本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
今天的节目由AI CRM赞助。
Support for today's show comes from the AI CRM.
在Waveform上,我们发现最好的工具不是让你去适应它们,而是真正地适应你。
On Waveform, we found that the best tools don't make you adapt to them, they actually adapt to you.
这正是Ateo的理念。
And that's the idea behind Ateo.
你只需连接你的邮箱和日历,Ateo就会立刻在你眼前构建出你的CRM系统。
You connect your email and calendar, and Ateo instantly builds your CRM right before your eyes.
每个联系人、每家公司、每次对话,全部集中在一个地方,AI全程参与,从通话中提取联系人、在后台进行研究,并在你最需要的时候呈现关键信息。
Every contact, every company, every conversation, all organized in one place, and AI is there throughout, pulling contacts from calls, researching in the background, and surfacing what matters when you need it the most.
如果你想要一个从第一天起就真正为你的业务成长和扩展而设计的CRM,那就试试Ateo吧。
If you want a CRM that's actually built to grow and scale with your business from day one, check out Ateo.
你可以访问 atio.com/waveform,享受首年15%的折扣。
You can go to atio.com/waveform, and you'll get 15% off your first year.
网址是 attio.com/waveform。
That's attio.com/waveform.
我是梅根·拉皮诺。
Megan Rapinoe here.
本周在《A Touch More》节目中,哥谭足球俱乐部的罗斯·拉维尔将加入我们,讨论国际足联的首届冠军杯、她辉煌的胜利之年,以及她那些史上最精彩的恶作剧——不幸的是,其中不少是针对我本人的。
This week on a touch more, Gotham FC's Rose LaVelle joins us to talk about FIFA's very first champions cup, her incredible year of wins, and some of her greatest pranks of all time, unfortunately, on yours truly.
此外,随着WNBA的集体谈判协议谈判仍陷入僵局,我不得不提出这个问题。
Plus, with the WNBA's CBA negotiations still stalled, I gotta ask the question.
是时候担忧了吗?
Is it time to worry?
请查看最新一期的touch more,无论你在哪里收听播客,或在YouTube上观看。
Check out the latest episode of the touch more wherever you get your podcasts and on YouTube.
那是有史以来最糟糕的事情之一。
It was one of the worst things ever.
我本来想等到最后再说这个,因为我对这件事的看法是,怀旧正在毁掉品味。
This is I was gonna wait till the end for this because I I my take on this is nostalgia is ruining taste.
这一切客观上都很糟糕,
This is all objectively horrible,
但我让
but I'll let
你说完。
you finish.
马奎斯是这个世界上最少怀旧的人。
Marques is the least nostalgic person in
世界。
the world.
这真的太糟糕了。
This is all really bad.
我没说我想这样。
Didn't say I wanted this.
我只是以为我很期待再聊聊任天堂Switch 2。
I just thought I was excited to talk about the Nintendo Switch two again.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
互联网上的朋友们,最近怎么样?
What is up, people of the Internet?
欢迎回到《Waveform播客》的又一期节目。
Welcome back to another episode of the Waveform Podcast.
我们是你们的主持人。
We're your hosts.
我是马尔凯斯。
I'm Marquez.
我是安德鲁。
I'm Andrew.
我是大卫。
And I'm David.
这周,我们来聊聊上一周的‘不干了’。
This week, we've got last week of nope.
开玩笑的。
Just kidding.
二月,我们有新产品、已停产的产品,还有更新的产品。
February, we've got new products, we've got dead products, and we've got updated products.
所以我们有各种各样的话题可以聊。
So we've got the whole spectrum of stuff to talk about.
这真是我们常见的模糊开场白。
Vague of an intro as we get.
我的意思是,我通常想要一个
I mean, if I usually want a
一点小预告,比如停产产品还挺让人兴奋的,但如果是你听说过的大型公司停产的产品,那就更让人兴奋了。
little teaser, like dead products is kind of exciting, but also dead products that you've probably heard of from a big company, that's a little more exciting.
对吧?
Right?
另外,我们又要玩个游戏了。
Also, have a game to play again.
我们有。
We do.
它曾经是
It was
很多
a lot
上周很有趣。
of fun last week.
确实是。
It was.
这周是个不同的游戏。
It's a different game this week.
这周是个我偷来的不同游戏。
It's a different game that I stole this week.
太棒了。
Sick.
一如既往。
Just like always.
首先,来点自我宣传。
First, a little bit of self promotion.
我必须确保所有收听这个播客的人都看过,或者至少有机会看到我们最新的工作室视频——这是我们最终的长篇年度生活vlog,记录了在工作室这里工作、为一个YouTube频道(实际上是多个频道的集合)工作365天是怎样的体验。
I have to just make sure everyone who is listening to this podcast has seen, or at least had the opportunity to see, the latest studio video, is our final, feature length year in the life vlog of what it's like to be here at the studio and to work on a YouTube channelcollective of channels for three sixty five days.
碰巧就是这个频道,所以是个科技频道,因此包含了所有淡季逐渐进入繁忙季再回到淡季的起伏乐趣,内容非常丰富,团队将其整合在一起是出于对这份工作的热爱。
It happens to be this channel, so it's a tech channel, so there's all the fun of the waves of the off season ramping up into that busy season and the off season again, and there's just a lot to it, and it is a labor of love for the team to put it all together.
想想我们一年下来收集了多少素材、多少镜头、发生了多少事情。
Think about how much footage and how many shots and how much stuff happens that we collect over the course of the year.
我们差不多是在这一年里一边进行一边剪辑,可以说是边过河边搭桥。
We are sort of editing it during the year as it went, and sort of building the bridge as we crossed it, if you will.
想象一下如果我们用了Premiere,那它可能就只是
Imagine if we had used Premiere and it would have just
它可能还在导出中。
It'd still be exporting.
它
It
会崩溃,自动保存也无法工作,而我们那时正处在一年的中途。
would have crashed, and auto save wouldn't have worked, and we would have been in the middle of the year.
有人说直到今天它还在崩溃。
Some say it's still crashing to this day.
如果有人想知道为什么埃利斯上周只在游戏里出现了一会儿,那是因为他一直在前线奋战
If anyone wants to know why Ellis was only here for the game last week, he was in the trenches
很长时间,是的。
for a very long time, yeah.
埃利斯几乎没怎么睡觉。
Ellis barely slept.
有人评论说,为什么埃利斯看起来像刚睡醒一样?
There was a comment that was like, why does it look like Ellis just woke up?
然后
And then
另一条评论说,
another comment was like,
他确实如此。
He did.
是那个乐观主义者。
Was the optimist.
我已经好几天没睡醒了。
I hadn't woken up for days.
是的,它的时长正好是一部90年代浪漫喜剧的长度。
Yeah, it's exactly the length of a 1990s rom com.
所以如果你在两者之间选择,我想你知道自己绝对需要哪一个。
So if you're choosing between the two, I think you know which one you need to Absolutely.
你绝对应该看看它。
You should definitely watch it.
它超级有趣。
It's super fun.
这是YouTube版的《当哈利遇到莎莉》。
It's the When Harry Met Sally of YouTube.
我从来没看过。
I've never seen that.
挺不错的。
It's pretty good.
你应该看看。
You should watch it.
这意味着
That means
我应该看看,好的。
I should see it, Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
明年会是《真爱至上》,两个半小时。
Next year's gonna be The Love Actually, two and a half hours.
是的,剧透了。
Yes, spoiler.
只是在列举浪漫喜剧片。
Just naming rom coms.
剧透了。
Spoiler.
我们每过一段时间就再看一部,
We're gonna do another one every Oh,
不,马尔克斯。
no, Marquez.
别说了
Don't say
现在。
that now.
我们什么时候改变过什么?
What have we ever changed?
我以为接下来是《十年人生》呢。
I thought next was decade in the life.
这并非不可能。
That's not out of the question.
我们也可以做那个。
We could do that too.
那就太疯狂了。
That would be crazy.
不过,是的,我认为
But yeah, I think
那真的很像《少年时代》,老兄。
it's That'd really like boyhood, dude.
它对于幕后内容来说真的很棒。
It's really good for the behind the scenes.
这就是幕后一瞥,以及工作室的理念等等。
It's the look behind the curtain and the studio ethos and all that.
这很有趣。
It's fun.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,即使你只是喜欢波形,幕后也有很多不错的波形内容。
I mean, even if you just love waveform, there's some good waveform behind the scenes.
比如我们在奥斯汀的首场现场演出、首次直播,以及当时遇到的所有技术问题。
There's like our first live show in Austin, our first live stream and all the technical difficulties we had.
还有在苹果总部做的街头采访那一期。
There was the man on the street episode at Apple Campus.
所以你也能看到很多关于波形的内容。
So there's a lot of waveform stuff you can see also.
好的。
All right.
我们先从活跃的产品开始吧,
Should we start with the alive products,
更新的产品、已停产的产品?
the updated products, the dead products?
已停产。
Dead.
已停产的产品。
The dead products.
其中一个,是停产了还是还在生产?
One of them dead or alive.
人们一直在讨论这个。
People have been talking about this.
特斯拉宣布,今年将停止生产Model S和Model X。
Tesla has announced that they will be stopping production this year of the Model S and the Model X.
哎呀。
Whoops.
这些是他们最初的旗舰车型,也是生产时间最长的车型。
These are they're OG flagship longest running vehicles.
他们最初制造了特斯拉Roadster,本质上是一辆被拆掉内燃机系统并改装成电动车的莲花Elise,这倒是个有趣的项目。
So they made the Tesla Roadster originally, which was essentially a Lotus Elise that had the guts removed and turned into an electric car, which is a fun project.
但后来他们开始生产自己的汽车——特斯拉Model S,这款车型已经持续生产了十五年多,一直是特斯拉最旗舰的车型,集中了特斯拉最新最先进的技术;还有Model X,这是一款配备猎鹰翼门的大尺寸SUV,在同价位车型中拥有相对出色的性能。
But then they started making their own car, the Tesla Model S, which has been, I guess, it's fifteen plus years of of Tesla Model S and being a flagship in what Tesla puts their latest and greatest technologies in, and then Model X, which is the big SUV with the falcon wing doors and the sort of relative performance in that price category.
这些是最昂贵的车型,他们宣布将停止生产它们,以便为Optimus机器人在该工厂的生产腾出空间。
It's the most expensive cars, and they've announced that they're gonna be stopping production of them to make space for production of the Optimus robot in that factory.
它们之前都是在这家工厂生产的,现在他们将腾出空间来生产Optimus机器人。
So they were making them all in that one factory, and they will be making that space for Optimus robots.
这对2017款Roadster来说可不是什么好兆头。
This does not bode too well for the 2017 Roadster.
这正是我在想的。
That's what I was thinking.
所以我的初步想法是,这其实并不令人意外。
So my initial thought is, it's not actually that surprising, I think.
Model S和Model X的销量并不高。
The Model S and X didn't sell a ton.
它总是这里小改款一下,那里小改款一下。
It was always like a light refresh here, a light refresh there.
Plaid版推出时算是一次较大的更新,然后又是各处的小改款。
The Plaid came out, that was sort of a big update, and then again, light refresh here and there.
所以它很长时间看起来都差不多,很多人都注意到了这一点,但他们没有投入那么多精力,或者说我认为他们把更多注意力放在了Model 3和Model Y上,并将这些车型拓展到了众多不同的市场。
So it kinda ended up looking the same for a long time, which a lot of people noticed, but they didn't put as much or I guess they put much more attention on Model three and Model y and expanding those into a ton of different markets.
显然,购买这些更便宜车型的人要多得多。
And obviously, a lot more people buy these less expensive vehicles.
如果你现在看2025年的销售明细,特斯拉Model 3和Y占了他们销量的90%以上。
If you look at the sales breakdown now for 2025, Tesla Model three and Y are 90 something percent of their sales.
哇。
Wow.
在160万辆的总产量中,S、X和Cybertruck加起来只有53,900辆。
In 1,600,000 produced, and then SX and Cybertruck combined was 53,900 rigs.
哇哦。
Woah.
合计?
Combined?
合计。
Combined.
所以从纸面上看,直接停止生产也没那么离谱。
So on paper, it's not actually that insane to just stop making.
这也是全球范围的。
That's worldwide too.
这也是全球范围的。
That's worldwide.
天哪。
Holy moly.
这就是幕后的峰值。
So that's the peak behind the curtain.
他们用机器人来合理化这一点,我不知道这对我而言是否真的有任何意义。
Them justifying it with the robot, I don't know if that even matters at all to me.
你可以乐观一点,把它当作一种理由
Guess you could be optimistic and use that as It
感觉他们只是在说些话,好让外界觉得他们并不是完全放弃这件事。
feels like just something they're saying to make it seem like they're not just totally quitting on it.
他们说:不,我们正在研发更大更好的项目。
They're like, Oh no, we have bigger and better things that we're working
是的,我们知道有很多企业都会砍掉5%的亏损产品,这根本算不上什么惊人新闻。
on Yeah, There's a know we're ton of businesses that cut their 5% loss leaders, and that's not like a shocking headline.
只是我们随着时间的推移,对Model S和Model X已经太熟悉了。
It's just we've become so familiar with Model S and Model X over time.
它们一直是核心产品,所以当真要退出时,才让人觉得有点意外。
They've been such staples that it's kind of like, oh, they're actually going away.
哇。
Wow.
这感觉很疯狂,因为感觉上它们发布Plaid版本好像就是昨天的事。
And it feels crazy because it feels like it was just yesterday that they released the Plaid models.
我的意思是,到现在已经好几年前了。
I mean, was a few years ago at this point.
我觉得那是在我刚来这里工作没几个月后发布的。
I think it was like right, like, only a few months after I started working here that they released those.
是的。
Yeah.
但我记得你刚买的时候我写过评论,当时我就想,天哪。
But I remember writing in yours when you first got it, and I was like, holy moly.
是的。
Yeah.
那是我第一次记得特斯拉没有兑现他们承诺的东西。
That was the first time that I remember Tesla not delivering something that they said they would.
所以这种情形已经发生过好几次了。
So there've been various versions of this.
还记得Model 3吗?
Remember Model three?
他们
They
是等等。
were Wait.
比如
Like
等等。
Wait.
不是?
Not?
那关于
What about
烤肉机呢?
the Roasters?
2017年的烤肉机。
Roasters twenty seventeen.
不。
No.
不。
No.
好吧。
Okay.
所以,我理解正式取消就是我的做法。
So I guess officially canceling would be my version of that.
因为他们曾说他们会推出 Plaid 和 Plaid Plus。
Because they'd said that they're going to make Plaid and Plaid Plus.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
然后 Plaid 发布了,接着他们正式宣布不再制作 Plaid Plus,并将那些预购订单转为 Plaid。
And then Plaid came out, and then they officially went, We're not going to make Plaid Plus anymore, and then converted those pre orders to Plaid.
明白了
Got
它。
it.
我当时就想,
And I was like,
哦,好吧,他们会这么做。
oh, okay, they would do that.
他们过去也出现过类似的情况。
And they've had kind of versions of this in the past.
比如,他们曾公布过Model 3的一系列规格,然后逐渐调整了这款车型的配置。
Like, they announced a bunch of specs for Model three, and they sort of slowly adjusted that lineup.
但是的,他们仍继续声称要生产Roadster,所以这个项目还没有被取消。
But yeah, continue to claim they're going to make the Roadster, so they haven't canceled that project.
它
It
如果Cybertruck也因为自尊心而继续维持一段时间,看看销量如何,我不会感到惊讶,但最近销量并不好。
shock me if the Cybertruck was also under Maybe out of pride, they'll keep it going for a bit longer and see how sales go, but they have not gone well lately.
所以
So
我们走着瞧吧。
we'll see.
但没错,显然这三款车合计生产了5万辆,它们仅靠这三款车就能维持一家汽车公司的地位,这并不令人惊讶。
But yeah, obviously the combined total 50,000 produced of all three of those vehicles, it's not exactly shocking that they can still be a car company with just three and y and be pretty, pretty fine.
是的。
Yeah.
Cybertruck是什么时候首次发布的?
When did Cybertruck first get announced?
2020年。
In 2020.
2019年,
In 2019,
对吧?
right?
2020年或2021年。
2020 or 2021.
它花了多长时间才发布?
How long did it take to come out?
哦,不,等等。
It was either oh, no.
我觉得应该是2021年初,比如三月左右。
Was I think it was early twenty twenty one, like March or something.
他扔球砸碎窗户的发布会日期是
The event date where he threw the ball and it broke the window was in
2020年。
2020.
有视频。
Have the video.
我在2019年11月22日晚上发布了那些视频。
I published those the night of 11/22/2019.
2019年。
2019.
哇。
Wow.
什么?
What?
所以它是在
So it came
在2023年发布,所以花了四年时间才问世。
out in 2023, so it took four years to come out.
你们觉得它的寿命会超过四年吗?
Do we think it lives longer than four years?
寿命会超过四年。
Would be Lives longer than four years.
那是什么时候?
So when's that?
明年?
Next year?
明年?不。
Next No.
我觉得它可能让我行。
Think it could make I Yeah.
那
That
如果R2发布了,而Cyber Truck却停产了,那可就太尴尬了。
That'd be pretty embarrassing if R2 got released and Cyber Truck cut shut down.
那会很艰难。
That would be tough.
是的。
Yeah.
R2今年也应该发布。
R2 is supposed to be this year as well.
是的。
Yeah.
不过R2是这样的——
R2 though is like-
它们有点不同。
They're a bit different.
它本应是他们的大众市场产品。
It's supposed to be their mass market thing.
这里还有另外两个与特斯拉相关的事情。
There's two other little Tesla related things here.
我们之前讨论时漏掉了一件事,或者也许那件事是之后发生的。
One thing we missed when we were talking about the Or maybe it just happened after.
但还记得我们之前讨论过全自动驾驶将转为订阅制吗?
But remember we were talking about how full self driving is going to subscription only model?
是的。
Yeah.
看起来他们从所有特斯拉车型中移除了一项功能,至少Model 3和Model Y不再将自动转向作为基础配置。
One thing it seems like they took away just from all Teslas is the auto steer or at least auto steer on model three and model y as like just a base option.
因为他们的命名方式总是这么混乱。
Because their naming is always so confusing.
Autopilot是随车标配的,对吧?
Autopilot just comes with cars, right?
是的。
Yeah.
太糟糕了,这可不是全自动驾驶。
Terrible It's not full self driving.
对。
Yeah.
全自动驾驶才是完整的功能套件。
Full self driving is the full suite.
Autopilot只是基础的简化版功能套件。
Autopilot is the lesser basic suite.
然后自动转向就是自动车道居中,对吧?
And then the auto steer is automatic lane centering, right?
而到目前为止,大多数汽车都具备这个功能。
Which at this point, most cars have.
大多数新车。
Most new cars.
是的。
Yeah.
2026款基础版卡罗拉也配备了车道保持功能。
The the 2026 base Corolla has auto lane.
看起来他们只是从Model 3和Model Y的自动驾驶功能中移除了这个功能。
It seems like they just took it out of autopilot on model three and model y.
在新车上?
On new ones?
现在购买时,它不再列在车辆标配功能里了。
It's it's just when you purchase them now, it's not listed in the, the features of what it comes with.
仍然有交通感知巡航控制,但我看到Reddit和Twitter上有很多人对此感到震惊。
There is still traffic aware cruise control, but I saw a bunch of people on Reddit freaking or on Twitter.
比如,我们现在完全失去了车道居中功能,也就是说,如果你不购买全自动驾驶,这款车现在在所谓的自动驾驶方面成了技术最落后的车型之一。
Like, so we just lost all lane centering now, AKA if you don't buy full self driving, this is now one of the least technologically advanced cars in terms of quote unquote self driving.
所以他们试图推动人们每月花费99美元。
So they're trying to push people to spend the $99 a month.
因为埃隆的庞大万亿级业绩计划依赖于一千万个活跃的全自动驾驶订阅。
Because part of Elon's giant trillion dollar performance package is based on 10,000,000 active full self self driving subscriptions.
这基本上是特斯拉用来推动人们购买全自动驾驶功能的手段之一:通过让不配备全自动驾驶的车型体验更差。
That's so that's one of the levers basically that Tesla is pulling to help try to push people towards buying full self driving is by making the car that doesn't help full self driving worse than normal.
这就像
It's like
通过不提供
By not having
每个人所认为的那种功能。
any sort of What everyone thinks.
驾驶辅助。
Drive assist.
我明白了。
I see.
这很有道理。
It makes a lot of sense.
这主意听起来糟透了。
That seems like a horrible idea.
确实如此。
It does.
因为市面上有很多其他汽车都具备嗯。
Because there's all these other cars out there that have Mhmm.
相当于他们已有的功能。
The equivalent of what they already have.
我觉得这也很虚伪,一边说特斯拉是路上最安全的车,因为它们能帮助分心的司机做各种事情,一边却又把这些功能拿走。
I think it's really hypocritical also to be like, Teslas are the safest on the road because look at all these things they help do to Take it distracted drivers, but like, take it away.
这就像他们在Twitter上取消了双重身份验证一样。
It's like when they took away two factor authentication on Twitter.
是的。
Yeah.
他们只是把它放在了付费墙后面。
They just put it behind a paywall.
把它放在付费墙后面。
Put it behind a paywall.
对。
Yeah.
感觉就是这样。
It feels like that.
是的,这太疯狂了。
Yeah, that's crazy.
还有另一件小事。
And then the other quick thing.
你想聊聊吗
Do you wanna talk about
是的,聊聊这个。
Yeah, talk about this.
另一件快速的事情是,SpaceX 基本上收购了 xAI 或者正在与 xAI 合并。
The other quick thing is that SpaceX basically acquired xAI or is merging with xAI.
我觉得你说得对,他们收购了 Acquired。
I think you're right that they acquired Acquired.
xAI。
XAI.
是的。
Yeah.
而且通过收购正在与它合并。
And are merging with it by acquiring it.
xAI 收购了 x Twitter。
And xAI acquired x Twitter.
所以人们认为他们这么做的原因是,我的意思是,现在的情况是,合并后的公司估值超过一万亿美元,这太疯狂了。
So the reason that people think that they're doing this, I mean, now it's like, it's the combined company is valued at over $1,000,000,000,000, which is insane.
而且我知道他们一直在讨论最终将其上市,这将是首个以超过一万亿美元市值进行首次公开募股的案例,这简直
And I know that they have been talking about eventually taking it public, and it would be the first IPO to IPO over 1,000,000,000,000, which is just
你认为这一万亿美元中有多少是来自XAI,多少是来自SpaceX?
How much of that trillion do you think comes from XAI versus SpaceX?
所以问题就在这里。
So that's the thing.
好的。
Okay.
SpaceX的盈利能力非常强。
SpaceX is hugely profitable.
xAI则不然。
XAI is not.
据报道,xAI每月在数据中心费用和员工薪酬上的支出超过10亿美元,这简直太疯狂了。
XAI is reportedly burning over $1,000,000,000 a month on both data center fees and employees, which is just insane.
小意思。
Light work.
萨姆·阿尔特曼巴不得他只烧这么多钱。
Sam Altman wishes that's all he was burning.
讽刺的是,他们基本上是因为推特亏损太严重而合并了XAI和推特,现在又因为xAI亏损太严重而合并xAI/推特与SpaceX。
Ironically, like they basically merged XAI and Twitter because Twitter was losing too much money, and now they're merging x AI slash Twitter and SpaceX because x AI was losing too much money.
这真奇怪。
It's weird.
这公司真是太奇怪了。
That's just such a weird company.
有时候我在想,特斯拉其实就已经算是一家挺奇怪的公司了,考虑到他们涉足的产品范围之广。
Sometimes I think about, like, Tesla was already kind of a weird company when you think about it, as far as the range of things that they would make.
还有哪家汽车公司既生产四万美元的轿车,又生产二十万美元的跑车——这是他们声称要做的——还同时生产半挂卡车和皮卡呢?
What other car company makes both a $40,000 sedan and a $200,000 sports car it is what they would claim to make and a semi truck and a pickup truck.
我想不出有哪家汽车公司能把所有这些都做好。
Can't think of a car company that does all of them well.
丰田有跑车吗?
Does Toyota have a sports car?
他们有20万美元的超级跑车和卡车吗?
Do they have a $200,000 super car and a semi truck?
他们不是也生产卡车吗?丰田的大型卡车不是有16轮的吗?
Don't they make trucks like aren't the big Toyota of 16
轮式卡车,丰田。
wheelers, Toyota
他们生产卡车。
makes trucks.
我知道沃尔沃生产卡车。
I know Volvo makes trucks.
比如有
Like there's
沃尔沃的卡车是怎么回事?
some how do have Volvo's trucks?
这对我来说已经很奇怪了。
That was already strange to me.
不知道丰田是否生产半挂卡车。
Don't if Toyota makes semi trucks.
不,不,哦,抱歉。
No, no, oh, sorry.
我只是指那种大型皮卡。
I just meant like big pickup trucks.
是的。
Yeah.
但特斯拉的电动半挂卡车呢。
But then the Tesla semi truck.
这就好比,这些公司到底是做什么的?这组公司组合甚至更奇怪。
It's like, what company does So all these this is an even weirder set of companies.
哦,我们是一家软件公司,一家人工智能公司。
Oh, we're a software company, an AI company.
我们还有一个社交网络,并且我们还做火箭。
We also have a social network, and we also do rockets.
马斯克试图让这一切说得通的方式是,他说为了扩展人工智能,你将不得不在太空建立数据中心,而实现这一点的唯一途径就是通过SpaceX。
The way that Musk is trying to make this make any sense, is he's saying that in order to scale AI, you're going to have to put data centers in space, and the only way to do that is with SpaceX.
所以现在你打算把这些由太阳能供电的人工智能数据中心放到太空去。
So now you're gonna put these AI data centers in space that are powered by solar.
他就像在做那种指指点点的动作。
He's like doing the like pointing
还有那个白板
at And the whiteboard
然后在他声明的最后,他提到,还有一个自由言论的社交媒体网络。
then at the very end of his statement, he's like, and a free speech social media network.
这就像是,这跟你其他产业有什么关系呢?
And it's like, how does that have anything to do with the rest of your industries?
我不知道。
I don't know.
这种感觉就像是我们在加速走向那种情境,我觉得在《回到未来》以及所有那些充满反乌托邦元素的未来电影里,总会出现类似‘马斯克工业’这样的东西。
It kind of feels like we're accelerating towards that sort of, I feel like in every in like Back to the Future and like every sort of like future movie where there's a lot of dystopia going on, there's always the like Musk Industries type thing.
而这家公司最终就会变成这样。
And that's that's what this company is eventually going to become.
因为特斯拉,我的意思是,他们正在放弃主打车型,而且问题不断。
Because Tesla, I mean, they're getting rid of their main cars, they're having problems constantly.
如果两三年后特斯拉和SpaceX合并了,我一点都不惊讶。
I would not be surprised if in two to three years, Tesla also merged with SpaceX.
然后他们把SpaceX的火箭加到Roadster上,终于发货了,显然这迟早会发生
And then they add SpaceX rockets to the Roadster, it finally ships, and obviously it was gonna happen the
整个事情?我不确定什么叫‘终于发货’,
whole Well, I don't know about finally ships,
但他
but he
可以制造出
can make the
借口,因为他曾说过他们会在Roadster后面安装火箭推进器。
excuse, because he's he has said that they're gonna put rocket boosters on the back of the Roadster.
他确实这么说过。
He has said that.
他确实说过。
He has said that.
他说过很多话。
He said many things.
所以你可以想象他会提出那个论点,而且我觉得他们可能会直接称之为X工业之类的,它就是个无所不包的东西。
So you could see him making that argument, and I feel like they would just call it X Industries or something, and it's just everything.
如果你想打造一个万能应用,那他无疑正在打造一个万能公司。
If you wanted to make the Everything app, he is certainly making the Everything company.
GG:我不太确定这个万能公司的说法,我感觉每次他的公司合并,都是为了解决另一家公司的问题。
GG: I don't know about the Everything I feel like every time one of his companies merge, it's to solve the problem of another company.
没错
That's
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
是的。
Yeah.
但当太空领域的事情完成后呢?比如SpaceX做到了这一点,之后他们还需要继续扩张。
But what is gonna happen after space Like, when SpaceX and Like, let's say they do this, and then they need to keep growing.
那你还合并什么?
What do you merge with?
已经没什么可合并的了。
There's nothing left.
幸运的是,SpaceX实际上正在带来大量收入。
Well, luckily, SpaceX is actually bringing in a lot of revenue.
目前,因为政府正在削减NASA的经费,所以把钱都给了它。
For now, while the government is giving it all its money because it's defunding NASA.
比如
Like
是的。
Yeah.
Starlink带来了大量收入。
And Starlink brings in a lot of money.
是的。
Yeah.
Starlink带来了巨额收入。
Starlink brings in a ton of money.
是的。
Yeah.
但我认为关键在于,当时并没有足够的流动资金来维持XAI的运营。
I do think the big point though is that like like there wasn't enough liquid capital to keep XAI running.
不仅仅是维持XAI运营,而是要让它持续扩张,跟上竞争对手的步伐。
Not even XAI running, but just keep XAI expanding to keep pace with its competitors.
所以埃隆就想着,好吧,我可以动用我其他公司的资金。
So Elon was just like, well, I could tap into my other company's money.
抱歉,投资者们。
Sorry, investors.
这就像微软救助苹果一样,只不过这次是你自己救助自己。
It's like when Microsoft bailed out Apple except you're bailing out yourself.
埃利斯和我当时在讨论我们看到的一条推文
Ellis and I were talking about a tweet we saw saw
自力更生。
bootstraps.
埃利斯和我都看到一条推文,内容大概是埃隆第三次收购推特。
Ellis and I both saw a tweet that was like Elon's buying Twitter for the third time.
我的天啊。
Oh my god.
该死。
Damn.
说到这个,
Speaking of,
真是令人大失所望。
big disappointment.
我知道可能
Know there's probably
火箭飞船里有稀有金属。
rare metals in rocket ships.
我倒挺喜欢那些大的失望的。
I kind of like the big disappointments.
哦,那个更好,那个更好一些。
Oh, that was a better, that was a better one.
我们可以保留它。
We can keep it.
我们两个都保留吧。
Let's keep both.
说到可能的大失望。
Speaking of potential big disappointments.
瞧瞧。
There you go.
有道理。
Fair.
我说的可不是我出生前我妈说过的话。
And I'm not talking about what my mom said before I was born.
天哪。
Damn.
有报道称三星Galaxy S 26将不会搭载G2。
The Samsung galaxy S 26, there's a report that it will not have G2.
我知道我说过我有100%,2%的把握。
And I know that I said I was 100%, 2% sure.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
我要把这个差距翻倍。
I'm doubling the gap.
就是这样。
Way.
我之所以加倍坚持,是因为我现在已经没什么可失去的了。
I'm doubling down because I got nothing to lose at this point.
好吧,我来解释一下。
Well, I'll explain.
你想让我解释为什么吗?
Do you want me to explain why?
是的。
Yes.
所以,在9点05分,本·顺在谷歌上发布了一篇文章,内容是关于一些S26手机壳的泄露。
So Ben Shun at 09:05 Google did an article and what happened is there's leak of some S26 cases.
这些手机壳的问题在于,它们有两个版本。
Now the issue with these cases is there's two versions of them.
一个带有磁环,一个没有磁环。
One with a magnetic ring, one without a magnetic ring.
当手机背面有磁铁时,它们能很好地与磁环连接。
And when you have magnets in the back of a phone, they work really well to connect to a ring.
但当你在磁性连接之间使用一个没有额外磁环来增强磁力的保护壳时,你就失去了磁环的大部分功能。
But when you have a case now in between that magnetic connection without another ring adding additional magnets to keep the strength, you're losing kind of the features of the ring.
所以我们把这种没有磁环的保护壳看作是一个信号,表明手机内部可能根本没有磁铁。
So we're kind of looking at this case with no ring as the writing on the wall of there's probably no magnets inside.
如果三星喜欢这款手机,他们本该给它加上磁环。
Know, if Samsung liked this phone, they should have put a ring on it.
就这样了。
That's all
我要说的就是这些。
I'm gonna say.
哇。
Wow.
那真是一个只是
That was a Just
太棒了。
so good.
我不知道啊,老兄。
I don't know, man.
那挺好的。
That was good.
现在谷歌会推出一堆广告,说我们已经用了两年磁铁了。
Now Google is gonna have all these ads that are like, we've had magnets for two years.
想想三星。
Think Samsung
他们自己都搞不定。
can't get their together.
他们也没错。
They're not wrong.
三星?
Samsung?
我有很多推测,现在正在构思一个视频创意,关于我们之前讨论过的硅碳电池,有些公司已经全力投入,而另一些则站在一旁观望,迟迟不行动。
I have all these theories and I'm working on a video idea now about we were talking about silicon carbon batteries before, about how we've seen this divide of some companies just going for it with silicon carbon batteries, and some standing on the sidelines and not jumping in.
我觉得这挺有意思的。
And I think that's interesting.
三星正在袖手旁观。
Samsung is standing on the sidelines.
但三星并没有在他们的主力旗舰机型上采取任何行动,这一点我能理解。
But Samsung isn't doing anything with their main flagships, which is, I get it.
就像Model 3和Model Y的情况一样。
It's like the three and the Y.
隐私屏幕。
Privacy screen.
这完全说得通。
That's totally valid.
实际上,而且我们可能稍后会稍微讨论一下这个话题。
Actually, And it's kind of really we'll get to that maybe in a little bit.
但它的设计本身在过去四五年里一直都没变过。
But it's like the design itself has been unchanged for the past four or five years now.
并不是说这个设计有什么问题,但你难免会想,他们会不会做出什么改进呢?
Not that there's anything wrong with the design, but you kind of start to wonder, are they going to improve anything?
摄像头并没有好多少。
The cameras haven't gotten much better.
芯片每年只是常规性地小幅升级。
The chip just gets the normal spec bump every year.
电池尺寸几乎每年都保持不变。
The batteries have been almost the same size every year.
自从我们上次看到这些手机有真正有意义的改变,已经过去四五年了,我觉得他们不会再做了。
It's been four or five years since we've gotten a real meaningful change to these phones, and I don't think they're gonna do it.
这本是一个机会,可以给那些使用三年前S23的用户一个升级的理由,但他们却直接跳过了。
This was an opportunity to do something to give people with three year old S23s a reason to upgrade, and they just skipped it.
所以这挺有意思的。
So it's interesting.
我觉得他们正越来越倾向于企业用户,而不是普通消费者,只想批量生产默认配置的手机,对。
I think they're just leaning into less towards consumers and more towards just like business phones and just being able to like ship the default of everything and yeah.
成为
Being
继续走这条路可不是什么好选择。
It's not a great path to go down to continue doing it.
感觉这样很容易被人遗忘,但当你试图成为默认选项时。
It feels like the the way to get forgotten really easily, but when you're trying to be the default.
我想这要看情况,因为除了发烧友,人们买安卓手机时,是只想要可靠、一成不变的东西,还是想要别的什么呢?
For I guess it depends because like when people buy Android phones, besides the enthusiasts, do people just want reliable same or do they want?
是的,我想这就是我们这些发烧友在讨论,而普通人反正就是年复一年地买同样的东西。
Yeah, I guess that's what's that's that's us enthusiasts talking and then regular people just buying the same thing over and over anyway.
这就好比,他们为什么要改变呢?
It's like, why should they change it?
我觉得
I feel
摩托罗拉和LG某种程度上就在这么做。
like Motorola and LG kind of were doing that.
然后三星一直保持那种高调的风格,看我们多炫酷,就这样逐渐占据了市场份额,最终成为了默认选择。
And then Samsung kept being like, we're flashy, look at us and kind took that share over and then became the default.
现在他们就在吃老本了。
And now they're coasting.
是的,但LG也推出了Wing手机。
Yeah, but LG also made the wing.
没错。
Yeah.
嗯,因为LG当时已经有点害怕了,是的,那就是他们的
Well, because LG was already scared at Yeah, that that was their
就像他们每卖出一部手机都会搞点噱头。
like They did like have a gimmick on every phone that they sold though.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,那在当时是安卓手机的普遍现象,你也不能因此责怪他们。
Mean, that was the thing at the time for Android phones, you can't really blame them for that.
这个
This
一个想法,就是在背面加磁铁。
one note, adding magnets to the back.
所以我们已经听说了,硅碳材料的耐久性可能是个问题。
So we've heard how maybe silicon carbon is longevity might be an issue.
他们可能还在测试这个方案。
They're maybe still testing this out.
背面装几个磁铁,以确保更好的充电体验并提供一些配件,这似乎是世界上最稳妥的选择。
A couple of magnets on the back to ensure better charging and give you some accessories seems like the safest bet in the world.
我想知道,除了利润空间之外,还有什么潜在的缺点。
I wanna know what the potential downside other than profit margins, is on
我坐不了。
I can't sit.
好吧。
Okay.
另外,因为三星手机是用户从iPhone换过来时的首选,所以你希望它具备所有可用的功能。
Also, because Samsung phones are the phone that you switch to from an iPhone, you would want to have all of the available features.
那些拥有大量MagSafe配件的人,直接给他们配上磁铁就行了。
People who have tons of MagSafe accessories, just give them the magnets.
我只听说过人们从iPhone换到Pixel,因为我觉得如果你要从iPhone换机,必须有足够的吸引力,而Pixel是唯一一个有很多有趣、好玩功能、可能让你认真考虑的手机。
I've only really heard of people switching to Pixels from iPhone, because I think you need a lot of pull if you're gonna switch from the iPhone, and the Pixel is the only thing that has a lot of interesting, fun things that might actually make you think about it.
确实是。
It is.
我想知道,三星可能是那个选择,但人们从iPhone换机的方式并不是因为‘我想用这个代替iPhone’。
I wonder, I think Samsung could be the one if, but the way it gets switched from an iPhone isn't, I want to use this instead of an iPhone.
是因为苹果做了一些我非常不喜欢的事情,最近上了新闻。
It's Apple did something I really don't like, which has been in the news lately.
然后我现在就要换机了,因为我反感苹果,所以要换成默认的选择。
And then now I'm going to switch, because I'm anti Apple going to switch to what the default is.
或者三星的想法是:如果我们卖给你一个带磁铁的手机壳,就能赚更多钱。
Or Samsung was like, We can make more money if we sell you a case with a magnet in it.
部分原因确实如此。
That partially is.
我敢打赌,真正的借口是99%的人都会用手机壳,而如果你真的需要磁吸功能,手机壳里自然会装上磁铁。
I bet the real excuse is 99% of people use case and the case is gonna have the magnet in it if you really want it anyways.
而且G2 Ready的授权费可能比G2更低。
And G2 Ready probably costs less licensing than G2.
是吗?
Is it?
我的意思是,这个我不太清楚。
I mean, I don't don't know this one.
因为有G2 Ready和G2
Because there's G2 Ready and G2 are
你是不是还需要从同一家公司获得授权才能
Do you like still need licensing the from the same- To be able to
是的。
yeah.
来自无线充电联盟。
From the wireless power consortium.
我只是觉得,以三星的规模,何必这么抠门呢?
I just feel like at Samsung scale, why are you penny pinching?
就像,直接做大家都喜欢的事不就好了。
Like, just do the thing that everyone likes.
我只是
I just
不知道,因为你卖出了数亿台设备,一分钱就能变成一亿美元。
don't know because you sell hundreds of millions of units, and then a penny becomes $100,000,000.
我在想这款手机到底已经生产出来多久了。
I wonder how long ago this phone was just made already.
这太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
它就是S23 plus plus。
It is the S23 plus plus.
是一样的。
It's the same.
他们其实并没有增加我
They haven't really added I
我就喜欢听人这么说。
love when people say that.
这确实是个好观点。
That's actually a good point.
我们表现得好像他们是昨天或今天才做出这个决定。
We're acting as if they're making this decision yesterday or today.
因为,这规模有多大
Because like how big
关税即将到来,
tariffs were coming,
Pixel snap 或 MagSafe 当时是个新事物,人们真的想要那个吗?
Pixel snap was a thing or MagSafe, like, do people really want that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我们先看看再说。
Let's ride it out and see.
没问题。
Bet.
最终,
Eventually,
MagSafe 一直是个卖点。
MagSafe's been a thing though.
我觉得他们本可以早点推出。
Feel like they could have gotten
从12代开始就该跟进这个功能了。
on this Since while 12.
我想说,这让我想起几天前的一个新闻标题:Nothing公司(手机品牌)宣布不会发布新一代旗舰机Nothing Phone 4,因为他们认为没必要每年发布一款新旗舰——如果没什么新功能可加,何必再发布一款呢?
I will say this reminds me of a headline that was maybe a couple days ago, which was that Nothing made another announcement, Nothing the phone company, that they were not going to release a new flagship Nothing Phone four because and actually said they don't need to release a new flagship every year because, you know, if there's nothing new to come out with, then why release another flagship?
我们中的一些人当时就说,是的。
And some of us were like, yeah.
这其实是一个完全合理的立场。
That's actually a totally valid place to be.
但如果你是三星,每年都有人用手机到了第三年,他们准备升级了。
But if you're Samsung, every year is somebody's third year on a phone, and they're going to get ready to upgrade.
每年都是一个机会,可以推出搭载最新芯片的产品。
Every year is an opportunity to have something with the newest chip on the shelf.
所以他们当然每年都会推出新手机,因为他们是三星。
So of course they're gonna make a new phone every They're Samsung.
所以我理解双方的观点。
So I see both sides of it.
我只是觉得,
I'm just like,
把磁铁加进去本来会很容易。
would have been so easy to put the magnets on.
我也很好奇卡尔·裴会说,今年手机会贵很多,而且我们不会发布它。
Also curious for Karl Pei to be like, Phones are going to be much more expensive this year, and we're not releasing it.
我确实认为,因为这看起来完全一样。
I I do think because we this looks exactly the same.
这款手机本可以成为一款出色手机的一个方式是,比如,你给它添加两个很酷的功能。
One way this could have been a sweet phone is, like, you add two cool features to it.
如果你加上,比如,屏幕内隐私保护器和Chi two,对于发烧友来说,你就有了一款爆款产品。
If you added the, like, in display privacy protector and Chi two, for the enthusiasts, you kind of have a banger.
你正在看的是MVP奖杯。
You're looking at the MVP award.
实际上
Actually
这就像是两个大问题。
it's like two big questions.
如果他们把这些功能都放在Ultra型号里会怎样?
What if they just put that stuff in the Ultra?
然后,比如说,如果Ultra内置了Qi2充电功能呢?
And then like, cute what if the Ultra had Qi two built in?
还有这些家伙
And these kids
我的意思是,那倒是有可能。
I mean, that could be true.
是的。
Yeah.
他们有没有,因为那就是
Have they because that's
给他们一个想法。
to give them an idea.
手机,就像是,那是发烧友型号。
Phone, like, that's the enthusiast model.
对吧?
Right?
这是一款价格昂贵、利润空间大的机型。
It's an expensive one with the margin to play with.
他们完全可以把发烧友级别的功能都塞进那款手机里。
They could just start shoving the enthusiast features just into that phone.
如果它成功了,再把这些功能下放到S27之类的机型上。
And if it has success, then move it down to the s 27 or something.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
天哪。
Gosh.
那么
So
这并非完全确认它不会有,但对那里的Chi Two粉丝来说,情况似乎不太乐观。
this isn't full confirmation that it won't have it, but it seems unfavorable to the Chi two fans out there.
是的。
Yeah.
我们人数不多。
There's dozens of us.
他们可能也都在听这个播客。
They're probably all listening to this podcast too.
我是说,大家都爱MagSafe,所以人人都喜欢Chi two。
I mean, loves MagSafe, so everyone loves Chi two.
确实如此。
It is.
我仍然认为它是过去五年里出现的最佳手机配件或功能吗?
I still think it's the best phone accessory or feature that's happened in the last five years?
对于许多从Pixel 9升级到Pixel 10,或者只是想要升级的人来说,这是很多人认为值得这么做的一个重要理由。
For many people that upgraded from Pixel nine to Pixel 10 or just wanted to, it was a big reason why a lot of people justified doing it.
所以即使他们不能在 CMF Phone 2 Pro 上使用挂绳。
So even though they could Not the lanyard on the CMF phone two pro.
哦,我差点忘了这个。
Oh, I did forget about that.
挂绳。
The lanyard.
它还挺
It's pretty
好的。
good too.
而且他们还会持续增加可升级的配件,完全
And the upgradeable accessories that they will keep adding accessories for totally
肯定永远都会。
for Definitely forever.
天啊。
God.
说到那些我们以为会成真但显然没有的事情,安塞尔·苹果,安塞尔·亚当斯,苹果·亚当斯,亚当斯,苹果已经取消了教育版专业应用套装,那曾经是年度最佳,甚至是十年内最划算的交易。
Well, speaking of things that we thought would be real, but apparently are not, Ansel apple, Ansel Adams, apple Adams, Adams, apple has canceled the pro apps bundle for education, which was like the best year, the best deal of the decade.
确实如此。
It really was.
然后他们就悄无声息地把它下架了。
And then they just quietly removed it.
所以我想提这个,是因为我们刚刚才大力赞扬苹果推出了创作者工作室订阅服务,同时还保留了所有一次性购买选项。
So it's I wanted to put this in because we just gave Apple a ton of credit on creating the creator studio subscriptions, but also leaving all the onetime purchases.
他们还没有完全失控,把那些功能全都取消掉。
They haven't gone totally off the rail and took it taken that all away.
这特指教育捆绑套餐。
This is specifically the bundle for education.
Final Cut Pro、Logic Pro、Motion Compressor 和 MainStage 总共 200 美元,哦,我的天哪。
It was $200 for Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, Motion Compressor, and MainStage, Oh which my is god.
说实话,我觉得他们可能忘了这回事,然后某天突然想起来,就‘哟’了一下。
Honestly, I feel like they forgot about it and one day just went like, yo.
还有人愿意花这么少的钱吗?
Worth people can still spend that little?
这真是一个不可思议的优惠。
That is an insane deal.
这真是个疯狂的优惠。
It's a crazy deal.
你仍然可以使用教育优惠分别购买每一个应用。
You still can use an educational discount to buy each of them individually.
这样购买的话贵得多。
It is way more expensive to do it that way.
我不知道这件事是什么时候发生的。
I don't know when this happened.
我觉得我第一次听说这件事是在一周前,但最近到足以让AI概览——你们最爱的100%准确的AI——仍然说它可用,并试图提供链接。
I think the first time I saw about it was like a week ago, but it's recent enough that AI overview, everyone's favorite 100% accurate AI, still says that it's available and attempts to link it.
但确实,这感觉像是第一道裂缝,提醒我们要警惕:他们是否还会永远提供一次性购买?
But yeah, this just feels like the first crack in the wall of be wary of us offering one time purchases for the rest of time?
我仍然认为一次性购买是非常划算的。
I still think the one time purchases are great deals.
我的意思是,显然,这曾经是一个难以置信的优惠。
I mean, obviously, this was an incredible deal.
我现在看这个,Final Cut、Logic、Motion、Compressor 和 MainStage 总共 200 美元。光是 Final Cut 和 Logic 卖 200 美元就已经很划算了。
I'm looking at this now, Final Cut, Logic, Motion Compressor, and MainStage for $200 Even just Final Cut and Logic for $200 is a great deal.
是的。
Yeah.
我查了一下。
I looked it up.
我想是,等等。
It was, I think hold on.
我现在就得买。
I gotta get it right now.
Final Cut的非教育版价格大约是400美元。
Final Cut's like $400 non education.
是的。
Yeah.
400美元终身使用,我大概十年前就买了,到现在已经快十年了。
$400 lifetime, and I bought it like almost a decade Three ago at this
100美元。
100.
Final Cut我记得是300美元。
Final Cut was 300, I think.
不管怎样,我觉得那笔钱花得值了。
Either way, got my value worth out of that.
是的,是2.99美元,没错。
Yeah, it's $2.99, yes.
对。
Yeah.
对他们来说,争取教育折扣,让那些年轻客户、那些新手使用苹果应用而不是Adobe的,这很合理。
It makes sense for them to go for the education discount and get those young customers, those young pups on those Apple apps instead of the Adobe ones.
他们这么做的原因几乎可以肯定是因为苹果刚刚推出了Apple Creator Studio,并且对学生有折扣,所有服务每月只需3美元,简直不可思议。
The reason they almost definitely the reason they did this is because the Apple Creator Studio they just launched and there is a student discount that makes it $3 a month for everything, which is like insane.
他们真是太疯狂了。
They're just insane.
每年30美元,而正常价格是每年130美元。
$30 a year, as opposed to the regular one, which is 130 a year.
所以这就像我们之前讨论的特斯拉那样,他们取消了一次性付款,转而引导用户使用订阅模式。
So this is the equivalent of what we were just talking about earlier with, Tesla, where they get rid of the one time payment thing to leverage people into the subscription.
是的。
Yeah.
这正是
It's the exact
你能想象苹果走特斯拉的路线吗?
Could you imagine if Apple went to Tesla route?
你一次性买断Final Cut,然后换了新电脑,却发现无法迁移到新设备上。
Here's your one time purchase for Final Cut, and then you buy a new computer and it doesn't transfer over to your new computer.
是的。
Yeah.
那将会是
That would be
一件令人失望的事。
a bummer.
也许应该删掉那段,免得他们产生这种想法,因为有人正在写这个东西
Maybe delete that so they don't get that idea because Can someone's writing that out over
我们真的会这么做吗?
we do that?
是的。
Yeah.
资本主义的一部分就是你必须无限期地持续扩大经常性收入来源,直到永远。
Part of the capitalism thing is that you have to keep scaling recurring revenue sources infinitely forever until the end of time.
股东价值,宝贝。
Shareholder value, baby.
是的。
Yeah.
而且直接把它发射到太空去。
And any Just ship it into space.
任何非经常性收入,人们都会说,但你会让市场饱和,这确实是真的。
Any nonrecurring revenue, people are like, but you're gonna saturate your market, which is true.
Boosted Boards 就是这么出事的。
That's what happened to Boosted Boards.
但我还是怀念那个你可以直接买下 Windows,然后就一直用那个版本的时代。
But I still miss the era where you could just buy Windows, and it was the version you had.
所以。
So
在我们开发 Yittle 的时候,我用一款叫 Pro Tools 的软件混音,我自己买了一套。
While we were working on Yittle, I was mixing it in software called Pro Tools, which I own my own personal copy of.
我用了很多年了,这其实又是另一回事,因为 Pro Tools 推出一种叫永久许可的东西,但其实根本不是那么回事。
I have for many years, which is like a whole other thing because Pro Tools sells this thing called a perpetual license, which is just not that.
什么?
What?
是的。
Yeah.
这又是另一回事了。
That's like a whole other thing to get into.
什么?
What?
但我用的是Pro Tools的中端版本,叫Pro Tools Studio。
But, I have the mid tier version of Pro Tools called Pro Tools Studio.
一次性授权的价格大约是500美元。
It costs about $500 for a perpetual license.
你也可以选择订阅制。
You can also get the subscription.
我的轨道用完了。
I ran out of tracks.
Pro Tools Studio 将你的轨道数限制在十二轨。
Pro Tools Studio limits you to five twelve tracks.
年中时,就会达到轨道上限。
In the middle of the year, it'll hit the track limit.
我当时想,好吧,没问题。
I was like, all right, all good.
我就直接买升级版吧。
I'll just buy the upgrade.
其实我经常用这个。
Know, I use this all the time.
我想拥有一份个人副本。
I want to own a personal copy.
我就直接买升级版吧。
I'll just buy the upgrade.
根本没有升级选项。
There's no upgrade.
你只需要购买 Pro Tools Ultimate。
You just have to buy Pro Tools Ultimate.
也就是
Which is
订阅版吗?
the subscription?
不是。
No.
你可以,还有另一种永久授权。
You can, there's a, there's another perpetual license.
我之所以把永久打上引号,是因为
The reason I put perpetual in quotes is Oh, because
不是。
no.
真的吗?
Really?
永久许可证只提供一年的更新服务。
The perpetual license only gives you updates for one year.
之后你就需要购买更新包。
And then you have to buy an update pack.
而这个更新包的价格大约是许可证价格的80%。
And the update pack is, like, 80% of the price of the of the license.
哦,所以你可以永久使用它,但无法获得更新。
Oh, So it's you can keep using it perpetually, but you can't get the updates.
你无法获得更新。
You can't get the updates.
而且通常,如果你升级操作系统,比如升级到最新的macOS版本,软件就无法打开了,因为它只兼容旧版本。
And oftentimes, if you update, like, the OS, like, like, update the most recent version of Mac OS, it won't open anymore because it's only compatible
所以这迫使你必须购买更新包。
So it with forces you to buy the update pack.
而这个更新包的价格,again,几乎接近软件本身的售价。
And the update pack, again, is most of the price of the actual software.
而且它不包含终极版里的内容。
And it doesn't come with the stuff in Ultimate.
而且没有升级选项。
And there's no upgrade.
所以我不能想,‘我已经花了500美元,再花1000美元好了’,不,总共是1500美元。
So I couldn't be like, oh, already spent $500 I'll just spend another $1,000 No, it's like $1,500
格雷戈里,什么?
GREGORY What?
那能提供多少条音轨?
And how many tracks does that give you?
2048条,这足够完成《Yiddle》了。
Ten twenty four, which was enough to finish Yiddle.
我们开始口头用‘Yiddle’这个词了吗?
Have we started colloquially using Yiddle?
我本来打算
I was going to
说那个视频,在视频里,
say the video In the video,
提到了尤达宝宝。
referenced Yiddle.
在尤达宝宝里,他提到我们说过尤达宝宝。
In Yiddle, he references us saying Yiddl.
但除了尤达宝宝之外。
But outside of Yiddl.
对于不了解情况的人来说。
For people that don't know.
嗯,不是,但如果你看过
Well, no, but if you watch
是的,他在那里向大家解释
Yeah, in there, he explains to everyone
在我们开始用Yiddl称呼它这件事上,看过Yiddl的人都知道它叫Yiddl。
Inside that we started of Yiddl, people who have watched Yiddl know that it's called Yiddl.
但在那个我们刚开始说Yiddl的播客里,人们知道吗
But on the podcast where we just start saying Yiddl, do people know
你其实是
that you're
不,对吧。
No, right.
Yiddle是你的视频。
Yiddle is your video.
这就是我们不能做我的十年的原因。
That's why we can't do decade of mine.
提到过。
Mentioned.
这实际上是一个
That's actually a
很好的观点。
great point.
我们别这么做了。
Let's not do that.
但没错,Yiddle,好吧,你活在当下。
But yeah, Yiddle, yeah, okay, you're in the life.
现在你们都知道了,我们说Yiddle,意思就是你是主角。
Now y'all know we say Yiddle, that means you're the life.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,不管怎样。
Okay, anyway.
酷。
Cool.
我们应该休息一下。
We should take a break.
对不起,Avid。
I'm sorry, Avid.
我不是故意把你推上公交车的。
I didn't mean to throw you into the bus.
Avid也是吗
Is Avid also
Avid是做代词的吗?
Avid makes pronouns?
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
哦,
Oh,
Avid是缩写吗?
is Avid an acronym?
不是。
No.
Avid,写到
Avid, write to
我。
me.
BRAVIA。
BRAVIA.
如果Avid在里面的话,告诉我一声。
And let me know if Avid's in it.
Avid,我猜它还在。
Avid, I guess is still around.
还记得去上电影学校时,我迫不及待地想学Avid。
Just remember going to film school and being like, I can't wait to learn Avid.
所有电影制作人都在用它。
It's what all the filmmakers are using.
就是那个
It's the
同一家公司。
same company.
索尼Vegas,宝贝。
Sony Vegas, baby.
一切都关于索尼Vegas。
It's all about Sony Vegas.
是的,它曾经是
Yeah, it was
可能很不错,但我用过。
probably great, but I I used it.
我当时就想,我再也不用这个了。
I was like, I'm never using this.
我们没必要深入讨论。
We don't need to get into it.
Avid,我和鲁弗斯聊过这个。
Avid, Rufus and I were talking about it.
我们想出了一个特别好的比喻。
We came up with a really good analogy.
所有Avid产品都试图驾驶一辆手动挡汽车,而唯一的交互界面是一个LLM。
All Avid products are trying to drive a stick shift car where the only interface is an LLM.
就像,这辆车能开,它其实是辆好车。
Like, the car works It's actually a great car.
但问题在于,你与它交互的唯一方式就像是,嘿,聊天,换到三挡。
But the fact that the only way you could interact with it is like, Hey, chat, shift into third gear.
踩下油门。
Pedal down.
油门踩到底。
Pedal down.
刹车。
Brakes.
刹车。
Brakes.
就像Twitch玩《宝可梦》那样。
Like Twitch plays Pokemon.
是的。
Yes.
这破坏了体验。
It ruins it.
但你正在
Except you're
驾驶一辆
driving a
时速70英里的金属块。
70 mile an hour piece of metal.
没错。
Exactly.
但我
But I
确实喜欢Pro Tools。
do love Pro Tools.
总之,我觉得是时候了。
Anyway, I think it's time.
好的。
Okay.
我们来做问答吧。
Let's do trivia.
在研究今天的趣味问答题目时,我发现了一个极其荒谬的事实。
So in researching today's trivia question, I uncovered a fact that is so ridiculous.
我还是半信半疑这是真的。
I still only half believe it's true.
但我找到了一篇2008年的《PC杂志》文章,似乎证实了这一点。
But I was able to find a PC mag article from 2,008 that seemingly confirms it.
如果听众中有谁了解更多信息,请写信到 podcast@mkbhd.com 告诉我,因为我真的很想了解这个疯狂故事的更多细节。
If anyone in the audience knows more about this, please write to me at podcast mkbhd dot com, because I really want to learn more about this crazy story.
听起来像是我们无法得知的事情。
Sounds like something we're not going to know.
各位,
Guys,
我们已经多次讨论过无线充电联盟
we've talked a lot about the Wireless Power Consortium
但关于这个
But on this
我们从未探讨过它的起源。
we have not talked about its origins ever.
它的起源来自一家名为富尔顿创新(Fulton Innovation或Fulton Innovations)的公司,该公司试图为他们为哪种产品开发的无线供电系统制定标准?
And its origins come from a company called Fulton Innovation or Fulton Innovations that was trying to standardize the wireless power system that they developed for what kind of product?
当我说‘种类’时,我指的不是家居用品或汽车产品。
And when I say kind, I'm not looking for home goods or automotive.
我指的是某种设备。
I'm looking for a device.
一种设备类型?
A type of device?
是的。
Yes.
而这个不是。
And this is not it.
举个例子,比如数码相机。
An example would be digital camera.
它不是数码相机。
It's not a digital camera.
但这就像是
But that's like
上周,亚当说,像是挖掘机之类的。
the Last week, Adam said, like an excavator or whatever.
而且就是挖掘机。
And it was an excavator.
不,马克斯说,那听起来像是挖掘机。
No, Marques said, that sounds like an excavator.
然后亚当说
And then Adam was like
不。
No.
真的。
Literally.
简而言之,这家公司,我稍后会详细解释整个事情。
The long story short is that this company, I'll explain the whole thing afterwards.
这非常有趣,实际上比你想象的要合理得多。
It's really interesting and it actually makes a lot more sense than it does than you would think.
一辆车。
A car.
这不是一辆车。
It's not a car.
这是一台相机。
It's a camera.
不过,当他们试图让这个项目启动时,他们正在
Although, when they were trying to get this off the ground and they were
火箭?
Rocket?
在CES上展示,说:看看我们能用无线电力做些什么,电动汽车充电是他们展示的假设应用场景之一。
At CES being like, hey, check out all the things we can do with wireless power, EV charging was one of the hypothetical use cases they showed off.
哦,我超爱房屋净值信贷额度。
Oh, love HELOC so much.
我知道。
I know.
对。
Yeah.
而且,这发生在2008年或2009年。
And also, this is in 2008 or 2009.
就像
Like
格雷戈里,30%的效率。
GREGORY 30% efficiency.
其实那根本算不上电动车。
Well, weren't really EVs.
是的。
Yeah.
当时有个叫格雷戈里的小型电动车原型车。
There was the mini EV prototype GREGORY that was around.
我觉得RAV4电动车是很久以前的事了?不,确实有过几款,但那根本算不上主流,你知道吧?
And I think What was the RAV4 EV like a long time No, there was a there was a few, but it wasn't like, it wasn't a thing, you know?
当我
When I
我在英特尔工作时,车库里有很多电动车充电桩,全是雪佛兰Bolt排成一行。
worked in Intel, they had a bunch of EV chargers in the in the garage and it was just lines of Chevy Bolts.
当我还在英特尔工作时,所有车都是柴油的。
When I worked at Intel, everything was diesel.
当然了。
Hell, yeah.
好的。
Alright.
我们来看看出现了什么。
Let's see what came on.
把它调回来。
Bring it back.
我不知道这个还存在过。
Didn't know that existed.
哇。
Wow.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
第一代是1997年到2003年。
The first generation was '97 to 2003.
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
你是在说本田Insight吗?
Are you talking about the Honda Insight?
RAV4 EV。
RAV four EV.
在我们休息之前,安德鲁,你能读一下原始丰田RAV4 EV的规格吗?
Before we go into a break, Andrew, can you read the specs of the original Toyota RAV four EV?
那是1997年的完整款吗?
Was that a full '97
以有限的方式上市。
was became available on limited basis.
2001年,企业、城市或公用事业公司可以租赁一辆或两辆。
In 2001, it was possible for businesses, cities, or utilities to lease one or two.
他们卖出了328辆,日本卖出了1900辆。
They sold three twenty eight of them and 1,900 were sold in Japan.
95英里,哦,它的EPA续航里程是95英里。
A 95 Oh, it had an EPA range of 95 miles.
老兄,我当时就想,连Model X的生产线都维持不下去。
Dude, I was like, can't even keep the Model X production line open.
它配备了一组95安时的镍氢电池。
It had a 95 amp hour nickel metal hydride battery.
等等。
Wait.
电池容量为27.4千瓦时。
A capacity of 27.4 kilowatt hour.
支持感应充电。
Charges inductively.
什么?
What?
它是通过感应方式充电的。
It charged inductively.
无线充电,两个...你刚才说这是什么时候的事?
Wireless charged in two when did you say this was?
98年。
'98.
嗯,大概是97年到2001年。
Well, like '97 to 2001.
哟。
Yo.
哇哦。
Woah.
RAV4太疯狂了。
RAV four was crazy.
什么?
What?
太酷了。
Sick.
现在。
Now.
我们去
Let's go to
风扇。
the fan.
我们应该弄一个这种的来实现自动对焦。
We should get one of these for autofocus.
那太酷了。
That'd be dope.
太疯狂了。
That's wild.
好吧。
Alright.
嗯,就像往常一样,实际的问答题答案会在最后揭晓。
Well, answers to the actual trivia question will be at the end like usual.
我们马上回来。
We'll be right back.
本节目由Shopify赞助播出。
Support for the show comes from Shopify.
所以创业初期总是既令人兴奋又让人惶恐。
So the early days of starting a business are equal parts exciting and terrifying.
这是个很大的风险,但只要你有合适的工具,就值得一试。
It's a big risk, but it's the one worth taking as long as you have the right tools.
如果你的新业务涉及电子商务,那么这里有个小贴士:Shopify。
And if ecommerce is part of your new business, then here's a tip, Shopify.
Shopify是全球数百万企业使用的商业平台。
Shopify is the commerce platform used by millions of businesses around the world.
他们声称能帮助你在一个地方处理所有重要任务,从库存到支付再到数据分析等等。
They say that they can help you tackle all those important tasks in one place from inventory to payments to analytics and more.
无需拥有多个网站,也无需费力寻找托管所需工具的平台。
No need to have multiple websites or try to figure out what platform is hosting the tool that you need.
所有功能都集中在一处,让你的生活更轻松,业务运营更顺畅。
Everything is all in one place, making your life easier and your business operations smoother.
让Shopify成为你的商业专家,它在从库存管理到国际物流、再到退货处理等方方面面都拥有世界级的专业能力。
Let Shopify be your commerce expert with world class expertise in everything from managing inventory to international shipping to processing returns and beyond.
你可以从自己的设计工作室开始。
You can get started with your own design studio.
凭借数百个现成可用的模板,Shopify能帮助你打造一个与品牌风格相匹配的漂亮网店。
With hundreds of ready to use templates, Shopify helps you build a beautiful online store that matches your brand's style.
是时候借助 Shopify 将那些'如果'变为现实了。
It's time to turn those what ifs into with Shopify today.
你可以注册每月1美元的试用,立即开始在 shopify.com/waveform 上销售。
You can sign up for your $1 per month trial and start selling today at shopify.com/waveform.
请访问 shopify.com/waveform。
Go to shopify.com/waveform.
就是 shopify.com/waveform。
That's shopify.com/waveform.
关于这部新片《梅拉尼娅》,有一些重要的数字需要记住。
When it comes to the new Melania movie, here are some important numbers to remember.
四千万。
40,000,000.
亚马逊为这部影片的版权支付了梅拉尼娅·特朗普制作公司四千万美元。
That's how much Amazon paid Melania Trump's production studio for the rights to the film.
这是有史以来为纪录片支付的最高价格。
It's the highest price ever paid for a documentary.
三千五百万。
35,000,000.
这大约是亚马逊为宣传这部电影所花费的金额。
That's about how much Amazon spent marketing the film.
两千八百万。
28,000,000.
其中有多少流入了第一夫人口袋。
How much went to the first lady.
而700万,这是梅拉尼娅电影在首周末的票房收入,说实话这相当不错,而且肯定超出了许多票房分析师的预期。
And 7,000,000, that's how much the Melania movie made on opening weekend, which is honestly pretty good and certainly more than many box office insiders projected.
那么这部电影是如何制作出来的呢?
So how did this movie get made?
它是拍给谁看的?
Who's it for?
如果这最终是梅拉尼娅·特朗普讲述的故事版本,她又有什么要说的呢?
And if this is finally Melania Trump's side of the story, what does she have to say?
以上是Vox《今日解读》即将为您带来的内容。
That's coming up on Today Explained from Vox.
请在工作日下午,在您获取播客的任何地方收听。
Listen weekday afternoons wherever you get your podcasts.
本周在《净值与放松》节目中,我将探讨掌握基础知识之后该怎么做。
This week on Net Worth and Chill, I'm talking about what happens after you've mastered the basics.
如何建立真正能世代传承的财富。
How to build wealth that actually lasts for generations.
当前,前1%的富人持有全国近三分之一的财富,且其中98%为男性,因此打破代际财富壁垒不仅关乎致富,更关乎改变谁能持续富裕的格局。
With the top 1% holding nearly a third of the nation's wealth and 98% of them being men, breaking into generational wealth isn't just about getting rich, it's about changing who gets to stay rich.
此外,我将解读这场规模达124万亿美元的巨额财富转移——未来25年内即将易手的财富,以及这对你意味着什么。
Plus I'm explaining the great wealth transfer, a $124,000,000,000,000 about to change hands over the next twenty five years and what it means for you.
我将解答关于计算个人净资产、为积累财富应租房还是购房,以及如何将退休账户传给子女而不必经过遗嘱认证法庭的疑问。
I'm answering your questions about calculating your net worth, whether you should rent or buy to build wealth, and how to pass your retirement accounts to your kids without losing them to probate court.
无论你是刚刚起步,还是已缴满401(k)计划上限,本期节目都将引导你超越当下赚钱的思维,展望更广阔的财富图景。
Whether you're just getting started or already maxing out your four zero one k, this episode will show you how to think bigger than just making money today.
无论你在哪里收听播客,都可以收听,或者在youtube.com/ You Are Rich BFF上观看。
Listen wherever you get your podcasts or watch on youtube.com/ You Are Rich BFF.
好的。
Alright.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
所以,如果你像我一样花很多时间上网,你可能在你的社交媒体动态、YouTube订阅、Twitter、Threads上看到很多螃蟹,到处都是随机的螃蟹,还有关于蜕壳、蜕壳书和蜕壳的内容。
So if you spend a lot of time online like me, you may have seen a lot of crabs on your social media feeds, YouTube subscriptions, and Twitter, and threads, and just random crabs everywhere, and stuff about molting, and molt book, and molt.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。