Visa Spotlights - 解读Visa的增值服务与Walter Lironi 封面

解读Visa的增值服务与Walter Lironi

Unpacking Visa's Value-Added Services with Walter Lironi

本集简介

在本期《Visa聚焦》中,主持人Dan Baxter(Visa中东欧、中东及非洲地区企业传播副总裁)与嘉宾Walter Lironi(Visa中东欧、中东及非洲地区咨询与增值服务负责人)共同探讨了数字商业与支付领域超越交易本身的演进趋势,深入剖析增值服务的兴起及其如何满足数字原生代消费者的新兴需求。双方还分享了Visa如何通过推动技术创新与建立信任机制,助力客户与合作伙伴实现发展愿景。 访问Visa播客中心了解更多内容:https://km.visamiddleeast.com/en_KM/about-visa/cemea-podcast.html#1

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

欢迎收听Visa焦点,这是Visa推出的播客,旨在聚焦支付领域当前最令人兴奋的发展动态,同时为您揭示我们所有人未来的前景。

Welcome to Visa Spotlight, a podcast by Visa that shines a light on the most exciting developments in the payments landscape right now, while also giving you a glimpse into what the future holds for us all.

Speaker 1

欢迎收听Visa焦点的最新一期节目。

Welcome to the latest episode of Visa Spotlights.

Speaker 1

今天,我们将探讨SIMIAR地区数字支付与商业的动态演变格局,并超越交易本身进行深入分析。

Today, we're going to explore the dynamic and evolving landscape for digital payments and commerce across the SIMIAR region and look beyond the transaction.

Speaker 1

今天,我们将探讨支付领域中最令人兴奋且增长最快的领域之一——增值服务。

Today, we're going to explore one of the most exciting and fastest growing areas within payments, which are value added services.

Speaker 1

我们将探讨什么是增值服务,以及它们为消费者、商户和金融机构带来的价值。

And we'll look at what value added services are and the value that they bring to consumers, merchants and financial institutions.

Speaker 1

我们还将了解Visa如何在该地区为客户提供增值服务支持。

We'll also be looking at how Visa is supporting clients with value added services across the region.

Speaker 1

今天,我有幸邀请到一位对此话题最为了解的嘉宾:Walter Laroney,他负责Visa在中欧、东欧、中东和非洲地区90个国家的增值服务与咨询服务。

I'm joined today by someone who knows this topic better than anyone: Walter Laroney, who leads value added services and advisory for Visa across the 90 countries across the Central And Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa region.

Speaker 1

欢迎你,Walter。

Welcome, Walter.

Speaker 1

感谢你加入我们。

You for joining us.

Speaker 1

谢谢你莅临。

You for having me.

Speaker 1

这是我的荣幸。

It's my pleasure.

Speaker 1

那么,Walter,首先你拥有在银行业和支付领域丰富的经验,这些经验来自你在不同行业中的多种角色。

So Walter, to start with, you've got a depth of experience in banking and payments, which you've gained across different roles in different industries.

Speaker 1

你曾在银行工作,也曾在战略和咨询公司任职,当然还包括在Visa的支付部门。

You've been within banks, you've been within strategy and consulting firms, and obviously within Visa on payment side.

Speaker 1

你能跟我谈谈目前推动行业发展的主要动态和变化吗?

Could you talk to me a little about some of the dynamics and some of the shifts that you're seeing that are really driving industry momentum at the moment?

Speaker 2

我认为整个行业正在经历一场巨大的变革。

I think the industry is going through a huge revolution.

Speaker 2

新技术涌入行业的速度令人印象深刻。

The pace at which new innovation coming into the industry is just impressive.

Speaker 2

这其中有许多趋势。

And there are many, many trends behind it.

Speaker 2

世界非常复杂,但让我试着简化一下。

The world is pretty complicated, but let me try to simplify.

Speaker 2

我认为有两大基本趋势正在推动这一演变。

So I would say there are two fundamental trends that are driving this evolution.

Speaker 2

一方面,是消费者。

From one side, you have the consumer.

Speaker 2

消费者现在是数字原住民。

Consumers are now digitally native.

Speaker 2

他们变得越来越挑剔,希望一切都能随时随地、以他们喜欢的方式提供。

They're becoming more and more demanding, and they want everything to be delivered on the spot, where they are, in the way they want.

Speaker 2

这是第一个趋势。

That's the first trend.

Speaker 2

第二个趋势是技术创新。

The second trend is the technology innovation.

Speaker 2

技术发展的速度令人印象深刻。

The pace at which technology is evolving is impressive.

Speaker 2

我们正真正生活在一个我称之为技术革命的时代。

We are really living, I would what I would call a technology revolution.

Speaker 2

好消息是,这两种趋势实际上正在相互强化。

And the good thing is that these two trends are actually reinforcing each other.

Speaker 2

它们正在带来我通常所说的万物数字化。

They are bringing what I I usually like to call the digitization of everything.

Speaker 2

让我稍微展开一下这两种趋势。

So let me just unpack a little bit these two trends.

Speaker 2

从消费者角度来看,正如我所说,消费者已经数字化了。

From a consumer perspective, consumers, as I said, are digitally united.

Speaker 2

如果我要总结他们的核心需求,我会说三点。

If I have to summarize their own key needs, I will say three things.

Speaker 2

首先,消费者需要个性化服务。

First, consumer want personalized services.

Speaker 2

他们希望感到独特。

They want to feel unique.

Speaker 2

他们希望感到与众不同。

They want to feel different.

Speaker 2

超过80%的消费者希望获得个性化服务。

More than 80% of consumers want personalization.

Speaker 2

消费者的第二个需求是便利。

The second need of consumers is convenience.

Speaker 2

消费者希望在他们所在的地方,以他们喜欢的方式得到服务。

Consumers want to be served where they are in the way they want.

Speaker 2

例如,消费者在社交媒体上花费的时间越来越多。

So for example, consumers spend more and more time on social media.

Speaker 2

让我们来想想Z世代。

Let's let's think about the Gen Z.

Speaker 2

他们将40%的时间花在社交媒体上。

They spend 40% of their of their time in social media.

Speaker 2

这就是他们希望我们提供服务的地方。

That's where they want us to serve them.

Speaker 2

便利性是消费者选择特定服务的主要原因之一。

Convenience is one of the top reasons for choosing specific services.

Speaker 2

最后,消费者希望获得可信赖的服务。

Finally, consumers want trusted services.

Speaker 2

信任是我们服务消费者的基础要素。

Trust is a foundational element in the way we serve consumers.

Speaker 2

技术元素也非常有趣。

The technology element is also pretty interesting.

Speaker 2

让我也从技术角度总结一下正在发生的变化。

And let me also summarize what's happening from a technological perspective.

Speaker 2

首先,我想说移动电话的数量出现了巨大增长,对吧?

First, I would say there is a huge surge of mobile phones, right?

Speaker 2

如今,全球三分之二的人口都在使用手机。

Two thirds of the world population use mobile phones today.

Speaker 2

在阿联酋,我认为96%的人口使用手机。

In The UAE, I think 96% of the population use mobile phones.

Speaker 2

这意味着商业活动正在通过手机进行。

This means commerce is happening on a mobile phone.

Speaker 2

想想钱包。

Think about wallets.

Speaker 2

我们预计到2028年,我们的CEMEA地区钱包数量将翻倍。

We actually expect wallets to double in our CEMEA region by 2028.

Speaker 2

我们预计将达到近10亿个钱包。

We expect almost 1,000,000,000 wallets.

Speaker 2

技术革命的第二个要素是云计算。

Second element of the technological revolution is cloud computing.

Speaker 2

云计算实际上正在使技术和服务的获取更加普及。

Cloud computing is actually democratizing the access to technology and services.

Speaker 2

如今,金融科技和中型公司可以获取过去无力负担的服务。

Now fintech, medium sized companies, can access services that in the past they couldn't afford.

Speaker 2

这使它们能够向消费者提供过去无法提供的体验。

This enables them to offer experiences to consumers that were not able to offer in the past.

Speaker 2

最后,人工智能。

Finally, artificial intelligence.

Speaker 2

生成式人工智能,更广泛地说,人工智能正在帮助企业采取强有力的数据驱动方法,这将使它们能够利用数据为消费者提供更好的体验。

Generative AI, artificial intelligence, more broadly, is actually enabling businesses to have a very strong data driven approach, and this will enable them to use data to offer better experiences to consumers.

Speaker 2

所有这些技术创新实际上也得益于政府和监管机构的快速推进。

All this technological innovation is actually also enabled by fast forward government and regulators.

Speaker 2

是的,这确实非常令人着迷。

Yes, it really is fascinating.

Speaker 2

而且它正在

And it's

Speaker 1

经历了如此巨大的变革时期。

been such a huge time of change.

Speaker 1

由消费者行为和技术驱动的万物数字化,是我们所有人都能感受到的,无论是在行业中工作还是作为消费者。

That digitization of everything driven by both consumer behaviour and technology is something I think we all feel, both working in the industry and just as consumers.

Speaker 1

我们生活和购物的方式已经发生了巨大变化。

The way in which we live, we shop have changed dramatically.

Speaker 1

在您所描述的这些力量如何转化为数字支付行为变化方面,您观察到了哪些转变?

What are some of the shifts that you've seen in terms of how some of those forces that you were describing have translated into changes of behaviour in digital payments?

Speaker 1

在该地区,数字支付领域正在发生什么变化?

And what's happening across digital payments in the smear region?

Speaker 2

我坚信,支付不再是商业体验中的一个独立步骤。

I truly believe payment is not anymore a standalone step in a commerce experience.

Speaker 2

支付正逐渐融入商业体验之中。

Payment is becoming embedded in the commerce experience.

Speaker 2

这推动了该地区的巨大增长。

And this has enabled a huge growth in the region.

Speaker 2

我们该地区现在拥有超过三亿五千万个账户凭证。

We have more than three fifty million credentials now in our semi region.

Speaker 2

超过一千一百万家商户接受我们的支付凭证。

More than 11,000,000 merchants accept our payment credentials.

Speaker 2

如果我想一想是什么推动了这一切,毫无疑问,非接触式支付在过去起到了巨大的推动作用,而最近,我认为令牌化正在催生新型支付方式。

If I think about what has enabled this, right, contactless, of course, has been a huge driver in in the past, and more recently, I would say tokenization is basically enabling new type of payments.

Speaker 2

现在,你可以从车里买东西了。

Now you can buy things from your car.

Speaker 2

你的洗衣机可以触发支付请求。

Your washing machine can trigger a payment request.

Speaker 2

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 2

因此,令牌化能够支持更多使用场景。

And so there are so more use cases that can be enabled by tokenization.

Speaker 2

再举一些数字为例,全球范围内我们拥有超过70亿个令牌。

Just to give also some number, we have more than 7,000,000,000 in the world.

Speaker 2

在CEMEA地区,我们拥有超过3亿个令牌。

We have more than 300,000,000 in CEMEA.

Speaker 2

所有这些新技术真正让支付变得更安全,同时也实现了我 briefly 提到的嵌入式支付。

All this new technology is really making payment more secure and also enables this embedded payment that I briefly mentioned.

Speaker 2

但我想更广泛地说,行业正在发生的变化也从Visa的角度推动了巨大的变革。

But what I would say also more broadly is that what's happening in the industry is also driving a big change from a Visa perspective.

Speaker 2

我们过去以支付处理的关键推动者而闻名,这一点至今仍被认可,而且我们永远都会被如此看待。

We used to be known as a key enabler for payment processing, and we are still known for that, and we will be always known for that.

Speaker 2

但除此之外,Visa还不断加大投入,构建新的能力,以支持超越支付处理的新型商业体验。

But on top of this, Visa has actually invested more and more in building new capability to enable new commerce experiences going beyond the payment processing.

Speaker 1

正如你所说,我认为人们对数字支付的期望已经发生了变化,不仅体现在人们何时何地能够进行支付,还体现在购买那一刻的体验上。

As you say, I think the expectation has changed both in terms of where and when people are able to make digital payments, but also the experience that comes with them at that point of purchase.

Speaker 1

我认为这其中很大一部分原因在于增值服务的兴起。

And I think a big part of that is where value added services come in as well.

Speaker 1

如今,增值服务已成为Visa的关键增长动力和战略核心组成部分。

Now, added services are a key growth driver and a key part of Visa's strategy.

Speaker 1

您能否简单介绍一下增值服务的概念是什么,以及为什么目前所有人都对它们如此兴奋?

Could you perhaps just introduce the concepts of value added services and what they are, and perhaps explain why everyone's so excited about them at the moment?

Speaker 2

当我想到增值服务时,或许可以将其理解为‘Visa即服务’。

When I think about value added services, maybe think a little bit like Visa as a Service.

Speaker 2

我们的使命和目标是帮助客户和合作伙伴实现他们的雄心,推动创新、加快步伐,支持新的应用场景,并为其消费者提供可信的商业体验。

Our mission, our objective is really to help our clients and partners to reach their own ambition, to be able to innovate, to move faster, to allow new use cases, to enable trusted commerce experiences to their own consumers.

Speaker 2

这就是我们想要做的。

That's what we want to do.

Speaker 2

我们希望帮助我们的合作伙伴和客户实现这一目标。

We want to help our partner and clients to reach this objective.

Speaker 2

我们拥有丰富的产品组合。

We have a huge set of offerings.

Speaker 2

目前,我们为客户提供超过250种产品和服务。

We have more than two fifty products and services today available for our clients.

Speaker 2

但让我感到非常自豪的是,许多这些产品实际上诞生于CEMEA地区,如今已在全球范围内销售和推广。

But what makes me very proud is that actually many of those products were actually born in CEMEA, and now they are sold globally, distributed globally.

Speaker 2

它们之所以诞生于CEMEA,原因之一是我们是增长最快的地区之一。

One of the reasons why they were born in CEMEA is because we are one of the fastest growing regions.

Speaker 2

我们是人口最年轻、需求最旺盛的地区之一,人们渴望尝试新应用场景,而创新正是在这里大规模展开的。

We are one of the regions with the youngest population that are more demanding, and they want to experiment new use cases, and where innovation is really taking place at scale.

Speaker 2

最近,我们一直在努力加强这些增值服务之间的统一性,因为我们希望以客户为中心的方式提供这些服务,并通过一个统一的解决方案向客户推广。

What we have been doing recently, we have been trying to bring even stronger consistency among all these set of value added services, because we want to offer those services with a very customer centric approach, and we want to have a go to market that brings those solutions as one visa to our clients.

Speaker 2

但增值服务并不新鲜。

But value added services are not new.

Speaker 2

最早的增值服务早在三十多年前就已推出。

The first ones were actually launched more than thirty years ago.

Speaker 2

我们现在关注的是如何扩大这些服务的规模,并以更快的速度进行创新。

Our focus now is really about scaling them up and innovating at a faster pace.

Speaker 2

非常好。

Excellent.

Speaker 1

那么,我们是否可以再深入探讨一下?

So maybe we could just go a bit deeper there.

Speaker 1

您能否谈谈我们在增值服务组合中具备的一些能力,以及您的团队所做工作为客户带来的具体益处?

Could you talk a little about some of the capabilities which we've got across the value added services portfolio and some of the benefits that come to clients through the work which your team is doing?

Speaker 2

如果我们来看我们的增值服务,我将其分为五大类。

If we think about our value added services, we have, what I would say, five families of offering.

Speaker 2

首先,我们有发卡解决方案,即如何为发卡机构提供新的数字体验。

First of all, we have our issuing solution, so how we enable new digital experiences for our issuer.

Speaker 2

我们有面向收单机构、商户和支付服务商的受理解决方案。

We have our acceptance solution that is targeted to acquirers, merchants, and PayFacs.

Speaker 2

然后我们有Visa Protect,这是一套面向所有客户群体的风险解决方案。

Then we have our Visa Protect, our suite of risk solutions for every segment of clients.

Speaker 2

接着我们有咨询服务。

Then we have our advisory services.

Speaker 2

我们的咨询服务包括营销服务、咨询服务、一系列数据解决方案、我们的生成式AI,最后还有开放银行服务。

Our advisory services include marketing services, includes consulting services, includes a set of data solutions, includes our generative AI, and finally, we have our open banking services.

Speaker 2

我现在可以花上数小时来详细讨论每一个方面。

And I could spend now hours to discuss about all of them.

Speaker 2

让我仅以受理领域为例说明一下。

Let me just give an example on the acceptance front.

Speaker 2

我们之前稍微谈到了消费者的需求。

We talked a little bit earlier about the consumers' needs.

Speaker 2

从商户和收单机构的角度来看,也有很多事情正在发生。

There is also a lot happening on the merchant perspective, on the acquirer perspective.

Speaker 2

对吧?

Right?

Speaker 2

我们的商户面临的一些挑战是如何扩大业务范围、增加收入。

Some of the challenges that our merchants are actually facing is about growing their footprint, growing their revenues.

Speaker 2

他们如何触达新的客户群体?

How can they reach new segments of clients?

Speaker 2

他们如何在不开设新分支机构的情况下实现国际化?

How can they go internationally without opening up new branches?

Speaker 2

他们能否提供新的消费者体验?

Can they new consumer experiences?

Speaker 2

我们在收单解决方案领域拥有许多解决方案。

We have many solutions within our acceptance solution vertical.

Speaker 2

其中之一就是我们的Visa收单平台,该平台提供最高的可靠性。

One of these is actually our Visa acceptance platform, a platform that offers the highest reliability.

Speaker 2

我们拥有99.999%的正常运行时间,位居全球顶尖水平。

We have a 99.999% uptime, best in class globally.

Speaker 2

这个平台能够支持多种不同的使用场景。

And this platform can enable very different use cases.

Speaker 2

这个平台可以通过不同的模块进行使用。

And this platform can be consumed in different modules.

Speaker 2

它使我们的商户能够通过一次集成,触达160多个国家。

It allows our merchants to basically reach more than 160 countries through a single integration.

Speaker 2

他们可以使用50多种货币进行交易。

They can shop on more than 50 currencies.

Speaker 1

目前,商户和卖家领域显然正在发生许多变化。

So there's obviously lots that's happening within the merchant and the seller space at the moment.

Speaker 1

但我知道你们的团队非常专注于为金融机构、包括发卡行提供增值服务。

But I know your team are very focused on value added services that support the needs of financial institutions, including issuing banks.

Speaker 1

你能谈谈增值服务如何帮助银行提升敏捷性、提高效率并推动增长吗?

Could you talk a little around how value added services are helping banks in terms of improving their agility, improving efficiency and driving growth?

Speaker 2

当然。

Absolutely.

Speaker 2

我们正在多个领域开展工作。

We are working on multiple areas.

Speaker 2

让我重点谈谈其中两个。

Let me focus on a couple.

Speaker 2

一个是处理方面。

One is on the processing side.

Speaker 2

所以我们最近收购了Pismo。

So we recently acquired Pismo.

Speaker 2

Pismo是一个云原生的核心银行平台和发卡处理平台。

Pismo is a cloud native core banking platform and issuer processing platform.

Speaker 2

我们收购他们的原因是,我们坚信他们能够加速为我们的客户实现新功能。

And the reason we acquired them is because we really believe they can fast forward the enablement of new capability with our clients.

Speaker 2

我们的一些客户仍在使用遗留系统和过时的卡管理系统。

Some of our clients are still struggling with legacy systems, with outdated car management systems.

Speaker 2

Pismo 正是通过这种创新解决方案和快速上市能力发挥作用的地方。

That's where Pismo comes in with the innovative solution and with a very fast go to market.

Speaker 2

从发卡解决方案的角度来看,另一个非常重要的领域与我们的数字 API 有关。

The other area that is very important from an issuing solution perspective is related to our digital APIs.

Speaker 2

基本上,所有这些解决方案都将帮助我们的客户为其终端消费者提供全新的数字体验。

So basically, all those solutions that will help our clients to offer new digital experiences to their own consumers.

Speaker 2

与其一一列举,不如我给你举个例子。

And instead of going through a long list, let me give you an example.

Speaker 2

我们最近在全球推出的一项解决方案,最初诞生于CEMEA地区,就是我们的订阅管理器解决方案。

One of the recent solutions that we launched globally, and that was actually born in CEMEA, is our subscription manager solution.

Speaker 2

我肯定,谭,你每个月都有很多订阅服务要付费。

I'm sure, Tan, you have multiple subscriptions that you pay every month.

Speaker 2

是的,非常多非常多。

Yes, many, many, many.

Speaker 2

我敢肯定,有一天你发现有一笔付款悄然到账,而你根本不知道这笔费用的存在。

And I'm sure one day you realized that there was some payment coming through that you were not even aware.

Speaker 2

你是不是问过自己,这是什么?

You asked yourself, What is that?

Speaker 2

没错。

Absolutely.

Speaker 2

这正是订阅管理器发挥作用的地方。

And that's exactly why Subscription Manager comes in.

Speaker 2

通过你银行应用的一次点击,你就能查看所有订阅服务。

With one click on your own banking app, you will be able to see all your subscriptions.

Speaker 2

如果你发现有不想继续的项目,只需一键即可取消。

And in case you realize there is something you don't want, with one click, you will be able to deactivate it.

Speaker 2

这是一个非常棒的解决方案,真正帮助消费者掌控自己的支出。

So it's very, very nice solution that is really helping our consumers to get in control.

Speaker 2

太棒了。

Fantastic.

Speaker 1

我认为订阅管理器在让消费者随时随地掌控消费方面,绝对是一个颠覆性的改变。

And I think subscription mailer just sounds like an absolute game changer in terms of putting consumers in control over spending when and where.

Speaker 1

我认为这又回到了您之前提到的观点,即透明和可信的交易对消费者的重要性。

And I think it also comes back to the point you spoke about earlier in terms of the importance of transparent and trusted transactions for consumers.

Speaker 1

正如我们所知,支付安全需要持续创新。

As we all know, payment security requires constant innovation.

Speaker 1

我知道这也是你们团队正在关注的领域。

I know this is an area that your team is also looking at.

Speaker 1

几周前,我们推出了一套由人工智能驱动的新产品。

A few weeks ago, we launched a new suite of products that are really enabled and driven by AI.

Speaker 1

也许您能为我们简单介绍一下其中一些

Perhaps you could tell us a little about some of

Speaker 2

创新成果。

those innovations as well.

Speaker 2

在我们的Visa Protect产品系列中,我们最近推出了一些重要的创新。

Within our Visa Protect suite of products, we launched some very important innovations recently.

Speaker 2

让我先介绍第一个。

Let me start with the first one.

Speaker 2

想象一下,银行过去一直通过多个系统来管理欺诈风险。

So, if you think about a bank, a bank historically has been managing their fraud risk through multiple systems.

Speaker 2

那张Visa卡、其他支付网络的卡、以及其他类型的支付,它们都使用不同的系统。

That Visa card, that other schemes card, that other type of payments, and they were using different systems.

Speaker 2

现在,Visa实际上能够提供一种全企业范围的解决方案。

Now Visa is actually able to offer an enterprise wide solution.

Speaker 2

这就是我们的Visa风险管理系统(VRM),它能够整合Visa高级授权评分,而这些评分正变得与支付网络无关。

It's our VRM, our Visa Risk Manager platform, that we will be able to consume Visa Advanced Authorisation Score that are becoming scheme agnostic.

Speaker 2

因此,您可以在这一平台上管理所有支付网络的所有卡片交易。

So you can manage all your payment for all your card scheme within this platform.

Speaker 2

这已经对某些客户上线,我们正在本地区大规模部署。

And this is already live with certain clients, and we are deploying at scale in our region.

Speaker 2

我对这一点感到非常非常兴奋。

I'm very, very excited about it.

Speaker 2

我们最近推出的第二个解决方案是Visa发卡智能系统。

The second solution we recently launched is our Visa Provisioning Intelligence.

Speaker 2

我也对这一点感到非常兴奋,原因如下。

And this is something that I'm so excited as well for the following reason.

Speaker 2

我们推出了令牌化技术,大家都知道令牌化非常安全,能够提高授权通过率并大幅降低欺诈率。

We launched tokenization, and we all know that tokenization is very secure, and it allows higher approval rates and much lower fraud rates.

Speaker 2

但欺诈者也非常聪明。

But fraudsters are also very smart.

Speaker 2

他们试图寻找令牌化过程中的薄弱环节,最终发现了这个关键点——即在令牌化卡片的那一刻。

They have tried to find what is the weak spot in the tokenization process, and they found that spot that is the moment you tokenize the card.

Speaker 2

这正是VPI,也就是Visa令牌化智能所要解决的问题。

And that's exactly what VPI does or what Visa Provisioning Intelligence does.

Speaker 2

它本质上是对令牌化行为、即为您生成令牌的过程进行评分。

It basically scores the action of tokenization, the of provisioning your your your token.

Speaker 2

我们会将该评分通过VRM平台提供给发卡行,发卡行便可评估该令牌化操作是否安全。

And we will provide that score to the issuer within our VRM platform, and the issuer will be able to assess whether that provisioning is secure or not.

Speaker 2

最后但同样重要的是,我们的实时支付保护解决方案。

Last but not least, there is our real time payment protect solution.

Speaker 2

我们正看到账户对账户推送支付交易的增长。

We are seeing the growth of account to account push payment transactions.

Speaker 2

但不幸的是,我们越来越多地看到这类交易中发生欺诈行为。

And unfortunately, more and more, we have seen a lot of frauds happening on those transactions.

Speaker 2

再次回到欺诈者四处游走、寻找薄弱环节这一点上。

Again, back to the point that fraudsters move around and try to find the weak spot.

Speaker 2

因此,Visa构建了

That's why Visa has built

Speaker 1

一种欺诈评分和解决方案,帮助银行使这类支付也更加安全。

a fraud score and solution to help banks, making those types of payments more secure as well.

Speaker 1

而且,我们如今也在本地区推出这一解决方案。

And again, we are also launching this solution now in our region.

Speaker 1

我们之前谈到了一些旨在支持商户和卖家的解决方案。

We've spoken about some solutions that are aimed at supporting merchants and sellers.

Speaker 1

我们也谈到了一些面向发卡行以及由人工智能驱动的支付安全解决方案。

We've spoken about some that are aimed at issuing banks and also payment security solutions driven by AI.

Speaker 1

但我知道还有更多。

But I know there's many more.

Speaker 1

我认为维萨庞大的产品组合中大约有250种不同的产品和解决方案。

I think there's around two fifty different products and solutions within Visa's vast portfolio.

Speaker 1

你们和你们的团队如何与客户合作,以找到满足其需求的正确解决方案?

How are you and your team engaging with clients to find the right solutions to meet the right needs?

Speaker 2

这是个很好的问题,因为这实际上关乎我们如何确保以客户为中心,并以客户能够使用并从中获益的方式提供这些不同的解决方案。

This is a great question, because this is really about how we make sure we are customer centric and we bring this different solution in a way that the clients can consume and the client can get value out of it.

Speaker 2

让我举个例子。

Let me give you an example.

Speaker 2

我们曾与CEMEA地区的一家主要航空公司合作,他们面临着大量的拒付问题。

We were working with one of the major airlines in our CEMEA region, and they were facing a huge level of chargebacks.

Speaker 2

于是他们来找我们,说:‘维萨,你们能帮我们吗?’

So they came to us, Hey, Visa, how can you help us?

Speaker 2

正是在那一刻,我们意识到,要帮助他们,我们需要向他们提供我们的维萨受理平台。

And that was exactly the moment we realized that, yes, to help you, we need to bring you our Visa acceptance platform.

Speaker 2

我们需要为您引入Visa Protect套件中的风险服务,同时提供我们的决策管理工具,并派遣顾问团队帮助您准确识别问题所在,并明确解决之道。

We need to bring you some risk services within our Visa Protect suite, and we brought our decision manager tool, and then we need to bring our advisory team that can really help you understand where is the issue, what you need to do to solve it.

Speaker 2

这正是我们所做的。

And that's exactly what we did.

Speaker 2

我们合作了三个月,由顾问团队评估了改进潜力,部署了我们的决策管理风险工具,并在一年内协助客户管理该工具,以持续提升表现。

We worked together for three months, we assessed the potential of improvement with our advisory team, we set up our decision manager risk tool, and we helped the client for one year in managing the tool with the objective of continuously improving the performance.

Speaker 2

我们成功将接受率提高了50%,并将客户面临的运营成本降低了72%。

We were able to increase the acceptance rate by 50%, and we reduced also the operational costs that the client was facing by 72%.

Speaker 2

这是一个绝佳的案例,展示了各种增值服务如何协同合作,以客户利益为中心。

This has been an amazing example of how the different value added services can come together for the interest of the client.

Speaker 1

太棒了。

Fantastic.

Speaker 1

因此,今天我们从宏观角度出发,探讨了塑造行业的某些动态。

So, we've started very broadly today looking at some of the dynamics that are shaping the industry.

Speaker 1

我们探讨了增值服务、产品与解决方案,以及我们如何与客户合作。

We've looked at value added services, the products and solutions, and how we're working with clients.

Speaker 1

关于价值增值服务的机会,你们还有什么最终的想法是我们迄今为止尚未讨论的吗?

Do you have any final thoughts on the opportunity for value added services that we haven't discussed so far?

Speaker 2

你看,Visa 以我们为市场带来的所有创新而闻名,历史上我们主要以支付处理能力著称,是最佳的支付和收款方式。

Look, think Visa is known for all the innovation that we have been bringing to the market, and we have been known historically mainly for our processing payment capability, for being the best way to pay and be paid.

Speaker 2

最后想说的是,我们还能做更多来帮助客户实现他们的目标和抱负。

Final message is we can do even more to help our clients achieve their objective, their ambition.

Speaker 2

我们非常希望在未来更深入地合作,帮助客户实现他们的目标和梦想。

And we really would like to partner even more in the future to make the objectives and the dreams of our clients come through.

Speaker 2

因此,我的行动呼吁是:亲爱的客户、亲爱的合作伙伴,请不要仅仅从纯粹的支付角度看待我们。

So please, the call for action is: Dear client, dear partner, don't look at us only from a pure payment perspective.

Speaker 2

我们还有更多可以

We have much more we

Speaker 1

提供,助您取得成功。

can offer to make you successful.

Speaker 1

太棒了。

Fantastic.

Speaker 1

非常感谢您今天参与我的访谈,沃尔特。

Well, thank you so much for joining me today, Walter.

Speaker 1

这显然是一个非常有趣的话题,未来也将持续增长和演变。

It's obviously a fascinating area and one that will continue to grow and evolve moving forward as well.

Speaker 1

非常感谢。

Thank you very much.

Speaker 1

谢谢您邀请我。

Thank you for having me.

Speaker 1

很好。

Great.

Speaker 1

非常感谢您今天加入我们的讨论。

Thank you very much for joining us today.

Speaker 1

希望您喜欢今天的讨论,并通过下方播客描述中的链接了解更多关于Visa的增值服务。

We hope you've enjoyed the discussion and you can find out more on Visa's value added services through the link in the description of the podcast below.

Speaker 1

谢谢,下次再见。

Thank you and see you next time.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客