本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嗯,大家好,欢迎来到《与克莱平斯一起看》节目。
Well, hello, and welcome to Watch With Crapins.
我是罗尼。
I'm Ronnie.
这位是本。
That's Ben.
大家好。
Hello.
本。
Ben.
你好。
Hello there.
最近怎么样?
How's it going?
挺好的。
Good.
大家好,欢迎来到这里。
Everybody, welcome.
今天是山谷风格日,距离2月27日在好莱坞丰达剧院举行的金垃圾奖还有两周时间。
It is the Valley Person Style Day, and we've got two weeks from today until the Golden Crappies on February 27 at the Fonda Theatre in Hollywood.
请到 watchwhatcrappins.com 购买门票。
Get your tickets at watchwhatcrappins.com.
那里也能找到通过 Kizwi 观看直播的票务链接。
That's also where you will find links to live streaming tickets through Kizwi.
快去那里买吧。
Get them over there.
另外,下一轮投票,也就是这一轮。
Also, round well, the next round of voting, which is the round.
这是最终奖项的投票轮次。
It's the round for the actual awards.
你们已经投过第一轮了。
You guys did first round voting.
进行得非常顺利。
That went really well.
现在你们要投票选出'烂片奖'的提名。
And now you're gonna vote on the nominations for the crappy.
所以投票从周一开始。
So that starts Monday.
你们可以在我们的社交媒体、Instagram或网站上找到相关链接。
And you can find links to that on our social, Instagram, or on our, website.
另外,如果你想要视频、回顾视频、无广告收听、关于交易员的额外剧集,或者我们的免费通讯,请去Patreon注册。
Also, you want videos, recap, video recaps, or you want ad free listening, or you want bonus episodes about traders, or you want our free newsletter, go sign up at patreon.
Patreon.com/watchwhatgroupings。
Patreon.com slash watch what groupings.
那么今天,
And now, today,
是Twitos。
the Twitos.
我的意思是,那个山谷。
I mean, the valley.
嗯,也可能是叛徒。
Well, it could be the traitors.
他们在这档节目里总是互相背后捅刀,但这是
They all backstab each other on this show all the time, but it's the
山谷波斯风格。
valley Persian style.
叛徒。
Traitors.
波斯风格。
Persian style.
好吧,我们上回说到,波斯商人相信互相喂食。
Well, we left off Persian traders believe in feeding each other.
女人就是这样,你不够忠诚。
Bitches be like, you're not faithful.
所以
So
我们当时在一家餐厅,雷扎·贾克斯安排并突袭了斯凯和塔宁,以便他们能达成某种和解。
we were at this restaurant where Reza Jax has arranged slash ambushed Skye and Tanine so that way they can have some sort of resolution.
塔宁说:等等,发生什么事了?
And Tannin's like, wait, what is happening?
我真的很困惑。
I'm like really confused.
他却说:哦,事情就是表面上看起来的那样,正在发生。
He's like, oh, it's exactly what it looks like it's happening.
事情正在发生。
It's happening.
但我认为为了友谊,我们最好选个安静的环境好好聊聊,我觉得这种话真是可爱极了——人们居然对真人秀明星说这种话,好像餐厅从来不是各种爆发和掀桌的战场一样。
But I think for the sake of the friendship, let's just like be in a setting where it's calm and we can have a conversation, which I think is so adorable people say that to reality stars in restaurants as if like restaurants have not been the arenas for so many flip outs and flip tables.
天啊,尤其是今天对斯凯来说。
God, especially for Sky today.
天哪。
Jeez.
她才不在乎自己是不是在餐厅呢。
She's she does not give a shit if she's in a restaurant.
这毫无疑问。
That's for sure.
塔宁说,这太让人不舒服了。
And Tanim's like, this is unpleasant.
我根本没想到会被安排这种局。
I did not expect to be set up.
你的自尊心连给我打个电话都不肯,现在我却得来吃午饭,还得假装在你旁边吃饭。
Like, your ego won't even allow you to call me, so now I have to go to lunch and pretend to eat around you.
雷扎说,好吧。
And Retz was like, okay.
那我就在那边,但我有个小计策——我要把你们的包拿走,因为女人离了包可活不了。
Well, I'm just gonna be over there but I am gonna do something tricky and take your purses because women can't live without purses.
我说得对吗?
Am I right?
说实话这招挺高明的,因为人们都喜欢愤然离场。
It's kind of a good move to be honest because people love storming out.
所以他就想,把她们的包拿走,这样她们就走不了了。
So he's like, you take their purses away because they can't leave.
真是天才。
Genius.
所以现在那个女人,他走了,我觉得这太疯狂了,因为我以为他们会找个类似裁判的人。
So now the woman, he leaves, which I think is crazy because I thought they were gonna have some sort of like referee.
但是,是的。
But Yeah.
你应该就坐在那儿,帮他们把问题解决。
You should just sit there and help them work it out.
搞什么鬼?
What the heck?
是的。
Yeah.
好好解决吧,伙计。
Work it out, man.
所以塔宁就说,嗯,我
So Taneen's like, well, I
看来舞台交给你了。
guess the floor is yours.
意思是,你是那个
Mean, you're the
经历过很多事情的人。
one who experienced a lot of things.
而且你当时在场。
And you were there.
你目睹了发生的一切。
You saw what happened.
那晚太沉重了,我需要你支持我,但你却没有。
That night was too much and heavy, and I want you to have my back and you didn't.
好吧。
Okay.
是的。
Yes.
而正是在这里,我感到非常愤怒和失望,尤其是你丈夫。
And this is where I was very pissed off and disappointed, especially your husband.
他开始推卸责任。
He started to tack.
她说,首先,是雷扎开启了对话,而不是格雷格。
She's like, first and foremost, Reza started the conversation, not Greg.
而她说,不,是格雷格。
And she's like, no, it was Greg.
不,是雷扎。
No, it was Reza.
然后我们看到晚餐时的情景。
And then we see the night at dinner.
当然,是雷扎。
Of course, it was Reza.
总是雷扎。
It's always Reza.
这可不是这节目要解开的谜团。
This is not a mystery to be solved on this show.
如果真要追究是谁挑起的争端,那也是雷扎。
If shit has been started, it was Reza.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以我们看到一段视频片段,雷扎说,哦,我们要去看一栋百万美元的房子,这样你就能收敛一下购物欲了。
And so we see a clip where Reza's like, oh, we're going to look at a million dollar house so you can ease up on the shopping.
听清楚了吗,女士?
Okay, lady?
你就像从小含着银汤匙长大,还有信托基金什么的。
It's like you grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth and a trust fund or something.
你是个来自Shabashookies的服务员。
You're a waiter from Shabashookies.
那些女人总说,我
Bitches be like, I'm
很富有,而且比谁都强。
rich and I'm better than everyone else.
所以Tanion说,你被伏击了,我为此感到很难过。
So then Tanion's like, you were ambushed and I feel so bad for that.
她问:‘你真的这么觉得?’
She's oh, you do?
你感到难过
You feel bad
为我?
for me?
你真的吗?
You do?
真的吗?
Really?
这是我的讽刺语气。
This is my sarcastic voice.
Tanion的Sky。
Tanion's Sky.
是的。
Yeah.
Sky特别执着,我超喜欢。
Sky is relentless and I love it.
就像,哦。
It's like, oh.
她确实是。
She is.
哦,你感觉很难过?
Oh, you feel bad?
Sky
Sky
非常残忍。
is vicious.
所以Tanion会说,嗯,只是你的方式冒犯了别人。
So Tanian's like, well, it's just the way you're approaching it is offending people.
感觉你高高在上,而他们却低人一等。
It feels like you're above and they're and they're beneath you.
她会说,哦,但他们确实如此。
She goes, oh, but they are.
他们确实比我低一等。
They are beneath me.
每个人都假装在事情上要非常优雅,但没人真的表现得优雅,只是在装
Everybody is pretending that they want to be very classy in things, but nobody's acting classy, acting
就像
like
一只鬣狗,蹲坐着,等待时机扑上去。
a hyena, sitting, waiting for a moment to jump on.
这太低级了。
It's so beneath me.
我不能那么掉价。
I can't go that low.
好吧。
Okay.
我去的是爱侣湾。
I go to Erawan.
我可不去拉尔夫超市。
I do not go to Ralph's.
尽管我很想去看不起别人,
As much as I want to go look down on people,
但是听着,有时候你别无选择。
but listen, sometimes you have no choice.
有时候你不得不看不起某些人。
Sometimes you have to look down on someone.
萨米就说,好吧。
And Sami's like, okay.
嗯,雷扎说了血清那件事。
Well, Reza said that serum thing.
只是,哦,你背着我找雷扎谈了血清的事。
It's just, oh, that you went behind my back and you talked to Reza about the serum thing.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你就是这么做的。
That's what you did.
好吧。
Goes, okay.
我向你道歉。
And I apologize.
因为如果雷扎当时向我提起这件事,我会很难受的。
Because I would have felt bad if Reza brought that up to me.
好吗?
Okay?
但之后你回来找我,却是给我提供折扣。
But then you come back to me with giving me discounts.
比如,看看我给你打的折扣。
Like, look at the discounts I gave you.
我的意思是,那是你脑子里冒出来的第一个念头。
I mean, that's the first thing that came to your mind.
然后她说,嗯,是的。
And she goes, well, yes.
因为雷扎在我妻子花了成千上万之后明确说过,我妻子在你身上花了成千上万美元来支持你的事业。
Because Reza said exactly after my wife spent thousands of your husband said, my wife spends thousands of dollars on you supporting your business.
如果你妻子想要我的作品,那不仅仅是为了支持我的生意。
If your wife wanted have my pieces, it wasn't just because of supporting my business.
她是真心想要一件作品,她确实来找过我,我也给了她一个很优惠的价格。
She wants to have a piece and she did come to me and I gave her a a bargain on my pieces.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,我们看过你作品的价格,它们实在定价过高了。
Well, we saw the prices of your pieces and they are way overpriced.
所以你讨价还价很可笑。
So you giving a bargain is silly.
这就像那些Facebook广告一样。
It's like one of those Facebook ads.
就像是,给你的苹果手表买个表带。
It's like, get a ban for your Apple Watch.
原价99,000美元。
Normally, $99,000.
今天只要一百块。
Today, only a 100.
我这是在帮你
I'm doing you a
忙呢,各位。
favor, guys.
你真让我相信,Sky搞了一场箱包展,而Tanine却一件都不买,Sky还完全不在意?
You want me to believe that Sky has a trunk show and Tanine doesn't buy a piece from the trunk show and Sky is like totally gonna be fine with it?
不可能。
No.
当然了,Tanine肯定会买点什么。
Of course, Tanine's gonna buy something.
不仅因为她是个好朋友,还因为她知道,要是她不买个无聊的小玩意儿,你肯定会崩溃。
Not only because she's a good friend, but she also knows that you're gonna have a meltdown if she doesn't buy a stupid trinket.
所以是的。
So Yeah.
蒂尼娅会说,是的,我会的。
Tinia's like, I yes.
我确实支持我朋友的生意。
I do support my friend's business.
没错。
Correct.
而且那要花好几千美元。
And it's thousands of dollars.
没错。
That's correct.
是的。
Yeah.
但你从来都不付全价,甚至没付过别人付过的价格。
But you never pay full price or even the price that anyone has ever paid.
这就像是,好吧。
It's like, okay.
所以是的,谢谢你给我打折,因为我花在你东西上的钱有几千美元,否则你可能早就崩溃了,但我还是在你这儿花几千美元。
So yes, thank you for giving me a discount for when I'm spending thousands of dollars on your stuff because otherwise you'd probably have a meltdown, but I'm still spending thousands of dollars on your stuff.
是的。
Yeah.
Tinia说,没错,但我依然在支持你。
And Tanning's like, yeah, but I am still supporting you.
对吧?
Right?
Skye说,我不是一个穷学生。
And Skye's like, well, I'm not a starving student.
我并不是非得需要这笔钱到快死的地步。
I that I need this money so bad that I'm dying.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
你明明急着想搬出那栋房子,却负担不起。
Well, you are desperately trying to move out of a house and you can't afford to.
所以你确实算是。
So you kind of are.
你因为 trunk show 没有合适的调酒师而崩溃了。
You had a meltdown because there was no proper bartender for your trunk show.
所以看来你非常渴望举办一场完美的活动来推销你的产品,你需要这笔钱。
So I guess it seems like you are pretty desperate to have like a perfect event to sell your You need the money.
你需要这笔钱。
You need the money.
你需要这笔钱。
You need the money.
她说,我只是想支持你。
And she's like, well, I just wanna support you.
她说,谢谢你。
And she goes, thank you.
她说,好的。
She goes, okay.
但你知道的,我们是朋友,这就是我为朋友做的事。
But that's you know, we're friends, and that's what I do for my friends.
她说,让我告诉你一件事。
She goes, let me tell you something.
一切都从那个晚上开始。
Everything started with that night.
她就说,不是为我。
She's like, not for me.
事情是从那瓶血清开始的。
It started with the serum.
她说,好吧。
She goes, okay.
对我来说,够好了。
For me, good enough.
好吧。
Okay.
你是想说护肤吗?
You want to say skincare?
好吧。
Fine.
我当时就想,你知道吗?
I'm like, you know what?
在你看来,我搞砸了。
In your eyes, I fucked up.
好的。
Okay.
我明白了。
I get it.
那不是我的本意,但我搞砸了。
That was not my intention, but I fucked up.
我发自内心地感到非常抱歉,我关心的是我的宠物狗们的保湿问题。
From the bottom of my heart, I'm very sorry that I care about my child dogs moisturizing.
但是,你知道,我在意
But, you know, I care about
我的福祉,
my Well,
谢谢你。
thank you.
我们在这里忽略了波斯文化,那种深思熟虑和塔罗牌所代表的谦逊。
And we're missing the Persian culture here where it's like thoughtful and tarot, which means humility.
那是美丽、好客和家庭。
And it's beautiful and it's hospitality and it's family.
这让我感到非常难过。
It's just it's very sad to me.
最终必须指出的是,如果你曾经在乎过什么,你就必须展现出这一点,这足以让你愿意倾听对方的声音。
And eventually it had to be said that if it did mean anything to you at any time that you have to show that that's enough for you to wanna hear the other side.
所以我想她想说的是:我接受你的道歉,但为什么,为什么这件事会这么难?
So I guess she's trying to say like, I accept your apology, but like, why, like, why was this so hard?
对吧?
Right?
她想表达的就是这个意思吗?
Is that what she's trying to say here?
那谦逊在哪里?
Like, where's the humility?
那种‘天啊,我的朋友在这整个事情中很难过’的感觉在哪里?
Where's the oh no, my friend is upset in all this?
是的。
Yeah.
她说,如果我们真的是家人和亲密的朋友,那就不能每次吵架就直接切断联系。
She's saying if we're really if we're really family and close friends, then you can't just cut me off every time we have a fight.
Skye说,她在这里的每个人面前都处于非常艰难的境地。
And Skye's like, well, I'm in a very tough spot with every single person here.
她说,是的,我确信你很不容易。
And she goes, yeah, I'm sure you are.
她说,我甚至不知道该怎么说。
She goes, and I don't even know how.
我现在根本不知道该怎么跟人交流。
I don't even know how to talk to people like right now.
当然,不能像个混蛋一样,你知道吧?
Well, not by being an asshole, you know?
你总得在某个时候说:好吧,我并不是想贬低硅谷。
You're gonna have to at some point be like, okay, I didn't mean to diss the Valley.
我当时态度很傲慢。
I was being snotty.
对不起,大家。
Sorry, everybody.
我会收敛的。
I'll chill.
就这样。
That's it.
没有什么能真正为她的行为开脱。
Nothing can really justify what she did.
她没有站出来。
She didn't stand up.
她没有发声。
She didn't speak up.
她没有阻止格雷格。
She didn't stop Greg.
这对我来说是不可接受的。
It's not acceptable to me.
这场对话完全没有改变我的想法,但我完全不知道接下来该往哪里走。
This conversation didn't change my mind at all, but I have no idea where we're going from here.
我觉得,但你当时对塔宁很讨厌。
I'm like, but you were being obnoxious to Tannin.
那为什么塔宁要让她丈夫停止为你辩护?
So why would Tannin tell her husband to stop defending you?
我的意思是,我知道格雷格说了那番话,比如别对山谷这么刻薄。
I mean, I know Greg said the thing about, like, hey, stop being a dick about the valley.
那是我的家乡。
That's where I'm from.
但是
But
我觉得格雷格和雷扎在那顿晚餐上真的很过分。
I think Greg was being really gross actually at that dinner, and so was Reza.
他们对着一个女人大喊大叫,格雷格还说:哦,是的。
And they were screaming at a woman and Greg being like, oh, yeah.
亲爱的,你也没得选。
Well, you don't got a choice, honey.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
你得待在家里,因为你付不起别的地方的房租,亲爱的。
You gotta stay in your house because you can't afford anything else, honey.
我的意思是,我觉得他是个混蛋。
I mean, I think he was an asshole.
而且我觉得塔尼一开始就是惹事的,她去找雷扎说,你知道的,她对我那件事做了那种事,然后雷扎就在公开场合提出来,引发了一场争吵,所有这些事。
And I think Taniin did start that shit by going to Reza and saying, you know, she did this with my thing and then Reza brought it up in public and started a fight and all of this.
如果我是斯凯,我也会很生气。
And so I would be pissed if I was Sky too.
我觉得塔尼对她根本不够朋友。
I think that Tani wasn't being a good friend to her.
而且我觉得她丈夫也是个混蛋,她本该说:‘别对我朋友大喊大叫,伙计。’
And I think her husband was being a shithead and she should have been like, stop yelling at my friend, dude.
这真奇怪。
It's weird.
所以我觉得斯凯有道理。
So I think Sky has a point.
只是斯凯做得更过分,比谁都粗鲁,干脆说:‘我不在乎。’
It's just that Sky topped it by being ruder than everybody else and basically being like, I don't care.
那条巷子很恶心,你们都很恶心,我根本不在乎。
The alley's gross and you're all gross and I don't care.
然后她就把话题转到,哦,我还给我的东西给你打过折呢。
And then she turned it to the like, oh, and I've given you discount on my stuff.
就像,变得如此刻薄,而不是好好进行对话。
Like, gets so nasty instead of just having the conversation.
她本可以体面地离开,显得自己占理,但她就是没处理好。
She could have walked away looking like she was in the right in that one, but she just didn't play it well.
愿上帝保佑她。
Bless her heart.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我喜欢她。
So I like her.
她是我在这个节目里最喜欢的人。
She's my favorite one on the show.
她仍然是我最喜欢的。
She's still my favorite as well.
她错了。
She's wrong.
他们基本上让这场对话结束时感觉什么都没改变。
And they They basically basically leave this conversation feeling like nothing's really changed.
什么都没真正推进。
Nothing's really moved.
斯凯没有从塔宁那里得到她想要的。
Skye isn't getting what she wanted out of Tannine.
塔宁也没有从斯凯那里得到她想要的。
Tannine's not getting what she wanted out of Skye.
她们的友谊将变得更为表面化。
Their friendship is gonna move to a more surface y space.
所以现在我们继续
So now we go
MJ和我都说,还是讨厌那个婊子。
to MJ both say, still hate the bitch.
好吧。
Alright.
下一个场景。
Next scene.
能把我的包还给我吗?
Can I have my bag back?
该插播广告了。
It's time for a commercial.
该插播Grappins广告了。
It's time for a Grappins commercial.
所以我们去MJ和汤米的家,汤米说,
So we go to MJ and Tommy's house and and Tommy's like,
嘿,查姆。
hey, Cham.
别到处乱扔垃圾。
Stop leaving trash around.
明白吗?
Okay?
天啊。
God.
这些冰棒棍子都是从哪儿来的?
Where are getting all these popsicle sticks from?
天啊。
God.
然后,杰姆斯走了,玛丽莎·阿德斯和汤米坐在一起。
So then, Jems leaves and Marisa Ades and Tommy are sitting around.
怎么了?
What's going on?
她说:‘现在我已经好一阵子没卖出去房子了,房地产市场现在非常糟糕。’
She's like, well, right now it's been a while since I've sold a house and this is a very scary market for real estate agent.
我觉得她就像MJ一样,故意留下线索,像是在搞一场秘密寻宝游戏?
I feel like she's is MJ trying to, like, leave clues to a secret treasure hunt?
她就像在说,注意听我放慢语速的那些词。
Like, she's like, listen to the words that I slow down on.
她一直都是这样说话的,一直都是。
She's always she talks and she's always talked like this.
就好像她在等传真过来,然后照着念一样。
It's like she's waiting for a fax to come through and she's reading it off.
她说,是啊,我已经很久没卖房子了,这个房地产市场真的很吓人,你能换一下墨水吗?
She's like, yeah, it's been like a long time since I sold a house and this is a very scary could you change the ink?
有人能换一下墨水吗?
Can somebody change the ink?
所有最有生产力的房地产经纪人,都已经很久没卖出去多少房子了。
All of the most productive real estate agents have not sold that much in a long time.
如果我们这笔积蓄,我如果没业绩,就会非常担心。
And our nest egg, if I don't produce, I get worried a lot.
所以她基本上说汤米建了一个播客网络,才刚刚起步,因为他们做过那个节目或者曾经做过那个节目。
So she basically says that Tommy's built, like, a a podcast network and it's just starting off because they do that show or they did that show.
我不确定他们现在还做不做。
I don't if they still do it.
直到尘土落地。
Till the dirt.
直到尘土落地。
And till the dirt.
直到尘土。
Till dirt.
一家播客公司,从零开始意味着汤米根本没在做事,只是花你的钱,整天穿着邋遢的运动服窝在家里。
A podcast company and the ground floor means Tommy is doing nothing but spending your money and sitting around his house all day in fucking sweats.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你可以把它说得再好听一点,但现在根本没人会启动一个播客。
You can make it sound as good as you want to, but you don't start a podcast now.
如果他没有投资者给他钱让他闲着,而钱全来自你,那他就该站起来,在业余时间去做这件事。
If he doesn't have like investors giving him money to sit around and it's just coming from you, he needs to get off his ass and do that in his spare time.
他应该去找份工作,然后在业余时间做这个。
He needs to get a job and do that in his spare time.
你以一个创办过播客而不是播客网络的人的身份说话,你花了好几年才不用再干别的工作。
You've spoken from somebody who started a podcast, not a podcast network, but a podcast and didn't get to not have another job for years.
你不能就说,因为我现在有个播客了,所以我什么都不用做了。
You don't just say like, I'm not gonna do anything because I have a podcast now.
这纯属胡说,先生。
That's bullshit, sir.
别再懒洋洋地瘫着了,赶紧去工作。
Get off your fucking lazy ass and get to work.
他绝对没有表现出一个正在拼命组建播客网络的人该有的干劲。
He's definitely not giving the energy of someone who is scrambling to put together a Podcast Network.
每次我们见到他,他不是瘫在沙发上,就是去和维达吃午饭之类的事情。
Every time we see him, he's just sitting on a sofa or like, you know, going out to lunch with Vida or something like that.
比如,我们没看到这家伙忙忙碌碌、东奔西跑的样子。
Like, we don't see this guy, like, hustling and bustling.
我知道这只是Bravo节目呈现的内容。
I know it's just what Bravo shows.
可能背后还有更多事情在进行。
There could be more going on.
可能是
Could be an
从阿里巴巴买个霓虹灯招牌并不能搞起一个播客网络,还是去找份工作吧。
Buying a neon sign from Alibaba does not make a podcast network get a job.
是的。
Yeah.
所以压力都在梅赛德斯身上,要维持一切,你知道的,正常运转。
So pressure's on Mercedes to keep everything, you know, afloat.
所以她觉得,我必须自我营销,否则我就只能是个单房产的万达,但我需要成为多房产的玛尔斯。
So she's like, I have to market myself or else I'm gonna be a one house Wanda, but I need to be a multi house mares.
天哪。
Oh god.
你肯定不想当个只有一栋房子的万达。
You don't wanna be a one house Wanda.
那是肯定的。
That's for sure.
要当个拥有多处房产的玛尔斯。
Be a multi house mares.
所以她就说,看,我要办一个《暮光之城》主题的开放日活动。
So she's like, look, I'm having a Twilight open house.
我邀请了中介机构的经纪人,所有那帮人,然后大家都在问,汤米在哪?
I'm inviting the agency agents, all the gang, and everybody's like, where's Tommy?
你知道的,你得来。
You know, you need to come.
然后他就像,哇哦,哇哦,哇哦,哇哦。
And he's like, woah, woah, woah, woah.
我不会做这件事。
I'm not doing this.
我不会做这件事。
I'm not doing this.
现在就停下。
Stop it right now.
我不去。
I'm not going.
她怎么说?做什么?
She's like, doing what?
他说:
He's like,
我不喜欢他们,就这么简单。
I don't like them and that's it.
就这么简单。
That's it.
你明白吗?
You understand?
然后他开始变得非常生气,因为我确信他已经告诉过她无数次了,如果你想做这个节目,你就去做,但我不会参与。
And he starts getting really mad because I'm sure he's told her a million times, if you wanna do this show, do it, but I'm not doing it.
你休想再让我陷入这种境地。
There's no way you're getting me in this situation again.
是的。
Yeah.
尽管这个播客网络似乎是基于他们的播客建立的,这些播客之所以有吸引力,是因为MJ上过《交易员》节目,而且现在还在Bravo频道。
Even though the podcast network seems to be based off of their podcasts, which has traction because MJ was on the Traders and is on Bravo.
所以这是个棘手的问题。
So it's a tricky thing.
就像,你知道,我觉得我心里真的有点偏向于认为,汤米确实因为雷扎而经历了地狱般的折磨。
Like it's, you know, I think my heart really just sort of rests with like Tommy did go through hell because of Reza.
而且,根本没有合理的理由指望他放下一切,只为做这件事。
And there's just no reasonable way to expect him to drop everything to just do this.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
但话说回来,汤米自己也经历了地狱般的煎熬。
But then I just Tommy also went through hell.
汤米也是因为汤米自己才经历了地狱般的煎熬。
Tommy also went through hell because of Tommy.
汤米的决定就是如此。
Tommy's decisions are.
雷扎,你知道的,雷扎多年来一直在这个频道上挑拨离间。
Reza, you know, Reza has been poking people for years on this on this channel.
他一直在毁掉别人的生活,尽其所能地扮演一个混乱的小恶魔。
He's been ruining lives, doing whatever he can to be a messy little evil queen.
他这么做已经好几年了,但并不是每个人都会袭击他、跑到他家试图杀人并破坏财产。
He's been doing it for years, but not everybody assaults him and goes to their house and tries to kill them and destroys property.
那是汤米自己造成的。
Tommy did that to himself.
这就是
That's the
就是这样。
That's the thing.
不仅如此,我明白汤米进了监狱,他的生活因此受到了巨大影响,但那是汤米自己选择去那里的。
And it's like not only that, so it's like like I understand that Tommy went to jail and like his life was massively affected by this, but it was Tommy's choice to go over there.
而且,我也不由得觉得,我真的很理解MJ的立场。
And on top of that, it's like, I can't help but also feel like I really do understand where where MJ is coming from.
真惨。
Like, sucks.
我老公根本不陪我去任何地方。
Like, my husband won't come with me to anything.
他甚至都不愿意去那些没有Reza在场的活动。
He's not he won't even come to the things that, like, don't have Reza there.
而且,她基本上是在说,她是家里的主要经济支柱。
And, like, this is like, she is the she's, like, the primary breadwinner is basically what she's saying.
如果这个播客网络基本上是建立在她的名气和成功之上的,那他需要帮助她成功,帮助这个播客发展起来。
And if the podcast network is basically built off of her fame and her success, he needs she needs him to help her be successful, to help the podcast be something.
对吧?
Right?
所以呢,
So like,
理解这一点,甚至只是针对这个播客来说。
understand that to even just the podcast.
我觉得她的意思是,听好了,人们听这个播客就是因为我在。
I think she's trying to say like, listen, I'm already the one the pod people are listening to the podcast for me.
我除了做这个,还有正经工作。
I'm out with a real job as well as doing that.
而且我还在拍一部电视剧,这是我们最重要的工作,因为我们终于重回电视荧幕了。
Plus, I'm doing this TV show, which is our biggest job of all because we're finally back on TV.
这对我来说是个大工程,而你连这个都不愿意做。
This is a huge job for me and you won't even do that.
连这份工作都是我帮你争取来的,你却连拍摄都不肯到场。
Like, I even got you that job and you won't show up to to film.
听着,如果你得跟人吵架,得做各种事,就别瘫着了。
Like, if you have to fight with people and you have to do whatever, get off your ass.
这是一份工作。
It's a job.
来吧,搞起来。
Like, make Yeah.
要有趣。
Entertaining.
跟雷扎吵一架。
Fight with Reza.
那我该怎么做呢
Like, what do I
就别理他了。
have Just to don't talk to him.
别跟他纠缠。
Don't engage with him.
就像,我不能,我需要这么做。
Like, can't like, I need to do this.
这就像是我们的失败,我需要这份薪水。
This is like our fail this is I need this paycheck.
而且我知道你想让我为你做出让步,但你也需要为我做出让步。
And like, I know you want me to make a concession for you, but you need to make a concession for me.
这很难,因为双方的让步是相互对立的。
And it's hard because their concessions are are against each other.
但对我来说,我觉得,我不知道是不是……我想我会……我想我会直接放下我的那些破事。
But I think that for me, like, I don't know if it I think I would I think I would just get over my shit.
而且我认为你提出的观点非常有力,那就是,这件事并非凭空发生的。
And I think the point that you make is a really strong one is that, like, this didn't happen in a vacuum.
汤米过去了,他确实……他确实做了……他就是那个把那些锅到处乱扔的人。
Tommy went over and he he did do he was the one who threw those pots around.
这似乎对雷扎所经历的事情有些反应过度了。
It seemed to overkill what what Reza was, you know, put him through.
但说实话,汤米先动的手。
But honestly, Tommy did it first.
嗯,是的。
Well, yeah.
雷扎是个混蛋。
Reza's an asshole.
我的意思是,我不是那个意思。
Like, I'm not yeah.
雷扎确实是个混蛋,但他一直就是个混蛋。
Reza's Reza's a piece of shit, but he's always been a piece of shit.
雷扎在这档节目里就是这种人。
That's who Reza is on this show.
他是节目的反派。
He's like the villain of the show.
他是节目的主角兼反派。
He's like the hero and the villain of the show.
所以这就是他做的事。
So that's what he does.
汤米就是那种情况,我有个朋友喝醉酒开车,她说她去参加一个派对,而那个派对的主人邀请了她朋友的前男友,她根本不知道。
Tommy is the one it's like I had a friend who got a DUI and she accused she went to a party and the girl she went to a party for had invited this girl's ex and she didn't know.
然后她在那个派对上喝得烂醉,非常非常醉。
And so she got shit faced at this, like, really really drunk at this party.
接着那个男人出现了,于是她离开派对,从圣莫尼卡一路开车回西尔弗湖,结果酒驾被抓。
And then this guy shows up, so she left the party and drove all the way from Santa Monica back to Silver Lake and got a DUI.
她却把酒驾的责任推给朋友,说是因为朋友让她震惊了。
And blames the friend for her getting a DUI because a friend shocked her.
我说:不,是你自己喝得醉醺醺的才上车的。
And I'm like, no, you got in the car fall down drunk.
根本没人逼你这么做。
Like, no one did that.
但她没跟我讲过这些。
Well, but she didn't tell me this.
我说,但你还是喝得那么醉。
I said, but you still got so drunk.
你不能把自己的酒驾怪到别人头上。
Like you cannot blame somebody else for your DUI.
我觉得汤米就是这种人。
And I feel like that's Tommy.
就好像在说,老兄,不,是他毁了我的人生。
It's like, dude, no, he ruined my life.
我得了抑郁症。
I had depression.
是的。
Yeah.
因为你有,而他
Because you have and he's
就像,我在接受愤怒管理治疗。
like, I'm with anger management.
他大喊大叫,我就说,你正在镜头前对着你妻子大喊大叫。
And he screamed I'm like, you're screaming at your wife on camera.
那个愤怒管理课程对你效果如何?
How did that anger management work out for you?
效果怎么样?
Like How is that working?
这种疗法效果如何?你明明应该能控制自己的反应和回应。
How is this therapy working where you, like, can't even like, you're you're in control of your own responses and reactions.
所以,既然知道自己有那种影响力,那就好好支持你的妻子。
So knowing that you have that power, like just be there for your wife.
我觉得在理想情况下,他们本不必陷入这种处境,但这就是他们的命,现实是MJ的职业是真人秀明星,而你的整个播客网络都在依赖她的名气。
Like I think in a perfect world, they wouldn't have to be in this situation, but like this is their lot in life, which is that like MJ's career is a reality star, and you're banking your entire podcast network off of her fame.
说白了,你就是靠她的名气建立起来的。
You built it off of her fame, essentially.
如果汤米有一份正经工作,然后他说,听着,我知道你想重回电视圈。
If Tommy had an actual job and he was like, listen, I know that you wanna be back on TV.
我不希望,我永远不会做,但我支持你想做,只要你别把我牵扯进去。
I don't want I'm never gonna do it, but I support you wanting to do it as long as you keep me out of it.
他其实有工作,并且在贡献力量。
And he actually had a job and was contributing.
我会以不同的方式看待这件事。
I would think of this differently.
我会觉得,让他陷入这种境地是不公平的。
I would be like, that's unfair to put him in this situation.
他说他感到不舒服。
He said he's uncomfortable.
我们见过很多这类节目里的丈夫选择不参与拍摄。
We've seen a lot of husbands on these shows not film.
他们就说,我不干。
They're like, I'm not gonna do it.
你知道的。
You know?
那样总是可以的。
And that's always okay.
对我来说,汤米的问题在于他什么都没做。
The reason for Tommy the the reason for me that it's not okay with Tommy is that he's not doing anything.
他没有做出任何贡献。
He's not contributing.
说什么你有个播客网络纯属胡扯,你根本没贡献,而她现在已经是第三份工作了。
And saying you have a podcast network is bullshit and you're not contributing and she's this is now her third job.
如果你把播客也算作一份工作,那她做着三份工,而你却无所事事。
If you're gonna include podcasts as a job, she's working three and you're doing nothing.
所以除非你做点什么,否则你在这里没有发言权。
So unless you do something, you don't have a say here.
这就是我的看法。
That's what I say.
对。
Right.
现在我要说这个。
Now I will say this.
我还想补充一点,就是MJ其实可以对她朋友们说,你们别再他妈问我汤米会不会来了。
There's something else I'd like to add, which is that there is also a space where MJ could just say to her friends, you guys stop fucking asking me if Tommy's gonna come.
你们都知道情况是怎样的。
You guys know what the situation is.
你们这是在让我为难,因为现在你们给我压力让我去问他,这让他很不高兴,也对我们婚姻造成困扰。
You're putting me in a hard spot because now you're putting pressure on me to have to ask him and and like this is makes him really unhappy and it's hard on our marriage.
是的,我当然希望他能来,但他来不了。
Like, yes, I would love it if he could come, but he can't.
而这部分原因在于你做的事,雷扎,事情就是这样。
And because part of that is because of what you did, Reza, and like that's just the way it is.
所以别再他妈问我了,明白吗?
So just stop fucking asking me, you know?
确实如此。
That's true.
就像,根本不可能
Like, there is no
我觉得这是对的,但我觉得她可能也不希望汤米来参加这个派对。
I think that that's true, but I think that also she probably doesn't want Tommy at this party.
她看起来已经对汤米彻底厌倦了,而且汤米真的太恶心了。
She seems pretty over Tommy and Tommy's so gross.
我的意思是,他一直都很恶心,但汤米简直就是令人反感。
I mean, he's always been gross, but Tommy's like, bleh.
是的。
Yeah.
我刚才在这里打了个嗝。
I just fought here.
我刚才放了个屁。
I just burped.
我们在纪念日那天刚拉了一大泡屎。
I just took a huge shit at our anniversary.
他觉得自己特别搞笑。
Like, he thinks he's so hilarious.
真恶心。
It's gross.
太恶心了。
It's disgusting.
我肯定她根本不关心汤米有没有陪在她身边,而她自己正努力表现得像个有品位的人,去当个经纪公司。
And I'm sure she does not care if Tommy is not out with her while she's trying to, like, be a classy person to be an agency.
你知道的。
You know?
我肯定她不介意他不在,但她希望他出现来制造气氛。
I'm sure she doesn't mind that he's not there, but she wants him there to make entertainment.
你知道的。
You know?
听我说,
It's like, listen,
我们就有这个机会。
we have that opportunity.
我认为她当时在场并不是以伴侣的身份。
I think she wasn't there as a partner.
而且我觉得,当你进入这些场合时,你永远不知道什么时候去拍摄,比如雷扎会不会出现,你永远不知道会不会就在你走进派对那天,雷扎就突然伏击你。
And I think that, like, when you go into these situations and you never know whenever you go into shoot and, like, is Reza go like, you never know if that's the day you walk into the party and Reza's gonna ambush you.
而你只是想要有个后援,周围其他人都是成双成对的,而你身边却不能有你的那个人。
And you just wanna have backup and you're with everyone else who is a couple and then you can't have your person there.
这确实挺难的。
That's hard.
而且说实话,尤其是在工作场合,能有个人在身边真的很好。
And especially, honestly, at a work event, it's really nice to have someone it's nice to have your person there.
这样一来,你知道,如果事情变得无聊或烦人,或者有人说你可以随时离开,回家的路上就可以聊聊天,比如'你相信某某说了什么吗'之类的。
So that way, you know, when things are, like, if it's, like, boring or annoying or someone says you can just always like, it's the drive home, and it can be like, can you believe what so and so said or whatever.
我觉得,这就是拥有一个伴侣的价值所在。
I think that's, like, the value of of having your person.
所以我理解她为什么希望他能去。
So I understand why she wants him there.
他可能是参加高档开放日的最佳人选吗?
Is he probably the best look at a fancy open house?
大概不是。
Probably not.
但与此同时,你知道,在理想情况下,你不会把
But at the same time though, like, you know, in an ideal world, you don't put your
你知道,把巴菲特放在他的腋下。
know, Buffett on his armpits.
这可真能帮这套房子卖出去。
That's really gonna sell this house.
我知道。
I know.
但在理想情况下,如果你的配偶在你的社交圈里感到极度不适,你就得站在你配偶这边。
In an ideal world, though, if your if your spouse is massively uncomfortable being around someone in your world, like you take your you just gotta take your spouse's side.
这真的非常复杂,这是一个极其复杂的问题,我认为这正是这个节目吸引人的地方,因为这个问题根本没有简单的答案。
And this is a real complicated this is a really, really complicated one, which is I think actually is something that makes this show compelling because there really is no easy answer to this.
我反复纠结,一方面想支持配偶,另一方面又想说:我该不该让我的配偶置身于如此不舒服的境地?
Because I go back and forth, like, wanna support your spouse and you wanna say, should I put my spouse in a situation where they're so uncomfortable?
但同时我也想说,为什么他不能也体会一下她的感受呢?她为了支撑这个家庭,不得不一次次独自面对拍摄,而我却无法摆脱自己的心结。
But then you also wanna say, but why but shouldn't he also feel the same way that she's going and having to shoot this show to support this family and she has to go at it alone over and over and over again because I can't I can't get over my own shit.
你知道吗?
You know?
而且坦白说,一直抱着这种愤怒和怨恨,只会把他自己毁掉。
And also quite frankly, holding on to this anger and this resentment resentment is going to eat him alive.
确实会。
It will.
这会毁了他。
It's going to destroy him.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我对这个问题的看法很混乱。
I'm all over the map on this one.
是的。
Yeah.
你看,这确实一团糟。
Well, see, you know, it's a mess.
这其实就是生活本身。
It's life actually.
实际上,这正是生活的混乱之处。
Actually it's very like this is this is actually the messiness of life.
我不愿说得太肤浅,但事实确实如此。
I hate to be trite about it, but it's true.
对。
Yeah.
但我的意思是,归根结底,他并不想做这件事,但他也没做别的事。
But I mean, I think it just boils down to he didn't want to do it, but he's not doing anything else.
他陷入麻烦的部分原因就是他自己。
And part of the reason he was in trouble is him.
我的意思是,他陷入麻烦的根本原因就是他自己。
I mean, the whole reason he was in trouble is him.
如果他没有做那些事,他就不会进监狱。
He wouldn't have gone to jail if he hadn't done what he did.
他不会因为雷扎做的事而进监狱。
He wouldn't have gone to jail for what Reza did.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
雷扎不会因为他的所作所为而进监狱。
Reza wouldn't have gone to jail for what he did.
汤米是因为自己做的事才进监狱的。
Tommy went to jail for what Tommy did.
所以他得承担一些个人责任。
So he's got to take some personal responsibility.
所以他就像说,
So, he's like,
你知道的,有些事情是无法挽回的,你可以原谅,但不能忘记,因为如果你不小心,它迟早会回来找你。
you know, something's irreparable and you can forgive, but you can't be forgetful because that's going to come back on you if you're not careful.
嗯,确实是这样。
Well, yeah, it is.
但这就是上电视的样子。
But that's what being on TV is.
就像是,所以
It's like, so
他就像说,他不值得我花时间。
he's like, he's not worth my time.
我根本不关心他。
I do not care about him.
她说,好吧,那我们就别非得是Reza了。
She goes, okay, well, let's just, you know, it doesn't have to be Reza.
我有很多朋友,你知道的,你和他们还没有过不愉快的过往。
I have a lot of friends, you know, and you don't have a negative history with them yet.
你知道,还有很多人在等着坑我们。
You know, lots of people are still waiting to screw us over.
得了吧,老兄。
Come on, man.
他太厉害了。
He's Wow.
我根本不想听这些。
Out of I don't wanna hear about it.
我再也不想听什么纳塔勒、博里斯,或者跟杰基尔和克莱德瞎搅和的事了。
I don't wanna hear any more about Natale show Boris or fucking heckle with Jekyll and Clyde.
除非是马特先生,否则我根本不关心。
I don't give a fuck unless it's mister Matt.
我会和马特先生一起出去玩。
I will hang out with mister Matt.
但你明白吗?
But do you understand?
你明白什么让我开心吗?
Do you understand what makes me happy?
我想做让我开心的事,就是把手伸进腋窝,站在冠军面前演奏国歌。
I wanna do what makes me happy, which is sticking my hand in my armpit and farm out the national anthem in front of champs.
是的。
Yeah.
那就是待在家里,什么也不做。
Which is staying home, doing nothing.
她会说,我是那个稳定的人,我一直在为咱们付出,而你却从没为我付出过。
And she's like, well, I'm the stable one and I've come through for us and you've not come through for me.
他却说,哦,你真是走运啊,老兄。
And he's like, oh, well, you've really lucked out, man.
我是个糟糕的丈夫。
I'm a shitty husband.
嗯,有人说过这话。
Well, someone said it.
我的意思是,是的,没人会跟你争辩。
I mean, yeah, like no one's going to argue with you.
她说,是的,我没有得到支持。
And she's like, yeah, I'm not supported.
我感觉自己像个斯德哥尔摩综合征的妻子。
And I feel like a Stockholm syndrome wife.
这到底是怎么回事?
Like what the fuck?
她说,我像艾莎一样僵住了,什么也不做,只是想着:好吧,我接受这样,但其实我没有。
She's like, I'm frozen, Elsa, not doing anything and just going like, I guess I'm okay with that, but I'm not.
她说,你只是把双手一摊。
And she's like, you just threw your hands up in the air.
而他
And he's
比如,它永远不会变成你想要的样子。
like, it's never going to be what you want it to be.
这基本上就是他的态度,你懂吗?
Which is basically, and that's his attitude, you know?
就像之前他说的那样,
Like earlier when he's like,
那就跟我离婚好了。
then just divorce me then.
如果你不开心,我就
If if you're not happy, I'm
不会做任何改变。
not gonna make any changes.
那你他妈就跟我离婚啊。
You fucking divorce me then.
这就像是,好吧,小心你许的愿望,伙计。
It's like, well, be careful what you ask for, buddy.
哇。
Wow.
她不会只是一个住在一栋房子里的旺达。
She won't just be a one house Wanda.
她会是一个住在一栋房子里的离异旺达。
She'll be a one house Wanda divorcee.
所以我们现在去吉吉的车里,她开着车,埃利亚赫坐在旁边,拿着对讲机假装在和警察通话,他说:‘如果坏人闯进我们家偷走我们所有的钱,会发生什么?’
So now we go to Gigi's Gigi's car and she's driving with Elijah and he's like just talking on his walkie talkie, like pretending like he's talking to the police and he's like, so if bad guys break into the house and steal all the money that we have, what happens?
他问:‘你觉得有坏人会闯进我们家,而我们有这么多狗吗?'
He's like, do you think a bad guy is gonna break into our house with the dogs that we have?
那些坏人难道不知道我爱用刀,而且我非常暴力吗?
Don't the bad guys know I love knives and I'm very violent.
我喜欢这个孩子已经在练习用对讲机跟警察通话,叫他们来家里了,因为你将来真的需要这项技能,孩子。
I love that this kid is already practicing talking on walkie talkies to the police and getting them to his house because you're gonna need that skill, kid.
他说道:‘哇。'
He's like, wow.
妈妈,这不可怕吗?
Mommy, isn't it scary?
坏人可能会闯进你的家。
Bad people could come into your house.
那个坏人已经在你家里了。
The bad person is already in your house.
就是她。
It's her.
她现在正开车送你上学呢,先生。
She's driving you to school right now, sir.
然后我们去见雷扎,他正在和一位珠宝商会面。
So then we go over to Reza who is meeting with a jeweler.
他打算把父亲的骨灰做成吊坠,或者放进吊坠里之类的。
And basically, he is going he's interested in having his dad's ashes turned into or put into or something with a pendant.
所以他谈到了他父亲的丈夫。
And so he talks about his dad's husband.
他们从死人身上提取碳,然后将其制成钻石。
They take the carbon from dead people, and they turn them into diamonds.
抱歉,但没人告诉我这辆车的碳是从哪个部位来的。
Now, I'm sorry, but I'm not told what part of this car where the carbon came from.
它可能来自脸部。
It could have come from the face.
很漂亮。
Very pretty.
它也可能来自他们的肛门。
It could have come from their asshole.
我可不想要我已故的奶奶的肛门钻石。
I don't want, like, my dead meemaw's asshole diamond.
我不想要那个。
I don't want that.
谁想出这个主意的?
Who came up with this idea?
我讨厌这个。
I hate it.
对。
Yeah.
所以,雷扎谈到了他的父亲。
So, there Reza talks about his dad.
这是一个非常感人的时刻。
It's a very nice moment.
他当然因为父亲的去世而非常情绪化。
And he's of course very emotional about his dad passing and everything.
然后MJ走过来,他们一起看着珠宝,MJ问:我可以问一下价格吗?
And MJ comes and joins and they're looking at the jewelry and MJ is like, Can I ask how much?
那个女人回答:大约28,000美元。
And this woman goes, it's around $28,000.
MJ当场在那个女人面前大笑起来。
And MJ just bursts out laughing right in this woman's face.
她笑得停不下来。
She cannot stop laughing.
我知道。
I know.
她就说:28,000美元?
She's like, $28,000?
雷扎在哭。
And Reza's crying
他说:我就这么说的。
and he goes, that's what I said.
我当时说:什么?
I was like, what?
我花28美元就能买回来。
I could bring it I could bring it back for $28.
那位女士只是看着他,心里想:你们真是够了。
And the lady is just looking at him like, fuck you guys.
什么鬼?
What the hell?
她说,这是,这是,我给你Sky的折扣。
She's like she's like, that's this is this is I'm giving you the Sky discount.
所以,他们有一个Reza和MJ之间的亲密时刻,Reza说,这
And so so they have like a like a a Reza and MJ sort of bonding moment where Reza's like, the
今天能陪在我身边的人只有MJ,因为她认识我爸爸,我们是多年的朋友。
only person I could have had with me today is MJ because she knew my dad, we've been friends for so long.
所以我们看到一段2018年撒骨灰的闪回画面,还有所有那些事情。
So we see a flashback of spreading the ashes and everything back in 2018 and and all that stuff.
于是,这个女人离开了。
So this woman leaves.
她心想,去你们的吧。
She's like, fuck these guys.
我要回去继续从Bromwood和Newport榨取成千上万美元。
I'm going back to milking thousands of dollars out of Bromwood, Newport.
所以她离开了。
So she leaves.
然后雷斯和MJ要去喝一杯。
And so Res and MJ are gonna have a drink.
然后他说,谢谢你能来。
And he's like, thank you for coming.
我需要你在这里完成所有那些事。
I needed you here to do all that.
就是,你知道,不想一直谈论死亡和骨灰之类的话题。
Like, you know, not to get, like, off death and ashes and stuff like that.
她说,是的,我们可以换个话题。
She's like, yeah, we can get off that.
我们能聊聊我的《暮光之城》主题开场吗?
Can we talk about my Twilight open?
他说,宝贝,我的……
He's like, babe, where's
开放日将在哪里举行?
the open house gonna be at?
希望别在某个家举行,那会让我们朋友群体产生巨大裂痕。
Hopefully not in some home that's gonna cause a massive rift between our friend group.
将在莱拉家举行,她是吉吉的反派姐姐。
It's gonna be in Layla's house which is Gigi's villain sister.
所以吉吉讨厌她姐姐莱拉。
And so Gigi hates her sister Layla.
我们多年来一直目睹这一切,每次都特别有趣。
We've seen it over the years and it's always really fun.
每次都特别有趣。
It's always really fun.
累人。
Exhausting.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
所以对于那些没看过《Shaws》或者刚刚接触这个世界的人来说,莱拉和吉吉彼此不和这件事已经持续很久了。
So for people who didn't watch Shaws or just sort of coming into this world now, this has been an ongoing thing that Leila and Gigi don't like each other.
而且,吉吉总是对莱拉很生气,这么多年过去了,我还是不完全明白为什么。
And, Gigi's always so mad at Leila and I still don't fully understand why after all these years.
她总是说,我受不了我妹妹。
She's like, I can't stand my sister.
她简直就是全世界最糟糕的人。
She's just the worst person in the entire world.
我其实还是不太明白为什么。
I'm like, I still don't really know why.
她就是讨厌莱拉。
She just hates Leila.
是的。
Yeah.
她讨厌她。
She hates her.
她一直讨厌莱拉,因为莱拉是那个乖孩子,而吉吉却什么事都不做。
She's always hated her because Leila's like the good one and Gigi's the one who never does anything.
莱拉会说:为什么吉吉什么也不做却还能得到所有钱和照顾?你管好自己的事吧,混蛋。
And Leila's like, why does Gigi get away with doing nothing in life and you still give her all this money and all this mind your own business, you bitch.
所以,MJ知道戈尔内萨会生气,但那是她唯一的房子,而且莫里西奥让她必须开个《暮光之城》的派对。
So, MJ knows that Golnesa's gonna be pissed, but that's like her only house and she has to have a Twilight open because Mauricio told her to.
就这样了。
So that's it.
她是在莱拉那儿办的。
She's doing it at Leila's.
还有雷兹
And Rez
他说:等一下。
is like, wait a minute.
让我问你一个问题。
Let me ask you this.
你打算和Golmesa谈谈吗?
Are you gonna talk to Golmesa?
因为你需要告诉她,听着,我打算把我那个贱人姐姐的房子挂牌出售。
Because you need to tell her, like, listen, like, I'd be having like a bitch's sister's house on the market.
我只是想提前跟你说一声,因为你知道,我很珍惜我们三个人现在的关系。
Like, I just wanna give you like a heads up because, you know, I love where the three of us are at right now.
好吗?
Okay?
别搞砸了。
Don't mess it up.
好的。
Yes.
我真的很喜欢我们大家相处得这么融洽。
I really love how we're all getting along.
所以,也许我会告诉吉吉,你要在电视上把她姐姐的房子卖给她,而且毛里西奥也会在场。
So, like, maybe I'll tell Gigi that you're going to sell her her sister's house on TV and Mauricio's gonna be there.
吉吉会气疯的。
Gigi would be so mad.
天啊,我真喜欢我们都能成为朋友。
God, I love that we're all friends.
我喜欢我们现在这样聚在一起,这样我才能再把我们分开。
I love for us being in the place where we're all together so I can break us up apart again.
萨姆吉的。
Samji's
好吧,我告诉她。
like, okay, I'll tell her.
咚咚咚。
Dun dun dun.
广告时间。
Commercials.
现在就来一个。
Here comes one right now.
说到Discord,我们现在去了一家比佛利山庄的餐厅,因为显然,如果Skye能避免的话,她绝不会在山谷里拍餐厅场景。
So now speaking of Discord, we go to a restaurant in Beverly Hills, because of course, Skye is never gonna shoot a restaurant scene in the Valley if she doesn't have to.
Skye和Bombshell去吃晚餐,他问:‘你最近怎么样?’
And Skye and Bombshell are going to dinner, and he's like, so how are you doing?
她回答:‘今天我本来要和Reza Jax见面,结果下一秒我就看到Tannin走了进来。’
And she's like, well, today I was supposed to meet with Reza Jax, and then literally a second later I saw Tannin walk in.
哦,她进来了?
Oh, she walked in?
是的。
Yeah.
她真的很努力地想让我相信是Reza先开口说话的。
Like, so she just, like, really tried to hard to convince me that Reza started the conversation.
他却说:‘不是。’
And he's like, no.
不是。
No.
雷扎可能有,但我完全不记得了。
Reza may have, but, course, I don't remember anything.
你知道的。
You know?
他去找莫里西奥。
He Mauricio.
他去找莫里西奥。
He gets to Mauricio.
哎呀。
Uh-oh.
一个女人在感受什么,他却说:哦。
A woman's feeling something, and he's like, oh.
他一脸困惑。
He just gets a confused face.
他说:我不记得了。
He's like, I don't remember.
我觉得我不记得了。
I think I don't remember.
这是个好问题。
This is good question.
这个节目里的女性可以点餐吗?
Are women on this show allowed to order?
因为她们从不点,我觉得。
Because they never do, I don't think.
比如第一个场景,Reza替她们点了,然后在这个场景里,他又替她们点。
Like, the first scene, Reza ordered for them, and then this scene, he's ordering for them.
然后Reza later和别人一起去吃午饭,他把所有东西都点了。
And then Reza goes to to lunch with somebody else later and he orders everything.
这难道就是一种惯例吗?
Like, is that just a thing?
不是
Not
认为
think that
因为如果Sky点餐的话,我想Bombshell知道Sky的点餐习惯,可能就点一盘小葱就完了。
for that if Sky if Sky orders I think in this case, I think Bombshell knows how Sky orders, it'll be just like a plate of scallions and that's it.
他会说,女士,请问您要点餐吗?
He'll be like, ma'am, can I take your order?
呃,这个嘛。
Erwan.
请吧。
Just please.
埃尔万。
Erwan.
请来一份半品脱的碎麦饭。
One one half pint of bulgur, please.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这足够我们两个人了。
It's enough for both of us.
是的。
Yeah.
所以他们在谈论伏击的事。
So they're talking about the the ambush.
她就说,是的。
And she's like, yeah.
所以她说雷扎先动的手。
So she says that Reza started it.
他说,我不记得了。
He's like, I don't remember.
她就说,让我告诉你一件事。
And she's like, let me tell you something.
尽管我对格雷格很生气,但我最生气的是你。
As much as I'm pissed off at Greg, I'm pissed off at you the most.
就是你。
You the most.
我当时就想,天哪。
I was like, oh god.
他永远不会
He's never
听到这件事的结尾了。
gonna hear the end of this.
然后她说,我仍然对Bombshell非常生气,因为他在棕榈泉没有为我辩护。
And she's like, I'm still very mad at Bombshell because he didn't defend me in Palm Springs.
然后他们说,你还要生他多久的气?
And they're like, how long are you gonna get be mad at him?
她开始笑起来。
She starts to laugh.
她说,可能我这辈子都会生他的气。
She goes, probably for the rest of my life I'm going to be mad at him.
她说,我会的。
She's like, I will.
她说,很开心。
She's like, happy.
她说,
She's like,
我的天啊。
oh my god.
我这辈子又多了一个新仇人。
I have a new grudge for the rest of my life.
这太有意思了。
This is so fun.
是的。
Yeah.
然后他说,嗯,你知道的,我本该做正确的事。
And he's like, well, you know, I should have done the right thing.
我没有做正确的事。
I didn't do the right thing.
为此,我道歉。
And for this, I'm sorry.
我是第一个承认这一点的人。
And I'm the first one to admit it.
你知道,对那些男孩,我说了,你们侮辱了我的妻子。
You know, with the boys, I said, look, you disrespected my wife.
我们看到他在那个聚会上说了那番话。
And we see him telling that at that party.
他却说,你是在跟我妻子说话。
And he's like, you're talking to my wife.
你是在跟我和我的家人说话。
You're talking to my family and me.
他说,我告诉他,她从未冒犯过任何人。
And he says, I told him that she never offended anybody.
她问:‘哦,你这么说的吗?’
She goes, oh, did you say that?
这是我之前没听过的部分,你真的这么说的?
This is a new part I didn't hear before, You said that?
他说:‘是的。’
He goes, yes.
她问:‘哦,所以你真的这么说的?’
She goes, oh, so you said this?
他说:‘我已经告诉过你了。’
He goes, I already told you.
她表示:‘我不会就此罢休。’
She's like, I'm not gonna let it go.
我不相信你。
I don't believe you.
我不相信你。
I don't believe you.
那么
So then
基本上,她不相信他。
he's Basically, she does not believe him.
他说:那你想让我说什么?
He goes, well, what do you want me to say?
我在这儿犯了个该死的错误。
I make a I made a fucking mistake over here.
你到底想从我这儿得到什么?
What do what the fuck do you want from me?
她这么说,我当时也想:哦,真倒霉。
And she's like and I was like, oh, bum shot.
你认识你妻子的时间比我长。
You've known your wife longer than I have.
连我都看得出来,那是个错误。
Even I can tell you that was a mistake.
因为现在她看着他的那种眼神,我就说:‘抓住他们,斯凯。’
Because now she's like, she the look that she gives him I was like, get them, Sky.
抓住他们。
Get them.
所以她当时说,那天晚上我和所有人都吵了一架,然后你就坐在我旁边,看着我。
So she was like, I was fighting with everybody that night, and then you sat right next to me and you looked at me.
这辈子别再这样跟我说话。
Don't fucking talk to me like that ever in your life.
永远别。
Ever.
永远别。
Ever.
永远别。
Ever.
你欠我的。
You owe me.
你欠我的太多了。
You owe me a lot.
我当时就想,哦。
I was like, oh.
她就是那个眼神,那种让Bombshott瞬间蔫掉的眼神,哦,她真的
She just the look, the withering look that she gives Bombshott, oh, she's
她脸上经常一副毫不掩饰的憎恨表情。
She gets like straight up hatred on her face all the time.
经常这样,你知道的?
Like often, you know?
然后他说,好吧,你知道的,你想要的答案,我已经给了你了。
And, he's like, okay, well, you know, the answers that you want, I've given you already.
她说,我不想攻击你。
And she's like, I don't want to attack you.
他说,你就是在攻击我。
And he says, you are attacking me.
她说:不,因为我永远不会像你那样背弃我。
She's like, no, because I would never turn my back like you.
他说:你从来就没有站在我这边,而他们现在却在餐厅里用波斯语互相大喊大叫。
And he goes, well, you've never had my and now they're speaking in Farsi at each other and kinda yelling at each other in this restaurant.
他接着说:从一开始你就没支持过我。
And he's like, you never had my back from day one.
你什么时候支持过我?
When have you had my back?
她突然停住了,努力想找出点什么来回应,却什么也想不出来,因为你知道,这确实是真的。
And she just stops and, like, tries to think of something and then can't think of anything because you know that that's true too.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我肯定他希望她能为他挺身而出,但每当轮到他时,她就说:他是个傻瓜。
I mean, I'm sure that he want she wants him to stick up for her, but whenever it comes to him, she's like, he is an idiot.
你说得对。
You're correct.
你说得对。
You're correct.
她本应该直接说,我到底能在什么事情上支持你呢?
She should've just said, what what can I possibly have your back on?
因为你本来就没做什么事。
Because you don't do anything in the first place.
你得先做了什么事,我才能支持你。
You have to do something for me to have your back on it.
所以他说,我经历了很多困难,基本上都是靠自己,而她一直都很自我中心。
So he's like, I've been through a lot of difficulties and pretty much on my own, and she's always been self centered.
但话说回来,她是我妻子。
But then again, she's my wife.
我已经接受了她本来的样子,一个自我中心的小混蛋。
I've accepted her the way she is, a self centered brat.
而且我一直支持她,无论对错,我都会永远站在她这边。
And I have supported her right or wrong, I'm always going to have her back.
我心想,哇,你这番话在你们即将开始的夫妻治疗中,肯定会显得特别耐人寻味。
I'm like, wow, this will really age well in your couple's therapy that you're sure to be going into soon.
天啊,你能想象吗?
God, can you imagine?
你能想象在电视上称你妻子为自我中心的人吗?
Could you imagine calling your wife on TV self centered?
呃。
Ugh.
但她确实如此。
She is though.
她就是这样的。
She is.
但她确实如此。
She is though.
我的意思是,问题就在这儿。
I mean, that's the thing.
我的意思是
I mean
你的孩子们会看到这个。
gonna Your kids see this.
而且,他们每天也会看到她叫他混蛋。
Well, they're gonna see him her calling him a piece of shit every day too.
所以,你知道的,欢迎。
So, you know, welcome.
欢迎来到你的
Welcome to your
但就像她说的
But like she's saying
对
it to
至少当面这么说。
his face at least.
至少他们是在对方面前争吵,而他却独自在忏悔室里说:是的,她以自我为中心,但我接受这一点。
At least they're having an argument in front of But he's just alone in a confessional being like, yeah, she's self centered, but I accept it.
所以她说,你知道吗?
So she's like she's like, you know what?
我甚至不记得我什么时候和你谈过这个。
I don't even think I have this conversation with you ever.
去他的那个晚上。
Fuck that night.
认真的。
Seriously.
所以我想,他们就这样结束了,依然彼此憎恨。
So I guess that's where they leave it, which is that they hate each other still.
离婚即将来临。
Divorce is coming.
现在我们去娜塔莎和纳米尔的家,对不起。
Now we go to Natasha and Namir's house and I'm sorry.
他们让我觉得无聊。
They bore me.
我不在乎。
I I don't care.
我的意思是,我知道这一点。
I mean, I know that Yeah.
你知道,他经历了很多,诸如此类的事情。
You know, he's been through a lot and blah blah blah.
这挺暖心的。
It's sweet.
他们有一条故事线,人人都会为此流泪什么的。
And they've got a storyline that everyone, you know, cries about and stuff.
我觉得他们极其无聊。
I find them extremely bored.
我感到无聊。
I'm bored.
好吧,我不喜欢这个前提,它给了我们今天一个不喜欢埃米尔的理由,因为我正好需要一个。
Well, I don't like the premise of gave us a reason to not like Emir today because I needed one.
我甚至不记得不喜欢他的理由是什么,但至于第二个原因——哦,我们晚点再说。
I don't even remember what the reason was not to like him, but for the second Oh, we'll get to it later.
没那么复杂。
It's not that deep.
但他们……那个场景的前提,关键就在于阿米尔希望大家能团结起来,那为什么不借着孩子们的天真无邪来放松一下呢?
But they the the premise of the scene, that's all that matters is that Amir wants everyone to come together and why not do it amongst the innocence of kids and relax?
我当时就想,哦,滚开吧。
I'm like, oh fuck off.
肯定,肯定每个人在孩子面前都会注意行为的。
Surely, surely everybody will behave around the kids.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
我的天啊。
Oh my god.
我当时就想,这简直是我的噩梦。
I was like, this is like my nightmare.
你要强迫我去一个有充气城堡的儿童派对,来修复关系?
You're gonna force me to go to a kiddie party with Bouncy Bouncy Castle to, like, mend wounds?
不。
No.
不行。
No.
滚出去,还有
Get out And of
现在我们来到伍兹·威德咖啡馆,吉吉、雷扎和MJ要去那里,因为吉吉是个说唱歌手,她要抽点大麻。
now we go to the Woods Weed Cafe where Gigi, Reza, and MJ are gonna go so Gigi can smoke some weed because she's a rapper.
伙计们,我抽大麻。
I smoke weed, guys.
这就是我的个性。
That's my personality.
我抽大麻。
I smoke I smoke ganja.
我不疯吗?
Aren't I crazy?
让我变得不那么暴力、不玩刀子的唯一办法就是吸大麻。
I the only way to make me less violent and playing with knives is to smoke grass.
她点烟的样子就像个高中生。
And she even lights her joint like she's in high school.
她就说,是的。
She's like, yeah.
我呢,我在吸大麻。
Me, I'm smoking marijuana.
对。
Yeah.
别用那种眼神看我。
Don't give me that look.
你想打架吗?
You wanna fight?
下午三点在超市后面见。
Meet me behind the supermarket at 3PM.
别迟到。
Don't be late.
我当时就说,好吧。
I'm like, okay.
好了,各位。
Okay, guys.
我今天看到了一栋房子。
I I saw this house today.
看看这个。
Check it out.
于是她拿出一份房源信息,MJ就问:‘什么?’
So she pulls out a listing and MJ is like, what?
你要买这栋房子?
You're gonna buy this house?
这太贵了。
It's so expensive.
嗯,他们挂牌出售了,但他突然说,你知道吗?
Well, they listed it for sale, but then he's like, you know what?
我们也会把它挂牌出租。
We're also gonna be listing it for lease as well.
我说,多少钱?
And I said, how much?
他说,14.05美元。
And he said, $14.05.
14.05美元。
$14.05.
有些白人真是疯了。
Is some That white people is crazy.
这是一大笔钱,但我一整天都在想这件事。
It's a lot of money, but I thunk about it all day.
是的。
Yeah.
我认真思考了很久。
I thunk real hard.
伙计们,我打算去找丹尼斯要这笔钱。
And I'm gonna ask Dennis for the money, guys.
然后他们看着,雷扎问,多少钱?
And they're looking and Reza's like, how much money?
说实话,我太喜欢看雷扎因为吉吉糟糕的财务选择而抓狂的样子了。
I'm honestly like, I love Reza losing his mind with Gigi's terrible financial choices.
看他脸上那副无法接受的表情真是太搞笑了。
It is so funny seeing the look on his face because he cannot deal.
然后她说,嗯,其中3000块每月会从他那里来,因为他还欠我赡养费。
And she's like, well, 3 thousands of it 3,000 of it will come from him per month because he still owes me alimony.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。