本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你好,欢迎收听《Watch What Crapins》,这是一档关于Bravo频道那些我们最爱讨论的狗血内容的播客。
Hello, and welcome to Watch What Crapins, a podcast about all that crap on Bravo that we just love to talk about.
我是本·曼德尔克,今天和我一起的是无可替代的、棒极了的凯伦先生。
I'm Ben Mandelker, and joining me today is the inimitable, wonderful, mister Karen.
嗨,罗比。
Hi, Robbie.
哦,天哪。
Oh, wow.
无可替代。
Inimitable.
是的。
Yeah.
那到底是什么意思?
What's that even mean?
你是独一无二的。
You're one of a kind.
独一无二的。
One of a kind.
是的。
Yeah.
没错,这是真的。
Well, it's true.
是真的。
It's true.
你知道还有什么独一无二的吗?
And you know what else is one of a kind?
那些烂节目,尽管我们每年都在看。
The crappies, even though we do it every year.
但每一年都是独一无二的。
But every year is one of a kind.
这永远说不准。
It's never know.
这就像一片雪花。
It's like a snowflake.
每次都不一样。
It's different every time.
这场活动定在2月27日,也就是三周后,将在好莱坞的丰达剧院举行,非常棒。
This one is happening on the February 27, three weeks from today, and, it's gonna be in Hollywood at the Fonda Theatre, which is gonna be great.
票不多了,但还有剩余,快去看看吧。
Not a lot of tickets left, but there are tickets left, so go check that out.
去watchforcrappies.com获取你的购票链接。
Go to watch for crappies.com to get your ticket links.
我们还会进行直播,如果你无法到场参加丰达剧院的演出,或者那个周五晚上有事——我之前说成周六了,其实是周五晚上——你也可以通过直播观看。
We're also live streaming, And so if you can't make it to the Fonda or if you can't if you're busy on that Saturday night or Friday night, I've not been saying Saturday, it's Friday night, you can check it out on the live stream.
演出结束后,回放会保留两周。
And that's gonna be up for two weeks after the show, a replay.
无论你身在世界何处,都来加入我们吧。
And so wherever you are in the world, come join us.
这将会是一段非常棒的时光。
It'll be a great great time.
相关链接也可以在我们的网站上找到。
And links to that are also on our website.
我们网站上还有另一个链接,是关于投票的。
And the other thing that's on our website is a link to our voting.
所以你现在就可以对总票选进行投票。
So you can vote on the general ballot right now.
我们的计划是从每个类别中选出前五名左右,然后制作正式的投票名单,我相信会在二月上线。
The idea is that we're gonna take the top five or so from each category and we will craft the official ballot, which will go live, I believe, on February.
这些投票将决定最终的获奖者。
And votes for that will determine the winners.
快去投票吧,也来加入我们的Patreon,获取Crap is On Demand的视频内容。
So go get voting and go join us on Patreon too for, of course, Crap is On Demand, which is video.
还有我们刚刚提到的附加集数。
Bonus episodes, which we just talked about the traders.
我们推出了一份全新的通讯,非常有趣。
We have a brand new newsletter, which is super fun and super fun y.
最后,我们还推出了无广告版的《This Here》播客。
And lastly, we have an ad free version of This Here podcast.
所有这些都在Patreon上。
So that's all at Patreon.
真是美好的时光。
It's great times.
就这样了。
And that's it.
接下来,是山谷风格。
And now, the Valley style.
是的。
Yeah.
山谷风格,波斯风格第一季第六集:沙漠风暴。
The Valley of Persian style season one episode six, Desert Storm.
所以斯凯刚打了一架。
So Sky's been in a fight.
另一个标题。
Another title.
所以是的。
So yeah.
那我们继续吧。
We So go ahead.
斯凯和吉吉一直在吵架。
Skye and Gigi have been fighting.
我们正处在她们正在吃的晚餐中间。
We're in the middle of this, like, dinner that they've had they're having.
斯凯基本上说,你就是我擦鼻子用的纸巾。
And Skye has basically said, you are like the tissue that I wipe my nose with.
然后她比划了一下,把一张看不见的纸巾扔在了吉吉身上。
And then she, like, gestures and drops an invisible tissue on Gigi.
吉吉说:‘哎哟,你把无形的纸巾扔到我脚上了。’
And Gigi's like, ow, you dropped your invisible tissue on my foot.
大家都对她很生气,因为她太矫情、太高傲,还想去埃拉旺。
And everyone's mad at her because she's so prissy and she's so stuck up and she wants to go to Erawan.
埃米尔说:‘我超爱住在伍德兰希尔斯。’
And Emir's like, I love living in Woodland Hills.
谷地有什么不好?
What's what's wrong with the Valley?
鲍勃·肖说:‘我得说点什么。’
And Bob Shaw is like, I just have to say something.
听起来像是借口,但说实话,我从来没见过这种事。
It sounds like an excuse, but honestly, I've never ever seen this ever.
我以为你会为你妻子挺身而出。
Was like, I thought you were gonna stand up for your wife.
我知道。
I know.
还是什么都没有?
Still nothing?
你妻子刚走掉了。
Your wife just walked off.
你还是要什么都不说吗?
You're still gonna say nothing?
他说,别搞错了。
And he's like, don't get it.
我讨厌冲突。
I hate conflict.
我不明白这些人是怎么回事。
I don't get what's going on with these people.
就像,我从来没看过她这一面。
It's like, I've never seen this side of her.
我说,你根本看不到她任何一面,因为你睡在不同的房间。
I'm like, you literally see no side of her because you sleep in a different room.
她说,我心里想,为什么她突然变得这么失控?
She's like, my mind is like, why is she just getting out of hand?
我得承认这一点。
That's I've got to admit.
我只是不喜欢冲突,或者说我妻子,无论好坏。
I just don't like conflict or my wife, for for better or worse.
他说,我正在抚摸你呢。
And he says, I'm petting you right now.
她不像她自己了。
She's not herself.
是的,她就是在做自己。
Yes, She is being herself.
我们和你在一起的时候经常看到她这样。
We see her like this with you all the time.
你干嘛一副她不是她自己的样子?
What are you acting like she's not herself?
来吧,炸弹小子。
Come on, bombshot.
她就是她自己。
She is being herself.
我个人很喜欢。
I personally love it.
我也是。
So Me too.
我觉得
I'm like
我的意思是,我超喜欢。
I I mean, I love it.
所以,也许我该娶斯凯,因为是的。
So, maybe I should marry Skye because Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我非常喜欢。
I love it.
我支持
I'm rooting
所以阿米尔是这样的,你知道的,我就像是炸弹肖。
for So Amir is like, you know, I'm like bombshod.
我并不是想在餐桌上和人争辩,但她甚至还在那里,而不是和她丈夫在一起,这简直太疯狂了。
I'm not trying to have words and duke it out at the table, but the fact that she's that he's even still sitting there and not with his wife is pretty insane.
天哪,这太离谱了。
Like hell It's wild.
为什么没人说,吉吉,你别再身体攻击别人了。
And why is nobody saying like, Gigi, maybe don't physically assault people again.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我正在提升自己。
I'm working on myself.
所以那些人开始散开了,一切都结束了。
So those people are starting to disperse and everything.
塔宁说,我当时震惊了。
And Tanine is like, I was in shock.
我震惊的是她居然拿出了折扣。
I was in shock that she brought the discount.
好像我欠她什么似的。
Like, I'm doing a favor for her or anything.
她说,你知道的,我给了她多少支持,尤其是这个珠宝系列。
She says, you know, how much support I've given her that that this jewelry line.
我到处帮她宣传。
I've promoted it everywhere.
我还跟供应商谈过这件事。
I've talked to vendors about it.
这样的例子多得数不清。
The list can go on and on.
我去海滩。
I go to the beach.
我告诉一只海鸥。
I tell a seagull.
我去餐厅,告诉服务员。
I go to I go to a restaurant, I tell the waiters.
我告诉其他桌的人。
I tell people at different tables.
我只是告诉每一个人,这很不尊重人。
I just tell every single person, and this is disrespectful.
是的。
Yeah.
她说,这简直像在脸上扇了一巴掌,好像她给我珠宝打折是在帮我似的。
She's like, this this was a slap in the face acting like she's doing me a favor by giving me a discount on her jewelry.
顺便说一句,这些珠宝并不便宜。
And by the way, this jewelry is not cheap.
我的意思是,你看过这珠宝有多贵吗?
I mean, have you seen how much this jewelry is?
一条项链就要一万美元。
It's like a necklace is like $10,000.
我是说,是啊。
I'm so yeah.
我一点都不惊讶。
I'm not surprised.
你最好给我打折,你简直疯了。
You better give me a discount because you're fucking crazy.
你看这个。
It's like, look at this.
一个小十字架。
A a little cross.
独一无二的。
One of a kind.
18,000美元。
$18,000.
不,女士。
No, ma'am.
不,女士。
No, ma'am.
不。
No.
不。
No.
她说,是的,就是从那时起我戒酒了,因为我真的生气了。
She's like, yeah, this is when I stopped drinking because I'm getting really mad.
而且塔宁,她的脸从来不会动,也从不流露任何情绪。
And Tanine, like her face never moves and she never shows any emotion at all.
她真的就像一块冰。
She really is just like a block of ice.
所以我特别喜欢她那样说:我气疯了,这就是我戒酒的时候。
So I love when she's like, and I'm furious, and this is when I stop drinking.
她所谓的尖叫就是把下巴往肩膀方向挪动。
Her version of screaming is moving her chin towards her shoulder.
所以斯凯正在打包,雷扎进来了。
And so Sky is packing, and Reza comes in.
他说道,
He's like,
嘿,婊子。
hey, bitch.
姑娘,你该出去跟你的朋友聊聊。
Girl, you should come back out and talk to your friend.
她却说:求你了,离我远点。
And she's like, please get out of my face.
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
不。
No.
你得
You need to get
请离我远点,尽管你根本没靠近我。
out of my face, please, even though you're not in my face.
怎么说呢,我根本没靠近你,但你却好像贴着我。
Like, somehow, I'm not in your face, but you're somehow in my face.
所以离我远点。
So get out of my face.
天哪。
Oh my god.
不。
No.
脸上有什么?
What's in face?
她就说,求你了。
And she's like, please.
就好吧。
Just okay.
求你了。
Please.
而他
And he's
说:姑娘,你得清醒点了,你是我见过最粗鲁的人。
like, girl, you need to get a grip because you are the rudest person I've ever met.
雷扎,你今晚还没对女人吼够吗?
Reza, have you not screamed at a woman enough tonight?
你到底怎么了?
Like, what the fuck is wrong with you?
你挑起了这场争吵,现在她已经退出了,你却还要再次攻击她,又在房子里大喊大叫。
You started this whole fight, and now she's removed herself from the situation, and you're going to attack her again and now scream through the house again.
滚开,伙计。
Fuck off, dude.
天哪。
Jeez.
是的。
Yeah.
你真该好好检查一下你自己的东西,因为你无端地惹人厌、傲慢又做作。
You need to check fucking check your fucking stuff is what you need to do because you're obnoxious, stuck up, and bougie for no fucking reason.
你以前在Shamshiri当过服务员。
You were a waitress at Shamshiri.
记住,你曾经是个服务员。
Remember that you were a waitress.
我觉得,人们是有权利在人生中提升自己的,Reza。
I'm like, people are allowed to ascend in life, Reza.
人们有权从卑微的起点开始。
People are allowed to have a start with humble beginnings.
不。
No.
你曾经是个服务员。
You were a waitress.
真恶心。
Gross.
他太恶心了。
He's so gross.
我的意思是,听好了,Sky是个混蛋。
I mean, listen, Sky is an ass hole.
我不会说Sky不是个混蛋。
I'm not gonna say that Sky is not an asshole.
但这个家伙,竟然跟着她进屋,又对她大喊大叫,然后还说你是服务员,羞辱她?
But this guy, like, following her inside to scream at her again and then be like you're like, waitress shame her?
滚开,糟糕的厨房。
Fuck off, terrible kitchen.
在评判别人之前,先去修好你那该死的厨房吧,你这个奇怪的家伙,洗发水失败者。
Go fix your fucking kitchen before you judge anybody, you fucking weirdo, you shampoo loser.
他居然会指责她高傲自大,同时又因为她曾经当过服务员而羞辱她。
He's somehow gonna accuse her of being booj like stuck up while also simultaneously shaming her for being a waitress at one point in her life.
我知道他在说什么。
Like, I know what he's saying.
你忘了你的根,但你只是说‘别忘了你当过服务员’,这实际上暗示了你才是那个高傲的人。
Like, you forgot your roots, but you by you just saying, like, don't forget you're a waitress is implying that you are actually the stuck up person here as well.
所以鲍勃,滚出去吧,你这个失败的洗发水,婊子。
So Bob's Get out of here, you failed shampoo, bitch.
是的。
Yeah.
这真是个尴尬的局面。
This is an uncomfortable situation.
我们都彼此相爱。
We all love each other.
我们显然是一起出来旅行的。
We're obviously on a trip together.
丹尼斯早些时候来过家里,这难道不疯狂吗?
And isn't it crazy that Dennis came to the house earlier?
我现在真的又生气又暴躁。
Oh, I'm so mad and violent right now.
GG,这局面很尴尬,因为你刚打了别人的脸,还试图再次对他实施人身攻击,GG。
GG, it's an uncomfortable situation because you just fucking gotten someone's face and tried to physically assault them again, GG.
雷兹说:好了,各位。
And Rez is like, okay, everybody.
我让她去关心一下她最好的朋友,她却让我滚出她的视线。
I told her to come check on her best friend and she told me to get the fuck out of her face.
她没说‘fuck’。
She didn't say fuck.
她只是说‘出去’
She just said out of
你的脸。
her face.
然后他说,是的,你应该去关心一下她的大美女,因为她要走了。
And he's like, yeah, you should go check on her bombshell because she's leaving.
祝你好运。
So good luck with that.
所以现在斯凯只是坐在车道上的秋千上,这本来就很奇怪。
So now Skye is just sitting out on that swing thing in the driveway, which is weird anyway.
嘿,你想去车道上荡秋千吗?
Hey, you wanna go swing in the driveway?
我知道。
I know.
你能去叫我们的优步吗?
Can you go for our Uber?
所以她坐在那里,Bombshotted终于站起来走出去了,Gigi说等等
So she's sitting there and Bombshotted finally gets up and goes out there and Gigi's like, wait
等一下。
a minute.
她让你闭嘴。
She told you shut the fuck up.
他说道:喂。
He's like, yo.
她说:离我远点。
She's like, get the fuck out of my face.
哇。
Wow.
天哪。
Oh my god.
雷扎,你还好吗?
Reza, are you okay?
所以现在,炸弹女走过来,问他:你在干什么?
So now, bombshell comes up and he's like, what are you doing?
她说:哦,你知道的,我要回家了。
She goes, oh, you know, I'm going home.
那些人都是混蛋,我已经把他们从我的生活中赶走了。
Those people are pieces of shit and they're out of my life.
他问:那你现在要回去了?
And he's like, so you're going back now?
是的。
Yeah.
我叫了优步。
I called an Uber.
也就是说,基本上
Like, so basically
我叫了Airwanna。
I called an Airwanna.
这就像Uber,但更舒适。
It's like an Uber, but it's nicer.
那是一辆巨大的有机芹菜车,会送我回家。
It's a big stock of organic celery that's going to take me home.
你看起来好像对我什么都不做。
You're looking I'm to do nothing about
并不势利。
not snobby.
我并不是出身于极度富裕的家庭。
I did not come from a crazy wealthy family.
我只是努力工作,我也确实这么做了。
I just had to work hard and I did.
于是她说,你早上可以来。
And so she's like, You can come in the morning.
于是他说,不,我跟你一起去。
And so he's like, No, I'll come with you.
他们告诉我,我应该做的正确事情就是陪在你身边。
They told me that the right thing that I'm supposed to do is be by your side.
所以我认为这是对的,我会这么做。
So I think this is the right thing, so I will do it.
我不觉得自己比任何人更苦涩,但我有我的界限,我尊重自己,尤其是当有人攻击我时,我绝不会忍气吞声。
Well, I don't think I'm bitter than anybody, but I have a boundary and I have respect for myself, especially if somebody attacked me, I don't put up with this.
于是Bombshod进去了,他见到MJ并告诉她,他们要回去了。
And, so Bombshod goes in and he sees MJ and tells her they're going back.
她却说:我不会让我的妻子一个人回家。
And she he's like, I'm not letting my wife go home alone.
我绝不会那样做。
I would never do that.
而MJ就在那里,因为她的丈夫拒绝和她一起度假,她说:是啊,我明白。
And she's MJ who's there because her husband refuses to be with her on the vacation is like, yeah, I mean, I get it.
显而易见。
Obviously.
所以,你先说吧。
So Oh, go ahead.
是的。
Yeah.
我本来想说,现在雷扎要开始做那件事了,因为现在斯凯成了反派,他会装出一副和所有人和好的样子,好让大家站队。
I was gonna say now Reza's gonna do that thing because now that Sky is the villain, he's gonna do the thing where he's gonna be make nice with everyone so that they can all be on the sides.
他就会做出那种动作,把手放在桌上像在按摩一样,然后说:
He does the thing where he puts his hands out like he's massaging the table and he's like,
我想道歉。
I want to apologize.
我想向格雷格和塔宁真诚地道歉。
I want to give here everyone a sincere apology to Greg and Tanine.
如果我造成了任何问题,我非常抱歉,但她说话的方式,还有她对我住的地方、我从事的工作、我去哪些餐厅的态度,让我忍无可忍了,因为我还没见到宝宝沙姆斯,而她还会那样对我大喊大叫,气得我快炸了。
I'm very sorry if I created any problems, but the way that she talks and the way she makes me feel about where I live and what I do and where I go to restaurants, I was up to here because I still haven't seen baby shams and she's gonna yell at me that way up to a year so mad.
天啊,我真喜欢这些人都装作好像洛杉矶没人背后议论山谷区似的。
God, I love all these people acting like no one in LA talks shit about The Valley.
在洛杉矶就是这样。
That's what you do in LA.
明白吗?
Okay?
我住在山谷。
I live in The Valley.
人们总是告诉我他们讨厌山谷。
People tell me they hate The Valley all the time.
你住哪儿?
Where do you live?
山谷。
The Valley.
真恶心。
Ew.
你为什么要住那儿?
Why would you live there?
你就收下吧。
You just take it.
明白吗?
Okay?
你收下它,然后享受更大的停车空间。
You take it and you enjoy the larger parking spaces.
而且你还瞧不起那些敢对此议论的人。
And you look down on the people who have the nerve to talk about it.
她是怎么谈论我在文图拉去的那家Panera Bread的?
The way that she would talk about the Panera Bread that I go to on Ventura?
文图拉的El Lo Canyon就是我的心头好,而她却在伤害我的心。
Ventura El Lo Canyon, that is like my heart and she is killing my heart.
所以Bombshod出来了,他满载而归。
So Bombshod comes out and he's packed.
回到桌边,Taneen说:‘通常我会支持我的朋友,但她说了这么蠢的话,我实在没法支持。'
And back at the table, Taneen is like, well, usually I would back my friend, but I can't when she says dumb shit like that.
我现在气疯了。
I'm so furious right now.
你能看出来吗?
Can you see it?
我身上都在冒蒸汽。
The steam is coming off of me.
而布雷扎·杰克逊,RJ,说:伙计们,听好了,归根结底,你用穷小子换浪荡子。
And Brezza Jackson, RJ, is like, guys, listen, at the end of the day, you get fuck boy for buck boy.
明白吗?
Okay?
她可是我们的朋友。
And she's our friend.
我们得想个解决办法。
We need to figure out a solution.
我只是觉得,我们只是在让别人承担责任,你知道的。
I'm just like, it's just that we're holding people accountable, you know.
于是吉吉说,我想念丹尼斯。
And so Gigi goes, I miss Dennis.
大家都笑了。
And everyone laughs.
这要是部病态的电视剧,早就冻结画面,开始播放片尾字幕了。
It's like, if this were a sick comma, it'd freeze and we'd see the credits roll.
所以雷扎·贾克斯说,她是不是真的变了?
So Reza Jax is like, boy, did she get real?
我从来没经历过这样的第一次约会——一桌波斯人围着餐桌吵个不停。
I've never had a first date like this with a bunch of Persians fighting at the dinner table.
接着镜头切到三集前的闪回,同样的事情发生在另一个约会对象身上。
And then they show a flashback to like three episodes ago where the same thing happened with a different date.
餐桌旁有人在争吵。
There are people arguing at the table.
该插播广告了。
It's time for a commercial.
该插播一个烂广告了。
It's time for a crappins commercial.
现在轮到RJ去勾搭那位饥渴的女服务员了。
So now it's time for RJ to hook up with the thirsty waitress.
他这么做了。
So he does.
他和那个叫考特尼的女孩发生了关系。
He hooks up with this Courtney girl.
老天,我跟你说,当你住在棕榈泉,而且整天待在那里,那真能把人烤干。
Man, I'm telling you, what does Palm Springs when when you live in Palm Springs and you're there just all the time, that really just dries you out.
我的意思是,这可怜的女孩,我真希望我当时在场,好给她抹点润肤露,
I mean, this poor girl, she's I just wish I was there so I could just pour lotion Pour lotion on her,
给她头发上也抹点润肤露。
on her hair.
干脆给我也抹点润肤露吧。
Just pour some lotion on me.
往我身上倒点乳液。
Pour some lotion on me.
我们听到他们关着门在做爱。
We hear them fucking behind the closed door.
然后,亚当和吉吉得去偷看。
And then, Adam and Gigi have to go spy.
格雷格和塔尼现在完全结盟了,因为他们有了共同的敌人。
Greg and Tani now are completely bonded because they now have a common enemy.
这修复了他们的婚姻。
This has fixed their marriage.
格雷格站出来为山谷地区辩护,也替他妻子撑腰,但主要是为山谷地区。
Greg stood up for the Valley and kind of his wife, mostly the Valley though.
于是塔尼心想:哇,我感觉格雷格特别支持我。
And, so now Tani is like, wow, I felt so supported by Greg.
他站在我这边。
He like had my back.
天啊,我现在真的感觉自己就是山谷里的人。
Like, God, I just feel like the Valley right now.
他真的很爱我。
He loves me so much.
所以亚当说:天啊,吉吉。
So Adam's like, oh my god, Gigi.
我们去听听门那边。
Let's listen to the door.
我觉得他们在做爱。
I think they're having sex.
哇哦。
Woah.
她说:我根本听不见,因为我听力不好。
And she's like, I can't even hear because I've got my bad hearing.
因为你是个聋子混蛋。
Because you're a because you're a deaf ass bitch.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我简直不敢相信我刚才说了那话。
I can't believe I said that.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我们出去吧。
Let's go outside.
我们试着从窗户往外看。
Let's look try to look through the window.
这太疯狂了。
This is crazy.
吉吉,哎哟。
Gigi, ow.
对不起,亚当。
Sorry, Adam.
我不是故意踩到你的脚的。
I didn't mean to step on your foot.
我的脚骨折了。
My foot is broken.
我不能
I can't
真不敢相信我在生日那天说了那种话。
believe I said something like that on my birthday.
她说:‘你真幸运,我没听见你叫我聋子婊子。’
She's like, you're lucky that I didn't hear you call me a deaf ass bitch.
他们在看着,我以为这会演变成一场所有人都凑热闹的闹剧,但实际上他们似乎都累得连看都懒得看了。
They're watching and I thought this was gonna be a whole thing of like everyone piling in, but actually they're all too exhausted it seems like to to even watch.
所以现在只有亚当和吉吉在笑。
So it's just Adam and Gigi and they're laughing.
所以现在是第二天早上,考特尼还在那里,正和大家喝着咖啡。
So now it's the next morning, and Courtney is still there and she's, like, having coffee with everyone.
所以事实证明,她并不是干涸了。
So it turns out it's not that she's dried out.
她只是可能因为还想留在电视节目里而感到口渴。
She just might be thirsty because she is still hanging around to be on the TV show.
是的。
Yeah.
现在格雷格和塔尼恩在聊天,他问:‘你对昨晚那整件事感觉怎么样?’
So now Greg and Taniin are talking, and he's like, how do you feel about that whole situation with last night?
她回答:‘其实我昨晚做了一个关于这件事的噩梦。’
She's like, well, I had a nightmare about it actually.
我的意思是,我不确定。
I mean, I don't know.
那件事发生了吗?
Did it happen?
那是真的吗?
Was it real?
我还活着吗?
Am I alive?
我昏迷了吗?
Am I in a coma?
你能帮我测一下脉搏吗?
Could you take my pulse?
他们的房间空了。
Well, their room is empty.
他们走了。
They left.
现在我们来到斯凯和炸弹女孩的家,斯凯正在做早餐。
And now we go to Skye and Bombshell's house, and Skye is making breakfast.
那边的情况非常严肃。
It's very serious over there.
然后斯凯收到了雷扎·杰克发来的短信,内容是:嘿,希望你们都还好。
And then Skye gets a text from Reza Jack's that's like, hey, I hope you guys are okay.
昨晚很难熬,如果你需要人陪,我在这里。
Last night was rough, and I'm here if you need someone.
你能帮我个忙吗?
Can you also do me a favor?
你能给我打个电话,说洛杉矶出了紧急情况,好让我摆脱这个不肯离开房子的疯女孩吗?
Could you give me a call and say there's an emergency back in LA so I can get away from this crazy girl who won't leave the house?
非常感谢你。
Thank you so much.
好的。
Yeah.
所以Bombshell和Sky在她们家里聊天,她一脸失望的表情,或者就是那种表情。
So Bombshott and Sky are talking at their house, and she's just has her disappointment face on or her face.
就是她那副表情。
It's just her face.
Bombshell说:你知道的,你状态不太好。
And, and Bombshott's like, well, you know, you're not doing good.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我不怪你。
I don't blame you.
她说,我觉得自己像被困在一群鬣狗中间。
She's like, well, I felt like I was in the cage with a bunch of hyena.
我别无选择,只能离开,而你却还留在那里。
I had no choice but to walk away, and you still stayed.
这真的很有趣。
That was very interesting.
就像,是的。
It's like, yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
我本指望你能给出更多回应的,
I was hoping for more of a response than that,
但我还在琢磨这件事。
but so what I'm still chewing on it.
我还在细细琢磨这件事,就像在嚼一块全食超市的牛排。
I'm still chewing on it like it is a steak from a Whole Foods.
非常有嚼劲。
Very chewy.
非常有嚼劲。
Very chewy.
我离开时的对话内容是什么?
So what was the conversation when I left?
他说,塔宁当时在聊你的珠宝和折扣。
He's like, Tanin was, like, talking about your jewelry and the discount.
哦,她丈夫提到了这件事,他说我不支持她的护肤,而她只用一种油。
Oh, her husband brought it up, and he says that I don't support her skincare, which is only one oil.
而且显然,她去跟雷扎说了我家里发生的事。
And apparently, she went and talked to Reza about what happened here in my house.
她到处跟这些人混在一起,背后说我的坏话,而我根本没办法回去抹除这一切。
And she goes and she goes and she hang out with these people and she talk shit about me, and there's no way for me to go back and erase this.
她根本不会提到我给狗抹油这件事
Not at all that she would mention that I put oil on
我们的狗。
our dog.
这最让人惊讶了。
This is the worst thing that surprises.
斯凯。
Sky.
我知道。
I know.
但我喜欢斯凯在这一集中如何让我们转变。
But I love how Sky turns us over the course of the episode.
她怎么敢不知道我对狗的感受?
How dare she to not know how I feel about my dog?
我的狗就是我的孩子。
My dog is my children.
我说了,是的。
I said, yes.
对。
Yes.
转一下。
Turn it.
转一下。
Turn it.
所以她说自从认识塔尼以来,她们一直是最好的朋友,但你必须忠诚,否则就会被她逐出生活,就这样。
So she says she's been best friends with Tani ever since they met, but you have to be loyal or you're out of her life, and that's it.
所以斯凯说,我的意思是,雷扎·贾克斯联系过她。
So Skye's like, I mean, Reza Jax, he reached out.
这不错。
This was good.
我不知道是什么样的手机。
I don't know what kind of phone.
可能是板球,但我还是接受吧。
Probably cricket, but I'll take it.
挺好的。
It was nice.
他试过了。
He tried.
她说,这很有趣。
And, she's like, and it's interesting.
你知道谁给我发了短信吗?
And do you know who texted me?
还有Golnesa。
Also Golnesa.
所以我们看到了来自Gigi的这些短信。
And so we see these texts from Gigi's.
天哪。
Oh my God.
就是好多条短信,像是从什么人那里发来的几页短信,
It's just multiple texts, like pages of texts from like,
我想为我对你大喊大叫的方式向你道歉,但这并不能抹去我当时的感觉,而且我有性玩具,别人会把它们插进我的肛门,你得明白这是一项巨大的责任,你必须好好对待我。
I want to apologize to you for the way that I yelled at you, but this doesn't take away from my feelings and how I felt in that moment, and I have dildos and people stick their people stick my face up their assholes, and I need you to realize that is a huge responsibility and for you to treat me.
一直不停地继续下去。
Just goes on and on.
我知道。
I know.
真是个烂透了的GG。
Fucking GG.
对任何事都毫不负责。
Taking zero accountability for anything.
我不知道你和Bombshell去哪了,但我真心希望你们一切都好、安全无恙。
I don't know where you and Bombshell went, but I genuinely hope you guys are good and safe.
你居然没告诉我们这件事,这让我气炸了。
And the fact that you didn't tell us makes me so mad.
我只是想拿我的刀发泄一下,因为我太危险了。
I just want to grab my knives and act out because I'm dangerous.
然后我们回到斯凯和邦肖尔那里。
So then we go back to Skye and Bombshell.
斯凯说她没控制住情绪,向大家道了歉,你知道的。
And Skye's like, she apologized that she didn't keep her cool, you know.
我们切回棕榈泉,亚当问:所以,考特尼,你和埃琳吉相处得怎么样?
And we cut back to Palm Springs and Adam's like, so Courtney, did you get along with Erinji?
你怎么看?
What are your thoughts?
你们之间有发生SCX吗?
Did you guys have SCX?
我正贴在门边听,旁边还跟着那个聋子婊子。
I was listening at the door with that deaf ass bitch.
天啊。
Oh my god.
我又说了一遍吗?
Did I say it again?
这太疯狂了。
This is crazy.
别在Deb面前说这个。
Don't say it in front of Deb.
你这个贱人。
Step ass bitch.
然后Courtney说,是的。
And Courtney's like, yeah.
我的意思是,我们相处得非常好。
I mean, we we connected like really well.
我喜欢他那双眼睛。
I love the eyes that he has.
他有一双迷人的双眼,而且还留着胡子。
Like, he has sex eyes and he has a beard too.
简直让人惊讶,你马上就要结婚了。
It's like, wow, you're basically gonna get married.
他们一直在聊什么?
What do they keep talking about?
我觉得他是个非常英俊的家伙,顺便说一下,RJ。
Like, I I think he's a very handsome guy, RJ, by the way.
就是想说一下。
Just wanna say that.
我觉得他非常可爱。
I think he's very cute.
但他有一双疯狂的眼睛。
But he has crazy eyes.
他有一双疯狂的该死的眼睛。
He has crazy fucking eyes.
我不明白为什么他们总是说,天啊,他的眼睛太疯狂了。
I don't know why they're like, oh my god, his eye his eyes are crazy.
他的眼睛在说:快跑。
His eyes are saying run.
是的。
Yeah.
他太习惯于自己那些标志性的肢体语言了,现在随时随地都在做这些动作。
And he like, he's so used to like all of his patented body language moves that he just does them all the time now.
比如他总是在餐桌旁身体前倾。
Like he's constantly leaning over at a table.
迟早他会撞到蜡烛,胡子都会着火。
Like he's gonna hit the candle at some point and his beard's gonna catch on fire.
因为那就是他的习惯。
Because like that's his thing.
他总会问:你想点什么?
He's like, what do you wanna order?
我当时就说:拜托,你能老老实实坐在座位上吗?
I was like, okay, could you like just stay in your seat, please?
谢谢。
Thank you.
我当时就说,
I was like,
嗯,他确实有一双敏锐的眼睛。
well, he really does have good eyes.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我在我生日那天注意到了。
I noticed on my birthday.
GG说,说曹操曹操就到,他现在就在这儿。
GG's like, speaking of the devil, here he is right now.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我们正在聊你,说柯特妮得搬到洛杉矶来陪你。
We're talking about you and how Courtney needs to move to LA to be with you.
他说,Courtney是个善良的女孩,我们在一起度过了非常愉快的时光,而且你知道,她是个坚强有力的女孩,我觉得她不会因为再也见不到她而觉得被冒犯。
He's like, Courtney's a sweet girl and we had a really fun time and like, it kind of, you know, she's a strong, powerful girl and I don't think she'll take it personally that never gonna see her again.
是的。
Yeah.
咱们先慢点,各位。
It's like, let's slow down here guys.
好吗?
Okay?
制片人问Gigi,随着Reza J年龄增长,他希望在生活中得到什么。
And, the producer asked Gigi what she thinks Reza J wants in his life as he
年纪渐长。
gets older.
她问,RJ?
She's like, RJ?
一个懦夫。
A pussy.
还有别的吗?
What else?
天啊。
Oh my god.
谭谭来了。
Here comes Tan Tan.
她醒过来了,我得先做个初步观察。
She's woken up and I gotta make an initial observation.
我现在没看到你身上有天空、阿斯卡里或者珠宝。
I don't see any Sky, Ascari, or Jewelry on you right now.
她说,没有。
And she's like, no.
我的意思是,我不知道你在说什么。
I mean, I don't know what you're talking about.
抱歉叫得这么大声。
Sorry for screaming so much.
所以她就说
So she's like
这些都是凯特·丝蓓的,
This is all Kate Spade,
我也是打折买的。
which I also got at a discount.
那你告我吧。
So sue me.
我只是非常失望。
I'm just very disappointed.
震惊的程度比失望还要大。
The shock factor was bigger than the disappointment.
你知道,我和Sky一见面就特别投缘,友谊发展得很快,而我们友谊的美妙之处在于我们如此不同。
Know, think with Sky and I, we just we just kind of instantly clicked and it was a very quick friendship and the beauty of our friendship is that we're so different.
她基本上说,上次他们大吵一架后就不再说话了,Sky根本不愿意妥协,最后是Tanine主动做出努力,才促成了和解。
And she basically said that they had last time they had a huge argument, they didn't talk and that Sky, like, wouldn't meet halfway and that it was it was Tanine who had to go and really like make the effort to to to create the truce.
她真的不想再做一次了。
And she just doesn't really feel like doing it again.
我觉得Sky在这次和Tannin的争吵中占了上风,因为我觉得Sky在这事上站在道德制高点上。
I think Sky kind of blew this argument with Tannin because I think Sky had the moral high ground in this one.
她本可以说:‘哇,真的吗?’
She could have just said, oh, wow.
你现在居然跟Reza说我的坏话。
Now you're talking shit about me to Reza.
因为Reza一开始就是这么挑事的,
Because Reza started this whole thing by being like,
你想聊聊你的油吗?
you wanna talk about your oil?
你把她的油放哪儿了?
Where did you put her oil?
你知道,他完全是故意挑起争端,而他们俩都上钩了。
You know, he's totally starting a fight on purpose and they both fell for it.
我觉得斯凯本来应该说,你知道吗?
And I think tying I think Skye should have just said, you know what?
我不喜欢这样。
I don't appreciate that.
你在我背后说我的坏话,就像在背后捅我一刀,这太不地道了。
You you talking behind my back is like stabbing me in the back, and that's not cool.
我以为我们是朋友。
I thought we were friends.
那样的话,她就会显得像是受害者,而不是说,真的吗?
And then she would have looked like the victim instead of being like, oh, really?
你在我这儿买东西还能打折,嗯。
You get the discount on my things, which Mhmm.
本来可以赢下这一局的。
Could have won this one.
因为那样的话,塔宁就得给你打电话,然后她就得向你道歉。
Because then Thanhin would have had to call you and she would have had to apologize.
但现在她不会了,因为你表现得像个更恶劣的人。
But now she doesn't because you acted like the bigger asshole.
说得太对了。
That's exactly right.
来吧,Sky。
Come on, Sky.
我知道。
I know.
我想支持你。
I wanna root for you.
所以Bombshott在说他当时僵住了,而她则说,你确实经常在我们生活中僵住,这多年来深深影响了我。
So Bombshott is talking about how he froze, and she's like, you do freeze a lot of time in our life, and that really affected me years and years.
每当我最需要你的时候,你都僵在那里。
Every time I need you most, you're frozen.
他说,我知道。
He's like, I know.
你知道吗,为了我妻子,我会尽我所能去帮她,那就是什么都不做。
You know, for my wife, I will do whatever I can to help her, which is nothing.
我不会为她做任何事。
I will do nothing to help her.
但你知道,这挺有趣的。
But, you know, it's fun.
也许我会雇个调酒师。
Maybe I'll hire bartender.
开玩笑的。
Just kidding.
我才不会那么做。
Won't do that.
但她记仇。
But she holds grudges.
当然,和一个记仇的人在一起很难,你总告诉自己也许有一天她会改变,但后来她终于意识到自己就是记仇的人。
And of course, it's hard to be with someone who holds grudges and you keep telling yourself that maybe they'll change one day, but then they come to the realization that they hold grudges.
我觉得,是啊,她确实记仇,但其实是你在给她记仇的理由。
I'm like, yeah, maybe she holds grudges, but, like, you're giving her the grudge.
对吧?
Right?
你根本就没好好陪在她身边。
Like, you're totally not present for her.
当然了,如果你一次又一次地缺席,她就会说:这次你没在,那次你也没在,我真是受够了。
Of course, like, if you're not present for her time after time again and she's like, you weren't there for me this time and this time and this time, I'm getting sick of it.
这根本不是记仇。
That's not really grudge holding.
这更像是,我注意到一种行为模式,Bombshod。
That's kind of like, I'm noticing a pattern of behavior, Bombshod.
是的。
Yeah.
我还要补充一点,Skye根本一点都不好相处。
And I will also add that Skye does not seem to be easy at all.
因为当她说,是的,你总是冷得发抖。
Because when she said, yes, you are always freezing.
我想,还有谁也总是冷得发抖?
I thought, you know who else is constantly freezing?
恐惧的动物。
Terrified animals.
是的。
Yes.
为了生存。
To survive.
没错。
Exactly.
逃跑或僵住。
Flight or freeze.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得可能有一点
I think there might be a little
那种情况。
bit of that too.
我喜欢剧中的斯凯。
I love Skye in the show.
我觉得她很棒。
I think she's great.
我觉得在现实生活中,她会是个怪物。
I think in real life, she'd be a monster.
是的。
Yes.
我简直能想象和她一起去餐厅,她让我们换座位。
I can just imagine going to a restaurant with her and she makes us change the seats.
她让我们换桌子。
She makes us change the table.
她把食物退回去。
She sends food back.
她抱怨。
She complains.
我是说,我喜欢喜欢,我根本不想和她待在一起。
Like, I like like, I never wanna be around her.
但在这部剧里,呃。
But on this show, ugh.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得博姆肖德整个角色的设定,对我们观众来说,我会想,你怎么能不支持你的妻子,不跟着她一起走呢?
And I think part of Bombshod's whole thing, you know, to us, like, watching it, I'm like, how could you not stand up for your wife and follow her out and stuff like that?
我觉得他已经习惯了她这样,所以他会想,好吧,既然她要这样,那就该被指出。
And I think he's just so used to her being like this that he's like, well, I mean, if she's gonna be like this, she's gonna get called out.
那我能怎么办呢?
Like, what am I gonna do?
我不是要告诉她不能这样说话,但我没法控制别人被她这样说话时感到被冒犯。
Like, I'm not gonna tell her you can't talk this way, but I can't control other people getting offended when she's talking to them that way.
所以如果我认真想想,我多少能理解这一点。
So I guess I could kind of see that side of it if I really try.
但与此同时,你娶了一个难相处的人。
But at the same time, you're married to the difficult person.
所以如果你选择和一个难相处的人结婚,那你仍然得做个好丈夫,说:听着,你们得注意怎么跟我妻子说话。
So if you're gonna make the choice to be married to a difficult person, then you still gotta be a good husband and be like, listen, you know, you have you you guys watch how you talk to my wife.
然后私下里,你得说:宝贝,有些事其实是你自己惹出来的。
And then in private, be like, you know, babe, you kind of bring some of this stuff up on your on yourself.
是的。
Yeah.
但他从不真正对她坦诚。
But he doesn't, you know, he's never really honest with her.
他根本不会告诉她这些事。
Like, he doesn't tell her any of this stuff.
我的意思是,如果你和这样的人在一起,难道不会说,宝贝,你不觉得奇怪吗?我们认识的每个人都觉得问题出在你身上,每次我们建立友谊,最后都搞砸了,而你总是卷入其中?
I mean, if you were with somebody like that, wouldn't you be like, babe, don't you think it's weird that everyone we have everyone in the group thinks it's you, and every time we have a friendship, you end up it ends up ruined, and you're the one involved in that?
拜托。
Like, come on.
是的。
Like Yeah.
我们来谈谈这件事。
Let's talk about this.
对。
Yeah.
把线索串起来。
Connect the dots.
所以现在我们要看看塔尼恩和格雷格家里发生的那些奇怪的事情。
So now we're gonna see some wacky things that are happening around the valley at Taneen and Greg's house.
她妈妈非常温柔,带着食物过来了。
Her mom, who is so sweet, comes over with the food.
我超爱这位女士。
I love this lady.
我喜欢她每天都给他们送饭。
Love I that she brings them food every day.
她进来时看起来特别开心。
And she comes in and she looks like so happy.
她说:我给你们做了这个。
She's like, I made you this.
然后我们去了雷扎·杰克逊的家。
And then we go to Reza Jackson's house.
他好像做了一道类似托德·迪格的意大利面,试着翻炒时,结果一半成功一半失败。
It looks like he's made some sort of like spaghetti version of Todd Digg and he tries to like he flips it out and it's kind of half half successful.
接着我们去了伍德兰兹,看到吉吉正在看一套她肯定买不起的房子,她的经纪人卡米勒一进门就做那种烦人的事,说:欢迎回家。
And then we go to Woodland Hills and we see that Gigi is looking at a house that she will definitely not be able to afford and her her realtor Camille does that obnoxious thing where they walk in and she goes, welcome home.
哎,卡米勒,你知道吉吉买不起这房子的。
Like, Camille, you know Gigi can't afford this.
是的。
Yeah.
抱歉。
Sorry.
我只是在为真正有钱的人练习一下。
I'm just practicing for someone who actually has money.
好的。
Okay.
吉吉,我能再从头试一次吗?
Can I try that again, Gigi, from the top?
欢迎回家。
Welcome home.
吉吉,刚才够逼真吗?
Was that convincing, Gigi?
这是一栋五室五卫、4726平方英尺的住宅,却只给一位单身母亲和她的孩子住。
This is a five bedroom, five bathroom, 4,726 square foot home for one woman and her child.
拜托了,Gigi。
Come on, Gigi.
还有她所做的一切毫无意义的事。
And all the nothing she does.
她既没有工作,也没有前途。
Who has no job and no prospects.
把控制权交给我。
Give me end reigns.
别这样。
Stop it.
别这样。
Stop it.
别这样。
Stop it.
她就说,现在真正痛苦的问题来了。
She's like, now the real painful question comes.
多少钱?
How much?
她说,如果是购买,价格是250万美元,如果是租赁,大约是14000美元。
She's like, well, for purchase, it's 2,500,000.0 and then for lease, it's around 14,000.
她说,天啊,14000?
She's like, oh my god, 14,000.
这 definitely 超出了我的范围。
That's definitely above where
我需要的范围。
I need to be.
好的。
Okay.
那你现在有多少?
Well, how much do you have?
几个还放在盒子里的积灰的假阳具。
A couple of dusty dildos still in their box.
它们还都在盒子里。
They're still in their box.
差不多就这些了。
That's pretty much it.
你可以去问问丹尼斯。
You can talk to Dennis.
我对他非常生气。
I'm so mad at him.
我其实很惊讶这房子只卖250万美元。
I was actually surprised this house was only 2,500,000.0.
我知道只有
I know only
我觉得这其实是个不错的交易。
is I thought that was a good deal actually.
对于这么大的房子还有泳池,
For that big of a house with a pool,
它一定是闹鬼或者离得很远。
it must be haunted or very far away.
或者两者都有。
Or both.
就像伍德兰希尔斯一样。
It's like Woodland Hills.
是的。
Yeah.
伍德兰希尔斯挺大的。
Woodland Hills is pretty big.
对吧?
Right?
它很大。
It's big.
那离洛杉矶的主要区域有点远。
It's that's a little far from, like, the main part of LA.
你到了伍德兰兹,就真的只是在伍德兰兹了。
It's like you're in Woodland Hills, you're sort of just like in Woodland Hills at that point.
那时候你真的就在郊区了。
You're like, we really truly in the suburbs at that point.
那不是也在卡拉萨斯附近吗?
Isn't that out by Calabasas too?
我查一下,它在卡拉萨斯那边,但卡拉萨斯简直是在天边。
I'm gonna look It's by Calabasas, but Calabasas is off bum fuck.
它在那边很远的地方。
It's off out there.
伍德兰兹已经变成购物区了。
Woodland Hills has been shopping.
我以前去过一次。
I went there one time.
我觉得我去过伍德兰兹。
I think I went to Woodland Hills.
那是在阿戈拉山附近吗?
Is that by Agora Hill?
我得查一下。
I have to look at it.
伍德兰兹。
Woodland Hills.
但是
But
它肯定是在去阿戈拉的路上。
they have they have, it's on the way to Agora for sure.
那里有一种很棒的气味。
They've got that nice smell.
就像华纳中心,那里有个火山,我曾经去过一次。
Like the Warner Center, they've got I went to a volcano there once.
我去了伍德兰山的火山。
I went the volcano of Woodland Hills.
是的。
Yeah.
它在卡拉萨斯附近。
It's by Calabasas.
是的。
Yeah.
我记得我曾经去过那里一次。
I knew I went out there once.
我到那里去看二手钢琴,那里有成英里长的大型商店,就像家具店一样。
I went out there to look at used pianos, and they have just miles of gigantic stores, like furniture stores.
我有点想留在那里,但我太懒了。
I kinda wanted to stay out there, but I was too lazy.
但没错。
But yeah.
关于
Thing about
伍德兰希尔斯。
Woodland Hills.
关于伍德兰希尔斯,那些不住在这个地区的人不知道的是,很多人被伍德兰希尔斯的魅力所吸引。
Here's the thing about Woodland Hills that people who don't live in this area don't realize is that a lot of people are drawn to the siren song of Woodland Hills.
那里有个购物中心。
There's a mall.
那里有钢琴店。
There's piano stores.
实际上,真正不多的是树林,但每个人都说:天啊。
Actually, one thing that there really is not a lot of is Woodlands, but everyone's like, oh my god.
比如那些大房子之类的东西。
Like, it's the big houses and stuff.
但那些最终住在伍德兰希尔斯的人,和他们聊天就是这样的。
But then the people who wind up in Woodland Hills, this is what it's like talking to them.
嘿。
Hey.
所以,你想出去吗?
So, do you wanna go out?
我得一路回到伍德兰希尔斯。
I've gotta go all the way back to Woodland Hills.
所以我现在得回家了。
So I gotta I'm gonna go home now, actually.
不。
No.
这就是
This is what
的样子。
it's like.
这就是它
This is what it's
就像跟他们聊天。
like talking to them.
嘿。
Hey.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
今晚想去吃晚饭吗?
You wanna go to dinner tonight?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我听不见你。
I can't hear you.
等一下。
Hold on.
我只是在四处走走,想找个地方,先生,你能听到我吗?
I'm just walking around trying to get some some sir can can can you hear me?
伍德兰希尔斯没有手机信号塔吗?
Do they not have cell towers in Woodland Hills?
我
I
我在想我们可以看这部电影。
was thinking we could see this movie.
它晚上8点15分上映。
It's playing at 08:15.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
只是有点晚了,因为我得回伍德兰希尔斯。
It's just it's a little late because I gotta get back to Woodland Hills.
抱歉。
Sorry.
是那些住在
It's people who live
住在伍德兰兹的人总是得不断赶回伍德兰兹,而且花的时间长得要命
in Woodland Hills are constantly in the process of having to get back to Woodland Hills, and it takes forever to
到那儿。
get there.
确实如此。
That's true.
没错,确实如此。
Like That's true.
但公平地说,我们是住在洛杉矶的人,不管去哪儿都差不多这样。
But to be fair, we are people who live in Los Angeles, and we're literally like that everywhere.
我的意思是,上周我们去西好莱坞吃饭,简直烦死了。
I mean, we went to dinner in West Hollywood last week, and it was like, ugh.
我知道。
That's I know.
我们觉得,那也太远了。
We're like, that's so far.
我当时想,我得翻过山,你却说,我得从好莱坞过来。
I was like, I have to come over the hill, you're like, I have to come from Hollywood.
我们当时好像这是一场十小时的折磨。
We were acting like it was a ten hour ordeal.
其实才二十分钟。
It was twenty minutes.
我花了四十
It was it took me forty
五分钟开过梅尔罗斯大道。
five minutes to drive down Melrose Avenue.
我快疯了。
I was going nuts.
嗯,确实如此。
Well, that's true.
那也是因为当时是五点。
That was also the time because it was at, five.
但我就是觉得,一旦去了伍德兰兹,你就再也见不到朋友了。
But I just feel like Woodland Hills like, once you go to Woodland Hills that you're you're not seeing your friend anymore.
所以一旦吉吉决定去伍德兰兹,她就真的远在那边了。
So once Gigi commits to Woodland Hills, she's out there.
你知道的。
You know?
这样反而让我们其他人更安全。
Well, it keeps the rest of keeps the rest of us safe.
她这么做真好。
So good for her.
去吧。
Go.
去吧,我说。
Go, I say.
于是她就说,哇。
So she's like, wow.
这对我来说太完美了,因为我们靠近学校,而且离朋友也不远。
Well, this is perfect for me because we're by schools and we're near friends.
我的意思是,MJ就住在几条街外,而丹尼斯离这儿甚至不到一英里。
I mean, MJ lives a few streets away and Dennis is literally not even a mile away from here.
而且,你知道的,我真的很想见丹尼斯。
And, you know, I'd love to see Dennis.
我就是特别喜欢这家伙。
I just love that guy.
就好像她完全忘了自己之前的情节一样。
It's like, doesn't remember her own plotline.
所以她说,
So she says,
为了得到这栋房子,我真的非常想要。
in order to get this house, I really, really want.
我真的需要丹尼斯的帮助。
I really need Dennis' help.
所以,我的意思是,棕榈泉那会儿一团糟,但除此之外,我和他有生意往来,我们需要向前推进。
So, I mean, Palm Springs was a mess, but aside from that, I'm in business with him and we need to move forward.
吉吉当时那么成功,是吗?
Intimately, Gigi was so successful, was it?
那为什么
Then why
你怎么会有整个仓库都堆满了装修好的盒子?
do you have entire warehouses is full of boxed build outs?
为什么?
Why?
我觉得人们并不想和你这么亲密,GG。
I don't think people wanted to get that intimate with you, GG.
没人一想到GG就会说:‘真想把自己献给你。’
Nobody thinks of GG and is like, well, can't wait to fuck myself.
想到GG。
Thinking of GG.
吉吉。
Gigi.
广告。
Commercials.
现在来一个了。
Here comes one right now.
现在,我们去广告公司,MJ去和莫里西奥开会,这个人推广Bravo节目比他在阿斯彭跟女士们打交道还多。
So now, we go to the agency and MJ goes into a meeting with Mauricio, the man who is getting around Bravo shows more than he is the ladies in Aspen.
他说道:哇,哇,哇。
He's like, woah, woah, woah.
等等。
Hold on.
等等。
Hold on.
我正在混音。
I'm, mixing right now.
等一下。
Hold on.
等一下。
Hold on.
威吉,威吉。
Wiggy, wiggy.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
史蒂维和小威利·尼尔森一起混音。
Stevie mix with the little Willie Nelson.
是的。
Yeah.
观众疯狂了。
The audience goes crazy.
哦,抱歉,MJ。
Oh, sorry, MJ.
进来吧。
Come on in.
我现在是个DJ了。
I'm a DJ now.
你听说过一个叫Knife House的乐队吗?
You ever heard of this band called Knife House?
哇。
Wow.
他们太棒了。
They're so good.
所以他问,生活怎么样?
So he's like, so how's life?
当妈妈感觉如何?
How's motherhood?
你我肯定是因为镜头才出名的,但我真不太确定你到底是谁。
You I'm pretty sure you're famous because cameras came in, but I'm really not sure who you actually are.
她说,还不错。
She's like, it's good.
你知道,我孩子上幼儿园了。
You know, my kid's in kindergarten.
我因为穿了一套衣服上交易市场而走红了。
I was I went viral for an outfit because I was on the Traders.
交易市场。
The Traders.
交易市场。
The Traders.
是的。
Yeah.
我有个问题想问你。
One question for you.
你穿的是丁字裤西装吗?
Are you wearing the thong business suit?
是的。
Yes.
好的。
Okay.
很好。
Good.
很好。
Good.
我喜欢看。
I like to see it.
我喜欢看。
I like to see it.
当妈妈是世界上最有挑战的事。
Well, being a mother is the hardest thing on the planet.
对吧?
Right?
你知道的,啰啰嗦嗦,妈妈、妈妈、妈妈,全是废话,共情。
You know, yada yada yada, mom, mom, mom, bullshit, empathy.
好吧。
Okay.
但同样地,你偶尔也得错过一次接孩子。
But by the same token, you have to miss a pickup once in a while.
我想说的是,你有孩子固然很好,但你有没有想过,如果不那么在意孩子,你是不是就能把房子卖了?
What I'm trying to say is it's nice that you have a kid, but have you ever thought about not caring about your kid so you can sell a house?
她就说,是啊,你知道吗,当Shams出生时,我就打算当全职妈妈,直到他上幼儿园,但现在是时候提升我的事业了。
And she's like, yeah, you know, I knew when Shams was born, I would be a stay at home mom until he started kindergarten, but, you know, now it's time to level up my business.
所以,我是真的很喜欢为Mauricio工作。
So, I mean, I love working for Mauricio.
等一下。
It's hold on.
我现在听不清你说话。
I can't really hear you right now.
我们现在正在拍摄,你能稍微安静一下吗?
Could you just we're trying to film right now.
他说道:哦,抱歉。
He's like, oh, sorry.
对不起。
Sorry.
比伯刚发布了一首新歌。
Bieber just came out with a new one.
所有孩子都疯了。
All the kids are going crazy.
是的。
Yeah.
真的,特别棒。
It's like really, it's like so good.
好吧。
So, okay.
你有没有想过,这是我给那些想在房地产行业大展身手的人的建议。
Have you thought about here's here's my advice to people who are trying to make it big in real estate.
普卡贝壳。
Puka shells.
你有没有想过戴它们?
You ever thought about wearing them?
听好了,你需要拿下一些客户。
Listen, you need to get some clients.
我建议你去帽子店。
I I suggest going to a hat store.
就去帽子店,等着人从你面前经过。
Just go to a hat store and wait for people to pass by.
你明年想赚多少钱?
How much money do you wanna make next year?
一百万怎么样?
How about a cool million?
那99万9千美元呢?
How about $999,000?
我的是90美元。
Mine and and and $90.
我想说的是,你只要减去10美元,那是你从H&M买的那套漂亮手链的钱。
What I'm trying to say is just subtract $10 for the cool set of bracelets you'll be getting from H and M.
你要怎么做才能赚到一百万美元?
What do you need to do to get to a million dollars?
她说,去敲一些门。
And she's like, knock on some doors.
他问,敲门?
He's like, door knocking?
那样可赚不到一百万。
That's not gonna get you to a million.
明白吗?
Okay?
她就说,好吧。
She's like, okay.
你能告诉我该做什么吗?
Could you just maybe tell me tell me what to do?
他就说,好吧。
He's like, okay.
你已经有社交媒体粉丝了。
You've got a social media following.
对吧?
Right?
所以也许就先扩大这个粉丝群体。
So maybe just grow that.
你知道的。
You know?
这简直是世界上最简单的事了。
It's like the easiest thing in the world.
往上面浇一点水。
Pour a little water on it.
它就会生长。
It grows.
然后你就用这个,你知道的。
So then you use that, you know?
所以我有一些疯狂的想法。
So here's some crazy ideas.
了解你的社区,了解开放日,试着理解房子的情况,学习房地产知识,然后四处走走,跟人们聊聊这些。
Learn about your neighbourhood, learn about have open houses, try to understand what the house is, learn about real estate, and just walk around and tell people about that.
我不知道。
I don't know.
是一些有点跳出常规的想法,你知道的。
Kind of crazy outside the box things, you know?
让我告诉你,成功的房地产从业者从不这么做。
Let me tell you what no successful real estate person does.
他们不会带客户去看房,然后说:你买不起这个,别买这个。
They don't take clients into homes and say, you can't afford this, don't buy this.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
抱歉,但我一直在看这个节目。
Sorry, but I've been watching this show.
嘿,你知道吗?
Hey, you know what?
我对这件事有点利害关系,对吧?
I have some sort of stakes in this thing, right?
因为你有点出名,我也有点出名,那咱们一起出名吧。
Because you're kind of famous and I'm kind of famous, so let's do this, be kind of famous together.
所以办个开放日,邀请我,我会来;邀请一些漂亮的女孩,摆上音响设备,我会到场,也许我会戴个耳环,看看会发生什么,你知道的,我会给你一个专业的评估。
So have an open house, invite me, I'll come, invite some hot girls, set up some turntables, I'll show up there, maybe I'll wear an earring, and I don't know, we'll see what happens, you know, and I'll give you a proper assessment.
在黄昏时分办吧。
Do it at Twilight.
女孩们都喜欢《暮光之城》。
Chicks love Twilight.
是的。
Yeah.
我刚做了一个很棒的混音,把克里斯蒂娜·佩雷斯唱的《暮光之城》主题曲重新编排了。
I just did this cool remix of Christina Perez singing that Twilight song.
太棒了。
So good.
所以她说,这对我来说太重要了。
So she's like, this is so important to me.
我真的需要莫里西奥的夸奖。
I really need Mauricio's praise.
我要变得像一个 powerhouse,一个酷女孩。
I'm gonna be like a powerhouse, like a baddie.
好的。
Okay.
那么,我们现在去大正餐厅。
So, now we go to Taisho restaurant.
塔宁和格雷格正在享受约会之夜,我知道我对此非常兴奋。
Tanin and Greg are having date night, which I know I'm thrilled about.
他们点了一些牡蛎。
So they get some oysters.
塔宁非常忙。
Tanin's very busy.
他说,是的,我觉得我们的沟通有了显著改善,比如学会倾听、第一次就完成你要求的事情、理解你的观点,还有在晚餐时对那些讨厌你的人大喊大叫。
And he's like, yeah, I think our communication has got significantly better, you know, listening, getting things done that you asked me for the first time, understanding your point, yelling at people at dinner that hate you.
她表示,是的。
She's like, yes.
就是那一部分。
Well, that part.
是的。
Yeah.
那部分确实很好。
That that part's been good.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我们现在沟通比以前好多了。
We communicate so much better now for the moment.
她要办一个女生之夜,还会邀请亚当参加。
So she's gonna do a girls night and she's gonna invite Adam to it.
她要做波斯菜。
She's gonna make Persian food.
然后格雷格问:我该不该邀请邦肖特?
And then Greg is like, should I invite Bombshott?
她回答:当然了。
She's like, yeah, of course.
我的意思是,你们之间没什么问题。
I mean, you guys don't have a problem.
这没问题。
That's fine.
如果你们搞个男生之夜,就邀请Bombshott吧。
If you guys do a boys night, invite Bombshott.
我真的无所谓。
I really don't care.
但他却说,那Skye怎么办?
But he's like, but what about Skye?
她就说,随便吧。
She's like, well, whatever.
去她的。
Fuck her.
我不邀请她。
I'm not inviting her.
她说,我知道Sky很固执,但我觉得现在我只能走一步看一步了。
She's like, I know Sky can be stubborn, and I think at this point, I'm just gonna take it day by day.
给她点时间。
Give her some time.
我的意思是,她毕竟是我的朋友。
I mean, she's my friend after all.
我觉得她就像我的妹妹,而且她真的认识Eirwan那里所有的每个人。
I consider her my sister, and she really does know everyone at that Eirwan.
如果这顿饭再拖下去,他们就不让我进去了。
If this food goes on much longer, they're not gonna let me in there.
这真是个问题。
That's a problem.
我真的很喜欢那个沙拉吧。
I really like that salad bar.
在另一家叫The Six的餐厅里,Reza Jay要和Sky共进午餐,他对此很担心,因为他就是那种总想让一切变好的人。
So at another restaurant called The Six, Reza Jay is meeting up with Sky for lunch, and, he's worried about this because he's just that guy who wants to make everything okay.
咱们把朋友们都叫上吧。
Like, let's get the friends together.
没人跟Sky说话。
No one's talking to Sky.
我去跟Sky谈谈。
I'll talk to Sky.
是的。
Yeah.
我打算
I'm gonna
去跟Sky聊聊,看看她感觉怎么样。
talk to Sky and see how she feels.
所以他就像个制片人一样,当起了他认识的人之间的调解员,这都持续一周了。
So he's just kind of doing the producer job of being a mediator of people that he's known for about a week.
于是他去见她,她却说:哦,你好。
So he goes to meet up with her, and she's like, oh, hello.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。