘾型人格,但如果我生活中有什么成瘾的东西,那就是Instagram。
would say when it I don't have an addictive personality, but if there's any addiction that I have in my life, it is Instagram.
所以,不如我们约定一下,严格限制使用社交媒体的时间,好。
So why don't you and I make a pact that we limit very, very much limit Yeah.
我们限制一下无意识地刷社交媒体的时间?
Our time on death scrolling, social media?
现在,当我们感到无聊时,就会拿出手机开始刷起来。
It's like nowadays when we're bored, we'll get out the phone, and we'll just start scrolling.
我倒不是说无聊的时候才这样。
I don't do about bored.
那样会很好。
It'd be nice.
跑腿的时候。
Errands.
甚至在车里。
Or even in the car.
在红灯时。
At a red light.
这太糟糕了。
It's like it's so bad.
真的很糟糕。
So so bad.
那就会是一个目标。
So that'd be goal.
这个
The
我认为,一旦我摆脱了它,很多事情都会迎刃而解。
And I think a lot of things will fall into place once I get rid of that.
是的。
Yeah.
当我以前休息时,除了工作之外,我都不用它。
When you I've taken a break before where I'm just other than business, I'm I'm not on it.
我的天啊。
And my god.
这里简直像是另一个世界。
It's it's like a whole another world out here.
天啊。
Oh my god.
说到远离社交媒体,交易员们是被迫休息的。
Speaking of taking breaks from social media, on traders, you are forced to take a break.
所以你才喜欢它。
That's why you liked it.
所以你才享受它,因为你没有手机。
That's why you enjoyed it because you had no phone.
是的,那太棒了。
Yeah, it was amazing.
而且,你知道,完全远离了所有的喧嚣。
And, you know, it's like total seclusion from every all the noise.
你知道,社交媒体就是噪音,我真的
You know, social media is noise, and I'm really
会侵入你的脑海。
get into your head.
这竟然成为我的决心或新年目标的一部分,真是令人遗憾。
It's a shame that that should even be a part of my resolution or New Year's goals.
这真的太可耻了。
It really is a fucking shame.
这应该是每个人的事。
It should be everybody.
它竟然存在,真是太愚蠢了。
So stupid that it's even there.
就像
Like,
是的。
yeah.
干杯。
Cheers.
干杯为了
Cheers to
一个到
a to
新的一年。
a new year.
我爱我的眼镜。
I love my glasses.
谢谢
Thank
喜欢我的指甲吗?
like my nails?
对。
Correct.
它们太差了。
They're so bad.
我要把它们摘掉。
I'd I'm taking them off.
它们是亚克力的。
They're acrylic.
为什么它们不一样?
And Why are they different?
那本来应该是怎样的?
Was that supposed to be?
这只手弄好了。
This hand's done.
我这只是自己的真指甲。
I just have this is my own nails.
对吧?
Right?
然后这个,我还剩下两到三根假指甲。
And then this one, I still have two, two or three acrylic nails left.
所以这是一个过程。
And so it's a process.
你知道的。
You know?
我持有美甲执照很多年了。
I had my nail license for years.
所以我把假指甲取下来,然后涂了凝胶。
So I just took the acrylics off, and then I put gel on.
好的。
Okay.
但我需要一把更好的锉刀。
But I need a better file.
不过,总之,我们再干一杯吧。
But, anyways, let's do our cheers over again.
是的。
Yes.
干杯。
Cheers.
用我的另一只手。
With my other hand.
所以,为多洛雷斯干杯。
So cheers, Dolores.
非常感谢你在这过去一年里接替泰迪的位置。
Thank you so much for stepping up and filling in for Teddy for this past year.
我简直不敢相信,你已经和我一起主持了快一年了。
I cannot believe that it's been almost a year that you've been cohosting with me.
这么久啊。
That long.
我知道。
I know.
我知道。
I know.
确实如此。
It does.
我想了很多。
I think so much.
谢谢你邀请我。
Thank you for having me.
我也是。
Too.
非常感谢你和泰迪,正是因为你们,才让这个平台变得如此出色。
And thank you and Teddy so much for in, you know, making this platform what it is.
很多人从中获得了许多快乐,而现在我很幸运能成为其中一员,参与到这个项目中来,虽然过程中也遇到过一些困难。
A lot of people get a lot of joy out of it, and now I'm lucky enough to be a part of it and get in It's trouble with been
能更深入了解你,也真是太棒了。
so amazing to just get to know you better as well.
我喜欢这一点。
I love that.
而且这个推特平台对我来说,比我整个职业生涯中的任何其他东西都更能让人了解我,因为我总是身处各种混乱之中,而我比其他女孩都要平静得多。
And and this has the Twatts has actually been a platform for me more than anything in my whole career to let people get to know me better because I'm always in the middle of so much chaos, and I'm a lot calmer than the rest of the girls.
只有当她们平静下来时,我才会和她们交谈。
And I only speak to them when they're calm.
所以你们看不到她们其实并不总是展现平静的一面。
So you don't see they don't really air the calmness.
我在播客里确实看到了你不同的一面,
And I definitely see a different side to you on the podcast,
而不是在《泽西海岸》里。
versus, Jersey.
我觉得你总是当和事佬,总是照顾着每一个人。
I feel like, you're always the peacekeeper, and you're always taking care of everybody else.
但现在你只是在表达自己的想法了。
And now you're just kinda just speaking your mind.
这有时会给你惹麻烦。
It can get you in trouble sometimes.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我希望这种情况不要发生,但我觉得它一定会发生。
So I hope that doesn't happen, and and, I think it's going to.
但听我说。
But listen.
我知道自己在这里承担了什么。
I know what I signed up for here.
你知道,我并不是在填补谁的空缺,但我非常敬佩你们两位,敬佩你们所建立的一切和所取得的成就,我必须成为其中一员,并把它做好。
You know, I have some I'm not filling anyone's shoes, but I have you know, I look up to the two of you and what you've built and everything you've done, and I have to be a part of it and do it right.
所以谢谢你们。
So Thank you.
这正是我在做的。
That's what I'm doing.
我在这儿就是为了这个。
That's what I'm here for.
为我们的亲爱的泰迪祝健康和幸福,干杯。
And cheers to a lot of health and happiness to our dear Teddy Yes.
是的。
Yes.
为了今年。
For for this year.
我非常爱她。
Love her so much.
我们爱你,泰迪。
We love you, Teddy.
也为更好的一年干杯。
And cheers to a better year.
2025年真是糟透了。
2025, it just sucked ass.
2026年会好很多。
2026 is gonna be much better.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
世界和平,这正是僧人们行走所追求的,不是吗?
Peace in the world, and that's what the monks are walking for, isn't it?
和平。
Peace.
干杯。
Cheers.
干杯。
Cheers.
半夜里,萨斯基亚在迷迷糊糊中醒了过来。
In the middle of the night, Saskia awoke in a haze.
她的丈夫迈克正在用笔记本电脑。
Her husband Mike was on his laptop.
他屏幕上的内容将永远改变萨斯基亚的人生。
What was on his screen would change Saskia's life forever.
我说,你必须告诉我你到底在做什么。
I said, I need you to tell me exactly what you're doing.
然后,面具立刻脱落了。
And immediately, the mask came off.
你本该是安全的。
You're supposed to be safe.
那是你的家。
That's your home.
那是你的丈夫。
That's your husband.
为了保守这个秘密这么多年,他就像个老练的高手。
To keep this secret, for so many years, he's like a seasoned pro.
这是一个关于婚姻终结的故事。
This is a story about the end of a marriage.
但这也是一个女人决定不再生活在黑暗中的故事。
But it's also the story of one woman who was done living in the dark.
你是一个专门欺凌脆弱且信任他人的人的危险分子。
You're a dangerous person who preys on vulnerable and trusting people.
你是个掠食者,迈克尔·莱文·古德。
You're a predator, Michael Levin Good.
请在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听《背叛》第五季。
Listen to Betrayal season five on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
欢迎来到这栋大楼。
Welcome to the a building.
我是汉斯·查尔斯。
I'm Hans Charles.
我是梅内利克·卢穆巴。
I'm Menelik Lumumba.
那是1969年。
It's 1969.
马尔科姆·X和马丁·路德·金都已被暗杀,黑人美国正处于
Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Junior have both been assassinated, and black America is at
一个临界点。
a breaking point.
大规模的骚乱和抗议前所未有地爆发了。
Rioting and protest broke out on an unprecedented scale.
在佐治亚州亚特兰大市,马丁的母校莫尔豪斯学院,学生们也发起了自己的抗议。
In Atlanta, Georgia at Martin's alma mater, Morehouse College, the students had their own protest.
抗议中出现了两位非裔历史上的重要人物:马丁·路德·金 Sr. 和一名年轻学生塞缪尔·L·杰克逊。
It featured two prominent figures in black history, Martin Luther King senior and a young student, Samuel l Jackson.
我们当时真的以为自己身处一场革命之中。
To be in what we really thought was a revolution.
我的意思是,人们正在死去。
I mean, people were dying.
1968年,金博士遇害,这件事让所有人都深受创伤。
1968, the murder of doctor King, which traumatized everyone.
联邦调查局在芝加哥一名黑豹党领袖的遇害中扮演了角色。
The FBI had a role in the murder of a Black Panther leader in Chicago.
这个故事讲述的是抗议。
This story is about protest.
它在当今世界产生的回响远超应有的程度,而且会让你大吃一惊。
It echoes in today's world far more than it should, and it will blow your mind.
请在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或您收听播客的任何平台收听本节目。
Listen to the a building on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
我是鲍温·杨。
I'm Bowen Yang.
我是马特·罗杰斯。
And I'm Matt Rogers.
在本季《两个家伙,五个戒指》播客中,随着2026年米兰-科尔蒂纳冬奥会的临近,我们邀请了一些朋友加入。
During this season of the two guys, five rings podcast in the lead up to the Milan Cortina twenty twenty six Winter Olympic Games, we've been joined by some of our friends.
嗨,沃格特。
Hi, Vogt.
嗨,纳特。
Hi, Nat.
嘿,埃尔莫。
Hey, Elmo.
嘿,马蒂·鲍恩。
Hey, Matty Bowen.
嗨,饼干。
Hi, Cookie.
你好。
Hi.
现在冬季奥运会正在进行,而且
Now the Winter Olympic Games are underway, and
我们身在意大利,将发自内心的经历传递到你的耳中。
we are in Italy to give you experiences from our hearts to your ears.
在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或您常用的任何播客平台收听两位嘉宾讲述五环故事。
Listen to two guys five rings on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
当你内心的感受在新闻头条中找不到解释时,你会怎么做?
What do you do
当新闻头条无法解释你内心正在发生什么时?
when the headlines don't explain what's happening inside of you?
我是本·希金斯。
I'm Ben Higgins.
如果你能听到我,这里就是文化与灵魂交汇的地方,一个进行真实对话的场所。
And if you can hear me is where culture meets the soul, a place for real conversation.
每期节目,我都会与来自各行各业的人交谈,包括名人、思想家和平凡普通人。
Each episode, I sit down with people from all walks of life, celebrities, thinkers, and everyday folks.
我们会超越那些经过修饰的故事。
And we go deeper than the polished story.
我们会探讨是什么驱动着我们、塑造着我们,以及带给我们希望的东西。
We talk about what drives us, what shapes us and what gives us hope.
我们坦诚面对那些重大的议题:当你不再认识自己时的身份认同、改变你的失去、当成功不再足够时的意义、当思绪无法平静时的平和、当信仰变得复杂时的信念——有些嘉宾有答案。
We get honest about the big stuff, identity when you don't recognize yourself anymore, loss that changes you, purpose when success isn't enough, peace when your mind won't slow down, faith when it's complicated, some guests have answers.
但大多数人仍在摸索中。
Most are still figuring it out.
如果你曾觉得故事背后一定还有更多,那么这个节目就是为你准备的。
If you've ever felt like there has to be more to the story, this show is for you.
在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或你常用的任何播客平台收听《If You Can Hear Me》。
Listen to If You Can Hear Me on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
中国国家安全部是世界上最神秘、最强大的情报机构之一。
China's Ministry of State Security is one of the most mysterious and powerful spy agencies in the world.
但在2017年,FBI成功潜入其中。
But in 2017, the FBI got inside.
这是特别探员雷格尔和特别探员布拉德利·霍尔。
This is special agent Regal, special agent Bradley Hall.
这名国安部官员并不知道美国政府已经盯上了他。
This MSS officer has no idea the US government is on to him.
但联邦调查局掌握了他所有的聊天记录、短信、电子邮件,甚至他的私人日记。
But the FBI has his chats, texts, emails, even his personal diary.
收听第六局播客,了解他们是如何获取这些信息的。
Hear how they got it on the sixth Bureau podcast.
我现在拥有了这位 MSS 干部的数太字节数据,毫无疑问,这是他生活的全部,这简直是独一无二的。
I now have several terabytes of an MSS officer, no doubt, no question of his life, and that's a unicorn.
从来没有人见过这样的东西。
No one had ever seen anything like that.
这简直难以置信。
It was unbelievable.
这是一个关于 MSS 内部运作的故事,讲述了一名男子的野心与失误如何揭开了其秘密宝库。
This is a story of the inner workings of the MSS and how one man's ambition and mistakes opened its vault of secrets.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple Podcasts 或你收听播客的任何平台收听《第六局》。
Listen to the sixth Bureau on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
正如我们所说,祝大家新年快乐。
Like we said, happy New Year to everybody.
2026年就要到了,这意味着《交易员》将迎来新的一季,我们真的非常期待。
2026 is coming up, and that means there's gonna be a new season of traders, which we're really, really excited about.
我们可以一一列出演员名单,比如坎迪斯·迪尔德。
There is a it's like, we can go through the cast, but Candace Dillard,
我们非常喜欢的卡罗琳·斯坦伯里、科顿·昂德伍德。
who we love, Caroline Stanbury, Colton Underwood.
多琳达·梅德利、亚伦·霍尔。
Dorinda Medley, Aaron Hall.
是的。
Uh-huh.
伊恩·特里。
Ian Terry.
我指的是克里斯滕·基什。
Kristen Kisch, I meant.
她太可爱了。
She's adorable.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
唐娜·凯尔西。
Donna Kelsey.
你知道吗?他们选了她吗?
You know, did they pick her?
因为我肯定她会很棒,非常出色。
Because I'm sure she's gonna be great, amazing.
是的。
Yeah.
儿媳妇或未来的儿媳妇。
Daughter-in-law or future daughter-in-law.
人们会关注的。
People are gonna tune in.
我肯定,我肯定。
I'm sure I'm sure.
你觉得我们会看到多少关于泰勒·斯威夫特的内容
How much Taylor Swift talk do you think we're gonna see
在
in the
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我认为
But I think that
我觉得她不会说太多,
I don't think she'll say much,
但我认为泰勒会关注的。
but I think she'll have Taylor's gonna be watching.
我知道。
I know.
对吧?
Right?
接下来我们有约翰尼·韦尔和丽莎·里纳。
Then we have Johnny Weir and Lisa Rinna.
马克·巴利斯。
Mark Ballis.
是的。
Yeah.
我没想到马克·巴利斯也上了。
I didn't realize Mark Ballis was on.
我不知道为什么。
I don't know why.
就是没在我脑子里留下印象。
It just didn't register to me.
因为当我看到他的照片时,我心想:哦。
Because when I saw his picture, I'm like, oh.
但我相信我们之前已经聊过
But I'm sure we've talked about
展开剩余字幕(还有 302 条)
我已经说过无数次了。
it a million times.
你提到过蒙内·Xchange吗?
Did you say Monet Xchange?
没有。
No.
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
《一树绿荫》里的史蒂文·科莱蒂。
Steven Colletti from One Tree Hill.
罗恩·芬奇斯和迈克尔·拉帕波特。
Ron Funches and Michael Rapaport.
他们俩都是喜剧演员。
They're both comedians.
所以我很好奇
So I'm curious
想看看会怎么样。
to see how that goes.
莫拉·希金斯。
Maura Higgins.
罗布·塞斯特拉尼诺。
Rob Cestranino.
yummy Oroko。
Yum yum Oroko.
波蒂亚·威廉姆斯。
Portia Williams.
是的。
Yeah.
阵容很不错。
There's it's a good lineup.
所以这将在1月8日播出。
So that comes out January 8.
所以我们将会回顾一下那期。
So we will be recapping that.
我超爱塔拉·利平斯基。
This is I love Tara Lipinski.
我知道。
I know.
太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
来自过去的惊喜。
Blast from the past.
我知道。
I know.
我超爱这种来自过去的惊喜。
I love the blast from the past.
我太喜欢这个了。
I love that.
所以,各位,我们之前一直在回顾旧季内容,好让大家做好准备,充满期待,跟上第四季《叛徒》的节奏。
So, guys, we've been kind of just recapping the old shows to get you ready and prepared and excited and caught up for, season four of the traitors.
你们觉得他们可能会选谁当叛徒?
Who do you think that they could possibly choose as a traitor?
你们觉得他们这么选背后的动机是什么?
And do you think what is their mindset behind it?
你说的动机是什么意思?
What do mean mindset?
为什么?
Why?
我的意思是,他们为什么选这些人?
Like, why do they choose Who they choose?
他们为什么选他们选的这些人?
Who do they why do they choose who they choose?
我在想,他们选人的时候,会不会有一整套心理学依据来决定人选和原因?
There I wonder if there's, like, a whole psychological background as to who they choose and why.
希望他们选的比上一个更好,他这么说。
Hopefully, they choose better ones than the last one he's saying.
上一个
The last
认真的,上一季,第三季,他们整个时间都在争吵、互相背后捅刀,我觉得这反而让节目有点儿有趣。
season Seriously, last season, season three, all they did was fight the entire time and stab each other in the back, which I felt made it a little bit entertaining.
是的。
Yeah.
我不知道。
I I don't know.
我完全没头绪。
I have no idea.
但《暴风雨》里有 drama。
But drama in the torrid.
去年有很多 drama,但我觉得今年,随便说说,圆桌会议可能会变成家庭主妇式的 drama。
There was a lot of drama last year, but I feel like this year and this and just throwing out out there, the roundtable is gonna be some housewife drama.
是的。
Yes.
你有
You have
这些主妇真的非常直言不讳。
some really outspoken housewives on this.
这正是我想说的。
That's what I'm saying.
真的吗?
Like Really.
坎迪斯·迪拉德,我真期待她的金句。
Candice Dillard, I am cannot wait for her one liners.
对。
Yeah.
所以她一定会大放异彩。
So she she's gonna bring it.
她把一个婴儿留在家里就来了。
She left a little baby home to come.
我知道。
I know.
你知道,她本来应该上你的季的。
You know, she was supposed to be on your season.
对吧?
Right?
但因为她怀孕了,
And then because she was pregnant,
她没法参加。
she couldn't.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
丽莎·琳娜。
Lisa Rinna.
天哪。
Holy shit.
丽莎·琳娜?天啊,我可太期待这个了。
Lisa Rinna, like, I am I am here for this.
我太兴奋了,因为我可能看不到丽莎·琳娜了。
I'm so excited because I may miss Lisa Rinna.
我希望她能回到《比佛利山庄》。
I want her back on Beverly Hills.
我觉得这不可能了,因为她已经明确表示过‘不,谢谢’,但能见到她还是会很棒。
I don't think it's ever gonna happen because she's been very vocal about no thank you, ma'am, but it's gonna be great to see her.
永远别说永远。
Never say never.
嗯,她说过永远不会。
Well, I think she said never.
我认为她确实说过永远不会。
I think she has said never.
很多人都说过永远不会,但后来我们又看到他们回来了。
A lot of people have said never, and we've seen them again.
但我认为丽莎·琳娜、多琳达、斯坦伯里,这些可是重量级人物。
But I think Lisa Rinna, Dorinda, Stanberry, I think that, those are some heavy hitters.
这些确实是重量级人物。
Those are some heavy hitters.
选角真棒。
Good casting.
选角太棒了。
It's great casting.
你觉得你们这些主妇
Do you think you housewives are
今年会成为交易员吗?
gonna be traders this year?
我觉得他们必须这么做。
I think they have to.
他们必须安排一位家庭主妇进去。
They have to put one housewife in there.
或者这太难了?不过我还是想看看。
Or is it too hard to Well, I would like to see it.
有多少位家庭主妇曾经当过交易员?
How many how many housewives have been traders?
菲德拉?
Phaedra?
就她一个吗?
Is that it?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
就是这样。
That's it.
我想就只有菲德拉。
I think I Just Phaedra.
菲德拉一直是
Phaedra been the
唯一的主妇交易员。
only housewife trader.
你知道吗,我刚来的时候,他们说交易员都是主妇。
And, you know, when I came on, they were like, traders are housewives.
交易员就是那些主妇,主妇就是交易员。
Traders are the tray housewives are traders.
既然去年没有主妇交易员,也许今年他们会出个意外,让一些主妇当交易员。
Housewife and so being that there wasn't any last year, maybe they'll throw a curveball and put some as traders this year.
我觉得让贾伦达当交易员会是个明智的选择。
I think it would be smart to put Jarenda as a trader.
我知道。
I know.
因为你知道,她被太早淘汰了。
Because, you know, she was, kicked off too early.
他们又把她请回来了。
They brought her back.
现在她可以变得狠辣,她真的可以很狠。
And now she could be vicious and get her She can be vicious.
可以让她赢,是的。
Can get her yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这会非常好。
I think that would be really good.
然后说:我被赶出去了,所以大家。
And be like, I got thrown off, so everybody.
好吧,希望这次叛徒们真的能团结一致。
Well, let's hope that the traitors actually stick together this time.
邪恶终究无法与邪恶长久相伴。
Well, evil can't stay with evil.
你懂的。
You know that.
是的。
Yeah.
你觉得在这些主妇当中,谁会是
Who do you think out of just the housewives, who's gonna be
最忠诚的那个?
the most faithful faithful?
就从这些主妇当中选?
Out of just the housewives?
对。
Yeah.
谁会是最忠诚中的最忠诚者?
Who's gonna be the most faithful of the faithfuls?
如果多琳达不是叛徒,那就是多琳达。
If Dorinda isn't a traitor, Dorinda.
是的。
Yeah.
我就是这么想的。
That's how I feel.
你觉得坎迪斯会是哪种忠诚者?
What kind of faithful do you think Candace would be?
我觉得她会是个更好的中间人。
I think she'd make a better trader.
我也是这么想的。
I do too.
做点狠事吧。
Do being nasty.
是的。
Yes.
但想变得有趣。
But wants to entertaining.
丽莎·琳娜也是。
Lisa Rinna too.
她可以带来这种氛围。
She could she could bring it.
我不认为波蒂亚能充分理解这个游戏,从而胜任教练的角色。
I don't think Portia know would understand the game enough to be able to be a trainer.
你什么意思?
What are you saying?
我只是说
I'm just saying
我觉得她不是个游戏玩家。
that I don't I don't find her to be a gamer.
你认为在这些人中,粉丝最不喜欢谁?
Who do you think out
在这一整组人中,粉丝最讨厌的是谁?
of that entire group that the fans dislike the most?
这一整组人里,粉丝最不喜欢的是谁?
Out of this entire group that the fans dislike the most?
我的意思是,我真的不太了解。
Like, who I tell you, I don't know enough.
我的意思是,我忘了是迈克尔·拉帕波特。
I I mean, I forget was Michael Rapaport.
哦,我根本没想过他。
Oh, I wasn't even thinking.
是的。
Yeah.
他得到了很多。
He got a lot.
我个人挺喜欢他的。
I like him personally.
我知道我见过他。
I know I've met him.
但我感觉
But I feel like
他很有才华。
He's very talented.
确实如此。
He is.
但我
But I
我觉得他太直率了,人们就讨厌这一点。
feel like he's so outspoken, and people hate that.
所以他总是遭受很多批评和仇恨。
And he gets so much shit and hate.
当他被宣布时,人们并不高兴。
And when he was announced, they people weren't happy.
但他上电视很出色。
But he's good TV.
我打赌他上电视很出色。
I bet you he's good TV.
谁会成为粉丝最爱?
Who's gonna be a fan favorite?
我觉得吧,我对其他人的了解不多。
I would say see, I don't know the other ones that well.
你呢
Do you
你觉得凯尔西妈妈会吗?
think that mama Kelsey?
凯尔西?
Kelce?
是的。
Yeah.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我对她不太了解,但她会是我的最爱。
I don't know a lot about her, but she'd be my favorite.
她会是粉丝最爱,因为她就像,我喜欢那种小小的,她是个有点妈妈范儿的人。
She would be a fan favorite because she's like, I love little like, she's a little mom.
对。
Yes.
她是个
She's a
年纪稍大的妈妈。
little older mom.
她一出现,就会完全像个反派。
She'll come on, and she'll be a total, like, evil.
罗布·罗斯怎么样?
How's Rob Roush?
我根本没看过《爱岛》,但你得记住,他们拥有一大批粉丝。
I don't even Love Island, you gotta remember, they carry a big fan base.
是的,他们确实有。
Well, I they they do.
我觉得他 probably 很帅。
I'm gonna say he's probably hot.
我根本不知道他是谁。
I don't even know who he is.
我说罗布·罗斯会成为粉丝最爱,因为那些粉丝都很喜欢他。
I'm saying Rob Roush is gonna be a fan favorite because those fans love him.
他会成为万人迷。
Be the the heartthrob.
对吧?
Right?
你知道吗,总会有一个人成为大家的心动对象?
You know how there's always a heartthrob that comes out of it?
魅力十足。
Charming.
让开吧。
So move over.
他是迪伦·埃弗隆。
He's the Dylan Efron.
迪伦·埃弗隆。
Dylan Efron.
是的。
Yep.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yep.
让开吧,因为罗布现在进了交易城堡,他要接管一切了。
Move over because, Rob is in the house now in the Trader's Castle, and he's gonna take over.
他会获得所有的关注。
He's gonna be getting all the attention.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
For sure.
是的。
Yep.
然后我们看看。
And then let's see.
你觉得谁会在挑战中表现最好?
Who do you think will be best at the challenges?
谁会最棒?
Who would be best?
我认为任何有运动天赋的人都会在挑战中表现得很好。
Well, I think that anybody athletic should be really good at the challenges.
我认为那些家庭主妇都不行。
Well, I think none of the housewives.
不行。
No.
我觉得没有一个
I don't think any of
能在这上面表现出色。
them are gonna be great at it.
不行。
No.
因为这些都是体力型的挑战。
Because they're physical ones.
嗯,我不确定。
Well, I don't know.
坎迪斯看起来身材很好,适合锻炼。
Candice looks like she's she's got a great little body for working out.
是的。
Yeah.
但大多数她们——我是说,那些家庭主妇,我觉得她们都
But most of them I mean, the housewives they have are very I think
我觉得游戏玩家在挑战中总是表现得很好,因为那是他们熟悉的世界。
I think the gamers are always really good at at the challenges because it's, like, the world that they come from.
所以我觉得那位奥运花样滑冰运动员也不错。
So I'm gonna say the Olympic figure skater too.
塔拉·利平斯基是花样滑冰运动员,但你知道的,她还参加过《与星共舞》。
And Tara Lipinski, she was a figure skater, but, you know, the dancing with the stars.
这很难
It's hard for
我不看《幸存者》。
I don't watch survivor.
我不看《老大哥》。
I don't watch big brother.
别看。
Don't.
克里斯滕·基什看起来挺有运动天赋的。
Kristen Kish is like she looks like she could be pretty athletic.
她曾经在BravoCon的舞台上和我一起出现过。
She was on stage with me at BravoCon.
我不看《爱》。
I don't watch love.
我知道。
I know.
不错。
Nice.
谁和你一起上了舞台?
Who was on stage with you?
克里斯滕·基什。
Kristen Kish.
我和多琳达。
Me, Dorinda.
我们做了一个交易者小组讨论。
We did a traders panel.
哦,真有趣。
Oh, fun.
卡罗琳·斯坦伯里、克里斯滕·基什、汤姆·桑多瓦尔。
Carolyn Stanbury, Kristen Kisch, Tom Sandoval.
我们在舞台上好好谈了一番。
We had it out on stage.
是的。
Yeah.
很有趣的是看看这季的主妇们是否会团结一致。
It'll be interesting to see if the housewives stick together this season.
我希望她们能团结一致。
I'd like to see them stick together.
我真的希望如此。
I really would.
我还希望人们能让她们多留一段时间,而不是像我那季那样,她们很快就离开了,只剩下我一个人。
And I'd like to see people let them stay on a little longer than when they did with my season because I was left by myself.
我一个人孤零零地待在一个岛上。
I was on an island by myself.
嗯。
Mhmm.
哎呀,你真可怜。
Oh, poor you.
你一路坚持到了最后。
You made it all the way to the end.
可能更好,但这确实很有说明性。
Probably better off, but doesn't that that's very telling.
我一个人坚持到了最后。
I made it to the end by myself.
是的。
Yeah.
因为我一直都是一个人。
Because I was by myself.
你觉得谁会赢?
Who do you think will win?
你永远不知道,我的意思是,谁知道呢?
You'll never I mean, who knows?
我知道。
I know.
我很希望看到一位家庭主妇获胜,但那样的话她们就打破了我的纪录,所以其实也不太好。
I'd love to see a housewife win, but then they break my record, so not really.
天哪。
Oh my god.
有没有你希望看到的主妇
Is there any, housewives that you'd like
参加第五季的交易者节目?
to see on traders for season five?
我喜欢看到任何主妇参加交易者节目,因为她们就像完全不同的生物。
I love seeing any housewife on traders because they're they're like a different animal.
她们能带来精彩的电视内容。
They give you good TV.
当她们和普通人在一起时,比如在正常的、你知道的,日常时间里,她们就会爆发。
They go at it when they're around normal people, you know, the normal, you know, time.
有人来自盐湖城吗?
Had anybody have they had anybody from Salt Lake City?
没有。
No.
这让我很惊讶,因为盐湖城的素材这么多。
That surprises me since Salt Lake City gets so much.
我想知道他们是不是和盐湖城在同一时间拍摄,这可能会有问题。
I wonder if they film the same time Salt Lake City films because that could be a problem.
他们通常在五月左右拍摄。
Well, they film in May to May around May.
我不清楚这对团结意味着什么。
I don't know what that means for solidarity.
我是在九月拍摄的。
I filmed in September.
哦,不会吧。
Oh, no.
不会。
No.
今年也是同样的情况。
Same thing this year.
他们拍摄时间在
They filmed around
五月,可能一年拍两集。
May maybe two episodes in one year.
五月到六月。
May to June.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, they do?
我觉得是的。
I think so.
意思是,他们并不是真的会。
Mean, they don't they don't yes.
两个季度。
Two seasons.
因为我在九月,而你们在五月拍摄。
Because I was in September, and you filmed in May.
两季
Do two seasons
对我来说。
for me.
但我的意思是,他们每年出一季,但可能拍两季。
But, I mean, they do one season a year, but they film maybe two.
说得通。
Fair enough.
好的。
Okay.
那我错了。
Well, then I'm wrong.
我错了。
I am wrong.
但我们对《交易员》的新一季非常期待,各位。
But, we're super excited about the new season of traders, guys.
我知道你们一定会收看的。
I know you will be tuning in.
记得订阅哦。
Make sure you subscribe.
这季一定会非常精彩。
It's gonna be so exciting.
我知道我们已经让你了解了最新情况。
I know that we got you up to date.
订阅《信仰者的命令》,和我们一起踏上这段旅程。
Subscribe to By Order of the Faithfuls and be on this journey with us.
我们接下来会分享我们的观点,也非常希望你能与我们互动。
We're gonna have our opinions moving forward, and we'd love for you to interact with us.
所以请订阅《信仰者的命令》。
So subscribe or By Order of the Faithfuls.
半夜里,萨斯基亚在迷糊中醒了过来。
In the middle of the night, Saskia awoke in a haze.
她的丈夫迈克正在用笔记本电脑。
Her husband Mike was on his laptop.
他屏幕上的内容将永远改变萨斯基亚的人生。
What was on his screen would change Saskia's life forever.
我说过,你需要告诉我你到底在做什么。
I said I need you to tell me exactly what you're doing.
然后,面具立刻脱落了。
And immediately, the mask came off.
你本该是安全的。
You're supposed to be safe.
那是你的家。
That's your home.
那是你的丈夫。
That's your husband.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听《背叛》第五季。
Listen to betrayal season five on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
我是鲍文·杨。
I'm Bowen Yang.
我是马特·罗杰斯。
And I'm Matt Rogers.
在《两个家伙五环》播客本季播出期间,随着2026年米兰-科尔蒂纳冬奥会的临近,我们邀请了一些朋友加入。
During this season of the two guys five rings podcast in the lead up to the Milan Cortina twenty twenty six Winter Olympic Games, we've been joined by some of our friends.
嗨,嗨,艾摩。
Hi, Hi, Elmo.
嗨,梅迪·鲍文。
Hey, Maddie Bowen.
嗨,曲奇。
Hi, Cookie.
嗨。
Hi.
现在是冬奥会
Now the Winter Olympic Games
冬奥会正在举行,我们身在意大利,将发自内心的经历带给你们。
are underway, and we are in Italy to give you experiences from our hearts to your ears.
请在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听《两个家伙,五个环》。
Listen to two guys, five rings on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
在过去几年里,我们难道没有学到,折叠椅是黑人因为阿拉巴马州发生的事情而发明的吗?
Over the last couple years, didn't we learn that the folding chair was invented by black people because of what happened in Alabama?
蒙哥马利胸衣。
Montgomery bra.
今年的黑人历史月,播客《选择性无知》由曼迪·B 带领,用幽默、清晰和颠覆现状的对话探讨黑人历史与文化。
This black history month, the podcast selective ignorance with Mandy b unpacks black history and culture with comedy, clarity, and conversations that shake the status quo.
纽约的《王冠法案》于2019年7月签署生效,这项法案旨在禁止基于与种族相关发型的歧视。
The crown act in New York was signed in July 2019, and that is a bill that was passed to prohibit discrimination based on hairstyles associated with race.
要收听这些内容及其他更多节目,请在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听来自黑人影响播客网络的《选择性无知》与曼迪·B。
To hear this and more, listen to selective ignorance with mandy b from the Black Effect Podcast Network on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.
1969年,马尔科姆和马丁都已离世。
1969, Malcolm and Martin are gone.
美国正处于危机之中。
America is in crisis.
在莫尔豪斯学院,学生们采取了行动。
And at Morehouse College, the students make their move.
这些学生中包括年轻的塞缪尔·L。
These students, including a young Samuel L.
杰克逊,他们拘禁了董事会成员,包括马丁·路德·金 Sr。
Jackson, locked up the members of the board of trustees, including Martin Luther King senior.
这是黑人美国历史上一段关于抗议与反抗的真实故事,你永远不会忘记。
It's the true story of protest and rebellion in black American history that you'll never forget.
我是汉斯·查尔斯。
I'm Hans Charles.
我是梅内利克·莱穆巴。
I'm Menelik Lemuba.
请在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple Podcast 或您收听播客的任何平台收听《A Building》。
Listen to the a building on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
你一整天刷着新闻头条,却依然感到空虚。
You can scroll the headlines all day and still feel empty.
我是本·希金斯,《如果你能听到我》是文化与灵魂交汇的地方。
I'm Ben Higgins, and If You Can Hear Me is where culture meets the soul.
坦诚探讨身份、失去、意义、平静、信仰以及其间的一切。
Honest conversations about identity, loss, purpose, peace, faith, and everything in between.
名人、思想家、普通人,有些人有答案,大多数人仍在摸索中。
Celebrities, thinkers, everyday people, some have answers, most are still figuring it out.
如果你曾觉得故事背后一定还有更多,那么这档节目就是为你准备的。
And if you've ever felt like there has to be more to the story, this show is for you.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你常用的任何播客平台收听《如果你能听到我》。
Listen to, if you can hear me on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。